时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Maura, that was an amazing farewell meal. | 莫拉 告别晚餐实在是太棒了 |
[00:25] | Well, I had help from the guest of honor. | 当然了 我有贵宾相助 |
[00:27] | He’s a remarkable sous-chef. | 他是位优秀的厨师助理 |
[00:29] | Didn’t even know what that was till this afternoon. | 直到今天下午我才知道这个词的意思 |
[00:32] | Tommy, the vegetables were delicious. | 汤米 蔬菜拼盘很好吃 |
[00:34] | Ma, he sliced a celery stalk. | 妈 他就切了切芹菜 |
[00:36] | I cut up the broccoli, too. | 西兰花也是我切的 |
[00:38] | Okay, so, when do we get to see | 那我们什么时候才能去拜访 |
[00:40] | this fabulous apartment of yours? | 一下你那漂亮的公寓 |
[00:41] | Soon as I have the money to get the lights turned on. | 等到我有钱装电灯了再说 |
[00:43] | Well, I told you I’d be happy to cosign. | 跟你说过我很愿意帮你贷款 |
[00:45] | – No. – No. | -不要 -不要 |
[00:52] | No. | 不用了 |
[00:54] | But if you need help moving in… | 但是如果你搬家需要帮手 |
[00:56] | Actually, I moved in today. | 其实 我今天已经搬进去了 |
[00:58] | A buddy of mine helped me. | 我的一个兄弟帮我的 |
[00:59] | Look at him. My baby’s leaving the nest again. | 看看他 我的宝贝又要离开家了 |
[01:03] | And this time, he’s on the straight and narrow. | 但这一次 他是昂首挺胸地走出去的 |
[01:05] | Your baby’s 32. | 你的宝贝已经32岁了 |
[01:09] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[01:20] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:23] | We really didn’t get a chance to talk. | 我们一直没有机会好好聊聊 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna miss our chess games. | 我会怀念我们一起下棋的时光 |
[01:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:31] | Anyway, a token of my appreciation. | 不管怎样 一点小礼物 谨表谢意 |
[01:35] | This is a 1994 Chateau de Gordes. | 这是94年的戈尔德庄园红酒 |
[01:39] | It’s very rare. | 很珍贵的 |
[01:41] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[01:43] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[01:56] | I should finish these dishes. | 我要去把这些盘子洗完 |
[01:58] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[02:01] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[02:06] | Wait, Tommy. | 等一下 汤米 |
[02:07] | No, I got to go anyway. | 没事 反正我都要走了 |
[02:09] | Um, enjoy the wine. | 好好享受这瓶酒 |
[02:13] | You’ve been so great to me. | 你对我这么好 |
[02:16] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[02:33] | Everybody on the ground! Facedown! Now! | 所有人都趴下 快点 |
[02:36] | You trip the silent, I blow his head off! Get up! | 你敢拉警报 我把他头打爆 起来 |
[02:39] | If I don’t see cash from that vault | 如果30秒之内还打不开金库 |
[02:40] | in 30 seconds, you die. | 你就死定了 |
[02:43] | Move it! | 别磨蹭 |
[02:44] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[02:46] | Empty the cash in the drawers. You two, don’t move! | 把收银机里的钱全拿出来 你们俩不要动 |
[02:51] | Come on! | 快点 |
[02:53] | Fill it. | 往里装 |
[03:02] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[03:03] | Get on the ground. Don’t move. | 趴下 不要动 |
[03:05] | Come on. Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[03:06] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[03:17] | Go! | 走 |
[03:18] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 |
[03:50] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:51] | Dead bank manager. | 银行经理死亡 |
[03:52] | Three employees witnessed the robbery and the shooting. | 三名员工目击了抢劫和枪杀 |
[03:54] | FBI’s inside talking to them. | 联邦调查局的人在里面跟他们谈话 |
[03:56] | What are you doing out here? | 你站在外面做什么 |
[03:57] | The FBI has a pretty high opinion of itself | FBI那些人自视清高 |
[04:00] | and a pretty low one of local law enforcement. | 却无视地方法律 |
[04:02] | They let Maura and Korsak in. | 莫拉和科萨克都进去了 |
[04:04] | To process the body. | 他们去处理尸体 |
[04:05] | Well, come on. The action’s inside. | 走吧 犯罪现场在里面 |
[04:07] | No. I’ll wait out here. | 不用了 我在这儿等着 |
[04:09] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[04:13] | you were here when it started? | 他们进来的时候你在场吗 |
[04:15] | yeah. | 是的 |
[04:17] | Excuse me. I’m detective Jane Rizzoli, | 打扰一下 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[04:19] | Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶案组 |
[04:20] | Can you direct me to the agent in charge? | 请问哪一位是负责的探员 |
[04:21] | You’re looking at her. | 我就是 |
[04:22] | Special agent Anna Farrell. | 特派员安娜·法雷尔 |
[04:24] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[04:26] | It’s okay. I’m used to it. | 没事 习惯了 |
[04:27] | A girl running the task force? | 一个女人负责特别行动小组 |
[04:28] | – Gee, it never happens to me. – Jane. | -天 我就没干过 -简 |
[04:32] | I’ve allowed your superior and the medical examiner in | 我已经让你们的长官和法医进来了 |
[04:34] | while we interview the witnesses. | 我们在询问目击者 |
[04:35] | Okay. Well, it may be your bank robbery, | 或许抢劫归你们管 |
[04:38] | but it’s our murder. | 但是谋杀案是我们的 |
[04:39] | You can never have too many detectives. | 警探永远都不嫌多 |
[04:40] | Actually, you can. | 事实上 会的 |
[04:41] | A neighboring P.D. managed to bungle | 附近的警局两周前曾搞砸过 |
[04:42] | a similar investigation two weeks ago. | 一起相似的调查 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I heard about Cambridge. | 没错 我听说了坎布里奇的事件 |
[04:47] | It’s always amateur hour when campus police are involved. | 校警们都是水货 |
[04:50] | Boston’s the real deal. Okay? | 但波士顿警局可和他们不一样 知道吗 |
[04:52] | So, you think it’s the same crew that did the Cambridge robbery. | 所以你认为这和坎布里奇的案子是同一伙人干的 |
[04:54] | Appears to be. | 看起来像是 |
[04:55] | They made off with 30 grand in that robbery. | 那次他们抢走了三万 |
[04:57] | Today’s take was almost $100,000. | 今天大概是十万 |
[04:59] | Why’s the window shattered? | 窗户怎么碎了 |
[05:00] | They went out that way. | 打破窗户出去的 |
[05:01] | Door in Cambridge had a sensor. | 坎布里奇的门上都装有感应器 |
[05:03] | It triggered a time-delayed transmitter hidden in the money. | 它触发了藏在钱里的延时信号发射器 |
[05:06] | What was the time delay on the dye pack? | 上面的爆色板隔了多久炸的 |
[05:08] | 10 seconds. | 10秒 |
[05:09] | We figure it went off in the getaway vehicle. | 我们估计是在逃逸汽车上爆炸的 |
[05:11] | They’re smarter this time… | 他们变聪明了 |
[05:13] | And more lethal. | 也更残忍了 |
[05:15] | Witnesses say he didn’t resist. | 目击者说他并没有反抗 |
[05:16] | Didn’t try to set off an alarm. | 也没有试图拉警报 |
[05:17] | So why’d they shoot him? | 那劫匪为什么要杀他 |
[05:19] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:20] | Paul Lanford, 34. | 保罗·兰福德 34岁 |
[05:23] | Suffered what appears to be | 看起来像是 |
[05:24] | a single gunshot wound to the chest. | 一枪直接击中胸口 |
[05:26] | – Oh. That’s a shame. – What? | -真遗憾 -怎么了 |
[05:29] | Quite a bit of intra-abdominal fat. | 腹部脂肪堆积 |
[05:31] | It’s belly fat | 啤酒肚 |
[05:32] | You know, it’s linked to high cholesterol, | 过量摄取胆固醇导致的 |
[05:33] | high insulin levels. | 体内胰岛素含量偏高 |
[05:34] | I don’t think he’s worried | 我觉得他应该不会担心 |
[05:36] | about his cholesterol level, Maura. | 自己的胆固醇含量 莫拉 |
[05:39] | I found a witness who got the first three digits | 找到了一个目击者看到了货车车牌的 |
[05:40] | of the van’s license – 82E. | 前三位 82E |
[05:43] | I’ll put out a BOLO. | 我去发通缉令 |
[05:44] | I already did. | 我已经发了 |
[05:47] | Detective Frost, this is… | 弗罗斯特警探 这位是 |
[05:49] | I should go check in with my team. | 我去看看我的队员 |
[05:56] | What was that? | 这唱的哪一出啊 |
[05:57] | Stared at her like she was a perp. | 瞪着她就跟瞪罪犯似的 |
[05:59] | You think he stared? | 你觉得他是瞪吗 |
[06:00] | Casual fixation with no attention to detail? | 随意地盯着某人 而不在乎细节 |
[06:03] | I think he scrutinized – Close, attentive examination. | 我觉得他那叫端详 近距离的审视 |
[06:06] | A tad hostile for our friend Barry. | 对巴里有敌意 |
[06:09] | I think they’ve met before. | 我想他们俩以前见过面 |
[06:16] | Couldn’t have been on the job. | 不可能是工作上认识的 |
[06:17] | Otherwise, I would have met her, too. | 要不然 我一定也见过 |
[06:19] | Maybe it was when he was in uniform. | 或许是他还在当警察时认识的 |
[06:21] | It seemed personal. | 好像挺隐私的 |
[06:22] | Did you get the sense that they’d slept together? | 你觉得他们有发生过关系吗 |
[06:24] | I’m not very good at figuring out | 我对探究别人的风流韵事 |
[06:26] | who’s sleeping with whom. | 并不是很在行 |
[06:28] | Stick with what you’re good at. | 那就继续你擅长的事吧 |
[06:29] | What does his body tell you? | 你在他身上发现了什么 |
[06:32] | The track of the projectile is through the right lung, | 子弹是从右边肺部穿过 |
[06:35] | into the heart… | 进入心脏 |
[06:37] | and through the left lung. | 再穿过左肺 |
[06:39] | And there it is at the fifth intercostal. | 子弹就在第五肋间 |
[06:51] | Oh. It’s a .40 caliber. | 0.40口径 |
[06:53] | The bank robber shot him at point-blank range. | 抢匪近距离对他开枪 |
[06:55] | He was cooperating. Why would he do that? | 他没有反抗 为什么要杀他 |
[06:57] | Perhaps your suspect has | 也许罪犯的 |
[06:58] | a smaller amygdala and prefrontal cortex. | 扁桃体和前额皮质比较小 |
[07:00] | It results in poor impulse control. | 导致冲动控制障碍 |
[07:02] | Not everyone with a small brain shoots people. | 不是每个大脑小的人都会对人开枪 |
[07:06] | You sound like my mom making excuses for Tommy. | 你说话真像我妈帮汤米找借口的口气 |
[07:08] | “His dyslexia made him do it.” | “是他的失读症惹的祸” |
[07:12] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息了吗 |
[07:13] | Who – Tommy? No. | 谁 汤米 没 |
[07:14] | Just wondering if he got turned on. | 只是想知道他有没有感到性奋[原指打开灯] |
[07:19] | The lights. | 我是说灯 |
[07:20] | Got his lights turned on. | 有没有把灯装上 |
[07:23] | B.P.D. Unit found the getaway van. | 波士顿警局小组找到了逃逸的货车 |
[07:25] | – Oh, that’s great! – No, it’s not. | -太棒了 -一点也不 |
[07:26] | The FBI is sitting on it. | 联邦调查局在看着呢 |
[07:28] | Why are they running surveillance? | 为什么他们要监视啊 |
[07:30] | This is bullshit. | 真是胡扯 |
[07:31] | I want that thing processed. Come on. | 赶紧把这事解决 走吧 |
[07:38] | Feds. | 联邦探员 |
[07:38] | Always make it that much harder for us to do our jobs. | 总是给我们添乱 |
[07:42] | She dumped your ass, didn’t she? | 她甩了你 对不对 |
[07:46] | When and where? | 何时何处啊 |
[07:47] | Oh, about three years ago at the corner | 大约三年前在街角 |
[07:49] | – of “None of your business” and “Don’t ask.” – Oh. | -“不关你的事”及”别问” -这样啊 |
[07:53] | – Agent Farrell. – Detective Rizzoli. | -法雷尔探员 -里佐利警探 |
[07:55] | Detective Frost. | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[07:56] | We’re running a surveillance operation. | 我们正在进行监视行动 |
[07:58] | Why are you here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[07:59] | You really think they’re coming back | 你真认为他们会回来 |
[08:00] | to ride around in a van they used in a bank robbery? | 开着抢银行用的货车到处晃吗 |
[08:02] | The plates on the van | 货车上的车牌 |
[08:03] | were stolen from a mall last night. | 是昨晚从一间小型商场偷来的 |
[08:05] | We’ve been sitting on it for an hour. | 我们监视一个小时了 |
[08:06] | It’s been dumped. | 他们弃车了 |
[08:07] | And we need to get our people from the crime lab | 我们得让实验室的人员 |
[08:09] | in that van. | 进入车内 |
[08:10] | – No. We’re sitting tight. – Great. | -别 我们不能采取行动 -很好 |
[08:11] | Well, you sit tight and watch that empty van | 你在这儿看着那辆空货车的时候 |
[08:14] | while our killers are out there | 凶手在大街上 |
[08:15] | robbing banks and shooting people. | 抢银行 对人开枪 |
[08:19] | Okay, what happened between you two? | 好吧 你们俩之间怎么了 |
[08:22] | He, uh, wouldn’t put the toilet seat down. | 他不把马桶圈放下 |
[08:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:26] | – Can I take a look? – Sure. | -我能看看吗 -当然 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Frost! | 弗罗斯特 |
[08:40] | Wait! What are you doing!? | 等等 你在干嘛 |
[08:46] | Frost! | 弗罗斯特 |
[08:49] | Police! | 警察 |
[09:00] | 95.6. | 华氏95.6度 |
[09:02] | Liver temp indicates he’s been dead about two hours. | 肝温显示他已经死亡两小时 |
[09:05] | CSRU says the van’s been wiped down pretty clean. | 犯罪现场小组说货车被擦得很干净 |
[09:08] | No prints on the wheel or doors. | 轮胎和车门都没留下指纹 |
[09:10] | Okay. Let’s get latent prints out here, | 好 让潜指纹鉴别小组过来 |
[09:11] | see what they can find. | 看看他们能找到什么 |
[09:12] | Perhaps this will help. | 或许这个能帮到忙 |
[09:14] | A hair. | 一根毛发 |
[09:15] | – Do you see a root ball? – Yes. | -你有看到毛囊吗 -有 |
[09:17] | I’ll have it run through CODIS. | 我会用DNA索引系统来比对 |
[09:19] | Blood spatter indicates he was shot inside this van. | 飞溅的血渍表示他是在车内被射杀 |
[09:22] | This is strange-looking blood. | 这血看起来真奇怪 |
[09:24] | Do you see why I will only commit to | 你现在明白为什么我只说这是 |
[09:26] | a reddish-brown stain? | 红褐色的污点吗 |
[09:28] | This is not blood. | 这不是血 |
[09:30] | Well, what is it, then, Dr. Smarty Pants? | 那是什么呢 自以为是的大医生 |
[09:32] | Paint. | 油漆 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:34] | See? I see flecks of avocado green, | 瞧 我看到鳄梨绿的斑点 |
[09:36] | – Tiffany blue… – Enough, Picasso. | -珠宝蓝… -行了 毕加索 |
[09:38] | Okay. So, this van was used for | 好 所以这辆货车之前是用来作 |
[09:41] | commercial painting at some point. | 某方面的商业绘画 |
[09:43] | Agent Farrell, look. | 法雷尔探员 你看 |
[09:45] | You see the red spray on the roof? | 看到上面的红色喷剂了吗 |
[09:50] | They tried to wipe it off. | 他们试图把它擦掉 |
[09:51] | Yeah. That’s from the dye pack. | 对 那是爆色板的喷雾 |
[09:53] | Must be from the Cambridge robbery. | 一定是从坎布里奇抢案来的 |
[09:55] | I’m gonna run this van number. | 我去查查这辆车的车牌号 |
[09:58] | Well, if we’re lucky, | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[09:59] | it’ll be registered to the dead guy. | 车主是这位死者 |
[10:07] | Do you recognize him? | 你认得他吗 |
[10:10] | He was on our list of suspects. | 他在我们的嫌疑人名单上 |
[10:18] | John Polk, 31. | 约翰·波克 31岁 |
[10:19] | Convicted of bank robbery — | 因抢银行被捕 |
[10:21] | released last spring after serving 10 years. | 服役10年后 去年春天出狱 |
[10:23] | That’s Ricky Dunn, his partner in that robbery — | 那位是里基·邓恩 那次抢案的共犯 |
[10:25] | also recently paroled. | 最近也假释出狱 |
[10:27] | Huh. I’m thinking they reunited. | 我认为他们重新联手了 |
[10:29] | Frost, bring up the bank surveillance footage. | 弗罗斯特 把银行的监控录像调出来 |
[10:32] | How tall was John Polk? | 约翰·波克多高啊 |
[10:35] | 6’2″. | 1米8 |
[10:36] | And what about Ricky Dunn? | 里基·邓恩呢 |
[10:38] | 5’7″. | 1米73 |
[10:39] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[10:41] | Freeze it. | 定格 |
[10:43] | Well, that looks about right, don’t you think? | 看上去身高挺合的 你不觉得吗 |
[10:46] | John Polk, our 6’2″ dead guy, is the shooter. | 死者约翰·波克 1米8 是开枪的人 |
[10:48] | Ricky Dunn is his 5’7″ accomplice. | 他的同伙基·邓恩 1米73 |
[10:50] | What do you know about Dunn? | 你对邓恩了解多少 |
[10:52] | We checked with his parole officer. | 我们和他的假释官确认过 |
[10:53] | He hasn’t reported in for the last two weeks. | 他过去两周内一直都安分守法 |
[10:55] | So, when you told us he was “on your list,” | 那当你跟我们说他在”你的名单上”时 |
[10:58] | he was really your prime suspect. | 他真是你们的头号嫌疑人了 |
[11:00] | Do we need to speak privately, Detective Frost? | 我们需要私下谈谈吗 弗罗斯特警探 |
[11:02] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[11:05] | Well, that’s quite a history. | 还真有段历史呢 |
[11:08] | Ricky Dunn is prone to violence. | 里基·邓恩有暴力倾向 |
[11:10] | History of drug use, gambling. | 有嗑药 赌博的前科 |
[11:12] | But not John Polk. | 但约翰·波克并没有 |
[11:13] | He came from a middle-class home. | 他来自中产阶级的家庭 |
[11:14] | No drug use, no violence. | 没毒品记录和暴力行为 |
[11:16] | Till he robbed a bank with Dunn. | 直到他和邓恩一起抢了银行 |
[11:17] | But this time, Polk kills the bank manager. Why? | 但这次波克杀了银行经理 为什么 |
[11:20] | Got nervous. | 紧张吧 |
[11:21] | Accidentally pulled the trigger. | 不小心开了枪 |
[11:23] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许是这样 |
[11:25] | Frost, can you slow it down? | 弗罗斯特 能慢放一下吗 |
[11:29] | So, Polk turns to go, | 波克转身要走 |
[11:30] | but then he turns back. | 但又转了回来 |
[11:32] | – It’s like he’s making a decision. – Yeah. | -好像他在考虑 -对 |
[11:34] | To kill him. | 要不要杀他 |
[11:36] | Frost, try a search with both names — | 弗斯特 同时搜这两个名字 |
[11:38] | John Polk and Paul Lanford. | 约翰·波克和保罗·兰福德 |
[11:40] | – You think they knew each other? – Mm-hmm. | -你觉得他俩认识 -对 |
[11:41] | If they did, this is an inside job. | 如果他俩认识 这就是监守自盗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. Look. | 没错 看吧 |
[11:48] | Robber and bank manager played | 劫匪与银行经理都曾是 |
[11:49] | on the same all-star hockey team. | 这支全明星冰球队的队员 |
[11:51] | Maybe Paul Lanford got the job at the bank | 也许保罗·兰福德到银行工作 |
[11:52] | to set the whole thing up. | 是整个计划的一部分 |
[11:54] | Detective Frost, can you check Lanford’s | 弗罗斯特探长 你能查一下兰福德的 |
[11:55] | Credit report? I’m already doing it. | 信用卡记录吗 已经在查了 |
[12:01] | You think Polk double-crossed Lanford? | 你觉得是波克出卖了兰福德 |
[12:03] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:04] | He was already splitting the money with his partner, Dunn, | 他已分赃给他的同伙邓恩 |
[12:07] | plus the getaway driver. | 以及帮助逃逸的司机 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | So, maxed out on his cards. | 看 信用卡极度透支 |
[12:14] | Behind on all his payments. | 并且未按期还贷 |
[12:16] | Serious debt. | 债务缠身 |
[12:17] | Lanford need to rob his own bank. | 兰福德不得不监守自盗 |
[12:19] | This will be awkward, then. | 这下会有点尴尬了 |
[12:20] | Paul Lanford’s widow is in the conference room. | 保罗·兰福德的妻子正在会议室里呢 |
[12:23] | Be right there. | 马上过去 |
[12:24] | I’m going. | 我也去 |
[12:26] | Frost, you coming? | 弗罗斯特 你来吗 |
[12:27] | I’ll sit this one out. | 这次还是算了吧 |
[12:39] | Mrs. Lanford? | 兰福德太太 |
[12:41] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:44] | If it’s all right with you, | 如果您愿意的话 |
[12:46] | we’d like to ask you some questions about your husband. | 我们想问你几个关于你丈夫的问题 |
[12:50] | Okay. | 可以 |
[12:51] | Can you tell us how long Paul worked at the bank? | 请问保罗在银行工作多久了 |
[12:54] | Just a few months. | 刚工作了几个月 |
[12:56] | He’d been unemployed for a year. | 在这之前 他失业长达一年 |
[12:59] | Things were finally looking up. | 本以为情况终于好转了 |
[13:01] | Do you know this man? | 认识这个人吗 |
[13:03] | John Polk. | 约翰·波克 |
[13:04] | No. | 不认识 |
[13:05] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[13:07] | Your husband did. | 你丈夫认识他 |
[13:09] | They played hockey together. | 他们曾经一起打冰球 |
[13:12] | I’m confused. This was years ago. | 我搞不懂了 这是很多年前的事了 |
[13:15] | But both were in the bank when it was robbed this morning, | 但今天劫案发生时 他俩都在银行 |
[13:17] | and now both are dead. | 现在他俩都死了 |
[13:19] | My husband was at his job. | 我丈夫当时在上班 |
[13:21] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么啊 |
[13:22] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由认为 |
[13:24] | that he may have been involved in the robbery. | 他与这起劫案有关 |
[13:25] | He was killed by the robbers. | 他被抢匪杀死了 |
[13:27] | We’ve looked into your financial records. | 我们调查了你们的财务状况 |
[13:29] | Paul would never do anything illegal. | 保罗绝对不会做违法的事情 |
[13:30] | You were having some serious troubles. | 你们有严重的财务问题 |
[13:34] | Please understand | 请理解 |
[13:36] | that we just need to explore all the possibilities. | 我们需要考虑到各种可能性 |
[13:39] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:44] | But I don’t understand her. | 但我不明白她的意思 |
[13:52] | Let’s get these out of here. | 我们先不谈这些 |
[13:59] | Tactful warmth isn’t my strong suit. | 委婉安抚不是我的强项 |
[14:02] | You’re amazing. | 你做得很棒 |
[14:02] | Oh. Well, I’ve just been at it a long time. | 我只是有经验罢了 |
[14:06] | A lots of families, a lot of grief. | 接触过太多受害家庭 看过太多伤痛 |
[14:09] | I don’t think Paul Lanford had anything to do with it. You? | 我认为保罗·兰福德和这件案子无关 你说呢 |
[14:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不太确定 |
[14:13] | I hope I didn’t screw that up. | 希望刚才我没有把事情搞砸 |
[14:15] | Go easy on yourself, all right? | 别太紧张了 好吗 |
[14:16] | It’s okay. You’ll get there. | 没事的 你能做到的 |
[14:22] | You okay? That doesn’t look good. | 怎么了 看起来不是什么好事 |
[14:24] | Just something I have to handle right away. | 我得马上去处理一些事 |
[14:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | Let me know if something develops in the case. | 如果案子有什么进展记得通知我 |
[14:29] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[14:32] | John Polk’s parents are on a cruise. | 约翰·波克的父母在游轮上 |
[14:33] | Found a brother – David. | 查到他有一个哥哥 大卫 |
[14:35] | We’re gonna have to do a notification. | 我们得去告诉他弟弟的死讯 |
[14:36] | Okay. I’ll go with you. | 好 我和你一起去 |
[14:38] | I like her. | 我喜欢这姑娘 |
[14:39] | So did Frost – a lot. | 弗罗斯特以前非常喜欢她 |
[14:42] | Look what I found. | 看我发现了什么 |
[14:45] | They were engaged? | 他俩曾经订过婚 |
[14:49] | No wonder he’s so grumpy. | 难怪他今天这么冲 |
[14:51] | Man with a lot of secrets. | 充满秘密的男人 |
[14:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:56] | Let’s go tell John Polk’s brother the bad news. | 去告诉约翰·波克的哥哥这个噩耗 |
[15:00] | *The wheels on the bus go ’round and ’round* | *公车上的轮子转啊转* |
[15:04] | *’round and ’round* | *转啊转* |
[15:05] | *’round and ’round* | *转啊转* |
[15:08] | Hang on, kids. | 稍停片刻 孩子们 |
[15:11] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Hi. We’re looking for a David Polk. | 是的 我们想找大卫·波克 |
[15:15] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[15:17] | Could we speak to you in private, please? | 我们能私下谈谈吗 |
[15:19] | – I’ll watch Phoebe. – Phoebe, | -我看着菲比 -菲比 |
[15:20] | honey, I want you to go with Miss Sophie. | 宝贝 索菲小姐会带着你 |
[15:22] | Play with Timmy so daddy can talk, okay? | 和蒂米玩会 爸爸要谈点事 行吗 |
[15:27] | I’m sergeant Korsak. This is detective Rizzoli. | 我是科萨克警司 这是里佐利警探 |
[15:30] | Are you able to reach your parents? | 能联系到您的父母吗 |
[15:32] | No. They’re traveling. What’s the matter? | 不能 他们去旅行了 什么事 |
[15:34] | It’s about your brother, John. | 是关于你弟弟约翰的 |
[15:37] | What’d he do this time? | 他又闯了什么祸 |
[15:38] | He’s a suspect in a bank robbery that occurred this morning. | 他是今早发生的银行劫案的嫌疑犯 |
[15:42] | He just got out of prison. | 他才刚刚出狱 |
[15:44] | If you’re looking for him, | 如果你们是想找他 |
[15:46] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[15:48] | We’re sorry to tell you… | 我们是来通知你 |
[15:49] | Your brother John was shot and killed. | 你弟弟约翰中枪身亡了 |
[15:53] | What? | 什么 |
[15:56] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[16:03] | Who shot him? | 凶手是谁 |
[16:05] | We think it was connected to the bank robbery. | 我们认为这与银行劫案有关 |
[16:09] | Do you know this man — | 你认识这个人吗 |
[16:09] | Paul Lanford? | 保罗·兰福德 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[16:13] | I helped coach the hockey team my brother | 我是球队的助理教练 |
[16:16] | and Paul played on. | 保罗和约翰都是队员 |
[16:16] | I couldn’t play ’cause my achilles tendon snapped. | 由于跟腱受伤 我无法参加比赛 |
[16:19] | – Paul was a manager at the bank. – “Was”? | -保罗曾经是银行的经理 -曾经 |
[16:21] | He was killed during the robbery. | 他也在劫案中丧身 |
[16:25] | Did my brother do that? | 是我弟弟做的吗 |
[16:27] | Do you know this man? | 你认识他吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:32] | Ricky Dunn. | 里基·邓恩 |
[16:33] | I warned my brother to stay away from Ricky. | 我曾劝告我弟弟离他远点 |
[16:35] | 10 years of hard time they did. | 他们在监狱度过了艰难的十年 |
[16:38] | I told John, “Stay away from all your ex-con buddies.” | 我让约翰和那些前科犯保持距离 |
[16:40] | Do you know any of the names of those ex-cons? | 你还知道他有哪些前科犯兄弟 |
[16:43] | We believe there was a third person involved in the robbery. | 我们认为还有另外一个人涉嫌此案 |
[16:45] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:49] | My brother and I lived in two totally different worlds. | 我弟弟和我根本是两个世界的人 |
[16:53] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[16:56] | I’m sorry. My daughter needs me. | 对不起 我的女儿需要我 |
[16:58] | I’ll try to find my parents. | 我会尽力联系上我的父母 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:20] | Red particulate. | 有红色微粒 |
[17:21] | Residue from the exploded dye pack. | 是爆色板残留下的 |
[17:23] | It’s still moist, which is curious | 真奇怪 它还是湿的 |
[17:25] | since the first bank robbery was two weeks ago. | 距第一起银行劫案已过去两周了 |
[17:29] | Dr. Isles, I’d like you | 莫拉医生 可否麻烦你 |
[17:30] | to take a look at the latent-print findings. | 来看一下这些潜指纹 |
[17:32] | On the van? You got a hit? | 货车上的 发现了吗 |
[17:33] | Three, actually. | 其实共有三枚 |
[17:35] | You should have the report. | 你应该看过报告了吧 |
[17:44] | John Polk’s prints were on the gas cap. | 约翰·波克的指纹在油箱盖上 |
[17:46] | Ricky Dunn’s were on the interior ceiling. | 里基·邓恩的残留在车厢顶部 |
[17:49] | We found a third partial print on the rear-view mirror. | 还有一枚残缺的指纹在后视镜上 |
[17:52] | Presumably the van’s driver? | 可能是司机的吧 |
[17:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:57] | It’s not here. | 这里没显示资料 |
[17:59] | I have the only hard copy. | 我这儿有复印件 |
[18:07] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能是真的 |
[18:09] | It’s Tommy. | 这是汤米 |
[18:09] | This matter is under investigation | 现在联邦大陪审团正在 |
[18:11] | by a federal grand jury. | 调查这件案子 |
[18:12] | By virtue of title 18, rule 6e, | 根据联邦刑事诉讼法规第18条 第6例 |
[18:14] | neither you nor any member of your team | 你或团队中的任何人 |
[18:16] | is to disseminate any information | 不得将本案中任何 |
[18:18] | about said individual as it relates to this case | 跟此人有关的信息泄露出去 |
[18:20] | under penalty of prosecution. | 否则将被起诉 |
[18:22] | Okay. There has to be some other explanation. | 好吧 但这其中一定另有隐情 |
[18:24] | None of this is to be shared with anyone in Boston P.D. | 这些信息不能透露给波士顿警局的任何人 |
[18:27] | That includes the suspect’s sister, | 包括嫌犯的姐姐 |
[18:30] | detective Jane Rizzoli. | 简·里佐利警探 |
[18:34] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[18:51] | Prison tats | 囚犯刺青 |
[18:54] | We notified his brother at a “Mommy and me” class. | 我们在”妈咪宝贝”课上找到他哥哥 |
[18:57] | Can’t believe they’re from the same family. | 真不敢相信两兄弟是一个屋檐下长大的 |
[18:59] | Birth order is a significant factor. | 通常是由出生顺序导致的 |
[19:01] | The oldest child is typically highly motivated, like you, | 老大总是有很高的积极性 就像你这样 |
[19:04] | – while the youngest — – Robs banks? | -而最小的 -就去抢银行吗 |
[19:08] | I was gonna say, uh, they tend to be coddled. | 我其实想说 他们更容易被宠坏 |
[19:10] | Pick interests diametrically opposite | 他们的志趣总是和年长的哥哥姐姐 |
[19:12] | to their older siblings. | 截然相反 |
[19:13] | Tend to be… risk-takers. | 他们更像是 冒险家 |
[19:15] | Oh, I see you’ve read the Rizzoli family study. | 看来你是研究过里佐利家族史吧 |
[19:20] | Have you heard from Tommy yet? | 汤米有跟你联系过吗 |
[19:22] | No. | 还没 |
[19:23] | And that’s the second time you’ve asked me. | 你已经问我第二遍了 |
[19:25] | Look who’s coddling. | 看看谁才是被宠坏了 |
[19:28] | Are you okay? You’re acting weird. | 你还好吧 你看上去怪怪的 |
[19:30] | Mmm. Stomachache. | 肚子疼 |
[19:33] | You don’t have stomachaches. | 你不会说肚子疼 |
[19:34] | You have | 你会说是 |
[19:35] | gastro-stomach-opolitis aches. | 胃啊肠子啊什么的疼 |
[19:39] | From what? | 怎么回事 |
[19:40] | Gastralgia… from stress. | 胃神经痛 压力导致的 |
[19:42] | So stop staring at whatever’s under that microscope. | 那就别老盯着显微镜看了 |
[19:45] | It’s the hair I found in John Polk’s coveralls. | 这根毛发是我在约翰·波克的衣服上发现的 |
[19:47] | We got a DNA match in CODIS. | 上面的DNA在联合指纹库中 |
[19:49] | It belongs to Ricky Dunn. | 与里基·邓恩的相匹配 |
[19:50] | Well, that’s no surprise. | 意料之中 |
[19:51] | We know that John Polk and Ricky Dunn | 约翰·波克和里基·邓恩这两人 |
[19:52] | liked robbing banks together. | 总是合作抢劫银行 |
[19:54] | The crime lab also found a trace compound on it — | 犯罪实验室还发现部分残留的 |
[19:57] | Zinc stearate. | 硬脂酸锌 |
[20:00] | Which is? | 那是… |
[20:02] | It’s a chief ingredient in fanning powder. | 扑克爽身粉的主要成分 |
[20:04] | Fanning powder? Wh– | 扑克爽身粉又是… |
[20:06] | They use that on decks of cards. | 那是涂在扑克牌牌面上 |
[20:08] | To decrease friction, Yes. | 用来减少摩擦的 对 |
[20:12] | Yeah, the FBI profile on Dunn | 联邦调查局的资料里 |
[20:13] | said he was prone to gambling. | 说过他喜欢赌博 |
[20:15] | And he’s got his share of 100,000 bucks to launder. | 他把赢来的10万美金用于洗钱活动 |
[20:18] | Hang on a second. Hey, frost. | 等一下 弗罗斯特 |
[20:20] | I want to know about every | 帮我查一下 |
[20:21] | underground gambling operation in Boston — | 波士顿所有的地下赌场 |
[20:23] | Dice, cards, whatever. | 棋牌室什么的 |
[20:26] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[20:27] | I got to go. | 我得过去了 |
[20:32] | How bad is this stomachache? | 你胃痛到底有多严重 |
[20:35] | Bad. | 很严重 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna finish up here and go home. | 我一做完手上的活就回家 |
[20:40] | All right. I’ll call you later. | 好 那我等会儿打给你 |
[20:55] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[20:56] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我没有想吓你 |
[20:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[20:59] | Look, Maura… | 听着 莫拉 |
[21:02] | sometimes I do stupid, crazy things. | 我有时候做事情不经过大脑 |
[21:06] | I feel — I feel terrible. | 我觉得糟透了 |
[21:08] | I’m really sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[21:10] | Tommy, you are in serious trouble. | 汤米 你现在有大麻烦了 |
[21:12] | What, did you tell Jane? Does she know? | 什么 你告诉简看吗 她知道了吗 |
[21:15] | I can’t discuss this with you. I — | 我现在不能跟你说这件事 我 |
[21:21] | FBI! Get your hands up! | 联邦调查局 举起手来 |
[21:23] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[21:25] | Tommy! Stop! You’re hurting him! | 汤米 住手 你们伤到他了 |
[21:27] | – Get off me! I didn’t do anything. – Let him go! | -放开我 我什么都没做 -放开他 |
[21:29] | – Let’s go. – Get off me! I didn’t do anything! | -我们走 -放开我 我什么都没做 |
[21:31] | – Wait! Tommy! – I didn’t do anything! | -等一下 汤米 -我什么都没做 |
[21:36] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[21:47] | – All right. – I’m in. | -好吧 -算我一个 |
[21:49] | Let’s hit him quick. | 我们速战速决 |
[21:50] | Dunn’s got a history of violence. | 邓恩曾有暴力记录 |
[21:54] | Get those hands up! | 全部举起手来 |
[21:57] | – It’s Dunn! – I got him. I got him! I got him! | -邓恩在那里 -我来 我来 |
[22:09] | Let me see your hands. | 举起双手 |
[22:13] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我死也不会回监狱了 |
[22:14] | Drop your weapon, Dunn. | 放下武器 邓恩 |
[22:27] | Is that Ricky Dunn? | 那是里基·邓恩吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:32] | That’s two. | 第二个也死了 |
[22:33] | Just leaves the getaway driver. | 还剩下开车的司机 |
[22:34] | We just took him into custody. | 我们刚将这人拘留 |
[22:36] | His prints were discovered in the van by the latent team. | 潜指纹鉴别组在车上检验出他的指纹 |
[22:38] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:39] | Who is he? | 这人是谁 |
[22:41] | Another ex-con — | 也是一名前科犯 |
[22:43] | Tommy Rizzoli. | 汤米·里佐利 |
[22:45] | Does Jane know? | 简知道吗 |
[22:48] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[22:48] | You didn’t tell her?! | 你没跟她说 |
[23:04] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[23:05] | Second-degree mid-dermal burns from the exploding dye pack. | 爆色板爆炸导致的二级真皮烧伤 |
[23:08] | Yeah, that’s what you do — You hide behind science. | 你就是这样对我 用专业术语打马虎眼 |
[23:10] | You knew the FBI was about to arrest Tommy. | 你早就知道FBI要逮捕汤米了吧 |
[23:12] | Check your messages. | 你看看手机 |
[23:13] | I called you the second that I could. | 他一被捕我立刻就打给你了 |
[23:15] | You should have called me before he was arrested. | 你应该在他被捕前就告诉我 |
[23:17] | Look, title 18 forbids me from | 听着 联邦刑事诉讼法规第18条不允许我 |
[23:18] | I don’t give a damn about title 18! | 我才不管什么18条 |
[23:21] | – There are ways to tell me without telling me. – Really? | -你总有办法事前通知我的 -是吗 |
[23:23] | Well, the justice department could have indicted me | 那样司法部会指控我 |
[23:25] | for the mere act of disclosing my knowledge | 哪怕是仅仅泄露一丁点儿 |
[23:28] | of their intent to arrest Tommy. | 他们要逮捕汤米的意图 |
[23:30] | That is 10 years in a federal prison, | 那我不但将被判10年有期徒刑 |
[23:32] | plus the loss of my medical license. | 还会被吊销行医执照 |
[23:33] | You didn’t trust me enough to protect you. | 你不相信我会保护你 |
[23:36] | And you didn’t protect me. | 而且你也没有站在我这边 |
[23:37] | – Jane… – And what is this? | -简 -这又是怎么回事 |
[23:39] | Farrell tells me that you were with him when he was arrested. | 法雷尔告诉我他被捕的时候和你在一起 |
[23:41] | I can’t wait to hear the explanation for that. | 我实在等不急想听听你的解释 |
[23:43] | Oh, no. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 对了 不好意思 我忘了 |
[23:44] | You can’t talk to me. | 你不能和我说话 |
[23:46] | He found me in the parking lot. | 他到停车场来找我 |
[23:47] | He wanted to apologize. | 他想要道歉 |
[23:49] | Oh, yeah? “Hi, Maura. | 是嘛 难道他说 “莫拉 |
[23:51] | I’m sorry I was the getaway driver in a bank robbery. | 对不起 我是抢银行的逃逸司机 |
[23:54] | Sorry somebody got gunned down.” | 有人被枪杀了 实在抱歉” |
[23:56] | I think he wanted to apologize for trying to kiss me. | 他是为了想要吻我而道歉的 |
[24:03] | What, did Tommy make you sign a title 18, too? | 怎么 汤米也让你签了保密协议了吗 |
[24:05] | We were embarrassed, okay? | 我们都很尴尬 好吗 |
[24:06] | I thought it’d be better if we just forgot about it. | 我想当做什么都没发生对大家都好 |
[24:09] | Jane, Farrell got to Cavanaugh. | 简 法雷尔上报了卡瓦诺夫 |
[24:12] | I’m sorry. He made me and Korsak the lead on the two homicides. | 抱歉 他让我和科萨克负责这两起谋杀案 |
[24:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:18] | You see that, Maura? | 看见了吗 莫拉 |
[24:20] | That’s what friends do. | 这才是朋友该做的 |
[24:21] | They tell you. | 对对方毫无隐瞒 |
[24:24] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:25] | I have to go check on something. | 我还有事要做 |
[24:31] | Uh, I’m off the case, Frost. | 我不负责这个案子了 弗罗斯特 |
[24:33] | My brother is a suspect. | 我弟弟竟然是嫌疑犯 |
[24:37] | This is all Farrell. You know what? She doesn’t even — | 这都是法雷尔的错 知道吗 她甚至不 |
[24:40] | What the hell went down between you two? | 你们之间到底发生了什么 |
[24:43] | She married the job instead of me. | 她选择了工作 抛弃了我 |
[24:45] | This is her fault. | 这是她不对 |
[24:49] | She’s just doing her job. | 她也只是履行职责 |
[24:52] | So was Maura. | 莫拉也一样 |
[24:54] | What, did Farrell make you sign a title 18, too? | 法雷尔也让你签了保密协议吗 |
[24:56] | No. She made Dr. Isles, didn’t she? | 没有 但是她让艾尔斯医生签了 不是吗 |
[25:00] | I’m going to talk to David Polk. | 我要去和大卫·波克谈谈 |
[25:02] | Jane, you can’t. | 简 你不能去 |
[25:03] | I’m not going as a cop. | 我不是以警察身份去 |
[25:05] | I’m going as Tommy’s sister. | 而是作为汤米的姐姐去 |
[25:13] | Thanks for seeing me, Mr. Polk. | 谢谢你愿意见我 波克先生 |
[25:15] | No. Please, call me David. | 没事 叫我大卫就好 |
[25:17] | Sorry about the mess. | 不好意思 家里很乱 |
[25:18] | Phoebe’s with her mom today. | 今天菲比去她妈妈家了 |
[25:19] | We’re, uh… separated. | 我们离婚了 |
[25:23] | I’m a really bad housekeeper. | 我又不太擅长做家务 |
[25:24] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[25:25] | Please don’t worry about it. | 不用太在意 |
[25:29] | I was just wondering if you would look at a picture | 你能不能看看这张照片 |
[25:32] | and — and… tell me if you recognize this person. | 看你是否认识这个人 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[25:39] | That’s one of John’s ex-con buddies. | 他是约翰的一个前科犯兄弟 |
[25:44] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[25:48] | Was he part of the robbery crew? | 他也参与了抢劫吗 |
[25:49] | It’s looking that way. | 目前看起来是的 |
[25:51] | The FBI thinks | 联邦调查局认为 |
[25:52] | that he was possibly the getaway driver. | 他可能是帮助逃逸的司机 |
[25:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:57] | Does it help that I know exactly how you feel? | 我完全理解你的感受 这样你会好受点吗 |
[26:00] | I just never thought I’d be on this side of this, you know. | 我只是从没想过会成为罪犯的亲属 |
[26:05] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果可以探视 |
[26:06] | at least you can still ask your brother why. | 至少你可以问你弟弟为什么这样做 |
[26:20] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[26:22] | Give us a minute. | 请给我们一分钟 |
[26:27] | I told you you couldn’t see him. | 我告诉过你 你不能见他 |
[26:32] | Let me talk to him, please. | 请让我和他谈谈 |
[26:36] | All I can give you is two minutes. | 我只能给你两分钟 |
[26:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Jane. Thank god. | 简 谢天谢地 |
[26:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:55] | How could you be a part of this? | 你怎么能参与抢劫呢 |
[26:58] | That bank manager is dead. | 那个银行经理被枪杀了 |
[27:00] | John Polk is dead, too. | 约翰·波克也死了 |
[27:03] | God, Tommy… | 天啊 汤米 |
[27:04] | Jane, are you crying? Don’t cry. | 简 你在哭吗 不要哭 |
[27:07] | – I’m not crying. – I didn’t do this! | -我没哭 -我没参与 |
[27:09] | Your fingerprints are all over the rear-view mirror… | 那辆逃逸车辆的后视镜上 |
[27:13] | in the getaway van. | 到处都是你的指纹 |
[27:14] | John let me use his van to move. | 约翰把他的车借给我搬家 |
[27:18] | John was my friend. | 约翰是我的朋友 |
[27:19] | That’s why my prints were there. | 所以车里有我的指纹 |
[27:23] | Then what about Ricky Dunn? | 那里基·邓恩呢 |
[27:25] | He’s John Polk’s partner. | 他是约翰·波克的同伙 |
[27:27] | They used to rob banks together. | 他们之前一起抢劫银行 |
[27:28] | Did you know him, too? | 你也认识他吗 |
[27:30] | Not all of us ex-cons know each other. | 不是所有有前科的人都互相认识 |
[27:39] | Tell me where you were yesterday morning. | 那你告诉我 你昨天早上在哪儿 |
[27:41] | I was in my new place, sleeping. | 我在新家里睡觉 |
[27:45] | It’s a crap alibi, but it’s the truth. | 这个不在场证明不怎么样 但却是事实 |
[27:49] | And why did you borrow a van | 那你为什么要向 |
[27:52] | from a convicted bank robber? | 一个抢银行的前科犯借车 |
[27:55] | John served his time. | 约翰刑满出狱了 |
[27:57] | He was starting a house-painting business. | 他开始从事房屋粉刷的工作 |
[28:00] | He was working his ass off to turn his life around. | 他努力工作 改过自新 |
[28:04] | He asked me to work a job with him — | 他还让我和他一起 |
[28:06] | a house-painting job. | 做粉刷的工作 |
[28:09] | Jane, I told them all this. | 简 我也是这样和他们讲的 |
[28:11] | They don’t believe me. | 可他们不相信我 |
[28:13] | But I thought you would. | 但我想你会相信我的 |
[28:16] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[28:23] | All right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:25] | Tommy, look at me. | 汤米 看着我 |
[28:29] | Did you do this? | 你参与了吗 |
[28:32] | No. | 没有 |
[28:34] | Then I won’t let you go back to prison. | 那我不会让你含冤入狱的 |
[28:36] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:43] | He said John Polk was painting a house | 他说抢劫银行的时候 |
[28:45] | during the time of the robbery. | 约翰·波克正在给一幢房屋粉刷 |
[28:47] | We found paint in Polk’s van. | 我们在波克的车里发现了油漆 |
[28:49] | If John Polk was still alive, | 如果约翰·波克还活着 |
[28:50] | I’d be charging him with bank robbery and felony murder, | 我也会以抢劫银行和谋杀罪起诉他 |
[28:53] | just like your brother. | 和你弟弟一样 |
[28:53] | What if he’s telling the truth? | 那如果他说的是实话呢 |
[28:55] | That’s for a jury to decide. | 这就要交给陪审团来决定了 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:11] | Too bad you can’t live in your microscopic world. | 要打扰你在显微镜下的世界了 |
[29:15] | Makes more sense than the macro world right now. | 现在它比现实世界更合理一点 |
[29:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:21] | My brother’s facing a life sentence. | 我弟弟面临无期徒刑 |
[29:31] | The faint red that you noted in the van | 你在车里发现的淡红色 |
[29:34] | is disperse red 9 aerosol. | 是九号红色分散喷雾 |
[29:36] | It was the dye pack. | 是爆色板的 |
[29:38] | So, the same paint you found under Polk’s nails. | 所以和波克指甲里的漆一样 |
[29:41] | Uh, no. That is an oil-based paint. | 不 那是油性漆 |
[29:44] | – A house paint? – Yes. | -建筑用漆 -是的 |
[29:46] | I found the same paint particulates in his nostrils. | 我在他的鼻孔中发现了同样的油漆微粒 |
[29:49] | The moisture levels indicate that he’d been painting | 湿润程度表明他在24小时之内 |
[29:51] | within the last 24 hours. | 进行过粉刷工作 |
[29:53] | So Tommy was telling the truth. | 所以汤米说的是实话 |
[29:54] | John was painting yesterday morning. | 约翰昨天早上确实在粉刷 |
[29:56] | If he was doing that, he couldn’t possibly be robbing a bank. | 如果他在工作 就不可能抢劫银行 |
[29:59] | Unlike electrons, | 和电子不同 |
[29:59] | human beings can’t be in two places at once. | 人类不可能同时出现在两个地方 |
[30:02] | Physical laws of quantum mechanics. | 量子力学的物理法则 |
[30:05] | I kind of love that you know that. | 你知道这些真是太好了 |
[30:07] | You do? So, you don’t hate me? | 真的吗 那你不恨我了吗 |
[30:10] | – No. I still hate you. – Okay. | -不 我还恨你 -好吧 |
[30:11] | – I’ll work on hating you, too. – Wait a minute. | -那我也要试着恨你 -等会儿 |
[30:13] | The only one that we know for sure who robbed that bank | 我们现在只能确定银行劫匪中有 |
[30:16] | was Ricky Dunn. | 里基·邓恩 |
[30:17] | What if Tommy and John had nothing to do with it? | 如果汤米和约翰都没有参与呢 |
[30:19] | My stomachache would go away. | 那我就不肚子疼了 |
[30:21] | Yeah, me too. Wh– | 我也是 |
[30:23] | Can you isolate the manufacturer of that red paint | 你能验出红漆的制造商 |
[30:25] | and find out where it was being used? | 并查明它的用途吗 |
[30:27] | If we prove that John was painting, | 如果我们能证明约翰当时是在刷油漆 |
[30:29] | then at least a piece of Tommy’s story is true. | 那至少能证明汤米的话有些是真的 |
[30:33] | There are 285 shades of red. | 红色有285个色度 |
[30:35] | Multiply 285 by the names | 再乘以油漆公司 |
[30:38] | that paint companies assign to the shades — really. | 给色度取的各类名字 这真的… |
[30:42] | – Yes. – Good. | -好吧 -这还差不多 |
[30:45] | And I’ll do my gumshoe thing. | 这样我就去做好我警探的工作 |
[30:46] | There’s only like, you know, 3,000 streets in Boston. | 你知道 波士顿也就有三千多条街道而已 |
[30:49] | I kind of love that you can do that. | 我喜欢你这么做 |
[30:53] | Then I hate you a little bit less. | 我对你的恨少了那么一点点 |
[30:58] | I think we still have two bank robbers out there. | 还有两个银行劫匪逍遥法外呢 |
[31:00] | – I got to go. – Jane… | -我得走了 -简 |
[31:02] | Do you know how long you’re going to hate me for? | 你准备恨我多久呢 |
[31:05] | It’s too soon to tell. | 现在说这个还太早 |
[31:14] | They got Tommy’s fingerprints. | 他们发现了汤米的指纹 |
[31:15] | – And he’s a convicted felon. | -而且他还有重罪前科 |
[31:16] | Tommy’s fingerprints are in the van | 汤米是因为搬东西 |
[31:18] | because he was moving his stuff. | 才在货车里留下了指纹 |
[31:21] | And he called John | 而他给约翰打电话 |
[31:22] | because he needed to borrow that van. | 是为了借货车 |
[31:23] | – 20 calls? – They’re friends. | -需要打20通吗 -他们是朋友 |
[31:26] | Plus, John was trying to find Tommy some work. | 另外 约翰在帮汤米找工作 |
[31:28] | Don’t put on mom’s rose-colored glasses, Jane. | 简 别像妈妈一样被亲情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[31:30] | – Please. – Just hear me out, all right? | -真的 -就听我说完好吗 |
[31:33] | What if Ricky Dunn borrowed John’s van, too? | 如果里基·邓恩也借了约翰的货车呢 |
[31:37] | But not to move — To rob a bank. | 不过是为了抢银行而不是搬家 |
[31:39] | Okay. We know the robbery went bad. | 我们知道这次抢劫的结果很糟 |
[31:40] | Paul Lanford gets killed. | 保罗·兰福德被杀了 |
[31:42] | Yeah, and Paul was John’s old friend from hockey. | 保罗和约翰是冰球队的老朋友 |
[31:44] | You know, John hears about the robbery, | 约翰听说了抢劫案 |
[31:46] | hears about Paul’s murder. | 听说保罗被杀了 |
[31:47] | Maybe he confronts Ricky. | 也许他去找里基对质 |
[31:49] | Ricky panics, kills John, frames him. | 里基惊慌之下杀了约翰 并陷害他 |
[31:52] | Leaves the body with the mask in the getaway vehicle. | 把尸体蒙上面具放在车里 |
[31:56] | How does any of this prove that Tommy didn’t do it? | 这些怎么证明汤米没有做呢 |
[32:00] | It doesn’t. | 无法证明 |
[32:02] | It’s colonial red. | 是殖民红 |
[32:05] | You I.D.’d the paint on John Polk’s body? | 你找出约翰·波克身上油漆的品种了吗 |
[32:07] | Yes. It’s very expensive. | 是的 是种昂贵的漆 |
[32:08] | Used primarily on doors and trim | 主要用在门和装饰上 |
[32:10] | – in historic home renovations. – Okay. | -在古屋修葺的时候 -好的 |
[32:12] | There are only three neighborhoods | 只有三个街区仍有 |
[32:13] | with colonial houses still standing. | 殖民地时代的房屋 |
[32:15] | What do you need us to do? | 你需要我们做什么 |
[32:21] | Patrol’s got no houses | 巡警队在北边没有 |
[32:22] | getting painted red in the north end. | 发现正被涂成红色的房屋 |
[32:24] | Nothing in Haymarket either. | 干草市场也没有发现 |
[32:26] | Keep units going up and down every block of Boston. | 让巡逻队继续搜查波士顿的每个街区 |
[32:30] | B.R.I.C. Rizzoli. | 波士顿情报中心 我是里佐利 |
[32:33] | Okay. Hang on a second. I’m gonna put you on speaker. | 好 等一下 我换成扬声器 |
[32:36] | It’s Frankie. He says he’s got something. | 是弗兰基 他说他有发现 |
[32:38] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好了 说吧 |
[32:39] | We found the house. It’s in Dorchester. | 我们找到房子了 在陶契斯特 |
[32:41] | Give me the address. | 说下地址 |
[32:43] | 1772 Mayfair drive. | 梅菲尔车道1772号 |
[32:45] | Got a foreman who will testify that John Polk was here painting | 找到一个愿意证明在案发时约翰·波克 |
[32:47] | – during the time of the robbery. – Thank you, Frankie. | -在工作的工头 -谢谢你弗兰基 |
[32:51] | You were right. John didn’t do it. | 你是对的 约翰是没有参与 |
[32:52] | Yeah, but now we got to prove Tommy didn’t either. | 但我们现在如何证明汤米也没做呢 |
[32:55] | But first we got to find two bank robbers | 但我们首先要找到两个 |
[32:56] | who are still out there. | 仍然在逃的银行劫匪 |
[32:58] | Can you play the bank-robbery tape again? | 能把监控录像再放一遍吗 |
[33:07] | It gets me every time — | 每次看都让我抓狂 |
[33:08] | He shoots an innocent man, | 他杀了一个无辜的人 |
[33:10] | but he walks away like he’s got all the time in the world. | 却像个没事人一样地走掉 |
[33:11] | I still say it looks like they knew each other. | 我还是认为他们两个认识 |
[33:13] | It doesn’t make any sense | 既然劫匪不是约翰·波克 |
[33:14] | now that we know that that’s not John Polk. | 那就说不通了啊 |
[33:16] | Can you rewind it and slow it down? | 你能倒过去慢放一遍吗 |
[33:18] | Why? What are you seeing? | 为什么 你发现什么了吗 |
[33:20] | A physical reason for his deliberate pace. | 他这样走路是有生理原因的 |
[33:23] | There. | 那里 |
[33:27] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没发现啊 |
[33:29] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[33:30] | That’s it. | 就是这儿了 |
[33:31] | Watch Lanford’s eyes. | 看兰福德的眼神 |
[33:32] | He looks down… At Polk’s ankle. | 他向下看着波克的脚踝 |
[33:35] | Achilles tendon, actually. | 准确的说 是在看他的跟腱 |
[33:37] | It ruptured and atrophied when it healed. | 它断裂了 并且痊愈的时候萎缩了 |
[33:39] | That’s what causes his slight limp. You see it? | 所以导致他有点瘸 看见没 |
[33:42] | Yeah. Lanford saw it, too. | 兰福德也看出来了 |
[33:44] | Polk must have felt Lanford watching him | 波克肯定发现兰福德在看着他了 |
[33:46] | and realized that Lanford recognized him from his limp. | 并意识到兰福德从他的瘸腿认出他了 |
[33:49] | John Polk and David Polk were the same size, same build. | 约翰·波克和大卫·波克体型相似 |
[33:52] | It’s David Polk, the good brother. | 就是那个好哥哥大卫·波克 |
[33:54] | The one who stopped playing hockey | 那个因为跟腱受伤 |
[33:55] | when his achilles tendon snapped. | 而不能打冰球的 |
[34:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[34:01] | David Polk dropped Phoebe off 20 minutes ago and took off. | 大卫·波克20分钟前把菲比放下然后走了 |
[34:04] | She said he did the same thing two days ago. | 她说他两天前也是这么做的 |
[34:06] | The day of the bank robbery. Mm-hmm. | 银行劫案的那天 |
[34:07] | And I think I know who the driver is — | 我想我也知道司机是谁了 |
[34:09] | Carl Parker. The other dad we saw? | 卡尔·帕克 我们看到的另一个爸爸吗 |
[34:11] | Apparently, he left with Polk – both times. | 很显然 他两次都和波克一起走了 |
[34:13] | Hey, pull up David Polk and Carl Parker’s credit reports. | 调出大卫·波克和卡尔·帕克的信用记录 |
[34:18] | David Polk declared bankruptcy last year. | 大卫·波克去年破产了 |
[34:21] | He’s divorced. | 他离婚了 |
[34:25] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[34:26] | Both Polk and Carl Parker lost their houses. | 波克和卡尔·帕克都没了房子 |
[34:29] | First bank they hit foreclosed on Carl Parker’s house. | 他们抢劫的第一家是收回卡尔·帕克房子的银行 |
[34:31] | And the second one turned down Polk for a small business loan. | 第二家是拒绝波克小额商业贷款的银行 |
[34:34] | Look at the bank that took Polk’s home. | 查一下收回波克房子的银行 |
[34:36] | Copley Square Bank. | 科普利广场银行 |
[34:37] | Call Farrell. Get FBI over there. | 通知法雷尔 让FBI赶往那儿 |
[34:39] | Emergency dispatch to Copley Square Bank. | 科普利广场银行的紧急派遣 |
[34:41] | Oh, crap. It’s already on. | 糟糕 已经去了 |
[34:43] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:55] | He shot a hostage? | 他射伤了一名人质吗 |
[34:56] | He demanded a helicopter. He didn’t get it. | 他要求一架直升机 要求无法满足 |
[34:57] | – How many hostages? – Half a dozen. | -有几名人质呢 -六名 |
[35:01] | There’s a second suspect. | 还有一名嫌疑犯 |
[35:03] | – Sniper hit him? – Yes. | -狙击手打中他了吗 -是的 |
[35:05] | Were we right? Is it Carl Parker? | 我们是对的吗 是卡尔·帕克吗 |
[35:06] | Matches his description. | 符合他的描述 |
[35:07] | The one who shot the hostage is probably David Polk. | 射伤人质的可能是大卫·波克 |
[35:11] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[35:14] | – All right. Let me talk to them. – No. | -让我和他们谈谈 -不行 |
[35:16] | That hostage is bleeding out. | 人质已经失血过多 |
[35:17] | Unless you’ve got a helicopter getting them, I’m going in. | 除非你能找来直升机 否则我要进去了 |
[35:20] | – Jane, don’t even think about it. – Forget it. | -简 你想都别想 -这不可能 |
[35:23] | We need a go on that shot. | 请准许我们开枪 |
[35:25] | This is special agent Anna Farrell. Take the shot. | 我是特派员安娜·法雷尔 开枪 |
[35:27] | You don’t have a shot. He’s got a human shield. | 你根本就瞄不准 他有人质当挡箭牌 |
[35:29] | Jane, don’t! | 简 不要 |
[35:29] | What the hell is she doing?! | 她在干吗 |
[35:30] | Tell your snipers to stand down! | 叫你的狙击手先别开枪 |
[35:32] | Stand down, stand down. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[35:33] | Stand down. All teams, hold fire. | 别开枪 所有小组 别开枪 |
[35:35] | I’m unarmed. It’s all right. | 我没有武器 别担心 |
[35:46] | Okay. My name is Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 好的 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[35:49] | I-I am unarmed. | 我 我没携带任何武器 |
[35:51] | – I just want to talk. – Stay back! | -我只想和平对话 -退后 |
[35:54] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:57] | This woman needs medical treatment. | 这位女士需要救治 |
[35:59] | All right? | 好吗 |
[36:01] | Please. You can take me instead of her, okay? | 拜托 你们可以把我留下当人质 行吗 |
[36:04] | Look. Please don’t let her die. | 听着 拜托 别让她死在这儿 |
[36:05] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[36:11] | David… | 大卫 |
[36:15] | … don’t let her die. | 别让她死在这 |
[36:22] | Bringing the hostage out now. | 现在把人质带出来 |
[36:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:35] | I know why you’re doing this, okay? | 我知道你为什么要这么做 |
[36:37] | You lost your jobs. | 你丢了工作 |
[36:39] | You lost your homes, your pride. | 丢了家庭和自尊 |
[36:41] | My wife left me. | 我妻子抛弃了我 |
[36:43] | I was just a name on a spreadsheet to this bank. | 我只是这座银行数据表上的一个名字 |
[36:45] | So you looked up your brother’s old partner, Ricky Dunn, | 于是你就去找了你弟弟的旧搭档 里基·邓恩 |
[36:51] | ’cause you knew John wouldn’t help you. | 因为你知道约翰不会帮你抢银行的 |
[36:52] | – Shut up! – And you borrowed his van. | -闭嘴 -然后你借了他的面包车 |
[36:55] | But John discovered what you did, so you shot him. | 但是约翰发现了你的阴谋 于是你就杀了他 |
[36:58] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[37:01] | He was my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[37:03] | And he wouldn’t have talked. | 而且他不会说出去的 |
[37:06] | So it was Carl. | 这么说是卡尔杀了他的 |
[37:07] | He was gonna turn us in. | 他要告发我们 |
[37:09] | This was your idea. | 这都是你的主意 |
[37:10] | You’re the one who got me into this. | 是你把我卷进来的 |
[37:12] | I think you got yourself into this. | 我认为你是自愿卷进来的 |
[37:14] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna get out. | 是啊 但是我们要离开这 |
[37:15] | The only thing that is protecting you two right now | 现在唯一在保护你们的人 |
[37:18] | is me. | 是我 |
[37:20] | I’m standing between you and a sniper’s bullet. | 是我挡在了你们和狙击枪中间 |
[37:24] | I’m your only chance. Come on. | 我是你们的唯一机会了 拜托 |
[37:27] | You guys still got something to live for. | 你们还有值得活下去的理由 |
[37:30] | No, I don’t. Not anymore. | 才没有呢 再也没有了 |
[37:32] | Yes, you do. | 有的 |
[37:34] | Think of Phoebe. | 想想菲比 |
[37:37] | All right? And Timmy. | 好吗 还有蒂米 |
[37:41] | Come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 |
[37:44] | They… | 他们 |
[37:45] | they don’t want to see you die. | 他们可不想看着你们送命 |
[37:47] | It doesn’t matter what you’ve done. | 不管你们多么罪大恶极 |
[37:49] | Come on, give me the gun. | 来吧 把枪给我 |
[37:50] | Come on. | 给我吧 |
[37:53] | Come on, David. | 给我吧 大卫 |
[37:54] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[37:56] | Come on. | 给我 |
[38:00] | Come on. | 给我 |
[38:02] | No! | 不 |
[38:05] | Get on the floor! | 趴下 |
[38:10] | Stay put. Don’t move. | 待着别动 |
[38:32] | I swear to god, Tommy. | 我对天发誓 汤米 |
[38:34] | If you were involved in this, | 如果你参与了这件事的话 |
[38:35] | I was gonna kill you myself. | 我就亲手把你杀了 |
[38:37] | Oh, yeah. That’s all we need — | 是啊 这正是我们所需要的 |
[38:38] | another Rizzoli charged with murder. | 又一个里佐利家的人被控谋杀 |
[38:41] | Thank you so much, Jane. | 太谢谢你了 简 |
[38:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:44] | Next time you need help moving, just call me, okay? | 下次再需人帮你搬家就打电话给我 好吗 |
[38:47] | All charges have been dropped. | 所有的指控都被撤销了 |
[38:49] | I spoke with your parole officer. | 我跟你的假释官谈过了 |
[38:51] | He’s waiving your violations. | 他不会把你的违规行为记录在案 |
[38:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:53] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢 -走吧 |
[38:55] | We’ll drive you home. | 我们开车送你回家 |
[38:56] | Ma, stop. | 妈 别这样 |
[39:01] | You gonna put the job ahead of her? | 你要为了工作抛弃她吗 |
[39:06] | She did. | 她以前就这样 |
[39:08] | I heard that you wouldn’t put the toilet seat down. | 我可是听说你不肯把马桶座圈放下来 |
[39:11] | She told you that? | 是她告诉你的 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:13] | She said that was the only thing she didn’t like about you. | 她说那是她唯一对你不满的地方 |
[39:46] | I’m having grilled cheese. | 我可是在吃烤奶酪 |
[39:47] | Oh, it goes with anything. It’s a 1994 Chateau de Gordes. | 这酒配什么都行 这可是94年的戈尔德庄园 |
[39:51] | Again? I’m so sick of that. | 又来 我都喝够了 |
[39:54] | It’s sheer perfection. | 这酒近乎完美 |
[39:55] | I’ve only had it once. | 我只喝过一次 |
[39:59] | Listen, I don’t want | 听着 我不想 |
[40:01] | to stand in the way of a great romance, okay? | 破坏一段美好的恋情 知道吗 |
[40:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:05] | You and Tommy. | 你和汤米呀 |
[40:07] | I mean, clearly, opposites attract. | 显然异性相吸 |
[40:10] | It’s an evolutionary strategy | 这是保证健康繁衍的 |
[40:12] | to ensure healthy reproduction. | 一种进化策略 |
[40:14] | Okay. Why do you got to go straight to breeding? | 好吧 你为什么一定要扯到繁衍上面去啊 |
[40:16] | All right? With my brother? | 而且还是跟我弟弟 |
[40:19] | Look, I like Tommy. | 听着 我喜欢汤米 |
[40:22] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[40:24] | But I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[40:26] | And I hate it when you hate me. | 而且我不喜欢你恨我 |
[40:28] | So I don’t want to do anything | 所以我不会做任何 |
[40:29] | to compromise our friendship. | 会影响咱俩友情的事情 |
[40:31] | Good, ’cause I hate it when I have to hate you. | 那就好 因为我也不喜欢非恨你不可的感觉 |
[40:40] | Sip it slowly. | 慢慢品 |
[40:50] | How much was this? | 这酒多少钱 |
[40:51] | $625. | 625美金 |
[40:53] | Did you just spit out a ’94 Chateau — | 你刚刚把94年的庄园给吐了吗 |
[40:55] | de blah-blah? Yes. | 戈尔什么的 没错 |
[40:56] | My god, some smart shopper Tommy is. | 天啊 汤米还真是个没脑袋的家伙 |
[40:59] | He wasted a month’s rent | 他把一个月的租金都浪费在 |
[41:01] | on a bottle of rancid vinegar and old garlic. | 一瓶喝上去像是混着大蒜的过期醋上了 |
[41:06] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:06] | It just needs to breathe | 这种酒只需要接触一下空气 |
[41:08] | and release its tannins. | 放一放里面的丹宁酸就好了 |
[41:09] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:17] | Ew. You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[41:20] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[41:21] | I’m gonna pour it back in the bottle | 我要把它倒回瓶子里 |
[41:23] | so Tommy can take it back. | 然后让汤米把它退掉 |
[41:24] | They’re not gonna take it back. | 他们才不会给你退呢 |
[41:26] | Oh, they’ll take it back. | 他们会退的 |