时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | E voila. | 看啊 |
[00:29] | What? Don’t make a face. It’s cute. | 怎么了 别做鬼脸 这件多可爱啊 |
[00:31] | Yeah, if you’re playing mahjong. | 那是 打麻将穿最适合了 |
[00:32] | So, why’d you buy it? | 那你干嘛要买它 |
[00:33] | ’cause it was half off. | 因为它半价 |
[00:35] | Donations pile. | 放到捐赠那堆儿里 |
[00:37] | No, I want to look sexy but not like I’m trying too hard. | 我想穿的性感点 但又不能显得太主动 |
[00:40] | You know, fun but not slutty. | 你懂的 开放而不放荡 |
[00:43] | You want Casey guessing what kind of lacy balconette bra | 你想让凯西猜一下你穿的是那种 |
[00:46] | You have on. | 蕾丝文胸 |
[00:48] | Donations? | 这个也捐了 |
[00:49] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[00:50] | Maura, no, I was gonna wear that. | 莫拉 不要 我准备穿这个 |
[00:52] | Oh. Okay. Well, let’s hope he likes the athletic look. | 这样 好吧 但愿他喜欢运动型的 |
[00:56] | Did you shave your legs? | 你刮腿毛没 |
[00:57] | Yes. Pits too. | 腋毛也刮了 |
[00:59] | I just — I hate that I have to go | 我只是 我讨厌在 |
[01:00] | to my high-school reunion to get Casey back here. | 高中同学会的时候凯西才能回来 |
[01:02] | You know, there are three reasons | 知道吗 人们不愿去高中同学会 |
[01:04] | that people avoid their high-school reunions. | 有三个原因 |
[01:06] | Yeah, one — they hated high school. | 我知道 一 他们讨厌高中 |
[01:08] | Two — they hated everybody in high school. | 二 他们讨厌高中的所有人 |
[01:10] | What’s the third one? | 第三个原因是什么 |
[01:11] | Embarrassment over getting fat. | 由于自己身材发福而感到不好意思 |
[01:13] | Then there’s fear of running into your ex | 于是就害怕碰到自己的前男友 |
[01:15] | Or you’re an abject failure. | 或者你现在活得很失败 |
[01:17] | – Why are you avoiding? – Abject failure. | -你为什么不想去 -我活得很失败 |
[01:20] | I have no husband, no kids, no south end brownstone. | 我没有丈夫 没有孩子 也没有钱和地位 |
[01:23] | That was, you know, the thing | 这些是我在高中时 |
[01:25] | when I was in high school. | 念叨最多的事 |
[01:25] | Mm. I can see your point. | 我懂你的意思 |
[01:27] | Okay, if I wanted support like that, | 得了吧 我要是需要你这种安慰 |
[01:29] | I would have called my mother. | 我就叫我妈了 |
[01:30] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:32] | What time’s Casey’s plane landing? | 凯西的飞机什么时候降落 |
[01:34] | Should be getting in now. Ooh. | 现在应该到了 |
[01:36] | Aren’t you a little worried he’s gonna be too jet-lagged? | 你就不担心他会有时差反应吗 |
[01:38] | Well, unless he arrives dead, | 除非他死了 |
[01:39] | I think he’ll be up for some sex, no? | 我觉得他准备好和我翻云覆雨一番了 |
[01:42] | oh, oh! Oh! This is him. This is him. | 是他的电话 他的电话 |
[01:45] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -不妙 -怎么了 |
[01:47] | He’s telling me to open up a chat room. | 他让我打开聊天室 |
[01:49] | You know what? He better not be standing me up. | 他最好不要放我鸽子 |
[01:55] | Jane… | 简 |
[01:57] | You don’t look like you’re at logan. | 你不像是在机场 |
[01:59] | I’m not. My squad was sent on a mission. | 是的 我的小队被派去执行一个任务 |
[02:01] | I’ve just got back to base. | 我刚刚回到基地 |
[02:02] | Obviously, uh, I’m not gonna make the reunion. | 所以同学会我去不了了 |
[02:06] | That’s okay. It’s — it’s no big deal. | 没事的 没什么大不了的 |
[02:08] | Yes, it is. Tell him you miss him. | 当然有了 告诉他你想他 |
[02:11] | – Shh! – Who’s that? | -嘘 -谁在说话 |
[02:12] | Uh, that was just Maura. | 是莫拉 |
[02:14] | She said, you know, it’s a shame you’re gonna miss it. | 她说 你错过这次同学会太可惜了 |
[02:16] | Jane, I-I really wanted to see you. | 简 我真的很想见你 |
[02:19] | I, uh — they wouldn’t even let us contact anyone. | 我 他们甚至不让我们和任何人联系 |
[02:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:23] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[02:24] | Making the world safe for democracy. | 你这是为世界民主事业献身 |
[02:26] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[02:27] | I, uh — I got to go. | 我 我要下了 |
[02:31] | Okay? I’ll call you soon. | 好吗 回头打给你 |
[02:32] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜 |
[02:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:38] | Crap. | 擦 |
[02:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[02:43] | You know what? Come on. | 我有办法了 起来 |
[02:45] | I am going to be your designated driver | 我来当你的专属司机 |
[02:48] | So you can go drink with your high-school nemeses. | 这样你就可以和你高中的冤家们一起喝酒了 |
[02:51] | It’s “-sis.” Isn’t it “Nemesis”? | 还冤家”们”呢 |
[02:53] | “-ses” When it’s plural. | 是复数啊 |
[02:54] | I’m sure you have several formidable enemies. | 你肯定有几个死对头 |
[02:56] | Oh, and how are you so “Sure”? | 你怎么就这么肯定呢 |
[02:58] | Okay, yes, fine. | 好吧 我承认 |
[03:00] | There was one group of mean girls — | 有一群贱女孩 |
[03:01] | Debbie and Emily and Kate. | 黛比 艾米莉和凯特 |
[03:04] | Great! So, let’s go show Debbie, Emily, and Kate | 太好了 咱们去让黛比 艾米莉和凯特看看 |
[03:08] | How fabulous you turned out to be. | 你现在是多么的出色 |
[03:10] | I knew it. You just want to tag along so you can go | 我就知道 你想跟我去 这样你就可以 |
[03:13] | all Jane Goodall on me at my high-school reunion | 在我的同学会上显摆黑猩猩行为理论那一套 |
[03:15] | Because you got imprisoned in an all-girls’ | 因为你高中在女子学校憋得慌 |
[03:17] | I was hardly “Imprisoned.” | 我才没有憋得慌 |
[03:19] | But, yes, I will admit | 但是 我承认 |
[03:21] | that the co-ed experience interests me. | 我对男女同校很感兴趣 |
[03:23] | No. No. It’s not gonna happen. | 不行 你想都别想 |
[03:26] | I’m not going. And if I’m not going, you’re not going. | 我不会去的 我不去 你也别想去 |
[03:35] | Okay, see? Co-ed high school. | 好了 看到了吗 男女同校 |
[03:38] | You happy now? Let’s go. | 高兴了吗 走吧 |
[03:39] | Jane! | 简 |
[03:41] | Oh, another reason I didn’t want you to come. | 我不想让你来的另一个原因 |
[03:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:11] | You two are still, uh… | 你们俩还是 |
[04:13] | Together? Yes. Yes, | 在一起吗 是的 是的 |
[04:15] | we are still together. | 我们依然如胶似漆 |
[04:18] | Get off me. Sh– um, shouldn’t you run along? | 别黏着我了 你不该有事情做吗 |
[04:20] | Isn’t there some “Barf of the week club” Member | 你不是应该和”每周呕吐之星”俱乐部的 |
[04:23] | You should be talking to? | 成员好好聊聊吗 |
[04:24] | “Barf of the week”? | “每周呕吐之星” |
[04:25] | Won it five times. | 我赢了五次 |
[04:26] | It’s nice you two are still together. | 你们小两口这么恩爱真是羡煞旁人 |
[04:28] | The longest relationship I ever had was 34 days — | 我谈过最长的一次恋爱持续了34天 |
[04:31] | Well, 35 if you count break-up sex. | 如果算上分手性爱的话就是35天 |
[04:32] | We’ll count that. | 我们会算上的 |
[04:34] | Hi, “G.” | 嗨 小乔 |
[04:36] | Whoa. Hot, right? | 真性感 是吧 |
[04:38] | Hi. You know, you look just like Maria Korkman. | 你不就是玛利亚·考克曼嘛 |
[04:41] | But kind of like a hot, skinny version. | 但是比以前更性感 更有型了 |
[04:43] | – Uh, Giovanni… – Oh, you remember her. | – 乔瓦尼 -你记得她 |
[04:44] | Man, she was fat, all right? | 她当时老肥了 是吧 |
[04:47] | – Hey, Maria. – Hey, Jane. | -你好 玛利亚 -你好 简 |
[04:50] | I’ve been working out. | 我一直有在健身 |
[04:51] | No way. You know, you look so smokin’ hot, | 不是吧 你实在是太火辣了 |
[04:54] | We’re gonna need a garden hose to cool you down. Oh. | 需要一根喷水管才能让你冷下来 |
[04:58] | god… | 天啊 |
[05:02] | Reason number four that people hate high-school reunions — | 人们不愿去高中同学会原因之四 |
[05:04] | Mean girl Debbie Nichols. | 有像黛比·尼克尔斯这样的贱人 |
[05:06] | Mm. Relational aggression typical of adolescent females. | 青春期女性典型的关系性攻击 |
[05:10] | But she’s long past that. | 但是她早就过了青春期了 |
[05:12] | Oh, my god. Jane rizzoli. | 天啊 简·里佐利 |
[05:14] | Oh, it’s probably not “Rizzoli” Now. | 或许已经不是里佐利了 |
[05:16] | It’s Mrs… | 而是… |
[05:17] | Mrs… Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 而是… 简·里佐利警探 |
[05:21] | There’s no “Mrs.” You? | 我还没有结婚 你呢 |
[05:24] | I’m Mrs. Eddie Tibbet. | 我是艾迪·塔比特的妻子 |
[05:25] | – You married Eddie Tibbet? – Yeah. | -你跟艾迪·塔比特结婚了 -是的 |
[05:27] | – Hey, Jane. – Hey, Eddie. | -你好 简 -你好 艾迪 |
[05:31] | Look at you — in a suit! Wow. | 瞧瞧你 穿西装了 |
[05:34] | Can you believe it? Me and Eddie? | 能相信吗 我和艾迪会走在一起 |
[05:35] | Oh, you mean because you | 你的意思是因为你 |
[05:36] | – were part of the “Mean girls” Clique? – Maura. | -高中的时候是个贱女孩 -莫拉 |
[05:38] | Hmm? Eddie, and, now, what clique were you a part of? | 艾迪 你现在是什么圈子的人 |
[05:41] | The computer-geek clique. | 电脑极客圈 |
[05:42] | Oh, me too. I’m a science geek. | 我也是 我是科学小呆 |
[05:45] | I’m a geek now, too. | 我现在也成极客了 |
[05:46] | Home and garden columnist for the Boston Dispatch | 我现在是《波士顿新闻报》居家园艺的专栏作者 |
[05:49] | And a plant activist. | 还是一个保护植物积极分子 |
[05:50] | Guess someone has to give a voice to plants. | 看来某人要为维护植物的利益了 |
[05:53] | She dumpster-dives behind nurseries. | 她钻进幼儿园后面的垃圾桶里 |
[05:57] | Okay, well, you know, we… | 好的 那个 我们 |
[06:01] | …We should probably get moving. | 我们该走了 |
[06:03] | Don’t want to keep the name-tag line held up. | 不能把挂胸牌的队伍给堵了 |
[06:05] | – Nice to meet you. – Okay. Bye. Bye. | -很高兴见到你 -好的 再见 |
[06:09] | Oh! I’ve always wanted to go | 我一直想去一个 |
[06:10] | to a high-school reunion with a punch bowl. | 有潘趣酒碗的高中同学会 |
[06:13] | There’s a jello mold over here. | 这边还有果冻塔 |
[06:15] | Try not to hyperventilate. | 别激动的喘不过来气了 |
[06:18] | come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走啦 走啦 |
[06:19] | – Come on, come on. – I’m getting punch. | -走啦 -人家正盛酒呢 |
[06:23] | Okay, look. | 好吧 看那边 |
[06:24] | Purple dress. Big boobs. | 紫色裙子 胸部丰满 |
[06:28] | Is that your bete noir? | 那是你的死对头吗 |
[06:29] | If that means former bff, | 如果你说的是前闺蜜 |
[06:30] | yes. That would be Emily. | 是的 艾米莉就是 |
[06:32] | What? Is that the one that dumped you in the 8th grade? | 什么 是在八年级甩了你的那个吗 |
[06:34] | Well, who would need me when you could get | 她那一对儿胸器足以捕获任何男人的心 |
[06:36] | any guy on the planet with those things? | 还需要我干嘛 |
[06:39] | Mm, even Steve Sanner. | 甚至包括史蒂夫·山纳 |
[06:40] | He was so nice. That’s too bad. | 他人很好 真可惜 |
[06:42] | A boyfriend? | 你男朋友啊 |
[06:44] | Mm, I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[06:45] | Uh, no — one date to see “Dumb & Dumber” | 不 一起去看了一场电影《阿呆与阿瓜》 |
[06:48] | Doesn’t constitute as a boyfriend. | 不能算是男女朋友 |
[06:51] | Come one. Come on. Let’s go. | 够了 够了 走吧 |
[06:52] | Jane! | 简 |
[06:55] | Hey, Steve and Emily. | 史蒂夫和艾米莉 |
[06:57] | It’s been too long. | 好久不见 |
[07:01] | I hear it’s detective Rizzoli these days. | 我听说你现在已经当上警探了 |
[07:03] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[07:06] | This is my friend, dr. Maura isles. | 这是我的朋友 莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[07:08] | I know, right? Real waste, bro. | 我懂你在想什么 暴殄天物啊 |
[07:10] | Keep walking, Giovanni. | 继续往前走 乔瓦尼 |
[07:13] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[07:15] | Not friends-friends. Just close friends. | 不是那种女朋友 只是亲密的朋友 |
[07:18] | Well, not — not that close. | 这个 也不是那么的亲密 |
[07:20] | Dr. Isles tagged along because she missed out | 艾尔斯医生跟着来是为了 |
[07:22] | on the whole co-ed high-school experience, so… | 体验一下男女同校的感觉 |
[07:25] | Well, we have to go man the hospitality table, | 我们要去接待处看看 |
[07:28] | But it’s really good to see you. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[07:30] | You too. Okay. | 我也是 |
[07:32] | – I’ll be there in a sec. – Okay. | -我马上过去 -好的 |
[07:34] | I was, uh… | 我 |
[07:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:39] | I was hoping I’d run into you. | 我一直希望这次能碰见你 |
[07:42] | Uh, I need to talk to you about something. | 我需要跟你谈点事情 |
[07:43] | Is it okay if I call you? Uh… | 我能给你打电话吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah. Is — is everything okay? | 当然了 没事吧 |
[07:49] | Well, look who Stevie found — roly-poly rizzoli. | 看看史蒂夫发现谁了 矮胖子里佐利 |
[07:52] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点认不出你来了 |
[07:53] | I hear you’re a security guard or something. | 我听说你现在是保安还是什么的 |
[07:55] | She’s a detective. | 她是警探 |
[07:56] | Mnh-mnh. Don’t bother. | 不用说了 |
[07:57] | This — this is Rory Graham. | 这位是罗瑞·格拉汉姆 |
[07:59] | And now my night is complete. | 今晚我圆满了 |
[08:01] | If I had a nickel for every time a girl said that to me | 已经有很多女人对我这么说了 |
[08:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Ha ha! | -没错 -对 |
[08:05] | I’m gonna go help Emily. | 我去艾米莉那儿帮忙 |
[08:08] | Stevie works for me. | 史蒂夫是我的手下 |
[08:10] | I’m sure you’ve read about how | 你一定读到过关于 |
[08:11] | I transformed Graham biomedical | 我是如何带领格拉汉姆生物医药 |
[08:13] | into an industry leader. | 成为行业领头人的故事吧 |
[08:14] | No, I only read the big stories. | 不知道 我只读重大事件 |
[08:15] | Big print, I think you mean. | 头条 我想你是这个意思 |
[08:16] | Wait — you manufacture the Melee heart valve. | 等一下 你的公司是制造梅里人工心瓣膜的 |
[08:19] | That valve has transformed | 这种瓣膜改变了无数 |
[08:21] | the lives of children with heart defects | 患有心脏病孩子的人生 |
[08:22] | And people with cardiovascular disease. | 还有冠心病人群 |
[08:24] | The advanced bileaflet mechanical design | 我们双瓣膜机械设计的想法 |
[08:26] | we came up with is pretty brilliant. | 非常绝妙 |
[08:28] | Jane Rizzoli? | 简·里佐利 |
[08:30] | Wow. You came to one of our reunions. | 你也来我们的同学会了 |
[08:32] | – I heard you might. – Kate. | -我听说了你会来 -凯特 |
[08:33] | This isn’t stoli. | 这不是斯托利伏特加 |
[08:35] | Where’s the lime, babe? | 酸橙在哪里 亲爱的 |
[08:37] | Was she a mean girl, too? | 她也是贱人之一吗 |
[08:40] | Queen of mean. | 贱人之首 |
[08:45] | Look at that body. | 瞧瞧你这身材 |
[08:47] | You definitely didn’t have any kids, did you? | 你一定还没生孩子 |
[08:49] | Well, I…rescued a dog once. Does that count? | 这个 我救过一条狗 这算吗 |
[08:53] | Rory and I have three, actually. | 我和罗瑞有三个孩子 |
[08:54] | Two boys and a little girl. | 两个男孩一个女孩 |
[08:55] | Yeah, Kate was a high-priced corporate lawyer. | 凯特原本是高价公司律师 |
[08:57] | But I was doing so well, I said, “Babe… | 但是我的事业蒸蒸日上 于是我说 亲爱的 |
[09:00] | I need a wife not a lawyer.” | 我需要一个妻子而不是律师 |
[09:02] | Needs more lime, babe. | 再加点酸橙 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | uh, do you miss your work? | 想念你的工作吗 |
[09:07] | You know, every now and then I do, but I — | 偶尔会想 但是我 |
[09:08] | Babe — babe, I see some of the guys from the team. | 亲爱的 我看到了几个球队的队友 |
[09:10] | Hey! Football. Rory led them to a state championship. | 橄榄球队 罗瑞带领他们获得了州冠军 |
[09:14] | Twice. Later, Rizzoli. Doc. | 而且是两次 里佐利 医生 回见 |
[09:17] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:19] | Rory Graham just dissed me. Again. | 罗瑞·格拉汉姆再次羞辱了我 |
[09:22] | I’m done. Let’s go. – Okay. | -我受够了 咱们走 -好吧 |
[09:25] | Go. All right, just move. Go. | 走啦 走啦 |
[09:31] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[10:04] | I knew I shouldn’t have gone. | 我就知道我不应该去 |
[10:05] | How did that improve the quality of my life? | 这怎么提高我的生活质量啊 |
[10:09] | I wonder what happened to Clarissa Wyndham. | 我想知道克莱丽莎·温德姆的近况 |
[10:14] | There she is. | 有了 |
[10:15] | She married the Duke of Shernandorne. | 她嫁给了萧纳多公爵 |
[10:17] | What is it with the English and their ridiculous hats? | 英国人为什么一定要带这么雷的帽子啊 |
[10:21] | The Anglican church made women cover their heads. | 英国国教要求妇女必须盖住头部 |
[10:24] | W-with a pink migrating goose? | 用粉色的鹅毛盖吗 |
[10:29] | That’s awful. | 太难看了 |
[10:31] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:36] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:47] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必过去 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[10:52] | It really is Steve Sanner. | 这真的是史蒂夫·山纳 |
[11:07] | Jane! | 简 |
[11:08] | Somebody shot him. Somebody shot Steve. | 有人枪杀了他 有人枪杀了史蒂夫 |
[11:11] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:12] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[11:15] | Can you take her? | 你能照顾她吗 |
[11:16] | – Yeah, of course. She’s like family. – Okay. | -当然 她就像我的家人 -好的 |
[11:18] | Come on. Let’s go get the | 走吧 我们去接孩子 |
[11:19] | kids and bring them back to our house, okay? | 把他们接回家 好吗 |
[11:21] | This is not the place for you, okay? | 你不能待在这里 好吗 |
[11:22] | And I will be by the house as soon as I can. | 我会尽快到你家去的 |
[11:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[11:26] | Go. Go on. | 去吧 |
[11:40] | Sorry. I… I knew him. | 抱歉 我认识他 |
[11:42] | I just spoke to him a few hours ago. | 几个小时前还跟他说过话 |
[11:43] | Damn. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:45] | Jane, we got this. | 简 我们可以的 |
[11:47] | How’d he die? | 死因是 |
[11:48] | Gunshot wound to the chest. | 一枪击中胸口 |
[11:50] | Appears to be a medium-caliber entry wound. | 看起来像是中等口径的射入口 |
[11:52] | Wallet’s still here. So we’re thinking it wasn’t a robbery. | 钱包还在 所以我们认为不是抢劫 |
[11:54] | Yeah, shooting someone at their | 是啊 在高中同学会上 |
[11:55] | high-school reunion doesn’t seem real random. | 作案看起来不像是随机的 |
[11:57] | Cellphone’s here. I’ll check the records. | 手机在这里 我去查查通话记录 |
[11:59] | Lack of soot deposit and tattooing around the entrance wound. | 射入口没有烟灰沉积 |
[12:02] | – So it doesn’t look like a close range? – I’m not sure. | -所以不是近距离 -还不确定 |
[12:05] | He has a large amount of metallic fiber on his clothing. | 他的衣服上有大量金属纤维 |
[12:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:10] | Looks like steel wool. | 看着像刚棉 |
[12:11] | Hey. Can you take that? | 拿着这个 |
[12:13] | – Frost, can I have an evidence bag. – Yeah. | -弗罗斯特 给我一个证据袋 -好的 |
[12:15] | Found a piece of plastic. | 发现一片塑料 |
[12:17] | Look around. You see any more? | 看看周围 还有吗 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah — right here. | 有 有 这里 |
[12:20] | Could have been a water bottle | 有可能是塑料水瓶 |
[12:21] | with some steel wool shoved into it. | 然后把刚棉塞进去 |
[12:23] | – You thinking homemade silencer? – Yeah. | -你觉得是自制的消音器 -是的 |
[12:24] | This is deliberate. Took some planning. | 是故意杀人 都计划好了的 |
[12:28] | There’s some orange dirt here. | 这里有一些橙色泥土 |
[12:29] | Some over there. Could be clay. | 那里也有 可能是粘土 |
[12:31] | The track is artificial turf. | 这座球场是人造草皮 |
[12:33] | Baseball diamond is that way. | 棒球场在那边 |
[12:34] | Maybe the killer walked across it. | 或许凶手从那里走过 |
[12:36] | I’ll have CSRU check for footwear impressions | 我去让犯罪现场小组检查鞋印 |
[12:38] | – and get some clay sample for a comparison. – Okay. | -并收集一些粘土样本作比对 -好的 |
[12:42] | He said he wanted to talk to me. | 他说他想要和我谈谈 |
[12:45] | Maybe this is why. | 或许这就是原因 |
[12:50] | And Steve wasn’t having any issues with anyone at work? | 史蒂夫在工作上有没有跟谁结怨 |
[12:53] | Disagreements with co-workers? People he managed? | 与同事或者他的下属意见不合 |
[12:56] | No. Nothing. Business was smooth. | 没有 工作上一直一帆风顺 |
[12:58] | Steve was Mr. Nice guy, just like in high school. | 史蒂夫是个好好先生 和高中时一样 |
[13:00] | Uh, we do need to talk to Emily. | 我们需要和艾米莉谈谈 |
[13:02] | She’s upstairs with the children. | 她在楼上和孩子们在一起 |
[13:04] | They’re asleep. | 孩子们睡着了 |
[13:07] | I’ll tell you anything you need to know. | 我会告诉你们任何事 |
[13:08] | Do you want me to stay? | 需要我留下来吗 |
[13:09] | It’d be better if we spoke to Emily alone. | 我们想单独跟艾米莉谈谈 |
[13:13] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[13:16] | We’ll be in the kitchen if you need us, okay? | 有什么需要的话 我们就在厨房 |
[13:25] | I’m so, so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | Was Steve having problems with anyone? | 史蒂夫有没有和谁结怨 |
[13:32] | Anyone that he might have run into at the reunion? | 或许是在同学会上碰到的某个人 |
[13:35] | No. | 没有 |
[13:37] | He was so excited about the reunion. | 他很期待这次的同学会 |
[13:40] | Steve loved high school. We all did, right? | 史蒂夫喜欢高中生活 我们都是的 不是吗 |
[13:44] | Right. | 是啊 |
[13:45] | What about at work? | 在工作上呢 |
[13:48] | You won’t understand, but… Jane knows. | 你不会明白的 但是简可以 |
[13:54] | Everybody loved Steve. | 人人都爱史蒂夫 |
[13:59] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[14:02] | How was your marriage? | 那你们的婚姻呢 |
[14:03] | Were you and Steve having any problems? | 你和史蒂夫有过什么矛盾吗 |
[14:07] | We were happy. | 我们很幸福 |
[14:10] | We were the couple that everyone wanted to be. | 我们是别人眼中的完美夫妻 |
[14:15] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[14:19] | It was a perfect life. | 原本一切都很完美 |
[14:26] | Oh, Jane… | 简 |
[14:29] | How am I gonna go on without him? | 没有他我该怎么过 |
[14:49] | – Hey, there. – Oh, my — | -喂 -我的娘啊 |
[14:52] | What are you doing in my apartment? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[14:53] | You left the web chat on. | 你忘记关聊天窗口了 |
[14:55] | Thought I’d say hello, | 所以我来跟你打声招呼 |
[14:56] | find out how the reunion was. | 问问你同学会怎么样 |
[14:57] | Oh, Casey. It — it was awful. | 凯西 糟透了 |
[15:01] | Steve Sanner was murdered last night. | 史蒂夫·山纳昨晚被谋杀了 |
[15:03] | What the hell? | 什么 |
[15:04] | I left early, and — and he was shot | 我提前走了 他几个小时后 |
[15:06] | – on the football field a few hours later. – That’s crazy. | -在橄榄球场被枪杀了 -真不可思议 |
[15:10] | Wasn’t he married to that cheerleader? | 他是不是和那个啦啦队员结婚了 |
[15:12] | Um, Emily someone — the one with the, um… | 艾米莉什么 那个 |
[15:15] | The one with the, um… High A.P. Scores? | 那个预修课考试拿高分的那个 |
[15:18] | – No. No. Hmm, that’s not it. Let’s see. – Okay. | -不是 不是 我想一下 -好吧 |
[15:20] | The one with the soccer scholarship? | 拿足球奖学金的那个 |
[15:22] | No, that’s not it, either. Hmm… | 也不是 |
[15:24] | Okay, you know what I was gonna say. | 你知道我要说什么 |
[15:26] | Wasn’t she a friend of yours? | 她不是你的朋友吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah, she was until she became “The one with the big boobs.” | 是 在她变成”大波妹”之前 |
[15:30] | Was Rory Graham there? | 罗瑞·格拉汉姆去了吗 |
[15:32] | He and Steve had a business together. | 他和史蒂夫一起工作 |
[15:33] | Yes, Rory was there. | 去了 |
[15:35] | He and his head barely fit in the gym. | 体育馆都差点装不下他的自负 |
[15:37] | Well, maybe they had a falling-out. | 或许他们有矛盾 |
[15:38] | I don’t think so, | 我不这么认为 |
[15:39] | but, you know, we’re looking into it. | 但是 我们在调查 |
[15:41] | Which, speaking of, I have to go to work. | 说到调查 我该去上班了 |
[15:44] | – Like that? – No, I was gonna take both towels off. | -穿成这样去 -不 要把浴巾和头巾拿掉 |
[15:47] | It’s “Naked day” At BDP. | 今天是波士顿警局”裸奔日” |
[15:49] | I’ve been thinking about you… A lot. | 我一直在想你 非常想 |
[15:53] | Yeah? When you think about me, | 是吗 你想我的时候 |
[15:54] | am I wearing a towel on my head? | 我是头上戴着一条毛巾吗 |
[15:55] | Mnh-mnh. | 没错 |
[15:58] | Hanging up now. | 下了啊 |
[16:05] | Too sweet? | 太甜了吗 |
[16:07] | Does it have white sugar? | 里面有白糖吗 |
[16:08] | Oh? Would you prefer brown? | 你更喜欢红糖吗 |
[16:10] | Well, I only do stevia. | 我只喝甜菊糖 |
[16:12] | It’s an herb. All-natural. | 是种草药 纯天然 |
[16:14] | Oh. I’ll get you a fresh glass. | 我去再调一杯 |
[16:16] | They actually had a jello mold. | 那里还有果冻塔呢 |
[16:17] | – Have you ever seen that? – Uh-oh. Incoming. | -你见过吗 -来了 |
[16:21] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[16:24] | Melody? | 梅洛迪 |
[16:30] | – I’m back. Surprise! – Surprise. | -我回来了 惊喜吧 -真惊喜 |
[16:33] | You’re h– wow. You’re… | 你 你 |
[16:36] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[16:37] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[16:39] | Uh, Melody is my ex-wife. | 梅洛迪是我的前妻 |
[16:40] | Yeah, we — we’ve met. | 知道 我们见过了 |
[16:42] | Dr. Maura Isles. Nice to meet you. | 我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 幸会 |
[16:44] | Likewise. I’m not just any old ex. | 我也是 我可不是他的某个前妻 |
[16:47] | I’m the last and the best. | 我是最后一个 也是最好的一个 |
[16:49] | The other two were just warm-ups, right Vince? | 其他两个只是热身 是吧文斯 |
[16:52] | – Uh, yeah. -Well, then, it’s very nice to meet you. | -是 -那么很高兴见到你 |
[16:54] | Uh, uh, can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[16:56] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[16:59] | – Hi! – Melody | -你好 -梅洛迪 |
[17:01] | – Hey. – How are you? | -你好 -最近怎么样 |
[17:03] | – You look wonderful. – Uh, so do you. | -你看起来气色棒极了 -你也是 |
[17:06] | We can talk over here. | 我们去那边谈 |
[17:08] | – Okay. Uh, later. – Right. | -好的 回头见 -好的 |
[17:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:14] | What do you suppose is going on? | 你觉得发生什么事了 |
[17:15] | Well, I don’t know, ma. Why don’t you go follow them? | 我不知道 妈 你怎么不跟过去啊 |
[17:17] | Why do you have to be so snippy? | 你为什么这么爱找茬 |
[17:19] | Why do you have to be so snoopy? | 你为什么这么爱管闲事 |
[17:23] | I have not seen that woman in five years. | 这个女人已经消失了五年了 |
[17:26] | – Why is she back? – No idea. | -为什么现在回来 -不知道 |
[17:28] | You know, Korsak raised her son for almost 10 years. | 科萨克抚养了儿子将近10年 |
[17:30] | Oh, my God. He never mentions him. | 天呐 从没听他提起过 |
[17:32] | Broke his heart when they divorced. | 离婚的时候伤透了他的心 |
[17:34] | She moved away and took the son with her. | 她搬走了 把儿子也带走了 |
[17:37] | All right. Um, okay. | 好了 那个 |
[17:38] | Did you start the autopsy on Steve Sanner? | 开始对史蒂夫·山纳进行尸检了吗 |
[17:40] | Just about to. | 马上开始 |
[17:41] | – Okay. Well, call me if you get anything. – Of course. | -有什么发现打给我 -当然 |
[17:43] | Checked criminal records | 查过了所有参加同学会 |
[17:44] | for everyone who attended your reunion. | 人员的犯罪记录 |
[17:46] | Everybody’s pretty clean. | 没有人有前科 |
[17:47] | – How many of them have alibis? – About half. | -多少人有不在场证明 -大约一半 |
[17:49] | So we have 75 suspects. Swell. | 所以我们有75个嫌疑人 真棒 |
[17:54] | How’s Melody? I was surprised to see her. | 梅洛迪怎么样了 看到她很意外 |
[17:56] | Oh, me too. Don’t ask. I won’t tell. | 我也是 不要问了 我不会说的 |
[17:58] | – Who’s Melody? – The ex-wife who got away. | -梅洛迪是谁 -离开他的前妻 |
[18:02] | Okay. Got something. | 矮油 有发现 |
[18:06] | Ohh, God. | 老天 |
[18:09] | Nice eyebrows. | 眉毛很漂亮 |
[18:10] | Don’t you mean “Eyebrow”? | 你是说我”眉清目秀”吧 |
[18:13] | Oh, a senior quote. That’s sweet. | 座右铭 好可爱 |
[18:16] | No, don’t read. Don’t. It’s dumb. | 不要读 很傻的 |
[18:17] | “Be who you are and say what you feel | “做真实的自己 说出自己的想法 |
[18:20] | “Because those who mind don’t matter | “因为那些在意的人你并不在乎 |
[18:23] | and those who matter don’t mind.” | 而你在乎的人并不会在意 |
[18:26] | What? I like Dr. Seuss. | 怎么了 我喜欢苏斯博士 |
[18:28] | Look what I found. Korsak the thespian. | 看我又发现了什么 演员科萨克 |
[18:33] | What, were you the referee for the “Sonny & Cher” Show? | 你是《索尼和雪儿》这部剧里的裁判吗 |
[18:35] | That play was cutting-edge for its time. | 这部剧当时很火的 |
[18:36] | It got great reviews! | 有口皆碑 |
[18:37] | Okay. E-excuse me. Steve Sanner was a friend of mine. | 行了各位 史蒂夫·山纳是我的朋友 |
[18:39] | – Can we get back on track here, please? – Sorry. | -我们干正事行不行 -抱歉 |
[18:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | Steve Sanner and Rory Graham the day Graham Biomedical | 史蒂夫和罗瑞在格拉汉姆生物医药公司 |
[18:46] | announced production of the Melee Valve. | 宣布生产梅里瓣膜的发布会新闻报道 |
[18:49] | Nothing I could find on either. | 里面没有任何线索 |
[18:50] | Steve and Rory were like brothers. | 史蒂夫和罗瑞就像兄弟一样 |
[18:52] | In fact, Steve was the only person Rory was ever nice to. | 事实上 罗瑞只对史蒂夫友好 |
[18:54] | One time, Steve threw a football through a stained-glass window. | 有一次 史蒂夫用橄榄球砸坏了人家玻璃 |
[18:57] | And Rory took the blame for it just so Steve could go on a date. | 罗瑞替他背了黑锅 这样史蒂夫就可以去约会 |
[18:59] | Must have been quite a girl. | 她约会的女孩肯定不一般 |
[19:01] | I don’t know about that. | 这我就不清楚了 |
[19:03] | It was me. | 是我 |
[19:04] | Like I said… | 我就知道 |
[19:06] | What do you think these numbers mean? | 你们觉得这些数字是什么意思 |
[19:08] | They’re in the “Notes” section of Steve’s phone. | 是史蒂夫手机备忘录里的 |
[19:10] | Bank accounts maybe? | 或许是银行账户 |
[19:11] | Maybe. They’re too long to be I.P. Addresses. | 或许吧 做IP地址太长了点 |
[19:14] | Russian phone-sex lines? | 俄罗斯性爱电话专线 |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah, that was my first thought. | 是 我首先想到的就是这个 |
[19:16] | Insight from a case I worked. | 从之前办的一个案子学到的 |
[19:18] | “The case of the lonely detective.” | “寂寞警探之案” |
[19:23] | Steve made a few calls to a local preschool. | 史蒂夫给当地幼儿园打了几个电话 |
[19:26] | His kids are 10 and 12. | 他的孩子都十几岁了 |
[19:28] | Why would he be calling a preschool? | 为什么要打给幼儿园 |
[19:29] | And six calls to a Debbie Tibbet. | 还有六通电话打给黛比·塔比特 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I saw them talking at the reunion. | 是 我看到他们在同学会上交谈了 |
[19:33] | Damn. She’s married to Edward Tibbet. | 她嫁给了爱德华·塔比特 |
[19:36] | Guy owns a company that designs software. | 这家伙拥有一家软件设计公司 |
[19:38] | He’s worth about $50 million. | 他现在身价五千万美元 |
[19:39] | Damn. I knew I should have been nicer to him. | 靠 早知道就对他友善一点了 |
[19:42] | Just kidding. Good for him. | 开玩笑啦 为他好 |
[19:44] | He was always a sweetheart. Yay. Great. | 他人一直很好 这样最好 |
[19:47] | Just found a few more calls between Debbie and Steve. | 又发现了黛比和史蒂夫之间的几次通话 |
[19:49] | Any chance they might have been having an affair? | 他们会不会是有婚外情 |
[19:53] | I don’t know. Let’s go ask Debbie. | 不知道 我们去问问黛比 |
[20:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:11] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干嘛 |
[20:14] | We just wanted to ask you some questions. | 只是想问你一些问题 |
[20:16] | Okay. Would you mind holding these alba roses? | 好的 能帮我拿着这些白玫瑰吗 |
[20:22] | – So awful about Steve Sanner. – Yeah. | -史蒂夫·山纳的遭遇好可怕 -是啊 |
[20:24] | Could you, uh, tell us about your relationship with him? | 能跟我们说说你和他的关系吗 |
[20:26] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[20:28] | Come on, Debbie. You know what I mean. | 行行好 黛比 你懂我在说什么 |
[20:29] | We have his phone records. | 我们有他的电话记录 |
[20:31] | We…ran into each other. | 我们碰巧遇到 |
[20:33] | We had coffee, a few conversations. | 一起喝了咖啡 聊了天 |
[20:35] | – Were you having an affair? – No. | -你们在偷情吗 -没有 |
[20:38] | Of course not. | 当然没啊 |
[20:41] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[20:46] | Boston police! | 波士顿警察 |
[20:48] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[20:50] | Boston P.D. Get out of the car. | 波士顿警察局 下车 |
[20:52] | Damn it! Do you know how much this is gonna cost? | 我靠 你知道这要花多少钱修理吗 |
[20:53] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在能看到的地方 |
[20:55] | Take it easy. I’m a private investigator. | 放轻松点 我是私家侦探 |
[20:57] | Then you know the drill. | 那你知道该怎么做 |
[20:59] | Two fingers — pull some I.D. | 用两指拿出证件 |
[21:01] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[21:03] | I got every right to be here. | 我有权利待在这儿 |
[21:04] | You want to lose the attitude? | 你想连态度都没有吗 |
[21:05] | We’re in the middle of a homicide investigation. | 我们正在进行凶案调查 |
[21:07] | You’re interfering with a potential witness. | 你在干扰我们的潜在证人 |
[21:08] | I got nothing to do with a homicide. | 我跟凶案没关系 |
[21:10] | Then why the paparazzi camera? | 那为什么要当狗仔 |
[21:12] | It’s okay. He’s a… | 没事了 他也是个… |
[21:13] | – plant activist, as well. – Okay. Great. | -保护植物积极分子 -很好 |
[21:16] | Husband thought she might be banging someone. | 他先生认为她和别人有染 |
[21:17] | Hired me to sit on her. | 雇用我来监视她 |
[21:18] | – Did you find proof? – Yeah. Two different guys. | -有证据吗 -有 两个男的 |
[21:21] | Let me see it. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[21:31] | That’s our victim. | 那是受害者 |
[21:32] | Show me the second guy. | 让我看另一个男的 |
[21:39] | – Who is he? – I don’t know. | -他是谁 -不知道 |
[21:42] | All right. We’re gonna need your memory card. | 好 我们得收走你的记忆卡 |
[21:44] | Yeah, yeah, or you’ll charge me with obstruction. | 我知道 否则你会以妨碍公务起诉我 |
[21:49] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[21:59] | I have to go get these plants watered and fertilized. | 我得替这些植物浇水和施肥 |
[22:01] | We have a few more questions, debbie. | 我们还有些问题要问 黛比 |
[22:03] | I don’t know anything, and I called our lawyer. | 我什么都不知道 我打电话给律师了 |
[22:05] | And he says I don’t have to talk to you. | 他说我不必和你们交谈 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 抱歉了 简 |
[22:12] | The whole school knew about it | 全校的人都知道 |
[22:13] | the day she lost her virginity. | 她破处的那一天 |
[22:15] | Hmm. That mean you think she’s hiding something? | 你觉得她有所隐瞒吗 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[22:23] | It all sounds good. | 听起来不错啊 |
[22:24] | It’s just… a surprise, you know? | 只是有些惊讶 知道吗 |
[22:31] | He moved away five years ago. | 他五年前搬走了 |
[22:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:36] | It’s all different now. I’m different. | 时过境迁 我变了 |
[22:40] | I don’t need much to get it off the ground. | 刚起步并不需要太多钱 |
[22:42] | Research is all here for you to look at. | 这些研究都是要给你看的 |
[22:45] | How is he? | 他还好吗 |
[22:47] | He’s… he’s 16. | 他…他16岁了 |
[22:51] | Tough age. | 难搞的年纪 |
[22:54] | I’d like to see him. | 我想见他 |
[22:57] | I’ll tell him that. | 我会跟他说 |
[22:59] | You and I divorced. I did not divorce him. | 是我们离婚 我可没跟他分离 |
[23:02] | It didn’t work out the way I’d hoped with his dad. | 我和他爸相处并没有想像中的顺利 |
[23:05] | I’m here for him. | 我因他而来的 |
[23:06] | I have always been here for him. | 始终如一 |
[23:11] | Think about whether you could ever be here for me again. | 想想看你能否再次为我而来 |
[23:22] | She’s lovely. | 她很漂亮 |
[23:25] | Wants to open a yoga studio. | 她想开一间瑜伽教室 |
[23:27] | She wants me to invest. | 想让我出资 |
[23:29] | I always wanted to learn yoga. | 我一直想学瑜伽呢 |
[23:31] | Did a class with her at lunch. | 午餐时跟她学了一堂 |
[23:32] | It’s harder than it looks. | 做比看要难 |
[23:35] | So you get a nice space with good energy | 所以才要找一个好点的地方 |
[23:38] | and some tinkly music. | 再放些安静的音乐 |
[23:41] | I’d go. | 我会去啊 |
[23:42] | I could get a yoga body like Melody. | 我也能练出像梅洛迪一样的好身材 |
[23:52] | I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[23:54] | but I sort of feel sorry for Emily. | 可我觉得有点同情艾米莉 |
[23:57] | Adolescence is such a volatile time. | 青春期真是个反覆无常的时期 |
[24:00] | It probably wasn’t easy for her, either. | 她可能也不好过 |
[24:02] | Oh, it was easy for her. | 她好过得很 |
[24:02] | Thanks to those boobs you saw | 要感谢你看到的那对 |
[24:04] | that arrived special delivery when she was 12. | 在她12岁时超龄发育的胸部 |
[24:07] | Although large breasts can cause | 尽管大胸部能造成 |
[24:08] | back pain and severe sciatica. | 背痛和严重的坐骨神经痛 |
[24:10] | Well, turns out they can’t protect you from the pain of life. | 倒头来还是无法避免人生的苦痛 |
[24:14] | She said their marriage was perfect. Not anymore. | 她说他们的婚姻很完美 不再是了 |
[24:17] | Oh, I don’t think it’s been perfect for a while. | 我觉得他们不完美有一段时间了 |
[24:19] | Bruxism. | 磨牙症 |
[24:20] | Hairline cracks indicating | 发裂表示 |
[24:22] | excessive grinding due to stress. | 压力导致过度的磨牙 |
[24:25] | Muehrcke lines on his fingernails — | 指甲上有白色横纹 |
[24:27] | another stress indicator. | 另一个压力迹象 |
[24:29] | Something was causing him enormous anxiety. | 某件事让他极度的不安 |
[24:31] | One of the most easygoing guys I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过最好相处的男生之一 |
[24:36] | Casey called this morning. | 凯西今早打给我 |
[24:38] | He misses you. How romantic. | 他想你呢 真浪漫 |
[24:41] | Not so much. It’s more like skype-us-interruptus. | 还好啦 比较像间断性网恋 |
[24:44] | Like coitus interruptus. I get it. | 就像性爱中断 我懂了 |
[24:47] | Should I knock? | 我该敲门吗 |
[24:48] | What have you got? | 有何发现 |
[24:51] | Debbie Tibbet was just found. | 刚找到黛比·塔比特 |
[24:53] | She’s dead, Jane. | 她死了 简 |
[25:07] | – It appears to be a suicide. – What? | -看起来是自杀 -什么 |
[25:09] | She put this noose around neck and leaned forward. | 她在脖子上套了绳子再向前倾 |
[25:12] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[25:14] | We just helped her rescuing roses few hours ago. | 我们几小时钱还帮她拯救枯死的玫瑰花 |
[25:25] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[25:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:30] | Did your wife seem troubled about anything? | 你的妻子在顾虑什么吗 |
[25:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[25:33] | The last few weeks were terrible. | 过去几周很糟糕 |
[25:36] | She was like a different person. | 她变了个人似的 |
[25:38] | We know about the private investigator | 我们知道私家侦探的事 |
[25:40] | You hired to follow her. | 你雇来跟踪她的 |
[25:49] | Debbie was suddenly so secretive. | 黛比突然变得鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[25:52] | Did you confront Steve at the reunion? | 你在同学会上和史蒂夫对峙了吗 |
[25:54] | No, of course not. | 没 当然没有 |
[25:55] | I didn’t know what to do. I… | 我不知道该怎么做 我… |
[25:58] | just… | 只是… |
[25:59] | didn’t want to lose her. | 不想失去她 |
[26:02] | You understand that we’ll have to dig into your life | 你明白我们得调查你的生活 |
[26:05] | to make sure that’s true. | 以确定那是不是真的 |
[26:07] | That’s okay, Jane. I understand. | 没关系 简 我懂 |
[26:10] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:16] | Jane? | 简 |
[26:18] | Do you think Debbie killed herself? | 你觉得黛比是自杀吗 |
[26:21] | I knew her in high school, Eddie. | 我从高中就认识她了 艾迪 |
[26:25] | She didn’t. | 她没自杀 |
[26:28] | There’s no way. | 不可能的 |
[26:43] | What do you think? Did she kill herself? | 你觉得呢 她是自杀吗 |
[26:45] | The bruising and deep-tissue injury around the ligature | 勒痕周围的瘀青和深组织损伤 |
[26:48] | exceeds the circumference of the noose. | 超过了绳子的周长 |
[26:50] | 15 words where one would do — “No.” | 只用说一个字就够了 “不” |
[26:55] | Not a suicide. | 不是自杀 |
[26:56] | She was strangled by the rope and posed in the chair. | 她是被绳子勒死 并在椅子上摆出姿势 |
[26:58] | Looks like we’ll be bringing Eddie in after all. | 好像还是得逮捕艾迪 |
[27:00] | We still don’t have enough on him. Ooh! | 我们还没有足够的证据 |
[27:03] | Lower back pain, sergeant? | 下背痛吗 警司 |
[27:04] | Ah, too much of this downward-doggy thing with Melody. | 和梅洛迪做太多下犬式瑜伽动作了 |
[27:06] | You know back pain is | 你知道背痛 |
[27:07] | the second most common ailment in the United States? | 是美国第二普遍的疾病吗 |
[27:10] | What’s the most common ailment? | 那最普遍的是什么 |
[27:11] | Your fun facts? | 莫拉趣闻吗 |
[27:13] | Headaches. | 头痛 |
[27:15] | So, she’s got you doing yoga? | 她说服你做瑜伽啦 |
[27:17] | This is getting serious. | 问题变严重了 |
[27:18] | I’ve never known her to stick with anything. | 就我所知 她做什么事都三分钟热度 |
[27:21] | Maybe she’s changed. | 也许她改变了 |
[27:22] | By acknowledging her change, | 通过承认她有所改变 |
[27:24] | you let go of past anger | 你放下了过去的怒火 |
[27:25] | and focus on the present. | 并专注于眼前 |
[27:27] | Thank you, Deepak Maura. | 谢谢你哦 狄巴克·莫拉博士 |
[27:28] | Got something. Jared McKay. | 有所发现 杰瑞德·麦克凯 |
[27:31] | He’s an investigative reporter for the Boston dispatch. | 他是《波士顿新闻报》的调查记者 |
[27:33] | Just got off the phone with him. | 刚和他通完电话 |
[27:35] | Was he having an affair with Debbie? | 他和黛偷情吗 |
[27:37] | No. They went to journalism school together. | 不是 他们一起上的新闻学院 |
[27:39] | Debbie said she had a friend — | 黛比说他有位朋友 |
[27:40] | someone high up in a big company — | 是大企业的高层 |
[27:42] | who wanted to blow the whistle on something. | 想要揭发某件事情 |
[27:44] | McKay doesn’t know what. | 麦克凯不知道是什么 |
[27:45] | Debbie wouldn’t give up the name. | 黛比不肯说出名字 |
[27:47] | Well, that has to be Steve Sanner. | 那一定是史蒂夫·山纳 |
[27:48] | He was gonna blow the whistle, but on what? | 他原本要揭发的 但是什么啊 |
[27:51] | And why wouldn’t Debbie tell us they were meeting? | 为什么黛比不跟我们说他们见过面 |
[27:55] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[27:57] | Okay, calm down. What — | 好的 冷静点 什么 |
[28:01] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[28:05] | I got another dead classmate. | 我又有另一位同学死了 |
[28:15] | Oh. Here, drink this. | 拿去 把它喝了 |
[28:17] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:18] | It’s warm milk with a shot of whiskey. | 热牛奶加威士忌 |
[28:20] | – Come on, sit. – Ma, you don’t have a liquor license. | -来 坐下吧 -妈 你没有卖酒执照 |
[28:22] | So arrest me. | 逮捕我啊 |
[28:23] | I use it for when I make my chicken pot pie. | 我做咸鸡派时也加了酒呢 |
[28:26] | – Thanks, Mrs. Rizzoli. – Oh, great. | -谢谢 里佐利太太 -好了 |
[28:28] | So, now that you’re half in the bag, | 现在你酒也有了 |
[28:29] | can you tell me what happened? | 可以告诉我到底怎么回事了吧 |
[28:30] | Me and Maria went to Friendly’s. | 玛利亚和我在餐馆吃饭 |
[28:32] | I order mac and cheese. | 我点了芝士汉堡 |
[28:34] | She gets a salad, with dressing on the side, | 她点了沙拉 没有放调料 |
[28:36] | ’cause she’s so fit, like. | 因为她很注意保持身材 |
[28:37] | Then all of a sudden, she says, | 然后突然之间 她说 |
[28:38] | “Oh, my god, my heart’s racing.” | “天啊 我心跳好快” |
[28:40] | So I-I think this chick’s really digging me, right? | 我以为这小妞真的看上我了 |
[28:42] | Then she stops breathing. | 之后她就停止呼吸了 |
[28:44] | Oh, god. How awful. | 天啊 太惨了 |
[28:45] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 谁说不是呢 |
[28:46] | Waiter calls 911. I start doing CPR. | 服务生打了急救电话 我给她做了人工呼吸 |
[28:49] | Oh, I wouldn’t even know how. | 哇 我都不会做人工呼吸 |
[28:50] | That’s comforting, ma. | 你真会安慰人 妈妈 |
[28:51] | Well, me neither, except I kind of learned the basics | 我也太不会 只在托尼·阿布齐的单身派对上 |
[28:53] | at Tony Abruzzi’s bachelor party | 学过一点基本知识 |
[28:55] | when this stripper starts — | 就在脱衣舞女开始… |
[28:55] | Um, can you just take me back to Maria, please? | 你能不能言归正传说说玛利亚 |
[28:58] | All right, so everybody’s yelling. It’s crazy. | 好吧 大家都在尖叫 场面很混乱 |
[29:01] | Paramedics show up. | 医务人员赶到的时候 |
[29:02] | And she’s dead — right there on Friendly’s floor. | 她已经死在餐馆的地板上了 |
[29:06] | Did Maria ever make contact with Debbie Tibbet from our class? | 玛利亚有没有和班上的黛比·塔比特有联系 |
[29:09] | Doubt it. Debbie called her “Porky Korkman.” | 应该没有 黛比曾叫她”小猪考克曼” |
[29:12] | I mean, Maria hated Debbie. | 玛利亚讨厌黛比 |
[29:13] | Boy, that’s terrible. | 太糟了 |
[29:14] | What about Steve Sanner? | 那史蒂夫·山纳呢 |
[29:15] | Did she mention talking to him? | 她有提起他吗 |
[29:16] | He tried talking to her at the reunion, | 他在聚会上想和她谈谈 |
[29:18] | but what’s he need her for, you know? | 但史蒂夫找她做什么呢 |
[29:19] | I mean, Emily’s got those friggin’ — | 艾米莉有那么让人垂涎的… |
[29:21] | Hey, you could probably appreciate her tits, now, too, right? | 说不定你也会喜欢她的胸部 对吧 |
[29:24] | What? Excuse me? | 什么 你再说一遍 |
[29:26] | So Maria didn’t get a chance to talk to Steve at the reunion? | 所以玛利亚在聚会上没有和史蒂夫说话 |
[29:29] | Nah. Nah, we left early. | 没有 我们很早就走了 |
[29:33] | To think I only got two days with the love of my life. | 算起来 我只和我的挚爱在一起了两天 |
[29:37] | Ohh. Giovanni. | 可怜的乔瓦尼 |
[29:43] | Maria had a congenital heart condition. | 玛利亚有先天性心脏病 |
[29:45] | Cause of death — heart attack. | 死因是心脏病发作 |
[29:48] | Maria Korkman was a preschool teacher. | 玛利亚·考克曼是幼儿园老师 |
[29:50] | The same preschool that Steve Sanner was calling? | 和史蒂夫·山纳打去电话的是同一所吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah. Counted three calls in the last week. | 是 上周一共打了三次 |
[29:54] | He wanted to talk to her. | 他想和她谈谈 |
[29:55] | Bad. I wonder why. | 想死了 但为什么呢 |
[29:58] | Badly. | 非常想 |
[30:00] | I hate it when you correct me. | 我真讨厌你纠正我错误 |
[30:01] | Well, I hate it when you forget about Mr. Adverb. | 我还讨厌你总是忘记加副词呢 |
[30:13] | It’s a Melee valve. | 这是梅里瓣膜 |
[30:15] | The one that Steve’s company makes? | 是史蒂夫的公司生产的吗 |
[30:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:21] | There’s a fracture | 在支柱的底部 |
[30:22] | at the base of the outflow strut | 有断裂情况 |
[30:24] | and a number of hairline cracks. | 还有一些细微的碎裂 |
[30:26] | You said Maria died of a heart attack | 你说玛利亚的死因是 |
[30:28] | because she had a congenital heart condition. | 先天心脏病发作 |
[30:30] | No, I did not. I said she died of a heart attack. | 错 我没这么说 我说她死于心脏病发作 |
[30:33] | But I didn’t know why, and now I do. | 但当时我还不知道原因 现在明白了 |
[30:37] | She died because the valve failed. | 她死于心脏瓣膜损坏 |
[30:43] | The company is in the process | 公司正处于被 |
[30:44] | being bought out by C&S Medical. | CS医药公司收购的阶段 |
[30:47] | If they come to terms, | 如果双方达成一致 |
[30:48] | the partners stand to make tens of millions. | 合伙人可以大赚几千万 |
[30:50] | Got the company’s list of Melee valve recipients. | 拿到接受梅里心脏瓣膜手术的患者名单了 |
[30:53] | 3,200 people received the melee valve | 自格拉汉姆医药公司经食品药物管理局许可 |
[30:56] | since Graham Medical | 投入生产以来 |
[30:57] | received FDA approval to start production. | 有3200名患者接受了梅里心脏瓣膜置换手术 |
[30:59] | Look how many of them are kids. | 看看这里面有多少是孩子啊 |
[31:01] | Heart-valve repair is a very common pediatric surgery. | 心脏瓣膜修复是常见的小儿外科手术 |
[31:05] | Let’s narrow the list. How many recipients have died? | 让我们缩小范围 有多少患者已经去世 |
[31:08] | Still looking at over 700 names. | 有700多名 |
[31:11] | Can you isolate “heart attack” as the cause of death? | 其中死于”心脏病”的有多少 |
[31:18] | Damn. 118 deaths across the country. | 天啊 全国有118名患者 |
[31:21] | We can’t assume that if they died of heart attack | 我们不能假设他们的死因 |
[31:22] | it’s because they had a defective valve. | 都是由于劣质的心脏瓣膜 |
[31:24] | I never assume. | 我从来不做假设 |
[31:26] | Were any of them Boston residents? | 其中有波士顿的居民吗 |
[31:28] | Why, you gonna exhume a body? | 怎么 你要把尸体挖出来吗 |
[31:30] | Charles Gordon, 52, and Rene Watkins, 11. | 查尔斯·戈登 52岁和雷内·沃特金斯 11岁 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna exhume two. | 我要挖两个人 |
[31:39] | This is Charles Gordon’s valve. | 这是查尔斯·戈登的瓣膜 |
[31:41] | This is Rene Watkins’ valve. | 这是雷内·沃特金斯的瓣膜 |
[31:43] | Both have similar fractures along the outflow strut. | 在支柱处都有类似的断裂 |
[31:46] | – So they’re both defective? – Yes. | -也就是说它们都是劣质的 -是 |
[31:48] | You think the higher-ups at the company | 你认为公司高层 |
[31:49] | knew their valves were failing? | 知道他们的瓣膜有问题吗 |
[31:51] | They’ve seen the same reports we’re looking at. | 他们肯定看过我们现在看的这份报告 |
[31:53] | What are those numbers? | 那些数字是什么 |
[31:54] | The serial numbers on the valve. | 是瓣膜上的序列号 |
[31:57] | Maura, can you pull up the serial number | 莫拉 你能不能调出 |
[31:59] | on the melee valve that you removed from Maria? | 玛利亚身上瓣膜上的序列号 |
[32:02] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[32:02] | Frost, can you pull up the numbers on the list | 弗罗斯特 你能不能调出 |
[32:05] | that you found in Steve’s phone? | 你在史蒂夫手机上的数字 |
[32:13] | It’s the same number. | 是一样的 |
[32:14] | Steve knew they were making defective valves, | 史蒂夫知道他们在生产劣质瓣膜 |
[32:16] | and he knew one was in Maria. | 而且他知道其中一个患者是玛利亚 |
[32:18] | That’s why he was calling her. | 所以他才打电话给她 |
[32:19] | To warn her. | 去警告他 |
[32:23] | So, Steve told Debbie | 史蒂夫告诉了黛比真相 |
[32:24] | because she was the only journalist he knew. | 因为她是他唯一认识的记者 |
[32:26] | But Debbie, the guerilla gardener, | 但是黛比只是一个搞园艺的 |
[32:27] | wasn’t exactly Mike Wallace, | 可不是麦克·华莱士[美国知名记者] |
[32:30] | So she reached out to her friend Jared, | 所以她找到她的朋友 |
[32:31] | the investigative reporter. | 调查记者杰瑞德 |
[32:32] | But someone figured out | 但是有人发现 |
[32:34] | that Steve was about to spill his guts. | 史蒂夫要说出真相 |
[32:36] | And if word of the defective valves got out, | 要是生产劣质瓣膜的消息传出去 |
[32:39] | no big corporate sale. | 将无法实现公司收购 |
[32:40] | Mm-hmm, and bye-bye to Rory Graham’s millions. | 更别提那上千万的收购费了 |
[32:43] | Crime lab’s analysis | 犯罪实验室对于 |
[32:44] | of the granules found at the crime scene | 在犯罪现场发现的颗粒进行分析 |
[32:46] | show it’s crushed shale, brick, and glass cullet. | 发现它们是碾碎的页岩 砖和碎玻璃 |
[32:49] | It’s used on red-clay tennis courts. | 被用于红土网球场地 |
[32:51] | And here I thought clay courts were made of clay. | 我还以为红土场用的是红土呢 |
[32:53] | And the crime lab matched the sample | 而且实验室找到了与样本匹配的红土场地 |
[32:55] | to the clay courts at the maple leaf court country club. | 就在枫叶网球俱乐部 |
[33:02] | Oh, where Rory and Kate Graham are members. | 正好罗瑞和凯特·格拉汉姆都是会员 |
[33:05] | Yeah, but it’s not enough to arrest him. | 是 但这并不足以逮捕他 |
[33:07] | No, but it is enough to bring him in just so I can say hi. | 确实 但足够把他带来问话了 |
[33:12] | Sorry to take you away from your game. | 抱歉打断你的比赛 |
[33:13] | You didn’t. It was a fast match. | 没事 比赛已经结束了 |
[33:15] | I won all three sets. | 我连赢三盘 |
[33:16] | I’m curious why, at the reunion, | 我有点好奇 在聚会上 |
[33:19] | you didn’t mention the fact | 你怎么没提及 |
[33:20] | that you’re selling your company to c&s medical. | 你准备把公司卖给C&S医药公司 |
[33:22] | I don’t comment on business deals until they close. | 只有在收购成功后我才会提及 |
[33:23] | Does C&S medical know they’re spending | C&S医药公司知不知道 |
[33:25] | tens of millions of dollars for a flawed valve design? | 他们花了上千万买到的是有缺陷的瓣膜设计 |
[33:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:28] | We have proof that your melee valve is defective. | 我们有证据证明 你们生产的瓣膜是次品 |
[33:31] | Steve knew that, and he’s dead. | 史蒂夫知情 于是被灭口了 |
[33:33] | You’re trying to bait me. | 你这是在栽赃我 |
[33:34] | I didn’t kill my friend. | 我没杀我的朋友 |
[33:36] | Perfect timing. | 来的正好 |
[33:37] | Do you want to read your texts on your own time, Rizzoli? | 你能不能等会再看短信 里佐利 |
[33:39] | Hey. It’s detective Rizzoli. | 是里佐利警探 |
[33:41] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[33:42] | Next time you want to chat, call my legal team. | 下次再想谈话 打给我的律师团 |
[33:44] | You might want to take a cab. | 你可能得要搭出租车了 |
[33:46] | Just got my warrant to search your office and your car. | 刚刚得到搜查你办公室和车子的搜查令 |
[33:56] | Melody’s got me doing a cleanse. | 梅洛迪让我做清洁 |
[33:57] | Guys really will do anything to get laid. | 男人们为了上床真是什么都做 |
[33:59] | How is Josh? | 乔什怎么样 |
[34:01] | I don’t know. Haven’t seen him. | 不知道 还没见他 |
[34:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:04] | She’s talking about moving back. | 她说要搬回来 |
[34:05] | What if she’s only back for money? | 要是她回来只是为了钱呢 |
[34:07] | Do you care? | 你在乎吗 |
[34:08] | No, not if I get to see Josh. | 不在乎 只要能看到乔什 |
[34:10] | Been through 10 of these computers | 已经检查了十台 |
[34:12] | we confiscated from Graham Biomedical. | 在格拉汉姆生物医药公司没收的电脑 |
[34:14] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没有发现 |
[34:15] | Hey, I got something. | 我可有发现 |
[34:17] | “I’m friggedy Frost, I’m just like ice” | “我是霜人弗罗斯特 我如寒冰” |
[34:19] | “I’m always chillin’, I’m up on the mike” | “令你颤抖 令你清醒” |
[34:21] | “You catchin’ a cold because I’m always illin'” | “你得了感冒是因为我太诱人” |
[34:22] | “I’m wiggedy wow with my style, I got crazy steeze” | “我的造型令你惊艳 令你疯狂” |
[34:25] | “And mad flavor, you should call me Mr.Tastee freeze” | “口味一流 让你忘不了的美味” |
[34:32] | I could flow. | 我还可以接下去 |
[34:38] | Okay, okay. Now we’re talking. | 好了好了 回归正题 |
[34:40] | Just found a deleted search | 发现一个已被删除的 |
[34:41] | on how to make a homemade silencer. | 关于如何制作消音器的搜索 |
[34:43] | Was that on Rory’s computer? | 是在罗瑞的电脑上吗 |
[34:44] | No, this is Steve Sanner’s. | 不 这是史蒂夫·山纳的电脑 |
[34:45] | Doubt our victim was looking up ways to silently shoot himself. | 受害者怎么可能搜索悄悄将自己射死的方法 |
[34:48] | People carry around their laptops. | 大家都会将电脑随身携带 |
[34:49] | His wife, Emily, could have had access to it. | 他的妻子 艾米莉可以接触到电脑 |
[34:51] | You think she killed him to hang on to their fortune? | 你认为是她杀了丈夫私吞财产 |
[34:53] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[34:57] | You know what this is, don’t you, Emily? | 你知道这是什么 对吧 艾米莉 |
[35:02] | A water bottle? | 一个水瓶子 |
[35:03] | Is that a filter? | 这是个过滤器吗 |
[35:04] | It’s a homemade silencer, | 这是个自制的消声器 |
[35:05] | like the one used to shoot your husband. | 就跟凶手用来谋杀你丈夫的那个一样 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | We know Steve was about to go public | 我们知道史蒂夫要向公众公布 |
[35:10] | on his company’s defective valve. | 他公司生产的心脏瓣膜是次品 |
[35:12] | Would have sent C&S medical running for the hills. | 这样一来他们公司和C&S的生意就要完蛋了 |
[35:15] | No buyout. No big bucks. | 收购不成 也就没钱赚了 |
[35:17] | But with Steve dead, | 但是一旦史蒂夫死了 |
[35:19] | his share of the company reverts to you. | 他在公司里的股份就归你了 |
[35:21] | Is that what this is about? | 你找我来就为了这事吗 |
[35:23] | He must have known money never mattered to me. | 他肯定知道我根本就不在乎钱 |
[35:25] | Money matters to everyone. | 任何人都在乎钱 |
[35:31] | He was so tortured. | 他最近饱受煎熬 |
[35:34] | I knew it had something to do with his work. | 我就猜到肯定是跟他的工作有关 |
[35:36] | And why didn’t you tell us that before? | 那你之前为什么不告诉我们 |
[35:42] | I found this tucked into the spokes of my son’s bike. | 我在我儿子的单车轮辐里发现了这个 |
[35:56] | Now I think I know why Debbit didn’t come to us earlier. | 我现在明白黛比为什么之前没向我们坦白了 |
[36:06] | Your boyfriend is on your desk. | 你男朋友在你桌上 |
[36:12] | Wow. Twice in two days. | 两天里的第二次了 |
[36:13] | A girl could start to feel special. | 我开始觉得自己很特别了 |
[36:15] | You are special. | 你确实很特别 |
[36:16] | Shh! Come on — I’m at work, all right? | 拜托 我在上班呢 好不好 |
[36:18] | So, tell me how your case is going. | 你的案子怎么样了 |
[36:20] | It’s bad, Casey. | 不怎么样 凯西 |
[36:23] | Debbie Tibbet was found dead. | 黛比·塔比特也被杀了 |
[36:24] | Someone was threatening Emily Sanner. | 还有人在恐吓艾米莉·山纳 |
[36:26] | We know it’s about money, but, you know, | 我们知道这一切都跟钱有关 但是 |
[36:29] | whoever’s doing this is just a serious, | 无论凶手是谁 他都是个动真格的 |
[36:30] | cold-blooded killer. | 冷血杀手 |
[36:31] | I can’t believe it’s a classmate. | 不敢相信凶手就是咱们某个同学 |
[36:33] | People do crazy things when they’re desperate, you know? | 人在绝望的时候什么疯狂的事都干得出来 |
[36:35] | CSRU is processing Rory’s car. | 犯罪现场小组正在检查罗瑞的车 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:39] | I got to go tear apart an insanely expensive ride. | 我要去拆掉一辆价值连城的坐驾了 |
[36:42] | Come to Afghanistan. It’s great. | 来阿富汗吧 这里棒极了 |
[36:43] | 120-degree heat. You can eat dust all day. | 50度的高温 每天都吃尘土 |
[36:46] | You can wear a burka. | 你还可以穿中东妇女那种长袍 |
[36:47] | Oh, my god. How totally fun. | 天啊 还真是好玩呀 |
[36:51] | Too bad — murder calls. | 可惜呀 我还要破谋杀案呢 |
[36:53] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[36:55] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[36:56] | I’m hearing everything you’re saying. | 你说的每个字我都能听见 |
[36:58] | Okay. | 我知道 |
[37:00] | Bye, Jane. | 拜拜 简 |
[37:01] | Bye, Casey. | 拜拜 凯西 |
[37:06] | Traces of red clay on the gas pedal and floor mats. | 油门踏板和地毯上有红土的痕迹 |
[37:09] | – No blood. – Yeah, Rory was smart. | -没有发现血迹 -罗瑞很聪明 |
[37:12] | If he was the shooter, | 如果他真的是凶手的话 |
[37:13] | he might have been wearing | 他可能在衣服外面套了 |
[37:14] | something to cover his clothes. | 其他东西来遮挡血迹 |
[37:15] | Let’s check the trunk. | 查查后备箱吧 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[37:18] | Hey, can you shine a U.V. light in here? | 拿紫外线照一下这里好吗 |
[37:21] | Look. | 看 |
[37:23] | That’s steel wool, isn’t it? | 这是钢棉 对吧 |
[37:24] | Used in the homemade silencer. | 做自制消声器的材料 |
[37:27] | There. That’s blood. | 那 那个是血迹 |
[37:34] | My office, my car, | 你搜了我的办公室 我的车 |
[37:35] | now you’re in my home, Rizzoli? | 现在居然还跑来我家了 里佐利 |
[37:37] | This is harassment. I’m calling my lawyer. | 这简直就是骚扰行为 我要打给我的律师 |
[37:39] | Make sure you mention the blood we found in your trunk. | 记得告诉他 我们在你后备箱里发现了血迹 |
[37:42] | Steve Sanner’s blood. | 史蒂夫·山纳的血迹 |
[37:43] | Sir, ma’am, I’m gonna ask these two officers | 先生 夫人 我要请这两位警官 |
[37:46] | to escort you to your living room. | 陪你们在客厅等候 |
[37:48] | This is my house. | 这是我家 |
[37:48] | I don’t need to go sit in my living room. | 我不必要听你的 乖乖坐在客厅里 |
[37:50] | Honey, they have a warrant. | 亲爱的 他们有搜查令 |
[37:51] | – Babe — – I’d listen to your lawyer wife. | -亲爱的 -要是我 就听你律师太太的建议 |
[37:53] | Or we could arrest you | 不然我们可以逮捕你 |
[37:54] | for interference with a police officer. | 罪名是妨碍警官办案 |
[37:58] | This is bullshit. | 简直是扯淡 |
[38:02] | I played a set once at Stade Roland Garros — | 我曾在罗兰加洛斯球场打过一场球 |
[38:05] | French open. | 法国公开赛举办地 |
[38:06] | I’d love to hear about that… | 我很想听你详细道来 |
[38:08] | when we’re really old. | 等我们一起变老之后 |
[38:10] | Can you check that for blood, please? | 能不能查一下那双鞋上有没有血迹 |
[38:13] | No sign of blood. | 没有血迹 |
[38:14] | You know, Debbie’s killer made it look like | 杀害黛比的凶手把现场布置成 |
[38:16] | she hung herself in a chair. | 她坐在椅子上自尽了 |
[38:18] | Maybe that’s because she wasn’t strong enough | 那么做也许是因为她没那么大的力气 |
[38:21] | to lift the body up. | 把尸体抬起来 |
[38:22] | “She”? | 她 |
[38:22] | As in, Mrs. Graham? | 你是说格拉汉姆太太吗 |
[38:34] | No, negative for blood. | 不 没有血迹 |
[38:37] | But there are some rubber pellets embedded in the heel. | 但是鞋跟底部嵌了一些橡胶颗粒 |
[38:39] | Those are pieces of artificial turf. | 这是人工草皮的成分 |
[38:41] | Same stuff on the football field | 这和史蒂夫·山纳被杀的橄榄球场上的 |
[38:42] | where Steve Sanner was shot. | 草皮完全一样 |
[38:45] | Where’s Mrs. Graham? | 格拉汉姆太太呢 |
[38:46] | I let her go to the bathroom. | 我让她去洗手间了 |
[38:54] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[38:55] | Kate, open the door. | 凯特 开门 |
[38:56] | – In a minute. – No, now. | -稍等 -不行 马上开门 |
[39:02] | Since when am I not allowed | 从什么时候开始 |
[39:03] | to go to the bathroom in my own house? | 我连在自己家上洗手间都不行了 |
[39:05] | Since you became a murder suspect. | 从你变成谋杀案的嫌犯开始 |
[39:08] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[39:08] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Steve Sanner | 你因涉嫌谋杀史蒂夫·山纳和黛比·塔比特 |
[39:10] | – and Debbie Tibbet. – This is ridiculous. | -而被捕了 -这太荒唐了 |
[39:13] | I want my lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[39:15] | You threatened Debbie, didn’t you? | 你威胁过黛比 对吧 |
[39:17] | Just like in high school, and you scared her, too. | 就像在高中时一样 而且你也确实吓到她了 |
[39:19] | She didn’t open her mouth | 当史蒂夫·山纳被杀时 |
[39:21] | when Steve Sanner was murdered. | 她一个字也没说过 |
[39:22] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[39:23] | I’m not even gonna dignify that with a response. | 我都懒得跟你解释 |
[39:26] | Ow! You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[39:28] | – Did you hear a flush? – Nope. | -你刚才有听到她冲水吗 -没有 |
[39:31] | Check the tank. | 去看看水缸 |
[39:42] | The drive’s messed up, | 硬盘是毁了 |
[39:43] | but the ceramic disc inside will be just fine. | 但是里面的磁盘不会有事的 |
[39:45] | Bet we’ll find all of Steve’s files on it. | 我敢打赌里面有史蒂夫的所有文件 |
[39:47] | Isn’t that fantastic, Kate? | 真是棒极了呀 对吧 凯特 |
[39:49] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:50] | So you could live like this? | 就为了和罗瑞·格拉汉姆一起 |
[39:52] | With Rory Graham? | 过这种奢侈的生活吗 |
[39:53] | I don’t care how much money he has. | 我不管他有多少钱 |
[39:54] | He’s always gonna be a dickhead. | 他永远都是个混蛋 |
[39:56] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 这还用你说嘛 |
[39:57] | “Get me a drink, babe. | 给我倒杯酒 亲爱的 |
[39:58] | Pick up my socks, babe. | 帮我捡一下袜子 亲爱的 |
[39:59] | You’re putting on weight, babe.” | 你最近肥了 亲爱的 |
[40:01] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[40:02] | Why don’t you tell him, babe? | 你来告诉他吧 亲爱的 |
[40:05] | Your wife murdered your best friend | 你太太杀了你的死党 |
[40:07] | and Debbie Tibbet. | 还有黛比·塔比特 |
[40:08] | You what? | 你干了什么 |
[40:10] | You weren’t gonna take care of it. | 你根本就不准备处理这件事 |
[40:12] | You didn’t even bother to look at | 在我把你那个蠢货兄弟的电脑 |
[40:13] | your stupid football bro’s laptop until I showed you. | 拿给你看之前 你根本都没发觉这件事 |
[40:15] | Oh, boo-hoo. We’re making broken valves. | 死定了 我们在生产劣质瓣膜 |
[40:18] | Why don’t we all cry about it like little girls | 咱们一起像小女孩一样抱头痛哭 |
[40:20] | and take down the company? | 然后让公司破产吧 |
[40:21] | He wasn’t gonna talk! | 他根本就没准备把这件事说出去 |
[40:23] | Cuff him. | 把他也拷起来 |
[40:24] | Wait, what? | 等一下 搞什么 |
[40:25] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Maria Korkman. | 你因谋杀玛利亚·考克曼而被捕了 |
[40:27] | Maria Korkman? The fat chick from high school? | 玛利亚·考克曼 高中那个胖妞吗 |
[40:29] | No, the preschool teacher | 不是 是那个死于你公司生产的 |
[40:31] | who died from one of your valves, | 劣质心脏瓣膜的幼儿园老师 |
[40:32] | the first of many of your victims, | 你众多受害者中的第一位 |
[40:34] | which is second-degree murder…babe. | 这可是二级谋杀啊 亲爱的 |
[40:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:42] | When you invited me to play, | 当你邀请我一起打球时 |
[40:44] | I thought you meant on actual courts. | 我还以为是在真正的球场上打呢 |
[40:46] | This is how I used to play when I was a kid. | 我小的时候就是这么打球的 |
[40:49] | We can go to my club. | 我们可以去我那家俱乐部打的 |
[40:51] | They have fresh mint lemonade. | 他们提供现做的薄荷柠檬汁 |
[40:52] | – Free refills? – Yes! | -免费续杯吗 -是的 |
[40:54] | No! | 不要 |
[40:59] | So, um, Casey called this morning again. | 凯西今天早上又打来了 |
[41:03] | And I got those little butterflies in my stomach | 我心里各种小鹿乱撞 |
[41:06] | like I was 17 again. | 好像又回到了十七岁 |
[41:08] | Release of epinephrine. | 那是因为你的体内分泌了肾上腺素 |
[41:10] | Draws blood away from the stomach | 把血液从你的胃里 |
[41:12] | and sends it to the muscles. | 输送到了肌肉 |
[41:14] | You are lovesick. | 你害相思病了 |
[41:17] | Wh… | 什么 |
[41:17] | The one who misses it gets it. | 没接到球的人负责捡球 |
[41:19] | – Lovesick? – Run. | -相思病 -快去 |
[41:20] | It might balance high dopamine | 因为你现在无法行周公之礼 |
[41:22] | and norepinephrine levels present | 所以你的多巴胺指标 |
[41:24] | because of your inability to consummate. | 和降肾上腺素有可能会平衡 |
[41:25] | Stop. I’ll — I’ll get the ball. | 打住 我 我去捡球就是了 |
[41:27] | I’ll race you for it. | 比一比谁先捡到 |