时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Anja! | 安雅 |
[00:40] | Maura, please help. | 莫拉 帮帮我吧 |
[00:42] | I’m in my brunch clothes. | 我穿得这么正式 |
[00:44] | Can’t we just do this after we go to Newbury street? | 难道不能等咱们从纽波利大街回来弄吗 |
[00:46] | Look, we have to put my bed together | 得先把我的床组装好 |
[00:47] | before you drag me to boutiques. | 我才陪你去时装店 |
[00:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[00:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:55] | “Slide tab ‘A’ into hole ‘B’ | 把A块装入标号B的洞里 |
[00:58] | at the appropriate size for mattre–“ | 以适合床垫的大小… |
[01:02] | Why do they got to make directions so complicated? | 干嘛把这破说明书写得跟天书一样 |
[01:04] | Okay. They’re not complicated. | 哪有你说得那么夸张 |
[01:07] | “Extend arm ‘C’ to align with bed frame at point ‘D.'” | “把扶手C沿着床沿拉长 贴合D点” |
[01:13] | I see what you mean. | 明白你的意思了 |
[01:14] | And where are Frost and Frankie with my mattress? | 弗罗斯特和弗兰基把我的床垫搬哪去了 |
[01:16] | Frankie, honey, watch your fingers! | 弗兰基 亲爱的 当心手指 |
[01:18] | – Is your mother here? – Yes. | -你妈妈来了吗 -对 |
[01:20] | She’s afraid Frankie will get hurt before his big interview. | 她怕弗兰基在进行重要面试前受伤 |
[01:24] | Well, the rate of musculoskeletal disorders | 要知道肌肉骨骼病在搬家工人这个群体里 |
[01:27] | is highest among movers. | 发病率最高 |
[01:28] | The rate for uniforms getting a slot in homicide | 警官成为凶案组成员 |
[01:31] | is lowest among mama’s boys. | 在妈宝男人中也很罕见 |
[01:37] | What? Okay, th– that’s not a mattress. | 什么 那可不是床垫 |
[01:40] | – Oh, hey, Jane. – Hi. | -好啊 简 -嗨 |
[01:42] | Don’t distract them! | 别分散他们注意力 |
[01:44] | I think they’re plenty distracted already. | 我看他们的注意力早就被谁吸引走了 |
[01:47] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[01:48] | Are you guys sure you’re okay? | 你们还好吧 |
[01:49] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[01:51] | Thank you so much for letting me mooch off your manpower. | 谢谢你让我蹭点你的苦力 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Mooch away. | 是啊 蹭吧 |
[01:55] | I’ll just sleep on the floor. | 我就只能睡地上了 |
[01:56] | Jane, you want to come meet your new neighbor? | 简 来见见你的新邻居 |
[01:59] | She’s a tattoo artist. | 她是个纹身师 |
[02:01] | I’m Riley Cooper. | 我叫莱丽·库柏 |
[02:02] | I’m Jane Rizzoli. | 简·里佐利 |
[02:03] | Hi. Maura Isles. | 你好 莫拉·艾尔斯 |
[02:06] | Oh, a female koi fish. Beautiful! | 雌锦鲤 真漂亮啊 |
[02:09] | They symbolize independence and freedom. | 她们代表着独立和自由 |
[02:12] | Right. | 是啊 |
[02:13] | How cool that you know that. | 你竟然知道 真酷 |
[02:14] | Yeah. You’re so cool, Maura. | 你最酷了 莫拉 |
[02:17] | Anything else you need us to move? | 还有别的要我们搬的吗 |
[02:18] | Oh, let me think. Yes. My mattress. | 让我想想 有 我的床垫 |
[02:23] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[02:24] | I’m going to loan Riley those non-stick pans I gave you. | 我要把我给你的这些不粘锅借给莱丽 |
[02:28] | You can’t do that. | 不行 |
[02:29] | You don’t use them. | 反正你又不用 |
[02:30] | Well, why don’t you give her the bundt pan, too, ma? | 你怎么不把那个浅底烤盘一起给了 妈 |
[02:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[02:34] | If you won’t let me pay you, | 要是你们不要钱 |
[02:35] | at least let me get you some cold beer? | 至少让我请你喝点冰啤酒吧 |
[02:38] | Sounds good to me. | 这主意不错 |
[02:39] | That’d be great. Yeah. | 好主意 |
[02:45] | While my mother raids my apartment | 我新邻居一来 |
[02:46] | and gives everything I have to my new neighbor, | 我妈就第一时间就把我所有的东西都送了 |
[02:48] | now I got to work on a Saturday. | 现在我居然周六还要上班 |
[02:49] | – Damn. – Aw, shoot. You got to go, too? | -见鬼 -真不巧 你也得去吗 |
[02:52] | You make homicide, you can kiss your Saturdays goodbye, too. | 你要进了凶案组 就等着跟周六吻别吧 |
[02:57] | Frankie, the mattress? | 弗兰基 床垫呢 |
[03:34] | “So in love wedding chapel.” | “到小教堂来结婚吧” |
[03:37] | What a weird place to get married. | 在这结婚多奇怪 |
[03:39] | Well, not everybody can afford a big church wedding. | 不是谁都付得起大教堂婚礼费的 |
[03:42] | So go to the justice of the peace. | 那就去找治安法官呗 |
[03:44] | I mean, at least they don’t have plastic flowers. | 至少他们不会用塑料花 |
[03:47] | Her right carotid was severed by something very sharp. | 她的右颈动脉被异常锋利的锐器所伤 |
[03:51] | You know, thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地你在这儿 |
[03:52] | How would we have known it was something sharp? | 不然我们怎么会知道凶器”异常锋利” |
[03:53] | Don’t be mean ’cause your mattress is still on top of your car. | 别因为你的床垫还在车顶上 就到处找茬 |
[03:58] | You can’t get bedbugs from the street, can you? | 街上不会有臭虫跑进去吧 |
[04:00] | No, no, that’s dumb, right? | 当然不会 这问题真傻 |
[04:02] | Well, new mattresses can have bedbugs | 不过新床垫如果和旧床垫 |
[04:04] | if they’ve been transported with old ones. | 放一起运的话就会有 |
[04:06] | See if you have any, you know, | 你看看有没有那种 |
[04:07] | brown or red stains or any pearly white casings. | 棕色或红色的点点 或珍珠色的壳子 |
[04:09] | Oh, my — please stop talking. | 我的妈呀 快别说了 |
[04:11] | Bride was Anja Babic, 20, | 新娘叫安雅·贝比科 20岁 |
[04:13] | Foreign exchange student from Dubrovnik. | 杜布罗夫尼克来的国际交换生 |
[04:14] | Groom met her in a coffee house he was managing. | 新郎和她在他负责管理的咖啡厅相遇 |
[04:21] | Doo-bu-nik-your-upper-lip to you. | 杜 布 尼 克 你的上嘴唇送给你 |
[04:24] | I said Dubrovnik is a beautiful city. | 我是说”杜布罗夫尼克城非常漂亮” |
[04:27] | You speak Croatian? | 你会说克罗地亚语 |
[04:28] | Serbian. | 是塞尔维亚语 |
[04:30] | It’s an easy language. | 这门语言很简单 |
[04:31] | No, yeah, I-I think I’m picking it up — | 我想我也会说了 |
[04:35] | super-duper-vodka-dooby-do. | 吃葡萄…不吐葡萄皮 |
[04:39] | Groom’s alibi is airtight — | 新郎有充分不在场证明 |
[04:41] | he was waiting at the altar. | 他当时正在圣坛等她 |
[04:43] | Well, it seems pretty personal. | 看来这仇结得很深 |
[04:44] | I’ll say — slashing her throat on her wedding day. | 不然干嘛挑人家婚礼这天割人喉咙 |
[04:47] | He gave me his phone. | 他把手机给了我 |
[04:48] | Says his ex-fiancee has been stalking him. | 说他的前任未婚妻在跟踪他 |
[04:49] | She left 14 messages last night. | 她昨晚给他发过14条简讯 |
[04:51] | Vick you really think I’m gonna stand by | 维琪 你真以为我这么容易就 |
[04:53] | and let you marry that Euro-slut?! | 放你去跟那个欧洲臭婊子结婚吗 |
[04:55] | She’s displaying signs of intermittent explosive disorder. | 她这种行为属于”间歇性狂暴症” |
[04:58] | It was supposed to be our perfect day! | 这本该是属于我俩的日子 |
[05:00] | That bitch has no right! | 那个贱女人她凭什么 |
[05:01] | Doesn’t sound too “intermittent” to me. | 听起来没怎么”间歇”啊 |
[05:03] | Ex-fiancee’s name was Vicky Collins. | 他的前未婚妻叫维琪·科林斯 |
[05:05] | I’ll put a BOLO out on her. | 我去发她的通缉令 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:07] | I’m calling Frankie. | 我打给弗兰基 |
[05:08] | We could sure use his help. | 显然这里需要他帮忙 |
[05:12] | Are you calling him just to keep him away from Riley? | 你是为了让他远离莱丽吗 |
[05:14] | Uh…no. | 不啊 |
[05:16] | Frost! Come on. Let’s follow the blood trail. | 弗罗斯特 过来 跟着血迹走 |
[05:24] | Gives new meaning to “Bride Wars.” | 《新娘大战》可以拍续集了[一部喜剧电影] |
[05:28] | There should be one more layer. | 这个蛋糕应该还有一层 |
[05:30] | The top tier of the cake is missing. | 顶层的蛋糕不见了 |
[05:32] | So the killer took the cake? | 你是说凶手拿走蛋糕 |
[05:35] | Do you see a knife? | 有没有看见一把刀 |
[05:38] | No. | 没有 |
[05:38] | Um…but I’m seeing a hell of a lot of blood, though. | 只看到多得吓人的血 |
[05:42] | Look at the arterial spray — it hit the ceiling. | 动脉喷血可以一直喷到天花板 |
[05:44] | Yeah. There’s no void in the pattern. | 是啊 没有血迹被阻挡住的样子 |
[05:46] | Maybe our killer cut her | 也许这男的行凶后 |
[05:48] | and then got out of here before getting blood on himself. | 马上逃出房间好让血不溅到自己身上 |
[05:52] | Or herself. | 也可能是”女的” |
[05:55] | Only a bridesmaid would wear shoes that color. | 只有伴娘才会穿那种颜色的鞋子 |
[05:57] | You talk to any bridesmaids? | 你有没有找伴娘谈过 |
[05:59] | Weren’t any. | 没有伴娘 |
[06:00] | Groom said Anja didn’t have any close friends. | 新郎说安雅没有亲近的朋友 |
[06:06] | There are two sets of clothes in here. | 这里有两套衣服 |
[06:09] | Jeans are different sizes. | 牛仔裤的尺码也不一样 |
[06:10] | Got the victim’s purse. | 死者的钱包 |
[06:12] | And look at this. | 看这个 |
[06:15] | Well, she had at least one friend. | 她至少有一个朋友 |
[06:19] | Why did you lie to me, Seth? | 为什么要撒谎 塞斯 |
[06:22] | There was another woman in that dressing room with Anja. | 当时还有另一个女人和安雅一起在更衣室 |
[06:26] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[06:28] | That’s Lea. Uh, it’s Anja’s younger sister. | 那是莉亚 安雅的妹妹 |
[06:32] | How come you never mentioned her before? | 怎么你之前都没提过她 |
[06:34] | I didn’t want you to send Lea back to Croatia. | 我不想看到她被送回克罗地亚 |
[06:37] | So you were marrying Anja | 这么说你和安雅结婚 |
[06:38] | to get her a green card? | 就是为了让她拿到绿卡咯 |
[06:38] | No! | 不是的 |
[06:39] | And Lea ran after Anja was murdered? | 安雅被杀后莉亚逃跑了对吗 |
[06:41] | No! | 不是的 |
[06:42] | Maybe Lea ran because she killed Anja. | 或许莉亚逃跑是因为她杀了安雅 |
[06:44] | No! That’s not possible. | 不 这绝对不可能 |
[06:47] | They were inseparable. | 她俩一直形影不离 |
[06:49] | I know that Lea ran | 我知道莉亚逃跑是因为 |
[06:51] | because she was afraid of being deported. | 她害怕会被驱逐出境 |
[06:54] | Croatia is a dangerous place | 对于出身贫寒的 |
[06:56] | for pretty girls | 漂亮女孩来说 |
[06:58] | from poor families. | 克罗地亚是个很危险的地方 |
[07:02] | Looks like Boston was pretty dangerous, too. | 看来波士顿也很不安全 |
[07:09] | Two beautiful sisters chasing the American dream. | 一对漂亮姐妹花在美国的追梦之旅 |
[07:11] | Used to be enough to get you a reality show. | 这素材都可以上真人秀了 |
[07:14] | Any sign of Lea? | 查到莉亚的任何线索了没 |
[07:15] | No, but here’s how they got into the country — | 没有 但发现了她们是如何来这儿的 |
[07:17] | They were sponsored by a non-profit. | 是一家非盈利机构提供的赞助 |
[07:20] | “Samaritan girl”? | 乐善好施的女孩 |
[07:22] | That’s an odd name for a relief agency. | 救助机构叫这名字可真奇怪 |
[07:25] | A samaritan helps someone in distress. | 乐善好施者帮助陷入困境中的人 |
[07:27] | If the girl’s getting the help, | 如果这女孩是得到帮助的那一方 |
[07:28] | why is she the samaritan? | 又何来说她是乐善好施的人呢 |
[07:31] | Shouldn’t you be doing an autopsy | 你不应该是在做尸检吗 |
[07:33] | instead of giving a grammar lesson? | 来这上什么语法课 |
[07:36] | Yeah, well, the coroner’s van is stuck in traffic. | 法医的车堵路上了 |
[07:40] | Which reminds me of Boris Kerner’s work | 这让我想起波利斯·科纳那本 |
[07:41] | on empirical spatiotemporal features of traffic congestion. | 研究交通拥堵的主观时空特征的著作 |
[07:44] | – It’s – Gosh, that’s interesting, | -是关于 -天哪 这书真有趣 |
[07:45] | but we’re trying to figure out who killed the bride. | 但我们现在正忙着找杀新娘的凶手 |
[07:49] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:51] | I wonder what Anja and Lea | 我在想安雅和莉亚在克罗地亚 |
[07:53] | were running from in Croatia. | 到底在逃避什么 |
[07:54] | “Samaritan girl helps young women | “乐善好施的女孩”帮助年轻女子 |
[07:56] | get an education and a new life.” | 获得教育和崭新的生活 |
[07:59] | Anja got a new life. | 安雅确实过上了崭新的生活 |
[08:02] | It just wasn’t the one she was looking for. | 只不过不是她想要的 |
[08:05] | Would you take a look at these | 能看看这些照片 |
[08:06] | and tell us if you know them? | 再告诉我们认不认得她们吗 |
[08:07] | Sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[08:09] | Yeah, actually, I recognize both these girls. | 没错 事实上这两个女孩我都认得 |
[08:11] | We brought them in. | 是我们带她们来的 |
[08:13] | Dead and missing? This is terrible. | 一个失踪一个死亡了吗 太可怕了 |
[08:15] | Has Lea contacted you today? | 莉亚今天有和你联络吗 |
[08:17] | No, actually, I-I haven’t met either one of these girls. | 没有 实际上我根本就没见过她们俩 |
[08:19] | You just said you recognized them. | 你刚刚还说你认出了她们俩 |
[08:21] | Well, yes, of course. | 对啊 没错 |
[08:21] | I recognize them from their photos. | 我是从照片上认出的 |
[08:24] | You see, detectives, | 警探 |
[08:25] | we arranged for them to get their visas, | 我们负责为她们准备签证 |
[08:27] | and then we enroll them in an exchange program. | 然后将她们招收到一个交换生项目中 |
[08:29] | Now, three months ago, these girls | 三个月前 这两个女孩 |
[08:31] | flew here from Dubrovnik. | 从杜布罗夫尼克乘飞机过来 |
[08:32] | We sent a van over to Logan to pick them up. | 我们派了辆车去洛根机场接她们 |
[08:34] | We couldn’t find them. | 但并没有接到人 |
[08:36] | – You’re sure they made the flight? – Yeah. | -你确信她们有乘坐这班航班吗 -嗯 |
[08:38] | I mean, the airlines confirmed they changed planes in London | 航空公司确认她们在伦敦转了机 |
[08:39] | and arrived here in Boston. | 然后再飞到了波士顿 |
[08:41] | What do you think happened? | 你对这件事有什么看法 |
[08:42] | We bring over a lot of young women here, detective, | 我们带了不少年轻女子到美国 警探先生 |
[08:44] | to make sure they have a chance at the American dream. | 为的就是让她们有追寻美国梦的机会 |
[08:46] | Unfortunately, some do use samaritan girl | 不幸的是 有些人只是利用这个机构 |
[08:50] | as a way to skirt immigration. | 把它当成避开移民局的途径 |
[08:53] | Frankie’s responding to a 911 call | 弗兰基从塞斯的咖啡屋那 |
[08:55] | at Seth’s coffee house. | 打来了一个报警电话 |
[08:56] | We should get over there. Thank you for your time. | 我们得去一趟 谢谢你抽时间配合调查 |
[08:57] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[09:07] | Oh, come on. You know you want some cake. | 来吧 你们肯定想吃点蛋糕 |
[09:10] | It’s delicious. | 真的很美味 |
[09:14] | Lemon curd with buttercream frosting. | 柠檬酱涂在奶油糖霜上 |
[09:19] | You two, distract her. | 你们俩 分散她的注意力 |
[09:20] | Why don’t you distract her? | 为什么不是你来分散啊 |
[09:22] | It’s kind of a big knife. | 那刀可不小 |
[09:27] | It’s the cops. | 警察来了呀 |
[09:29] | Did Seth send you? | 是塞斯叫你们来的吗 |
[09:30] | Does his little Croat slut want her cake back? | 那个克罗地亚婊子想要回她的蛋糕吗 |
[09:33] | Too bad. We’re enjoying it. | 太可惜了 我们正享用着呢 |
[09:35] | Vicky, drop the knife. | 维琪 把刀子扔掉 |
[09:36] | Or what? You gonna shoot me? | 不然怎样 你要开枪打死我吗 |
[09:42] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[09:43] | You gonna shoot me, too, officer? | 你也要打死我吗 警官先生 |
[09:45] | Put down the knife, | 把刀放下 |
[09:45] | and let’s talk about what’s upsetting you. | 跟我们说说你到底有什么烦心事 |
[09:51] | What’s upsetting me? | 什么烦心事 |
[09:54] | Keep her talking. | 继续和她说话 |
[09:55] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:56] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:59] | What’s upsetting you? | 你有什么烦恼 |
[10:01] | I’ll tell you what’s upsetting me — | 那我就告诉你 |
[10:03] | That Croat euro-whore stole my boyfriend! | 那个克罗地亚的欧洲臭婊子抢走了我的男友 |
[10:06] | Oh, man, that sucks. | 天哪 那可真是悲剧 |
[10:08] | Drop the knife, Vicky. | 放下刀子 维琪 |
[10:09] | I hate lemon curd! | 我讨厌柠檬酱 |
[10:12] | I was voted “Most likely to succeed” in high school. | 高中时我还被选为”最可能成功的人” |
[10:15] | You’re young. There’s still time. | 你还很年轻 有的是时间 |
[10:17] | No, I’m not! My life is over! | 不 我没有了 我的人生已经玩完了 |
[10:20] | You can stop talking to her now. | 现在可以不用和她说话了 |
[10:27] | So, there are three sets of prints on this cake knife. | 这把切蛋糕的刀上有三组指纹 |
[10:30] | One belongs to the crazy ex-fiance, Vicky, | 一组属于疯狂的前女友维琪 |
[10:33] | And the other to Anja, the dead bride. | 另一组属于安雅 那个死掉的新娘 |
[10:38] | You said three. | 你刚才说有三组 |
[10:39] | Yeah. The third set are partials. | 没错 第三组指纹不完整 |
[10:41] | Korsak’s working on ’em now. | 科萨克正努力提取中 |
[10:43] | Maybe Vicky had an accomplice. | 也许维琪还有个同谋 |
[10:45] | Odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[10:46] | There’s some kind of substance in the wound. | 在伤口里发现了一点东西 |
[10:49] | It’s blue. | 还是蓝色的 |
[10:51] | Well, that can’t be the frosting. | 那肯定不是糖霜 |
[10:52] | That was buttercream. | 那应该是奶油甜酱 |
[10:54] | What kind of cake would you have? | 你想要哪种蛋糕 |
[10:57] | For what? | 要蛋糕干嘛 |
[10:58] | Your wedding. | 婚礼用啊 |
[10:59] | Who am I marrying? | 那我的新郎是 |
[11:02] | I’m going to have a hazelnut almond, | 我要一个有榛子杏仁 |
[11:05] | chocolate ganache, and maybe mocha buttercream. | 巧克力酱 或许再带点摩卡奶油的蛋糕 |
[11:09] | Maura, you don’t even have a boyfriend. | 莫拉 你连男友都没一个 |
[11:11] | Oh, I’m not getting married. | 我又不是要结婚 |
[11:12] | I just think it’s fun | 就是觉得幻想一场婚礼 |
[11:13] | to play fantasy wedding, don’t you? | 挺有意思的 你不觉得吗 |
[11:14] | If you’re 5. | 五岁小姑娘才这么觉得 |
[11:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | The edges of the wound are clean. | 伤口边缘很干净 |
[11:22] | So, it’s not from this cake knife? | 那就不是这把切蛋糕的刀造成的咯 |
[11:24] | No. I’ve rarely seen a blade sharp enough to make a cut like this. | 对 我很少见到这么锋利的刀刃 |
[11:30] | What a shame to get married in a polyester blend. | 穿着涤纶混纺的衣服结婚可真是遗憾 |
[11:35] | What does your dress look like? | 你会穿什么样的裙子呢 |
[11:37] | I don’t wear dresses. | 我不穿裙子 |
[11:39] | Oh, come on. | 别瞎扯 |
[11:39] | You must have fantasized about your wedding dress | 你还是个小女孩的时候就肯定 |
[11:41] | as a little girl. | 幻想过你的婚礼裙 |
[11:42] | Yes, once. I had a very high fever. | 没错 也就一次 那次我发高烧了 |
[11:46] | My gown would be silk charmeuse | 我的礼服一定要是丝绸缎制的 |
[11:51] | With an empire waist and a 20-foot train. | 必须是高腰 要有6米长的下摆 |
[11:55] | And the ceremony would be in the cliffs of Santorini, | 仪式要在圣托里尼的悬崖边举行[希腊城市] |
[11:57] | right above a volcano. | 就在火山的正上方 |
[12:00] | What if the volcano erupts? | 要是火山喷发了呢 |
[12:01] | Oh, I’d check for seismic activity. | 我会先查是否有地震迹象 |
[12:03] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:04] | And I wanted to marry Antonio Benivieni | 还有 我12岁的时候想嫁给 |
[12:07] | when I was 12. | 安东尼奥·本尼维安 |
[12:08] | Not Antonio! | 不是吧 安东尼奥 |
[12:09] | I hate it when we like the same guy! | 我真讨厌和你爱上同一个男人 |
[12:12] | He died in the 16th century. | 他16世纪就死了 |
[12:14] | Pioneered the autopsy. | 是尸体剖检的先驱 |
[12:16] | I’d be Maura | 嫁给他我就是 |
[12:17] | Dorthea Isles Benivieni. | 莫拉·多希娅·艾尔斯·本尼维安了 |
[12:20] | Wow. Dorthea? And you laughed at Clementine? | 多希娅 你还敢嘲笑我叫克莱曼婷 |
[12:23] | Dorthea?! | 多希娅 |
[12:24] | I didn’t laugh. I smiled. I liked it. | 我没嘲笑你 微笑罢了 我喜欢这名字 |
[12:27] | And I — and I like that name, too, | 而且我也喜欢这个名字 |
[12:28] | ’cause, you know, it’s the name of a famous artist. | 因为 那是个著名艺术家的名字 |
[12:31] | Oh, my god. You are so weird. | 天哪 受不了你 |
[12:33] | Okay. You know what? Fine. | 好吧 我认了 |
[12:35] | If it’ll move things along, yes. | 如果这样就能让你干活 那好吧 |
[12:38] | I was once in love with Bill Buckner. | 我曾经迷恋比尔·巴克纳[红袜队球员] |
[12:42] | And then the ball went through his legs in the world series. | 不过自从他在世界大赛上被球穿了裆之后 |
[12:45] | No longer. | 就没戏了 |
[12:48] | Can we finish? | 现在能把活干完了吧 |
[12:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:49] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[12:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:00] | Looks like a copper rivet. | 像是个铜铆钉 |
[13:02] | – I’ll send it to the crime lab to run some tests. – Okay. | -我会把它送到罪证实验室检验 -好的 |
[13:06] | Oh, it’s Korsak. | 是科萨克 |
[13:08] | Our suspect, Vicky, is upstairs, | 我们的嫌疑人维琪就在楼上 |
[13:10] | and she will only speak to unmarried women. | 而且她只愿意和未婚女性说话 |
[13:16] | Well, where do you think you’re going? | 你干嘛去 |
[13:17] | I’m unmarried. | 我也未婚啊 |
[13:19] | And Vicky sounds a little unhinged. | 而且维琪貌似有点精神错乱 |
[13:20] | You might need my professional opinion | 你可能需要靠我的专业意见 |
[13:23] | to help break the suspect. | 来撬开嫌疑人的嘴 |
[13:26] | Since when? | 什么时候要你的意见了 |
[13:31] | Reassure her. Compliment her wedding album. | 消除她的疑虑 称赞她的结婚纪念册 |
[13:38] | That’s a — that’s a nice wedding album. | 这个 这结婚纪念册挺不错的 |
[13:40] | It’s…not… a…wedding…album! | 这 不是 一个 结婚 纪念册 |
[13:44] | I’m by myself! | 我是单身 |
[13:46] | Do you see what that slut did to my life? | 看到那个荡妇对我做了什么吧 |
[13:48] | Do you? | 看到了吗 |
[13:51] | That was a good idea. | 这主意真不错 |
[13:52] | Ask her if she has auditory hallucinations. | 问问她是否有听觉型幻想症 |
[13:55] | Um… You ever hear voices? | 你幻听吗 |
[13:57] | You bet I do! | 当然了 |
[13:59] | That bitch and her sister | 那个婊子和她妹妹 |
[14:00] | were always talking about me behind my back. | 总在我背后说三道四 |
[14:03] | Could be brief reactive psychosis. | 可能是短暂反应性精神病 |
[14:06] | It’d help to know the event that precipitated it. | 如果能知道是什么事件导致发病就好了 |
[14:08] | You mean the wedding? That event? | 你是指婚礼吗 是这个事件吗 |
[14:10] | Are you hearing voices, too? | 你也幻听吗 |
[14:12] | W– uh…yes. | 是的 |
[14:15] | I have a know-it-all in my ear. | 我耳边总有个万事通喋喋不休的 |
[14:17] | You know that Anja bitch was a liar, too? | 你知道安雅那个荡妇是个骗子吧 |
[14:20] | Wh-what do you mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[14:21] | Well, she said she was a student, but she wasn’t. | 她说她是学生 其实不是 |
[14:23] | She said she was a virgin, but she was a raging slut. | 她还说自己是处女 其实她是个大荡妇 |
[14:26] | Turn the page. You’ll see. | 翻翻这相册 你就明白了 |
[14:30] | Slut, right? | 荡妇 对吧 |
[14:32] | Agree with her so you don’t inflame her. | 同意她的话 否则她会被激怒 |
[14:35] | Yeah, she’s so…slutty. | 没错 她可真够…荡的 |
[14:39] | She deserved what I did to her. | 我对她做的那些事 都是她自找的 |
[14:41] | She feels no empathy for her victim. | 她对死者毫无同情 |
[14:43] | I got this part. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[14:48] | You think Anja deserved to have her throat cut? | 你认为安雅活该被割喉吗 |
[14:52] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[14:56] | Oh, my god! That’s fantastic! | 天哪 太棒了 |
[15:00] | She suffers from psychotic delusions. | 她有妄想症 |
[15:02] | Now Seth and I can get married! | 现在塞斯和我就能结婚了 |
[15:07] | It is my professional opinion | 根据我的职业判断 |
[15:08] | that she be put under psychiatric observation. | 应该对她进行精神观察 |
[15:10] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[15:12] | Jane! | 简 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna make you eat something green tonight. | 今晚我必须逼你吃点绿色蔬菜 |
[15:21] | Okay, I’ll get extra pickles on my burger. | 好的 我让人给我的汉堡多放点酸黄瓜 |
[15:25] | It’s Korsak. | 是科萨克 |
[15:28] | Still no sign of Lea. | 莉亚还是不见踪影 |
[15:30] | Wonder if Vicky scared her out of town. | 不知道是不是维琪把她吓出城去了 |
[15:33] | You showed up to the guy’s house? | 你去那家伙家里了 |
[15:35] | Is that your neighbor, Riley, | 那个是不是你的邻居 莱丽 |
[15:36] | sitting with Frankie? | 跟弗兰基坐一块儿的 |
[15:39] | …A sex doll, right? | 一个充气娃娃 厉害吧 |
[15:46] | What’s with the suit? | 干嘛穿这么正式 |
[15:47] | Your interview with Cavanaugh isn’t until Monday. | 你周一才和卡瓦诺夫面试呢 |
[15:49] | I thought I’d break it in. | 我可以先适应一下呀 |
[15:50] | Well, I told him to wear it. | 我让他穿的 |
[15:52] | Men in suits turn me on. | 穿西服的男人让我难以把持 |
[15:55] | It’s so cool that you’re about to become a homicide detective. | 你就要成为凶案组警探了 真酷 |
[15:59] | It’s not a done deal. | 这事还没定 |
[16:00] | Hey, thanks again for the bundt pan. | 对了 再次感谢你借我那个浅烤盘 |
[16:02] | Oh, Jane, she made the best chocolate cake. | 简 她做的巧克力蛋糕就是一绝啊 |
[16:05] | I’ll bring you some. | 下次我给你带点儿来 |
[16:06] | That’s nice of you. | 你可真好 |
[16:08] | Okay, well, nice bumping into you. | 好了 碰到你们很高兴 |
[16:10] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[16:10] | You know, actually, I got to call it a night. | 其实吧 我该走了 |
[16:14] | Aw, that must be so disappointing for you, Riley. | 你一定大失所望吧 莱丽 |
[16:16] | Sorry my brother is so crushingly boring. | 我老弟就这么无聊透顶 很抱歉 |
[16:19] | I think he’s great. | 我觉得他很棒 |
[16:21] | – I’ll see you soon, Frankie. – Yeah. | -回头见 弗兰基 -好的 |
[16:23] | I’ll see ya. | 回头见 |
[16:28] | I’ll see ya. | 回见 |
[16:33] | – Don’t interfere. – I’m not. | -别搀和 -我没有 |
[16:35] | Yeah, you are. I really like her. | 你就有 我真挺喜欢她的 |
[16:38] | She feels sneaky to me. I think she’s hiding something. | 我觉得她鬼鬼祟祟的 肯定有事瞒着我们 |
[16:41] | So don’t go out with her. | 那你别跟她约会啊 |
[16:44] | Good night, Maura. | 晚安 莫拉 |
[16:50] | He Leaves. She stays. | 他走了 她还不走 |
[16:51] | Well, doesn’t that seem kind of… | 这是不是有点儿 |
[16:53] | Kind of…? | 有点儿 |
[16:55] | You’re judging her because she’s sitting by herself in a bar? | 就因为她自己坐在酒吧里 你就鄙视她吗 |
[16:58] | No. | 不是 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:07] | I got some more info on Anja and Lea. | 我有关于安雅和莉亚的消息 |
[17:09] | Vicky was right — neither of them was going to college. | 维琪说得对 她们都没上过大学 |
[17:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Hey, uh, you want to sit and have a beer with us? | 要不要坐下来和我们喝杯啤酒 |
[17:15] | Uh, no. Thanks, though. Uh, I’m meeting someone. | 不用了 多谢 我要去见个人 |
[17:19] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[17:20] | Yeah. See ya. | 好的 回见 |
[17:24] | She’s hugging him, Maura. | 她抱了他 莫拉 |
[17:28] | Look at that! | 看呐 |
[17:29] | She’s kissing him! | 她在亲他呢 |
[17:30] | Yeah, I can see that. | 没错 我看见了 |
[17:32] | Okay, she’s not sitting by herself | 她不但不是一个人 |
[17:34] | or keeping her hands to herself. | 行为也不规矩 |
[17:36] | Is it okay to judge now? | 现在能鄙视她了吧 |
[17:37] | If she was a man, would you judge? | 如果她是个男的 你会鄙视他吗 |
[17:39] | Hell, yes. | 废话 当然了 |
[17:47] | I need to tell Frankie. | 我要告诉弗兰基 |
[17:48] | Stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[17:49] | And I need to tell Frost. | 那我要告诉弗罗斯特 |
[17:50] | Stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[17:52] | Stay out of what? | 别管什么闲事 |
[17:55] | Jane’s new neighbor is doing Darwinian sex selection. | 简的新邻居在实践达尔文的性选择理论 |
[17:59] | What? She seemed like such a nice girl, | 什么 她看起来是个好姑娘啊 |
[18:01] | even though she has those hideous tattoos. | 虽然纹着那些可怕的纹身 |
[18:04] | Ma, do you even know what she just said? | 妈 你都听懂她说什么了吗 |
[18:05] | Yes, I do. | 听懂了 |
[18:06] | Riley is picking a mate from a big selection. | 莱丽正从一大堆男的里挑伴侣 |
[18:10] | It’s something you should try. | 你也该试试 |
[18:11] | Oh! A small selection — Frankie or Frost. | 人选不多 弗兰基和弗罗斯特 |
[18:16] | What a slut! | 真是个荡妇 |
[18:18] | Ma! | 妈 |
[18:18] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:22] | Morning, Lieutenant. | 早上好 警督 |
[18:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:26] | I think my mom likes my boss. | 我觉得我妈喜欢我上司 |
[18:29] | I did see them having sex in the lobby. | 我确实看见他们在休息室里做爱了 |
[18:30] | What? | 什么 |
[18:31] | That was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[18:34] | Special Irish breakfast for you — | 专门给你的爱尔兰早餐 |
[18:35] | it’s steel-cut oatmeal with fresh peaches. | 燕麦碎粒和新鲜桃子 |
[18:39] | Thanks, Miss Rizzoli. Looks delicious. | 谢谢 里佐利小姐 看起来很好吃 |
[18:41] | – Hey, ma. – Frankie! | -妈 -弗兰基 |
[18:44] | You look so professional in a suit. | 你穿西装看起来很专业啊 |
[18:48] | – He’s a really hard worker, Lieutenant. – Ma. | -他工作可勤奋了 警督 -妈 |
[18:50] | – And he studied really hard for the detective test. – Ma. | -为了考上警探 他非常用功 -妈 |
[18:53] | There she goes. | 又来了 |
[18:54] | Well, there’s only one opening in homicide, | 凶案组只有一个空缺 |
[18:56] | and she’s trying to help. | 她不过想帮忙 |
[18:57] | Yeah, well, she keeps putting peach flowers | 她要是继续在我上司的燕麦上 |
[18:58] | on the boss’s oatmeal, | 摆桃花阵 |
[18:59] | it’s gonna send him over the top. | 都能把他送到天上去了 |
[19:00] | Frankie, if you’re half as good as | 弗兰基 你的厨艺要是有 |
[19:02] | your mother’s cooking, | 你妈妈的一半功力 |
[19:03] | you got a good shot, kid. | 你机会多着 小子 |
[19:05] | Do you hear that? I got a shot. | 听到了吗 我有机会 |
[19:07] | Yeah, as long as your mom keeps feeding Cavanaugh. | 只要你妈一直给卡瓦诺夫做吃的 |
[19:11] | Oh, is that suit from the Korsak collection? | 这西装是借科萨克的吗 |
[19:13] | Riley liked it. | 莱丽喜欢 |
[19:15] | She said it gave me a young Al Pacino vibe. | 她说我穿上有阿尔·帕西诺年轻时的气场 |
[19:18] | Okay. You two are idiots. | 行了 你们俩是白痴 |
[19:20] | She’s playing you both. | 她在耍你们 |
[19:22] | Yeah, we know. It’s all good. | 我们知道 没关系 |
[19:24] | It’s “all good” if my new neighbor sleeps with both of you? | 我的新邻居跟你们俩上床都没关系吗 |
[19:28] | Well, many cultures exchange partners | 为了纵情声色 |
[19:30] | to indulge in forbidden pleasures. | 很多文化中会交换伴侣 |
[19:33] | Aw, geez. God. | 天呐 |
[19:34] | Neither one of us has hooked up with Riley yet. | 我们都还没跟莱丽勾搭上呢 |
[19:36] | I mean, that would be a total violation of the code. | 否则是对守则的极大违反 |
[19:39] | The man code? I’ve heard of this. | 男人守则 我听说过 |
[19:41] | I-it’s an unspoken set of rules that men live by. | 那是男人遵循的一套潜规则 |
[19:44] | Thank you, Jane Goodall. | 谢了 简·古德尔[动物行为学家] |
[19:46] | So, what, one of these “Man code” rules | 那在莱丽跟你们其中一个上床之前 |
[19:49] | is until Riley does one of you, | 你们都可以跟她约会 |
[19:51] | you both go out with her? | 是男人守则之一吗 |
[19:54] | Oh, that seems reasonable. What’s another one? | 很合理 还有吗 |
[19:58] | Well, you can’t share an umbrella. | 不能同撑一把伞 |
[20:00] | And then if, uh, you’ve known a guy for more than 24 hours, | 还有你要是认识一个人超过24小时 |
[20:03] | his sister is off-limits. | 他的姐妹就不能碰了 |
[20:05] | So, Jane and detective Frost can’t hook up? | 就是说简和弗罗斯特警探不能勾搭了 |
[20:08] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[20:10] | Well, there’s the grenade rule. | 还有手榴弹规则 |
[20:11] | – That’s a big one. – Yeah. | 很重要的一条 |
[20:12] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[20:14] | A “Grenade” is a hot girl’s… | “手榴弹”是指美女的… |
[20:17] | ugly friend. | 难看朋友 |
[20:21] | You got to jump on that grenade, hmm? | 你得扑向那个手榴弹 |
[20:23] | If it helps your buddy. Mm. | 只要能帮上你的朋友 |
[20:25] | Helps him how? | 怎么帮 |
[20:26] | Sleep with the hot chick, Maura. | 帮他把上那个美女 呆 |
[20:32] | Oh, fun’s over, kids. | 别玩了 孩子们 |
[20:33] | Korsak’s got a hit on the third set | 科萨克查到蛋糕刀上的 |
[20:34] | of partial prints on the cake knife. | 第三组不完整指纹是谁的 |
[20:42] | We got a suspect? | 找到嫌犯了吗 |
[20:44] | Convicted sex offender delivered the cake. | 送蛋糕的有性犯罪前科 |
[20:46] | “Manny ‘Chatterbox’ Cruz.” | 曼尼 ‘查特波斯’ 克鲁兹 |
[20:49] | The bakery know they were hiring a felon? | 蛋糕店知道他们雇了个重罪犯吗 |
[20:51] | Yeah. He works for Everyman Cakes. | 知道 他为”老百姓蛋糕”工作 |
[20:53] | It’s a parolee work program. | 是专为假释犯提供工作的 |
[20:55] | So, maybe he tried to assault her, | 所以可能是他想侵犯她 |
[20:57] | she fought him, and he slit her throat. | 结果遭遇反抗 他就割了她的喉 |
[21:04] | Damn, mami. | 我靠 美妞 |
[21:07] | If I had known homicide cops look like you, | 如果早知道凶案组警察都跟你一样 |
[21:09] | I’d get arrested more often, eh? | 我宁愿多被逮捕几次了 |
[21:12] | Knock it off! | 住嘴 |
[21:13] | I kept him cuffed. | 我把他铐上了 |
[21:14] | He’s known for whipping out his johnson | 他在男女混合的场所 |
[21:15] | in mixed company. | 会露下体 |
[21:17] | Did you whip it out in front of the bride, Chatterbox? | 你把它亮给新娘看了吗 查特波斯 |
[21:20] | And she wasn’t impressed, so you whipped out your knife instead? | 她看不上眼 你就把刀亮了出来 |
[21:23] | Look… yeah, I delivered the cake. | 是的 是我送的蛋糕 |
[21:27] | I saw the bride and that bridesmaid girl, too. | 我看到了新娘和伴娘 |
[21:30] | But when I left, they were fine. | 可我离开的时候 她们好好的 |
[21:33] | I think we just put you at the murder scene. | 你承认到过凶案现场 |
[21:35] | All right, I confess. | 好了 我坦白 |
[21:37] | You confess? To murder? | 你承认杀人了 |
[21:39] | Hell, no. To sparking up a blunt. | 才不是 我吸了大麻 |
[21:43] | So, you’re getting baked while you’re on parole? | 你假释期间吸毒了 |
[21:45] | Right outside the chapel. | 就在教堂外面 |
[21:47] | But when I lit up, I heard screaming. | 可我点着以后 听到了尖叫 |
[21:50] | Who was screaming? | 谁在尖叫 |
[21:52] | The chicks — in some crazy-ass language, too. | 那俩女的 还说着火星文 |
[21:55] | Oh, and I heard some dude, too. | 我还听到了男人的声音 |
[21:57] | You know, for a minute, I thought my blunt was laced. | 我还以为是我的烟不纯呢 |
[22:03] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么没有 |
[22:04] | You gonna help me | 要是我看到了 |
[22:05] | with my parole violation if I did? | 你能帮我处理违反假释条例的事吗 |
[22:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[22:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | I saw some dude dragging that bridesmaid girl to a car. | 我看到有个男的把那个伴娘拖进了车里 |
[22:14] | And you just kept smoking? | 然后你就继续吸烟吗 |
[22:15] | I thought she was his old lady | 我以为她是他的老相好 |
[22:17] | and he was taking her all caveman-style. | 而且他对她很野蛮 |
[22:19] | Oh, you know what I mean? | 你知道我意思吧 |
[22:21] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[22:22] | I don’t know. Uh, like a dude. | 不知道 男人样 |
[22:25] | White, black, asian? | 白人 黑人 还是亚洲人 |
[22:28] | What about the car? | 什么样的车 |
[22:29] | It was a car, man. Uh, like a sedan. | 就是辆车 像是小轿车 |
[22:33] | No, no, no. Maybe an S.U.V. | 不是 可能是越野车 |
[22:36] | No. I don’t know. | 不是 我不知道 |
[22:38] | By that time — pshew — I was wasted. | 那会儿我已经嗨大了 |
[22:41] | Jane, I don’t think Lea’s on the run. | 简 我想莉亚没有逃跑 |
[22:43] | I think our killer abducted her. | 应该是凶手把她带走了 |
[22:44] | Yeah. We got to find her. | 没错 我们必须找到她 |
[22:52] | We put out a statewide bulletin. | 我们发了州境通告 |
[22:54] | There’s not a single sighting of Lea. | 完全没有莉亚的消息 |
[22:56] | Who the hell took her? | 到底谁把她带走了 |
[22:58] | Can we just do one thing at a time? | 我们能专心做一件事吗 |
[23:00] | Either talk about the case or move this mattress. | 要么谈案子 要么搬床垫 |
[23:05] | I hate my brother! | 我恨我弟弟 |
[23:08] | Oh, well, the good news is | 好消息是 |
[23:10] | I don’t see any cimex lectularius larvae. | 我没有看到任何虫蛀的迹象 |
[23:14] | Ugh, Maura! You and the bedbugs. | 莫拉 你还有床虱 |
[23:15] | Please stop! | 消停吧 |
[23:18] | That’s Riley. | 是莱丽 |
[23:20] | I’m gonna go ask her to help | 我要让她来帮忙 |
[23:21] | because it’s her fault that we’re moving this mattress. | 我们要搬床垫都是她造成的 |
[23:25] | Yeah, man, I got the cash. | 是的 我拿到钱了 |
[23:28] | I can do 5k of liquid units. | 我要五千液体单位[约150升] |
[23:32] | 3 o’clock’s cool. Same place. | 三点钟没问题 老地方 |
[23:41] | She just bought 5,000 liquid units. | 她刚买了五千液体单位 |
[23:43] | Well, that seems like an awful lot of tattoo ink. | 这数量的纹身液好像太多了吧 |
[23:45] | It’s liquid ecstasy. | 是液体迷幻药 |
[23:46] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[23:48] | A-arrest her. | 逮捕她 |
[23:50] | I can’t arrest her for making a phone call. | 我不能因为一通电话就逮捕她 |
[23:52] | Maura, my little brother and my partner | 莫拉 我的弟弟和搭档 |
[23:56] | are falling for a drug dealer. | 都爱上了一个毒贩子 |
[24:09] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[24:10] | You’re in early. | 你来这么早 |
[24:11] | Is that someone involved with the missing girl? | 失踪女孩是不是有眉目了 |
[24:13] | No, this is my new next-door neighbor. | 不 这是我新来的隔壁邻居 |
[24:16] | I once had a neighbor who cooked meth in his mud room. | 我曾有个邻居在前厅制作冰毒 |
[24:19] | You think she’s cute? | 你觉得她漂亮吗 |
[24:24] | I mean, if you like that sort of thing. I — | 如果你喜欢这种类型的话 我 |
[24:26] | Well, Frankie and Frost are all over her. | 弗兰基和弗罗斯特都拜倒在她的石榴裙下 |
[24:28] | They know she’s a drug dealer? | 他们知道她是毒贩子吗 |
[24:30] | No, but they will when I tell them. | 不 但我会告诉他们的 |
[24:32] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[24:33] | Come here. We need to talk. | 过来 我们来谈谈 |
[24:35] | Uh, not now. | 不是现在 |
[24:36] | Cavanaugh called me in for my interview. | 卡瓦诺夫叫我去面试 |
[24:39] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[24:41] | Don’t choke. | 别窒息了 |
[24:42] | You’ll do great. | 你没问题的 |
[24:43] | You will. Come on. | 你可以的 过来 |
[24:45] | It’s your job to lose, okay? | 失败了也没什么 懂吗 |
[24:48] | You look good. | 帅呆了 |
[24:49] | Hey, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[24:50] | Not you. The original Rizzoli. | 不是你 是旧版的 |
[24:52] | In my office, now. | 马上进我办公室 |
[25:02] | I just got word from the commander of the drug unit | 我刚从缉毒组队长那得知 |
[25:04] | that you ran one of their targets. | 你查了他的一个目标 |
[25:05] | One of their targets? Wh– she’s my next-door neighbor. | 他们的目标吗 她是我的邻居 |
[25:07] | Oh, y-you’re ordered not to talk to her, | 上头有令 你不许和她讲话 |
[25:10] | not to go anywhere near her, in person, or on the internet. | 不能亲自或者通过网络联系她 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:17] | She’s, um…dating… some cops. | 她在和警察们在约会 |
[25:22] | Cops? Plural? | “们” 不止一个吗 |
[25:24] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:25] | Okay, this shouldn’t be too hard. | 这推测不会太难 |
[25:27] | She’s your neighbor. | 她是你的邻居 |
[25:28] | So the two guys I can think of is Frost and Frankie, hmm? | 我猜是弗罗斯特和弗兰基吧 |
[25:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:33] | I mean, we — we should warn them. | 我们 我们应该提醒他们 |
[25:35] | I mean, maybe she’s trying to get close to them | 也许她接近他们 |
[25:36] | to get information. | 是为了得到情报 |
[25:37] | Look, I don’t even know what the drug unit’s got goin’ on. | 我连缉毒组准备干什么都不知道 |
[25:39] | All’s I know is that the commander went ape-shit | 我只知道队长得知你查了她之后 |
[25:41] | when you ran that name. | 都快气疯了 |
[25:43] | Sir, that’s my brother and my partner. | 长官 那是我弟弟和搭档 |
[25:44] | Enough! | 够了 |
[25:45] | You are ordered to keep your mouth shut | 在他们行动结束之前 |
[25:47] | until they make their move. | 你不得透露任何事 |
[25:48] | We clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[25:50] | – Yes, sir. – Good. | -清楚 长官 -好的 |
[25:52] | Now get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[25:53] | We got a dead bride and a missing sister. | 还要调查新娘的凶案和她失踪的妹妹 |
[25:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:58] | Of course my partner and my little brother | 我的搭档和弟弟 |
[26:00] | have to fall for the big drug dealer. | 当然只能爱上大毒枭了 |
[26:02] | Couldn’t fall for the little drug dealer. | 小毒枭谁看得起嘛 |
[26:04] | Wh– stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[26:06] | The man code will prevent them from both hooking up with Riley. | 男人守则会阻止他们被莱丽勾引的 |
[26:09] | That’s so soothing, Maura. Thank you. | 太会安慰人了 莫拉 谢谢 |
[26:11] | I got to tell them! What if something happens? | 我要告诉他们 万一发生什么不测呢 |
[26:13] | Oh, something will happen if you don’t keep your mouth shut — | 如果你不闭嘴才会发生不测呢 |
[26:17] | you’ll be brought up on charges, | 你会被指控 |
[26:19] | and Frankie’s gonna lose his shot at homicide, | 弗兰基不能进凶案组了 |
[26:21] | and Frost will get transferred. | 而弗罗斯特也会被调走 |
[26:22] | Okay, well, other than that, what could happen? | 除此之外 还会发生什么呢 |
[26:25] | You see this copper rivet that | 你看到这颗从安雅的结婚礼服上 |
[26:27] | we found on Anja’s wedding gown? | 找到的铜铆钉了吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah. So? | 是的 然后呢 |
[26:30] | So it has traces of a wheat | 这好像有 |
[26:33] | containing the Sr6 gene. | 含有锶基因小麦的迹象 |
[26:35] | Oh, the Sr6 gene. bummer. | 锶基因 吸食迷幻药的副作用 |
[26:38] | Do you ever read | 你有没有看过 |
[26:39] | the journal of agriculture and food chemistry? | 农业食物化学杂志 |
[26:42] | Every issue. | 每期都看 |
[26:43] | I especially loved the “Caption the cartoon” contest. | 我特喜欢上面的卡通图片 |
[26:47] | There’s a caption contest? | 还有图片吗 |
[26:53] | So, the Sr6 was a gene cultivated in the 1940s. | 锶是一种在20世纪40年代培育的基因 |
[26:57] | If you’re trying to bore me to death, it’s working. | 如果你想把我闷死 你成功了 |
[26:59] | It became an vogue for farmers to use copper tools | 自从一位欧洲生态学家宣称 |
[27:02] | after a European ecologist promoted the idea | 铁能够滋养土地以后 |
[27:05] | that iron defertilized soil. | 铜质工具在农业使用中风靡一时 |
[27:07] | Wh– so, you’re saying | 所以 你是说 |
[27:09] | that Anja was killed by some old farm tool? | 安雅是被古老的农具杀死的吗 |
[27:13] | Possibly. | 很可能 |
[27:16] | This is a srbosjek knife. | 这是塞尔维亚刀具 |
[27:18] | It was used for farming in eastern Europe. | 在东欧农业被广泛使用 |
[27:20] | So, you’re thinking that the Sr6 residue stuff | 所以你认为残留的锶 |
[27:23] | was on the shop-sheik knife and that’s what killed Anja? | 是从杀害安雅的刀上的脱落的 |
[27:26] | The Croatian nazis called it “Cutthroat” | 克罗地亚纳粹分子称之为”割喉” |
[27:29] | because it made it easy to slit the throat of a victim. | 因为切开受害者的喉咙犹如探囊取物 |
[27:35] | What? Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[27:37] | To look at her scalp. | 去看看她的头皮 |
[27:39] | If it’s here, it’d be right… | 如果这有 那么 |
[27:43] | If what’s here? | 如果这有什么 |
[27:48] | This. | 就是它 |
[27:50] | It’s a Cyrillic letter. | 这是西里尔字母 |
[27:52] | They branded her. That’s a “K.” | 他们给她烙了印记 是个”K” |
[27:57] | Well, what’s that? | 什么意思 |
[27:59] | It means “Cutthroat.” | 就是”割喉” |
[28:02] | You think that “K” stands for “Cutthroat?” | 你认为那个”K”代表了”割喉”吗 |
[28:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[28:07] | Well, Anja’s fiance said that she and her sister | 安雅的未婚夫说过她和她的妹妹 |
[28:09] | were terrified of being sent back to Croatia. | 害怕被遣送回克罗地亚 |
[28:11] | Well, this tissue is in its last stages of healing. | 这块人体组织已经在最后愈合阶段了 |
[28:13] | This is recent. | 这是新伤 |
[28:14] | You mean somebody did that to her here, | 你是说有人在这里把这印在她身上 |
[28:16] | in the U.S.? | 在美国吗 |
[28:20] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -让一下 -好 |
[28:21] | I need a speculum. | 我要用窥镜 |
[28:23] | If she’s been branded, | 如果她已经被烙上标记 |
[28:25] | she’s almost certainly been raped. | 那她很有可能已经被强奸过了 |
[28:28] | I found substantial scarring on Anja’s cervix, | 安雅宫颈处有大量伤痕 |
[28:31] | indicative of recent and repeated rape. | 表明她近期多次遭受强奸 |
[28:33] | Unfortunately, we see this all the time — | 不幸的是 悲剧重复上演 |
[28:36] | Young immigrant women, | 人贩子把目标锁定在 |
[28:37] | they get targeted by human traffickers. | 年轻的移民女性身上 |
[28:38] | You’re looking at 500,000, just in this country. | 光我们国家就有50万这样的人 |
[28:43] | What do you make of that? | 你有什么看法 |
[28:44] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[28:45] | I haven’t seen a mark like that in 10 years. | 我有十年没见过这种标记了 |
[28:47] | This looks like “Cutthroat.” | 像是”割喉” |
[28:49] | Well, that’s the serbian nickname for this knife. | 那是塞尔维亚语对这种刀的别称 |
[28:54] | It’s possible that a knife like this is the murder weapon. | 本案的凶器很可能是这种刀 |
[28:57] | And “Cutthroat” was also a man. | “割喉”也是个男人 |
[28:59] | He was a human trafficker | 他是个人贩子 |
[29:00] | Whose specialty was women from serbia and croatia. | 主要贩卖来自塞尔维亚和克罗地亚的女性 |
[29:03] | But he was killed two years ago. | 但他两年前已经被杀了 |
[29:05] | So, what about the “K” On her neck? | 那她脖子上的”K”是什么意思 |
[29:07] | He used to carve it into the necks of his sex slaves. | 他习惯把它刻在性奴的脖子上 |
[29:09] | May I use your computer? | 能用一下电脑吗 |
[29:10] | Y-yeah. Of course. | 当然 |
[29:13] | His real name was Dragomir Lapov. | 他的真名叫德拉戈米尔·拉博夫 |
[29:15] | Now, Lapov used it on the girls who tried to escape. | 拉博夫把它刻在逃跑女孩的脖子上 |
[29:20] | Slit their throats as a warning to the others. | 割断喉咙 杀一儆百 |
[29:23] | So, it looks like we have a new cutthroat. | 看来新的”割喉”出现了 |
[29:25] | Get a new one every day. It’s frustrating as hell. | 每天都有新面孔 真是郁闷死了 |
[29:27] | What will happen to Lea? | 那莉亚会怎么样 |
[29:29] | My guess? | 要我猜 |
[29:30] | She was taken ’cause she’s a virgin. | 她被带走是因为她是处女 |
[29:32] | If she’s still alive, she’ll be auctioned off. | 如果她还活着 将会被拍卖掉 |
[29:35] | How do we find her? | 怎么找到她 |
[29:37] | They’ll want her to go to the highest bidder. | 他们想把她卖个高价 |
[29:40] | Means they’ll have to advertise. | 意味着他们得打广告 |
[29:42] | How? The internet? | 怎么打 在网上 |
[29:43] | The internet, newspapers. | 网上 报纸上 |
[29:44] | It’s almost impossible to find them | 如果你们不知道门路 |
[29:46] | unless you know where to look. | 这么查有如海底捞针 |
[29:50] | I ran five different web-bot programs. | 我运行了五个网络机器人程序 |
[29:52] | Searched every inch of local, statewide advertising. | 找遍了本地以及州境的广告 |
[29:54] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[29:55] | Maybe they’re taking a page out of the terrorist handbook — | 也许他们参考了恐怖份子 |
[29:57] | keeping it all low-tech. | 以传统方式宣传 |
[29:58] | I’ll look through the personals. | 我去查一下人事栏 |
[30:00] | Sounds like you speak from experience. | 像是经验之谈 |
[30:02] | Don’t you remember? That’s how we met. | 你不记得了 我们就是这样结识的 |
[30:07] | Either of you see Frankie after his interview? | 弗兰基面试之后你们见过他吗 |
[30:10] | No. | 没有 |
[30:11] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[30:12] | That means it didn’t go very well. | 意味着面试不顺利 |
[30:17] | “Yugo best mechanics.” | 南斯拉夫最棒的汽修工 |
[30:19] | I had a yugo. | 我有过一辆南斯拉夫汽车 |
[30:20] | What do you call a yugo with 1,000 miles? | 跑一千英里不报废的南斯拉夫汽车叫什么 |
[30:22] | An overachiever. | 超能车 |
[30:24] | Okay, okay, it’s a lousy car. | 好吧 它是烂车 |
[30:28] | No-nobody drives them anymore. | 现在没人开这种车了 |
[30:30] | How do these mechanics stay in business? | 那他们怎么还有活干 |
[30:33] | I think they’re servicing different foreign bodies. | 我猜他们提供异国美女 |
[30:35] | That must be how our killer found Anja. | 凶手肯定是这样找到安雅的 |
[30:37] | He was looking for his ad | 当时他正在找他的广告 |
[30:38] | when he saw her wedding announcement. | 看见了她的结婚启示 |
[30:42] | A cyrillic “K” — for “Cutthroat.” | 西里尔字母的”K” 代表”割喉” |
[30:54] | Where’d you get the stun gun? | 你从哪拿的高压电子枪 |
[30:55] | I borrowed it. | 借的 |
[30:57] | – Frost, you go first. – Why me? | -弗罗斯特 你先 -为什么 |
[30:59] | You have the stun gun. | 你有高压电子枪啊 |
[31:01] | Now you’ve got the stun gun. | 现在是你的了 |
[31:02] | Gimme that! God. | 给我 天呐 |
[31:35] | Where’s Lea? | 莉亚在哪 |
[31:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[31:54] | Is your team winning? | 你喜欢的队赢了吗 |
[31:55] | Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶案组 |
[31:56] | You so much as blink and one of us will blow your head off. | 你敢动一下 小命就不保了 |
[31:58] | Go ahead. Shoot me. | 来啊 开枪 |
[32:01] | – You heard the man. – I did. | -你听到了吧 -听到了 |
[32:07] | And I thought eastern europeans were tough guys. | 我还以为东欧男人都是硬汉呢 |
[32:13] | Move in now. | 现在行动 |
[32:15] | Police! Hands in the air! | 警察 举起手来 |
[32:18] | Boston Police Department! | 波士顿警局 |
[32:19] | Don’t move! Freeze! You freeze! Right there! | 不许动 站好来 别动 |
[32:22] | Turn around. | 转过身 |
[32:26] | Joanna, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 乔安娜 没事了 |
[32:34] | These are Cutthroat’s girls. | 这些都是”割喉”的女孩 |
[32:43] | Ask her if she recognizes this knife. | 问问她见过这把刀吗 |
[32:56] | She says this is the same kind of knife | 她说”割喉”就是用这种刀 |
[32:57] | Cutthroat used on her neck. | 割她的脖子 |
[33:01] | Does she know these two girls? | 她认识这两个女孩吗 |
[33:08] | She says they escaped. | 她说她们逃跑了 |
[33:12] | Tell her that we’re gonna show her all the men. | 告诉她我们会让她认人 |
[33:13] | We need to know if one of them is cutthroat. | 我们要知道”割喉”是否在其中 |
[33:29] | No. | 不在 |
[33:32] | So, where is he, and what has he done with lea? | 那他在哪儿 他对莉亚做了什么 |
[33:44] | You’re gonna get fat. | 你会变胖的 |
[33:46] | Good. | 好事 |
[33:47] | Can I get you some chocolate milk? | 要不要给你来些巧克力牛奶 |
[33:50] | Yeah. | 要 |
[33:51] | Riley hates fat guys, | 莱丽讨厌胖子 |
[33:53] | Especially ones that drink chocolate milk. | 特别是喝巧克力牛奶的胖子 |
[33:56] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:58] | I blew my interview, okay? | 我面试搞砸了 行了吗 |
[34:00] | What did Cavanaugh say? | 卡瓦诺夫说什么了 |
[34:02] | He said it’s down to me and one other candidate. | 他说要在我和另一个候选人中挑选 |
[34:05] | All right! So, come on. | 那就好 打起精神来 |
[34:07] | You’re still in the hunt. Frankie. | 你仍然有机会 弗兰基 |
[34:11] | Hey, get your own. | 自己买去 |
[34:13] | What? We’re making sure you don’t get fat. | 怎么了 我们是不想让你发胖 |
[34:15] | Wh– ooh! There’s Cavanaugh. | 是卡瓦诺夫 |
[34:17] | Let’s ask him. | 问问他 |
[34:18] | If you do, I will take this plate | 你要是去问 我就连盘带吃 |
[34:20] | and stuff it down your throat. | 全部塞进你喉咙 |
[34:24] | Hey, boss! | 老大 |
[34:25] | Hey. The drug unit made a big bust today. | 缉毒组今天破了大案 |
[34:27] | 5,000 units of ecstasy. | 五千单位的迷幻药 |
[34:29] | Wow. Nice haul. | 干得好 |
[34:33] | Move ’em up to booking. | 带他们去登记 |
[34:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[34:39] | Now you know why the drug unit commander | 现在你知道为什么缉毒组队长 |
[34:41] | didn’t want you running his target, Rizzoli. | 不想让你查他的目标了吧 里佐利 |
[34:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[34:45] | Riley is a drug dealer? | 莱丽是个毒贩子 |
[34:47] | I don’t believe it. I want my pans back. | 难以置信 我得去要回我的盘子 |
[34:49] | They’re my pans, ma. | 妈 那是我的盘子 |
[34:51] | So, you think you’re ready | 你觉得已经做好 |
[34:52] | to be a homicide detective, Frankie? | 成为凶案组警探的准备了 弗兰基 |
[34:54] | Maybe you oughta investigate the girls you date first. | 也许你应该先查清楚约会对象的底细 |
[34:57] | And you, too, Frost. | 还有你 弗罗斯特 |
[34:58] | Now, you should know better. | 你不应该犯这么愚蠢的错误 |
[35:03] | You knew Riley was a target? | 你知道莱丽是缉毒组的目标 |
[35:04] | Frankie, I’m so sorry. | 弗兰基 我很抱歉 |
[35:06] | Hey, knock it off, Frankie. | 少来这套 弗兰基 |
[35:06] | We’re the ones who blew it, not Jane. | 闯祸的是咱俩 这不是简的错 |
[35:10] | Frankie, come on. | 弗兰基 拜托 |
[35:12] | Frost, I’m really sorry. | 弗罗斯特 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:16] | Frankie — he’s never gonna talk to me again. | 弗兰基再也不会跟我讲话了 |
[35:18] | The blue residue I found in Anja’s throat wound | 我在安雅喉咙伤口上找到的蓝色物质 |
[35:21] | is methyl isobutyl ketone. | 是甲基异丁基酮 |
[35:23] | Gee, thank you for the sympathy. | 天啊 你还真有同情心 |
[35:25] | I really appreciate it. | 太感谢你了 |
[35:26] | Well, he’ll get over it. | 他早晚会想明白的 |
[35:27] | Aren’t you gonna say, “What’s the blue stuff?” | 你不是应该问”蓝色的东西是什么”吗 |
[35:31] | What’s the blue stuff? | 蓝色的东西是什么 |
[35:33] | Dry-erase ink. | 白板笔墨水 |
[35:35] | Wh-what’s that doing in Anja’s throat wound? | 安雅喉咙的伤口里怎么会有这种东西 |
[35:37] | Well, that’s better. | 这态度就好多了嘛 |
[35:38] | Dry-erase markers produce a fine particulate dust | 白板笔会产生类似粉笔尘的 |
[35:42] | similar to chalk. | 微粒状粉末 |
[35:43] | So, what? Are we looking for a teacher? | 意思是凶手是老师吗 |
[35:44] | I mean, who else uses those markers? | 还有谁会用那种白板笔 |
[35:46] | It’s a great writing instrument | 对于做临时表格 名单或日历的人来说 |
[35:47] | for temporary charts, lists, calendars. | 白板笔是很好用的书写工具 |
[35:50] | Lists and calendars… | 名单和日历 |
[35:53] | Where’re you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:54] | Uh, I need a photo. | 我需要一张照片 |
[35:56] | What? Jane. | 什么 简 |
[35:58] | Ask her if this is Cutthroat. | 问她这个人是不是”割喉” |
[36:06] | Okay. You’re safe now. He can’t hurt you anymore. | 你现在安全了 他不会再伤害你了 |
[36:12] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:17] | Cutthroat is Chris Harris. | 克里斯·哈里斯就是”割喉” |
[36:20] | He got J-1 visas for Anja and Lea. | 他为安雅和莉亚办了访问学者签证 |
[36:23] | They thought they were coming here to be students. | 她们还以为是来美国读书的 |
[36:25] | He brings girls here to sell ’em. | 他是把她们弄到美国来卖掉 |
[36:26] | So, go get him! Go find Lea. | 那就去抓他啊 去找莉亚 |
[36:28] | If we move on him now | 如果现在行动 |
[36:29] | and Lea’s not with him, | 而莉亚又不在他手上的话 |
[36:30] | we may never find her. | 我们就可能再也找不到她了 |
[36:31] | The girls he brings into the country have no next of kin. | 他带入美国的那些女孩在家乡都无依无靠 |
[36:34] | It’s classic predator behavior. | 这是典型的捕猎者行为 |
[36:36] | He selected vulnerable girls | 他专挑脆弱的女孩下手 |
[36:37] | that no one would miss. | 没人会关心她们的下落 |
[36:38] | Frost, click on the “upcoming events” icon. | 弗罗斯特 点击”近期活动”按钮 |
[36:43] | There’s a fundraiser | 今晚在撒玛利亚女孩总部 |
[36:44] | at Samaritan Girl headquarters tonight. | 有一个慈善募捐会 |
[36:45] | “Black tie to benefit the ‘maidens’ of the Balkans.” | “盛装晚会为巴尔干半岛的少女募集资金” |
[36:49] | “Maiden” means “Young and unmarried.” | “少女”是指”年轻的未婚女孩” |
[36:51] | It also means “Virgin”. | 还可以指”处女” |
[36:54] | You see the fine print? | 你看到下面那行小字了吗 |
[36:56] | “Dinner to be followed by an auction.” | “慈善晚宴结束后将有拍卖会” |
[36:58] | Can you magnify the bottom of the page? | 可以放大页面底部吗 |
[37:08] | It’s a Cyrillic letter “K”. | 那是西里尔字母K |
[37:10] | So, maybe Lea’s still alive. | 也许莉亚还活着 |
[37:22] | What’s the password? | 口令是什么 |
[37:23] | “Cutthroat.” | “割喉” |
[37:26] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[37:28] | Every so often, it pays to be a middle-aged white guy. | 有时候当个中年白人男子也有好处 |
[37:32] | I am so driving on the way back. | 回程让我开车 |
[37:45] | Evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[37:48] | Auction is down the hallway. | 沿着走廊过去就到拍卖会了 |
[37:52] | Oh, man! | 厉害呀 |
[37:55] | Nice right cross! | 漂亮的右勾拳 |
[37:56] | – Yeah? – Nice right cross! | -真的吗 -漂亮的右勾拳 |
[37:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:02] | Gentlemen, we open bids at $50,000. | 先生们 竞拍底价为五万美金 |
[38:06] | Do I hear $50,000 for this unspoiled virgin? | 有人为这位未开苞的处女出价五万美金吗 |
[38:10] | $50,000. | 五万 |
[38:14] | $51,000! | 五万一 |
[38:15] | – That’s Lea. – $52,000. | -是莉亚 -五万二 |
[38:17] | Ah. Do I hear $53,000? | 有人出价五万三吗 |
[38:18] | $53,000. | 五万三 |
[38:21] | – Boston Police! – Nobody move! | -波士顿警察 -所有人都不许动 |
[38:23] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[38:24] | Move in! Move in! | 行动 行动 |
[38:26] | Harris, let her go. | 哈里斯放开她 |
[38:27] | Come any closer, I’m gonna cut this whore. | 你们再敢往前一步 我就把这婊子宰了 |
[38:29] | You mean the same way you cut her sister, Anja? | 就像你把她姐姐安雅宰了那样吗 |
[38:32] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:33] | – Let me go! – Shut up! | -放开我 -闭嘴 |
[38:35] | Shut your mouth! | 把嘴闭上 |
[38:48] | It’s all right. It’s over. | 没事了 都结束了 |
[38:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:54] | He killed my sister! | 他杀了我姐姐 |
[38:55] | I know. Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 我知道 没事了 |
[38:57] | Come on. Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 走吧 走吧 我们带你离开这 |
[38:59] | I got her. I got her. | 我来 我来 |
[39:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[39:02] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[39:07] | I don’t get too many happy endings on this job, | 我这份工作通常很难遇到欢乐大结局 |
[39:10] | so thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[39:12] | How many more are out there? | 类似这种女孩还有多少 |
[39:14] | There’s too many. | 太多了 |
[39:16] | But take a look at those girls, detective. | 但是你好好看看那些女孩 警探 |
[39:19] | You just gave them all their lives back. | 你刚刚挽救了她们的生活 |
[39:41] | Are you starting to like Pinot Noir more? | 你现在开始喜欢上黑比诺葡萄酒了吗 |
[39:45] | No. | 没 |
[39:47] | Frost and Frankie drank all the beer. | 弗罗斯特和弗兰基把啤酒都喝完了 |
[39:50] | Hmm. Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[39:51] | Hey, maybe you’ll get a new neighbor | 也许你会有一个新邻居 |
[39:53] | and Frankie and Frost will help you move this mattress | 而弗兰基和弗罗斯特会帮你把床垫 |
[39:55] | to your bedroom. | 搬到卧室去 |
[39:55] | That would be really nice | 那就最好了 |
[39:57] | because the traffic is really loud out here. | 因为大厅实在是太吵了 |
[40:02] | You did good work today. | 你今天做得很棒 |
[40:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:08] | At least Anja didn’t die in vain, you know? | 至少安雅没有白死 |
[40:11] | Lea gets to stay here in Boston and go to college. | 莉亚可以留在波士顿并开始读书了 |
[40:13] | I just think it’s so disgusting that | 我只是觉得他们 |
[40:15] | they put her in a wedding gown to auction her off. | 让她穿着婚纱来拍卖很恶心 |
[40:19] | That’s the part that disgusts you? | 就这部分让你恶心吗 |
[40:20] | No. All of it disgusts me. | 才不是 整件事都恶心 |
[40:31] | So, you must’ve had a wedding fantasy when you were little. | 你小时候肯定会幻想过自己的婚礼吧 |
[40:34] | Come on. Every little girl has one. | 别装了 每个小姑娘都有的 |
[40:40] | Okay, it wasn’t really a fantasy. | 也不是什么幻想 |
[40:43] | It was — I had this dumb idea | 我只是有个笨主意 |
[40:46] | that I would say my vows | 我会穿着红袜队球衣 |
[40:50] | at fenway over home plate in a red sox jersey. | 站在芬威球场的本垒上宣读誓言 |
[40:58] | It’s not dumb. | 才不笨呢 |
[41:00] | It’s not exactly elegant, | 虽然不算优雅 |
[41:03] | but at least it’s colorful. | 但也挺有趣的 |
[41:09] | And we would have the reception over the pitcher’s mound, | 在投手区里设置接待处 |
[41:11] | and we would serve foot-long hot dogs, and frozen lemonade. | 供应一尺长的热狗和冰冻柠檬汁 |
[41:16] | And the guests would throw peanuts at us instead of rice. | 宾客洒落的不是大米而是坚果 |
[41:20] | Can I come? | 我能来吗 |
[41:23] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[41:24] | Okay. | 不给就算 |
[41:29] | A red sox jersey? | 穿红袜队球衣 |
[41:30] | Okay, you’re in my fantasy. | 你是我的梦中人 |
[41:32] | You cannot tell me what to wear. | 你不能告诉我该穿什么 |