时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | No free refills. Got it? | 沒有免費續杯 明白嗎 |
[00:02] | Give me another breakfast special. Two eggs over easy. | 再來一份特價早餐 兩個雙面煎的雞蛋 |
[00:04] | Everything okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[00:06] | Oh, you haven’t touched your bacon. | 你還沒有吃培根 |
[00:08] | That’s bacon? | 這是培根嗎 |
[00:09] | Who knew? | 真看不出來 |
[00:10] | Well, it’s turkey bacon. It’s got a lot less fat in it. | 這是火雞培根 脂肪含量少 |
[00:13] | Try it. It’s good. | 嘗嘗 還不錯 |
[00:14] | You got any ketchup? | 有番茄醬嗎 |
[00:15] | Hey! Do you see the sign? No outside drinks! | 沒看到這兒寫的嗎 謝絕自帶酒水 |
[00:18] | Easy, stanley. | 放輕松 斯坦利 |
[00:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:22] | He made me throw mine away, too. | 他也讓我把咖啡扔了 |
[00:23] | Would you like a cappuccino on the house? | 要來一杯卡布奇諾嗎 我請客 |
[00:25] | No, thanks. I had enough coffee. | 不了 謝謝 咖啡喝夠了 |
[00:27] | Rizzoli! | 里佐利 |
[00:29] | Where’s the big tub of cream cheese? | 那一桶奶油干酪哪兒去了 |
[00:30] | It had mold on it. | 上面都發霉了 |
[00:32] | So scrape it off! You think I’m made of money? | 把霉刮掉就是了 你以為我很有錢啊 |
[00:40] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你沒事把 |
[00:42] | Mr. Stanley, call for help! | 斯坦利 快去打急救電話 |
[00:44] | All you had to do was open the cafe. | 讓你保持咖啡廳正常營業都這么難嗎 |
[00:46] | What did you do to him? | 你對他做了什么 |
[00:46] | Nothing! Call 911! | 什么也沒做 打911 |
[00:48] | Sergeant! Get in here and help! | 警司 過來幫我們 |
[00:50] | What going on? | 發生什么事了 |
[00:51] | He just fell over. I don’t know what to do. | 他突然倒下了 我不知道該怎么做 |
[00:53] | Get the CPR mask. | 去拿搶救面罩 |
[00:54] | We need an ambulance at 3 Schroeder Plaza. | 施羅德廣場3號有患者需要搶救 |
[00:57] | Oh. So you come faster if it’s a cop? | 如果是個警察你們會來得更快嗎 |
[00:58] | Keep people out of the cafe. | 讓大家都出去 |
[01:00] | No, it’s a fat guy. | 不 是個胖子 |
[01:03] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[01:08] | He is dead. | 斷氣了 |
[01:18] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[01:19] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[01:25] | Instant? | 速溶咖啡 |
[01:26] | You served me instant? | 你居然給我喝速溶咖啡 |
[01:28] | I’m so tired, you’re lucky I didn’t serve you drano. | 我累死了 沒讓你喝通廁劑就不錯了 |
[01:30] | Ugh! God. | 老天 |
[01:31] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[01:33] | Tommy took the last shift. | 湯米帶著呢 |
[01:41] | Why would people have more than one of these? | 想不通怎么還會有人想要好幾個孩子 |
[01:43] | How’d you get him to stop crying? | 你怎么讓他不哭的 |
[01:45] | I did this for two hours. My arms are wrecked. | 我這樣哄了他兩個小時 胳膊快斷了 |
[01:49] | He’d be better if he was breast-fed. | 如果是母乳喂養他就會好一些 |
[01:50] | Don’t look at me. | 別看我啊 |
[01:51] | Newborns need a lot of human contact to properly attach. | 新生兒需要大量與人類接觸來培養感情 |
[01:54] | Take him out of the car seat. | 把他從嬰兒座椅里抱出來 |
[01:56] | No, he was almost falling asleep. | 不要 他快睡著了 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 我來 |
[01:59] | Come here. | 過來 |
[02:00] | Hello. How good. | 你好啊 |
[02:02] | His name’s Mario. | 我給他起名叫馬里奧 |
[02:03] | No, you can’t name him Mario! | 你不能叫他馬里奧 |
[02:05] | Why not? It’s latin. It means “Manly.” | 為什么 這是拉丁語 意思是”爺們” |
[02:07] | Yeah. So there. | 說的沒錯 |
[02:09] | Hey, Maura, you ready to swab me? | 莫拉 準備好擦拭我了嗎 |
[02:10] | What — do you two want some privacy? | 什么 我要回避嗎 |
[02:12] | I’m gonna find out if he’s my kid today. | 今天我要查一查他是不是我兒子 |
[02:14] | Let’s do this. | 來吧 |
[02:16] | Wait — is this gonna hurt? | 等下 會疼嗎 |
[02:16] | Oh, my god. Tommy, it’s a giant cotton swab. | 老天爺 湯米 就是用一大棉簽擦一下 |
[02:19] | Open. | 張嘴 |
[02:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:24] | Okay, now it’s Mario’s turn. | 好了 該輪到馬里奧了 |
[02:31] | You’re not a mario. | 你才不叫馬里奧 |
[02:33] | He looks just like you, Tommy. | 他長得跟你真像 湯米 |
[02:34] | We should name him T.J., for “Tommy Jr.” | 我們應該叫他小湯米 小湯米的縮寫 |
[02:39] | It’s weird that she’s so good with babies. | 真奇怪 她竟然和嬰兒相處得這么好 |
[02:43] | Yeah. It is a little surprising. | 是啊 有點意外 |
[02:46] | Wasn’t it wonderful | 我們晚上輪流 |
[02:46] | the way we tag-teamed the feedings all night? | 照顧他的方式是不是很美好 |
[02:49] | You know, baby elephants are raised | 小象是由象群里的 |
[02:50] | by the female relatives in the herd — | 雌性親屬撫養長大的 |
[02:52] | The aunts, the sisters, grandmothers. | 姑姑 姐姐 祖母 |
[02:55] | Don’t repeat this ’cause I’ll deny it, | 別再說第二遍 我可不承認 |
[02:58] | but I wish we were elephants | 但我們要是大象就好了 |
[03:00] | so we could keep him. | 這樣就可以留下他 |
[03:01] | Maybe me and Lydia could share him. | 或許我和莉迪亞可以共同撫養 |
[03:03] | No, Lydia abandoned him. | 不行 莉迪亞拋棄了他 |
[03:04] | Well, technically, she didn’t abandon him. | 理論上講她并沒有 |
[03:06] | She left him with family. | 她把他留給了他的家人 |
[03:08] | Which is why I can’t arrest her. | 要不然我早就逮捕她了 |
[03:10] | Maybe she was just scared. | 或許她只是害怕了 |
[03:14] | Wow! One hand! Can I try? | 哇塞 一只手 我能試試嗎 |
[03:16] | No! | 不 |
[03:18] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 這說不通啊 |
[03:20] | “Suspicious death at the Division 1 Cafe”? | 第一分局咖啡廳可疑死亡 |
[03:22] | I hope ma’s all right. | 希望媽沒事 |
[03:26] | It’s going straight to voicemail. | 直接轉到了語音信箱 |
[03:27] | Maura, come on. We’ve got to go. | 莫拉 我們要走了 |
[03:28] | But I’m in my robe, and you’re in your mother’s pajamas. | 但是我穿著浴袍 你穿著你媽的睡衣 |
[03:31] | Yeah, so, we’ll change in the car. Come on. | 所以我們在車上換衣服 走了 |
[03:33] | Wait — w-what do I do with him? | 等等 他怎么辦 |
[03:35] | Use two hands. | 用兩只手 |
[03:36] | W– I — alone? | 我一個人 |
[03:40] | Jane. | 簡 |
[03:42] | Wait. I can’t. Jane? | 等等 我一個人不行啊 簡 |
[03:44] | Two hands. | 要用兩只手 |
[03:47] | Jane! | 簡 |
[04:11] | You sure you’re okay? | 你確定沒事嗎 |
[04:14] | He was enjoying his breakfast special, | 他正在吃特價早餐 |
[04:17] | And, boom — he just drops dead. | 突然間 就倒地而亡了 |
[04:22] | How’s the baby? | 孩子怎么樣了 |
[04:23] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[04:25] | You’re sure you’ve never seen this person before? | 你確定之前從沒見過此人 |
[04:26] | No, never. | 不 從沒有 |
[04:28] | You don’t think it’s something he ate here | 你該不會是認為問題出在 |
[04:30] | that got him sick, do you? | 我們的早餐上吧 |
[04:32] | Botulinum causes death in 2 to 10 hours. | 肉毒菌會在兩到十小時內致人死亡 |
[04:35] | Hey, you heard her — we never saw him before. | 你聽到他說的了 我們從沒見過這個人 |
[04:37] | He brought whatever killed him with him. | 他是在外面攝入的毒素 |
[04:39] | How’d he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure. | 還不確定 |
[04:40] | The hemoptysis suggests all kinds of causes. | 咯血有很多種原因 |
[04:42] | We don’t even serve hemoptysis. | 我們這里壓根不供應”咯血” |
[04:44] | Hemoptysis simply means he coughed up blood. | 咯血的意思是咳出血 |
[04:47] | His credit cards, cash, photo of this boy. | 信用卡 現金 這個男孩的照片 |
[04:51] | Hey, Korsak, look at this. | 科薩克 看這個 |
[04:55] | What the hell? | 什么情況 |
[04:56] | Victim had my name and phone number in his wallet. | 死者錢包里裝著我的名字和電話 |
[04:59] | – Do you recognize him? – No. | -你認識他嗎 -不認識 |
[05:01] | Phil Taylor, 45. | 菲爾·泰勒 45歲 |
[05:04] | Worked at Jericho pharmaceutical supplies. | 在杰利科醫療用品公司工作 |
[05:06] | I’d like to test the food he was eating. | 我想檢驗一下他吃的食物 |
[05:08] | Okay. Hey, ma, where’s his plate? | 好的 媽 他的餐盤呢 |
[05:11] | I, uh… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[05:13] | Stanley, where’s the dead guy’s last meal? | 斯坦利 死者最后吃的食物呢 |
[05:16] | Why are you asking me? Do I look like a busboy? | 問我干嘛 我長得像餐廳打工的嗎 |
[05:19] | Jane, he ordered the breakfast special. | 簡 他點了特價早餐 |
[05:22] | A-and he didn’t eat the turkey bacon. | 而且他還沒吃火雞培根 |
[05:24] | Oh, but wait. | 等下 |
[05:26] | He asked for ketchup. | 他問我要番茄醬 |
[05:28] | Thank you, ma. That’s very helpful. | 謝謝媽 這很有幫助 |
[05:33] | Mr. Stanley? Are you okay? | 斯坦利先生 你沒事吧 |
[05:37] | Check on him. Make sure he isn’t faking. | 去看看他有沒有裝病 |
[05:38] | I’ll call the paramedics back. | 我去叫醫護人員過來 |
[05:42] | Are you feeling any discomfort or tightness in your chest? | 你有沒有感到胸部不適或者發緊 |
[05:44] | Maybe some. | 有一點 |
[05:46] | Okay, ma, this is serious. | 媽 這事很嚴重 |
[05:48] | It’s a suspicious death. | 這是可疑死亡 |
[05:49] | The food that you gave the dead guy is evidence. | 你給他的食物就是證據 |
[05:54] | You think Stanley could have gotten rid of it? | 你覺得會不會是斯坦利把它們清理掉了 |
[05:56] | Oh, he wouldn’t do that, Jane. | 他不會這么做的 簡 |
[05:58] | I hope not, ’cause if he did, he’s going to jail. | 希望如此 如果是的話他就要蹲監獄了 |
[06:09] | Oh. Oh, thank god, bro. Thanks for coming. | 謝天謝地 老兄你來了 |
[06:12] | I got to get back to work. Is the baby okay? | 我馬上要回去工作 孩子沒事吧 |
[06:14] | Yeah. I-I think so. | 我覺得 沒事 |
[06:17] | Ythink so? | 你覺得 |
[06:18] | I fell asleep on the couch. | 我躺沙發上睡著了 |
[06:19] | H-he was sleeping on my chest, and… | 他本來睡在我胸口上 然后 |
[06:21] | Frankie, he rolled off. | 弗蘭基 他滾下去了 |
[06:23] | Oh, my god. Did he hit his head? | 天哪 撞到頭了嗎 |
[06:25] | No, he landed on a pillow. | 沒有 他摔枕頭上了 |
[06:26] | Oh, Tommy. | 拜托 湯米 |
[06:27] | I know! What if he can never ride a bike now? | 我知道 萬一他再也不能騎自行車了呢 |
[06:30] | God, I can’t be a dad! | 天啊 我當不了爹 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:33] | And now he hates me! | 現在他開始恨我了 |
[06:36] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[06:37] | What if the neighbors called social services? | 要是鄰居找了社工來怎么辦 |
[06:40] | Calm down, would you? | 冷靜點兒 行嗎 |
[06:44] | Lydia? | 莉迪亞 |
[06:45] | Hey, Tommy. | 湯米 |
[06:47] | Oh! I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[06:49] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 對不起 對不起 |
[06:51] | Oh, Tommy Jr. | 小湯米 |
[06:54] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我太愛你了 |
[06:56] | – “Tommy Jr.”? – I wanted to call him Mario. | -小湯米 -我本來想叫他馬里奧 |
[06:58] | Can you forgive me? Can you forgive mommy? | 原諒我吧 原諒媽媽吧 |
[07:02] | Looks like he does. | 看起來他原諒你了 |
[07:03] | You think? | 真的嗎 |
[07:04] | Lydia, you abandoned that baby. | 莉迪亞 你拋棄了這孩子 |
[07:07] | According to my probation officer, | 照我假釋官的說法 |
[07:08] | all she did was leave him with his father. | 她不過是把他丟給了他父親 |
[07:12] | You the father? | 你是孩子父親嗎 |
[07:13] | No. | 不是 |
[07:14] | – How about you? – I might be. | -你呢 -有可能是 |
[07:16] | Okay. Now we’re getting somewhere. | 好吧 總算有點眉目了 |
[07:18] | Can’t just leave a baby on a doorstep | 你不能把一個孩子丟在門口 |
[07:20] | and then waltz back in when you feel like it. | 等高興了再回來 |
[07:22] | Did he get frostbite? | 他凍傷了嗎 |
[07:23] | What?! No, but he — | 什么 沒有 可他 |
[07:24] | Paperboy hit him with a paper? | 報童扔報紙砸到他了 |
[07:25] | Raccoons chew his little arms off? | 浣熊把他的小胳膊咬下來了 |
[07:27] | No. | 沒有 |
[07:28] | Okay, then. There you go. He wasn’t abused. | 這就行了 看到沒 他沒被虐待 |
[07:31] | Let’s go, Lydia. | 我們走 莉迪亞 |
[07:32] | Wait — wait a minute! Frankie, do something! | 等一會兒 弗蘭基 別光看著啊 |
[07:33] | Will you arrest her?! | 你不逮捕她嗎 |
[07:34] | Not Lydia, though. | 不過別逮捕莉迪亞 |
[07:35] | I can’t. There’s no legal grounds. | 不行 沒有法律依據 |
[07:39] | We can’t prove abuse. | 我們沒法證明他被虐待了 |
[07:40] | Technically, all she did is leave him with family. | 嚴格來說 她不過是把他丟給了家人 |
[07:43] | So, move — unless you’re gonna shoot us. | 那就走開 除非你想開槍 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[07:50] | I thought he might be better off with the Rizzolis. | 我以為他跟你們家人在一起會更好 |
[07:52] | But I…I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[07:56] | I can’t. He’s my baby. | 不行 他是我的孩子 |
[07:58] | Well, he might be my baby, too. | 他還有可能是我的孩子呢 |
[08:00] | You know, I-I was up all night with him, taking care of him. | 知道嗎 我一晚上沒睡在照顧他 |
[08:03] | Hey, leave her alone. She’s been up bawling all night. | 別逼她了 她都哭了一整晚 |
[08:06] | Now, come on, Lydia. | 走吧 莉迪亞 |
[08:07] | And don’t think you’re getting out of child support. | 還有 別以為不用付撫養費了 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry for all the trouble. | 抱歉給你添麻煩了 |
[08:13] | We’re just gonna go. | 我們走了 |
[08:31] | Cuckoo birds are brood parasites. | 布谷鳥是巢寄生鳥類 |
[08:33] | You desperately need some sleep. | 你真得好好睡一覺了 |
[08:35] | I’m thinking of creative child-rearing solutions. | 我在琢磨新型的子女撫養方式 |
[08:39] | Okay, what do cuckoo birds do? | 好吧 布谷鳥怎么了 |
[08:41] | They lay their eggs in a host bird’s nest, | 它們把蛋產在宿主的鳥巢里 |
[08:43] | and then they let that bird raise the babies. | 然后讓宿主鳥撫育它們的雛鳥 |
[08:45] | However, they first destroy the host bird’s eggs. | 不過 它們得先毀了宿主鳥的蛋 |
[08:48] | So, all we’ll need to do | 所以我們只要 |
[08:49] | is sneak into some nice family’s home, | 潛入某個五好家庭 |
[08:52] | drop off T.J., and get rid of the other kids. | 丟下小湯米 然后干掉其他孩子 |
[08:56] | Maybe elephants are a better example. | 也許用大象舉例更確切 |
[08:59] | Ooh. Very nice. | 真不錯 |
[09:02] | Barely digested stomach contents. | 胃里的東西還沒怎么消化 |
[09:04] | Mm-hmm. What is it — eggs? | 這是什么 雞蛋嗎 |
[09:07] | Good for you! Yes! | 真厲害 說對了 |
[09:10] | Can you tell what that is? | 你看得出那是什么嗎 |
[09:11] | Only if there’s a prize. | 答對有獎我才說 |
[09:13] | Pancake. | 煎餅 |
[09:14] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[09:18] | I wonder what this is. | 不知道這是什么 |
[09:20] | – Smell it. – I’m good. | -聞聞看 -不用了 |
[09:24] | It’s a mint leaf. | 是薄荷葉 |
[09:25] | And this is chocolate. | 這是巧克力 |
[09:26] | And this could be whipped cream. | 這有可能是鮮奶油 |
[09:28] | Maybe from a milkshake? | 可能是喝的奶昔吧 |
[09:31] | No, it was a coffee drink — likely frozen. | 不 是咖啡類飲品 可能是冰凍的 |
[09:33] | But ma doesn’t serve frozen, chocolate, minty cappuccinos. | 可媽不提供冰凍的巧克力薄荷卡布奇諾啊 |
[09:37] | “Frappuccino” | 是”法布奇諾”[星冰樂] |
[09:39] | is a portmanteau of “Frappe” And “Cappuccino.” | 由奶昔和卡布奇諾合成的 |
[09:41] | Do you ever worry that you’ll sound pretentious? | 你不怕自己看起來太自大嗎 |
[09:43] | No. | 不怕 |
[09:45] | What about “Tank”? | 湯克怎么樣 |
[09:46] | Oh, my god. It’s gonna be a long day. | 我的天 有完沒完 |
[09:48] | Another portmanteau. | 還是個合成詞 |
[09:49] | “Tommy” plus “Frank” equals “Tank.” | 湯米加上弗蘭克等于湯克 |
[09:52] | Hang on. We’re being interrupted by something relevant. | 等一下 有要事打擾 |
[09:55] | Hello, Susie. | 你好 蘇西 |
[09:56] | Uh, hello, detective. | 你好 警探 |
[09:58] | The victim’s tox screen. | 死者的毒理檢測報告 |
[10:04] | This is strange. | 真奇怪 |
[10:06] | Phil Taylor had extremely high levels of warfarin in his blood. | 菲爾·泰勒的血液里有高濃度的華法林 |
[10:09] | What’s warfarin? | 華法林是什么 |
[10:10] | An anticoagulant. | 一種抗凝劑 |
[10:12] | Which Mr. Taylor’s medical records | 泰勒先生的病歷顯示 |
[10:14] | indicate that he wasn’t taking. | 他沒有在服用這種藥 |
[10:15] | Warfarin is also used in rat poison. | 華法林也用在老鼠藥里 |
[10:18] | When’s the last time | 我們什么時候遇到過 |
[10:18] | we had someone commit suicide by rat poison? | 有人吃老鼠藥自殺的 |
[10:22] | Never. | 從來沒有 |
[10:23] | Well, I think we have ourselves a homicide. | 看來這是一起兇殺案 |
[10:27] | Start in the kitchen first. | 先從廚房下手 |
[10:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:30] | Oh. Where do you think you’re going? | 你們要往哪兒走 |
[10:31] | So, you weren’t actually having a heart attack, huh? | 其實你沒犯心臟病吧 |
[10:33] | It was gas pains. | 是胃脹氣 |
[10:35] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉讓你失望了 |
[10:37] | Okay, this is now a crime scene, | 好了 現在這里是犯罪現場 |
[10:38] | so I need the both of you out of the cafe | 所以得請你們倆出去 |
[10:40] | so we can collect evidence, please. | 我們好搜集證據 |
[10:42] | Was he murdered? | 他是被謀殺的嗎 |
[10:43] | He was poisoned. | 他被下毒了 |
[10:44] | Ohh, how awful! | 太可怕了 |
[10:45] | I found this on a food-prep counter. | 我在備餐臺上發現了這個 |
[10:48] | So? Where there’s food, there’s rats! | 那又怎樣 有食物的地方就會有老鼠 |
[10:52] | It contains warfarin. | 里面含有華法林 |
[10:53] | Okay, that’s rat poison, Stanley, | 行了 那是老鼠藥 斯坦利 |
[10:56] | and that’s what killed your customer. | 你的顧客就是被這個毒死的 |
[10:57] | So if any of that ended up in his food, | 所以要是查出他的食物里有這個 |
[11:00] | you’ll be charged with negligent homicide. Let’s go. | 你將面臨過失殺人的指控 走吧 |
[11:02] | No, I’m an innocent man, unjustly accused! | 不是我 我是清白的 你們誣告我 |
[11:04] | And I need a statement. One from you, too, ma. | 我要錄一份證詞 還有你 媽 |
[11:06] | You’re not under arrest, so Sergeant Korsak will take yours. | 你沒有被捕 科薩克警司會給你錄的 |
[11:09] | Let’s go. | 我們走吧 |
[11:10] | I have the right to remain silent! | 我有權保持沉默 |
[11:11] | Anything I say can and will be used against me. | 我所說的一切將有可能對我不利 |
[11:14] | Yeah, keep talking, Stanley. | 是啊 繼續說 斯坦利 |
[11:16] | I love a reason to arrest you. | 正愁沒理由抓你呢 |
[11:21] | You’ll be hearing from my lawyer! | 我要找律師告你 |
[11:23] | Okay. Nice talking to you, too. | 好吧 我也很高興和你談話 |
[11:25] | You think this is the end of this abusive use of power, | 你濫用權力 以為這就完了嗎 |
[11:27] | you got another think coming, Rizzoli! | 那你就大錯特錯了 里佐利 |
[11:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[11:31] | I thought he was gonna start shouting “Attica!” | 我都覺得他要開始喊”阿提卡”了 |
[11:33] | Sure does a lot of protesting | 對于一個對丟失早餐 |
[11:35] | for a guy who knows nothing about a missing breakfast. | 一無所知的人 他還挺不滿啊 |
[11:38] | Okay, so, what do we know about our victim? | 好了 死者的情況我們了解多少 |
[11:40] | He was single, he lived alone. | 單身 一個人住 |
[11:42] | But he had a son? | 可他有兒子嗎 |
[11:43] | No. According to his family, that’s not his kid. | 沒有 據他家人說 那不是他兒子 |
[11:46] | They don’t know who it is | 他們不認識他 |
[11:46] | or why his photo was in Phil’s wallet. | 也不知道為什么他的照片會在菲爾的錢包里 |
[11:49] | Well, that’s weird. | 這就怪了 |
[11:50] | Victim was a big pharmaceutical executive. | 死者是一家大型制藥公司的主管 |
[11:52] | Lost his job five years ago. | 五年前丟了工作 |
[11:54] | Was doing temp work for a pharmaceutical distributor. | 死前在一家藥品分銷商那兒打臨工 |
[11:56] | And you have no idea why he had your number, Korsak? | 你不知道他為什么有你的電話嗎 科薩克 |
[11:58] | Nope. | 是的 |
[11:59] | Notepaper was from St. Avitus. | 便條紙是圣阿維圖斯的 |
[12:01] | They have an A.A. meeting almost every day. | 他們幾乎每天都會開戒酒匿名會會議 |
[12:03] | There was one at 6:00 A.M. this morning. | 今天早晨6點就有一次 |
[12:05] | Well, that’s right nearby. | 那兒離這里很近 |
[12:07] | Maybe he came in early | 或許他來的有點早 |
[12:08] | and had breakfast while he waited for you. | 等你的時候順便把早飯吃了 |
[12:10] | Jane, can I talk to you? | 簡 我能跟你說點事嗎 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Hey, Frost, come on. Let’s go check out St. Avitus. | 弗羅斯特 我們去圣阿維圖斯查一下 |
[12:17] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[12:18] | Lydia took the baby. | 莉迪亞把孩子帶走了 |
[12:21] | Hi. My name’s Larry. I’m an alcoholic. | 大家好 我叫拉里 是個酗酒者 |
[12:23] | Hi, Larry. | 你好 拉里 |
[12:24] | I spent so many nights in the drunk tank, | 曾經有很多夜晚都是在酒鬼禁閉室里過的 |
[12:26] | I thought I’d save some money and get my law degree. | 我覺得我應該存點錢去讀法律 |
[12:29] | It turned my life around. | 于是這一切改變了我的生活 |
[12:31] | Now I’m “Larry the Cadillac lawyer.” | 現在我是開凱迪拉克的律師拉里 |
[12:34] | Got my office in the trunk of my car. | 我把辦公室設在我的車里 |
[12:36] | So, if you slip and fall, you can come and find me — | 所以你們要是有什么事可以來找我 |
[12:39] | and my caddie. | 或者找我的凱迪拉克 |
[12:40] | Thanks for letting me share. | 謝謝你們的傾聽 |
[12:44] | Five-minute coffee break, okay? | 休息5分鐘 好嗎 |
[12:46] | Recognize anyone? | 認出誰了嗎 |
[12:47] | She looks familiar, but…I can’t place her. | 她看著有點面熟 但是對不上號 |
[12:53] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[12:57] | Great seeing you, too. | 我也很高興見到你 |
[12:58] | Oh, come on, Vinnie. | 不是吧 小文 |
[13:00] | You really don’t recognize me? | 你真的沒認出我來 |
[13:02] | I…know we know each other. | 我知道咱倆認識 |
[13:04] | We did. | 當然了 |
[13:08] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[13:14] | Detective Frost, this is my first wife, Dana. | 弗羅斯特警探 這是我第一任妻子丹娜 |
[13:17] | Oh, hi. Wow. | 你好 |
[13:19] | Uh, how do you forget your wife? | 你怎么能連你妻子都不認識了 |
[13:21] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s been a while. | 沒關系的 我們已經好久沒見了 |
[13:23] | 40 years. | 已經過了40年了 |
[13:25] | And we were only married for three weeks. | 我們的婚姻才維持了三周 |
[13:26] | Well, it was a year, actually, | 事實上 是一年 |
[13:27] | but I spent most of it in Vietnam. | 但大部分時間我都在越南 |
[13:29] | I still owe you an apology. | 我仍然欠你一句道歉 |
[13:32] | No need. It was so long ago. | 不需要 都是很久之前的事了 |
[13:35] | Dana, we need your help. | 丹娜 我們需要你的幫助 |
[13:39] | Phil. | 菲爾 |
[13:41] | Is he in trouble? | 他有什么麻煩了嗎 |
[13:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[13:50] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[13:51] | We don’t know yet. | 我們還清楚 |
[13:52] | He was just here this morning. | 他今天早晨還來這兒了 |
[13:54] | He comes here almost every day. | 他幾乎每天都來這兒 |
[13:56] | My name and number were in his wallet. | 他錢包里有張紙條寫著我的名字和電話 |
[13:57] | Did you give them to him? | 是你給他的嗎 |
[14:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:01] | I talk about you sometimes. | 我有幾次提起過你 |
[14:05] | Let it go, Dana. I have. | 都忘掉吧 丹娜 像我這樣 |
[14:07] | Why did you give him my number? | 你為什么把我的電話給他 |
[14:08] | He said he needed a cop he could trust. | 他要找一個能信得過的警察 |
[14:11] | But he didn’t say why. | 但他沒說原因 |
[14:12] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道這是誰嗎 |
[14:16] | I have no idea. No. | 完全不認識 不知道 |
[14:19] | Was Phil close with anyone here? | 這里的人有誰跟菲爾比較熟 |
[14:21] | No. Not really. | 沒有 沒人 |
[14:23] | Oh, wait. Wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[14:25] | He had just started hanging out with a woman. | 他最近開始跟一個女人約會 |
[14:27] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[14:28] | Can you give us a description? | 你能描述一下她的樣貌嗎 |
[14:30] | Mm, 40s, blond… | 四十多歲 金發 |
[14:32] | tall, thin, unhappy. | 又高又瘦 悶悶不樂 |
[14:35] | That’s really all I know. | 我就知道這么多 |
[14:39] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[14:43] | Good to see you. | 很高興見到你 |
[14:44] | You too. | 我也是 |
[14:46] | Oh, yeah, really good. | 是啊 真高興 |
[14:48] | Hey, what was your name, again? | 你叫什么來著 |
[14:54] | No, I understand. | 沒事兒 我明白 |
[14:56] | Thanks for your help, Dan. | 謝謝你的幫助 丹 |
[14:58] | Okay. That was the A.D.A. | 地方檢察官助理的電話 |
[15:00] | It’s what I thought — | 跟我想的一樣 |
[15:01] | As his mother, Lydia has a legal claim. | 莉迪亞作為孩子的母親有權帶走孩子 |
[15:03] | She holds all the cards. | 王牌都在她手上 |
[15:05] | What about Tommy? | 那湯米呢 |
[15:05] | We didn’t get the paternity test back yet. | 親子鑒定的結果還沒出來 |
[15:07] | A relative can file a motion for temporary guardianship. | 孩子的親屬可以遞交暫時監護的申請 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:11] | But it’s a three-month wait for a hearing. | 但是要等三個月才能開聽證會 |
[15:13] | Which means T.J. goes into foster care. | 也就是說小湯米要去寄養家庭 |
[15:15] | We can’t do that to him. | 我們不能這么做 |
[15:17] | Lydia does seem a bit hapless, but she doesn’t seem evil. | 莉迪亞確實有些不走運 可她并不壞 |
[15:19] | I mean, I don’t like her, | 我是說 我雖然不喜歡她 |
[15:20] | but T.J.’s definitely better off with her | 但是由她照顧小湯米 |
[15:23] | than being bounced around in the system. | 總比讓別人照顧好 |
[15:25] | Frankie, you don’t think she’d hurt him, do you? | 弗蘭基 你不會覺得她會傷害孩子吧 |
[15:27] | No way — I wouldn’t have let her take him | 不會 要是我覺得她會對孩子不好 |
[15:28] | if I thought something was gonna happen to him. | 我是不會讓她把他抱走的 |
[15:30] | Well, what about Lydia’s mother? | 那莉迪亞的母親呢 |
[15:31] | Lydia said that she doesn’t like babies. | 莉迪亞說她母親不喜歡小孩 |
[15:33] | Maybe we should try to get him. | 或許我們應該把他接回來 |
[15:34] | What? You would like to raise T.J.? | 什么 你愿意撫養小湯米 |
[15:37] | Sort of, yeah. | 是啊 愿意 |
[15:39] | I mean, not full time. Just…some of the time. | 當然不是全職照顧 只是偶爾 |
[15:42] | I don’t know! We should tell ma. | 我也搞不清了 我們應該告訴老媽 |
[15:44] | Well, Tommy wants to tell her | 湯米打算拿到親子鑒定 |
[15:45] | once he gets the paternity-test results. | 結果后再告訴她 |
[15:48] | Stomach-contents results | 胃里殘留物的鑒定結果 |
[15:49] | came back positive for high levels of warfarin. | 顯示里面有大量的華法林 |
[15:52] | Which means that the portal of entry | 這就說明死亡的直接原因 |
[15:54] | is the food that he ate. | 就是他所吃的食物 |
[15:56] | Okay, so we need to get that food. | 好吧 我們要把那些食物找回來 |
[15:59] | Frankie, will you get the CSRU techs, | 弗蘭基 你能帶著罪證科技術人員 |
[16:00] | go through the garbage? | 去翻一下垃圾箱嗎 |
[16:01] | Ma said the victim had a breakfast special. | 老媽說死者吃的是特價早餐 |
[16:04] | You want me to look for | 你要我去找 |
[16:05] | his scrambled eggs and half-eaten pancakes? | 他的煎蛋和吃了一半的薄煎餅 |
[16:06] | Are you kidding me? | 沒搞錯吧 |
[16:07] | It doesn’t look like she is. | 她應該沒有 |
[16:09] | Please?! | 求你了 |
[16:13] | The culprit could also be the coffee, | 有毒的可能是咖啡 |
[16:15] | although the cafe doesn’t serve chocolate-mint coffee. | 盡管樓下餐廳不賣巧克力薄荷咖啡 |
[16:18] | Okay, so put a disposable coffee cup | 好吧 在你的尋寶清單上 |
[16:20] | on your treasure-hunt list. | 加上一個一次性咖啡杯 |
[16:22] | Thank you! | 謝謝你 |
[16:27] | Okay, is that why you moved the bookshelf? | 你就是為了這個才挪開書架的 |
[16:29] | So you could see all the dead bodies come in? | 為了能看到每一具送來的尸體 |
[16:30] | Yes. Isn’t it convenient? | 沒錯 這不是很方便嗎 |
[16:36] | Oh, yes. I’m forgetting all my troubles. | 是啊 讓我所有煩惱都煙消云散了 |
[16:45] | I’m sorry. I don’t recall your name. | 很抱歉 我想不起你的名字了 |
[16:47] | Alex. Alex Simmons. | 艾利克斯 艾利克斯·西蒙斯 |
[16:49] | I haven’t been doing many shifts lately — | 我最近沒怎么上班 |
[16:51] | not since I started medical school. | 因為我開始去醫學院上學了 |
[16:53] | Wonderful. Congratulations. | 太好了 恭喜你 |
[16:55] | Thank you. It’s a lot of work, | 謝謝 這很辛苦 |
[16:56] | but it’s what I always wanted to do. | 但這一直都是我想要做的 |
[17:00] | Dr. Isles, is that | 艾爾斯醫生 這衣服是 |
[17:02] | a Casandra Strickenberg? | 卡珊卓·斯緹伯格的設計吧 |
[17:06] | Uh, why, yes, it is. | 是的 沒錯 |
[17:09] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[17:10] | Her giveaway is the trapunto effect in the appliqus. | 你衣服上的貼繡告訴我的 |
[17:12] | Love the hand-stitching. Such gorgeous fabric. | 喜歡這件衣服的手工縫制 很漂亮 |
[17:16] | With an eye like that, | 有這么好眼光 |
[17:17] | maybe you should’ve considered fashion design. | 或許你應該考慮去讀時裝設計 |
[17:20] | Actually, I love to sew. | 事實上 我喜歡做裁縫 |
[17:22] | I’m lucky — great fine motor skills. | 我很幸運 不僅運動技能不錯 |
[17:23] | I also knit, crotchet, and bead. | 還懂編織 鉤花 以及串珠 |
[17:26] | – Bead? – Yeah. | -串珠 -沒錯 |
[17:28] | Cool. | 厲害 |
[17:30] | So, Alex, why don’t you tell us about the victim? | 艾利克斯 跟我們說一下死者的情況吧 |
[17:32] | Lucy Cox, 32. | 露西·考克斯 32歲 |
[17:33] | Found dead in her apartment in Dorchester. | 在多切斯特的家中被發現死亡 |
[17:35] | No signs of visible trauma. | 沒有明顯的外傷 |
[17:38] | Bloody mucus. | 有血粘液 |
[17:39] | I’ll have to do a gram stain for the sputum. | 我得取樣本去做革蘭氏染色劑測試 |
[17:42] | The paramedics note how long she was ill? | 護理記錄上顯示她病多久了 |
[17:43] | A week? | 一周 |
[17:44] | Neighbor said she was at home from work with a bad cough. | 鄰居說她因為嚴重咳嗽休假在家 |
[17:47] | Significant pleural effusion. | 嚴重的胸腔積液 |
[17:52] | Splinter hemorrhages. | 甲下裂片性出血 |
[17:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[17:57] | I’m gonna tell you both something very frightening, | 我要告訴你們兩個一件非常嚇人的事 |
[17:59] | but I don’t want either of you to panic, all right? | 但是希望你們不要恐慌 好嗎 |
[18:01] | Maura, what is it? | 莫拉 怎么回事 |
[18:02] | Hold your breath and move as fast as you can to the crime lab. | 屏住呼吸然后盡快趕到罪證化驗室 |
[18:04] | We have a code red. | 啟動紅色警報 |
[18:05] | Go now! | 快走 |
[18:19] | Come on. I’m asking you to list the possibilities. | 拜托 我就是想讓你列出一些可能性 |
[18:21] | All right? That’s not guessing. | 這又不是猜 |
[18:22] | Jane, try to stay calm. | 簡 保持冷靜 |
[18:24] | I’m calm. | 我很冷靜 |
[18:24] | It’s my imagination that’s hysterical. | 歇斯底里的是我的想象力 |
[18:26] | Is it ebola or leprosy or die-before-lunch syndrome? | 是埃博拉病毒麻風病還是死于午飯前綜合征 |
[18:31] | Ebola is a possibility. | 埃博拉病毒只是一種可能性 |
[18:32] | So is sars, anthrax, dengue fever, | 也可能是非典 炭疽熱 登革熱 |
[18:35] | west nile virus, drug-resistant tuberculosis… | 西尼羅河病毒 抗藥性肺結核 |
[18:41] | I’m Captain Green, incident commander. | 我是格林上尉 事故總指揮 |
[18:43] | I need to know your level of exposure. | 我需要知道你們與病毒的接觸狀況 |
[18:44] | Limited physical contact, possible aspiration. | 有限的肢體接觸 必要的呼吸 |
[18:47] | Remove your clothing. Place it in these bags. | 脫下你們的衣服 放袋子里 |
[18:49] | Shower with the decontamination soap. | 用消毒肥皂洗澡 |
[18:52] | Change into the tyvek suit. | 換上特衛強[一種材料]服 |
[18:54] | Ohh. I’ve only worn this Casandra Strickenberg once. | 這件卡珊卓·斯緹伯格我只穿過一次 |
[18:57] | Oh, how awful. | 真可惜 |
[18:58] | Yeah, it’s a real tragedy. | 真是個悲劇 |
[19:00] | You need to take a decontamination shower. | 你得洗一個消毒澡 |
[19:02] | Wh– | 什么 |
[19:05] | Where’s the stall? | 隔間在哪 |
[19:06] | Well, now is no time to be modest, Jane. | 現在可不是裝委婉的時候 簡 |
[19:09] | The longer you delay, | 拖得越久 |
[19:10] | the more chance you have of becoming infected. | 越有可能被感染 |
[19:15] | Well, this is awkward. | 真尷尬 |
[19:19] | Sorry. Medical school. | 不好意思 因為上醫學院 |
[19:21] | I’m exhausted. It’s killing me. | 精疲力盡 快累死了 |
[19:26] | But — | 可是 |
[19:36] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[19:50] | You want your tyvek now? | 要穿上特衛強嗎 |
[19:51] | Yeah. I can’t wait to wear it. | 是啊 我恨不得馬上穿上 |
[19:52] | I would also like about a hundred more of these tiny towels. | 我還想要一百多個這種小毛巾 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | I am officially offended. | 我被正式激怒了 |
[20:00] | This is interesting. | 真有意思 |
[20:01] | Wha– | 什么 |
[20:07] | What? That Alex fell asleep while I was naked? | 那位艾利克斯在我全裸的時候居然一臉困意 |
[20:11] | He’s obviously not into women. | 他明顯對女人沒興趣 |
[20:13] | No, I’m talking to an official from the CDC. | 我在和一位疾病預防中心的官員聊天 |
[20:16] | No reports of any hemorrhagic viruses | 在馬薩諸塞州沒有任何 |
[20:18] | anywhere in Massachusetts. | 出血熱病毒報告 |
[20:19] | That’s great news. | 真是好消息 |
[20:20] | But there’s an outbreak of bacterial meningitis in Boston. | 但是在波士頓爆發了一次細菌性腦膜炎 |
[20:24] | – Is that treatable? – Yes. | -能治好嗎 -可以 |
[20:25] | There’s a gram stain test coming back soon. | 革蘭氏染色劑測試結果很快就送過來了 |
[20:27] | Alex! Are you okay? | 艾利克斯 你沒事吧 |
[20:30] | I’m fine, babe. | 我沒事 寶貝 |
[20:31] | Oh. So he’s not into women? | 這也叫對女人沒興趣 |
[20:33] | Hello? I’m the one that has to supervise him. | 拜托 我是不得不監督他的那個 |
[20:36] | I did a striptease in front of my morgue tech. | 我還在我的停尸房前面跳過脫衣舞呢 |
[20:38] | Oh, no worries. He wasn’t watching. | 別擔心 他肯定沒看 |
[20:40] | I didn’t know you two were together. | 我不知道你們倆是一對 |
[20:41] | We’ve been keeping it a secret. | 我們一直想保密來著 |
[20:44] | I hope that’s okay. | 但愿這沒什么問題 |
[20:44] | There’s no policy in place about dating coworkers. | 這里也沒有同事間不準戀愛的規定 |
[20:47] | oh, yeah, no. You can shower in front of them. | 是沒有 在他們面前洗澡都沒問題 |
[20:49] | You guys okay? | 你們沒事吧 |
[20:51] | We’re fine. Thank you. | 我們很好 謝謝 |
[20:53] | Yes, we’re fine. Just peachy. | 是啊 我們很好 太夢幻了 |
[20:55] | I love being Jane the bubble girl. | 我特愛變成泡沫女孩簡 |
[20:56] | Frankie, you didn’t tell ma about me or the baby, right? | 弗蘭基 你沒告訴媽我或者寶寶的事吧 |
[20:59] | You kidding me? | 你在開玩笑嗎 |
[21:00] | Did you find the food? | 你找到食物了 |
[21:00] | No. I’m sorry. | 沒有 抱歉 |
[21:05] | Bring me up to speed on the case. | 把案子的情況及時匯報給我 |
[21:07] | Jane, it can wait. | 簡 不著急 |
[21:10] | Susie, is that the gram stain test? | 蘇西 革蘭氏染色劑測試結果嗎 |
[21:13] | It’s bacterial meningitis, Dr. Isles. | 是細菌性腦膜炎 艾爾斯醫生 |
[21:15] | – Oh, that’s wonderful. – Yay? | -太棒了 -是嗎 |
[21:19] | You are free to go. | 你們自由了 |
[21:20] | Yes! Whoo! | 好耶 |
[21:23] | Thank you. That’s…far enough. | 謝謝你 夠近了 |
[21:26] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[21:27] | Captain Green, you didn’t by any chance happen to keep | 格林上尉 我那件卡珊卓·斯緹伯格 |
[21:30] | the Casandra Strickenberg, did you? | 你不會也恰巧留下了吧 |
[21:32] | My skirt. | 我的裙子 |
[21:33] | Ah. It was just about to be autoclaved. | 差點就拿去高溫消毒了 |
[21:37] | I stopped them. | 我阻止了他們 |
[21:38] | Oh, thank you. | 謝謝 |
[21:40] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[21:41] | Yes. What a relief. | 是啊 真松了口氣 |
[21:49] | Welcome back. | 歡迎回來 |
[21:50] | You think it’s weird for a guy not to recognize his ex-wife? | 一個人連前妻都不認得 你覺得這奇怪嗎 |
[21:53] | Not if he’s had a head injury. | 除非他腦子受過傷 |
[21:54] | That explains so many things. | 這樣就可以解釋很多事了 |
[21:56] | Stop, would you? It’s almost 40 years ago. | 別說了好嗎 40年前的事了 |
[21:59] | She looked different. | 她看起來不一樣了 |
[22:01] | Oh! Okay. I get it now. | 好吧 我現在明白了 |
[22:03] | She doubled in size. | 她胖了一圈 |
[22:04] | Where’s Detective Cooper? | 庫伯警探呢 |
[22:06] | The drug unit borrowed her back. | 緝毒隊把她調回去了 |
[22:07] | For how long? | 多久 |
[22:09] | Mm. A while. | 好一陣子吧 |
[22:10] | Riley must be bummed. | 萊利一定很失望 |
[22:12] | Jane! | 簡 |
[22:14] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[22:16] | You found what? | 找到什么了 |
[22:16] | Okay, you know how Mr. Stanley | 你知道斯坦利先生有個 |
[22:18] | has a “No outside drinks” policy? | “謝絕自帶酒水”規定嗎 |
[22:21] | I have not memorized the caffe’s penal code, no. | 我從不記什么咖啡廳刑法 |
[22:23] | Well, I remembered the dead man told me | 我記得死者告訴過我 |
[22:26] | Mr. Stanley made him throw out his coffee. | 斯坦利先生讓他扔掉了他的咖啡 |
[22:28] | And I found his | 我在大廳垃圾桶里 |
[22:30] | mint-chocolate fro-cap in the lobby garbage. | 找到這個薄荷可可外帶杯 |
[22:33] | Ma, this — this is great. | 媽 這 這太棒了 |
[22:37] | Okay, Maura’s got something. | 莫拉有發現 |
[22:40] | What the heck? | 真見鬼 |
[22:43] | It’s Dana. She wants to talk about Phil’s murder. | 是丹娜 她想聊聊菲爾的謀殺案 |
[22:53] | I’ve really been wrestling with myself. | 我一直在糾結 |
[22:55] | A.A. works because | 戒酒匿名會能一直存在 |
[22:56] | everything you say is safe. | 是因為你說的一切都不會外泄 |
[22:58] | It can’t be repeated. | 會上的內容不能告訴別人 |
[23:00] | Dana, Phil Taylor was murdered. | 丹娜 菲爾·泰勒被謀殺了 |
[23:01] | It’s possible the killer | 兇手可能 |
[23:02] | was someone he met at one of those meetings. | 就是他在那些討論會上遇到的人 |
[23:05] | Phil said he ruined a life. | 菲爾說他毀了一個生命 |
[23:07] | Whose life? Did he say? | 誰的生命 他說了嗎 |
[23:08] | A little boy’s. | 一個小男孩的 |
[23:10] | When he shared last night, | 昨晚他做分享的時候 |
[23:11] | he said he was finally ready for justice to take its course. | 說他已經做好了讓正義得到伸張的準備 |
[23:15] | Do you think maybe he was coming here to turn himself in to me? | 你覺得也許他來這里是想向我自首嗎 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:20] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[23:21] | Dana, exactly what did he say? | 丹娜 他到底說了什么 |
[23:26] | He said he had blood on his hands, | 他說他手上沾了血 |
[23:28] | that he made another terrible mistake — | 說自己犯了另一個嚴重的錯誤 |
[23:30] | worse than the boy. | 比那個男孩的事還嚴重 |
[23:32] | He said he couldn’t live with himself | 他說無法面對自己 |
[23:34] | until he made it right. | 除非自己糾正這個錯誤 |
[23:36] | That’s all he said. | 就說了這么多 |
[23:38] | Any idea how long he’d been coming to meetings? | 他參與協會多久了 |
[23:41] | We just gave him his five-year chip. | 我們剛給他發了戒酒五年紀念幣 |
[23:44] | Thanks. That helps a lot. | 謝謝 你幫大忙了 |
[23:47] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[23:49] | I’m really sorry I didn’t wait for you. | 真的很抱歉我沒有等你 |
[23:52] | It’s my biggest regret. | 這是我最后悔的事 |
[23:54] | A lot of guys got “Dear John” letters. | 很多人都收到了分手信 |
[23:55] | It’s okay, Dana. | 沒事的 丹娜 |
[23:58] | I’m glad you got help, straightened your life out. | 看到有人好好照顧你 我很欣慰 |
[24:07] | It’s safe. | 一切安全 |
[24:09] | It is so clean in here, | 這里現在絕對干凈 |
[24:10] | you can eat off the tables. | 你可以直接把吃的放在桌子上 |
[24:12] | Let’s not, Maura. | 還是算了吧 莫拉 |
[24:13] | Bacterial meningitis doesn’t survive its host’s death. | 腦膜炎細菌會與宿主一起死亡 |
[24:16] | Results on the contents of the coffee cup. | 這是咖啡杯內容物的檢驗結果 |
[24:18] | It tested positive for high levels of warfarin. | 其中含有大量華法林 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[24:22] | Alex is very nice. | 艾利克斯是個好人 |
[24:24] | Yeah, he said the same about you. | 沒錯 他也是這么說你們的 |
[24:26] | He couldn’t believe how | 他沒想到你們在他面前裸體 |
[24:27] | comfortable you were being naked around him. | 還能表現得那么自然 |
[24:29] | Really? He noticed? | 真的 他注意到了 |
[24:30] | This might be a little too much information for my boss, | 你是我上司 可能不該告訴你這個 |
[24:33] | but we met at a nudist retreat. | 不過我們是在裸體療養會上認識的 |
[24:36] | If you want to join us sometime, that would be… | 如果你們也有興趣 那就… |
[24:39] | Well, many illnesses can be improved with nudity | 裸體療程和維他命D的確能對 |
[24:42] | and some vitamin D. | 不少疾病起到治療效果 |
[24:43] | Psoriasis, for instance. | 比如牛皮癬 |
[24:45] | – Is there hiking? – Hiking? | -你們會去遠足嗎 -遠足 |
[24:46] | Well, less likely to contract Lyme disease if you’re not wearing any clothing. | 是啊 不穿衣服能降低感染萊姆病的幾率 |
[24:50] | Thank you. That sounds heavenly, Susie. | 謝謝 聽上去真美妙 蘇西 |
[24:52] | We’ll let you know. | 我們有興趣會告訴你的 |
[24:55] | Really? | 當真嗎 |
[24:56] | Aren’t you the one that was worried | 當初不是你擔心 |
[24:58] | about stripping in front of your morgue tech? | 在尸檢員面前脫光光的嗎 |
[25:00] | Well, now that I know he’s a nudist… | 既然現在我知道他是裸體主義者 |
[25:01] | Results, please. | 檢驗結果 拜托了 |
[25:04] | The cup tested positive for warfarin. | 杯中含有華法林 |
[25:07] | That is how our victim was poisoned. | 受害者就是喝了這個而致死的 |
[25:09] | Too bad. I was really hoping to arrest Stanley. | 太糟了 我還指望著能逮捕斯坦利呢 |
[25:12] | Not today. | 下次吧 |
[25:13] | Okay, so, Phil guzzles rat poison in his fro-cap. | 也就是說 菲爾的咖啡里有毒鼠強 |
[25:17] | I’m guessing he didn’t taste it | 我猜是他加了太多巧克力和薄荷 |
[25:18] | because of all the chocolate and the mint? | 所以沒嘗出來被下了藥 |
[25:20] | 1,500 calories in a mint fro-cap? | 一杯薄荷咖啡里有1500大卡熱量 |
[25:23] | No wonder he has so much adipose tissue. | 難怪他有那么多脂肪組織 |
[25:28] | 50 Boston Joe’s in the city. | 這城里有50家”波士頓喬伊家” |
[25:31] | Which one sold him his fro-cap? | 他的咖啡是從哪兒買的呢 |
[25:33] | Phil must have been talking about this boy. | 菲爾說的肯定就是這個男孩 |
[25:35] | Why else would he have this photo in his wallet? | 不然他的錢包里怎么會有這張照片 |
[25:38] | Well, he started going to A.A. five years ago. | 他是5年前加入戒酒匿名會的 |
[25:40] | Right about the time he lost that big pharmaceutical gig. | 那時他剛剛丟了那份制藥廠的工作 |
[25:43] | Maybe his company knew something. | 也許他的公司知道些什么 |
[25:44] | Frost, did you check Phil’s driving record? | 弗羅斯特 你查過菲爾的駕照嗎 |
[25:46] | Yeah. It was clean. | 查了 沒有可疑 |
[25:49] | Looks about 8 years old. | 看著大概8歲 |
[25:50] | Maybe we try running hit-and-runs over the last five years. | 也許我們可以查查過去5年的肇事逃逸案 |
[25:53] | Look for one that involves a young boy. | 目標是一樁與小男孩有關的 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:57] | So, Vince, how’d it go with Dana? | 文斯 丹娜怎么樣啊 |
[26:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 這話什么意思 |
[26:02] | It means, did you remember her? | 我是說 你想起她是誰了嗎 |
[26:04] | Oh. Yeah. | 想起來了 |
[26:05] | We made love on the interview-room table. | 我們還在審訊室的桌子上云雨了一番呢 |
[26:07] | Why would you put that image inside my head? | 干嗎告訴我這些 |
[26:11] | Okay, here we go — | 好 找到了 |
[26:12] | Hit-and-run five years ago on Phil’s block. | 5年前在菲爾住的街區有一起肇事逃逸 |
[26:16] | The victim was an 8-year-old boy — | 受害者是個8歲的男孩 |
[26:18] | Jimmy Flores. | 吉米·弗洛里斯 |
[26:19] | Look at the newspaper photo. | 看報紙上那張照片 |
[26:22] | What happened to Jimmy? | 吉米后來怎么樣了 |
[26:23] | He was paralyzed. | 他癱瘓了 |
[26:25] | Was Phil ever a person of interest in the hit-and-run? | 菲爾是這起肇事逃逸的嫌疑人嗎 |
[26:27] | Pulling up the police report. | 調出警方案卷 |
[26:30] | Police interviewed Phil once. | 警方曾對菲爾進行問訊 |
[26:32] | Says his lawyer was with him. | 上面說他的律師跟來了 |
[26:33] | Lawyer told police Phil’s car was stolen. | 律師對警方說菲爾的車被偷了 |
[26:38] | Jane, uh — | 簡 |
[26:42] | Tommy wants us to meet at your apartment after work. | 湯米讓我們下班后到你家見面 |
[26:44] | Frankie, we’re in the middle of a homicide. | 弗蘭基 我們正在調查兇案呢 |
[26:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | Then don’t blame me | 等明天你需要調查 |
[26:48] | when you’re investigating Tommy homicide tomorrow. | 湯米殺人案可別來怪我 |
[26:51] | You probably should go. | 你還是去吧 |
[26:53] | Okay. I will be there. | 好吧 我會去的 |
[26:55] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[26:57] | So, Phil confesses to having blood on his hands | 菲爾承認他手上沾了血 |
[27:00] | and needing to make something right. | 還要去糾正某件事 |
[27:02] | And the next day, he’s dead. So, what did he mean? | 第二天 他就死了 他是什么意思呢 |
[27:06] | Let’s start with his fro-cap. | 從他的咖啡開始調查吧 |
[27:12] | There’s a Boston Joe’s right next to St. Avitus. | 圣阿維圖斯邊上就有一家”波士頓喬伊家” |
[27:14] | Go. I’ll keep digging. | 去吧 我在這兒繼續查 |
[27:16] | Take Korsak. | 帶上科薩克 |
[27:18] | He needs a minty fro-cap after working up a sweat | 他剛跟那位他記不起來的前妻大干一場 |
[27:21] | with that wife he couldn’t remember. | 應該來杯薄荷咖啡 |
[27:27] | Dana dumped you when you were in Vietnam? | 丹娜在你去越南的時候把你甩了 |
[27:30] | She met somebody. | 她遇上了別人 |
[27:33] | Okay, that’s terrible. | 這也太缺德了 |
[27:34] | And I’m glad she doubled in size. | 看到她胖了兩倍 我真高興 |
[27:36] | Hi. Can I help you? | 嗨 需要什么 |
[27:37] | Hi. Boston homicide. Do you recognize this man? | 嗨 波士頓兇案組 你認識這個人嗎 |
[27:40] | Oh, sure. That’s “Five-pump minty extra.” | 當然 他是”五份薄荷 多放” |
[27:44] | Five pumps with extra chocolate. | 五份薄荷 多放巧克力 |
[27:45] | Was he in here early this morning? | 他今早來過嗎 |
[27:47] | He’s here early every day. | 他每天都是一大早就來 |
[27:49] | Did you see “Five-pump” with anyone? | 你見過”五份”和其他人一起嗎 |
[27:50] | Yeah — “Double-tall, nonfat, no-foam latte.” | 是的 “雙倍脫脂無泡拿鐵” |
[27:53] | And what does “Double-tall, nonfat” look like? | “雙倍脫脂”長什么樣子 |
[27:55] | Tall, skinny blonde. Sourpuss. | 又高又瘦 金發 賤人 |
[27:58] | Dana mentioned a woman | 丹娜提過一個女的 |
[27:59] | that Phil hung out with at A.A. meetings — | 菲爾在戒酒匿名會上跟她一起 |
[28:01] | Blond, tall, thin, unhappy. | 金發 高個 很瘦 壞脾氣 |
[28:02] | Yeah, she’s always complaining. | 沒錯 她老是抱怨 |
[28:04] | Says she can taste caramel in her latte, | 說什么她能喝出她的拿鐵里有焦糖 |
[28:05] | so she has me make it again ’cause she doesn’t do sugar. | 非讓我再做一杯 因為她吃不了糖 |
[28:08] | So explain to me why she was pouring all that sugar in today. | 那她今早為什么又一個勁往杯子里放糖呢 |
[28:10] | Did she take “Five-pump minty’s” drink, too? | 她也幫”五份薄荷”帶了喝的嗎 |
[28:13] | I think so. | 是的 |
[28:14] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[28:15] | I have a triple-tall, no-foam, extra-whip, | 吧臺有一份超大杯 無泡 多加奶油 |
[28:17] | half-chocolate, half-caramel fro-cap at the bar. | 半份巧克力 半份焦糖的咖啡 |
[28:20] | I’m guessing that wasn’t sugar that “Double-tall” was pouring into | 我猜”雙倍”往”五份薄荷”杯子里放的 |
[28:24] | “Five-pump minty’s” fro-cap. | 根本不是糖 |
[28:32] | Ma, I’m so sorry. | 老媽 太抱歉了 |
[28:34] | I just don’t understand. | 我就是不明白 |
[28:36] | We just can’t walk away from that baby. | 我們不能就這樣放棄寶寶 |
[28:40] | I talked to Lydia. | 我和莉迪亞談過了 |
[28:42] | Is she gonna share custody? | 她同意共同監護了 |
[28:44] | No, she says she can’t forgive herself for abandoning Mario. | 不 她說她無法原諒自己遺棄馬里奧的行為 |
[28:47] | “Mario”? You named him Mario? | 馬里奧 你給他起名叫馬里奧 |
[28:50] | Ma! | 老媽 |
[28:51] | Lydia named him Thomas Sparks Jr. | 莉迪亞管他叫小托馬斯·斯帕克. |
[28:54] | TJ “T.J.” | |
[28:56] | The paternity test came back. | 親子鑒定結果出來了 |
[28:59] | And? | 然后呢 |
[29:04] | He’s mine. | 他是我兒子 |
[29:06] | Tommy’s a baby daddy. | 湯米當爸爸啦 |
[29:08] | I-I told you what I did. | 我告訴過你我做了什么 |
[29:10] | I mean, I can’t be a father to him. | 我是說 我不能給他當爸爸 |
[29:12] | He almost got killed. | 我差點害死他 |
[29:13] | Oh, Tommy. | 湯米 |
[29:15] | He rolled off your chest. | 他從你胸口滾下去了 |
[29:17] | I dropped you once. | 我也把你弄掉過一次 |
[29:19] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[29:20] | Is that what happened to him? | 所以他才變成這樣了 |
[29:21] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 這話什么意思 |
[29:23] | I was rocking him, and I fell asleep. | 我抱著他搖來搖去 然后就睡著了 |
[29:26] | You were fine. | 你沒事 |
[29:28] | You, uh… bumped your lip. | 就是嘴唇摔腫了 |
[29:30] | I cried. You cried. | 我哭 你也哭 |
[29:31] | And look — it’s all okay. | 所以 沒事的 |
[29:34] | Tommy, it’s all right, okay? | 湯米 不會有事的 好嗎 |
[29:36] | We’ll all help you. | 我們都會幫你的 |
[29:37] | Yeah. Come on, Tommy. Man up. | 是啊 湯米 拿出點男子漢氣概來 |
[29:39] | Lydia’s mom says they’re coming after you | 反正莉迪亞她媽也說了 |
[29:40] | for child support, anyway. | 會來找你要撫養費的 |
[29:42] | Well, I’m gonna pay child support. | 我會付撫養費的 |
[29:43] | I’m no dead beat dad. | 我又不會游手好閑 |
[29:44] | Okay, good. | 好 很好啊 |
[29:45] | But I don’t have a steady job, | 但我沒有穩定工作 |
[29:46] | and Lydia and I aren’t a couple. | 而且我跟莉迪亞也不是夫妻 |
[29:48] | Tommy, we want T.J. In our lives. | 湯米 我們想讓TJ和我們一起生活 |
[29:54] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[29:55] | All right. | 很好 |
[29:57] | So you fight for joint custody. | 那你就努力爭取共同撫養權 |
[30:01] | Tommy… | 湯米 |
[30:04] | There’s another way to do this. | 這件事還有另一種方法 |
[30:10] | Well, if she says she has a plan, she has a plan. | 她既然說了有計劃 那就是有計劃 |
[30:12] | Yeah, but I think we all know about my mother’s planning. | 是啊 不過咱倆都知道我媽的計劃如何 |
[30:14] | That’s where Tommy got his “Planning” Abilities. | 湯米的”計劃”能力就是遺傳自她 |
[30:17] | Oh, if it doesn’t work out, | 如果計劃不成功的話 |
[30:18] | you can always use defense condition one. | 不是還有”萬能尿遁戰略”嗎 |
[30:21] | Um, I-it’s much cooler if you say “Defcon one.” | 其實稱之為”借尿遁”更酷一點 |
[30:24] | Def…Con…One. | 借 尿 遁 |
[30:25] | Much cooler. | 酷多了 |
[30:29] | – Morning, sweetheart. – Morning, Ma. | -親愛的 早安 -早安 媽 |
[30:31] | Morning, Stanley. | 早安 斯坦利 |
[30:36] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[30:38] | What’s the charge — | 用什么罪名呢 |
[30:39] | Felony or misdemeanor asshole-ish-ness? | 輕度還是重度混蛋罪 |
[30:42] | – Jane! – Stay out of this, Rizzoli. | -簡 -別插手 里佐利 |
[30:43] | Felony. | 重度的 |
[30:45] | I need to confess, | 我要招供 |
[30:46] | and I’d prefer to do it in the proper surroundings. | 而且要在合適的場合 |
[30:48] | Oh, I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. | 好期待聽到你的供詞 |
[30:51] | Yeah, let’s go — upstairs. | 行 那走吧 上樓 |
[30:59] | That camera better be on, | 最好把那個攝像頭打開 |
[31:01] | because I don’t want you twisting my words. | 我不希望你搞錯我說的話 |
[31:02] | I’m old enough to remember the Watergate tapes. | 我不是不知道水門事件錄像帶的小毛孩 |
[31:05] | Talk. We’re in the middle of a murder investigation. | 快說 這可是謀殺案的審訊 |
[31:07] | I did it! | 是我干的 |
[31:08] | You killed Phil Taylor? | 你殺了菲爾·泰勒 |
[31:09] | I hid key evidence in a homicide investigation. | 我隱瞞了殺人案的證據 |
[31:12] | I should be punished to the full extent of the law. | 我理應接受法律的懲處 |
[31:14] | You took the food? | 是你拿了他的食物 |
[31:15] | Where is it? | 那食物在哪里 |
[31:22] | Why did you take it? | 你為什么要拿走 |
[31:22] | I panicked! | 我害怕了 |
[31:24] | I didn’t want the cafe to be blamed, | 我不希望這事落在咖啡廳頭上 |
[31:25] | so I grabbed it. | 所以拿走了食物 |
[31:26] | And then, when it became a murder — | 后來 這事變成了謀殺案 |
[31:28] | No, this is very serious, Stanley. | 這事很嚴重 斯坦利 |
[31:30] | I hope you have a very, very good legal team. | 希望你有一個很厲害的律師團來幫你 |
[31:34] | Division 1 cafe was my life’s work. | 第一分局咖啡廳是我一生的心血 |
[31:37] | You people are… | 你們… |
[31:41] | You’re family. | 你們是我的家人 |
[31:42] | No kidding? Family? | 你說真的 家人 |
[31:44] | Just like in a real family, | 正如在真正的家庭里 |
[31:45] | you don’t always like all your relatives. | 也不是所有的家庭成員都相處愉快 |
[31:47] | Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. | 我明白你意思了 |
[31:49] | – God, I wish there was something we could charge him with. – What? | -真希望我們能起訴他 -什么 |
[31:53] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[31:54] | – I am? – Yeah. | -可以嗎 -對 |
[31:55] | Yeah, on one condition. | 對 但是有一個條件 |
[31:57] | Two conditions. | 兩個條件 |
[31:59] | You give Mrs. Rizzoli a raise. | 條件一 給里佐利夫人加薪 |
[32:02] | And you stop calling her “Rizzoli!” | 而且不能再叫她”里佐利” |
[32:10] | This is from the doorway into the Boston Joe’s. | 這是在”波士頓喬伊家”門口監控錄像 |
[32:12] | Okay, that’s Phil. | 好 那個就是菲爾 |
[32:14] | Yeah, and see the woman? | 對 看到那個女人了嗎 |
[32:16] | Yeah. Who’s she? | 看到了 那是誰 |
[32:17] | I’ll see what I can do with facial recognition. | 我用臉部識別查一下 |
[32:22] | Okay, I’d like to know what they’re arguing about, too. | 好的 我還想知道他們在吵些什么 |
[32:24] | No help there. No audio. | 這我就幫不了你了 沒有音頻資料 |
[32:28] | – Hey, Frankie? – Yeah? | -弗蘭基 -怎么了 |
[32:30] | Come in here. | 過來 |
[32:31] | Frankie can read lips. | 弗蘭基會讀唇語 |
[32:33] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[32:33] | Yeah, he spent a lot of time on the bench | 是的 他剛開始參加少棒聯盟的時候 |
[32:35] | when he started little league — reading coaches’ lips. | 一直坐板凳 常讀教練的唇語 |
[32:37] | I got really good at it. | 后來就很擅長了 |
[32:38] | Got good at benchwarming, too, huh? | 那你也肯定擅長做替補隊員了 是吧 |
[32:41] | Tell him. | 告訴他 |
[32:42] | Tell me what? | 告訴我什么 |
[32:43] | – Aw, doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does! | -沒關系的 -有關系 |
[32:45] | He was an amazing ballplayer, | 他棒球打得很好的 |
[32:46] | and he was on his way to the professionals. | 差一點就成專業隊員了 |
[32:48] | Wow. I’m sorry. | 是嗎 對不起 |
[32:50] | Blew out my arm. Thrower’s elbow. | 手臂受傷了 投手肘 |
[32:52] | So, what do you need? | 那么 你需要我干什么 |
[32:55] | Tell us what he’s saying. | 告訴我們他在說什么 |
[32:57] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[32:58] | He’s saying… “I didn’t sign up for this.” | 他說 這不是我想要的 |
[33:01] | Didn’t sign up for what? | 不想要什么 |
[33:02] | Looks like he’s saying, | 好像是在說 |
[33:03] | “I didn’t know men in tights would kill people.” | “我不知道穿緊身褲的人還會殺人” |
[33:07] | A-mazing. | 真 厲害 |
[33:09] | How does he do it? | 他怎么做到的 |
[33:10] | Wait. No. | 等等 不是 |
[33:14] | “I didn’t know mennonites would kill people.” | “我不知道門諾派教徒還會殺人” |
[33:17] | Well, there’s a mennonite killer out there. | 所以現在有個門諾派殺手逍遙法外 |
[33:18] | Not helping, Frost. | 你夠了 弗羅斯特 |
[33:21] | Whoa. This is. | 找到了 |
[33:23] | Got a hit on facial recognition. | 面部識別有結果了 |
[33:24] | Alice Vanderbilt. | 愛麗絲·范德比特 |
[33:26] | Let’s go pick her up. | 咱們去會會她 |
[33:30] | Alice has a nice house. | 愛麗絲這房子不錯啊 |
[33:32] | It’s in foreclosure. | 已經抵押出去了 |
[33:38] | Hey, guys. | 過來一下 |
[33:40] | That’s car exhaust. | 那是車尾氣 |
[33:46] | Engine’s running. | 引擎還在運轉 |
[33:51] | I need an ambulance at 1429 pinecrest drive. | 請派一輛救護車到1429松翠園車庫 |
[33:55] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:57] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[34:05] | Cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning. | 死因是一氧化碳中毒 |
[34:07] | Okay, Alice’s fingerprints were on | 愛麗絲的指紋遍布各個地方 |
[34:09] | the car keys, the hose, the doors. | 車鑰匙 水管 門把手上都有 |
[34:11] | – It’s a suicide, isn’t it? – Yes. | -是自殺 對吧 -對 |
[34:13] | All right, so maybe we’re looking at a murder-suicide. | 我們查的可能是先殺人后自殺的案件 |
[34:15] | Phil and Alice, they hook up at A.A. | 菲爾和愛麗絲在戒酒匿名會認識 |
[34:18] | Phil dumps her. She kills him. | 菲爾甩了她 于是她殺了他 |
[34:22] | – Hello, Alex. – Dr. Isles. | -艾利克斯你好 -艾爾斯醫生你好 |
[34:24] | Hey, Susie said you might be joining us camping. | 蘇西說你可能會跟我們一起去露營 |
[34:27] | Huh? No. I can’t. | 什么 不 我去不了 |
[34:29] | My skin burns so easily. | 我皮膚很容易曬傷 |
[34:31] | It does not. | 才不是 |
[34:33] | So, Alex, what do we have here? | 好的 艾利克斯 有什么發現嗎 |
[34:35] | Victim — Brian Radcliff, 31. | 死者布萊恩·拉克利夫 31歲 |
[34:37] | I think it might be another case of bacterial meningitis. | 可能又是細菌性腦膜炎致死 |
[34:42] | I think you might be right. | 有可能 |
[34:43] | The cdc is reporting more cases of meningitis in Boston. | 疾病控制中心發現波士頓腦膜炎案件增多了 |
[34:46] | Meningitis. Oh, my god. | 腦膜炎 天哪 |
[34:47] | Frankie wasn’t saying “Men in tights”or “Mennonites.” | 弗蘭基說的不是”穿緊身褲”和”門諾派” |
[34:51] | Jane? | 簡 |
[34:53] | Jane? | 簡 |
[34:56] | Right there. | 就這里 |
[34:57] | He’s saying, “I didn’t know meningitis would kill people.” | 他說的是”我不知道腦膜炎會死人” |
[35:00] | That’s why he wanted to talk to me. | 因此他才想跟我談話 |
[35:02] | I’m still not getting how the mennonites in tights | 我還是不懂穿緊身褲的門諾派教徒 |
[35:05] | killed the people with meningitis — | 是怎樣用腦膜炎殺人的 |
[35:07] | or what that has to do with you, Korsak. | 也不懂這跟你有什么關系 科薩克 |
[35:09] | Yeah, me either. | 我也不懂 |
[35:10] | You got me. Let’s go through it again. | 問倒我了 咱們再理一遍吧 |
[35:12] | Phil Taylor was a big pharmaceutical executive, | 菲爾·泰勒是一名制藥廠總經理 |
[35:14] | gets fired, takes a crap job distributing pharmaceuticals. | 后來下崗了 開始做分發藥物的工作 |
[35:17] | Alice Vanderbilt was a quality-control lab tech | 愛麗絲·范德比特曾是蘭普維斯制藥廠 |
[35:20] | at Rampvex pharmaceutical industries. | 監控質量的實驗室技術員 |
[35:22] | Alice had an M.D.? | 愛麗絲是個醫學博士 |
[35:23] | Maybe that’s how she was able to afford that nice house. | 所以她才買得起那樣一座豪宅 |
[35:25] | That’s in foreclosure. | 但是豪宅卻被抵押了 |
[35:26] | Her bio says she was a successful anesthesiologist | 她的簡歷寫著她關閉診所之前 |
[35:29] | before she closed her practice. | 是一名優秀的麻醉師 |
[35:30] | To become a lab tech? | 就為做一名實驗室技術員 |
[35:32] | What did Alice do? | 愛麗絲之前是做什么的 |
[35:33] | Is her medical license still current? | 她的醫學執照還有效嗎 |
[35:40] | No. She hasn’t renewed it since 2009. | 不 2009年就失效了 |
[35:43] | But she keeps an open application on file. | 但她重新提交了一份申請 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:47] | Did our two victims with meningitis | 我們這兩位患腦膜炎的死者 |
[35:49] | have any connection to each other? | 之間有任何聯系嗎 |
[35:51] | Both were young professionals | 兩人都是年輕的專家人士 |
[35:52] | who worked in the financial district. | 都在金融區工作 |
[35:55] | I found a needle-puncture wound with a contusion | 我在那個死于腦膜炎的男人的右臂上 |
[35:57] | on the right bicep of the man who died of meningitis. | 發現了一個帶有瘀青的針孔 |
[36:00] | So you’re saying he was injected? With what? | 你是說他被注射過東西 是什么呢 |
[36:03] | A flu vaccine. | 流感疫苗 |
[36:07] | Okay, wait a minute. This is starting to make sense. | 等等 這下事情說得通了 |
[36:09] | Does Rampvex manufacture flu vaccines? | 蘭普維斯是不是生產流感疫苗 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 對啊 |
[36:12] | So, maybe Alice contaminated the flu vaccines. | 也許愛麗絲污染了流感疫苗 |
[36:15] | And Phil distributed them. | 而菲爾分銷了它們 |
[36:16] | But why would you infect people with bacterial meningitis? | 但為什么要讓人患上細菌性腦膜炎呢 |
[36:19] | It’s treatable. | 這病可以醫治呀 |
[36:20] | Same reason somebody tainted tylenol — create fear? | 跟那些人污染泰諾一樣 制造恐慌嗎 |
[36:23] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我覺得不是 |
[36:23] | Maura, why would two healthy, | 莫拉 如果這病是可醫治的 |
[36:25] | young professionals die if it’s a treatable illness? | 這兩個健康的年輕人怎么會死呢 |
[36:27] | Well, they only died because they had underlying problems — | 他們的死因都是更根本的問題 |
[36:30] | compromised immune systems. | 免疫系統受損 |
[36:32] | Otherwise, it would’ve just made them very ill. | 否則 這只會讓他們病重 |
[36:33] | Pain and suffering — plus, they can’t work, | 受病痛折磨 而且無法工作 |
[36:36] | all because of a bad flu vaccine? | 只是因為一支有問題的流感疫苗 |
[36:37] | And Rampvex, the manufacturer, has deep pockets? | 蘭普維斯這個生產商可是財力雄厚 |
[36:40] | But who’s gonna sue? | 但誰來告這家公司呢 |
[36:41] | Neither of our two dead victims were married. | 兩名死者都是未婚 |
[36:43] | Oh, you’re worth a lot more ill or gravely injured than dead | 你在單身時重病或受到重傷 |
[36:46] | when you’re single. | 比死了更值錢 |
[36:47] | So, Phil and Alice created their own class-action lawsuit. | 所以菲爾和愛麗絲自導自演了這場集體訴訟 |
[36:50] | But they were the bad guys. They couldn’t file the lawsuit. | 可他們是施害人 他們不能提起訴訟 |
[36:53] | They could if they had one more partner — | 如果他們還有一個同伙就可以 |
[36:56] | a lawyer. | 一名律師 |
[36:57] | Hey, Frost, is Phil’s lawyer’s name | 弗羅斯特 撞人逃逸的報告中 |
[36:58] | in the hit-and-run report? | 有菲爾的律師名字嗎 |
[37:02] | No. | 沒有 |
[37:04] | But Alice’s medical-license application lists her lawyer. | 不過愛麗絲的醫學執照申請里有她的律師 |
[37:09] | What do you know? | 真想不到啊 |
[37:13] | It’s a lawyer we’ve met, Frost. | 這律師咱見過呢 弗羅斯特 |
[37:18] | Hi. My name’s Larry. | 大家好 我是拉里 |
[37:19] | Hi, Larry. | 你好 拉里 |
[37:21] | And I’m an alcoholic. | 我是個酒鬼 |
[37:22] | Why don’t you tell them the truth, Larry? | 何不告訴我們真相 拉里 |
[37:24] | You came here to troll for clients. | 你來這是釣客戶的 |
[37:26] | Hey, I’m in the middle of my share. | 我正在分享我的經歷呢 |
[37:27] | What is going on? | 這是怎么了 |
[37:28] | Larry here isn’t actually an alcoholic. | 這個拉里不是酒鬼 |
[37:30] | He just likes taking advantage of people | 他只是喜歡利用那些 |
[37:32] | who are trying to make their lives better. | 想悔過自新重新做人的人 |
[37:33] | What the hell? | 你胡說什么 |
[37:34] | You met Phil and Alice here | 你在這遇見了菲爾和愛麗絲 |
[37:35] | and came up with a great scheme. | 然后策劃了這場騙局 |
[37:36] | Hand over the keys to that big Cadillac outside. | 把門外那輛凱迪拉克的車鑰匙交出來 |
[37:38] | We need to have a look at your “office.” | 我們要看看你們的”辦公室” |
[37:41] | Let me see a warrant. | 我要看到搜查令 |
[37:42] | Let me see the keys. | 我要看到鑰匙 |
[37:46] | It’s like Christmas. | 簡直像是圣誕節啊 |
[37:47] | Hey, those are private mementos. | 喂 那些都是私人物品 |
[37:51] | “Did a bad flu vaccine give you meningitis? | 有問題的流感疫苗讓你患上腦膜炎了嗎 |
[37:53] | Larry the lawyer can help.” | 拉里律師能幫助你 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 說得真好 |
[37:56] | Helped two young, innocent people into an early grave. | 幫助兩個無辜的年輕人早早進了墳墓 |
[37:58] | Let’s see what’s in Phil’s file. | 咱們看看菲爾的文件了有什么 |
[38:02] | You think that’s from the night he ran over Jimmy Flores? | 你覺得這是他撞了吉米·弗洛里斯那晚拍的嗎 |
[38:05] | Oh, you are sentimental. | 你真是多愁善感 |
[38:07] | You kept the license plate from Phil’s “stolen” Car. | 還留著菲爾那輛”被盜”車的車牌 |
[38:10] | What mementos did you save from Alice? | 從愛麗絲那兒你留下了什么呢 |
[38:12] | No, he handled Alice’s malpractice suit | 不是吧 愛麗絲酗酒讓多名病人致死 |
[38:14] | after her drinking killed a few of her patients. | 而你幫她贏了官司 |
[38:16] | Hey, I was trying to help my clients. They were desperate. | 我那是在幫助我的客戶 他們都絕望了 |
[38:19] | Yeah, desperate to get their livelihoods back. | 是 絕望地想奪回他們的生計 |
[38:20] | Too bad your scheme went a little haywire | 只不過當你和愛麗絲發現菲爾還有良知時 |
[38:22] | when you and Alice realized Phil had a conscience. | 那陰謀就沒那么順利了 |
[38:24] | Yeah, Alice had one, too — she killed herself | 愛麗絲也有良知 當人們開始 |
[38:26] | when people started dying from your tainted vaccine. | 被你的受污染疫苗害死時 她選擇了自殺 |
[38:29] | This looks like a lot number for the bad vaccine. | 這似乎是很大一批有問題的疫苗 |
[38:33] | It’s such a good thing | 你們律師的記錄 |
[38:34] | that you lawyers keep such tidy records. | 都保持得井井有條實在是太好了 |
[38:36] | I’ll call Public Health, make sure they seize them. | 我去打給公共衛生部 確保這些疫苗被截住 |
[38:38] | You’re under arrest for murder | 布考斯基先生 你現在 |
[38:40] | and conspiracy to commit murder, Mr. Bukowski. | 因謀殺和涉嫌謀殺被捕 |
[38:55] | Hello. | 你們好 |
[38:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:57] | Nice to finally meet you in person. | 很高興終于見到你本人了 |
[39:01] | I don’t know how to apologize enough | 非常抱歉 |
[39:03] | for all that I’ve put you through. | 我讓你經受了這么多 |
[39:05] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[39:07] | You too. | 你也是 |
[39:08] | Okay. Let’s start fresh. | 行 讓我們重新開始 |
[39:15] | We are so glad that you could join us for dinner. | 我們非常開心你們能過來一起吃飯 |
[39:17] | Yeah, what are we having? I don’t like spicy. | 晚飯吃什么 辣的我可不喜歡 |
[39:23] | Think you’re gonna like being called “grandma”? | 你會喜歡被叫做”祖母”嗎 |
[39:26] | By Tommy Jr.? | 小湯米叫嗎 |
[39:27] | Yeah. I think I’m gonna like it. | 我肯定會喜歡的 |
[39:31] | I like getting another shot at this. | 我喜歡再養個孩子 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I didn’t do so bad with Lydia, did I? | 莉迪亞我就養得不賴嘛 |
[39:37] | This baby provides us an opportunity | 這個孩子給了我們一個機會 |
[39:40] | to, uh…start new. | 重新開始 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[39:47] | Can we get you something to drink? | 要給你們拿點什么喝的嗎 |
[39:51] | Water for me. | 水就行了 |
[39:53] | Which one of you is the doctor? | 你們誰是醫生來著 |
[39:55] | I am. | 我是 |
[39:57] | I need that stuff — uh, makes you sick if you drink. | 我需要那種 會讓你喝酒時難受的玩意 |
[40:00] | Antabuse. I can write you a prescription. | 戒酒硫 我可以給你開個處方 |
[40:04] | Can you believe it? | 太不可思議了 |
[40:06] | All because of this little guy. | 都是因為這個小家伙 |
[40:08] | If you get tired or you need to go to the bathroom or anything, | 如果你抱累了或是需要上廁所什么的 |
[40:11] | I’d be happy to hold Tommy Jr. | 我很樂意幫你抱一下小湯米 |
[40:12] | TJ Oh — “T.J.” | |
[40:14] | Here. | 給你 |
[40:16] | He likes it when you mush him against your breasts. | 他喜歡蹭著你的胸部 |
[40:19] | I bet he does. I still like that. | 他當然喜歡 我現在都還好這口呢 |
[40:21] | – Tommy. – What? | -湯米 -咋了 |
[40:23] | What do you do for a living? | 你是做什么工作的 |
[40:27] | Lots of things. | 很多事情 |
[40:28] | Yeah. That means you don’t do nothing. | 是嗎 也就說你沒有工作 |
[40:32] | Oh, well. Least your ma’s nice. | 好吧 起碼你媽媽很好 |
[40:34] | Tommy’s a good guy. | 湯米是個好人 |
[40:35] | Yeah. He is. | 沒錯 他挺好的 |
[40:37] | And I just want to say… I’m here for T.J. | 我想說 我愿意照顧TJ |
[40:41] | We all are. | 我們都是 |
[40:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 天吶 |
[40:46] | You said you wanted the baby to be around family. | 你說過希望孩子有家人陪伴嘛 |
[40:49] | For better or for worse, we’re family. | 不管好壞 我們都是家人吶 |
[40:52] | – You’re not getting out of child support. – Mom. | -孩子的撫養費可少不了你 -媽媽 |
[40:55] | Shall we sit down and eat? | 咱們坐下開飯吧 |
[40:57] | I never turn down a free meal. | 不要錢的食物我來者不拒 |
[41:06] | So, you ever been to opening day at Fenway? | 你有在芬威球場開放日去參觀嗎 |
[41:08] | – Every year. – Yeah? | -每年都去 -真的嗎 |
[41:09] | Think how much fun we’re gonna have | 想想這該有多少歡樂呀 |
[41:12] | at Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year’s. | 這么一大家子過感恩節 圣誕 新年 |
[41:19] | T.J.’s gonna be a Red Sox fan. | TJ會是紅襪隊的球迷 |
[41:21] | Oh, I’d like to teach him how to fence. | 我想教他擊劍 |
[41:24] | If you do, I will teach him how to sew and knit and bead. | 你教擊劍的話 我就教他縫紉 編織 串珠 |
[41:27] | Really? I want to take classes with you. | 真的嗎 我要跟你一起去 |
[41:29] | Stop. | 停 |
[41:30] | What? It’d be so fun. | 怎么了嘛 多有趣呀 |
[41:31] | Can we please just get through this meal? | 拜托先熬過這頓飯成不 |
[41:36] | Who’s hungry? | 誰餓了呀 |
[41:37] | I don’t like spicy. | 辣的我可不要吃 |