时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Heads up! | 注意 |
[00:10] | Uh, hey, Enzo’s here. | 恩佐來了 |
[00:17] | Dan. Ha ha! What up, bro? | 丹 最近過的咋樣 兄弟 |
[00:19] | Doing good. You? | 不錯 你呢 |
[00:21] | I can’t complain. Business is good. | 沒什么可抱怨的 生意很好 |
[00:22] | You bring me cupcakes? | 給我們送紙杯蛋糕嗎 |
[00:24] | Yeah, I got them all working at the bakery. | 是啊 我讓蛋糕店的人都在工作 |
[00:28] | How’s Marcus? | 馬庫斯怎么樣了 |
[00:31] | Not good. Has to have surgery. | 不太好 要做手術 |
[00:34] | Same as what happened to you. | 和你一樣 |
[00:36] | Damn. | 該死 |
[00:39] | Where’s he at? | 他在哪兒 |
[00:43] | You can clean my ride. | 先給我洗車 |
[00:45] | Then let’s talk. | 然后我們談談 |
[00:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[01:45] | Call 911! | 報警 |
[01:52] | Somebody get us a towel! | 快拿毛巾 |
[01:54] | – Come on, buddy. – Let’s keep pressure on it. | -撐住 伙計 -來按住 |
[01:56] | Come on, Enzo. Come on, buddy. | 撐住 恩佐 撐住 |
[01:59] | No, seriously, I don’t mind working on sundays. | 不 我說真的 我不介意在周日工作 |
[02:02] | Yeah, murderers tend to take a break on the lord’s day. | 是啊 謀殺犯們周日都休息 |
[02:05] | What about that mattapan triple homicide? | 那馬特潘三連環殺人案是咋回事 |
[02:06] | Well, expect for that, yeah. | 這個案子是個例外 |
[02:08] | – Frost, your mom’s here. – Hey, mom. | -弗羅斯特 你媽來了 -好啊 媽 |
[02:10] | How’d you get here so fast? | 怎么這么快就到了 |
[02:11] | We got off to an early start, no traffic on the 95. | 我們提前走了 路上也沒堵車 |
[02:14] | – Hey. – Hey, Robin. | -你好 -你好 羅賓 |
[02:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么也來了 |
[02:17] | Oh, Cameron’s on vacation. | 卡梅隆在放假 |
[02:18] | He was bored, so, never been to Boston. | 很無聊 他還從沒來過波士頓呢 |
[02:20] | – Hey, Cam. – Hey. | -你好 小卡 -你好 |
[02:22] | We’re gonna ride the duck boat. | 我們要去坐鴨子船 |
[02:23] | Cool, man. | 真棒 |
[02:24] | Hi, Camille. | 你好 卡米爾 |
[02:24] | – Jane. How are you? – I’m good. | -簡 最近怎么樣 -挺好 |
[02:27] | Thank you. It’s been a long time. | 謝謝 好久不見了 |
[02:28] | This is Robin, my mom’s roommate, and her son, Cameron. | 這是羅賓 我媽的室友 這是她兒子卡梅隆 |
[02:30] | So nice to meet you. | 很高興見到你 |
[02:32] | Nice to meet you. I’m jane. Hi. | 很高興見到你 我是簡 你好 |
[02:33] | – Hi. – This is my brother frankie. | -你好 -這是我弟弟弗蘭基 |
[02:35] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好啊 |
[02:37] | How come you don’t have a police uniform? | 你們怎么沒穿警服呢 |
[02:39] | Actually, detectives don’t wear uniforms. | 事實上 警探不穿警服 |
[02:41] | But I’m just on call today. | 但是我今天當班 |
[02:42] | We’re gonna go play some softball. | 我們要去打壘球 |
[02:44] | Wait for us! | 等等我們 |
[02:47] | Are you going bowling? | 你們這是要去打保齡球嗎 |
[02:49] | No. We want to play | 不是 我們想要打 |
[02:50] | for boston police department’s softball league. | 波士頓警局壘球聯賽 |
[02:52] | Heads up! Oop. | 注意咯 |
[02:56] | Yeah. | 真好 |
[02:57] | Good job breaking it in. | 準備工作做的不錯 |
[03:00] | Take off the tag. | 把商標取下來 |
[03:02] | Goodbye, playoffs. | 季后賽再見了 |
[03:04] | Uh…shoot. | 不妙 |
[03:06] | The season’s almost over, | 這個賽季要結束了 |
[03:08] | So, you know, may– maybe next year. | 所以或許你們明年再來 |
[03:10] | – Bummer. – Hold on. Let me make sure I understand. | -掃興 -等下 看看我聽懂了沒 |
[03:13] | Your science colleagues, | 你的科學家同事 |
[03:15] | Who, for all you know, | 你應該知道 |
[03:15] | could be world-class softball stars, | 他們可能是世界級的壘球明星 |
[03:18] | Aren’t welcome at your softball practice? | 你卻不讓他們參加你的訓練 |
[03:23] | – no. Uh…well… | -不行 -那個 |
[03:30] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[03:32] | Dr. Isles. | 艾爾斯醫生 |
[03:34] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我馬上就到 |
[03:37] | We’re not done here. | 這事兒還沒完 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:06] | Victim is Enzo Womack. | 受害者是恩佐·沃馬克 |
[04:09] | The running back from BCU? | BCU橄欖球隊的跑衛 |
[04:11] | The dessertier from end zone cakes? | 達陣區蛋糕的甜點師 |
[04:13] | Did you just say “Dessertier”? | 你不會說”甜點師”這仨子字吧 |
[04:14] | Enzo Womack is a well-known cakemaker. | 恩佐·沃馬克可是個有名的蛋糕師 |
[04:17] | He just opened his first D.I.Y. on charles street. | 他剛剛在查爾斯街開了一家DIY |
[04:19] | D.I.Y.? | DIY是啥 |
[04:20] | “Decorate it yourself.” It’s on my bucket list. | 自己動手裝飾 是我的愿望之一 |
[04:22] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[04:24] | Stabbed twice in the neck. | 脖子被刺了兩下 |
[04:26] | He was probably here to support the bcu fundraiser. | 他應該是來支持BCU的籌款活動的 |
[04:29] | Any witnesses? | 有目擊者嗎 |
[04:30] | Happened in the car wash. Nobody saw anything. | 在洗車過程中被殺 沒有人看到 |
[04:32] | We got a hundred people in and out of here. | 100多個人在這里晃來晃去 |
[04:33] | It’s a huge intersection. We don’t have one witness? | 這是個岔路 一個目擊者都沒有嗎 |
[04:35] | Once you drive in, it’s just you, your vehicle, | 車開進去以后就沒有別人在場了 |
[04:37] | and automated equipment for six minutes. | 自動化的設備 六分鐘搞定 |
[04:39] | Maybe someone was hiding in the van. | 或許有人藏在車里面 |
[04:40] | Do we know where he was coming from? | 知道車是打哪兒開來的嗎 |
[04:42] | His bakery, end zone cakes. | 他的蛋糕店 達陣區蛋糕 |
[04:44] | His nickname was “End zone” | 他的綽號就是達陣 |
[04:46] | ’cause he made so many touchdowns. | 因為他有很多次達陣得分 |
[04:47] | Who removed his body from the van? | 誰把他從車上搬下來的 |
[04:49] | Dan MacKenzie, team trainer. | 丹·麥肯齊 球隊助教 |
[04:50] | He and the coach tried to revive him. | 他和教練想要救他 |
[04:52] | MacKenzie and Enzo were friends. | 麥肯齊和恩佐是朋友 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I think they played together. | 是 他們一起踢球 |
[04:55] | Yeah, MacKenzie was a kicker. | 是啊 麥肯齊是踢球手 |
[04:56] | Played together for four seasons. | 他們一起打了四個賽季 |
[04:58] | Team’s a mess. | 球隊現在很亂 |
[05:00] | So is the crime scene. | 犯罪現場也是一樣 |
[05:03] | Found his cellphone. | 找到他的手機 |
[05:08] | I got a bad feeling this isn’t gonna be much help. | 我有不好的預感 它應該不會有什么幫助 |
[05:10] | All right, let’s get the van back to the evidence garage. | 好 把貨車移到罪證車庫 |
[05:13] | So much for a slow sunday. | 悠閑的周末結束了 |
[05:21] | What if I practiced my swing in that cagey thing? | 如果我在那個籠子里練習揮棒會怎么樣 |
[05:24] | It’s called a batting cage, Maura. | 那叫擊球網 莫拉 |
[05:26] | I’m looking for sergeant detective Korsak. | 我找科薩克警司 |
[05:32] | What is he doing here? | 他來這兒干什么 |
[05:37] | Casey. | 凱西 |
[05:39] | Jane. | 簡 |
[05:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:42] | I didn’t know you’d be here today. | 我不知道你今天會在這里 |
[05:44] | I work here. | 我在這兒工作啊 |
[05:47] | Hello, Maura. | 你好 莫拉 |
[05:48] | Casey, how are you? | 凱西 你好嗎 |
[05:49] | I’m okay. | 還行 |
[05:53] | Uh, I’ll — I’ll just meet you downstairs. | 我 我等會兒去樓下找你 |
[05:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry. That wasn’t much of a greeting. | 抱歉 剛才的打招呼很糟糕 |
[06:02] | Let me start again. Okay. | 我再來一次 |
[06:04] | Hello, Jane. | 你好 簡 |
[06:05] | Hello. It’s good to see you. | 你好 見到你真好 |
[06:08] | I said I’d, uh, be in touch when I was ready. | 我說過 我準備好的時候會聯系你 |
[06:11] | So, I’m guessing you’re not ready. | 所以我猜你還沒準備好 |
[06:15] | It’s complicated. I’m getting closer, though. | 很復雜 但是快了 |
[06:17] | Okay. So — so, why are you here? | 好 那么你來這里做什么 |
[06:20] | I need to talk to, uh, sergeant Korsak. | 我需要找科薩克警司 |
[06:22] | Elsie! Hey! | 艾西 |
[06:24] | Hello, girl. Hi, Casey. | 你好小妞 你好 凱西 |
[06:26] | Hey, Vince. | 你好 文斯 |
[06:28] | All right, well, | 那我走了 |
[06:29] | You know, I don’t want to get between you and korsak. | 不妨礙你和科薩克談話 |
[06:30] | Oh, I just stopped by to ask if he would watch Elsie for me. | 我只是來問問他能不能幫我照看艾西 |
[06:37] | God, it’s good to see you. | 見到你真好 |
[06:39] | You can see me anytime you want. | 你隨時都可以見我 |
[06:41] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持聯系 |
[06:44] | I promise — I will. | 我保證 我會的 |
[06:46] | Well, you know where I am. | 你知道我在哪兒 |
[06:56] | I’m the kid that open the box | 我就是那個打開盒子的小孩 |
[06:58] | that said “Do not open until christmas.” | 盒子上寫著”圣誕節才能打開” |
[07:01] | No, I mean in november. | 不 是十一月 |
[07:03] | Ma caught me crawling under her bed | 媽曾經逮到我鉆到床下 |
[07:05] | looking for my birthday presents. | 找我的生日禮物 |
[07:08] | Are you getting how major this is? | 你知道這事兒有多重要嗎 |
[07:10] | Maura, you’re not even listening. | 莫拉 你根本就沒在聽 |
[07:11] | You have been talking about Casey for 31 minutes. | 你已經說了凱西31分鐘了 |
[07:15] | I’m having an epiphany here, a watershed moment. | 我在頓悟 這是一個分水嶺 |
[07:19] | I am having a life-altering experience. | 我在人生的轉折點 |
[07:23] | Can you hand me the metal probe? | 能把那個金屬探針遞給我嗎 |
[07:26] | Yes. | 可以 |
[07:28] | I mean, Casey gave me the perfect opportunity | 凱西這件事給了我一個 |
[07:30] | To be my impatient self — | 變得焦躁的完美機會 |
[07:31] | You know, to pressure him and demand answers, | 對他施壓 要求答案 |
[07:35] | And — and I didn’t. | 但是我沒有 |
[07:36] | Me. I was patient. | 我其實是挺耐心的 |
[07:40] | Isn’t that amazing? | 你難道不驚訝嗎 |
[07:42] | Yes. Can you hand me the forceps? | 確實 能把鑷子遞給我一下嗎 |
[07:44] | Okay, you cannot still be upset about the softball thing. | 你不能一直都因為打壘球的事生我氣啊 |
[07:49] | This “Softball thing.” Hmm. | 這次打壘球的事 嗯哼 |
[07:52] | I-I put my pride on the line | 我把尊嚴都踩在了腳下 |
[07:55] | And beg to be included in an extracurricular activity in front of my employees. | 在我的下屬面前懇請加入這次課外活動 |
[07:59] | Why is it so important to you? | 你干嘛看的那么重啊 |
[08:01] | Why is it so important to build interdepartmental bridges? | 那為什么搭建部門間的橋梁是那么重要呢 |
[08:04] | You’ve clearly never played in a softball league. | 明顯你從未參加過壘球聯賽 |
[08:07] | You just don’t want us to play because you’re too competitive | 你不想讓我們玩是因為你很厲害 |
[08:09] | and you don’t think we’re any good. | 而且覺得我們水平很爛 |
[08:11] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我說的對嗎 |
[08:14] | Yes. | 沒錯 |
[08:15] | At least you’re honest. | 至少你還算誠實 |
[08:18] | He still has remarkable musculature. | 他依然有著很棒的肌肉 |
[08:21] | He must not eat his cakes. | 他肯定不吃自己的蛋糕 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[08:24] | Enzo was the first B.C.U player in years | 恩佐曾經是這些年來第一個有機會成為 |
[08:26] | who could have gone pro. | 職業運動員的BCU球員 |
[08:28] | I’m guessing that wasn’t an option | 我覺得在前十字韌帶撕裂以后 |
[08:29] | Once he tore his anterior cruciate ligament. | 他就沒這個機會了 |
[08:33] | Scar tissue looks to be about five years old. | 傷疤看起來大概有五年之久了 |
[08:36] | B.C.U going for the money with a hand-off to end zone. | BCU傳球給”達陣” |
[08:39] | Man, he was fast. | 天哪 他跑的可真快啊 |
[08:41] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[08:42] | Womack is tackled hard. | 沃馬克被狠狠攔截了 |
[08:44] | He’s not getting up. | 他爬不起來了 |
[08:46] | Folks, this does not look good. | 各位 這可不妙 |
[08:48] | It’s amazing how fast your life can change. | 人生變化之快令人驚嘆 |
[08:53] | All it took for Casey was an I.E.D. | 奪走凱西一切的不過是個簡易爆炸裝置 |
[08:56] | and some shrapnel. And a war. | 一些彈片 還有戰爭 |
[09:01] | My guess is Casey dropped by to see you. | 我猜凱西是順道來看你 |
[09:04] | Stop guessing. You’re bad at it. | 別猜了 你不擅長 |
[09:06] | He came by to see Korsak. | 他是過來看科薩克的 |
[09:08] | Oh, stop timing me. I’ll stop talking about Casey. | 別再給我計時了 我不說凱西了 |
[09:13] | There are hilt marks… | 有一些刀柄的印記 |
[09:16] | There and there. | 這兒 這兒 |
[09:17] | Those are probably from the knife. | 那些印記可能是由小刀造成的 |
[09:19] | A small buck knife, maybe? | 也許是一把小的巴克軍用刺刀 |
[09:21] | Well, many knives have hilts — | 很多刀都有刀柄 |
[09:23] | Survival knives, hunting knives, | 求生刀 獵刀 |
[09:25] | Skinning knives, commando knives, tanto knives. | 削皮刀 戰斗用刀 短刀 |
[09:28] | Can you please stop? | 你能停下來嗎 |
[09:33] | Some kind of particulate matter adhered to the wound. | 有某種微粒物質黏在傷口上 |
[09:38] | Well, that must have come off the knife. | 肯定是從刀上掉下來的 |
[09:39] | And white fibers — there. | 還有白色纖維 在那兒 |
[09:41] | I’ll have the crime lab analyze all this. | 我會讓罪證化驗室拿去分析 |
[09:45] | Okay, the victim’s van is in the evidence garage. | 受害者的貨車在罪證車庫里 |
[09:47] | I’ll be back. | 我馬上回來 |
[09:48] | Will you think about the, uh, “Softball thing”? | 你能考慮下打壘球的事嗎 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[09:54] | Thank you. | 謝了 |
[09:57] | Sorry, the answer’s still no. | 不好意思 答案還是不行 |
[10:02] | We got a bunch of cake-decorating stuff. | 我們找到了一堆蛋糕裝飾材料 |
[10:04] | It’s all covered with arterial blood spray and car-wash suds. | 都被噴出來的動脈血和洗車泡沫給覆蓋了 |
[10:08] | Killer was smart. | 兇手很聰明 |
[10:09] | He ruined any chance we had of making a case with forensics. | 他把我們能用于控告的任何機會都給毀了 |
[10:12] | Doesn’t it seem a little spur of the moment, | 看起來當時挺刺激的 |
[10:13] | Stabbing someone in a car wash? | 在洗車過程中把人刺傷 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | I’ll get it all photographed and tested. | 我馬上拍下來再檢驗一下 |
[10:20] | Where’s Frost? | 弗羅斯特在哪兒 |
[10:20] | Well, the warrant came through. | 搜查令批了下來 |
[10:22] | He’s working on Enzo’s laptop | 他在搗鼓恩佐的電腦 |
[10:23] | and still trying to dry out his cellphone. | 還一直試著干燥他的手機 |
[10:27] | Okay, I’ll have the crime lab | 好吧 我會讓罪證化驗室對比檢驗 |
[10:29] | comparison-test all the tools and knives in here. | 這里所有的工具和刀具 |
[10:33] | Maura thinks that the murder weapon had a hilt. | 莫拉覺得兇器有刀柄 |
[10:36] | This has a hilt. | 這個就有個刀柄 |
[10:39] | I didn’t know he was coming. | 我不知道他會來 |
[10:42] | Yeah, I figured. | 我了解 |
[10:44] | He asked a lot of questions about you. | 他問了你的很多事情 |
[10:47] | Really? | 真的嗎 |
[10:51] | Why did he leave Elsie? | 為什么他把艾西留給你 |
[10:52] | I’m taking care of her for a while. | 我要照顧她一段時間 |
[10:53] | He knew if he brought her by, I couldn’t refuse her. | 他知道如果他帶它來 我是不會拒絕的 |
[10:56] | You’re taking care of her? For how long? | 你要照看它嗎 照看多久 |
[10:58] | Maybe a few months. | 或許幾個月吧 |
[10:59] | Why? Where’s he going? He didn’t go into details. | 為什么啊 他要去哪兒 他沒細說 |
[11:02] | You’re a detective. Didn’t you ask? | 你是個警探 你怎么不問啊 |
[11:03] | I didn’t want to pry! | 我不想多打聽 |
[11:04] | Oh, that’s so male. | 男的都是這樣 |
[11:11] | You think this is frosting? | 你覺得這是糖霜嗎 |
[11:13] | Maybe. Crime lab can test it. | 可能吧 罪證化驗室能檢驗出來 |
[11:15] | Look, we got at least several years’ worth | 看啊 我們至少找到了夠吃幾年的 |
[11:17] | of frosting and cake crumbs. | 糖霜和蛋糕屑了 |
[11:19] | What the hell is “Fun-dant”? | “放旦”是什么鬼東西 |
[11:22] | Fondant. | 是方旦糖 |
[11:23] | And it’s sticky, sweet, inedible crap | 那東西很黏很甜還不能吃 |
[11:26] | That they put on cakes. | 他們把它放到蛋糕上 |
[11:27] | Don’t put it on retirement cake. | 別把它放在慶祝退休的蛋糕上 |
[11:28] | Duly noted. | 會注意的 |
[11:33] | You’re a good girl, elsie. | 真是條乖狗 艾西 |
[11:34] | Oh, she’s the best. | 它是最棒的狗 |
[11:36] | And you’re a service dog. | 還是一條肢障服務犬 |
[11:38] | Casey needs you, so what are you doing here? | 凱西需要你 你在這兒干嘛呢 |
[11:47] | Hey, ma. | 嘿 媽媽 |
[11:48] | This is detective Frost’s mother, Camille. | 這是弗羅斯特警探的媽媽卡米爾 |
[11:50] | Oh. Nice to meet you. I’m angela. | 很高興見到你 我是安琪拉 |
[11:52] | Hi. Pleasure. | 你好 幸會 |
[11:54] | You okay waiting here? | 您在這兒等可以嗎 |
[11:55] | Yes, yes. | 沒問題 |
[11:56] | And thank you so much for taking us around. | 多謝你帶著我們四處轉悠 |
[11:58] | Sure. See ya, ma. | 小事一樁 回見 媽媽 |
[12:00] | Bye, babe. | 再見 寶貝兒 |
[12:01] | What a nice man. | 多好的一個男人啊 |
[12:03] | He drove me and my roommate and her son | 他開車帶著我和我的室友還有她的孩子 |
[12:05] | all over Boston while we were waiting for Barry. | 在我們等巴里期間在波士頓四處轉悠 |
[12:08] | Yeah, he’s a good kid. | 沒錯 他是個好孩子 |
[12:09] | And, uh, your son and my daughter, Jane, are like this. | 你兒子和我女兒簡就像這個一樣 |
[12:15] | I wish I lived closer. | 我希望我能住的近一些 |
[12:16] | I feel like I never see him. | 我覺得我從未見過他一樣 |
[12:18] | You live in, uh, Virginia, right? | 你住在維吉尼亞州對嗎 |
[12:20] | Norfolk. | 諾福克 |
[12:21] | I teach at one of the military universities there. | 我在那里的一所軍校教書 |
[12:23] | Nice. What do you teach? | 真好啊 你教什么的 |
[12:24] | Civil engineering. | 土木工程 |
[12:27] | Well, now we know where, uh, detective Frost gets his brains. | 現在我們知道弗羅斯特的智商是遺傳誰了 |
[12:30] | His father was actually pretty smart, too. | 他爸爸其實也很聰明 |
[12:35] | Uh, we divorced 20 years ago. | 我們20年前離了婚 |
[12:38] | I just got divorced. | 我剛離婚 |
[12:39] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真對不起 |
[12:41] | I’m not. | 我不覺得 |
[12:43] | Well, anymore. | 不再覺得 |
[12:45] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 要我幫你拿杯咖啡嗎 |
[12:46] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不需要 謝謝 |
[12:47] | I think I already had enough on the way here. | 我覺得在路上已經喝得夠多了 |
[12:50] | I’m actually trying to work up the nerve | 我一直都在試著鼓起勇氣 |
[12:52] | to tell Barry that I’m getting remarried. | 告訴巴里我準備再婚了 |
[12:55] | Oh. Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[12:58] | Why is that making you nervous? | 為什么這還會讓你緊張呢 |
[13:01] | The divorce was hard on him. | 離婚讓他很難過 |
[13:03] | And I never dated. | 并且我從未出去約會過 |
[13:04] | Well, don’t get me wrong. | 別誤解我 |
[13:05] | Barry is very respectful, | 巴里很尊重我 |
[13:07] | But knowing him, you know, he has strong opinions. | 但你知道的 他有著很強烈的意見 |
[13:11] | Well, we did bring them up | 我們把他們帶大 |
[13:12] | to have their own minds. | 就是為了讓他們有自己的想法 |
[13:15] | Yes, we did. | 沒錯 |
[13:17] | It’s crazy how the tables turn, isn’t it? | 轉變就是如此無常 不是嗎 |
[13:20] | I was seeing this guy for a while, | 我和這個男的交往有一段時間了 |
[13:22] | And, uh, my kids went nuts. | 我的孩子都快瘋了 |
[13:26] | What’d you do? | 那你又怎樣了 |
[13:27] | Felt guilty. | 感覺很內疚 |
[13:29] | But then I decided I was allowed to be a person, too. | 但然后我決定我不能活在別人的世界里 |
[13:33] | Yes, you are. | 沒錯 |
[13:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:45] | I think you need to complain about your lunch order. | 我覺得你應該抱怨一下你的午飯啊 |
[13:47] | There’s a phone in it. | 都有個手機掉里頭了 |
[13:48] | Rice is an effective desiccant. | 大米是種有效的干燥劑 |
[13:50] | Are you using three-syllable words | 你用三音節詞 |
[13:52] | because your mother’s in town? | 是因為你媽媽過來了嗎 |
[13:54] | Oh, man. I might be. | 天啊 可能吧 |
[13:56] | Can you make it work? | 能開機嗎 |
[13:57] | I’m not sure. Circuits are wet. | 我不確定 線路很濕滑 |
[13:59] | But I’ve been having fun on Enzo’s laptop. | 不過我一直在玩恩佐的手提電腦 |
[14:02] | He liked three things. | 他喜歡三件事 |
[14:04] | Let me guess — women, cakes, and bcu football. | 讓我猜猜 女人 蛋糕和BCU橄欖球隊 |
[14:08] | What a life — football, women, and cake. | 這什么日子 橄欖球 女人和蛋糕 |
[14:11] | Enzo was a season-ticket holder. | 恩佐有整季的套票 |
[14:13] | And he also had every BUC game | 他硬盤里有波士頓劍橋大學隊 |
[14:15] | from the last 10 years on his hard drive. | 過去十年的比賽錄像 |
[14:17] | That’s a serious fan. | 真是個認真的粉絲 |
[14:18] | Dude was hardcore. | 男人們真是執著 |
[14:19] | He watched every game and a lot of replays. | 他每場比賽必看 重播也不錯過 |
[14:21] | Pretty sure viewing football on his computer didn’t kill him. | 無疑在電腦上看橄欖球要不了他的命 |
[14:23] | Yeah, and I remember him to be quite the ladies’ man. | 是的 我記得他是婦女之友 |
[14:25] | What about the women in his life? | 他生活中的女人們呢 |
[14:31] | Ho-ho-ho! Nice assortment of desserts. | 好多甜點 |
[14:34] | I meant the cupcakes. | 我是說紙杯蛋糕 |
[14:35] | Yeah, sure you did. | 是嘛 你確實這么說了 |
[14:37] | Most of them are his old girlfriends. | 她們中大多數是他的前女友 |
[14:38] | He hired his old flames? | 他雇了他的舊情人嗎 |
[14:41] | Which flavor would you choose, Korsak? | 你要什么口味 科薩克 |
[14:43] | Chocolate? Vanilla? | 巧克力 香草 |
[14:44] | So many cupcakes, so little time. | 紙杯蛋糕太多 時間太少 |
[14:46] | Okay, I’m about to file a harassment claim. | 好吧 我要提出騷擾索賠 |
[14:47] | It has to be hostile and offensive. | 騷擾必須是冒犯性的才可以 |
[14:49] | Keep talking. | 繼續說 |
[14:52] | Enzo updated his schedule on this internal calendar. | 恩佐在私人日歷上更新了他的日程 |
[14:56] | Well, he posted he was going to the car-wash fundraiser. | 他寫了他要去洗車募捐 |
[14:59] | Who had access to that calendar? | 誰有權限看這個日歷 |
[15:00] | Just his employees. | 只有他的雇員 |
[15:01] | You mean just his ex-girlfriends? | 你是說只有他的前女友們 |
[15:05] | Check this out. | 看這個 |
[15:10] | “What I’d like to do to my ex-boyfriend.” | 我想這樣對待我的前男友 |
[15:12] | Where’d you find that photo? | 你在哪里找到這張照片的 |
[15:13] | She posted it on CandidGram. | 她發在獵影時克上了 |
[15:15] | She posted selfies all day long. | 她整天都在發自拍照 |
[15:17] | Okay, who’s Laura Stephens? | 勞拉·史蒂芬斯是誰 |
[15:18] | She looks like an employee. I’ll check. | 看上去是個雇員 我查查 |
[15:21] | She’s 24. | 她24歲 |
[15:22] | She’s a cake decorator at end zone cakes. | 她是達陣區蛋糕店的蛋糕裝裱師 |
[15:25] | All right, well, come on. | 好吧 走吧 |
[15:26] | Maura’s mad at me, | 莫拉生我的氣了 |
[15:27] | So let’s give her a cheap thrill, | 我來讓她小開心一下 |
[15:29] | and she can comparison-test the cake knives. | 她可以去對蛋糕刀做比對 |
[15:33] | Meet me at the elevator. | 電梯見 |
[15:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:38] | You know how I drove Frost’s mom | 你知道我帶弗羅斯特他媽 |
[15:39] | and her roommate around? | 和她室友閑逛嗎 |
[15:41] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[15:43] | Well, I think they’re, uh… | 我覺得她們是 |
[15:45] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[15:46] | No,don’t know. | 不 我不懂 |
[15:47] | I think they’re a couple. | 我覺得她們是一對 |
[15:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:49] | Does Frost know? | 弗羅斯特知道嗎 |
[15:52] | Never mind. Don’t answer that. | 別在意 不用回答 |
[15:53] | It — it’s none of our business. | 這 這和咱們無關 |
[15:54] | No way he knows. | 他怎么可能知道 |
[15:55] | She was married — to his father. | 她結婚了 和他爸 |
[15:57] | Well, what makes you think they’re a couple? | 你怎么就認為她們是一對 |
[15:59] | Jane, they’re a couple. | 簡 她們是一對 |
[16:01] | It’s non of our business. | 不關咱們的事 |
[16:03] | What’s none of your business? | 什么不關你的事 |
[16:12] | We were…just talking about ma. | 我們 在談論我媽 |
[16:15] | It sounded like you were talking about her love life. | 聽起來像是在談論她的情感生活 |
[16:16] | No. Menopause. | 不是 是更年期 |
[16:19] | We were talking about menopause. | 我們在談論更年期 |
[16:21] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 是 是的 你說的對 |
[16:23] | It’s none of our business if ma’s in menopause. | 我媽更年期了和我們無關 |
[16:26] | See ya. | 回見 |
[16:29] | You ready? | 準備好了嗎 |
[16:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:31] | We should… get Maura and go. | 我們要 帶上莫拉一起走 |
[16:44] | Boston homicide. | 波士頓兇案組 |
[16:45] | What are you doing about Enzo? | 你對恩佐做了什么 |
[16:47] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[16:48] | Valentina Smith. | 瓦倫蒂娜·史密斯 |
[16:50] | How could you let this happen? | 你們怎么能讓這事發生呢 |
[16:52] | Car washes are supposed to be safe! | 洗車本來應該很安全的 |
[16:55] | Uh, what was your relationship to him? | 你和他什么關系 |
[16:56] | We went to college together. | 我們是大學同學 |
[16:59] | I’m his office manager. | 我是他的辦公室主任 |
[17:00] | Were you two involved? | 你們談過戀愛嗎 |
[17:02] | In college. | 大學有過 |
[17:03] | We haven’t slept together in years. | 我們好幾年都沒有睡過了 |
[17:05] | And where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪里 |
[17:07] | Delivering a wedding cake. | 送結婚蛋糕去了 |
[17:09] | We’ll need to verify that. | 我們要去證實 |
[17:11] | Whatever. | 隨便你們 |
[17:13] | I’m not about to kill my boss. | 我不會謀殺老板的 |
[17:14] | We’d like to talk to Laura Stephens. | 我們要找勞拉·史蒂芬斯談談 |
[17:18] | Everybody here was his friend. | 這里所有人都是他朋友 |
[17:20] | We’re working on a cake for his memorial service now. | 我們現在在為他的追悼會做蛋糕 |
[17:26] | They’re making the Boston Cambridge University | 他們在做一個波士頓劍橋大學 |
[17:29] | Football stadium. | 橄欖球場 |
[17:30] | Oh, look! It’s a little Enzo. | 看 這是小恩佐 |
[17:32] | And this is a representation of heaven. | 這個是想表現天堂 |
[17:35] | And I think that golden ladder | 我覺得這是一個可以讓 |
[17:36] | – is so he can ascend. Uh, Dr. Isles? | -他爬上去的金梯子 -艾爾斯醫生 |
[17:39] | The comparison test? | 比對測試呢 |
[17:41] | Oh, yes, of course. | 對哦 當然 |
[17:45] | Damn, Enzo liked them in all shapes, sizes, and colors. | 恩佐愛她們的全部 身材 體型 發色 |
[17:49] | Is that harassment? | 這算騷擾嗎 |
[17:50] | Possibly, yes. | 也許 算吧 |
[17:53] | You’ll interfere with my process if you come any closer. | 如果你們再靠近一點就打擾到我工作了 |
[17:57] | We’d like to talk to you about Enzo Womack. | 我們想和你談談恩佐·沃馬克 |
[17:59] | Can you just wait a sec? | 稍等一下好嗎 |
[18:01] | Crap, you made me bump the chin strap. | 我去 你讓我撞到了枕頦帶 |
[18:03] | Are these your knives? | 這些是你的刀嗎 |
[18:04] | Don’t touch them. | 別碰它們 |
[18:06] | I’ll need a clay impression for a comparison test. | 我需要這些刀的粘土印痕來作比對 |
[18:09] | I didn’t kill him, all right? | 我沒殺他 好嗎 |
[18:11] | A woman definitely killed that bastard, though. | 但一定是某個女人殺了那混蛋 |
[18:13] | How do you know a woman killed him? | 你怎么知道是女人殺了他 |
[18:14] | You think you can sleep with a girl, | 你覺得你能睡了一個姑娘 |
[18:16] | buy her brunch, whisper sweet bullshit in her ear, | 給她買早午餐 在她耳邊說甜蜜的鬼話 |
[18:18] | and then say, “Let’s be friends, ‘kay?” | 然后卻說”我們做朋友吧” |
[18:21] | You think you can do that over and over? | 你覺得你能一次又一次這么做嗎 |
[18:23] | We found this photo you posted, Laura. | 我們找到了你發的這張照片 勞拉 |
[18:26] | It was a joke. | 只是個玩笑 |
[18:27] | It doesn’t seem that funny to me. | 對我來說可沒那么可笑 |
[18:29] | Me neither. | 我也覺得 |
[18:31] | That looks pretty sharp. | 看上去很尖銳 |
[18:33] | It’s a flower pin. | 這是一個花針 |
[18:35] | You should talk to everybody. | 去問問別人 |
[18:36] | Enzo strung us all along. | 恩佐自始至終都在纏著我們 |
[18:38] | “Let’s be friends, ‘kay?” | 我們做朋友吧 好嗎 |
[18:39] | – No, not okay. – So, why’d you work for him? | -不 不好 -那你為什么還為他工作 |
[18:42] | Do you know how hard it is | 你知道在當下的經濟狀況 |
[18:43] | to find a decent job in this economy? | 找到一份像樣的工作有多難嗎 |
[18:45] | I have a major in gender studies. | 我主修過性別研究 |
[18:48] | Ooh. Yeah, I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[18:53] | Well, it seems to me that | 在我看來 |
[18:54] | Enzo gave you a reason to kill him, Laura. | 恩佐的行為促使你殺了他 勞拉 |
[18:56] | He did, but I didn’t. | 他確實該殺 不過我沒有 |
[18:58] | I was at the gym. You can check. | 我當時在健身房 你們可以查 |
[19:00] | They take a picture when they swipe it. | 刷卡的時候他們拍了照片 |
[19:02] | I want it back. | 我要了回來 |
[19:03] | I have to work out later today. | 我晚上還要去健身 |
[19:10] | It’s a shame that Laura has a solid alibi. | 真想不到勞拉有這么確鑿的不在場證明 |
[19:14] | Still, I think Enzo was playing a dangerous game. | 我仍然認為恩佐在玩一個危險的游戲 |
[19:17] | You think, uh, too many notches | 你覺得是他的濫交 |
[19:18] | on the bedpost got him killed? | 害死了他嗎 |
[19:19] | Maybe. | 說不準 |
[19:22] | Okay, Maura’s finished testing all the knives. | 莫拉檢測完了所有刀 |
[19:24] | Our murder weapon is not that bakery. | 我們的兇器不屬于那家蛋糕店 |
[19:27] | So, it’s nice that Robin came with your mom, | 羅賓能陪你媽來真是太好了 |
[19:30] | You know, so she could have some company. | 這樣她就有人陪了 |
[19:32] | My mom’s really independent, but, yeah, I guess. | 我媽真的很獨立 不過 我猜的 |
[19:35] | How do they know each other? | 她們怎么認識的 |
[19:36] | They’re both professors at the naval university in Norfolk. | 她們都是諾福克海軍大學的教授 |
[19:39] | I didn’t know your mom was a professor. | 我不知道你媽是教授 |
[19:40] | My mom was in one of the first classes | 我媽的課是海軍大學第一批 |
[19:42] | at the naval academy that allowed women. | 允許有女老師教講的課之一 |
[19:44] | Are you kidding me? | 沒開玩笑吧 |
[19:45] | She’s amazing. | 她可牛了 |
[19:47] | She and my dad were midshipmen together. | 她和我爸都上的海軍學校 |
[19:48] | That’s how they met. | 他們在那兒認識的 |
[19:49] | He had the career she should have. | 她在事業上不輸我爸 |
[19:52] | And they’re roommates, y-your mom and Robin? | 你媽媽和羅賓是室友 對吧 |
[19:55] | After Robin’s divorce, they decided to share expenses. | 羅賓離婚后 她們決定一起分擔開銷 |
[19:58] | Professors don’t make that much. | 教授賺錢不容易啊 |
[19:59] | Well, it’s good they have each other. | 兩人在一起挺好的 |
[20:01] | I mean to — to share expenses. | 我是說 一起分擔開銷挺好的 |
[20:03] | No kidding. | 那倒是真的 |
[20:04] | Come on. Let’s call it a day. | 走吧 下班啦 |
[20:06] | We got two games left in the season, | 這賽季只剩兩場比賽了 |
[20:08] | and if we don’t get in a practice today, | 今天再不練習的話 |
[20:09] | the Drug Unit’s gonna kick our ass. | 要被緝毒組橫掃了 |
[20:11] | Since you put it that way… | 既然你都這么說了 |
[20:13] | You think it’s okay if — if I bring my mom? | 我帶上我媽行嗎 |
[20:15] | Oh, and — and Robin and Cameron, too? | 還有羅賓和卡梅隆 |
[20:18] | Sure. | 當然 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:31] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[20:32] | Jane. | 簡 |
[20:34] | Can’t believe you weren’t gonna tell us about practice. | 沒想到你們連練習都不叫上我們 |
[20:37] | Okay…look, there are only two more games left in the season, | 行了 聽著 這賽季只剩兩場比賽了 |
[20:40] | and — and we’ll be disqualified. | 再說我們會被取消資格的 |
[20:42] | You’re not part of homicide. | 你們又不是兇案組的 |
[20:43] | Oh, so Frost’s mom is part of homicide? | 那弗羅斯特的媽媽就是了嗎 |
[20:47] | Jane, we could buck up sides and have a scrimmage. | 簡 我們來猜拳分組 打場練習賽吧 |
[20:49] | Buck up? Who are you, Opie? | 猜拳 你是還沒長大嗎 |
[20:51] | – Who’s Opie? – Shh. Honey. | -誰還沒長大 -別多嘴 親愛的 |
[20:53] | Maura, you — you don’t have enough players for a team. | 莫拉 你們人數不夠組成一隊 |
[20:55] | Oh, we’d be happy to play for Maura’s team. | 我們愿意加入莫拉的隊伍 |
[20:58] | Yeah. Why not? | 對啊 好呀 |
[20:59] | We’re just a couple of old ladies looking for some exercise. | 我倆不過是找個機會鍛煉鍛煉的老女人 |
[21:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:05] | All right. So, you’re gonna have to buck up, Jane. | 好了 你要加油了 簡 |
[21:10] | I’d love to. | 樂意至極 |
[21:14] | It’s only fair that the winners buy the losers drinks. | 贏家給輸家買喝的 再公平不過了 |
[21:19] | Korsak got to take Cameron to icecream. | 科薩克能帶卡梅隆去吃冰淇淋 |
[21:20] | We got to endure this? | 我們就得在這兒忍受這個 |
[21:21] | Lab results, dr. Isles. | 實驗室出結果了 艾爾斯醫生 |
[21:23] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[21:25] | All the identifiable organic substances | 貨車里可辨認的有機物 |
[21:27] | in the van were glucose-based confectioner’s compounds. | 均為葡萄糖基糖類化合物 |
[21:30] | Swell. | 了不起 |
[21:31] | And blood and glycerin from the soap. | 以及血液和肥皂中的甘油 |
[21:33] | Double swell. | 超級了不起 |
[21:34] | There was one exception. | 除去一種物質 |
[21:36] | The blue substance that you found on the rear floor mat | 你們在后車廂墊子上發現的藍色物質 |
[21:38] | is bulk of field paint. | 是部分場地油漆 |
[21:40] | Field paint? | 場地油漆 |
[21:41] | BCU’s colors are blue and… | 波士頓劍橋大學的球場是藍色的 |
[21:44] | Susie, can you check and see if | 蘇西 你能查查那油漆 |
[21:46] | that field paint is from BCU? | 是否來自波士頓劍橋大學嗎 |
[21:47] | – Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -是 沒問題 -多謝了 |
[21:51] | Oh, just two old ladies in need of some exercise. | 就倆需要鍛煉的老太太 |
[21:56] | Mm. I think somebody lied. | 我看有人沒說實話 |
[21:58] | It wasn’t a lie. We are old ladies. | 是實話 我們不就是老太太嗎 |
[22:01] | And we needed exercise. | 再說我們確實需要鍛煉了 |
[22:03] | It was such an exciting game. | 比賽太刺激了 |
[22:04] | 6-1. We trounced you. | 6比1 我們完勝 |
[22:07] | “We”? | 我們 |
[22:09] | Camille hit two home runs, | 卡米爾打出兩記本壘打 |
[22:10] | and Robin hit a grand slam. | 羅賓打出一記滿壘本壘打 |
[22:12] | So 2 for you, 4 for you, and zero for you. | 所以你得兩分 你得四分 你沒得分 |
[22:15] | Exactly. | 完全正確 |
[22:16] | And is it a “we” when you got two ringers? | 這倆槍手替你打了 有你什么事兒 |
[22:22] | Oh, my god! You knew. | 我的天啊 你早就知道了 |
[22:25] | Well, I figured Robin’s swing had lost some power. | 我沒想到羅賓揮棒還那么有力 |
[22:28] | Frost! | 弗羅斯特 |
[22:29] | And mom — you haven’t played in a while. | 再說老媽 你都很久沒打了 |
[22:32] | We thought we were rustier than we were. | 我們也以為自己腿腳不靈活了呢 |
[22:34] | We scored one run — one. | 我們只得了一分 就一分 |
[22:38] | I think you played really well. | 我覺得你們打得挺好的 |
[22:40] | The Drug Unit’s gonna destroy us. | 肯定得被緝毒組滅了 |
[22:42] | Well, not if you let us play. | 讓我們加入就不會了 |
[22:44] | And by “us”, you mean Camille and Robin? | 你說的”我們”是指卡米爾和羅賓吧 |
[22:47] | You’re a very sore loser. | 你真是輸不起 |
[22:48] | I did make it to the first base. | 再怎么說我也到第一壘了 |
[22:50] | – You don’t say “the”. – What? | -哪有人說”第” 啊 -什么 |
[22:52] | You made it to first base because you were walked. | 你到達了一壘 可你是被保送上壘的 |
[22:55] | You know, walking’s good. | 保送上壘很好啊 |
[22:56] | – To the walk. – To the walk. | -敬保送上壘 -敬保送上壘 |
[22:58] | Walking. | 繼續保送 |
[23:03] | Why are you kicking my leg? | 你踢我腿干嘛 |
[23:05] | I s-should hand it to Robin and Camille. | 我只能對羅賓和卡米爾拱手示弱了 |
[23:11] | Jane, did you hurt your neck? Are you having a muscle spasm? | 簡 你傷到脖子了嗎 肌肉抽筋了嗎 |
[23:13] | Really? | 還不懂啊 |
[23:14] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我要舉杯敬酒 |
[23:16] | That’s great sportsmanship. | 這才叫有球品呢 |
[23:18] | See? Toasting the winning team. | 看見沒 為優勝隊舉杯慶賀 |
[23:20] | Uh, to two wonderful people | 敬兩位好人 |
[23:23] | who have taught me the meaning of love and commitment — | 她們教會了我愛和承諾的意義 |
[23:26] | My mom…and her partner, Robin. | 我媽媽 還有她的伴侶羅賓 |
[23:32] | Barry, you knew? | 巴里 你已經知道了 |
[23:33] | Yeah, mom, I knew. | 是的 媽媽 我早知道了 |
[23:35] | I had been agonizing over this for years. | 我都苦惱好幾年了 |
[23:37] | You never brought it up. It wasn’t my business. | 你從沒提過 我也不想多問 |
[23:40] | Honey. | 親愛的 |
[23:44] | I figured if you wanted to tell me, you would. | 我想你愿意說的時候 會告訴我的 |
[23:46] | I told you. | 我就說吧 |
[23:47] | You’ve never given him enough credit. | 你就是對他沒信心 |
[23:50] | I just wish I’d known. | 為什么不早告訴我呢 |
[23:51] | How many times have I invited you to Massachusetts? | 我邀請你們來麻省都多少次啦 |
[23:54] | I kept hoping you’d make an honest woman out of her. | 我一直希望你能讓她敞開心扉 |
[23:56] | I’m glad you finally have. | 很高興你做到了 |
[23:59] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[24:00] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[24:01] | Yes, congratulations. | 是啊 恭喜 |
[24:03] | When is the wedding day? | 婚禮什么時候辦 |
[24:04] | We actually haven’t even set the date yet. | 其實我們還沒定日子呢 |
[24:06] | It’s — it was just time to tell you, Barry. | 是時候告訴你了 巴里 |
[24:10] | I couldn’t get married without you. | 我結婚不能沒有你 |
[24:12] | You’ll be our best man? | 做我的伴郎怎么樣 |
[24:14] | You know I will. | 那是一定的 |
[24:15] | Oh, and I have a great dress I haven’t worn yet. | 我正好有件漂亮衣服沒穿過呢 |
[24:18] | You haven’t been invited. | 人家又沒邀請你 |
[24:20] | Listen, when we have our wedding, | 聽著 我們婚禮那天 |
[24:21] | you’ll all be welcome. | 歡迎大家都來 |
[24:22] | We’d love to have you join us. | 你們來我們會很高興的 |
[24:24] | All right, well, this calls for champagne. | 好了 這得上香檳才行 |
[24:26] | Losing team is buying. | 輸家買單 |
[24:27] | Hear, hear! | 同意 同意 |
[24:29] | As long as winning team stops mocking. | 前提是贏的人別再唧唧歪歪了 |
[24:32] | Sorry, sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:44] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么來了 |
[24:47] | I wanted to apologize. | 跟你道歉 |
[24:49] | Oh? What did you do? | 道什么歉 |
[24:52] | Come inside. | 進來吧 |
[24:54] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:57] | I’m so sorry. We — we can talk out here. | 抱歉 我們就在這兒談吧 |
[24:59] | I don’t mean I can’t make it up your stairs. | 我不是說我不能爬樓梯 |
[25:01] | I mean I don’t want to go inside. | 我只是不想進去 |
[25:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪兒 |
[25:11] | Upstairs to hear your apology. | 上樓聽你道歉 |
[25:15] | It might take me a while. | 那你得等我一會兒 |
[25:17] | Good. I have to put my glove away. | 行 我反正得把手套收起來 |
[25:40] | No. Okay. | 不行 好吧 |
[25:47] | Okay, okay, okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 淡定 淡定 淡定 |
[25:54] | Um, coming! | 來了 |
[25:56] | Coming. | 來了 |
[25:57] | Coming. Okay. | 來了 算了 |
[26:07] | Are you okay? | 你沒事吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 對 沒事 |
[26:11] | Uh, come in. Um, sit down. | 進來吧 請坐 |
[26:16] | Can — can I get you a beer or… | 給你拿瓶啤酒 還是 |
[26:18] | Maybe a water. | 拿杯水吧 |
[26:20] | A water. Okay. | 喝水 好的 |
[26:21] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[26:27] | I remember the last time I was here. | 還記得我上次來的時候 |
[26:31] | Right before your last tour in Afghanistan. | 就在你最后一次去阿富汗前夜 |
[26:38] | My final tour. | 我的終極之旅 |
[26:44] | It’s like the last run on a ski slope. | 就像是滑雪道上的最后一滑 |
[26:46] | You know as you’re falling you shouldn’t have taken it. | 摔倒的時候才想著早知道不冒這個險了 |
[26:54] | Thank you for coming up. I-I know you didn’t want to. | 謝謝你能上來 我知道你并不想這樣 |
[26:58] | I did. I ju– | 我想 只是 |
[27:00] | I didn’t want to be this close to you. | 我不想離你這么近 |
[27:04] | Casey. | 凱西 |
[27:08] | Please. | 別這樣 |
[27:10] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[27:12] | I asked Sergeant Korsak | 我讓科薩克警司 |
[27:14] | to look after Elsie because I’m having surgery. | 照顧艾西是因為我要動手術 |
[27:16] | Surgery? W-when? | 手術 什么時候 |
[27:18] | Soon. | 快了 |
[27:19] | The stem-cell trials? | 是干細胞試驗 |
[27:20] | No. I’m not a candidate. | 不 我沒有參與試驗 |
[27:22] | I found a neurosurgeon. | 我找到一位神經外科醫生 |
[27:24] | He thinks he can remove the, uh, shrapnel | 他覺得他能取出 |
[27:26] | and bone shards from pressing against my spinal cord. | 壓迫著我脊髓的彈片和骨頭碎片 |
[27:28] | Casey, that’s incredible. | 凱西 真是太好了 |
[27:30] | There are no guarantees, | 手術是有風險的 |
[27:31] | and, uh…and there will be months of rehab. | 而且術后復健還要花很長時間 |
[27:34] | But it’s the first crack | 但這是我長久以來 |
[27:35] | of light I’ve seen in a pretty dark tunnel. | 第一次看到希望 |
[27:37] | Well, let me — let me help you. | 讓我 讓我幫你吧 |
[27:40] | I-I want to go through this with you. | 我想陪著你一起做這些事 |
[27:42] | That’s exactly why I didn’t get in touch. | 我就是不想這樣才沒有聯系你 |
[27:44] | Casey… i-it doesn’t matter, okay? | 凱西 這不要緊的 明白嗎 |
[27:49] | I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[27:50] | No. | 不 |
[27:52] | This is no way to start a relationship, | 一段關系不該這樣開始 |
[27:53] | and this is where we are — at the beginning. | 而我倆現在就處于這樣的開端 |
[27:55] | Okay, well, let’s get to the middle. | 好 那我們就快進一下 |
[27:59] | I want to do this. | 我想這么做 |
[28:00] | Taking care of an invalid is an ugly form of intimacy. | 照顧一個病人會給親密關系帶來很多丑陋 |
[28:03] | There’s no romance in it, Jane. | 這事一點也不浪漫 簡 |
[28:07] | This injury isn’t you. | 這種病只是改變了你的外在 |
[28:09] | This is you. | 你的內心并沒有變 |
[28:12] | I should have asked you not to go. | 我應該要你留下的 |
[28:16] | I should have asked you to wait. | 我應該要你等我的 |
[28:25] | Did you see someone else while I was gone? | 我不在的時候你有跟別人約會嗎 |
[28:32] | Yes. | 有 |
[28:35] | Did you care about him? | 你在乎過他嗎 |
[28:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:43] | Then you’ll find someone again. | 那你以后也能找到另一個人 |
[28:45] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[28:46] | Casey, wait a minute. Wait. | 凱西 等一下 等等 |
[28:49] | It’s over with him. It’s — it’s been over. | 我跟那人沒什么了 早就結束了 |
[28:51] | Look, I realized that when I saw you again | 聽著 當我再見到你時我才知道 |
[28:54] | how much I want this to work. | 自己有多希望和你在一起 |
[28:55] | This won’t work. | 但是不行 |
[28:57] | It will. | 可以的 |
[28:58] | Casey, please, just give me a chance. Please. | 凱西 就給我一個機會 求你了 |
[29:03] | Do one thing for me. | 為我做一件事 |
[29:05] | Anything. | 做什么都行 |
[29:09] | Let me kiss you… | 讓我吻你 |
[29:12] | and then let me go. | 然后忘了我 |
[29:31] | Casey, please, please. | 凱西 別這樣 求你了 |
[29:47] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再見了 簡 |
[30:19] | Where do socks go? | 襪子都去哪兒了 |
[30:20] | All you need is a half-inch gap | 你只需要一個半英寸的空檔 |
[30:21] | for them to slip under the agitator paddle. | 讓它們從攪拌葉片下面掉出來 |
[30:24] | So not sock heaven. | 所以不是到襪子天堂去了 |
[30:28] | Check your drawers. | 去你抽屜里找找 |
[30:29] | Static electricity causes them to stick to other clothing. | 因為靜電它們總跟其他衣物粘在一起 |
[30:34] | I hope Enzo gets to go to football heaven. | 我希望恩佐能去橄欖球天堂 |
[30:38] | Thank you for coming. | 謝謝你過來 |
[30:41] | Don’t throw them away! | 別扔了呀 |
[30:44] | They don’t have partners. They’re making me sad. | 找不到另一只了 形單影只只會讓我傷感 |
[30:47] | Okay. Tell me what he said. | 好吧 告訴我他說了什么 |
[30:50] | He is having surgery to remove bone and shrapnel. | 他要做手術取出彈片和骨頭碎片 |
[30:56] | What? What’s with the weird look? | 怎么 你表情干嘛那么奇怪 |
[30:58] | It’s nothing. | 沒什么 |
[30:59] | Hives, Maura. | 起疹了 莫拉 |
[31:02] | Even white lies make you itch. | 即使是善意的謊言也會讓你發癢 |
[31:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:09] | Casey’s condition is called cauda equina syndrome. | 凱西的病被稱作馬尾神經綜合征 |
[31:13] | From what I’ve observed in him, | 從我在他身上觀察到的情況來看 |
[31:15] | it probably involves T-11 and -12 and maybe L-1. | 可能影響了第11和12胸椎 或許還有第1腰椎 |
[31:20] | Same question — why the weird look? | 還是那問題 為什么你表情怪怪的 |
[31:25] | Surgery on a partially impaired paraplegic is very risky. | 給部分身體受損的截癱病人動手術非常危險 |
[31:31] | Well, you’re not a neurosurgeon. | 你又不是神經外科醫生 |
[31:33] | You’re right. I’m not. | 你說的對 我不是 |
[31:37] | So no guessing. | 那就別亂猜 |
[31:41] | I just want to pretend like it’s all gonna be fine. | 我只想裝作一切都會沒事的 |
[31:43] | Can you do that with me? | 你也能這樣嗎 |
[31:45] | I can try. | 我可以試試 |
[31:51] | Salute, Elsie. Good girl! | 敬禮 艾西 好姑娘 |
[31:54] | Good salute, Elsie. | 敬得不錯 艾西 |
[31:55] | That wasn’t a salute. | 那不是在敬禮 |
[31:56] | Yes, it was. | 當然是啦 |
[31:58] | Looked like “shake” to me. | 我看更像是握手 |
[31:59] | Anybody want a bagel? | 誰想要面包圈嗎 |
[32:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 我要 謝謝 |
[32:04] | All right, so, where are we? | 好了 我們進展到哪里了 |
[32:05] | We are nowhere. | 什么進展都沒有 |
[32:06] | We better get somewhere | 我們最好趕快有所發現 |
[32:08] | or Cavanaugh’s gonna tear off some heads. | 不然卡瓦諾夫就要發飆了 |
[32:09] | Maybe I can help. | 也許我能幫上忙 |
[32:11] | Thanks to the team-building softball game, | 都是因為團隊建設的壘球賽 |
[32:13] | the crime lab stayed up all night | 罪證化驗室的人工作了整晚 |
[32:14] | to get these results to you. | 把這些結果給你弄出來了 |
[32:16] | I thought they were helping us solve murders because — | 我還以為他們賣力幫忙破案是因為 |
[32:18] | oh, I don’t know — it’s their job. | 那什么 這是他們的本職工作呀 |
[32:20] | The blue paint on the floor mat is consistent | 地毯上的藍色顏料跟波士頓劍橋大學用在 |
[32:23] | with the paint used for the BCU field stencils. | 場地上的顏料是一樣的 |
[32:26] | That’s right where the killer would have been. | 那正是兇手曾去過的地方 |
[32:29] | Frost, you said that Enzo had season tickets. | 弗羅斯特 你說恩佐有賽季套票 |
[32:31] | Was he at Saturday’s game? | 周六的比賽他去了嗎 |
[32:32] | No. His ticket wasn’t used, | 不 他的票沒用過 |
[32:33] | so I followed up with his office manager. | 所以我聯系了他辦公室的負責人跟進 |
[32:35] | Enzo had to work on a wedding cake. | 恩佐要做一個結婚蛋糕所以沒去 |
[32:37] | It was the first game of the season, | 那是賽季的第一場比賽 |
[32:38] | which means Enzo didn’t transfer that field paint | 也就是說不是恩佐把場地顏料 |
[32:41] | inside his van. | 帶到他車里的 |
[32:43] | Maybe our murderer did. | 也許是兇手帶去的 |
[32:44] | It didn’t mean anything when I looked at it, but watch this. | 我原先看的時候還沒覺得特別 看看這個 |
[32:48] | Enzo was watching this clip from Saturday’s game. | 恩佐在看這段周六比賽的錄像 |
[32:52] | What kind of call is that? | 那是什么戰術呀 |
[32:54] | Coach Phillips? What do we know about him? | 菲利普斯教練 我們對他有什么了解 |
[32:56] | Jane, what would be the motive? | 簡 他的動機會是什么呢 |
[32:57] | Enzo hadn’t played for him for five years. | 恩佐已經五年沒在他手下打球了 |
[32:58] | Phillips was a contender for a division I coaching gig. | 菲利普斯想要爭奪一個甲級聯盟的教練職位 |
[33:02] | It went away after BCU lost that season | 五年前波士頓劍橋大學輸了那個賽季 |
[33:03] | five years ago. | 這工作也就沒戲了 |
[33:05] | Am I disappointed? Yeah, yeah, I’m disappointed. | 我失望嗎 當然 我當然失望 |
[33:08] | Coaching a division I team is a dream of mine. | 成為甲級聯盟的教練是我的夢想 |
[33:10] | But, uh, BCU — | 可是 波士頓劍橋大學 |
[33:12] | we had a great run there | 我們本來勝算在握 |
[33:15] | till Enzo hurt himself. | 直到恩佐受傷了 |
[33:17] | Sounds like Phillips blames Enzo. | 聽上去菲利普斯是在責怪恩佐 |
[33:19] | Well, that blue paint only tells us | 藍色顏料只告訴了我們 |
[33:20] | that our killer was on that field. | 兇手曾經出現在球場上 |
[33:23] | Frost, you get the phone working yet? | 弗羅斯特 手機能正常使用了嗎 |
[33:24] | No. Got to put the battery back in. | 還沒 得把電池放進去 |
[33:27] | Okay, I want to see what else Enzo was watching | 好 我想看看恩佐被殺前一晚 |
[33:30] | the night before he was killed. | 還看了些什么 |
[33:31] | His laptop is in BRIC. | 他的電腦在波士頓地區情報中心 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:36] | Sergeant Korsak, | 科薩克警司 |
[33:37] | did Casey tell you why he needed you to take Elsie? | 凱西有沒有告訴你為什么要你照顧艾西 |
[33:40] | No. He just said she might need a home for a few months. | 沒有 他只說她可能這幾個月需要另一個家 |
[33:44] | He mentioned something I didn’t want Jane to hear. | 他跟我說了些事 但我不想讓簡知道 |
[33:47] | What was that? | 說了什么 |
[33:48] | He made me promise I would take care of Elsie | 他要我保證如果他發生什么意外 |
[33:49] | if anything happened to him. | 我會照顧艾西 |
[33:53] | – Hey, you guys coming? – Yep. | -喂 你們還來不來 -來了 |
[33:58] | Okay. We got one shot at this. | 好 我們只有一次機會 |
[34:01] | If there’s any moisture, | 只要還有一點水分 |
[34:03] | the circuits will fry themselves. | 電路就會燒壞 |
[34:04] | Turn it on. | 開機吧 |
[34:06] | Do I have witnesses? | 有人給我作證嗎 |
[34:07] | Sergeant detective Korsak | 警司科薩克警探 |
[34:08] | is telling me to turn this phone on. | 讓我開啟手機電源 |
[34:11] | Turn the damn phone on, Frost. | 別廢話了趕緊開機 弗羅斯特 |
[34:15] | I want it in writing | 我要記錄里 |
[34:15] | that this one is not on me if this phone… | 清楚地寫明如果手機怎么了不是我的責任 |
[34:22] | It’s dead. | 沒戲了 |
[34:23] | So much for your rice idea. | 你那大米干燥的主意還是沒成功 |
[34:26] | This is the whole list of video files Enzo was watching. | 這是恩佐看過的所有視頻清單 |
[34:30] | Can you play that one? | 能播一下那個嗎 |
[34:34] | BCU going for the money with a hand-off to End Zone. | 波士頓劍橋大學隊把球傳給”達陣” |
[34:36] | Wow! Look at Womack as he breaks to the strong side and — oh, no! | 看啊 沃馬克沖入強側 不 |
[34:40] | He’s not getting up. Folks, this does not look good. | 他起不來了 看上去不妙啊 |
[34:44] | Ugh. Why was Enzo watching that? | 恩佐看這個干什么 |
[34:46] | You see the right guard? | 你注意到右后衛了嗎 |
[34:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[34:50] | I didn’t. What are you talking about? | 我沒有 你們說什么呢 |
[34:53] | Let’s see that again. | 再看一遍 |
[34:55] | The normally sure-footed right guard | 一向很穩健的右后衛 |
[34:56] | looks like he slips on the turf. | 仿佛滑了一下 |
[34:58] | And there goes hard-charging Der’on Martin | 然后馬丁就沖過來了 |
[35:00] | Flying in at full speed. | 全速撞擊 |
[35:01] | Enzo is down! Ouch! | 恩佐倒下了 |
[35:04] | Frost, play that clip from Saturday’s game. | 弗羅斯特 放一下周六的比賽片段 |
[35:08] | Marcus to the right on a hand-off. | 馬庫斯接傳球跑向右側 |
[35:11] | Oh! How did that happen? | 這是怎么回事 |
[35:13] | Looks like BCU’s right guard lost his footing | 看上去BCU的右后衛滑倒了 |
[35:16] | and left running back Jeff Marcus | 于是正向后面跑的姐夫·馬庫斯 |
[35:17] | unprotected for that nasty hit. | 就毫無防備地遭到重擊 |
[35:20] | Ouch! It reminds me of that hit | 這讓我想起五年前 |
[35:21] | that ended Enzo Womack’s career five years ago. | 斷送了恩佐·沃馬克職業生涯的那次撞擊 |
[35:26] | I think we just figured out what got Enzo killed. | 我看恩佐被殺的原因已經明朗了 |
[35:36] | Oh! That was a nasty hit. | 這下可不輕啊 |
[35:41] | What? What did — what did you see? | 什么 你們看到什么了 |
[35:43] | I’d like to know what got Enzo killed. | 我想知道恩佐為什么被殺 |
[35:46] | Both BCU right guards, who played five years apart, | 兩個BCU的右后衛 相隔五年 |
[35:50] | faked the same trip on the same play. | 在同樣的賽事做出同樣的假摔 |
[35:52] | To make sure their running back got tackled | 為了讓他們的反擊失敗 |
[35:53] | and didn’t score. | 無法得分 |
[35:56] | This is like the day I took that A.P. Calculus exam. | 這簡直就像我的微積分考試一樣 |
[35:59] | You know, I couldn’t have solved that inverse derivative problem | 就是打死我 我也做不出 |
[36:01] | if my life depended on it. | 那道反導數的題 |
[36:03] | Calm down. Calm down, okay? | 別激動 別激動 |
[36:04] | For once, I get to explain something to you. | 終于輪到我給你上一課了 |
[36:06] | Frost, can you freeze both bad plays? | 弗羅斯特 你能把畫面定格到兩次假摔上嗎 |
[36:11] | That right guard and at least one other player — | 那個右后衛 還有至少另外一名球員 |
[36:14] | probably the quarterback — fixed that game in 2007. | 可能是四分衛 搞砸了2007年的比賽 |
[36:17] | Okay, and that right guard | 五年之后的這名右后衛 |
[36:20] | fixed the same play five years later. | 又做出了同樣的動作 |
[36:21] | Are you saying BCU players | 你是說BCU的球員 |
[36:23] | from two separate seasons threw games? | 在兩個賽季分別放棄了比賽 |
[36:26] | Altered games. | 是操控比賽 |
[36:27] | It’s too easy to get caught if you throw them. | 如果直接放棄 就太明顯了 |
[36:29] | If you just shave points… | 如果僅僅是減少得分 |
[36:32] | Frost, can we see both quarterbacks? | 弗羅斯特 看看兩名四分衛 |
[36:36] | Yeah, right there. | 沒錯 你們看 |
[36:37] | Both quarterbacks made identical signals. | 兩名四分衛做了同樣的手勢 |
[36:39] | That says to me, “We’re throwing the play.” | 看著像 我們要放棄比賽 |
[36:40] | Watch their eyes right before they tap their helmets. | 看他們的眼睛 就在他們拍頭盔之前 |
[36:45] | Yeah, you’re right. | 對 你說得對 |
[36:47] | We have a shot caller — who are they looking at? | 應該有個發令人 他們在看誰 |
[36:49] | Frost, do you have any other angles? | 弗羅斯特 還有沒有其他角度 |
[36:51] | So, Enzo must have realized | 恩佐一定是發現了 |
[36:52] | the trip that ended his career wasn’t accidental. | 那次結束了他職業生涯的撞擊并非偶然 |
[36:55] | But why would the right guard fake a trip? | 但右后衛為什么要假摔呢 |
[36:57] | Enzo was his teammate. | 恩佐是他的隊友啊 |
[36:58] | The players who were cheating weren’t trying to hurt him. | 那些踢假球的球員不是想害他 |
[36:59] | They were just trying to keep him from scoring. | 他們只是不想讓他得分 |
[37:01] | To change the over/under. | 這樣就能改變”高低”了 |
[37:04] | – That’s what this is about. – Of course. | -一切都是為了這個 -當然了 |
[37:06] | What? Over/under what? | 什么 比什么高低 |
[37:08] | Over/under is a type of bet. | “高低”是一種賭博 |
[37:10] | Oddsmakers announce a number before a game. | 莊家在賽前宣布一個數字 |
[37:12] | It’s their best guess of what the final combined score will be. | 這個數是他們對雙方最終得分之和的猜測 |
[37:15] | And I can bet over or under that number. | 我可以賭比這個數高還是低 |
[37:17] | – Yes. – Okay, I think I understand. | -沒錯 -好的 我想我懂了 |
[37:19] | So if the teams’ scores, when added together, | 如果兩對比分相加 |
[37:22] | are lower than predicted, I win. | 比預計的數字低 我就贏了 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 對 |
[37:26] | And if you know that there are dirty players | 如果你知道有不法球員 |
[37:27] | that are fixing the game to keep the score down, | 暗中操控比賽 限制得分 |
[37:29] | you bet on the under, and then you win big. | 然后再去賭低 你就贏大了 |
[37:31] | Yeah, but why would a college player cheat, | 沒錯 但大學球員為什么要作弊呢 |
[37:33] | especially at a prestigious academic university? | 尤其還是這樣一所很有名望的大學 |
[37:36] | Well, BCU is a division III football program. | BCU是丙級橄欖球隊 |
[37:38] | There’s no money, no scholarships. | 既沒有贊助 也沒有獎學金 |
[37:39] | They’re having a car-wash fundraiser to buy equipment. | 他們買裝備的錢都是靠洗車籌款會弄來的 |
[37:42] | Got another angle — sideline camera. | 找到另一個角度了 邊線鏡頭 |
[37:48] | Coach Phillips is the shot caller. | 菲利普斯教練是發令人 |
[37:49] | I don’t think so. Play it again. | 不對 再放一遍 |
[37:56] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 對 對 對 |
[37:56] | Okay, play both the 2007 game and Saturday’s game. | 好 同時放2007年和周六的比賽 |
[37:59] | Watch MacKenzie. | 看麥肯齊 |
[38:07] | You see that? He dropped the towel both times. | 看到了嗎 兩次他都扔毛巾了 |
[38:15] | Uh, the results are back on the substance found in Enzo’s wounds. | 恩佐傷口上物質的化驗結果出來了 |
[38:18] | It’s analgesic heat rub. | 是止痛發熱橡膠貼 |
[38:20] | And the fibers I found were from cotton sports tape. | 我發現的纖維來自棉質運動膠帶 |
[38:24] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[38:26] | You said the murder weapon had a hilt? | 你說過兇器應該有個手柄 |
[38:30] | Could it be a multipurpose tool, like this one? | 會不會是一把多功能工具 像這樣的 |
[38:34] | Yes. | 有可能 |
[38:36] | Is that Enzo’s phone? | 是恩佐的電話嗎 |
[38:38] | Okay, you don’t get credit for fixing it. | 你不能搶走修好電話的功勞 |
[38:40] | – Give it to me. – No. | -給我 -不給 |
[38:41] | I can look at cellphones, too. | 我也會看短信 |
[38:43] | Give it to me and let me plug it in. | 給我 我把它接到大屏幕上 |
[38:47] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[38:51] | Here’s his last text message. | 這是他最后一條短信 |
[38:52] | To Dan MacKenzie, 7:54 A.M. | 發給丹·麥肯齊的 早上7點54分 |
[38:55] | Right before he went to the car wash. | 就在他去洗車之前 |
[38:56] | “Need to talk. I hope I’m crazy. | 我想談談 希望是我瘋了 |
[38:58] | I think coach has BCU players shaving points.” | 我覺得教練讓BCU球員故意讓球 |
[39:01] | He thought his coach was dirty. | 他以為他的教練作弊 |
[39:02] | “I hope I’m crazy.” | 希望是我瘋了 |
[39:04] | We didn’t want to accuse the program he loved | 不想指控他深愛的球隊 |
[39:05] | unless he was sure he was right. | 除非他確信不疑 |
[39:07] | So he went to the person he trusted the most — | 所以他就去找他最信任的人 |
[39:09] | his former teammate Dan MacKenzie. | 他的前隊友丹·麥肯齊 |
[39:13] | It shouldn’t be so swollen. | 不該腫成這樣啊 |
[39:14] | How many times I got to tell you to ice this sucker, huh? | 我說了多少遍 讓你做冷敷了 |
[39:19] | Hey, you can’t be in here. There’s no women allowed. | 你不能進來 女士止步的 |
[39:21] | BCU just made an exception. | BCU剛剛特許我了 |
[39:23] | Well, what’s this about? | 有什么事嗎 |
[39:24] | We checked your stats, Dan. | 我們查了你的比賽數據 丹 |
[39:25] | You were a good field-goal kicker. | 你以前是個不錯的得分手 |
[39:27] | But suddenly, you started missing. | 但忽然有一天 你就開始射不中了 |
[39:28] | – Was that when it started? – When what started? | -是從那時候開始的吧 -開始什么呀 |
[39:32] | You were missing kicks to shave points. | 你故意射偏 好控制得分 |
[39:34] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about. | 我聽不懂你們在說什么 |
[39:35] | We’re talking about basic greed. | 我們在說人的貪欲 |
[39:37] | Living pretty large for a guy making $40,000 | 作為一名年入4萬的丙級教練 |
[39:39] | as a D-III athletic trainer. | 你過得還真闊綽啊 |
[39:46] | I want a lawyer. | 我想請律師 |
[39:47] | You came up with this scheme in college, | 你在大學期間想到了這個陰謀 |
[39:49] | but you knew Enzo wouldn’t cheat ’cause he was a good guy. | 但你知道恩佐不會踢假球 因為他是個好人 |
[39:52] | And he was going to the pros. You weren’t. | 而且他要被選入俱樂部 你卻沒有 |
[39:53] | He — he — he was accusing the team of cheating. | 他 他指控球隊踢假球 |
[39:57] | He was gonna give the BCU program a bad name. | 他會抹黑BCU的聲譽 |
[39:59] | Enzo sent you a text before you killed him. | 恩佐被你殺害之前 曾給你發過短信 |
[40:02] | He thought coach Phillips was corrupting the players. | 他以為是菲利普斯教練把球員們拉下水的 |
[40:05] | It never occurred to him it was his friend. | 他怎么也想不到 其實是他的好兄弟 |
[40:08] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Enzo Womack. | 你因為涉嫌謀殺恩佐·沃馬克被捕了 |
[40:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:25] | What are you doing here? | 你來這兒干什么 |
[40:27] | I know you wanted me to pretend that everything will be fine. | 我知道你希望我裝作一切都會好的 |
[40:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[40:36] | Some research I did on | 我做了點研究 |
[40:39] | decompressive lumbar spine surgery. | 關于腰椎減壓手術的 |
[40:42] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想聽 |
[40:43] | Jane, you need to know. | 簡 你需要聽聽 |
[40:46] | Why? I mean, he said goodbye, Maura, so… | 為什么 他都說要離開了 莫拉 |
[40:52] | Jane, if you care about him, | 簡 如果你在乎他 |
[40:54] | you’ll look. | 你會看的 |
[41:00] | How bad is it? | 有多糟糕 |
[41:06] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[41:13] | What am I gonna do? | 我該怎么辦 |
[41:16] | I wish I knew. | 我知道就好了 |