时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Did you fix the sink? | 水池修了吗 |
[00:08] | I told you I’d get to it. | 我说过会去修的 |
[00:10] | – Your hair looks nice. – Thanks. | -发型不错 -谢谢 |
[00:13] | You cut it. | 你剪了 |
[00:16] | – Hmm? – Yeah. | -是吧 -是 |
[00:20] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[00:22] | Know what? | 知道什么了 |
[00:23] | I had lunch with her. | 我和她吃午饭了 |
[00:26] | You know, we had a couple drinks — | 我们喝了几杯 |
[00:28] | Really bonded. | 很谈得来 |
[00:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你要做什么 |
[00:33] | What we always said we’d do if this ever happened. | 如果发生这种事要做的事情 |
[00:40] | No! No, no, no! Please! Please! Please, don’t! | 不 不 求你别开枪 |
[00:42] | Don’t! | 别开枪 |
[00:43] | Okay. Very nice. | 非常好 |
[00:46] | Jennifer, play with him first. Enjoy it. | 詹妮弗 先耍一下他 享受一下 |
[00:49] | Ryan, you don’t believe she’d pull that trigger, okay? | 瑞恩 你不相信她开枪了 好吗 |
[00:51] | Let’s try it again. No prop gun this time. | 再试一次 这次不用道具枪 |
[00:55] | Ryan, come on, get up. | 瑞恩 起来了 |
[00:57] | Okay, you’re…Great at dying, | 行了 知道你很会装死 |
[00:59] | But you got to do it again. | 但咱们得再来一次 |
[01:02] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[01:04] | Ryan, come on. | 瑞恩 起来了 |
[01:08] | What’s going on? What? | 发生什么了 什么 |
[01:14] | “Cauda equina” Means “Horse tail.” | Cauda equina的意思是马尾 |
[01:16] | Cauda equina syndrome — | 马尾神经综合征 |
[01:17] | Gets its name because all this junk | 得此名是因为这些挂在脊柱 |
[01:19] | hangs out of your spine like a horse tail. | 后面的玩意像马尾一样 |
[01:21] | Okay, could you stop playing with this? | 好了 别玩这东西了行吗 |
[01:23] | Okay — what the hell are you wearing? | 好吧 这穿的是什么啊 |
[01:26] | Alfresco lunch-tray pants. | 户外午餐托盘裤 |
[01:29] | They came today. | 今天才到的 |
[01:30] | “Alfresco” Means “Dining in the open air.” | Alfresco的意思是野餐 |
[01:34] | look. | 看 |
[01:36] | Something’s going on. | 有事不对劲 |
[01:39] | Ups boxes. | UPS的快递箱 |
[01:41] | There’s your tell, Maura. What happened? | 有端倪 莫拉 发生什么事了 |
[01:44] | Okay, let’s just get back to casey. | 咱们还是回到凯西的事上 |
[01:48] | Shrapnel from an I.E.D. Transected his spinal cord | 爆炸留下的弹片切入骨髓 |
[01:50] | and is still embedded in there. | 现在还在里面 |
[01:52] | Only a cowboy surgeon would attempt to remove it. | 只有一个对此没经验的医生才会尝试移除 |
[01:54] | It’s Hope, isn’t it? | 是霍普 是吧 |
[01:56] | how did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:57] | Yes. She e-mailed me. | 是的 她给我发邮件了 |
[02:00] | She wants your kidney — for Cailin. | 她想要你的肾 给凯琳 |
[02:03] | I haven’t responded. | 我还没回 |
[02:04] | You don’t owe her anything, okay? | 你什么也不欠她 好吗 |
[02:07] | It is not your fault that she’s your biological mother | 她是你的生母又不是你的错 |
[02:09] | Just as much as it’s not her fault | 就跟你是她的生女 |
[02:11] | that you’re her biological daughter. | 也不是她的错一样 |
[02:13] | And that didn’t sound right. | 这样说不对 |
[02:16] | You should say, “I like both my kidneys.” | 你应该说 我喜欢我的两个肾 |
[02:19] | and, “Have a nice life.” | 祝你万事如意 |
[02:23] | What are you doing out in the rain? | 下雨了你出去干嘛 |
[02:24] | Oh, I couldn’t get him to sleep, so I took him for a walk. | 他一直不肯睡 所以我带他去溜了一圈 |
[02:30] | Ew. | 恶 |
[02:31] | – You do that in the kitchen? – No, of course not. | -你们在厨房讲这个 -不 当然不是 |
[02:34] | Yes. She was just about to put the head in the garbage disposal. | 是的 她正准备把头放进垃圾处理机里 |
[02:38] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[02:38] | – You’re messing with me, aren’t you? – No. | -你在骗我是不是 -没啊 |
[02:40] | Yeah. Your auntie Jane is a kidder. | 你简姑姑最爱开玩笑 |
[02:44] | What are you doing in the rain with my grandson?! | 你带着我孙子在雨里做什么 |
[02:48] | Babysitting. | 照顾他 |
[02:49] | I think when you’re the father, they call it “Parenting.” | 我觉得身为父亲 应该叫”养育” |
[02:51] | He’s fine. He likes the fresh air. | 他没事 他喜欢新鲜空气 |
[02:54] | Oh, come here, sweetheart. Ooh. | 过来 宝贝 |
[02:56] | Your daddy loved to play out in the rain | 你爸小的时候 |
[02:59] | when he was a little boy. | 喜欢在雨里玩 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[03:02] | How’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚怎么样了 |
[03:03] | She’s good. | 挺好 |
[03:04] | I think she’s gonna get a promotion at the penny saver. | 她马上要升职了 |
[03:06] | good. | 不错 |
[03:09] | Aw, no! I wanted to go to bed early. | 不要啊 本来还想早点睡呢 |
[03:12] | Was it a murder? | 是谋杀案吗 |
[03:13] | – Rizzoli. – Dr. Isles. | -里佐利 -艾尔斯医生 |
[03:15] | That’s so cool. Man, she’s so lucky. | 太酷了 她真幸运 |
[03:47] | Looks like an accident with a prop gun. | 看起来像是一个道具枪事故 |
[03:49] | Who pulled the trigger? | 谁开的枪 |
[03:50] | His costar. | 合演 |
[03:52] | Is that Roger Deluth? | 那是罗杰·德罗斯 |
[03:54] | That’s my councilman. | 他是议员 |
[03:55] | Yeah, his wife was directing a community-theater play here. | 是的 他妻子在这里导演一个戏剧 |
[03:58] | He got her the space because he’s apparently pals | 他帮她争取到这个地方 因为他和 |
[04:00] | with the developer of the Storrow center. | 斯托乐中心的开发商是朋友 |
[04:01] | The potholes on my street are out of control. | 我家门口路上的坑多得不行了 |
[04:04] | Maybe I’ll just mention it to him. | 我应该和他说一下 |
[04:06] | Or maybe we’ll just go look at the body first. | 或者我们可以先去看看尸体 |
[04:15] | I couldn’t talk to the woman who pulled the trigger — | 不能和开枪的女人谈话 |
[04:17] | Jennifer Johnson, 29. | 詹妮弗·约翰逊 29岁 |
[04:18] | Emts are taking her to Boston general. | 急救人员送她去了波士顿总医院 |
[04:20] | She’s being treated for shock. | 由于惊吓接受治疗 |
[04:21] | Yeah, I’d be shock, too, | 是啊 如果开假枪杀死了 |
[04:22] | If I fired a pretend gun and killed my costar. | 同事 我也会被吓住 |
[04:25] | Who was in charge of the prop gun? | 这枪是谁管的 |
[04:26] | Victim. | 就是受害者 |
[04:27] | He was the star, lighting designer, and prop master. | 他是演员 照明设计 道具管理 |
[04:29] | Well, it’s community theater — they’re all volunteers. | 这里是社区剧院 他们都是志愿者 |
[04:33] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[04:35] | Look at these entrance wounds. | 快看这些射入口 |
[04:36] | “Wounds” Plural? That’s bizarre. | 这”些” 有很多吗 真奇怪 |
[04:39] | It kind of looks like a cheese grater. | 看起来有点像奶酪刨丝 |
[04:41] | Maybe he forgot to clean the prop gun… | 或许他忘记清洗枪了 |
[04:44] | Or left cotton wadding in it? | 或者在里面塞了棉絮 |
[04:45] | It hardly seems enough to kill him, though. | 但这些杀不了他 |
[04:46] | I need to dissect this heart to know what caused this injury. | 需要解剖他的心脏才能知道伤口的缘由 |
[04:49] | Did you check the other blanks? | 查了其他空弹了吗 |
[04:50] | I was about to. That’s his prop cart over there. | 正要去 那里是道具车 |
[04:52] | His real job was maintaining this building | 他的工作是维护这座楼 |
[04:54] | and the rest of storrow center. | 和斯托乐中心的其他楼房 |
[04:55] | I’m having his truck towed to the evidence garage. | 我已经把他的卡车拖到证物车库了 |
[04:57] | Anybody else have access to the tool box? | 还有谁能打开工具箱 |
[04:59] | – I’ll check. – Yeah. | -我去查 -好的 |
[05:00] | It looks like a tragic accident, but I’d rather be sure. | 看起来像个事故 但我要确定 |
[05:11] | I wish it was still raining. | 希望雨一直下 |
[05:13] | The sound is so peaceful. | 雨声很平静 |
[05:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[05:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:19] | Then why do I hear the sound of computer keys clicking? | 那我怎么听到键盘打字的声音 |
[05:25] | You’re accessing dmv records? | 你在进入我的机动车管理记录 |
[05:28] | Ohh, he has a special license. | 他有特殊驾照 |
[05:30] | Didn’t you just hear me? You shouldn’t be doing this. | 没听到我说吗 你不能这么做 |
[05:33] | This is an abuse of power. | 这是滥用权力 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s why I’m using your computer. | 所以我才用你的电脑 |
[05:36] | I’m not abusing my power — you are. | 我没有滥用 是你 |
[05:38] | Well, since I’m the one who’s exposed, | 既然你已经把我卖了 |
[05:41] | You’re gonna go knock on his door | 你要去他家 |
[05:42] | and talk him out of the ridiculous surgery | 劝他不要做这个他即将要做的 |
[05:45] | that he’s about to have. | 荒谬手术 |
[05:46] | I have left messages, I’ve e-mailed, | 我留了信息 发了邮件 |
[05:49] | And he doesn’t respond. | 他没回 |
[05:51] | So, you know… Maybe it’s not meant to be. | 所以 或许轮不到我去说 |
[05:57] | Well, that’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[05:59] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | What are those, B.B.S? | 那是什么 钢珠 |
[06:03] | Larger…Denser — possibly ball bearings. | 体积和密度更大 可能是滚珠轴承 |
[06:09] | Either way, mr. Fix-it | 不管怎样 受害者 |
[06:10] | wouldn’t load steel balls into his prop gun, | 不会往枪里装钢珠 |
[06:12] | Unless he was committing suicide. | 除非他是自杀 |
[06:21] | I’m not seeing any signs of tampering | 看不出这些空弹 |
[06:22] | on any of these other blanks. | 有改动的痕迹 |
[06:24] | Mm, me, either. | 我也没看出来 |
[06:27] | So, he either killed himself | 所以 他要么是自杀 |
[06:28] | or someone filled a cartridge with ball bearings | 要么是有人往弹壳里装了滚珠轴承 |
[06:30] | And then loaded it into Ryan’s prop gun. | 然后放进瑞恩的道具枪里 |
[06:32] | The director of the play said he kept the gun in his tool box. | 导演说他把枪一直放在工具箱里 |
[06:35] | Where’d he keep his tool box? | 工具箱放哪儿 |
[06:37] | apparently, all over the place. | 很显然 到处都是 |
[06:38] | Storrow center has three separate buildings. | 斯托乐中心有三座楼 |
[06:40] | Anybody could have had access to it. | 谁都可以进 |
[06:42] | Irregularities of no specific form. | 没有规则形状 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[06:46] | Seven are perfect spheres. | 七个是完美的球形 |
[06:49] | Three have anomalies. | 三个不是 |
[06:50] | Okay, why is that significant? | 这有什么意义吗 |
[06:52] | Well, the clearance between part and gauge | 部件和测量器间的空隙 |
[06:54] | is critical to function. | 对于枪的功能很重要 |
[06:55] | “Significant” Means “Worth mentioning.” | 意义的意思是值得一提的东西 |
[06:58] | well, if a ball bearing is out-of-round, | 如果滚珠轴承不圆的话 |
[07:00] | It can cause binding or excessive wear. | 会造成过度磨损 |
[07:03] | – It’s Frost. He has something. – Oh, hallelujah. | -是弗罗斯特 他有线索了 -谢天谢地 |
[07:05] | Bye, Maura. | 再见 莫拉 |
[07:06] | Well, if they’re not uniform, | 如果形状不一的话 |
[07:07] | they won’t reduce rotational friction | 就不会减少转动摩擦 |
[07:09] | and support radial and axial loads. | 来支持径向载荷和轴向载荷 |
[07:17] | Jennifer and ryan weren’t just costars in a play. | 詹妮弗和瑞恩不仅是戏剧里的合作演员 |
[07:20] | Oh, they were costars in real life. | 在生活中也是 |
[07:22] | Maybe that’s why she was hospitalized for shock. | 所以她才由于惊吓过度而住院 |
[07:24] | Yeah, or she needed to disappear in a hurry | 是 也或许是因为她要尽快消失 |
[07:26] | before we could start asking her questions. | 以免我们询问她 |
[07:28] | Check out this text ryan sent to her yesterday morning. | 看这条瑞恩昨天早上发给她的短信 |
[07:30] | “I’m on a mission to get over you.” | 我的任务就是忘掉你 |
[07:32] | – What happened? – From what I read, | -发生什么了 -我觉得 |
[07:33] | it looks like she broke up with him, | 像是她甩了他 |
[07:35] | And he…didn’t take it very well. | 而他…接受不了 |
[07:37] | “No point in being alive without u.” | 没有你就没有活的意义 |
[07:41] | You think he committed suicide by girlfriend? | 你们觉得他是因为女友自杀吗 |
[07:44] | Maybe. Or she killed him. | 有可能 或者是她杀了他 |
[07:46] | What’s the motive — he’s a crybaby? | 动机是什么 他很爱哭 |
[07:48] | Or a real ass…If he let her think she killed him. | 或者是个混蛋 如果他让她女友以为是自己杀了他 |
[07:52] | Yeah, we need to talk to her. | 是 我们需要和她谈谈 |
[07:58] | I didn’t want to do the scene with the gun. I told him that. | 这场戏我不想用枪 我跟他说了 |
[08:00] | Were you angry with Ryan? | 你很生瑞恩的气吗 |
[08:01] | yes! | 是的 |
[08:04] | What were you thinking when you pulled the trigger? | 你开枪的时候在想什么 |
[08:06] | Well, I was in character, | 我当时在表演 |
[08:07] | So I was thinking about how much Ryan pisses me off. | 所以我就想瑞恩让我有多么恼 |
[08:11] | Did Ryan show you how to load a prop gun? | 瑞恩教你如何给道具枪装子弹吗 |
[08:15] | But I couldn’t do it with my fingers. | 但我不能用手指 |
[08:17] | I fell and broke two knuckles. | 我摔倒了 两个关节断了 |
[08:22] | Jennifer, we think it’s possible | 詹妮弗 我们觉得有可能 |
[08:24] | that Ryan was committing suicide… | 瑞恩想要自杀 |
[08:25] | And he used you to do it. | 并且利用你做 |
[08:27] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[08:29] | Why — why would he kill himself? | 他 他为什么要自杀 |
[08:33] | no, it was an accident. | 不 这是个事故 |
[08:36] | We were getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[08:42] | He, uh…He gave me this last night. | 他 他昨天晚上向我求婚了 |
[08:47] | But I-I couldn’t get it on my finger. | 但是戒指带不上去 |
[08:51] | Why did you break up with him, then? | 那你为什么和他分手 |
[08:52] | ’cause he was always complaining about his job. | 因为他总抱怨工作 |
[08:54] | The maintenance job at the storrow center? | 斯托乐中心的维护工作 |
[08:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:59] | He said that there was too much to do | 他说要做的事情太多了 |
[09:00] | and that he was barely breaking even | 很难保持不亏损 |
[09:02] | with all the supplies and stuff. | 就现有的供给来说 |
[09:05] | I just got tired of listening to him complain. | 我只是厌烦了听他抱怨 |
[09:08] | I mean, I told him to quit. | 我让他辞职 |
[09:10] | He said he had to figure something out first. | 他说他要先搞清一件事 |
[09:13] | Figure what out? | 搞清什么 |
[09:16] | He never said. | 他从没说过 |
[09:24] | It’s nice that Lydia is breast feeding him. | 莉迪亚肯母乳喂养他真好 |
[09:28] | it’s so much healthier. | 这样健康很多 |
[09:29] | Plus, it’s obvious why he likes it so much. | 还有 很明显所以他才这么喜欢 |
[09:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:33] | If I’m gonna feed it to him, I got to try it, right? | 如果我要喂他 我要试试 对吗 |
[09:40] | Excuse me one minute. | 失陪一下 |
[09:45] | Hope, how are you? | 霍普 你好吗 |
[09:46] | – I hope I’m not catching you at a bad time. – No, no. | -希望我没有打扰到你 -没有 没有 |
[09:49] | I was just taking a quick break | 我刚才只是在休息的时候 |
[09:50] | to visit with my son and grandson. | 看一下我儿子和孙子 |
[09:53] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:55] | I’m glad you two are seeing each other again. | 很开心你们俩又开始见面了 |
[09:59] | So, Maura told you? | 莫拉都告诉你了 |
[10:01] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么了 |
[10:04] | Well, I have been… E-mailing her, | 我最近一直在…给她发邮件 |
[10:08] | But she hasn’t responded. | 但她一直没回 |
[10:09] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:15] | Well, she didn’t tell me much, | 她没有和我说太多 |
[10:16] | But I know you didn’t leave on good terms. | 但我知道你们关系不是很好 |
[10:19] | I was, uh, so shocked. | 我太震惊了 |
[10:23] | And I — I didn’t react well, | 我 我无法接受 |
[10:26] | I’ve never in my life been as surprised… | 我这辈子都没这么震惊过 |
[10:29] | As I was when a grown woman told me that she… | 当一个成年女人告诉我她 |
[10:33] | Is the baby that I thought died at birth. | 是那个我以为出生时死了的婴儿 |
[10:44] | How’s, uh… How’s Cailin doing? | 凯琳现在怎么样了 |
[10:48] | She’s doing very well. | 她现在很好 |
[10:56] | I know this isn’t my business, | 我知道这不关我的事 |
[10:59] | Although, uh, Maura — Maura is my business. | 但莫拉 莫拉的事就是我的事 |
[11:06] | Did you come here to ask her to — | 你来是问她要 |
[11:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:10] | I came to see if she is still willing | 我来看看她是否还愿意 |
[11:13] | to donate one of her kidneys to Cailin. | 捐一个肾给凯琳 |
[11:19] | Hey, Tommy, honey? | 汤米 |
[11:21] | Come here. Bring me T.J. | 过来 把TJ抱过来 |
[11:25] | Oh, yeah. | 来 |
[11:28] | He really is a beautiful baby. | 他的确很可爱 |
[11:33] | You know, I would do anything for any one of my children | 我愿意为我的孩子们做任何事 |
[11:38] | And for this baby. | 也包括我的孙子 |
[11:41] | So, no one — | 所以 不会 |
[11:45] | no one can blame you for wanting to save Cailin. | 不会有人会因为你想要救凯琳而责备你 |
[12:00] | – Can you scan for depression? – Are you depressed? | -你能扫描出抑郁症吗 -你抑郁了吗 |
[12:03] | Only when you ask me that — no, I meant him. | 只有在你问我的时候是 当然没有了 我是说他 |
[12:06] | I don’t understand why he would kill himself that way, you know? | 我想不通他为什么要这样自杀 |
[12:08] | I mean, something’s hinky here. | 有地方不对 |
[12:10] | I think you should talk to him. | 我觉得你应该跟他谈谈 |
[12:12] | He’s dead, Maura. | 他死了 莫拉 |
[12:14] | I meant Casey. | 我说的是凯西 |
[12:17] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[12:18] | Of what? | 害怕什么 |
[12:20] | More rejection. | 更多的拒绝 |
[12:22] | He’s only rejecting you out of fear. | 他拒绝你只是出于恐惧 |
[12:25] | And if you don’t try | 如果你不努力 |
[12:26] | to talk him out of a surgery that could kill him, | 劝他不要做那个要命的手术 |
[12:28] | You’ll regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[12:29] | Well, now I’m really scared. | 现在我才是真的害怕了 |
[12:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:39] | Why does he have concrete in his tool box? | 为什么工具箱里有混凝土 |
[12:42] | I am so glad that you said “Concrete” And not “Cement.” | 很开心你说的是”混凝土”而不是”水泥” |
[12:44] | Too many people think it’s the same thing, | 很多人把它们搞混 |
[12:46] | When cement is actually a component of concrete. | 水泥只是混凝土的一种成分 |
[12:48] | No, but why is he saving it? | 但是他留这些东西干什么 |
[12:50] | And why is he saving a broken fluorescent light bulb, | 他收集碎的节能灯做什么 |
[12:55] | A copper pipe, and a bent anchor bolt? | 还有一根铜管 一根弯曲的锚栓 |
[12:59] | Well, maybe he needs to purchase more. | 可能他需要买更多 |
[13:02] | Yeah, but it looked like he was hiding it. | 但看着像是在隐藏 |
[13:04] | “‘creep’? Epoxy. Recycled?” | 变形 环氧树脂 再生的 |
[13:06] | That’s a strange list. | 好奇怪的名单 |
[13:13] | Oh. So, he xeroxed some plans. | 他影印了一些规划图 |
[13:17] | He was in charge of maintenance for all three buildings. | 他负责三座楼的维护 |
[13:20] | It makes sense that he had building plans. | 有建筑规划符合常理 |
[13:23] | What do you think that means? | 这是什么意思 |
[13:29] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 老天啊 天啊 |
[13:32] | It’s your mother. | 是你妈 |
[13:33] | Oh, my god. | 老天 |
[13:34] | And my mother — my biological mother, Hope. | 和我妈妈在一起 我的生母 霍普 |
[13:37] | She’s in the cafe. What is she doing here? | 她在咖啡厅 她在那里做什么 |
[13:40] | She came to get your kidney? | 她来问你要肾 |
[13:42] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[13:43] | Can you please go talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗 |
[13:44] | What?! | 神马 |
[13:45] | I — why do I have — she’s your…Relative. | 我为啥 她是你的…亲人 |
[13:49] | Oh, no. She rejected me. | 不 她拒绝了我 |
[13:51] | She said that I wasn’t her daughter. | 她说我不是她女儿 |
[13:53] | But then she remembered she needed your kidney | 但她想起了她需要你的肾 |
[13:55] | for her real daughter, Cailin! | 为了她真正的女儿 凯琳 |
[13:58] | I don’t want to talk to her. | 我不想和她说话 |
[13:59] | But I — I can’t keep ignoring her. It’s rude. | 但我 我不能一直不搭理她 很没礼貌 |
[14:03] | So…Call her and tell her to make an appointment. | 那就 打给她你们另约个时间 |
[14:08] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[14:10] | But w– | 但是 |
[14:12] | No? All right. | 不干了 好吧 |
[14:20] | Dr. Martin. Didn’t you get my message? | 马丁医生 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[14:23] | I’m…very busy today. | 我…今天很忙 |
[14:25] | Yes, I did. | 我收到了 |
[14:26] | But I would really like to talk to you. | 但我真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[14:32] | What do you want to talk about? | 想要谈什么 |
[14:33] | When we met…I said that I felt a strange kinship with you. | 我们相遇的时候 我说我对你有莫名的亲密感 |
[14:38] | You also, uh, said that conceiving me | 你也说了 怀上我 |
[14:42] | was the biggest mistake of your life. | 是你这辈子最大的错误 |
[14:45] | I’m sorry that I said that. | 很抱歉我说了这些话 |
[14:47] | Maura, I had no idea. | 莫拉 我完全不知道 |
[14:48] | Paddy told me that our baby died. | 帕迪说我们的孩子死了 |
[14:52] | And I visited the grave. | 我去看了坟墓 |
[14:54] | You’re really trying to tell me | 你真的要告诉我 |
[14:56] | that you’ve never seen any of this? | 你从没看见过这些报道吗 |
[14:59] | Paddy Doyle’s capture was international news. | 帕迪·多伊尔被捕是国际新闻 |
[15:01] | I closed the door on that part of my life. | 我封杀了那部分新闻 |
[15:03] | Well…At least your 18-year-old had the guts to confront me. | 至少你18岁的女儿有勇气质问我 |
[15:07] | You just denied your life. | 你只是否定你自己 |
[15:09] | The harvard girl who got seduced | 哈佛女孩 |
[15:11] | by the — the evil thug. | 被暴徒引诱 |
[15:14] | And then you ran. | 然后你逃跑了 |
[15:17] | I’m…very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:21] | I had this… | 我曾经有过 |
[15:25] | this stupid little-girl fantasy… | 少女一样傻傻的幻想 |
[15:29] | that when we met, you’d be… | 当我遇见你的时候 你还会是 |
[15:35] | everything that you are. | 你自己 |
[15:39] | But you’d want me. | 但你会认我 |
[15:43] | You’d be very happy to know that I was alive. | 你会很高兴我还活着 |
[15:49] | I reacted badly. | 我的反应不是很好 |
[15:50] | “Badly”? | 不是很好 |
[15:53] | You accused me of lying. | 你说我撒谎 |
[15:56] | You told me that I wasn’t your daughter. | 你说我不是你女儿 |
[15:58] | I actually think that you asked me what I wanted from you. | 我觉得你是在我问我想问你索取什么 |
[16:02] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[16:03] | And now you’re back. | 现在你回来了 |
[16:07] | Do you see Paddy Doyle when you look at me? | 你看到我身上有帕迪·多伊尔的影子吗 |
[16:11] | Do you see evil? | 你看到邪恶了吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 没有 |
[16:13] | And I saw so much good in your father. | 我看到了你父亲的很多好 |
[16:16] | Paddy Doyle’s not my father. | 帕迪·多伊尔不是我父亲 |
[16:23] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[16:25] | And he was the — still is — | 他以前是 现在仍是 |
[16:28] | the most complicated… | 我遇到过的 |
[16:31] | intelligent, damaged human being that I’ve ever met. | 最复杂 最聪明 最脆弱的人 |
[16:37] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿 |
[16:40] | Cailin. | 为了凯琳 |
[16:46] | Well… | 那么 |
[16:48] | I know what I should do — | 我知道我该怎么做 |
[16:51] | Give you my kidney to save your daughter. | 把我的肾给你去救你的女儿 |
[16:55] | But I’m your daughter, too. | 但我也是你的女儿 |
[16:57] | – I know that I have no right to ask you. – You don’t. | -我知道我没有权利问你要 -你是没有 |
[17:03] | I think you should go. | 你可以走了 |
[17:27] | Hello. I’m looking for lieutenant colonel Casey Jones. | 你好 我找陆军中校凯西·琼斯 |
[17:31] | He’s not? | 他不在 |
[17:33] | Do you have any idea when he’ll be back? | 你知不知道他什么时候回来 |
[17:36] | Okay. Thanks very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[17:39] | Guess what we found. | 猜猜我们找到了什么 |
[17:40] | What? No! I was gonna say that. | 什么 不 我本来要说这句话的 |
[17:43] | Found this in the victim’s glove box. | 在受害者的套手工具箱里找到了这个 |
[17:46] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 |
[17:48] | I found this in the victim’s tool box. | 我在受害者工具箱里找到了这个 |
[17:50] | We matched that chunk of concrete | 这块混凝土 |
[17:51] | with this nasty dent in the hood of Ryan’s pickup truck. | 和瑞恩小货车车盖上的凹痕相匹配 |
[17:54] | Ryan filed an insurance claim three days ago. | 三天前瑞恩填写了保险索赔单 |
[17:57] | “A loose chunk of concrete | 一块松动的混凝土 |
[17:59] | “dropped from the ceiling of the garage at work | 从工作车库的房顶掉下来 |
[18:00] | And caused this damage.” | 造成了这次的凹痕 |
[18:02] | Frost, can you pull up articles | 弗罗斯特 你能把斯托乐中心 |
[18:03] | on the construction of the storrow center? | 建筑的文章调出来吗 |
[18:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:06] | Okay, so we’ve got concrete that’s fallen on Ryan’s truck, | 现在我们找到了掉在瑞恩卡车上的混凝土 |
[18:09] | Concrete debris that he hid in his tool box… | 他藏在工具箱里的混凝土碎片 |
[18:14] | Xeroxed plans for the storrow center — | 斯托乐中心的影印建筑规划 |
[18:16] | What’s that say to you? | 这表示什么 |
[18:17] | Well, his girlfriend said he was complaining | 他女朋友说他总是抱怨 |
[18:19] | about all the maintenance work he had to do. | 他做的所有维修工作 |
[18:20] | Which makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[18:22] | The storrow center’s basically brand-new. | 斯托乐中心是全新的 |
[18:23] | Tenants only started moving in eight months ago. | 租户8个月前才开始搬入 |
[18:27] | and in other news, | 另一条新闻 |
[18:28] | after three years of legal wrangling, | 在长达3年的法律纠纷后 |
[18:30] | developer Sam Nelson won approval to build | 开发商山姆·尼尔森同意修建 |
[18:32] | the billion-dollar storrow center. | 这座十亿美元的斯托乐中心 |
[18:34] | I’m finally seeing my dream realized — | 我的梦想终于实现了 |
[18:37] | Three towers with combined office, retail, | 三座楼结合了办公室 零售 |
[18:40] | and living space next to the charles river. | 和住所 紧邻查尔斯河 |
[18:42] | The storrow center is my gift to Boston. | 斯托乐中心是我给波士顿的礼物 |
[18:47] | His “Gift.” | 他的礼物 |
[18:48] | Did he mention the billion dollars he’s also pocketing? | 他提到了他装入口袋的那十亿美元了吗 |
[18:51] | Says here he already has | 这里说已经有 |
[18:52] | four more contracts for city buildings, | 四份城市建筑的合约了 |
[18:54] | Plus a mall and an office park. | 外加一座购物中心和办公园 |
[18:56] | You think maybe Ryan was the mosquito buzzing around him, | 你认为或许瑞恩一直在烦他 |
[18:59] | complaining about chunks of concrete and busted lights? | 向他抱怨大块水泥和损坏的灯 |
[19:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:03] | Although… | 但是 |
[19:07] | Look at this post-it I found. | 看这个便利贴 |
[19:08] | My father used to complain all the time about creep. | 我爸过去常抱怨变形[变态] |
[19:10] | The ones your were dating? | 你约会的那个吗 |
[19:13] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[19:14] | No. | 不是 |
[19:17] | Ryan saved anchor bolts with dried epoxy. | 瑞恩保存着锚栓和干燥的环氧树脂 |
[19:21] | He wrote “Epoxy” On this post-it. | 便利签上也写环氧树脂了 |
[19:23] | Okay, creep can happen over time. | 物体时间长了会变形 |
[19:25] | The concrete cracks, the anchor bolts pull out, | 水泥出现裂缝 锚栓露出 |
[19:27] | And the pipes burst. | 水管爆裂 |
[19:28] | My father hated being blamed when the pipes burst from creep. | 我爸最讨厌因为变形导致的水管爆裂而被埋怨 |
[19:31] | Maybe Ryan was finding problems | 或许瑞恩发现了 |
[19:32] | with the storrow center buildings. | 斯托乐楼房里的问题 |
[19:34] | Sam Nelson would want to cover that up. | 山姆·尼尔森想要掩盖 |
[19:36] | What, enough to kill one of his employees? | 足够理由去杀他的员工吗 |
[19:37] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:38] | Billions of dollars at stake for one maintenance guy? | 因为一个维修工而丢掉十亿吗 |
[19:44] | What? Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[19:45] | The Storrow Center. It’s not far. | 斯托乐中心 离这儿不远 |
[19:47] | We don’t have enough to say hi to this guy. | 我们不够证据跟他正面交锋 |
[19:48] | And you know Sam Nelson has a stadium full of lawyers. | 而且你知道山姆·尼尔森养了一球场的律师吧 |
[19:51] | Yeah, we show our cards now, we’ll never get him. | 没错 现在就摊牌 就别想再抓住他了 |
[19:52] | Can you guys relax? | 别紧张行吗 |
[19:53] | I’m just gonna snoop around in the public areas. | 我就是去公共区域打探打探 |
[19:55] | – With your cellphone? – With the camera in my cellphone. | -用手机打探吗 -用手机带的照相机 |
[19:58] | Jane, can you give Tommy and the baby a ride home? | 简 你能送汤米和孩子回家吗 |
[20:01] | – Why can’t you? – I’m filling out paperwork. | -你干嘛不送 -我有笔头工作要做 |
[20:04] | I don’t have anything to do. | 我看上去很空吗 |
[20:05] | I can drop them after I take the photos. | 我拍完照可以送他们回家 |
[20:08] | – Really? You’re sure? – Yeah. No problem. | -是吗 你确定 -当然 没问题 |
[20:10] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[20:12] | Good, ’cause Maura needs a shoulder to cry on. | 得了 得去安慰安慰莫拉 |
[20:14] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[20:16] | Girl stuff. | 姑娘家的事 |
[20:25] | Maura, what are you doing? | 莫拉 你干嘛呢 |
[20:26] | Looking for the oblivion of sleep. | 能长睡不醒就好了 |
[20:28] | – What about him? – He doesn’t mind. | -他会怎么想 -他不会介意的 |
[20:31] | Okay. Come on. | 行了 起来吧 |
[20:33] | You’re gonna get lip gloss on your nice pillow. | 你的高级枕头要沾上唇膏了 |
[20:35] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[20:36] | I thought you told her to make an appointment. | 你没跟她说以后再约吗 |
[20:38] | She just showed up. | 她直接就来了 |
[20:40] | Well, at least you got to keep your kidney. | 至少你保住了自己的肾 |
[20:42] | No, no, no. It wasn’t even about that. | 不是 不是为了这事儿 |
[20:44] | I wasn’t holding my kidney hostage. | 我可没拿我的肾要挟她 |
[20:45] | Okay, this conversation just took a weird turn. | 是吗 这话听起来怪怪的 |
[20:48] | – I can’t believe I just did that. – Wha– did what? | -没想到我会那样 -哪样 |
[20:50] | I stopped being nice. I said what I thought. | 我没给她好脸色看 我跟她实话实说了 |
[20:53] | I was really mad and hurt, and I just…said it. | 我非常生气和伤心 我就这么说了 |
[20:57] | Maura, that’s good. | 莫拉 这是好事 |
[20:59] | That’s okay, all right? I’m proud of you. | 没关系 知道吗 我挺你 |
[21:01] | I feel nauseous. What did I say? Why did I say it? | 我都想吐了 我说什么了 我干嘛那样说 |
[21:04] | Why — I don’t even know what I said. | 为什么 我都不知道自己说了些什么 |
[21:05] | Okay, okay. Let’s talk about something else. | 行了行了 说点儿别的吧 |
[21:08] | Ooh! Ball bearings. | 对了 滚珠轴承 |
[21:09] | You like to talk about ball bearings. | 你想谈滚珠轴承的事儿 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m almost certain | 几乎可以肯定 |
[21:14] | that they came from a computer hard drive, | 它们是计算机硬盘里的 |
[21:15] | and the lab is trying to track down the manufacturer. | 实验室正努力查找生产商 |
[21:18] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[21:20] | Speaking of balls, I strapped mine on | 说起来 我鼓足勇气 |
[21:22] | and called Casey’s office. | 给凯西的办公室打了电话 |
[21:24] | You did? | 是吗 |
[21:26] | He took a leave of absence yesterday. | 他昨天请了假 |
[21:28] | Well, go talk to him now — like right now. | 那现在去找他谈 立马就去 |
[21:30] | It’s my lunch hour, and I only have 43 minutes left. | 现在是午休时间 我只剩43分钟了 |
[21:34] | Well, that’s enough time to say what needs to be said. | 够你说要紧事了 |
[21:36] | I don’t know what needs to be said. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[21:38] | Say “enough with the magical thinking that could kill you | 就说 别幻想了 手术会要了你的命 |
[21:42] | or leave you a quadriplegic.” | 或是让你四肢瘫痪的 |
[21:47] | Ohh, I don’t know why I’m doing this! | 我干嘛非这么做啊 |
[21:50] | ‘Cause you love him. | 因为你爱他 |
[21:56] | There’s nowhere to park. | 没地方停车了 |
[21:58] | You’re a cop. You can park anywhere. | 你是警察 想停哪儿停哪儿 |
[22:01] | Yeah. Yeah, why not? I’ll only be a minute. | 对啊 就是 反正一会儿就完事了 |
[22:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:14] | Oh. All right, T.J. | 没事 T.J. |
[22:50] | Jane, what are — what are you doing here? | 简 你怎么来了 |
[22:53] | Can I talk to you? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[22:55] | It’s not a good time. | 现在不太方便 |
[22:57] | Well, there’s not gonna be a better one. | 那就没方便的时候了 |
[23:13] | It’s not too pretty, is it? | 这里不怎么样 是吧 |
[23:16] | I didn’t mean to come here unannounced. | 我不是故意不请自来的 |
[23:17] | I’m not here to embarrass you, okay? | 我来不是为了让你难堪 明白吗 |
[23:22] | I have tea, uh, water. | 我这儿有茶 还有白开水 |
[23:25] | Can’t drink alcohol. | 我不能喝酒 |
[23:28] | Because of the surgery. | 因为手术的关系 |
[23:31] | Right. | 是啊 |
[23:32] | So you’re going through with it? | 你还是坚持要做吗 |
[23:34] | Yeah. I am. | 对 没错 |
[23:40] | Maura seems to think that…your spinal injury | 莫拉似乎认为你的脊柱损伤 |
[23:45] | is in a place that’s hard to repair. | 很难被修复 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 是这样 |
[23:51] | Yeah, it is. | 的确如此 |
[23:53] | And — and that whatever surgical procedure you’re having | 而且 不管你做哪种手术 |
[23:57] | is risky. | 都有风险 |
[24:00] | It is — very. | 确实风险很大 |
[24:02] | Well, how risky? Like, “You’re gonna die” risky? | 有多大 会有生命危险吗 |
[24:07] | More likely, I’ll end up a full paraplegic. | 很有可能会全身瘫痪 |
[24:11] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[24:13] | I told you it wasn’t romantic. | 我告诉过你 这不是演电影 |
[24:14] | Well, then, why do it? Okay, why make things worse? | 那干嘛要做呢 为什么要自寻烦恼 |
[24:20] | This catheter. | 这是导尿管 |
[24:25] | I was about to put it in when y– | 我正打算插上 你就 |
[24:29] | Look, I’m — I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:33] | I’m not saying it doesn’t suck, okay? It does. | 我没说你现在这样很好 情况确实不理想 |
[24:37] | All right? But it’s reality. | 明白吗 但这是现实 |
[24:38] | And I can deal with reality just as long as you talk to me. | 只要你不把我拒之门外 我就能接受现实 |
[24:42] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:43] | Reality? I can’t feel, Jane. | 现实吗 我没感觉了 简 |
[24:49] | I can’t — | 我感觉不到了 |
[24:52] | Not just here. | 不只是这里 |
[24:54] | I cannot feel anymore. | 我不会再有反应了 |
[24:58] | I can’t make love to you. | 我没法跟你做爱 |
[25:01] | I can deal with crutches and the leg braces, | 我可以适应拐杖和腿上的支架 |
[25:05] | and…I can even deal with the catheters. | 我甚至可以适应导尿管 |
[25:10] | I can’t live without being able to feel you. | 可我无法接受感觉不到你 |
[25:16] | Give you children. | 无法让你孕育生命 |
[25:33] | Are you hungry? You want some of this? | 饿不饿 要不要吃点儿这个 |
[25:41] | Hey! What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在这儿搞什么鬼 |
[25:43] | Who said you could take pictures here? | 谁让你在这儿拍照的 |
[25:45] | Easy, Mr. Nelson. Boston police. | 别急 尼尔森先生 我是波士顿警局的 |
[25:48] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜查令吗 |
[25:49] | Otherwise, I want you off my property — now. | 否则 请你立刻离开我的地方 |
[25:51] | This part of Storrow Center is open to the public, sir. | 斯托乐中心的这片区域是对外开放的 先生 |
[25:53] | All right. I’m gonna call my attorney. | 行 我找我的律师来 |
[25:57] | Damn. | 该死 |
[25:58] | All right, when I get back, I want you gone! | 好吧 在我回来之前 请你离开 |
[26:04] | Oh, my god. What the hell? | 我的天呐 怎么回事 |
[26:06] | T.J. T.J.! | |
[26:34] | Okay. I guess I should go. | 好了 我想我得走了 |
[26:41] | It’s Fr– I’m so sorry. | 是弗兰 抱歉 |
[26:43] | – Frankie, again. – Answer it. | -又是弗兰基 -接吧 |
[26:44] | I-it could be an emergency. | 可能是急事 |
[26:47] | – Yes — what? – Jane? | -是我 怎么了 -简 |
[26:49] | Jane, there’s been a huge collapse at the Storrow Center. | 简 斯托乐中心的楼塌了 |
[26:51] | – You’ve got to get down here. – Calm down, Fr– what? | -你快过来 -别着急 弗兰 什么 |
[26:53] | It’s really — listen to me! | 真的 听着 |
[26:54] | That’s where Tommy and Frost were, okay? | 汤米和弗罗斯特在那里面 知道吗 |
[26:55] | – Oh, my — okay. – Just get down here, Jane! | -我的天 好吧 -快过来 简 |
[26:57] | N– I’ll be right there. I’ll be right there! | 我马上就到 马上就到 |
[26:59] | Get down here! Now! | 快过来 快 |
[27:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:01] | Uh…my brother and my baby nephew and my partner — | 我弟弟 我小侄子还有我搭档 |
[27:05] | T-there’s been a building collapse in the Back Bay, | 后湾区有栋楼要塌了 |
[27:08] | and they think they’re trapped inside. | 他们可能被困在里面了 |
[27:11] | Let me come with you. | 我陪你去 |
[27:12] | N-no. I-I can’t wait for you. | 不必了 我没时间等你 |
[27:28] | Follow critical response protocol. | 严格遵照应急预案 |
[27:31] | Everybody understand? | 大家明白没有 |
[27:33] | Nothing we can do about the people trapped | 对于困在地下停车场的人 |
[27:34] | in the subterranean parking areas right now. | 我们暂时无能为力 |
[27:37] | We evacuate everybody else first. | 先把其他人疏散出来 |
[27:39] | Captain Green! | 格林队长 |
[27:41] | Detective Rizzoli — | 我是里佐利警探 |
[27:42] | my brother and his baby and my partner | 我弟弟和他孩子还有我搭档 |
[27:43] | are trapped in the underground parking level p-3. | 被困在地下停车场的p-3层了 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 很遗憾 警探 |
[27:46] | That building is way too unstable | 那栋楼太不稳定了 |
[27:47] | to even think about that right now. | 现在管不了这么多了 |
[27:49] | No, but we have to go — | 不是 但我们得去 |
[27:53] | I’ve got three more with internal injuries. | 还有三名受了内伤的人 |
[27:54] | – Okay, transport the head injury. – Maura! | -好 把头部受伤的人先送医院 -莫拉 |
[27:55] | – Maura!! – What is it? | -莫拉 -怎么了 |
[27:58] | They’re inside the building — Frost and Tommy and T.J. | 弗罗斯特 汤米和TJ都被困在里面了 |
[28:01] | Oh, my god. Are you sure? | 天啊 你确定吗 |
[28:03] | Jane! Jane. | 简 |
[28:05] | I couldn’t find them. | 我找不到他们 |
[28:07] | We were pulling out bodies a-and people with broken bones. | 我们刚才在转移遇难者尸体和伤者 |
[28:10] | We got to as many of them as we could | 在上头命令我们撤退之前 |
[28:11] | before they ordered us out. | 我们已经尽量救出受困者了 |
[28:13] | They’re afraid that the entire building is gonna collapse. | 他们怕整栋楼都会塌陷 |
[28:16] | It’s built from recycled concrete. | 建楼的材料是再生混凝土 |
[28:18] | What? | 什么 |
[28:19] | The lab results came back | 实验室得出 |
[28:20] | on the concrete samples that you found. | 你找到的混凝土样本结果了 |
[28:22] | It’s recycled — ground-up concrete debris, | 是再生的 磨碎的混凝土残渣 |
[28:24] | not the more durable concrete made from hard rock. | 而不是用硬岩制成的耐用混凝土 |
[28:26] | Ryan’s list. | 瑞恩的单子 |
[28:28] | “Recycled.” He knew. | “再生的” 他知道这事 |
[28:30] | W-what other shortcuts did this builder take? | 他们还怎么偷工减料了 |
[28:32] | They can’t find him. | 他们找不到他 |
[28:33] | Sam Nelson, the developer — | 山姆·尼尔森 那个开发者 |
[28:34] | He was last seen leaving right before the collapse. | 塌陷前他被看见从楼里走出 |
[28:37] | He’s probably halfway to the Marshall Islands by now. | 现在他估计正赶往马绍尔群岛 |
[28:39] | Okay, look, you don’t say a word to ma, okay, | 你听好 在确认他们被困里面之前 |
[28:40] | until we’re sure they’re in there. | 千万别跟妈说这事 |
[28:42] | Dr. Isles? We’ve got more coming. | 艾尔斯医生 还有更多伤员送来 |
[28:44] | Maura, go. Go. | 莫拉去吧 |
[28:47] | Come on. We’re going in there. | 来 我们进去 |
[28:49] | They won’t let anyone past them. I tried. | 他们不让人进入 我试过了 |
[28:51] | Okay, so we try again. Come on. | 那就再试一次 |
[28:52] | Jane. Jane, wait. You can’t. | 简 等下 不能这么做 |
[28:56] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[29:01] | I hope they’re still alive in there. | 希望他们安然无恙 |
[29:03] | I know. I know. I know. | 我也是 |
[29:26] | TJ ohh, T.J.! | |
[29:28] | T.J.! Daddy’s right here! | TJ 爸爸在这里 |
[29:31] | Daddy’s right here! It’s gonna be okay! | 爸爸在这里 没事的 |
[29:34] | It’s gonna be okay, t.J. | 会没事的 TJ |
[29:36] | You hang in there, buddy, okay? | 孩子坚持住 好吗 |
[29:38] | D-detective Frost! | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[29:45] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[29:48] | My head is killing me. | 头痛死我了 |
[30:06] | I can’t get my arm out. | 我的手臂被卡住了 |
[30:09] | Help over here! | 快来帮忙 |
[30:10] | Local 4 operating engineers are sending in more heavy equipment. | 本市的四个施工单位正往这里运送更多的重型机器 |
[30:13] | – Well, tell them to get a move on. – Okay. | -叫他们快点 -好 |
[30:14] | And I’ll reach out to, uh, building collapse units | 我还会联系康涅迪克州和纽约的 |
[30:16] | in Connecticut and New York. | 建筑倒塌队 |
[30:17] | Councilman Deluth, Captain Green, we need to talk to you. | 德罗斯议员 格林队长 我有事要说 |
[30:19] | We’re doing all we can, detective. | 我们在努力了 警探 |
[30:21] | – It’s bad concrete. – What? | -混凝土是次品 -什么 |
[30:22] | The builder — he used recycled concrete. | 建筑者用的是再生混凝土 |
[30:24] | That’s what caused the collapse. | 这是塌陷的原因 |
[30:25] | No, that wouldn’t be enough | 不对 单凭这个是不会 |
[30:26] | to cause such a catastrophic failure. | 造成这么严重的事故的 |
[30:28] | I-I spoke with the structural engineers who built it. | 我跟建楼的工程师说过话 |
[30:30] | They think that it was a combination of the heavy rains | 他们认为是因为下了暴雨 |
[30:32] | and the additional stories | 再加上开发者建楼时 |
[30:33] | that the developer added to building 3. | 在三号楼留下的一些隐患 |
[30:34] | So, maybe vibrations from the heavy equipment | 所以可能是因为重型机器的震动 |
[30:36] | and the additional pilings compromised building 1? | 加上打桩工程才把一号楼给弄塌了 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:39] | We want to go in. | 我们想进去 |
[30:40] | Our brother and our nephew are trapped inside there. | 我们的弟弟和侄子被困住了 |
[30:42] | I don’t want a marble rolling around in there right now. | 现在谁也不准进去 |
[30:45] | It’s not a question of if that building is coming down. | 现在不是楼会不会完全倒塌的问题 |
[30:47] | It’s a question when. | 而是什么时候会塌 |
[30:49] | I promise you, | 我答应你们 |
[30:50] | if we can get enough equipment in there and shore it up, | 如果我们有足够的机器来支撑住楼房 |
[30:52] | I’ll go in there myself. | 我会亲自进去救人 |
[30:54] | Captain Green! | 格林队长 |
[31:01] | Initial GCS of 5. | 昏迷指数为五 |
[31:03] | Point tenderness at the left parietal. | 左颅骨有压痛点 |
[31:04] | Internal bleeding. He needs to get to Beth Israel. | 内出血 要赶紧送去贝斯·伊斯雷尔 |
[31:07] | I’m out of transport right now. | 没有救护车用了 |
[31:08] | Get a police car and get him out of here. | 用警车送他去 |
[31:10] | Hey, you got a car? | 你有车吗 |
[31:12] | Dr. Isles. What can I do? | 艾尔斯医生 我有什么能帮上忙 |
[31:16] | FEMA put out a call to all off-duty nurses and doctors, | 应急管理局要求所有休假护士和医生出勤 |
[31:18] | so I just came as soon as I heard. | 我一听到就赶来了 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Can you assess the patients over there? | 你能对那边的病人进行评估吗 |
[31:25] | I think that woman has a fractured femur. | 我觉得她是股骨骨折 |
[31:30] | Hello, ma’am. I understand you’re in pain. | 女士你好 我知道你现在很痛 |
[31:33] | Which leg is it, please? | 请问是哪条腿 |
[31:34] | This one? All right. | 这条吗 好的 |
[31:35] | That’s all right. It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 放心 |
[31:37] | Nothing so far? Okay, just keep looking. | 还没有进展吗 继续找吧 |
[31:40] | I’m sorry, Jane. Frost is better at this. | 对不起 简 弗罗斯特比较擅长这个 |
[31:42] | You’re doing fine, okay? | 你做得很好 |
[31:43] | Just get to the p-3 camera at about… maybe like 1:15 or so. | 查看p-3车库的摄像头 时间大概1点15分 |
[31:47] | Okay. Almost there. | 好 快找到了 |
[31:51] | Jane, I got something. | 简 有发现 |
[31:59] | That doesn’t mean they’re alive. | 这不代表他们还活着 |
[32:01] | It means they’re in there. | 这代表他们在里面 |
[32:02] | I can’t risk other lives. | 我不能让人进去冒险 |
[32:04] | There’s a 3-month-old baby in there. | 有个三个月大的孩子在里面 |
[32:06] | We can’t just stand here! | 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[32:08] | I’m letting you stay out of courtesy, detective, | 警探 出于礼貌我才让你留在这里 |
[32:10] | but if you try to go into that garage, | 但如果你试着要进车库 |
[32:12] | I will put you on the other side of that barricade! | 我会把你送出抢救现场 |
[32:19] | Code on, evac — move it! | 警报撤离 快 |
[32:30] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[32:31] | – I’m not. I’m not. – Okay. | -我没有放弃 -好 |
[32:33] | I don’t know how to scan these plans. | 我不知道怎么扫描这份计划 |
[32:35] | Can you see that? | 你看得到吗 |
[32:37] | Yeah, sort of. | 看到 |
[32:38] | All right. He circled a section on p-3. | 好的 他在p-3车库圈出了一个区域 |
[32:41] | – Okay. – This looks like an arrow. | -好 -这个看起来像箭头 |
[32:43] | He’s got a rectangle labeled “P-3 floor” | 他画了个长方形 标明”p-3车库” |
[32:46] | and then a circle with a question mark inside. | 然后还写了个问号 |
[32:49] | No, but maybe there’s something under p-3. | 不对 可能是p-3车库底下有什么 |
[32:51] | P-3 is the lowest level. | p-3车库已经是最底层了 |
[32:53] | Jane! Jane. | 简 简 |
[32:56] | The lab was able to trace the ball bearings used to kill Ryan | 实验室追踪到用来杀死瑞恩的滚珠轴承 |
[32:58] | back to 500 recalled computers. | 是来自五百台回收的电脑 |
[33:00] | – Okay. Okay. I’m talking to Korsak. – No, listen to me. | -行 我在跟科萨克说话 -不 你听我说 |
[33:03] | Most of those computers were purchased for city employees, | 大多数回收电脑是给政府人员使用的 |
[33:06] | including all 13 city counselors. | 包括十三名市政议员 |
[33:10] | Korsak, find out the name of the concrete company | 科萨克 找出给山姆·尼尔森供应 |
[33:12] | that supplied the concrete to Sam Nelson. | 混凝土的公司名称 |
[33:15] | Give me a sec. Give me a sec. Give me a sec. | 等我一下 我找找看 |
[33:20] | Koneff Concrete. | 康尼夫混凝土 |
[33:22] | Looking for the owner. | 在找公司所有者 |
[33:24] | Claire Koneff Deluth. | 克莱尔·康尼夫·德罗斯 |
[33:27] | – The wife of the councilman? – Oh, god. | -议员夫人? -天啊 |
[33:30] | They put the concrete company in her name | 他们把公司写到她的名下 |
[33:32] | to avoid conflict of interest. | 这样可以避免利益冲突 |
[33:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Here you go. | 给你们 |
[33:38] | We really appreciate everything you guys are doing. | 非常感激你们所做的一切 |
[33:40] | You know, this is a hard thing — | 这是件困难的事 |
[33:42] | – Was it worth it? – Sorry? | -值得吗 -什么 |
[33:44] | This — all so you could pocket a few hundred-thousand more? | 为了多赚点钱 搞出这么大的惨剧 |
[33:47] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你们的话 |
[33:49] | No? | 不明白 |
[33:50] | Okay, how about you? | 你明白吗 |
[33:52] | You loaded that prop gun with ball bearings. | 是你往道具枪里装上滚珠轴承的 |
[33:55] | You watched Jennifer pull the trigger. | 你眼睁睁地看着詹妮弗扣下扳机 |
[33:56] | How was it watching Ryan die? | 看着瑞恩死去的感觉如何 |
[33:59] | – It was awful. My god. – Claire, don’t. | -感觉糟透了 上帝啊 -克莱尔 别再说了 |
[34:02] | Ryan came to you for help | 瑞恩来找你求助 |
[34:03] | because you were married to a city councilman, | 因为你的丈夫是市议员 |
[34:05] | and he wasn’t getting anywhere with the builder, | 他在承建商那边毫无进展 |
[34:07] | who didn’t know you used recycled concrete. | 因为承建商也并不知道你们用了二手水泥 |
[34:09] | We had no idea that this could happen. | 我们没想到会发生这种事 |
[34:11] | Stop talking. Stop talking, Claire! Stop talking. | 别说了 别说了 克莱尔 别再说了 |
[34:13] | We underbid the project. | 这个工程是我们低价投标得来的 |
[34:15] | It wasn’t all bad concrete. | 那些二手水泥的质量也不全都很差 |
[34:17] | Ohh, just some of it. | 部分质量差就没事了吗 |
[34:20] | You’re both under arrest for the murder of Ryan Granger. | 你们俩因谋杀瑞恩·格兰杰而被捕了 |
[34:23] | And let’s hope today’s body count | 希望今天的死亡人数 |
[34:24] | doesn’t get over seven, because if it does, | 不会超过七人 不然的话 |
[34:25] | you’re both going down for those murders, too! | 这些伤亡人数也全都算在你们俩头上 |
[34:26] | We didn’t know. | 我们真的没想到会这样 |
[34:27] | – Ow, shut up, Claire! – I swear we didn’t know. | -闭嘴吧 克莱尔 -我发誓我们没想到会这样的 |
[34:28] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[34:30] | – Come on. Let’s go. Move! – Yeah? | -走吧 快走 -喂 |
[34:32] | I found something. There’s a tunnel under P-3. | 我有所发现 p-3车库下方有个隧道 |
[34:36] | What? W-what do you mean? | 什么 你说什么 |
[34:37] | I checked old MBTA records. | 我查阅了旧时的波士顿市运输局的记录 |
[34:39] | There’s an abandoned subway work tunnel. | 那下面有一个废弃的地铁工作隧道 |
[34:41] | Koneff Concrete was supposed to fill that tunnel with concrete | 康杰夫混凝土公司本应用水泥将那条隧道封死 |
[34:44] | and reinforce it with concrete piers. | 再用混凝土桥墩将其加固 |
[34:46] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 咱俩现在想的一样吗 |
[34:47] | Yeah, they skipped that part to pocket an extra 500k. | 是啊 他们肯定跳过了这步 私吞了那五十万 |
[34:50] | Which means that tunnel’s still there. | 也就是说隧道还在 |
[34:58] | You don’t have to do this. | 你用不着这么做 |
[35:00] | Oh. Now you tell me. | 我都下来了你才说这种话 |
[35:03] | What are all these cans? | 这些罐子是干吗用的 |
[35:05] | Old civil defense water cans. | 以前的民防系统使用的蓄水罐 |
[35:07] | They used to store them here. | 他们以前就把这些罐子存在这 |
[35:11] | Little did they know, | 不过他们不知道 |
[35:12] | it wasn’t a very effective atomic bomb shelter | 由于烟囱效应 这里并不是一个 |
[35:14] | because of the chimney effect. | 非常有效的原子弹避难所 |
[35:16] | Can we talk about this later? | 咱能不能以后再讨论这个问题 |
[35:23] | Please go back. | 求求你回去吧 |
[35:24] | No! | 不要 |
[35:37] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[35:41] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[35:42] | What does it mean when I feel like I got to puke? | 我觉得想吐是怎么回事 |
[35:44] | It means you have a head injury. | 说明你头部受伤了 |
[35:50] | Hey, the baby’s not making any noise, Barry. | 孩子不出声了 巴里 |
[35:53] | He’s okay. I know he’s okay. | 他没事的 我知道他肯定没事 |
[36:00] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[36:03] | Nah. | 没有 |
[36:05] | Are you gay? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[36:08] | No. | 不是 |
[36:09] | I had a big crush on your sister for a long time. | 我暗恋你姐姐多时了 |
[36:13] | On my sister? You mean Jane? | 我姐姐 你是说简 |
[36:16] | You got another sister? | 你还有别的姐姐吗 |
[36:19] | I liked Maura. | 我喜欢过莫拉 |
[36:20] | Dr. Isles? That’s your type? | 艾尔斯医生 你喜欢那型的 |
[36:23] | I like Lydia, too. | 我也喜欢莉迪亚 |
[36:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[36:26] | If y-you could just put the two of them together… | 要是可以把她们俩结合一下 |
[36:30] | they’d be the perfect woman. | 那简直就是完美的女人了 |
[36:31] | I mean, right? | 对吧 |
[36:34] | You know what I’m gonna do if we get out of here? | 我们要是能活着出去 你知道我想干吗吗 |
[36:39] | – Marry Lydia? – No. | -娶莉迪亚 -才不是呢 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna sue the — | 我要告死这个 |
[36:57] | I don’t think we can go any further. | 前面已经没有路了 |
[37:03] | Let me check here. | 让我检查一下 |
[37:08] | Maura, I can’t tell my mother that my brother’s dead. | 莫拉 我没法跟我妈说我弟弟死了 |
[37:13] | Jane. Look. Look. | 简 快看 快看 |
[37:17] | That’s them. That’s them! | 是他们 是他们 |
[37:24] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[37:26] | They’re almost there, Jane. | 就快打通了 简 |
[37:28] | That’s it. We’re through. | 好了 打通了 |
[37:29] | All right, get them up there. | 好的 让他们上去 |
[37:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:35] | Is anybody in here?! | 里面有人吗 |
[37:38] | Stay clear of the opening. | 别挡着出口 |
[37:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:44] | M-maura, he’s not moving. | 莫 莫拉 他不动了 |
[37:49] | That’s a vigorous cry, Jane. He’s okay. Okay. | 他的哭声很有力 他没事 他没事 |
[37:53] | All right, get that baby out of here. | 快 带孩子离开这 |
[37:56] | Come on, Jane. Come on. Jane, come on! | 走吧 简 走吧 简 快走 |
[38:07] | Ohh, baby, baby. Oh, come on. | 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 没事了 |
[38:09] | T.J. T.J. T.J. T.J. | |
[38:10] | Oh, yeah, you’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[38:12] | Anything? | 有进展吗 |
[38:18] | There’s Frost! | 是弗罗斯特 |
[38:22] | How you doing, ma’am? | 你还好吗 夫人 |
[38:25] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:26] | Hey. You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:28] | Yeah — busted arm. I-I think that’s it. | 没事 胳膊断了吧 别的应该就没事了 |
[38:30] | It’s good to see you, man. | 见到你太好了 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | Boy, you sure know how to make an exit. | 你真是会找出口呀 |
[38:34] | Where’s Tommy? I don’t see Tommy! | 汤米呢 我没看到汤米呀 |
[38:37] | Oh, my God! There’s Tommy! | 天啊 是汤米 |
[38:39] | Tommy! | 汤米 |
[38:42] | Hey, man. How — how you doing? | 伙计 你 你还好吧 |
[38:44] | I’m okay. Exc — except for my head. | 我没事 除了 除了头疼以外 |
[38:47] | Is T.J. Okay? | TJ没事吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah, yeah. He’s right here. | 没事 他就在这呢 |
[38:50] | He’s right here, baby. He’s fine. | 他就在这 宝贝儿 他没事 |
[38:53] | Oh, Tommy! | 汤米 |
[38:54] | Oh. I’m okay, mom. | 我没事 妈 |
[38:55] | Ta — just make sure Lydia pumps for him, okay? | 要确保莉迪亚会母乳喂养 好吗 |
[38:58] | Okay, but we’ll take good care of him. | 放心吧 我们会好好照顾他的 |
[39:01] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝儿 |
[39:07] | Let’s load him up! | 抬伤员上车 |
[39:09] | Come on, take him! Take him! | 快点 带他去医院 带他去医院 |
[39:14] | I want to help Cailin. | 我想帮凯琳 |
[39:19] | She told me what she said to you. | 她跟我说了她那天对你说的话 |
[39:22] | She said, “I don’t want any part of you living in me.” | 她说”我才不会要你的器官生存在我的体内呢” |
[39:29] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:34] | We all say and do stupid things. | 我们都会说一些做一些傻事 |
[39:39] | I’ll have Boston General’s transplant unit | 我会让波士顿总医院的器官移植科 |
[39:41] | arrange everything. | 安排好一切的 |
[39:42] | I — I don’t want Cailin to ever know. | 我 我想永远瞒着凯琳 |
[39:47] | Maura — | 莫拉 |
[39:47] | No. Promise me. | 不 答应我 |
[39:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[39:54] | Can I — would it be all right with you if… | 我可不可以 你介不介意我 |
[40:02] | I will never be able to thank you. | 我永远都还不完你的这份情 |
[40:24] | How long you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[40:27] | I didn’t want to leave until I knew they were safe. | 在确保他们安全之前 我都不想离开 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry for what I said about… | 我很抱歉我说 |
[40:37] | not being able to wait for you. | 我没时间等你 |
[40:39] | – It just slipped out. – It’s okay. | -我只是一时口快 -没事的 |
[40:42] | Go be with your family. | 去陪你的家人吧 |
[40:45] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[40:47] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事 |
[40:49] | Or I won’t. | 就算不会也好 |
[40:51] | It’s my choice. | 那是我的选择 |
[41:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:13] | It’s just another day at the office, huh? | 又是平淡无奇的一天啊 |
[41:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 没事 |