时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Come on, Maura. You can do it. | 快点 莫拉 你可以的 |
[00:20] | No, I can’t. I feel like crap. | 不 我做不到 我很不舒服 |
[00:22] | Okay, come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[00:23] | I told ma that we’d meet her | 我跟妈说我们在 |
[00:24] | at the bunker hill parade, okay? | 邦克山游行见 好吗 |
[00:25] | she has T.J. | 她带着TJ呢 |
[00:27] | It’s historically incorrect. | 这与史实不符 |
[00:29] | The battle of bunker hill was fought on breed’s hill. | 邦克山战役是在布里德山打的 |
[00:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:32] | We will tell them that when we get there, okay? | 我们到的时候再告诉她们好吗 |
[00:34] | Come on. The doctor cleared you to work out weeks ago. | 医生几个星期前就允许你运动了 |
[00:36] | No, Maura. | 别啊 莫拉 |
[00:38] | Maura, Maura, Maura. | 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 |
[00:39] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 来嘛 来嘛 来嘛 |
[00:40] | Ow, ow, ow! | 疼 疼 疼 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m — I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[00:43] | All right. We’ll take it slow. Okay. | 好吧 我们慢慢来 |
[00:45] | I still think it’s amazing | 我还是觉得 |
[00:47] | they can suck out an organ through a straw. | 用吸管吸出来一个器官很神奇 |
[00:49] | It’s called a laparoscope, | 用的是腹腔镜 |
[00:51] | And they do not use it to “Suck out” your kidney. | 而且不是把肾吸出来 |
[00:54] | “Minimally invasive,” My ass. | 是用微创 去你的 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna feel much better | 等你身材恢复了 |
[00:57] | when you get back in shape, okay? | 就会感觉好多了 好吗 |
[00:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[00:59] | Are you saying that I’m fat and out of shape? | 你的意思是说我胖了吗 |
[01:02] | No. | 不是 |
[01:03] | I am saying that you have got to stop hoping | 我的意思是 不要再幻想 |
[01:05] | that they’re gonna send you | 她们会送你一个 |
[01:06] | some “Thank you for your kidney” Fruit basket. | 水果篮 上面写着”谢谢你的肾” |
[01:09] | Giving the gift of life | 拯救一条生命 |
[01:11] | is the only reward that I need, okay? | 是我需要的唯一奖赏 好吗 |
[01:13] | I’m very happy with my decision. | 我很高兴做了这个决定 |
[01:16] | Then why are you still such a whiny pain in the ass? | 那为什么你还是这么一个爱抱怨的讨厌鬼 |
[01:21] | Did you just call me a whiny pain in the ass? | 你刚才说我是爱抱怨的讨厌鬼 |
[01:25] | No. | 没有 |
[01:28] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[01:30] | Ever since you gave | 自从你把你的肾给了 |
[01:30] | that ungrateful half-sister of yours your kidney, | 那个不知感恩的同母异父的妹妹之后 |
[01:33] | You just — you just haven’t been yourself. | 你就有点 状态不太好 |
[01:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:38] | And I’m not the only one that sees it. | 不只我一个人这么觉得 |
[01:40] | – Just — – you’ve been talking about me? | -就是 -你们一直在谈论我 |
[01:43] | My best friend gossiping after what I’ve been through? | 我经历了这多 我的闺蜜竟然在背后议论我 |
[01:46] | Ooh, it’s cold! | 啊 好冷 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna run. | 我要跑步 |
[01:48] | Wait. Did sergeant Korsak say something? | 等等 科萨克警司说什么了吗 |
[01:51] | Or was it angela? | 还是安琪拉 |
[01:52] | Is she complaining? | 她抱怨了吗 |
[01:54] | You know, after I bought her da hong pao tea. | 你知道吗 我可给她买了大红袍茶 |
[02:01] | Hey, T.J., you like the parade? | TJ 你喜欢游行吗 |
[02:03] | You like the music? | 喜欢这音乐吗 |
[02:10] | What the heck is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[02:12] | Nice, right? I just bought it. | 很帅是吧 我刚买的 |
[02:14] | Want to go for a ride? | 想坐上去溜一圈吗 |
[02:15] | No. Motorcycles are dangerous. | 不 摩托车很危险 |
[02:17] | Only if I drop it on my foot. | 砸到我脚上才危险 |
[02:19] | I can’t get it started. | 启动不了 |
[02:20] | Good. | 正好 |
[02:21] | – Hey, ma. – Hi. | -嗨 妈 -嗨 |
[02:23] | Frankie, did you get it? | 弗兰基 你成功了吗 |
[02:24] | – Did you get it?! – It’s not official. | -你成功了吗 -还没有正式宣布 |
[02:26] | Angela, if you have an issue with my mood — | 安琪拉 如果你对我的脾气有意见 |
[02:29] | Your mood? | 你的脾气 |
[02:30] | Well, Jane said that you were complaining about me. | 简说你在抱怨我 |
[02:31] | I did not say that, ma. | 我可没这么说 妈 |
[02:33] | Look, sweetheart, we’re worried about you. | 亲爱的 我们很担心你 |
[02:35] | Wouldn’t you be happier | 为什么不直接跟你妈和妹妹谈 |
[02:36] | if you just talked to your mom and sister? | 这样你心里会舒服点 |
[02:38] | Dr. Phil, can this wait, all right? | 菲尔医生 能等会儿再说这事吗 |
[02:40] | Frankie has an announcement. | 弗兰基有一件事情要宣布 |
[02:41] | I’m getting promoted to detective. | 我升职为警探了 |
[02:43] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:44] | In the drug unit. | 在缉毒组 |
[02:45] | That’s why I bought this. | 所以我买了这辆摩托 |
[02:47] | It’s my cover. | 这是我的卧底身份 |
[02:47] | Congratulations, sweetheart. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[02:51] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[02:52] | Well, at least you get to go undercover as a biker | 至少你的卧底是个骑摩托的 |
[02:55] | instead of a prostitute. | 而不是个妓女 |
[02:57] | It wasn’t my idea. | 那不是我的主意 |
[02:59] | Did it cut out suddenly? | 是突然熄火了吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 |
[03:02] | Electrical. | 有感应 |
[03:03] | Unless — what kind of a sound did it make? | 它发出的声音是什么样的 |
[03:05] | Was it a cough or a wheeze? | 是咳嗽声还是喘息声 |
[03:07] | Like a | 就像 |
[03:09] | But did it also sputter? | 有没有发出噼啪声 |
[03:11] | Like a ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka? | 像 咔咔咔咔咔咔 |
[03:12] | No, it was more like kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh-kuh. | 不是 更像是喀喀喀喀喀喀 |
[03:18] | Hi! Hello! | 你们俩 |
[03:20] | Can you two please get a room | 能不能去开间房 |
[03:21] | – preferably a soundproof one? | 最好是隔音的 |
[03:23] | Carburetor. | 汽化器的问题 |
[03:24] | If you get it over to my house, I’ll help you fix it. | 推到我家 我帮你修 |
[03:26] | That’d be great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[03:27] | Well, unless you have a problem with my mood, too. | 除非你也对我的脾气有意见 |
[03:30] | Maura, let it go. | 莫拉 行了你 |
[03:31] | Oh, look, there’s senator Malcolm Humphrey. | 看 那是议员马尔科姆·汉弗莱 |
[03:34] | Well, ex-senator. I worked on his campaign. | 前议员 我还参与过他的竞选活动 |
[03:38] | Oh, look, and right behind | 看 后面 |
[03:39] | is his beautiful daughter, erica. | 是她漂亮的女儿 艾瑞卡 |
[03:41] | Such a great story. | 多好啊 |
[03:43] | She won his seat. | 她接替了他的位置 |
[03:45] | It must be nice | 追随父亲的 |
[03:46] | to follow in your father’s footsteps. | 脚步是件好事 |
[03:48] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[03:49] | I’d be a plumber, and you’d be a mob boss. | 那我就会是个水管工 你会成为一个黑帮老大 |
[03:52] | Well, okay, all I’m trying to say is, | 好吧 我想说的是 |
[03:54] | It would be lovely to have | 有一个和谐的 |
[03:55] | A father/daughter relationship that works. | 父女关系很美好 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 真对不起亲爱的 |
[03:59] | It’s not your fault pop’s a jerk. | 不是你的错 爸是个混蛋 |
[04:08] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[04:11] | Ma, get T.J. out of here. | 妈 带TJ走 |
[04:14] | Oh, my god! Senator! | 天啊 议员 |
[04:15] | Get E.M.S. Here! Get all these people out of here now! | 快叫救护车 让所有人赶紧离开 |
[04:19] | Frankie! This way. | 弗兰基 这边 |
[04:23] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[04:24] | No. Move. | 不 到我后面 |
[04:29] | Clear. | 没人 |
[04:30] | Clear. | 没人 |
[04:35] | A decent deer hunter could have made that shot. | 一个正常的猎鹿人都可以射杀 |
[04:36] | It’s no more than 70 yards. | 距离不到70码 |
[04:37] | Should we try to find him? | 要找到他吗 |
[04:39] | We don’t know who we’re looking for. | 根本不知道要找人是谁 |
[04:42] | But I don’t think we’re looking for a professional. | 但应该不是职业杀手 |
[04:43] | What makes you say that? | 为什么会这么说 |
[04:45] | He puked after he shot her. | 他开枪之后吐了 |
[04:50] | I wonder what that blue stuff is. | 那个蓝色的物质是什么 |
[04:52] | Get csru in here and have them collect it. | 让罪案调查组来取证 |
[04:55] | Get dna from vomit? | 呕吐物里会有DNA吗 |
[04:56] | Not usually. | 不一定 |
[04:58] | process it anyway. | 还是要查一下 |
[05:07] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[05:08] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:09] | Let me through! Let me through! | 让我进去 |
[05:10] | Jennifer! That’s my sister! | 詹妮弗 那是我姐姐 |
[05:11] | Let her through! | 让她进来 |
[05:13] | Oh, dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:14] | I heard screaming! | 我听到了尖叫 |
[05:17] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[05:18] | Do you want someone to take your baby? | 需要有人照看你的孩子吗 |
[05:19] | It’s Erica’s baby. | 这是艾瑞卡的孩子 |
[05:21] | It’s okay, Liam. It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 利亚姆 没事了宝贝 |
[05:24] | Jennifer, she’s gone. | 詹妮弗 她死了 |
[05:26] | Erica’s gone. | 艾瑞卡已经死了 |
[05:31] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[05:59] | Get the bullet out yet? | 子弹取出来了吗 |
[06:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:04] | Biting on a pencil. | 叼着铅笔 |
[06:05] | Yes, I can see that. But why? | 我能看出来 可是为什么 |
[06:09] | It activates the muscles used for smiling. | 这可以活动微笑所用的肌肉 |
[06:11] | Well, those muscles are a little out of shape. | 好吧 那些肌肉是有点儿变形了 |
[06:14] | I’m going to ignore you and attempt to improve my mood. | 我打算无视你 试着改善我的脾气 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | So… Biting pencils works? | 那么 叼铅笔有效吗 |
[06:21] | Well, holding your teeth in this position | 让牙齿保持这个姿势 |
[06:24] | engages the zygomaticus major and the risorius muscle. | 可以锻炼颧大肌和笑肌 |
[06:27] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂 |
[06:29] | Some studies show that you can trick your brain | 有些研究表明当你运动特定肌肉时 |
[06:31] | into thinking you’re happy by moving certain muscles. | 可以让大脑觉得你是快乐的 |
[06:36] | It’s petty. Small-minded. | 它太小气了 心胸狭窄 |
[06:38] | Should be enough to know that I saved someone’s life. | 应该知道我救了一条人命 |
[06:41] | Maura, if Mother Teresa gave her kidney | 莫拉 如果特蕾莎修女把她的肾 |
[06:44] | to a half-sister she barely knew, | 给了她几乎不认识的同母异父妹妹 |
[06:45] | even she would expect a call from her mother saying, | 她也会希望她妈妈给她打电话 |
[06:48] | I don’t know, “Thanks for the organ.” | 该怎么说 “谢谢你的器官” |
[06:51] | I told Hope not to contact me, | 我告诉霍普不要跟我联系 |
[06:53] | and I never want Cailin to know I’m her donor. | 我也永远不想让凯琳知道我是她的捐献者 |
[06:57] | Great way to spend a Sunday. | 真是过周日的好方式 |
[06:58] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 我一会儿再跟你说 |
[06:59] | News crews outside? | 有记者在外面吗 |
[07:01] | It’s a gang bang out there. | 外面有千军万马 |
[07:02] | Sawing-type wound with jagged edges. | 边缘参差不齐的锯齿状伤口 |
[07:05] | Two punctures. | 两处刺伤 |
[07:06] | It was approximately 2.9 centimeters. | 大约2.9厘米长 |
[07:09] | Maura, I’m pretty confident | 莫拉 我很肯定 |
[07:10] | she didn’t die from tetanus. | 她不是死于破伤风 |
[07:11] | No, she did not, and you know how I know that? | 她不是 你知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[07:14] | Because you were there when she was shot? | 因为她被枪杀时你也在场吗 |
[07:17] | ‘Cause this wound looks about five days old. | 因为这伤口是五天前的 |
[07:19] | You think that’s from barbed wire? | 你认为那是带刺铁丝网造成的吗 |
[07:21] | Looks like that to me. | 在我看来是这样 |
[07:23] | Okay, Maura, um… I don’t want to rush you | 好吧 莫拉 我不想催你 |
[07:26] | or tell you how to do your job, | 或者教你怎么工作 |
[07:28] | but maybe you could dig out the bullet first | 但也许你应该先把子弹取出来 |
[07:31] | so we could get started on ballistics? | 这样我们就可以开始弹道检测了 |
[07:33] | I think there might be something trapped in the wound. | 我觉得伤口里好像有些东西 |
[07:37] | Well, there’s definitely a bullet trapped in the skull. | 但头骨里肯定有颗子弹 |
[07:39] | It’d be good to look at that bullet. | 如果能看看子弹再好不过 |
[07:40] | It sure would. | 当然了 |
[07:48] | Excuse me a minute. | 请等我一分钟 |
[07:52] | Oh, boy. | 惨了 |
[07:54] | You think the old Maura’s ever coming back? | 你觉得以前的莫拉还会回来吗 |
[07:56] | Man, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[08:04] | Husband wasn’t at the parade. | 她丈夫没有参加游行 |
[08:06] | What do we know about him? | 我们对他了解多少 |
[08:06] | He’s a former environmental lawyer, like Erica was. | 他曾是个环保方面的律师 和艾瑞卡一样 |
[08:09] | They were married for 10 years. | 他们结婚十年了 |
[08:11] | Two kids. | 有两个孩子 |
[08:12] | A six-year-old and the toddler | 一个六岁 还有个刚学步的 |
[08:13] | we saw with the sister at the parade. | 游行时和她妹妹在一起 |
[08:14] | The sister was her chief of staff. | 她妹妹是她的幕僚长 |
[08:16] | Maybe a radical political organization, | 也许是个激进政治组织 |
[08:19] | an opponent, a whack job. | 一个对手 一次打击行动 |
[08:21] | It seems to me there’s a lot easier ways | 在我看来要杀死一个州议员 |
[08:22] | to kill a state senator. | 有很多更容易的方法 |
[08:24] | No, I was thinking the same thing. | 不 我还在想同一件事 |
[08:25] | Small staff, no bodyguards. | 职员很少 没有保镖 |
[08:26] | What did she make, like 60k a year? | 她能挣多少 一年六万块 |
[08:28] | $61,132.99. | 61132.99美元 |
[08:32] | Okay, I came upstairs to tell you | 好吧 我上来是为了告诉你 |
[08:33] | that the bullet fragmented when it hit the skull. | 那颗子弹撞击头骨时碎掉了 |
[08:35] | – How big are the pieces? – Basically shavings. | -碎片有多大 -碎成渣了 |
[08:37] | Damn. We’ll have a hell of a time tracing that. | 擦 我们要花很久查找它们 |
[08:39] | Susie’s running the body through X-Ray | 苏茜正用X光检查尸体 |
[08:41] | to make sure I didn’t miss any pieces. | 以防我漏掉任何碎片 |
[08:42] | That’s not cool. | 这可不厚道 |
[08:49] | Okay, that’s mean. | 好吧 真卑鄙 |
[08:50] | Society is slow to change, even though 53% of women | 社会改变得太慢了 尽管53%的女性 |
[08:54] | are the main breadwinners in their households. | 是家庭的经济来源 |
[08:56] | How come I don’t have one of those chicks in my household? | 我家里怎么就没有这么个妞儿呢 |
[09:01] | Jane, um… | 简 |
[09:03] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, sure. I’ll call you later. | 当然 稍后我打给你 |
[09:08] | Or…Uh… | 或者 |
[09:10] | Maura, have you seen the new break room? | 莫拉 你看过新的休息室了吗 |
[09:12] | It’s the old break room. | 那就是以前的休息室 |
[09:13] | They just took all the old stuff — | 他们只是把旧东西都搬走了 |
[09:19] | Thanks for taking the bullet out. | 谢谢你把子弹取出来 |
[09:21] | You have your own refrigerator. Impressive. | 你有自己的冰箱了 真不错 |
[09:24] | Okay, what did you want to talk to me about? | 好吧 你想跟我说什么 |
[09:26] | Could you ever be married to a caretaker? | 你会嫁给一个照看者吗 |
[09:28] | And this is a pressing question because… | 这是个必须回答的问题因为… |
[09:31] | Oh, I was just thinking about you and Casey. | 我只是在想你和凯西 |
[09:33] | Well, stop. | 好吧 打住 |
[09:35] | I haven’t heard from that guy in three months. | 我已经三个月没听到那家伙的消息了 |
[09:37] | Plus, I don’t really think he’s the househusband type. | 而且我觉得他不是家庭主夫型的 |
[09:41] | Probably just fell in love with his nurse | 也许只是跟他的护士 |
[09:43] | or physical therapist. | 或者理疗师相爱了 |
[09:44] | Very common. | 很正常 |
[09:47] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[09:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:51] | Misery loves company. | 同病相怜 |
[09:54] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[09:56] | I hate seeing you so sad, | 我讨厌看着你难过 |
[09:58] | and whatever you’re feeling, | 不管你的感受是什么 |
[09:59] | it’s okay to feel it, all right? | 都没有关系 好吗 |
[10:02] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | I did want a fruit basket. | 我确实想要个果篮 |
[10:09] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[10:10] | I did, and it should have had D’Anjou pears | 我想要 而且里面应该有德安茹梨 |
[10:12] | And — and — and a nice Prosecco | 还有 还有一瓶不错的普西哥酒 |
[10:14] | And Gourmet Chocolates and spa stuff. | 还有美食家巧克力和水疗用品 |
[10:17] | So pick up the phone and tell her. | 那就拿起电话告诉她 |
[10:19] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[10:22] | Maura, okay, look. | 莫拉 听着 |
[10:24] | It is okay for you to want a relationship with your mom. | 你想跟你妈妈建立关系是正常的 |
[10:29] | You’d be even weirder than you are | 如果你不想了解你的亲生母亲 |
[10:31] | if you didn’t want to know your biological mother. | 你会比现在还古怪 |
[10:33] | Okay, so, now I am a whiny, weird pain in the ass. | 好吧 所以现在我是个爱抱怨 古怪的讨厌鬼 |
[10:38] | I’m trying to be patient. | 我正试着保持耐心 |
[10:40] | That must be very hard for you. | 那对你来说一定很难 |
[10:41] | It is! | 确实是 |
[10:42] | Well, I’d at least like to know | 好吧 至少我想知道 |
[10:44] | if Cailin is taking care of my kidney. | 凯莉有没有善待我的肾 |
[10:46] | Well, so, what? You want to spy on your kidney? | 那又怎样 你想监视你的肾吗 |
[10:48] | There you are. | 你们在这儿啊 |
[10:49] | This is nice. | 这屋子真不错 |
[10:51] | What is it, Susie? | 怎么了 苏茜 |
[10:52] | I thought you’d like to know that I was analyzing | 我正在分析 |
[10:53] | the stomach contents from the victim, | 受害者的胃容物 |
[10:55] | and I noticed blueberries in it. | 我在里面发现了蓝莓 |
[10:56] | Blueberries? | 蓝莓 |
[10:57] | I found blue chunks in vomit at the scene. | 我在现场的呕吐物中发现了蓝色块状物 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I know that. | 是的 我知道 |
[11:00] | I was analyzing that, too. | 我也在分析那个 |
[11:02] | Did you compare both the samples? | 你比对两个样本了吗 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:06] | So, Erica and her killer | 所以艾瑞卡和凶手 |
[11:07] | both had the same batch of blueberry waffles | 在她被枪杀前两个小时一起吃了 |
[11:09] | two hours before Erica was shot. | 同一份蓝莓华夫饼 |
[11:11] | Wow, that is a huge break | 如果我们能查出 |
[11:12] | if we can figure out who she ate breakfast with. | 和她吃早饭的是谁 那可是个大突破 |
[11:14] | I say it’s the husband. | 我猜是她丈夫 |
[11:15] | He’s got motive. | 他有动机 |
[11:16] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[11:17] | He’s fed up with being a househusband. | 他已经受够了当家庭主夫 |
[11:19] | He was a big lawyer when they met. | 他们认识时他可是个大律师 |
[11:20] | She worked for him. | 她是他的手下 |
[11:22] | Well, we could rule out her staffers, | 我们可以排除她的职员们 |
[11:23] | and her opponent’s right there. | 而她的对手在那儿 |
[11:27] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:29] | I love Massachusetts, and I love your big hearts. | 我热爱马塞诸塞州 也欣赏你们的博爱 |
[11:32] | And we’re live | 这里是现场直播 |
[11:34] | as slain senator Erica Humphrey-Miller’s husband, Jeff Miller, | 被杀议员艾瑞卡·汉弗莱·米勒的丈夫杰夫·米勒 |
[11:37] | enters the State House just hours after the shooting. | 在枪案发生几小时后进入州政府大楼 |
[11:40] | First thing he does is go to his wife’s office? | 他第一件事就是去他老婆的办公室 |
[11:42] | He killed her to take her seat? | 他杀她就为了抢这个位置吗 |
[11:44] | – Let’s go talk to him. – Take Frost. | -我们去跟他谈谈 -带上弗罗斯特 |
[11:46] | I want to go look at the bullet fragments. | 我想去看看子弹碎片 |
[11:47] | Governor just called. | 我刚接到了州长的电话 |
[11:48] | And you know how much I hate it when the governor calls. | 你们知道我多讨厌接到他的电话 |
[11:51] | Not only was our victim a state senator, | 这次的死者是州议员 |
[11:53] | her father has friends in high places, | 而且他父亲有朋友位居要职 |
[11:55] | so let’s get this shooter as fast as we can. | 所以我们得赶快把这凶手捉拿归案 |
[11:59] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[12:02] | I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我到下面等你 |
[12:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:07] | I heard your mother was at the parade with T.J. | 我听说游行的时候你妈妈和TJ在现场 |
[12:10] | How’s she doing? | 她现在还好吗 |
[12:11] | Why don’t you call her? | 你怎么不给她打电话呢 |
[12:13] | I mean, I’m sure she’d love to hear from you. | 她接到你电话肯定会很高兴的 |
[12:15] | Well, I don’t want to bother her. | 可我不想打扰她 |
[12:18] | She just watched a woman get gunned down. | 她刚亲眼目睹一个女人被枪杀 |
[12:20] | She’s already pretty bothered. | 她的心情已经不平静了 |
[12:22] | Well, tell her — give her my best. | 那你跟她… 代我向她问好 |
[12:32] | No matter what, my wife’s work will continue. | 不管怎样 我妻子的工作仍将继续 |
[12:34] | She was committed to all of you | 她对你们大家 |
[12:36] | and to the people of Massachusetts. | 和马塞诸塞州的民众做出了承诺 |
[12:38] | Yeah, sounds like he’s running for office. | 听起来他像是在参加竞选 |
[12:40] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[12:43] | – You were there. – Yes. | -当时你在场 -对 |
[12:45] | I’m detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[12:47] | This is detective Bbarry Frost. | 这位是巴里·弗罗斯特警探 |
[12:48] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[12:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | I’ll do whatever I can | 我会竭尽全力 |
[12:51] | to find the people who murdered my wife. | 找到杀害我妻子的凶手 |
[12:53] | Did she have any enemies? | 她有什么敌人吗 |
[12:54] | Anyone she was afraid of? | 有没有害怕过谁 |
[12:56] | Erica was pushing to pass new environmental legislation. | 艾瑞卡大力推动环境立法 |
[12:59] | The bad guys didn’t like that. | 那些坏人可不喜欢 |
[13:01] | You think that got her killed? | 你觉得她是因此被杀的 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:03] | I think it was a fringe group. | 我觉得是一个小众团体 |
[13:05] | She’d always gotten nasty letters, but… | 她总是收到些言辞不善的信 但 |
[13:08] | this felt organized. | 这封像是有预谋的 |
[13:12] | Did you call the police? | 你们报警了吗 |
[13:13] | She didn’t want to. | 她不愿意 |
[13:15] | Did she have a breakfast meeting scheduled for this morning? | 她今早有跟人预约吃早餐吗 |
[13:17] | No. | 没有 |
[13:18] | You sure? She left the house at 7:00. | 你确定吗 她七点就出门了 |
[13:20] | Well, she didn’t get to the parade until 8:30. | 她八点半才到游行现场 |
[13:22] | Where was she for 90 minutes? | 这一个半小时她去哪儿了 |
[13:23] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[13:24] | I handled her schedule. | 她的时间表是我负责的 |
[13:28] | All she had today was the parade. | 今天只安排了游行活动 |
[13:29] | What does “THT” Stand for? | 这个”THT”是什么意思 |
[13:31] | It’s right here on Tuesday, June 11th. | 就标在7月11日 周二这天 |
[13:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:37] | Her calendar was packed last week. | 上周她的日历满当当的 |
[13:38] | It’s wide open this coming week. | 这一周却这么空 |
[13:40] | “Deliver GBS tomorrow.” What does that mean? | “明天送GBS” 这什么意思 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[13:44] | Erica put it in the calendar. | 是艾瑞卡自己加进去的 |
[13:47] | Why weren’t you at the parade? | 你怎么没去参加游行 |
[13:48] | One of us had to take our six-year-old | 总得有人送我们六岁的孩子 |
[13:49] | to his soccer game. | 去参加足球比赛吧 |
[13:51] | Our children were very important to us. | 孩子们对我们非常重要 |
[13:53] | We didn’t want them to have the childhood Erica had. | 我们不希望他们的童年跟艾瑞卡一样 |
[13:55] | We were campaign kids. | 我们就是竞选儿童 |
[13:56] | We spent every spare minute with my dad. | 所有课余时间都跟父亲在一起 |
[14:00] | We got to do sports, though. | 不过我们倒也参加运动 |
[14:03] | She was a great skier. | 她滑雪滑得特别棒 |
[14:08] | Um…I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:09] | We’re gonna need to collect her computer. | 我们需要拿走她的电脑 |
[14:12] | It’s in her office. | 在她办公室里 |
[14:16] | Uh, excuse me, Mr. Miller. | 请问一下 米勒先生 |
[14:18] | Uh, where was your son’s soccer game? | 你儿子的足球赛在哪里 |
[14:20] | Breed’s Park. | 布里德公园 |
[14:21] | That’s not far from the parade. | 那地方离游行并不远 |
[14:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[14:24] | I didn’t shoot my wife. | 我可没杀我妻子 |
[14:26] | We found some evidence at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了些证据 |
[14:27] | Well, check with the other parents. | 你去问问其他家长 |
[14:28] | They’ll confirm my alibi. | 他们能证明我不在场 |
[14:30] | I intend to, | 我会的 |
[14:31] | and I’m sorry to ask, but I’d like to do a cheek swab. | 很抱歉 但我需要采集一下你的唾液样本 |
[14:33] | I’m also an attorney, detective. | 我也是名律师 警探 |
[14:34] | You need to show some probable cause, | 你必须出示些有力的证据 |
[14:37] | and since you don’t have any, | 可既然你现在什么都没有 |
[14:38] | I’m going home to my motherless children. | 我要回家陪我两个没妈的孩子了 |
[14:46] | I really hope he didn’t kill her. | 我真希望不是他杀的 |
[14:50] | What’d you find? | 有什么发现 |
[14:52] | I got her computer. | 拿到了她的电脑 |
[14:53] | Uh, what do you make of this? | 你觉得这个是干嘛的 |
[14:55] | I found four of these under the senator’s desk. | 我在议员的桌子底下发现了四瓶这东西 |
[14:59] | Dirty water? | 脏水 |
[15:00] | Her sister doesn’t know why she was keeping them. | 她妹妹也不知道她留着这些干嘛 |
[15:03] | I don’t know. | 不明白 |
[15:04] | We’ll take it to the lab and have them analyzed. | 带回实验室化验看看 |
[15:09] | It’s Maura, and she’s out front. | 是莫拉 她又跑出去了 |
[15:11] | I have no idea why. | 完全不知道为什么 |
[15:13] | I got this. I’ll meet you back at the ranch. | 这个交给我吧 回警局见 |
[15:14] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢啦 |
[15:18] | Do you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[15:21] | No. | 没 |
[15:23] | Her Facebook page said she’d be here. | 她的脸书说她会来这的 |
[15:25] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[15:28] | Is that a triple shot with three pumps of caramel? | 那是加了三份焦糖的特浓咖啡吗 |
[15:32] | Well, it’s better than three shots of tequila. | 总比三杯龙舌兰酒要好吧 |
[15:34] | That is not a very respectful way | 这么对待别人的肾 |
[15:36] | to treat someone else’s kidney. | 可实在太不尊重了 |
[15:38] | Oh, god! Get down! | 天呐 躺下 |
[15:39] | Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Slouch! | 快快快 缩起来 |
[15:41] | Oh, did she see us? Did she see us? | 她看见我们了吗 看见了吗 |
[15:43] | I don’t know, Maura. The window’s over there. | 我哪知道 莫拉 窗子在那上头呢 |
[15:50] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:51] | I’m reading an e-mail from Susie. | 我在看苏茜发来的邮件 |
[15:53] | Really? | 有没有搞错 |
[15:54] | Wait. I can listen to it. | 等等 可以让它念出来 |
[15:56] | Her Facebook page | 凯琳的脸书 |
[15:57] | says Cailin has checked in at the college cafe. | 显示她进到了大学的咖啡馆 |
[16:00] | Well, thanks for the tip. | 多谢提醒 |
[16:01] | This is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[16:04] | Well, you are spying on her. | 你可是在监视她呢 |
[16:05] | I am spying on my kidney. | 我是在监视我的肾 |
[16:07] | That is very different. | 这有很大的区别 |
[16:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | Go talk to her. | 去跟她谈谈 |
[16:10] | No. | 不要 |
[16:11] | Go! | 快去 |
[16:13] | And please hurry. | 赶紧的 |
[16:15] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有很多正事要做呢 |
[16:16] | I feel very silly. | 我觉得好傻 |
[16:17] | You’re gonna feel even sillier | 要是等我拿脚踹你出去 |
[16:18] | when I push you out with my feet. | 你会觉得更傻 |
[16:29] | Cailin? | 凯琳 |
[16:30] | Cailin, wait. Let me — let me explain. | 凯琳 等等 让我…解释一下 |
[16:34] | No. You don’t have to. | 不 不必了 |
[16:36] | I’ve owed you an apology for a long time. | 我早就该向你道歉了 |
[16:39] | I’m really sorry about everything that I said | 很抱歉我之前说的那些话 |
[16:41] | and all the crap that I pulled. | 还有我做的傻事 |
[16:43] | I really appreciate you saying that. | 你能这么说我很感激 |
[16:45] | I can’t ever really thank you enough. | 我怎么感谢你都不为过 |
[16:48] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[16:49] | Come on, Maura. | 别装了 莫拉 |
[16:51] | I’m premed. | 我在上医学预科 |
[16:52] | I knew it was your kidney, | 我早就知道肾是你捐给我的 |
[16:53] | but you confirmed it when you got out of the car. | 你从车里出来更是确认了这一点 |
[16:57] | Does it still hurt? | 还疼吗 |
[17:00] | Not too bad. | 还好 |
[17:02] | Thank you for checking up on me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[17:05] | That is what you were doing, right? | 你是为这个来的吧 |
[17:10] | I was gonna send this. | 我本来要把这个送去给你的 |
[17:14] | It belongs to you. | 属于你的东西 |
[17:16] | To me? | 属于我的 |
[17:17] | You’ll understand once you open it. | 打开你就明白了 |
[17:19] | I wrote you a letter, too. | 我还给你写了封信 |
[17:22] | I should probably get to class, | 我得去上学了 |
[17:23] | but would it be all right if I maybe…were to text you sometime? | 我能偶尔给你发发短信吗 |
[17:29] | Text me. Um… | 给我发短信 |
[17:33] | Yes. | 行 |
[17:34] | Yes, I’d like that. | 好 求之不得 |
[17:36] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 太棒了 |
[17:38] | All right. Um…Bye. | 行了 再见 |
[17:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:46] | So… | 怎么样 |
[17:47] | She gave me this. | 她给了我这个 |
[17:54] | Wow. Scrimshaw. | 是骨雕 |
[17:55] | It’s really pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[17:56] | I think that’s real whalebone. | 好像是真的鲸鱼骨头 |
[17:58] | It’s a family heirloom. | 是传家宝 |
[18:00] | Hope gave it to Cailin on her 18th birthday. | 凯琳18岁生日的时候 霍普给她的 |
[18:04] | Well, that was sweet of her to give it to you. | 她送给你了 很贴心啊 |
[18:08] | Or not. | 不是吗 |
[18:10] | It was a gift to Hope on her 18th birthday. | 那是霍普18岁时收到的生日礼物 |
[18:13] | Who gave it to her? | 谁送的 |
[18:16] | A man who’s about to go on trial for 15 murders. | 一个犯下15桩命案 即将受审的家伙 |
[18:20] | My father, Paddy Doyle. | 我父亲帕迪·多伊尔 |
[18:30] | Okay, so, this website, “Stop Bad People”, | 这个叫”惩恶除奸”的网站 |
[18:35] | looks like the same organization that sent this to Erica’s office. | 应该是把这个寄去艾瑞卡办公室的那伙人 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m trying to get a physical address | 对 我正通过他们的IP地址 |
[18:40] | tied to their I.P. address, | 查找实际地址 |
[18:41] | But whoever built this website is good. | 不过建这网站的家伙是个高手 |
[18:43] | I checked Erica’s credit cards. | 我查了艾瑞卡的信用卡 |
[18:45] | She didn’t use them today. | 她今天没用过 |
[18:46] | The only calls she made were to her husband and her sister. | 她只给她丈夫和妹妹打过电话 |
[18:48] | What about the bullet fragments? | 子弹碎片有结果吗 |
[18:49] | No, it’s a dead end. | 没有 无迹可查 |
[18:51] | No way we’ll get enough ballistics to even run it. | 弹道痕迹不够 根本无从查起 |
[18:53] | But based on weight, it’s a .22. | 不过从重量来看 是0.22口径的 |
[18:56] | Well, that’s something. | 有戏啊 |
[18:57] | Yeah! | 太牛了 |
[19:02] | I am the man. | 我真是天才 |
[19:03] | “Stop Bad People” has a Boston address. | “惩恶除奸”就在波士顿 |
[19:06] | 437 Claremont Street. | 克莱蒙大街437号 |
[19:08] | Check this out. | 听这个 |
[19:08] | They’re anti-women, anti-environment, anti-AAA? | 他们反女权 反环保 还反汽车协会 |
[19:13] | Who’s anti-AAA? | 谁会反汽车协会 |
[19:14] | Oh, well, look at this. | 看这个 |
[19:16] | Whoever administers that hate site is a registered gun owner. | 管理那个泄愤网站的家伙有枪 |
[19:19] | Hey, King of the World, if you’re not too busy. | 世界之王 劳烦了 |
[19:26] | Any DNA yet? | 有DNA结果了吗 |
[19:27] | No. I’m sorry, Detective. | 没有 抱歉 警探 |
[19:28] | Damn. Have you seen dr. Isles? | 真是的 见到艾尔斯医生没有 |
[19:42] | A gravity inverter. | 做反重力练习呢 |
[19:46] | And we’re inverting because… | 你这是为了… |
[19:48] | I’d rather not say. | 我不想说 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:51] | But if you think it’s because of that necklace — | 不过你要是以为我是为了那条项链 |
[19:53] | What, this? | 什么 这个吗 |
[19:54] | Why would a necklace that your mob-boss father | 你那黑帮老大的爸爸 |
[19:57] | gave your pregnant teenage mom upset you so much | 送了条项链给你那少女怀孕的妈妈 |
[20:00] | that you’re hanging upside down like a bat? | 能让你不高兴到像只蝙蝠一样倒挂着吗 |
[20:02] | Well, inverting equalizes cerebral fluid | 倒挂能平衡脑部血液流动 |
[20:04] | and eases the strain on the vertebrae. | 还能舒缓脊椎压力 |
[20:06] | You’re worried about Paddy’s trial, aren’t you? | 你是在担心帕迪的案子吧 |
[20:10] | I was so wrapped up in recovering from surgery | 我一直忙着从手术中恢复 |
[20:13] | that I didn’t have time to think about him, too. | 还没时间想他的事呢 |
[20:15] | It’s very overwhelming. | 太费心思了 |
[20:17] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[20:19] | I think you know what you should do. | 你心知肚明 |
[20:21] | Reach out to Hope. | 去找霍普 |
[20:22] | I’m sure she’s dying to talk to you. | 她肯定特想跟你谈谈 |
[20:26] | No. | 不去 |
[20:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:29] | Not with this in your mouth. | 别把这个放嘴里 |
[20:31] | Come on. Come on. | 放开 快 |
[20:32] | We have a murder to solve. | 我们有命案要破呢 |
[20:34] | And I need your help. | 请你帮帮忙 |
[20:41] | Take him on down to the interrogation room, Tony. | 把他带去审讯室 托尼 |
[20:44] | W– is that the “Stop Bad People” guy? | 那个就是”惩奸除恶”那家伙 |
[20:47] | Come on. | 一起来吧 |
[20:48] | You’ll get a kick out of this guy. | 这家伙可搞笑了 |
[20:57] | You’re a detective? | 你是警探 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:02] | Hey, Ismail, stop drooling over Detective Rizzoli | 伊斯梅尔 别对里佐利警探垂涎三尺了 |
[21:05] | and talk to me about this gun. | 说说这把枪的事儿 |
[21:07] | You pulled the guts out. | 你胆子够大的 |
[21:08] | Yeah, the — the plastic ones that come with the game suck. | 随游戏附赠的那些塑料枪烂透了 |
[21:10] | He used this for video games? | 这个是用来打电游的 |
[21:13] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[21:14] | A-are you a fan? | 你也打吗 |
[21:15] | Do you — do you like — do you play video games? | 你喜欢打电游吗 |
[21:18] | Oh, yeah. | 喜欢 |
[21:21] | How about if you tell us a little bit about your operation? | 说说你的行动计划如何 |
[21:24] | Um, I-I don’t know what you’re — | 我不明白你什么… |
[21:29] | What — what you’re…talk– talk– talking about. | 你在 在说什么 |
[21:33] | Cyber bullying is a federal crime, Ismail. | 网络欺凌可是联邦罪 伊斯梅尔 |
[21:35] | A federal crime. | 是联邦罪 |
[21:36] | Okay, the service I provide isn’t bullying. | 那个 我提供的服务可不算欺凌 |
[21:39] | It’s legal harassment. | 是合法骚扰 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:41] | You want to tell us why you were legally harassing | 那能不能说说你为什么要合法骚扰 |
[21:43] | Senator Erica Humphrey-Miller? | 艾瑞卡·汉弗莱·米勒参议员 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:46] | Oh, that — that — you don’t — | 那个 你不会… |
[21:50] | I didn’t have any personal animosity towards her | 我跟她没有私人恩怨 |
[21:53] | or any of the people my customers hire me to harass. | 客户雇我骚扰谁 我就骚扰谁 |
[21:56] | So that’s your business? | 所以你就干这个 |
[21:59] | You build hate websites and send hate mail? | 建个泄愤网站 发些泄愤邮件 |
[22:03] | Well, I — I wouldn’t describe it quite like that. | 也没那么简单啦 |
[22:06] | Who hired you to harass the Senator? | 是谁雇你骚扰参议员的 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | I swear. I don’t. | 我发誓 我真的不知道 |
[22:11] | It’s part of my business model. | 我的运营模式就是这样的 |
[22:13] | I use a pay service that assures anonymity for all my clients. | 我用了一种支付服务 能保护客户隐私 |
[22:16] | We’ve seized all his computers. | 他的电脑都被我们收来了 |
[22:17] | Okay. Let’s go see if you are telling the truth. | 行 我们去看看你说的是不是实话 |
[22:20] | Why — why would I lie? | 我干嘛撒谎啊 |
[22:22] | I’m a businessman, not an assassin. | 我是个商人 不是杀手 |
[22:25] | It was — it was — | 那个 那个 |
[22:26] | It was really nice to meet you, Detective. | 很高兴认识你 警探 |
[22:28] | We should do something sometime or — | 我们可以约个会什么的 |
[22:32] | Hey, should I — should I wait here? | 我要在这儿等吗 |
[22:33] | Yes, why don’t you? | 要不然呢 |
[22:41] | He’s telling the truth about the pay service. | 支付服务的事 他没说谎 |
[22:43] | It’s a pretty complex money transaction. | 非常复杂的现金交易方式 |
[22:45] | I’m not sure I can track where the funds come from. | 我可能查不到钱是从哪儿来的 |
[22:47] | I’ll tell them to let him go. | 我叫他们放他走 |
[22:50] | Hey, release that kid, Ismail. Thanks. | 把那小子放了吧 谢谢 |
[22:52] | So, all we know is someone orchestrated a nasty campaign | 现在我们只知道有人精心策划了针对死者的 |
[22:55] | against the victim. | 一系列举动 |
[22:56] | I’m telling you, the husband had time. | 要我说 她丈夫有作案时间 |
[22:58] | Soccer parents only remember seeing him | 足球队的家长只在比赛开场 |
[22:59] | at the beginning and the end of the game. | 和结束时见过他 |
[23:01] | That’s not enough to arrest him. | 这样也不够证据抓他 |
[23:02] | We need something that shows they had breakfast together. | 得有证据证明他们一起吃了早饭才行 |
[23:06] | Yeah, the blueberry waffles are the key here. | 蓝莓华夫饼正是关键 |
[23:08] | If she really left her house at 7:00, | 如果她真在七点离开家 |
[23:11] | she had 90 minutes | 那么距离她第一次出现在游行 |
[23:12] | before she was first seen at the parade. | 有一个半钟头的时间 |
[23:14] | So, where’d she go? | 这段时间 她去了哪儿 |
[23:15] | Well, she couldn’t have driven | 她不可能 |
[23:16] | more than, say, 20 miles each way. | 开出超过二十英里的地方 |
[23:19] | So… | 所以 |
[23:21] | we look… | 我们查找 |
[23:24] | 20 miles in every direction. | 方圆二十英里的范围 |
[23:27] | That’s a lot of area to cover. | 那样范围会非常大 |
[23:29] | 1,256.6 square miles. | 有1256.6平方英里呢 |
[23:31] | Area… | 面积 |
[23:32] | equals pi “R” squared. | 等于π乘半径的平方 |
[23:33] | Get Frankie in here. | 把弗兰基找来 |
[23:34] | Have him check every fast-food place | 让他搜索这里所有 |
[23:36] | and restaurant that serves breakfast. | 供应早餐的快餐店和餐厅 |
[23:38] | I thought he got promoted. | 我以为他已经升职了 |
[23:39] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[23:41] | Glad you’re not my sister. | 真庆幸你不是我姐姐 |
[23:42] | Do you want to do it? | 你想来干这个吗 |
[23:45] | No. | 不想 |
[23:47] | DNA? | 是DNA吗 |
[23:48] | No. Results on the water | 不是 是死者桌子下 |
[23:49] | from the bottles you found under the victim’s desk. | 瓶子里水的测试结果 |
[23:52] | It’s well water mixed with soil. | 这是水和土的混合 |
[23:54] | That’s it? There’s no contaminates? | 仅此而已 没受到任何污染吗 |
[23:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:56] | Erica’s hard drive had the results | 艾瑞卡的硬盘里有 |
[23:58] | of groundwater and soil studies | 她在过去六个月 |
[23:59] | she’d had commissioned over the last six months. | 对地下水和土壤的研究结果 |
[24:04] | Why in Readville? | 为什么在里德维尔 |
[24:06] | I don’t know. But everything was normal. | 不知道 但一切正常 |
[24:08] | Didn’t seem worth mentioning. | 正常到不值一提 |
[24:10] | Is there any way to see if | 有没有办法检测出 |
[24:11] | the water in those bottles came from Readville, too? | 瓶子里的水是否也来自里德维尔 |
[24:13] | I’ll have the crime lab look into it. | 我会让罪案实验室去查 |
[24:14] | What’ll that tell us? | 会给出什么结果呢 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. Just following a hunch. | 不知道 跟着感觉走吧 |
[24:21] | What? You’re not tired? | 看什么 你一点都不累吗 |
[24:22] | I’m fine. I’m just sick of you yawning. | 还好 就是看你打哈欠挺累 |
[24:24] | I’ve got to call it a night. | 收工喽 |
[24:25] | My dog walker called in sick. | 我家遛狗工请假了 |
[24:27] | And what’s your excuse? | 你的借口又是什么 |
[24:28] | Slave driver didn’t show up to race the dog team? | 因为残暴的老板没来抽这帮狗崽子 |
[24:31] | Cats having a fashion show? | 还是要看猫咪时装秀 |
[24:33] | Hamsters made you dinner? | 还是要吃田鼠做的晚餐 |
[24:35] | Yeah. All of the above. | 对 全被你说中了 |
[24:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:38] | Hey, Jane, let’s run. | 简 我们跑步回去吧 |
[24:39] | It’s not too far to your apartment. | 这儿离你家又不远 |
[24:40] | Now you want to run? | 你现在想跑步 |
[24:41] | Come on. I finally feel like it. | 走吧 我现在就想跑 |
[24:45] | The things I do for you. | 还不是为了你 |
[24:53] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[24:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:59] | I don’t know what I did with my pepper spray. | 我不知道胡椒喷雾出什么故障了 |
[25:02] | I knew I should have brought my gun. | 我就知道该带上枪 |
[25:05] | Oh, my god. It’s Casey. | 天哪 是凯西 |
[25:15] | Looks realy good. I hope all of his parts are working. | 看起来不错 但愿他全身功能还正常 |
[25:18] | Oh, Maura. | 莫拉 |
[25:20] | – Hey, there. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[25:21] | I called the station. | 我打给局里 |
[25:22] | They, uh, they said you were on your way home. | 他们说你已经在回家的路上了 |
[25:25] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[25:27] | You look great. | 气色不错啊 |
[25:29] | Well, I feel pretty good. | 我感觉还不错 |
[25:30] | Wow, I mean, you’ve recovered most of your mobility. | 你的大部分身体机能都恢复了 |
[25:32] | Are you wearing thermoplastic braces? | 你身上装了热塑性支架对吗 |
[25:34] | You’ve got good eyes. | 眼力真好 |
[25:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:39] | I mean, how is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[25:40] | You had cauda equina. | 你的马尾出了问题 |
[25:41] | It isn’t treatable. | 这是没法根治的 |
[25:43] | Well, I’m still trying to believe it myself. | 我也是到现在也无法相信 |
[25:44] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[25:44] | I was, uh, I was misdiagnosed thanks to a bad MRI.. | 还好是核磁共振误诊了 |
[25:50] | But you still had neurosurgery. | 但你还是做了神经手术 |
[25:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:52] | They opened me up, | 他们把我切开 |
[25:53] | and they found shrapnel pressing against my spinal cord. | 发现一块弹片压在我的脊髓上 |
[25:55] | Took it out. | 就把它取了出来 |
[25:56] | That’s incredible. | 真是不可思议 |
[25:57] | It really is. | 确实 |
[25:59] | And what about sexual function? | 那性功能方面呢 |
[26:02] | Dr. Isles, this is actually not one of your patients. | 艾尔斯医生 他可不是你的病人 |
[26:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna go finish my run. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我得继续跑了 明天见 |
[26:10] | No, Maura, come on. I’ll take you home. It’s… | 不 莫拉 别这样 我送你回家 |
[26:17] | So happy this isn’t awkward. | 真高兴现在一点都不尴尬 |
[26:20] | I have to walk Jo Friday. | 我要去遛乔 |
[26:23] | I mean, do you want to — | 你要不要也… |
[26:25] | Yeah. I’d really like that. | 好 我非常乐意 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:34] | I never know how long | 我真不知道 |
[26:35] | you’re supposed to let a dog sniff. | 狗狗要这样嗅多久 |
[26:37] | You’re not. She’s marking territory. | 你不会知道的 她是在占地盘 |
[26:39] | Look sharp! | 赶快 |
[26:46] | Cesar, the dog whisperer. | 《报告狗班长》里的凯撒说的 |
[26:48] | He uses that expression. | 他就是用这种口气 |
[26:49] | It’s from the north of England. | 有点英国北部的口音 |
[26:50] | It means be quick and do your business. | 这是叫你快点做事 |
[26:51] | She only did that because you’re a soldier | 她这样是因为你是军人 |
[26:53] | and you have a hint of an accent. | 而且有点口音 |
[26:55] | I don’t have an accent. | 我没有口音 |
[26:56] | Yes, you do. | 你有的 |
[26:58] | It was worse when we were in high school, | 高中的时候你的口音还要重呢 |
[26:59] | But I can still hear | 但我还是能听出 |
[27:00] | the north of England in you. | 你口音里的英国北方腔 |
[27:02] | That’s something I love about you — | 这也是我爱你的地方 |
[27:03] | that you’ve known me for so long. | 你对我的历史甚是了解 |
[27:06] | My massive crush began on you when I was 15. | 我从十五岁起就对你疯狂迷恋 |
[27:10] | I wrote about 100 e-mails to you in the hospital, | 我在医院里给你写了近一百封邮件 |
[27:12] | More when I was recovering. | 康复后我写了更多邮件 |
[27:15] | I never got them. | 我一封都没收到 |
[27:16] | I didn’t send any of them. | 我一封都没发 |
[27:19] | It wasn’t just the physical injuries that stopped me. | 不仅仅是因为身体受伤才没发 |
[27:21] | It was, uh… | 还有 |
[27:23] | It was PTSD. | 创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:26] | I know a little about post-traumatic stress disorder. | 我不太了解创伤后应激障碍 |
[27:29] | Someday, if — if you want to hear it, | 如果有一天你想知道 |
[27:32] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我会告诉你所发生的一切 |
[27:36] | Right now, I’m just so happy to see you. | 现在 能见到你我很开心 |
[27:57] | I see the neurosurgeon fixed that, too. | 看来神经外科医生也治好了那个 |
[28:01] | He did. | 确实 |
[28:03] | God, you’re beautiful. | 上帝 你好美啊 |
[28:06] | You’re beautiful. | 你真的好美 |
[28:07] | I’m thinking something, Jane. | 我在想些事情 简 |
[28:09] | What? No, no, no. No thinking. No thinking. | 什么 不不不 千万别想 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | I’m thinking that… | 我在想… |
[28:15] | I want us to be in love before we do this. | 我想先恋爱 再上床 |
[28:17] | I can’t just show up — | 我不能一见到你就… |
[28:18] | Ugh. God, you’re good. | 老天 你太好了 |
[28:20] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那代表着什么 |
[28:21] | Well, you just said the best line | 你刚说了一句 让女人 |
[28:23] | to get a woman to take her clothes off. | 自愿脱掉衣服的最佳台词 |
[28:25] | I did? | 我说过吗 |
[28:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:27] | You know you did. | 你自己知道 |
[28:45] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[28:48] | You don’t leave a chef an awful lot to work with. | 你可给厨师留了一大堆活儿啊 |
[28:50] | Jar of pickles and marmite that expired five years ago. | 一大罐泡菜和五年前就过期的酵母酱 |
[28:54] | Put that back. | 把它放回去 |
[28:55] | Maura gave that to me. | 都是莫拉给我的 |
[28:56] | I might use it to kill her someday. | 总有一天我要用它来灭了她 |
[29:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:02] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[29:04] | Somebody needs to take care of you. | 你需要人照顾 |
[29:09] | I should have told you this last night. | 昨天晚上就应该跟你说 |
[29:11] | No, if this is about your STDs or your ex-wives or — | 别 如果是关于你的性病或是前妻什么的 |
[29:15] | Just please save it for after breakfast. | 还是留到早饭后再说吧 |
[29:20] | I’m going back to Afghanistan. | 我要回阿富汗了 |
[29:25] | Just for a few months. | 只去几个月 |
[29:28] | I’ve been asked to go with a team of psychologists. | 我是跟几个心理学家一起去 |
[29:30] | I’m getting training in virtual therapy for combat soldiers. | 我要接受为作战士兵做实境治疗的培训 |
[29:35] | Is that what helped you? Virtual therapy? | 实境治疗 就是治好你的那种方法 |
[29:45] | Then I understand. | 那我就明白了 |
[29:48] | I knew you would. | 我就知道你会的 |
[29:50] | When I get back, | 等我回来之后 |
[29:51] | I think it’s time you and I give it a shot. | 我觉得我们可以试着在一起了 |
[29:54] | Me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[29:56] | Go all domestic together. | 体验一下各种家务事 |
[29:58] | Yes, but there has to be rules | 对 但是得约法三章 |
[30:00] | before you throw out my marmite. | 以免你把我的酵母酱扔掉 |
[30:02] | I’ll get you another jar, | 我会给你再买一罐 |
[30:04] | And I’ll also teach you to get jo Friday to look sharp. | 也会教你怎么让乔快点撒尿 |
[30:08] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[30:11] | Only if you keep the accent. | 只要你还保持你的口音 |
[30:13] | I…don’t have an accent. | 我才没有口音呢 |
[30:16] | Yes, you do. | 你有 |
[30:18] | You do have an accent. | 你就是有 |
[30:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:30] | Help. | 救命 |
[30:35] | You’re supposed to set it for your height. | 你应该根据你的身高设置一下 |
[30:37] | I was thinking about the case. | 我一直在想案子 |
[30:39] | I think you were thinking about the case-y. | 我觉得你想的是凯西 |
[30:42] | Well, I came to see you, | 我去看你 |
[30:43] | but someone was taking their sweet time | 但某些人却在上班前 |
[30:45] | in coming to work. | 不紧不慢地打扮 |
[30:46] | Well, that’s ’cause you wouldn’t stop talking | 那是因为你在我穿戴时 |
[30:47] | when I was trying to get dressed. | 不停地说话 |
[30:49] | You called me. | 是你给我打的电话 |
[30:54] | He’ll be back, Jane. | 他会回来的 简 |
[30:56] | You said he’d be at the Bagram air base. | 你说他会去巴格拉姆的空军基地 |
[30:58] | Yeah, but he still has to go to Kandahar. | 对 但那也是在坎大哈啊 |
[31:00] | By plane. | 他是坐飞机 |
[31:01] | He said no road travel. | 他不会坐车 |
[31:04] | You know, when he told me, I was so sad and terrified. | 当他告诉我的时候 我既伤心又害怕 |
[31:11] | But I was also… | 但我还 |
[31:13] | Oh, my god. It can’t be. | 我的天啊 不可能的 |
[31:16] | What? Tell me. | 怎么了 告诉我 |
[31:17] | I was relieved. | 我如释重负 |
[31:21] | Is that all? | 就这些 |
[31:22] | What do you mean, is that all? | 什么叫”就这些” |
[31:24] | You’ve been pining over this man for a year now. | 你已经担心这个人一年了 |
[31:27] | It’s simply fear talking. | 你只是害怕罢了 |
[31:29] | You’re afraid that if you allow yourself to get involved, | 你怕如果一旦投入了感情 |
[31:32] | you’ll get hurt, | 会受到伤害 |
[31:33] | so you’re looking for reasons to withdraw. | 所以你就想找一个借口逃避 |
[31:35] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[31:37] | He moved the cereal boxes. | 他把麦片盒子扔了 |
[31:40] | And he threw out my shredded wheat. | 还把我的麦片扔了 |
[31:42] | You’ve had that box for five years. | 那盒子都已经五年了 |
[31:45] | I just opened it. | 我才刚刚打开 |
[31:46] | I mean, what if this is the gateway | 万一这意味着 |
[31:48] | to mom Jeans and baby slime | 我要当妈妈 要照顾孩子怎么办 |
[31:51] | and — and arguments over the remote control | 一家人争抢遥控器 |
[31:54] | and clipping coupons and buying in bulk? | 收集优惠券 买大包装的商品 |
[31:59] | Okay, go back to telling me about the part | 倒回去给我讲一下 |
[32:00] | when he had you pinned against the building. | 他是怎么把你留在屋子里的 |
[32:04] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:08] | Some of the results are in | 有些结果出来了 |
[32:10] | on the particulate found in Erica’s scratch. | 艾瑞卡被抓伤的伤痕里找到些特别的东西 |
[32:12] | Disturbed soil. | 扰动土 |
[32:13] | Disturbed soil? | 扰动土 |
[32:15] | That just means it’s from an old industrial area. | 说明是从以前的工业区带来的 |
[32:17] | Looks like Readville. | 好像是里德维尔地区 |
[32:18] | Readville. | 里德维尔 |
[32:20] | Again. | 又是那儿 |
[32:23] | And again. | 还是那儿 |
[32:24] | The second round of water results are back, too, | 第二轮的水样测试结果也出来了 |
[32:26] | and the water in the bottles from Erica’s office | 艾瑞卡办公室里的那瓶水 |
[32:28] | was also from Readville. | 也是来自里德维尔 |
[32:42] | Hey. What do you got? | 发现什么了 |
[32:45] | I cannot wait until 5:00 on Friday, | 等我升职以后 |
[32:46] | when my promotion becomes official | 我就不会在周五等到你五点 |
[32:48] | and I don’t have to be your personal patrol-officer slave. | 也不用再做你的私人巡警奴隶了 |
[32:52] | Just tell me if you found a diner | 你只需要告诉我有没有找到一家 |
[32:54] | that serves blueberry waffles in Readville, please. | 在里德维尔卖蓝莓华夫饼的小店 拜托了 |
[32:56] | Why didn’t you tell me it was in Readville? | 你又没说是在里德维尔 |
[32:58] | Do you know how many places I called? | 你知道我给多少个地方打过电话吗 |
[32:59] | 394, Jane. | 394个 简 |
[33:01] | I didn’t know we were looking in Readville, Frankie. | 我之前也不知道是在里德维尔 弗兰基 |
[33:03] | That’s what you do when you’re a detective. | 这就是警探的工作 |
[33:04] | You detect. | 你得去探 |
[33:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:09] | Hey, Maura. | 你好 莫拉 |
[33:09] | Morning, Frankie. | 早上好 弗兰基 |
[33:11] | Jane, the yellow pollen in her scratch | 简 她伤口里的黄色花粉 |
[33:13] | is from the lonicera hirsuta, | 是来自忍冬花毛赤杨 |
[33:15] | also called the hairy honeysuckle flower. | 也叫毛忍冬花 |
[33:18] | Does the horny honeysuckle grow in Readville? | 里德维尔地区有角忍冬花吗 |
[33:20] | Hairy. | 是毛 |
[33:21] | No. It only grows in the Berkshires. | 没有 只长在伯克郡 |
[33:23] | Then you can tell me about the hairy horny flower later. | 那以后再说这破花吧 |
[33:25] | Let’s go get blueberry waffles. | 我们先去找蓝莓华夫饼 |
[33:26] | Oh, I already ate. | 我已经吃过了 |
[33:27] | No — I did, too, but you’re coming with me. | 我也吃过了 但你得跟我一起去 |
[33:29] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -不 我不去 – 不行 你得去 |
[33:30] | I might need you to take some water samples, okay? | 我可能需要你提取些水样本 好吗 |
[33:32] | Come on. The key to this is Readville. | 来吧 案子的关键在里德维尔 |
[33:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[33:40] | Hi. Do you have blueberry waffles? | 这里有蓝莓华夫饼吗 |
[33:42] | Oh, we just ran out. | 刚卖完了 |
[33:44] | But the corned beef hash is really good. | 咸牛肉马铃薯泥也很好 |
[33:47] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[33:49] | That’s our victim. | 那是死者 |
[33:50] | What are we gonna do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[33:52] | Senator Erica was the only one who’d listen. | 艾瑞卡参议员是唯一愿意倾听的 |
[33:54] | See that little boy? | 看到那个小男孩了吗 |
[33:56] | He’s so sick now he can barely hold up his head. | 他现在很虚弱 连头都抬不起 |
[34:00] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[34:02] | And that little girl and that one, too. | 还有那个女孩 那个人也是 |
[34:05] | Something is poisoning us all here. | 有东西在毒害着我们所有人 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:12] | Let me get you two a table. | 先给你们俩找张桌子吧 |
[34:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | Okay, that’s why Erica was doing soil and water testing | 这就是艾瑞卡在里德维尔做土壤 |
[34:27] | here in Readville. | 以及水样测试的原因 |
[34:29] | Nonspecific symptoms and unrelated illnesses | 非特殊的症状和不相关的疾病 |
[34:31] | don’t necessarily mean | 未必意味着 |
[34:32] | that environmental toxins are getting in the water supply. | 供水中有环境毒素 |
[34:36] | You know, don’t ever eat in hospital cafeterias. | 别在医院的餐厅里吃东西 |
[34:39] | Oh, and avoid anybody in scrubs. | 别让穿手术服的人给你看病 |
[34:41] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[34:42] | Why do you have to be like that? | 你为什么要那样 |
[34:44] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[34:44] | Like every time you have a random thought, | 每次你胡乱想到什么 |
[34:46] | I got to get into your random-thought caravan. | 我就得顺着你的想法走吗 |
[34:48] | Well, hospital uniforms are teeming with bacteria. | 医院的工作服上有很多病菌 |
[34:50] | I’m giving you a tip to be healthy. | 我这是告诉你保持健康的方法 |
[34:52] | Maura, that’s it. | 莫拉 是他们 |
[34:53] | What’s it? | 什么 |
[34:55] | Oh, now I’m supposed to get in your caravan. | 现在我得跟上你的胡思乱想了 |
[34:56] | They’re factory workers. | 他们是工厂的工人 |
[34:58] | Look at the logos — that horny flower. | 看那个标志 角忍冬 |
[35:00] | Hairy. | 是毛 |
[35:01] | What makes it distinctive is the fuzzy leaves. | 它的特别之处在于它那有毛的叶子 |
[35:03] | Wait. Let me see your tablet. | 等一下 给我你的平板 |
[35:09] | Hairy honeysuckle battery company. | 毛忍冬电池公司 |
[35:15] | You said this only grows in the Berkshires. | 你说这东西只在伯克郡长 |
[35:17] | It does. It’s endangered. | 的确是这样啊 这个物种快要绝种了 |
[35:19] | Looks like they transplanted it. | 看来他们把它移种了 |
[35:21] | The vines are growing on the barbed wire. | 藤蔓都长到铁丝网上了 |
[35:24] | You found that same pollen in soil in Erica’s scratch. | 在艾瑞卡身上擦伤的土壤里你找到了同样的花粉 |
[35:28] | She must have snuck in the factory. | 她肯定是偷偷溜进了工厂 |
[35:30] | What was she looking for? | 她到底在找什么呢 |
[35:31] | Well, they recycle lead-acid, nickel cadmium, | 这个工厂回收利用酸铅 镉镍 |
[35:33] | nickel metal hydride batteries. | 镍金属氢化物电池 |
[35:36] | How toxic is all that? | 这些东西含多少毒素 |
[35:37] | Newer batteries are reasonably clean, | 新电池照理说应该是无毒害的 |
[35:39] | but older batteries, they release lead and cadmium. | 但是老旧电池会释放铅和镉 |
[35:43] | Could the workers carry that out on their uniforms? | 工人们的工服上会沾染这些毒素吗 |
[35:45] | Yes, it’s known as take-home toxins. | 会 我们称之为外带毒素 |
[35:49] | THT’s — take-home toxins. | 原来THT是指外带毒素 |
[35:51] | Erica had written that down in her calendar. | 艾瑞卡把THT写在了自己的日程里 |
[35:57] | These men are probably covered in toxins. | 这些人可能满身都是毒素 |
[36:00] | And Erica figured that out, and whoever killed her | 艾瑞卡发现了这一秘密 杀害她的凶手 |
[36:02] | didn’t want her making that public. | 意图阻止她把这件事公之于众 |
[36:06] | Bill Davenport owns the factory. | 这件工厂在比尔·达文波特名下 |
[36:09] | Problem is, he was in San Francisco yesterday. | 问题是 他昨天人在旧金山 |
[36:13] | So, unless he hired someone, he’s not our shooter. | 这么说除非是雇凶杀人 不然凶手就另有其人 |
[36:16] | Look at this, Jane. | 看这个 简 |
[36:17] | Erica Humphrey-Miller wrote up a grant proposal. | 艾瑞卡·汉弗莱·米勒起草了一份拨款提议书 |
[36:21] | To the Department of Energy? Why? | 是写给能源部的 是何用意呢 |
[36:23] | It looks like the grant money was supposed to fund | 看上去拨款将用来资助 |
[36:26] | environmentally friendly practices. | 环保企业 |
[36:27] | Hairy Honeysuckle got 2 million bucks. | 毛忍冬厂得到了两百万美金 |
[36:29] | Why am I paying taxes? | 我为什么要纳税 |
[36:31] | So they can give them to Bill Davenport? | 就为了让他们把我的钱给比尔·达文波特吗 |
[36:32] | Does he look like he needs the money? | 他像是缺钱的样子吗 |
[36:34] | Well, it’s used to pay for safeguards | 这笔钱是用来建立安全设施 |
[36:35] | like showers and air regulators, | 类似淋浴器和空气调节器 |
[36:38] | in addition to disposable uniforms. | 还有一次性制服 |
[36:40] | Which they weren’t using. | 但实际上工人们的制服并不是一次性的 |
[36:43] | What if they took the government handout | 要是他们把政府的这笔补助 |
[36:45] | and then paid off an inspector to look the other way? | 用在了贿赂检察员 使其睁一只眼闭一只眼呢 |
[36:47] | Osha doesn’t monitor take-home toxins | 健康管理局还没有启用检查员 |
[36:48] | with inspectors yet. | 来监控外带毒素呢 |
[36:49] | They rely on outside regulators. | 全靠外部的调节器 |
[36:52] | Frost, scroll to the end of that document. | 弗罗斯特 给我看一下那份文件的末尾 |
[36:56] | Look who was in charge of compliance. | 看看是监管负责人是谁 |
[37:06] | You said you didn’t know what THT meant. | 你说你不知道THT是什么意思 |
[37:13] | Then I’ll decode that for you. | 那我给你解释一下吧 |
[37:14] | It means “take-home toxins.” | THT代表了外带毒素 |
[37:15] | Where are we going with this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[37:17] | You said you had a development in the case. | 你说案子有了进展 |
[37:19] | We do. | 的确 |
[37:20] | These are straps for a .22 caliber rifle, | 这是0.22口径的来复枪所用的皮带 |
[37:23] | aren’t they, Jennifer? | 对吧 詹妮弗 |
[37:26] | Erica and Jennifer were both biathletes. | 艾瑞卡和詹妮弗都是滑雪射击运动员 |
[37:28] | What does this have to do with my daughter’s murder? | 这跟我女儿的谋杀案有什么关系 |
[37:31] | Senator, you need to hear this. | 议员 请您耐心听下去 |
[37:33] | Your resume on the senate website | 我们在议员网站上查到了你的简历 |
[37:35] | says you went to law school. | 上面说你毕业于法学院 |
[37:37] | Doesn’t say you failed the bar three times. | 但却没有说你三次参加律师资格证考试都失败了 |
[37:39] | No husband, no children. | 没有结婚 也没有孩子 |
[37:42] | Erica threw you a bone making you chief of staff. | 艾瑞卡让你做幕僚长算是厚待你了 |
[37:45] | Detective Frost, please tell us what you found. | 弗罗斯特警探 给我们讲讲你的发现吧 |
[37:47] | The person who paid “Stop Bad People” | 雇佣”惩奸除恶” |
[37:49] | to harass Erica used a pay service | 来骚扰艾瑞卡的人使用了一个 |
[37:51] | that hides their customers’ identities | 可以隐藏客户身份的转账方式 |
[37:53] | by sending the money through a Boston bank, | 这种方式先把钱转到一间波士顿银行 |
[37:55] | a Nashville bank, and, finally, a bank in London. | 再到一间纳什维尔银行 最后转入一间伦敦银行 |
[37:58] | Those documents there trace a transaction | 这些文件可以追踪转账来源 |
[38:01] | right back to your office computer. | 而来源正是你的办公室电脑 |
[38:04] | What? | 什么 |
[38:04] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[38:06] | I think Jennifer knows. | 我想詹妮弗肯定知道 |
[38:20] | That’s pretty cold, Jennifer. | 你还真冷血呀 詹妮弗 |
[38:22] | We found gun oil inside the baby’s backpack… | 我们在宝宝的背包里发现了枪油 |
[38:25] | and what’s left of a blueberry waffle. | 和部分蓝莓华夫饼 |
[38:27] | Three months ago, Erica started testing | 三个月前 艾瑞卡开始调查 |
[38:29] | the water and the soil in Readville | 里德维尔的水和土壤 |
[38:30] | because the children were so sick, | 因为那里的孩子病得实在太厉害 |
[38:32] | but the water was fine, the soil was fine, | 但是水质无问题 土壤也无问题 |
[38:34] | so it didn’t make any sense… | 所以这一切都太不合理了 |
[38:35] | Unless the toxins were coming | 除非所有的毒素都来自于 |
[38:36] | from the only new thing in town — | 镇上的唯一一样新元素 |
[38:38] | the Honeysuckle battery factory. | 忍冬电池厂 |
[38:40] | Oh, no, no, no, no. That’s not possible. | 不不不不 这不可能 |
[38:42] | Erica got them a $2 million grant to prevent that. | 艾瑞卡给他们争取到了两百万美金 来预防这个 |
[38:46] | I bet it was hard for Erica to believe | 我想艾瑞卡肯定很难相信 |
[38:47] | that her little sister would take a bribe | 她的妹妹会接受贿赂 |
[38:49] | and let children die. | 而置儿童的性命于不顾 |
[38:53] | “Deliver gbs.” | 发表GBS |
[38:56] | Tell your father, Jennifer. | 告诉你父亲 詹妮弗 |
[38:57] | What did that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[39:01] | It meant… | 意思是 |
[39:03] | deliver goodbye speech. | 发表临别讲话 |
[39:06] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[39:08] | Erica was gonna resign and expose you, | 艾瑞卡准备辞职 并公开你的所作所为 |
[39:10] | and I’ll bet she was even gonna take the responsibility | 而且我敢肯定她甚至会为你对环境做出的破坏负责 |
[39:12] | and clean up the environmental mess that you made. | 并清理你的烂摊子 |
[39:15] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[39:16] | I bet you do. | 那是当然 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry, Senator. | 抱歉 议员 |
[39:38] | At least her children won’t be orphans. | 至少她的孩子们不会成为孤儿 |
[39:41] | Even more reason to marry a househusband. | 嫁给家庭主夫就是好 |
[39:43] | I’m glad I don’t have a sister. | 还好我没有姐妹 |
[39:46] | Well, Cailin’s not gonna shoot me. | 凯琳不会杀了我的 |
[39:49] | You know, that motorcycle would make a beautiful cafe racer. | 那辆摩托车参加咖啡赛车比赛肯定不错 |
[39:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:54] | He’s in the drug unit, not the espresso unit. | 他在缉毒组 又不是浓缩咖啡组 |
[39:56] | The Harley look is passe. | 哈雷机车风已经过时了 |
[39:58] | 1960s British rockers are back. | 二十世纪六十年代的英国摇滚风又回归了 |
[40:01] | Actually, cafe racer could be a better cover | 仔细想想咖啡赛车手没准是个更好的掩护呢 |
[40:04] | for busting dealers selling in clubs and colleges. | 可以有助于逮到酒吧和大学院校里的毒品贩子 |
[40:07] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[40:09] | Can you get it running? | 你能修好它吗 |
[40:12] | Well, the intake vacuum pressure pulls the fuel through | 进气真空压力将燃油吸进去 |
[40:16] | and mixes liquid with air | 然后将气液混合 |
[40:19] | before it sucks it into the combustion chamber. | 最后再送入燃烧室 |
[40:23] | Mm. Go on. | 继续 |
[40:27] | Violent explosion rams the big piston down | 剧烈的爆炸反应带来的巨大推力 |
[40:31] | with great force. | 将大活塞撞下去 |
[40:34] | Long connecting rod forces the crank pin into rotation, | 接下来 长连接杆推动曲柄销转动 |
[40:39] | which is what you want. | 这是你想要的 |
[40:43] | God, I would love to have my crank pin rotated | 天啊 我真希望现在有人能来 |
[40:47] | right about now. | 转动我的曲柄销呀 |
[40:48] | I knew you’d miss him. | 我就知道你会想他 |
[40:50] | Okay, you guys are making me really uncomfortable. | 够了 我已经听不下去了 |
[40:52] | Oh, stop it, you big lug. | 少来了 你这个大笨蛋 |
[40:54] | You would not have done — | 你才不会 |
[40:57] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你们都在 |
[41:00] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[41:01] | Hi, Lieutenant. | 你好呀 队长 |
[41:03] | We were just gonna make dinner together. | 我们准备一起做晚饭 |
[41:07] | I hope you two don’t mind. | 希望你们俩不会介意 |
[41:08] | No. | 不会 |
[41:09] | No. How nice. | 不会呀 这多好呀 |
[41:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:17] | – “Night”? – What the hell? | -晚安 -搞什么 |
[41:19] | Shh! They can hear you! | 小声点 他们听得见的 |
[41:21] | I hope they can hear me! | 我倒希望他们听得见 |
[41:22] | They shouldn’t be doing | 他们不该做一些 |
[41:23] | whatever it is they’re planning to do. | 他们本来计划要做的事情 |
[41:26] | Frankie, go in there. | 弗兰基 进去 |
[41:27] | Me? I’m not going in there. You go in there. | 我 我才不进去呢 你进去 |
[41:29] | No. | 不要 |
[41:30] | I hope you don’t mind, | 希望你们俩不要介意 |
[41:31] | I’m gonna toss your mother around a bit, all right? | 我要让你们的老妈爽一下 |
[41:34] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[41:34] | Yeah, you know what? I mind! | 你猜怎么着 我还真介意 |
[41:36] | We are minding! | 我们正介意着呢 |
[41:38] | Toss? Them? I can’t. No. | 他俩 爽一下 救命啊 不要 |