时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Oh, honey, more overtime? | 亲爱的 又加班 |
[00:25] | I was hoping you’d be home. | 我以为你已经到家了 |
[00:28] | no, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[00:29] | I understand. | 理解 |
[00:30] | Yeah, I got all the way there with the baby, | 是的 我去接宝宝了 |
[00:33] | And he was out on an emergency. | 有突发情况所以提前出来了 |
[00:37] | That’s weird. The heat’s off. | 很奇怪 暖气坏了 |
[00:44] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | You look a little…Naked. | 你看起来有点…裸露 |
[01:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:05] | I can see your knees. | 我都能看到你膝盖 |
[01:06] | You want me to write him up for harassment? | 要我以骚扰对他提出书面警告吗 |
[01:08] | Yes. | 要 |
[01:09] | You do look nice, though. | 不过你看起来很美 |
[01:10] | I always like you in your court outfits. | 我一直很喜欢你的上庭装扮 |
[01:12] | You can write yourself up, too. | 给你自己也写一份书面警告 |
[01:16] | Did you hear about Cal? | 听说了卡尔的事了吗 |
[01:18] | Cal Ghetts died? | 卡尔·盖茨死了 |
[01:22] | How’s miss Ghetts doing? | 盖茨夫人怎么样了 |
[01:23] | Nice lady. | 她人很好 |
[01:25] | I always see her in church. | 经常在教堂看见她 |
[01:26] | – How’d he die? – He was mugged last night in Atlantic city. | -他怎么死的 -昨晚在亚特兰大被抢劫 |
[01:29] | – Didn’t he just retire? – A month ago. | -他不是刚退休吗 -一个月前 |
[01:31] | 30 years in the arson unit, and he gets shot on vacation. | 在纵火组干了30年 结果在休假的时候被枪杀 |
[01:41] | Nervous about testifying? | 要作证很紧张 |
[01:43] | I’ve only done it once. | 我也只作证过一次 |
[01:45] | all Cavanaugh and I have to do | 卡瓦诺夫和我只需要 |
[01:46] | is establish chain of custody | 建立监管链条 |
[01:49] | to get Paddy’s ledger admitted into evidence. | 使帕迪的那本账本成为证据 |
[01:52] | I’ll be glad when you get rid of that copy of his damn book. | 把那册子的副本处理掉后我会很欣慰 |
[01:54] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 不行 |
[01:57] | And you don’t want to. | 你也不想看 |
[01:59] | Yes, I do. | 我当然想 |
[02:01] | Wait, you guys didn’t read it? | 等等 你们还没看 |
[02:03] | I’m from southie, Frost. | 我是南波士顿人 弗罗斯特 |
[02:04] | For all I know, I got cousins in that book. | 我知道 我表弟的名字在那册子里 |
[02:06] | I see you downloaded a copy of the federal indictment. | 我看你下了一份联邦起诉书 |
[02:11] | It’s interesting. | 很有趣 |
[02:12] | You ever tried a rico case before? | 你们以前遇到过集团犯罪诈骗案吗 |
[02:14] | – No. – Me either. | -没有 -我也是 |
[02:15] | Look at all these counts — loan-sharking, bookmaking, | 看看这些罪状 放高利贷 外围下注 |
[02:18] | trafficking in narcotics — oh, and 15 counts of murder. | 非法交易毒品 还有15宗谋杀 |
[02:22] | How did the feds establish that Paddy ordered the hits? | 联邦政府怎么认定是帕迪下的命令 |
[02:25] | Rico case is all about proving | 集团犯罪诈骗案主要在于证明 |
[02:27] | that Paddy was the head of a crime syndicate, | 帕迪是这帮犯罪团伙的头 |
[02:28] | and he didn’t have to pull the trigger himself. | 他不必亲自下手 |
[02:31] | With Donovan’s testimony, | 有了多诺万的证词 |
[02:32] | The government can prove Paddy was behind 15 murders. | 政府可以证明帕迪是15宗谋杀案的幕后主使 |
[02:35] | So, why’s the book so important? | 那么为什么这本书这么重要 |
[02:37] | It corroborates his story. | 证实了他的证词 |
[02:38] | This is the only guy still alive | 现在活着的人中 他是唯一一个 |
[02:40] | that can tie Paddy to all those murders. | 能把帕迪和所有谋杀案联系起来的 |
[02:42] | Rizzoli, gonna need you in my office. | 里佐利 到我办公室来 |
[02:44] | A.U.S.A.’s here. | 联邦助理检察官来了 |
[02:47] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:49] | You don’t have to say a word | 如果让法官看你的膝盖 |
[02:50] | If you just show the judge those knees. | 那你连一个字都不用说 |
[02:52] | The judge is a woman. | 法官是个女的 |
[03:22] | Hope. | 霍普 |
[03:22] | I was going to leave these at your door, but I saw your car. | 本想把这些放在门口的 但我看到了你的车 |
[03:26] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[03:27] | We always said we were going to have coffee. | 之前一直说我们有空喝杯咖啡 |
[03:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:31] | – Is Angela here? – No. | -安琪拉在吗 -不在 |
[03:33] | She is out of town, visiting her sister. | 她出城去了 看她姐姐 |
[03:36] | I am playing hooky. | 我翘班了 |
[03:39] | I was just about to make some espresso. | 正准备做一些咖啡 |
[03:41] | Ah, la pavoni. | 拉帕沃尼咖啡机 |
[03:43] | Oh, I had one once. | 我喝过一次 |
[03:45] | La pavoni was founded in Milan in 1905 — | 拉帕沃尼咖啡机于1905年在米兰创办 |
[03:48] | by Desiderio Pavoni, | 创始人是帕沃尼 |
[03:50] | Uh, in a little workshop on via Parini. | 在经过帕里尼的一个小工作坊里 |
[03:56] | Uh, el salvador miravalle and | 萨尔瓦多米拉瓦耶 |
[03:58] | I also smell Brazil, fazenda cachoeria. | 我还闻到了巴西 卡什瑞尔庄园的味道 |
[04:03] | – Hmm? – That’s amazing. | -是吗 -不可思议 |
[04:05] | Where you think you came from? | 你以为你是谁生的啊 |
[04:11] | Cailin puts goopy syrup in hers. | 凯琳往咖啡里放油腻的糖浆 |
[04:13] | no idea where she came from. | 不知道她是谁生的 |
[04:16] | She’s 19. | 她才19岁 |
[04:17] | You know, I hate to admit it, | 知道吗 虽然不想承认 |
[04:19] | But I was addicted to corn syrup at that age. | 但我那时候对玉米糖浆很上瘾 |
[04:24] | I wish I’d known you then. | 多希望那时候就认识你 |
[04:30] | And I wish that you had known him. | 也希望你那时认识她 |
[04:34] | This is not the man that I fell in love with, | 他不是我爱上的那个男人 |
[04:37] | Not the man who fathered you. | 不是你的父亲 |
[04:41] | How did you meet? | 你们是怎么相遇的 |
[04:44] | I was studying, | 我在学习 |
[04:45] | And I saw him drawing me, so we started talking. | 看到他在画我 于是就开始了交谈 |
[04:49] | Is it hard for you to look at that? | 现在看这幅画对你来说是不是很难 |
[04:51] | It’s his drawing of you at 19, | 这是他画的19岁的你 |
[04:53] | Mourning my death. | 哀悼我的夭折 |
[04:56] | My mother — Constance — | 我母亲 康斯坦丝 |
[05:00] | She — she hung it in a hallway. | 她 她把这幅画挂在走廊 |
[05:04] | I don’t know why I — I always liked it. | 不知道为什么 我一直很喜欢 |
[05:07] | And now that I know my own story, | 现在我知道了我的故事 |
[05:09] | I just stare at it and think about what might have been. | 我就盯着它 想着如果不是这样 会发生什么 |
[05:15] | I think about what might have been, too. | 我也这样想过 |
[05:19] | He was thoughtful and smart and unbelievably kind. | 他很体贴 聪明 非常的友善 |
[05:25] | And that sounds crazy now. | 现在听起来很疯狂 |
[05:31] | I’ve never said this to anyone. | 我从没对任何人说过 |
[05:32] | It could be easily misinterpreted. | 因为很容易被曲解 |
[05:37] | But I’ve caught him looking at me, | 我曾经看到他在看我的眼神 |
[05:40] | And I see that man. | 我看见了你口中的那个人 |
[05:47] | Oh, that hurt. | 好疼 |
[05:49] | – Let me see. – Oh, it’s fine. | -让我看看 -没事的 |
[05:51] | The steam wand is 240 degrees. You’re not fine. | 水蒸汽有115度 你不会没事 |
[05:54] | Go. Run this under cold water. | 去 用凉水冲冲 |
[05:57] | I have some extra bandages in that drawer. | 抽屉里有一些绷带 |
[05:59] | Actually, I prefer hemostatic trauma gauze. | 事实上 我更喜欢用创伤止血纱布 |
[06:02] | – What, you carry it with you? – Since 1988. | -什么 你随身带在身上 -从1988年起 |
[06:04] | I took care of Saddam’s burn victims in northern Iraq. | 我在伊拉克北部治疗过萨达姆受害者的烧伤 |
[06:14] | That’s not too bad. | 还不算太糟 |
[06:16] | No. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Are you going to the trial? | 你要去庭审吗 |
[06:24] | No, I can’t watch them put him away. | 不 我无法看着他被处死 |
[06:28] | Do you think you’ll have to testify — | 你觉得你会去作证吗 |
[06:31] | I mean, about M.E.N.D.? | 我是说 关于MEND |
[06:32] | No. | 不 |
[06:33] | It seems that the FBI has more pressing things to do | 看起来联调局有更紧急的事情要做 |
[06:37] | than to shut down an international aid organization. | 而不是关闭一个国际援助组织 |
[06:40] | So, you’re not worried that someday they’ll just come in | 那你就不担心某天他们会来 |
[06:42] | and seize the $2.5 million that Paddy gave you to start M.E.N.D.? | 没收帕迪给你用来创建MEND的250万吗 |
[06:45] | I will talk with you about anything but that. | 我唯一不能跟你谈的就是这个 |
[06:49] | The less you know, the safer you are. | 你知道的越少 就越安全 |
[06:54] | I know you don’t approve of what I’ve done. | 我知道你不赞成我做的事 |
[06:56] | Paddy terrorized an entire community. | 帕迪恐吓整个社区 |
[06:58] | That’s how he got that money. | 那就是他赚钱的方法 |
[07:00] | But that money ultimately saved | 但那些钱最终挽救了 |
[07:02] | the lives of a lot of innocent people. | 许多无辜民众的生命 |
[07:04] | Yeah, but you can’t forget that it also cost | 是的 但你不能忘了那也让许多 |
[07:06] | the lives of a lot of innocent people. | 无辜民众付出了生命 |
[07:08] | What Paddy did is indefensible… | 帕迪所做的事是不可原谅的 |
[07:12] | And maybe what I’ve done is, too. | 也许我所做的事也是 |
[07:18] | There. | 这样 |
[07:20] | All better. | 好多了 |
[07:25] | So, after we get through establishing your credentials, | 在我们确定了你的信用之后 |
[07:27] | I will hold up the book, walk you through my questions. | 我会拿着账本 引导你回答问题 |
[07:30] | And once the book is admitted, Jackie Donovan becomes key. | 一旦账本被认作证物 杰基·多诺万就成了关键 |
[07:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:33] | I don’t envy you guys. | 我可不嫉妒你们 |
[07:35] | Jackie’s wife, Roberta, is a handful. | 杰基的老婆 罗伯塔 可不是善类 |
[07:37] | God. No kidding. | 上帝 绝对不是 |
[07:38] | We’ve been moving them | 这一年里我们每24小时 |
[07:39] | every 24 hours for a year because of her. | 就要转移他们一次 就因为她 |
[07:42] | You knew her? | 你认识她 |
[07:43] | Yeah. I grow up in southie. | 是的 我是在南区长大的 |
[07:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:45] | Paddy was your C.I. | 帕迪曾是你的线人 |
[07:48] | Paddy Doyle was your informant? | 帕迪·多伊尔是你的线人 |
[07:51] | Yeah, we asked the lieutenant to keep that quiet | 是的 我们让队长不要声张 |
[07:53] | until we knew we didn’t need him for our rico case. | 直到我们不再需要他为止 |
[07:55] | It’s gonna sound strange, but when I was growing up, | 听起来可能有些奇怪 但在我小时候 |
[07:57] | we all looked up to Paddy Doyle. | 我们都敬佩帕迪·多伊尔 |
[07:59] | When the Colombians started moving cocaine through southie, | 当那些哥伦比亚人开始在南区卖可卡因时 |
[08:01] | he reached out to me. | 他来找我了 |
[08:03] | He wanted the drugs out of the neighborhood, same as me. | 他想把那里的毒品清理出去 和我一样 |
[08:05] | You’re not getting sentimental on me, are you, lieutenant? | 你不会生我的气 对吧 队长 |
[08:08] | He did one good thing. He’s still a bad guy. | 他做了一件好事 但他仍是个坏人 |
[08:11] | I can’t wait for this to be over. | 我想让这一切赶紧结束 |
[08:13] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:15] | I’ve been practicing this opening argument for 20 years. | 这份开头陈词我已经练了二十年了 |
[08:19] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[08:20] | You’re not gonna need luck. | 你不需要运气 |
[08:23] | We’ll get him. | 我们会赢的 |
[08:29] | That stuff is so bad for you. | 那些东西对你不好 |
[08:30] | We got the non-fat creamer in the break room. | 我们的休息室里有无脂奶油分离器 |
[08:32] | I need something with fat in it today. | 今天我需要点儿带脂肪的东西 |
[08:34] | Did you know that Paddy was Cavanaugh’s C.I.? | 你知道帕迪曾是卡瓦诺夫的线人吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:37] | In 93, we worked the D.C.U. together. | 93年时我们曾在缉毒组共事 |
[08:39] | I was doing the new york crack boys. | 我负责那些纽约毒贩 |
[08:40] | He was working the Colombians. | 他负责那些哥伦比亚人 |
[08:44] | – What? What is it? – Oh, nothing, I… | -什么 怎么了 -没事 我 |
[08:47] | Every time I think about working drugs with him, | 每次我想到跟他一起缉毒 |
[08:48] | I think about Linda and his son. | 我都会想起琳达和他儿子 |
[08:50] | – Doesn’t he have a daughter, too? – They’re not close. | -他不是还有个女儿吗 -他们并不亲近 |
[08:53] | He wasn’t married to the mother. | 他没有跟她妈妈结婚 |
[08:58] | That’s Linda and Christopher. | 那就是琳达和克里斯多夫 |
[08:59] | They died in a fire. | 他们在火灾中丧生了 |
[09:02] | Defective gas valve filled the cellar with gas, | 坏掉的燃气阀让地下室充满天然气 |
[09:05] | Ignited when Linda turned on the heat. | 在琳达打开暖气时被点燃了 |
[09:07] | Cavanaugh was working overtime when we got the news. | 我们接到消息时卡瓦诺夫正在加班 |
[09:10] | I thought we’d never get | 我曾以为我们永远无法 |
[09:11] | him back from the bottom of a shot glass. | 把他从酗酒的境地中拉出来了 |
[09:14] | That had to be hard to watch a tough guy like Cavanaugh | 看着像卡瓦诺夫一样的硬汉 |
[09:16] | go through something like that. | 经历这些一定很难 |
[09:18] | I don’t ever want to see anything like it again. | 我再也不想看到这种事发生了 |
[09:21] | Are you heading to court? | 你要去上庭了吗 |
[09:23] | Uh, no, it’s Maura. I’m gonna go check on her. | 不 是莫拉 我要去看看她 |
[09:25] | She sick? | 她病了吗 |
[09:26] | Sick of being in the news. | 是讨厌出现在新闻里 |
[09:38] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[09:40] | In here. | 在这儿呢 |
[09:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[09:49] | Child’s pose. It’s good for indigestion. | 婴儿式 对消化不良有帮助 |
[09:53] | Only you would have a yoga room. | 只有你会有瑜伽室 |
[09:56] | No shoes. | 脱鞋 |
[09:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:02] | Do you want me to chant something | 你想让我吟唱点儿什么 |
[10:04] | to ward off the evil shoe spirits? | 来赶走邪恶的鞋精灵吗 |
[10:06] | Couldn’t hurt. | 随你 |
[10:15] | Oh, that feels great. I could do this all day. | 感觉真好 我能保持这姿势一整天 |
[10:17] | The judge would issue a bench warrant for you if you did. | 如果你那样做的话法官会给你发传票的 |
[10:21] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[10:24] | So, you and Hope geeked out over coffee? | 所以你和霍普一起喝咖啡了 |
[10:26] | That sounds nice. | 听起来不错嘛 |
[10:30] | It wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[10:32] | I gave her a hard time. | 我为难她了 |
[10:35] | You know, she’s saved thousands of innocent people | 你知道她帮助了成千上万在战争 |
[10:37] | who were caught in wars and natural disasters, but… | 和自然灾害中受伤的无辜民众 但… |
[10:42] | But you just can’t get over the fact | 但你就是无法接受她的 |
[10:44] | that her humanitarian organization only exists | 人道救援组织之所以存在 |
[10:47] | because she took paddy’s dirty money? | 靠的是帕迪的赃款 |
[10:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:53] | Show me a yoga pose that ends all problems. | 教我一个能解决所有问题的瑜伽姿势 |
[10:56] | Mm, we’d have to move to the yoga colony | 那我们得搬到瑜伽的聚集地去 |
[10:58] | in Shivajinagar, Pune. | 在普纳的师瓦吉娜迦 |
[11:01] | Poo-na? | 普纳 |
[11:03] | I’m not moving to Poo-na. | 我才不要搬去普纳 |
[11:07] | Do you miss your father? | 你想念你父亲吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想他 |
[11:12] | You think if I tracked him down in Florida | 你觉得如果我追踪他到佛罗里达 |
[11:14] | and forced myself to watch him | 然后强迫自己看着他和 |
[11:15] | snuggle with his slutty blond girlfriend | 他那风骚的金发女友搂在一起的话 |
[11:17] | that I wouldn’t miss him so much? | 我是不是就不会那么想他了 |
[11:20] | No. | 不 |
[11:21] | What makes you think she’s blond? | 你为什么会觉得她是金发 |
[11:23] | They’re always blond. | 他的女友总是金发 |
[11:30] | Okay, I got to go to court. | 好吧 我得去上庭了 |
[11:32] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[11:34] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[11:36] | You don’t have to do that. | 你可以不去的 |
[11:37] | Yes, I do. | 对 我要去 |
[11:40] | That man is my father, | 那个人是我父亲 |
[11:42] | and I have to see this through. | 我得看着这个过程 |
[11:47] | And could you describe the location, detective? | 你能描述一下地点吗 警探 |
[11:49] | Oh, the Boston cemetery. | 波士顿公墓 |
[11:51] | And can you tell us what you found there? | 你能告诉我们你发现了什么吗 |
[11:53] | A plastic bag with a blue ledger in it. | 一个装着蓝色账本的塑料袋 |
[11:56] | 女儿 莫拉·多伊尔 生于 1976年8月7日 卒于 1976年8月7日 “免受俗世伤痛的困扰” | |
[12:08] | Detective, is this the ledger that you found? | 警探 这是你找到的账本吗 |
[12:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:12] | Thank you. No further questions. | 谢谢你 没有别的问题了 |
[12:24] | Okay, we’re off to a good start. | 好吧 我们有个好开局 |
[12:26] | – Thank you, both. – Okay. | -谢谢你们两个 -好吧 |
[12:29] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[12:30] | Your phones were off. Jackie Donovan is dead. | 你们的手机都关了 杰基·多诺万死了 |
[12:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:32] | U.S. Marshals’ car he was in was t-boned by a semi | 他所坐的法警车 |
[12:35] | on Congress and Atlantic Avenue about 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前在国会大西洋大街被卡车撞了 |
[12:37] | That’s just around the corner. | 就在这附近 |
[12:39] | Jackie Donovan’s dead. | 杰基·多诺万死了 |
[12:40] | – Paddy got to him. – It looks like it. | -帕迪杀了他 -估计是 |
[12:42] | Two U.S. Marshals are dead, too. | 还死了两个法警 |
[12:44] | So, what does this mean for the trial? | 这对审判意味着什么 |
[12:46] | It means Paddy won the first round. | 意味着帕迪赢了第一回合 |
[12:49] | It is obvious that this is no accident, your honor. | 这明显是人为的 法官大人 |
[12:52] | Five minutes before our key witness is supposed to testify | 我们的关键证人本应在五分钟前出庭作证 |
[12:54] | and half a block away from your courtroom, | 然而就在离法庭几个街区之外 |
[12:56] | he is killed by teamsters driving a truck? | 他却被一个卡车司机给杀了 |
[12:59] | I think we all know who’s behind this. | 我们都知道这是谁干的 |
[13:01] | Your honor, there’s no evidence | 法官大人 没有任何证据 |
[13:02] | that this is anything more than a tragic accident. | 可以表明这场悲惨的事故是人为的 |
[13:04] | “Tragic accident.” | 悲惨的事故 |
[13:05] | The government asks for two days to regroup. | 政府请求推迟两天以重新准备 |
[13:07] | Two-day delay? Does counsel think he can resurrect a dead man? | 推迟两天 律师认为他能让死人复活吗 |
[13:10] | As tragic as this is, | 尽管十分悲惨 |
[13:12] | let me remind you this trial has already started. | 但别忘了审判已经开始了 |
[13:14] | Call your next witness. | 传唤下一位证人 |
[13:16] | Your honor, the prosecution had anticipated… | 法官大人 检方已经参与了 |
[13:18] | Why can’t he call his next witness? | 为什么他不能传唤下一位证人 |
[13:20] | He doesn’t have another witness ready, | 他还没找到下一位证人 |
[13:22] | and he certainly doesn’t have another Jackie Donovan. | 显然他也找不到另一个杰基·多诺万 |
[13:24] | Your honor, my client has been in jail for over a year. | 法官大人 我的委托人已在监狱中关押了近一年 |
[13:26] | The entirety of the government’s case | 而政府的这整件案件 |
[13:27] | seems to rest on a now dead witness. | 貌似因为一个已死的证人而停滞了 |
[13:29] | We just need a continuance, your honor. | 我们只是需要诉讼延期 法官大人 |
[13:31] | We’ll be ready in 48 hours. | 仅需48小时即可 |
[13:33] | At the very least, my client should be considered for bail. | 至少 我的委托人应该被允许保释 |
[13:37] | Bail? | 保释 |
[13:38] | They’ll never do that. | 他们绝不会答应的 |
[13:42] | And in a twist | 在这样一场 |
[13:43] | legal pundits will be talking about for years, | 足以让法律界谈论多年的博弈中 |
[13:45] | the judge granted bail | 法官准予了 |
[13:46] | for the alleged head of the southie crime family, | 南波士顿犯罪集团头目帕迪·多伊尔的 |
[13:48] | Paddy Doyle. | 保释请求 |
[13:50] | The Federal government | 联邦政府 |
[13:51] | has been skating on thin ice for a long time, | 已经铤而走险多时 |
[13:54] | and today, they fell in. | 今天 他们自食恶果了 |
[13:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:57] | Clearly, the judge was stuck | 很明显 法官处于一种 |
[13:58] | between a rock and a hard place. | 两难境地 |
[14:00] | The prosecution wasn’t ready to proceed… | 检方没有准备好继续 |
[14:02] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[14:03] | Why are they shaking his hand? | 为什么他们要和他握手 |
[14:04] | They’re from southie — if Paddy’s out, | 他们是南部人 如果帕迪出狱了 |
[14:06] | you want to be on his good side. | 他们想跟他站在同一条战线 |
[14:08] | The judge had no choice | 法官只能 |
[14:09] | but to reconsider the issue of bail. | 重新考虑保释事宜 |
[14:11] | He can’t get away with this. | 他不会因此就逃脱罪责的 |
[14:12] | I would’ve said that yesterday. I don’t know about today. | 昨天我还敢这么说 今天可不好说了 |
[14:23] | Did you get him to talk? | 你让他张嘴说话了吗 |
[14:25] | Oh, yeah. Can’t get him to stop. | 是的 停都停不下来 |
[14:28] | He said my father hired a couple of teamsters | 他说我爸爸雇了几个卡车司机 |
[14:32] | to run their truck into the marshals’ van. | 让他们把卡车撞倒法警的车上 |
[14:34] | Said it was pretty quick, | 还说一切发生的很快 |
[14:35] | except for the one who bled out before the ambulance arrived. | 除了一个人在救护车到达之前就流血过多而死 |
[14:39] | Poor guys — just doing their jobs. | 真可怜 他们只是在做本职工作而已 |
[14:43] | And how are we supposed to do ours? | 我们要怎么尽我们的职责 |
[14:46] | I mean, he’s out, Jane. How did this happen? | 他出狱了 简 怎么会发生这种事 |
[14:48] | How? We’ll, he’s always eight chess moves ahead. | 怎么发生 他总能预料到事态的发展 |
[14:51] | Where do you think you got your I.Q. points? | 不然你以为你的智商是遗传谁的 |
[14:53] | Don’t remind me. | 别提这点 |
[14:54] | He’ll only be out for a couple of days, | 他只会在外面逍遥几天而已 |
[14:56] | and they got him wearing the ankle bracelet. | 他们给他戴了电子脚镣 |
[14:58] | I’m sure the feds are watching his every move. | 我相信联调局的人会监视他的一举一动的 |
[15:00] | We may have something. | 我们可能发现了点儿东西 |
[15:03] | Well, that’s good news. | 那可是个好消息 |
[15:03] | Shouldn’t we go up to the squad room? | 我们不是该在集合厅里讨论吗 |
[15:05] | – We can’t, Jane. – Why not? | -不行 简 -为什么 |
[15:07] | Cavanaugh can’t know about this. | 这事不能让卡瓦诺夫知道 |
[15:12] | Calvin Ghetts investigated the fire that killed his family. | 卡尔文·盖茨调查了杀死他家人的那场大火 |
[15:15] | What does Cal have to do with Paddy Doyle? | 卡尔跟帕迪·多伊尔有什么关系 |
[15:18] | We were about to make a deal with Ghetts | 我们本来准备跟盖茨做个交易 |
[15:19] | to testify against him. | 让他出来作证 |
[15:20] | Cal was dirty? | 卡尔是个黑警 |
[15:21] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[15:23] | Wait a minute. Did Paddy send someone | 等会儿 是帕迪派人 |
[15:24] | to Atlantic City to take him out before he could talk? | 去亚特兰大杀了他以封住他的口吗 |
[15:27] | We think so. | 估计是的 |
[15:27] | The FBI thinks Paddy paid Ghetts | 联调局认为是帕迪 |
[15:29] | to burn down buildings in the ’90s, | 在九十年代雇了盖茨烧了那栋房子 |
[15:31] | falsify arson reports | 并篡改了纵火报告 |
[15:32] | so Paddy could buy condemned property for a song. | 让帕迪可以廉价买下没收的财产 |
[15:35] | But you could never prove that. | 但你根本证明不了 |
[15:36] | No, not until Calvin Ghetts told me in a phone call | 不能 但卡尔文·盖茨临死前在电话里告诉我 |
[15:39] | before he died that he had saved evidence | 他把所有能够证明 |
[15:40] | that could prove that Paddy was behind that fire. | 帕迪是纵火案主谋的证据都保存了下来 |
[15:43] | Cal set the fire… | 卡尔纵的火 |
[15:45] | and you were granting him immunity | 你承诺给他豁免权 |
[15:46] | in exchange for the evidence in his testimony. | 用来交换他手里的证据 |
[15:49] | – Right. – You were gonna make a deal with a man | -没错 -你要跟一个 |
[15:51] | who killed a police officer’s wife and baby? | 杀了警官妻儿的人做交易 |
[15:54] | Maura, sometimes you got to dance with the devil | 莫拉 有时为了定罪 我们不得不 |
[15:55] | to get a conviction — | 与魔鬼共舞 |
[15:56] | Especially for two capital murders. | 特别是针对两起重罪谋杀[死刑] |
[15:59] | So you’re gonna seek the death penalty. | 你想让法官判他死刑 |
[16:02] | If you’re conflicted, Doctor, | 如果你觉得为难 医生 |
[16:03] | I won’t ask you to help investigate this. | 你可以回避此次调查 |
[16:05] | I’m a physician, Mr. King. I don’t wish death on anyone. | 我是个医生 金先生 我不希望任何人死 |
[16:09] | That doesn’t mean I won’t help you. | 但这并不意味着我不会帮你 |
[16:11] | Wait a minute. Help you with what? | 等会儿 帮你什么 |
[16:12] | You don’t have a case without Cal Ghetts. | 卡尔·盖茨已经死了 |
[16:13] | I don’t have any more time. | 我没有时间了 |
[16:15] | I need you to find that evidence. | 我需要你们找到那些证据 |
[16:17] | – What are we looking for? – I don’t know. | -我们要找什么 -不知道 |
[16:19] | All right? All we have are Cal’s arson files. | 我们只有卡尔的纵火卷宗 |
[16:21] | Maybe there’s something there. | 也许那里面会有线索 |
[16:23] | Yeah, but what? | 也许吧 但要找什么 |
[16:24] | You had 20 years and your own task force | 你和你的团队用了二十年 |
[16:26] | to make an arson connection | 才找出卡尔·盖茨和帕迪·多伊尔 |
[16:27] | between Cal Ghetts and Paddy Doyle. | 在纵火案上有所关联 |
[16:29] | Now you want us to find something in 36 hours? | 现在你要我们在36个小时内找出线索 |
[16:31] | I’m not gonna lie to you — it’s a Hail Mary pass. | 我不想对你撒谎 这是个万福玛利亚传球 |
[16:34] | Well, you better hope we can catch. | 你最好希望我们能接住 |
[16:49] | These are the last two. | 这是最后两箱了 |
[16:50] | I don’t think they’ll be any help. | 估计没啥用处 |
[16:51] | They’re from 2004. | 是2004年的 |
[16:52] | We’ve been through everything from 1993. | 我们已经查过了所有1993年的文件 |
[16:53] | His file on Cavanaugh’s apartment fire isn’t in here. | 关于卡瓦诺夫公寓起火的文件不再其中 |
[16:56] | I keep telling ’em it’s time to scan everything. | 我就说他们应该把东西扫描进电脑 |
[17:00] | Did anyone talk to Cal’s wife yet? | 有人跟卡尔的妻子谈过了吗 |
[17:01] | No. | 没有 |
[17:02] | Oh, man, I really should go over there | 我真该过去 |
[17:04] | and give her my condolences. | 表示哀悼 |
[17:05] | – Hey, Frost, go now. – Well, it’s late. | -弗罗斯特 现在就去 -也太晚了 |
[17:07] | No, but we’re running out of time, | 可我们没时间了 |
[17:08] | and Cal might have kept the file at home. | 而卡尔可能把那份卷宗藏家里了 |
[17:10] | Well, you better come with me. | 你最好跟我一起去 |
[17:12] | It’d be good to have a woman there — | 有女的在场要好一点 |
[17:13] | Make her feel more comfortable. | 能让她自在一点 |
[17:14] | Well, I want to go through ’92 and ’94. | 我想把92年和94年的卷宗都过一遍 |
[17:16] | The case might be misfiled. | 那案子有可能被归错档了 |
[17:18] | I can go. | 我去吧 |
[17:19] | But you’re not a detective. | 可你又不是警探 |
[17:20] | Well, I’m a woman who makes people feel comfortable, | 我是女的吧 我能让人自在吧 |
[17:22] | and you’re busy, Jane. | 再说你忙着呢 简 |
[17:24] | We’ll say we’re there to bring her the collection money. | 我们就说是去给她送捐款的 |
[17:26] | We’ve got a lot to do here, Jane. | 这里的事儿多着呢 简 |
[17:28] | Okay. Okay, yeah, yeah, do it. | 好 行 去吧 |
[17:37] | Do you know what time it is? | 知道现在几点了吗 |
[17:38] | Miss Ghetts? | 盖茨女士 |
[17:41] | Barold? | 巴罗德 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[17:44] | I just wanted to come by and say… | 我过来看看 |
[17:48] | I’m very sorry for you loss. | 希望你节哀顺变 |
[17:51] | Detective Ghetts was a good man. | 盖茨警探是个好人 |
[17:55] | This is from everyone at the station. | 这是局里人的一点心意 |
[17:59] | Thank you. That’s very kind. | 谢谢你们的好意 |
[18:03] | This is my colleague, dr. Isles. | 这是我同事 艾尔斯医生 |
[18:05] | We’re all very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[18:06] | We know how difficult it must be. | 对你来说肯定打击不小 |
[18:14] | Miss Ghetts, we were closing | 盖茨女士 我们正在调查 |
[18:16] | some of Cal’s open arson cases, | 卡尔以前没结掉的几件纵火案 |
[18:18] | and we haven’t been able to find some of his files. | 可是有些卷宗找不到了 |
[18:20] | We were wondering if perhaps he brought his work home. | 不知道他会不会把它们带回家 |
[18:23] | He kept his files in the garage, yes, | 是 他会把卷宗放在车库里 |
[18:26] | but it got broken into when we were… | 可是有人闯了进来 |
[18:30] | when we were in Atlantic City. | 当时我们还在亚特兰大 |
[18:33] | I know this is an imposition, | 我有个不情之请 |
[18:36] | but would it be possible for you to show us the garage? | 能不能请你带我们去车库看看 |
[18:38] | It’s just Cal’s junk and old files. | 不过是些卡尔的破玩意儿 还有旧文件 |
[18:42] | They really tore the place apart. | 他们把那地方翻的都不成样了 |
[18:44] | Too bad they didn’t take that hunk of junk. | 可惜没把那台垃圾车偷走 |
[18:49] | Calvin said this was our big retirement nest egg. | 卡尔文总说我们养老就靠这台车了 |
[18:53] | “Shirley, no matter what happens, | 雪莉 无论如何 |
[18:55] | don’t you ever sell the Granada.” | 都别把那”美人”卖了 |
[18:58] | You wouldn’t get more than $500 for it. | 这车要卖 超不过五百块 |
[19:00] | Oh, you might get more than that. | 应该不止吧 |
[19:02] | No, she’s right. I looked it up on “Car Buyers.” | 她说得对 我在”买车网”查过了 |
[19:05] | But your husband said it was your nest egg? | 可你丈夫说这是你们的养老金 |
[19:08] | Every time we had a cash-flow issue | 每次我们手头紧的时候 |
[19:12] | he’d tell me…not to worry. | 他都叫我别担心 |
[19:16] | “It’s all right here, honey.” | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[19:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:22] | This is just too hard right now. | 眼下我真的不想谈这个 |
[19:25] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[19:32] | Paddy’s guys tore this place apart. | 帕迪的手下把这地方翻遍了 |
[19:34] | But they left the car. | 可他们没动这辆车 |
[19:37] | Can you check in the glove compartment? | 你去看看杂物箱 |
[19:38] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:45] | Nothing in the trunk. | 后备箱里什么都没有 |
[19:46] | Yeah, nothing in the glove compartment or inside the car. | 杂物箱和车里也都没东西 |
[19:49] | If old Cal hid something in the car, | 如果老卡尔把东西藏车里了 |
[19:51] | Paddy’s guys would have found it. | 帕迪的手下一定会发现的 |
[19:52] | Yeah, but this car hasn’t been moved in years. | 是 可这车好几年没动过地方了 |
[19:54] | And there’s plenty of places to hide things, | 车里能藏东西的地方多了 |
[19:56] | especially if the car doesn’t need to be driven. | 尤其是你不用开它的时候 |
[19:58] | I’m thinking like a drug dealer. | 我是以毒贩的立场在思考 |
[20:00] | Well, don’t you think Paddy’s guys think like drug dealers? | 帕迪的手下就不会以毒贩的立场思考了吗 |
[20:03] | It’s worth a try. | 试试无妨 |
[20:05] | Uh, I’ll get a search warrant going. | 先得搞来搜查令 |
[20:07] | We’ll take all this and we’ll do what Paddy’s guys couldn’t do — | 我们把这车拖走 完成帕迪手下无法做的事 |
[20:10] | Pull this car apart. | 把这车拆开 |
[20:13] | It’s Jane. She wants to know if we have anything. | 简发来的 她问我们有没有发现 |
[20:15] | Not until we have the search warrant. | 得先拿到搜查令再说 |
[20:17] | Go get some food. I’ll stay here. | 去吃点东西吧 我留下 |
[20:19] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, I already ate. | -你确定 -是啊 我吃过了 |
[20:21] | I am craving a tempeh bacon burger. | 我太想吃个豆豉培根汉堡了 |
[20:25] | Make sure Jane eats something, too. | 让简也吃点东西 |
[20:27] | You know she forgets sometimes. | 她有时候老记不住 |
[20:33] | I feel guilty. | 我有罪恶感 |
[20:34] | You have to eat. | 东西不能不吃 |
[20:35] | We’ll get it to go. | 事情总会有眉目的 |
[20:39] | To Paddy! | 敬帕迪 |
[20:43] | Look at him — he thinks he’s already gotten away with it. | 你看看他 他觉得自己已经脱罪了 |
[20:46] | He’s killed four people in the last two days. | 就这两天 他就杀了四个人 |
[20:49] | Let’s go, Maura. | 走吧 莫拉 |
[20:51] | You know, they’ve even changed the menu for him. | 他们竟然为他改菜单 |
[20:53] | They’re serving him beef with french fries. | 他吃的是牛肉配炸薯条 |
[20:57] | Maybe it’s locally sourced. | 可能是本地菜吧 |
[20:59] | Let’s go. This is not helping anything. | 走吧 多说无益 |
[21:01] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[21:07] | Three more men are lying on my autopsy tables because of you. | 就因为你 又多了三个人躺在我的解剖台上 |
[21:11] | Maura, I had nothing to do with that crash. | 莫拉 那场车祸跟我没关系 |
[21:18] | I wish Jane had killed you. | 真希望简当时一枪杀死你 |
[21:32] | Hi. How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[21:34] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[21:35] | Does she know I’m here? | 她知道我来吗 |
[21:37] | She asked me to call you. | 她叫我找你的 |
[21:44] | Hey, Maura? | 莫拉 |
[21:45] | Hope’s here. | 霍普来了 |
[21:46] | Just in the middle of getting the pills out of my cashmere blends. | 正给我的羊绒混纺衫去毛头呢 |
[21:53] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[21:58] | I told him I wished he was dead. | 我跟他说我希望他已经死了 |
[22:04] | No, I — I don’t really like to be hugged when I’m very upset. | 别 我难过的时候 不喜欢别人抱我 |
[22:13] | Got to get these sheath dresses off the floor before they wrinkle. | 得在这些裙子起皱前 把它们捡起来 |
[22:21] | Yes, it is strange getting to know her as an adult. | 是啊 她长成了大人才认识她 是挺怪的 |
[22:25] | I can’t even imagine. | 我都无法想象 |
[22:27] | Every year on her birthday, I would come to Boston, | 每年她生日的时候 我都会来波士顿 |
[22:29] | and I’d visit her grave. | 去给她扫墓 |
[22:31] | And I would add up the years, and I would think about… | 我会算着年头 想着 |
[22:36] | how old she’d be and wonder what she’d turn out to be. | 要是还活着 她该有多大了 变成什么样了 |
[22:42] | Well, is she anything like you imagined? | 她跟你想的比起来如何 |
[22:45] | She’s better. | 好多了 |
[22:46] | She’s so much better than I imagined, | 比我想的好太多了 |
[22:49] | and I have a good imagination. | 我的想象力可不赖 |
[22:56] | I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[22:56] | I should have offered you some tea. | 本该给你倒杯茶的 |
[22:59] | And girl scout cookies. | 还有女童子军饼干 |
[23:02] | I ate them all. | 都被我吃了 |
[23:03] | Even the Thin Mints? | 巧克力的也吃了 |
[23:04] | – I ate those first. – Damn. | -一开始就吃了 -真是的 |
[23:06] | I know this is your house, but could I make you some tea? | 我反客为主 给你倒杯茶可以吗 |
[23:11] | I would like that. | 可以 |
[23:14] | Sometimes…the only way for me to turn off | 有时候 唯一能让我在夜里 |
[23:17] | the panicky thoughts in my head at night | 不胡思乱想的方法 |
[23:19] | is the thought of espresso in the morning. | 就是想着第二天早上的咖啡 |
[23:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[23:24] | Would you like some? | 要来点吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, no, that’ll keep me up all night. | 不 我会失眠整晚的 |
[23:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[23:43] | Go back 37 years and sleep with a different man? | 回到37年前 和另一个男人上床 |
[23:49] | Well, can we give you a hug now? | 现在能抱你一下吗 |
[23:53] | It won’t help. | 没用的 |
[23:55] | Can we try? | 能试试吗 |
[24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:23] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[24:24] | She’s okay. | 还好 |
[24:25] | She’d be a lot better | 如果我们能找到 |
[24:26] | if we could find something in Cal’s granada. | 关于卡尔汽车的更多线索她会更开心 |
[24:29] | Any news on the car? | 车上有什么线索吗 |
[24:30] | CSRU took apart the doors, | 犯罪现场调查组拆卸了门 |
[24:31] | the engine, the dashboard. | 发动机和仪表盘 |
[24:32] | Nothing so far. | 至今还没有发现 |
[24:34] | Where else would Cal hide that file? | 卡尔还能把文件藏哪儿呢 |
[24:36] | Maybe we don’t have to find the file. | 也许我们不必找到文件 |
[24:39] | If Cal set the fire, Paddy would’ve paid him to do it. | 如果是卡尔放的火 肯定是帕迪买通他做的 |
[24:41] | Which means Paddy would | 就是说帕迪会 |
[24:42] | have kept a record of it in his little book. | 把这件事记录在他的小册子里了 |
[24:43] | Yeah. Here. | 是的 这里 |
[24:46] | Here, everybody take a section. | 每个人都拿一部分 |
[24:48] | Paddy wrote everything in code. | 帕迪用代码写的 |
[24:52] | “Big head rent lo broad”? | 大头租了罗布罗德 |
[24:54] | “Big head” meant Michael Wynne. | 大头指迈克尔·温 |
[24:55] | “Rent” meant shaking down store owners on “Lo broad,” | 租是指勒索罗布罗德的店主 |
[24:58] | Which is the lower end of west broadway. | 西百老汇巷尾的店主 |
[25:00] | How do I explain my presence if Lieutenant Cavanaugh comes in? | 卡瓦诺夫队长进来了我要怎么解释我的存在 |
[25:04] | Tell him you have menstrual cramps. | 就说你痛经 |
[25:05] | – That does make any sense. – Oh, yes, it does. | -这根本说不通 -说得通 |
[25:07] | He won’t ask any questions once he hears those words. | 一听到那个词他就哑口无言了 |
[25:09] | Shirley Ghetts just called. | 雪莉·盖茨刚打电话来 |
[25:12] | Someone want to tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[25:13] | why we have Cal’s car in the evidence garage? | 卡尔的车为什么在证物库里 |
[25:20] | Oh, boy. | 好家伙 |
[25:21] | See you in my office, Vince? | 到我办公室来 文斯 |
[25:29] | He’s been in there a long time. | 他去好久了 |
[25:30] | Just try not to think about it. | 尽量别想 |
[25:32] | We got to find a connection between Paddy and Cal. | 我们要找出帕迪和卡尔的联系 |
[25:36] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了 |
[25:37] | He said it’s too bad Cal’s dead. | 他说对卡尔的死感到遗憾 |
[25:38] | He’d like to wrap his hands around his throat. | 他想亲手掐死他 |
[25:42] | Frost, what are you doing? | 弗罗斯特 你在干什么 |
[25:42] | Trying to break Paddy’s codes. | 试着破解帕迪的代码 |
[25:44] | He’s got these charts starting in 1992. | 他从1992年起就开始画这个表了 |
[25:47] | Show me where that is. | 给我看看在哪里 |
[25:48] | It’s right here in Paddy’s book. | 就在帕迪的书里 |
[25:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:58] | Whoa, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:59] | How could we not know? Paddy and Oso — that’s it. | 我们怎么没想到 帕迪和奥索 就是它 |
[26:02] | – Who’s Oso? – Oso Garcia — | -奥索是谁 奥索·加西亚 |
[26:04] | He was a Colombian drug dealer that Cavanaugh shut down in ’92. | 他是卡瓦诺夫92年击毙的一个哥伦比亚毒贩 |
[26:07] | When Paddy was Cavanaugh’s C.I.? | 帕迪还是卡瓦诺夫的线人的时候吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:10] | ’92? That doesn’t make any sense. | 92年 说不通 |
[26:11] | Yeah, why would Paddy buy cocaine from Oso, | 是的 帕迪为什么买了奥索的可卡因 |
[26:13] | then turn around and help Cavanaugh bust him? | 又转向帮助卡瓦诺夫抓他呢 |
[26:16] | – Oh, my god. – What is it? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[26:19] | It was a setup from the beginning to the end. | 从头到尾就是一个局 |
[26:22] | All Paddy wanted was cheaper cocaine, | 帕迪想要廉价可卡因 |
[26:25] | and he fed Cavanaugh information | 他把情报给卡瓦诺夫 |
[26:27] | knowing that it would chase the Colombians out of southie. | 警察就会追捕哥伦比亚人而不是南波士顿 |
[26:29] | Paddy ran Southie. | 帕迪罩南波士顿的 |
[26:31] | Eventually, the Colombians would have to go to him for help. | 最终 哥伦比亚人只能寻求他的帮助 |
[26:33] | They didn’t know Paddy was the informant. | 他们不知道帕迪才是告密者 |
[26:35] | I’m not following this. | 我不太懂 |
[26:36] | Paddy helped the drug unit bring heat onto Oso | 帕迪从92年8月到93年3月 |
[26:39] | from August of ’92 to March of ’93. | 帮助缉毒组追查奥索 |
[26:41] | Oh, so all these zeroes mean Paddy couldn’t buy cocaine. | 所以这些0代表帕迪不能买可卡因 |
[26:45] | Because Cavanaugh was putting pressure on the colombians. | 因为卡瓦诺夫在查哥伦比亚人 |
[26:47] | Right, but in April of ’93, | 对的 但是93年4月 |
[26:50] | Paddy started buying cocaine again but for half the price. | 帕迪又开始买可卡因了但是以半价购入的 |
[26:52] | So what changed in March of ’93? | 那么93年3月发生了什么 |
[26:56] | His family died. | 他的家人死了 |
[26:57] | Linda and Christopher Cavanaugh | 琳达和克里斯多夫·卡瓦诺夫 |
[26:58] | died in the fire at the end of March. | 3月下旬死于火灾 |
[27:00] | My guess is, Paddy’s plan was to kill Cavanaugh, | 我猜 帕迪的计划是杀了卡瓦诺夫 |
[27:02] | but it worked out the same when Cal set that fire, | 但结果却和卡尔那次纵火一样 |
[27:04] | only his wife and son died instead. | 只有他妻子和儿子死了 |
[27:06] | ’cause Cavanaugh fell apart… | 因为卡瓦诺夫崩溃了 |
[27:07] | He never ran another drug case. | 他再也没有查过毒品案 |
[27:13] | Does Cavanaugh still have a copy of Paddy’s book? | 卡瓦诺夫还留着帕迪册子的副本吗 |
[27:16] | I just saw him leave. | 我刚看到他离开了 |
[27:18] | Oh, my god. We got to find him. | 天啊 我们要找到他 |
[27:19] | He’s gonna kill Paddy. | 他会杀了帕迪 |
[27:31] | Can I buy you a drink, Sean? | 能请你喝一杯吗 肖恩 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:44] | Whoa! Hey! Boston police! Knock it off! | 波士顿警察 住手 |
[27:47] | Hey, stop it! | 停下 |
[27:48] | No, no! Come on! | 不 不 拜托 |
[27:51] | Back off! Back off. | 退后 退后 |
[27:54] | Back off. | 退后 |
[27:56] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[27:57] | Try not to move, lieutenant. | 尽量别动 中尉 |
[27:59] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[28:00] | He came at me. I was minding my own business. | 他朝我走来 我没惹他 |
[28:02] | Oh, shut up! Come on, let’s get him up. | 闭嘴 扶他起来 |
[28:04] | I’ll get him out of here. Let me take him. | 我带他走 我来吧 |
[28:06] | Come on, Sean. | 走吧 肖恩 |
[28:07] | Let me — let me take you. | 让我 让我扶着你 |
[28:13] | He killed my family. | 他杀了我的家人 |
[28:16] | He killed my family. | 他杀了我的家人 |
[28:21] | I still think we need to get him to a hospital. | 我还是觉得应该送他去医院 |
[28:23] | He needs stitches and his nose reset. | 他需要缝针而且他的鼻子错位了 |
[28:25] | No hospital. | 不去医院 |
[28:26] | I agree. Let’s not make this worse with a paper trail. | 我同意 不要把事情闹大 |
[28:29] | You reset my nose. You can do that. | 你帮我复位过鼻子 你做得到 |
[28:31] | Can you stitch him up, too? | 能帮他缝针吗 |
[28:34] | -Okay, get me some towels and my medical bag. -Okay.. | -好吧 把毛巾和我的药箱拿来 -好 |
[28:37] | Let’s put him on the couch. | 扶他上沙发 |
[28:39] | I don’t want to get any blood on it. | 我可不想把血滴在上面 |
[28:40] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[28:41] | As soon as we can move him, I’ll take him to my place. | 他一旦能走 我就带他去我家 |
[28:43] | – No, I’m fine. – No, you’re not. | -不 我没事 -不 你有事 |
[28:44] | And if you think I’m gonna | 如果你觉得我会让你 |
[28:45] | let you try and kill Paddy again, think again. | 再去杀帕迪 别做梦了 |
[28:47] | He’s a dead man! | 他该死 |
[28:48] | Lieutenant, if anyone deserves to kill him, it’s you. | 队长 如果该有人杀他 那人就是你 |
[28:51] | But you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[28:53] | Think about what you had to go through | 想想你为了走出琳达和克里斯多夫的 |
[28:54] | to survive Linda and Christopher’s death. | 死亡阴影 所经历的那些痛苦 |
[28:57] | Every day that you force yourself to go on living | 每日你强迫自己继续生活 |
[28:59] | is a tribute to those two people that loved you. | 就是对这两个爱你的人的回报 |
[29:03] | I blamed myself. | 我很自责 |
[29:05] | All this time, I thought that fire was an accident. | 我一直以为那场火灾是意外 |
[29:09] | I was right to blame myself. It’s my fault that they died. | 但我没有错怪自己 他们就是我害死的 |
[29:12] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[29:13] | Linda and the baby weren’t supposed to be there, Vince. | 琳达和孩子根本不该出现在那儿的 文斯 |
[29:15] | He wanted me, but I was working! I was always working! | 他想杀的是我 可我在工作 我那时总在工作 |
[29:19] | So, instead, he killed them. | 所以他才杀了他们 |
[29:21] | – Get out of my way! – No. | -别挡着我 -不 |
[29:22] | He’s not spending another day on earth! | 我不能让他再多活一天 |
[29:24] | Lieutenant, there’s another way. | 队长 还有别的办法 |
[29:25] | We keep digging, | 我们继续往下查 |
[29:26] | we prove that Paddy paid Ghetts to set the fire, | 证明帕迪付钱给盖茨放火 |
[29:28] | Paddy gets charged with arson, and he gets the death penalty. | 最后帕迪被判纵火罪 会被判处死刑 |
[29:30] | – You gonna move? – No! | -你让不让开 -不让 |
[29:31] | Well, what are you gonna do, Vince? | 不然你打算怎么做 文斯 |
[29:33] | You gonna shoot me? ’cause that’s what it’s gonna take. | 朝我开枪吗 不然我是不会放弃的 |
[29:35] | Oh, what the hell? | 有没有搞错 |
[29:43] | I heard you say there was another way. | 我听到你说还有别的办法 |
[29:46] | It’s all I could think of. | 我就只能想到这招了 |
[29:59] | All she needs to do is check his vitals | 她只需要检查他的体征 |
[30:01] | and administer the sedative every four hours. | 加上每四小时注射一次镇定剂 |
[30:03] | Well, what’d you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的 |
[30:04] | That he’s a police officer who lost his family, | 说他是位痛失至亲的警官 |
[30:06] | and we’re looking for the suspect. | 我们正在找嫌疑犯 |
[30:08] | That’s all she needs to know. | 她知道这些就够了 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:17] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你前来 |
[30:18] | What do you need me to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[30:19] | He’s stable. | 他稳定了 |
[30:19] | I gave him 4 milligrams of lorazepam 15 minutes ago, | 一刻钟前我刚给他注射了四毫克安定 |
[30:22] | and there’s more in my kit. | 药箱里还有 |
[30:23] | All right. I’ll administer another dose in a few hours. | 好的 过几个小时我再注射一次 |
[30:26] | He’ll be fine. Go. | 他不会有事的 去吧 |
[30:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:31] | We can’t keep him on lorazepam for too long. | 给他注射安定不是个长远之计 |
[30:33] | Well, I’d rather keep him drugged up | 比起去监狱探望他 |
[30:35] | than visit him in walpole. | 我宁愿一直给他用药 |
[30:36] | Yes, but I’m concerned about the addiction properties. | 对 但我担心他对药成瘾 |
[30:39] | Now you’re concerned? | 现在你才开始担心了 |
[30:40] | Korsak, what’s that look like in Cal’s garage? | 科萨克 卡尔车库里那个东西是什么 |
[30:43] | – Looks like a welding setup. – Let me see. | -看着像焊接工具 -给我瞧瞧 |
[30:47] | Mm, maybe CSRU missed something. | 也许犯罪现场调查组漏了点东西 |
[30:51] | Do you see any signs of welding? | 你看到焊接的痕迹了吗 |
[30:53] | – No. – I do. | -没 -我看到了 |
[30:56] | It has an O.E.M. muffler, | 这有个原厂生产的消音器 |
[30:57] | but there’s a non-factory weld on it. | 但上面却有非工厂的焊接点 |
[30:59] | Do you want tin snips? | 你要铁皮剪吗 |
[31:00] | Uh, no, give me the sawzall. | 不 把钻孔机给我 |
[31:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:18] | Yeah, I’ve found something. | 找到了点东西 |
[31:19] | Give me that monkey wrench. | 把那个活动扳手递给我 |
[31:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[31:32] | And? | 是什么 |
[31:36] | And… | 就是 |
[31:38] | Well, Shirley Ghetts said it was their nest egg. | 雪莉·盖茨说过这是他们的养老金 |
[31:41] | She sure did. This looks promising. | 没错 看起来很多钱啊 |
[31:55] | Clever. | 真聪明 |
[32:00] | It looks like two pieces of pipe and a union joint. | 看起来像两根管子和一个接头 |
[32:03] | That’s a gas valve. | 这是个气体阀 |
[32:05] | It looks like we found Cal’s evidence. | 看来我们找到卡尔的罪证了 |
[32:07] | It’s a lot better than a missing file. | 这比失踪的文件好太多了 |
[32:10] | And these might be pieces from the furnace | 这些也许就是卡瓦诺夫公寓里 |
[32:11] | that exploded in Cavanaugh’s apartment. | 爆炸的火炉碎片 |
[32:17] | He put the arson photos in here. | 他把纵火照片放在这儿了 |
[32:22] | 1245 Silver Street. | 银街1245号 |
[32:26] | That was Cavanaugh’s apartment. | 那就是卡瓦诺夫的公寓 |
[32:41] | Frost isn’t back yet? | 弗罗斯特还没回来吗 |
[32:42] | Give him a break. | 让他喘口气吧 |
[32:43] | His father’s an admiral, not a plumber. | 他爸爸是个海军上将 又不是水管工 |
[32:44] | Well, did he say that he found anything else in the car? | 他说有在车里发现些别的吗 |
[32:46] | He said he thought that the exhaust system had been welded shut. | 他说汽车的排气系统被焊封上了 |
[32:49] | This is the gas valve from the exploded furnace. | 这是爆炸火炉的气体阀 |
[32:51] | If it had malfunctioned, there would be evidence of charring, | 如果是这个出了问题 上面该有烧焦的痕迹 |
[32:54] | there isn’t any. | 可却没有 |
[32:55] | So the gas valve wasn’t the cause of the fire, | 所以气体阀不是引起火灾的原因 |
[32:56] | like Cal originally claimed. | 就是卡尔一开始说的原因 |
[32:58] | – No. – And it wasn’t the union joint. | -对 -也不是这个接头 |
[33:00] | No, there’s no damage on the threads. | 不是 线路没有受损 |
[33:02] | Which means it was loosened on purpose, | 说明是有人故意弄松的 |
[33:04] | which supports the theory that Cal set the fire. | 正符合卡尔纵火的理论 |
[33:06] | He probably went into Cavanaugh’s apartment, | 也许他到卡瓦诺夫家里 |
[33:07] | turned off the heat, then went down into the basement | 关了暖气 然后到地下室 |
[33:10] | and loosened the union joint. | 把接头弄松 |
[33:11] | Natural gas from these pipes | 不出几分钟 |
[33:12] | would have filled the basement in minutes. | 地下室就能充满天然气 |
[33:14] | Linda came home to a freezing house, turned the heat on. | 琳达回家觉得房间冰冷 于是打开暖气 |
[33:17] | You know, a fire investigator once told me, | 有个火灾调查员曾跟我说过 |
[33:18] | if you smell gas, don’t even touch the doorbell. | 要是闻到气体泄漏 连门铃都别摸 |
[33:21] | The electrical spark from that doorbell | 门铃的电火花 |
[33:23] | is enough to blow the entire place up. | 就足以把整间房子点着 |
[33:25] | And we still haven’t connected the fire to Paddy Doyle. | 可我们还是没能把火灾跟帕迪·多伊尔联系上 |
[33:28] | Got something. | 有所发现 |
[33:30] | This was stuffed way up in the exhaust pipe. | 排气管里找到了这东西 |
[33:38] | It’s Cal’s investigative notes from March 22, 1993 — | 这是卡尔在1993年3月22的调查记录 |
[33:42] | that’s the day of the fire. | 就是火灾发生的那天 |
[33:43] | What do they say? | 上面怎么写的 |
[33:47] | “There was a witness — a neighbor, Mrs. Longstead”? | 有个目击证人 一个叫隆斯德太太的邻居 |
[33:50] | She saw Cal? | 她看到卡尔了 |
[33:53] | I don’t think it was Cal. | 我觉得那不是卡尔 |
[33:56] | “Francine Longstead of 1299 Winston Street reports | 住在温斯顿街1299号的弗兰西恩·隆斯德称 |
[33:58] | she saw a white male enter the basement right before the fire.” | 她看见一个白人男子在火灾前进了地下室 |
[34:01] | A white male? Cal was black. | 白人男子 卡尔是黑人 |
[34:03] | “White male” rules out the Colombians, too. | 那也排除了哥伦比亚人 |
[34:05] | “Mrs. Longstead says she heard the explosion | 隆斯德太太说她听到爆炸声 |
[34:07] | “and looked out her window in time to see the same man | 看向窗外正巧看到同一个男人 |
[34:10] | running from the basement with his shirt on fire.” | 从地下室跑出来 上衣还着火了 |
[34:12] | If his shirt was on fire and he was running, | 如果他上衣着火了还在跑 |
[34:14] | it’s highly likely that | 他就很可能有 |
[34:15] | he suffered second- and third-degree burns. | 二级或三级烧伤 |
[34:17] | So we just need Mrs. Longstead to make a description. | 那我们找隆斯德太太做个相貌描述就好了 |
[34:21] | Francine Longstead died in 2005. | 弗兰西恩·隆斯德于05年去世了 |
[34:27] | Paddy had nine trusted lieutenants. | 帕迪当时有九个警队队长为他效力 |
[34:29] | One of those guys torched that apartment. | 放火烧公寓的就是其中之一 |
[34:31] | I’m calling up surveillance photos | 我这就去调从93年3月开始 |
[34:32] | of Paddy and his top guys from March 1993. | 帕迪和他那群走狗的监控照片 |
[34:35] | They always met behind the Chauncy Street tavern. | 他们总是在昌西街的酒馆后面碰头 |
[34:37] | That’s Jackie Donovan. We can rule him out. | 那个是杰基·多诺万 可以排除他了 |
[34:39] | I didn’t see any burn scars when I did his autopsy. | 我给他做尸检时没看到任何烧伤 |
[34:41] | Frost, see if there’s a photo of them all together | 弗罗斯特 看看有没有93年3月23日他们所有人 |
[34:44] | March 23, 1993. | 在一起的照片 |
[34:45] | The day after the fire? | 火灾之后那天 |
[34:47] | You think they took surveillance photos of him every day? | 你觉得他们每天都在监视他拍照吗 |
[34:50] | There’s thousands of megs of high-res photos here. | 这里的高清照片不计其数 |
[34:52] | You know, every time Paddy wanted something done, | 要知道 每次帕迪有什么吩咐 |
[34:54] | one of these guys did it, but this time was different. | 就会让这些人中的某个去做 但这次不同 |
[34:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:59] | Rico — Paddy’s not gonna send | 集团犯罪诈骗案 帕迪是不会派 |
[35:00] | one of his guys to kill a cop’s family. | 其中一人去杀警察家属 |
[35:02] | I got it — March 23, 1993. | 找到了 1993年3月23号 |
[35:04] | – He’s gonna do it himself. – Of course. | -他打算亲自下手 -当然 |
[35:06] | Penalty’s the same for capital murder. | 重罪谋杀的量刑都一样 |
[35:08] | Do it yourself, no one can turn on you. | 亲自下手 就没人能告密 |
[35:10] | Detective Frost, can you blow up the area around his collar? | 弗罗斯特警探 能不能放大他的衣领区域 |
[35:14] | Maura, we knew Paddy was behind Linda and Christopher’s murders. | 莫拉 我们知道帕迪是杀害琳达和克里斯多夫的主谋 |
[35:18] | That fact that he set the fire himself | 他亲自纵火 |
[35:19] | isn’t any worse than ordering someone else to do it. | 和命令手下去放火没啥两样 |
[35:22] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[35:23] | Hemostatic trauma gauze. | 创伤止血纱布 |
[35:28] | I think she helped him. | 我想是她帮他的 |
[35:41] | Maura, he’s fine. | 莫拉 他没事 |
[35:42] | His vitals are stable. | 他的生命体征稳定了 |
[35:44] | What’s wrong? | 什么事 |
[35:49] | That’s your work, isn’t it? | 是你做的 对吗 |
[35:53] | Did Paddy tell you how he got those burns? | 帕迪有没有跟你说他是怎么被烧伤的 |
[35:55] | No. | 没有 |
[35:58] | You see the man on the couch? | 你看到躺在沙发上的男人了吗 |
[36:03] | 20 years ago, | 20年前 |
[36:06] | Paddy killed his 25-year-old wife and their 2-year-old son. | 帕迪杀了他25岁的妻子和两岁的儿子 |
[36:11] | They burned to death after he blew up their apartment, | 他炸掉他们家之后 他们两人葬身火海 |
[36:16] | and you — you treated his burns, didn’t you? | 而你 是你治好了他的烧伤对吧 |
[36:19] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:22] | I swear to you I did not know how he got those burns. | 我向你发誓 我不知道他的伤是怎么得来的 |
[36:24] | But you must have heard. | 但你肯定有耳闻 |
[36:26] | You must have heard that a cop’s family died in a fire, | 你肯定听说有警察家属死于火灾 |
[36:29] | and then Paddy shows up with third-degree burns and — | 然后帕迪带着三级烧伤出现在你面前 |
[36:31] | Come on! What lie did you tell yourself that day?! | 少来了 你那天到底是怎样做到自欺欺人的 |
[36:34] | He swore that he would never hurt women and children, | 他发誓说他绝不会伤害女人和孩子 |
[36:37] | So that — it must have been an accident. | 所以这个 肯定是个意外 |
[36:40] | No, it wasn’t an accident. | 不是意外 |
[36:43] | There are no more accidents, Hope. | 不会再有什么意外了 霍普 |
[36:45] | You made a bargain with the devil, and it has come due. | 你和魔鬼做的交易 现在该结束了 |
[36:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:52] | You’re going to testify against him. | 你要去指证他 |
[37:04] | I am beyond impressed that you caught | 你们能接住我这辈子传出的 |
[37:05] | the wildest Hail Mary pass that I ever had to throw. | 最有力一击 可真让我震惊 |
[37:08] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们 |
[37:09] | Well, it’s not over yet. | 事情还没结束呢 |
[37:10] | Hope Martin still has to testify. | 霍普·马丁还要去作证 |
[37:12] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她不肯呢 |
[37:13] | Well, that’s why I sent two cops to escort her. | 所以我找了两个警察去护送她 |
[37:15] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[37:16] | I’ll talk to the judge. | 我去找法官 |
[37:17] | We’ll get in front of the grand jury, | 先去过大陪审团那关 |
[37:18] | and we’ll have two murder indictments by lunch. | 然后两项谋杀的起诉应该在中午就能弄好 |
[37:20] | I think you better wish me luck this time. | 这次你该祝我好运了 |
[37:22] | Don’t screw it up, counselor. | 别搞砸了 律师 |
[37:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[37:29] | You know when I said she should’ve picked | 之前我说37年前她应该 |
[37:30] | someone else to sleep with 37 years ago? | 和另一个人上床吗 |
[37:32] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:32] | Maybe Paddy should’ve picked somebody else. | 或许是帕迪应该选另一个人 |
[37:35] | Well, she said she’d testify against him, right? | 她说了会指证他的 不是吗 |
[37:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:38] | Well, maybe, you know, in her own way, | 也许她现在是在用自己的方式 |
[37:40] | she’s trying to make amends. | 来补偿以往的过失呢 |
[37:41] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[37:43] | Now go get ’em. | 去钉死他 |
[37:44] | How you doing, Jenkins? You got a lot of evidence today. | 詹金斯 今天怎样 我们有很多证据 |
[37:47] | Got a gun case on the third floor. | 在三楼找到了一个枪盒 |
[37:48] | – Good luck with that, okay? – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[37:50] | Cavanaugh should be here. | 卡瓦诺夫应该在这儿的 |
[37:52] | Lieutenant Cavanaugh? He’s already upstairs. | 卡瓦诺夫队长吗 他在楼上 |
[37:54] | He’s what? | 他什么 |
[37:56] | Jane, he’s not gonna strangle Paddy in the court house. | 简 他不会在法院里勒死帕迪的 |
[37:58] | He can’t get his weapon through security. | 他带着武器混不过安检 |
[38:00] | Yes, he can. | 他可以 |
[38:07] | Look at me, you son of a bitch. | 看着我 你这人渣 |
[38:09] | Blowin’ your head off would be too good. | 一枪打爆你的头真是便宜你了 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna kill you slowly. | 我要把你慢慢折磨死 |
[38:13] | It wasn’t personal, Sean. It was just business. | 肖恩 那不是针对你的 只是生意需要 |
[38:15] | Business? | 生意 |
[38:16] | You killed my wife and my baby son | 你杀害我妻儿 |
[38:20] | so you could get your cocaine cheaper?! | 就为了能以低价买入可卡因 |
[38:23] | How do you stand there and think you deserve another breath? | 你怎么能站在这里 认为你还有资格活下去 |
[38:30] | – Sean, don’t! – Lieutenant, please don’t do this. | -肖恩 不要 -队长 别这么做 |
[38:34] | Don’t. I want to talk to my father. | 别阻止我 我想跟我父亲谈几句 |
[38:35] | Don’t come any closer, Dr. Isles. He’s a dead man. | 别过来 艾尔斯医生 他死定了 |
[38:37] | All right, but before you kill him, | 行 但在你动手之前 |
[38:38] | I just want him to know something. | 我只是想让他知道些事 |
[38:40] | She’s here, Paddy — Hope. | 她在这里 帕迪 霍普 |
[38:44] | Hope is here? | 霍普在这里 |
[38:46] | She was about to testify to the grand jury. | 她要在大陪审团面前指证你 |
[38:49] | That’ll never happen. | 不可能 |
[38:50] | Now it won’t because the lieutenant is gonna save us all | 你死了她当然不用指证你 如果队长开枪 |
[38:53] | a lot of anguish, | 能省很多事 |
[38:55] | but it must feel terrible | 但听到你一生的挚爱 |
[38:57] | to hear that the love of your life | 要帮我们把你送进死囚牢 |
[38:59] | was about to help us put you on death row. | 肯定很难受吧 |
[39:01] | – She wouldn’t. – Oh, but she would. | -她不会 -她会的 |
[39:04] | All these years, you’ve stayed alive for two things — | 这些年来 你就为了两样事而活 |
[39:08] | power and Hope. | 权力和霍普 |
[39:12] | Seems fitting you’d go out like this. | 你就这么走出去也挺合衬的 |
[39:14] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[39:16] | Hope would never do that. | 霍普永远不会这么对我 |
[39:26] | I’ve got a better way for you to experience hell. | 我有另一种方法让你体验地狱的滋味 |
[39:30] | You’re gonna stay alive, | 你好好活着 |
[39:32] | but without her. | 但失去了她 |
[39:38] | Come on, Sean. | 好了 肖恩 |
[39:41] | Give me minute, Vince. | 让我自己呆一会 文斯 |
[40:47] | You know, I never thought I’d say this, | 我没想过自己会这么说 |
[40:48] | but these sweet-potato fries are growing on me. | 但我真是越来越喜欢甘薯薯条了 |
[40:51] | Try them with a fresh mint. | 配着薄荷叶一起吃 |
[40:53] | Don’t push your luck. | 别借着好运得寸进尺了 |
[40:55] | Speaking of luck-pushing, | 说起运气 |
[40:57] | he totally could have pulled that trigger. | 他当时真的可以扣动扳机 |
[40:59] | No, he wasn’t going to. | 他不会那样做的 |
[41:01] | You don’t know that. | 你可不知道 |
[41:02] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[41:04] | Oh, really? Oh, okay, show me that study. | 真的吗 给我看研究 |
[41:06] | Cite statistics with your double-blind control group. | 双盲对照组得出的统计资料 |
[41:13] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[41:14] | Looking up the peer-reviewed studies | 看着关于男洗手间发生暴力行为的 |
[41:15] | on violence in men’s rooms. | 同行评议研究 |
[41:18] | You’re so full of crap. | 说的什么乱七八糟 |
[41:21] | You’re shoe shopping, m– stop eating my fries. | 你在买鞋 别抢我的薯条了 |
[41:23] | – Give me my tablet. – No. | -把平板还我 -没门 |
[41:25] | Order dessert, and I’ll think about it. | 请吃甜品 我就考虑一下 |
[41:27] | Mmm, these are really good with the fresh mint. | 配着薄荷叶一起吃真美味 |
[41:31] | Enough with the plants already. | 别再说植物了 |