时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Where’d you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[00:05] | That did not come out the way I intended to. | 我没想到会那样 |
[00:08] | All right, please just come talk to me. | 求你跟我谈谈 |
[00:11] | We — we can work this out. | 我们 我们可以解决的 |
[00:14] | Um, I’ve got a proposal | 我有个建议 |
[00:16] | that’s gonna work for both of us. | 对我们俩都有利 |
[00:20] | Hey. Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么 |
[00:39] | Okay, why won’t you just let me call for help? | 为什么不让我打电话求救 |
[00:41] | Because you will call 911, | 因为你会打911 |
[00:43] | and they will send a fire engine and a surgical team | 然后他们会派来一辆消防车还有救援队 |
[00:46] | for a sprained ankle. | 就因为我扭伤了脚踝 |
[00:48] | – Just — just help me up. – Okay. Come on. | -扶我站起来 -好的 来 |
[00:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[00:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:58] | Okay, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[00:59] | Give me your keys | 给我钥匙 |
[00:59] | and let me drive you to the hospital. | 我载你去医院 |
[01:01] | No. Maura, I’m fine. | 不要 莫拉 我很好 |
[01:02] | “Fine” is an adverb. It means “pleasing or very well.” | 很好是个副词 意思是愉快或者没问题 |
[01:06] | So, you’re very well? | 那么说你现在没问题 |
[01:08] | Yes. Ow! | 是的 |
[01:09] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[01:10] | I just want to examine it. | 我只想检查一下 |
[01:11] | Do not touch my ankle. | 不要碰我的脚踝 |
[01:14] | You let me look at it or I speed-dial 911. | 要么让我检查 要么我打911 |
[01:18] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[01:19] | No, you don’t hate me. You just hate feeling vulnerable. | 你才不恨我 你只是不想示弱 |
[01:23] | – Okay. Does this hurt? – Yes! Ow. | -疼吗 -疼 |
[01:26] | Okay. What about this? | 好的 这样呢 |
[01:28] | Please stop touching it! | 求你别碰了 |
[01:29] | I suspect you have a partial tear | 我怀疑是距腓前韧带 |
[01:31] | in your anterior talofibular ligament. | 部分撕裂 |
[01:34] | Otherwise known as a sprained ankle. | 也被称作脚踝扭伤 |
[01:37] | You have to go see a doctor. | 你得去看医生 |
[01:38] | I just did. Bill my insurance. | 你不就是嘛 找保险公司要钱去 |
[01:41] | Okay. Get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up, get up. | 起来 起来 起来 起来 |
[01:44] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也别说 |
[01:46] | Rafael’s even sexier half-naked. | 半裸的拉斐尔更性感了 |
[01:49] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:51] | Hey, detective. Doctor. | 嗨 警探 医生 |
[01:53] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | – You just do the loop? – Yeah. | -刚跑完了一圈 -是啊 |
[01:56] | You tired or something? | 你累了还是怎么了 |
[01:57] | No, just a little dehydrated. | 没有 就是有点渴 |
[02:00] | Nice car. | 车不错 |
[02:02] | It’s a standard-issue BPD sedan. | 就是辆标准的波士顿警局轿车 |
[02:04] | How many miles on it? | 跑了多少英里了 |
[02:06] | I don’t know. Like, 60,000. Why? | 不知道 可能有六万 为什么问这个 |
[02:07] | Just curious. Okay, see you. | 好奇而已 再见 |
[02:10] | Meet you inside. | 等会儿局里见 |
[02:11] | See you. | 再见 |
[02:12] | – Oh, what did you do? – I sprained my ankle. | -你怎么了 -脚踝扭了 |
[02:15] | You know the only way to get her to a hospital | 带她去医院的唯一方法 |
[02:16] | is to knock her out, right? | 就是打晕她 你知道吧 |
[02:17] | Yeah, don’t tempt me. | 是啊 别引诱我 |
[02:18] | Just — can you please just help me inside? | 能扶我进去吗 |
[02:20] | – All right. – No, don’t you dare. | -好的 -不行 不准 |
[02:21] | Until you agree to let me x-ray it. | 你必须先答应让我用X光检查 |
[02:23] | It’s not broken. | 没有骨折 |
[02:26] | Knock her out. | 打晕她 |
[02:27] | Wait! No! Okay, okay. Okay. | 等下 不要 好吧 |
[02:30] | – Come on. Let’s go, okay? – Got it? | -好了 咱们走 -可以走吧 |
[02:32] | I don’t got it. Hopping, hopping. | 不可以 跳 跳 |
[02:34] | – Hopping! Hopping! Hopping! – There it is. | -跳 跳 跳 -就这样 |
[02:59] | No break in the fibula or tibia. | 腓骨和胫骨都没有骨折 |
[03:01] | So, I’m fine. | 所以我没事 |
[03:04] | Oh, look! | 看啊 |
[03:04] | Senior criminalist Chang | 高级犯罪学家张 |
[03:05] | went to the store and bought you a new shoe. | 去商店给你买了一只新鞋 |
[03:07] | Size 9, right? | 9号 是吧 |
[03:10] | No. No way. | 不 绝对不穿 |
[03:12] | Yes. Yes way. | 要 一定要穿 |
[03:14] | Susie, can you please hold down detective Rizzoli | 苏茜 你能不能按住里佐利警探 |
[03:16] | so we can put the protective boot on her? | 这样我们才能让她穿上保护靴 |
[03:20] | O-okay. | 好吧 |
[03:22] | Give me that. I’ll do it myself. | 给我 我自己穿 |
[03:27] | No, it hurts. It hurts. It hurts. | 不行 好疼 好疼 好疼 |
[03:28] | All right. Distract yourself. | 分散注意力 |
[03:30] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[03:32] | Do you think that the army reads | 你觉得军队会不会看 |
[03:34] | all the e-mails that I send Casey? | 我给凯西发的所有电子邮件 |
[03:36] | Well, of course. | 当然了 |
[03:37] | The Defense Aadvanced Research Projects Agency | 国防部高级研究计划局的 |
[03:39] | has algorithms that analyze everything. | 计算机系统可以分析所有东西 |
[03:42] | Well, that’s just wrong. | 那可不行 |
[03:44] | Why? What kind of e-mails are you writing? | 怎么了 你写的什么邮件 |
[03:47] | Mushy stuff. | 肉麻的东西 |
[03:49] | Well, I think the government | 我觉得政府要找的 |
[03:50] | is looking for traitors and terrorists, | 是叛徒和恐怖分子 |
[03:51] | not to make fun of you and your mushy e-mails to your boyfriend. | 才没工夫取笑你和你给男友发的肉麻邮件 |
[03:55] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[03:56] | He’s my… | 他是我的 |
[03:59] | …long-distance lover. | 异地情人 |
[04:01] | Oh. 6,500 miles. | 相隔6500英里 |
[04:04] | That’s — that’s a lot of distance. | 距离可够长的 |
[04:08] | Yes, Maura, and? | 是长 莫拉 所以呢 |
[04:10] | Well, I just find it interesting | 我只是觉得很有意思 |
[04:12] | that your relationship with Casey | 凯西一搭上去阿富汗的飞机 |
[04:14] | heated up the second he got on a plane to Afghanistan. | 你和他的关系反而升温了 |
[04:17] | W-well? | 这个嘛 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:21] | Yes. Fine. I mean, I-I miss him. | 是的 好吧 我确实想他 |
[04:24] | Now. | 比如现在 |
[04:25] | Well, he just — he got all domestic, | 可他变得太居家了 |
[04:27] | and — and it just made me claustrophobic. | 我都要得幽闭恐惧症了 |
[04:31] | Don’t you wish you could press a button | 你想不想当你需要男人的时候 |
[04:32] | and have men appear when you wanted them? | 只要按一下键 他们就会出现 |
[04:34] | Yes. | 想 |
[04:36] | Well, maybe you can amuse yourself with Rafael. | 要不你找拉斐尔玩玩 |
[04:38] | If you don’t, maybe I will. | 你要是不找 我就去了 |
[04:40] | Martinez? No. | 马丁内斯 算了吧 |
[04:43] | And he wasn’t looking at either one of us. | 再说他看中的不是我们俩 |
[04:44] | He was… looking at my car. | 他看中的是我的车 |
[04:49] | Do you think he’s gonna take my car for the Drug Unit? | 你说他会不会把我的车拉到缉毒组去 |
[04:51] | Well, he can’t just take your car, Jane. | 他不能说开走就开走吧 简 |
[04:53] | He can. He’s a lieutenant. | 可以 他是队长 |
[04:56] | And I heard the drug unit was short on cars. | 我听说缉毒组最近缺警车 |
[04:58] | Well, hold on. | 打住 |
[04:58] | Don’t react to something that hasn’t happened. | 不要胡思乱想了 |
[05:00] | You’re right. Okay. All right. | 说得对 好吧 |
[05:06] | Okay, how are you gonna get upstairs? | 你要怎么上楼啊 |
[05:08] | Well, does senior criminalist Chang have crutches? | 高级犯罪学家张有拐杖吗 |
[05:11] | I’m telling you, it’s probably torn. | 跟你说 可能是撕裂了 |
[05:13] | Can you please just give me some crutches?! | 求你给我拿副拐杖行不 |
[05:19] | Oh, ohh, god. | 老天爷 |
[05:21] | No, I’m gonna wait here. I was — | 我还是在这里等吧 |
[05:26] | Ohh! Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy! | 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 妈呀 |
[05:32] | You broke more bones than your brothers combined. | 你骨折的次数比你俩弟弟加起来还多 |
[05:35] | How do you do this to yourself? | 你怎么能这样虐待自己 |
[05:38] | It’s not broken. | 没骨折 |
[05:40] | Bunny pancakes? Thanks, Angela. | 兔子煎饼 谢谢 安吉拉 |
[05:42] | Uh-oh. What did you do? | 你怎么了 |
[05:44] | What? I thought it looked cool. | 怎么了 我觉得挺帅的 |
[05:45] | Maura said a big boot is the new black. | 莫拉说大脚靴是最新的潮流 |
[05:47] | – Well, I think she tore a ligament. – Stop saying that. | -我觉得她韧带撕裂了 -别说了 |
[05:50] | How did you do it? | 是怎么受伤的 |
[05:52] | Wrestling bulls. | 斗牛 |
[05:54] | No, I was chasing a bad guy. | 不是 是追坏人的时候 |
[05:59] | I tripped while jogging. | 跑步的时候绊倒了 |
[06:01] | I’ll tell anybody who asks you were sword fighting. | 别人问起来 我就说是击剑的时候弄伤的 |
[06:05] | Hey, Vinnie. | 维尼 |
[06:06] | – Hola, guapo. – Buenos dias, preciosa . | -你好 帅哥 -早上好 美人 |
[06:10] | Buenos dias,lieutenant. | 早上好 队长 |
[06:12] | I’ll have my usual. | 老样子 |
[06:13] | Why is he so nice to my mother? | 他为什么对我妈妈这么友好 |
[06:14] | Because he’s not interested in sleeping with her. | 因为他没兴趣跟你妈上床 |
[06:16] | What? Maura. | 说什么呢 莫拉 |
[06:18] | No, that’s it. | 就是这个原因 |
[06:18] | That is why he ignores you — | 他之所以忽视你 |
[06:20] | because he’s attracted to you. | 就因为他喜欢你 |
[06:21] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[06:23] | Mm. Yes. | 是 |
[06:24] | No, no, no, no. Mm-hmm. | 不是 不是 |
[06:26] | No. | 不 |
[06:29] | What did you do? Kick somebody. | 你怎么了 踢人了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Is it serious? | 严重吗 |
[06:33] | – No. – Yes. | -不严重 -严重 |
[06:35] | Yes, it could be a torn ligament, | 可能是韧带撕裂 |
[06:36] | which is more serious than a broken bone. | 比骨折还严重 |
[06:38] | Oh, then I hate to do this to you today, | 尽管我今天不想这么对你 |
[06:40] | but I need your keys. | 但我需要你的钥匙 |
[06:41] | My keys? Because you’re taking my car? | 我的钥匙 你要拿走我的车吗 |
[06:45] | Why would you take her car? | 你为什么要拿她的车 |
[06:46] | Look at her. She needs it. | 看看她 她需要车 |
[06:47] | Come on, Rafe. | 拜托 拉菲 |
[06:48] | You got to share, Vinnie. | 你得懂得分享 维尼 |
[06:49] | Chief of detectives assigned some of your cars to me. | 探长把你们的几辆车分配给我了 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | Hey, honey. Here. Take mine. | 宝贝 来 用我的车 |
[06:56] | Thanks, ma, but detectives aren’t allowed | 谢了 妈 警探不能 |
[06:59] | to use personal cars for work. | 开私车办案 |
[07:01] | We have a fatal hit-and-run. | 出了一起肇事逃逸致死案 |
[07:03] | My least favorite call. | 我最不喜欢这种案子 |
[07:04] | It’s usually some jackass running a light. | 通常都是哪个混蛋闯了红灯造成的 |
[07:07] | Come on, Jane. Me and dr. Isles can do a fireman’s carry. | 走吧 简 我和艾尔斯医生可以带着你 |
[07:10] | We can even stop by Boston Joe’s. | 我们还可以在咖啡馆停一下 |
[07:11] | – Will that make you feel better? – Yes. | -那会让你感觉好点儿吗 -是的 |
[07:13] | I’ll need a quadruple latte with an ibuprofen fo | 我需要一杯四倍的拿铁和布洛芬 |
[07:16] | to make this day go better. | 来拯救这一天 |
[07:20] | Oh, yeah, Maura. | 看啊 莫拉 |
[07:21] | He took my car because he likes me. | 他喜欢我 所以把我的车拿走了 |
[07:23] | He really, really likes me. | 他真的真的喜欢我 |
[07:36] | Hey. You should get going. | 你们该走了 |
[07:37] | That hit-and-run might be a homicide. | 那起肇事逃逸案可能是有预谋的 |
[07:39] | Hold on. He’ll still be dead when we get there. | 别急 我们到那儿的时候他也还是死的 |
[07:42] | Wet cap for Barry. | 巴里的多奶卡布奇诺 |
[07:43] | – That’s me. – Careful. | -是我的 -小心 |
[07:45] | It’s hot. | 很热 |
[07:47] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[07:50] | – Speaking of hot. Hmm. – Too hot. | -说到热 -还真是火热呢 |
[07:52] | I think that’s the little barista | 我觉得就是那个咖啡师 |
[07:53] | that called your partner a bitch. | 管你的搭档叫贱人 |
[07:55] | Well, she is the one, all right. | 就是她 没错 |
[07:57] | Oh, where is Jane? | 简在哪儿呢 |
[07:58] | She’s waiting in the car. I’m worried about her ankle. | 在车里等着 我不放心她的脚踝 |
[08:02] | I’m also worried about Detective Frost | 我还不放心弗罗斯特警探 |
[08:04] | flirting with the barista that was rude to his partner. | 跟对他搭档无理的咖啡师调情 |
[08:07] | I’m just looking. | 我就是看看 |
[08:08] | – Large house for Vince. – Oh, I got it. | -文斯的大杯 -我来拿 |
[08:10] | Extra-hot flat latte, no foam, for…Maura. | 加温的无奶泡拿铁 是莫拉的 |
[08:18] | Free coffee on me. | 咖啡我请客 |
[08:19] | I’d love to see you in here again. | 希望能再见到你 |
[08:23] | See you at the scene. | 犯罪现场见 |
[08:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:26] | Oh, boy, are you in trouble now. | 小伙子 你可有麻烦了 |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪儿 |
[08:35] | I took her back to headquarters. She couldn’t walk. | 我把她送回总部了 她连路都走不了 |
[08:37] | Maybe she should go to a hospital. | 也许她应该去医院 |
[08:38] | Wait. How did she get upstairs? | 等等 她怎么上楼的 |
[08:39] | Frankie and two uniforms carried her. | 弗兰基和两个警员把她抬上去的 |
[08:41] | I thought they’d have to handcuff her. | 我本来想他们得把她铐起来才行 |
[08:46] | Jane’s calling me from her desk phone. What should we do? | 简用座机给我打电话了 怎么办 |
[08:48] | Answer it before she tries to come down here. | 接啊 省得她跑过来 |
[08:51] | Hey, Jane. | 喂 简 |
[08:52] | Okay, put me on the tablet so I can see the crime scene. | 把我接到平板电脑上让我看看犯罪现场 |
[08:55] | Yeah, tell her only if her foot is elevated. | 告诉她除非她的脚已经抬起来了 |
[08:57] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah, it’s up. It’s up. Show me. | 是的 已经抬高了 快让我看看 |
[09:02] | – Who’s that? – David Sutton. 35. | -那是谁 -大卫·萨顿 35岁 |
[09:04] | He taught science and driver’s ed at the high school. | 他在高中教科学和驾驶课 |
[09:07] | That’s a cruel irony. | 真是无情的讽刺 |
[09:08] | Driver’s ed teacher dies in a hit-and-run. | 驾驶课老师在肇事逃逸中死亡 |
[09:10] | Groundskeeper found him in the bushes | 学校刚开始上课的时候 |
[09:11] | just as school was starting. | 场地管理员在灌木丛里发现了他 |
[09:13] | What do you think? Accident or homicide? | 你怎么想 意外还是谋杀 |
[09:14] | Not sure. Frost, follow me. | 不确定 弗罗斯特 跟我来 |
[09:17] | I think the point of impact was right about here. | 我觉得撞击地点是在这里 |
[09:20] | Take a photo. | 拍张照片 |
[09:22] | – Okay, this is interesting. – What? What is it? | -好吧 有意思了 -什么 怎么了 |
[09:24] | It’s a headlight-bulb fragment. | 这是一个前灯灯泡的碎片 |
[09:25] | Filament’s still there. | 灯丝还在里面 |
[09:27] | So, the driver’s headlights were off. | 所以那辆车的前灯是没开 |
[09:29] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:30] | Tungsten filament is brittle when it’s cold, | 钨灯丝在冷却的时候很脆弱 |
[09:32] | but it’ll stretch | 但如果在碰撞时 |
[09:33] | if the headlights are on at the time of the collision. | 前灯亮着的话灯丝会伸长 |
[09:35] | If they’re off, it’ll break. That one’s busted. | 如果灯是灭的 灯丝会断 这个已经断了 |
[09:37] | Come on. | 继续 |
[09:40] | Intermittent skid marks. | 断续的刹车痕 |
[09:42] | I’m seeing acceleration marks, too. | 我还看到了加速的痕迹 |
[09:45] | I never did accident reconstruction. | 我从没做过事故重建 |
[09:47] | So, someone slammed on the brakes. | 有人猛踩过刹车 |
[09:48] | – You mean, before they hit him? – Yeah. | -你是说在他们撞上他之前 -对 |
[09:50] | Then, with their headlights off, | 然后他们没有开前灯 |
[09:52] | they gunned it and ran into the victim. | 加大油门向受害人撞去 |
[09:55] | So, does that mean — | 所以就是说 |
[09:56] | Yeah. Means this probably wasn’t an accident. | 对 就是说这可能不是意外 |
[10:04] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -你拿好了吗 -好了 |
[10:06] | How long has he been dead? | 他死了多久了 |
[10:08] | The body is just in the first stage of rigor. | 尸体还在僵硬的第一阶段 |
[10:10] | 8 to 10 hours. | 八到十小时 |
[10:11] | So, this happened last night? | 所以是昨晚出的事 |
[10:12] | Uh-huh. He was carrying a key. | 他带着一把钥匙 |
[10:15] | Take it to the crime lab. | 把它送去罪案实验室 |
[10:18] | That’s a strange key. | 这把钥匙挺奇怪的 |
[10:19] | Looks like a modern version of a skeleton key. | 看起来像是现代版的万能钥匙 |
[10:21] | Maybe it’s to his office. | 也许是他办公室的 |
[10:23] | Frost, let’s go interview the principal. | 弗罗斯特 我们去问问校长 |
[10:27] | – We can bag him now. – Okay. | -可以把他打包了 -好的 |
[10:29] | I’m a reporter with WZJT. | 我是来自WZJT的记者 |
[10:32] | Care to comment about your dead teacher, Mr. Sutton? | 能说说你们已故的老师萨顿先生吗 |
[10:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:36] | The reporter’s just doing his job, | 那个记者只是在做他的本职工作 |
[10:37] | but I told him to leave you alone. | 不过我让他不要打扰你们 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:41] | Did you know Mr. Sutton? | 你们认识萨顿先生吗 |
[10:43] | We all had him for driver’s ed. | 我们都跟他学车 |
[10:45] | I also had him for A.P. Chem. | 我还选了他的化学课 |
[10:47] | I had him for A.P. Bio. | 我选了他的生物课 |
[10:49] | And I was the idiot that had him for both. | 我两门课都选了 |
[10:52] | He was so fun. | 他很风趣 |
[10:53] | We would always try cool experiments. | 我们经常做有意思的实验 |
[10:59] | Do you have any advice? | 你有什么建议吗 |
[11:01] | Any advice? | 什么建议 |
[11:03] | On how we deal with this? | 关于如何处理这种情况 |
[11:05] | I think your grief counselors can help with that, | 我想你们的心理辅导员会帮上忙的 |
[11:08] | and lean on each other. | 还有依靠彼此 |
[11:11] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[11:16] | You know what this key is for? | 知道这钥匙是干嘛用的吗 |
[11:17] | We found it in his pocket. | 我们在他口袋里找到的 |
[11:19] | No. Never seen it before. | 不知道 从没见过 |
[11:20] | All the keys here look like this. | 这里的钥匙都是这样的 |
[11:22] | Were there any students | 有没有学生 |
[11:23] | who might have had a problem with Mr. Sutton? | 可能跟萨顿先生有过节 |
[11:25] | What, you th– you think this wasn’t an accident? | 怎么 你们认为这不是意外吗 |
[11:27] | Any kid with a grudge? Somebody he might have flunked? | 也许有孩子怀恨在心 可能因为挂科 |
[11:29] | Well, sure. Kids and parents | 当然有 孩子和家长们 |
[11:31] | complain all the time about all my teachers. | 对所有老师都有满腹怨言 |
[11:33] | Mr. Sutton was strict. His curriculum was hard. | 萨顿先生很严格 他的课程很难 |
[11:36] | You’ll find a number of complaints in his files. | 你们会在他的档案里看到很多投诉记录 |
[11:39] | We’ll need that, | 那个我们要 |
[11:40] | his classroom files, and his computer. | 还有他的教学资料和他的电脑 |
[11:42] | Probably at his house. | 也许在他家里 |
[11:44] | I just spoke with his wife, poor thing. | 我刚跟他妻子谈过 可怜的女人 |
[11:46] | They just had their third baby. | 他们刚有了第三个孩子 |
[11:47] | We’ll head over and talk to her. Thank you. | 我们会去跟她谈的 谢谢你 |
[11:54] | We are very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[11:56] | I told him not to jog at night. | 我跟他说晚上不要跑步 |
[11:57] | Why didn’t he listen? | 他为什么不听呢 |
[12:00] | How often did he go running? | 他多久去跑一次步 |
[12:01] | A lot. | 经常去 |
[12:03] | Mrs. Sutton, where were you last night? | 萨顿太太 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[12:05] | Asleep. Why? | 睡觉 怎么了 |
[12:07] | Why didn’t you call the police | 你丈夫跑完步没回家 |
[12:08] | when your husband failed to come back from his jog? | 你为什么没有报警呢 |
[12:11] | The baby keeps him up. He sleeps in the den. | 孩子吵得他睡不着 他在书房睡 |
[12:18] | Do you think this was deliberate? | 你们认为我是故意的吗 |
[12:20] | Is that why you’re asking me that? | 所以你才那么问我对吗 |
[12:23] | I have three kids under the age of 4. | 我有三个不到四岁的孩子 |
[12:26] | I’m not gonna kill their father. | 我不会杀了他们的父亲的 |
[12:28] | Did he have trouble with any of his students or their parents? | 他跟学生和家长有什么过节吗 |
[12:31] | No. He was very dedicated. | 没有 他非常敬业 |
[12:35] | He was teacher of the year more than once. | 他不止一次当选年度教师 |
[12:38] | He even taught driver’s ed for free | 他甚至免费教驾驶课 |
[12:39] | because the school district didn’t have the funding. | 因为学区没有资金 |
[12:44] | Is this key to your house? | 这是你们家的钥匙吗 |
[12:46] | No. I don’t know what that’s for. | 不是 我不知道那是干嘛用的 |
[12:51] | Is that your husband’s computer? | 那是你丈夫的电脑吗 |
[12:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:55] | Mommy’s coming. | 妈妈来了 |
[12:57] | My kids are crying. | 孩子哭了 |
[12:59] | We’ll need to take his computer. | 我们要拿走他的电脑 |
[13:01] | All right. Take whatever you need. | 好吧 需要什么尽管拿 |
[13:07] | It doesn’t look like he did much jogging. | 他看起来不像是经常跑步啊 |
[13:09] | Well, he didn’t. | 没错 |
[13:10] | His gluteal aponeurosis and maxi-muscle | 他的臀肌腱膜和颚肌 |
[13:12] | have very poor definition. | 状况非常不好 |
[13:13] | Oh, let’s not talk about his butt. | 能不说他的屁股吗 |
[13:17] | There’s a gash in his sartorius. | 他的缝匠肌有裂痕 |
[13:19] | You mean his thigh? | 你是说大腿吗 |
[13:21] | No, I mean his sartorius. | 不 我是说他的缝匠肌 |
[13:23] | It’s a muscle in the thigh. | 是大腿上的一块肌肉 |
[13:25] | Can you see all this bruising and this gash? | 看到这些挫伤和裂痕了吗 |
[13:27] | It’s probably from the front of the grille that hit him. | 可能是撞他的车的格栅造成的 |
[13:29] | Maura, we got to find this hit-and-run car. | 莫拉 我们得找到肇事车 |
[13:31] | Is there anything in the wound? | 伤口里有什么东西吗 |
[13:33] | Hmm. Let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[13:38] | Hmm. I see particulates. Blue and gray. | 有颗粒物 蓝色和灰色的 |
[13:43] | I’ll get them analyzed. | 我会送去分析的 |
[13:45] | I don’t know what I’m gonna miss more — | 我都不知道自己更怀念哪个 |
[13:46] | walking or driving my own car. | 走路还是开我自己的车 |
[13:49] | Well, you shouldn’t be doing either. | 你什么都不该做 |
[13:50] | You should be home, icing your foot. | 你应该在家待着 用冰敷脚 |
[13:53] | I just never realized how important my car was to me, you know? | 我从没想过我的车对我有这么重要 |
[13:57] | I hope this isn’t personal. | 但愿不是故意针对你 |
[13:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:01] | Well, I-it could be a form of grown-up teasing. | 也许是一种挑逗方式 |
[14:04] | You know, Rafael likes you, | 拉斐尔喜欢你 |
[14:06] | but he’s frustrated because you’re not interested. | 但是他很沮丧 因为你对他没兴趣 |
[14:08] | What?! Don’t be ridiculous. | 什么呀 别开玩笑了 |
[14:11] | Well, he took Frost’s car, too. | 他也要走了弗罗斯特的车 |
[14:12] | I don’t think he’s attracted to him. | 他不会也喜欢他吧 |
[14:14] | I know detectives who have quit when they took their cars. | 我认识些警探 车被收了以后 都不干了 |
[14:18] | And — and — and I get it, you know? | 而且我看穿了 |
[14:20] | We spend our entire lives with dead people | 我们终生与死人为伴 |
[14:22] | and that’s how they thank us? | 他们就是这么犒劳我们的吗 |
[14:24] | No disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[14:26] | He says, “None taken.” | 他说了 没有当真 |
[14:29] | What? What’s that? | 什么 你说什么 |
[14:32] | He says, “You’re a great detective. | 他说 你是个好警探 |
[14:34] | Find out who did this to me.” | 快查出是谁干的 |
[14:36] | Yeah, Don Corleone has nothing on you. | 唐·柯里昂都没法跟你比 |
[14:39] | Just when I thought I was out, | 每次我不想干了 |
[14:41] | you pull me back in! | 你都让我振作起来 |
[14:43] | Hi! Mm. I got it. I got it. | 我没事 我没事 |
[14:47] | If it were me, I’d come down with the blue flu | 要是我的话 我就罢工 |
[14:49] | till I got my car back. | 直到把车弄回来 |
[14:51] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[14:53] | Especially if you were looking for someone | 特别是当你正在追查 |
[14:54] | who mowed down a teacher. | 一个残害了人民教师的凶手 |
[14:55] | I mean, it’s almost like killing a cop. | 这事儿就像死的是警察一样 |
[14:58] | So, all you’ve got is part of a light bulb and skid marks. | 你们现在就掌握了部分灯泡和刹车痕迹 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:01] | You’re gonna need Encyclopedia Brown for this one. | 这个你得问百事通布朗了 |
[15:03] | That’s funny! | 太好笑了 |
[15:07] | Is it really awful there? | 那边真的很可怕吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. It’s dusty and hot, but I’m okay. | 是啊 灰大天又热 不过我还好 |
[15:11] | They call Bagram Airfield | 他们管巴格拉姆空军基地 |
[15:13] | “Camp Cupcake” for a reason. | 叫”杯子蛋糕营地”不是没道理的 |
[15:15] | Good desserts? | 因为有好吃的甜点吗 |
[15:17] | Job’s okay. Look at this. My own man can. | 工作还行 看这里 我的单身宿舍 |
[15:21] | Oh, a man can. | 单身宿舍 |
[15:23] | Yeah. Gosh. It’s positively palatial. | 天啊 真是富丽堂皇 |
[15:28] | Okay, so, come on. What — what can I send you? | 好了 说吧 我能给你寄点儿什么 |
[15:30] | Cookies? You want movies, tv show? | 饼干 电影 电视剧 |
[15:34] | How about you just send me you? | 把你寄过来好吗 |
[15:35] | Well, I don’t like long plane rides, so… | 我不喜欢长途飞行 所以 |
[15:38] | Maybe we can meet in the middle. | 要不我们在中点见面 |
[15:39] | What’s in between Boston and Afghanistan? | 波士顿和阿富汗的中点是哪里 |
[15:42] | The Atlantic Ocean. | 大西洋 |
[15:43] | Yeah, that. | 是啊 是那里 |
[15:46] | Oh, I wish I could touch you. | 真希望能摸到你 |
[15:49] | Um, speaking of privacy, um, I’m in the break room, | 私聊 我在休息室 |
[15:54] | and someone just came in to get some coffee, so — | 刚有人进来倒咖啡 所以 |
[15:56] | Frost or Korsak? | 弗罗斯特还是科萨克 |
[15:57] | It’s Martinez. | 是马丁内斯 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna say goodbye. | 我得说再见了 |
[16:02] | – Talk to you soon, baby. – Okay. | -再聊 宝贝 -好的 |
[16:06] | So, that’s the famous Casey, huh? | 那就是传说中的凯西吧 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:10] | I hear he’s in Afghanistan. | 听说他在阿富汗 |
[16:12] | Yeah, he’s, uh, working with soldiers who have PTSD. | 是 帮助治疗有创伤后应激障碍的士兵 |
[16:16] | You miss him? | 想他吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 很想 |
[16:24] | Look, I’m sorry about taking your car. | 很抱歉拿走了你的车 |
[16:28] | You know it isn’t personal, right? | 我不是针对你 知道吗 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:47] | Put it back. | 放回来 |
[16:48] | Oh, my god. It’s like having four mothers. | 天啊 我就像有四个娘似的 |
[17:04] | Okay. Here’s something. | 有线索了 |
[17:07] | Been going through all of Mr. Sutton’s e-mail. | 我翻看了萨顿先生的所有邮件 |
[17:09] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[17:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[17:12] | One of his A.P. Chem students. Samantha Cole. | 他化学课的一个学生 萨曼莎·可儿 |
[17:15] | “Give me an ‘A’ — and I’ll give you some of this”? | 给我一个”A” 还你一个波 |
[17:18] | What? How old is she? | 什么呀 她才几岁啊 |
[17:19] | Just turned sweet 16. | 刚满16岁 |
[17:21] | Well, it looks like sweet, little Samantha Cole | 看起来萨曼莎·可儿小甜心 |
[17:23] | wanted to get her grade changed. | 想改分 |
[17:24] | She’s offering a trade. | 她提了个条件 |
[17:26] | You think he said no so she ran him over? | 他拒绝了 所以她就把他撞了 |
[17:28] | Maybe. Let’s find her and ask. | 也许 找她问问 |
[17:31] | I’ll call the attendance office. | 我打电话给教导处 |
[17:33] | And we need to know every car that Samantha Cole had access to. | 我们还得知道萨曼莎·可儿能接触的所有汽车 |
[17:37] | Speaking of cars, I’ll probably need one | 说到车 如果我去找她谈话 |
[17:38] | if I’m gonna talk to her. | 倒是需要一辆 |
[17:39] | Hello, this is Detective Frost, Boston Police. | 我是波士顿警局的弗罗斯特警探 |
[17:41] | I need to know the whereabouts of a student — | 我想知道一位学生的行踪 |
[17:43] | Samantha Cole. | 萨曼莎·可儿 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[17:54] | I just found Samantha. | 我找到萨曼莎了 |
[17:56] | Maybe Maura should drive you there. | 也许莫拉能载你过去 |
[17:57] | Why Maura? | 为什么是莫拉 |
[17:58] | Because of where you’re going. | 因为你要去的地方 |
[18:03] | She’s been in a coma for 10 days. | 她已经昏迷10天了 |
[18:05] | Well, at least we know she didn’t run over Mr. Sutton. | 至少我们知道萨顿先生不是她撞的 |
[18:09] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[18:10] | She overdosed. | 服药过量 |
[18:12] | On what? | 什么药 |
[18:14] | Her mother’s codeine prescription. | 她妈妈的可待因处方药 |
[18:16] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[18:18] | Bad. | 很严重 |
[18:20] | This may be the way she spends the rest of her life. | 她的后半生可能就这么度过了 |
[18:24] | You know, if I thought | 如果我知道 |
[18:25] | my kid did this to herself because of some teacher, | 我的孩子因为某个老师变成这样 |
[18:27] | I might run him over. | 我也许会去撞他 |
[18:34] | By the time I got home from work, | 我下班回到家 |
[18:36] | she had already been in cardiac arrest | 她心脏已经停止跳动 |
[18:38] | for about 15 minutes. | 15分钟了 |
[18:41] | Do you know why she attempted suicide? | 知道她为什么要自杀吗 |
[18:43] | We put too much pressure on her. | 我们给她太多压力了 |
[18:45] | This was our fault. | 都是我们的错 |
[18:47] | Suicide in teenagers is — it’s much more complicated. | 青少年自杀 原因比这复杂得多 |
[18:50] | No. He’s right. We did. | 不 他说的对 是我们的错 |
[18:54] | I couldn’t stop riding her. | 我不停地鞭策她 |
[18:56] | One “D,” and Harvard was, “off the table, Sam.” | 一个”D” 哈佛 想都别想 萨姆 |
[19:01] | And why? Why did I do that? | 为什么 我为什么要那么说 |
[19:05] | What did she tell you about Mr. Sutton? | 她跟你们提过萨顿先生吗 |
[19:07] | She loved that teacher. | 她很爱那位老师 |
[19:09] | She took every science class he taught. | 她选了他教的每一门理科课 |
[19:19] | You’ve seen it? | 你们见过了 |
[19:21] | Yeah. We found it on her phone. | 是的 我们在她手机上看到的 |
[19:25] | We were looking through her things. | 我们翻看了她的东西 |
[19:27] | Just trying to understand why she did this. | 只是想搞清楚她为什么这么做 |
[19:30] | We heard about his death this morning. | 我们今早听说他死了 |
[19:33] | I’m just so glad that we made ourselves apologize to that man. | 我很庆幸我们对他表达了歉意 |
[19:37] | You apologized? | 你们道歉了 |
[19:39] | For Sam. | 为了萨姆 |
[19:43] | I just — | 我 |
[19:45] | I just wish that we could tell her | 我真希望可以告诉她 |
[19:48] | that it doesn’t matter. | 一切都没关系 |
[19:58] | Okay, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Okay, the charge nurse on Samantha’s floor said | 萨曼莎那层的值班护士说 |
[20:03] | that her parents were with her all night. | 她父母一整晚都陪着她 |
[20:05] | And the headlight debris we found | 我们找到的大灯碎片 |
[20:06] | is molded, polycarbonate plastic. | 是模塑聚碳酸酯塑料 |
[20:10] | Like every other late-model headlight. | 新产的车不都这样吗 |
[20:12] | That’s not gonna help us find the car. What else? | 这样没法找到那辆车 还有吗 |
[20:14] | Mm, the blue particulates in the victim’s leg | 受害人腿部的蓝色颗粒 |
[20:16] | are cheap automotive paint, | 是廉价的汽车喷漆 |
[20:18] | and there was also navy-blue paint | 还有雪佛兰黑斑羚 |
[20:19] | used exclusively on Chevy Impalas. | 专用的深蓝色漆 |
[20:22] | Oh, excellent. OKay, so Frost can start a DMV search. | 太棒了 弗罗斯特可以查车辆登记记录 |
[20:25] | Yeah, and tell him he’s looking | 是的 叫他找一辆 |
[20:25] | for a car that’s been in an accident. | 出过事故的车 |
[20:27] | Wait, you mean another accident? | 你是说另一起事故吗 |
[20:29] | Yeah, the blue particulates are paint, | 既然蓝色颗粒是油漆 |
[20:31] | so the gray stuff will be Bondo. | 那灰色物质就是油灰了 |
[20:33] | It is. You’re good. | 没错 厉害 |
[20:35] | Tell my chief of detectives that, | 去跟我的上司说吧 |
[20:37] | and maybe he’ll give me my car back. | 说不定他就把车还给我了 |
[20:44] | I think those guys are rating the girls in here. | 我觉得那俩家伙在给这里的女孩儿打分 |
[20:48] | Here. Come on. Let’s give them a cheap thrill. | 来吧 给他们点儿甜头尝尝 |
[20:50] | Can I borrow your pen? | 笔借我用一下 |
[20:54] | – Be nice. – All right. | -手下留情啊 -没问题 |
[20:59] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[21:03] | They like it. | 他们很满意嘛 |
[21:04] | They do. Look at them. | 是啊 看他们高兴的 |
[21:08] | What would you give me? | 你们会给我几分 |
[21:09] | Hey, Martinez. | 马丁内斯 |
[21:13] | Oh, I would give you an 8.75. | 我会给你8.75分 |
[21:16] | Come on. Give him a 10. It’s late. | 拜托 给他十分吧 天色不早了 |
[21:20] | I came by to tell you you can use this car for police business. | 我来是告诉你 你办案可以用这辆车 |
[21:24] | Why do you have my mother’s keys. | 我妈的车钥匙怎么在你那儿 |
[21:25] | And, no, I can’t, because regulations won’t allow it. | 再说也不能用 规定不允许 |
[21:28] | Section 14 of the Massachusetts State Law | 马萨诸塞州法律第14章规定 |
[21:30] | allows the use of an impounded car, so, yes. | 允许使用被扣押车辆 所以能用 |
[21:32] | You impounded my mother’s car? | 你扣了我妈的车 |
[21:33] | She told me to. | 她自己要求的 |
[21:35] | Besides, we’re both worried about you. | 再说 我们都挺担心你的 |
[21:37] | Oh. Well, thank you. | 那就谢了 |
[21:42] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[21:46] | I’d tike to buy you a drink, | 我本该请你喝一杯 |
[21:47] | but I think you should take your ankle home | 不过我觉得你应该带着你的脚踝回家 |
[21:50] | and get some rest. | 好好休息休息 |
[21:53] | Uh, I was just leaving. | 我正打算走 |
[21:58] | Rain check okay? | 改天再约 如何 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:02] | Doctor. | 回见 医生 |
[22:06] | That, my friend, is chemistry. | 朋友 刚刚那个就叫放电 |
[22:10] | That can never happen again. | 绝对不会有下次了 |
[22:21] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪儿 |
[22:22] | You think she got smart and decided to stay in bed? | 你说她会不会学聪明了 在床上躺着呢 |
[22:25] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[22:25] | If I know hop-a-long, she’ll be taking the stairs. | 就算是用单脚跳 她也能上楼梯 |
[22:31] | Yep, that’s her. | 是她发的 |
[22:32] | She’s picking up her mother, then she’ll be here. | 她去接她妈了 一会儿就来 |
[22:34] | How’s the search for the hit-and-run car coming? | 肇事逃逸的车找得怎么样了 |
[22:35] | Not good. There are a lot of blue Impalas. | 不怎么样 蓝色黑斑羚车太多了 |
[22:39] | I was about to go through the rest of these. | 我正打算看剩下的这些 |
[22:41] | I found a lot of parents who complained about Mr. Sutton. | 我发现很多家长都投诉过萨顿先生 |
[22:43] | Here’s a sample. | 比如这份 |
[22:44] | “He ignores male students and caters to the girls, | 他只顾女学生 不管男学生 |
[22:47] | even though the boys are better at science.” | 虽然男生在科学方面表现更为优异 |
[22:50] | Tell that to the two smartest scientists I know — | 去说给我认识的两个最聪明的科学家听吧 |
[22:52] | my mom and Dr. Isles. | 我妈 还有艾尔斯医生 |
[22:53] | – Yeah. – I’ll pull up all of Sutton’s class rosters, | -是啊 -我去找萨顿教的班级名册 |
[22:56] | cross-reference those with blue Impalas. | 跟名下有蓝色黑斑羚车的人做交叉对比 |
[22:57] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[22:59] | Wait. This might be something. | 等等 这个也许有用 |
[23:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Two years ago, he had to expel one of his best students | 两年前 他开除了一个好学生 |
[23:05] | ’cause he found weed in her lab cubby. | 因为他在她的实验间里发现了大麻 |
[23:08] | Got a name? | 有名字吗 |
[23:09] | Karine Alberts. | 卡琳·艾伯茨 |
[23:11] | She was on target to be class valedictorian. | 本来要由她来做毕业致辞的 |
[23:14] | She’s still local. | 她还在本地呢 |
[23:15] | Maybe she blames Sutton. | 也许她对萨顿心怀怨恨 |
[23:22] | Hey, mind if I take a meeting downstairs? | 我能去楼下见个人吗 |
[23:25] | A meeting? | 见个人 |
[23:26] | I’ll make it quick. | 很快的 |
[23:27] | Yeah, yeah. Go on. | 好吧 去吧 |
[23:29] | I’ll let Jane know we’re gonna grab | 等会儿我跟简说 我们要去把 |
[23:31] | our failed valedictorian and bring her in. | 没做成毕业致辞的那姑娘带回来 |
[23:38] | So cool of you to meet me at work. | 你能到我上班的地方来见我 太好了 |
[23:39] | So cool that you’re a cop. | 你是个警察 真好 |
[23:41] | I’m actually a detective in homicide. | 我其实是凶案组警探 |
[23:43] | Wow. Even cooler. | 那就更好了 |
[23:45] | Is it okay to ask what you’re working on? | 能说说你正在忙什么吗 |
[23:48] | A high-school teacher that died in a hit-and-run. | 一个高中老师在肇事逃逸中死亡 |
[23:50] | Oh, yeah. I heard about that. | 是啊 我听说了 |
[23:51] | I probably shouldn’t say too much more. | 我不便透露太多 |
[23:53] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[23:56] | So, how long you been at Boston Joe’s? | 你在咖啡馆工作多久了 |
[23:57] | Two years. | 两年 |
[23:58] | Not as impressive as you, but I’m the manager. | 跟你是比不了 不过我是店长 |
[24:02] | I’m putting myself through school. | 我正攒钱上学呢 |
[24:03] | Wow. Good for you. What are you studying? | 不错啊 在学什么呢 |
[24:06] | – Actually I’m — – Would you like me to, uh, heat your coffee? | -我其实 -要帮你加点儿咖啡吗 |
[24:09] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I would. Thanks. | 给我加点儿吧 谢谢 |
[24:11] | I couldn’t help but overhear you’re a student. | 我无意中听到你说你是学生 |
[24:14] | Yeah, I am. Graduate student, actually. | 是啊 实际上是研究生 |
[24:16] | Wow. Wonderful. | 真厉害 |
[24:18] | Mrs. Rizzoli, this is Neda. | 里佐利夫人 这位是娜妲 |
[24:20] | Lovely to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[24:24] | Thanks for the refill. | 麻烦你给我加点儿咖啡 |
[24:26] | What are you studying? | 你学的什么专业 |
[24:27] | – Business administration. – Nice. | -工商管理 -不错 |
[24:29] | What kind of business are you interested in? | 你对哪类生意感兴趣呢 |
[24:32] | – Well, actually — – Uh, Mrs.Rizzoli, you know what? | -其实那个 -里佐利夫人 这样吧 |
[24:34] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[24:34] | I think I’ve had enough caffeine, so… | 我不想喝咖啡了 所以 |
[24:36] | Hey, Frost. Your quick meeting almost over? | 弗罗斯特 人见完了吧 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 见完了 |
[24:41] | Good, ’cause Jane is upstairs doing your DMV search, | 那就好 简在楼上帮你查车呢 |
[24:44] | and we’ve got a suspect to interrogate. | 我们已经查到一个嫌犯了 |
[24:51] | Probably should get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[24:54] | Let me walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[25:00] | You didn’t like mr. Sutton very much, did you, Karine? | 你不怎么喜欢萨顿先生吧 卡琳 |
[25:02] | He’s the reason I wanted to be a marine biologist. | 因为他 我才想成为海洋生物学家 |
[25:05] | And what soured you on him? | 那你怎么就讨厌他了呢 |
[25:07] | Was it when he found your weed? | 是因为他发现了你的大麻吗 |
[25:09] | My weed? No. | 我的大麻 不是 |
[25:11] | It was when he went from being a mentor to a lascivious creep. | 是因为他从良师变成了淫棍 |
[25:16] | “Lascivious.” Good word. | 淫棍 好词 |
[25:18] | Thanks. Learned it at my J.C. | 谢谢 我在少年法庭上学的 |
[25:22] | Where were you Monday night? | 周一晚上你在哪儿 |
[25:23] | Working the graveyard shift at a 7-eleven. | 在便利店上夜班 |
[25:25] | You seem a little bitter. | 你好像不怎么高兴啊 |
[25:26] | He wrecked my life because I wouldn’t…perform. | 他毁了我的生活 就因为我不肯就范 |
[25:31] | Perform? | 就范 |
[25:32] | He wanted me to give him oral sex. | 他要我给他口交 |
[25:39] | Did he rape you, Karine? | 他有没有强奸你 卡琳 |
[25:40] | No, but he said if I didn’t perform, | 没有 不过他说我要是不肯就范 |
[25:44] | he’d give me a “C,” | 他就给我个”C” |
[25:46] | and he wouldn’t write a letter of recommendation to college. | 而且不会给大学写推荐信 |
[25:52] | And what did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[25:53] | I told him I was gonna talk to the principal, | 我说我要找校长 |
[25:56] | so he planted weed in my stuff, | 所以他就把大麻栽赃给我 |
[25:57] | and then found it before I could talk to mr. Appleton. | 我还没找阿普尔顿校长他就发现了大麻 |
[26:03] | Did you ever tell anyone? | 你跟别人说过吗 |
[26:04] | It was his word against mine. | 人们显然会相信他的话而不是我的 |
[26:07] | I was the druggie | 我是那个瘾君子 |
[26:08] | and mr. Sutton was the champion of smart, nerdy girls. | 而萨顿先生可是聪明女生的守护神 |
[26:14] | I’m surprised I didn’t kill myself. | 很惊异当时我没有自杀 |
[26:23] | Aww. What a nice little brother. | 这弟弟可真贴心啊 |
[26:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:28] | We get each other things when we’re sick or hurt. | 我们在彼此生病受伤时会互送礼物 |
[26:31] | Hey, I saw you outside with a woman. | 我看见你跟个女的在外面 |
[26:33] | She’s hot, man. | 辣妹啊 哥们儿 |
[26:36] | Is it serious? | 认真的吗 |
[26:37] | Ah, I just met her. | 我们才刚认识 |
[26:38] | So, how much time do you need? | 你还磨蹭什么呀 |
[26:43] | Oh, okay. This looks promising. | 有了 这个应该有戏 |
[26:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:46] | It’s a good contender for the hit-and-run. | 很像肇事逃逸的那辆车 |
[26:47] | A 2007 navy blue Chevy Impala | 一辆2007年产的深蓝色雪佛兰黑斑羚 |
[26:50] | registered to Edes High School. | 登记在艾德思高中名下 |
[26:54] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[26:54] | I don’t have a car. | 我没有车 |
[26:56] | Oh. I got a cruiser I can borrow. | 我能借辆巡逻车 |
[26:58] | – Come on. I’ll take you. – All right. Thanks. | -走吧 我送你去 -太好了 多谢 |
[27:10] | I’ll be damned. The driver’s ed car. | 真见鬼 是辆教练车 |
[27:13] | Can you see anything? | 能看出什么吗 |
[27:15] | The hood’s dented. | 引擎盖有凹痕 |
[27:17] | But a lot of bad drivers have had a crack at this poor car. | 不过这车肯定没少被烂司机折腾 |
[27:22] | Keys are in the ignition. | 钥匙在点火器上 |
[27:28] | There’s a blue thread caught in the shifter. | 换挡杆处有蓝色线头 |
[27:30] | Hmm. Bag it. | 装起来吧 |
[27:33] | You think? Gee. | 要你说 |
[27:35] | Good thing you’re here. | 多亏你来了 |
[27:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:41] | I’m gonna release the emergency brake and roll it. | 我要把手刹放了 把车往后滑 |
[27:43] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:51] | Seeing anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. Bumper’s dinged, and I think this is blood. | 保险杠被撞凹了 而且我觉得这是血迹 |
[28:00] | So, maybe we’re looking for some kid | 所以我们要找的没准是 |
[28:02] | who was fooling around in the driver’s ed car. | 某些开着教练车鬼混的孩子 |
[28:04] | And ran over his teacher. | 还开车撞了自己的老师 |
[28:14] | CSRU started processing the car. | 犯罪现场调查组已经开始检查那辆车了 |
[28:16] | They’ve already counted 170 separate prints. | 他们已经发现了170个不同的指纹了 |
[28:19] | We’ll never be able to tie that car to one driver. | 我们没法把驾驶员锁定到某一个人 |
[28:21] | How many students learned to drive in it? | 有多少学生用那辆车学习驾驶 |
[28:22] | A lot. It’s 6 years old. | 很多 它已经用了六年了 |
[28:24] | Jane’s ankle is very swollen. | 简的脚踝肿的很厉害 |
[28:26] | I made her lie down in my office. | 我让她躺在我的办公室里了 |
[28:27] | My sister, the slacker. | 我姐姐居然翘班 |
[28:29] | Don’t tell her I told you that. | 别跟她说是我告诉你们的 |
[28:30] | Told us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[28:32] | The turquoise string that you found in the shifter | 你们在换挡杆那里发现的青绿色丝线 |
[28:34] | is embroidery thread. | 是用绣花线 |
[28:35] | It’s commonly used to make friendship bracelets. | 通常被用于制作友谊手链 |
[28:37] | Friendship bracelets? | 友谊手链 |
[28:39] | So, whoever was driving was probably a teenager. | 所以开车的人很可能是个青少年 |
[28:41] | How do we track that thread? | 我们要怎么追查丝线 |
[28:42] | There’s a range of theories | 关于友谊手链的发源地 |
[28:44] | as to where friendship bracelets originated. | 有着大量的说法 |
[28:46] | I think the use of macrame supports Arabia, | 流苏花边的使用倾向于阿拉伯半岛 |
[28:49] | although the tribal element suggests | 但部落元素又倾向于 |
[28:51] | central and south America. | 美洲中部和南部 |
[28:52] | What else do you have for us, Dr. Isles? | 还有什么要给我们的吗 艾尔斯医生 |
[28:54] | Oh. Right. | 对了 |
[28:56] | Something did come up in the victim’s tox screen — | 受害人的毒理检测查出了点儿东西 |
[28:59] | – viagra. – Who takes viagra before a jog? | -伟哥 -谁会在慢跑前吃伟哥 |
[29:02] | And his wife just had a c-section. | 而且他妻子刚经历了剖腹产 |
[29:03] | Can’t imagine why he’d need a greater blood flow to his penis. | 想不通他为什么要让自己的阴茎充血 |
[29:08] | I am sure you’re right. Didn’t take it for the wife. | 我相信你是对的 不是为妻子吃的 |
[29:10] | And the crime lab traced the key that we found in his pocket. | 罪案实验室追查了他口袋里的钥匙 |
[29:13] | It’s from a high-security padlock. | 属于一个很坚固的挂锁 |
[29:16] | Our hero teacher suddenly feels a lot less heroic. | 我们伟大的老师突然变得不那么伟大了 |
[29:18] | So, he pops a viagra, | 他吃了伟哥 |
[29:19] | tells his wife he’s going jogging, | 告诉他妻子说他要去跑步 |
[29:21] | and then heads to a high school in the middle of the night? | 然后大半夜去了一个高中 |
[29:23] | I don’t think he was going there | 我可不相信他是去 |
[29:24] | to tutor budding female science students. | 教导刚发育的理科女学生 |
[29:27] | What’s this padlock key to? | 这个挂锁的钥匙是哪儿的 |
[29:30] | We got to tell Jane, | 我们得告诉简 |
[29:31] | but she’ll want to go to the high school herself. | 但她会亲自去那个高中的 |
[29:33] | Well, maybe Dr. Isles can go with her. | 也许艾尔斯医生可以陪她一起去 |
[29:34] | You’re the only one she listens to. | 她只听你的话 |
[29:36] | She doesn’t listen to me. | 她才不听我的 |
[29:37] | Yeah, well, if she passes out from the pain, | 但要是她疼晕过去 |
[29:39] | at least you’ll know exactly what to do. | 至少你能抢救她 |
[29:44] | I drive fast because I have to walk slow. | 我开得快是因为我得慢慢走 |
[29:47] | Well, you shouldn’t be driving at all, | 你压根儿就不该开车 |
[29:49] | and you routinely drive | 而且你平常 |
[29:50] | at least 12 miles over the speed limit. | 就比限速要快12英里 |
[29:52] | I’m doing three miles an hour, Maura. | 我现在时速才三英里 莫拉 |
[29:54] | Well, I don’t mean now. | 我又没说是现在 |
[29:56] | I thought you liked driving the can’o espress’o. | 我还以为你喜欢开这咖啡罐车 |
[29:59] | Well, people do smile at us. | 人们确实在冲我们笑 |
[30:02] | They get out of the way, too. | 他们也把路让出来了 |
[30:04] | This thing is better than a blue light and a siren. | 这东西比蓝灯警笛都好使 |
[30:07] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[30:12] | There’s a high-security padlock on that shed. | 那个小屋有个坚固的挂锁 |
[30:26] | So…Mr. Sutton had his own private space. | 萨顿先生有一个私密的小屋 |
[30:32] | What did he use his driver’s ed shed for? | 他用这个驾校棚做什么 |
[30:34] | Well, all of his class supplies. | 所有的上课用品 |
[30:37] | Drive’s ed manuals, DVDs, handouts. | 驾驶教育手册 光盘 讲义 |
[30:43] | – Maura. – What? | -莫拉 -怎么了 |
[30:45] | Turquoise embroidery thread. Our driver was in here. | 青绿色绣线 我们的驾驶员来过这 |
[30:50] | – Did you bring a black light? – Yep. | -你带紫外线灯了吗 -带了 |
[30:55] | There you go. | 给你 |
[30:56] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[31:00] | I’m seeing a lot of bodily fluids. | 我发现了很多体液 |
[31:02] | I think Karine was telling the truth. | 我觉得卡琳说的没错 |
[31:03] | He was trading grades for sex. | 他用成绩来交换性行为 |
[31:05] | Looks like not all of his students said no. | 看来不是所有学生都拒绝了 |
[31:10] | Mr. Sutton’s driver’s ed rules. | 萨顿先生驾驶课规定 |
[31:12] | All students will leave their phone | 上课期间所有学生 |
[31:13] | in the basket during class. | 需将手机放到篮子里 |
[31:18] | Samantha Cole was also one of his driver’s ed students. | 萨曼莎·可儿也是他驾校的学生 |
[31:22] | He took all their phones. | 他拿走了他们的手机 |
[31:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:26] | So, maybe when samantha wouldn’t perform, | 也许是萨曼莎拒绝了他 |
[31:29] | he gave her a “D.” | 他给了她”D” |
[31:31] | And then when she threatened | 然后当她威胁他 |
[31:32] | to go to the principal like Karine, | 要像卡琳一样去找校长时 |
[31:35] | He sent a photo from her phone to his phone | 他拿她的手机给自己的手机 |
[31:39] | with a suggestive e-mail. | 发了一封色情邮件 |
[31:47] | Where’s Jane? | 简在哪儿 |
[31:48] | In the caffee? | 在咖啡厅 |
[31:48] | Told her not to move | 我告诉她 |
[31:50] | until she iced her ankle for 12 minutes. | 把脚踝冷敷十二分钟后再动 |
[31:52] | See? I told you she listens to you. | 看见没 我就说她听你的话 |
[31:55] | Detective Frost, do you have | 弗罗斯特警探 你有 |
[31:56] | Samantha Cole’s lab binder? | 萨曼莎·可儿的实验报告吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Right there. | 有 就在这 |
[31:59] | But Samantha’s in a coma | 但萨曼莎正处于昏迷之中 |
[32:00] | and her parents have an alibi. | 她的父母也有不在场证明 |
[32:01] | Karine’s alibi checked out, too, | 卡琳的不在场证明也确认了 |
[32:03] | so she didn’t run over Mr. Sutton, either. | 所以也不是她撞了萨顿先生 |
[32:05] | This is impressive for a college student, | 就算对大学生来说这也是很出色的 |
[32:07] | much less a high-school student. | 更别说是个高中生了 |
[32:09] | So why did Mr. Sutton give her that “D”? | 那为什么萨顿给了她”D” |
[32:11] | It fits with Jane’s theory he was demanding sex for grades. | 这就符合简的理论了 他用性交换成绩 |
[32:13] | So, he gave her a “D” when she said no. | 他给她”D”就因为她拒绝了他 |
[32:16] | Maybe somebody besides Samantha’s parents | 也许除了萨曼莎的父母一样 |
[32:18] | is angry enough to go after Sutton. | 还有人愤怒到去找萨顿算账 |
[32:20] | Did she have a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[32:21] | Doesn’t look like it. I’m on her social network sites. | 看起来没有 我上了她的社交网页 |
[32:25] | She was constantly posting | 她只是偶尔在人人上 |
[32:26] | photos of her and her friends on candidgram. | 发些她和朋友们的照片 |
[32:31] | Why would she post this photo? | 她为什么要发这张照片 |
[32:33] | Look at the comments. | 看看这些评论 |
[32:35] | Holy crap. Poor kid. | 我了个去 可怜的孩子 |
[32:37] | Seems like the entire student body | 看来全校的学生 |
[32:39] | made a point of publicly calling her a slut. | 都公然叫她荡妇 |
[32:41] | Man. Kids are mean. | 天 孩子们真刻薄 |
[32:43] | Why would a brilliant kid like Samantha | 为什么像萨曼莎一样聪明的孩子 |
[32:44] | put a photo of herself in a bra online? | 会把自己穿着胸罩的照片发到网上 |
[32:47] | She didn’t. | 不是她发的 |
[32:49] | Detective Frost, did you happen to come across | 弗罗斯特警探 你看到过 |
[32:51] | Mr. Sutton’s lesson planner? | 萨顿先生的课程表吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah. Right there. Second file box. | 是的 在那儿 第二个文件箱 |
[32:59] | Okay, here’s his lesson plan | 这是十一天前 |
[33:00] | for Samantha’s driver’s ed class 11 days ago. | 萨曼莎上驾驶课时他的课程表 |
[33:04] | 3:00 to 4:30 p.M., | 下午三点到四点半 |
[33:06] | Show students “death on the highway” | 在十二号房间给学生看《高速路上的死亡》 |
[33:07] | in room 12 and grade papers in shed. | 在小屋中批卷子 |
[33:10] | Samantha was watching a film? | 萨曼莎那时在看电影 |
[33:12] | and Mr. Sutton had her phone. | 她的手机在萨顿手里 |
[33:13] | He always collected his students’ phones before class. | 他每次都让学生在上课前将手机上交 |
[33:16] | Jane was right — Sutton knew | 简说的没错 |
[33:18] | she was about to go to the principal and complain. | 萨顿知道她要去找校长投诉 |
[33:21] | He went through her phone, looking for something | 他翻了她的手机 想找些东西 |
[33:23] | to discredit her and found that photo. | 诋毁她 然后发现了那张照片 |
[33:24] | And attached it to a bogus e-mail, | 然后附到了一个伪造的邮件中 |
[33:26] | sent it to his own phone, then showed it to the principal. | 发给了自己 然后拿给校长看 |
[33:29] | Just to make sure his bases were covered, | 为了确保他的行径不被发现 |
[33:31] | he also posted it on candidgram. | 他还发到了人人上 |
[33:33] | Girl’s a slut. Problem solved. | 女孩是个荡妇的话 就不会有问题了 |
[33:35] | Yeah, look at the date and time it was sent. | 看发送的时间和日期 |
[33:37] | It was just a couple of hours | 正是在萨曼莎自杀前 |
[33:38] | before samantha attempted suicide. | 几个小时 |
[33:40] | Frost, hit that link — the one that says “Sweet 16.” | 弗罗斯特 点那个”甜蜜十六岁”的链接 |
[33:46] | Happy birthday! Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 生日快乐 |
[33:48] | I met these girls at the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场见过这些女孩 |
[33:50] | Show us your new bra. | 给我们看看你的新胸罩 |
[33:51] | – No. – Yeah, come on! | -才不要 -来吧 |
[33:52] | You guys have to turn your phones off, okay? | 你们得把手机关掉 好吗 |
[33:54] | Remember, we promised that we wouldn’t post stuff | 还记得吗 我们说好未经彼此允许 |
[33:56] | without each other’s permission, right? | 不会上传任何东西的 |
[33:57] | – Okay, okay! – Samantha’s saying, “Don’t post this.” | -知道了 -萨曼莎说了 别上传 |
[33:59] | Now show us. | 现在给我们看看 |
[34:00] | This is silly! | 这太傻了 |
[34:01] | Come on! You’ve been waiting a long time for your girls! | 来吧 我们已经等太久了 |
[34:04] | Because she’s with her friends. | 因为她跟她的朋友们在一起 |
[34:06] | That photo wasn’t for Mr. Sutton. | 那张照片不是给萨顿的 |
[34:08] | They look like women, but they’re just kids. | 她们看起来像女人 可实际上还是孩子 |
[34:10] | That photo couldn have been more incent. | 那张照片本可能会更淫荡 |
[34:12] | Open the one that says “Fab four.” | 点开那个”绝美四人组” |
[34:16] | You guys ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:17] | I have your back, and you have mine. | 我们是彼此坚强的后盾 |
[34:20] | I’m there. We’re square. | 我和你一起 我们是四人组 |
[34:22] | Till the end, we’re friends. | 我们的友谊至死不渝 |
[34:23] | Fab four! I would die for you! | 绝美四人组 我愿为你付出生命 |
[34:28] | Look at their wrists. | 看她们的手腕 |
[34:30] | Turquoise embroidery thread. | 青绿色绣花线 |
[34:31] | Those are friendship bracelets. | 那些是友谊手链 |
[34:34] | “I would die for you.” | “我愿为你付出生命” |
[34:35] | I wonder if that also means, “I would kill for you.” | 是不是也意味着”我愿为你杀人放火” |
[34:47] | D.A. wants us in the squad room. | 地方检察官让我们去队长室 |
[34:49] | But there’s no evidence | 可是没有证据 |
[34:50] | that puts one of these three girls behind the wheel? | 表明这三个女孩碰过方向盘 |
[34:52] | We found all three girls’ prints in the car. | 我们发现车上有她们的指纹 |
[34:54] | Whose are on the steering wheel? | 方向盘上有谁的指纹 |
[34:56] | Wheel was wiped clean. | 方向盘被擦干净了 |
[34:57] | What about evidence on the victim’s body? | 那死者尸体上的线索呢 |
[34:59] | No, nothing that connects him to one of them. | 没有任何证据显示他和她们的关联 |
[35:01] | – Alibis? – Each girl has one. | -不在场证明呢 -每个女孩都有 |
[35:02] | Each of their parents said they saw her | 她们的父母均称 事故发生当晚 |
[35:04] | in bed the night of the hit-and-run. | 她们在床上睡觉 |
[35:06] | At least they’re all cooperating. | 至少他们还肯合作 |
[35:08] | I mean, go figure. I got a 16-year-old. | 想想吧 我有一个十六岁的孩子 |
[35:10] | Can’t even get her to unload the dishwasher. | 我甚至都无法让她清理洗碗机 |
[35:12] | They all refused to have either a lawyer or a parent present. | 她们都拒绝让律师或父母出面 |
[35:15] | Not very smart. | 不明智的做法 |
[35:16] | That’s 16 for you. | 你十六岁才会这样吧 |
[35:17] | I even tried to talk them into having a lawyer present. | 我甚至想说服他们找律师出面 |
[35:20] | And I’m on the other side. | 完全没有效果 |
[35:21] | We need to know who was driving. | 我们得查出是谁开的车 |
[35:23] | Yeah, they’re best friends now, | 她们几个是最好的朋友 |
[35:24] | but human nature says they’ll turn on each other pretty quick. | 但她们也容易互相出卖 这是人之常情 |
[35:26] | They always do. | 小女孩都这样 |
[35:28] | I mean, David Sutton is a predator, | 大卫·萨顿是个肉食者 |
[35:29] | but it does look like one of these girls mowed him down. | 但似乎其中一个女孩让他栽了跟头 |
[35:31] | Well, let’s split up. Each take a girl. | 我们分工吧 每人负责一个女孩 |
[35:33] | It’s gonna be like shooting fish in a bucket. | 这简直就像瓮中捉鳖 |
[35:39] | We have evidence that you were in the shed with Mr. Sutton. | 有证据表明你曾与萨顿先生在小屋里 |
[35:42] | He was my hero. | 他曾是我的英雄 |
[35:45] | He made me fall in love with science. | 他使我爱上科学 |
[35:46] | He — he said that it was an art and that we were the artists. | 他说科学是艺术 而我们是艺术家 |
[35:52] | What were you doing in that shed? | 你在那间小屋里做什么 |
[35:55] | I had to record him. | 我必须录下他的所作所为 |
[35:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:00] | Because he said that he’d give you a better grade | 因为他说如果你跟他上床 |
[36:01] | if you had sex with him? | 他就给你提高成绩吗 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:06] | He said that… | 他说… |
[36:07] | he’d fail me unless I gave him | 如果不给他口交 |
[36:09] | oral sex. | 就让我不及格 |
[36:13] | Can you talk me through what happened? | 你能把事情从头到尾说一遍吗 |
[36:17] | He told me meet him at 11:00. | 他让我十一点去找他 |
[36:23] | I turned my cellphone on | 我把手机打开 |
[36:24] | to record him. | 准备录他 |
[36:25] | And I stuck it in my shirt pocket. | 然后我把它藏在上衣口袋里 |
[36:28] | And then what happened? | 然后发生什么了 |
[36:31] | I turned my cellphone on. | 我把手机打开 |
[36:33] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[36:34] | I put it in my shirt pocket to record him. | 我把它放在上衣口袋里录他 |
[36:43] | He pulled his sweatpants down. | 他把运动裤脱掉了 |
[36:47] | His legs were so gross. | 他的腿很恶心 |
[36:50] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说什么了 |
[36:53] | It’s all you have to do. | 你要做的就是这个 |
[36:55] | You do that… | 你照做的话 |
[36:57] | I’ll change your grade to an “A.” | 我就把你的成绩改成”A” |
[36:59] | How simple is that? | 很简单吧 |
[37:00] | I’d heard he did it to smart girls, | 我听说他专挑聪明的女生下手 |
[37:03] | that a few even did it | 甚至有些女生因为怕他 |
[37:05] | just so that he didn’t wreck their college applications. | 毁了她们的大学申请 就答应他了 |
[37:09] | He started with Samantha. | 萨曼莎是第一个 |
[37:11] | He gave her a “D.” | 他给了她一个”D” |
[37:13] | But she still didn’t do it, | 可她就是不愿意 |
[37:15] | so he made everyone think that she was a big slut. | 于是他让大家都以为她是个贱人 |
[37:20] | That’s why she tried to kill herself. | 所以她才会想要自杀 |
[37:25] | Why meet him alone? | 为什么单独见他 |
[37:26] | I just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确认 |
[37:27] | that he never did it to another girl. | 他没有对其他女孩下过手 |
[37:30] | No one will believe me without proof. | 没有证据谁都不会信我 |
[37:34] | So, what did he do? | 那么 他做了什么 |
[37:36] | He pulled down his underwear. | 他脱下了内裤 |
[37:39] | And he tried to touch my breast. | 然后他试图碰我的胸部 |
[37:48] | And that’s when my phone fell out. | 这时候我的手机掉出来了 |
[37:50] | Are you taping this? | 你在拍我 |
[37:52] | Where is that recording? | 那个录像在哪儿 |
[37:54] | I erased it. | 我删掉了 |
[37:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:57] | Because… | 因为 |
[37:59] | Because of what happened next? | 因为后来发生的事吗 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:04] | I ran out into the parking lot. | 我逃到停车场 |
[38:07] | He always left the keys to the driver’s ed car | 他总是把钥匙留在教练车上的 |
[38:09] | in the ignition. | 电子打火机里 |
[38:10] | I just had to get away. I was so scared. | 我必须逃走 我吓坏了 |
[38:12] | – Where did you go? – He was running after me. | -你往哪里逃了 -他在后面追我 |
[38:15] | I got to the car, | 我钻进一辆车里 |
[38:17] | but I was so freaked out that… | 但我当时太害怕了 |
[38:20] | I forgot how to drive. | 连怎么开车都忘了 |
[38:23] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[38:26] | He ran in front of the car… | 他跑到车前 |
[38:30] | and I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[38:35] | I hit him. | 我就撞到他了 |
[38:44] | Megan confessed. | 梅根认罪了 |
[38:45] | Emma confessed, too. | 艾玛也认罪了 |
[38:47] | So did Chloe. | 克洛伊也是 |
[38:52] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[38:53] | All three confessed? | 三个人都认罪了吗 |
[38:55] | Identical stories. | 供词完全一致 |
[38:57] | They worked this out, and there is no doubt in my mind | 串通好的 毫无疑问 |
[38:59] | that all three are willing to take the blame and go to jail. | 她们三个都想承担过失进监狱 |
[39:02] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种事 |
[39:03] | We even went back at them, hard. | 我们很努力地让她们说实话 |
[39:05] | They’re not giving each other up. | 她们不会出卖彼此的 |
[39:07] | So, then, they did it. | 所以她们要么是联手干的 |
[39:08] | Or one of them did. | 要么一个人干的 |
[39:10] | Do you think it was deliberate? | 你觉得这是策划好的吗 |
[39:11] | No. | 不是 |
[39:12] | I think it was an accident, | 我认为这是场意外 |
[39:14] | and the skid marks actually could mean two things. | 刹车痕迹确实可以说明两件事 |
[39:16] | Either the car was lying in wait | 要么是车子当时已经在等着了 |
[39:18] | or two scared teenagers skidded | 要么是两个吓坏了的姑娘急刹车 |
[39:20] | to a stop to pick up a friend. | 好让一个朋友上车 |
[39:22] | It explains the acceleration marks. | 这可以解释车轮加速的痕迹 |
[39:24] | Whoever was driving jumped on the gas to get away from Sutton. | 开车的人猛踩油门想逃离萨顿 |
[39:26] | And the headlights were off | 但车前灯是关着的 |
[39:27] | because they were inexperienced drivers. | 因为这三人都没有开车经验 |
[39:29] | Well, if that’s the case, | 这样的话 |
[39:30] | then they didn’t see him, | 她们都没看见他 |
[39:31] | and he didn’t see them. | 他也没看见她们 |
[39:33] | Without corroborating evidence | 没有确凿证据 |
[39:35] | or a confession and two witnesses, | 也没有供词和两位目击人 |
[39:37] | there is no case. | 案子就不成立 |
[39:44] | I need to know the truth. | 我需要知道真相 |
[39:46] | Only one of you was driving that car. | 你们中只有一人当时开着那辆车 |
[39:49] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[39:50] | Me. I was driving. | 是我 我开的车 |
[39:53] | If you weren’t driving, | 如果不是你开的车 |
[39:55] | you’re not responsible. | 那么你就不必负责 |
[39:56] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[39:58] | It was me. I was the one. | 是我 是我开的 |
[40:00] | I was driving. | 是我在开车 |
[40:02] | You understand that you will go to prison. | 你知道自己会进监狱吧 |
[40:05] | And you will stay there… | 你将会在那里 |
[40:07] | …for the next 15 years of your life. | 度过接下来的十五个年头 |
[40:10] | Yes. | 知道 |
[40:12] | Yes. | 知道 |
[40:13] | Yes. | 知道 |
[40:16] | Can’t you prosecute all three? | 你不能同时起诉她们三个吗 |
[40:18] | According to Massachusetts law, | 根据麻省法律规定 |
[40:19] | we can only go after the driver. | 我们只能起诉司机 |
[40:22] | We need one. We’ve got three. | 我们只要一人 却有三个嫌犯 |
[40:24] | So, what do we do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[40:27] | Send them home to do their homework. | 送她们回家做作业吧 |
[40:28] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[40:30] | He’s right. We have no choice. | 他说得没错 我们别无选择 |
[40:32] | We got to let them go. | 我们得放她们走 |
[40:46] | Try again. | 再试一次 |
[40:49] | Come on, Sam. | 拜托 小萨 |
[40:50] | Open your eyes, Sam. Come on. | 睁开眼睛 小萨 加油 |
[40:58] | She’s trying to open her eyes. | 她正在试着睁开眼睛 |
[41:00] | Samantha! Honey, can you hear me? | 萨曼莎 亲爱的 你能听见我说话吗 |
[41:04] | It’s not really like the movies, is it? | 这不会像电影里一样 对吧 |
[41:08] | No. | 对 |
[41:10] | It’ll be a long haul. | 这将是个很长的过程 |
[41:12] | But she’s responding, so who knows? | 但她有反应了 谁知道呢 |
[41:16] | She might come all the way back. | 她也许会完全恢复 |
[41:17] | I have your back, and you’ve got mine. | 我们是彼此坚强的后盾 |
[41:19] | – It’s beautiful, though. – I’m there. | -不过那很美 -我和你一起 |
[41:21] | – What is? – We’re square. | -什么 -我们是四人组 |
[41:22] | – Till the end… – That kind of friendship. | -至死不渝… -那种友谊 |
[41:24] | …We’re friends. | 我们的友谊 |
[41:26] | I would die for you. | 我愿为你付出生命 |
[41:28] | I mean, I don’t know that I’d die for you, | 不知道我会不会为你付出生命 |
[41:29] | but I’d — I’d come damn close. | 不过 也差不多啦 |
[41:33] | Me, too, Jane. | 我也是 简 |
[41:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |