时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | That’s not gonna make her get here any faster. | 看表也没法让她快点到 |
[01:07] | Maybe not, but it’ll prove my point. | 是不能 但能证明我的观点 |
[01:10] | Which is…? | 什么观点 |
[01:11] | Which is if she’d taken Boylston street like I said, | 那就是如果她听我的话走波尔斯顿大街 |
[01:14] | she would have been here 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前就到了 |
[01:17] | She may not have the letter. | 她可能没拿到信 |
[01:19] | I went to see the department doctor a week ago. | 局里的医生一周前就帮我检查完了 |
[01:21] | I was fine then. I’m finer now. | 那时我就没事了 现在更没事了 |
[01:24] | It’s just taking them too long to clear me for duty. | 不过是准许我归队怎么拖了那么久 |
[01:26] | Okay, look, I know how badly | 好了 我知道你迫不及待 |
[01:29] | you really want to get back to work, | 想要回到警局 |
[01:31] | but I must admit that | 但我必须得承认 |
[01:33] | it’s been really nice having you here, | 你在我家休养也很不错 |
[01:34] | and I’m sad that you’re leaving. | 你要走了我会伤心的 |
[01:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:38] | So sad. | 好伤心哦 |
[01:40] | You know, you couldn’t be happier | 要知道 就算我告诉你我神奇地 |
[01:42] | if I told you that I had magically turned | 把世界上所有的莴苣都变成了啤酒 |
[01:44] | all the lettuce in the world into beer. | 你也高兴不到哪儿去 |
[01:46] | Make it happen. We’ll find out. | 你先变 变完就知道了 |
[01:54] | You should consider buying some luggage. | 你真该买几个皮箱 |
[01:56] | Everybody thought I was homeless. | 别人还以为我无家可归呢 |
[01:58] | Bags don’t show dirt. | 装袋子里又不会脏 |
[02:00] | I’ll take that. | 这些给我 |
[02:06] | It’s not in — ma, is this everything? | 里面没有…妈 就这些吗 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:10] | Look, I understand you’re disappointed, | 我能理解你很失望 |
[02:11] | but the doctor must think | 但一定是医生们觉得 |
[02:12] | that you need some more time to heal. | 你还需要再恢复一段时间 |
[02:14] | No, I need to go back to my own apartment | 不 我得回到自己家 回到职场 |
[02:17] | and my job so I can feel like a grown woman. | 这样才能让我觉得自己是个成年人 |
[02:21] | A grown woman who uses garbage bags for luggage. | 一个用垃圾袋装行李的成年人 |
[02:24] | But I see your point. | 但我明白你的意思 |
[02:27] | Lie down. I’ll get you some snacks. | 躺下吧 我去给你拿零食 |
[02:32] | What am I supposed to do all day — | 这一整天我要做些什么 |
[02:34] | Lay here and dream about a world with no salad? | 躺在这里幻想没有沙拉的世界吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, you could read magazines, and you could — | 你可以看杂志 还可以… |
[02:41] | You could just let your mom take care of you. | 就让你妈妈照顾你吧 |
[02:43] | Okay, but as my best friend and a doctor, | 好吧 但作为我最好的朋友和一位医生 |
[02:45] | – Will you do me one favor? – Anything. | -能帮我个忙吗 -说吧 |
[02:47] | Put me in a medically induced coma. | 用点药把我弄昏迷 |
[02:50] | I’m going to the market. | 我要去市场了 |
[02:51] | Just one little coma. | 一次小昏迷而已 |
[02:52] | Is it really too much to ask? | 这个请求很过分吗 |
[02:54] | You’d have better luck asking me to give you OxyContin. | 你还不如管我要镇痛片呢 |
[02:59] | Well, can I have some of those, then? | 给我点也行啊 |
[03:29] | Hell of a way to get my attention, Rick. | 为了引起我的注意真是煞费苦心 瑞克 |
[03:31] | Well, thanks for coming, Vince. | 多谢你能来 文斯 |
[03:34] | As if I had a choice. | 像我还有别的选择似的 |
[03:35] | I’ve barely seen you since high school, | 高中毕业我就没怎么见过你 |
[03:36] | you tell me you’re dying, | 你跟我说你要死了 |
[03:37] | and I’m the only one you can trust with your final request. | 而你只放心把遗愿告诉我 |
[03:39] | Well, what can I say? | 不然呢 |
[03:40] | You won the last-request competition. | 你获得了遗愿托付大赛冠军 |
[03:43] | Who came in second? | 第二名是谁 |
[03:44] | Guy in cellblock “D.” | D囚室里的一个人 |
[03:47] | So, listen, Vince, um… | 文斯 听我说 |
[03:50] | I got six months left… tops. | 我最多只剩六个月了 |
[03:54] | I don’t want to die with my son still thinking | 我不想在我死后我的儿子还觉得 |
[03:56] | that I set the fire | 是我放火 |
[03:57] | that killed his mother and his sister. | 烧死了他妈妈和妹妹 |
[04:00] | Hey, I’m a cop, not a hypnotist. | 我是个警察 又不是催眠师 |
[04:01] | I did not set that fire. | 火不是我放的 |
[04:03] | Even if that’s true, Rick, | 就算那是实情 瑞克 |
[04:05] | you have exhausted all your appeals. | 你也用光了上诉的机会 |
[04:06] | I don’t care about the courts. Listen to me. | 我不在意法庭怎么判 听我说 |
[04:10] | My son only knows me | 我儿子只把我当成 |
[04:11] | as this selfish, lying, fall-down drunk. | 一个自私 说谎 失败的酒鬼 |
[04:15] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 可我已经变了 |
[04:19] | I’ll call him. | 我会联系他的 |
[04:20] | See if he’d be willing to come by and say goodbye. | 问问他愿不愿意来跟你道别 |
[04:22] | He won’t. He doesn’t want to hear from me. | 他不会来的 他不愿意听到我的消息 |
[04:25] | After I got locked up, | 我入狱之后 |
[04:26] | I wrote him a letter a week — sometimes two. | 每周都给他写信 有时还一周两封 |
[04:28] | He never responded. | 他从来不回信 |
[04:30] | About three years ago, | 大约三年前 |
[04:32] | The letters started coming back with no forwarding address. | 信就开始因无法送达被退回了 |
[04:34] | Listen to me, Vince. | 听我说 文斯 |
[04:36] | The only way my son will see me | 让我儿子见我的唯一办法 |
[04:37] | is if he knows I did not set that fire, | 就是让他知道火不是我放的 |
[04:40] | which I did not. | 事实也是如此 |
[04:42] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[04:45] | Well, you seem like you’ve gotten your act together in here. | 看来你已经在监狱里改过自新了 |
[04:47] | Sometimes, prison does that for people. | 有时监狱的确会起到这个作用 |
[04:50] | Write another letter. | 再写封信 |
[04:51] | I’ll find Jason. I’ll take it to him myself. | 我去找杰森 亲自把信交给他 |
[04:57] | You were the smartest guy in the neighborhood, | 你曾是社区里最聪明的人 |
[04:58] | and you’ve been a smart cop for a long time. | 你也一直是个聪明的警察 |
[05:02] | Vince, all I’m asking | 文斯 我只请求你 |
[05:03] | is that you just take a look at my case. | 再看看我的案子 |
[05:05] | Give it two or three hours, | 看两三个小时就行 |
[05:06] | and if you’re not convinced, then just walk away. | 要是你看不出问题就算了 |
[05:10] | Don’t give it another thought. | 就当我没说过 |
[05:16] | I’ll take a look. | 我会看一眼的 |
[05:17] | But no promise about what happens after that. | 但之后的事我没法保证 |
[05:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:31] | She wanted to massage my feet. | 她想给我按脚 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s very nice. | 那很好啊 |
[05:36] | Yes, when I was 3. | 在我三岁的时候是好事 |
[05:38] | Now it’s just a little weird. | 现在再来就奇怪了 |
[05:39] | You almost died. She’s your mother. | 你差点就死了 她是你妈妈 |
[05:42] | She’s just having some kind of a post-traumatic response. | 她只是有点心有余悸 |
[05:46] | Uh, come in. | 请进 |
[05:49] | Sorry to bother you on a saturday night. | 抱歉在周六晚上打扰你 |
[05:51] | What a surprise. Thank you. | 真是惊喜啊 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Barolo 2009. What’s the occasion? | 2009年的巴罗罗 有什么事吗 |
[05:57] | Well, I’ve been looking over a case from a while back, | 我在看一个旧案子 |
[05:58] | And I was hoping you’d be willing | 我希望你能愿意 |
[06:00] | to look at yesterday’s science through today’s lens. | 用如今的技术解读过去的科学 |
[06:03] | How old is old? | 有多老 |
[06:04] | Wow. 15 years. | 十五年了 |
[06:06] | Double homicide, arson. | 两人死亡 纵火案 |
[06:09] | Rick Sullivan. Mm. | 瑞克·苏利文 |
[06:10] | Killed his wife and child. | 杀了他的妻子和孩子 |
[06:12] | Did you get your medical-release letter yet? | 你拿到你的健康证明了吗 |
[06:15] | No. | 还没 |
[06:16] | – Sorry. – Oh, vince, come on. | -抱歉 -文斯 拜托 |
[06:19] | The department rules are clear — | 局里的规矩很清楚 |
[06:20] | No department business | 在医生允许你回来工作之前 |
[06:21] | until you’ve got a doctor’s okay to return to duty. | 你不能参与局里的案子 |
[06:24] | It’s a file that I’m reading at hom– | 这是我在家看的档案 |
[06:27] | No, someone else’s home. | 不 是在别人家 |
[06:28] | Technically, it’s department business. | 严格来讲 这是局里的案子 |
[06:35] | You were in the drug unit 15 years ago. | 你十五年前还在缉毒组呢 |
[06:37] | This isn’t even your case. | 这都不是你的案子 |
[06:38] | No. And I’m annoyed at myself | 对 而且我对自己没有拒绝这个案子 |
[06:40] | for saying yes I would do it. | 而感到很懊恼 |
[06:43] | But it’s hard to tell a dying man to buzz off, | 但拒绝一个将死之人太困难了 |
[06:46] | especially if you’ve known him for 50 years. | 尤其是你认识他已经五十年了 |
[06:48] | You’re a very good man, Vince. | 你真是个好人 文斯 |
[06:50] | Yes. And a bit of a hard-ass | 对 而且面对你最好的朋友时 |
[06:52] | when it comes to some of your closest friends. | 你有点不近人情 |
[06:54] | It’s a day or two. You’ll be fine. | 再过一两天 你就会没事的 |
[07:00] | I went through the files. | 我看了一遍档案 |
[07:00] | The D.A. had a pretty strong case against him. | 检察官的立案坚不可摧 |
[07:03] | Rick was a broke alcoholic, | 瑞克是个破产的酒鬼 |
[07:04] | and his wife had an insurance policy | 而她妻子的人寿保险 |
[07:05] | worth 750,000 bucks. | 价值七十五万 |
[07:07] | The clincher… is the arson report. | 关键是纵火报告 |
[07:11] | They found acetone on his pants. | 他们在他裤子上发现了丙酮 |
[07:13] | It’s the same accelerant that was used to start the fire. | 跟点火所用的助燃剂相同 |
[07:15] | When we were kids, | 当我们还小的时候 |
[07:17] | Rick would give you the shirt off his back. | 瑞克十分乐于助人 |
[07:19] | He took a lot of hits | 他为了保护他妹妹 |
[07:19] | protecting his sisters from his dad. | 而挨了他爸爸不少打 |
[07:21] | If the science says he did it, he did it. | 如果科学说是他干的 那就是他干的 |
[07:23] | All I promised him was a fair look. | 我只答应他帮他看看案子 |
[07:26] | Well, I guess we should get started. | 我觉得我们应该开工了 |
[07:30] | And when I say “We,” of course, I mean the two of you | 我说的”我们”当然是指你们两个 |
[07:32] | because I’m not cleared for duty, so… | 因为我还不能参与案子 所以… |
[07:36] | Good luck. Good night. | 祝你们好运 晚安 |
[07:39] | Sleep well. | 睡个好觉 |
[07:40] | I did not see that coming. | 我没想到她会这么说 |
[07:48] | Thanks for coming in on Sunday. | 多谢你星期天还来工作 |
[07:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:50] | I just figure while Maura’s looking at the forensics, | 我只是想在莫拉看法医证据时 |
[07:52] | it wouldn’t hurt to take another look at the shoe leather. | 我们看看别的证据也无妨 |
[07:57] | I was just sitting here for a minute. | 我只是在这坐了一会儿 |
[08:01] | Like we talked about — | 就像我们说过的那样 |
[08:01] | better than leaving it empty all the time. | 总比让它一直空着好 |
[08:04] | Well, the table was pretty packed anyway. | 反正这桌子到处都塞得满满的 |
[08:05] | Yeah, where’d that come from? | 那些是从哪来的 |
[08:06] | I brought up the archives in case we needed them. | 我把档案拿来了 以防我们用得上 |
[08:11] | Did you know them well? | 你跟他们熟吗 |
[08:12] | I never even met the wife. | 我从没见过他妻子 |
[08:13] | Saw Rick and his daughter in a park a couple times. | 在公园里见过瑞克和他女儿几次 |
[08:17] | A cute kid. | 是个可爱的孩子 |
[08:20] | So I’ve been through the interviews with Rick. | 我看了瑞克的审讯录像 |
[08:23] | Over five days, he never once changed his story. | 五天里他从来没有改过口 |
[08:25] | He said he got drunk and blacked out like most nights, | 他说他像平常一样喝得不省人事 |
[08:28] | came to coughing up smoke in the yard. | 在院子里被烟呛醒 |
[08:31] | The son, Jason, was lucky that tree | 他儿子 杰森 非常幸运 |
[08:32] | was right outside his bedroom window. | 窗外刚好有一棵树 |
[08:34] | I doubt it felt lucky at the time. | 我猜他那时可不觉得幸运 |
[08:36] | Yeah. Were you able to track him down? | 你找到他了吗 |
[08:38] | He’s married with a baby. They live in Dedham. | 他已经结婚生子了 他们住在德汉姆 |
[08:41] | You gonna talk to him? | 你要去找他谈吗 |
[08:42] | Not unless we find something. | 除非我们有什么发现 |
[08:43] | The kid’s been through enough. | 那孩子经历得已经够多了 |
[08:44] | If we don’t get traction, | 如果我们没找到突破口 |
[08:45] | we’re gonna do this for one day. That’s it. | 那我们就只浪费一天时间 就这样 |
[08:48] | We’re not looking to overturn a conviction here — | 我们不是为了翻案 |
[08:50] | just looking for doubt. | 只是寻找疑点 |
[08:57] | Maura wants to talk to me. | 莫拉有事找我 |
[08:58] | Well, I’m all set here. | 我就在这里待着 |
[08:59] | I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 如果有发现我会告诉你的 |
[09:10] | All right, I was thinking about going over to Rudy’s | 我打算去鲁迪的店里 |
[09:12] | and picking up your favorite pastrami sandwich. | 买你最爱的熏牛肉三明治 |
[09:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:20] | I mean, I usually mention Rudy’s, | 通常我一提到鲁迪家 |
[09:21] | and you’re at the front door with car keys in your teeth. | 你就会叼着钥匙守在门口 |
[09:29] | What are you doing, ma? | 你要干嘛 妈 |
[09:31] | Just wondering what’s grabbed your attention. | 只是想知道是什么让你这么专注 |
[09:37] | I was just reading this fascinating article — | 我在读这篇引人入胜的文章 |
[09:41] | “10 ways to please my man | 十种取悦男人 |
[09:44] | and make him happy as a clam…with a candle.” | 让他性奋的方法 用一支蜡烛 |
[09:55] | Well, that’s a new one. | 这挺新鲜的 |
[09:57] | It’s fascinating stuff. | 非常有意思 |
[10:00] | The candle or the clam? | 有意思的是蜡烛还是性奋 |
[10:05] | I’m sorry. What — you were saying something before? | 抱歉 你刚才说什么来着 |
[10:10] | I was gonna go to Rudy’s and pick us up some sandwiches. | 我要去鲁迪家买点三明治 |
[10:13] | Oh, really? Yeah. | 是吗 |
[10:15] | I — that sounds great. I’d love that. | 太好了 我很想吃 |
[10:16] | All right. I’ll be back in a bit. | 好吧 我很快就回来 |
[10:35] | – Thanks. – Least I could do. So? | -谢谢 -我只能做到这些了 怎么样 |
[10:38] | So, I looked over everything. | 我把档案都看了 |
[10:41] | The burn pattern and depth of charring indicate a fire | 燃烧模式和炭化程度表明 |
[10:43] | that burned unusually hot, | 火焰温度异常高 |
[10:45] | so I took another look at the victims’ autopsies. | 所以我又看了看死者的验尸报告 |
[10:48] | M.E. said they died of smoke inhalation. | 报告上说她们死于烟尘吸入 |
[10:50] | Well, in 1999, that was the catchall term | 在1999年 那是用来形容 |
[10:52] | used to describe inhalation-type death, | 吸入类死亡的广义术语 |
[10:54] | but five years ago, a study out of Johns Hopkins | 但五年前 约翰·霍普金斯的一项研究 |
[10:57] | demonstrated that some S.I. cases | 证明一些烟尘吸入案件 |
[10:59] | are actually deaths from breathing superheated air. | 其实是由于吸入过热空气而造成的死亡 |
[11:02] | How hot is superheated? | 过热是多热 |
[11:04] | It instantly sears your airways, | 它会立刻烧焦你的呼吸道 |
[11:05] | causing death long before smoke and flame. | 比烟尘和火焰致死要快得多 |
[11:08] | What does this mean for Rick? | 这对瑞克来说意味着什么 |
[11:10] | The fire in the Sullivan home was too hot | 苏利文家的火灾温度太高了 |
[11:12] | to be caused by acetone alone. | 起火原因不只是因为丙酮 |
[11:15] | The arson unit determined that acetone | 纵火调查组认定丙酮 |
[11:16] | was the only fire accelerant, | 是唯一的助燃剂 |
[11:18] | and the D.A.’s case hinged on that point. | 检察官依据的正是这点 |
[11:20] | They were wrong. | 他们错了 |
[11:24] | I thought you’d be more pleased. | 我以为你会更高兴些 |
[11:25] | Oh, I’m… | 我… |
[11:28] | I guess I was pretty sure I’d be walking away from this. | 我本来很确定自己不会管这事的 |
[11:31] | Well, my findings | 我的发现 |
[11:32] | do not absolutely exclude Rick as a suspect. | 并不能完全排除瑞克的嫌疑 |
[11:35] | No, but it’s enough to make me glad | 确实 但我很高兴 |
[11:37] | I didn’t tell him I wouldn’t help him. | 自己没说不帮他 |
[11:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | I’m sure Rick would say thank you if he could. | 如果可以 瑞克也会感谢你的 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m glad, but I’m doing this for you. | 我很高兴 但我做这些是为了你 |
[11:52] | I have confirmed these are the most up-to-date lists | 我很确定这些是有关可燃化学物质 |
[11:55] | on flash points and flame temperatures | 燃点和火焰温度的 |
[11:57] | for flammable chemicals. | 最新资料 |
[11:58] | Great. I’m ready to get started. | 好极了 我可以开工了 |
[12:00] | Well, thank you for doing this on the weekend. | 谢谢你周末加班帮我 |
[12:02] | I really do need your expertise | 我很需要你的专业知识 |
[12:03] | to run this fire-simulation program. | 帮我进行火灾模拟 |
[12:05] | No problem. I’d much rather be here | 没事 我宁可在这儿 |
[12:07] | than at home being mad at myself | 也不想待在家里 |
[12:08] | for not going sightseeing. | 埋怨自己没出去玩 |
[12:10] | Using the crime-scene photos, | 我利用犯罪现场的照片 |
[12:12] | I created a digital replica of the Sullivan house, | 搭建了苏利文家的数字模型 |
[12:14] | Focusing on the hallway. | 来看看走廊 |
[12:16] | This is the simulation for 100% acetone. | 这是100%浓度丙酮的模拟画面 |
[12:23] | Exactly as I expected. | 正如我所想的 |
[12:24] | The flame temperature doesn’t rise above 390 degrees, | 火焰温度低于390度 |
[12:27] | and that’s just not hot enough | 这并不足以形成 |
[12:28] | to generate superheated smoke. | 超高温的烟气 |
[12:31] | Any thoughts on what it could be? | 可能是什么 你有头绪吗 |
[12:34] | Let’s try ether. | 来试试乙醚 |
[12:36] | Its flame temperature is high — | 它的火焰温度很高 |
[12:37] | About 3,500 degrees. | 大约3500度 |
[12:44] | That’s too hot. | 太高了 |
[12:45] | That would result in more charring | 它会导致炭化程度 |
[12:47] | than what we saw in the crime-scene photos. | 比犯罪现场照片中的更严重 |
[13:00] | There are no hardwood floors in their house. | 他们家房子里没有硬木地板 |
[13:03] | It’s all carpet and linoleum. | 都是地毯和油布 |
[13:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:12] | It’s not that the chemist didn’t find the other accelerant. | 化验师不是没有找到其他助燃剂 |
[13:15] | It’s that he misunderstood what it was. | 而是搞错了是什么 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry…? | 什么意思 |
[13:18] | The answer that we need — | 我们想找的答案 |
[13:19] | It was in this report all along. | 一直藏在报告里 |
[13:27] | About Korsak’s case… | 关于科萨克的案子 |
[13:29] | How about “Hello. How are you?” | 不如先问候问候我呗 |
[13:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:33] | And about Korsak’s case… | 关于科萨克的案子 |
[13:35] | What do you know about it? | 你知道些什么 |
[13:36] | Frankie, there’s no time for that. Listen. | 弗兰基 我没时间跟你扯 听着 |
[13:38] | Rick was a suspect | 瑞克之所以有嫌疑 |
[13:39] | because he had two motives to kill his wife — | 是因为他有两个杀人动机 |
[13:41] | One, she was having an affair. | 一 她有外遇 |
[13:43] | Two, she had a life-insurance policy. | 二 她有人寿保险 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[13:47] | Well, motive was moved to the back burner | 后来他们在他裤子上发现了丙酮 |
[13:48] | when they found acetone on his pants, | 动机就成了次要问题 |
[13:50] | which means that no one confirmed | 也就是说 没人知道 |
[13:52] | who Tanya’s boyfriend was. | 唐雅的男朋友是谁 |
[13:53] | So he couldn’t be eliminated as a suspect. | 所以不该排除他的嫌疑 |
[13:59] | Wait. How do you know any of this? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[14:00] | – You haven’t been cleared — – Just find the boyfriend. | -你还没… -找出她的男朋友 |
[14:22] | Hey. Hot pastrami. | 热腾腾的熏牛肉 |
[14:24] | Oh, I could think of nothing else. | 好想吃啊 |
[14:30] | The original chemist tested 38 materials | 当时的化验师检测了 |
[14:33] | inside the Sullivan home — | 苏利文家里的38种材料 |
[14:35] | Drywall, door sills, fabric, foam, plastic — | 干板墙 门槛 织物 泡沫 塑料 |
[14:38] | Are you gonna list all the materials he tested? | 你打算把他检测过的所有材料都念一遍吗 |
[14:40] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:42] | This is usually when Jane says, “Get to the point” | 这会儿一般简会说 “说重点” |
[14:44] | before she’s overcome with an urge to strangle me | 不然她会控制不住 |
[14:46] | with her bare hands. | 用手掐死我 |
[14:48] | I miss her. | 我好想她 |
[14:50] | The chemist found, uh, substantial amounts of acetone, | 化验师发现了大量丙酮 |
[14:53] | as well as traces of other chemicals | 还有其他化学物质的痕迹 |
[14:55] | that he discounted as burn-off. | 他将其归为燃烧残留物不予理会 |
[14:57] | Meaning the stuff left behind from everything that melted in the fire? | 是说火灾中烧化的东西的残留物吗 |
[14:59] | Yes. And one of those discounted chemicals | 对 其中一种被忽略的化学物质 |
[15:02] | was toluene, a solvent. | 是甲苯 一种有机溶剂 |
[15:04] | But it would only have been present as a burn-off | 但苏利文家里得有硬木地板 |
[15:06] | if the Sullivans had hardwood floors. | 才会有这种残留物 |
[15:08] | – Which they didn’t. – Exactly. | -但他家没有 -没错 |
[15:10] | So, the D.A. was wrong | 检察官错了 |
[15:11] | about there being only one fire accelerant, | 并非只有一种助燃剂 |
[15:13] | which is why we need to retest Rick’s clothes | 所以我们要重新检测瑞克的衣服 |
[15:15] | for the presence of toluene. | 看上面有没有甲苯 |
[15:16] | If you don’t find any, | 如果没有 |
[15:17] | how does that prove Rick didn’t set the fire? | 怎么就证明不是瑞克放的火 |
[15:19] | The acetone and toluene | 丙酮和甲苯 |
[15:20] | had to have been poured from a single container. | 一定是从同一个容器中倒出来的 |
[15:22] | Otherwise, we would be seeing two burn patterns, not one. | 否则会有两种燃烧模式 而非一种 |
[15:25] | So it would be impossible for Rick to get splattered | 所以瑞克不可能 |
[15:27] | with one chemical and not the other? | 只溅到一种化学物质 |
[15:30] | And when we test his jeans, if there’s no toluene… | 我们检测他的裤子 如果没有甲苯 |
[15:33] | We have forensic proof that Rick is innocent. | 就有证据证明瑞克是无辜的 |
[15:36] | On a scale of 1 to 10, | 以从一到十来衡量 |
[15:37] | How happy are you you didn’t tell him to buzz off? | 没有拒绝他 你有多高兴 |
[15:42] | Homicide cases — Tanya Sullivan and Becky Sullivan? | 凶杀案 唐雅·苏利文和贝基·苏利文 |
[15:45] | Right. | 对 |
[15:47] | These aren’t your cases, Vince. | 这不是你的案子 文斯 |
[15:49] | They’re not even open. | 而且都结案了 |
[15:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:51] | Just grab the files for me, will you? | 把文件给我吧 好吗 |
[15:53] | Sure, just as soon as I get the okay | 好啊 给我探长和检察官的许可 |
[15:55] | from the lead detective and the D.A. | 就把文件给你 |
[15:58] | Two signatures, easy-peasy. | 两个签名 小事一桩 |
[16:00] | That’s BPD2410 and 2413. | 他们在波士顿警局2410和2413号房间 |
[16:05] | – What? – I need the files now. | -怎么了 -我现在就要那些档案 |
[16:07] | Oh, no. Everything is time-stamped. | 不行 万事都有时间戳 |
[16:09] | – Once I get the forms… – You will. | -只要我拿到表格 -你会的 |
[16:11] | – …and then you’ll get the files. – A guy is dying in prison. | -你就能拿到档案 -有人快死在监狱了 |
[16:14] | We’re all dying, Vince. | 我们都会死 文斯 |
[16:14] | Oh, come on, Smitts. | 求你 斯米茨 |
[16:15] | Do the right thing here. | 办点正事 |
[16:16] | I am. I’m following the rules. | 我在办正事 我在按规矩办事 |
[16:19] | So forms and procedures and time stamps — | 表格 流程 时间戳 |
[16:22] | they’re more important than justice? | 它们比正义还重要吗 |
[16:23] | Didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[16:24] | Yes, you did. | 你就是这个意思 |
[16:35] | Don’t forget to wash it first. | 别忘了先洗干净 |
[16:38] | But it says “Prewashed.” | 上面写着”已洗过” |
[16:40] | Really? | 真的要洗吗 |
[16:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:48] | Evidence lockup won’t play ball and give us the jeans. | 证据处不配合我们 拿不到裤子了 |
[16:51] | We need the evidence to get the D.A.’s permission. | 我们需要找到能得到地检认可的证据 |
[16:52] | But we need the D.A.’s permission to get the evidence. | 可是我们需要地检的许可才能拿到证据 |
[16:54] | Well, talk about a catch-22. | 真是自相矛盾的规定 |
[16:57] | Smitts won’t budge at all? | 斯米茨那里没有商量余地吗 |
[16:58] | Oh, he doesn’t know the meaning of the word. | 他的字典里没这个词 |
[17:00] | I think he ate a rule book, and it got stuck in his colon. | 他可能吞了一本制度手册 卡在肠子里了 |
[17:03] | That’s not how digestion works. | 消化系统可不是这么运转的 |
[17:05] | I know, but you asked me to be more delicate when I say, | 我知道 是你让我说话婉转一点 |
[17:08] | “That guy’s got a rule book stuck up his…” | 我本来想说有本制度手册卡在了某人的 |
[17:13] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[17:14] | Well, there’s got to be someone | 最好有人 |
[17:16] | who can go over this guy’s head. | 能让他转变观念 |
[17:18] | Nobody’s gonna put their ass on the line for a guy like Rick. | 没人愿意为瑞克这种人冒险 |
[17:20] | So, after all this, | 那就是说 |
[17:21] | it just comes down to a heartless bureaucracy? | 这一切都要归结于无情的官僚主义 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I-I guess. I guess it does. | 是的 我猜是的 |
[17:29] | Tanya Sullivan had a boyfriend? | 唐雅·苏利文有男朋友 |
[17:32] | Uh, I mean, uh, if — if she had a boyfriend, | 如果 如果她有男朋友 |
[17:37] | then that would be a new lead. Am I right? | 这倒是条新线索 我说得对吗 |
[17:40] | “If Rick not guilty –“ | 如果瑞克没罪 |
[17:43] | That should say “Isn’t guilty.” | 应该写无罪 |
[17:45] | Uh, “The real arsonist had a motive.” | 真正的纵火犯就有动机 |
[17:48] | The real arsonist had a motive. | 真正的纵火犯有动机 |
[17:50] | You know what? Those are my good cloth napkins. | 那些是我最好的布餐巾 |
[17:52] | Can’t you just write on a piece of paper | 你就不能像正常人一样 |
[17:54] | like a normal person? | 写在纸上吗 |
[17:56] | You took files out of the box, didn’t you? | 你从箱子里把档案拿出来了对吗 |
[17:59] | What do you mean? What does he mean? | 你什么意思 他什么意思 |
[18:01] | Not many. | 就拿了几页 |
[18:03] | I should be mad that you ignored department policy, | 对于你无视纪律这件事我应该愤怒 |
[18:05] | but sometimes your blatant disregard for the rules | 但有时你厚颜无耻的无视 |
[18:07] | works to my advantage. Tell me what you got. | 对我有利 说说你有什么发现 |
[18:10] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[18:16] | Jane was right. | 简说得对 |
[18:18] | Tanya Sullivan got arrested a few weeks before the fire. | 唐雅·苏利文在火灾前几个星期被捕 |
[18:21] | She was in an altercation in a bar, | 她在酒吧与人发生争执 |
[18:23] | but the charges were dropped. | 但是指控撤销了 |
[18:25] | I tracked down every witness in the report. | 我联系了报告里的目击者 |
[18:27] | Anybody got a good memory? | 还有人记得清楚吗 |
[18:28] | Uh, one person remembered | 有一个人记得 |
[18:29] | Tanya was with a guy who went by “Sal.” | 唐雅和一个叫萨尔的人在一起 |
[18:32] | Short for…? | 全名是 |
[18:33] | Salvador Briglio. | 萨尔瓦多·布里格里奥 |
[18:35] | He’s 15 years older now, | 十五年过去了 |
[18:36] | But the description the witness gave still matches. | 但是他仍然符合目击者的描述 |
[18:38] | How’d you get him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[18:39] | Uh, I just cross-referenced variations of the name “Sal” | 我在唐雅被捕酒吧附近的 |
[18:43] | with parking tickets issued near the bar | 停车罚单里搜 |
[18:45] | where Tanya got arrested. | 与萨尔相符的名字 |
[18:46] | So he’s a regular? | 他是个常客 |
[18:48] | Five to six nights a week. | 一周五到六天 |
[18:50] | And he ran his mouth off a lot, too. | 他经常爆粗口 |
[18:53] | One person overheard Sal warning Tanya | 有人偶然听到萨尔警告唐雅 |
[18:57] | to sleep with one eye open. | 让她睡觉时睁一只眼 |
[19:00] | He said he was gonna kill her and her loser husband. | 他说要杀了她和她的蠢货丈夫 |
[19:03] | How long before the fire was that? | 那是火灾发生多久之前 |
[19:05] | Uh, a few weeks. | 几个星期 |
[19:06] | It was probably a breakup fight. | 也许是一场分手大战 |
[19:08] | Tanya told him to get lost. | 唐雅让他滚开 |
[19:09] | I’ll bet he hated losing Tanya to a drunk like Rick. | 我打赌他痛恨输给瑞克这样的酒鬼 |
[19:12] | Well, the year of the fire, | 火灾发生那年 |
[19:13] | Sal worked at a full-service marina in Falmouth. | 萨尔在法尔茅斯一个全方位服务码头工作 |
[19:17] | Guess which chemicals are used | 你猜甲板油漆和船体维护 |
[19:18] | in deck paint and boat maintenance. | 要用到什么化学物质 |
[19:20] | – Acetone and toluene. – Yep. | -丙酮和甲苯 -是的 |
[19:23] | I think this could be our guy. | 我猜这是我们要找的人 |
[19:26] | I was very impressed with your work yesterday. | 你昨天的工作给我留下了深刻的印象 |
[19:28] | Oh, I just hit some computer keys. | 我只是敲了几下键盘 |
[19:30] | You did the hard part. | 你做了最困难的那部分 |
[19:33] | I’m sure thankful I don’t wear that getup anymore. | 我真是谢天谢地不用再穿那套衣服了 |
[19:35] | Polyester chafes like you wouldn’t believe. | 你根本无法想象聚酯纤维对皮肤的擦伤 |
[19:37] | Is it pure polyester? Not even a blend? | 是纯聚酯纤维吗 一点混合物都没有吗 |
[19:39] | Pure. | 纯的 |
[19:42] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[19:43] | Great to have you back at work. | 欢迎你回来工作 |
[19:44] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m not back at work. | 不不不 我没有回来工作 |
[19:45] | Oh. Well, you look fantastic anyway. | 无论如何 你看起来棒极了 |
[19:47] | Thank you, Nina. | 谢谢 妮娜 |
[19:50] | You look not like you at all. | 你看起来像变了一个人 |
[19:54] | Yeah. What’s the vibe you’re getting? | 是啊 你感受到了什么气场 |
[19:56] | Like…stuffy, uptight, professional? | 古板 紧张 专业 |
[20:00] | Wait a minute. That’s — that’s my suit. | 等下 这是 这是我的套装 |
[20:03] | And what do you mean, “Stuffy”? | 你说古板是什么意思 |
[20:05] | And that’s my blouse. | 那是我的衬衣 |
[20:08] | Well, I didn’t think you would mind. | 我以为你不介意 |
[20:09] | I’ve never seen you wear this outfit. | 从没见你穿过这身 |
[20:11] | Well, because it isn’t an outfit. | 因为这不是一套 |
[20:12] | That blouse is eveningwear, and the suit is for work, | 衬衣是晚上赴宴穿的 西服是工作穿的 |
[20:15] | which is why the skirt is knee-length. | 所以裙子是到膝盖的 |
[20:17] | Or, at least, it’s supposed to be. | 至少 应该是 |
[20:20] | Okay, Jane, what’s really going on here? | 简 到底发生了什么 |
[20:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[20:25] | Why are you dressed like a flight attendant? | 你为什么穿得像个空姐 |
[20:28] | First of all, I’m dressed like a librarian. | 首先 我的打扮是图书管理员 |
[20:30] | I’m wearing glasses on a chain, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝份上 我的眼镜还带着链子呢 |
[20:32] | Have you ever checked out a book? | 你看过书吗 |
[20:33] | Well, have you ever been on a plane? | 你坐过飞机吗 |
[20:35] | Because that scarf you’re wearing screams, | 因为你带着的那条围巾简直就在说 |
[20:38] | “In the event of a water landing, | 水上迫降时 |
[20:40] | your seat cushion can also be used as a floatation device.” | 您的坐垫可用作漂浮物 |
[20:47] | That better? | 好点了吗 |
[20:48] | Much. | 好多了 |
[20:48] | Good. I got to be 100% librarian | 很好 我得百分之百像图书管理员 |
[20:50] | if I’m gonna pull this off. | 才能把这场戏演好 |
[20:53] | Pull what off? | 什么戏 |
[20:56] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[20:58] | I haven’t heard the name Tanya Sullivan in years. | 很多年没听到唐雅·苏利文这个名字了 |
[21:01] | Were you romantically involved with her? | 你跟她有过恋情吗 |
[21:03] | Sure. I was involved with a lot of women back then. | 可能吧 我当时和很多女人好呢 |
[21:05] | Tanya was arrested at a bar a few weeks before she died. | 唐雅死前几周才在酒吧被逮捕过 |
[21:09] | You know why? | 你知道是为什么吗 |
[21:10] | Long time ago. | 已经过去太久了 |
[21:11] | 15 years. But a lot of people | 十五年了 但是还是有很多人 |
[21:13] | still remember your fight with Tanya that night. | 记得你那晚和唐雅大吵了一架 |
[21:15] | What was it he said, again? | 那人怎么说的来着 |
[21:17] | “I’ll kill you. | 我一定会杀了你 |
[21:18] | I’ll kill you both — you and that loser.” | 你们俩 你和你家那个没用的东西 |
[21:20] | And my personal favorite, | 我最喜欢的一句是 |
[21:22] | “Sleep with one eye open, you bitch.” | 时刻小心 贱人 |
[21:24] | That’s pretty vivid stuff, Sal. | 很生动啊 萨尔 |
[21:26] | I was a hothead. | 我当时很鲁莽 |
[21:27] | I said a lot of stupid stuff. I didn’t mean it. | 说了些不着边的话 我不是认真的 |
[21:29] | Sounded pretty mad. | 听起来很生气呢 |
[21:30] | I treated Tanya like a queen. | 我把唐雅当成女王来伺候 |
[21:32] | Her husband treated her like garbage, | 而她丈夫拿她当垃圾 |
[21:34] | But she cuts me loose so she can work on her marriage. | 但她却为了维持婚姻甩了我 |
[21:39] | Look where that got her. | 瞧瞧她是什么下场 |
[21:40] | Yeah, let’s look at where that got her. | 那我们就来仔细想想她的下场吧 |
[21:43] | She burned to death in the middle of the night | 在午夜 她和她七岁的女儿 |
[21:44] | with her 7-year-old daughter. | 被活活烧死在了家里 |
[21:46] | Did you know her kids were in the house? | 你当时知道她的孩子在屋里吗 |
[21:47] | Did you care? | 你在乎过吗 |
[21:48] | I didn’t know because I didn’t do this. | 我不知道 因为这事不是我干的 |
[21:50] | I wasn’t even there. | 我根本就不在那 |
[21:51] | Yeah, where were you? | 那你当时在哪 |
[21:52] | On a fishing boat with four other guys, | 我和另外四个人驾船出去钓鱼了 |
[21:55] | 24/7 for a week. | 整整一周 |
[21:59] | Names and numbers. | 名字和电话 |
[22:09] | You know, I don’t even know | 我都不知道 |
[22:10] | why you’re bothering with this, man. | 你干嘛这么在意这件事 |
[22:11] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:13] | Rick Sullivan set that fire, | 是瑞克·苏利文放的火 |
[22:15] | and nobody who knew him has any doubt about that. | 认识他的人都觉得这不奇怪 |
[22:22] | Sit tight, Sal. | 好好待在这儿 萨尔 |
[22:26] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[22:28] | His alibi’s airtight. | 他的不在场证明无懈可击 |
[22:29] | He was 40 miles offshore — the Susan Marie. | 他在苏珊·玛丽号上 离岸六十多公里呢 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[22:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:35] | We got a guy sitting in jail | 现在监狱里有人在为 |
[22:36] | for a crime we don’t think he committed. | 我们知道他没犯的罪服刑 |
[22:38] | Pretty far from okay. | 所以其实很不好 |
[22:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:48] | D.A.’s at a fundraiser in Cambridge. | 地方检察官去剑桥参加资金募捐了 |
[22:50] | Why don’t I talk to him, | 不如我去找他谈 |
[22:51] | and you try and wrangle the other signature we need | 你去弄另一张能让我们 |
[22:52] | to get the jeans released? | 拿到牛仔裤的签字 |
[22:53] | Why don’t you just test them now? | 不如现在直接化验怎么样 |
[22:57] | Oh, I know. Get it all out — | 我知道啦 说出来吧 |
[22:59] | Rules, policy, blah, blah, blah. | 规矩啊政策什么的 |
[23:01] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:02] | Right now, I’m just so grateful that you’re so stubborn | 现在我真的很感激你这么固执 |
[23:04] | you don’t care about getting fired. | 甚至要被开除了也不管不顾 |
[23:08] | I could get fired? | 我会被开除吗 |
[23:10] | Department rule 110, section 27 — | 部门规章第27章第110条 |
[23:11] | “Officers on medical leave.” | 关于警员的病假 |
[23:14] | You’re learning a lot studying for that test. | 为了考试你补了不少课嘛 |
[23:16] | This is — this is just between us, right? | 这件事 别说出去行吗 |
[23:22] | How did you get Smitts to give you the jeans? | 你是怎么从斯米茨那儿弄到牛仔裤的 |
[23:24] | What — you didn’t see the wall calendar | 怎么 你没看到那挂历上 |
[23:26] | with all the sexy women chewing on their glasses? | 都是些叼着眼镜的性感女人吗 |
[23:31] | Last month was the librarian. | 上个月的就是图书管理员 |
[23:37] | No? | 没看到 |
[23:39] | And you call yourselves detectives. | 你们还管自己叫侦探呢 |
[23:48] | There is acetone on Rick’s jeans. | 瑞克的牛仔裤上有丙酮 |
[23:51] | We knew that from the original test. | 第一次检验就发现了 |
[23:52] | However, there are no other chemical signatures | 不过 没有其他化学迹象能表明 |
[23:55] | that can connect him to the fire — | 火是他放的 |
[23:56] | specifically, toluene. | 准确的说 就是没有甲苯 |
[23:58] | Well, if the acetone didn’t get on Rick | 如果瑞克裤子上的丙酮 |
[23:59] | from starting the fire, where did it come from? | 不是放火时沾上的 那又是怎么来的呢 |
[24:01] | I pulled up his medical records, | 我检查了他的医疗记录 |
[24:02] | and the night of the fire, | 失火当夜 |
[24:04] | Rick was taken to the emergency room | 瑞克由于恶心和胃痛 |
[24:06] | and treated for nausea and stomach pains. | 被送去了急诊室 |
[24:07] | From smoke inhalation. | 是吸入烟尘导致的 |
[24:08] | I thought so, too, until I read the lab results. | 我也以为如此 直到我见到化验报告 |
[24:10] | Rick has a condition called alcoholic ketoacidosis. | 瑞克患有酒精性酮症酸中毒 |
[24:14] | Can you take maalox for that? | 吃点美乐事不行吗[非处方解酸药] |
[24:16] | Not quite. | 不行 |
[24:17] | Heavy drinking caused his body | 过度饮酒会导致他的身体 |
[24:18] | to produce an excess of acetone. | 产生过量丙酮 |
[24:20] | The only way for the body to rid itself of the acetone | 而身体排泄这些多余丙酮的唯一方式 |
[24:22] | is through urination. Paragraph two. | 就是通过排尿 请看第二段 |
[24:25] | “The test sample contained a strong concentration | 检验样本含有高浓度 |
[24:27] | of acetone, uric acid, and ammonia.” | 丙酮 尿酸 和氨 |
[24:31] | Urine? | 尿液 |
[24:32] | Correct. | 正确 |
[24:33] | So the acetone on his pants isn’t from starting a fire. | 所以他裤子上沾的丙酮不是放火时沾上的 |
[24:36] | I can’t wait to see the look on the D.A.’s face | 我都等不及想看到当我把这个 |
[24:38] | when I show him this — that our proof | 证明瑞克·苏利文并非杀害他 |
[24:39] | that Rick Sullivan didn’t kill his family | 家人凶手的证据是因为他尿裤子的证据 |
[24:41] | is that he pissed his pants. | 拿给地方检察官看时他脸上的表情了 |
[24:50] | Jason Sullivan? | 请问是杰森·苏利文吗 |
[24:52] | Sergeant Detective Korsak, Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶杀组 科萨克警监 |
[24:55] | Oh, my God. Did something happen to my wife? My son? | 天呐 是我妻子出事了吗 还是我儿子 |
[24:57] | No, no, no, no. They’re fine. | 不不不 他们没事 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 对不起 我并不想吓到你 |
[25:00] | What’s this about, then? | 那是什么事 |
[25:02] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[25:06] | I hope you’ve come to tell me that he’s dead. | 我希望你是来告诉我他已经死了 |
[25:09] | No. | 不是 |
[25:10] | There’s new evidence that could exonerate him. | 现在有新证据证明他是无罪的 |
[25:13] | Is this new evidence | 这个新证据 |
[25:14] | gonna bring back my mother and my sister? | 能让我母亲和妹妹复活吗 |
[25:15] | Look, Jason, I know that’s a terrible loss, | 杰森 我知道失去她们你很痛苦 |
[25:17] | but it’s not something I believe your father did. | 但我相信这不是你父亲干的 |
[25:19] | Just leave me alone, Sergeant. | 别来烦我了 警监 |
[25:21] | I know it’s hard to take it in. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[25:22] | No, what’s hard to take was having a father | 不 难接受的是我父亲 |
[25:24] | who drank away his paycheck | 把所有的钱都喝光了 |
[25:25] | and tried to kill his entire family. | 还要把我们全家人都杀死 |
[25:28] | You want me to believe he didn’t do it? | 你想让我相信不是他干的 |
[25:29] | You show me the guy who did. | 那就抓到真凶给我看 |
[25:39] | Hey, ma. | 老妈 |
[25:40] | Hi. How come you’re dressed like a… flight attendant? | 你怎么穿得像个空姐 |
[25:43] | Librarian. | 是图书管理员 |
[25:45] | Playing dress-up — it’s kind of strange, | 盛装打扮 有点奇怪 |
[25:47] | but, you know, when you’re bored and have nothing else — | 但是你在无聊或者无事可做的时候 |
[25:50] | I went to headquarters, ma. | 我是去总部了 妈 |
[25:53] | I had to help out Korsak. | 我得去帮科萨克 |
[25:57] | You– you really love your job, don’t you? | 你还真爱你的工作 是吧 |
[26:01] | When are you gonna get it? | 你什么时候才能明白 |
[26:04] | I love what I do. | 我爱我的所做的事 |
[26:18] | This came for you two days ago. | 这是两天前寄来的 |
[26:23] | Is that from the department doctor? | 是我们部门的医生寄来的吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:28] | You hid this from me? | 你把它藏起来了 |
[26:30] | I wasn’t ready for you to go back. | 我还不想让你回去工作 |
[26:33] | Well, that’s not your decision, ma. | 这不是由你来决定的 妈 |
[26:36] | I know, and I-I hate it. | 我知道 我讨厌 |
[26:38] | I hate this whole thing. | 我讨厌这一切 |
[26:40] | I hate the fact that you have a job | 我讨厌你有这么一份工作 |
[26:42] | where you can get hurt so easily. | 它会让你经常受伤 |
[26:44] | I don’t even know if I’m cleared, so… | 我还不知道我能不能回去上班 所以… |
[26:47] | I steamed it open. | 我用蒸汽把它打开了 |
[26:51] | No. | 不是吧 |
[26:53] | You can go back in two days. | 你两天后就可以回去工作了 |
[26:55] | Yes! Ma! Thank you. | 太好了 妈 谢谢你 |
[26:58] | – Thank you. – Yeah, wonderful news. | -谢谢你 -是啊 天大的喜事 |
[27:01] | – That’s just wonderful. – Oh, come on. | -太好了 -拜托 |
[27:04] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:06] | Well, I’m not, Jane. | 我没有 简 |
[27:07] | I fixed you up, | 我把你养好了 |
[27:08] | and now you’re gonna go back out there, | 而你又要去冲锋陷阵 |
[27:11] | and — and I’m gonna stay here and worry. | 我却只能坐在这里担心你 |
[27:16] | Not tonight. | 今晚不会 |
[27:18] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[27:19] | Come on. Tonight, it’s just — | 今晚 只有 |
[27:21] | it’s just you and me, all right? | 只有你和我两个人 好吧 |
[27:24] | And — and we’ll — we’ll watch a movie, | 我们 我们看部电影 |
[27:26] | and we’ll sit here on the couch, | 我们就坐在沙发上 |
[27:28] | and you can massage my feet if you want to, | 而且如果你愿意的话 你可以按摩我的脚 |
[27:31] | even though I hope you don’t. | 虽然我不希望你按 |
[27:34] | Come on. What do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
[27:42] | I’m gonna go make some Grilled Cheese. | 我去做点香煎芝士三明治 |
[27:46] | I love you, ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[27:48] | Well, you’re only saying that | 你之所以这么说 |
[27:50] | because you’re getting your way. | 只是因为你可以工作了 |
[28:10] | Do you understand what I just said? | 你明白我刚才说的吗 |
[28:12] | I might be able to convince the D.A. | 我可能能说服地区检察官 |
[28:14] | to overturn the conviction. | 推翻对你的定罪 |
[28:19] | Did you talk to Jason? | 你跟杰森谈了吗 |
[28:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:25] | What’d he say? | 他怎么说 |
[28:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | Don’t get me wrong, Vince. | 别误解我 文斯 |
[28:36] | I’d love to get out of here. | 我也想离开这里 |
[28:37] | It’s just that the only jury I care about is my son. | 但是我唯一在意的陪审员就是我儿子 |
[28:40] | If he still thinks I’m guilty, then I’m guilty. | 如果他还是认为我有罪 那我就是有罪 |
[28:45] | But I appreciate it. Thank you. | 不过我很感谢你 谢谢 |
[28:52] | You’re a better man than I remember. | 你比以前好多了 |
[29:09] | That was the D.A. | 地区检察官打来的 |
[29:10] | He’ll reopen the case? | 他会重审案子吗 |
[29:12] | If we come up with more than 15-year-old jeans. | 如果我们能拿出牛仔裤以外的证据 |
[29:14] | You come up with anything? | 你有什么新发现吗 |
[29:15] | I talked to a lot of people who didn’t like Rick. | 我跟许多不喜欢瑞克的人谈过 |
[29:17] | Bartenders, owner of the liquor store, | 调酒师 酒店老板 |
[29:19] | a bunch of people he owed money to. | 还有他的很多债主 |
[29:21] | Any of them look good for the arson? | 他们有谁可能去放火吗 |
[29:22] | No, they’re all regular people — working stiffs. | 没有 他们都是普通人 干活的 |
[29:24] | None of them would have set fire to his house. | 没人会去他家放火 |
[29:26] | Still, Jane’s right. | 但是 简说得对 |
[29:27] | Somebody had to have a motive to kill Rick and his family. | 肯定有人有动机要杀瑞克和他全家 |
[29:31] | I’ll recanvass, talk to the neighbors. | 我再走访一下 跟邻居们谈谈 |
[29:34] | Maybe time loosened up a few tongues. | 事情过去这么久了 或许有人愿意谈谈 |
[29:40] | Sorry, detective. | 抱歉 警探 |
[29:40] | We didn’t buy the house until after the fire. | 我们是在火灾后才买的这房子 |
[29:42] | Yeah, in fact, the fire was a blessing of sorts. | 是的 说实话 那场火灾是件好事 |
[29:45] | You know a woman and her daughter died in that fire? | 你知道有一个女人和她女儿死于那场火灾吧 |
[29:49] | That’s not what my husband meant. | 我丈夫不是那意思 |
[29:51] | It’s just that, well, we drove by the day after, | 只是 火灾后我们开车路过 |
[29:54] | – Just to check it out. – Yeah. | -看看情况 -是的 |
[29:55] | To see if there was potential to rebuild | 看看有没有什么可以重建的 |
[29:57] | and maybe make a better offer than the insurance company? | 或许还能比保险公司开出更好的价格 |
[30:00] | Yes, but when we got here, | 是的 但是当我们到这的时候 |
[30:03] | we saw the sign in the window of the house next door. | 我们看见了隔壁房子窗户上的字 |
[30:05] | Yeah, no realtor — just a number. | 是的 没有中介 只有电话号码 |
[30:07] | In fact, the seller didn’t even negotiate. | 说实话 卖家都没谈价格 |
[30:09] | Just accepted our first offer over the phone. | 直接在电话上接受了我们的出价 |
[30:11] | The owner wanted to make a quick sale? | 房主想要尽快出售 |
[30:13] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[30:14] | He never even showed up to the closing. | 我们交易的时候他都没出现 |
[30:16] | Remember that? | 记得吗 |
[30:16] | He just gave our lawyer a power of attorney. | 他只是把委托书交给了我们的律师 |
[30:19] | Do you remember that guy’s name? | 你还记得那人的名字吗 |
[30:22] | Melvin Tuttle. | 梅尔文·图特尔 |
[30:26] | He’s got a few felony assault and battery charges, | 他有几项重度人身伤害罪的指控 |
[30:28] | but mostly drug stuff — | 但大部分都是跟毒品相关的 |
[30:30] | for cooking and selling crystal meth. | 因为制造及贩卖冰毒 |
[30:32] | Field interrogation/observation reports show | 现场的审问/观察报告表明 |
[30:34] | Melvin was associating with a local biker gang — | 梅尔文跟本地的一个摩托车手团伙有牵连 |
[30:36] | The devil’s scorpions. | 魔鬼蝎子帮 |
[30:38] | Sounds like a typical outlaw-biker drug operation. | 听起来就像个典型的不法摩托车手贩毒团伙 |
[30:41] | The scorpions supply the chemicals. | 蝎子帮提供化学药品 |
[30:43] | And Melvin cooks the meth. | 而梅尔文负责制毒 |
[30:45] | Still it doesn’t explain | 但这还是不能解释 |
[30:48] | why Melvin sells his house | 为何梅尔文在失火后 |
[30:49] | and takes off right after the fire… | 卖掉房子逃之夭夭 |
[30:51] | Unless he was responsible for it in some way. | 除非他跟这场大火有某种关联 |
[30:55] | We’ll never know. | 我们不可能知道了 |
[30:57] | Six weeks after the fire, | 火灾后六周 |
[30:58] | Melvin Tuttle was stabbed to death | 梅尔文·图特尔在佛罗里达的杰克逊维尔 |
[31:00] | in Jacksonville, Florida. | 被刺身亡 |
[31:01] | 《杰克逊维尔先锋报》 一男子在杰克逊维尔码头附近被刺身亡 | |
[31:08] | Melvin Tuttle might have burned the house down, | 也许真是梅尔文·图特尔放的火 |
[31:09] | – but why would he? – I don’t think he did. | -但为了什么呢 -我觉得不是他干的 |
[31:12] | I mean, come on. The guy takes off to Florida. | 你看 他都逃去了佛罗里达 |
[31:14] | He’s dead six weeks later? | 六周之后还是死了 |
[31:16] | I’m betting he ran because somebody was after him. | 我敢说他逃跑是因为有人想杀他 |
[31:19] | How long until Melvin’s homicide file gets here? | 梅尔文的凶案报告什么时候才能到 |
[31:21] | Jacksonville’s digging it out of cold cases. | 杰克逊维尔分局正在从旧案堆里找呢 |
[31:23] | Said they’d overnight it to us. | 说好会连夜送给我们 |
[31:24] | All right. Well, we can keep working while we wait. | 行 我们可以边等边研究案情 |
[31:27] | Is it possible they were in business together? | 这俩人有可能是同伙吗 |
[31:29] | I could recheck the forensics and see if I can identify | 我可以再去翻翻鉴证资料 看能否 |
[31:32] | any meth by-products in the Sullivan house. | 在苏利文家里找到冰毒的副产品 |
[31:36] | We need to nail down a connection | 我们必须找到瑞克 |
[31:38] | between Rick and Melvin Tuttle. | 和梅尔文·图特尔之间的关联 |
[31:40] | Yeah, and figure out | 对 还要搞清楚 |
[31:41] | why someone wanted them both dead. | 为什么有人想要他们俩的命 |
[31:43] | I’m gonna go back and work with Frankie and Nina. | 我先回去跟弗兰基还有妮娜继续工作 |
[31:45] | I will see you tomorrow at BPD, detective. | 咱们明天警局见啦 警探 |
[31:49] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:54] | You got anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:55] | Uh, the drug unit has plenty on Melvin Tuttle. | 梅尔文·图特尔在毒品组的案底有厚厚一沓 |
[31:58] | Nothing on Rick Sullivan. | 但瑞克·苏利文什么记录都没有 |
[32:00] | What about phone records and incident reports? | 通话记录和事故报告呢 |
[32:01] | We’re still checking. | 我们还在查 |
[32:03] | There’s nothing yet. | 目前没有发现 |
[32:04] | I didn’t want to break the rules and show up early. | 我不想坏了规矩提前回来 |
[32:07] | What have you two been doing? | 你们俩在忙什么呢 |
[32:09] | We’re looking at old drug-unit surveillance videos. | 我们在看毒品组的旧监控录像 |
[32:12] | We’ve pulled the ones where Melvin was tagged. | 我们把有梅尔文的都调出来了 |
[32:13] | We’re looking for any sign that he and Rick knew each other. | 想找到他跟瑞克互相认识的迹象 |
[32:15] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[32:16] | Not so far. | 还没 |
[32:17] | Okay, let’s — let’s look at the next one. | 行了 我们看看下一个吧 |
[32:19] | This is three days before the fire. | 这是失火前三天 |
[32:23] | That’s the 1310 — headquarters for the scorpions. | 那是1310号 蝎子帮的总部 |
[32:26] | They are not too happy with Melvin. | 他们对梅尔文很是不爽啊 |
[32:38] | Wait, wait. Pause that. | 等等 停一下 |
[32:41] | Is that Rick’s truck? | 那是瑞克的卡车吗 |
[32:43] | Nina, run a DMV check on Rick Sullivan. | 妮娜 在车管局系统里查查瑞克·苏利文 |
[32:49] | DMV doesn’t keep records that far back. | 车管局没有那么久以前的记录 |
[32:52] | I’ll check the Department of Revenue. | 我查查税务局吧 |
[32:54] | – What? – Massachusetts charges a road tax | -什么 -麻省对所有有记录的车辆 |
[32:56] | on all vehicles registered. | 都征收了公路使用税 |
[32:57] | Enjoy that when you buy a car. | 买车的时候好好享受这福利吧 |
[32:58] | Well, Rick drove a red Chevy 1500. | 瑞克开的是雪佛兰1500 |
[33:04] | Okay, that’s a Ford. | 好吧 那是辆福特 |
[33:06] | Nina, pull up the exterior crime-scene photo from the fire. | 妮娜 调一下火灾现场的外景照片 |
[33:16] | Rick’s red pickup truck in his driveway. | 瑞克的红色皮卡停在车道上 |
[33:19] | It’s almost the same color as Melvin’s. | 跟梅尔文车的颜色几乎一样 |
[33:21] | They live right next door to each other, | 他们住在隔壁 |
[33:22] | and both own red pickup trucks. | 俩人都有红色皮卡 |
[33:25] | So someone wanted Melvin Tuttle dead. | 有人想要梅尔文·图特尔的命 |
[33:28] | When they went to kill him, they burned down the wrong house. | 去杀他的时候 却烧错了房子 |
[33:39] | Ma, today should be an easy day. | 妈 今天会很轻松的 |
[33:42] | Yeah, you’re just saying that for my sake. | 对 你就是为了宽慰我才这么说的 |
[33:44] | No, no, I’m not, really. | 不不 我是认真的 |
[33:45] | We’re waiting on a homicide file from Florida. | 我们在等从佛罗里达寄来的凶案档案 |
[33:48] | All I’m gonna do today is — is paperwork. That’s it. | 我今天要做的只有文书工作 就这些 |
[33:55] | You ready, ma? | 你准备好了吗 妈 |
[33:58] | I feel the same as I did on your first day of school — | 我现在跟你第一天上学是一个心情 |
[34:01] | Sending you out into a world | 把你送到一个我无法 |
[34:04] | where I can’t be there to take care of you. | 照顾保护你的世界里去 |
[34:07] | And I was fine that day, | 我那天不也好好的 |
[34:09] | and I’ll be fine today. | 今天也会一样 |
[34:11] | No, you came home missing a front tooth, | 不 你回家的时候缺了颗牙 |
[34:14] | fighting with that Murphy boy. | 都是因为跟墨菲家的孩子打架 |
[34:15] | Well, he started it. | 是他挑起来的 |
[34:17] | Besides, that tooth was loose, anyway. | 而且那颗牙本来就松了 |
[34:22] | You could always take care of yourself, Jane. | 你总是能照顾好自己 简 |
[34:26] | Go ahead. Go and knock ’em dead. | 去吧 打倒他们 |
[34:29] | I’m a homicide Detective, ma. | 我在凶案组办案 妈 |
[34:30] | They’re already dead. | 他们早就死了 |
[34:31] | Don’t be a smartass. | 别跟我耍小聪明 |
[34:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:37] | That — I can’t move my arms. Let me go. | 我的胳膊动不了了 放开我 |
[34:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:45] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:46] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[34:54] | Hey, Janie. | 嗨 简妮 |
[34:55] | Good to have you back…officially. | 很高兴你终于正式回归了 |
[34:57] | Yeah, we missed you. | 是啊 我们都想死你了 |
[35:00] | I missed you guys. | 你也很想你们 |
[35:02] | Oh, it’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[35:04] | Okay, um, did that file come in from Jacksonville? | 杰克逊维尔的那份档案到了吗 |
[35:09] | Two motorcycles were seen leaving the area of the Tuttle murder. | 有人看到两辆摩托车离开图特尔的凶案现场 |
[35:11] | Witness saw a gold stripe on the gas tank | 目击者看到其中一辆摩托的燃料箱涂有金色条纹 |
[35:13] | and cowboy-style saddlebags on one. | 后面还挂了个牛仔式样的挂包 |
[35:15] | No description of the other bike. | 没有另一辆车的描述 |
[35:17] | And I found this in the Organized Crime unit files. | 我还在有组织犯罪组的档案里找到了这个 |
[35:21] | What are the chances | 有多大可能 |
[35:22] | that two motorcycles look just like that? | 恰巧有两辆一样的摩托车呢 |
[35:23] | It depends. | 看情况了 |
[35:24] | Are we going to the Gold-stripe and Saddlebag store? | 我们这是要去金色条纹和挂包店吗 |
[35:27] | Henry “Blade” Vallenhurst. | 亨利·刀锋·瓦伦赫斯特 |
[35:30] | Oh, he was president of the Devil’s Scorpions. | 他是恶魔蝎子帮的头 |
[35:33] | I doubt burning down the wrong house | 烧错房子这件事 |
[35:35] | would stop him from killing Melvin. | 是不会阻止他杀掉梅尔文的 |
[35:37] | Jacksonville Homicide said there were two motorcycles. | 杰克逊维尔凶杀组说当时有两辆摩托车 |
[35:41] | He had an accomplice. | 他有帮凶 |
[35:44] | So, the question is, who did he trust enough | 所以问题是 他会信任谁 |
[35:45] | to help him kill Melvin Tuttle? | 来帮他干掉梅尔文·图特尔呢 |
[35:52] | Florida is coming for you, Blade… | 佛罗里达警局要来逮捕你了 刀锋 |
[35:56] | …for the murder of Melvin Tuttle. | 因为你谋杀了梅尔文·图特尔 |
[36:01] | You’re talking out your ass. | 满嘴跑火车 |
[36:02] | Well, my ass found two collect calls that you made | 我可是发现在梅尔文被害当晚 |
[36:06] | from a motel in Jacksonville | 你从杰克逊维尔的一间小旅馆 |
[36:07] | the same night that Melvin was murdered. | 打出的两通对方付费电话 |
[36:09] | We sent your photo down to the locals. | 我们把你的照片发到了当地 |
[36:12] | One person identified you. | 有个人把你认出来了 |
[36:14] | He even remembered your scorpion tattoo. | 他甚至还记得你身上的蝎子纹身 |
[36:18] | We know you didn’t do it alone, | 我们知道这件事不是你一个人干的 |
[36:20] | so further research turned over another collect call, | 因为进一步调查发现这个人在同一天 |
[36:24] | uh, from the same room, same date…from this guy. | 同一个房间也打出了一个对方付费电话 |
[36:29] | Robert Kincade, fellow Scorpion. | 罗伯托·金凯德 也是蝎子帮的成员 |
[36:32] | He’s doing 10 years in Walpole on a drug beat | 因为不肯出庭指证你 |
[36:34] | because he turned down an offer to testify against you. | 他在正在沃波尔因贩毒而服刑十年 |
[36:37] | And he won’t say anything now. | 他现在也不会开口的 |
[36:39] | We thought the same thing. | 我们也是这么认为的 |
[36:42] | However, we managed to convince him | 然而 我们成功地使他意识到 |
[36:46] | what a solid case Florida had against him, | 佛罗里达对他立案已经是证据确凿 |
[36:48] | and it seems like your pal Kincade | 结果你的好哥们金凯德 |
[36:50] | can’t really stomach the idea of 2,200 volts of electricity | 接受不了2200伏的电压 |
[36:54] | popping his eyeballs out of his head. | 把他的眼珠子电到蹦出来的景象 |
[36:56] | So I made him an offer — his life for yours. | 所以我就给他开了条件 用你的命换他的 |
[37:02] | Now, here’s the thing. | 现在是这样 |
[37:03] | I don’t really care about Melvin or Kincade. | 我真的不在乎梅尔文或是金凯德 |
[37:07] | I care about the fire that killed Tanya and Becky Sullivan. | 我只在乎害死唐雅和贝基·苏利文的那场火 |
[37:13] | So you own up to what you did. | 所以你只需承认你的罪行 |
[37:16] | You confess to setting the Sullivan house on fire. | 承认放火烧了苏利文家的房子 |
[37:23] | You’re not following. Okay. | 你没听明白 好吧 |
[37:28] | And as much as I hate it, | 虽然我很讨厌这么说 |
[37:31] | Florida can’t execute you | 但是如果你在这里判了终身监禁 |
[37:34] | if you’re doing life here. | 佛罗里达就无法处决你了 |
[37:46] | That damn red truck. | 那辆该死的红色卡车 |
[37:49] | What were the odds? | 怎么会有这么巧的事呢 |
[37:54] | Yeah, what were the odds? | 是啊 怎么会这么巧呢 |
[37:57] | You just have to walk me through what happened. | 你只需给我讲讲详细事发过程 |
[38:11] | My father’s innocent? | 我父亲是无辜的 |
[38:16] | He’s been telling the truth. | 他一直以来说的都是实话 |
[38:29] | The D.A. filed a motion to overturn the verdict. | 检察官已经下令推翻之前的判决了 |
[38:33] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:34] | That means in two days, your father will be a free man. | 意思是两天后你父亲就自由了 |
[39:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:09] | So, is my mother boycotting my big send-off? | 我妈拒绝参加我的欢送会吗 |
[39:12] | No, she actually went out dancing. | 不是 她是出去跳舞了 |
[39:13] | But she sends her love. | 但是她要我给你带好 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry. Did you say she went dancing? | 抱歉 你刚才说她出去跳舞了吗 |
[39:18] | I did. She is. | 没错 |
[39:20] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[39:21] | Where? W-with who? | 去哪跳啊 跟谁去的啊 |
[39:23] | – She didn’t say. – You didn’t ask? | -她没说 -你没问吗 |
[39:26] | Well, Angela is a grown woman. | 安吉拉是成年人了 |
[39:27] | Yes, but she can’t be out clubbing | 是 可那她也不能 |
[39:29] | in the middle of the night. | 大半夜的出去泡吧啊 |
[39:31] | It’s 9:30. | 现在才九点半 |
[39:32] | Oh, Maura, don’t hassle me with the details. | 莫拉 少跟我揪细节 |
[39:33] | My mother is missing. | 我母亲不见了 |
[39:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | I know that it’s scary, | 我知道这很恐怖 |
[39:39] | but Angela has to leave the nest and spread her wings. | 但是安吉拉必须离开巢穴 伸展翅膀 |
[39:44] | That’s good advice… | 这建议还不错… |
[39:45] | if we were talking about a cockatoo, which we are not. | 如果我们都是鹦鹉的话 但我们不是 |
[39:48] | My mother has dated two men her entire life, | 我妈一辈子就交往过两个男人 |
[39:51] | both of whom I knew very well. | 那两个都是我很了解的人 |
[39:52] | She doesn’t know what men are like. | 她根本不知道其他男人的真面目 |
[39:54] | What if she leaves her drink unattended, | 要是有人趁她不注意的时候 |
[39:56] | and somebody puts something in it? | 在她的酒里下药呢 |
[39:58] | I think we all know how that turns out, don’t we? | 我们都知道那种事的下场 对吧 |
[40:02] | I can’t believe you would bring that up. | 你居然会提这件事 |
[40:04] | I can’t believe you’re not concerned about my mother. | 你居然不担心我妈妈 |
[40:06] | Do I need to pull up your booking photo? | 非得要我拿出你的案件照片吗 |
[40:09] | I think we both know that your mother is okay. | 咱俩都清楚 你母亲没事 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:17] | So you’re just gonna wait up for her? | 你要坐在这等她吗 |
[40:19] | Well, I can’t sleep now. | 我现在也睡不着啊 |
[40:24] | Well, I was going to give you a goodbye present | 我本想在你今晚离开的时候 |
[40:27] | when you left tonight, but apparently… | 送你个告别礼物的 可是显然… |
[40:41] | You got me luggage. | 你给我买了行李袋 |
[40:43] | They’re made with three-ply durable plastic, | 材料是三层耐用的塑料 |
[40:45] | and they even have a ziplock and handles. | 而且还有拉链和提手 |
[40:49] | It’s perfect. | 棒极了 |
[40:51] | I was gonna get you a stick | 我本来想给你弄根棍子 |
[40:52] | with a bandana on the end of it, | 再在上面绑个大手帕的 |
[40:53] | but then I thought that was too hobo-chic. | 可是后来觉得那也太游民范了 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:59] | So, should we order a pizza? | 我们叫披萨吧 |
[41:02] | We might be waiting up for a while. | 可能要等上一会呢 |
[41:03] | Well, you don’t have to. I’m sure you’re exhausted. | 你不用陪我等 你肯定累坏了 |
[41:07] | No, I-I doubt I could sleep either. | 不用 我也睡不着 |
[41:14] | What time is it now? | 现在几点了 |
[41:17] | 9:36. | 九点三十六 |
[41:20] | What time do we start calling hospitals? | 我们几点开始打电话给医院找人 |
[41:23] | Not until later — after 10:00. | 晚点吧 十点以后吧 |
[41:27] | 10:05. | 十点零五 |
[41:31] | Raising my mother’s a lot harder than I thought. | 抚养我妈可比我想象中的难多了 |