时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:08] | Whoever said that you feel great after a workout | 说运动后感觉超爽的人 |
[01:10] | never went for a run in the middle of a heat wave. | 绝对没在这种热浪里跑过步 |
[01:13] | Well, when perspiration evaporates from the skin, | 汗液从皮肤上蒸发的时候 |
[01:15] | it extracts the heat by vaporization | 会通过蒸发作用 |
[01:17] | in order to change into a gaseous state, | 吸收热量变成气态 |
[01:19] | resulting in a cooling effect. | 产生凉爽感 |
[01:21] | So I need to run faster and sweat more to cool off? | 我还得再跑快点多出点汗才能凉快下来吗 |
[01:29] | Guys, that’s dangerous. | 孩子们 这很危险 |
[01:30] | Here, here, here. Give me that. | 别弄了 给我吧 |
[01:31] | We were just trying to cool off. | 我们只是想凉快点 |
[01:32] | All right, well, you come over here | 你站到这边来 |
[01:34] | or that water’s gonna knock you on your swimsuit. | 不然水会冲到你身上的 |
[01:42] | There you go. | 好了 |
[01:43] | Thanks, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[01:44] | What? “Ma’am”? Really? | 什么 “女士” 不是吧 |
[01:51] | They’re so cute. | 他们真可爱 |
[01:56] | You’re still going to be a mother someday, | 你总有一天会当妈妈的 |
[01:58] | and you’re going to be a great one. | 你会是个好妈妈 |
[02:00] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[02:03] | – Hi, Angela. – Hi. | -嗨 安吉拉 -嗨 |
[02:04] | Hey, ma. What are you doing here? | 妈 你怎么在这 |
[02:06] | Well, Maura told me you guys were going out for a run, | 莫拉跟我说你们俩要去跑步 |
[02:08] | so I went and I got some sweat tea. | 我就去弄了点排汗茶 |
[02:10] | Those guys over at Herbland recommended it. | 赫伯兰的那些人给我推荐的 |
[02:12] | It helps keep you cool. | 它能帮你们凉快下来 |
[02:14] | Ma, this tea is steaming hot. | 妈 这茶也太烫了 |
[02:18] | And it smells disgusting. | 味还难闻 |
[02:20] | It’s the peppers. | 那是辣椒的味道 |
[02:21] | Uh, well, the cultures of some of the hottest places on earth | 世界上一些最为炎热的地方人们推崇 |
[02:23] | consume hot and spicy food because it makes you sweat. | 辛辣烫口的食物是因为它们能让人出汗 |
[02:30] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:31] | – Isles. – Okay, yeah, we’ll be right there. | -我是艾尔斯 -好的 我们马上到 |
[02:35] | Got to go. | 得走了 |
[02:36] | But try it. It’ll keep you cool. | 尝尝 它能帮你凉快些 |
[02:39] | Yeah, so will sitting in front of an open beer fridge, | 坐在冰箱前喝冰啤酒也能凉快 |
[02:41] | and you don’t have to vomit first. | 还不用先去吐一会 |
[02:43] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[03:09] | Ugh, my A.C. sucks. | 我的空调太烂了 |
[03:12] | I was so hot last night, I didn’t get any sleep. | 昨晚热的我一宿没睡着 |
[03:14] | You have central air-conditioning, right? | 你家有中央空调吧 |
[03:16] | Uh, yes, but I don’t use it. | 有 但我不用 |
[03:18] | Why, you trying to make me feel bad? | 为什么 你想挖苦我吗 |
[03:20] | Because I sleep in the nude. | 因为我裸睡 |
[03:22] | Note to self — no follow-up questions. | 我得提醒自己 不能往下问 |
[03:25] | Well, it helps to lower body temperature, | 裸睡能帮身体降温 |
[03:26] | which stimulates your cortisol. | 刺激皮质醇的分泌 |
[03:29] | I can regulate my own cortisol, thank you. | 我能管好自己的皮质醇 多谢相告 |
[03:33] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:34] | Male, no apparent lacerations, signs of neglect. | 男性 无明显创伤 也没有可疑之处 |
[03:37] | I’m guessing shih tzu. | 我觉得是只西施犬 |
[03:38] | Maybe a hint of poodle. | 有点像贵宾犬 |
[03:40] | I found this little guy | 我在附近 |
[03:40] | wandering around with signs of heat stroke. | 发现这小家伙有点中暑 |
[03:42] | Couldn’t just leave him. | 不能放着不管 |
[03:44] | He’s very cute. What about the victim? | 真可爱 受害人什么情况 |
[03:47] | Our victim’s Richard Nelson. | 名叫理查德·尼尔森 |
[03:48] | Male, 28 years old, up on the third floor. | 男性 28岁 人在三楼 |
[03:52] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[03:53] | Third floor, Jane. | 那可是三楼 简 |
[03:54] | – So? – The power’s out. | -那怎么了 -停电了 |
[03:57] | Uh, too many people running their A.C.s overnight. | 开了一宿空调的人太多了 |
[04:00] | No elevator. I’ve been running up and down for an hour. | 电梯用不了 我上上下下一个小时了 |
[04:03] | Well, why don’t you wait out here. | 不如你在外面等着 |
[04:04] | Take a little break. | 休息一下 |
[04:05] | Maybe the dog’s owners will show up. | 也许狗主人会出现呢 |
[04:07] | You see how that dog is panting to cool down? | 你看到狗是怎么通过喘气降温的吗 |
[04:10] | Works for humans, too. | 这招对人也管用 |
[04:28] | Since when did South Boston get a hipster arts district? | 什么时候南波士顿有时髦艺术区了 |
[04:32] | Its realtors rebranded this neighborhood “Sobo.” | 房屋中介把这片街区的包装成了”圣波” |
[04:35] | Don’t say that. That is not a thing. | 比这么说 那根本就是瞎编的 |
[04:36] | Oh, it is a thing, Jane. | 它是真实存在的 简 |
[04:38] | I get invited to sobo art galleries all the time. | 我经常接到圣波画廊的邀请 |
[04:40] | There’s the landlord. | 那个是房东 |
[04:41] | I’ll meet you guys inside. | 我在里面等你们 |
[04:43] | I’m telling you I can’t do anything till the police take a look. | 我说了在警察查看之前我什么也干不了 |
[04:44] | They’re here now. I’ll call you back later. | 他们来了 一会儿再说 |
[04:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:50] | What can you tell us about the victim? | 你对受害人有什么了解 |
[04:52] | He was, um, a good tenant. | 他是个不错的房客 |
[04:53] | Quiet, and always paid his rent a week early. | 很安静 总是提前一周就交租金 |
[04:55] | What did he do for a living? | 他靠什么维生 |
[04:56] | He was a bartender. | 他是个酒保 |
[04:58] | A bartender can afford a place in this neighborhood? | 一个酒保能在这片街区租得起房子 |
[05:00] | Oh, his apartment was rent controlled. | 他住的是廉价公寓 |
[05:01] | But he’s been here a long time, about 8 years B.S. | 他在这住了很久了 大概B.S.八年 |
[05:05] | – “B.S.”? – Before sobo. | -B.S. -圣波之前 |
[05:10] | All right, uh, how did you find him? | 那你是怎么发现他死了的 |
[05:12] | I came up about 10:30 this morning | 我今早大概十点半上来 |
[05:15] | when a neighbor from downstairs — | 当时有个楼下的住户 |
[05:16] | she complained about water leaking from the ceiling. | 抱怨天花板漏水 |
[05:18] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:19] | You bet. | 没事 |
[05:23] | What caused the leak? | 什么东西造成了漏水 |
[05:24] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:31] | That’s a lot for one guy. | 这人喝了不少啊 |
[05:33] | Did the neighbors hear anything? | 邻居听到什么了吗 |
[05:34] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[05:35] | Okay, it is ridiculously hot. | 好吧 真是太热了 |
[05:37] | I’m opening a window. | 我要把窗户打开 |
[05:41] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[05:43] | Painted shut? | 被油漆封住了吗 |
[05:44] | No, there are water spots in the dust. | 不是 灰尘里有水滴的痕迹 |
[05:46] | It looks like something was dragged over the windowsill. | 看起来有东西从窗户被拉进来了 |
[05:50] | If we open the window, we might destroy evidence. | 如果把窗户打开 可能会破坏证据 |
[05:52] | Oh, the curse of competence. | 这就是能力的诅咒 |
[05:55] | Hey, um, can you guys get a sample of this? | 你们能采集一下这东西的样本吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[05:59] | Thanks. There’s a fiber right there. | 谢了 就是那里的纤维 |
[06:01] | Body’s in there. | 尸体在里面 |
[06:10] | Heat waves and dead bodies do not mix. | 高温遇见尸体可不是什么好事 |
[06:14] | Mm. Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[06:15] | It’s hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[06:17] | The upper body is badly decomposed | 上半身由于高温 |
[06:19] | due to the extreme heat, | 严重腐烂 |
[06:20] | And the lower extremities are well-preserved. | 而下半身保存完好 |
[06:22] | So he’s half-baked. | 所以他是五分熟 |
[06:28] | Well, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[06:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:31] | Well, core body temperature for the lower extremities | 下半身的体内温度是 |
[06:34] | is 65 degrees. | 65华氏度 |
[06:35] | It was 90 degrees last night. | 昨晚的气温是90度 |
[06:40] | Did the landlord say that he turned the running water off? | 房东有没有说他关过水龙头 |
[06:42] | No, he told me he bolted when he saw the body. | 没有 他说他看到尸体就逃出来了 |
[06:46] | Maybe he was in a big tub of ice. | 可能他是躺在一缸冰块里 |
[06:48] | After a bottle of whisky, | 喝完一瓶威士忌之后 |
[06:49] | it might have seemed like a good idea. | 这看起来是个好主意 |
[06:50] | Well, alcohol acts as a vasodilator. | 酒精是血管扩张剂 |
[06:53] | It makes the person feel warm | 它让人觉得热 |
[06:54] | while their body temperature’s actually dropping. | 而体温其实是在下降 |
[06:56] | So if he was drunk, he might not have realized | 所以如果他喝多了 他可能意识不到 |
[06:58] | he was getting so cold. | 他其实很冷 |
[06:59] | Hypothermia? | 体温过低 |
[07:01] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[07:02] | Freezing to death in the middle of a heat wave. | 这么热的天被冻死 |
[07:05] | Just when I thought we’d seen everything. | 我还以为我们见识得够多了 |
[07:25] | This is the coolest — place in the building. | 这是楼里最凉快的地方了 |
[07:30] | Well, the autopsy room is on a separate system. | 验尸间有独立的一套系统 |
[07:33] | Can’t let the bodies deteriorate from the heat. | 不能让尸体因为高温而腐烂 |
[07:35] | Why do you have an audience? | 你为什么还有观众 |
[07:38] | Oh, well, they just wanted to observe an autopsy. | 他们只是想观摩验尸 |
[07:46] | Orozco from media relations | 媒体关系部的奥罗斯科 |
[07:49] | and Anders from the carriage unit? | 和运输部的安德斯 |
[07:53] | Oh, hi, Detective Rizzoli. | 你好 里佐利警探 |
[07:56] | Welcome. You’re just in time to hear the autopsy report. | 欢迎 你们刚好赶上听验尸报告 |
[08:00] | They are using you for your cool air. | 他们是在利用你吹空调 |
[08:03] | I know, but I’ll take any opportunity | 我知道 但我不会放过任何 |
[08:05] | to get people interested in science. | 让人对科学感兴趣的机会 |
[08:07] | Now, initially, I wasn’t able to see due to the bloating. | 一开始 由于尸体肿胀我没能发现 |
[08:11] | But once I made the “Y” incision, | 但当我做完Y型切口 |
[08:12] | I was able to determine that the victim had a crushed larynx. | 我就发现受害者喉骨粉碎了 |
[08:15] | Poor guy. | 可怜人 |
[08:16] | Please hold your questions and comments till the end. | 请等到最后再问问题 |
[08:19] | Thank you, Susie. So the cause of death was — | 谢谢你 苏茜 所以死因是 |
[08:21] | Strangulation? | 勒杀 |
[08:22] | That is right. It is strangulation. | 对 是勒杀 |
[08:25] | Yay, science. | 科学万岁 |
[08:28] | Also, uh, the lab results came back | 而且 实验室关于窗台上 |
[08:30] | on the fibers from the windowsill, | 纤维的结果已经回来了 |
[08:32] | And they were from a heavy-duty composite rope. | 纤维来自重型复合缆绳 |
[08:36] | And what about the tox results? | 那毒理检验的结果呢 |
[08:37] | The blood-alcohol level was a 0.19. | 血液酒精含量是0.19 |
[08:40] | So he was drunk enough that he’d be easy to strangle. | 所以他已经醉倒容易被勒死 |
[08:43] | And then once he was dead, he was put on ice. | 而且他死掉之后就被放进冰块里 |
[08:45] | That’s what it looks like. | 看起来是这样的 |
[08:46] | By why would someone use ice? | 但为什么要用冰块呢 |
[08:48] | To obscure time of death? | 为了混淆死亡时间 |
[08:51] | Slow down decomposition? Hide the smell? | 减缓尸体腐烂 掩盖气味 |
[08:54] | Maybe allow for more time to escape? | 也许是为了争取时间逃跑 |
[08:56] | You’re being somewhat non-committal. | 你这是不负责任地乱说 |
[09:00] | It’s hot. I wouldn’t poke the bear. | 天这么热 我可不会去惹熊 |
[09:06] | Metaphorically speaking. | 只是比喻的说法 |
[09:08] | Thank you, Maura Jr. | 谢谢你 小莫拉 |
[09:16] | Well, now we’re going to practice | 现在我们要来实践 |
[09:18] | weighing internal organs. | 给内脏称重 |
[09:21] | And let’s start with the liver. | 让我们从肝脏开始 |
[09:23] | Yeah, I’m cool enough. | 我已经够凉快了 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry, Dr. Isles. | 抱歉 艾尔斯医生 |
[09:33] | One step at a time, Susie. | 一步一步来 苏茜 |
[09:35] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来 |
[09:41] | It would have taken over 100 pounds of ice | 要让那个浴缸溢出来 |
[09:43] | for that tub to overflow. | 要用超过一百磅冰 |
[09:44] | That’s a hell of an ice delivery. | 运冰块就很费力 |
[09:46] | Well, the dust on the windowsill was recently disturbed, | 窗台上的灰尘被弄乱了 |
[09:49] | and we found rope fibers, | 我们还找到了绳子的纤维 |
[09:50] | so he must have pulled it up through the window. | 所以他一定是从窗户把冰拉进去的 |
[09:53] | Okay, you know what I’ve realized? | 你知道我意识到什么了吗 |
[09:55] | That this is just hot air moving faster. | 这玩意只是让热气流动得更快 |
[10:03] | What do we know about the victim? | 关于死者我们知道些什么 |
[10:04] | Oh, he was arrested once in college | 他在大学里因为行为不检 |
[10:07] | for disorderly conduct. | 被捕过一次 |
[10:08] | Other than that, pretty unremarkable. | 除此之外 没有什么特别的 |
[10:10] | Landlord said he had a girlfriend | 房东说他有个女朋友 |
[10:12] | with bright red hair, freckles, but she didn’t come by much. | 红头发 长雀斑 但她不怎么过来 |
[10:15] | Well, maybe this is just one of those rare occasions, you know? | 也许这次就是那种少见的情况 |
[10:18] | They’re having drinks, they get in a lover’s quarrel, | 他俩喝了酒 发生了口角 |
[10:20] | and she strangles him. | 她把他掐死了 |
[10:22] | She’d have to be a big girl | 那她一定得人高马大 |
[10:23] | to be strong enough to haul him into the tub. | 才有足够的力气把他拖进浴缸 |
[10:25] | Well, we won’t know until we find her. | 这要先找到她才知道了 |
[10:26] | Okay. I’m going to get an ice coffee. | 好了 我去弄杯冰咖啡 |
[10:29] | You said hell would freeze over | 你说过除非太阳从西边出来 |
[10:31] | before you drank ice coffee. | 你才会喝冰咖啡 |
[10:33] | Too hot. | 太热了嘛 |
[10:36] | I’m done dog-sitting. | 我受够了帮你照顾狗了 |
[10:38] | Hey, why did you lock up little Sipowicz? | 你怎么把小西波维茨关起来了 |
[10:39] | I thought you weren’t gonna name it. | 我以为你不会给它起名字呢 |
[10:41] | Well, I got to call it something before I find his people. | 找到它的主人前 我总得起个名字好称呼嘛 |
[10:46] | Sipowicz, come. | 西波维茨 过来 |
[10:48] | Call it whatever you want. It’s not gonna listen. | 随便你叫它什么 它不会听的 |
[10:50] | He’ll listen to me. Sipowicz, come. | 会的 西波维茨 过来 |
[10:53] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[10:55] | Heel. Sipowicz. | 随行 西波维茨 |
[10:58] | Good luck, dog whisperer. | 祝你好运 狗班长 |
[11:02] | Man, it’s hot in here. | 这儿可真热 |
[11:05] | You want to take our laptops and go work in the autopsy room? | 你想带着电脑去解剖室干活吗 |
[11:08] | Hanging out with dead bodies is not really my thing, | 我可不喜欢跟尸体待在一起 |
[11:09] | so I vote for solving the crime and going home. | 我更愿意赶紧破案 然后回家 |
[11:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:15] | This guy had a lot of money squirreled away — | 这家伙存了一大笔钱 |
[11:18] | A dozen brokerage accounts, | 他有十几个经济账户 |
[11:19] | ranging from $40,000 to $300,000. | 内有存款四万到三十万不等 |
[11:23] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:24] | He only had like $600 in his checking account. | 他的支票户头只有六百块 |
[11:28] | He’s a millionaire. | 他是个百万富翁啊 |
[11:30] | I’m not sure I can add properly with my brain on fire, | 我现在太惊讶了 算不了那么快 |
[11:32] | but I think that’s right. | 但我觉得没错 |
[11:34] | So we have a giant pile of money for motive. | 那么杀人动机可能是为了这一大笔钱 |
[11:37] | Now we just got to figure out who knew he had it. | 现在我们只需要搞清楚谁知道他有钱 |
[11:43] | Sipowicz, come. | 西波维茨 过来 |
[11:45] | Treat. Treat. | 有好吃的 |
[11:48] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[11:59] | Sipowicz, ven aquí. | 西波维茨 过来 |
[12:03] | Muy bien. | 好孩子 |
[12:05] | Muy bien. | 好孩子 |
[12:09] | Muy bien. Habló einstein espanol solo. | 好孩子 它只说西班牙语 |
[12:11] | Vámonos. | 走 |
[12:12] | Vámonos. | 走 |
[12:17] | It turns out the broker’s name | 所有账户上 |
[12:18] | was the same on all the accounts — | 经纪人的名字都是一样的 |
[12:21] | Alex Ruebens, Fisk Financials. | 艾利克斯·鲁本 费克思财务的 |
[12:22] | I-I called his office. | 我给他办公室打了电话 |
[12:24] | His assistant said he was in the neighborhood | 他的助理说他就在附近 |
[12:25] | and would meet us here. | 一会儿来这里见我们 |
[12:27] | Well, did she ask why we wanted to see him? | 她问我们为什么想见他吗 |
[12:30] | I-I told her Richard was dead, | 我告诉她理查德死了 |
[12:32] | probably been killed for his large fortune, | 他被人谋杀可能是因为他那一大笔财产 |
[12:35] | and we had no leads and could really use Alex’s help. | 我们没有线索 十分需要艾利克斯的帮助 |
[12:38] | Seriously?! | 你是认真的吗 |
[12:39] | No! I told her nothing. | 当然不是 我什么都没说 |
[12:41] | This heat is making you crazy. | 屋里太热你都抓狂了 |
[12:45] | I bet a fancy investment firm has air-conditioning. | 我猜高档投资公司里一定有空调 |
[12:52] | Alex Ruebens? | 你是艾利克斯·鲁本吗 |
[12:54] | I’m Alex Ruebens. | 我是艾利克斯·鲁本 |
[13:00] | I’m detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[13:02] | I’m just gonna grab a coffee. You want one? | 我正要去拿杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[13:03] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Landlord said the girlfriend had red hair. | 房东说他女朋友是红头发 |
[13:14] | Did he suffer? | 他死得痛苦吗 |
[13:15] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[13:18] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[13:21] | Two days ago. We had lunch together. | 两天前 我们一起吃了午饭 |
[13:23] | How long were you dating? | 你们交往多久了 |
[13:25] | Almost five years. We met at a funeral. | 快五年了 我们是在葬礼上认识的 |
[13:29] | No… That sounds horrible. | 不是 听起来很吓人 |
[13:31] | I was at a funeral, | 我当时在参加葬礼 |
[13:32] | and he was bringing flowers to his grandmother’s grave. | 他带着花去给他祖母扫墓 |
[13:36] | Miss Ruebens, why don’t you sit down? | 鲁本女士 坐下聊吧 |
[13:48] | – Any idea who killed him? – No. | -你知道是谁杀了他吗 -不知道 |
[13:50] | Rich was very private. | 理查很内向 |
[13:52] | But I assumed that was the artist in him. | 但我觉得那是因为他是艺术家 |
[13:55] | He was an artist? | 他是艺术家吗 |
[13:57] | A novelist. | 小说家 |
[13:58] | He worked at the bar to support his writing. | 他在酒吧工作赚钱供他写作 |
[14:01] | Seems like the money you were managing for him | 你为他管理的那笔钱 |
[14:03] | would support him. | 也能供他写作 |
[14:05] | Where did it come from? | 钱是哪来的 |
[14:09] | He found it. | 他捡来的 |
[14:10] | – He found it? – Yes. | -捡来的 -对 |
[14:13] | Jogging — he — he showed me an article about | 慢跑的时候 他给我看过一篇报道 |
[14:15] | a drug-related shooting in the same park. | 在那个公园里发生过一起涉毒枪击案 |
[14:18] | Why didn’t he turn it in to the police? | 他怎么没把钱交给警方 |
[14:19] | I-I checked with an attorney. | 我问过律师 |
[14:21] | You don’t have to turn in found money. | 捡到的钱不必上缴 |
[14:24] | Okay, so why work as a bartender if he was a millionaire? | 好吧 他都是百万富翁了为什么还去做酒保 |
[14:28] | He didn’t want to spend the money | 他在写完书之前 |
[14:29] | until he had finished writing his book. | 不想花那笔钱 |
[14:33] | I figured he was done because he asked me to set up | 我觉得他写完了 因为他让我 |
[14:36] | monthly transfers into a new checking account. | 每月把钱打进新户头 |
[14:40] | Okay, well, there was no will, | 好吧 他没有遗嘱 |
[14:42] | and there’s no family to notify, | 也没有家人可以通知 |
[14:43] | So where’s the money go now? | 现在钱在哪儿 |
[14:45] | A trust. | 给信托公司了 |
[14:47] | Who are the trustees? | 受托人是谁 |
[14:50] | I am. | 是我 |
[14:53] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[14:55] | At work. | 工作 |
[14:57] | Look, he deposited the money in installments, | 他把钱分成几部分 |
[14:59] | and I have the last one at my house. | 我家里有最后一部分 |
[15:03] | I will bring it in. I don’t want his money. | 我会把钱还回来 我不要他的钱 |
[15:11] | There was a drug-related shooting in Stony Brook park | 在理查找到钱那天斯托尼布鲁克公园 |
[15:13] | around the time rich said he found the money. | 发生了一起与毒品有关的射击案 |
[15:15] | I just talked to my guy in the drug unit. | 我刚问过缉毒科的人 |
[15:17] | It was an undercover buy gone bad. | 是秘密交易突发状况 |
[15:19] | There was cash involved, but only 20 grand. | 有现金交易 但是只有两万块 |
[15:21] | So he saw the article in the newspaper, | 他看到了报纸上的文章 |
[15:23] | then used it as a cover story for his girlfriend. | 然后利用这个故事蒙骗她女朋友 |
[15:26] | That is a big lie. | 真是个大骗局 |
[15:28] | Probably means the money is of a more dubious origin. | 这意味着钱也许有更可疑的来源 |
[15:31] | You think the girlfriend’s involved? | 你觉得他女朋友有嫌疑吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t think she’s strong enough | 她没那么大力量 |
[15:35] | to pull ice up through a window, | 把冰块从窗户拉进来 |
[15:36] | much less haul him into a bathtub. | 更别说把他拖进浴缸 |
[15:39] | Sounds like a “Maybe.” | 听起来只是有这个可能 |
[15:40] | It’s a definite “Maybe.” | 是确定的可能 |
[15:43] | Hey, did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[15:45] | You know the great American novel he was writing? | 你知道他正在写的伟大的美国小说是什么吗 |
[15:47] | “I was facing a financial crisis of my own. | 我正面临财政危机 |
[15:50] | “But for me, there would no bailout. | 但我没有救助金 |
[15:51] | “The game is rigged, | 这场游戏受非法操纵 |
[15:52] | and I was determined to fix the odds in my favor.” | 我决定抓住对我有利的机会 |
[15:59] | Continue. | 继续 |
[16:00] | That’s it. It’s less great than short. | 就这么多 比短篇小说差一点 |
[16:02] | If you ask me, it’s the perfect length for a novel. | 对我来说 这是小说的最佳篇幅 |
[16:04] | Wait a minute, okay, so he’s lying about the novel. | 等下 小说的事他说谎了 |
[16:07] | He’s lying about the money. | 钱的事他说谎了 |
[16:10] | Where did this money come from? | 钱从哪来的 |
[16:11] | Well, the best lies are usually half-truths. | 最好的谎言通常有一半是真相 |
[16:14] | So maybe he was a drug dealer. | 也许他贩毒 |
[16:15] | Hipster drug dealer laying low in sobo. | 来自圣波的低调时尚毒贩 |
[16:17] | – Isn’t that the bubble drink? – No, that’s soba. | -那不是气泡饮料吗 -不 那是索巴 |
[16:19] | No, no, no, the noodles are soba. Bubble drinks are boba. | 不不不 索巴是荞麦面 气泡饮料是博巴 |
[16:22] | Sobo is what the hipsters are calling South Boston. | 圣波是时尚人群口中的南波士顿 |
[16:25] | It’s not a thing. | 不是一件物品 |
[16:27] | Never mind. | 这不重要 |
[16:28] | If he wasn’t bartending to fund his creative dream, | 如果他没在酒吧工作来支持创作梦想 |
[16:31] | maybe that is how he was making his money. | 也许这确实是他的赚钱方法 |
[16:34] | Drugs — it’s the American way. | 毒品 美国人的方式 |
[16:48] | Good morning, Angela. | 早上好 安琪拉 |
[16:50] | Are you waiting for Jane? | 你在等简吗 |
[16:51] | No, no, I’m waiting for Korsak and Sipowicz. | 不 不 我在等科萨克和西波维茨 |
[16:54] | I’m on dog-sitting duty. | 我今天负责照顾狗 |
[16:57] | Well, that sweat tea really seems to be working for you. | 那种排汗茶对你很起作用 |
[17:00] | You just seem completely energized. | 你看起来活力四射 |
[17:02] | I am. Two cups this morning. | 确实 今早喝了两杯 |
[17:04] | And I’m seeing colors I-I’ve not seen before. | 我看到了以前没看过的色彩 |
[17:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:07] | You know, you didn’t get to taste it the other day, | 那天你没尝 |
[17:10] | so I brought you another one. | 我今天给你带了一杯 |
[17:11] | Oh, how thoughtful. Thank you. | 真贴心 谢谢 |
[17:13] | Hey, Angela, thank you very much for watching Sipowicz. | 安琪拉 谢谢你来照看西波维茨 |
[17:16] | Oh! I just fed him, and he’s already been walked. | 我刚喂过它 也遛过了 |
[17:17] | Oh, great, no problem. I’ll take good care of him. | 没问题 我会好好照顾它的 |
[17:22] | Sipowicz, ven aqu. Sientate. | 西波维茨 过来 坐下 |
[17:25] | I love that you speak Spanish, Vince. | 我真喜欢听你说西班牙语 文斯 |
[17:28] | Say something else. | 再说几句 |
[17:30] | Muchas gracias, senorita. | 多谢 小姐 |
[17:33] | Ven aqu. Ven aqu, perrito. | 小狗 过来 过来 |
[17:37] | And that tie, uh, really, uh, | 这条领带可以 |
[17:39] | brings out the color in your eyes. | 映出你眼睛的颜色 |
[17:41] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[17:42] | This tie is brown. My eyes are green. | 领带是棕色的 我的眼睛是绿色的 |
[17:45] | Well, then you just look good for no reason, Vince. | 反正你看起来好帅 文斯 |
[17:51] | Come on, Sipowicz. | 走吧 西波维茨 |
[17:56] | We’re sorry about your friend. | 对于你朋友的事我们感到遗憾 |
[17:58] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他死了 |
[18:00] | He would have sold five copies of his novel | 他本该卖给酒吧里的每位客人 |
[18:02] | to every customer at the bar. | 五本他的书 |
[18:03] | So you were close? | 你们关系很好吗 |
[18:05] | Rich changed my life. | 理查改变了我的人生 |
[18:07] | I used to tell stories all the time, | 我过去总是讲故事 |
[18:08] | and Rich got me into writing. | 理查教我写下来 |
[18:10] | Man helped me finish my first memoir, “Unbouncable.” | 他帮我写完了我的第一本自传 “跳不起来” |
[18:14] | Sounds like a great guy. | 听上去他是个好人 |
[18:16] | He was. | 他是 |
[18:18] | Anybody feel differently? | 有人觉得他不好吗 |
[18:19] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:20] | You know, someone who would want to hurt him? | 比如想伤害他的人 |
[18:22] | I mean, if you asked me that question about a week ago, | 如果你在一周前问我这个问题 |
[18:23] | I’d probably have said no. | 我可能会说没有 |
[18:25] | But then the other night, | 但有一天晚上 |
[18:26] | this guy walks in and tried to cut the line, | 有个人走进来想要插队 |
[18:29] | and I tried to stop him. | 我去制止他 |
[18:30] | And he said Rich could vouch for him. | 他说理查会替他撑腰 |
[18:31] | But when Rich saw him, | 但当理查看到他 |
[18:32] | he got real nervous and told me not to let him in. | 他变得非常紧张还让我不要让他进来 |
[18:35] | The guy was pissed. | 那个人很恼怒 |
[18:37] | – You get a good look at the guy? – Sure. | -你看清那人长什么样了吗 -当然 |
[18:39] | We’ll need you to sit with our sketch artist. | 我们需要你给素描师描述一下 |
[18:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:43] | Do you know anything about Rich selling drugs at the bar? | 你知道理查在酒吧贩毒的事吗 |
[18:45] | No way, man. Rich? | 不可能 理查会贩毒 |
[18:47] | Rich is one of the most law-abiding people I ever met. | 理查是我见过的最遵纪守法的人 |
[18:51] | Just the idea of double parking a car | 就连违规停车 |
[18:53] | made him break into a sweat. | 都会让他很紧张 |
[18:55] | He have a reason to be so nervous? | 有什么原因吗 |
[18:56] | That’s just the way he was. | 他就是这样的人 |
[18:58] | Maybe his nervousness was his artistic fuel. | 也许这种神经质正是他的艺术源泉 |
[19:01] | Or maybe your friend was running on empty. | 又或者你的朋友只是一事无成 |
[19:22] | Hey, Todd. You change from the vampire shift? | 陶德 你不值吸血鬼夜班啦 |
[19:24] | No, Susie asked me to come help with the overcrowding issues. | 没 苏茜让我过来帮忙解决拥挤问题 |
[19:28] | Love of science catching on? | 科学热潮还没过去啊 |
[19:30] | This is the hottest ticket in town. | 这是当下最火热的事 |
[19:33] | And the coolest place in the building. | 在楼里最凉快的地方 |
[19:34] | We’re a sweaty bunch. Well, not you. | 大家都汗流浃背的 除了你 |
[19:37] | You’re not sweaty. You’re clammy. | 你只是湿湿粘粘的 |
[19:39] | Uh, moist. | 就是潮潮的 |
[19:41] | Glistening? | 闪亮亮的 |
[19:42] | – Open the door, Todd. – Okay. Sorry. | -开门 托德 -好的 抱歉 |
[19:51] | Do those come with a free daiquiri? | 买这件时附送了一杯代基里酒吧 |
[19:53] | You’re so you sometimes. | 有时候你过于个性了 |
[19:55] | Do you have something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[19:57] | This is the cash | 这是那位 |
[19:58] | that the broker girlfriend gave us. | 经纪人的女朋友给我们的钞票 |
[20:00] | Did you know that all United States currency | 你知道所有美元 |
[20:02] | is printed on a cotton-linen blend paper made by Crane & Co., | 都是印在克莱恩公司产的棉麻混合纸上吗 |
[20:05] | which they’ve been | 自1879年 |
[20:06] | supplying since 1879? | 就一直如此 |
[20:07] | Yes. You know what else is a fun fact? | 知道 你知道还有什么好玩的事吗 |
[20:10] | Something that helps me catch the killer. | 能帮我抓到凶手的事 |
[20:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:14] | The entire stack had consecutive serial numbers | 一整叠钱的序列号都是连贯的 |
[20:17] | printed in Fort Worth, Texas, in 2008. | 2008年于德克萨斯沃斯堡印刷而成 |
[20:20] | Also, GC-MS scan showed no signs of drug residue, | 色谱扫描也没有发现任何毒品残留痕迹 |
[20:24] | which is very strange, given that 90% of U.S. bills | 这很奇怪 因为90%的美元 |
[20:26] | have cocaine imbedded in their fibers. | 纤维里都嵌入有可卡因 |
[20:28] | So no drug residue, | 所以没有毒品痕迹 |
[20:30] | and they all were printed in 2008. | 而且都是2008年印刷的 |
[20:33] | It’s like they came out of printing | 就像是印刷出来后 |
[20:34] | and never went into circulation. | 完全没有流通过 |
[20:35] | Most likely. | 确实 |
[20:37] | I also found traces | 我还发现上面有 |
[20:38] | of dried flowers, mold, and arsenic. | 干花 霉菌和砒霜的痕迹 |
[20:41] | The money was poisoned? | 钱上被下了毒吗 |
[20:42] | Well, arsenic has many uses — | 砒霜用途很广泛的 |
[20:44] | a wood preservative, insecticide. | 比如作为木材防腐剂或者杀虫剂 |
[20:46] | Before 1910, it was used as an embalming fluid. | 1910年之前 它还是尸体防腐剂呢 |
[20:49] | And most recently — | 至于最近嘛 |
[20:50] | Embalming fluid. | 尸体防腐剂 |
[20:52] | Uh, the kind you find in old graves. | 比较老的坟墓里才能找到 |
[20:57] | Not a grave… | 不是坟墓 |
[21:01] | but close. | 但很接近了 |
[21:02] | Thanks, Maura. | 谢谢你 莫拉 |
[21:08] | So, Rich’s girlfriend said they met here. | 理查的女友说他们是在这里相遇的 |
[21:12] | He was bringing flowers to his grandmother. | 他是来给他祖母送花的 |
[21:14] | He lied about that, too? | 这都是他的谎话吗 |
[21:16] | No, the — the grandmother’s here. | 不是 他祖母真的埋在这儿 |
[21:18] | And so is the great-grandmother. | 而且他曾祖母其实也在 |
[21:20] | And so is her sister, who died in 1906. | 还有曾祖母的妹妹 1906年去世的 |
[21:22] | You working on their family tree? | 你研究了他的家谱吗 |
[21:29] | I don’t think the door’s supposed to be open, is it? | 我想门不应该是开着的吧 |
[21:36] | The lock’s busted. Someone broke in. | 锁被撬开了 有人撬门而入了 |
[21:50] | Clear… | 安全 |
[21:52] | which seems odd to say in the middle of a mausoleum. | 在一座阴森的坟墓里说这话好诡异 |
[21:58] | Maybe it wasn’t a break in. | 也许不是撬门而入 |
[22:00] | Maybe it was a break out. | 而是撬门而出 |
[22:01] | What, our killer’s a zombie? | 所以我们的凶手是僵尸吗 |
[22:03] | Could be fun. | 真那样就好玩了 |
[22:04] | Probably we wouldn’t have to mirandize him or anything. | 也许我们就不用向它宣读权力了 |
[22:08] | There’s something in there. | 里面有东西 |
[22:15] | Looks like Rich was using granny for an atm. | 看来理查一直在从祖母这儿提钱啊 |
[22:18] | Which, sadly, puts a stake in your zombie theory. | 很遗憾 这证伪了你的僵尸理论 |
[22:30] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[22:33] | Came around every Friday, like clockwork. | 每周五都来 很准时 |
[22:35] | It’s so nice when the youth visit with such frequency. | 年轻人能这么勤快的来是很好的事 |
[22:38] | Such a shame. | 真是遗憾 |
[22:39] | Did he visit this past Friday? | 上周五他来了吗 |
[22:41] | Yeah, he was here. | 来了 |
[22:42] | Did Rich have any reason to break the lock? | 理查有必要撬锁吗 |
[22:44] | No, he had my phone number. | 没有 他有我的电话 |
[22:46] | If he’d lost his key, he would have just called. | 如果他钥匙丢了 直接给我打电话就行 |
[22:49] | I noticed the lock was missing | 我周日中午巡逻时 |
[22:50] | when I made my rounds Sunday afternoon. | 就发现锁不见了 |
[22:52] | I called and left Rich a voice message, but — | 我给理查打了电话留言 但 |
[22:54] | He never called you back. | 他一直没回电 |
[22:56] | No. | 是的 |
[22:58] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[23:03] | The lock was broken before our victim was killed. | 锁是我们的受害人死前被撬的 |
[23:06] | Somebody’s looking for that money, | 有人在找这钱 |
[23:08] | and Rich is dead because they didn’t find it. | 因为没找到 理查才死的 |
[23:10] | Csru get a print off the lock? | 犯罪现场调查组在锁上发现指纹了吗 |
[23:12] | Barely a partial. | 一点没有 |
[23:17] | I don’t know what I want more — to find our killer, | 我真不知道我更想要的 是抓住凶手呢 |
[23:20] | or for the air-conditioning to come back on. | 还是希望空调先好起来 |
[23:22] | What did you find at the graveyard? | 在墓地有什么发现 |
[23:23] | A broken lock and a duffel bag | 发现了一个被撬的锁和一个 |
[23:25] | with a couple old hundreds in it. | 装满了百元大钞的背包 |
[23:27] | So that’s where he was keeping his money all this time? | 所以他一直把钱藏在那 |
[23:28] | The real question is where did all that money come from? | 真正的问题是这些钱是从哪来的 |
[23:30] | I ran the serials from the cash his girlfriend brought in, | 我查了他女友送过来的现金的编号 |
[23:33] | and it wasn’t reported stolen | 没有相关的报失记录 |
[23:34] | or mentioned in any police report. | 也没有任何警方记录提到过 |
[23:36] | Nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[23:37] | Well, nobody gets handed $2.9 million for no reason. | 不可能有人无缘无故拿到两百九十万 |
[23:40] | It’s grown to $2.9 million. | 两百九十万是最终得到的金额 |
[23:41] | The deposits started in 2009. | 存款从2009年开始 |
[23:43] | He also opened more accounts as time went on. | 后来他又开了更多账户 |
[23:45] | How much did he start with? | 那一开始是多少钱 |
[23:49] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[23:50] | In 2009, the interest was… | 09年 利率是 |
[23:54] | Making $550 per week as a bartender. | 做酒保每周挣550块 |
[23:58] | Well, he opened the fifth account in 2010. | 2010年他开了第五个账户 |
[24:02] | Subtract monthly expenses and rent. | 减去每月的生活费用及房租 |
[24:06] | Rich was living off his income as a bartender, | 理查用他做酒保的工资过活 |
[24:08] | but he wouldn’t have been able to save anything. | 但是存不下什么钱 |
[24:11] | Which means he would have started out with | 也就是说他最开始拿到的金额 |
[24:15] | exactly $2 million. | 是整整两百万 |
[24:18] | Nice, round number. | 多漂亮的整数 |
[24:27] | Can’t you just get a sign | 你就不能贴个标志 |
[24:28] | that says “autopsy employees only”? | 写上”仅限尸检人员入内”吗 |
[24:31] | We tried that, but it kept disappearing. | 我们写过 但标志一会儿就不见了 |
[24:34] | Where’s Todd? | 陶德呢 |
[24:35] | Oh, when Dr. Isles said you were coming down, | 刚才艾尔斯医生说你要下来 |
[24:36] | he said he needed to freshen up. | 他就说他要去打扮一下 |
[24:38] | No. | 不是吧 |
[24:42] | Make it snappy, Maura. Todd went to go freshen up. | 赶紧的 莫拉 陶德打扮去了 |
[24:44] | I don’t know how long that takes, | 我不知道他要花多久 |
[24:45] | and I don’t want to find out. | 我也不想知道 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:48] | Our spectrophotometer shorted out because of the heat, | 因为天气太热 我们的分光光度计短路了 |
[24:51] | and we just got it back online, | 刚刚才修好 |
[24:52] | so I finally finished my analysis | 现在我终于完成了 |
[24:54] | of the water from the bathtub. | 对浴缸水质的分析 |
[24:56] | This is tap water from the building. | 这是来自那栋楼水管里的水 |
[24:57] | It’s consistent with what you’d get from the Quabbin reservoir, | 成分跟魁宾水库里的水一样 |
[25:00] | which, as you know, provides water to all of Boston. | 你也知道 全波士顿的水都来自那个水库 |
[25:02] | Yep, so delicious. | 对 太美味了 |
[25:04] | It also has all the compounds | 里面的成分 |
[25:05] | that you’d expect to find in it — | 正如你所期待的 |
[25:07] | barium, sodium, cryptosporidium, etcetera. | 钡 钠 隐性芽胞虫菌 等等 |
[25:10] | And this is the water that the victim was found in. | 而这是受害者浴缸里的水 |
[25:13] | Did you find any other DNA in it, | 你发现了其他的DNA吗 |
[25:15] | or is just filled with more “-iums”? | 还是只有你刚才说的那些物质 |
[25:17] | No to both, but what is interesting | 两者都不是 但有趣的是 |
[25:19] | is actually what is missing from the water. | 水里缺失的成分 |
[25:22] | It’s too hot to guess, Maura. | 太热了我没法猜 莫拉 |
[25:24] | It lacks sodium. | 水里缺少钠 |
[25:26] | It’s been desalinated. | 水被淡化了 |
[25:27] | Yes, and desalinated water | 对 淡化的水 |
[25:29] | is used in agricultural irrigation, on ocean vessels, | 主要用在农业灌溉 航海 |
[25:33] | and the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, | 及生产药品 |
[25:34] | semi-conductors, hard-disk drives. | 半导体和硬盘方面 |
[25:37] | So our killer could be a computer engineer, | 所以我们的杀手可能是计算机工程师 |
[25:40] | a sailor, a farmer, a — what was the last one? | 水手 农民 或者…最后那个是什么 |
[25:44] | – Semi-truck? – Semi-conductor. | -半货车 -半导体 |
[25:45] | I can’t! It’s too hot to think! | 想不到 太热了我没法思考 |
[25:48] | Maybe you should just go home and rest. | 也许你应该回去休息 |
[25:50] | I can’t! It’s too hot there, too. | 不行 家里也太热了 |
[25:52] | Wait. Your A.C. works, right? | 等等 你家的空调还能用 对吧 |
[25:54] | Uh, well, yes, it works. | 是啊 还能用 |
[25:56] | Maybe I could stay at your place. | 那我可以去你家过夜 |
[25:58] | Oh, well, I mean, it works, | 空调的确能用 |
[25:59] | but I don’t actually turn it on because I sleep — | 但我其实并不用它 因为我睡觉… |
[26:01] | I know, yes. | 我知道 |
[26:03] | Would you just please turn it on tonight? | 但你今晚可以开一下吗 |
[26:06] | I suppose. | 行吧 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | I’ll bring you some pj’s. | 我会给你带睡衣的 |
[26:14] | And if Todd comes back, | 要是陶德回来了 |
[26:15] | tell him that I’m staying at your house tonight. | 告诉他我今晚跟你睡 |
[26:29] | I drove to work today | 今天我骑车来上班时 |
[26:30] | in a helmet, leather jacket, and boots. | 戴着头盔 穿着皮夹克和靴子 |
[26:33] | Ah, there’s some pretty sweet convertibles on autotrader.com. | 二手交易网上有好多不错的敞篷车 |
[26:36] | Convertible? | 敞篷车 |
[26:37] | Do I need to remind you how impractical | 要我提醒你在波士顿 |
[26:39] | a convertible would be in Boston eight months of the year? | 一年里有八个月都不适合开敞篷车吗 |
[26:41] | It’s not like my motorcycle’s any more practical. | 反正我的摩托车也适合不到哪去 |
[26:45] | I can’t believe there’s still no A.C.. | 真不敢相信现在还是没有空调 |
[26:48] | If I wanted to work in these conditions, I’d be a baker. | 要是我想在这种环境里工作 还不如去烤面包呢 |
[26:51] | No, you wouldn’t. | 你才不会呢 |
[26:52] | No, I wouldn’t. | 对 我不会 |
[26:54] | Is it still cool in your world? | 你那边还凉快吗 |
[26:55] | Yes, and crowded. | 凉快 可是挤死了 |
[26:57] | I can barely start a Rokitansky | 我要做洛基坦斯基检验[奥地利病理学家] |
[26:59] | without 50 sweaty people watching over me. | 都有五十个人围观 |
[27:01] | Well, they’re so much better up close. | 他们站近点更好 |
[27:03] | You think so? | 你真这么想 |
[27:05] | Maybe, if I knew what a Rokifransky was. | 也许吧 如果我知道洛基坦斯基是什么的话 |
[27:09] | Oh, come on. Get off of me. | 拜托 走开 |
[27:10] | Korsak, would you get this dog off of me? | 科萨克 你把这狗弄走好不好 |
[27:14] | That dog seems to be exhibiting displacement behavior. | 那只狗似乎是因为流离失所才这样 |
[27:18] | It’s called “humping,” Dr. Isles. | 它这是发情了 艾尔斯医生 |
[27:19] | You have to speak to him in Spanish. | 你得跟他说西班牙语 |
[27:21] | Oh, really? Want me to pant, too? | 不是吧 想让我像狗那样气喘吁吁地说话 |
[27:23] | – Hey, come on, shoo. – I am serious. | -快走开 -我不是开玩笑 |
[27:24] | That is a Spanish-speaking dog. | 这是只听西班牙语的狗 |
[27:26] | Sientate. | 坐下 |
[27:32] | Muy bien. | 厉害 |
[27:38] | Adiós. | 再见 |
[27:42] | Anyway, I checked with the Feds, | 我跟联调局那边沟通了 |
[27:44] | but they didn’t know anything helpful. | 但他们帮不上什么忙 |
[27:46] | Richard didn’t have any experience | 理查德没有什么本事 |
[27:48] | that would put him near that kind of cash. | 能赚到那么多钱 |
[27:50] | And he worked at a bookstore out of college, got laid off. | 他毕业后在一家书店工作 后来被解雇了 |
[27:53] | Then he moved to the mailroom at Chen Industries. | 之后去了陈氏工业的邮件收发室 |
[27:55] | – Chen Industries? – Chen Industries? | -陈氏工业 -陈氏工业 |
[27:57] | Yeah. What did I miss? | 是的 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[28:00] | Well, the C.E.O.’s son was kidnapped about six years ago, | 那个总裁的儿子大约六年前被绑架了 |
[28:03] | but I never learned the details. | 但我不知道具体情况 |
[28:05] | All I know is that the dad paid the ransom | 我只知道他老爸付了赎金 |
[28:07] | and the kid was returned. | 孩子安全回家了 |
[28:08] | So are you saying | 你们是说 |
[28:09] | that our murder’s connected this kidnapping? | 这起谋杀案跟那起绑架案有关 |
[28:12] | I’d bet $2 million it. | 我赌两百万 |
[28:42] | Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯医生 |
[28:46] | It’s… can you believe this heat? | 这个…你能相信今天会这么热吗 |
[28:50] | It is so hot. | 简直太热了 |
[28:53] | Missed the ice-cream truck out there. | 真想念那部冰淇淋车 |
[28:59] | Eric Chen, son of billionaire Harold Chen, | 艾瑞克·陈是金融巨头陈氏工业的总裁 |
[29:01] | C.E.O. of financial giant Chen Industries, was kidnapped. | 亿万富翁哈罗德·陈的儿子 他被绑架过 |
[29:04] | Official report says B.P.D. got a call | 官方报告称波士顿警局接到 |
[29:06] | from the boy’s mother reporting the kidnapping. | 孩子母亲的电话 说他被绑架了 |
[29:08] | Now, five days later, the family put out a press release | 五天之后 他的家人通过媒体 |
[29:10] | that Eric had been returned. | 说艾瑞克被放回来了 |
[29:12] | Was there any investigation? | 进行过调查吗 |
[29:13] | Detectives kept trying. | 警探也努力了 |
[29:14] | But after the initial phone call, | 但是在接到第一通电话后 |
[29:16] | the family refused to cooperate. | 那家人就拒绝合作了 |
[29:17] | Guy’s a billionaire who runs a Fortune 500 company. | 那人是亿万富翁 管理着财富五百强的公司 |
[29:20] | Paying a big ransom is the fastest way to get his son back | 付巨额赎金是救回他儿子最快的办法 |
[29:22] | Eric Chen also worked at Chen Industries. | 艾瑞克·陈也在陈氏工业工作 |
[29:24] | Rich could have been watching him for months. | 理查可能观察了他好几个月 |
[29:26] | Rich was the inside man, and he had an accomplice. | 理查是内部员工 而且他有同伙 |
[29:28] | They might have had an agreement. | 他们可能有个协定 |
[29:29] | Rich would keep the money in his family’s mausoleum for six years | 理查把这笔钱藏在他家陵墓里六年 |
[29:32] | while they waited out the statue of limitations. | 直到诉讼时效过期 |
[29:34] | It was a smart plan. They made it. | 高明的计划 他们成功了 |
[29:37] | What went wrong? | 出了什么差错 |
[29:38] | It wasn’t up. | 不对 |
[29:40] | The statute runs out in three days. | 诉讼时效三天后才过期 |
[29:41] | That’s when it will be six years from when Eric was returned. | 那天距艾瑞克被放回来整整六年 |
[29:44] | So our killer wanted to make an early withdrawal, | 这么说凶手是想提前取款 |
[29:47] | and our victim didn’t want to go along. | 而死者不同意 |
[29:48] | No one ever talked to Eric Chen about it. | 没人跟艾瑞克·陈谈过那件事 |
[29:50] | Maybe he can lead us to Rich’s murderer. | 或许他能帮我们找到杀理查的凶手 |
[29:52] | Where’s the kid? | 这孩子现在在哪儿 |
[29:55] | Not finding him. | 没找到他 |
[29:56] | No DMV or bank accounts. He’s off the grid. | 没有车管局记录或银行账户 查不到他 |
[29:59] | Well, we’ll start with Harold Chen. | 那我们从哈罗德·陈查起 |
[30:00] | I’ll bet he’ll be more willing to talk to us | 我想如果他知道我们找到了他的钱 |
[30:01] | if he knows we found his money. | 他会很乐意跟我们谈的 |
[30:06] | Where does someone get $2 million in cash? | 从哪可以拿到两百万的现金 |
[30:08] | Is there some special teller window for that? | 有那种特别的柜员窗口吗 |
[30:11] | You thinking of withdrawing the Rizzoli family fortune? | 你想把里佐利家族的钱取出来吗 |
[30:13] | In order to get $2 million, one must have $2 million. | 想要取出两百万 得先存进去两百万 |
[30:18] | Harold Chen? | 哈罗德·陈 |
[30:20] | Boston Police. | 波士顿警察 |
[30:21] | We — we’d like to talk to you about your son’s kidnapping. | 我们想跟你谈谈你儿子的绑架案 |
[30:24] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我去开会要迟到了 |
[30:25] | It’ll only take a second. | 几分钟就好 |
[30:27] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[30:29] | I’ve got my son back. He’s safe now. | 我儿子已经回来了 他现在很安全 |
[30:31] | Our family’s been through enough. | 我的家人经历得够多了 |
[30:33] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[30:34] | that we may have found the ransom you paid. | 我们可能找到了你付的赎金 |
[30:37] | I’m meeting with a company that’s going to invest | 我要去跟一家公司开会 |
[30:40] | hundreds of millions of dollars with us. | 他们会给我们投资好几亿美元 |
[30:42] | If I’m late, I lose a lot more than $2 million. | 如果我迟到了 我失去的可比两百万多得多 |
[30:56] | Well, that went well. | 真顺利 |
[30:58] | Well, at least he confirmed the $2 million was the ransom. | 至少他确认了赎金是两百万 |
[31:02] | They started at Chen Industries at the same time. | 他们在同一时间入职陈氏工业 |
[31:05] | Same age with zero experience. | 同样的年龄 都没有经验 |
[31:08] | Chen started as an executive, | 陈一开始就是总经理 |
[31:10] | and Nelson started in the mail room. | 而尼尔森是在邮件收发室 |
[31:13] | Nepotism sucks. | 裙带关系真不好 |
[31:15] | I’m right here, Jane. | 我就站在这呢 简 |
[31:17] | I don’t mean you. | 我不是说你 |
[31:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[31:22] | What is that? | 什么情况 |
[31:24] | It’s a victory cha-cha. I found Sipowicz’s people. | 这是胜利恰恰舞 我找到了西波维茨的主人 |
[31:26] | – Finally. – Congratulations, Korsak. | -终于 -恭喜你 科萨克 |
[31:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[31:33] | You were with Mr. Chen earlier today. | 你今天跟陈先生在一起 |
[31:35] | Yes. I’m his daughter. | 是的 我是他女儿 |
[31:38] | Well, I work for him, too. | 我也是他的员工 |
[31:40] | What can we do for you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[31:41] | I’d like to know if there’s any new information | 我想知道关于我哥哥的绑架凶手 |
[31:44] | on who kidnapped my brother? | 是不是有什么新情况 |
[31:47] | Well, um, a recent case has been linked to the incident. | 最近的一个案子和那次事件有关 |
[31:51] | Getting any information about the kidnapping | 获得任何有关的信息 |
[31:52] | would help us a lot. | 都会有很大帮助 |
[31:54] | Can you tell us anything? | 你有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[31:56] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[31:58] | Eric didn’t want to talk about it when we got him back, | 艾瑞克被救回来之后并不怎么想谈论那次绑架 |
[32:00] | and we didn’t push him. | 我们也没有逼他 |
[32:02] | Well, we’d certainly like to hear his version of the story. | 我们是很想听听他对此事的描述 |
[32:04] | Do you think you’ll catch the kidnappers? | 你觉得你们能抓住绑架犯吗 |
[32:06] | That’s what we’re trying to do. | 这是我们在努力做的 |
[32:08] | Can you tell us where he is? | 你能告诉我们他在哪里吗 |
[32:15] | 持续护理设备 健康中心 | |
[32:17] | How long has Eric been here? | 艾瑞克在这里多久了 |
[32:18] | Oh, he checked himself in about 5 1/2 years ago. | 大概五年半之前他自己来这里的 |
[32:21] | I just assumed it was because he felt | 我觉得可能是因为 |
[32:23] | like the kidnappers couldn’t get him here. | 他觉得绑架犯找不到这里 |
[32:25] | 66% of people with mental health issues never seek help, | 66%的心理疾病患者不会自行就医 |
[32:29] | so the fact that your brother checked himself in | 所以你哥哥会自己来这里 |
[32:31] | means that, deep down, he really wants to get past this. | 证明了他在心底想要克服这段过去 |
[32:35] | Hey, thanks for coming. | 谢谢你陪我一起来 |
[32:36] | You’re welcome. | 不用 |
[32:48] | Hey, Eric, it’s Lucy. | 艾瑞克 我是露西 |
[32:51] | Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[32:54] | Eric! | 艾瑞克 |
[32:57] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:59] | There’s some people here that — they want to talk to you. | 这些人想要跟你聊聊 |
[33:06] | Hi, Eric. | 嗨 艾瑞克 |
[33:07] | I’m detective Jane Rizzoli. This is Dr. Maura Isles. | 我是警探简·里佐利 这是法医莫拉·艾尔斯 |
[33:11] | I’m busy right now. | 我现在没空 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:24] | Have you ever been to the top of Mount Wachusett? | 你到过沃楚西特山山顶吗 |
[33:27] | That’s what that is, right? | 这是那座山 不是吗 |
[33:28] | – Yes. – Have you been? | -是的 -你去过吗 |
[33:31] | Once, a long time ago. | 就一次 很久以前了 |
[33:35] | Before… | 在… |
[33:38] | Well, I’ve never smelled air so fresh. | 我从没呼吸过那么清新的空气 |
[33:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:43] | And the view? | 还有那里的景色 |
[33:59] | Eric, um… | 艾瑞克 |
[34:06] | We — we found one of your kidnappers. | 我们 我们找到了绑架你的犯人之一 |
[34:10] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[34:12] | He was probably killed by an accomplice. | 很有可能是被另一个同伙所杀 |
[34:17] | If you’ll talk to us, | 如果你愿意告诉我们你知道的 |
[34:18] | we think that we can find that person, too. | 我想我们也可以找到另外一个 |
[34:24] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:29] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[34:31] | You were denied the opportunity | 之前我们没能抓到 |
[34:32] | for us to catch your kidnappers before. | 绑架你的犯人 |
[34:37] | Let us do that for you now. | 让我们现在来弥补 |
[34:40] | Talk to us, Eric. | 跟我们说说吧 艾瑞克 |
[34:42] | Maybe we can make you feel safe again. | 也许我们可以再度让你有安全感 |
[34:58] | What can you remember from right before you were kidnapped? | 你还记得什么发生在你被绑架之前的事情吗 |
[35:01] | On Friday nights, | 周五晚上 |
[35:03] | a bunch of people would go out drinking after work. | 人们下班之后会去酒吧喝酒 |
[35:06] | The high-level executives loved buying me drinks. | 高管们喜欢买酒给我喝 |
[35:08] | It was fun. | 这挺有趣的 |
[35:09] | Before I knew it, I was really drunk — | 之后不知不觉我就醉了 |
[35:12] | drunker than I’d ever been. | 从来没有那么醉过 |
[35:14] | You may have been drugged. | 你可能是被下药了 |
[35:15] | I wanted to get out of there before I embarrassed myself. | 我想在我出丑之前离开那里 |
[35:20] | I vaguely remember going outside | 我模糊地记得我走出去 |
[35:23] | and asking someone to get me a cab. | 并且叫人帮我叫出租 |
[35:26] | It’s cloudy from there. | 当时天很阴 |
[35:28] | How many of them were there? | 当时有几个人 |
[35:31] | There were two men. | 两个 |
[35:32] | I thought of them as the nice one and the jumpy one. | 我感觉是一个友好的人和一个有些神经质的人 |
[35:37] | Do you remember any conversations they had, | 你有没有记得他们的任何对话 |
[35:39] | anything else about them? | 或者关于他们的其他事 |
[35:41] | I remember waking up blindfolded and tied to the chair. | 我记得醒来后被蒙着眼睛绑在椅子上 |
[35:47] | At some point, I talked to my dad. | 在某个时候 我跟我父亲通了话 |
[35:51] | They made me tell him I was alive. | 他们让我告诉我父亲我还活着 |
[35:53] | Do you remember any distinctive sounds, | 你有没有记得什么可以辨别的声音 |
[35:56] | like a highway or bells, music. | 比如高速公路 铃声 音乐之类的 |
[36:01] | I heard horns. | 我听到了喇叭声 |
[36:03] | Okay. Uh, car horns? | 好的 车的喇叭吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 不 |
[36:07] | It sounded bigger than that. | 比那个声音大 |
[36:09] | Like a foghorn? | 像雾笛的声音 |
[36:11] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[36:13] | Okay. That’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[36:17] | Can you remember anything else about where you were? | 你还能记得别的关于你在哪里的事吗 |
[36:21] | Was it hot? Was it cold? | 那里热吗 冷吗 |
[36:25] | It smelled. | 很臭 |
[36:27] | I remember it smelled awful sometimes. | 我记得有时闻起来很糟糕 |
[36:30] | Can you describe the smell? | 能描述一下那个气味吗 |
[36:32] | It was like sewage. | 闻起来像下水道 |
[36:36] | That’s all I remember. I’m sorry. | 我就记得这么多了 很抱歉 |
[36:37] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:39] | It’s okay. You did great, okay? | 没事的 你做得很棒 知道吗 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:46] | Of all the people Rich called the year of the kidnapping, | 在理查参与绑架的那年里他所联系的人中 |
[36:49] | a handful had records. | 很多人都有不良记录 |
[36:50] | One of them, Billy Skolnick, | 其中有一个 比利·斯科尔尼克 |
[36:52] | was a roommate of his in college. | 是他在大学里的室友 |
[36:54] | Matches the sketch the bouncer friend gave us. | 符合那个保镖朋友的描述 |
[36:56] | He’s got assault and battery charges, drunk and disorderly. | 他曾被指控人身攻击 醉酒和扰乱治安 |
[37:00] | He’s also bought three boats in the last five years. | 他还在过去的五年间买了三艘船 |
[37:02] | They’ve all been repossessed. | 最后都被收回了 |
[37:03] | Guy really wants a boat. | 这家伙还真是爱船啊 |
[37:05] | He was expelled from college for stealing A.V. equipment, | 他因为盗窃视听设备被大学开除了 |
[37:08] | then started working as a commercial fisherman. | 然后就去做了商业渔夫 |
[37:10] | Eric didn’t see where he was being held, | 艾瑞克没有看到自己被关押的地方 |
[37:13] | but he may have heard a foghorn, | 但是他似乎听到了雾笛声 |
[37:15] | and he said it smelled like sewage. | 而且他说那地方一股下水道的味道 |
[37:17] | The smell of low tide. Probably up near the wharves. | 是退潮的味道 估计是在码头附近 |
[37:19] | Uh, we have a partial print from the mausoleum lock. | 我们在陵锁上提取到了部分指纹 |
[37:22] | I’ll try to backwards match it | 我会试着将它 |
[37:24] | to the print from Billy’s record. | 和比利案底中的指纹进行比对 |
[37:26] | Fishing boats have equipment | 渔船上会有为长途而准备的 |
[37:27] | for desalinating sea water for long trips. | 给海水脱盐的设备 |
[37:29] | They use that water to make ice for packing fish. | 他们会用那些水来制冰以便存鱼 |
[37:31] | Or for packing dead bodies. Where is he now? | 或是存尸 他现在在哪儿 |
[37:36] | He works on a boat | 他在船上工作 |
[37:37] | that docks next to the east Boston fish market. | 那艘船正停在东波士顿鱼市旁边 |
[37:40] | So he must have showed up ready to get his money | 所以他肯定是做好拿钱的准备了 |
[37:41] | and then got upset when Rich told him he invested it. | 在听到理查说钱都被用来投资后气急败坏 |
[37:44] | When he broke into the mausoleum and saw it wasn’t there, | 当他闯入了陵墓 发现那笔钱都不见了 |
[37:45] | he just assumed his partner ripped him off. | 他就以为他的搭档敲了他的竹杠 |
[37:48] | Fingerprint matches. | 指纹匹配 |
[37:50] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[37:52] | No boat for Billy. | 比利的船又泡汤了 |
[38:08] | Excuse me. Looking for Billy Skolnick. | 打扰一下 我们要找比利·斯科尔尼克 |
[38:11] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[38:13] | Freeze! Boston Police! | 不许动 波士顿警察 |
[38:20] | Move, move, move! | 让开 让开 让开 |
[38:40] | Billy Skolnick, | 比利·斯科尔尼克 |
[38:41] | you are under arrest for the kidnapping of Eric Chen | 你因绑架艾瑞克·陈和谋杀理查德·尼尔森 |
[38:44] | and the murder of Richard Nelson. | 而被捕了 |
[38:45] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:47] | Anything you say can and will be | 但你所说的一切 |
[38:48] | used against you in a court of law. | 将被用作呈堂证供 |
[38:50] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[38:56] | So the surviving kidnapper | 还活着的这名绑架犯 |
[38:58] | will be in jail for the rest of his life. | 也将在监狱里度过余生 |
[39:01] | You checked yourself in here, | 你是自愿进来的 |
[39:03] | and you can check yourself out. | 也可以随时离开 |
[39:04] | There are fantastic outpatient facilities | 等你做好准备离开这里后 |
[39:06] | for you when you’re ready. | 还有很多优秀的门诊机构供你选择 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:09] | Eric? | 艾瑞克 |
[39:36] | Cold beer and cold wine. | 冰啤酒和冰红酒 |
[39:39] | Yes, and yes. | 棒极了 |
[39:45] | So, Jane, I ran some lab tests | 简 我在实验室里测试了一下 |
[39:48] | on that sweat tea that Angela’s been pushing. | 安琪拉最近在推广的那款排汗茶的成分 |
[39:51] | And you realized it’s disgusting. | 结果你发现那东西很恶心 |
[39:52] | Good job, doctor. | 干得漂亮 医生 |
[39:54] | Well, I noticed that after drinking it | 我发现喝过那个茶以后 |
[39:56] | both Angela and Sipowicz were exhibiting… | 安琪拉和西波维茨都表现出 |
[39:59] | unusual signs of arousal. | 不寻常的性奋反应 |
[40:01] | Ew, no, don’t. | 不会吧 我不想听 |
[40:02] | Just — just get to the point. | 你就 就说重点吧 |
[40:04] | Well, the main ingredient is ají charapita, | 那个茶的主要成分是野辣椒 |
[40:06] | which is consumed primarily in a jungle in Peru, | 在秘鲁的丛林中被广泛使用 |
[40:09] | and it is a potent aphrodisiac. | 是非常有效的春药 |
[40:12] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[40:17] | Up here. | 往上看 |
[40:20] | Yeah. So, you look great, Ma. | 你看起来很不错 妈 |
[40:23] | What, a mom can’t look nice? | 怎么着 当妈的人就不能打扮一下啦 |
[40:26] | Angela, I have to tell you something about that tea. | 安琪拉 我要跟你聊聊那个茶的事 |
[40:29] | I know you girls don’t like it. | 我知道你们不喜欢 |
[40:31] | – Yes. – No. | -对 -不是 |
[40:32] | Well, I never tasted it, | 我从来没喝过 |
[40:34] | but I have tested it in my lab, | 但是我在实验室里检验了一下 |
[40:36] | and it’s chemically enhancing you. | 它会对你产生一些化学刺激 |
[40:39] | In a bad way? | 不好的刺激吗 |
[40:40] | – Yes. – It’s an aphrodisiac. | – 没错 – 那茶就是春药 |
[40:49] | Well, how long will it take to wear off? | 药效多久才会消 |
[40:52] | I would say about two days. | 大概两天吧 |
[40:56] | You ready to go, Angela? | 咱们走吧 安琪拉 |
[40:59] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[41:03] | …might as well make it count. | 那就别浪费了 |
[41:05] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[41:13] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[41:17] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:21] | Caliente. | 火辣辣 |
[41:29] | I’m good. | 我还是喝啤酒吧 |
[41:31] | No. | 不要 |
[41:32] | Try some. | 试试吧 |
[41:37] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰 |