时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It all just happened so fast. | 事情发生得太突然了 |
[00:05] | – Stay here. I don’t want to spook him. – Jane. | -你待在这儿 我不想吓到他 -简 |
[00:07] | No, I know this guy well enough to know he’s not bluffing. | 我了解他 他不是虚张声势 |
[00:10] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[00:10] | – You know Jane. – Paul. | -你了解简 -保罗 |
[00:11] | She never quits. | 她从不退缩 |
[00:12] | She was determined to talk him off the bridge. | 她下定决心劝他从桥上下来 |
[00:14] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[00:15] | – You’re wasting your time. – No. No. | -你在浪费时间 -不 不 |
[00:17] | Just — just listen. | 听我说 |
[00:18] | She told him she didn’t believe he killed his girlfriend. | 她告诉他 她相信杀他情人的凶手不是他 |
[00:21] | Jane, don’t. | 简 别下去 |
[00:22] | She was sure he was set up | 她确定有人陷害他 |
[00:23] | and they needed to bring the real killer to justice. | 他们得合力抓住真凶 |
[00:27] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[00:29] | But then he slipped. | 但他踩空了 |
[00:34] | Jane! | 简 |
[00:38] | Jane! | 简 |
[00:39] | Jane!! | 简 |
[00:44] | I should’ve stopped her. | 我应该阻止她的 |
[00:47] | There’s nothing you could do, huh? | 你也无能为力 |
[00:51] | Still no sign of them? | 还没发现他们吗 |
[00:52] | Another coast guard boat joined the search. | 又有一艘海岸巡逻船加入搜查了 |
[00:53] | You heard from the harbor patrol? | 港口巡防队那边有消息吗 |
[00:54] | They got divers in the water. | 他们派了潜水员下海 |
[00:55] | But she won’t survive very long in this cold water. | 在温度这么低的海水里 她坚持不了多久 |
[00:58] | I got to get on one of those boats. | 我得跟船一起去找 |
[00:59] | No, there’s nothing you can do on the water. | 你在水面上也做不了什么 |
[01:02] | We need to continue coordinating the search, | 我们得继续协调搜救行动 |
[01:04] | relaying information from here. | 保证信息畅通 |
[01:05] | Maura, did you see which way they were swimming? | 莫拉 你看见他们往哪边游了吗 |
[01:07] | No. The current just swept them away from the bridge so fast, | 没有 水流太快 把他们直接冲走了 |
[01:09] | They just disappeared in the darkness. | 他们直接消失在黑暗里了 |
[01:11] | You know the currents around here. What are their chances? | 你了解这里的水流 生还的几率有多大 |
[01:14] | Come on, Korsak. | 说吧 科萨克 |
[01:16] | I really need to know where we stand here. | 我得知道面对的是什么状况 |
[01:17] | People have gone in the water around here | 在这里落水的人 |
[01:18] | and been swept right out to sea. | 都被冲到大海里了 |
[01:20] | But they weren’t Jane Rizzoli. | 但他们不是简·里佐利 |
[01:21] | I can’t believe I let her jump. | 我怎么能让她跳下去 |
[01:23] | You didn’t let her. | 不是你让她跳的 |
[01:26] | Their best chance is if they were able | 唯一一线生机是他们 |
[01:27] | to swim to one of these outlying islands here. | 能游到海岛上 |
[01:30] | Korsak. | 我是科萨克 |
[01:35] | – Okay, thanks. – What is it? | -谢谢 -怎么了 |
[01:37] | The press. They know we’re searching for Jane and Paul, | 是媒体 他们知道我们在找简和保罗了 |
[01:39] | Want to know what’s going on. | 想知道情况如何 |
[01:40] | Prosecutor jumps off a bridge after killing his girlfriend? | 检察官杀害女朋友后投河自尽 |
[01:42] | That’s a front-page story. | 这可是能上头条的新闻 |
[01:43] | Someone needs to notify Paul’s wife | 在媒体找上保罗的妻子前 |
[01:45] | before the press gets to her. | 得有人去通知她一声 |
[01:46] | Well, we’ll stay here until they find her. | 找到她之前我们不会离开的 |
[01:49] | I’ll be back asap. | 那我尽快回来 |
[01:51] | Let me know if you hear anything. | 有消息就通知我 |
[02:02] | Jane’s a hell of a swimmer. | 简很擅长游泳 |
[02:05] | She could make it out to one of those islands | 她肯定能游到科萨克说的 |
[02:07] | that Korsak circled. | 那些小岛上 |
[02:11] | But what if she didn’t? | 要是没游到呢 |
[02:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:46] | Mrs. Westcourt? | 威斯科特夫人 |
[02:55] | Police. | 我是警察 |
[03:02] | Mrs. Westcourt? | 威斯科特夫人 |
[03:09] | Mrs. Westcourt, I’m Detective Korsak. | 威斯科特夫人 我是科萨克警探 |
[03:11] | Don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你还记不记得我 |
[03:13] | How could I forget? | 怎么能忘呢 |
[03:15] | It’s not every day | 丈夫因谋杀 |
[03:15] | that your husband gets arrested for murder. | 被逮捕可不是寻常小事 |
[03:18] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 恐怕有些坏消息 |
[03:20] | Your husband climbed out onto the Narrows Bridge. | 你丈夫爬上了海峡大桥 |
[03:23] | One of our detectives got there in time, but he fell. | 我们的一名警探及时赶到了 但他落水了 |
[03:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[03:26] | We’re doing everything we can to find him. | 我们正竭尽全力寻找他 |
[03:30] | I don’t know if it’s any comfort, | 我不知道这算不算安慰 |
[03:31] | but we don’t think Paul killed Danni Mitchell. | 但我们认为保罗不是杀死丹妮·米切尔的凶手 |
[03:36] | So what if he didn’t kill her? | 不是他杀的又怎样 |
[03:39] | He lied, cheated, and humiliated me. | 他撒谎 劈腿 侮辱我 |
[03:44] | Frankly, I don’t give a damn if he drowns. | 说实话 他淹死了关我什么事 |
[03:51] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[03:56] | I called my friend at the, um, | 我联系了我在北海湾 |
[03:57] | north bay marine research station. | 海军搜查站的朋友 |
[03:59] | He said fishermen caught several red drum last week, | 他说渔民上周抓住了几条石首鱼 |
[04:02] | which is indicative of warmer currents | 证明有暖流 |
[04:04] | moving up the coast. | 冲向海岸 |
[04:05] | So, the surface temperature might be warmer | 所以海水表面的温度要比巡防队员 |
[04:07] | than what the coast guard thought. | 想象的要温暖一些 |
[04:08] | Yeah, it’s possible. | 没错 很有可能 |
[04:09] | Which means she could survive longer in the water. | 这就表明她能在水里多坚持一会儿 |
[04:12] | She just has to keep swimming to one of those islands. | 她只需要坚持住 游到岛上 |
[04:14] | If there’s one thing I know about my sister, | 我姐姐最为出众的特质 |
[04:15] | she won’t give up. | 就是她从不放弃 |
[04:16] | Janie will keep swimming. | 简妮会一直游的 |
[04:18] | – Hey, Frankie. – Yeah? | -弗兰基 -怎么了 |
[04:19] | A fisherman thinks he’s spotted something. | 有个渔民好像看到了什么 |
[04:20] | They’re checking it out. | 他们正在确认 |
[04:23] | Korsak. | 我是科萨克 |
[04:26] | How long ago? | 多久之前 |
[04:29] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[04:43] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[05:03] | Janie! | 简妮 |
[05:05] | Janie! | 简妮 |
[05:06] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[05:12] | Come here. God. | 过来 天呐 |
[05:14] | Oh. Okay. | 没事了 |
[05:18] | It’s a good thing mom made us | 幸亏妈妈让我们 |
[05:19] | take all those swimming lessons when we were kids, huh? | 小时候去上游泳课 |
[05:21] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Okay. | 没事 |
[05:27] | I’ve never been so happy to see you. | 见到你我从没这么高兴过 |
[05:39] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 警局见 |
[05:43] | Take good care of her. | 好好照顾她 |
[06:01] | So, I think Maura was scared | 莫拉只是害怕 |
[06:04] | she was gonna lose her best friend | 会失去最好的朋友 |
[06:05] | and probably embarrassed to be feeling that way | 很可能她觉得在大家面前表露出来 |
[06:09] | in front of everyone. | 很尴尬 |
[06:13] | I’m just doing my job, mom. | 我只是在工作 妈 |
[06:15] | True. | 没错 |
[06:15] | But you always say, | 但你总说 |
[06:18] | “A smart cop weighs the risks for the greater good.” | “聪明的警察会为大局而冒险” |
[06:21] | Well, you don’t forget anything, do you? | 你还是能记住一些事的嘛 |
[06:23] | Look, I’m just saying. | 我只是想说 |
[06:24] | It’s hard sometimes on the rest of us. | 有时候对我们来说挺艰难的 |
[06:28] | Okay. Then why aren’t you upset? | 好吧 那你怎么不难过 |
[06:30] | Well, I’m not happy that you jumped off a bridge. | 我是不满你从桥上跳下去 |
[06:37] | But I have wasted too much time over the years | 但我这辈子浪费太多时间 |
[06:40] | worrying about things I can’t control. | 去担心我无法掌控的事 |
[06:43] | It never did me any good with you or your father. | 这让我跟你和你爸爸总是处不好关系 |
[06:46] | Ma, you got two kids that lay their lives down every day | 妈 你有两个随时都可能为别人 |
[06:51] | for other people. | 献出生命的孩子 |
[06:55] | When is that gonna be something you’re proud of? | 什么时候这才能成为让你骄傲的事 |
[06:58] | Jane, I’m proud of you. | 简 我很为你骄傲 |
[07:02] | You’re great at what you do. | 你的工作做得很好 |
[07:04] | I don’t want to stop you from being who you are. | 我不想阻止你成为你想成为的人 |
[07:08] | So I’m learning to accept your job | 所以我在学着接受你的工作 |
[07:12] | and the way that you do it. | 和你的工作方式 |
[07:15] | You back in therapy? | 你又去做心理辅导了 |
[07:16] | Yes, I am. | 对 没错 |
[07:22] | Wh– you’re going? | 你去哪 你要走了吗 |
[07:25] | You sure you’re not upset? | 你确定你不伤心吗 |
[07:27] | No, not even a little bit. | 不 一点都不 |
[07:28] | I just got to go to the dry cleaners. | 我得去干洗店 |
[07:30] | I’ve got a… big job interview coming up. | 我很快要去参加一个重要的工作面试 |
[07:34] | What job interview? | 什么工作面试 |
[07:35] | I don’t want to jinx it. | 说出来会走霉运的 |
[07:39] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[07:41] | Bye, ma. | 再见 妈 |
[07:51] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 还行 |
[07:54] | Tired. | 很累 |
[07:57] | Bruised. | 有些擦伤 |
[08:09] | It was the only thing I could afford | 我不用二次贷款 |
[08:10] | without taking out a second mortgage, so… | 就只能买得起这个 所以… |
[08:12] | It’s my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[08:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:19] | I know jumping in after Paul was dangerous. | 我知道跟着保罗跳下去很危险 |
[08:25] | Did you think about any of us before you jumped? | 你跳下去之前想过我们吗 |
[08:29] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[08:32] | I didn’t think about you. | 我没有想过你 |
[08:35] | And I didn’t think about my family. | 我也没有想过我的家人 |
[08:37] | I didn’t even think about myself. | 我甚至没有想过自己 |
[08:40] | The only person that I thought about was Paul | 我当时想的只有保罗一个人 |
[08:43] | and that I was the only one that could help him. | 而我是唯一能救他的人 |
[08:47] | I wasn’t gonna let him drown, Maura. | 我不能让他淹死 莫拉 |
[08:50] | I guess that’s the instinct that makes you such a good cop. | 我想就是这种直觉让你成了一名好警察 |
[08:55] | And maybe a bit hard to love. | 而且可能有点不讨人喜欢 |
[09:01] | I was just afraid I lost you. | 我只是害怕失去你 |
[09:07] | And I just kept thinking that I didn’t do enough to help you. | 我一直在想我没有尽力帮你 |
[09:09] | I — why didn’t I go and help you talk Paul down, | 我…我为什么没有跟你一起去劝保罗 |
[09:13] | or why didn’t I stop you from going over the railing? | 我为什么没有阻止你翻过护栏 |
[09:16] | Why wasn’t I closer to grab you? | 我为什么没有站在能抓住你的地方 |
[09:23] | That’s survivor’s guilt. | 这是幸存者的内疚 |
[09:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:28] | BPD did a seminar on it. | 警局举办过关于这个的研讨会 |
[09:31] | You went? | 你去了 |
[09:32] | I read the pamphlet. | 我读了手册 |
[09:36] | Survivor’s guilt. | 幸存者的内疚 |
[09:39] | That makes perfect sense. | 这完全说得通 |
[09:41] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么就没想到呢 |
[09:42] | Well, there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次嘛 |
[09:48] | Maura, there was nothing you could have done | 莫拉 你当时在桥上 |
[09:49] | on that bridge, okay? | 什么都做不了 |
[09:52] | That’s on me. | 那是我的错 |
[09:56] | Weren’t you scared? | 你不害怕吗 |
[09:59] | Not until I was falling. | 往下落的时候才开始害怕 |
[10:01] | Then, yeah, then I was petrified. | 我当时都吓傻了 |
[10:05] | And my life flashed before my eyes and — | 我的一生在我眼前掠过 |
[10:09] | the weirdest thing was all I could think about | 奇怪的是我只能想到那些 |
[10:11] | was all the stuff I still want to do. | 我还想做的事 |
[10:14] | Like what? | 比如 |
[10:15] | I don’t know. Um, watch the Sox win another series | 我不知道 看红袜队再赢一个赛季 |
[10:18] | or go to beer-brewing class or learn how to make ravioli. | 去参加酿啤酒课或者学做意大利饺 |
[10:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:25] | You’re plunging to your death | 你马上就要死了 |
[10:26] | and you had ravioli and beer on your mind? | 而你脑子里想的却是意大利饺和啤酒 |
[10:30] | I’m a girl with simple tastes. | 我是个品味单一的姑娘 |
[10:32] | I think we need to work on your bucket list. | 我觉得我们应该列一下你的愿望清单 |
[10:35] | That sounds like crazy fun. | 这听起来很有趣 |
[10:37] | But right now we have a case to crack. | 但现在我们还有案子要破 |
[10:40] | So… what’s our next step? | 所以…下一步怎么做 |
[10:45] | Susie, we have a new case — Danni Mitchell. | 苏茜 我们有了个新案子 丹妮·米切尔 |
[10:48] | She is a 25-year-old woman | 她二十五岁 |
[10:49] | who was found dead in her apartment. | 被人发现死在公寓里 |
[10:51] | All right. Either I’m being punk’d or you’re losing it. | 好吧 要不是我被整了就是你健忘了 |
[10:53] | Well, I never punk, | 我从不整人 |
[10:54] | and I can assure you I’m in full control of my faculties. | 而且我敢保证我的身体运行良好 |
[10:56] | And I can assure you that Danni Mitchell | 我敢保证丹妮·米切尔 |
[10:58] | is a case we started last week. | 是我们上周处理的案子 |
[10:59] | Well, we’re gonna start the case again this week. | 我们这周要重新处理这个案子 |
[11:02] | So, why are we entering this parallel universe? | 我们为什么要进入这个平行宇宙呢 |
[11:05] | Paul Westcourt was set up, and we took the bait. | 保罗·威斯科特是被陷害的 我们上钩了 |
[11:08] | We believed what the real killer wanted us to believe. | 我们相信了真正的凶手想让我们相信的 |
[11:16] | So we’re looking at it with fresh eyes and an open mind. | 所以我们要用新的眼光和思想去审视它 |
[11:18] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 你说得真好 |
[11:20] | Now let’s figure out what we missed. | 现在我们来看看我们错过了什么 |
[11:23] | Still can’t believe you jumped in after me. | 还是不敢相信你跟着我跳下去了 |
[11:26] | Well, I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做我的工作 |
[11:28] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道这是假话 |
[11:32] | Well, trying to figure out who might want you in jail — | 试着查清是谁想让你进监狱 |
[11:34] | that’s my job now. | 这现在是我的工作 |
[11:35] | So…who hated you enough to do something like this? | 所以…有谁会恨你到这种程度吗 |
[11:40] | Long list. | 很多人 |
[11:41] | I burned a lot of bridges | 我为了坐进地检办公室 |
[11:42] | climbing the ladder in the D.A.’s office. | 可是得罪了不少人 |
[11:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:46] | No, this — this was personal. | 不 这是私人恩怨 |
[11:50] | What about a-a friend or maybe another girlfriend? | 有没有可能是朋友或者是另一个女朋友 |
[11:55] | There was never any other girlfriend. | 从来就没有别的女朋友 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Well, somebody went after the woman you love, | 有人杀了你爱的那个女人 |
[12:03] | so somebody knew there was an affair. | 所以有人知道你有外遇 |
[12:05] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[12:06] | We were so careful to keep it secret. | 我们一直很小心地保密 |
[12:08] | The entire time? | 一直吗 |
[12:10] | You never slipped up once? | 你从没走漏风声过 |
[12:13] | You never thought maybe somebody you knew saw you? | 你从没觉得你认识的人看到过你们 |
[12:18] | Only thing I can think of is one night, | 我只能想到有一个晚上 |
[12:20] | I felt like a car was following us. | 我感觉有一辆车跟着我们 |
[12:22] | It pulled into the motel behind us | 它跟着我们进了汽车旅馆 |
[12:23] | and was still there when we came out. | 我们出来的时候它还在那儿 |
[12:26] | Danni thought I was being paranoid. | 丹妮觉得是我大惊小怪 |
[12:27] | Did you get a plate number? | 你看到车牌号了吗 |
[12:29] | – Nope. – Make, model? | -没有 -那车型和外形呢 |
[12:31] | It was a little red, maybe burgundy, economy car. | 有点发红 可能是酒红色 经济型轿车 |
[12:35] | It was dark. I — I know. | 当时天很黑 我知道 |
[12:37] | It’s not much to go on. | 这没什么帮助 |
[12:38] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[12:42] | We’re in trouble here, aren’t we? | 我们有麻烦了 不是吗 |
[12:45] | We’ll find something. | 我们会有所发现的 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:49] | I reconfirmed Paul’s wife’s alibi. It’s solid. | 我确认了保罗妻子的不在场证明 很确凿 |
[12:52] | Phone records | 电话记录 |
[12:52] | have her on her cell at the time of the murder. | 说明案发时她在家 |
[12:54] | Cell tower pings put her at home. | 信号塔确认她在家 |
[12:56] | Well, you’re on the road to solid. | 是个不错的证明 |
[12:58] | You’re not quite there yet. | 但还不能算确凿 |
[12:59] | She was online playing her regular nightly chess game | 她还在网上和伦敦的一个人玩国际象棋 |
[13:01] | with a guy in London. | 这是她的定期娱乐项目 |
[13:02] | I.P. address goes back to her laptop at home. | IP地址也追踪到她家里的电脑 |
[13:05] | And welcome to solid. | 这下算是确凿了 |
[13:06] | Did you find anybody else who’d want to take Paul down? | 你找到想要陷害保罗的人了吗 |
[13:09] | Mm, I’ve looked at the families | 我检查了十几个被他 |
[13:10] | of a dozen murderers that he put behind bars. | 关进监狱的谋杀犯的家人 |
[13:13] | There’s nothing that leads me to believe | 没有让我觉得 |
[13:15] | any of them would have concocted such an elaborate plan | 能制定出这种精心谋划的陷害 |
[13:17] | to get back at him. | 来陷害他的人 |
[13:18] | Then your revenge theory is wrong. Jane. | 那说明你这个复仇理论是错的 简 |
[13:22] | You sure about this guy? | 你确定这人是无辜的吗 |
[13:32] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[13:35] | This case is going down faster than the Titanic. | 这案子比泰坦尼克号沉得还快 |
[13:38] | I have been looking at everyone | 我已经排查了检察院 |
[13:40] | inside and outside the D.A’s office, | 里里外外的所有相关人员 |
[13:42] | trying to see if anyone had a personal ax to grind with Paul. | 想看看有没有和他有过节的人 |
[13:45] | Nothing? | 什么也没查到吗 |
[13:45] | Nothing out of the ordinary, no. | 没什么不寻常的地方 |
[13:49] | Frankie, can you finish going through these files? | 弗兰基 剩下的你能过一遍吗 |
[13:52] | Maybe you’ll have better luck | 也许比我运气好点 |
[13:53] | trying to find someone who wanted to frame Paul. | 能找到一个有陷害保罗动机的人 |
[13:55] | Well, I got to meet ma for lunch first. | 我得先和妈去吃午饭 |
[13:57] | Did she say anything to you about a job interview? | 她跟你说什么工作面试了吗 |
[13:59] | Just that she had one. | 只提到说要去 |
[14:00] | She didn’t want to jinx it. | 她说说出来会走霉运 |
[14:02] | Why does she want to talk to me? | 那她为什么单单要跟我讨论 |
[14:03] | Just lucky, I guess. | 你比较幸运吧 我猜 |
[14:12] | Okay, so, I’ve been scouring the ads for work. | 我一直在关注招聘广告 |
[14:16] | I’m sure it’s tough out there. | 我想要找到一个肯定不容易吧 |
[14:17] | Nope. I found the perfect job. | 完全不是 我找到了一份完美的工作 |
[14:20] | But I really need you to help me. | 但我确实需要你的帮忙 |
[14:22] | I’m not gonna threaten to give someone a parking ticket again. | 我可不要再拿开停车罚单威胁别人了 |
[14:24] | No, I only want you to help me practice for my interview. | 不 只是想让你帮我练习一下面试技巧 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:31] | So, what’s the job? | 工作是什么啊 |
[14:33] | It’s a management training position | 是给一个规模巨大的 |
[14:35] | with a really, really large restaurant company. | 餐饮公司做职业训练部经理 |
[14:39] | And it comes with a great salary, | 而且薪水很高 |
[14:41] | health benefits, and a pension plan. | 有医保还有养老保险呢 |
[14:45] | Well, I never had a pension plan before, Frankie. | 我以前还从来没有享受过养老保险呢 |
[14:50] | Ma, uh, how are you gonna get them to see | 妈 那你要怎么说服他们 |
[14:53] | that your experience as a housewife | 以你作为一个家庭妇女和 |
[14:55] | a-and a deli worker | 餐厅服务员的经验 |
[14:56] | makes you right for a high-end restaurant job? | 能让你成为一个优秀的高端餐饮业高管呢 |
[14:58] | Well, that’s what I’m gonna show you | 这正是我们俩的模拟面试中 |
[15:00] | when we practice for my interview. | 我将向你展示的 |
[15:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | Wonder what that’s all about. | 那边是在干什么啊 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:09] | All I know is that he’s invited us down here | 我只知道他要请我们来 |
[15:12] | for some kind of celebration tonight. | 参加今晚的什么庆祝活动 |
[15:15] | So, come on. | 来吧 |
[15:16] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[15:19] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:23] | There’s like 50 questions here. | 这得有五十个问题了吧 |
[15:25] | 75. | 七十五个 |
[15:27] | I really need to be prepared, Frankie. | 我必须要准备周全 弗兰基 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | How does a woman with so much work experience | 作为一个拥有这么多工作经验的女性 |
[15:36] | have such a youthful appearance? | 你是怎么保持自己的青春容颜的 |
[15:40] | Really? No one’s gonna ask you that. | 真的假的啊 没人会这么问你的 |
[15:44] | I know. It’s just a joke question. | 我知道 写那个问题只是个玩笑啦 |
[15:46] | – Go ahead. Go to the next one. – All right. | -继续吧 问下一个 -好的 |
[15:49] | I was thinking, we should make our own bucket lists | 我在考虑我们应该列出自己的愿望清单 |
[15:52] | and share them with each other. | 然后给对方看 |
[15:53] | Couldn’t I just take you out for gluten-free pizza? | 我能不能直接请你吃顿无谷披萨了事 |
[15:56] | Well, I think you owe me this. | 这是你欠我的 |
[15:57] | I mean, I spent the entire night on the bridge | 我一整晚都待在桥上 |
[15:59] | sure I was never going to see you again. | 想着我以后都见不到你了 |
[16:01] | – Okay, I’ll make a bucket list. – Yes! | -好吧 我会列个愿望清单 -太好了 |
[16:05] | Is this why you called me down here? | 你叫我下来就是为了这个吗 |
[16:08] | No. I called you because you were right. | 不是 我叫你来是因为你是对的 |
[16:09] | Of course I was. About what? | 我当然是对的了 什么对了 |
[16:11] | Fresh eyes on Danni’s murder. | 丹妮的谋杀案出现了新转机 |
[16:13] | So I went back to Paul’s fingerprint, | 我又去检查了保罗的指纹 |
[16:14] | and I did a microanalysis on everything that was left behind. | 并对所有遗留物做了微量分析 |
[16:18] | I found soybean oil, | 我找到了豆油 |
[16:20] | vinegar, tomato puree, and sodium benzoate. | 醋 番茄浓汤 还有含纳苯酸盐 |
[16:23] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[16:23] | Paul likes barbecue sauce. | 保罗喜欢吃烧烤酱 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:28] | Great news if we’re planning a cookout. | 如果我们要办烧烤的话那这真是好消息 |
[16:30] | It’s not exactly the case-breaking clue I was hoping for. | 但这和我期待的破案关键好像差别大了点 |
[16:33] | It’s just the beginning. | 那还只是开始 |
[16:36] | She got a haircut. | 她剪了头发 |
[16:37] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我本来也是这么以为的 |
[16:38] | But I was looking at the case file | 但我刚才在看第一起 |
[16:40] | from the first murder, | 谋杀案卷宗 |
[16:42] | and the victim in that case | 我发现那起案件的受害人 |
[16:43] | also had long hair in her DMV photo | 驾照上也用了长发的照片 |
[16:46] | and short hair in her autopsy photo. | 而尸检照片却是短发 |
[16:49] | She got a haircut, too? | 她也剪头发了 |
[16:50] | Well, the coincidence made me look back at Danni’s photo, | 这种诡异的巧合让我重新审视丹妮的照片 |
[16:53] | and I realized that her hair was cut after she died. | 然后我发现她的头发是在死后被剪掉的 |
[16:57] | So, to the trained eye, | 对于训练有素的眼睛来说 |
[16:59] | it’s obvious that both victims’ hair | 两位受害人的头发很明显 |
[17:00] | was not cut by a professional — | 都不是被专业人士剪掉的 |
[17:02] | that somebody just grabbed it and lopped it off. | 而是被人抓起后粗鲁地剪掉的 |
[17:04] | So, both victims had their hair cut after they were dead. | 所以两个受害人的头发都是死后被剪掉的 |
[17:08] | And since nobody investigating the original case noticed it, | 而且既然原案探员没有一人注意到 |
[17:11] | either Danni’s killer murdered both women | 若非两人都是丹妮案的凶手所杀 |
[17:13] | and Paul convicted the wrong man or — | 而保罗抓错了人 那就是 |
[17:16] | Danni’s killer learned that detail from the first killer. | 丹妮案的凶手从第一个凶手那得到的消息 |
[17:19] | Mm! Way to go, Maura. | 干得漂亮 莫拉 |
[17:26] | So, you think the guy sitting in prison knows who murdered Danni? | 你说监狱里的那个人认识杀害丹妮的凶手 |
[17:29] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[17:30] | I think we should get to him first thing tomorrow morning. | 我觉得应该明天一早就去找他 |
[17:32] | Well, maybe we don’t need to be so hasty. | 我们还是别这么着急吧 |
[17:34] | Why shouldn’t we? | 为什么不呢 |
[17:35] | I’ve been over this guy’s case files, | 我看过了整个案件资料 |
[17:36] | and one thing’s very clear — he hates women. | 有一件事很明显 就是他讨厌女人 |
[17:39] | Last time I looked, you’re a woman. | 我想 你好像是女人吧 |
[17:42] | It’s easy to see how you made detective. | 这都看出来了 怪不得你能当侦探 |
[17:45] | I’m just saying, I don’t think | 我只是说 我觉得 |
[17:46] | we’re doing ourselves any favors | 让你和这个疯子正面交锋 |
[17:47] | to put you in a room with that maniac. | 对我们没什么好处 |
[17:49] | I can handle him. | 我应付得来 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I can, too. | 我也能啊 |
[17:51] | I just think it’s better if I take a run at him. | 我只是觉得我来对付他更好点 |
[17:53] | All right, yeah, you don’t need to convince me | 好吧 要我早上多睡一小时 |
[17:55] | to stay in bed one more hour. No problem. | 是不需要努力说服我的 没问题 |
[17:57] | What’s the big mystery? | 到底有什么大秘密啊 |
[17:58] | Why’d you call us all down here? | 你把我们都叫来干什么呀 |
[17:59] | Soon enough. | 马上揭晓 |
[18:01] | Yeah, what’s going on, Vince? | 就是啊 什么大秘密啊 文斯 |
[18:03] | So, beers around? | 都来啤酒吗 |
[18:05] | I’ll have a shiraz. | 我来杯葡萄酒吧 |
[18:08] | How come you playing bartender? | 你怎么当起酒保了 |
[18:10] | I’m not really playing bartender. | 我不是真的当酒保 |
[18:12] | I’m just filling in for tonight. | 只是今晚当个班 |
[18:15] | Okay. I’m with Frankie. | 好吧 我和弗兰基一个意见 |
[18:16] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事啊 |
[18:18] | After lots of discussions with Kiki about my future, | 在与琪琪对我的未来进行了无数深入讨论后 |
[18:21] | I’ve decided this is my retirement plan. | 我终于制定了我的退休计划 |
[18:23] | It will give me a way to make money | 这样在我的暮年 我既能有 |
[18:24] | and a place to play music in my twilight years. | 赚钱的方式 又能有玩音乐的地方 |
[18:27] | I bought the place. | 所以就把这儿买下来了 |
[18:29] | You’re looking at the new owner of the Dirty Robber. | 我就是脏强盗酒吧的新老板 |
[18:31] | So, you keep working and we get free drinks. | 所以是你继续工作 我们喝免费啤酒吗 |
[18:37] | How about I keep working | 不如还是我继续工作 |
[18:39] | and I put you all on my friends and family discount plan? | 然后把你们都列入亲友折扣单怎么样 |
[18:42] | Fair enough. | 成交 |
[18:44] | Well, cheers. | 那么干杯 |
[18:46] | To renaissance man, a cop, musician, | 为一个警察兼音乐家 |
[18:49] | and businessman extraordinaire. | 和非凡的商人的重生干杯 |
[18:52] | – How exciting! – Hear, hear. | -激动人心啊 -干杯干杯 |
[18:53] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[18:54] | Bona fortuna. | 祝好运 |
[19:17] | Mark, I’m detective Korsak. | 马克 我是科萨克警探 |
[19:21] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:22] | To talk. | 想跟你聊聊 |
[19:23] | How’s life in Walpole treating you? | 沃波尔的妻子对你怎么样 |
[19:26] | Things couldn’t be better. | 不能再好了 |
[19:27] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:28] | I heard you had a big complaint about prison life. | 我听说你总在抱怨监狱生活 |
[19:31] | The room service isn’t as good as I expected. | 牢房服务没我期待的好啊 |
[19:33] | Oh, and I hear the library is too small for your taste. | 我还听说这里的图书馆对你来说不够看 |
[19:36] | You’ve already been through all the books. | 你把这儿的书都看完了 |
[19:38] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[19:40] | I’m a voracious reader. | 我就是爱读书 |
[19:41] | That why I brought you a bagful. | 所以我就给你买了一袋子 |
[19:48] | What do I have to do? | 那你要我做什么 |
[19:49] | Answer a few questions. | 回答我几个问题 |
[19:55] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[19:57] | We found out you chopped your victim’s hair off | 我们发现你把受害人的头发割了下来 |
[19:59] | for a trophy. | 当战利品 |
[20:01] | Why go back and look at my case? | 为什么又来看我的案子 |
[20:02] | I’m investigating a murder that was carried out the same way. | 我在调查一个作案方式一模一样的案子 |
[20:05] | Did you have an accomplice | 你是不是有个知道 |
[20:07] | that knew you cut your victim’s hair? | 你会割掉受害人头发的同伙 |
[20:10] | The librarian told me that you like war history. | 图书管理员跟我说你喜欢战争类书籍 |
[20:13] | This book won the Booker Prize last year. | 这本书去年可赢了布克文学奖 |
[20:17] | There was no accomplice. | 我没有同伙 |
[20:18] | Well, somebody knew what you did with the hair | 那总得有人知道你割头发的事 |
[20:20] | because they copied every detail of your crime. | 因为他们完全模仿了你作案的每个细节 |
[20:28] | I had a pen pal. | 我曾经有个笔友 |
[20:31] | I’m gonna need a little bit more than that. | 光这点恐怕不够 |
[20:33] | This chick — she sent me a bunch of letters. | 这个女人 给我寄了一堆信 |
[20:35] | She said she liked me, | 她说她喜欢我 |
[20:36] | and eventually, I let her come and visit. | 最后 我就同意了让她来看我 |
[20:39] | She said she couldn’t stand seeing me locked up. | 她说受不了我被关起来 |
[20:41] | She hated the prosecutor and she wanted to avenge | 她恨那个检察官 还想为我复仇 |
[20:44] | what he did to me, so I gave her a tutorial. | 因为他让我进了监狱 所以我就教了她 |
[20:48] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[20:49] | Sarah Daniels. | 莎拉·丹妮尔斯 |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | We had a deal. | 我们有交易的 |
[20:58] | Info for books. | 拿书换消息 |
[21:02] | You’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这本的 |
[21:05] | “The feminine mystique” By Betty Friedan. | 《妙女传奇》 贝蒂·浮单写的 |
[21:21] | Hey, Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[21:22] | Nina, hello. | 妮娜 你好 |
[21:23] | Jane asked me to pick up Mark Talbot’s prison letters | 简让我来要马克·泰尔波特监狱的来往信件 |
[21:26] | tf you’re done analyzing them. | 如果你分析完了的话 |
[21:27] | We are finished with the letters. | 信件分析完了 |
[21:29] | We didn’t find anything helpful. | 没找到什么有用的线索 |
[21:32] | But Susie is still working on the envelopes. | 但苏茜还在分析信封 |
[21:34] | I’ll let her know. | 我会告诉她的 |
[21:36] | So, how’s BPD treating you? | 在这里干的还好吗 |
[21:37] | I love it. | 很好 |
[21:39] | Kind of feel like I’ve finally found a home. | 有种终于找到了家的感觉 |
[21:40] | And you’re from Chicago, right? | 你是芝加哥来的吧 |
[21:42] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[21:42] | So how’d you end you here? | 那怎么来了这里 |
[21:46] | Um, it’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[21:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:50] | I-I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不想让你不开心的 |
[21:51] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[21:55] | It’s the 14-year-old kid | 是因为那个杀害了 |
[21:57] | who killed my boyfriend to get in a gang. | 我男友的14岁黑帮少年 |
[22:00] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:03] | Is that why you left Chicago PD? | 所以你才离开了芝加哥警署吗 |
[22:07] | My beat was overrun with gangs. | 我之前一直和黑帮打交道 |
[22:09] | I made sure the middle-school kids | 我确保了中学的孩子 |
[22:10] | on their way home were safe, and they were. | 安全回家 事实也确实如此 |
[22:12] | I had their backs. | 我保护了他们 |
[22:14] | Marcus was a teacher at that middle school. | 当时马库斯是那所中学的老师 |
[22:17] | The boy who shot him was a student, | 开枪的是个学生 |
[22:19] | killed him in his classroom. | 在教室杀害了他 |
[22:23] | I couldn’t protect the person I loved most. | 我没能保护好我最爱的那个人 |
[22:26] | I’m really sorry that I brought it up. | 很抱歉我提起了这件事 |
[22:28] | Oh, I’m glad you asked. | 其实我很高兴你问了 |
[22:32] | It was kind of strange | 来到一个陌生的地方 |
[22:33] | not having anyone around here who knew. | 一个人也不认识的感受也不好 |
[23:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[23:11] | It’s so nice you’re here. | 你能来真好 |
[23:13] | Thank you, I guess. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | I just mean I am really nervous | 我是说我好紧张 |
[23:18] | and I wish my mom had come to the interview with me | 我也希望我妈妈能像你这样 |
[23:19] | like you have. | 陪我来 |
[23:23] | Which one is your daughter? | 哪位是你女儿啊 |
[23:27] | Angela Rizzoli? | 安琪拉·里佐利 |
[23:30] | You’re next up. | 你是下一个 |
[23:33] | Ah, the warden sent you | 监狱长给你送来了 |
[23:35] | all of Mark’s jailhouse correspondence. | 马克服刑期间的所有通信啊 |
[23:37] | Yeah. Crime lab just finished all the letters. | 对啊 实验室已经完成了分析 |
[23:40] | I reviewed all the prison security video, | 我查看了一遍监狱的监控录像 |
[23:43] | pulled some stills. | 截了几张图 |
[23:45] | She always wore a hat and glasses. | 她总是带着帽子和太阳镜 |
[23:47] | She knew exactly where the cameras were | 她清楚的知道每个摄像头的位置 |
[23:48] | and how to avoid them. | 还知道怎么隐藏 |
[23:51] | Sarah Daniels’ last address was | 莎拉·丹妮尔斯最后留的地址 |
[23:53] | in south Boston on Dorchester. | 是南波士顿的多尔切斯特 |
[23:54] | Well, we need to pick her up. | 我们得去接她 |
[23:55] | Uniforms are already bringing her in. | 警员已经把她带来了 |
[24:00] | Hi. Barry Martin. | 你好 我是巴里·马丁 |
[24:01] | Hi. Angela Rizzoli. | 你好 我是安琪拉·里佐利 |
[24:03] | Hi. Very nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[24:04] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道您在想什么 |
[24:06] | I’m too old. | 我太老了 |
[24:08] | But, Mr. Martin, I’ve got something | 但是马丁先生 我所拥有的 |
[24:10] | none of those lovely young girls in your waiting room have, | 是等候室里那些年轻漂亮的姑娘们所没有的 |
[24:15] | and that’s real-life experience. | 那就是人生阅历 |
[24:17] | Everyone brings something unique to the party. | 大家都有与众不同的地方 |
[24:20] | Well, I m glad you said that. | 很高兴您能这么说 |
[24:21] | What makes me unique is all the things that I bring. | 我的经历让我与众不同 |
[24:24] | I’ve raised three children who turned out amazingly well. | 我养大了三个优秀的孩子 |
[24:29] | Well, actually, one has had his struggles. | 虽然其中一个曾经惹了点麻烦 |
[24:32] | I managed my husband’s plumbing company for over 20 years. | 我管理我丈夫的水管公司二十多年 |
[24:36] | And a couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[24:38] | I went back to work in the restaurant business. | 我又重新回到餐饮业工作 |
[24:41] | I see you worked at the, uh, Division 1 Cafe. | 上面写着你在…分部咖啡馆工作 |
[24:44] | Well, I didn’t just work there. | 可不只是工作那么简单 |
[24:46] | I was the cafe’s cook, | 我是咖啡馆的厨子 |
[24:49] | waitress, manager, dishwasher, | 服务生 经理 洗碗工 |
[24:52] | and occasional bouncer. | 偶尔还客串保镖 |
[24:56] | That actually all sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[24:58] | I’m a hard worker, Mr. Martin. | 我很勤奋 马丁先生 |
[25:00] | And I’m really good with people. | 也很擅长跟人打交道 |
[25:01] | And I — well, I would like to work with you. | 我愿意为您工作 |
[25:05] | And if you give me this opportunity, | 如果您能给我这个机会 |
[25:07] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[25:10] | Look, I-I can see | 我知道 |
[25:11] | there are a lot of really good candidates for this job. | 有很多优秀的人在竞争这份工作 |
[25:14] | But in my book, | 但我认为 |
[25:15] | age and experience trumps youth every single time. | 年龄和阅历永远胜过年轻 |
[25:19] | Your age is not even a consideration. | 你的年龄不是问题 |
[25:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[25:29] | Officers said they put Sarah Daniels in here. | 警员说他们把莎拉·丹妮尔斯带到这儿了 |
[25:37] | What is it that you think I’ve done? | 你们以为我做了什么 |
[25:45] | I’ve been in a wheelchair since I was 16. | 我十六岁就坐上了轮椅 |
[25:47] | I was paralyzed from the waist down | 高中时发生的一次体育事故 |
[25:49] | in a high-school gymnastics accident. | 让我半身瘫痪 |
[25:51] | Your driver’s license was used in a prison visiting office. | 你的驾照曾被人来探监 |
[25:56] | Uh, w-was it about three months ago? | 是三个月前的事吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah. How’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[26:02] | That was about the time I lost my wallet. | 那时我丢了钱包 |
[26:05] | You remember where you were when you lost it? | 你还记得是在哪儿丢的吗 |
[26:06] | Uh, I’d only been to two places that day — | 我那天只去过两个地方 |
[26:09] | Uh, a post office on Wilton | 威尔顿的一家邮局 |
[26:10] | and my physical therapist’s office | 还有百老街120号 |
[26:13] | at 120 Broad Street. | 我的理疗师的办公室 |
[26:14] | I went back, but I couldn’t find it. | 我回去找了 但没找到 |
[26:16] | What else was in the wallet? | 钱包里还有什么 |
[26:17] | A few credit cards, | 几张信用卡 |
[26:18] | dry-cleaning receipt, and a little cash. | 干洗店收据 还有一点现金 |
[26:20] | Did they ever try to use the credit cards? | 有人用过你的信用卡吗 |
[26:22] | No. | 没有 |
[26:26] | Um…do you by chance recognize the woman that stole your I.D.? | 你认识这个盗用你身份的女人吗 |
[26:30] | Uh, based on this photo, I-it could be anyone. | 看这张照片 她可能是任何人 |
[26:38] | I can’t find any connection between Sarah Daniels | 我找不到莎拉·丹妮尔斯 |
[26:40] | and anyone involved in this case. | 和涉案人员的联系 |
[26:42] | Well, maybe she was targeted by the murderer | 也许凶手盯上她 |
[26:44] | because they both look alike. | 是因为他们很像 |
[26:46] | I hope so because if this is random, | 但愿如此 要是只是巧合 |
[26:49] | it could be like looking for a needle in a haystack. | 那简直就是大海捞针了 |
[26:53] | What are you gonna tell Paul? | 你要怎么跟保罗说 |
[26:55] | That we’re knee-deep in a very big haystack. | 我们被困在大海里了 |
[27:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:09] | We thought we had the murderer | 我们以为找到了凶手 |
[27:11] | and I wanted to see if you knew her, | 想让你看看你认不认识她 |
[27:13] | but it turns out she didn’t do it. | 结果不是她做的 |
[27:15] | Tell me there’s at least | 告诉我你们 |
[27:16] | a glimmer of light at the end of this tunnel. | 至少有一点点线索 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | We know that Danni’s killer is a woman. | 我们知道杀了丹妮的是个女人 |
[27:22] | We know that she got into the prison | 我们知道她用 |
[27:26] | with an I.D. that she stole somewhere around 120 Broad Street. | 在百老街120号偷来的证件去了监狱 |
[27:31] | We know… | 我们知道… |
[27:33] | Does that area mean something to you? | 那地方你有头绪吗 |
[27:35] | No. I-I mean, it’s around the corner from my office, | 没有 那地方离我办公室很近 |
[27:38] | So I was just thinking I must pass by there almost every day. | 我是在想我大概每天都经过那里 |
[27:41] | Is there anything else you found? | 还有什么发现吗 |
[27:42] | What about the red car? | 那辆红色轿车呢 |
[27:44] | Any luck? | 有线索吗 |
[27:45] | We checked with the hotel. | 我们跟酒店核实过了 |
[27:47] | We looked at security cameras in the area. | 也看了附近的监控录像 |
[27:50] | Nothing turned up. | 一无所获 |
[27:53] | Paul, I know it looks dark. | 保罗 我知道看起来希望渺茫 |
[27:57] | But we’re not giving up. | 但我们还没放弃 |
[28:12] | What do you got? | 有线索吗 |
[28:13] | I lifted a partial print from one of the envelopes. | 我从一个信封上提取了部分指纹 |
[28:17] | You get an I.D.? | 知道是谁了吗 |
[28:17] | No, but it contained the same barbecue-sauce residue | 不知道 但上面的烧烤酱残留物 |
[28:20] | as Paul’s print from the toilet handle. | 与冲厕手柄上提取的保罗的指纹一致 |
[28:21] | So, either they both love soul food… | 要么他们都喜欢吃黑人料理 |
[28:23] | Or they shared a meal together. | 要么他们曾一起用餐 |
[28:24] | Mm-hmm. That’s what I was thinking. | 没错 我也是这么想的 |
[28:27] | Well, maybe I overlooked someone from Paul’s office. | 也许我忽视了保罗办公室的人 |
[28:31] | Like a staff member or a coworker. | 职员或是同事 |
[28:33] | Um, any clues from the letters? | 信里有线索吗 |
[28:34] | They reveal someone intelligent, | 写信的人很聪明 |
[28:36] | probably college-educated. | 也许受过大学教育 |
[28:38] | She’s clever, manipulative, | 她精明 控制欲强 |
[28:40] | and a woman who’s clearly disturbed and frustrated. | 而且明显沮丧不安 |
[28:43] | You just described how I feel about this case. | 你刚才的描述就是我对这案子的感觉 |
[28:46] | This was just delivered for you at the front desk. | 这是刚刚送到前台给你的 |
[28:48] | Ooh, thank you, Susie. | 谢谢 苏茜 |
[28:50] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[28:52] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里有什么 |
[28:53] | A gift for you. | 给你的礼物 |
[28:56] | Why did you get me a gift? | 怎么想起来送我礼物 |
[28:58] | Because I realize that we need to live every day to its fullest, | 因为我意识到我们要充实活好每一天 |
[29:03] | So I got you something from our bucket list. | 所以我从我们的遗愿清单里选了个东西送你 |
[29:06] | How could we have the same thing on our bucket list? | 咱俩的愿望清单里怎么可能有一样的东西 |
[29:09] | You said mine was stupid. | 你说我的清单蠢透了 |
[29:11] | I don’t believe I ever used the word “Stupid.” | 我才不会用”蠢透了”这个词呢 |
[29:13] | Well, you said I need a new bucket list. | 你说我得重写一份 |
[29:15] | I merely suggested that revisiting the list | 我只是建议说重列清单 |
[29:18] | would reveal some more exciting choices. | 可能会发现更有趣的选项 |
[29:21] | Well, let’s open it. | 好吧 打开看看 |
[29:22] | Oh — okay. | 好吧 |
[29:24] | Later. | 等等再说 |
[29:25] | Why later? | 为什么还要等 |
[29:27] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[29:40] | How’d it go with the job? | 工作怎么样了 |
[29:42] | Yeah, well, the interview went well. | 面试很顺利 |
[29:45] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[29:47] | I didn’t get the job | 我没被录取 |
[29:48] | because they wanted somebody with a college degree. | 因为他们想招个有大学学历的 |
[29:52] | Oh, ma. | 妈 |
[29:54] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[29:57] | Well, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:00] | But I appreciate all your help, Frankie. | 感谢你的帮助 弗兰基 |
[30:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:03] | Hey, I’m proud of you, how you went after that job. | 你很棒 努力争取那个工作 |
[30:07] | And let me tell you something. | 跟你说 |
[30:08] | No college degree is gonna compete | 任何大学学位都比不上 |
[30:11] | with the PhD you have in a life well-lived. | 你对生活的精通 |
[30:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:16] | You got this close on your first try. | 第一次尝试就差这么一点 |
[30:18] | Who’s to say you won’t get the next one? | 谁说下次就不会成功呢 |
[30:20] | Yeah, there’s got to be an employer out there | 是啊 一定有老板 |
[30:21] | that will appreciate my life experience. | 会欣赏我的人生阅历的 |
[30:24] | You’re darn right there is. | 那是当然 |
[30:28] | Okay, so, uh, when I find that job, | 当我找到了那份工作 |
[30:31] | Are you still willing to help me? | 你还愿意帮我吗 |
[30:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:36] | Ma, of course. | 妈 这还用问 |
[30:45] | I heard the barbecue sauce in both prints matched. | 我听说两个指纹的烧烤酱吻合了 |
[30:47] | Yeah, we talked to Paul. | 是的 我们问了保罗 |
[30:48] | He said the last time he ate barbecue | 他说他上一次吃烧烤 |
[30:49] | was at a fundraiser at city hall about a week before the murder. | 是一周前在市政厅的募捐活动上 |
[30:52] | We talked to his secretary. | 我们跟他秘书谈过了 |
[30:53] | She gave us the guest list. | 她给我们了客人名单 |
[30:55] | Turn up any new suspects? | 有新的嫌疑人吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah. | 有 |
[30:58] | Paul’s wife, Carol, was at the event with him. | 保罗的妻子 卡萝 和他出席的活动 |
[31:01] | I’m not sure that makes her a prime suspect. | 不一定就证明她是头号嫌疑人 |
[31:02] | Not by itself. | 光凭这个肯定不会 |
[31:04] | We also asked the secretary if the building at 120 broadstreet | 我们还问了那个秘书对120百老街 |
[31:07] | meant anything to her. | 有没有印象 |
[31:08] | She said she remembered | 她说她记得 |
[31:09] | that’s where Carol went to the psychiatrist once a week. | 卡萝每周去那里看心理医生 |
[31:11] | Sarah Daniels and the wife | 莎拉·丹妮尔斯和他妻子 |
[31:12] | saw doctors in the same building. | 在同一座楼里看医生 |
[31:14] | Yeah, kind of more than a coincidence. | 是啊 肯定不是巧合 |
[31:15] | You think that that’s where she stole sarah’s I.D. | 你认为她在那里偷了莎拉的身份证 |
[31:17] | Here’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[31:23] | They could be sisters. | 都能当姐妹了 |
[31:25] | Got her. | 找到了 |
[31:26] | I ran Carol’s credit cards. | 我查了下卡萝的信用卡 |
[31:28] | She rented a car several months ago. | 几个月前她租了辆车 |
[31:30] | Rental agreement says it’s a small, red economy car, | 租车协议上显示是一辆小型红色轿车 |
[31:32] | Just like the one that Paul thought was following him. | 就是保罗以为在跟踪他的那辆 |
[31:34] | So she knew about the affair before we did. | 所以她在我们之前就知道她丈夫偷情了 |
[31:36] | Yeah, which gives her plenty of motive, | 是的 这也让她有了充分杀人动机 |
[31:37] | Gives her lots of time to plan this murder. | 也有充足的时间去计划谋杀 |
[31:39] | It’s a great theory, | 推理不错 |
[31:40] | Except Carol was home the night of the murder. | 但是案子发生那晚卡萝在家 |
[31:45] | Yeah, there’s that. | 对 还有这个 |
[31:55] | Paul’s wife, Carol, is our prime suspect. | 保罗的妻子 卡萝 是头号嫌疑人 |
[31:57] | Well, that explains the barbecue sauce. | 这解释了了烧烤酱的问题 |
[31:59] | We think she found out Paul was having an affair | 我们认为她发现了保罗有婚外情 |
[32:01] | And set out to destroy him with his biggest courtroom success. 683 00:32:04,059 –> 00:32:05,057 The cork murder. | 于是用他一举成名的案子去毁灭他 塞子谋杀案 |
[32:05] | Yeah, but our biggest problem | 但现在最大的问题是 |
[32:06] | is that we don’t have any forensic evidence | 没有法医证据证明她和谋杀 |
[32:07] | to tie her to the crime scene and we can’t crack her alibi. | 有关 而且我们破不了她的不在场证明 |
[32:10] | Yeah, she claims she was at home playing online chess. | 是的 她称自己在家玩网上象棋 |
[32:12] | Nina, can you play the recording of Carol’s chess game? | 妮娜 你能放一下卡萝下象棋的录像吗 |
[32:17] | We think that she had someone play chess for her at home, | 我们认为她找人在家替她下棋 |
[32:20] | But we don’t know how to prove it. | 但没法证明 |
[32:21] | How long did the match last? | 这盘棋下了多久 |
[32:23] | Over an hour. | 一个多小时 |
[32:37] | Pawn takes d-5. | 兵到D5 |
[32:41] | Right on the money. Great. | -对了 -真棒 |
[32:42] | I knew you loved chess, | 我知道你喜欢象棋 |
[32:43] | But I didn’t know you were clairvoyant. | 但不知道你还能预知未来 |
[32:44] | How did you do that? | 怎么办到的 |
[32:46] | the moves are Boris Spassky | 这些走法是鲍里斯·斯帕斯基和 |
[32:48] | versus Bobby Fischer, 1970. | 鲍比·菲舍尔1970年的对决 |
[32:50] | Nina, can you fast-forward to her next move? | 妮娜 你能快进到她下一步吗 |
[32:55] | Pawn to e-4. | 兵到E4 |
[32:59] | I could do this all day. | 我能玩一整天 |
[33:01] | Again. | 再来 |
[33:03] | Pawn takes c-3. | 兵到C3 |
[33:04] | Okay, now you’re just showing off. | 好吧 现在你这是在得瑟 |
[33:06] | I am. | 对啊 |
[33:07] | But, you know, she’s following Spassky’s moves to a “T.” | 但是 她用的是斯帕斯基的T型走法 |
[33:11] | Wait a minute. Her opponent’s moves play out randomly. | 等下 对手是随便走的 |
[33:15] | But Carol’s moves happen exactly 30 seconds | 但是卡萝每次在对手走完后 |
[33:17] | after her opponent moves. | 30秒后走下一步 |
[33:18] | She just wanted to keep the game going and credible. | 她只想让这盘棋一直进行下去 |
[33:21] | So she took spassky’s playbook | 所以她用了斯帕斯基的走法 |
[33:22] | And preprogrammed the computer | 并且提前编进电脑里 |
[33:24] | to play the game automatically. | 自动替她进行对战 |
[33:26] | Bye-bye, alibi. | 不在场证明再见了 |
[33:28] | Later, later, perpetrator. | 杀人犯回头见 |
[33:35] | Your wife’s known about the affair for months. | 你妻子知道你劈腿好几个月了 |
[33:38] | No. | 不 |
[33:40] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[33:42] | She rented a small, red economy car | 她租了一辆小型红色轿车 |
[33:45] | just like the one you thought was following you and Danni | 和你那天怀疑跟踪你和丹妮 |
[33:47] | to the hotel a while back. | 到酒店的车一样 |
[33:50] | What I can’t figure out is why you didn’t say anything | 我想不通的是 为什么当我告诉你 |
[33:53] | When I told you about the driver’s license | 驾照在120百老街被偷的时候 |
[33:54] | that was stolen at 120 broadstreet, | 你什么也没说 |
[33:57] | Since your wife goes there once a week to see her shrink. | 你妻子每周去那里看心理医生 |
[34:02] | I was hoping it was a coincidence. | 我只希望这是个巧合 |
[34:04] | Come on, Paul. You’re smarter than that. | 拜托 保罗 你应该明白的 |
[34:08] | I just didn’t want it to be true. | 我只是不希望这是真的 |
[34:13] | I’m the one who lied, cheated. | 我是劈腿的那个人 |
[34:17] | The way I handled this, I…I didn’t want it | 我不希望 因为我的做法 |
[34:20] | to be the reason that the woman I loved was dead. | 而害死了我心爱的女人 |
[34:26] | Have you told your wife about your suspicions? | 你跟你妻子说了你的疑虑了吗 |
[34:30] | No. | 没有 |
[34:33] | Well, that’s the first smart thing you’ve done so far. | 好 这回你总算没糊涂 |
[34:39] | I just need five minutes. | 我只需要五分钟 |
[34:40] | – Leave me alone. – Please, carol. | -走开 -求你了 卡萝 |
[34:42] | There’s nothing left to say. | 没有什么好说的 |
[34:43] | Look, I know I handled this the wrong way and I’m sorry! | 这件事情是我的错 我很抱歉 |
[34:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:53] | How could you do it? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[34:55] | How could you just throw away our life together, | 你怎么能就这样抛弃我们的生活 |
[34:57] | everything we built? | 我们奋斗的一切 |
[34:59] | The future that we planned — | 我们计划的未来 |
[35:01] | didn’t it mean anything to you? | 对你没有任何意义吗 |
[35:02] | Didn’t I mean anything to you? | 我对你来说还有意义吗 |
[35:05] | Of course you did. | 当然 |
[35:05] | Then how could you turn your back on me for her? | 那你怎么能为了她而背叛我 |
[35:12] | How does it go so wrong | 两个曾经相爱的人 |
[35:13] | Between two people who love each other so much? | 是怎么走到这个地步的 |
[35:16] | You’re asking a guy who was married three times. | 你在问一个结婚三次的男人 |
[35:17] | I didn’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[35:20] | Did you ever have this conversation? | 你们有过似曾相识的对话吗 |
[35:22] | No, but I never cheated on any of my wives. | 没有 但我从没出轨过 |
[35:25] | But I wasn’t emotionally available, either. | 但我也不是感情可靠的 |
[35:28] | Emotionally avail– | 感情可 |
[35:30] | When did you start watching “Dr. Phil”? | 你啥时候开始看菲尔医生脱口秀了 |
[35:32] | That would be never. | 从来没看过 |
[35:35] | But kiki helped me understand | 但是琪琪让我明白 |
[35:36] | that my deepest emotional fulfillment came from work. | 我最大的成就感来自工作 |
[35:40] | I often wonder if I could have balanced a career | 我常想 我能不能平衡我的工作 |
[35:43] | And a marriage to Casey. | 和婚姻 |
[35:45] | That’s something you would have had to work on together. | 这是你们俩要共同努力的 |
[35:47] | I think kiki would point out | 琪琪会指出 |
[35:48] | that casey’s own issues with marriage and career | 凯西自己婚姻和事业的问题 |
[35:51] | complicated the relationship. | 让关系更复杂 |
[35:54] | I’m so sorry I hurt you, Carol. | 很抱歉我伤害了你 卡萝 |
[35:55] | I think I’d like your kiki. | 我喜欢琪琪 |
[35:57] | Pretty extraordinary woman. | 很杰出的女人 |
[36:01] | What’s the deal between you two? | 你们之间说好了吗 |
[36:02] | Is she becoming more than a life coach? | 她现在不仅仅是人生导师了吗 |
[36:04] | Oh, kiki has a strict rule against dating clients. | 琪琪对于和客户约会有严格规定 |
[36:10] | Well, I think it’s time you fired kiki. | 好吧 你该解雇琪琪了 |
[36:15] | I can’t hear what they’re saying. | 什么也听不见了 |
[36:17] | Well, that can’t be good. | 这下糟了 |
[36:20] | This is your way of turning it all back on me. | 这就是你背叛我的方式 |
[36:22] | You have to play the good guy so you don’t feel so bad | 假扮好人 这样你和你的情妇私奔的时候 |
[36:25] | about running away with that filthy whore. | 就不会感到愧疚 |
[36:29] | She got what she deserved. | 她活该 |
[36:30] | You disgust me. | 你让我恶心 |
[36:31] | I put a bag over her head, | 我把袋子套在她头上 |
[36:33] | and I squeezed it tight | 紧紧地攥住 |
[36:36] | And I watched the life drain from her body. | 我看着她的生命一点一点流逝 |
[36:40] | And I felt fantastic. | 感觉棒极了 |
[36:43] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:45] | Enough, Carol! | 够了 卡萝 |
[36:48] | I’ve lived with a prosecutor for 15 years. | 我和检察官生活了15年 |
[36:52] | I know you’re wearing a wire. | 我知道你带着窃听器 |
[37:03] | No! | 不 |
[37:05] | Don’t you move! | 别动 |
[37:09] | Paul, listen to me. | 保罗 听我说 |
[37:12] | Come on. I jumped off a bridge | 我跳下桥 |
[37:14] | Because I did not believe that you were a murderer. | 因为我相信你不会杀人的 |
[37:17] | Please don’t prove me wrong. Please. | 不要证明我错了 求你了 |
[37:21] | Think about Danielle. | 想想丹妮尔 |
[37:22] | Just — think about danielle, okay? | 想想丹妮尔 好吗 |
[37:26] | She wouldn’t want this. | 她不想要你这样的 |
[37:29] | She loved you so much. | 她那么爱你 |
[37:31] | She wouldn’t want this. Come on. | 她不想要你这样的 |
[37:34] | If she were here right now, | 如果她在这里 |
[37:35] | She — she would be begging for you to put that gun down. | 她会求你把枪放下的 |
[37:38] | Please, Paul. | 求你了 保罗 |
[37:38] | Please — please put it down. | 求你了 放下枪 |
[37:40] | Please. It’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[37:44] | It’s not worth it. | 这不值得 |
[38:15] | What a tragedy. | 真是个悲剧 |
[38:19] | It just reminds us | 提醒我们 |
[38:19] | that there are consequences to our actions. | 做事情是有后果的 |
[38:23] | Yeah, but I’m not sure I’ll ever understand | 是啊 但我还是不明白 |
[38:24] | how two people can start out in love | 两个曾经相爱的人 |
[38:26] | and then end up doing such terrible things to each other. | 是怎么反目成仇的 |
[38:31] | It wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:34] | I came over here for more than just food. | 我来不只是蹭吃的 |
[38:36] | Really? | 是吗 |
[38:37] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[38:38] | Please, can we open my gift now? | 我能看我的礼物了吗 |
[38:41] | It’s right in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[38:44] | Oh, it’s a… shiny kitchen thingy. | 是一个 闪亮的厨房用品 |
[38:49] | It’s a pasta maker. | 是面条机 |
[38:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:52] | Yes. You said you wanted to learn | 是 你说你想学做 |
[38:53] | how to make homemade ravioli. | 自制意大利饺 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | I’ll roll out the dough, | 我来擀面 |
[38:59] | and then you can put it through the machine. | 然后你把它放进机器里 |
[39:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:01] | And for our stuffing, I got us lobster, duck, | 至于馅料 我有龙虾肉 鸭肉 |
[39:05] | Chanterelle mushrooms, | 鸡油菇 |
[39:07] | And your favorite, sausage and ricotta cheese. | 还有你最爱的香肠 里克塔芝士 |
[39:11] | Yum. Mmm. | 口水直流 |
[39:14] | So, did you bring your bucket list? | 你带了愿望清单了吗 |
[39:17] | Yes. | 带了 |
[39:19] | But I know you’re gonna make fun of it. | 但你肯定会取笑我 |
[39:21] | Oh, no, I’m not. | 不会的 |
[39:23] | I may have some constructive criticism, but… | 我可能会有一些建设性批评 但是 |
[39:28] | There you go. There’s mine. | 给你 这是我的 |
[39:31] | Wow. And you typed it. | 哇 你打印出来了 |
[39:37] | Mm. Well, these are rather interesting. | 这些还挺有趣的 |
[39:40] | The first thing on your list is to do something from my list. | 你单子上的第一件事是做我单子上的一件事 |
[39:44] | Yeah, that’s why we’re making homemade ravioli. | 是啊 所以我们现在在做意大利饺 |
[39:47] | I think it will be fun | 我觉得做对方 |
[39:47] | to do stuff from each other’s list. | 清单上的事情会很有趣 |
[39:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:50] | No! I’m not going to paris Fashion week. | 不 我才不要去巴黎时尚周 |
[39:53] | I can’t believe that you want to do navy seal training. | 我也难以置信你要去做海豹突击队培训 |
[39:55] | Oh, okay. | 听着 |
[39:56] | So there’s this place in San Diego, | 圣地亚哥有个地方 |
[39:57] | And they put civilians through hell week. | 让平民经历地狱般的一周 |
[40:00] | Hell is something I’m trying to avoid. | 地狱是我要躲避的地方 |
[40:02] | Running of the bulls in Pamplona? | 那你还要在潘普洛纳[西班牙城市]赶牛 |
[40:04] | An adventure in Spain, yes. | 在西班牙冒险 要得 |
[40:07] | But being chased by angry bulls, no. | 被愤怒的公牛追着跑 不要 |
[40:11] | The museum of antiquities in leiden. | 莱顿的古文明博物馆 |
[40:12] | I am not spending my vacation in some dust-filled old muse– oh! | 我才不要假期去什么布满灰尘的博物– |
[40:18] | Zip-lining in Costa Rica! | 在哥斯达黎加空中滑索 |
[40:25] | I have an idea. | 有了 |
[40:27] | This is something that neither one of us have done and and could be appealing to both of us. | 这是一件我们俩都没干过却都想做的事 |
[40:33] | An archeological dig in Egypt. | 在埃及做考古挖掘 |
[40:37] | I-I am fascinated with ancient culture | 我对古代文化着迷 |
[40:40] | and you love adventures. | 而你喜欢冒险 |
[40:42] | Can I get that Indiana Jones’ hat? | 我能带印第安纳·琼斯的帽子吗 |
[40:44] | We both do. | 我们俩都能 |
[40:45] | I’m in | 好 |
[40:46] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[40:47] | Give me some dough. | 给我点面 |
[40:48] | alright | 好的 |
[40:49] | I accidentally broke it. | 我不小心弄坏了 |
[40:51] | How did you already brake it? | 还没用呢你就弄坏了 |
[40:52] | Well I don’t…You’ve buyed a broken stuff | 不是我 你买回来就是坏的 |
[40:57] | This fits in here. | 是放这里面吗 |
[40:58] | Okay, it’s in. | 进去了 |
[41:01] | Aaah. Look at this. | 快看啊 |
[41:02] | Oh my god! My mother is gonna be so proud. | 天啊 我妈一定会为我骄傲的 |
[41:04] | Yeah! Look at that! | 耶 快看啊 |
[41:07] | Oh. Look at that. | 哦 看啊 |