时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Attention, passengers. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[00:29] | The 6:45 train is now departing. | 6:45的车即将开车 |
[00:32] | – Take the far end of the platform. – Yeah. | -你去站台那边堵他 -好 |
[00:34] | Attention, passengers. | 各位乘客请注意 |
[00:36] | The 6:45 train is now departing. | 6:45的车即将开车 |
[00:50] | I’m just saying that “Kent Drake” | 我只是认为”肯特·德里克” |
[00:53] | is not the name of a real person. | 肯定不是他的真名 |
[00:54] | I’ve seen his file and his picture. | 我看过他的档案和照片了 |
[00:56] | We had a videoconference interview. | 我们还进行了视频面试 |
[00:58] | Tall, dark, handsome, | 高个子 深色头发 很帅气 |
[01:00] | Suit slightly too large for his body? | 西装比体型稍大 |
[01:03] | Because his superhero suit is on underneath it. | 因为里面穿着他的超人服 |
[01:06] | He is not a superhero. | 他不是超级英雄 |
[01:07] | He is a military-school graduate. | 军医学校毕业 |
[01:09] | Superhero. | 超级英雄 |
[01:11] | Glasgow Medical School. | 格拉斯哥医学院 |
[01:12] | Just finished a tour in Afghanistan. | 刚从阿富汗的部队回来 |
[01:14] | Marvel superhero. | 还是个漫威的超级英雄 |
[01:16] | Well, is that a good thing or a bad thing? | 你是在夸他还是损他 |
[01:19] | If you have to ask… | 这还用问吗 |
[01:21] | Anyway, he wants to move from trauma medicine | 反正他想从外伤治疗 |
[01:23] | to forensic pathology, | 转为法医病理学 |
[01:24] | And Kent is the strongest applicant I’ve had | 而肯特是自从我来到波士顿 |
[01:27] | for an assistant medical examiner | 收到的法医助理申请人中 |
[01:28] | since I came to Boston, so… | 最看好的一个 |
[01:30] | Six-month rotation? | 六个月的轮值 |
[01:32] | You’ll spend the entire time trying to figure out | 你会利用每一分每一秒去找出 |
[01:33] | what his superhero power is… | 他到底有什么超能力 |
[01:36] | or isn’t. | 或是缺点 |
[01:41] | Uncle Enzo was getting rid of it. | 恩佐舅舅不要这个了 |
[01:43] | I can understand why. That is horrible. | 我看得出来为什么 太难看了 |
[01:45] | Oh, I have seen worse, and, even if it is, it was free. | 我见过更烂的 就算它烂 但它不要钱 |
[01:49] | Well, the true value of something | 事物的真正价值 |
[01:50] | isn’t always determined by its price, Angela. | 通常不由它的价格决定 安琪拉 |
[01:53] | Which is a super polite way of saying that is horrible. | 她这是在相当礼貌地告诉你它很烂 |
[01:56] | Well, you two don’t have to look at it. | 你们俩大呼小叫的干什么 |
[01:58] | I got it for Frankie. | 这是给弗兰基的 |
[02:00] | Well, he doesn’t have any taste. He’ll probably love it. | 他毫无品味 或许会很喜欢呢 |
[02:02] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:03] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[02:04] | Hey, I need some help getting this to Frankie’s place. | 你们得帮我把它送到弗兰基家 |
[02:07] | It’ll have to wait till later. Sorry. | 估计得等等了 抱歉 |
[02:10] | I bet it’s super uncomfortable, too. | 坐上它肯定也超级难受 |
[02:21] | It’s still free! | 依旧不要钱 |
[02:53] | Right now, she’s a Jane Doe. | 目前还没查出她的身份 |
[02:55] | Homeless guy found her this morning. | 流浪汉今早发现了她 |
[02:58] | Didn’t see her get dumped. | 没看见抛尸的人 |
[02:59] | You want to keep her wrapped up, right? | 你希望别拆开 对吧 |
[03:01] | Yes, I don’t want to lose anything | 没错 我不希望丢失 |
[03:02] | that might be trapped in the rug with her. | 任何与她一起包在毯子里的东西 |
[03:05] | Hey, good luck, Frankie. | 祝你好运 弗兰基 |
[03:07] | Thanks, Garcia. | 谢了 加西亚 |
[03:09] | How does everybody know I’m trying to get the bric commander job? | 怎么大家都知道我想当小队长 |
[03:11] | Because you’ve had lunch with every boss at BPD. | 因为你已经跟波士顿警局的所有领导吃过饭了 |
[03:15] | Well, not every boss. | 也不是所有领导 |
[03:16] | Yeah, only because nobody wants to watch McCorskey eat. | 那纯粹是因为没人想看麦克科尔斯基的吃相 |
[03:24] | Well, I would say he has a temporomandibular disorder. | 要我看他是得了颞颚关节症 |
[03:26] | Makes chewing difficult. | 让他咀嚼困难 |
[03:31] | Well, he doesn’t know you said it. | 他不知道你这么说他 |
[03:33] | If you feel so bad, why don’t you take him out to lunch? | 要是你过意不去 不如请他吃个午饭 |
[03:36] | I don’t feel that bad. | 还没过意不去到那种地步 |
[03:39] | The dumpster was emptied two days ago, | 垃圾箱两天前被清空过 |
[03:41] | so the body could only have been there since then. | 所以尸体只可能是在那之后扔进去的 |
[03:43] | Are there any offices or apartments | 这条巷子周围有办公室 |
[03:45] | that are near this alley? | 或是公寓吗 |
[03:46] | No, it’s all warehouses and manufacturing. | 没有 周围都是仓库和加工厂 |
[03:48] | Well, that probably means | 那可能证明 |
[03:49] | she came from somewhere else, then. | 她是被人从别的地方运来的 |
[03:52] | And judging by the size of this rug, | 从这个毯子的大小来看 |
[03:53] | Might have taken two people to get her here. | 可能需要两个人才能搬她过来 |
[03:55] | Two people who didn’t think anybody would notice them | 两个认为没人会注意到他们在波士顿 |
[03:57] | dumping a body in downtown Boston. | 市中心抛尸的人 |
[03:59] | So we can eliminate folks who stand out. | 我们可以排查显眼的人 |
[04:02] | Clowns. | 小丑 |
[04:03] | Siamese twins? | 孪生兄弟 |
[04:04] | McCorskey. | 麦克科尔斯基 |
[04:11] | I’ll make sure the uniforms are asking | 我会让巡警询问路人 |
[04:13] | about two people looking suspicious. | 是否见过两个可疑人物 |
[04:17] | Centaurs. | 半人半马怪物 |
[04:18] | Pirates. | 海盗 |
[04:19] | Organ-grinders. | 街头手风琴师 |
[04:22] | Well, everyone would notice the monkeys. | 大家都会看猴子嘛 |
[04:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[04:35] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[04:39] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[04:40] | – Yes. – No. | -是 -不是 |
[04:42] | Hi. I’m Kent Drake. | 你们好 我是肯特·德雷克 |
[04:44] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:45] | And you must be Detective Rizzoli. | 那你一定就是里佐利警探了 |
[04:47] | Yes. Hi. | 对 你好 |
[04:49] | Senior criminalist Chang, she, uh — | 高级犯罪学专家张 她 |
[04:52] | Well, um, she holds you in very high regard. | 她对你评价很高 |
[04:56] | Anyway, Susie told me to go ahead and get started. | 不管怎样 苏茜让我先开始 |
[04:58] | Now, I was concerned about losing any trace evidence, | 我担心会漏掉痕迹证据 |
[05:01] | so I — I’ve wrapped the body so I could vacuum around here. | 所以我把尸体包起来然后用吸尘器吸这里 |
[05:03] | Watch the rug, please. | 小心点那地毯 |
[05:05] | Um, now, given the fact that she’s a Jane Doe, | 由于她还是无名氏 |
[05:07] | I removed her effects and laid them out. | 我把她的财物都取出来了 |
[05:09] | Hopefully, we can help with identification. | 但愿能帮忙查出她的身份 |
[05:11] | In plastic wrapping, per jaybee. | 用塑封袋分别装好了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, well, I didn’t know | 对 我不知道 |
[05:14] | your policies and procedures around here, | 你们警察有什么程序 |
[05:15] | So I just went, well, textbook. | 所以我就按书上说的做了 |
[05:19] | – You’ve been very busy. – Yeah, well, in a conflict zone, | -你动作很快啊 -是啊 在战争地区 |
[05:21] | you get used to moving at a fast pace. | 你必须动作快点 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. Do you like my shoes? | 抱歉 你喜欢我的鞋吗 |
[05:27] | They’re very comfortable. | 这鞋穿着很舒服 |
[05:30] | You should try them sometime. | 你也应该试试 |
[05:33] | No. | 不 |
[05:36] | Nope! | 没门 |
[05:41] | The internet village. | 网村 |
[05:44] | I’m just gonna go there. | 我要去那儿 |
[05:48] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:52] | Is she always like that? | 她一直是这样吗 |
[05:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:55] | In the very best way possible. | 这是最好的时候了 |
[05:57] | Well, let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[05:59] | We only have six months to complete your training. | 我们只有六个月来训练你了 |
[06:05] | That’s Mona. | 那是莫娜 |
[06:07] | Mona Carson. | 莫娜·卡尔森 |
[06:09] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见到她是什么时候 |
[06:11] | When she gave her notice three weeks ago. | 三周前她递交辞呈的时候 |
[06:15] | She was so nice. | 她人很好 |
[06:18] | I just can’t believe that she — | 我不能相信她… |
[06:22] | She say why she was giving her notice? | 她说她为什么要辞职了吗 |
[06:24] | No. | 没有 |
[06:26] | She’d been pulling away from all of us for a while. | 她已经跟我们疏远了一段时间了 |
[06:29] | You must have some idea. | 你一定知道些原因 |
[06:31] | Spike. | 斯拜克 |
[06:33] | Is that her boyfriend? | 是她男朋友吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:35] | When they started to get serious, she changed, | 他们开始恋爱之后 她就变了 |
[06:37] | got…nervous, withdrawn. | 变得紧张 孤僻 |
[06:41] | Spike is probably not the name his parents gave him. | 斯拜克可能不是他的真名吧 |
[06:44] | That’s the only thing she ever called him. | 她只这么叫过他 |
[06:47] | But I have a picture. | 但我有张照片 |
[06:49] | He was at Mona’s birthday party. | 他去了莫娜的生日派对 |
[06:55] | He still look like that? | 他现在还长这样吗 |
[06:56] | Last time I saw him. | 上次见到他还是 |
[06:58] | I never liked him, but with your friends, | 我一直不喜欢他 但碍于朋友的面子 |
[07:00] | it’s hard to say something, you know? | 也没法说什么 你懂吧 |
[07:19] | Watch your fingers. | 注意手指 |
[07:20] | Watch your fingers. Okay. | 注意手指 好了 |
[07:22] | That way. | 那边 |
[07:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:26] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[07:31] | I don’t remember Frankie’s apartment being this nice. | 我不记得弗兰基的家有这么好看 |
[07:34] | Yeah, it’s a different apartment. He moved. | 对 这是另外一套房 他搬家了 |
[07:37] | What? | 什么 |
[07:37] | Yeah, this one is two floors higher. | 对 这是两层楼上 |
[07:40] | I guess I didn’t notice | 我想我大概 |
[07:42] | what button you pushed in the elevator. | 没看到你在电梯里按的是什么 |
[07:43] | I was so worried about trying to avoid a hernia | 我一直担心如何避免全身 |
[07:47] | of the entire body. | 都染上疝气 |
[07:49] | That’s not what a hernia is. | 那可不是疝气 |
[07:51] | Yes, I know that. | 我知道 |
[07:53] | How come I didn’t know | 我怎么能不知道 |
[07:54] | that Frankie was getting a new place? | 弗兰基搬家了呢 |
[07:56] | Uh…he was keeping it a secret? | 因为他在保密 |
[07:59] | Until when? | 到什么时候 |
[08:01] | I… | 我… |
[08:03] | Oh! What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
[08:04] | Until now, I’m guessing. | 到现在 我猜的 |
[08:07] | I’ve seen your chest. | 我见过你的胸 |
[08:10] | Yeah, but that was always near a pool. | 没错 但每次都在泳池边上 |
[08:12] | Ma, what are you doing here? | 妈 你在这干嘛 |
[08:15] | What are you doing, | 你不告诉我 |
[08:16] | not telling me that you got a new place? | 你搬家了又是要干嘛 |
[08:18] | I was gonna tell youse, as it’s all fixed up. | 我准备等收拾好了再告诉你们的 |
[08:21] | There — it’s all fixed up. | 看 置备齐了 |
[08:23] | I don’t want that. | 我不想要这个 |
[08:24] | – It’s a nice chair. – It’s awful, | -这椅子很好的 -烂透了 |
[08:26] | and I’m trying to go a different way. | 而且我想换个风格 |
[08:30] | Yeah, the secret way. | 是啊 秘密的风格 |
[08:32] | Come on, Janie. | 拜托 简妮 |
[08:33] | Like you don’t have any secrets. | 说得好像你没有秘密似的 |
[08:35] | Yes, I have secrets. I’m allowed to have secrets. | 对 我有秘密 我可以有秘密 |
[08:38] | You are not allowed. | 你不可以 |
[08:41] | I just wanted it to be totally nice when you saw it. | 我只是想把房子装修好再让你看 |
[08:45] | So you’d know I’m not your door-and-cinder-block, | 好让你知道 我不再是那个 |
[08:49] | desk-using younger brother anymore. | 碍手碍脚的幼稚小弟弟了 |
[08:52] | All right, that’s sweet. | 好吧 真贴心 |
[08:54] | What about the chair? | 这椅子怎么办 |
[08:56] | Totally cramping my style. | 跟我的风格太不搭 |
[08:57] | Will you take it downstairs? | 你们能把它搬到楼下去吗 |
[08:59] | I’m getting ready for a date. | 我要准备去赴约了 |
[09:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:07] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[09:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来搬 |
[09:11] | I think you look great. | 你看着挺帅的 |
[09:13] | You should wear pants. | 你该穿上裤子 |
[09:15] | Have fun tonight. | 晚上玩得开心 |
[09:18] | Ma, this chair is — | 妈 这椅子… |
[09:19] | Free! | 免费的 |
[09:21] | Free covers a lot of ugly. | 免费遮百丑啊 |
[09:26] | So, it turns out our vic not only quit her job, | 我们的被害人不只辞了工作 |
[09:28] | she closed her social-media accounts, | 还注销了社交网络账号 |
[09:30] | cancelled her cellphone, stopped using her credit cards. | 手机也销了号 还停止使用信用卡 |
[09:33] | To top it all off, when they searched her apartment, | 最奇怪的是 警方搜查她的公寓时 |
[09:35] | they found a packed suitcase. | 发现了一只打好包的行李箱 |
[09:36] | She was about to go on the run. | 她正准备逃亡 |
[09:38] | Or enter a convent. | 或者出家为尼 |
[09:39] | Both good options for a woman with a bad boyfriend. | 都是交了差劲男友的女性的绝佳选择 |
[09:41] | Well, I think there are a few other things | 还有一些其他办法 |
[09:43] | she might have considered. | 供她选择啊 |
[09:44] | I didn’t find any calls to shelters | 我没发现她寻求过庇护 |
[09:45] | or restraining orders filed with police. | 也没向警方申请签发限制令 |
[09:49] | Is there any evidence that Spike was actually abusive? | 有证据表明斯拜克有虐待倾向吗 |
[09:51] | One neighbor said she never heard them fighting, | 一位邻居说她从没听见过他们吵架 |
[09:53] | but a couple of weeks ago, | 但几周前 |
[09:54] | she complimented Spike on his hair — | 她夸奖了他的头发 |
[09:57] | he almost ripped her head off. | 而他差点把她的头扯掉 |
[09:58] | – So he’s wound a little tight. – Clearly. | -他有点神经质 -显然如此 |
[10:01] | Tight enough to snap | 如果他认定莫娜要离开他 |
[10:02] | if he thought Mona was gonna leave him? | 会不会失控呢 |
[10:04] | Only way to know for sure is to find him. | 这只有找到他才能知道了 |
[10:07] | Is her apartment missing a rug? | 她的公寓丢了地毯吗 |
[10:09] | Hardwood floors. No way to know. | 硬木地板 所以无从知晓 |
[10:12] | If it was easy, anybody could do it. | 这工作要是那么容易 所有人都能当警探了 |
[10:19] | Holiday. | 郝乐迪 |
[10:20] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[10:21] | Sounds like something your mom would serve for dinner. | 听着像是你妈妈会做的一道菜 |
[10:23] | “Kids, come to the table. | “孩子们 来吃饭了 |
[10:24] | The Holiday Rizzoli is ready.” | 郝乐迪·里佐利做好了” |
[10:26] | You don’t know many Italians, do you? | 你不认识几个意大利人 对吧 |
[10:28] | Just you guys. | 只认识你们几个 |
[10:29] | Because my ma would’ve said that about 80 decibels louder | 因为我妈会用再大八十分贝的声音大吼 |
[10:31] | and the phrases “Before I” and “Don’t make me” | 而且你显然漏掉了”别等到” |
[10:34] | are conspicuously missing. | 和”别逼我” |
[10:36] | I went through Mona’s cellphone records. | 我调查了莫娜的通话记录 |
[10:38] | Before she stopped using it, | 她销号前 |
[10:40] | there were a lot of calls to a Cecil Wilson. | 曾给希瑟·威尔森打过好几通电话 |
[10:43] | Is that the boyfriend, Spike? | 是她男朋友斯拜克吗 |
[10:44] | If my name were Cecil, | 要是我叫希瑟 |
[10:45] | almost anything would be preferable. | 随便起哪个名字都比现在的好 |
[10:47] | We have an address? | 有地址吗 |
[10:48] | Yep. I’ll text it to you. | 有 我发给你 |
[10:50] | And Jane. | 给简也发一份 |
[10:51] | Tell her I’ll meet them there. | 告诉她在那里碰头 |
[10:53] | And while our satellite offices | 由于我们的分部 |
[10:55] | don’t have the lab equipment that we do, | 没有我们这里的实验设备 |
[10:57] | We will process, on a priority basis, | 我们会优先检测 |
[10:59] | any evidence you deem necessary. | 你认为有必要检测的证据 |
[11:02] | How long have you actually worked here? | 你在这里工作几年了 |
[11:04] | About five years. | 五年左右 |
[11:05] | And did you ever practice any other type of medicine | 你成为法医之前 |
[11:06] | before you became an M.E.? | 有做过医生吗 |
[11:08] | Only in my residency. | 只住院实习过 |
[11:09] | So, our refrigerated storage is down the hall. | 我们的冷库在最里面 |
[11:12] | Would you like to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[11:13] | Do you actually enjoy this managerial side of your job? | 你真的喜欢这种管理的工作吗 |
[11:15] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问题好多啊 |
[11:18] | I’m sorry. I’m just curious. | 抱歉 我只是好奇 |
[11:20] | I am not prying maliciously. | 我打听你的事并无恶意 |
[11:22] | Please, feel free to ask me anything you like. | 你想问我什么可以随便问 |
[11:26] | Well, I have worn those shoes, working out, | 我锻炼时会穿你这种鞋 |
[11:29] | but I’ve never really thought of them as business attire. | 但我从没想过把它们穿来上班 |
[11:32] | Right, well, technically, that’s not a question, is it? | 准确的说 这也不算个问题 |
[11:35] | No, I just don’t find them suitable. | 没错 我只是觉得穿这个来不太合适 |
[11:37] | Unlike your 4-inch heels? | 但你穿四英寸的高跟鞋就合适 |
[11:39] | Three, and I often have business meetings. | 三英寸 而且我需要出席各种会议 |
[11:41] | You don’t have to justify your choice to me. | 你没必要向我解释 |
[11:44] | I have no judgment. | 我不介意 |
[11:58] | If he’s in there, he hasn’t come out. | 如果他在家 就是他一直没出来 |
[12:00] | If he’s not there, he hasn’t come home. | 如果不在 那就是还没回来 |
[12:02] | All right. We’re gonna go check out the apartment. | 好的 我们去屋里检查 |
[12:04] | You sit tight. Call us if you see him. | 你就待在这里 看到他了联络我们 |
[12:08] | BPD. We’d like to talk to you. | 波士顿警察 我们想和你谈谈 |
[12:14] | Frankie, he’s on the run, | 弗兰基 他跑了 |
[12:15] | Probably going down the fire escape. | 应该走的是消防通道 |
[12:20] | Head down to the lobby | 去一楼大厅 |
[12:21] | in case he goes through a window on another floor. | 以防他走窗户去了其他层 |
[12:27] | Frankie, he’s headed north down the back alley. | 弗兰基 他向北面的巷子逃去了 |
[12:53] | Take the far end of the platform. | 去站台那头堵他 |
[13:05] | Boston police! | 波士顿警察 |
[13:06] | Drop your weapon! | 把枪放下 |
[13:22] | Back up. I need everyone to take a step back. | 退后 所有人都退后 |
[13:24] | I need an ambulance | 我需要辆救护车 |
[13:25] | at the Essex street subway platform for a gunshot victim. | 在艾塞克斯大道地铁站台有人中枪 |
[13:28] | This is an officer-involved shooting. | 枪击案涉及警员 |
[13:31] | – Did he have a gun? – Yeah. | -他有枪是吗 -是 |
[13:32] | – Did you pick it up? – No. | -你捡起来了吗 -没有 |
[13:35] | Where is it? | 那枪呢 |
[13:37] | I don’t know. We’ll find it. | 不知道 我们会找到的 |
[13:38] | Where is it, Korsak?! | 枪呢 科萨克 |
[13:39] | Jane, he — he — he had a gun. | 简 他 他有把枪的 |
[13:41] | I-I-I swear he had a gun. | 我发誓他有枪 |
[13:42] | Okay. We’ll find it. | 好的 我们会找到的 |
[13:51] | He had a gun, Jane. | 他有枪的 简 |
[13:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:54] | We just need to know what happened | 我们只是需要知道到底发生了什么 |
[13:55] | so we can figure out where it went. | 才能弄清楚它到哪去了 |
[13:56] | I was chasing that Spike guy. | 我本来在追那个斯拜克 |
[13:58] | He ran through a group of people, | 他穿过了人群 |
[13:59] | And then, all of a sudden, | 然后 突然间 |
[14:00] | that… other guy was pointing a gun at me. | 另一个人就拿枪指着我了 |
[14:03] | You said he ran near Spike? | 你说他跑在斯拜克旁边 |
[14:04] | Yeah, yeah, he definitely did. | 是 绝对是的 |
[14:06] | Is it possible the gun was in Spike’s hand | 有没有可能枪在斯拜克手里 |
[14:07] | and you just thought that it was — | 结果你以为是… |
[14:08] | The guy I shot had a gun! | 我打中的那个人有枪 |
[14:09] | Al-all right, Frankie. He’s got to ask, okay? | 好的 弗兰基 他不能不问 |
[14:14] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -没事的 |
[14:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[14:24] | If we can’t find that gun, I’m screwed. | 如果找不到那把枪 我就完了 |
[14:26] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[14:27] | Korsak and I are going to talk to the witnesses. | 科萨克和我会去和目击者谈 |
[14:29] | All right? We’ll look at the security video. | 好吗 我们会检查监控录像 |
[14:32] | How long before IAD gets here, huh, 10 minutes? | 内务部要多久来 用得了十分钟吗 |
[14:35] | They’re not gonna let you do anything. | 他们不会让你们调查的 |
[14:36] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[14:37] | Do you remember Bennie Johnson? | 还记得本尼·约翰森的事吗 |
[14:38] | He was a dirty cop. This is a totally different thing. | 他本来就是个坏警察 这完全两码事 |
[14:42] | We will find the gun, okay? | 我们会找到枪的 好吗 |
[14:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:46] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:51] | How is he? | 他状况如何 |
[14:53] | Not much bleeding externally, | 基本没有外出血 |
[14:54] | So it’s possible that he’s hemorrhaging internally. | 所以可能大部分都是内出血 |
[14:56] | The trauma unit is waiting for him at general. | 创伤病房也在医院待命了 |
[14:58] | Okay. What is that? | 好 这是什么 |
[15:01] | Frankie seems anxious, which is understandable. | 弗兰基看起来很紧张 可以理解 |
[15:03] | This was a very traumatic event. | 这不是个让人愉快的事件 |
[15:05] | So the EMTs gave me a mild sedative to administer to him. | 所以急救人员让我给他一针镇静剂 |
[15:08] | And he can’t talk to IAD until it wears off. | 药效过去前他就不能接受内务部询问了 |
[15:11] | I’m just treating the symptoms. | 我只是为了他的健康着想 |
[15:14] | We’re gonna send you to the hospital, okay? | 我们会送你去医院 好吗 |
[15:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | No, you’re gonna go to the hospital, | 不 你得去医院 |
[15:20] | and Maura has a sedative to help you calm down. | 莫拉会给你打针镇静剂帮助你平复心情 |
[15:24] | Don’t talk to anybody until you can think clearly. | 思维清晰前不要和别人谈论此事 |
[15:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:29] | I heard back from the union. | 工会回话了 |
[15:30] | They’re sending a lawyer to the hospital. | 他们会派律师去医院 |
[15:32] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:41] | Social services to pediatrics. | 儿科呼叫社会服务人员 |
[15:46] | The victim’s name is Sean Hughes. | 受害人名叫肖恩·休斯 |
[15:48] | 23 years old, lives in south Boston. | 23岁 住在波士顿南部 |
[15:51] | What are the odds that Spike and Sean don’t know each other? | 斯拜克和肖恩不认识的几率有多大 |
[15:54] | Seems unlikely. | 不大 |
[15:56] | So, if Mona and that carpet | 所以如果莫娜和地毯 |
[15:57] | were put in a dumpster by two people — | 是被两个人丢进垃圾箱的 |
[15:59] | Maybe Sean’s one of them, maybe Spike’s the other — | 或许肖恩是一个 斯拜克是另一个… |
[16:01] | And they were meeting at the platform. | 他们在站台那里碰面 |
[16:02] | Sean pulls a gun | 肖恩拔枪 |
[16:03] | ’cause he doesn’t want to get caught for Mona’s murder. | 是因为他不想因为谋杀莫娜被捕 |
[16:05] | It makes sense. | 有道理 |
[16:07] | Still doesn’t explain what happened to the gun. | 但这依然无法解释枪去哪里了 |
[16:10] | Well, maybe it got kicked into the tracks | 说不定它被人踢进轨道 |
[16:12] | and a train pushed it down the tunnel. | 被火车带进隧道里去了 |
[16:15] | Maybe somebody picked it up. | 说不定有人把它捡起来了 |
[16:18] | Hitchcock from IAD. | 内务部的希契科克 |
[16:20] | Oh, that’s a short straw. | 真是抽中了下下签啊 |
[16:31] | We need the security video from that platform. | 我们要拿到站台那里的监控录像 |
[16:33] | IAD’s gonna piss all over us | 如果让他们知道我们有调查枪击案的念头 |
[16:34] | if we start investigating this shooting. | 内务处的人肯定会把我们骂个狗血淋头 |
[16:36] | Well, then we better do as much as we can | 那在他们发现之前 我们只能尽可能 |
[16:37] | before they find out. | 多调查了 |
[16:40] | Sean Hughes is a student at SBCC. | 肖恩·休斯是圣巴巴拉城市学院的学生 |
[16:43] | Takes a lot of poli-sci classes. | 上过很多政治科学课 |
[16:44] | I found some donations to left-leaning politicians | 我发现了他给左倾政治家捐过几笔钱 |
[16:47] | and pictures of him at demonstrations, | 还有他参加示威游行的照片 |
[16:48] | but everything’s of the chant-in-unison sort. | 但也就是一起喊喊口号什么的 |
[16:52] | Nothing indicates he’s violent. | 没有证据表明他有暴力倾向 |
[16:54] | He ever been in our system? | 他有犯罪记录吗 |
[16:55] | No, he’s clean. | 没有 他很清白 |
[16:56] | Except that, if Sean had a gun — | 除非 如果肖恩有枪… |
[16:58] | He had a gun. | 他肯定有枪 |
[17:01] | Then Sean didn’t have a license for it. | 那么肖恩没有持枪证 |
[17:05] | It’s possible he registered under another name. | 很可能他是用化名登记的 |
[17:08] | I’ll keep digging. | 我会继续挖的 |
[17:09] | Who’s processing the warrant for his credit-card records? | 谁在处理他信用卡记录的搜查证 |
[17:11] | No one. | 没有人 |
[17:12] | I don’t want IAD knowing that we’re looking at him | 我不想让内务部知道我们在查他 |
[17:14] | and shutting us down before we even get started. | 他们会在我们开始前就终止我们的调查 |
[17:16] | Um, what about the security video at the subway platform? | 地铁站台的监控录像怎么样了 |
[17:19] | Techs are at the subway working on it. | 技术人员在地铁处理 |
[17:21] | Should be in our building any minute. | 应该随时就会到我们楼里了 |
[17:23] | Can you sweet-talk a copy for us? | 你能用甜言蜜语哄他们给我一份副本吗 |
[17:25] | It’s the fastest way we’re gonna clear Frankie. | 这是我们可以为弗兰基正名的最快的方法了 |
[17:28] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:34] | I’m grabbing a sandwich. | 我在啃三明治 |
[17:35] | How’s a half-hour? | 半小时之后如何 |
[17:38] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[17:42] | IAD? | 内务部 |
[17:45] | Clock’s ticking. | 我们时间不多了 |
[17:50] | The victim’s stomach contents. | 被害人胃里的东西 |
[17:56] | Maltodextrin, oat powder, | 麦芽糖糊精 燕麦粉 |
[17:59] | whey isolate. | 乳清分离蛋白 |
[18:00] | Protein shake. | 是蛋白质奶昔 |
[18:02] | The ingredients are consistent | 这些成分与一款 |
[18:03] | with a commercial product called Parallax. | 名为”视差”的商品的成分一致 |
[18:05] | Computer geeks drink it so they don’t have to leave their chairs. | 极客们懒得离开座位 就喝这个充饥 |
[18:09] | Well, she had excellent muscle tone, | 她的肌肉一点都不松弛 |
[18:10] | So she definitely left her chair. | 所以她一定经常活动 |
[18:16] | Is there something else we can do? | 我们还能做些什么吗 |
[18:19] | Mona died before the shooting, | 莫娜在枪击案发生前就去世了 |
[18:21] | So I’m not sure what else she has to tell us. | 所以我不确定她还能告诉我们什么 |
[18:34] | It’s a simple question, detective. | 这只是个简单的问题 警探 |
[18:36] | How did Frankie seem this morning? | 弗兰基今天早上精神状态怎么样 |
[18:38] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[18:39] | He was the same asshole | 他还是三十五年来 |
[18:41] | that I’ve been dealt with for the past 35 years. | 一直和我打交道的那个混蛋 |
[18:43] | Look, we get it. | 听着 我们能理解 |
[18:44] | You’re chasing a potential killer. | 你们在追一个嫌疑犯 |
[18:46] | It’s a crowded subway platform. | 地铁站台人又多 |
[18:49] | Frankie gets worried a bystander may get hurt, | 弗兰基担心旁观者会受伤 |
[18:50] | So he fires off a warning shot. | 所以他就开枪示警 |
[18:54] | Is that what Frankie said? | 弗兰基是这么说的 |
[18:56] | We’re just trying to figure out how an unarmed civilian | 我们只是想弄明白一个手无寸铁的平民 |
[18:59] | gets shot by a BPD detective. | 怎么会被波士顿警察局的警探射伤 |
[19:01] | You don’t have to figure it out. | 你们不用靠猜啊 |
[19:02] | All you have to do is — is watch the security video. | 你们只需要看一看监控录像 |
[19:05] | The facts should speak for themselves. | 事实胜于雄辩 |
[19:09] | Wha– have you seen it? | 怎…你们看过了吗 |
[19:11] | We’re not at liberty to say. | 这我们无权透露 |
[19:14] | Did you see the gun, Jane? | 你看到枪了吗 简 |
[19:22] | No. | 没有 |
[19:27] | Simmons, come on, all right? | 西蒙斯 拜托了 好吗 |
[19:29] | You’re a good guy. Just — | 你是个好人 就… |
[19:31] | Just keep an open mind, okay? | 别带着偏见妄下定论 好吗 |
[19:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:34] | Seems like you need to keep an open mind yourself, detective. | 在我看来 你也别妄下定论 警探 |
[19:47] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[19:48] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 萨姆 |
[19:50] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[19:52] | You were at the bar last night. | 我昨晚还在酒吧见到你了 |
[19:56] | You know, you should come back to the bowling league. | 你真该回保龄球队看看 |
[19:58] | You’re right. I should. | 你说得对 是该回去看看 |
[20:00] | Send me an e-mail and let me know the next night. | 下次有活动 发个邮件通知我吧 |
[20:01] | Yeah, will do. | 当然 我会的 |
[20:12] | IAD knows something. | 内务部一定知道什么了 |
[20:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:16] | The video system at the subway malfunctioned. | 地铁的监控系统出故障了 |
[20:18] | It won’t clear Frankie because it’s blank. | 没有录像就不能洗清弗兰基的嫌疑 |
[20:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:22] | Sam Lewis slipped me this downstairs. | 萨姆·路易斯在楼下悄悄塞给我这个 |
[20:24] | He knew they wouldn’t tell us. | 他知道他们不会告诉我们的 |
[20:27] | There’ll be a lot of ass-covering. | 会有很多人想摆脱责任 |
[20:28] | 地铁监控系统故障 没有录像 | |
[20:29] | We didn’t see anything. | 我们什么都没看到 |
[20:30] | We haven’t found a witness who saw anything. | 也找不到可以作证的目击者 |
[20:32] | Without that video… | 没有录像 |
[20:33] | It’s just Frankie’s word there was a gun. | 仅凭弗兰基口头说那人有枪 |
[20:35] | There’s no proof. | 没有证据 |
[20:38] | They’re gonna hang him out to dry. | 他们不会对他客气的 |
[20:55] | Here’s the latest on the police shooting | 这是埃塞克斯街地铁站 |
[20:57] | at the Essex Street subway station. | 警方开枪伤人事件最新进展 |
[20:59] | The spokesperson for Boston General confirmed | 波士顿当局的发言人证实了 |
[21:01] | – that the victim is in surgery… – Here, baby. | -受害人目前正在手术中 -给你 宝贝 |
[21:03] | – …and, at this point… – Okay, | -此时此刻 -好了 |
[21:04] | – had no comment,on his condition. – that’s enough of this. | -没有对此做出任何评论 -别看了 |
[21:10] | They’re saying the D.A. | 他们说地方检查官 |
[21:10] | is gonna take the shooting to a Grand Jury, | 会把这个案子交给大陪审团 |
[21:12] | if the facts continue to support it. | 如果证据依然指向我的话 |
[21:14] | Maybe even tomorrow. | 甚至可能是明天 |
[21:16] | The facts won’t support it. | 证据不会一直指向你的 |
[21:18] | Ma… | 妈妈 |
[21:22] | I could go to jail. | 我有可能会去坐牢 |
[21:23] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[21:26] | We didn’t find a gun. | 我们没找到那支枪 |
[21:27] | Which doesn’t mean there wasn’t one. | 那并不能说明没有枪 |
[21:32] | Then where did it go? | 那它去哪儿了 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:40] | But I know you and I know Jane | 但是我了解简 也了解你 |
[21:41] | and you don’t just shoot people for no reason. | 你们不会平白无故朝人开枪 |
[21:45] | And Jane won’t stop | 不把事情查清楚 |
[21:46] | until she gets to the bottom of things. | 简是不会罢休的 |
[21:51] | Right? | 对吗 |
[21:53] | Frankie, everything’s gonna be okay. | 弗兰基 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:57] | I know it. | 我知道的 |
[22:04] | Have you made any progress yet? | 你那有什么进展吗 |
[22:10] | What if he did it, Maura? | 他真的做了怎么办 莫拉 |
[22:12] | I mean, what if he shot an unarmed man? | 我是说 万一他真的开枪伤了个平民 |
[22:17] | I’m afraid it’s a little worse now. | 恐怕现在的情况比这还要糟一些 |
[22:20] | Sean Hughes died. | 肖恩·休斯死了 |
[22:21] | His body is on its way here for an autopsy. | 他的尸体正往这边运来 准备进行解刨 |
[22:25] | Well, you can’t do an autopsy | 你不能给他做尸体解剖 |
[22:26] | – because you’re Frankie’s friend. – Right. | -因为你是弗兰克的朋友 -是的 |
[22:28] | And I can’t watch the autopsy because I’m Frankie’s sister. | 我也不能在一边观看 因为我是他姐 |
[22:30] | That is, in theory, true. | 理论上说来 是这样 |
[22:41] | How long have these cameras been in the autopsy room? | 这些摄像头在解剖室装了多久了 |
[22:43] | My predecessor thought he might get rich | 我的前辈认为他没准能通过 |
[22:45] | if he made a series of instructional videos. | 拍摄一系列教学影片来致富 |
[22:48] | Get out of the way! | 别挡着啊 |
[22:51] | Oh! Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:53] | Did you see the stomach contents? | 你看到他的胃内容物分析了吗 |
[22:54] | Uh — no. | 没有 |
[22:58] | Okay, give — give me your coffee. | 好吧 把你的咖啡给我 |
[22:59] | Wait, that — | 等等 |
[23:03] | – Steve? – Hmm? | -斯蒂夫 -什么 |
[23:04] | I went to get a coffee and they made it wrong, | 我去买咖啡时候他们弄错了 |
[23:06] | so I have an extra cappuccino. | 所以多买了一杯卡布奇诺 |
[23:07] | Thought you’d be tired and you might want it. | 我想你也该累了 可能需要一杯 |
[23:10] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Well, I will just — | 那我就 |
[23:15] | I’ll leave it right here in case you change your mind. | 放这里 没准你改主意了呢 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:24] | Come on. Get the coffee. | 快啊 去端咖啡 |
[23:29] | Well, what are you gonna do | 要是他发现那咖啡被喝过了 |
[23:30] | when he finds out it’s used coffee? | 你打算怎么办 |
[23:35] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[23:36] | Yes! Okay. | 太好了 |
[23:48] | There you go. | 看到了吧 |
[23:50] | He had some weird food. | 他吃了些奇怪的食物 |
[23:52] | Mona had a protein drink in her stomach. | 莫娜的胃里发现了蛋白饮料 |
[23:54] | I mean, there’s no way for me to know | 我当然不可能知道 |
[23:56] | if what’s in that basin is the same as what she drank, but… | 那个盆里的东西跟她喝的一样 但是 |
[23:59] | Well, two liquid lunches do seem coincidental. | 这两种液体午餐确实看起来是一样的 |
[24:02] | I’m not going to say that. | 我不会这样说的 |
[24:03] | Yeah, but if they’re drinking the same kind of drink | 不过 如果他们喝的是同一种饮料 |
[24:06] | and Sean Hughes and Mona Carson are connected | 那肖恩·休斯和莫娜·卡尔森有联系 |
[24:08] | and he’s murder-adjacent, | 而且他和谋杀案有关 |
[24:09] | and I can keep looking into his shooting | 那我就可以把枪击案当作我案子的一部分 |
[24:11] | as part of my case. | 进行调查了 |
[24:12] | I will totally forgive you for taking my coffee. | 我完全原谅你夺走了我的咖啡 |
[24:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[24:17] | Korsak, hey, what judge owes you a favor? | 科萨克 哪位法官欠你人情来着 |
[24:21] | I-I’m really sorry, detectives. | 非常抱歉 警探 |
[24:23] | I’m not supposed to let anyone in. | 我不能放任何人进现场 |
[24:25] | Right, except for anyone involved in the investigation. | 没错 不过参与案件调查的人除外 |
[24:30] | Good for you, standing your ground. | 很不错嘛 如此尽职尽责 |
[24:32] | I’m sure that Sergeant… | 我很确定那个警长 |
[24:35] | Washington. | 华盛顿 |
[24:35] | Washington would like to hear about this. | 华盛顿警长肯定很高兴知道你如此尽责 |
[24:39] | Not every newbie can do that. | 不是每个新人都能做到的 |
[24:40] | Aren’t you impressed, Korsak? | 你也很佩服吧 科萨克 |
[24:41] | Bursting. | 五体投地 |
[24:42] | – Thanks. – Good job. | -谢谢夸奖 -干得不错 |
[24:49] | What the hell are those? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[24:50] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[24:59] | Jane, I– | 简 我… |
[25:00] | Hey, I just sent you a picture. What are we looking at? | 我刚给你发了张图片 这是什么玩意儿 |
[25:03] | Look at the back or the bottom. See if there are any labels. | 看下底部或者背后 有没有什么标签 |
[25:07] | Yeah, FCO, DME, SFX. | 有 FCO DME SFX |
[25:12] | Those are routers. | 这几个是路由器 |
[25:13] | The codes on the bottom correspond to airport codes of | 底部的代码和它们网络经过的 |
[25:15] | the cities they’re routing through. | 城市的机场代码相符 |
[25:16] | – Jane– – Routers? | -简 -路由器 |
[25:18] | And they had programmer food in their stomachs. | 他们的胃里也有程序员会吃的食物 |
[25:21] | These three knew each other. They were up to something. | 这三个人相互认识 他们在策划什么 |
[25:23] | Jane– | 简 |
[25:23] | That’s why Sean had a gun. That’s why Mona is dead. | 所以肖恩会有枪 所以莫娜才会死 |
[25:26] | – Korsak. – Yes. | -科萨克 -在 |
[25:27] | Can you guys come back to BPD? | 你们能先回趟警局吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah, we’ll be right there. | 行 我们马上回 |
[25:35] | Hey. Let’s see it. | 来看下吧 |
[25:37] | I grabbed the footage from social-media sites, | 我是从社交网站上导下的案发现场画面 |
[25:39] | so it’s jumpy and there are missing moments, | 所以晃动厉害 而且现场画面偶有丢失 |
[25:40] | But it’s the best I can do with what we’ve got. | 但我能找到的最好的现场画面就是这个了 |
[25:50] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:51] | Back it up. | 倒回去点 |
[25:55] | There. | 停 |
[25:59] | Play it forward, slowly. | 慢速播放 |
[26:08] | – There was a gun. – Somebody took it. | -确实有枪 -有人拿走了 |
[26:10] | We know it wasn’t spike because we saw him run off. | 肯定不是斯拜克 因为我们看着他逃跑了 |
[26:13] | Are you gonna tell IAD? | 你会告诉内务部这事吗 |
[26:15] | No. | 不 |
[26:16] | They won’t let Frankie off the hook | 他们不会轻易放走弗兰基 |
[26:17] | unless we can deliver them another suspect. | 除非我们抓到了真正的嫌犯 |
[26:19] | So we should do that. | 我们开干吧 |
[26:21] | Yes, we should. | 没错 |
[26:23] | That’s Rizzoli-ese for “thank you”. | 这是里佐利式的感谢 |
[26:36] | Hey, Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[26:39] | Come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[26:47] | Watch this guy right here. | 看下这个人 |
[26:51] | He doesn’t panic when Frankie’s gun goes off. | 弗兰基开枪的时候他一点也不恐慌 |
[26:54] | No, and then he just calmly walks into the crowd. | 确实 他很平静地走进了人群 |
[26:57] | Like he sees Sean’s gun on the ground | 有可能他看到了肖恩的枪在地上 |
[27:00] | and heads over to pick it up? | 所以走过去捡起来了吗 |
[27:01] | – Yeah. – Why? | -对 -为什么这么做 |
[27:03] | Maybe he needed a gun. | 也许他需要枪 |
[27:05] | Or maybe he didn’t want Sean to be found with a gun. | 也许他不想让警方发现肖恩身上有枪 |
[27:08] | Again, why? | 这又是为什么 |
[27:10] | Well, we have spike, who runs right near a guy with a gun, | 我们知道斯拜克从持枪男子身边逃过 |
[27:14] | Then we have this guy, who is completely unfazed by the entire thing. | 也知道这个人对整起枪击事件完全不恐慌 |
[27:18] | Some sort of criminal conspiracy. | 有点像预谋犯罪 |
[27:20] | I’m okay with saying they weren’t planning a bake sale. | 反正我很肯定他们不是策划什么义卖活动 |
[27:27] | The algorithms for facial recognition fall into two categories– | 面部识别的算法共分为两类 |
[27:31] | geometric, which focuses on features, and photometric. | 注重容貌的几何学 以及光度学 |
[27:34] | So how long does this program usually take to find a match? | 那用这个软件通常多久能找到匹配 |
[27:36] | A few minutes. | 几分钟 |
[27:38] | A few… days. | 几…天 |
[27:39] | Forever. | 一辈子都查不到 |
[27:41] | This is the Essex Street subway platform. | 这是亚瑟斯街地铁站台平面图 |
[27:44] | And this is where Boston rapid transit | 这里是波士顿快速公交系统 |
[27:46] | keeps the wireless routers that control the signal lights | 存放可以控制信号灯以及西区开关的 |
[27:49] | and the switches for the west side. | 无线路由器的地方 |
[27:51] | So maybe Mr. Laptop was trying to break in to the router | 所以我们的黑客先生想要侵入路由器 |
[27:53] | to disrupt traffic, even crash a train. | 扰乱交通秩序 甚至造成地铁相撞 |
[27:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. Kent Drake. | 不好意思 我是肯特·德里克 |
[28:01] | Vince Korsak. | 文斯·科萨克 |
[28:02] | Kent is doing a rotation here before taking over | 肯特在去斯普林菲尔德做助理法医前 |
[28:05] | as the assistant medical examiner in Springfield. | 来这里轮值 |
[28:07] | You two have a lot in common. You’re both ex-military. | 你们有很多相同之处 都当过兵 |
[28:12] | Vietnam? | 越南战役吗 |
[28:13] | Spanish-American war. | 西美战争 |
[28:15] | That’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[28:19] | At least my shoes have laces. | 至少我的鞋有鞋带 |
[28:21] | I hate him. | 我讨厌他 |
[28:25] | So, are we narrowing the search? | 我们是在缩小搜索范围吗 |
[28:27] | Yes, but the trick is | 是的 不过关键是 |
[28:28] | to not narrow it so much that you exclude the subject. | 不要缩得太小 以至于把目标漏掉 |
[28:34] | This one didn’t. | 这个没被漏掉 |
[28:39] | John Stanton. | 约翰·斯坦顿 |
[28:40] | Six months ago, his house was seized, | 半年前 他的房子被收了 |
[28:43] | eminent domain, | 土地被征用了 |
[28:45] | and he was arrested for trying to set fire to a bulldozer. | 他还因为放火烧推土机而被捕了 |
[28:47] | Guy with a cause collected a few cohorts. | 这家伙有犯罪动机 还召集了几个同伙 |
[28:49] | Who took his house? | 谁收了他的房子 |
[28:51] | BRT. | 快速公交系统 |
[28:52] | His house was in the new path of the southern spur of the subway. | 他的房子在南部地铁的新线路上 |
[29:01] | Detective Hitchcock told me that, | 希契科克警探跟我说 |
[29:02] | even if you had a warrant, I shouldn’t let you in. | 即使你们有搜查令也不能让你们进来 |
[29:04] | Hardly seems sporting. | 好像不太公正 |
[29:05] | Or legal. | 也不合法 |
[29:07] | I got to call in. | 我得上报 |
[29:07] | I’ve got a warrant, and I’m not gonna let you stop me, | 我有搜查令 你阻止不了我 |
[29:09] | But you call internal affairs. | 不过你可以找内务部 |
[29:10] | I don’t want you getting in trouble. | 我不想给你惹麻烦 |
[29:11] | – Good man. – Well, I’m not trying to… | -你是个好人 -我不是要… |
[29:13] | We got about 15 minutes. | 我们有十五分钟 |
[29:15] | A router isn’t gonna give us much — | 路由器上不会有太多线索 |
[29:17] | an IP address, a log of who accessed it. | IP地址 登录路由器的日志文件 |
[29:20] | John Stanton has been completely off the grid for two months. | 约翰·斯坦顿人间蒸发了两个月 |
[29:23] | A PI address and a log is more than we had. | 能有PI地址和日志文件已经很不错了 |
[29:25] | IP address. | 是IP地址 |
[29:27] | What’d I say? | 我说的什么 |
[29:28] | PI address. | PI地址 |
[29:30] | That’d come as no surprise to you | 说出来你应该也不奇怪 |
[29:31] | that I often don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我经常听不懂你在说什么 |
[29:36] | – Weird. – What? | -好奇怪 -怎么了 |
[29:38] | Someone’s pinging this location, trying to get a response. | 有人正在连通这里 想要得到响应 |
[29:40] | Can you tell where they are? | 知道是在哪吗 |
[29:42] | Shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. | 应该用不了十五分钟 |
[29:53] | Y-y-you can’t see who it is, though. | 可是你不知道他是谁 |
[29:55] | No, but I have a name | 是的 不过我有他的名字 |
[29:57] | and a pretty good idea of what this is about, | 而且也很清楚这是怎么回事 |
[29:59] | so that’s enough for me to catch him. | 所以足够让我们抓到他了 |
[30:05] | Thanks, Jane! Okay. | 谢谢 简 太好了 |
[30:07] | Okay! Lots of feelings. | 好了 太激动了 |
[30:09] | I get it, yeah. Okay. | 我明白 是的 |
[30:11] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[30:12] | Okay, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[30:15] | Okay, wait for it. | 好了 等一下 |
[30:17] | It’s Korsak. He wants you to meet him. | 是科萨克 他想让你去见他 |
[30:20] | All right, the hug’s over, Frankie. | 行了 别再抱了 弗兰基 |
[30:29] | You okay to get a ride back to the precinct? | 你自己搭车回去警局可以吗 |
[30:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[30:45] | Have you seen him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[30:46] | We don’t know who’s in there. | 我们不知道谁在里面 |
[30:47] | Nina just said someone inside that restaurant | 尼娜只是说餐厅里的某个人 |
[30:49] | is pinging the router at Sean Hughes’ house. | 正在连通肖恩·休斯房间里的路由器 |
[30:52] | You know IAD is gonna go ballistic if we arrest someone. | 你知道如果我们抓住犯人 内务部会气疯的 |
[30:55] | This totally throws a monkey wrench | 这会使他们拿弗兰基 |
[30:56] | in their plan to pin this on Frankie. | 当替罪羊的计划彻底破产 |
[30:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | Well, I would understand if you wanted to stay here. | 如果你想留在这 我会理解的 |
[31:04] | Up yours, Rizzoli. | 去你的 里佐利 |
[31:22] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[31:23] | 马蒂尼咖啡馆 货物入口 闲人止步 晚七点后此门关闭 | |
[31:31] | Cecil. | 希瑟 |
[31:33] | Nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 |
[31:42] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 我跟那事没关系 |
[31:43] | Then who did? | 那是谁做的 |
[31:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:46] | But you knew she was dead, | 但是你知道她死了 |
[31:47] | or you wouldn’t have run from us. | 否则你不会逃避我们 |
[31:49] | Maybe I just don’t like cops. | 或许我只是不喜欢警察 |
[31:50] | You know, we hear that a lot, usually from guilty people. | 我们经常听到这话 都是罪犯说的 |
[31:53] | I didn’t kill Mona. | 我没有杀莫娜 |
[31:54] | Did John Stanton? | 是约翰·斯坦顿杀的吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah, we know about him. | 没错 我们知道他 |
[31:58] | We know about his beef with the BRT. | 我们知道他跟快速公交系统的矛盾 |
[32:00] | Did you know that Sean died? | 你知道肖恩死了吗 |
[32:01] | So that leaves you and John | 所以我们只需要 |
[32:03] | as the only two people that we get to put in jail | 因为你们策划的蠢事 |
[32:05] | for whatever stupid thing that you had planned, | 把你和约翰两个人送进监狱 |
[32:07] | but you’re the only one we got in custody. | 但我们只抓住了你一个 |
[32:09] | – We didn’t do anything. – Not yet. | -我们什么都没做 -现在还没做 |
[32:11] | Do you think John Stanton’s sitting around, | 你以为约翰·斯坦顿会无所事事 |
[32:12] | wondering how you’re doing? | 担心你的安危吗 |
[32:15] | The minute that he puts your plan into action | 从他把你的计划付诸实施的那一刻起 |
[32:17] | is the minute that you’re on the hook for it, | 你就已经要为计划背锅 |
[32:19] | and her murder | 还有她的谋杀案 |
[32:20] | and Sean’s shooting. | 还有肖恩的枪击案 |
[32:23] | Who doesn’t like cops now? | 现在还不喜欢警察吗 |
[32:38] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[32:39] | Yes, yes. | 是的 是的 |
[32:41] | Susie told me to get her ready | 苏茜让我把她打理好 |
[32:42] | so that she can be released to her family. | 好把遗体交还给她的家人 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:49] | Does it make you feel any better? | 你觉得好受了吗 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么 |
[32:56] | Does it make you feel any better | 查清凶手是谁 |
[32:58] | figuring out who committed the murder? | 让你觉得好受了吗 |
[33:05] | It’s very satisfying using science to solve a mystery. | 依靠科学解决疑案很令人宽慰 |
[33:10] | I don’t think that answers my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[33:18] | Some cases are… | 有些案子 |
[33:22] | so awful that I put them away. | 太过可怕 我把它们忘在脑后 |
[33:26] | I choose not to think about them | 我选择不去想起它们 |
[33:28] | so they don’t color my view of the world. | 它们也就没法影响我的世界观 |
[33:31] | But most of the time, I believe that the truth | 但大多数时候 我相信真相 |
[33:37] | helps the people who loved these victims. | 能帮助爱着受害人的人 |
[33:41] | I guess that makes me feel better. | 这会让我好受些 |
[33:49] | Good answer. | 好答案 |
[33:59] | Come on. You can see a gun. | 拜托 你也看见枪了 |
[34:02] | Frankie didn’t shoot an unarmed man. | 弗兰基没有朝手无寸铁的人开枪 |
[34:04] | What you just showed me doesn’t prove anything. | 你给我看的东西证明不了什么 |
[34:09] | Okay, okay, fine. How about this? | 好吧 好吧 这个怎么样 |
[34:11] | All right, Mona Carson. | 看 莫娜·卡尔森 |
[34:13] | This guy, John Stanton, killed her, | 这个男人 约翰·斯坦顿 杀了她 |
[34:15] | and we believe that Sean Hughes helped dispose of her body. | 我们认为肖恩·休斯帮助他弃尸 |
[34:19] | You have a very active imagination, detective. | 你想象力很丰富 警探 |
[34:22] | Mona Carson is dead because she was involved | 莫娜·卡尔森之所以会死 因为她参与了 |
[34:24] | in a plan to crash a subway train | 亚瑟斯街地铁站的 |
[34:26] | at Essex Street Station. | 地铁相撞计划 |
[34:28] | Do you have proof of any of this? | 你有证据吗 |
[34:34] | Meet Cecil Wilson. | 这位是希瑟·威尔森 |
[34:37] | Was there a plan to crash a subway train? | 你们是不是计划地铁撞车来着 |
[34:39] | It was mostly John. We were — | 基本都是约翰在策划 我们… |
[34:41] | Was Sean supposed to bring a gun to the platform? | 肖恩在站台有没有带枪 |
[34:45] | Yes. | 带了 |
[34:49] | Now, we have solved this case for you, | 我们帮你们解决了这个案子 |
[34:52] | and we’ll let you take the credit | 功劳可以归你们 |
[34:54] | if you call the D.A.’s office right now | 但是你必须立刻给检察官办公室打电话 |
[34:56] | and tell them that Frankie did nothing wrong. | 告诉他们弗兰基没有做错 |
[35:00] | Where’s Stanton? | 斯坦顿在哪 |
[35:02] | I’ll tell you after you make the call. | 打完电话我再告诉你 |
[35:07] | Come on. You get to take a picture with the mayor! | 快点啊 你有机会跟市长合影呢 |
[35:17] | This is detective Hitchcock. | 我是希契科克警探 |
[35:18] | I need to speak to the D.A. | 我要跟检察官通话 |
[35:19] | Okay, where’s Stanton? | 好了 斯坦顿在哪 |
[35:22] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[35:24] | I will tell you — | 有一点可以确定 |
[35:25] | He’s too smart to go to Essex Street. | 他很聪明 不会再在亚瑟斯街实施计划 |
[35:27] | Now, there are three other subway stations | 还有其他三个地铁站 |
[35:29] | with wireless routers. | 有无线路由器 |
[35:30] | What do you say we split up and find him | 不如我们分头去找 |
[35:32] | before he kills a bunch of innocent people? | 好阻止他杀害大批无辜民众 |
[35:40] | I don’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[35:40] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[35:42] | I mean, now that we’re down here, | 我们都来了 |
[35:43] | do you think he would actually risk | 他还会冒着被抓的风险 |
[35:44] | getting caught on one of these platforms? | 来站台这边吗 |
[35:45] | I wouldn’t, not if I could avoid it. | 我就不会 除非可以避免被抓 |
[35:48] | Neither would I. | 我也是 |
[35:55] | Holiday. | 郝乐迪 |
[35:56] | Hey. Is there any way that Stanton | 斯坦顿有没有办法 |
[35:58] | could turn off the signal lights or switch the tracks | 不用下来地铁站台 |
[36:00] | without ever coming down to the platform? | 就可以关闭信号灯或者变换轨道 |
[36:02] | Maybe. He’d need a booster to amplify the wireless signal | 也许吧 他需要一个信号放大器放大无线信号 |
[36:04] | so he could access it above ground. | 这样他就可以在地上接入 |
[36:06] | What does a booster look like? | 信号放大器长什么样 |
[36:08] | A plastic box. | 塑料盒 |
[36:09] | Small. | 很小 |
[36:10] | He could tape it anywhere, | 他可能把它粘在任何地方 |
[36:11] | but he’d want line of sight for a better signal. | 但他会选择视线可及的地方 这样信号好 |
[36:13] | I’ll look this way. | 我去这边找 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:40] | Korsak, I found it. | 科萨克 我找到了 |
[36:52] | I unboosted him. | 这下他没信号了 |
[37:01] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[37:18] | Put the laptop down. | 把电脑放下 |
[37:22] | You’re gonna be losing a lot more than that signal. | 你损失的可不止那点信号而已了 |
[37:35] | Hey, we’re heading out. | 我们要走了 |
[37:36] | Oh, great. Have a good — | 好 一路… |
[37:38] | Nice! | 不错嘛 |
[37:40] | He looks superhot, right? | 他帅呆了 对吧 |
[37:41] | I-is that a bad thing to say? | 这话会不会不恰当 |
[37:43] | It — it’s not actionable, is it? | 我不会被起诉吧 |
[37:45] | I mean, you don’t work for me. | 我又不是你上司 |
[37:48] | Okay, well, then I will meet you in the lobby. | 好吧 那我去大厅等你 |
[37:56] | So, the toe shoes were uncomfortable? | 脚趾鞋穿着不舒服吗 |
[37:59] | No. | 不是 |
[38:01] | I just don’t like people making assumptions about me. | 我只是不喜欢别人对我先入为主 |
[38:04] | Ex-military guy puts on a slightly nerdy affect | 退伍军人装得像个书呆子一样 |
[38:08] | to throw off his new colleagues. | 来摆脱自己的新同事 |
[38:09] | Yeah, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[38:11] | Exactly like that. | 根本就是这样 |
[38:13] | I wanted to see how you’d react, | 我想看看你会作何反应 |
[38:17] | what you’d react to. | 会对什么作出反应 |
[38:19] | Still, it’s a bit like lying, isn’t it? | 可这还是有点像是欺骗 不是吗 |
[38:25] | But we all lie in our own little way, don’t we? | 但我们都或多或少用自己的方式欺骗别人不是吗 |
[38:32] | Have a nice evening. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[38:42] | Yeah, I thought he was gonna cry when you called. | 你打电话来的时候我还以为他会哭呢 |
[38:45] | Who are you kidding? He cried. | 你忽悠谁呢 他就是哭了 |
[38:48] | Yeah, he cried. | 好吧 他是哭了 |
[38:51] | Don’t tell him I told you. | 别跟他说是我告诉你的 |
[38:53] | – Here we are! – Oh! What are these? | -酒来啦 -这是什么 |
[38:56] | These are called the last word. | 这酒的名字叫定论 |
[38:58] | Seemed an appropriate way to celebrate our victory. | 貌似很适合庆祝我们的胜利 |
[39:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:02] | – Oh, okay. – Cent’anni. | -好吧 -干 |
[39:04] | Cent’anni. | 干 |
[39:13] | Well, that’ll put hair on your chest. | 真是男子气概倍增啊 |
[39:14] | Speaking of hairy chests, where’s Frankie? | 说到男子气概 弗兰基呢 |
[39:16] | He went to go pick some stuff up, he said. | 他说他要去取点东西 |
[39:19] | He should’ve stuck around | 他应该留下 |
[39:19] | to keep an eye on his liquor cabinet. | 好好盯着点他的酒柜的 |
[39:20] | I cleaned him out. | 我把他的酒都喝光了 |
[39:23] | This is a great apartment. | 这公寓这不错 |
[39:25] | I just can’t believe he kept it secret. | 我只是不敢相信他居然隐瞒这件事 |
[39:27] | I can’t believe how much I’m starting to like this chair. | 我不敢相信我现在有多喜欢这个椅子 |
[39:34] | Ooh! Did you bring dinner? I’m starving! | 你买晚饭回来了吗 我饿死了 |
[39:37] | No. | 没 |
[39:38] | I hope better. | 希望这比晚饭更好 |
[39:40] | I was, uh… | 我 |
[39:41] | Well, I guess I was scared, | 我想我是被吓坏了 |
[39:44] | and, uh, | 而我 |
[39:46] | I wanted to show you all how much I — | 我想告诉你们我有多 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:52] | I mean, uh, I really appreciate what — | 我非常感激 |
[40:02] | I know how hard you worked to — | 我知道你费了多大劲 |
[40:12] | You got me a signed Ted Williams baseball? | 你送我泰德·威廉斯签名的棒球 |
[40:14] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[40:16] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[40:19] | That is amazing. Thank you. | 这礼物太棒了 谢谢 |
[40:21] | That’s what I was trying to say. | 那是我想说的话 |
[40:24] | We made you a drink. | 我们给你调了杯酒 |
[40:25] | It’s right there | 就放在那个 |
[40:26] | next to that beautiful side-by-side fridge | 你瞒着我们买的漂亮的 |
[40:29] | you didn’t tell us about. | 双开门冰箱旁边 |
[40:30] | I was gonna tell you. | 我准备告诉你们的 |
[40:41] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:45] | Yeah. Yeah. | 挺好 我没事 |
[40:49] | He, uh… | 他 |
[40:51] | He died, Jane. | 他死了 简 |
[40:54] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[40:55] | It was a — it was a good shoot. | 我有充分理由开枪 |
[41:01] | But I-I didn’t mean for anyone to die. | 但我没想打死任何人 |
[41:06] | Well, that’s how we tell the good guys from the bad guys. | 我们就是这样区分好人和坏人的 |
[41:12] | The good guys always feel it when something bad happens. | 当坏事发生时 好人总是觉得难过 |
[41:17] | Now, when were you gonna tell me about this apartment? | 你准备什么时候才告诉我这个新公寓的事 |
[41:38] | – Ah, very nice. – Bravo! | -很好听 -棒极了 |