时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It smells like feet in here. | 车里一股臭脚丫子味 |
[00:12] | And whose fault is that? | 脚臭的不就是你吗 |
[00:14] | Whose fault is your face? | 你长得丑我说你了吗 |
[00:16] | Enough, you two, | 你们俩够了 |
[00:19] | We should’ve left an hour ago. | 我们就该一小时前出门 |
[00:20] | – Why do we have to go to grandma’s? – Theo, you love grandma. | -我们为什么要去奶奶家 -西奥 你爱奶奶 |
[00:22] | No, he loves Ashley Hammil. | 不 他爱的是阿什利·哈米尔 |
[00:24] | Good luck with that, B.T. Dubs. Shut up, fart knocker. | -祝你好运 -闭嘴 屁鬼 |
[00:27] | Nice! Classy. | 说得好 经典骂句啊 |
[00:29] | Tell me, Theo, what exactly is a fart knocker? | 西奥 屁鬼到底是什么意思 |
[00:33] | Kids! | 孩子们 |
[00:34] | No! I wanna know. | 别 我想知道 |
[00:35] | Is that how you’re gonna impress Ashley… | 你就像这样打动阿什利吗 |
[00:37] | Oh. With your extensive knowledge… | 用你博学的头脑 |
[00:38] | – Shut up! – Of fart-related insults? | -闭嘴 -讲述与屁相关的骂人话吗 |
[00:40] | Stop talking! Rachel, knock it off! | 别吵了 瑞秋 别闹了 |
[00:42] | Should I fart-knock it off, dad? | 我该放个屁拍拍屁股吗 爸 |
[00:44] | – Because according to Theo, a fart-knocker — – Gary… | -因为根据西奥的理论 屁鬼 -加里 |
[00:46] | Both of you, stop it! | 你们俩都闭嘴 |
[00:47] | You’re gonna embarrass me at your grandmother’s | 到了奶奶家 你俩吵起来 |
[00:48] | with all your bickering. Gary! | 肯定丢光我的脸 |
[00:59] | Don’t look! No! Oh! | 别看 别看 |
[01:08] | Chicken! | 有鸡肉 |
[01:19] | It’s rude to take other people’s food without asking. | 偷偷拿走别人的食物很无礼 |
[01:23] | It’s not rude when the other people is your mother. | 当别人是我妈的时候就没事了 |
[01:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:29] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:31] | What do you have there? | 你那堆是什么 |
[01:32] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[01:34] | I do have eggs, English muffins. | 我做了蛋和英式小蛋糕啊 |
[01:37] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[01:39] | A respectable fried chicken sammy | 正经的炸鸡三明治 |
[01:40] | – is not made on an English muffin. – True. | -里面夹的可不是小蛋糕 -那倒是 |
[01:43] | Thank you for understanding | 多谢你对三明治的 |
[01:44] | the importance of correct sandwich making protocol. | 正确制作流程的理解 |
[01:48] | Ma, where’d you get the fried chicken? | 妈 你从哪儿弄的炸鸡 |
[01:50] | A friend made it. | 朋友做的 |
[01:52] | – What friend? – A new friend. | -什么朋友 -新朋友 |
[01:57] | A man friend? | 是男性朋友吗 |
[01:58] | – Can’t I drink my coffee in peace? – Nope. | -我就不能安静喝完咖啡吗 -不能 |
[02:01] | Why do you have to know everything? | 你为什么要知道一切 |
[02:02] | Why do you have a secret chicken friend? | 你为什么有个做炸鸡的秘密朋友 |
[02:06] | Her name is Joann. | 她叫乔安 |
[02:09] | Joann. | 乔安 |
[02:12] | Joann the… | 乔安 那个… |
[02:14] | Personal trainer? | 私人教练 |
[02:15] | – Hairdresser? Personal shopper? – Waxing specialist? | -理发师 购物顾问 -脱毛师 |
[02:19] | Joann is the daughter of the man I’ve been dating. | 乔安是与我约会的男人的女儿 |
[02:22] | She had us over for dinner, and she made fried chicken. | 她请我们去吃晚餐 做了炸鸡 |
[02:27] | – Did you know about this? – Nope. | -你知道这事吗 -不知道 |
[02:29] | Well, now you know. Happy? | 现在你们知道了 高兴了吗 |
[02:32] | Yes, I am happy. What’s with the secrecy? | 高兴了 你为什么要保密 |
[02:34] | Janie, I love you, but you are so nosey. | 简妮 我爱你 但你太爱管闲事了 |
[02:37] | True. | 说的没错 |
[02:40] | Sorry. I was thinking out loud. | 抱歉 我把想法说出来了 |
[02:43] | Not helping. | 这不是理由 |
[02:45] | No. | 确实 |
[02:47] | It’s my personal life, | 这是我的生活 |
[02:48] | And I don’t want any interference. | 我不希望任何干扰 |
[02:50] | Ma, that is ridiculous. | 妈 这太荒唐了 |
[02:51] | Why would I want to interfere with you and… | 我为什么要干扰你和… |
[02:55] | Morty? | 莫蒂 |
[02:57] | Wrong. | 不是 |
[02:58] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[03:01] | – James. – Bernard? | -詹姆斯 -伯纳德 |
[03:03] | Leopold? It’s not Leopold, is it? | 利奥波德 不是利奥波德吧 |
[03:05] | What, nothing? No name? W-what am I gonna call him? | 连名字都不告诉我吗 那我怎么称呼他 |
[03:07] | You’re not. That’s the point. | 你不用称呼他 这才是重点 |
[03:13] | I wonder if I should have her followed. | 我在考虑派人跟踪她 |
[03:15] | Well, you already seem like | 你看起来已经 |
[03:16] | you’re about to place that chicken leg under arrest. | 要逮捕那跟鸡腿了 |
[03:19] | It’s an accessory. | 它也算从犯啊 |
[03:25] | – Rizzoli. – Isles. | -我是里佐利 -我是艾尔斯 |
[03:52] | You have no idea who he is? | 你不知道是谁吗 |
[03:54] | None. He never came by the house. He never called. | 不知道 他没来过我家 也没打过电话 |
[03:57] | It’s odd, given how serious it is. | 真奇怪 他们好像挺认真对待的 |
[04:00] | Well, we don’t know that it’s serious. | 我们可不知道他们是不是认真的 |
[04:02] | Fried chicken is hardly a promise ring. | 炸鸡可算不上什么保证 |
[04:05] | Yes, but it does indicate fowl play. | 没错 但也算是犯规[家禽行为]了 |
[04:08] | Fowl. | 家禽 |
[04:10] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我懂 -那就好 |
[04:11] | Well, how come his daughter gets to meet ma, | 凭什么他女儿都能见到我妈 |
[04:13] | and I don’t even get to know his name? | 我却连他的名字都不知道 |
[04:15] | Daughter’s probably not as… | 他女儿可能没有你那么… |
[04:19] | busy as you are. | 忙 |
[04:20] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[04:21] | Just, if he sends flowers or comes by or something, | 如果他送花过来或是人来了的话 |
[04:24] | – will you please let me know? – You want me to snoop. | -你能通知我吗 -你想让我偷听 |
[04:27] | No, I would like for you | 不 我希望你 |
[04:28] | to use your impeccable attention to detail. | 用你那无与伦比的注意力去留意他们 |
[04:32] | Look, this guy could be a creep. He could have a record. | 这人可能是变态 可能有前科 |
[04:34] | We don’t know. She could end up abducted. | 这都说不准 她可能会被绑架 |
[04:36] | – She could end up — – Stuffed in a fridge, | -也可能被… -塞进冰箱里 |
[04:38] | headed for the city dump. | 送往垃圾场 |
[04:39] | – Exactly. – No I.D. | -没错 -没有身份证 |
[04:40] | Not in the pockets if what, if I may say, is a very nice suit. | 他这身高级西装的口袋里没有 |
[04:44] | Italian. | 意大利的 |
[04:47] | Armani? | 阿玛尼牌的吗 |
[04:48] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[04:50] | But did you know | 但你知道 |
[04:50] | that Giorgio Armani attended two years of medical school? | 乔治·阿玛尼上过两年医学院吗 |
[04:53] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah, he was interested in the human form. | 是的 他对人类形体感兴趣 |
[04:56] | It probably helped his design skills considerably. | 那可能使他的设计技巧更全面 |
[05:00] | His menswear is very body-conscious. | 他的男装非常贴合身形 |
[05:02] | Hey, fashion police, what happened? | 时尚的警察 发生了什么 |
[05:04] | Oh, truck stopped short. He fell out of the fridge. | 卡车急停车 他从冰箱里跌了出来 |
[05:06] | Did you talk to the driver? | 你问过司机了吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. He works for waste management. | 问过了 他是废物管理公司的员工 |
[05:09] | Picks up bulk items. The fridge was on his regular route. | 收集大体积物品 冰箱放在他的例行路线上 |
[05:12] | C.S.R.U. is headed for the exact location now. | 犯罪现场调查组正在前往放置冰箱的地点 |
[05:14] | How long has he been dead? | 他死了多久了 |
[05:15] | About 24 hours. | 大约24小时 |
[05:17] | Close range, looks like. | 看起来像近距离枪杀 |
[05:19] | Professional? | 职业杀手吗 |
[05:20] | Seems a little sloppy to be left in a fridge. | 把人扔在冰箱里也太草率了 |
[05:23] | Maybe it was temporary. Killer was coming back. | 也许只是暂时的 凶手还想回去来着 |
[05:25] | Yeah, and somebody picked up his leftovers. | 没错 然后有人把他的剩饭捡走了 |
[05:27] | You see, people? | 看见了吧 |
[05:28] | This is why we always leave our names on things. | 这就是为什么我们要在个人物品上写名字 |
[05:38] | I’m searching missing persons | 我在失踪人口中搜寻 |
[05:39] | for anyone matching the victim’s description. | 与受害者的容貌相匹配的人 |
[05:41] | So far, nothing. | 目前还没有发现 |
[05:42] | All right, see if any security or traffic cameras | 好吧 看看有没有安保或交通摄像头 |
[05:44] | – caught the drop-off. – Okay. | -拍到了弃尸画面 -好 |
[05:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | That was your mother. | 是你妈打来的 |
[05:49] | The plumbing problem at the Dirty Robber | 酒吧的管道问题 |
[05:51] | keeps getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[05:52] | You get anything on the driver? | 你查到那个司机了吗 |
[05:53] | Ricardo Ruiz. No record. | 里卡尔多·瑞兹 没有犯罪记录 |
[05:55] | Says he made the pickup yesterday at 9:00 A.M. | 他说他是昨天早上九点拿走的冰箱 |
[05:57] | Let’s talk to shop owners and dog walkers, | 去跟商店店主和遛狗的人谈谈 |
[05:59] | anybody who might’ve seen somebody drop off a fridge | 还有任何可能在垃圾车来之前 |
[06:01] | – before the pickup time. – You got it. | -看到有人扔冰箱的人 -没问题 |
[06:04] | Hey, you know, | 你知道吧 |
[06:05] | you got some vacation days that are about to expire. | 你有几天假期快过期了 |
[06:09] | – So? – Well, you don’t get paid more if you don’t take ’em. | -所以呢 -你不休假也不会有加班费 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I know. But what am I gonna do with a day off? | 我知道 但我休假去干嘛呢 |
[06:13] | Well, I need somebody to look at that plumbing problem | 我需要有人娶帮我看看酒吧的 |
[06:14] | – at the dirty robber. – Me? | -管道问题 -我吗 |
[06:18] | Well, your mother said that you spent your summers | 你妈妈说你每年夏天都在附近 |
[06:19] | handing your dad wrenches under every countertop on the block. | 各家各户的厨房操作台下给你爸爸递扳手 |
[06:23] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[06:23] | She suggested you take a vacation day and go fix it. | 她建议你休一天假然后去把它修好 |
[06:26] | Did she now? | 刚才吗 |
[06:28] | It’s not me. | 不是我说的 |
[06:29] | It’s your mother. You know how she is. | 是你妈妈说的 你了解她 |
[06:30] | Oh, believe me, I do. | 相信我 我了解她 |
[06:41] | Did you find something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[06:43] | Just a single gunshot wound. .38 caliber. | 只有一处枪伤 0.38口径 |
[06:45] | There was no blood spatter inside the fridge, | 冰箱里没有血液飞溅的痕迹 |
[06:47] | which could mean that he was shot elsewhere. | 也就是说他是在别处被射杀的 |
[06:50] | Meaning we have no idea where. | 也就是说我们不知道在哪儿 |
[06:52] | There’s also something else. | 还有些别的 |
[06:55] | There’s someone here. | 有人来了 |
[06:58] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[07:00] | Someone from another agency. | 别的机构的人 |
[07:02] | Okay, Maura, I’ve already played the guessing game once today. | 好吧 莫拉 我今天已经玩过一次猜谜游戏了 |
[07:05] | It rhymes with… | 它的韵脚是 |
[07:07] | “Left me shy.” | “腌小鱼” |
[07:10] | Okay, nothing really rhymes with F.B.I. | 好吧 没有什么跟联调局韵脚一样 |
[07:12] | – F.B.I.? – Yes. | -联调局 -对 |
[07:14] | That is who’s here. Now. | 就是那个人 那个 |
[07:19] | What rhymes with “pain in my ass”? | 什么跟烦人精韵脚一样 |
[07:23] | Rhetorical. | 开玩笑的 |
[07:33] | Jane Rizzoli. | 简·里佐利 |
[07:34] | Nate Burns. | 内特·伯恩斯 |
[07:37] | I see you got a body in a fridge. | 我看到你们在冰箱里找到一具尸体 |
[07:38] | I see you’re reading our files. May I ask who called you here? | 我看到你在读我们的文件 是谁叫你来的 |
[07:41] | Technically, it was me. | 实际上是我 |
[07:44] | Well, when Dr. Isles ran your victim’s prints, it alerted us. | 艾尔斯医生搜索他的指纹时触发了我们的警报 |
[07:48] | The victim’s on an international criminal database, | 死者在一个国际犯罪数据库有记录 |
[07:50] | so we’ve been after him for a while. | 我们已经追捕他一段时间了 |
[07:52] | – Great. What can you tell us? – Name’s Yuri Yevtushok, | -很好 你都知道什么 -他叫尤里·耶夫图肖克 |
[07:55] | Though he has a lot of aliases. | 尽管他有很多假名 |
[07:58] | I would, too. What do you want him for? | 换我我也会 你们要他干嘛 |
[08:01] | I’m not at liberty. | 我无权告知 |
[08:02] | Of course you’re not. | 你当然没有 |
[08:04] | But you will want access to all the evidence and information | 但你想要我们在谋杀调查中得到的 |
[08:07] | that we uncover in our homicide investigation, correct? | 所有的证据和线索 对吗 |
[08:10] | Oh, yeah. That’d be great. Thank you. | 对 那太好了 谢谢 |
[08:12] | I believe the saying is, “I’ll show you mine | 我觉得那个说法是 “如果你告诉我 |
[08:14] | if you tell me what the hell you’re doing in my house.” | 你在我这里干嘛 我就告诉你我知道的” |
[08:18] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[08:20] | But you first. | 但你先说 |
[08:25] | What have you got, Dr. Isles? | 你查到什么了 艾尔斯医生 |
[08:30] | There were a few cotton fibers on the victim’s jacket. | 受害者的外套上有一些棉纤维 |
[08:32] | The fibers are dense, heavy grade. | 那些纤维密度很大 很重 |
[08:34] | – Like from a rope? – The lab is running tests now. | -像绳子上的吗 -实验室正在检测 |
[08:36] | I’d like a copy of those results. | 我想要那些检测报告的副本 |
[08:42] | Before I could run prints, | 在我提取指纹之前 |
[08:43] | I had to remove a polymeric film coating | 我在受害者的指尖上取下了一层 |
[08:45] | on the victim’s fingertips. | 聚合物薄膜 |
[08:47] | Initial tests show that there was a presence | 初步检测结果显示里面 |
[08:48] | of a commercial antiseptic. | 存在商业杀菌剂 |
[08:50] | Liquid band-aids? | 液体创可贴 |
[08:52] | Must mean he was trying to hide his fingerprints. | 他一定是在试图遮盖他的指纹 |
[08:55] | Cat burglar? | 飞贼 |
[08:57] | Eh, something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:58] | Our victim may be European, based on the implants | 受害者可能是欧洲人 根据他牙齿中的 |
[09:01] | and the gold inlay crowns in his teeth. | 植入物和嵌入的金王冠来看 |
[09:03] | It’s a common dental practice overseas. | 这在国外是很普遍的牙科手术 |
[09:08] | Czech-born. | 生于捷克 |
[09:10] | We think. | 我们这么认为 |
[09:12] | Last known address outside of Milan. | 最近一次的住址是在米兰城外 |
[09:14] | Terrific. So we all have the exact same information, | 太棒了 我们掌握的信息完全一样 |
[09:18] | gathered in the least efficient way possible. Excuse me. | 而且是以效率最低的方式 我先走了 |
[09:21] | Cat burglar doesn’t begin to describe this guy. | 飞贼不足以形容这个人 |
[09:26] | Yevtushok’s a notorious thief, | 耶夫图肖克是个臭名昭著的窃贼 |
[09:28] | on every most wanted list from London to Shanghai. | 他在世界各地的通缉名单上 |
[09:30] | So if he was in town… it was to steal something. | 所以如果他来这里 那一定是为了偷东西 |
[09:33] | What we know about this guy is that | 我们对这家伙的了解是 |
[09:34] | he doesn’t pick up a phone for less than $10 million. | 他不会接一千万以下的生意 |
[09:37] | So whatever he came for, it’s something big. | 所以他想偷的肯定是件贵重物品 |
[09:41] | Now was that so hard? | 让你说这些就这么难吗 |
[09:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:51] | He used the word “notorious”? | 他用了”臭名昭著”这个词 |
[09:53] | Yeah, like we’re in a western. | 对 就像我们是在西部一样 |
[09:55] | Nina’s trying to pinpoint | 妮娜正在尝试查出 |
[09:56] | exactly when he got into the country. | 他是什么时候入境的 |
[09:57] | What about known associates or previous arrests? | 有没有已知的助手或者以前的被捕经历 |
[10:00] | Anybody who might help us figure out what he was doing here? | 任何能帮我们查清他在这里做什么的人 |
[10:02] | We’re on it. The F.B.I.’s fairly certain it’s theft-related. | 正在查 联调局很确定他跟盗窃案有关 |
[10:05] | Theft of what, exactly? | 到底是偷什么 |
[10:07] | Well, that’s the problem. They don’t know. | 这就是问题所在 他们不知道 |
[10:09] | Or if they do know, they’re not telling us. | 或者他们知道 但是不告诉我们 |
[10:11] | Well, if it was theft, maybe he got caught in the act. | 如果是盗窃的话 他可能是被抓了个现行 |
[10:14] | Robbery victim kills the thief, panics, dumps the body. | 被偷的人杀了窃贼 慌张之中丢弃了尸体 |
[10:16] | Here, according to the uniforms. | 警员说就在这儿 |
[10:20] | Here? | 这儿 |
[10:21] | The driver said he picked the fridge up here? | 司机说他是在这儿捡到冰箱的吗 |
[10:23] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[10:25] | So far, nobody saw a refrigerator here | 目前还没有人在司机称捡到 |
[10:26] | before the time he claims to have picked it up. | 冰箱的时间点之前 看见这里放过冰箱 |
[10:28] | The dumbest criminal I know | 最蠢的罪犯 |
[10:29] | would pick a better spot to dump a body. | 都会选个比这好的地方抛尸 |
[10:31] | Driver’s lying. | 司机在说谎 |
[10:35] | Where did you really get the fridge, Ricky? | 你到底在哪捡到的冰箱 里基 |
[10:37] | I don’t wanna lose my job. | 我可不想丢掉我的工作 |
[10:38] | Your job? | 你的工作 |
[10:40] | You lied to a police officer. That’s a crime. | 你对警官说谎了 这是犯罪 |
[10:43] | So is obstructing a murder investigation. | 这是妨碍谋杀案调查 |
[10:44] | You want a job? | 你想要工作 |
[10:45] | How does underwear detail at a prison laundry sound, huh? | 在监狱洗衣房洗内裤这工作听起来怎么样 |
[10:50] | Sometimes I pick up stuff that’s not on my route. | 有时候我不光从路线上捡东西 |
[10:52] | – On company time? – We’re not supposed to do it. | -工作时间吗 -我们本来不应该这么做 |
[10:55] | But people throw away valuables, man. | 但是人们总是扔掉有价值的东西 |
[10:57] | Like last week, I found a deep fryer. | 比如上周 我找到一个油炸锅 |
[10:59] | You know, for, like, turkeys. | 炸火鸡的 |
[11:00] | Where did you get the fridge, Ricky? | 那台冰箱是在哪儿捡到的 里基 |
[11:03] | Behind a warehouse on Franklin. | 富兰克林街的一间仓库后面 |
[11:05] | I didn’t know it had a body in it. | 我不知道里面有尸体 |
[11:07] | You didn’t notice the extra weight | 你把它搬上卡车的时候 |
[11:08] | when you put it on the truck? | 没觉得它特别重吗 |
[11:08] | I use a ramp and a dolly. | 我用斜道和手推车推上去的 |
[11:11] | I was just thinking about the $150 I was gonna get for it. | 我满脑子只想着可以靠它赚个150刀 |
[11:14] | Franklin and what? | 富兰克林街哪里 |
[11:15] | Redding. | 雷丁街交叉口 |
[11:21] | So can I get the fridge back? | 我能拿回冰箱吗 |
[11:35] | All right, what’s the verdict? | 有结论了吗 |
[11:37] | Call a plumber. | 叫水管工来 |
[11:38] | Come on, can’t you fix it? | 拜托 你不能修吗 |
[11:40] | Ma, the pipes behind those walls | 妈 那些墙后面的管道 |
[11:42] | are like an M.C. Escher painting. | 就像埃舍尔的画似的 |
[11:43] | Even dad couldn’t untangle that mess. | 乱糟糟一堆连爸都搞不定 |
[11:45] | Well, who do you think tangled it in the first place? | 你以为一开始是谁把它们弄得那么乱的 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I know he worked on the plumbing. | 是 我知道水管是他装的 |
[11:49] | You were there. | 你也在 |
[11:51] | Listen, I can’t spend Korsak’s money | 听着 我不能用科萨克的钱 |
[11:53] | to clean up a mess that your father left behind. | 来收拾你爸留下的烂摊子 |
[11:58] | Korsak’s not gonna mind. | 科萨克不会介意的 |
[12:00] | Listen. Rizzoli men screwed it up. | 听着 里佐利家的男人搞砸的事 |
[12:03] | A rizzoli man’s gonna fix it. | 里佐利家的男人来弥补 |
[12:15] | Yes. Now see? | 没错 看见了 |
[12:17] | This is where you dump a body. | 这才是抛尸的好地方 |
[12:19] | Amazing what a guy will say when threatened | 一个人被威胁洗别人内裤的时候 |
[12:20] | with scrubbing other men’s tighty whiteys. | 说出的话可真令人惊讶 |
[12:22] | These were at the crime scene. | 这些是在犯罪现场发现的 |
[12:24] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[12:25] | Upholstery tacks. Used in carpet, furniture… | 装潢用方钉 常用在地毯 家具 |
[12:28] | – And art canvases. – Well, art seems right. | -和油画布上 -油画看来是正解 |
[12:30] | I doubt the F.B.I. would be sniffing around for carpet theft. | 联调局可不会为了地毯小偷大动干戈 |
[12:33] | C.S.R.U. recovered paint flecks. | 现场调查组在现场找到了颜料颗粒 |
[12:35] | Lab has them now. | 已经拿去实验室化验了 |
[12:36] | Canvas tacks. Paint samples. Notorious thief. | 油画方钉 颜料样本 臭名昭著的贼 |
[12:39] | You’d think our victim stole a valuable work of art. | 看来我们的受害人偷了一幅贵重的艺术作品 |
[12:41] | And yet, nothing’s been stolen. | 但是 没有任何东西被窃 |
[12:43] | Or nothing’s been reported stolen, anyway. | 或者说 没有任何东西报告被窃 |
[12:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go check with Maura | 好 我去找莫拉 |
[12:48] | and see what she found on the paint samples. | 看看她在颜料样本上有什么发现 |
[12:50] | If any $10 million paintings go missing… | 如果有价值千万的画作被窃… |
[12:52] | You’ll be my first call. | 我会第一时间打电话通知你 |
[12:59] | Okay, we’re thinking this murder is connected to art theft. | 好 我们认为这起盗窃与艺术品窃案有关 |
[13:03] | That would explain the gesso. | 那石膏粉就说得通了 |
[13:05] | – The what now? – A primer. | -什么东西 -一种底层涂料 |
[13:06] | Artists use it to help paint adhere to canvas. | 艺术家用它将颜料附着在画布上 |
[13:08] | There were traces of it | 我在受害人夹克里 |
[13:09] | on the fibers I found on the victim’s jacket. | 发现的布料上就沾有石膏粉 |
[13:11] | So these primer-coated fibers came from an art canvas? | 所以那是上过涂料的油画画布 |
[13:15] | – It’s possible. – So what, | -有可能 -所以呢 |
[13:16] | He just rolled it up under his arm and walked out? | 他就把画卷一卷夹胳膊下面带走了吗 |
[13:18] | Also possible. | 有可能 |
[13:20] | Okay, how many museums in the area | 好吧 这片区域有多少博物馆 |
[13:22] | have paintings that are worth $10 million or more? | 藏有价值一千万或以上的画作 |
[13:25] | Oh. Several. Uh, M.F.A., uh, the Peabody, | 好几家 波士顿美术博物馆 皮博迪博物馆 |
[13:28] | Isabella Stewart Gardner, of course. | 伊莎贝尔·斯图尔特·加德纳博物馆 |
[13:30] | And the Gardner’s been hit before. | 加德纳博物馆以前就曾被窃过 |
[13:31] | Famously so. Rembrandt, Vermeer, Degas. | 周所周知 伦勃朗 维米尔 德加 |
[13:34] | I believe that 13 paintings were taken. | 我记得有十三幅画被窃 |
[13:36] | And they were never recovered. | 从此不知所踪 |
[13:38] | – All right, maybe we start there. – Wait, maybe not. | -好吧 就从那里开始找 -等等 也是不是 |
[13:40] | I went over the jacket to look for cotton fibers, | 我翻遍了夹克寻找棉纤维 |
[13:42] | and instead, I found this adhesive residue. | 没找到 但我找到了粘着剂残留物 |
[13:47] | It’s in a symmetrical oblong shape. | 形状呈均匀的长方形 |
[13:49] | – Sound familiar? – Not even a little. | -听起来很耳熟吧 -一点不耳熟 |
[13:51] | Well, it would had you taken me up on my offer | 你要是听我的 去看我说的那场摄影展 |
[13:53] | to go see that photography exhibit I told you about. | 就会很耳熟了 |
[13:56] | What, the 20th century crime scene photos? | 哪场 二十世纪犯罪现场照片展吗 |
[13:58] | I thought you were kidding. | 我以为你是开玩笑的 |
[13:59] | No! It was an amazing exhibit. | 当然不是 展览棒极了 |
[14:02] | And it was held…here. | 举办地是…这里 |
[14:05] | The Boston Museum of Art. | 波士顿艺术博物馆 |
[14:07] | Visitors received a lapel sticker | 参观者会收到一张领口贴纸 |
[14:09] | in this exact shape. | 正是这个形状 |
[14:10] | Though I often put mine on my skirt | 不过我总把它贴在裙子上 |
[14:12] | because the adhesive can damage finer fabrics, | 因为粘着剂会毁坏细织物 |
[14:14] | Like the linen in the victim’s suit. | 比如受害人西装的亚麻面料 |
[14:16] | Okay. Well, I think that’s the least of his problems. | 好吧 这对他来说都是小事 |
[14:19] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[14:20] | Well, I can send a lab tech to the museum | 我可以派检验员去博物馆 |
[14:22] | to get a sticker for comparison, | 要一张贴纸做比对 |
[14:23] | But I’m fairly sure. | 但我相当确定 |
[14:25] | So he cased the place. | 所以他去踩过点 |
[14:26] | Like a regular visitor. | 扮成普通的参观者 |
[14:28] | Then he went back in and stole something | 接着他又回去 偷了某样 |
[14:29] | valuable enough to kill him. | 贵重到足以要了他的命的东西 |
[14:31] | If the Boston Museum of Art had been robbed… | 如果波士顿艺术博物馆被抢劫了 |
[14:34] | Why didn’t anyone call the police? | 为什么没人报警呢 |
[14:46] | Here, here, here. Right here. | 这儿 这儿 就摆这儿 |
[14:51] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[14:52] | Museum director, please. | 我找馆长 |
[14:55] | – He’s over there. Thank you. | -他在那边 -谢谢 |
[14:57] | Mr. Mullins? | 马林斯先生吗 |
[15:00] | You the museum art director? | 你是博物馆的艺术总监吗 |
[15:01] | I am. | 是的 |
[15:03] | And judging by the capricious waving of badges, | 从你们展示警徽的拉风程度来看 |
[15:06] | I assume you’re Detectives Rizzoli and Korsak. | 我想你们就是里佐利和科萨克警探吧 |
[15:09] | As I told you on the phone, there is nothing missing. | 我已经在电话里说了 这里没丢任何东西 |
[15:12] | Well, we have reason to believe that a valuable painting | 我们有理由相信一副很值钱的画作 |
[15:14] | – has been stolen. – Not from here. | -被偷了 -肯定不是这里的 |
[15:15] | The theft could be linked to an investigation… | 窃贼可能跟一起… |
[15:17] | There has been no theft. | 没有什么窃贼 |
[15:20] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a benefit to prepare for. | 我先失陪了 我还有一场慈善拍卖会要准备 |
[15:23] | You must have thousands of paintings in storage. | 你们仓库里肯定有上千幅画作 |
[15:26] | Are you absolutely sure they’re all accounted for? | 你确定它们都在吗 |
[15:28] | – Yes. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[15:31] | Would you mind if we took a look at your security system? | 你介不介意我们看一下这里的安保系统 |
[15:33] | Yes, I would mind. | 是的 我介意 |
[15:35] | What about your surveillance footage? | 那监控录像呢 |
[15:36] | You would have to subpoena that. | 你们得拿传票来 |
[15:38] | How about we just take a look around? | 那我们随便看看行吗 |
[15:40] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[15:43] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:45] | In the art world, the mere rumor of an investigation | 在艺术品这行 一丁点犯罪调查的传言 |
[15:48] | can jeopardize the reputation of any museum, | 就会毁掉博物馆的声誉 |
[15:50] | Even one as established as this. | 尽管我这间已经名声在外了 |
[15:52] | – How’s that? – Over half our collection is on loan. | -为什么 -超过一半的展品都是借来的 |
[15:56] | Detectives make people nervous, | 警探的到来会让大家紧张起来 |
[15:58] | Enough to reclaim their works or halt their donations. | 使他们收回展品或者不再捐赠 |
[16:01] | And on the eve of our biggest annual benefit? | 现在是慈善拍卖会的前夜 当然不行了 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry. If you wanna come in, you’re gonna need a warrant. | 抱歉 如果你们想调查 请拿搜查令来 |
[16:07] | We’re investigating a homicide here. | 我们现在正在调查一起凶杀案 |
[16:09] | I know you’re not trying to stand in our way. | 我知道你不是故意想阻止我们调查 |
[16:11] | No, not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[16:12] | But unless you think one of my paintings murdered someone, | 除非你觉得是我们的一副画作谋杀了某个人 |
[16:15] | this conversation is over. | 否则还是请你们离开吧 |
[16:17] | Detectives. | 二位警探 |
[16:22] | Remind me to halt my donations | 提醒我立即停止 |
[16:24] | to this establishment immediately. | 对这家机构的捐赠 |
[16:26] | Forthwith and henceforth. | 现在不捐 以后也不捐了 |
[16:32] | 戴尔·马林斯 波士顿艺术博物馆馆长 | |
[16:32] | Dale Mullins. No priors, | 戴尔·马林斯 没有前科 |
[16:34] | unless you count being an uncooperative dick. | 虽然他很不配合 很混蛋 |
[16:38] | We think he’s in on it? | 他有嫌疑吗 |
[16:39] | He had access to a lot of very valuable art. | 他能接触到很多非常值钱的艺术品 |
[16:41] | He could’ve paid Yevtushok to boost the painting. | 他可能雇了耶夫图肖克帮他宣称画作 |
[16:43] | He could have a Da Vinci under his bed for all we know. | 他床底下可能还藏着一个达·芬奇 |
[16:46] | Financials for the curator and the museum. | 这是馆长和博物馆的财务状况 |
[16:48] | They’re both doing fine. | 都挺正常的 |
[16:49] | No major debt expect for the curator’s student loans. | 除了馆长的教育贷款外没有特别大的欠债情况 |
[16:53] | To pay for what I’m sure are useless degrees. | 他的这个学位肯定是毫无用处 |
[16:56] | Doesn’t seem like a killer. | 不像是个凶手 |
[16:57] | No, he doesn’t, but I would just like to think that he is | 的确不像 不过我现在就是喜欢 |
[17:01] | for a little bit longer. | 把他当成凶手 |
[17:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:05] | Hey, gang. | 伙计们 |
[17:07] | Ah, so what are we thinking here? | 有什么情况了 |
[17:08] | Art heist gone bad? Curator in on it? | 盗窃出了意外吗 馆长也参与了 |
[17:11] | We’re working several angles. | 我们有很多种看法 |
[17:13] | Great. Can I help? | 太好了 我能帮上什么吗 |
[17:14] | Why start now? | 为什么是现在 |
[17:16] | You really underestimate me. | 你真是小看了我 |
[17:20] | No, you underestimate me. | 不 是你小看了我 |
[17:22] | Now if you don’t want to be collaborative on this, | 如果你不想跟我们合作 |
[17:24] | that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[17:24] | You take your ball and you go home. | 带上你的东西可以回家了 |
[17:26] | We’re gonna solve this case | 我们会把这个案子破了的 |
[17:27] | with a little thing that I like to call police work. | 用的是我们警察的方法 |
[17:30] | Okay. So I guess you don’t want | 好吧 那看来你是不想要 |
[17:32] | the surveillance maps of the museum? | 博物馆的监控地图了 |
[17:35] | Dots signify cameras. | 点代表摄像头 |
[17:37] | Security’s not great in general. | 安保水平一般 |
[17:38] | It’s weakest in the storage areas and the large galleries. | 在储藏区和大型画廊处是最弱的 |
[17:41] | How’d you get this? | 你怎么拿到这个的 |
[17:42] | Well, I heard that you were at the museum today, | 我听说你们今天去了博物馆 |
[17:44] | so I thought you might find it useful. | 所以我觉得你们会需要用到这个 |
[17:47] | So now you’re following me? | 这么说你在跟踪我们查案了 |
[17:49] | I’m aware of your movements. | 我知道你们的行动 |
[17:50] | No, that’s not creepy at all. | 真是一点都不诡异 |
[17:52] | And once again, you’re welcome. | 再说一次 不客气 |
[17:56] | We spoke to the private security company that runs the place. | 我们跟馆里的私人安保公司谈过 |
[17:59] | They say their systems are functional | 他们说他们的系统都在正常运行 |
[18:00] | and nothing unusual has been reported. | 没有收到异常情况的报告 |
[18:02] | So I don’t know why you were at the museum today, | 我不知道你们今天为什么要去博物馆 |
[18:04] | but by all accounts, there’s been no crime there. | 不过他们说那里没有发生过犯罪 |
[18:11] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[18:12] | Which means we’re not gonna get a warrant. | 也就意味着我们拿不到搜查令 |
[18:14] | So a notorious thief walks into a museum… | 一个臭名昭著的窃贼溜进了博物馆… |
[18:17] | Sounds like the setup for a joke. | 像是在给我们开玩笑 |
[18:19] | Or a riddle. | 或者是猜谜 |
[18:20] | If he didn’t steal anything, why’s he dead? | 如果他没偷任何东西 为什么会死呢 |
[18:32] | So? | 怎么样 |
[18:33] | Are you asking whether or not I fixed those pipes in there? | 你是在问我有没有修好那些水管吗 |
[18:35] | I’m asking, did you fix the pipes? | 我是问 你修好水管了吗 |
[18:37] | Well, the answer is no. | 答案是没有 |
[18:39] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[18:40] | Because what I have done goes beyond just repairing plumbing. | 因为我所做的不仅仅是修好了水管 |
[18:42] | What I have repaired, ma, is the past. | 妈 我修好的是过去 |
[18:45] | I have righted the wrongs of my father. | 我改正了我父亲犯的错 |
[18:47] | I have redeemed the Rizzoli name. | 我为里佐利家正名了 |
[18:51] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢你 宝贝儿子 |
[18:53] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[18:54] | And I’m gonna put a plaque in the bathroom | 我打算在卫生间里放块匾 |
[18:55] | that’s got your name on it. | 然后把你的名字刻在上面 |
[18:57] | – That’s okay. – No, I want to. | -不用了 -不 我想这么做 |
[19:00] | Better not, ma. | 最好不要 妈 |
[19:03] | How’s William doing? | 威廉怎么样 |
[19:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:06] | Your new boyfriend. William. | 你的新男友 威廉 |
[19:08] | That — that’s what you said his name is, right? | 他是叫这个 对吧 |
[19:10] | Nice try, Frankie. | 挺机智 弗兰基 |
[19:12] | You know, Jane’s not gonna let it go. | 简不会善罢甘休的 |
[19:15] | You should throw her a bone. | 你得告诉她点什么 |
[19:17] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[19:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:28] | Give me something! | 给我点东西 |
[19:29] | No! Just get me towels! Towels! Ugh! | 不 给我毛巾 毛巾 |
[19:42] | Hi. You got something? | 有新发现吗 |
[19:44] | Lab analysis. | 实验室分析 |
[19:46] | The samples we tested are from new paint. | 我们检测的样品来自新型颜料 |
[19:49] | – What? So modern art? – Newer. | -什么 是现代艺术吗 -更新 |
[19:51] | Compounds used to make pigments are specific to certain periods. | 做颜料的化合物一般都属于某个特定时期 |
[19:55] | A chemical analysis clearly shows us | 化学分析可以清楚地说明 |
[19:57] | what periods that paint came from. | 某种颜料属于什么时期 |
[19:58] | And the paint that we tested, | 我们检测的颜料 |
[20:00] | you would find on a shelf right now today. | 你现在就可以在架子上找到 |
[20:02] | So he stole something painted in the last couple years. | 所以说他偷了一幅近几年的画 |
[20:04] | Well, not much in the Boston museum of art | 波士顿艺术博物馆的馆藏中 |
[20:06] | falls in that category, | 属于这类的不多 |
[20:07] | and none of it is valued upwards of $10 million. | 里面没有一件东西价值超过一千万 |
[20:12] | Maybe the new paint didn’t come off of something he stole. | 也许新型颜料不是他偷的东西上的 |
[20:15] | Maura, how would you steal a painting | 莫拉 你如何在不被人察觉的情况下 |
[20:19] | from a world-renowned museum without somebody noticing? | 从一个举世闻名的博物馆里偷画 |
[20:22] | I’d take it from storage. | 我会从仓库里偷 |
[20:23] | Yeah. Or you’d replace it with a fake. | 没错 或者你会用赝品来替换 |
[20:27] | Security cameras? | 监控录像 |
[20:28] | The museum’s security is spotty. | 博物馆只有零星几个监控 |
[20:29] | They got blind spots in every gallery. A pro could do it. | 每一个画廊里都有盲点 职业窃贼会躲开的 |
[20:32] | Plausible. | 似乎可行 |
[20:34] | But how would we find a fake in a museum? | 可是我们怎么在博物馆里找出赝品 |
[20:38] | Well, all the paint samples that we did | 我们的所有颜料样品 |
[20:40] | are varying shades of blue. | 都是不同色度的蓝色 |
[20:43] | Cobalt blue, to be exact. | 确切地说 是钴蓝色 |
[20:45] | And that pigment emerged in 1802. | 这种颜料出现于1802年 |
[20:47] | – Gained instant popularity… – Maura. | -一出现便大受欢迎 -莫拉 |
[20:50] | Well, I would just look for paintings | 我会去寻找 |
[20:51] | that had a lot of blue in them. | 有大片蓝色的画 |
[20:53] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[20:54] | Then there would be tests, comparative analysis. | 然后检测 对比分析 |
[20:56] | If I go to the museum, I would be able — | 如果我去博物馆 我可以… |
[20:58] | the curator’s surly enough without us accusing him | 如果我们指控馆长展出赝品 |
[21:00] | of hanging forgeries on his walls. | 他一定会气疯 |
[21:02] | Well, what about agent Burns? | 找伯恩斯特工怎么样 |
[21:05] | Maybe they would respond better to a feder– | 也许他们对联邦调查局的态度会好一点 |
[21:07] | Federal bureaucrat who’s hoarding information | 跟踪我调查从中收集信息的 |
[21:10] | and spying on my investigation. | 联邦官僚主义者 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:14] | Well, they can’t turn away a friend of the museum, can they? | 他们不能拒绝一个博物馆之友对吧 |
[21:45] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:49] | Finding the fake painting is the key to solving this murder. | 找到假画是解决这起谋杀案的关键 |
[21:52] | All right? We just gotta find it before Mullins finds us. | 我们得在马林斯发现我们之前找到它 |
[21:55] | 19th century. Got it. | 十九世纪 记住了 |
[21:58] | Lots of blue. Got it. | 很多蓝色 记住了 |
[22:14] | I love the Hudson River school. | 我爱哈德逊画派 |
[22:16] | You see the roots in European romanticism, | 可以看到欧洲人骨子里的浪漫 |
[22:18] | and yet, it’s so distinct. | 非常明显 |
[22:20] | The optimism, the grandeur. | 乐观 壮丽 |
[22:22] | The fakeness? | 是赝品吗 |
[22:25] | Right. | 噢对 |
[22:30] | Detective Rizzoli and Dr. Isles. What a surprise. | 里佐利警探和艾尔斯医生 真让人惊喜 |
[22:35] | Nice tux. | 燕尾服很漂亮 |
[22:36] | Oh. You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:37] | What I would like is for you to stop following me. | 我喜欢的是你别再跟着我了 |
[22:39] | Oh, what do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[22:40] | I’m a sustaining member of this museum. | 我是这家博物馆的出资会员 |
[22:42] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[22:43] | This morning, the first time you followed me here? | 今早 你第一次跟踪我到这里的时候吗 |
[22:49] | We’re not done. | 我们没完 |
[22:52] | Hey, ma. What’s up? | 妈 怎么了 |
[22:54] | Janie, I’ve been thinking. | 简妮 我一直在想 |
[22:56] | You have every right to wanna meet my new boyfriend. | 你有权见见我的新男友 |
[22:59] | Great. Okay, | 很好 好吧 |
[23:01] | Thank you. I’m — I’m glad you came around. | 谢谢 我 我很高兴你觉醒了 |
[23:03] | So why don’t you join us for dinner? | 为什么不一起吃晚饭 |
[23:05] | I have a reservation in 20 minutes. | 我订了二十分钟后的位子 |
[23:07] | I-I can’t. I’m working this museum thing. | 我 我不行 我在忙着处理博物馆的事 |
[23:10] | Oh, is that tonight? The museum thing? | 今晚吗 博物馆的事 |
[23:13] | All right, well, another time. | 好吧 下次吧 |
[23:16] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 |
[23:17] | You’re only inviting me because you know I can’t come. | 你邀请我只是因为你知道我来不了 |
[23:19] | That is deceptive, mother. And underhanded. | 真虚伪 妈妈 还很卑鄙 |
[23:22] | And, uh, what is it you’re doing tonight? | 你今晚在干什么 |
[23:25] | Well, I’m pretending that we’re wealthy patrons who — | 我在假装我们是富有的赞助商 |
[23:28] | It’s totally different, ma! | 这不是一码事 妈 |
[23:30] | Yeah. Janie, keep telling yourself that. Love you! | 没错 简妮 不要忘记 爱你 |
[23:35] | Cocktail? | 鸡尾酒 |
[23:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | Jane! | 简 |
[23:41] | I found something. | 我找到一些线索 |
[23:49] | Thomas Moran. | 托马斯·莫兰 |
[23:50] | “Tantallon castle, north Berwick, Scotland.” | 英格兰 贝里克郡北部 坦特伦城堡 |
[23:54] | Well, it certainly is blue. | 确实是蓝的 |
[23:56] | Okay, why this one? | 好吧 为什么是这幅 |
[23:57] | The brush strokes — they seem halted. | 笔触 看起来有停顿 |
[23:59] | Less musical than his other work. | 不如他的其他作品那么流畅 |
[24:01] | It’s a subtle yet discernible discrepancy. | 是很微小但是可以分辨出的差别 |
[24:04] | Also, I don’t like the way the canvas fits into the frame. | 还有 我不喜欢画布放入画框的方式 |
[24:06] | It’s a little flabby. | 有一点松弛 |
[24:08] | Flabby? | 松弛 |
[24:09] | Well, canvas stretching is an art unto itself. | 画布的展宽是艺术品的一部分 |
[24:11] | It should be exact. | 应该正好合适 |
[24:14] | Well, maybe the museum had it reframed. | 也许博物馆重新装裱了 |
[24:16] | They just did a bad job. | 但他们搞砸了 |
[24:17] | Possible, but I believe someone framing real work | 有可能 但我相信裱框真品画的人 |
[24:20] | of this caliber would be more precise. | 手艺会更精细 |
[24:22] | Is there any way to prove this theory? | 有什么途径去证明这个说法吗 |
[24:25] | Short of sampling the paint, no. | 没有 缺少对颜料的取样 |
[24:28] | I knew an art historian in Madrid. | 我认识一位马德里的艺术史学家 |
[24:29] | I could e-mail him. | 我可以给他发邮件 |
[24:30] | I’m sure he’d agree that this does not align with Moran’s other work. | 我确信他也会认为这幅画与莫兰的其他作品不符 |
[24:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:36] | Okay, how sure are you? | 你有多确信 |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:38] | That this is the fake. Scale, 1 to 10. | 确信这幅画是赝品 从1到10哪个等级 |
[24:42] | It’s impossible to put this on a scale. | 这事没法分等级 |
[24:44] | Maura! Better than 8? | 莫拉 8级以上有吗 |
[24:47] | Probably. | 也许 |
[24:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:56] | Would you get me another one, please? | 再帮我拿一杯好吗 |
[24:57] | Please, I’m so thirsty. | 拜托 我快渴死了 |
[25:04] | – Take that for you, ma’am? – Thank you. | -我帮您拿 女士 -谢谢 |
[25:08] | I got it. | 我拿到了 |
[25:10] | Got what? | 拿到了什么 |
[25:10] | I got it. | 拿到了这个 |
[25:12] | The paint sample? | 颜料的样本 |
[25:14] | How did you… | 你是怎么… |
[25:15] | Oh, with this. | 我用了这个 |
[25:17] | No! | 不 |
[25:18] | Well, I hope you’re right. | 我衷心希望你是对的 |
[25:20] | Otherwise, I just defaced a $10 million painting. Come on. | 不然我就刮花了一副价值千万的油画 走吧 |
[25:25] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:27] | No, no. And we’re leaving. And we’re leaving. | 不不 我们撤了 我们撤了 |
[25:31] | Nope! We are not looking. We are leaving. | 不 我们不回头 我们撤了 |
[25:43] | Somebody call for a wet vac? | 有人要湿真空吸尘器 |
[25:45] | Hey! Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来一趟 |
[25:47] | This is not supposed to leave the lab, | 我们不应该把它带出实验室的 |
[25:48] | but you said this was an emergency. | 但你说是紧急情况 |
[25:50] | We thought maybe it was for a crime scene. | 我们还以为你是要用在犯罪现场 |
[25:52] | Oh, it’s a crime, all right. | 这确实是犯罪 行了吧 |
[25:53] | My dad charged 1,500 bucks for this job the first time around. | 我爸当初来做这里的水管收了一千五百美元 |
[25:56] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[25:58] | I’m talking about the plumbing choices my father made | 我在说我父亲选择的水管 |
[26:01] | that have left me questioning my entire childhood. | 让我开始质疑我的整个童年时光 |
[26:03] | – Still confused. – So am I, Susie. So am I. | -还是很困惑 -我也是 苏茜 我也是 |
[26:07] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 有什么我们可以帮忙的 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | Got a time machine? | 有时光机吗 |
[26:13] | Go back in time | 好让我回到过去 |
[26:14] | and urge my mother to rethink her choice of husband? | 强烈建议我妈嫁给别人 |
[26:25] | You guys don’t have to stay. | 你们不用留在这里的 |
[26:27] | I mean, I’ll return this later. | 我是说 我用完会还的 |
[26:29] | I’m sure you have to get back. | 你们必须要回去了 |
[26:30] | I think Kent can manage the lab for a while. | 我觉得肯特能在实验室里撑一会儿 |
[26:32] | And I can make time, in case you need any help. | 我也能挤出时间 如果你需要帮助的话 |
[26:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | I ran a comparison of both paint samples. | 我对两个颜料样本进行了比对 |
[26:54] | The first from the scene where the body was dumped… | 一个是我们在抛尸现场发现的… |
[26:56] | And the second, um… from the fuse-tea-room. | 另一个是在…融合茶馆发现的 |
[27:03] | Nothing rhymes with “Museum.” | 没有和”博物馆”押韵的词 |
[27:05] | How did you get a paint sample from the museum? | 你是怎么在博物馆获取油画样本的 |
[27:10] | Well, I-I was — I was meaning to tell you that. | 我…我想要和你汇报这件事的 |
[27:13] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[27:15] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[27:17] | was at a benefit at the museum. | 在博物馆举办的义卖会现场 |
[27:20] | To which she was invited. | 她是受邀参加 |
[27:21] | And you were… | 而你… |
[27:22] | And I was her guest. | 她邀请我陪她参加 |
[27:24] | You know, there… | 你知道的 去那种地方… |
[27:26] | to like the art. | 欣赏艺术之美 |
[27:28] | So you can imagine, | 所以你也可以想象 |
[27:31] | how shocked we were | 当我们偶然经过 |
[27:34] | when we happened across, | 一副在莫拉专业的眼光看来 |
[27:36] | a painting that, in her expert opinion, | 是赝品的油画时 |
[27:39] | Maura felt was, uh, a forgery. | 我们是多么的震惊 |
[27:42] | – No, a possible… – Shut up. | -不 只是疑似… -闭嘴 |
[27:43] | And how did you get a sample of this possible forgery? | 那你是怎么取得这幅疑似赝品油画的样本的 |
[27:49] | It was very dramatic, actually. | 过程很戏剧性 事实上 |
[27:52] | I-I stumbled… | 我绊了一跤 |
[27:55] | Stumbled? | 绊了一跤 |
[27:56] | And, uh, when I was regaining my balance, | 然后 在我试图恢复平衡的时候 |
[28:00] | I-I scraped… | 我刮到了 |
[28:04] | Scraped? | 刮到了 |
[28:05] | I grazed the… | 我轻轻擦到了… |
[28:08] | painting in question ever so gently. | 很温柔地擦到了这幅有问题的油画 |
[28:11] | The results are definitive. | 结果是决定性的 |
[28:13] | Vandalism? | 蓄意破坏文物 |
[28:14] | W–no! I would never. | 什…不 怎么可能 |
[28:16] | Maura, tell him. | 莫拉 告诉他 |
[28:17] | They’re an exact match. | 这两个样本完全匹配 |
[28:19] | Both samples are from current contemporary compounds. | 二者都由现在现存的化合物组成 |
[28:22] | So the Moran was painted with materials that didn’t exist | 所以这幅莫兰画作是由十九世纪不存在的物质 |
[28:25] | in the 19th century. | 绘成的 |
[28:27] | – Yeah, it’s fake. – Conclusively. | -这是赝品 -绝对没错 |
[28:30] | But wait a minute. Then where’s the real painting? | 等一下 那么真品在哪里 |
[28:32] | More to the point, where is the killer | 更加确切地说 为了拿到这幅画 |
[28:33] | that murdered our art thief to get it? | 不惜杀死艺术品小偷的凶手在哪里 |
[28:53] | Detectives, if I can assist | 警探们 如果我可以协助你们 |
[28:57] | in the recovery of the authentic Moran — | 找回这幅莫兰的真品… |
[28:58] | Security in this museum is a little subpar, | 这间博物馆的安保措施水平有点低 |
[29:01] | don’t you think, Mullins? | 你不这么认为吗 马林斯 |
[29:02] | Is that why you didn’t cooperate? | 是不是因为这样你才不合作 |
[29:03] | You didn’t want us to see how obsolete your system was? | 你不想让我们看到你的安全系统过时了 |
[29:05] | – I wouldn’t say obsolete. – Oh, please. | -我不会用”过时”这个词 -得了吧 |
[29:07] | The cameras themselves should be on display. | 这些摄像头都应该拿去展览了 |
[29:09] | And while you were worrying about your precious donors finding out, | 在你担心着你宝贵的捐献者发现时 |
[29:12] | a thief figured it out instead. | 一个小偷发现了这个问题 |
[29:14] | And now you have a painting that’s worth | 与上百万元的原价恰恰相反 |
[29:15] | about as much as a Velvet Elvis, | 现在 你手上的这幅画的价值 |
[29:17] | as opposed to millions of dollars. | 和烂大街的天鹅绒猫王差不多 |
[29:19] | 20. | 二千 |
[29:20] | The… Moran — it was worth $20 million. | 这幅莫兰画作 它值两千万美元 |
[29:25] | The placard says it’s on loan from an anonymous donor. | 你们公告称它是一位匿名捐献者借给你们的 |
[29:27] | – That’s right. – Who is it? | -没错 -是谁 |
[29:30] | I have the information on file. | 我们档案里有相关信息 |
[29:33] | I’ll go get it. | 我去拿给你们 |
[29:37] | “This work has been temporarily removed from display.” | “该作品暂时停止出展” |
[29:39] | This work has been temporarily removed because this museum sucks. | 该作品暂时停止出展是因为这家博物馆逊爆了 |
[29:49] | Who is this guy again? | 这个人是谁来着 |
[29:50] | Sam Langdon. | 山姆·兰登 |
[29:52] | Secretary of public safety. | 公共安全部的秘书 |
[29:54] | Since when do state employees own $20 million paintings? | 什么时候起公务员也能坐拥价值两千万的画了 |
[29:57] | The painting is mine, actually. | 事实上 这幅画是我的 |
[29:59] | – Mrs. Langdon. – Mary Hope. | -兰登太太 -玛丽·霍普 |
[30:01] | Please, come in. | 请进 |
[30:05] | Hello. | 您好 |
[30:06] | Uh, Sam, my husband, couldn’t join us, unfortunately, | 很不幸 我丈夫山姆无法到场 |
[30:09] | but I can tell you anything you need to know about the painting. | 但所有关于这幅画的信息我都能告诉你们 |
[30:13] | The Moran has been in our family for generations. | 这幅莫兰画作是我们家族世代相传的 |
[30:15] | Please. | 请坐 |
[30:17] | It used to hang in my father’s study. | 它曾经挂在我父亲的书房 |
[30:19] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 谢谢您的合作 |
[30:21] | I can’t begin to put a price on how much this painting means to me. | 这幅画对我的意义无法用金钱来衡量 |
[30:25] | If it had such sentimental value, | 如果它承载了那么多情感 |
[30:26] | why hang it in a museum? | 为什么要把它挂在博物馆 |
[30:28] | My husband and I felt selfish, | 我的丈夫和我觉得自己很自私 |
[30:30] | keeping something so beautiful where only we could see it. | 把这么美丽的东西私藏起来只让自己欣赏 |
[30:33] | You’re a major patron of the Metropolitan. | 你是大都会艺术博物馆的主管之一 |
[30:34] | Why loan the painting to the Boston museum instead? | 为什么反而要把这幅画借给波士顿博物馆 |
[30:37] | They were having a fund-raiser, | 他们正好在筹措资金 |
[30:39] | and my husband thought unveiling the piece | 我丈夫也觉得公开展示这幅画 |
[30:41] | might help publicize the event. | 也许能宣传这项活动 |
[30:43] | I, of course, just liked the idea of keeping it closer to home. | 当然我更倾向于能离家近一点 |
[30:47] | But you donated it anonymously. | 可你却是匿名捐赠的 |
[30:49] | I did. I work for a lot of charities, | 没错 我做过许多慈善 |
[30:51] | and I prefer to do my work outside the public eye. | 我更希望低调做慈善 |
[30:54] | And neither of us wanted our phone to start ringing off the hook. | 我俩也都不想手机从此响个不停 |
[30:56] | Art brokers can be… very persistent. | 那些艺术经营商可是很烦人的 |
[31:00] | – You’ve had offers to buy? – Yes. | -有人提出过要买吗 -对 |
[31:02] | And I’ve always said the same thing — | 我给他们的回答都一样 |
[31:04] | the Moran is not for sale, and it never will be. | 莫兰不卖 永远都不会卖 |
[31:08] | Anyone have any trouble with taking “no” for an answer? | 有没有谁不肯接受你们拒绝贩卖画作 |
[31:11] | Well, one collector kept upping his offer. | 有位收藏家不断加价 |
[31:14] | It got ridiculous. He went to $40 million. | 高到离谱 加到了四千万美元 |
[31:17] | We’ll need to talk to him. | 我们得找他谈谈 |
[31:19] | Okay. I’ll get you his name. | 好 我去拿他的名片 |
[31:32] | Thanks for calling. | 多谢来电 |
[31:34] | My team is running down the art buyer | 我的团队正在调查对莫兰画作 |
[31:36] | who made repeated offers on the Moran. | 一再出价的艺术品买家 |
[31:38] | Maura says she’s got something, | 莫拉说她查到了点线索 |
[31:39] | and I could really use your help. | 我也很需要你的帮助 |
[31:41] | Now… was that so hard? | 让你说这些就这么难吗 |
[31:53] | The anatomy of a fake painting. | 解剖赝品画作 |
[31:55] | Actually, two paintings. | 其实是两幅画作 |
[31:57] | The X-ray revealed a second painting uinderneath the forged image. | X光探测到假画底下还藏有第二幅画作 |
[32:01] | And the bottom painting is authentic. | 底下那幅是真品 |
[32:04] | – Like a hundred years old? – More like 150. | -100年前画的吗 -应该是150年 |
[32:06] | That’s pretty common. | 这挺常见 |
[32:07] | An older canvas makes the work seem authentic. | 越破旧的画布越能让画作看上去像真的 |
[32:10] | Easier to pass off. | 也更容易蒙混过关 |
[32:11] | So this guy knew his stuff. | 所以那人水平很高 |
[32:12] | They usually do. | 通常是这样 |
[32:14] | Listen, forgers are extremely skilled painters, | 伪造者都是极富技巧的画师 |
[32:16] | but for some reason can’t break through with their original work. | 但有些情况下他们不能突破原有的画作 |
[32:19] | Maybe the forger’s behind this whole thing. | 说不定伪造者才是幕后黑手 |
[32:21] | Uh, fake the painting and kill the thief? | 伪造画作 杀死盗贼吗 |
[32:23] | Well, he sells the original on the black market | 他在黑市卖了真品 |
[32:24] | and moves to an island, paints sunsets all day. | 搬去了小岛 天天画日落 |
[32:26] | Or it’s the wealthy collector who wants what he can’t have. | 或是得不到他想要的富有收藏家 |
[32:30] | Hired the forger and Yevtushok to lift the original. | 雇了伪造者和耶夫图肖克转移原作 |
[32:33] | All right, well, I’ll have Nina look into it. | 好吧 我会让妮娜调查的 |
[32:34] | There can’t be that many people our there that are this good. | 能伪造出如此精品的可没有几个人 |
[32:36] | I already checked the fbi art crimes database. | 我已经查了联调局艺术犯罪数据库 |
[32:39] | Nobody popped. | 没有符合的 |
[32:40] | You have an art crimes database? | 你们居然有艺术犯罪数据库 |
[32:42] | What? | 咋了 |
[32:45] | We didn’t get a hit. | 我们没找到匹配 |
[32:46] | You could’ve told me that. | 你早就可以告诉我的 |
[32:47] | I also have a schnauzer named Flearoy. | 我还有只叫跳蚤罗伊的雪纳瑞狗 |
[32:50] | Does it help our case for you to know that? | 告诉你这事能帮助我们破案吗 |
[32:52] | Nobody cares about your schnauzer. | 没人管你那雪纳瑞 |
[32:57] | Flearoy? | 跳蚤罗伊 |
[33:05] | – You wanted to see me? – I’m trying to track down | -你找我吗 -我正在调查 |
[33:07] | the artist who painted the original painting. | 原作的作者身份 |
[33:09] | If we figure out where the painting came from, | 如果知道了画作的来源 |
[33:11] | we might be able to find out who had access to it. | 可能就能查出谁能接触到这画作了 |
[33:13] | – The forger. – Right. | -也就是伪造者 -没错 |
[33:15] | The original artist’s initials are pretty faded on the x-ray image. | 原作画家的首字母在X光图像里非常模糊 |
[33:18] | Right now all I know is the last name starts with “S”. | 现在我只能看到姓是S开头的 |
[33:20] | That’s not much. | 还远远不够 |
[33:22] | You’re the only art school graduate in the building. | 你是整幢大楼唯一一名艺术学校研究生 |
[33:24] | Any ideas? | 有什么看法吗 |
[33:25] | Well, the lab found cadmium yellow in the under-painting. | 实验室在底层画作里提取出了镉黄 |
[33:28] | That pigment wasn’t really widely used | 这颜料直到1840年之后 |
[33:30] | – until after 1840 or so. – Okay. | -才广泛使用 -好 |
[33:32] | And the frame that the canvas was stretched on is made of American white oak, | 拉伸画布的画框是美国白橡制成的 |
[33:35] | which grows most predominantly in…well, America. | 这种木材普遍出现在…美国 |
[33:39] | American. | 美国人 |
[33:41] | 1840. | 1840年 |
[33:43] | Last name “S”. | 姓氏开头S |
[33:48] | This might just be the art school talking, | 虽然这只是艺术生的看法 |
[33:51] | but in my opinion, | 但在我看来 |
[33:53] | the artist is very heavily influenced by Thomas Cole. | 这位艺术家深受托马斯·科尔影响 |
[33:55] | A lot of the painters of that period were. | 当时许多画家都深受其影响 |
[33:58] | But if this guy was a protege of Cole’s, | 如果这个人是科尔的徒弟 |
[34:00] | he might have studied at the National Academy, | 他可能在国家艺术学院进修过 |
[34:02] | which Cole founded. | 该院由科尔创办 |
[34:04] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[34:08] | William Louis Sonntag, Sr. | 老威廉·路易·桑塔格 |
[34:10] | National Academy, 1849 to 1851. | 国家艺术学院 1849年至1851年 |
[34:14] | Think that’s him? | 你觉得是这人吗 |
[34:15] | If it is, his work would be worth something. | 如果是他 那他的作品肯定有些价值 |
[34:17] | Can you search for works of his in collections around the country? | 你能搜索下全国有哪些收藏他作品的吗 |
[34:24] | There’s one at the museum of American art in Bennington, Vermont. | 佛蒙特州本宁顿有一家美国艺术博物馆 |
[34:27] | “Duck Hunters on the Ohio River”. | 《俄亥俄河上的猎鸭者》 |
[34:29] | – That’s it! – I don’t see any ducks. | -就是这个 -我咋没看到鸭子 |
[34:31] | Museum records say it was acquired at auction in 2003. | 博物馆记录称该画在2003年被拍卖走 |
[34:34] | Never went on display, | 从未被展出过 |
[34:36] | so it’s been in storage ever since. | 所以那之后就一直被贮藏起来了 |
[34:39] | So whoever took it knew the museum wouldn’t miss it. | 所以不管是谁盗走都清楚博物馆不会发现 |
[34:41] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[34:43] | Nice work, Chang. | 干得漂亮 小张 |
[34:51] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[34:53] | We found the art lover you were looking for. | 我们找到你们在搜查的艺术爱好者了 |
[34:55] | The one who kept offering to buy the Moran? | 不断出价购买莫兰画作的那位 |
[34:57] | He’s a tech billionaire. | 是个技术方面的亿万富翁 |
[34:58] | F.B.I. stopped his plane at O’hare. | 联调局在奥黑尔机场拦下他的飞机 |
[35:00] | He was on his way to Copenhagen. | 他正准备前往哥本哈根 |
[35:01] | He happen to have a painting on board? | 难道他碰巧还带了幅画吗 |
[35:03] | No, we searched everywhere. Either he doesn’t have it… | 没有 我们找遍了 要么他没有 |
[35:05] | Or he’s already unloaded it. | 要么他已经转移了 |
[35:06] | So only way to know that is to find the forger. | 所以我们现在只能靠找到伪造者了 |
[35:08] | These are all the employees | 这些是在本宁顿 |
[35:09] | who would’ve had access to the painting at Bennington. | 有权限接触画作的员工名单 |
[35:11] | Auction house reps, archivists, couple of researchers. | 拍卖行代表 档案保管员 研究学者 |
[35:14] | We’re looking at all of ’em, but this guy… | 我们全都查了 可这个人… |
[35:16] | didn’t show up for work yesterday. | 昨天没来上班 |
[35:17] | Charlie Ganz. | 查理·甘孜 |
[35:18] | Used to do restoration work at Bennington. | 曾在本宁顿负责修复画作 |
[35:21] | Now he’s an adjunct art professor at a community college. | 现在则是社区大学的兼职艺术教授 |
[35:23] | Frustrated artist relegated to teaching | 受挫艺术家被迫教书 |
[35:25] | ’cause nobody buys his stuff. | 因为没人买他的画作 |
[35:26] | Yeah, the only art he can sell are forged master works. | 他能出手的唯一作品就是伪造的大师作品 |
[35:29] | I bet you 20 million bucks this guy killed our thief, | 我押上全部家产赌就是这人杀了窃贼 |
[35:31] | or he can lead us to who did. | 或者从他身上能知道是谁杀的 |
[35:33] | Listen, in case I don’t get a chance to tell you… | 以防我之后没机会告诉你 |
[35:35] | You’re welcome? | 不客气 |
[36:02] | Charlie Ganz? | 查理·甘孜 |
[36:12] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:15] | Clear! | 安全 |
[36:16] | Something’s burnin’. | 什么东西烧焦了 |
[36:17] | I’m going up! | 我上楼看看 |
[36:29] | That looks like the wire from our painting. | 这像是咱们那张画里的金属线 |
[36:35] | Somebody just had a $20 million bonfire. | 有人刚点了一把价值两千万美金的火 |
[36:49] | Who burns a $20 million painting? | 谁会放火烧一幅价值两千美金的画啊 |
[36:51] | Yeah, he’d to destroy any evidence of his involvement. | 他要毁掉一切证明他参与此事的证据 |
[36:54] | He’s probably trying to find a way | 他现在可能正在 |
[36:55] | out of the country right now. | 想办法逃到境外去呢 |
[36:56] | With documents I bet he knows how to fake. | 他肯定很擅长做假证 |
[36:58] | – All that money. – It’s front page news now, | -烧了那么多钱 -这事现在上了头条 |
[37:00] | which means Charlie Ganz knows | 也就是说查理·甘孜知道 |
[37:01] | we know about the forgery, | 我们查到了假画的事 |
[37:02] | and we’ve been asking about him | 也知道我们去 |
[37:04] | at the Bennington Museum. | 贝林顿博物馆调查他 |
[37:05] | And it’s a lot harder to sell a painting | 想卖掉一幅全世界都知道 |
[37:06] | the whole world knows is missing. | 是赃物的画会困难不少 |
[37:07] | Yeah, and if we catch him with it… | 如果我们抓到他手里有那幅画 |
[37:08] | Yeah, painter’s hands aren’t exactly an asset | 在联邦监狱里画家的手 |
[37:10] | in federal prison. | 就没什么用了 |
[37:11] | He kills a guy to get his hands on the thing, | 他为了这幅画杀了个人 |
[37:13] | and then he torches it as soon as | 当他一发现我们盯上他了 |
[37:14] | he knows we’re on to him. | 就把画烧了 |
[37:15] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[37:16] | We’ll ask him all about it when we run him down. | 等我们逮住他再问他 |
[37:18] | Interpol knows he’s on the lam. | 国际刑警知道他在潜逃中 |
[37:19] | I don’t think he got that far. | 我想他没跑远 |
[37:21] | His car was seen at the harbor marina. | 有人在码头见到他的车 |
[37:22] | I found a slip rented in his name. | 他名下租了个泊位 |
[37:24] | What, he’s gonna sail away? | 怎么 他要开船逃吗 |
[37:25] | Get this address to Jane, have her meet us there. | 把这个地址发给简 让她到那去找我们 |
[37:29] | $20 million. | 两千万美金 |
[37:36] | Slip 7. | 7号泊位 |
[37:37] | Boat’s still here. | 船还在 |
[37:39] | Boats and guns is a bad combo. | 船和枪可真不是个好组合 |
[37:42] | Charlie Ganz? Boston police. | 查理·甘孜 波士顿警察 |
[37:44] | Come out with your hands on your head! | 把手举到头顶走出来 |
[37:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[38:01] | It’s a suicide. | 是自杀 |
[38:04] | .38. | 0.38口径 |
[38:05] | Just like our dead thief. | 跟杀死那个贼的口径一样 |
[38:06] | He knew we were on to him. | 他知道我们查到他了 |
[38:08] | If he wasn’t going to federal prison for art theft, | 他不是因为偷窃艺术品而蹲联邦监狱 |
[38:10] | he was gonna do life for murder. | 就是因为谋杀而被判终身监禁 |
[38:12] | W — suicide’s better? | 自杀要好一点吗 |
[38:14] | Well, I guess you could say he… | 也许他是把自己 |
[38:16] | painted himself into a corner. | 逼上绝路了 |
[38:20] | I’ll call it in. | 我上报总部 |
[38:23] | You know, I feel sorry for the guy. | 我为这家伙感到惋惜 |
[38:25] | – What?! Why? – Well, he’s a forger, right? | -什么 为什么 -他是个造假的 对吧 |
[38:28] | Nothing he did was original. | 他做的一切都不是原创的 |
[38:30] | Even this is just a bad Van Gogh rip-off. | 就连死也是抄袭梵高 还抄得不怎么样 |
[38:32] | I don’t think Van Gogh had a .38 special. | 梵高应该没有点38口径的枪 |
[38:35] | Just for the record, | 我正式声明 |
[38:36] | I like it when we end the investigations, | 我喜欢我们了结案子 |
[38:38] | not the bad guys. | 而不是了结坏人 |
[39:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, the bathroom is fixed. | 女士们先生们 洗手间修好了 |
[39:09] | To my brilliant son — | 敬我有才的儿子 |
[39:12] | twice the plumber his father was. | 比他父亲要强两倍的水管工 |
[39:14] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:17] | All right, so how’d you do it? | 好吧 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:19] | What? I had a lot of help. | 怎么 有很多人帮我 |
[39:22] | Ma, Nina, Susie. | 妈 妮娜 苏茜 |
[39:24] | No, no, seriously. Like, where — where was the problem? | 不 不 说真的 问题出在哪儿 |
[39:27] | The gasket? Gate diverter? Diffuser? | 垫圈 水阀分流器 还是扩压器 |
[39:30] | Oh, this and that. | 都有点吧 |
[39:30] | How much you pay for your wye fittings? About 30 a piece? | 你换叉形管花了多少钱 一个30吗 |
[39:33] | About that, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[39:35] | Last I checked, they were a couple bucks a pop. | 我上次买还是两块钱一个呢 |
[39:37] | Jane, what’s with the third degree? | 简 你这么严刑逼供是干吗呀 |
[39:39] | He fixed it, didn’t he? | 他不是修好了吗 |
[39:41] | Did he? | 真的吗 |
[39:50] | “Speed n’ Easy Plumbing Services.” | “快又好”水管服务 |
[39:52] | You called a plumber? | 你请了水管工 |
[39:54] | Ma, the pressure was too much. | 妈 压力太大了 |
[39:55] | Literally, the pipes were about to burst. | 真的 水管都快爆了 |
[39:58] | It was my last resort. | 我只能请人了 |
[39:59] | I happen to agree with Frankie’s decision. | 我同意弗兰基的决定 |
[40:02] | – You do? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:03] | You simply employed the principle of Occam’s razor. | 你只不过是运用了奥卡姆剃刀原理 |
[40:05] | – I did? – Yes. | -我有吗 -有 |
[40:07] | It states that sometimes the best solution | 奥卡姆剃刀原理指出 有时最好的解决办法 |
[40:09] | is to put down the plunger and pick up the phone. | 就是放下活塞 拿起电话 |
[40:12] | Okay, Occam, Schmaccam. | 好吧 什么原理都好了 |
[40:15] | Uh, 842 bucks?! | 842美金 |
[40:20] | – I’m sorry. – It happens. | -对不起 -没什么 |
[40:22] | So I hear there’s a new man in the picture. | 我听说你有交往对象了 |
[40:24] | Okay, not you, too. | 好吧 你不是也来八卦吧 |
[40:26] | Hey, I’m not prying. | 我不是在打探 |
[40:27] | I’m all for privacy in your personal life. | 我很尊重你个人生活的隐私 |
[40:30] | – Really? – Yeah, why do you think I don’t bring Kiki around? | -真的吗 -当然 不然我为什么不带琪琪过来 |
[40:32] | They’re like vultures. | 他们就跟秃鹰似的 |
[40:33] | Oh! I’m so glad to hear you say that. | 你这么说我太开心了 |
[40:36] | Anytime. I hope it works out. | 小意思 希望你们幸福 |
[40:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:39] | I mean, I don’t know if it will, | 我不知道结果会如何 |
[40:42] | but if it does, | 但要是顺利的话 |
[40:44] | we can always double date. | 咱们可以双重约会 |
[40:45] | You and Kiki and me and Ron. | 你 琪琪 我还有罗恩 |
[40:50] | It’s Ron! | 是罗恩 |
[40:53] | Ronnie. | 罗恩尼 |
[40:56] | Ron-o. | 罗恩诺 |
[40:59] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[41:02] | Now all I need is a last name. | 现在我只需要个姓氏了 |
[41:05] | Smith? | 史密斯 |
[41:07] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[41:09] | Manglacudy? | 曼格拉卡迪 |
[41:11] | She put you up to this? | 是她让你这么干的吗 |
[41:14] | I take the fifth. | 我把它拿来了 |
[41:15] | I’m gonna need one. | 我得来上一杯 |
[41:19] | Stine? | 斯坦 |
[41:21] | Burg. Stineburg! | 伯格 斯坦伯格 |
[41:24] | We could do this all night, mom. | 我可以猜整晚 妈 |
[41:27] | – McDonald? – Ronald McDonald | -麦克唐纳 -罗纳德·麦克唐纳[麦当劳] |
[41:29] | Yes. | 没错 |