时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, stop it. | 停下 |
[00:10] | There is nothing in there except for rabbits, squirrels. | 那边只是些兔子松鼠 |
[00:13] | Nothing — you’re fine. | 没别的 没事的 |
[00:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[00:16] | Angus, come back here! | 安格斯 回来 |
[00:19] | Angus! | 安格斯 |
[00:22] | Angus? | 安格斯 |
[00:26] | Here, boy. | 过来 乖 |
[00:31] | Angus Angus? | |
[00:42] | Come on, buddy. | 过来 |
[00:51] | Angus, come here, boy. | Angus 过来 乖孩子 |
[00:54] | Angus, what’s wrong, buddy? | Angus 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[01:08] | No. | 不 |
[01:09] | No. | 不 |
[01:27] | Would you get — | 你能不能 |
[01:29] | No,mom. | 别 老妈 |
[01:34] | En garde. | 防守 |
[01:36] | You do know I carry a gun. | 你清楚我有枪 |
[01:37] | – Aha! – Don’t touch! Don’t. | -看招 -别碰我 别 |
[01:39] | – Come on. Give me your jacket. – Stop it. | -把你外套给我 -别闹了 |
[01:41] | Hey, you two, knock it off. Somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 你们俩 都住手 会受伤的 |
[01:45] | She started it. | 她先开始的 |
[01:46] | Well, she can’t go to work with whatever that is all over her. | 她不能身上粘着那些去工作 |
[01:50] | I was gonna shake it off once I got to the office. | 我到办公室后会把它们抖下来的 |
[01:52] | Give it here. | 把它给我 |
[01:54] | – Ma – come on. | -妈 -快点 |
[02:01] | Okay, what is that? | 这是什么 |
[02:03] | Looks like low-grade foam rubber, | 看着像劣质泡沫橡胶 |
[02:07] | the kind used in inexpensive throw pillows, | 常用于廉价抱枕 |
[02:09] | chair cushions, and cheap furniture. | 椅垫和家具 |
[02:11] | It’s from my couch. | 是我沙发上的 |
[02:15] | What? The duct tape came loose. | 怎么了 胶带松了 |
[02:17] | Duct tape? | 胶带 |
[02:18] | Yeah. Greeks use windex. | 希腊人用清洁剂 |
[02:19] | Rizzolis use duct tape. | 里佐利家用胶带 |
[02:22] | It has a hole in it. | 它上面有个洞 |
[02:26] | Do you have anything to eat? | 有吃的吗 |
[02:27] | Why does your couch have a hole in it | 为什么你的沙发上有个洞 |
[02:29] | covered with duct tape? | 洞上还贴着胶带 |
[02:31] | And how have I not noticed it? | 而且我怎么会从没注意到过 |
[02:33] | Because I…cover it with a pillow. | 因为 我用抱枕盖着它 |
[02:38] | Joe Friday did it. | 乔咬的 |
[02:39] | I’m lucky that Korsak found her owners | 万幸的是科萨克在它吃掉 |
[02:41] | before she ate the entire couch. | 整个沙发前找到了它的主人 |
[02:43] | Don’t blame Addie. | 别怪到艾迪头上 |
[02:45] | It’s not her fault that your couch tastes | 你的沙发尝起来像香肠和烤豆子 |
[02:47] | like frank and beans. | 又不是它的错 |
[02:49] | My couch doesn’t taste like frank — | 我的沙发尝起来不像 |
[02:52] | Wait a minute. How do you know that Joe Friday’s owner | 等会儿 你怎么知道乔的主人 |
[02:54] | has changed her name to Addie? | 给它改名叫艾迪了 |
[02:55] | I skype with her family. | 我和它家视频了 |
[02:59] | You skype… with her family? | 你 和它家视频了 |
[03:03] | Her real name was Addie before she got lost. | 它在走丢前的名字就叫艾迪 |
[03:07] | Okay, I think the more important question here is | 我想该问的重点是 |
[03:09] | why haven’t you replaced your couch? | 为什么你还不换沙发 |
[03:11] | The dog’s been gone over a year. | 那条狗都走了一年多了 |
[03:13] | I like my couch. What is this? | 我喜欢我的沙发 这啥玩意儿 |
[03:14] | Your couch has a hole in it | 你的沙发破洞了 |
[03:16] | covered with duct tape. | 洞上还贴着胶带 |
[03:18] | It’s an African horned cucumber. | 那个是非洲刺角瓜 |
[03:20] | – Can you eat it? – Of course. | -能吃吗 -当然能 |
[03:21] | Tastes like a banana. | 味道和香蕉一样 |
[03:22] | You need a new one. | 你需要个新的 |
[03:23] | Do you have one? | 你有吗 |
[03:25] | A new couch? | 新沙发 |
[03:25] | No. A banana. | 不是 香蕉 |
[03:28] | I like my couch… | 我喜欢我的沙发 |
[03:30] | just the way it is. Rizzoli. | 像现在这样 里佐利 |
[03:32] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[03:36] | Swatches. | 色板 |
[04:01] | I don’t want a couch as a gift, Maura. | 我不想要个沙发当礼物 莫拉 |
[04:04] | Think of it as a health issue. | 把它想成个健康问题 |
[04:05] | The chemicals used to manufacture that cheap… | 你沙发用的那些廉价的 |
[04:08] | – Easy. – …economical foam rubber | -悠着点 -经济型泡沫橡胶 |
[04:10] | in your couch could pose a health risk. | 这些化学品可能会给健康带来风险 |
[04:14] | Right now I’m worried about catching malaria. | 现在我更担心得疟疾 |
[04:16] | Oh, don’t be. | 没必要 |
[04:17] | There hasn’t been an outbreak of locally contracted malaria | 这里从1931年起就没有爆发过 |
[04:19] | since 1931, | 疟疾感染 |
[04:21] | although there have been recent outbreaks | 不过这里最近有过 |
[04:23] | of equine encephalitis. | 马脑炎 |
[04:25] | Has not one of these mosquitos buzzed your head? | 这些蚊子没嗡得你脑子糊了吗 |
[04:28] | But — you really aren’t human, are you? | 你还真不属于人类啊 |
[04:30] | Well, some people have a genetic susceptibility to being bitten. | 有些人对被咬有遗传易感性 |
[04:33] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[04:37] | Nice day for a hike in the woods, huh? | 真是适合森林远足的一天 |
[04:38] | This — this is why I don’t go in the woods. | 这就是为什么我不进森林 |
[04:40] | Hold out your hands. | 伸手 |
[04:43] | You got enough for the whole body? | 够全身用的吗 |
[04:44] | I got to bathe in this stuff. | 我要用这东西泡个澡 |
[04:47] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:48] | White female. Probably a teenager. | 白人 女性 应该是青少年 |
[04:52] | We got a name? | 知道名字吗 |
[04:53] | No backpack. No pocketbook. No I.D. | 没背包 没记事本 没证件 |
[04:56] | But her clothes are new, so I don’t think she’s homeless. | 衣服全新的 应该不是无家可归 |
[04:59] | This isn’t a body dump. | 这不是抛尸 |
[05:01] | Crate was camouflaged so it would blend in. | 箱子伪装过 所以能融入周围环境 |
[05:03] | No sign of a struggle. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[05:04] | No blood spatter in the immediate area. | 附近没有血迹 |
[05:05] | And there are no drag marks, | 也没有拖拽的痕迹 |
[05:06] | so she was carried here, but not in the cage. | 所以她不是被装在笼子里带来的 |
[05:11] | Maybe she was attacked on the walking path? | 她可能是在步道上被袭击的 |
[05:13] | No cameras at the entrance points. | 入口处没有摄像头 |
[05:14] | We’re checking the ones nearby. | 我们在查附近的了 |
[05:16] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[05:18] | Well, there are signs of lividity | 尸体已经开始变色 |
[05:20] | but lack of rigor mortis. | 但还没有僵硬 |
[05:21] | I’d say less than five hours ago. | 我觉得应该不超过五个小时 |
[05:23] | No obvious signs of injury or trauma | 没有可能导致死亡的伤口 |
[05:25] | that would account for death. | 或者创伤 |
[05:27] | Well, that looks like hair and blood. | 那看起来像是毛发和血迹 |
[05:29] | Okay. I’ll do a DNA test as soon as I get back. | 好 我回去马上做DNA测试 |
[05:31] | Please find me something that belongs to the killer | 请给我找到些关于凶手的证据 |
[05:32] | so I can put him in a cage of his own. | 好让我也把他关进笼子里 |
[05:46] | What’s with the spaceships? | 宇宙飞船怎么了 |
[05:48] | Research for this astronomy course I’m taking. | 我在为我上的天文学课程做调查 |
[05:50] | We had this huge discussion the other night. | 昨晚我们讨论了很久 |
[05:52] | Let me guess — UFOs and life on other planets. | 让我猜猜 不明飞行物和外星生物 |
[05:55] | Yes. And get this. This is crazy. | 对 看看这个 非常神奇 |
[05:57] | The government declassified | 政府解禁了 |
[05:58] | thousands of documents from a secret file | 一个1947年的文档中的 |
[06:00] | that dates back to 1947. | 数千份文件 |
[06:02] | There’s firsthand accounts of sightings… | 里面有一手的目击报告 |
[06:03] | – When I was a kid… – …even stories of alien abductions | -我小的时候… -甚至还有外星人绑架 |
[06:06] | – and human testing. – …I saw a UFO. | -和人类实验的故事 -见过不明飞行物 |
[06:07] | Clearly, they’re delusional. | 显然 那只是妄想 |
[06:09] | W– | 啥 |
[06:10] | Wait. What did you just say? | 等等 你刚刚说什么 |
[06:13] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:14] | Well, I-I blurted. | 我乱讲的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I blurt sometimes. It’s a problem. | 我有时候会胡说八道 这是病 |
[06:19] | Hm. Hey, you want to, uh, talk about the case? | 那个 你想跟我谈谈案子吗 |
[06:23] | Do you have anything on the victim? | 你查到受害者的信息了吗 |
[06:25] | Nothing from missing persons or runaways… | 失踪人口和逃犯中都没有匹配结果 |
[06:27] | …but these girls came up | 但这几个女孩 |
[06:28] | on today’s school department truancy report. | 在今天的学校旷课报告中 |
[06:31] | Let me see the third girl. | 让我看看第三个女孩 |
[06:34] | Did you get the picture of the victim yet? | 你拿到受害者的照片了吗 |
[06:36] | I think it just came in. | 我觉得应该刚到 |
[06:42] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[06:43] | Sheila MacIntyre, 16 years old, from Roslindale. | 希拉·麦克因戴尔 十六岁 来自罗斯林德尔 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna tell Korsak. | 我去告诉科萨克 |
[06:48] | He’s gonna want to talk to the parents. | 他会去跟她的父母谈谈 |
[06:59] | Take a look at these. | 看看这个 |
[07:01] | X-rays? | X光片 |
[07:04] | Fabric swatches? | 布料样品 |
[07:05] | Oh, just a few options for your new couch color. | 只是你新沙发颜色的几种选择 |
[07:09] | My favorite couch color? Huh. Let me think. | 我最爱的沙发颜色 让我想想 |
[07:13] | The lavender. | 淡紫色 |
[07:14] | No, no, no. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[07:16] | The cranberry. | 蔓越莓色 |
[07:18] | Or the color of the couch I have now. | 或者是我现在沙发的颜色 |
[07:20] | I’m trying to be a good friend. | 我正在表现得像一个好朋友 |
[07:22] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[07:24] | But my couch is like an old, good friend, | 但我的沙发就像一个很好的老朋友 |
[07:28] | And I wouldn’t trade an old, good friend | 我不会用一个很好的老朋友 |
[07:30] | for a…new, old, good friend. | 去换一个新的很好的老朋友 |
[07:35] | Okay, you have a birthday coming up. | 好吧 你的生日要到了 |
[07:36] | Wouldn’t it be nice to just get something you really want? | 得到你很想要的东西不是很好吗 |
[07:39] | I really want a cause of death. | 我很想知道死因 |
[07:50] | What? What are you looking at? | 怎么了 你在看什么 |
[07:51] | Osteopenia. | 骨质疏松 |
[07:53] | It’s a loss of calcium in the bones. | 骨头里的钙流失了 |
[07:55] | Well, she’s a little young for that, isn’t she? | 她对这病来说也太年轻了吧 |
[07:58] | In a person of her age, | 在她这么大的年纪 |
[07:59] | it typically results from anorexia. | 这通常是由厌食引起的 |
[08:01] | Well, that’s not what killed her. | 那可不会要了她的命 |
[08:02] | No, it didn’t. | 是不会 |
[08:04] | But I also found this… | 但我还找到了这个 |
[08:07] | A puncture wound from a small-gauge needle. | 一支小量度针管留下的刺穿伤 |
[08:10] | So she was injected with a fatal overdose. | 所以她是被注射了过量药物 |
[08:12] | Well, given the lack of restraint marks or bruising, | 由于没有挣扎的痕迹和淤青 |
[08:17] | I’d say we’re looking at a fast-acting drug | 我觉得那应该是一种 |
[08:19] | that could be administered intramuscularly. | 药效很快的肌肉注射药物 |
[08:21] | So, she was drugged, carried back to the cage. | 所以她被打了药 放回笼子里 |
[08:25] | There’s no indication of rape or other sexual assault. | 没有强奸或其他性侵犯的痕迹 |
[08:29] | What about the hair and blood | 那我们在笼子内侧 |
[08:31] | that we found inside the cage? | 发现的毛发和血迹呢 |
[08:32] | It was animal blood. | 是动物的血 |
[08:33] | We’re processing it for DNA now. | 我们正在检测DNA |
[08:36] | The hair fibers, however, | 但那些毛发纤维 |
[08:37] | came from a raccoon, a dog, and a squirrel. | 来自一只浣熊 一只狗和一只松鼠 |
[08:41] | Is there any way to tell what order they went into the cage? | 有什么办法能知道它们进笼子的顺序吗 |
[08:43] | Several samples overlapped. | 有几个样本重叠了 |
[08:45] | I think the squirrel came first, then the raccoon. | 我觉得先进去的是松鼠 然后是浣熊 |
[08:48] | The dog was last. | 最后是狗 |
[08:49] | A bigger animal each time. | 每次的动物都更大 |
[08:50] | He was practicing… getting ready for a human. | 他在练习 为杀人做准备 |
[09:13] | How the hell do you get through a day like this? | 到底该怎么度过这样的一天 |
[09:15] | Right now they’re on autopilot. | 现在就像是在自动驾驶仪上一样 |
[09:18] | The worst day is coming — the day the shock wears off | 最糟的一天来临了 震惊渐渐褪去 |
[09:21] | and they know their little girl is really gone. | 然后他们意识到他们的小女孩不在了 |
[09:24] | What did you learn from Sheila’s school? | 希拉的学校那边有什么消息 |
[09:27] | Well, the guidance counselor says Sheila | 辅导员说希拉 |
[09:28] | was an all-around good kid — | 是个好学生 |
[09:30] | Top of her class academically, no disciplinary issues. | 成绩是班上最好的 一直很守纪律 |
[09:33] | She was a mentor to the incoming freshmen | 她是新生的导师 |
[09:35] | and a peer counselor for the younger girls. | 还是那些小女孩的顾问 |
[09:37] | Maura found evidence of anorexia. | 莫拉发现了厌食症的证据 |
[09:39] | Mom and pop said she was treated for it | 她父母说她从大一开始 |
[09:40] | starting in her freshman year. | 接受厌食症治疗 |
[09:42] | And it sounds like she was paying it forward. | 听起来她在把正能量传递下去 |
[09:43] | What about boyfriend issues? | 那男朋友的问题呢 |
[09:45] | From what the guidance counselor told me, | 根据辅导员所说 |
[09:47] | these kids don’t really date. | 这些孩子并不真的约会 |
[09:48] | They do things as a group, kind of all hang out together. | 他们以小团体行动 总是一起出去玩 |
[09:51] | – You believe that? – I do. | -你信吗 -我信 |
[09:53] | Well, maybe one of them | 也许他们中有人知道 |
[09:54] | knows about Sheila’s movements that morning. | 希拉那天早上的行动 |
[09:56] | Two girlfriends walked with her as far as the bus stop. | 两个朋友陪她走到了车站 |
[09:58] | Then they got on the 40 bus to Forest Hills, | 然后她们乘坐40路大巴去了森林山 |
[10:01] | and Sheila took her usual route | 希拉和往常一样 |
[10:03] | along the walking path to her school. | 走步道去学校 |
[10:05] | So now we know why she was in the woods. | 现在我们知道她为什么会在林子里了 |
[10:07] | Doesn’t explain what she was doing in a damn cage. | 但这没法解释她为什么会在笼子里 |
[10:10] | Well, Nina submitted the case to ViCAP | 尼娜把案子提交给了犯罪数据库 |
[10:11] | for crimes with similar M.O.s. | 查找类似犯罪手法的案件 |
[10:14] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许能找到线索 |
[10:25] | You look exhausted. Why don’t you go home and rest? | 你看起来累坏了 怎么不回家休息 |
[10:28] | Can’t. | 不行啊 |
[10:30] | Not until I find something, | 不找到线索我就不回家 |
[10:32] | anything, that will move this case forward. | 任何线索 只要能推动调查进展 |
[10:37] | Well, I have a preliminary tox screen. | 我这里有份初步毒检报告 |
[10:41] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[10:45] | Negative for heroin, cocaine, and marijuana. | 没有海洛因 可卡因或大麻 |
[10:49] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:51] | That leaves only 7 million other drugs | 她可能被注射的药物 |
[10:53] | that could have been given to her. | 只剩另外七百万种了 |
[10:54] | On the bright side, | 往好处看 |
[10:55] | the full report should be ready tomorrow. | 完整报告明天就能出来了 |
[10:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | Don’t you just love this color? | 真的没法不喜欢这个颜色啊 |
[11:05] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:06] | I love it. | 爱死了 |
[11:08] | It looks fantastic… | 看起来好看极了 |
[11:10] | on you… | 你穿 |
[11:12] | not a couch. | 不是沙发 |
[11:16] | Well, I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[11:24] | Your text said you had some info | 你发短信说 |
[11:25] | on the company who made the cage? | 制造笼子的公司有线索了 |
[11:27] | Galen Containment Vessels. | 盖伦容器制造 |
[11:28] | They manufacture a wide range of animal cages… | 他们制造各种动物笼子 |
[11:31] | from mice and rats to larger wildlife — | 小到鼠笼 大到野生动物的笼子 |
[11:33] | Wolves, coyotes, dogs, primates. | 狼 土狼 狗 灵长类 |
[11:36] | They supply over two dozen vendors… | 他们的产品供应给二十多个销售商 |
[11:37] | who, in turn, sell them to laboratories, | 并由他们分销给实验室 |
[11:40] | game wardens, and, believe it or not, | 猎场管理员 还有 信不信由你 |
[11:42] | pig farmers. | 养猪户 |
[11:46] | You know, I-I don’t believe in any of that stuff. | 我不相信这些 |
[11:49] | Pig farming? | 养猪吗 |
[11:51] | No. | 不 |
[11:53] | Not pig farming. I don’t care about pig farming. | 不是养猪 我才不在乎什么养猪 |
[11:54] | I’m talking about UFOs. | 我是说不明飞行物 |
[11:56] | I-I don’t believe in it or care about it. | 我不相信 也不在乎 |
[11:59] | You know… I was just a kid. | 我当时只是个孩子 |
[12:02] | It’s stupid. | 傻乎乎的 |
[12:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:05] | I mean, it was my imagination. | 那只是我的想象 |
[12:06] | It was probably a blimp or a frisbee or… | 也许只是个小型飞艇或者飞盘或者… |
[12:13] | All right, let me know when the list of vendors comes up. | 好吧 销售商名单出来告诉我 |
[12:15] | But they’re right…over there. | 但它们…就在那儿 |
[12:27] | – She’s right in here. – Oh, thank you. | -她就在里面 -谢谢 |
[12:30] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[12:31] | Kevin Foley. | 凯文·弗利 |
[12:33] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[12:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:36] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:39] | I-I’m — I’m sorry to drop in without calling. | 冒昧来访十分抱歉 |
[12:41] | Not at all. It’s really nice to see you. | 没关系 见到你很高兴 |
[12:43] | I was just making some coffee. Would you like to join me? | 我正在泡咖啡 你来一杯吗 |
[12:46] | Oh, uh, no, no, uh… | 不 不了 |
[12:48] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:50] | Please. | 请坐 |
[12:51] | Chief medical examiner. | 首席法医 |
[12:53] | So…interdisciplinary. | 跨学科呀 |
[12:56] | I could never do what you do. | 我永远做不到你这样 |
[12:57] | Oh. You’ve always been very modest. | 你总是这么谦虚 |
[12:59] | I read the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, | 我读了《临床精神医学期刊》 |
[13:02] | and your innovations and applications | 你对于叙事疗法的创新和应用 |
[13:05] | on narrative therapy are very impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | So, what brings you by? | 你来找我有什么事 |
[13:18] | I was reading the Boston Dispatch. | 我读了《波士顿新闻》 |
[13:20] | I-I know it’s available online, | 我知道有电子版 |
[13:22] | uh, but I just can’t let go of the physical paper. | 但纸质版还是让人割舍不下 |
[13:24] | Oh, I know how you feel. | 我懂的 |
[13:28] | Th-there was a, um — | 上面有… |
[13:29] | a photo of you at the scene of a murder. | 一张你在谋杀现场的照片 |
[13:39] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[13:41] | The photo — it — it — it made me, um… | 那张照片… 让我… |
[13:45] | I wanted to… | 我想… |
[13:48] | well, I wanted to ask you — | 我想问你… |
[13:54] | Oh, that poor girl. | 那个可怜的姑娘 |
[13:55] | She wasn’t assaulted in any way, was she? | 她没被侵犯吧 |
[13:59] | I can’t discuss an open investigation with you. | 我不能跟你谈论调查中的案子 |
[14:02] | Yes, of course. Of course not. | 当然了 当然不行 |
[14:03] | C-could you tell me if, um… | 你能告诉我… |
[14:07] | do you have a suspect? | 锁定嫌疑人了吗 |
[14:09] | Why do you want to know? | 你问这个干什么 |
[14:15] | Kevin, if you know anything — | 凯文 如果你知道什么… |
[14:17] | I’ve made a terrible mistake by coming here like this. | 我这样过来是个可怕的错误 |
[14:19] | – I — – No, not at all. | -我… -不 一点也不 |
[14:20] | I-I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:22] | I-I-it was lovely to — to see you, Maura. | 见到你很高兴 莫拉 |
[14:35] | Okay, Maura, thanks. | 好的 莫拉 谢谢 |
[14:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:39] | Get this — | 是这样 |
[14:41] | A friend of Maura’s from med school just dropped in on her — | 莫拉上医学院时的朋友刚刚过来看她 |
[14:43] | guy she hasn’t seen in a decade — | 一个她几百年没见的人 |
[14:45] | a psychiatrist named Dr. Kevin Foley. | 是个精神科医师 叫凯文·弗利 |
[14:47] | I have a feeling it wasn’t a social visit. | 我猜不是私人社交吧 |
[14:49] | No. She said he was real nervous. | 不是 她说他好紧张 |
[14:51] | Then he started asking questions | 然后突然问起了关于 |
[14:52] | about Sheila MacIntyre. | 希拉·麦金泰尔的问题 |
[14:54] | Then he asked if she was assaulted | 然后他又问她有没有被侵犯 |
[14:55] | and if we had a suspect. | 我们有没有嫌疑人之类 |
[14:57] | He has information about our case, | 他知道案件相关信息 |
[14:58] | but he can’t violate doctor/patient confidentiality. | 但是他又不能违反医患保密协议 |
[15:02] | No, but he would have known that before he left the office. | 是对 但他来这儿之前就该想到这点啊 |
[15:04] | Then why bother coming? | 那为什么还来呢 |
[15:08] | Maybe he’s not asking because of a client. | 也许他问这些不是因为患者 |
[15:11] | Maybe it’s ’cause he’s never killed anyone before | 而是因为他之前没杀过人 |
[15:13] | and now he’s nervous, so he decides to trick | 所以现在紧张了 就想从老朋友那 |
[15:14] | an old friend into telling him if he’s about to get caught. | 套点消息出来看自己危不危险 |
[15:33] | Dr. Foley? | 弗利医生吗 |
[15:35] | Detective Jane Rizzoli — Boston Homicide. | 我是警探简·里佐利 波士顿凶案组 |
[15:38] | Dr. Isles told you about my visit. | 是艾尔斯医生跟你说了我的到访吧 |
[15:40] | I have nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[15:43] | Well, then, why’d you go see her? | 那你为什么去见她 |
[15:45] | Even if I wanted to, I can’t help you. | 就算我想 我也没法帮你 |
[15:48] | Listen, clearly something is on your conscience, all right? | 你显然是心理有事 |
[15:51] | Please talk to me. | 告诉我吧 |
[15:52] | I can’t. Please leave me alone. | 我不能 放过我吧 |
[15:56] | Did you kill Sheila MacIntyre? | 希拉·麦金泰尔是你杀的吗 |
[15:59] | Me? | 我 |
[16:01] | – No, of course not. – No? | -不 当然不是 -不是吗 |
[16:03] | Your little animal study at BCU | 是你在波士顿城市大学的 |
[16:05] | giving you a taste for killing things? | 动物研究让你产生了杀戮的欲望吗 |
[16:06] | What? No, you can’t — | 什么 不 你不能 |
[16:09] | None of those animals were ever hurt. | 那些动物并没有受到伤害 |
[16:10] | It was a study on the effects of companion animals. | 那个研究的主题是伴侣动物 |
[16:14] | I could never hurt that girl. | 我绝不会伤害那个女孩的 |
[16:17] | But you know who did, don’t you? | 但你知道是谁干的 对吗 |
[16:23] | She was 16 years old, and she was stuffed into a cage. | 她才十六岁 被人塞进了一个笼子 |
[16:27] | That’s a pretty horrible way to die, don’t you think? | 这是很可怕的死法 你不觉得吗 |
[16:31] | Look, if you didn’t want to help, | 听着 如果你不想帮忙 |
[16:32] | you wouldn’t have gone to Maura, okay? | 你也不会去找莫拉了 不是吗 |
[16:35] | I can promise you | 我向你保证 |
[16:37] | Sheila MacIntyre will not be the last person to die. | 这起死亡事件肯定会有下一个受害者 |
[16:41] | I need to get to my office. | 我需要去我办公室了 |
[16:45] | You need to do the right thing, doctor. | 你需要的是做该做的事 医生 |
[16:58] | So, Foley was telling the truth | 所以弗利说的关于 |
[16:59] | about his animal studies at BCU. | 波士顿城市大学里动物研究的事是真的 |
[17:01] | So the killer must be one of Foley’s patients. | 所以凶手肯定是弗利的某个患者 |
[17:05] | He wants to tell us, but he can’t. | 他想告诉我们 但又不能说 |
[17:06] | I hate to state the obvious, but no judge is gonna give us | 我不想废话 但没有法官会 |
[17:08] | a warrant to go digging through Foley’s patients’ records. | 给你开搜查弗利患者记录的搜查令的 |
[17:11] | And the surveillance won’t help us, either. | 监控录像也没用 |
[17:13] | Too many other businesses in the building | 那楼里还有其他很多功用 |
[17:14] | to be sure who’s going in to see Foley. | 没法确认谁是去见弗利的 |
[17:16] | You guys aren’t helping. | 你们说的一点用都没有啊 |
[17:21] | Okay, the tox report says she was administered | 毒物检测表明她被注射了 |
[17:23] | a fatal dose of tiletamine and zolazepam. | 致命剂量的噻环乙胺和唑拉西泮 |
[17:25] | Those are euthanizing agents used by veterinarians. | 那些都是兽医用以安乐死的药物 |
[17:30] | Wait a minute. We can do an end run. | 等等 我们可以采取迂回战略 |
[17:32] | If you check with the D.E.A., | 去缉毒局调记录 |
[17:33] | see who has access to those drugs, | 查查都有谁拥有这些药物 |
[17:35] | I can subpoena Foley’s billing records | 我可以从保险公司那 |
[17:38] | to the insurance companies. | 调取弗利的营业收据 |
[17:39] | Then Frankie can cross-reference | 弗兰基可以交叉对比 |
[17:40] | the names we get from the D.E.A. with the billing records. | 两个记录里的名字 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:43] | And if Foley is treating anyone on the D.E.A. List, | 如果弗利的某个患者在缉毒局记录上 |
[17:45] | that might be enough for a judge to sign a warrant. | 也许就能说服法官开搜查令了 |
[17:48] | I’ll get on it | 我这就去 |
[17:50] | right after I cancel the plans I had | 在我把我余生的所有计划 |
[17:51] | for the rest of my life. | 都取消了以后 |
[17:54] | We need a new angle on this. | 我们需要新突破口 |
[17:59] | A full profile is impossible. | 没法勾勒全面形象 |
[18:01] | There’s only one data point. | 就只有一个数据点而已 |
[18:03] | No, there’s two. | 有两个啊 |
[18:04] | He killed someone, | 他杀了人 |
[18:04] | and he’s probably one of Foley’s patients. | 而且很可能是弗利的一名患者 |
[18:07] | Still. | 那也不够 |
[18:09] | Maura, please. | 莫拉 拜托啦 |
[18:10] | Anything that you got is more than what I’ve got. | 你知道的肯定比我多 |
[18:12] | The subject is a male. He’s an immature killer. | 凶手是男性 杀人手法很不成熟 |
[18:15] | So Sheila was probably his first kill. | 希拉很可能是他的第一个受害者 |
[18:17] | Yes. He’s intelligent and organized. | 是的 他智商很高 很有计划性 |
[18:20] | He obtained a cage. He picked a hiding spot. | 他买了笼子 选择了隐藏点 |
[18:23] | He acquired the drugs necessary to carry out his plan, | 弄到了执行计划需要的药物 |
[18:26] | and he selected a victim. | 然后选择了受害人 |
[18:28] | Does the cage suggest some sort of need | 笼子能不能说明他需要 |
[18:31] | for domination or something? | 对受害人进行控制什么的 |
[18:32] | No. I think it’s for the ritual. | 不 我觉得笼子是观赏性的 |
[18:34] | The drugs he used have a side effect. | 他用的药物还有个副作用 |
[18:36] | When animals are injected with it, | 动物被注射这种药物时 |
[18:37] | their eyes have to be taped shut or they stay open. | 不粘起来的话眼皮是不会合住的 |
[18:40] | It’s not a cage. It’s a holding pen. | 这不是笼子 是候宰栏 |
[18:42] | He just stood there and watched the life drain out of her eyes. | 他就站在旁边看着她眼里的光一点点淡去 |
[18:44] | Quite possibly. | 很有可能 |
[18:46] | No wonder Foley got the heebie-jeebies. | 怪不得弗利这么紧张兮兮的呢 |
[18:48] | That’s really all I can say. | 我真的只能说这么多了 |
[18:50] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:51] | – Yes. – Really? Nothing? | -是的 -真的 完了 |
[18:53] | You don’t want to, like, ask me something about a couch, | 你不准备 问我什么关于沙发的问题吗 |
[18:56] | maybe pitch a color or a texture or… | 选个颜色 质地 |
[19:00] | Curly something? | 纹理什么的 |
[19:01] | No. | 不准备 |
[19:03] | Hey, mom. What’s up? | 妈妈 什么事 |
[19:05] | Yeah, okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[19:09] | See you later. | 回见了 |
[19:21] | Hi, mom. What’s up? | 妈 什么事 |
[19:22] | Hi. I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[19:24] | You need to eat something. | 你得吃点东西 |
[19:25] | And these are your favorites. | 这些是你最爱吃的 |
[19:31] | These are not my favorite. | 这些不是我的最爱 |
[19:35] | These are not even napkins. They’re fabric swatch– | 这些甚至不是餐巾纸 是布样 |
[19:38] | Ma, | 妈 |
[19:39] | I can’t believe you called me in to do this right now. | 真不敢相信你现在叫我来干这个 |
[19:41] | Come on. Maura wants to do something nice for you. | 拜托 莫拉想为你做点好事 |
[19:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:46] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做了一个决定 |
[19:49] | Toasted walnut pearl? | 烤核桃珍珠 |
[19:52] | – Corinthian coral? – I like my couch. | -柯林斯珊瑚 -我喜欢我的沙发 |
[19:55] | That’s my decision, okay? | 这就是我的决定 好吗 |
[19:57] | I don’t want a gift couch with obligations. | 我不想要一个伴着义务而来的礼物沙发 |
[20:01] | Maura’s not giving you a gift | 莫拉不会送你一件 |
[20:03] | with obligations attached to it. | 带着义务的礼物的 |
[20:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:07] | – Are you calling her? – Of course. | -你是在给她打电话吗 -当然 |
[20:09] | Hi, Jane. | 喂 简 |
[20:11] | Um, question — | 问你一个问题 |
[20:13] | what would you do if I dropped a piece of pizza | 如果我掉了一块披萨 |
[20:17] | on this gift couch you were gonna give me? | 在你打算送我的礼物沙发上你会怎么办 |
[20:20] | Well, that’s not even a challenge. | 毫无挑战性 |
[20:22] | I’d take a bit of baking soda. | 我会拿一点小苏打 |
[20:23] | I would sprinkle it on the stain. | 洒一点在污渍上 |
[20:25] | I’d make sure the stain was completely covered. | 我会保证污渍完全被遮住 |
[20:28] | Then you allow the baking soda to absorb the grease | 然后你让小苏打吸收上面的油渍 |
[20:31] | from the upholstery for 15 to 20 minutes. | 大概十五到二十分钟 |
[20:33] | Okay, that’s 15 to 20 too long. | 十五到二十分钟太久了 |
[20:35] | I have a three-step process. | 我有一个三步走方法 |
[20:37] | I would pick up the pizza, I would eat the pizza, | 我会捡起披萨 吃掉披萨 |
[20:40] | and then I would dab the spot with a paper towel. | 然后用纸巾擦一下污渍 |
[20:43] | But that’s unsanitary. | 但是这很不卫生 |
[20:45] | Especially if you drop food on a regular basis. | 特别是你经常掉食物在上面 |
[20:49] | I like my couch. | 我喜欢我的沙发 |
[20:52] | No new couch. | 不要新沙发 |
[20:54] | I got to go. | 我该走了 |
[20:56] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[20:59] | Uh, yes, Dr. Foley. 3:15 would be fine. | 对 弗利医生 三点十五没问题 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | These are all disgusting. | 这些太恶心了 |
[21:15] | We don’t want to disturb Dr. Foley if he’s with a client, | 如果弗利医生有病人 我们不会打扰他 |
[21:17] | but he did ask us to be here at 3:15. | 但他确实让我们三点十五来找他 |
[21:21] | I don’t see anything entered into his calendar for this afternoon, | 我没看到他今天下午有日程安排 |
[21:24] | but sometimes doctors forget to enter their last-minute appointments. | 但是有时候医生会忘记添加他们的最新预约 |
[21:34] | Dr. Foley? | 弗利医生 |
[21:40] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[21:41] | If the red light is on, | 如果红灯亮着 |
[21:42] | he should be in there with a client. | 说明他有病人 |
[21:46] | Um, would you mind stepping over here for a second, please? | 你介意让一下吗 |
[21:51] | Dr. Foley? | 弗利医生 |
[22:07] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[22:27] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[22:44] | He tell you what happened? | 他告诉你发生什么了吗 |
[22:45] | No. All I got was his name — Daniel O’Neill — | 没有 我只知道他的名字 丹尼尔·奥尼尔 |
[22:47] | His age — 16 years — | 年龄 十六岁 |
[22:48] | and a request to call his parents. | 和给他要求给父母打电话 |
[22:50] | Paramedics clear him for travel? | 医务人员帮他做清理了吗 |
[22:51] | Yeah. Couple of uniforms are taking him down to H.Q. | 是的 几位警员正带他去警局 |
[22:55] | Foley told us to be here at 3:15 — | 弗利让我们三点十五来 |
[22:57] | while Daniel was still here. | 那时丹尼尔还在这 |
[22:59] | Wanted us to get a look at the kid, | 是想让我们看一眼这孩子 |
[23:00] | see if we could figure out his connection to the murder? | 看看我们是否能发现他与谋杀案的联系吗 |
[23:02] | He had to have told Daniel that we were coming. | 他一定告诉过丹尼尔我们要来 |
[23:05] | I bet he wanted Daniel to turn himself in. | 我打赌他想让丹尼尔自首 |
[23:07] | Well, that didn’t work out as planned. | 但是事情并没有按计划发展 |
[23:12] | Panic button. | 紧急开关 |
[23:13] | You can hear that all the way down the hall. | 整个走廊都能听到这个声音 |
[23:15] | Well, it only works if you can get to it. | 但只有你能按到才管用 |
[23:17] | The blood spatter on his clothes | 丹尼尔的衣服上的血迹 |
[23:19] | places Daniel directly in front of Dr. Foley | 说明弗利医生被刺伤时 |
[23:21] | when he was stabbed. | 他正站在弗利医生前面 |
[23:22] | So, Daniel killed him. | 所以 是丹尼尔杀了他 |
[23:23] | I can’t say that. | 我不能确定 |
[23:24] | Did you ever play “Clue”? | 你玩过线索游戏吗 |
[23:27] | Two people in a room. One person’s dead. | 两个人在一间屋子里 一个人死了 |
[23:29] | The other person’s covered in blood. Who’s the murderer? | 另一个人身上都是血 谁是谋杀犯 |
[23:31] | Well, I think it’s the person | 我觉得 |
[23:32] | that left their fingerprints on the murder weapon. | 是把指纹留在凶器上那个人 |
[23:41] | You know, about that UFO stuff — | 关于那个不明飞行物的事… |
[23:43] | I’m not surprised you saw a ufo when you were a kid. | 你小时候看到不明飞行物我一点也不惊讶 |
[23:45] | You’re not? Why? | 你不惊讶 为什么 |
[23:47] | There have been 13 recorded ufo sightings in Boston | 仅近两年波士顿就有 |
[23:49] | in the last two years alone. | 13次不明飞行物记录 |
[23:51] | – I don’t know. – I’m telling you. | -我不知道 -我来告诉你 |
[23:53] | What? You don’t know what? | 什么 你不知道什么 |
[23:55] | I was just asking Frankie if the restaurant | 我刚在问弗兰基 |
[23:57] | at the top of the Prudential Center really turns around. | 保诚中心顶楼的饭店是不是真的能旋转 |
[24:00] | It doesn’t. | 不能 |
[24:01] | What do we know about Daniel? | 关于丹尼尔你查到什么了 |
[24:03] | He’s been homeschooled since the 5th grade, | 他从五年级就开始在家接受教育 |
[24:05] | but he finished in the top 1% of his high-school class | 但是他在高中的区域测验中 |
[24:07] | on the district’s standardized tests. | 排名前1% |
[24:10] | When did he start seeing Dr. Foley? | 他什么时候开始看弗利医生的 |
[24:12] | About six months ago. | 大约六个月前 |
[24:14] | All right, call me if you get anything else. | 如果你有别的发现就打电话给我 |
[24:16] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[24:19] | Prints on the letter opener are Daniel’s. | 开信刀上的指纹是丹尼尔的 |
[24:21] | Let’s see what he has to say about that. | 咱们听听他怎么解释 |
[24:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | I never should have let you talk me into taking him there. | 我就不该让你说服我带他去那里 |
[24:29] | You went along with it. You knew — | 你也同意了 你知道… |
[24:30] | There is absolutely nothing wrong with him. | 他绝对一点错都没有 |
[24:31] | Boys will be boys. | 男孩子的天性嘛 |
[24:36] | Mr. And Mrs. O’Neill, I’m Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 奥尼尔夫妇 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[24:40] | Obviously, we understand how hard this is | 我们很理解你们对这事 |
[24:42] | for all of you, Daniel especially. | 很难接受 特别是丹尼尔 |
[24:48] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这件事 |
[24:49] | I can understand that, but I think it’s important | 我理解 但是如果你能告诉我们 |
[24:52] | that you tell us what happened today. | 发生了什么 会对我们有很大帮助 |
[24:54] | Anything to tie this kid to the MacIntyre murder? | 有这孩子参与麦金泰尔谋杀的证据吗 |
[24:56] | Not yet, Ernie. | 现在还没有 厄尔尼 |
[24:57] | But we’ve got plenty of evidence | 不过我们有很充足的证据 |
[24:58] | that makes him good for Foley’s murder, | 证明他是谋杀弗利的凶手 |
[24:59] | including his fingerprints on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有他的指纹 |
[25:02] | I don’t know what you expect him to say. | 我不知道你想让他说什么 |
[25:05] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[25:07] | Witnessing something like he did… | 见过他见过的那种事后 |
[25:09] | he’s supposed to get over that? | 他能克服心理阴影吗 |
[25:12] | Daniel, why don’t you | 丹尼尔 能不能 |
[25:13] | tell your parents what really happened today. | 告诉你父母今天到底发生了什么 |
[25:15] | What the hell are you talking about? What are you saying? | 你在说什么 你说什么啊 |
[25:19] | The physical evidence proves | 有物证显示 |
[25:21] | that it was Daniel who stabbed Dr. Foley. | 是丹尼尔捅死了弗利医生 |
[25:33] | Daniel, what were you and Dr. Foley talking about recently? | 丹尼尔 你和弗利医生最近在谈什么 |
[25:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:41] | Stuff. | 谈事 |
[25:43] | Why were you in Dr. Foley’s office today? | 你今天为什么在弗利医生的办公室 |
[25:48] | Just a regular appointment. | 只是正常的预约 |
[25:49] | Your regular appointments are on Thursdays. | 你预约的时间应该是每周四 |
[25:56] | He… | 他… |
[25:58] | he asked me to come in. | 是他让我去的 |
[26:00] | Did he say why? | 他说原因了吗 |
[26:07] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[26:15] | Why were you in Dr. Foley’s office today? | 你今天为什么在弗利医生的办公室 |
[26:23] | He was molesting me, and I was gonna tell. | 他在猥亵我 我本来要告发他的 |
[26:32] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[26:33] | – You got any proof of that? – No. | -有证据吗 -没有 |
[26:34] | Look, I’m not saying Daniel didn’t kill Dr. Foley, | 我不是说丹尼尔没有杀弗利医生 |
[26:37] | but look at him. | 不过你看看他 |
[26:37] | Right now, a jury is gonna see that kid, | 现在 陪审团会认为那个孩子 |
[26:39] | a kid who was defending himself against a sexual predator. | 是在对一个性侵者实施正当防卫 |
[26:45] | He’s not going forward with this. | 他不能这么蒙混过去 |
[26:48] | That little shit killed Sheila MacIntyre. | 这个小混蛋杀了希拉·麦金泰尔 |
[26:50] | I know it. | 我很确定 |
[26:51] | But you can’t prove it. | 可是你证明不了 |
[26:52] | No, but Dr. Foley could. | 是的 不过弗利医生可以 |
[26:53] | And he was gonna turn him over to us. | 他本来是打算向我们揭发他的 |
[26:55] | Get a subpoena for his records. | 去弄张传票要求看他的记录 |
[26:56] | Nothing that kid says to his psychiatrist | 那个孩子跟他的心理医生的谈话 |
[26:58] | will see the light of day in a courtroom. | 永远不会出现在法庭上的 |
[27:00] | No, but he just opened that door for us | 是的 不过他刚刚为我们打开了这扇门 |
[27:01] | by accusing Foley of molesting him. | 因为他指控弗利猥亵他 |
[27:04] | That might work. | 或许能行 |
[27:05] | You should have gone to law school. | 你应该去读法学院 |
[27:07] | We can hold him? | 我们可以扣留他吗 |
[27:08] | Yes, when the records tie him to the MacIntyre girl’s murder. | 可以 只要有记录显示他跟麦金泰尔的死有关 |
[27:10] | Until then, Foley’s death is self-defense. | 在此之前 弗利的死算是正当防卫 |
[27:13] | Daniel O’Neill gets released to his parents. | 得让丹尼尔·奥尼尔的父母带他回去 |
[27:46] | Six months of therapy — there’s not a single note | 六个月的心理治疗 竟然没有一个字提到 |
[27:47] | about murder, violence, or anger towards women. | 谋杀 暴力或者对女人的愤怒 |
[27:51] | What the hell was Dr. Foley so worried about? | 弗利医生到底在担心什么 |
[27:54] | I got your message. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[27:55] | What do you need? | 需要什么 |
[27:56] | Pretzels. | 椒盐脆饼干 |
[27:59] | From your vending machine. | 你自动售货机里的那种 |
[28:01] | I… | 我… |
[28:02] | Well, you didn’t say — | 你没说… |
[28:04] | D-do you really want pretzels? | 你真的想要椒盐脆饼干吗 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:06] | I really want to know | 我真的想知道的是 |
[28:07] | why Daniel O’Neill’s therapy file is so unhelpful. | 为什么丹尼尔·奥尼尔的心理治疗记录一点用都没有 |
[28:10] | – Well, you knew Dr. Foley. – A long time ago. | -你认识弗利医生 -很久以前 |
[28:12] | Okay, well, did he have some weird note-taking system, then? | 好吧 那他有没有什么很奇怪的记录方式 |
[28:16] | I mean, we’ve looked for audio files, iClouds, | 我们已经听了他的录音 看了云端的文件 |
[28:20] | receipts for off-site storage. | 异地储存的收据 |
[28:22] | These are session notes. | 这些是对话记录 |
[28:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:25] | So, where are Daniel’s narratives? | 那丹尼尔的叙述记录呢 |
[28:29] | Narratives? | 叙述记录 |
[28:30] | Foley practiced narrative therapy. | 弗利实行的是叙述疗法 |
[28:32] | The client writes or talks about his life | 病人会写出或者说出他们的生活 |
[28:34] | as it is or as he wishes it would be. | 可以是真实的情况 也可以是期望的 |
[28:37] | So, I would expect to see at least one of those in the file. | 所以我觉得文件里至少应该有一份 |
[28:40] | Well, we didn’t get anything like that from Mrs. Lewis. | 我们从路易斯女士那里没拿到这种东西 |
[28:43] | She didn’t strike me as someone who would misplace files. | 她可不像是那种会放错文件的人 |
[28:45] | No. | 没错 |
[28:48] | Daniel took them. | 是丹尼尔拿走了 |
[28:50] | Well, they weren’t on him after the murder. | 凶案之后文件不在他身上 |
[28:52] | I searched all of his clothes. | 我搜遍了他所有的衣物 |
[28:53] | They weren’t in Dr. Foley’s desk. | 也不在弗利医生的桌子里 |
[28:57] | What if he put them in the other patients’ files? | 会不会放在其他病人的文件里 |
[28:58] | He knows we can’t get in there. That’s client confidentiality. | 他知道我们碰不了 那是病人的隐私 |
[29:01] | I’ll see if I can convince Mrs. Lewis to look through everything. | 我看看能不能让路易斯女士检查一下其它文件 |
[29:06] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[29:07] | Daniel’s only real passion was volunteering | 丹尼尔唯一有热情做的事 |
[29:10] | at the Composer Hill Animal Shelter. | 是在作家山动物收容所做志愿者 |
[29:12] | That’s a perfect place for him to have access | 那是他弄到药品和笼子的 |
[29:14] | to the drugs and the cage. | 绝佳地方 |
[29:17] | I think I need to adopt a new dog. | 我想我得养条新狗了 |
[29:23] | I’ve complied with the subpoena. | 我服从传票的命令了 |
[29:24] | You have everything in the O’Neill boy’s file. | 把所有奥尼尔的文件都给你们了 |
[29:27] | I know, but it appears as though some pages might be missing — | 我知道 不过好像少了一些 |
[29:30] | The narratives? | 叙述记录 |
[29:31] | I’m sorry, sergeant. | 抱歉 警司 |
[29:32] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对这事什么都不知道 |
[29:34] | Well, what if they were accidentally misfiled by Dr. Foley? | 会不会是弗利医生不小心放错地方了 |
[29:38] | Or intentionally misfiled by Daniel O’neill? | 或是被丹尼尔·奥尼尔故意放错地方了 |
[29:40] | That would be highly unlikely. | 这似乎不太可能 |
[29:42] | But what if he did… | 但如果他这么做了… |
[29:44] | And all those files were lost when they were sent | 而这所有文件都在寄给接手 |
[29:47] | to the new doctors taking over all of Dr. Foley’s patients? | 弗利医生病人的新医生的途中遗失了呢 |
[29:50] | And I know you want everything to be in order when it goes. | 我知道你希望一切在寄出去时都井然有序 |
[29:53] | Sergeant, I don’t think this is a good time to do this — | 警官 我不认为现在适合说这个… |
[29:56] | We think Daniel O’neill murdered this girl. | 我们认为丹尼尔·奥尼尔谋杀了这个女孩 |
[29:59] | She was 16 years old. | 她只有十六岁 |
[30:03] | Poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[30:09] | She looks familiar. | 她看上去很眼熟 |
[30:17] | I certainly wouldn’t want any of these files | 我肯定不希望有任何文件 |
[30:19] | to leave here incomplete. | 在寄出时是不完整的 |
[30:22] | Take a seat. This may take a while. | 请坐 这可能要花点时间 |
[30:44] | You needed to see me? | 你想见我 |
[30:45] | – Holy shit. – What? | -我的天啊 -怎么了 |
[30:47] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:49] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[30:50] | Sneak in here like some kind of ninja. | 像忍者一样偷偷摸摸进来 |
[30:51] | Oh, that wasn’t sneaking. | 我可不是偷偷摸摸 |
[30:53] | Watch this. Ninja. | 看好了 忍者 |
[30:56] | I am a ninja! | 我是忍者 |
[30:58] | Okay, okay, now I’m afraid you’re gonna fall. | 好了 我怕你会摔倒 |
[31:00] | No. I’m okay. | 不会 我很好 |
[31:02] | Nice “wounded goose,” though. | 不过你这”受伤的鹅”模仿得真像 |
[31:03] | It was pretty good. | 确实是不错 |
[31:06] | So, did you need to see me? | 话说 你是不是要见我 |
[31:07] | – Yes. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[31:09] | Uh, wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[31:10] | What do you got there? | 你买了什么 |
[31:14] | For me? | 给我的 |
[31:15] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么特别的日子 |
[31:16] | No occasion. I saw it, and I thought of you. | 没什么 我看到它 就想到了你 |
[31:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | This is beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[31:32] | Wait. Am I being punked? | 等等 这是个恶作剧吗 |
[31:37] | What is — the keys to my spaceship? | 什么…这是我的宇宙飞船的钥匙 |
[31:39] | Nope. Just for the roof. | 不是 只是屋顶的钥匙 |
[31:41] | You can put the telescope up there — | 你可以把望远镜放在那上面 |
[31:43] | You know, keep an eye out. | 留心观察夜空 |
[31:45] | Worst case, you get to see a beautiful moon | 就算是最坏的情况 你也能时不时的 |
[31:47] | every now and then. | 看到一轮美丽明月 |
[31:54] | Do you believe there’s life up there? | 你相信宇宙中还有别的生命存在吗 |
[31:57] | I believe that anything is possible. | 我相信一切皆有可能 |
[32:25] | What are you doing here, Daniel? | 你在这里做什么 丹尼尔 |
[32:26] | I’m out for a ride. | 我骑车出来兜兜风 |
[32:28] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:30] | I-I know where you’ve been today. | 我知道你今天去了哪里 |
[32:32] | My friends at the shelter told me | 我在收容所工作的朋友告诉我 |
[32:33] | some bitch cop was around asking about me. | 有个贱人警察去那边打听我的事 |
[32:36] | Yeah, they miss you there. | 是啊 他们很想你 |
[32:38] | Nobody could figure out why you quit. | 没人知道你为什么辞职 |
[32:41] | They said you were so good with the animals… | 他们说你和动物相处得特别好 |
[32:44] | so ready to be there with them at their final moment. | 总是在它们临终时准备好陪在它们身边 |
[32:48] | But we know why you quit, don’t we? | 但我们对你辞职的理由都心知肚明 对吧 |
[32:52] | They don’t kill dogs there anymore. | 他们那边不再杀死狗了 |
[32:54] | There’s no thrills for you. | 对你来说 不刺激了 |
[32:55] | Why are you picking on me, Jane? | 为什么你要找我茬儿 简 |
[32:57] | I’m just a kid. | 我只是个孩子 |
[32:59] | I’m gonna make sure you never hurt anybody ever again. | 我要确保你不能再伤害其他人 |
[33:05] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运了 |
[33:26] | There were 15 Daniel O’neill narratives | 一共有十五篇丹尼尔·奥尼尔的叙述 |
[33:28] | all stuck in with other patients’ files. | 都被塞进了其他病人的档案里 |
[33:31] | So… | 所以… |
[33:32] | We’re looking for the serial killer/psychopath checklist, huh? | 我们要找符合连环杀手或是精神变态者的内容 |
[33:35] | Fire, torture. | 火焰 严刑拷打 |
[33:37] | Voyeurism, antisocial behavior. | 窥阴癖 反社会行为 |
[33:40] | I wonder how long it took his mother to realize | 我很好奇他的母亲花了多久才意识到 |
[33:42] | there was something really wrong with him. | 他真的有问题 |
[33:45] | Well, for most parents, I think there’s | 对于大多数家长而言 我认为 |
[33:47] | a significant degree of denial that has to be overcome, | 他们必须要克服内心强烈的否认 |
[33:50] | as well as the guilt about having your child be such a person. | 以及愧疚 自己的孩子竟会成为这样的人 |
[33:54] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[33:59] | “Fire is alive. | “火焰是有生命的 |
[34:01] | I love to watch it breathe, jump around, dance. | 我喜欢看到它呼吸 四处跃动 舞蹈 |
[34:04] | It consumes everything that falls into it, | 它吞噬着所有落入它怀抱中的一切 |
[34:06] | that I put into it. | 我放进它怀中的一切 |
[34:08] | It ripples and twists like it’s trying to escape.” | 它荡漾扭曲着 像是要挣脱” |
[34:18] | He did it. | 是他做的 |
[34:22] | “I’ll take her to the woods. There’s a quiet place I know. | “我会把她带进树林 我知道一个静谧之所 |
[34:25] | She can rest there safe and secure, untouched. | 她可以安然无恙地在那休息 不被人触碰 |
[34:29] | I want to help her sleep. I know how to do that. | 我想帮助她睡觉 我知道该怎么做 |
[34:32] | I’ll watch over her until I’m sure she’s gone.” | 我会守望着她 直到我确信她已离开人世” |
[34:35] | All the elements of Sheila’s murder — | 希拉谋杀案的所有要素 |
[34:37] | cage in the woods, | 树林中的笼子 |
[34:38] | lack of sexual assault, drugs. | 没有性侵行为 药物 |
[34:41] | This must be the narrative that made Foley come to see me. | 一定是这篇叙述促使弗利来见我的 |
[34:47] | The narratives aren’t enough | 这篇叙述不足以 |
[34:48] | to charge O’neill with Sheila’s murder. | 指控奥尼尔谋杀了希拉 |
[34:50] | A lawyer will just claim | 律师肯定会声称 |
[34:51] | he was coerced to write these stories. | 他是被迫写下这些故事的 |
[34:52] | Yeah. Without Dr. Foley to give us therapeutic context, | 是啊 没有弗利医生告诉我们治疗环境 |
[34:54] | they’re useless in court. | 它们在法庭上毫无用处 |
[34:56] | We might be able to use them for a competence hearing. | 我们可能可以将它们用于能力裁定听证会 |
[34:56] | 能力裁定听证会 裁定被告人能否理解罪名并与律师合作准备辩护 | |
[34:59] | Well, between the narratives and the session notes | 利用这些叙述和会诊笔记 |
[35:01] | and what I learned at the animal clinic, | 还有我在动物诊疗所了解到的情况 |
[35:02] | it might be enough to get him committed. | 或许足够定他罪了 |
[35:04] | He’s a minor — and smart. | 他是未成年人 还很聪明 |
[35:06] | When he turns 18, how much do you want to bet | 你愿意花多少钱赌 当他成年时 |
[35:08] | he convinces everyone that he’s cured? | 他会说服所有人他已经痊愈了 |
[35:10] | God, I wish you could have seen | 天啊 我希望你能看到 |
[35:11] | his smug little face in the parking garage. | 他在停车场里那副自以为是的嘴脸 |
[35:13] | Foley diagnosed him as a high-functioning narcissist. | 弗利诊断他为高功能自恋癖者 |
[35:15] | He thinks he’s smarter than we are. | 他认为他比我们聪明 |
[35:21] | Well, he’s not. | 才不是 |
[35:24] | Hey, detective. | 警探 |
[35:25] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你聊两句吗 |
[35:26] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:34] | You knew that there was a problem with Daniel | 你发现丹尼尔有问题 |
[35:35] | for quite some time. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[35:37] | Was that why you sent him to see Dr. Foley? | 所以你才让他去看弗利医生的吗 |
[35:53] | You know, sending him to see Dr. Foley is the best thing | 你知道吗 送他去弗利医生那里 |
[35:56] | that you could have done for him. | 是你能为他做的最好的事了 |
[36:00] | You knew that he had hurt someone, | 你知道他伤害了别人 |
[36:01] | and I can imagine that was very difficult for you. | 我能想象你心里肯定很苦 |
[36:15] | Please help us. | 请帮帮我们 |
[36:17] | Mrs. O’neill, you can have Daniel committed | 奥尼尔太太 你可以把丹尼尔送到 |
[36:18] | to a psychiatric hospital, where he will never, | 精神病医院 在那里 |
[36:20] | ever be able to hurt anyone else again. | 他再也不能伤害到其他人 |
[36:26] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:29] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[36:32] | Please help us. | 请帮帮我们 |
[36:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你们 |
[36:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:55] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[36:59] | We need to go to my office. | 咱们得先去我办公室 |
[37:01] | I have some paperwork to do, | 我要填一些文件 |
[37:02] | and then we’ll go straight to the D.A.’s office, okay? | 然后咱们就直接去检察官办公室 好吗 |
[37:04] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Mrs. O’neill, I-I’m so sorry. | 奥尼尔太太 我很抱歉 |
[37:30] | I left the paperwork upstairs, okay? | 我把文件落在楼上了 |
[37:32] | Just — just lock the door, and I’ll be right back, okay? | 你把车门锁好 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[37:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:44] | Hi, mom! | 妈 |
[37:45] | Open the door, mom, please. | 开门 妈 求你了 |
[37:48] | I just want to talk to you for a minute. | 我只想跟你说句话 |
[38:02] | You move, you die. | 你敢动一下就死定了 |
[38:05] | Please. I’m — I’m just a kid. | 拜托 我只是个孩子 |
[38:07] | So was Sheila Macintyre. | 希拉·麦金泰尔也一样 |
[38:21] | Yes. | 好 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:25] | Mrs. Lewis was right. | 路易斯没说错 |
[38:26] | Sheila Macintyre was familiar. | 希拉·麦金泰尔的确很眼熟 |
[38:28] | She was a patient of another doctor | 她是弗利诊所另一位医生的病人 |
[38:29] | in Foley’s medical suite with a Thursday appointment. | 她的预约都是在周四 |
[38:32] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么会没发现这一点呢 |
[38:34] | We didn’t. | 不是我们的错 |
[38:34] | That doctor moved his practice four months ago. | 那位医生四个月前搬走了 |
[38:36] | That’s why Mrs. Lewis recognized the photograph | 所以路易斯认出了那张照片 |
[38:38] | but didn’t remember her name. | 却不记得她的名字 |
[38:39] | So, Sheila spent two months in a waiting room with Daniel. | 所以希拉跟丹尼尔曾在同一个候诊室里待了两个月 |
[38:42] | She probably told him everything about herself. | 她也许把自己的一切情况都告诉他了 |
[38:47] | Why did he pick her? | 他为什么会选她呢 |
[38:49] | Because she fit in the cage. | 因为她能装进那个笼子 |
[38:53] | Well, the lab confirmed — | 实验室确认了 |
[38:54] | it was tiletamine and zolazepam in Daniel’s syringe. | 丹尼尔的针管里装的是替来他明和唑拉西泮[镇静剂] |
[38:57] | We also found traces of blood on the needle. | 我们还在针头上找到了血迹残留 |
[38:59] | It’s been processed for a DNA match to Sheila Macintyre. | 现在正在和希拉·麦金泰尔的DNA做匹配 |
[39:02] | Oh, Ernie in the D.A.’s office is gonna love this case. | 检察官办公室的厄尔尼肯定爱死这个案子了 |
[39:04] | It’s all wrapped up with a bow on top. | 证据齐全就等定罪了 简直是份大礼 |
[39:06] | Speaking of gift-wrapped — | 说到礼物 |
[39:07] | Jane, I have a little surprise for you. | 简 我要给你一个惊喜 |
[39:11] | You didn’t. | 你不会吧 |
[39:12] | I did. | 我就是啊 |
[39:13] | Granted, I had to oil a few hands and tug a few lines… | 我是发了点钱 用了点后门 |
[39:16] | No. | 不 |
[39:17] | She means she grease a few palms and pull a few strings. | 她是说她花了点钱 走了个后门 |
[39:21] | …but your new, plain-old-brown, | 但是你的棕色的 没有洞的 |
[39:22] | no-holes, scotchgarded couch is being delivered tonight. | 干净的 崭新的沙发今晚就能送到了 |
[39:27] | But I don’t want a new couch. | 可我不想要新沙发 |
[39:29] | Well, it’s too late. It’s already on its way. | 太迟了 已经在路上了 |
[39:31] | So, happy early birthday. | 提前祝你生日快乐 |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:34] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[39:38] | What? | 什么 |
[39:42] | Yeah, I’m — I’m on my way. | 好 我 我这就过来 |
[39:45] | Uh, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:46] | Um, my apartment building is on fire. | 我家那栋楼着火了 |
[40:00] | – Angela. – Where’s Jane? | -安琪拉 -简在哪 |
[40:02] | She ran out before we did. She’s got to be here by now. | 她走得比我们早 她应该已经到了 |
[40:04] | Jane?! Oh. Jane! | 简 简 |
[40:07] | Ma, be careful. | 妈 小心点 |
[40:08] | What? | 什么 |
[40:10] | Oh, Jane. | 简 |
[40:13] | Ohh, honey. I’m so sorry. | 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[40:21] | I’m really sorry, detective. | 很抱歉 警探 |
[40:24] | How bad? | 损失有多严重 |
[40:26] | It’s a total loss. | 全烧没了 |
[40:30] | Coming through. | 让一让 |
[40:32] | Any of you guys know a Rizzoli? | 有人姓里佐利吗 |
[40:35] | We couldn’t get the truck down the street. | 我们的卡车开不过来 |
[40:51] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[40:54] | You’re welcome? | 不用谢 |
[40:59] | – Sorry. – All right. | -抱歉 -好嘞 |
[41:00] | – I’m sorry. – It’s a nice couch. | -抱歉 -沙发不错 |
[41:02] | – I’m sorry. – That’s a fine-looking couch. | -抱歉 -沙发很漂亮 |
[41:05] | – Yeah, look at this. It’s beautiful. – The fabric is amazing. | -看看 多漂亮 -料子很舒服 |
[41:08] | All righty. | 好了 |
[41:16] | Yeah, I can sleep on it right here. | 不错 我今晚就睡这了 |