时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | It’s good to see you. How’s everything been? | 很高兴见到你 最近好吗 |
[00:10] | – You, too. I’m ready. I’m ready. – You have the gift? | -我也是 我准备好了 -礼物呢 |
[00:12] | Here we go. Boom! There you go. | 快看看 给你 |
[00:15] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:18] | Look at that, oh! It’s amazing! | 真美 太漂亮了 |
[00:21] | Oh, my god. I love it. | 天啊 我太喜欢了 |
[00:23] | Hey, if you like the way it looks, that’s all Tory. | 要是你喜欢就谢谢托里吧 |
[00:27] | I love my new necklace. | 我很喜欢这条项链 |
[00:29] | – Thank you. – You’re… | -谢谢你 -不用… |
[00:32] | welcome. | 客气 |
[00:33] | She not… | 她不… |
[00:36] | appreciate Tory. | 喜欢托里 |
[00:37] | I do. | 但我喜欢 |
[00:39] | What I do doesn’t matter, Ten Mohs. | 我做了什么不重要 顶级钻 |
[00:41] | It’s you that everyone cares about. | 大家在意的是你 |
[00:46] | I’m… | 我… |
[00:48] | I’m… | 我… |
[00:55] | Ten Mohs? You okay? | 顶级钻 你没事吧 |
[00:57] | Not. | 有事 |
[00:59] | No… | 不对劲… |
[01:00] | Give me that again? | 你再说一遍 |
[01:06] | Yo, Ten Mohs! What’s happening, man? | 顶级钻 你怎么了 |
[01:11] | – I’ll get 9-1-1! – Not! | -我来报警 -别 |
[01:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:33] | I got a new T-shirt. | 我买了件新T恤 |
[01:36] | You can borrow something of mine. | 你可以借我的衣服穿 |
[01:38] | Oh, they say we should learn to live with less. | 俗话说人生不该有太多累赘 |
[01:41] | Don’t listen to “They.” | 少听”俗话” |
[01:43] | The… | 俗… |
[01:51] | “A.I.” “A.I.”? | |
[01:53] | Artificial intelligence. | 人工智能 |
[01:55] | You’re getting a call from the future. | 有人从未来给你打电话 |
[01:57] | It’s actually from the past. | 其实从过去打来的 |
[02:00] | It’s my father. Arthur. | 是我爸亚瑟 |
[02:02] | Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques? | 两只老虎 两只老虎 |
[02:05] | Dormez-vous? Dormez-vous? | 跑得快 跑得快 |
[02:08] | Do you want me to answer it? | 用我帮你接吗 |
[02:09] | Nope. | 不用 |
[02:10] | Sonnez les matines, sonnez les matines | 一只没有耳朵 一只没有尾巴 |
[02:12] | Ding, ding, dong, ding, ding, dong. | 真奇怪 真奇怪 |
[02:16] | Well, that was interesting. | 你居然还会这个 |
[02:18] | I just can’t be bothered right now. | 我只是不想被打扰 |
[02:20] | You’re here dealing with the effects of a fire | 你正在消解那场烧光你所有东西 |
[02:22] | that destroyed all your personal stuff, | 甚至是一生回忆的大火 |
[02:24] | not to mention a lifetime of memories. | 对你的影响 |
[02:26] | I lost 20 identical T-shirts. | 烧没了我二十件一模一样的T恤 |
[02:28] | You lost a lot more than that. | 你失去的远不止那些 |
[02:29] | Okay, is this, like, some new therapy? | 你这是给我弄什么心理辅导吗 |
[02:32] | Like a “Shove it in your face” kind of thing? | 那种把话摊开全说出来那种 |
[02:34] | ‘Cause it’s awesome. | 那太好了 |
[02:35] | I did not mean to. I’m sorry. | 我不是故意的 对不起 |
[02:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:41] | Faulty wiring. Moving on. I’m fine. | 线路故障 翻篇继续 我没事 |
[02:45] | Well, I don’t know why you won’t stay at my guest room. | 我不明白你为什么不睡我的客房 |
[02:48] | That hotel mattress is killing your back. | 宾馆的床垫让你的后背很难受 |
[02:50] | I stayed in your guest room for four days. | 我已经在你家的客房睡了四天了 |
[02:53] | And if I would’ve stayed one more day… | 要是我再睡下去 |
[02:56] | I would have missed the weekend series. | 我就看不成周末的电视剧了 |
[03:00] | And that’s not gonna happen. No, it isn’t. | 这我可忍不了 绝对不行 |
[03:03] | Which weekend series? | 周末那部剧 |
[03:04] | The…red sox/angels. | 红袜队天使 |
[03:06] | Uh, wanted to see that fish kid play. | 想看那个鱼脸队员 |
[03:09] | Uh, trout. | 大鳟鱼 |
[03:11] | Oh, he’s a cutie. | 他是挺可爱的 |
[03:14] | That’s what I like in my ballplayers. | 我就喜欢那样的球员 |
[03:17] | Cutie-ness. | 可爱型的 |
[03:18] | Okay, you aren’t staying because of your mother? | 你不住我家是因为你妈 |
[03:21] | What? Huh? | 什么 |
[03:22] | Uh…nothing. We were just talking about — | 没什么 我们只是在说… |
[03:24] | I’m gonna change up my look. | 我得换换风格 |
[03:26] | What do you think about pastels? | 上点淡妆怎么样 |
[03:28] | Well, how about something with a collar? | 不如换件有领的衣服吧 |
[03:30] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒唐了 |
[03:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[03:33] | Yeah. What?! Why?! | 是啊 为什么荒唐 |
[03:35] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[03:37] | I don’t understand you two. | 真搞不懂你俩 |
[03:39] | Ma, thank you. Been very helpful. | 谢谢妈 意见很中肯 |
[03:44] | Your father’s calling. | 你把又来电话了 |
[03:48] | All right. | 知道了 |
[03:51] | You think you’re so clever. | 自作聪明 |
[03:54] | Isles. | 我是艾尔斯 |
[03:55] | You do. | 你才自作聪明 |
[04:22] | It’s not like I don’t appreciate her concern, | 我不是讨厌她的关心 |
[04:24] | but she just kept… touching my head. | 但她一直摸我的头 |
[04:28] | You could ask her to stop. | 你可以告诉她别摸 |
[04:30] | And then ask her to stop the other 100 things | 然后再让她别再干其他100件 |
[04:32] | that made me wanna go to a hotel? | 逼我去住宾馆的事吗 |
[04:35] | Your mother is a wonderful and caring woman. | 你妈妈是个富有爱心的优秀女人 |
[04:37] | Yes, unlike your father Arthur. | 是啊 可你爸亚瑟可不是 |
[04:40] | I never said Arthur wasn’t wonderful. | 我从没说过亚瑟不优秀 |
[04:42] | No, you don’t say anything about him at all. | 是没说过 因为你压根被提过他 |
[04:44] | And you call him “Arthur.” | 你还叫他”亚瑟” |
[04:46] | It’s his name. | 他就叫这名字 |
[04:47] | He traveled a lot. There isn’t much to tell. | 他四处漂泊 没什么可讲的 |
[04:50] | – Why is he calling? – I don’t know. I didn’t answer. | -他为什么打电话 -不知道 我没接 |
[04:56] | – What do you got? – Teddy Marshall. | -什么情况 -泰迪·马绍尔 |
[04:58] | A.K.A., Ten Mohs. | 人称”顶级钻” |
[05:00] | Maximum hardness on a gemmological scale. | 那是矿物里的最高硬度 |
[05:03] | Jeweler to the rich and famous. | 专供富豪名人的珠宝商 |
[05:04] | – How famous? – Rappers, athletes, | -怎么个有名法 -强奸犯 运动员 |
[05:06] | young people with a lot of money | 腰缠万贯 |
[05:07] | and no understanding of understatement. | 却不懂低调的年轻人 |
[05:09] | According to his bodyguard, | 据他的保镖所说 |
[05:10] | Ten Mohs was having a great night. | 顶级钻昨晚玩得很嗨 |
[05:12] | Top dog in the V.I.P. room, | 贵宾室的贵宾 |
[05:14] | buying champagne for his adoring public. | 给身边的人买香槟 |
[05:16] | Then he starts talking gibberish, | 然后就口齿不清 |
[05:18] | walks in here, and dies. | 走到这里死了 |
[05:21] | – Stroke? – Well, it’s possible, | -是中风吗 -有可能 |
[05:25] | but there’s signs of acute cyanosis, | 但嘴唇有严重的青紫 |
[05:27] | which are not usually present in stroke or cardiac arrest. | 中风或心脏骤停一般不会这样 |
[05:30] | Let me guess. All the partygoers | 我猜猜 所有参加派对的人 |
[05:32] | ran out when he called 9-1-1? | 一看见他报警就跑了吧 |
[05:34] | – Like the wind. – Kitchen staff? | -迅如疾风 -厨房员工呢 |
[05:36] | What’s faster than the wind? | 比风还快 |
[05:38] | Kitchen staff with visa problems? | 签证有问题的厨房员工呢 |
[05:41] | He sparkles. | 他闪闪发光啊 |
[05:44] | What, like he was too close to a stripper? | 脱衣舞娘身上的那种闪光片吗 |
[05:46] | Well, doesn’t look like glitter, | 看着不像闪光片 |
[05:48] | but I’m not well-versed in makeup of that…sort. | 但我也不是很了解那种行业的装扮 |
[05:54] | Can we — can we move him? | 能挪一下他吗 |
[05:57] | Sure. | 行 |
[05:58] | Wanna help me with this? | 帮我一把 |
[06:05] | Carrying a gun didn’t get him killed, | 随身带枪不是他被杀的原因 |
[06:07] | but maybe the reason he was carrying a gun did. | 但带枪的原因可能是 |
[06:14] | The safe hasn’t been touched. | 保险柜没被人动过 |
[06:15] | There are thousands of dollars worth of gems | 这些抽屉里有价值 |
[06:18] | just lying in these drawers. | 数万美元的宝石 |
[06:20] | If it wasn’t about money, why would anyone kill him? | 如果不是为了钱 那为什么有人会杀他 |
[06:22] | Well, we don’t know that he was murdered, Ms. Garret. | 我们不知道他是被谋杀的 加雷特小姐 |
[06:25] | He was young, healthy, didn’t do drugs, only drank a little. | 他年轻 健康 不吸毒 少喝酒 |
[06:28] | What else could’ve happened? | 那还能是什么 |
[06:29] | That’s what they’re trying to figure out, Tory. | 那就是他们想查的 托里 |
[06:31] | No, they’re he talking to me, which is doing nothing. | 不 他们在跟我谈 这一点用也没有 |
[06:34] | And whoever killed him is gonna come for me next. | 而且杀他的人接下来就要来杀我了 |
[06:36] | Why would you be a target? | 你为什么会成为目标 |
[06:38] | Ten Mohs and I were partners. | 顶级钻跟我是搭档 |
[06:40] | He found the gems. I designed the jewelry. | 他找来宝石 我设计首饰 |
[06:43] | Made a great team. Revenues were up 200% this year. | 合作得很好 今年的收益翻了三倍 |
[06:46] | So that means someone else was down that equal amount. | 那就意味着有人损失了同样多的钱 |
[06:49] | And Ten Mohs couldn’t resist rubbing their noses in it. | 而且顶级钻总是忍不住向他们炫耀 |
[06:53] | Is that why he was carrying an unlicensed handgun? | 所以他就带着一把没有执照的枪吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah, but… it’s also part of the image. | 对 但…也是为了个人形象 |
[06:59] | Could you give us the names of these other jewelers? | 你能把那些珠宝商的名单给我们吗 |
[07:01] | Of course. Um… | 当然 有… |
[07:04] | Maurice, the Eightmans, | 莫里斯 8号超人 |
[07:07] | Cheeky, | 厚脸皮 |
[07:08] | Hugh and Todd, | 休和托德 |
[07:09] | And we practically drove Blingman out of business | 而且我们两个月前差不多 |
[07:11] | two months ago. | 让”闪亮亮”倒闭了 |
[07:12] | Could you give us their real names, please? | 你能给我们他们的真名吗 |
[07:18] | I can make some calls. | 我可以打几个电话问问 |
[07:20] | Thank you. That’d be very helpful. | 谢谢 这很有帮助 |
[07:25] | Oh, I’ve been thinking about your wardrobe, | 我一直在想你的衣服 |
[07:26] | and I was wrong about starting with ensembles. | 我觉得不该从套装开始 |
[07:28] | You’re not an ensemble person. | 你不是穿套装的人 |
[07:30] | You just need a few high quality pieces, | 你只需要几件高质量的单品 |
[07:32] | And we’ll build from there. | 我们就从这里开始 |
[07:33] | I just need a new pair of pants — | 我只需要一条新裤子 |
[07:35] | Is this why you brought me down here? | 你把我叫下来就是为了这个吗 |
[07:37] | No. | 不是 |
[07:38] | Ten Mohs ingested an S.T.X. Neurotoxin | 顶级钻摄入了一种STX神经毒素 |
[07:42] | that blocked the transmission of signals | 切断了他的大脑与身体之间的 |
[07:43] | between his body and brain, | 信号传输 |
[07:44] | Causing paralysis to the voluntary muscles. | 造成了随意肌的麻痹 |
[07:47] | So he couldn’t breathe? | 所以他就不能呼吸了吗 |
[07:48] | Well, other things happened, too, but that’s why he died. | 还有些别的症状 但不能呼吸就是死因 |
[07:52] | And where does one get this S.T.X. Neurotoxin? | 怎样才能得到这种STX神经毒素 |
[07:57] | Well, shellfish contaminated with toxic algae blooms, | 被藻类水华污染的贝类 |
[08:00] | puffer fish. | 还有河豚 |
[08:01] | Wait a minute. Isn’t that that sushi | 是不是就是那种因为会毒死人 |
[08:02] | that you can’t eat ’cause it’ll kill you? | 所以不能吃的寿司 |
[08:04] | Yes, if it’s not well prepared. | 对 如果没有处理好的话 |
[08:06] | As little as 25 milligrams could be fatal. | 25毫克就足以致命 |
[08:09] | Well, he could’ve had that voluntarily. | 他可能是自己吃下去的 |
[08:11] | Well, it wasn’t on the club’s menu. | 但俱乐部的菜单上没有那个 |
[08:13] | But that’s not a surprise. | 这不奇怪 |
[08:14] | In Japan, chefs have to be licensed to serve it. | 在日本 做河豚料理的厨师需要资格证 |
[08:17] | So a black market puffer fish? | 那是黑市上卖的河豚吗 |
[08:21] | So if he didn’t eat it voluntarily, | 如果不是他自己吃下去的 |
[08:25] | it would’ve been very easy to hide in an oyster shooter, | 毒素也很可能被藏在一杯牡蛎酒里 |
[08:28] | which was the only thing he ate or drank last night. | 他昨晚只喝了那个 |
[08:31] | Diamonds…on his fingers and in his stomach. | 钻石 在他的手指上和胃里 |
[08:34] | Hmm. A high refractive index of diamonds | 钻石的高折射率 |
[08:36] | would explain the shimmer on the fingers. | 可以解释他手指上的闪光 |
[08:39] | I sent a tech over to the club. | 我让一位技术人员去了俱乐部 |
[08:40] | Apparently, our Mr. Ten Mohs likes his drinks spiked | 显然 顶级钻先生喜欢 |
[08:44] | with gypsum dust from the gems he’s cut for his clients. | 在饮料里加上他为客户切割的宝石粉末 |
[08:47] | Uh, it’s not Mr. Ten Mohs. It’s just “Ten Mohs.” | 不是顶级钻先生 只是顶级钻 |
[08:53] | Oh. Right. Like “Cher.” | 好吧 就像雪儿[歌手]一样 |
[08:56] | No. Nothing like that. | 不 才不是那样 |
[08:59] | Cher is amazing. | 雪儿很棒 |
[09:00] | Ten Mohs is just silly. | 顶级钻只是蠢 |
[09:04] | So do the diamond flakes | 那些钻石粉末 |
[09:06] | have anything to do with why he’s dead? | 跟他的死有关吗 |
[09:08] | No. Just a little factoid plated for your edification. | 没有 只是为了启迪你们一下 |
[09:12] | Thank you, Kent. | 谢谢你 肯特 |
[09:14] | You two should get married, and then have children | 你们俩应该结婚 然后生孩子 |
[09:17] | that get their butts kicked on the tetherball court. | 然后让他们在绳球场上被人教训 |
[09:29] | Mike “Cheeky” Jones. Did two years for assault. | 迈克 “厚脸皮” 琼斯 曾因攻击他人入狱两年 |
[09:31] | Licensed to carry a concealed weapon. | 有武器执照 |
[09:33] | DeSean and Reggie Fournier, A.K.A. The Eightmans, | 迪肖恩和雷吉·福尼尔 也就是”8号超人” |
[09:35] | are college graduates and registered brokers. | 是大学毕业生和注册经纪人 |
[09:37] | – And completely ridiculous. – Oh, yeah. | -简直太荒唐了 -没错 |
[09:39] | All this research made me wanna call their mamas. | 这些调查简直让我想给他们的妈妈打电话 |
[09:42] | Hugh and Todd are actually named Hugh and Todd. | 休和托德的真名就是休和托德 |
[09:45] | Minor drug-related charges. | 未成年时有跟毒品相关的指控 |
[09:47] | Marvin Harris, A.K.A. “Blingman”, | 马文·哈里斯 也就是”闪亮亮” |
[09:49] | just filed for personal bankruptcy. | 刚刚申请个人破产 |
[09:51] | Tha’s motive. And we know where the name “Blingman” comes from. | 这可以是动机啊 闪亮亮这个词事从哪来的 |
[09:56] | The dictionary, under “Subtlety.” | 字典里 在”精明”下面 |
[10:00] | That’s all I got, except Ten Mohs gets sued a lot, | 我就查到这些 但顶级钻被人告了很多次 |
[10:03] | including by Millie Juarez. | 包括米莉·华瑞兹 |
[10:05] | She’s the mother of his child. | 她是他孩子的母亲 |
[10:07] | After she had the baby, she filed a bunch of suits | 在她有孩子之后 她提起了多次 |
[10:09] | regarding support and custody issues. | 关于抚养和监护的诉讼 |
[10:11] | Always withdrew them, but… | 每次都撤诉 但… |
[10:12] | Could be she had a habit of shaking him down. | 她是不是习惯敲诈他 |
[10:14] | Maybe. But their texts, at least the ones I found, | 也许吧 但至少从我找到的那些短信来看 |
[10:17] | are very cordial. | 是非常诚恳的 |
[10:18] | And Ten Mohs is up to date on all his child support payments. | 顶级钻付了孩子的所有赡养费 |
[10:21] | What about the other lawsuits? | 那其他的诉讼呢 |
[10:22] | Mostly nuisance suits. There was one civil suit. | 大多是妨害诉讼 有一起民事诉讼 |
[10:25] | He’s being sued for theft of a — | 他被指控偷窃… |
[10:26] | Erase another one from the chalkboard. | 把其他人从黑板上擦掉吧 |
[10:28] | We have a chalkboard? | 我们还有黑板 |
[10:29] | We used to. It was very satisfying. | 以前有 很好用 |
[10:32] | Uniforms are bringing in the guy named Blingman. | 警员们把那个叫闪亮亮的人带来了 |
[10:33] | That’s not his real name. | 那不是他的真名 |
[10:35] | Maybe not, but he’s a real suspect. | 也许不是 但他是真正的嫌疑人 |
[10:36] | He’s telling anyone who’ll listen | 他在跟所有人说 |
[10:37] | that he killed Ten Mohs. | 是他杀了顶级钻 |
[10:43] | That’s a black diamond, isn’t it? | 这是颗黑钻 不是吗 |
[10:46] | Ten Mohs specialty? | 顶级钻特制 |
[10:47] | Trashy bullshit specialty. | 垃圾玩意儿特制 |
[10:49] | The whole point of a diamond is the sparkle. | 钻石的灵魂就是火彩 |
[10:51] | There’s no sparkle there. | 那东西没有火彩 |
[10:52] | It’s black. It don’t know how to sparkle. | 它是黑的 不知道如何发出火彩 |
[10:55] | Man, Marvin, you must’ve been something | 马文 在顶级钻把你挤出市场之前 |
[10:56] | before Ten Mohs ran you out of business. | 你一定是个人物 |
[10:59] | People get tired of those things, | 人们厌倦了那些东西 |
[11:01] | and Blingman will be ready. | 闪亮亮会东山再起 |
[11:02] | Blingman will be in jail. | 闪亮亮会进监狱 |
[11:04] | Not a great retail environment. | 那可不是个卖东西的好地方 |
[11:06] | I’m not going to jail. | 我不会进监狱的 |
[11:10] | You didn’t do it. | 不是你干的 |
[11:12] | You said it. | 片面之词 |
[11:14] | Okay, I want you to write down how you killed Ten Mohs. | 好吧 你写下来你是怎么杀顶级钻的 |
[11:17] | And if you don’t do it, | 如果你不写 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna go out on the street and tell everybody | 我就到街上告诉所有人 |
[11:19] | how you cried like a baby when you got in here. | 你进来的时候哭得像个小孩 |
[11:25] | Go ahead. Just write down how you did it. | 快点 把你杀他的过程写下来 |
[11:36] | “I, Blingman, killed Ten Mohs, that punk.” | 我 闪亮亮 杀了顶级钻 那个混蛋 |
[11:44] | It lacks detail. Try again. | 缺少细节 再来 |
[11:47] | You’re just trying to get some street cred. | 你只是想建立你的街头威望 |
[11:50] | He made me look like a fool. | 他让我看起来像个蠢货 |
[11:52] | You are a fool. | 你就是个蠢货 |
[11:53] | At least I’m on the up-and-up. That guy — he was shady. | 至少我正大光明 他总玩阴的 |
[11:56] | What kind of shady? | 什么阴招 |
[11:58] | You don’t get diamonds at those prices | 这价格拿不下钻石的 |
[12:00] | unless you’re helping people move things | 除非你在帮别人 |
[12:01] | that are hard to move. | 运送难搞的货 |
[12:03] | You’re saying he was working for the drug cartel? | 你说他在给贩毒集团干活 |
[12:07] | As I said, trashy bullshit. | 我说过 垃圾玩意儿 |
[12:13] | Too bad it isn’t a crime to be stupid. | 很遗憾愚蠢不是犯罪 |
[12:15] | The prisons would be full, the streets would be empty. | 如果是的话 监狱会人满为患 街上将空荡荡 |
[12:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:19] | Ten Mohs was being sued | 顶级钻曾因 |
[12:20] | over a $200,000 black diamond | 一块价值20万美金的黑钻被起诉 |
[12:22] | that a tribe from the amazon rain forest says he stole. | 亚马逊雨林的一个部落说是他偷的 |
[12:25] | Motive. I like it. | 有动机了 我喜欢 |
[12:30] | Hey, ma. What’s up? I’m working. | 妈 咋了 我在工作 |
[12:33] | The trial starts in three days, | 审判三天后开庭 |
[12:34] | and we just found out that the lead plaintiff, | 另外发现首席原告 |
[12:36] | a tribal elder named Raya, | 一位叫莱亚的部落老人 |
[12:38] | arrived in Boston yesterday. | 昨天到了波士顿 |
[12:40] | Opportunity. Love it. | 有机会了 更喜欢了 |
[12:42] | We have an address on this guy? | 有这人住址没 |
[12:43] | All right, all right, | 行 好 |
[12:43] | I’ll be down in the lobby in two minutes. | 我这就去大厅 |
[12:46] | Technically, talking to your mother isn’t working. | 技术上讲 和你老妈通话不算工作 |
[12:49] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[12:54] | You know, I don’t have time for this. | 我真没时间搞这事儿 |
[12:57] | For what? | 什么事儿 |
[12:58] | We’re having a meeting. | 我们要开个会 |
[12:59] | About what? I didn’t prep for a meeting. | 什么会 我没做任何准备啊 |
[13:01] | No prep necessary. | 不用准备 |
[13:03] | Look, Jane’s been through a lot. | 简最近经历了很多事儿 |
[13:06] | She needs us to figure out how we can help her. | 她需要我们弄清楚该如何帮她 |
[13:10] | She told me all she needs is pants. | 她跟我说 她只需要裤子 |
[13:11] | – No, she needs to get out of that hotel. – True. | -错 她需要搬出酒店 -同意 |
[13:14] | Otherwise, she’s gonna become stooped and grumpy. | 不然 她会变得驼背而且脾气又坏 |
[13:17] | True. | 同意 |
[13:18] | Okay, so we’re in agreement. | 好极了 我们达成一致了 |
[13:20] | I’ll move in with Frankie, | 我搬去和弗兰基住 |
[13:21] | and Jane will move into the guesthouse. | 让简搬去客房 |
[13:24] | W-what now? I did not agree to that. | 啥玩意儿 这我没同意 |
[13:26] | I just agreed that | 我赞同的是 |
[13:27] | I don’t want Jane to end up stooped and grumpy. | 我不想简变得驼背而且脾气坏 |
[13:29] | Look, Frankie, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 弗兰基 这是唯一的解决办法 |
[13:33] | After what she’s been through, | 在经历这么多事儿后 |
[13:35] | she needs privacy and space | 她需要隐私和空间 |
[13:37] | to figure out what she’s gonna do next, | 好想清下一步 |
[13:39] | and she needs the love and support | 她还需要来自朋友与家人的 |
[13:41] | of her friends and family. | 爱与支持 |
[13:43] | Beautifully said, Angela. | 说得太好了 安琪拉 |
[13:45] | -Thank you. – Et tu, maura? | -谢谢 -你也这么想 莫拉 |
[13:51] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[13:57] | Great meeting. | 会议很棒 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna be sad if this guy admits it | 如果这家伙认罪 今晚不用加班的话 |
[14:05] | and we don’t have to work tonight. | 我会非常失望 |
[14:06] | You need the overtime? | 你想要加班吗 |
[14:07] | No, I j- My hotel is uncomfortable. | 不是 我 我住的酒店不舒服 |
[14:11] | And lonely. | 又很孤单 |
[14:12] | You can come stay with me. | 你可以来我这儿 |
[14:13] | Oh, yeah. Like I wanna listen to you | 真棒 跟我想听 |
[14:15] | talk goofy to Kiki all night on the phone. | 你跟琪琪整晚甜言蜜语似的 |
[14:17] | No, thank you. | 不要 谢了您呐 |
[14:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么事儿吗 |
[14:24] | I’m detective Korsak. Boston homicide. | 我是科萨克警探 波士顿凶案组 |
[14:25] | This is detective Rizzoli. We’re looking for Raya. | 这是里佐利警探 我们想找莱亚 |
[14:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:30] | Well, I think that’s between him and us. | 我想这是我们跟他之间的事儿 |
[14:33] | Well, I’m sorry. He’s not here. Perhaps you can come back later? | 抱歉 他不在 你们可以晚些再来 |
[14:36] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[14:38] | I think we’ll wait here, | 我觉得我们可以在这儿等 |
[14:40] | if that’s okay with you, mister… | 如果你不介意的话 先生 |
[14:42] | Doctor. | 博士 |
[14:44] | Dr. Arthur Isles. | 亚瑟·艾尔斯博士 |
[14:53] | So you… | 所以你 |
[14:55] | work with Maura then? | 和莫拉是同事 |
[14:57] | Yes. And you’re in town? | 是的 您来波士顿了 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | Uh, I come to Boston regularly. | 我定期会来波士顿 |
[15:04] | When will Raya be back? | 莱亚什么时候会回来 |
[15:06] | Why would homicide detectives be looking for Raya? | 为什么凶案组警探要找莱亚 |
[15:10] | Well, it’s an ongoing investigation. | 这是起还在调查的案子 |
[15:12] | The victim is Teddy Marshall, a.K.A. Ten Mohs. | 死者是泰迪·马绍尔 人称顶级钻 |
[15:15] | Oh. My. | 天啊 |
[15:19] | We know about the lawsuit. | 我们知道起诉的事儿 |
[15:20] | And you think Raya may have killed him. | 你们推断有可能是莱亚杀了他 |
[15:23] | Because of “The Darkness”? | 因为”永恒之夜”吗 |
[15:25] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[15:26] | A diamond known as “The Darkness.” | 一颗钻石 名为”永恒之夜” |
[15:29] | It’s a 20-karat black diamond | 20克拉的黑钻 |
[15:31] | of great cultural importance to the Sororo people. | 对索罗洛人有着重要的文化意义 |
[15:34] | Uh, we just wanna ask him a few questions. | 我们只想问他几个问题 |
[15:36] | The diamond was stolen, | 钻石被盗 |
[15:37] | and the Sororo have taken legal and appropriate steps | 索罗洛人为了重新拿回钻石 |
[15:41] | to secure its return. | 走的是正常法律程序 |
[15:42] | If that’s the case, then he has nothing to worry about. | 如果真是这样 那他没什么好担心的 |
[15:46] | What exactly is your connection to all of this? | 您跟这事儿是什么关系 |
[15:50] | I have lived and worked on and off over 20 years | 我跟索罗洛人前后断断续续 |
[15:53] | with the Sororo people. | 生活和工作了20多年 |
[15:54] | They needed an intermediary to pursue their legal case. | 他们的司法案件需要个中间人 |
[15:57] | I agreed to be that person. | 我答应帮他们了 |
[15:59] | While it is true that Raya had motive to kill this Ten Mohs, | 尽管莱亚确实有动机杀顶级钻 |
[16:05] | he didn’t do it. | 但不是他做的 |
[16:07] | How can you be so sure? | 您怎么这么肯定 |
[16:09] | Well, other than the sightseeing trip he took an hour ago, | 除了他一小时前参加的观光游览外 |
[16:13] | he’s been with me since his arrival in Boston. | 他来了波士顿以后就一直和我在一起 |
[16:15] | I’d have noticed something. | 他走我会发现的 |
[16:18] | All the same, | 话虽如此 |
[16:19] | I’d like you to give us a call when he comes back. | 我还是希望他回来后您能电话我们 |
[16:25] | It’s very nice to meet you, Dr. Isles. | 见到您很高兴 艾尔斯博士 |
[16:27] | Even under the circumstances, thank you kindly. | 尽管是这样的情景 也非常感谢你 |
[16:36] | You are not gonna believe who I just ran into. | 你一定想不到 我刚才遇见谁了 |
[16:38] | -Tommy. – No. | -你弟汤米 -错 |
[16:40] | The family that adopted Jo Friday. | 领养乔的那家人 |
[16:42] | No. | 错 |
[16:44] | The chef that’s building | 街口那家 |
[16:45] | – out the restaurant down the street. – Mnh-mnh. | -扩建餐厅的主厨 -又错了 |
[16:47] | – Tasha. – Nope. | -塔莎 -还是错 |
[16:49] | That sox fellow you like so much? | 你超爱的那个红袜队队员 |
[16:52] | Okay, I obviously don’t know. | 好吧 我真不知道了 |
[16:55] | I just ran into the other Dr. Isles. | 我刚撞见了另一位艾尔斯博士[也有医生的意思] |
[17:01] | Oh. I’m glad. | 不错 我挺高兴的 |
[17:05] | That’s it? You’re glad? | 就这反应 你挺高兴 |
[17:07] | I assume nothing bad happened to him, | 我推测他没有遇到什么不测 |
[17:09] | or you would’ve been much more compassionate. | 否则 你会表现得更有同情心一些 |
[17:11] | Your father is buddy-buddy with a murder suspect. | 你父亲和一位杀人嫌犯是哥们 |
[17:18] | Okay, really? We’re just not gonna talk about this at all? | 我说 咱们真不打算聊聊这事儿吗 |
[17:21] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[17:23] | The fact that “Your father” and “Murder” | 谈你父亲和谋杀这两个词 |
[17:25] | are in the same sentence. | 出现在了同一个句子里 |
[17:27] | We talk about murder all the time. | 我们经常讨论谋杀啊 |
[17:29] | Okay, it’s obvious that something is going on | 好吧 很明显你和你父亲之前 |
[17:32] | between you and your father and has been for a long time… | 有个由来已久的隔阂 |
[17:35] | Because you have absolutely no poker face. | 因为你的表情出卖了你 |
[17:38] | Yes, I do. | 才没有 |
[17:39] | Have you ever beat me in cards? | 你玩牌赢过我一次吗 |
[17:41] | No. | 没有 |
[17:48] | Look, Maura, I just want you to know | 莫拉 我就是想告诉你 |
[17:50] | that, as your friend, if you need me, I’m here. | 我是你的朋友 需要的话我会陪着你 |
[17:56] | He’s a liar. | 他是个骗子 |
[17:58] | Your father? | 你父亲吗 |
[17:59] | Whatever he says, it’s never the whole truth. | 不管他说什么 肯定不是全部事实 |
[18:02] | It may not even be part of the truth. | 甚至可能都不是部分事实 |
[18:09] | I didn’t find much. | 没有多少发现 |
[18:11] | All right, show me what you got. | 好吧 有什么说什么吧 |
[18:13] | He appears to be a busy guy with a high tolerance for bugs. | 他看起来很忙 而且不怕虫子 |
[18:17] | Years of field research in the amazon rain forest. | 在亚马逊雨林进行过多年野外实地考察 |
[18:22] | Must’ve been hard on her with him gone so much. | 出门在外这么久对她来说一定不容易 |
[18:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:26] | So what’s his story on this trip to Boston? | 这次来波士顿的旅行又是怎么回事 |
[18:28] | His passport entered the country at the same time as raya’s, | 他的护照显示他和莱亚一同入境 |
[18:30] | And so far, it looks like they’ve eaten all their meals | 看起来到目前为止 他们都一直在 |
[18:32] | in the hotel. | 旅馆餐厅用餐 |
[18:33] | Raya doesn’t have a cell phone, | 莱亚没有手机 |
[18:34] | And we’re not gonna get a warrant for Dr. Isles’, so… | 我们又申请不到对艾尔斯博士的搜查令 |
[18:37] | So we can’t confirm if they were in the hotel. | 所以没法确认他们是不是一直在旅馆 |
[18:39] | Okay, what about the security video at the club? | 好吧 那俱乐部的监控录像呢 |
[18:42] | Are either one of them on it? | 他们俩有出现吗 |
[18:43] | They aren’t, but there are no cameras in the kitchen, | 没有 但是餐厅里没有监控 |
[18:45] | and the staff leaves the door to the alley open. | 而且职员也不锁从外面进厨房的门 |
[18:48] | Would’ve been easy enough to sneak in. | 想溜进去并不难 |
[18:50] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[18:53] | – Jane. – Yeah? | -简 -怎么了 |
[18:55] | Three large checks just hit Ten Mohs’ bank account | 顶级钻的账户刚兑了三笔巨额支票 |
[18:58] | they’re dated for today. | 时间是今天 |
[19:01] | Who’s writing checks for a dead guy? | 谁在替死人开支票 |
[19:03] | Millie Juarez, the mother of his baby. | 米莉·华瑞兹 他孩子的母亲 |
[19:05] | She lives on the east side. | 她就住在东区 |
[19:07] | Frankie and Korsak are canvassing raya’s hotel. | 弗兰基和科萨克在调查莱亚的旅馆 |
[19:09] | It’s in that area. I’ll call ’em. | 就在那里 我打给他们 |
[19:14] | How did she think she’d get away | 她为什么会觉得 |
[19:15] | with writing those checks to herself | 顶级钻死后她以他的名义开支票 |
[19:16] | after Ten Mohs was dead? | 还能瞒天过海呢 |
[19:18] | Yeah. And be smart. Always backdate your crime. | 是啊 而且聪明点也该填个犯罪前的日期啊 |
[19:22] | You know… if you and I went rogue, | 如果我们当坏人 |
[19:25] | I think we’d make pretty good criminals. | 肯定当的很好 |
[19:26] | – You? – Yeah. | -就你 -就我 |
[19:28] | The guy who hates to cut in line? | 一个连插队都做不到的人 |
[19:30] | Well, I’m not saying I’m going to the dark side, | 我又没说我真要去当坏人 |
[19:32] | but…I think I’d be pretty good at it. | 只是觉得我能当好个坏人 |
[19:34] | If I wanted to, which I don’t. | 如果我愿意的话 但我不是真愿意 |
[19:37] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[19:38] | – What? – Somebody over there. | -什么什么 -那边有人 |
[19:40] | Boston P.D.! | 波士顿警局 |
[19:46] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[19:47] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[19:49] | Why were you trying to break into the house? | 你想闯进去做什么 |
[19:51] | Put your hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[19:53] | Before Ten Mohs died, he said, “Shoot her.” | 顶级钻死前 曾说杀她 |
[19:57] | You thought he meant Millie? | 你就认为他说的是米莉吗 |
[19:59] | She had been at the club earlier, | 她之前来过俱乐部 |
[20:00] | shaking him down for extra child support. | 让他多给赡养费 |
[20:02] | Did he give it to her? | 他同意了吗 |
[20:04] | Yeah, he agreed to give her 25% more. | 同意了 多给她百分之二十五 |
[20:06] | Get on up. | 站起来 |
[20:07] | Gave her a bunch of signed checks. | 给了她好几张签了名的支票 |
[20:09] | Maybe those checks she cashed | 也许她兑的几张支票 |
[20:10] | were her way of getting what she’s owed. | 只是拿她自己应得的钱 |
[20:12] | Ten Mohs is dead. | 顶级钻都死了 |
[20:13] | You still thought you had to follow through? | 你还觉得要完成他的指令吗 |
[20:15] | I wasn’t gonna hurt her. That baby needs his mom. | 我也没打算伤害她 孩子也需要妈妈啊 |
[20:19] | I just thought I’d scare her a little. | 我只是想吓唬吓唬她 |
[20:22] | He said “Shooter,” Not “Shoot her.” | 他说的是酒 不是杀她 |
[20:25] | – What? – Shooter. | -什么 -酒 |
[20:27] | Like… oyster shooter. | 比如 牡蛎酒 |
[20:30] | He must’ve realized one of them was bad | 他肯定是意识到一杯里有毒了 |
[20:31] | when his lips went numb. | 当他发现嘴唇发麻时 |
[20:33] | Oh, I… I thought he… | 我 我还以为他 |
[20:35] | Well, I-I didn’t know he meant… | 我没想到他的意思是 |
[20:39] | I really miss Ten Mohs. | 我好想顶级钻 |
[20:55] | There you go. | 你看 |
[20:56] | There I go. Where am I going? | 我看 我在看什么 |
[21:00] | That is the D.N.A. signature | 这是亚马逊淡水里 |
[21:01] | of a fresh water puffer fish found in the amazon. | 河豚的基因序列 |
[21:05] | That is the D.N.A. signature | 这个是杀死 |
[21:06] | of the puffer fish that killed ten mohs. | 顶级钻的河豚基因序列 |
[21:08] | Jeez! What the hell?! | 天哪 搞什么啊 |
[21:10] | Puffer fish actually taste quite delicious. | 其实河豚挺好吃的 |
[21:12] | What are you doing?! | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[21:15] | I was… looking for my pen? Little tense, are we? | 我在 捡我的笔 你心情有点不好哦 |
[21:19] | Little weird, are we? | 是你有点奇怪哦 |
[21:20] | It actually… just tastes like chicken. | 其实 吃起来就是鸡肉味 |
[21:24] | – Any more questions? – So many. | -还有问题吗 -有很多 |
[21:27] | All right, fine, I’ll be getting back to my work then. | 好吧 那我回去工作了 |
[21:33] | I mean, I don’t wanna paint the entire country | 我是很不想以偏概全的 |
[21:35] | with just one brush… but the Scottish guy? Weird. | 但是那个苏格兰人 好奇葩 |
[21:39] | That’s not important right now. | 这事不重要 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | Read this. | 看一下这篇 |
[21:46] | “Fish toxins & hunting methods — an ethnological survey.” | 河豚毒素与捕猎方式 一项人种学调查 |
[21:51] | That article is my father’s PhD | 这篇文章是我父亲的博士论文 |
[21:53] | in killing things with puffer fish toxins. | 主题是怎么用河豚毒素杀生 |
[21:58] | You don’t think your father killed Ten Mohs, do you? | 你不会认为是你父亲杀了顶级钻吧 |
[22:04] | No. | 没有 |
[22:06] | No, I just… | 没有 我只是 |
[22:27] | Some people use these to go up and down. | 有些人坐电梯是为了上下楼的 |
[22:30] | – Hello. – Everything all right? | -嗨 -你没事吧 |
[22:32] | Yeah. I was thinking about family. | 没事 只是在思考家人 |
[22:35] | And murder. | 和谋杀案 |
[22:36] | Anything I can do? | 我能为你做什么 |
[22:38] | Yeah, you can help me with the second one. | 帮我解决后一个难题 |
[22:42] | It wasn’t the mother of his baby. | 凶手不是他前妻 |
[22:43] | She wrote the checks, | 支票是她兑的 |
[22:44] | but Ten Mohs gave them to her signed. | 但是顶级钻自己签了名给她的 |
[22:46] | She has five she hasn’t even cashed. | 她那还有五张没兑的呢 |
[22:47] | Yeah, and then this Sororo guy. | 还有这个索罗洛人 |
[22:50] | I mean, they believe in eye for an eye justice. | 他们信奉以牙还牙的正义 |
[22:52] | So maybe poisoning ten mohs with a fish found in their river | 也许用自己家乡河流里的河豚毒死 |
[22:56] | returns things to balance. | 顶级钻对他来说就是正义呢 |
[22:59] | Raya’s in interrogation with Dr. Isles. | 莱亚和艾尔斯博士等在审问室了 |
[23:01] | Does raya speak english? | 莱亚说英语吗 |
[23:04] | Nope. Spanish. | 不 他说西语 |
[23:06] | Paging senor Korsak. | 请科萨克先生上吧 |
[23:07] | Y tambien senorita Jane. | 还是请简小姐同去吧 |
[23:09] | I have no ideal what you just said, | 我听不懂你说了些什么 |
[23:11] | but let me tell you what’s gonna happen. | 不过让我告诉你该怎么做 |
[23:12] | You’re gonna go in there | 你进去 |
[23:12] | and you’re gonna say something to him, | 跟他说些话 |
[23:14] | and then you’re gonna tell me what you said. | 然后再告诉我你说了什么 |
[23:15] | And then he’s gonna say something to you, | 再然后他也会跟你说些话 |
[23:16] | and you’re gonna tell me what he said. | 你再告诉我他说了什么 |
[23:17] | – And then I’ll say… – See ya later. | -然后我会说… -一会见 |
[23:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[23:41] | 恕我冒犯 先生 这里我说了算 明白吗 | |
[23:51] | 我有几个问题想问你 你的回答会起到很重要的作用 | |
[23:57] | I can talk to him. You don’t really need to be here. | 我可以跟他交谈 你没必要留在这 |
[23:59] | He doesn’t understand our legal system. | 他不了解我们国家的司法系统 |
[24:01] | I’m here to protect him. | 我在这儿是为了保护他 |
[24:08] | 顶级钻胃里的毒物是来自这种河豚 它生长在你们的河里 | |
[24:14] | It is outrageous that you even suggest | 你的意思是说他跟这起谋杀案有关 |
[24:16] | this man has something to do with the murder. | 这也太离谱了 |
[24:18] | The Sororo are known for an eye for an eye justice. | 索罗洛部落是出了名的以牙还牙 |
[24:21] | I read it here in this paper by Dr. Arthur Isles. | 我是从亚瑟·艾尔斯博士的论文上读到的 |
[24:24] | That was a long time ago. Their conditions have evolved. | 那是很久之前的事了 他们已经进步了 |
[24:27] | Evolution’s a slow progress. | 进步是一个很慢的过程 |
[24:29] | None of this ties Raya to the murder. | 这并不能把莱亚跟谋杀案联系起来 |
[24:31] | Not yet, but it makes him murder-adjacent, | 现在还不能 但是这让他有很大嫌疑 |
[24:34] | And that’s a bad neighborhood. | 这可不是好事 |
[24:39] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[24:41] | Officer Garcia will collect your passports. | 加西亚警官会征收你的护照 |
[24:51] | – Have you seen Nina? – Stepped out. | -你看见妮娜了吗 -出去了 |
[24:53] | All right. Can you tell her I’m looking for her? | 好吧 你能告诉她我在找她吗 |
[24:55] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[24:57] | – Janie! – Yes. Have you seen Nina? | -简 -你见到妮娜了吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 没有 |
[25:01] | All right, I’ll try her cell. | 好吧 我打她手机 |
[25:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. We need to talk. | 等等 等等 我们得谈谈 |
[25:04] | What is wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:06] | There was a meeting — me, Maura, mom. | 我们开了个小会 我 莫拉 老妈 |
[25:09] | And mom has decided that she should move in with me | 老妈决定搬来跟我一起住 |
[25:11] | so that you can live with Maura. | 这样你就能跟莫拉住了 |
[25:13] | Okay. That works. | 好啊 这样可以 |
[25:14] | No, no, no! It does not! | 不不不 不可以 |
[25:17] | I know a really bad thing had happened to you, | 我知道你遇到了不好的事 |
[25:19] | But this is an even worse thing happening to me. | 但我遇到了更不好的事 |
[25:22] | Mom moving in with you is worse than my apartment burning down? | 老妈跟你住难道比我的房子被烧了还惨 |
[25:25] | I would set myself on fire to keep this from happening. | 只要你不让她来 我自焚都愿意 |
[25:28] | Wow. Okay, well, then you need to tell mom how you feel. | 好吧 那你自己跟老妈说吧 |
[25:31] | I don’t wanna be the guy | 我可不想成为那种 |
[25:33] | who tells his mother she can’t move in with him. | 跟自己的亲妈说不想跟她一起住的人 |
[25:35] | You the guy who doesn’t want his mother to move in with him. | 你就是那种不想跟亲妈一起住的人 |
[25:37] | Right, but I can’t say that or imply it. | 对啊 但我不能说出来 或者暗示出来 |
[25:39] | Well, what are you thinking, Frankie? | 那你是怎么想的 弗兰基 |
[25:41] | Shadow puppets? You wanna mime something? | 用皮影戏吗 你想用哑剧演出来吗 |
[25:43] | Mom figures things out. She makes leaps. | 老妈会想明白的 她会瞎想 |
[25:45] | Like, do you remember the time when I told her | 你还记不记得有一次我跟她说 |
[25:46] | I needed a more manly deodorant, | 我想要更有男子气概的除臭剂 |
[25:48] | And she guessed that I was having sex with Ann Tomasino? | 结果她就以为我跟安·托马西诺上床了 |
[25:51] | Okay, fine. I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 那我去跟她说 |
[25:53] | – You will? – Yes. | -真的 -真的 |
[25:54] | Thank you. Oh, God, thank you. I owe you. | 谢谢你 天哪 谢谢 我欠你个人情 |
[25:58] | Yes, y-yes! | 是的 是的 |
[25:59] | You do owe me. You owe me Red Sox tickets. | 你的确欠我人情 你欠我红袜队的球票 |
[26:02] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[26:02] | And two beers, a pretzel, and a foam finger. | 还有两瓶啤酒 椒盐卷饼 泡沫手指 |
[26:05] | Deal. But I pick out the finger. | 成交 不过我来选泡沫手指 |
[26:07] | I already know what stupid finger you’re gonna pick out. | 我已经知道你要选哪种愚蠢的手指了 |
[26:09] | Goodbye, please! | 快走吧 |
[26:10] | I’ll let Nina know you were looking for her. | 我会跟妮娜说你在找她的 |
[26:27] | Don’t stop dreamin’, ’cause it keeps you moving on. | 不要停止梦想 因为它会让你不断努力 |
[26:33] | Just dream away. | 要有梦想 |
[26:38] | Kepp believin’. | 坚持信念 |
[26:40] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢老妈 |
[26:41] | Oh, hey! Wait, wait, wait! | 等一下 等一下 |
[26:42] | Listen, I think that you should stay at Maura’s. | 我觉得你应该留在莫拉家 |
[26:45] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[26:48] | Yes. Everything is working out for you, | 是的 你在那里住得很好 |
[26:51] | and I don’t wanna displace you. It’s just… | 而且我也不想让你换地方 |
[26:54] | Jane’s right, ma. She’s never been righter. | 简说得对 妈 她从来没说得这么对过 |
[26:58] | Don’t displace. | 别换地方了 |
[27:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:01] | Absolutely. | 当然确定 |
[27:04] | I almost… | 我差点 |
[27:05] | I got — I got a tear in my eye. | 我…我眼睛都湿了 |
[27:07] | This whole mother/daughter thing, it’s really beautiful. | 你们的母女感情 真是太好了 |
[27:10] | Yeah, but if I stay at Maura’s, where are you gonna go? | 可是如果我住在莫拉家 那你去哪儿 |
[27:13] | I’ll move in with Frankie. | 我去跟弗兰基一起住 |
[27:15] | – That’s fantastic! – Yeah! | -这太好了 -是的 |
[27:17] | My children together again! I love it! | 我的孩子们又住在一起了 太好了 |
[27:21] | Okay, next round on me. | 好吧 下一轮我请 |
[27:24] | What the hell was that? | 你搞什么啊 |
[27:26] | She was gonna ask me where I was going. | 她问我要去哪里住 |
[27:27] | – I had to have a plan. – Well, you should’ve had a good plan. | -我得有对策 -你应该有个好对策 |
[27:29] | – What’d I miss? – Well, my life is over. | -我错过了什么 -我这辈子完了 |
[27:32] | The bathroom line wasn’t that long. | 厕所排队的人不是很多 |
[27:35] | I’m moving in with Frankie. | 我要跟弗兰基一起住 |
[27:37] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[27:38] | I know, right? See? I’m not the only one | 我就说吧 你看 不光是我一个人 |
[27:41] | who thinks that it’s… | 觉得这样做… |
[27:46] | I was just leaving, but you’re welcome to stay. | 我要走了 不过欢迎你来这里 |
[27:48] | I need to talk to you about your case. | 我要跟你谈谈案子 |
[27:50] | Doctor to doctor? | 医生与医生的对话[也有博士的意思] |
[27:52] | You’re not a doctor. You’re a PhD. | 你不是医生 你是博士 |
[27:56] | Raya has a daughter — Karina. | 莱亚有个女儿 卡莉娜 |
[27:58] | She had access to Amazonian puffer fish. | 她能接触到亚马逊河的河豚 |
[28:01] | She is in Boston. | 她在波士顿 |
[28:09] | Your friends seem very concerned. | 你的朋友们好像很担心 |
[28:10] | You should rejoin them. | 你应该回去了 |
[28:20] | Karina Sororo. | 卡莉娜·索罗洛 |
[28:22] | That’s the same last name as the tribe. | 跟部落的名字一样 |
[28:24] | When someone leaves the tribal lands, | 当有人离开部落的土地时 |
[28:25] | they take the tribe’s name as their surname. | 就要用他们的部落名作为自己的姓 |
[28:27] | Maintains a connection. | 保持一种联系 |
[28:29] | I read Dr. Isles’ other papers. | 我还读过艾尔斯博士的其它论文 |
[28:31] | Karina’s a student at B.U. | 卡莉娜是波士顿大学的学生 |
[28:33] | She’s working on her M.B.A. | 在读工商管理硕士 |
[28:34] | That’s impressive. | 很厉害 |
[28:36] | And she likes the nightlife. | 而且她还很喜欢夜生活 |
[28:38] | I checked with the doorman. | 我跟看门人了解过了 |
[28:40] | She was on the V.I.P. list the night Ten Mohs died. | 顶级钻死的那晚 她在贵宾名单上 |
[28:43] | So she had access. | 这么说她能进去 |
[28:44] | It gets better. | 还不止呢 |
[28:45] | She was put on the list by Ten Mohs himself. | 她的名字是顶级钻亲自加上去的 |
[28:47] | – Girlfriend? – Business partner. | -女朋友吗 -是生意伙伴 |
[28:49] | She supplied Ten Mohs with diamonds. | 她向顶级钻提供钻石 |
[28:51] | Lots of diamonds. | 很多的钻石 |
[28:53] | Okay, so what do we think? | 好了 我们怎么看 |
[28:56] | She got scared when Ten Mohs wound up with the darkness | 当她父亲发现顶级钻拿着”永恒之夜”时 |
[28:58] | and her father found out? | 她害怕了 |
[29:00] | Or she didn’t want her father to find out, | 或者 她不希望她的父亲发现 |
[29:02] | and she killed Ten Mohs to keep him quiet. | 于是就除掉了顶级钻好让他闭嘴 |
[29:05] | Or “C,” she had second thoughts because her father found out, | 第三个选项 当她父亲发现时她改主意了 |
[29:08] | and they did it together. | 他们联手除掉了他 |
[29:09] | He had deadly fish. She had access. | 他有致命的鱼 她有获取途径 |
[29:11] | It’s always “C.” | 永远都是第三项 |
[29:13] | Where were you in high school? | 你高中是在哪里读的 |
[29:14] | All right, I will get a warrant for her apartment. | 好了 我会申请她公寓的搜查令的 |
[29:17] | Frankie and I will go check out | 我和弗兰基去核查一下 |
[29:18] | and see if she’s hanging around her father’s hotel. | 看看她是不是去过她父亲住的酒店附近 |
[29:25] | Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯博士 |
[29:27] | Oh, an officer said it would be okay if I waited here. | 一位警官跟我说我可以在这里等 |
[29:30] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然可以 |
[29:33] | I’m actually in the middle of an investigation, | 事实上我正在进行调查 |
[29:35] | – so I was just on my way out. – Oh. Of course. | -所以我正要出去 -没问题 |
[29:41] | Did you need something? | 你需要什么吗 |
[29:43] | My wife, uh… | 我的妻子 |
[29:47] | has told me about how important you are to Maura, | 告诉过我你对于莫拉而言有多重要 |
[29:50] | how much she relies on your counsel. | 她有多依赖你的建议和劝告 |
[29:52] | If you knew who I was, why did you pretend that you didn’t? | 如果你知道我是谁 为什么之前要装作不认识 |
[29:55] | It… | 这样… |
[29:58] | Um, seemed easier. | 看上去会让事情更简单 |
[30:00] | Somehow. | 从某种程度上 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:05] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我… |
[30:06] | Muffed that one. | 把这件事弄糟了 |
[30:07] | But I was wondering… | 但是我在想… |
[30:10] | Could you put in a good word for me? | 你能不能替我说几句好话 |
[30:13] | With Maura? | 在莫拉面前 |
[30:19] | You know, Maura gave her kidney to someone that she barely knew. | 莫拉把她的肾给了一个素昧平生的人 |
[30:23] | So if she’s this mad, it’s probably gonna take some time. | 所以她这么生气 或许要一段时间才能平息 |
[30:29] | So I should… | 这么说我应该… |
[30:32] | Not give up. | 不要放弃 |
[30:37] | Maybe stop making such easy choices? | 或许别再试图选那些简单的路 |
[30:43] | I’m — I’m sorry. I… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[30:45] | Oh. I understand. | 我能理解 |
[30:55] | Thanks for coming down to the station, Ms. Sororo. | 非常感谢你来我们局里 索罗洛女士 |
[30:57] | We just have a few questions. | 我们只是要问你几个问题 |
[31:01] | We have receipts that show | 我们有收据表明 |
[31:02] | you’ve been selling Sororo diamonds to Ten Mohs for over a year. | 一年来你一直把索罗洛的钻石卖给顶级钻 |
[31:06] | He paid his taxes like a good tax-paying hip-hop jeweler. | 他一直在缴税 |
[31:12] | We found it in her apartment. | 我们在她的公寓里发现了这个 |
[31:30] | Did you sell him that, too? | 这也是你卖给他的吗 |
[31:38] | The darkness was found by a logger, | “永恒之夜”是由一个樵夫发现的 |
[31:41] | someone who was already stealing from our lands. | 这个人已经在偷我们土地上的东西了 |
[31:44] | I knew about Ten Mohs, | 我听说过顶级钻 |
[31:46] | his love for black diamonds, so I reached out to him. | 他对黑钻石的热爱 所以我联系了他 |
[31:50] | To see if he wanted to buy some black diamonds? | 看看他想不想买一些黑钻石 |
[31:52] | To see if he had any information | 看看他有没有可以帮助我 |
[31:54] | that could help me recover the darkness. | 找回”永恒之夜”的信息 |
[31:58] | We met here, in Boston. | 我们在这里 波士顿见面了 |
[32:01] | We realized that we could help each other. | 我们意识到我们可以互惠互助 |
[32:04] | How? | 怎么个互惠互助 |
[32:07] | He liked diamonds. I had diamonds. | 他喜欢钻石 而我有钻石 |
[32:10] | So I sold them to him | 所以我把钻石卖给他 |
[32:11] | in exchange for helping me get the darkness back. | 条件是他要帮助我找回”永恒之夜” |
[32:15] | I read a few academic papers. | 我看过几篇学术论文 |
[32:17] | The Sororo don’t sell anything from their land. | 索罗洛部落自己土地上出产的东西都不卖 |
[32:19] | Which is why they starve. | 所以他们才会挨饿 |
[32:22] | I used that money to build roads and a school, | 我用这笔钱修了路 建了学校 |
[32:26] | so children could have the opportunities I had. | 这样孩子们就会有我当时拥有的机会 |
[32:29] | How’d your father feel about that? | 你父亲对这件事会怎么看 |
[32:34] | My father hates roads. | 我父亲很讨厌路 |
[32:37] | So you killed Ten Mohs to keep him from outing you to your father? | 所以你杀了顶级钻 防止他向你父亲告发你 |
[32:41] | You think that I killed him? | 你认为我杀了他 |
[32:43] | Didn’t you? | 你没有吗 |
[32:46] | Teddy? | 泰迪 |
[32:48] | No. | 不可能 |
[32:51] | I was in love with him. | 我和他相爱了 |
[32:59] | So whoever killed Ten Mohs… | 所以杀掉顶级钻的人 |
[33:01] | wanted it to reflect back on the Sororo. | 希望把这件事栽赃到索罗洛部落头上 |
[33:03] | It turns out Karina was at a study group | 原来当顶级钻在吞饮牡蛎时 |
[33:05] | while Ten Mohs was downing oysters. | 卡莉娜正在学习小组 |
[33:07] | Passed up the V.I.P. Room for the library? That’s interesting. | 为了图书馆放弃贵宾室 真有趣 |
[33:10] | Mm, you’ve seen one V.I.P. Room… | 你也看到过那个贵宾室了 |
[33:11] | You’ve seen one? | 你看到过 |
[33:13] | In the…daytime. | 在…白天 |
[33:16] | On my way to a dead body. | 前往调查死尸的路上 |
[33:18] | I followed up your hunch | 我调查了你的直觉 |
[33:19] | that the murder was personal, not business. | 说这谋杀是私人恩怨而非商业冲突 |
[33:21] | And I checked Ten Mohs’ phone records from before he met Karina. | 我查了顶级钻在遇到卡莉娜前的手机记录 |
[33:26] | Oh. Ten Mohs and Tory were dating. | 顶级钻和托里约过会 |
[33:29] | Lot of calls, lot of texts. | 很多电话 很多短信 |
[33:30] | Then they trailed off. | 然后他们分手了 |
[33:32] | That’s not enough to arrest her. | 这些不够逮捕她 |
[33:35] | So Ten Mohs was mixing business with pleasure. | 这么说顶级钻把工作和私生活混起来了 |
[33:38] | That’s trouble. | 这是个问题 |
[33:39] | Not as much as mixing pleasure with pleasure. | 不像把私生活和私生活混在一起那么麻烦 |
[33:41] | Perhaps Ten Mohs didn’t tell Tory the relationship was over. | 或许顶级钻没有告诉托里他们结束了 |
[33:45] | A girl could get mighty upset if she found out on her own. | 如果女孩子自己发现了 可能会很不开心 |
[33:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这里 |
[33:50] | Ah. A list of puffer fish recipes. | 河豚鱼食谱的清单 |
[33:52] | Don’t try them without a license. | 别在没有执照的情况下尝试 |
[33:55] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我也没准备这么做 |
[33:56] | Yeah, neither was I, but then… | 是啊 我之前也没准备 但之后… |
[34:00] | Well, that’s a…story for another day. | 这个故事 改日再说 |
[34:03] | Promise? | 说好了 |
[34:04] | That’s actually a list of all the people who do have a license | 这其实是一张清单 是所有持执照 |
[34:06] | to import amazonian puffer fish. | 可以进口亚马逊河豚鱼的人 |
[34:08] | As requested. | 就像你要求的那样 |
[34:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:16] | Well, let’s go see Tory. | 我们去找托里 |
[34:18] | Send her picture to all the importers, | 把她的照片发给这些进口商看 |
[34:20] | – see if she bought a fish. – Uh, you better hurry. | -看看她是否买了条鱼 -你最好快点 |
[34:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:23] | I called her about an hour ago and told her | 我一个小时前打电话给她 告诉她 |
[34:24] | we might need to ask her some questions about Karina. | 我们可能要问她几个关于卡莉娜的问题 |
[34:27] | Who she knows is innocent. | 她知道卡莉娜是清白的 |
[34:28] | Go to her house, make sure she’s still in town. | 去她家 确保她还在城里 |
[34:30] | I’ll check her bank records and recent purchases. | 我会核查她的银行记录和最近购买记录 |
[34:32] | – Maybe she bought a plane ticket. – All right. Let’s go. | -说不定她买了张机票 -好了 我们走 |
[34:42] | 珠宝设计 设计珠宝需提前预约 | |
[34:46] | Let’s try around back. | 我们试试后门 |
[34:55] | Oh. When I travel, I usually pack clothes. | 我出去旅游 一般会打包衣服 |
[34:58] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[34:59] | Of course, if you bring jewelry, you can trade it for clothes | 当然 如果你带珠宝 你能拿它们换衣服 |
[35:02] | – or a toothbrush. – Oh, no, no, no. | -或者牙刷 -不用不用 |
[35:04] | Where she’s going, they’ll give her a toothbrush. | 她要去的地方 他们会给她发牙刷的 |
[35:07] | You know, if you’re going to the airport… | 你知道 如果你要去机场 |
[35:08] | You are gonna pay extra for this one. | 你这个包要多付行李超重费 |
[35:10] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[35:11] | The jewels are traveling alone? | 这些珠宝要自己去旅行吗 |
[35:14] | Given all that’s been happening, | 鉴于最近发生的一切 |
[35:15] | I thought it best to close up and secure the inventory. | 我觉得我最好关好店 保管好存货 |
[35:17] | You never told us you were dating Ten Mohs. | 你没告诉我们你和顶级钻约过会 |
[35:20] | A lot of people dated Ten Mohs. | 很多人都和顶级钻约过会 |
[35:22] | Yes, but Karina was a threat. | 是 但卡莉娜是个威胁 |
[35:23] | She loved him. | 她爱他 |
[35:25] | So did you. | 而你也爱他 |
[35:26] | Loving Ten Mohs isn’t a crime. | 爱顶级钻又不犯法 |
[35:29] | Where is your aquarium? | 你的鱼缸在哪 |
[35:32] | I don’t have an aquarium. | 我没有鱼缸 |
[35:34] | The clerk from the store I.D.’d you. | 这家店的店员认出你来了 |
[35:37] | He said that you bought 20 puffer fish. | 他说你买了二十条河豚 |
[35:39] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Teddy Marshall. | 你因谋杀泰迪·马歇尔而被捕了 |
[35:41] | Here’s your nice, shiny, new bracelet. | 这将是你漂亮闪耀的新手镯 |
[35:45] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[35:48] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:57] | Ms. Sororo, you’re free to go. | 索罗洛女士 你可以走了 |
[36:02] | Is my dad waiting for me? | 我父亲在等我吗 |
[36:03] | Yes. He’s in the lobby. | 是的 他在大堂 |
[36:04] | He’ll sit there for days if he has to. | 有必要的话 他可以在那坐上几天 |
[36:08] | The Sororo don’t use the future tense. | 索罗洛人不用未来时 |
[36:11] | Now is forever, and that’s a problem. | 现在即是永恒 而这正是问题所在 |
[36:16] | Someday, I’ll be the leader of the Sororo. | 有一天 我将成为索罗洛的领袖 |
[36:20] | I think about that — the future. He doesn’t. | 我会考虑未来 而他不 |
[36:25] | So you think he’s waiting down there to argue with you? | 所以你认为他是为了跟你吵架而等在那的 |
[36:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:29] | You’ve made hard choices before. | 你以前也做过艰难的决定 |
[36:31] | I’m not sure I believe | 我不太相信 |
[36:32] | that’s what you’re really worried about. | 这是你真正担心的东西 |
[36:35] | I was going to tell my father | 我本想等到 |
[36:37] | about my relationship with Ten Mohs… | 庭审过后再告诉我父亲 |
[36:40] | after the trial. | 我和顶级钻的关系 |
[36:42] | Now you never need to tell him. | 现在你再也不用告诉他了 |
[36:44] | You think he deserves to know the truth? | 你认为应该让他知道真相吗 |
[36:46] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[36:48] | But if I did, I’d want her to be straight with me. | 不过要是有的话 我会希望她向我坦白 |
[36:54] | You know? Go talk to him. | 明白吗 去跟他聊聊吧 |
[36:58] | We really need him out of the lobby. | 我们真不能让他一直坐在那儿 |
[37:09] | Janie, we can make this work, | 简妮 咱俩可以一块住 |
[37:11] | but we just have to lay down some ground rules. | 但是必须先定一些基本的规矩 |
[37:13] | Ground rules? | 基本规矩 |
[37:16] | Like for instance, see that drawer? | 比如说 看到那个抽屉没 |
[37:19] | – Don’t open it. – Okay. | -不许打开 -好吧 |
[37:22] | Ah! See? | 看到没 |
[37:25] | That…was a test. You failed. | 那只是个测验 而你没通过 |
[37:28] | Now you will never know the location of my secret drawer. | 这下你永远都不会知道我的秘密抽屉在哪儿了 |
[37:32] | – Can I use your computer? – Of course. | -我可以用你的电脑吗 -当然 |
[37:34] | Good. I’m gonna stay at a hotel. | 很好 我要去订酒店 |
[37:35] | No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop. | 不不不 别别别 |
[37:37] | Look, we can do this. We just have a few more rules. | 咱俩可以一块住的 就还有几条规矩而已 |
[37:39] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[37:40] | Dishes in the sink, rinsed. | 水槽里的盘子记得洗 |
[37:42] | If you finish my cereal, replace it. | 如果你把早餐麦片吃完了 记得去买 |
[37:44] | And please… | 还有拜托… |
[37:46] | don’t dry your…brassiere in my shower. | 不要把你的胸衣晾在我的洗手间里 |
[37:50] | Okay, please don’t ever say the word “brassiere,” Francis. | 拜托你不要再用”胸衣”这个词 弗朗西斯 |
[37:54] | Don’t call me that. | 别这么叫我 |
[37:55] | Fine, Franklin. | 好吧 弗朗科林 |
[37:57] | That’s not even my name. | 我都不叫这个名 |
[38:01] | Well, can I open the door, | 我可以去开门吗 |
[38:02] | or is there a rule against that, too? | 还是这个你也不允许 |
[38:10] | Hey! Glad you’re here. | 你来了真好 |
[38:12] | You can help me find Frankie’s porn drawer. | 你可以帮我找弗兰基藏黄片的抽屉 |
[38:14] | It’s a secret drawer. | 是秘密抽屉 |
[38:15] | That means it’s weird porn. | 意味着口味奇特的黄片 |
[38:17] | Hey, Maura. | 莫拉 |
[38:18] | Don’t touch her brassiere. | 别碰她的胸衣 |
[38:20] | Why would he touch my brassiere? | 他为什么会碰我的胸衣 |
[38:21] | – He’s got a thing. – I don’t have a thing. | -他有个癖好 -我没有癖好 |
[38:25] | Can I talk to you? Privately. | 我可以跟你聊两句吗 私下的 |
[38:27] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[38:29] | Um, please, come into my secret tiny, tiny, room. | 请 咱们到我那秘密的小房间去 |
[38:33] | That’s not it. | 不是那个抽屉 |
[38:35] | You better hide your secret tiny, tiny porn. | 你最好把你的秘密小黄片藏好 |
[38:42] | Um… wow. You weren’t kidding. | 你说房间小还真不是开玩笑 |
[38:44] | No, I was not. | 没开玩笑 |
[38:49] | Okay. What’s up? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[38:52] | What I say cannot leave this room. | 我跟你说的话不许传到屋外去 |
[38:55] | What you say cannot fit in this room. | 你要说的话这屋子小得都装不下 |
[39:02] | When I was 14, | 我14岁的时候 |
[39:04] | my best friend, uh, Carice Jaquard — | 我最好的朋友卡利斯·杰卡德 |
[39:07] | she lived next door. | 就住我家隔壁 |
[39:08] | And one day, she didn’t show up for school. | 有一天 她没来上学 |
[39:10] | So on my way home, I thought I would stop by, | 于是我回家路上就想顺道去看看她 |
[39:13] | see if she wanted to know what the homework was. | 看她想不想知道那天布置的作业 |
[39:16] | Mnh, she didn’t. | 她肯定不想 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 你继续说 |
[39:22] | So I knocked on the door. Nobody answered. | 于是我敲了门 但是没人应门 |
[39:26] | I went inside, I went up the stairs, | 我就进去了 我上了楼 |
[39:29] | and I saw Mrs. Jaquard’s door open. | 发现杰卡德太太的屋门开着 |
[39:33] | I could see her inside, lying on the bed, | 我能看到她在屋里 躺在床上 |
[39:37] | pulling up the sheets… | 正在把床单往身上盖 |
[39:39] | as Arthur came out, buttoning up his shirt. | 而亚瑟正从屋里走出来 边走边穿衬衣 |
[39:46] | Up until then, he was… | 在那一刻之前 他一直都是 |
[39:49] | a hero to me. | 我心目中的英雄 |
[39:53] | He broke my heart. | 他伤透了我的心 |
[39:56] | Oh, Maura. | 莫拉 |
[39:59] | So he… | 接着他… |
[40:02] | begged me not to say anything. | 求我别告诉任何人 |
[40:07] | I didn’t, to anyone. | 我一直没告诉过任何人 |
[40:11] | But not telling my mother… | 但是瞒着我母亲 |
[40:14] | keeping it inside, it… | 把这件事埋在心里 |
[40:17] | it feels like that lie is still inside, | 让我感觉那个谎言还在我心里 |
[40:20] | like living in there. | 就好像住在了我心里一样 |
[40:23] | I think that’s why I have such a hard time | 也许正是因为如此 我才没办法 |
[40:25] | not telling the truth, why I break out in hives. | 不说实话 我总是太过坦白 |
[40:30] | Well…I love that you can’t tell a lie. | 我喜欢你说不了谎的性格 |
[40:33] | But you think I’m a coward. | 但你认为我是个懦夫 |
[40:35] | What? No. Why? | 什么 才没有 你怎么会这么想 |
[40:38] | Because I’m avoiding him, | 因为我躲着他 |
[40:41] | not confronting him about it. | 不去面对他 |
[40:43] | Maura, I live in a 2×3 room | 莫拉 我住在一个六平米的屋里 |
[40:47] | in order to avoid living with my mother. | 就为了避免跟我妈一块住 |
[40:53] | You were a child, | 你当时还是个孩子 |
[40:55] | and he put you in a terrible position. | 而他让你陷入了糟糕的境地 |
[41:01] | But it was so long ago. | 但那已经是很久以前的事了 |
[41:06] | You want me to shoot him? | 你想让我打死他吗 |
[41:09] | I do. I really do. | 我想 真的很想 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:13] | But instead, maybe I’ll talk to him first. | 但在那之前 也许我还是应该先跟他谈谈 |
[41:16] | Fine, but let me know if you change your mind. | 好吧 你要是改主意了就告诉我 |
[41:18] | We’ll see how the talk goes. | 看看谈得怎么样吧 |
[41:21] | Otherwise, you are very good at shooting my relatives. | 不然的话 你很擅长开枪打我的亲人 |
[41:29] | Let’s go find Frankie’s secret drawer. | 我们去找弗兰基的秘密抽屉吧 |
[41:31] | I heard that! | 我听到了哦 |
[41:33] | Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[41:35] | Come on! | 快走 |