时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Please. | 求求你 |
[00:31] | No! No! | 不要 |
[00:34] | No! | 不要 |
[00:35] | No! Uhh! | 不要 |
[00:36] | No. No. No. | 不要 别这样 |
[00:38] | No! | 不 |
[00:49] | Maura Isles, you are brilliant! | 莫拉·艾尔斯 你太聪明了 |
[00:51] | Oh, I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这语气 |
[00:54] | Oh…My. | 我的天 |
[00:57] | It’s great, right? | 很漂亮吧 |
[01:00] | Oh, you were so right. | 你说的太对了 |
[01:02] | About what? | 我说什么了 |
[01:03] | Oh, don’t be modest. This is all you. | 别谦虚了 这都是你的建议 |
[01:05] | I can’t believe I didn’t listen to you sooner. | 难以置信我居然没早点听你的 |
[01:07] | I’m not sure what it is you think I said, | 我不清楚你以为我说了什么 |
[01:08] | but I am fairly certain | 但我很确定 |
[01:10] | that there’s been a miscommunication. | 你肯定误解了我的意思 |
[01:12] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on. | 别 别 别这样 |
[01:13] | All the nagging that you did about how I should… | 你不是一直唠叨让我 |
[01:16] | change up my wardrobe, shake it up? | 换换穿衣风格吗 |
[01:19] | Well, I took your advice. | 我接受了你的建议 |
[01:21] | Well, I just meant you should expand your wardrobe a little. | 我只是想让你多添几件不同的衣服 |
[01:24] | Yes! | 没错 |
[01:25] | And I can’t stop doing this! | 完全停不下来啊 |
[01:29] | Okay, well, it’s a bold choice. | 你这个决定很大胆 |
[01:31] | Mm! And the jacket’s just the beginning. | 这件外套只是开始 |
[01:33] | What do you think about overalls? | 你觉得背带裤怎么样 |
[01:42] | Still avoiding calls from our father, are we? | 还是不接你爸的电话吗 |
[01:45] | I do not have time to chat. | 我没时间跟他闲聊 |
[01:49] | I thought you were gonna talk to him. | 你不是要跟他谈吗 |
[01:50] | Yes, I thought I was, too. | 我也这么想来着 |
[01:52] | When’s he leave? | 他什么时候走 |
[01:53] | Saturday. But he wants to get together tonight, have dinner, | 周六 但他想今晚见面 吃个饭 |
[01:56] | go over some paperwork for the family trust. | 把家庭信托基金的文件检查一遍 |
[01:59] | Mm. Good. You guys can finally talk, get it all out. | 很好啊 你们终于可以坐下来解决问题了 |
[02:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:03] | I’m helping. What time works for you? | 帮你 你几点有空 |
[02:05] | That is not helping. | 这可不是帮我 |
[02:08] | You can do this, Maura. | 你能做到 莫拉 |
[02:10] | I wouldn’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从何谈起 |
[02:12] | Okay, well, how about, uh, | 不如就… |
[02:16] | “You cheated on my mom and then made me lie about it, | “你背着我妈出轨 还不让我告发 |
[02:17] | which sucked”? | 害我难受死了” |
[02:19] | That sums it up nicely. | 这概括的十分精准 |
[02:20] | Yeah, but what good would it really do? | 但这有什么用 |
[02:22] | I mean, so much time has passed. | 都过了这么久了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, but you’re still carrying it around inside. | 但你还是忘不了这些事 |
[02:26] | So you could just get it out and tell him how you feel. | 所以你可以告诉他你的感受 彻底了结它 |
[02:29] | Wait. You’re one to talk. | 等等 你居然会说这种话 |
[02:30] | You don’t tell anyone how you feel. | 你从不告诉别人你的感受 |
[02:32] | Well, I’ll tell you how I feel right now. | 那我告诉你我现在的感受 |
[02:34] | I feel that you should do this… | 我觉得你应该和他谈 |
[02:35] | Or you’re gonna be avoiding him forever. | 否则你就要躲他一辈子了 |
[02:37] | That is a statement, not a feeling. | 这是客观陈述 不是主观感受 |
[02:39] | Doesn’t make it any less true. Rizzoli. | 那也改变不了它的正确性 里佐利 |
[02:41] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[02:42] | Do you wanna borrow my jacket? | 你想借我的外套穿吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah, put it on and go like this. | 穿上之后这样摆 |
[02:46] | Makes you feel incredible, like you could do anything. | 感觉棒极了 感觉无所不能 |
[02:49] | Like shoot targets while riding a horse? | 骑马射中红心的感觉吗 |
[02:51] | Yes, and solve crimes. | 没错 还有破案 |
[02:53] | Yes. No, that sounds terrible. | 是的 真是太糟了 |
[02:55] | No, I’m here. We’ll be right there. | 我在听 我们马上到 |
[03:24] | So don’t make it a dinner with your father. | 那你就别和你爸吃饭 |
[03:26] | – Do something casual. – My father and I don’t do casual. | -做点随意的事 -我和我爸不做随意的事 |
[03:29] | Well, maybe you should start. | 或许现在可以开始做了 |
[03:31] | You know, just meet, talk. Baby steps. | 见个面 聊聊天什么的 一点点来 |
[03:34] | Nice jacket. | 外套不错 |
[03:35] | Mm, it was all Maura’s idea. | 都是莫拉的建议 |
[03:37] | I never mentioned fringe. | 我可从没建议过加流苏 |
[03:40] | Victim’s at the bottom of the hill. | 受害人在山底 |
[03:42] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你 警司 |
[03:45] | You messing with her? | 你在逗她玩吗 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:47] | I’m making a point, | 我在表明态度 |
[03:48] | but it’s always so much more fun to amuse myself while I do it. | 但逗她的时候 我总是乐在其中 |
[03:52] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[03:53] | Well, hikers found him this morning. | 远足者今早发现了他 |
[03:56] | Appears to have fallen from up top. | 看起来像是从山顶坠落的 |
[03:59] | Ow. Yeah. | 哦 |
[04:00] | He was hard to see. The body was behind those rocks. | 很难发现 尸体落在了岩石后面 |
[04:03] | The victim was a student over at state. | 受害人是州里的一个学生 |
[04:05] | Stuart Crane. | 斯图尔特·克兰 |
[04:06] | Only thing he had on him | 他的身上只有 |
[04:08] | was his student I.D. and keys. | 学生证和钥匙 |
[04:10] | No cash, no credit cards. No cell phone. | 没有现金和信用卡 也没有手机 |
[04:13] | Robbery? | 是抢劫吗 |
[04:14] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[04:15] | C.S.R.U.’s up top. They haven’t found much. | 犯罪现场调查组在山顶 没发现什么线索 |
[04:18] | Prescott Trail is real popular. There’s footprints everywhere. | 自由之路很有名 到处都是脚印 |
[04:20] | – Any witnesses? – Not so far. | -有目击者吗 -目前还没有 |
[04:24] | Part of the cliff’s broken away. | 悬崖部分地方有脱落 |
[04:25] | You can see where he tried to get himself up. | 看得出来他在那里往上爬 |
[04:27] | Must’ve lost his grip. | 肯定是没抓牢 |
[04:30] | Crime techs found these. | 技术人员找到了这些 |
[04:33] | Maura, anything interesting? | 莫拉 有什么不寻常的吗 |
[04:35] | There are signs of rigor mortis on the jaw and hands. | 下巴和手上有尸僵的迹象 |
[04:37] | I’d estimate the time of death to be about… | 我估计死亡时间大约为… |
[04:39] | three to four hours ago. | 三到四个小时前 |
[04:41] | Around sunrise. | 大约是日出的时候 |
[04:42] | Abrasions and bruising are consistent with a fall. | 擦伤和淤青与坠落伤一致 |
[04:45] | Might’ve slipped. Still pretty dark around dawn. | 可能是滑落了 黎明时天还是挺黑的 |
[04:47] | Except there are two wounds in the back of the skull | 但是在他的后脑头骨上有两处 |
[04:50] | that resulted in a severely depressed fracture. | 十分严重的凹陷性骨折 |
[04:53] | They appear too similar | 伤口太过相似 |
[04:56] | to be from a random fall. | 不像是随机坠落造成的 |
[04:57] | You think somebody hit him with something? | 你觉得有人拿什么东西打了他吗 |
[04:59] | I can’t be certain yet. | 还不能确定 |
[05:00] | The wounds have abraded margins, | 伤口周围有擦伤 |
[05:03] | which could’ve been caused by something dense | 可能是被某种高密度物体 |
[05:05] | or blows that were delivered with tremendous pressure. | 强力打击造成的 |
[05:09] | Frankie, have C.S.R.U. pay close attention to the rocks up top. | 弗兰基 让犯罪现场调查组留意山顶的岩石 |
[05:12] | Blood trace would be easy to miss. | 血迹很容易被忽略 |
[05:15] | Guess I’ll be getting my cardio for the week. | 看来我这周的有氧运动能提前做了 |
[05:19] | There’s unusual trauma to the fingers and hands. | 手指和手上有些不寻常的外伤 |
[05:21] | Unusual how? | 怎么个不寻常法 |
[05:23] | Well, the bones in the fingertips | 之间的骨头 |
[05:24] | appear to be broken. | 好像骨折了 |
[05:26] | Broken fingers and a cracked skull? | 手指骨折 头骨碎裂 |
[05:28] | Doesn’t sound much like a robbery. | 看来不是抢劫啊 |
[05:29] | Sounds like he pissed somebody off. | 更像是他惹毛了什么人 |
[05:38] | Like, dead dead? | 真的死了吗 |
[05:41] | I’m afraid so. | 没错 |
[05:43] | You two close? | 你们俩关系好吗 |
[05:44] | I barely know the guy. | 我完全不了解他 |
[05:45] | You were roommates. | 你们可是室友 |
[05:47] | Well, no offense, but dude’s super boring. | 无意冒犯 但他超级无聊 |
[05:50] | Yeah, he’s like an english major or somethin’. | 他好像是学英语的 |
[05:52] | Any idea why he was up at Prescott Trail | 知道他为什么今早会去 |
[05:53] | early this morning? | 自由之路吗 |
[05:54] | Well, he usually takes off before the sun’s up. | 他经常日出前就出门了 |
[05:57] | Did he have any problems with anyone? | 他和谁闹了矛盾吗 |
[05:59] | You know, arguments or fights? | 争吵或是打架什么的 |
[06:01] | Not that I ever heard about. | 我没听说过 |
[06:03] | Do you mind telling me how you got that shiner? | 你能告诉我你的熊猫眼是怎么回事吗 |
[06:05] | Oh, I bodychecked a forward at hockey practice this morning. | 我今早在曲棍球场阻截了对面的前锋 |
[06:08] | It’s nice, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[06:11] | Wallet’s here — debit card, cash. | 钱包在这 借记卡 现金 |
[06:13] | So it probably wasn’t robbery. | 所以可能不是抢劫 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna get this phone to Nina, | 我要把这手机带回去给妮娜 |
[06:19] | see if she can unlock it. | 看她能不能把它解锁 |
[06:21] | It’s weird that he didn’t have it with him. | 他没带着手机 真奇怪 |
[06:23] | Most college kids, | 大部分大学生 |
[06:24] | it’s like they have them permanently attached. | 手机永远都不离身 |
[06:26] | Have a feeling he’s not like most college kids. | 我觉得他跟大部分大学生都不一样 |
[06:28] | First edition “Don Juan.” Lord Byron. | 第一版的《唐璜》 拜伦写的 |
[06:30] | Probably worth a couple thousand dollars. | 可能值几千美元 |
[06:32] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[06:33] | Couple thousand bucks for a book? | 花几千块买本书 |
[06:35] | You know, like, just read it online, right? | 直接在网上看就好了吧 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[06:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:42] | Go talk to some of the other kids in this dorm. | 去跟宿舍楼里的其他孩子谈谈 |
[06:44] | They can’t all be knuckleheads. | 他们不可能都这么蠢 |
[06:51] | These are spiral fractures. | 这是螺旋形骨折 |
[06:53] | The twisting pattern is caused by pressure being exerted | 这种扭曲的形状是由一个移动的 |
[06:56] | by a moving object. | 物体施压造成的 |
[06:58] | Like someone was stepping on his fingers? | 比如有人踩在他的手指上 |
[07:00] | That would account for the pattern. | 那样可以造成这种情况 |
[07:01] | In fact, I believe it’s likely that the damage was done | 实际上 我相信这样的伤是由 |
[07:03] | by a rubber-soled hiking boot. | 一只徒步靴造成的 |
[07:05] | Dr. Isles, are you actually speculating | 艾尔斯医生 你是在推测 |
[07:08] | about how this damage was inflicted? | 这些伤的来源吗 |
[07:11] | I don’t need to speculate. I have science. | 我不用推测 我有科学 |
[07:14] | Specifically… | 具体地说 |
[07:16] | I have Gaussian filters that can isolate dust particles. | 我有能够分离灰尘分子的高斯滤波器 |
[07:21] | I also found trace amounts of thermoplastic polyurethane | 我还在皮肤上发现了热塑性聚氨酯的 |
[07:24] | on the skin, | 微量痕迹 |
[07:25] | which is a synthetic rubber commonly found on hiking boots. | 那是一种常用于徒步靴的人造橡胶 |
[07:29] | You really do love showing off your toys, don’t cha? | 你还真是喜欢炫耀你的玩具啊 |
[07:32] | – I do. – I get it. | -没错 -我懂 |
[07:34] | Now the cause of death | 死因是 |
[07:35] | is the trauma to the back of the skull. | 颅骨后面的创伤 |
[07:37] | Two blows from the same dense object | 两次从不同角度 由相同密度的物体 |
[07:39] | from different angles. | 造成的打击 |
[07:40] | The second blow was delivered | 第二次打击是从 |
[07:41] | from a much higher vantage point. | 更高的地方来的 |
[07:43] | So unless our killer had a sudden growth spurt, | 所以除非凶手突然长高了 |
[07:46] | Stuart fell, and then the killer hit him again. | 就是斯图尔特摔倒了 然后凶手又打了他 |
[07:48] | That would correlate to my findings. | 这跟我的发现相符 |
[07:50] | Okay. Thanks, maura. | 好的 谢了 莫拉 |
[07:58] | 26. 27. No, 28. | 26 27 不 28 |
[08:01] | – What’s up? – Oh, you’re not gonna believe this. | -怎么了 -你不会相信的 |
[08:02] | 29 29. | |
[08:03] | – No way. – 30. | -不是吧 -30 |
[08:05] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:07] | Nina unlocks Stuart’s phone, and it’s weird — | 妮娜解锁了斯图尔特的手机 很奇怪 |
[08:09] | There’s no email, no calendar programs, no apps, | 没有电子邮件 没有日程安排 没有软件 |
[08:12] | but there’s a lot of texts. | 但是有很多短信 |
[08:13] | – 31. – Now that’s just greedy. | -31 -这也太贪心了 |
[08:15] | 31 what? | 31个什么 |
[08:16] | – Women. – What? | -女人 -什么 |
[08:18] | Not just women. Girlfriends. | 不只是女人 是女朋友 |
[08:21] | 32 32. | |
[08:23] | Stuart Crane had 32 girlfriends? | 斯图尔特·克兰有32个女朋友 |
[08:25] | Stuart wasn’t just reading “Don Juan.” | 斯图尔特不光是在读《唐璜》 |
[08:27] | The guy was Don Juan. | 他就是唐璜[风流成性的花花公子] |
[08:38] | It’s hard to believe he had so many girlfriends. | 很难相信他有这么多女朋友 |
[08:41] | Stuart doesn’t seem like the type. | 斯图尔特看起来不像是这种类型 |
[08:42] | Some of these texts are sweet. | 有些短信很甜蜜 |
[08:44] | “Before I met you, I never knew what it was like | 在我遇见你之前 我从不知道 |
[08:46] | to think of someone and smile for absolutely no reason.” | 想起某人然后没理由地笑是什么滋味 |
[08:50] | Seriously? Sounds like a cheesy greeting card. | 真的吗 听起来像是一张劣质贺卡 |
[08:52] | I’d buy that card. | 我会买那张贺卡的 |
[08:54] | I would, too. Anything else interesting? | 我也会 还有什么有趣的吗 |
[08:57] | So far, the conversations are what you’d expect. | 目前为止 对话都在你能想象的范围 |
[08:59] | “How was your day? I miss you.” | 你今天过得怎么样 我想你 |
[09:01] | This woman is really into kittens. | 这个女人真的很喜欢猫 |
[09:03] | He tells her all the time how much he loves them. Mnh-mnh. | 他一直在跟她说他有多喜欢它们 |
[09:06] | So basically, he just tells them what they wanna hear. | 基本上他就是在说她们想听的 |
[09:08] | Anybody talk to him about meeting this morning? | 有人今早约他见面吗 |
[09:10] | Not that I found yet. | 我没有发现 |
[09:11] | As far as I can tell, he never met up | 据我所知 他从没 |
[09:13] | with any of the women he was dating. | 跟这些女人见过面 |
[09:14] | And none of them seem to be from the college. | 而且她们都不是大学里的人 |
[09:16] | Maybe he met them online. | 也许他们是在网上认识的 |
[09:18] | Maybe, but I didn’t find anything like that | 也许吧 但我没在他电脑上找到 |
[09:19] | on his computer. | 类似的痕迹 |
[09:20] | He only used this cell for chatting with his girlfriends, | 他只用这个手机跟女朋友们聊天 |
[09:22] | nothing with friends or family, | 没有任何亲友的消息 |
[09:24] | which makes me think he has a second phone. | 这让我觉得他还有另一部手机 |
[09:25] | C.S.R.U. didn’t find one at the crime scene. | 犯罪现场调查组在现场没找到手机 |
[09:28] | Can you check with other service providers | 你能不能问问其他服务运营商 |
[09:30] | and see if you can find something? | 看看有没有发现 |
[09:31] | Frankie, can you go back to the dorm room, | 弗兰基 你回他的宿舍去一趟 |
[09:32] | see if you can find the phone? | 看看能不能找到那部手机 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – Stuart Crane’s mother lives in Ohio. | -好 -斯图尔特·克兰的母亲住在俄亥俄 |
[09:36] | He has a sister over in Hartford. She’s driving in now. | 他有个姐姐住在哈特福特 她正在路上 |
[09:38] | Hey, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[09:40] | “Contact my wife again, and you’re a dead man.” | 再跟我老婆联系 你就死定了 |
[09:42] | There’s a whole series of these. | 这些短信都是这种内容 |
[09:43] | – Who’s Donovan? – That’s stuart’s middle name. | -多诺万是谁 -那是斯图尔特的中间名 |
[09:46] | He used it with all his girlfriends. | 他对他的所有女朋友都用这个名字 |
[09:47] | “You homewrecking asshole. I’ll cut off your –“ | 你这个破坏别人家庭的混蛋 我要切下你的… |
[09:50] | Ooh! That’s some colorful language. | 这词也太黄太暴力了 |
[09:53] | Definitely not medically advisable. | 医学上可不建议这么做 |
[09:54] | Well, let’s get a name and address. | 找出姓名和地址 |
[09:56] | Yeah, let’s go see if he still has his… | 对 我们去看看他还有没有… |
[10:03] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[10:04] | That bastard had the nerve to call the cops on me. | 那个混蛋居然有胆量报警来抓我 |
[10:07] | You sent some pretty threatening messages. | 你给他发了一些很有威胁性的短信 |
[10:09] | You said you’d kill him in some pretty creative ways. | 你说你要用某些很有创意的方式杀了他 |
[10:11] | I was upset. Wouldn’t you be if you found out | 我很生气 如果你发现你老婆 |
[10:13] | your wife had some secret boyfriend? | 有个秘密的男朋友你不会生气吗 |
[10:15] | Sure. I might even be mad enough to confront the jerk, | 当然 我可能会气到去找那个混蛋对质 |
[10:18] | knock him around a little bit. Is that how you felt? | 把他打一顿什么的 你是这样想的吗 |
[10:20] | I wanted him to stop contacting Heather. | 我只是想让他停止联系海瑟 |
[10:22] | I told you, honey, we were just texting. | 我跟你说了 亲爱的 我们只是在发短信 |
[10:23] | It didn’t mean anything. | 那不代表什么 |
[10:25] | If Donovan has a problem, | 如果多诺万有问题 |
[10:26] | he should talk to me about it in person. | 他应该跟我面对面地谈 |
[10:28] | You have two convictions of disorderly conduct. | 你曾因扰乱社会治安被指控两次 |
[10:30] | You got a temper? | 你脾气很大吗 |
[10:31] | I’m done with your questions. | 我不想回答你们的问题了 |
[10:32] | Well, that’s too bad ’cause we’re not done asking. | 那太糟了 因为我们还没有问完 |
[10:34] | Why don’t we go downtown? You might feel better | 不如我们回城里去吧 你在那里 |
[10:35] | about answering these questions down there. | 可能更愿意回答问题 |
[10:37] | Or you could just tell us where you were | 或者你直接告诉我们你今早 |
[10:38] | from 5:00 to 6:00 this morning. | 五点到六点之间在哪儿 |
[10:39] | Why do you need to know where I… | 你们为什么要知道我… |
[10:43] | Was this guy killed or something? | 那家伙是被人杀了吗 |
[10:44] | Because I’ve never even met him. | 我从没见过他 |
[10:45] | Then you won’t mind answering the questions. | 那你就不会介意回答问题了 |
[10:49] | Between 5:00 and 6:00, I was working. | 五点到六点之间我在工作 |
[10:52] | I pulled a double. Plenty of people saw me. | 我加了班 很多人都看到我了 |
[10:53] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[10:54] | Rick couldn’t have killed Donovan. | 里克不可能杀了多诺万 |
[10:57] | Donovan’s not even real. | 多诺万甚至都不是真人 |
[10:59] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:01] | He’s just an app. | 他只是个应用 |
[11:03] | An app? | 一个应用 |
[11:04] | You’re kidding. | 你在逗我 |
[11:06] | I-it’s called yourperfectmate. | 这应用叫”完美伴侣” |
[11:08] | You sign up, and they give you a virtual boyfriend. | 注册后 能得到一个虚拟男友 |
[11:12] | It’s like a computer or something. | 就像电脑什么的 |
[11:15] | You’ve been texting with a robot? | 你一直在跟机器发短信 |
[11:18] | He tells me I look pretty every day, | 他会说我每天都很美 |
[11:19] | and you’re never home. I… | 而你又总不在家 我… |
[11:22] | I just wanted you to get a little jealous. | 我就是想让你吃点儿醋 |
[11:24] | Looks like Stuart upgraded his image. | 看来斯图尔特修了下自己头像啊 |
[11:33] | Rick Matthews’ alibi checked out. | 里克·马修斯不在场证明确凿 |
[11:35] | Witnesses saw him at work at the time of the murder. | 案发时 有证人看见他在工作 |
[11:38] | I finished reading all the other texts. | 我把剩下的短信都看完了 |
[11:39] | Nothing suspicious, but I’m still running backgrounds. | 没什么可疑的 我还在查背景 |
[11:42] | Did Frankie track down the owners of yourperfectmate? | 弗兰基查了”完美伴侣”的开发商吗 |
[11:44] | Yeah. Crane’s been employed there for the last six months. | 查了 克兰为他们工作六个月了 |
[11:46] | He handled up to 40 clients at a time. | 他同时负责40个用户 |
[11:48] | – Any problems? – They said he was a model employee. | -有问题吗 -他们说他是模范员工 |
[11:52] | 您的年龄 30左右 您的爱好 园艺 志愿活动 电影 您的兴趣 水上运动 马驹 计算机 | |
[11:53] | Are you in the market for a fake boyfriend? | 你想要个找虚拟男友吗 |
[11:56] | I don’t think it’s come to that yet. | 还没到那步 |
[11:58] | I just wanna vet the app, | 我就想查查这应用 |
[11:59] | see if any obvious security flaws pop out. | 看看有没有安全漏洞 |
[12:01] | Okay, so what do you do? | 要怎么做 |
[12:02] | You pick the kind of guy you like? | 选个你喜欢的类型 |
[12:03] | Yeah. You answer questions about what you like — | 你填写一些你的情况 |
[12:06] | age, hobbies, interests. | 年龄 爱好 兴趣 |
[12:08] | I said I like horses. | 我填的喜欢马驹 |
[12:10] | I could see you on a ranch. | 我能想象你在牧场 |
[12:12] | – Right? – Yeah. | -不错吧 -很好 |
[12:13] | So it’s down to polo player or cowboy. | 现在是马球运动员或牛仔二选一 |
[12:16] | Mm, cowboy, of course. | 当然选牛仔 |
[12:17] | Like that’s even a real choice. | 说得跟真的一样 |
[12:20] | Looks like they saved the most important for last — | 他们貌似把最重要的留在最后了 |
[12:22] | Funny or romantic? | 风趣还是浪漫 |
[12:23] | Well, you can’t have both. | 二者不能兼得 |
[12:25] | let’s go with funny. | 试试风趣吧 |
[12:27] | So we hit “Meet my new boyfriend,” | 然后点击 “认识我的新男友” |
[12:29] | And…Ooh! Hello, Winston. | 哎呦喂 你好 温斯顿 |
[12:32] | There’s somebody you could have a beer with. | 你可以跟这位好好喝一杯了 |
[12:34] | Any luck on the second phone? | 第二部手机有进展吗 |
[12:36] | I found a number registered in crane’s name. | 我查到了一个克兰名下注册的号码 |
[12:38] | Tried to call it, but the phone’s powered off. | 试过打电话 但手机关机 |
[12:40] | Frankie recanvassed the crime scene and the dorm | 弗兰基又查了遍现场和宿舍 |
[12:42] | but didn’t find the phone itself. | 仍没有找到手机 |
[12:44] | Did you subpoena the carrier for the phone records? | 你向运营商要通话记录了吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Still waiting. | 要了 还在等 |
[12:48] | If… | 如… |
[12:49] | Oh, it’s from Winston. | 温斯顿来信息了 |
[12:54] | “I’d ri–“ | “我想骑…” |
[12:56] | Oh, Winston’s a bit naughty. | 温斯顿还有点儿坏 |
[13:01] | God, I love cowboys. | 神啊 我真喜欢牛仔 |
[13:03] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不喜欢 |
[13:08] | This is the last time that we were out together. | 那是我们最后一次一起出门 |
[13:11] | Over the summer. | 整个夏天 |
[13:12] | You and your brother were close? | 你和你弟弟关系很好 |
[13:15] | Stuart was the man of the family. | 斯图尔特是家里的男子汉 |
[13:18] | He was the youngest, | 他最年幼 |
[13:19] | but he always knew what to say to make us feel better. | 但他总知道说什么让我们开心 |
[13:22] | Do you know if he had any issues at school? | 你是否知道他在学校有没有什么问题 |
[13:24] | No. Being broke would probably be his biggest problem. | 没有 他最大的问题应该就是没钱 |
[13:29] | He was paying his own way through college. | 他大学都是自己付学费 |
[13:32] | That’s why he started working for that, um… | 这也是为什么他给那家打工 |
[13:35] | Computer boyfriend thing. | 那个电脑男友什么的 |
[13:36] | Yourperfectmate. | 完美伴侣 |
[13:39] | We joked about it… | 我们拿它打趣过 |
[13:42] | How growing up with four women was perfect training. | 从小和四个女人生活是最好的锻炼 |
[13:45] | He enjoyed it… | 他很享受这份工作 |
[13:47] | At least until they stopped paying him. | 至少停止发工资前是享受的 |
[13:49] | He hadn’t been paid? | 雇主欠薪了吗 |
[13:50] | No, not in weeks. | 是的 好几周了 |
[13:52] | Did he say why? | 他说原因了吗 |
[13:54] | The owners had promised funding was coming in, | 雇主保证资金快到位了 |
[13:58] | but I told Stuart it sounded like | 但我跟斯图尔特讲 |
[13:59] | they were just stringing him along. | 他们只是在敷衍他 |
[14:01] | – What made you think that? – I don’t know. | -为什么这么说 -我也不知道 |
[14:03] | The app has a lot of problems. | 这应用存在很多问题 |
[14:05] | There was this one woman who had this crazy husband | 有个女人 她丈夫是个疯子 |
[14:08] | who wrote terrible things to stuart. | 给斯图尔特发了很糟糕的信息 |
[14:09] | – I think we talked to him. – But it wasn’t the first time | -我们和他应该谈过了 -这种事情不是 |
[14:11] | that something like this had happened. | 第一次发生了 |
[14:13] | – Did he have problems with other clients? – Yeah. | -他和别的用户也有问题 -对 |
[14:16] | But Stuart needed the money, so he put up with it. | 但斯图尔特需要钱 他就忍了下来 |
[14:21] | Do you think that Stuart getting killed | 你是认为斯图尔特遇害 |
[14:23] | had something to do with the app? | 和这个应用有关吗 |
[14:26] | I mean, he just said nice things to people. | 他只是对别人说些好话啊 |
[14:30] | Why would somebody wanna hurt him for that? | 为什么会有人因此伤害他 |
[14:32] | We don’t know exactly what happened. | 我们也不知道到底发生了什么 |
[14:34] | But I promise you, we’ll find out. | 但我保证 我们会查明真相 |
[14:52] | Maura. I’m so glad you called. | 莫拉 我很高兴你能打电话给我 |
[14:55] | And the park — wonderful idea. | 还有约在公园 这主意很棒 |
[14:57] | There’s a barista who makes a bracing espresso. | 这里有位咖啡师的浓咖啡很提神 |
[15:01] | Can I bring you one? | 我给你拿杯吧 |
[15:02] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[15:06] | So…Routine paperwork. | 常规文件 |
[15:09] | I’m sorry it needs to be notarized. | 需要麻烦你公证下 |
[15:12] | That’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[15:16] | I will have them for you by tomorrow. | 我明天会把它们给你 |
[15:20] | That’s fine. | 好的 |
[15:21] | I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[15:22] | Maura… | 莫拉… |
[15:25] | Can’t we just talk? | 我们不能聊聊吗 |
[15:29] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[15:30] | I don’t know how to talk to you. | 我不知道怎么和你聊 |
[15:33] | I haven’t since I was 14. | 从我14岁就没聊过 |
[15:35] | Is this the way it’s always gonna be between us? | 我们以后将一直这样吗 |
[15:38] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[15:40] | I made a terrible mistake. | 一个非常严重的错误 |
[15:43] | But your mother and I worked it out. | 但你妈妈和我已经处理好了 |
[15:47] | She forgave me for the affair a long time ago. | 很久以前 她就原谅了我的出轨 |
[15:51] | Why can’t you? | 为什么你不行 |
[15:52] | You never asked me to. | 你从来不曾要求过 |
[15:55] | You just…Acted like nothing ever happened. | 你只是 表现得像没事人一样 |
[15:58] | Well, I didn’t know how to talk to you about all that. | 我不知道怎么跟你谈这件事 |
[16:02] | Well, you never tried. | 你连试都没试 |
[16:03] | I was embarrassed. | 我当时很尴尬 |
[16:04] | And I was traumatized… By you. | 而我当时很受伤 拜你所赐 |
[16:07] | – I understand how difficult things were… – no, you don’t. | -我懂这事很难熬… -你不懂 |
[16:10] | You don’t, or you would have talked to me about it. | 你要是懂 就会来和我谈了 |
[16:14] | You would have told mom that I know. | 你会告诉妈妈 我知道这事 |
[16:16] | You would’ve done something — something other than | 你会采取行动 而不是 |
[16:18] | let me carry around this terrible secret | 任由我一人背负着沉重的秘密 |
[16:20] | for all these years on my own. | 这么多年来 只有我一人 |
[16:23] | You and your mother never talked about it? | 你从没和你妈妈说过这事 |
[16:25] | You asked me not to say anything. | 你拜托我不要说的 |
[16:28] | I didn’t. | 所以我没说 |
[16:29] | I was scared that mom would leave | 我很怕妈妈知道 |
[16:31] | if she knew that you asked me to keep this secret for you. | 你让我为你保密后 会选择离开 |
[16:35] | And… | 而且 |
[16:37] | Despite everything, | 尽管发生了这种事 |
[16:39] | I wanted you to stay together. | 我还是不想你们分开 |
[16:41] | I had… | 我不… |
[16:44] | I had no idea. | 我一点都不知道 |
[16:47] | You went off to boarding school. I was out of the country. | 你去了寄宿学校 我也出国了 |
[16:51] | So you thought things would get better | 所以你就是觉得如果 |
[16:52] | because we were on different continents? | 我们不在一起事情就会好起来 |
[16:54] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:55] | So how exactly was that supposed to help? | 那这为什么会有帮助 |
[16:57] | I thought things would get easier with time. | 我觉得随着时间流逝也许能有好转 |
[17:00] | They didn’t. They got worse. | 不会的 只会更糟 |
[17:05] | Your secret became my secret. | 你的秘密成了我的秘密 |
[17:09] | After all these years… | 这么多年来 |
[17:20] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[17:23] | I am grieved that you suffered for my stupidity. | 你因为我做的蠢事难过这么多年我很心痛 |
[17:27] | It is the one thing in my life I most regret. | 这是我这辈子最后悔的一件事 |
[17:31] | And if I could go back in time and change things, | 如果我能回到过去做出改变 |
[17:35] | I’d do that in a heartbeat. | 我一刻也不会犹豫 |
[17:40] | I miss you so much. | 我很想念你 |
[17:45] | I missed you, too… | 我也想你 |
[17:49] | For so long. | 想了很久 |
[17:53] | And then I got over it. | 然后我就释怀了 |
[17:57] | I’ll text you when the papers are ready. | 文件准备好了我给你短信 |
[18:10] | I wonder how many clients they have. | 我在想他们得有多少客户啊 |
[18:12] | I don’t know, but I guess a lot. | 不知道 应该很多吧 |
[18:14] | Not just lonely people. | 不光是寂寞的人会来 |
[18:16] | What about a gay guy who’s not out to his family? | 也许一个没法对家人坦白的同性恋 |
[18:18] | Or a woman at work who wants the boss to stop hitting on her? | 或者一个想以此避免上司骚扰的女性 |
[18:21] | Or maybe you just want your mother | 或者你希望你妈妈 |
[18:23] | to stop pestering you about meeting someone nice | 能别老是催你去找个好人共度一生 |
[18:25] | so you can settle down? | 给你点清静 |
[18:29] | I’m just sayin’. | 随便说说的 |
[18:37] | You don’t think Stuart’s death had something to do | 你不会是觉得斯图尔特的死和他 |
[18:39] | with his job here? | 在这儿工作有关吧 |
[18:40] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 这正是我们想搞清楚的事 |
[18:41] | That’s crazy. Our clients loved him. | 简直疯了 客户很喜欢他的 |
[18:43] | Uh, we heard there were problems. | 我们听说其间起了些矛盾 |
[18:45] | Some hard feelings, maybe. | 是有些伤感情的事 |
[18:46] | Nothing that anyone would kill someone over. | 但绝不至于杀人 |
[18:49] | How do you know? Do you monitor every text | 你怎么知道 你的员工和客户的 |
[18:50] | between your employees and clients? | 所有短信你都监管吗 |
[18:52] | No, but our cyranos report any problems, | 不是 但情圣们如果汇报了问题 |
[18:54] | and we deal with them. | 我们就会去解决 |
[18:55] | Cyranos? | 情圣 |
[18:56] | – That’s what we call our responders. – Cute. | -给我们的回复员起的昵称 -很萌 |
[18:59] | Must be hard to keep responders | 你们好几周不发工资 |
[19:00] | when you don’t pay ’em for several weeks. | 肯定很难留住回复员吧 |
[19:02] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀 |
[19:05] | Our investor keeps delaying the new funding. | 投资商一直拖着不给后续资金 |
[19:08] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[19:09] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我怕你担心 |
[19:10] | We heard he was pretty upset about it. | 我们听说他对此很生气 |
[19:12] | I assured him that he would be paid, every cent. | 我向他保证了会付他的 一点不会少 |
[19:14] | Would you mind telling us where you were | 能告诉我们你今天早上 |
[19:15] | between 5:00 and 6:00 this morning? | 五点到六点间在哪里吗 |
[19:17] | He was right here. We both were. We practically live here. | 就在这 还有我 我们基本就住这儿 |
[19:20] | Though it’s obvious | 虽然很显然 |
[19:21] | we’re not talking as often as we should be. | 我们之间的交流还不够 |
[19:24] | There’s security footage if you want to see it. | 这儿有监控录像 如果你们想看的话 |
[19:26] | We do. These problems that Stuart was having — | 可以的话 斯图尔特当时的麻烦 |
[19:29] | What happened? | 是怎么回事 |
[19:30] | A woman sent some inappropriate pictures. | 一位女性发来了几张不雅照片 |
[19:32] | Another tried to meet, but our system keeps | 另一个人就想去见她 但我们的系统 |
[19:34] | client and responder information anonymous. | 对客户和回复员的信息是匿名记录的 |
[19:36] | Those conversations with former clients | 和他前一位客户的记录 |
[19:38] | weren’t on his phone. | 并不在他手机上 |
[19:39] | No, but we have them archived on our servers. | 没错 但服务器里都有记录 |
[19:42] | We’ll need access to that data — | 我们需要看看这些数据 |
[19:43] | All your data, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 你们的所有数据都需要 |
[19:54] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[19:56] | I did it. I talked to him. | 我做到了 和他谈了 |
[19:59] | Yeah? How do you feel? | 是吗 你感觉如何 |
[20:02] | Honestly, I don’t feel any different. | 说实话 我没什么感觉 |
[20:04] | I thought I’d be much more relieved, | 我以为我能释然 |
[20:06] | like some big burden had been lifted. | 就像放下了什么大包袱一样 |
[20:08] | – Maybe it has. – Doesn’t feel like it has. | -也许有呢 -至少没这种感觉 |
[20:11] | Okay, well, you said that keeping your father’s secret | 好吧 你说帮你父亲保守秘密 |
[20:14] | is the reason that you break out in hives | 就是让你一对别人说谎 |
[20:16] | when you tell a lie, right? | 就会起疹子的原因对吧 |
[20:17] | It’s a working hypothesis. | 是个很可能的假设 |
[20:19] | Okay, so let’s test it out. Lie to me. | 好吧 那检测一下 对我说谎 |
[20:22] | – What? – Yeah. Say something. | -什么 -没错 说个谎 |
[20:24] | Anything. But make it big, so it counts. | 什么都行 但得大点 得有分量 |
[20:27] | And then we’ll see if you break out in hives. | 看看你还会不会起疹子 |
[20:29] | – Jane — – Lie to me! | -简 -快说谎 |
[20:40] | I really like your new jacket. | 我很喜欢你的新夹克 |
[20:43] | Fringe has always been one of my favorites. | 我最喜欢的就是流苏服饰了 |
[20:45] | Are you itchy? | 痒不痒 |
[20:47] | Not yet. | 还没感觉 |
[20:50] | All right. I gotta go. But this is good. | 好吧 我得走了 但趋势很好 |
[20:52] | Keep lying, all right? Keep it up. | 继续说谎好吗 坚持 |
[20:54] | Maybe you’ve had a breakthrough or something. | 也许你真的突破了什么呢 |
[20:55] | Oh, hey. The whole fringe jacket thing? | 还有 流苏夹克的事 |
[20:58] | I’m not keeping it. I was just messing with you. | 我没打算穿的 只是逗你玩的 |
[21:04] | Jane, I love it when you play pranks on me. | 简 我最喜欢你对我恶作剧了 |
[21:11] | Yeah, I’ll get some chocolates. | 好的 我会去买些巧克力 |
[21:12] | Or — or maybe flowers. Flowers are better, right? | 或者买点花 还是花好点对吧 |
[21:15] | Vince, just tell Kiki you’re sorry. | 文斯 你就直接告诉琪琪你很抱歉行吗 |
[21:18] | Couples argue. It’s normal. | 夫妻都吵架 这很正常 |
[21:20] | Well, Kiki and I don’t. | 但琪琪和我从来不吵架 |
[21:21] | Mostly, we laugh. | 我们在一起最多的就是笑 |
[21:23] | This is our first argument. | 这是我们第一次吵架 |
[21:23] | I wanna make sure the apology is right. | 我只是想确保道歉方式正确 |
[21:25] | What did you fight over anyway? | 你们是为什么吵的啊 |
[21:28] | It was so stupid. | 特别傻 |
[21:30] | She kept talking about this wedding | 她总说她要去一场 |
[21:31] | she was looking forward to going to, | 她特别期待的婚礼 |
[21:33] | and she didn’t invite me. | 但她没有邀请我 |
[21:34] | Did you offer to take her? | 那你有没有主动说想带她去 |
[21:36] | No! | 当然没有 |
[21:37] | Obviously, she didn’t want me there. | 她显然不想和我一起去 |
[21:40] | And I got annoyed and said some things I wish I hadn’t. | 所以我生气了说了些我后悔说了的话 |
[21:43] | Oh, so you got your feelings hurt? | 所以你的感情受到了伤害啦 |
[21:45] | Just tell her. | 那就直白的告诉她 |
[21:47] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:50] | Maybe over a really nice bottle of wine. | 也许还是带瓶上好的红酒再跟她讲 |
[21:55] | Uh… or over a burger and fries. | 或者吃着汉堡薯条讲吧 |
[22:00] | Hey, Kiki. You’re looking gorgeous as always. | 你好琪琪 你总是这么漂亮 |
[22:04] | Thank you, Angela. It’s nice to see you. | 谢谢你 安琪拉 很高兴见到你 |
[22:06] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也是 |
[22:08] | So, uh, your timing is perfect | 你来的正好 |
[22:10] | because Vince was just telling me | 文斯正跟我说 |
[22:12] | how he had something very important | 他有很重要的事 |
[22:14] | he wanted to talk to you about. | 想跟你说呢 |
[22:17] | Adios! | 上帝祝福你 |
[22:21] | I stopped by the station. They said I’d find you here. | 我去局里找你他们说你在这儿 |
[22:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:26] | Well, I thought we were going for more salads. | 你不是说要多吃沙拉吗 |
[22:30] | What can I tell you? I’m a work in progress. | 怎么说呢 我得循序渐进嘛 |
[22:32] | Besides, more salads | 再说了 多吃沙拉 |
[22:33] | doesn’t necessarily mean fewer burgers. | 和少吃汉堡也没有直接联系啊 |
[22:38] | I, uh, I just wanted to apologize for the other night. | 我 是想来为那晚的事道歉 |
[22:41] | I’m not sure exactly what happened — | 我不知道为什么就吵起来了 |
[22:43] | You don’t have to apologize. I do. | 你不该道歉 是我该道歉 |
[22:46] | Were you upset about me going to the wedding? | 你是因为我要去参加那场婚礼生气吗 |
[22:49] | I was… | 我是 |
[22:52] | Disappointed you didn’t ask me to come along. | 因为你没邀请我去有点失望 |
[22:54] | Well… | 这 |
[22:56] | I just thought you wanted to take things slower. | 我只是以为你想慢慢来 |
[22:58] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会那么想 |
[22:59] | Well, because you haven’t introduced me | 因为你还没有把我介绍给 |
[23:02] | to any of your friends. | 你的任何一个朋友 |
[23:03] | I mean, except for Angela, | 除了安琪拉 |
[23:04] | and that was just because we were here. | 不过那是因为我们之前在这里遇到了 |
[23:08] | Of course I want you to meet my friends, | 我当然想让你见见我的朋友们 |
[23:09] | and they are dying to meet you. | 而且他们也很想见你 |
[23:11] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[23:14] | Maybe I’ll throw a little get-together tomorrow night. | 要不我们明晚聚一聚吧 |
[23:15] | – Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. – Oh, I want to… | -不用 不用这样 -我想这么做 |
[23:17] | very much. | 非常想 |
[23:21] | Accept my apology? | 接受我的道歉吧 |
[23:25] | – You want a burger? – I’d love one. | -想吃个汉堡吗 -非常乐意 |
[23:32] | Hey, you free tomorrow night? | 你明晚有空吗 |
[23:33] | Yes. Anything to get me out of Frankie’s apartment. | 有 只要能离开弗兰基的公寓干什么都行 |
[23:35] | Are you two at each other’s throats? | 你们吵架了吗 |
[23:36] | Yeah, he’s just, you know… | 是的 他…你懂的 |
[23:39] | “Don’t drink my beer.” “Put your pizza box away.” | “别喝我的啤酒” “把你的披萨盒拿走” |
[23:41] | – He’s bossier than ma. – Well, it is his apartment. | -他比我妈管得还多 -那毕竟是他的公寓 |
[23:44] | Oh, that’s nice. Take his side. | 真好啊 帮他说话 |
[23:46] | What’s tomorrow night? | 明晚干什么 |
[23:47] | You wanna meet Kiki? | 想见琪琪吗 |
[23:49] | Well, it’s about time. | 早就该见了 |
[23:51] | – Hey, Jane? – Yeah. | -简 -什么事 |
[23:52] | We’ve been going through the data | 我们一直在看 |
[23:54] | we got from Yourperfectmate. | 从”完美伴侣”拿回的数据 |
[23:56] | Anything on Stuart’s former clients? | 斯图尔特以前的用户有什么情况吗 |
[23:58] | Well, nothing suspicious, but we noticed something. | 没什么可疑的 不过我们注意到了点情况 |
[24:01] | Two of his clients mentioned being burglarized | 有两名用户在跟他发短信后不久 |
[24:03] | shortly after they began texting with him. | 家中就被盗了 |
[24:05] | Both times, the women told Crane they’d be away from home | 这两次用户都跟克兰说要出远门 |
[24:08] | the night someone broke in. | 当晚就有人入室盗窃了 |
[24:09] | Oh, so they text him the information, | 这么说她们给他发消息 |
[24:11] | and then he uses it to rob them. | 然后他就利用这些消息来盗窃 |
[24:13] | Except that it’s probably not Stuart. | 不过可能不是斯图尔特干的 |
[24:15] | We checked the client data | 我们查了用户数据 |
[24:16] | and cross-indexed it with police records. | 也跟警方记录做了交叉比对 |
[24:18] | There have been 27 burglaries reported | 在过去的三个月中 |
[24:19] | by Yourperfectmate clients over the last three months, | 一共有27名完美伴侣的用户报警说家中被盗 |
[24:22] | And they all follow the same pattern. | 而且有一个相同的规律 |
[24:23] | They target empty homes and unattended vehicles. | 他们都是对没人的住宅和车辆下手 |
[24:26] | And they’re all assigned to different responders. | 而且她们的短信回复人都是不一样的 |
[24:28] | Who has access to the company’s data? | 谁能获取到公司的数据 |
[24:30] | Unfortunately, a lot of people. | 不幸的是 有很多人 |
[24:31] | We ran their employee list through our database, | 我们把他们的员工名单输入到我们的数据库 |
[24:33] | but no one popped. | 不过没人有前科 |
[24:34] | We’re gonna check them out one by one, | 我们得一个一个查他们 |
[24:35] | – but it’s gonna take some time. – I have an idea. | -可是这需要些时间 -我有个主意 |
[24:39] | Do you still have the naughty cowboy? | 你那个坏坏的牛仔还在吧 |
[24:40] | Winston? At your service. | 温斯顿 随你调遣 |
[24:44] | Who’s winston? | 谁是温斯顿 |
[24:45] | Nina’s fake boyfriend. | 妮娜的假男朋友 |
[24:47] | And I am texting him | 我现在给他发短信说 |
[24:48] | how my brother… | 我的弟弟 |
[24:51] | leaves his electric guitars in his van at night. | 晚上会把他的电吉他放在车上 |
[24:54] | What guitars? | 什么吉他 |
[24:56] | The expensive ones. | 贵的那种 |
[25:17] | Boston P.D.! | 波士顿警察 |
[25:20] | Turn around! | 转过身来 |
[25:26] | This is the part when you put your hands on your head. | 这时你就应该把双手放在头上了 |
[25:40] | 27 burglaries. You’ve been busy, Evan. | 盗窃了27起 你挺忙啊 伊万 |
[25:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[25:45] | We caught you red-handed. | 我们抓了你现行 |
[25:46] | All I did was break into one empty van. | 我只是撬开了一辆空车 |
[25:48] | So this had nothing to do with a text that was sent | 这么说这事跟一名完美伴侣用户 |
[25:51] | by a Yourperfectmate client? | 发的短信没关系了 |
[25:53] | Where you just happen to be a programmer. | 而你恰好是这个软件的制作者 |
[25:56] | That van belonged to one of our users? | 那是我们一个用户的车吗 |
[25:58] | Wow. That’s a hell of a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[26:00] | Especially given that every one of these burglaries | 更巧的是每一起盗窃案 |
[26:02] | also involves a Yourperfectmate client. | 受害者都是完美伴侣的用户 |
[26:05] | I don’t know anything about those. | 我对此毫不知情 |
[26:07] | Oh, that’s good… | 这很好 |
[26:09] | because we compiled a list of everything that was stolen. | 因为我们列出了所有失窃物品 |
[26:12] | We’re just waiting on a warrant for your apartment. | 我们只是在等批准搜查你公寓的搜查令 |
[26:13] | Wonder what we’ll find in there. | 不知道我们会找到些什么呢 |
[26:16] | Help us, and we’ll talk to the D.A. | 帮我们 我们会跟地检官求求情 |
[26:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:21] | Maybe I took advantage | 或许我是利用了 |
[26:23] | of my access to some user information. | 我们用户的信息 |
[26:25] | I mean, what are these women thinking, | 这些女的是怎么想的啊 |
[26:26] | Telling some total stranger all about their personal lives? | 跟完全陌生的人说她们的私生活 |
[26:30] | You know, if it wasn’t me, it would’ve been somebody else. | 就算我不干 别人也会这么做的 |
[26:32] | But it was you. | 可这就是你干的 |
[26:35] | – You have help? – No. | -你有帮手吗 -没有 |
[26:37] | It’s hard to believe you could’ve pulled this off | 很难相信你能做了这么多 |
[26:38] | without anyone else catching on. | 却没被人发现 |
[26:40] | Who? The owners? Like they’d ever notice. | 谁 老板吗 就好像他们在意似的 |
[26:43] | Well, a Cyrano might’ve figured it out. | 大鼻子情圣可能会想明白 |
[26:45] | Someone like Stuart Crane? Maybe he wanted a piece? | 斯图尔特·克兰这种人呢 他是不是想分一杯羹 |
[26:48] | Or confronted you about stealing from his clients? | 或者跟你对质 说你偷了他用户的东西 |
[26:50] | Stuart Crane? | 斯图尔特·克兰 |
[26:52] | What’s he got to do with this? | 他跟这事有什么关系 |
[26:54] | That’s what we wanna know. | 我们也想知道 |
[26:55] | – Something happen to him? – He was murdered. | -他出什么事了吗 -他被谋杀了 |
[26:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:01] | You think… I had something to do with this. | 你们认为…我跟他的死有关 |
[27:04] | – Did you? – I barely knew the guy. Okay? I — | -有吗 -我跟他不熟 好吧 我 |
[27:07] | If you know anything, you need to tell us. | 如果你知道什么 就告诉我们 |
[27:08] | This is serious, Evan. | 这事很严肃 伊万 |
[27:12] | Yeah, I get that. | 是的 我明白 |
[27:15] | I think I’d like a lawyer now. | 我想我需要律师 |
[27:31] | Here you go. | 给 |
[27:32] | Signed and notarized. | 签字并公证了 |
[27:34] | I hope this wasn’t too much trouble. | 我希望没有太麻烦你 |
[27:35] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[27:37] | Maura, I really am sorry. | 莫拉 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:39] | I may never be able to express how much. | 我可能表达不出我有多么抱歉 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:47] | You’re… probably busy, | 你可能很忙 |
[27:49] | but a colleague of mine is speaking this evening | 不过我的一位同事今晚有个演讲 |
[27:52] | on the development of the Khmuic tribes of Thailand and Laos. | 是关于泰国和老挝克木伊可部落的发展 |
[27:57] | The Khmu language is wonderfully rhythmic. | 克木语言非常有韵律 |
[27:59] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 没错 |
[28:02] | And Dr. Moore is quite engaging. | 莫尔博士对这方面很有研究 |
[28:05] | We used to enjoy the occasional anthropology lecture, didn’t we? | 我们以前偶尔会去听人类学讲座 对吧 |
[28:09] | We did. | 是的 |
[28:10] | Maura, I know I may never be able to repair | 莫拉 我知道我们之间的裂痕 |
[28:13] | the schism between us, but perhaps tonight | 可能无法修复 可是今晚 |
[28:16] | we can just simply be two ordinary adults | 我们能不能作为两个普通人 |
[28:20] | attending a lecture on southeast Asian culture? | 去听一下有关东南亚文化的讲座呢 |
[28:23] | I appreciate the invitation, but I can’t. | 很感谢你的邀请 可是我去不了 |
[28:28] | Well… perhaps next time I’m in town. | 那就下次我来城里的时候吧 |
[28:32] | Have a safe trip. | 一路平安 |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:39] | Goodbye, Maura. | 再见 莫拉 |
[28:49] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[28:53] | You wanna know why I don’t want to repair | 你想知道我为什么不愿意 |
[28:56] | my relationship with my father, | 修复我跟我父亲的关系 |
[28:58] | even though he is reaching out | 即使他已经主动 |
[29:00] | and attempting to bridge the chasm | 想要弥补在过去二十年中 |
[29:02] | that has built up between the two of us over the past two decades. | 我们之间所产生的隔阂 |
[29:05] | Actually, I was gonna ask you | 其实 我是想问你 |
[29:07] | if you enjoyed those lectures as a young girl. | 你小的时候喜不喜欢去听那些讲座 |
[29:10] | Oh. Yes. They were fascinating. | 喜欢 非常吸引我 |
[29:13] | Sounds like a snooze fest to me. | 我却觉得那是睡觉的好机会 |
[29:17] | But since you did bring it up, | 但既然你提起来了 |
[29:20] | why don’t you wanna repair your relationship with your father? | 你为什么不想修复与你父亲的关系 |
[29:23] | He lives his life. I live mine. | 他过他的 我过我的 |
[29:26] | That’s how it’s been ever since he cheated. | 自从他出轨之后我们就一直这样 |
[29:28] | So I’ve just — I’ve come to accept it. | 所以我就…我渐渐接受了这样的生活 |
[29:32] | You know, when your kids are little, | 当你的孩子小的时候 |
[29:33] | they look up to you. You’re their whole world. | 他们尊敬你 你就是他们的全世界 |
[29:38] | But, uh, parents are not perfect. | 但是 人无完人 父母也一样 |
[29:40] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会了 |
[29:41] | I’m not excusing what your father did. | 我不是在为你父亲的所作所为开脱 |
[29:43] | He made a mistake, | 他犯错了 |
[29:45] | and one that has caused you so much… | 他的错误给你带来了巨大的… |
[29:48] | pain and…anger. | 伤痛和愤怒 |
[29:53] | Why hold on to that, Maura? | 为什么要揪着不放呢 莫拉 |
[29:55] | At this point, | 事到如今 |
[29:57] | I’m not certain I know how to let it go. | 我不知道该怎么样放手了 |
[30:00] | Well, you’ve lived with it for so long. | 你忍受了这么长时间 |
[30:02] | Maybe you should try something different | 或许你该换一种方法试试 |
[30:04] | and see what happens. | 看看结果如何 |
[30:09] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[30:16] | Are you sure we’re talking about ma? | 你确定我们说的是我妈 |
[30:17] | ‘Cause that’s shockingly rational advice. | 她给的这个建议真是意外地靠谱啊 |
[30:19] | Well, your mother can be very rational. | 你母亲也可以很靠谱的 |
[30:22] | We’re talking about the same person | 你确定我们说的是那个认为是她自己 |
[30:23] | who thinks she started the led zeppelin riot in 1975? | 在1975年发起了齐柏林飞艇粉丝暴动 |
[30:26] | Well, we can’t prove she didn’t. | 我们没有证据证明不是她发起的 |
[30:27] | Okay, did you find anything that links Evan Ballard | 好吧 你有发现什么证据表明伊万·巴拉德 |
[30:30] | to Stuart’s murder? | 和斯图尔特的谋杀案有关吗 |
[30:31] | No, the rubber on the boots | 没有 我们在嫌犯公寓里找到的 |
[30:33] | that we found in the suspect’s apartment | 靴子上的橡胶 |
[30:34] | was not a match to what we found on the fingers. | 与我们在被害人手指上发现的不匹配 |
[30:36] | – I’m still waiting — – Jane. | -我还在等… -简 |
[30:37] | Stuart’s personal cell phone just showed up online. | 斯图尔特的私人电话刚刚上线了 |
[30:40] | Can we track it? | 我们能追踪它吗 |
[30:41] | We don’t have a warrant for GPS data yet, | 我们还没有卫星定位数据的搜查令 |
[30:43] | but whoever has the phone is using the camera. | 但这台手机的持有者正在用手机的照相机 |
[30:45] | Photos are uploading automatically to stuart’s cloud storage. | 拍的照片正自动上传到斯图尔特的云端储存 |
[30:49] | Well, at least he didn’t erase ’em. | 至少他没删掉它们 |
[30:52] | Looks pretty run down. | 看着挺破的 |
[30:53] | Maybe a homeless person picked it up? | 可能是流浪汉捡到了 |
[30:55] | That looks like… | 最下面那里… |
[30:57] | the lip of a skateboard at the bottom, | 看着像滑板的边缘 |
[31:00] | but…that’s not any skate park I know. Where is that? | 但…我不认识那个滑板公园 是哪里 |
[31:06] | – Isotria medeoloides. – You’re so what? | -轮生三蕊兰 -你说什么 |
[31:09] | The small whorled pogonia. It’s a rare native plant. | 小轮生朱兰 一种罕见的原生植物 |
[31:12] | I saw some on my hike through Franklin park. | 我在徒步穿过富兰克林公园的时候见到过 |
[31:15] | And if I recall correctly, | 如果我记得没错 |
[31:16] | there was an old maintenance area nearby. | 那附近有一块旧的维修区 |
[31:20] | Okay, well, let’s assume you recall correctly. | 好的 我们假设你记得没错 |
[31:21] | How do we get there? | 我们怎么去 |
[31:22] | Off the main path, | 从主路下 |
[31:23] | you would travel approximately 40 degrees due west — | 你朝大约向西四十度的方向走… |
[31:26] | Nope. | 听不懂 |
[31:27] | Okay. Oh, if you start where the butterflies nest every spring… | 好吧 如果你从每年开春蝴蝶结巢的地方走 |
[31:30] | How do I know where the butterflies nest?! | 我怎么知道蝴蝶在哪里结巢 |
[31:32] | Well, you would know if you went on these hikes with me. | 如果你和我一起徒步旅行过 你就会知道了 |
[31:33] | – Who wants to go on a hike with — – I don’t wanna be that person, | -谁要去远足… -我也不想打断你们 |
[31:35] | but we only have a location if the phone stays on. | 但只有手机保持开机 我们才有具体位置 |
[31:38] | Wish granted! We’re going on a hike. Lead the way. | 准奏 我们去徒步旅行 带路 |
[31:42] | My shoes are suede. | 我的鞋是软羔皮制的 |
[31:44] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[31:54] | This photo was uploaded two minutes ago, | 这些照片是两分钟前上传的 |
[31:56] | and that building’s in the background. | 背景里有那个建筑 |
[31:58] | All right, backup’s on the way, | 好了 支援队伍在路上 |
[31:59] | but I don’t wanna risk losing them. You wanna go around back? | 但我不想冒失去他们的风险 你从后门绕 |
[32:02] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[32:04] | What do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[32:13] | All right, all right! I got next, though! | 好吧好吧 但我下一个上 |
[32:18] | Boston P.D. | 波士顿警察 |
[32:19] | You know you guys aren’t supposed to be here. | 你们不应该在这里的 |
[32:21] | We’re not bothering anybody, officer. | 我们没打扰到任何人 警官 |
[32:23] | It’s detective. Let me see your cell phones. | 是警探 让我看看你们的手机 |
[32:25] | – Why? – ‘Cause I said so. | -为什么 -因为我说了 |
[32:28] | Are we under arrest? | 我们被捕了吗 |
[32:29] | You keep acting like this, you might be. | 你再这样 可能会被捕 |
[32:31] | Well, um, I don’t see a warrant. | 我可没看到搜查令 |
[32:33] | So unless you can prove probable cause | 除非你能证明你有合理依据 |
[32:35] | or an imminent threat, | 或是威胁迫在眉睫 |
[32:37] | we don’t have to show you anything. | 否则我们不必给你看任何东西 |
[32:38] | That’s cute. That’s really good. What, you a lawyer? | 真可爱 说得不错 你是律师吗 |
[32:41] | It’s called Reddit, detective. We know our rights. | 有微博啊 警探 我们知道我们的权力 |
[32:44] | – Let me explain to you about your rights — -Jane. | -我来给你们解释一下你们的权利吧 -简 |
[32:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:53] | Look. | 看 |
[32:56] | Okay, you know what? Scratch the cell phones. | 好了 忘了手机吧 |
[32:59] | I just need to see the moron who took this. | 我要见那个拍这张照的蠢蛋 |
[33:12] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[33:18] | Holiday’s a badass! | 妮娜身手不错啊 |
[33:25] | Put that on Reddit. | 把这发到微博上 |
[33:31] | You get anything from Evan Ballard? | 你从伊万·巴拉德那里套出什么来了吗 |
[33:33] | Lawyer’s still in with him. | 律师还陪在他身边 |
[33:34] | Hey, Kiki’s coming into the robber tonight. | 听着 琪琪今天要来 |
[33:36] | Figured it’s time for her to meet everyone. | 我想也是时候让她见见大家了 |
[33:38] | Can you make it? | 你能去吗 |
[33:39] | Sure. You’re introducing her to all of us at once? | 当然 你要把她一次介绍给我们所有人认识 |
[33:42] | Brave man. | 真有勇气 |
[33:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:45] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:47] | You’re not having second thoughts about Kiki, are you? | 你不会改主意了 不想和琪琪在一起了吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, no, no. Kiki’s great. | 不不 琪琪很好 |
[33:51] | It’s the healthiest relationship I’ve had in… | 这或许是我有生以来最健康的… |
[33:54] | maybe ever. | 一段关系 |
[33:55] | But now that she’s about to meet the family, | 但因为她要和大家见面了 |
[33:57] | it’s making me realize I… | 这让我意识到我… |
[33:59] | I really wanna keep her around. | 我真的想把她留在身边 |
[34:02] | So what’s the problem? | 所以有什么问题 |
[34:04] | Well, my track record with women suggests | 我的情史告诉我 |
[34:07] | that the odds of this working out aren’t so great. | 我们能走到最后的几率不太高 |
[34:09] | Everyone’s track record is terrible | 每个人的情史都是一笔烂账 |
[34:10] | until they meet the one that works. | 直到他们遇见了那个可以相守一生的人 |
[34:11] | – When’d you get so smart? – Ah, I’ve always been smart. | -你什么时候那么聪明了 -一直都是 |
[34:15] | Not that anyone would notice. | 只是没人会注意到罢了 |
[34:24] | So far, the kid’s sticking to his story. | 到目前为止 这孩子坚持自己的主张 |
[34:26] | Says he was hanging out on Prescott Trail yesterday around 6, | 说他昨天六点左右在自由之路上闲逛的时候 |
[34:28] | found the cell phone in the dirt. | 发现了地上的手机 |
[34:30] | And thought what, “Hey, free phone”? | 然后想”这不是免费的手机嘛”是吗 |
[34:31] | Pretty much. And he figured out the password | 差不多 他根据屏幕上的手指污迹 |
[34:34] | – by the finger smudges on the screen. – Smart. | -推算出了密码 -很聪明 |
[34:36] | That’s not the first word I’d use to describe him, | 我不会用这个词形容他 |
[34:38] | but he says that he didn’t see anyone or anything, | 但他说他没看到别人或者其他东西 |
[34:41] | and that includes our body. | 包括我们那具尸体 |
[34:42] | – You believe him? – I’m starting to, yeah. | -你相信他 -我开始相信他了 没错 |
[34:44] | Stealing a cell phone hardly seems like a motive for murder. | 偷手机看上去不太像谋杀的动机 |
[34:50] | Evan Ballard’s lawyer wants to talk. | 伊万·巴拉德的律师想谈谈 |
[34:52] | – You think he’s gonna cop to the killing? – I doubt it. | -你觉得他会承认谋杀吗 -我很怀疑 |
[34:54] | He seemed genuinely surprised when he heard Stuart was dead. | 他听到斯图尔特的死讯时看上去真的很惊讶 |
[34:57] | So we have two thieves and no killer. | 这么说我们抓住了两个小偷 没有凶手 |
[35:00] | Nina get anything off that phone? | 妮娜在手机里找到什么了吗 |
[35:02] | She’s working on it. | 她还在努力 |
[35:07] | Hey. What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[35:08] | I went through Stuart’s phone. | 我翻了斯图尔特的手机 |
[35:10] | Mostly friends and family, | 主要是朋友和家人 |
[35:11] | but I also found some texts from Heather Matthews. | 但我还发现了几条海瑟·马修斯发的短信 |
[35:14] | The client with the jealous husband? | 丈夫很嫉妒的那个客户 |
[35:16] | Her messages to Stuart started a week ago | 她是从一周前开始给斯图尔特发信息的 |
[35:18] | and became increasingly agitated. | 内容日益焦虑不安 |
[35:19] | They suddenly stopped yesterday. | 昨天突然不发了 |
[35:21] | Look at this. | 听这条 |
[35:22] | “I don’t understand why you’re ignoring me. | “我不明白你为什么不理我 |
[35:24] | I know you were home yesterday.” | 我知道你昨天在家” |
[35:25] | That sounds like she might’ve been stalking him. | 听上去她好像在跟踪他 |
[35:28] | What do we have on her? | 我们有她什么资料 |
[35:29] | No criminal record, | 她没有犯罪记录 |
[35:30] | but her bank account shows a withdrawal | 但是一周前 她的银行账户 |
[35:32] | of $2,500 from savings a week ago. | 产生了两千五百美金的取款交易 |
[35:34] | Might explain that first edition “Don Juan” | 也许你在斯图尔特的宿舍里找到的 |
[35:36] | you found in Stuart’s dorm. | 那本初版的《唐璜》就是这么来的 |
[35:37] | Well, maybe it was a gift. | 也许是送他的礼物 |
[35:38] | Heather also doesn’t have much of an online presence, | 海瑟也不怎么上网 |
[35:40] | but this may be why — | 而原因有可能是 |
[35:41] | she’s got three social media accounts that were closed | 她有三个社交媒体的帐号都因 |
[35:43] | for inappropriate and abusive conduct. | 不恰当和侮辱性内容被关掉了 |
[35:45] | Evan Ballard’s lawyer wants to deal. | 伊万·巴拉德的律师想达成协议 |
[35:47] | He know something about the murder? | 他有和谋杀案相关的线索 |
[35:49] | Evan admitted that he sold information | 伊万承认他曾向一些 |
[35:50] | to several Yourperfectmate clients | 想要知道自己线上男友真实身份的 |
[35:52] | who wanted to learn the identities | 完美伴侣客户 |
[35:53] | of their online boyfriends. | 兜售过信息 |
[35:54] | Was one of them Heather Matthews? | 其中包括海瑟·马修斯吗 |
[35:55] | It was. That’s why he lawyered up. | 是的 所以他才请了律师 |
[35:57] | Didn’t want to be charged as an accessory to murder. | 他不想被指控为谋杀从犯 |
[35:59] | – We gotta bring her in. – I’ll get Jane. | -我们得把她带到局里来 -我去叫简 |
[36:10] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[36:13] | Gasoline. | 是汽油 |
[36:20] | She’s gonna torch the place. | 她要把整个房子点着 |
[36:22] | Get the front. I’ll go around back. | 你们从前门进 我去后面 |
[36:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:34] | Boston P.D.! Don’t move! | 波士顿警察局 不许动 |
[36:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:40] | Put the lighter up. | 把打火机举起来 |
[36:42] | He said he was going to leave me. | 他说他要离开我 |
[36:45] | Why does everyone wanna leave me? | 为什么所有人都想离开我 |
[36:46] | Heather, listen to me, okay? | 海瑟 听我说 好吗 |
[36:48] | I understand that this is hard for you. | 我明白这对你来说很不容易 |
[36:50] | I thought Stuart loved me. | 我以为斯图尔特爱我 |
[36:53] | But then he told me it wasn’t real. | 可他告诉我那不是真的 |
[36:56] | He didn’t even appreciate the book. | 他根本都不喜欢那本书 |
[36:58] | And it was a very thoughtful gift. | 那是份很贴心的礼物 |
[36:59] | It was perfect! | 简直就完美 |
[37:01] | I followed him onto the trail because… | 我跟踪他上登山道是因为 |
[37:03] | I wanted him to understand how much I cared. | 我想让他明白我有多在乎 |
[37:08] | He told me to leave him alone. | 他让我躲他远点 |
[37:11] | Wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey. | 等一下 等一下 等等 |
[37:13] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[37:14] | Look at me, okay? | 看着我 好吗 |
[37:17] | I know that you did not want to hurt Stuart. Okay? | 我知道你并不想伤害斯图尔特的 |
[37:21] | Just like I know you don’t wanna do this. | 就像我知道你也不想这么做 |
[37:23] | I know you don’t wanna hurt Rick. Okay? | 我知道你不想伤害里克的 好吗 |
[37:25] | I don’t wanna hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[37:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:28] | But nobody leaves me. | 但是谁都别想离开我 |
[37:32] | No! | 不 |
[37:38] | Nice catch. | 接得漂亮 |
[37:43] | Easy. Take it easy. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[37:45] | Put your hands behind your back. It’s gonna be okay. | 把手背到背后 没事的 |
[37:55] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[37:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[37:58] | What? I’m not messing with you. | 怎么了 我这可不是在逗你 |
[38:01] | Jane. Okay, I’m messing with you a little bit. | -简 -好吧 是有点想逗你 |
[38:04] | I got gasoline on my jacket, | 我的外套上蹭上汽油了 |
[38:06] | and luckily, I had this…at…my chair. | 幸运的是 我椅子上还有这件 |
[38:11] | Oh, goodness. | 天啊 |
[38:13] | All right. Well, before we go… | 好吧 在我们出发前 |
[38:17] | there is something that I wanted to say. | 我要跟你说件事 |
[38:20] | Are you gonna make some sort of proclamation? | 你是要发表宣言吗 |
[38:27] | I am who I am | 我成为今天这个样子 |
[38:28] | because of the things that have happened in my life, | 皆因我生命中发生的种种 |
[38:30] | the good and the bad. | 有好也有坏 |
[38:32] | Sounds very proclamation-y. | 听上去很像是宣言 |
[38:34] | My relationships with my family | 我和我家人的关系 |
[38:36] | have been… challenging at times, | 有时候很有挑战性 |
[38:39] | and they’ve certainly had a significant influence. | 而这种关系也的确造成了显著的影响 |
[38:42] | But other people have been just as important. | 但是其他人对我来说也同样重要 |
[38:45] | Do you mean super…smart and funny people | 你是指那些超级聪明 幽默 |
[38:49] | that don’t mind borrowing leftovers from your fridge? | 并且不介意吃掉你冰箱里剩菜的那些人吗 |
[38:54] | If it wasn’t for you, Jane, | 简 要不是因为有你 |
[38:55] | and your family, | 和你的家人 |
[38:56] | I think I would probably be one of those people | 我想我可能就会成为那种 |
[38:59] | that’s sitting home on a Friday night, | 周五晚上独自坐在家里 |
[39:01] | reading medical journals. | 读医学期刊的人 |
[39:02] | And instead, I’m heading out for the evening, | 而现在我晚上要和朋友们一起 |
[39:04] | surrounded by friends. | 出去玩 |
[39:06] | Oh, please. You love those medical journals. | 拜托 你爱死那些医学期刊了 |
[39:09] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[39:10] | But you all keep me so busy, I never run out of new ones. | 但是你们就够我忙的了 我永远看不完那些期刊 |
[39:14] | In that case, you’re welcome. | 这样说的话 不用谢 |
[39:17] | Now let’s go! | 那我们走吧 |
[39:19] | Please don’t do that in public. | 拜托你不要在大庭广众下这样 |
[39:21] | I can’t help it! | 我忍不住 |
[39:23] | Jane, that fringe is gonna scratch your cornea. | 简 那些流苏会刮伤你的眼角膜的 |
[39:26] | Or yours, so stay back! | 还有你的 所以躲我远点 |
[39:29] | I’ll just do it to the car. | 我只会对车做这个动作 |
[39:31] | I promise… but keep your distance! | 我保证 但还是离我远点 |
[39:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:44] | …and that’s when I realized | 就在那时 我才发现 |
[39:46] | the towel was stuck in the elevator door. | 毛巾卡在了电梯门里 |
[39:48] | – No! – Yes! | -不是吧 -就是 |
[39:49] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么办 |
[39:50] | So I stood up straight | 于是我就立正站好 |
[39:52] | and I saluted the very shocked army captain | 然后向那个惊呆了的军官敬礼 |
[39:54] | and said, “Just doing my part for the enlisted men, sir.” | 并说道”我只是想为入伍军人尽一份力 长官” |
[40:01] | – I’ll get the next round. – Oh, I’ll get ’em. | -下一轮我请 -我来吧 |
[40:03] | No, let me. I’m in good with the owner. | 不 让我来吧 我跟店主关系不错 |
[40:05] | Besides, when will you all have time to talk about me? | 再说了 我离席你们才能一块谈论我呀 |
[40:11] | Okay, she’s fantastic. | 好吧 她棒极了 |
[40:12] | Why have you been hiding her all this time? | 你为什么一直藏着不让我们见她 |
[40:14] | I was afraid you all might scare her off. | 我怕你们会把她吓跑 |
[40:16] | Mm. Oh, not a chance. She loves us. | 不可能 她很爱我们的 |
[40:19] | And we love her. | 我们也爱她 |
[40:20] | I’m so happy I had a chance to meet her. | 我很高兴能有机会认识她 |
[40:22] | – I’m sorry I have to leave. – I’m just happy you were here. | -抱歉我得先走了 -你能来我就已经很高兴了 |
[40:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:25] | You sure you don’t wanna take a twirl in the fringe jacket? | 你确定你不想穿那件流苏夹克扭一下吗 |
[40:28] | I’m seriously tempted, but I think I’m okay. | 确实很有诱惑性 但我还是算了吧 |
[40:31] | All right. But just so you know, | 好吧 但是你知道 |
[40:34] | the fringe is always here for you. | 流苏会一直在这等着你的 |
[40:35] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[40:56] | Cam, I’ll catch up with you after the lecture, if that’s okay? | 卡姆 咱们讲座后再聊好吗 |
[41:02] | As it turns out, | 结果 |
[41:04] | I couldn’t resist the pull of a Dr. Moore lecture. | 我还是无法抗拒莫尔博士的讲座 |
[41:08] | Well, I can hardly blame you. You’re only human. | 这不怪你 你也只是个凡人 |
[41:11] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[41:13] | Sure. | 好 |
[41:15] | One thing I should mention | 本着完全公开的原则 |
[41:16] | in the interest of full disclosure… | 有件事我应该告诉你 |
[41:19] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[41:21] | I actually find the Eastern Khmu dialect | 我实际上觉得东克木方言 |
[41:25] | more interesting than the Western Khmu. | 比西克木方言更有趣 |
[41:26] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[41:28] | Oh, no, no. Narrow registration, tonal palate. | 不不 狭窄的音栓配合 音调的感觉 |
[41:32] | The language is much purer. | 东克木方言要纯得多 |