时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Run. | 跑 |
[00:07] | Run. | 跑 |
[00:09] | Walk. | 走 |
[00:13] | Slow. | 减速 |
[00:15] | And, Duke, and sit. | 公爵 坐下 |
[00:20] | You’re such a good boy. | 真是乖孩子 |
[00:23] | Yes. | 真乖 |
[00:24] | I know you want to practice more, but…I need a rest. | 我知道你还想练习 但我得歇一会儿 |
[00:30] | I promise we’ll practice more later. | 我保证一会儿接着练 |
[00:34] | Boy. | 天哪 |
[00:35] | I don’t know how you keep your cool. | 真不知道你是怎么让自己凉爽的 |
[00:38] | It’s so hot out here, and you’re in that fur coat. | 天气这么热 你身上的毛又那么厚 |
[00:41] | I’ve got your favorite — brown rice, salmon, and kale. | 我准备了你最爱吃的糙米 三文鱼和甘蓝 |
[00:46] | Come on, it’s delicious. | 你看 可好吃了 |
[00:59] | Looks like it came out of your grandmother’s closet. | 看着像你奶奶的衣服 |
[01:01] | You said stylish and demure. | 你说的要时尚又端庄 |
[01:03] | I have never used the word “Demure.” | 我可没用过”端庄”这个词 |
[01:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | Then this will be… perfect. | 那这件最完美了 |
[01:12] | I’m interviewing with a condo board, | 我要见的是公寓董事会 |
[01:14] | Not auditioning for “The bachelor.” | 不是参加《单身汉》[真人秀]的试镜 |
[01:17] | I think a bright color would look striking on you. | 亮色能让你更出众 |
[01:19] | Listen to Maura. She always looks good. | 听莫拉的 她一向很会穿 |
[01:21] | Mind your own business. Thank you very much. | 少管闲事 谢谢 |
[01:24] | He’s been in there for 20 minutes. | 他都在里面待了二十分钟了 |
[01:25] | The art of shaving | 刮胡子 |
[01:26] | requires a hot towel to loosen the pores, | 需要用热毛巾扩张毛孔 |
[01:28] | oil to soften the skin, | 用润肤油软化皮肤 |
[01:29] | and a rich cream to ease the friction. | 然后用大量的泡沫减小摩擦 |
[01:32] | Yo, you want an ease of friction, | 你要是想减小摩擦 |
[01:33] | quit hogging the bathroom. | 那就别霸占着卫生间 |
[01:35] | You definitely need your own place. | 你真的需要找个住的地方 |
[01:37] | This is stunning. It’s couture. | 这件漂亮 这件是时装 |
[01:39] | It’s gonna make me look like big bird. | 穿它会让我像只大鸟 |
[01:40] | A recent psychological study found that wearing warm colors | 一项最近的心理学调查发现穿着暖色调 |
[01:43] | makes people feel that you are friendly and approachable, | 会让人觉得你是个友好随和的人 |
[01:45] | so something yellow might be more inviting. | 所以黄色衣服或许会更引人注目 |
[01:49] | Do you really want this place? | 你到底要不要这个房子 |
[01:51] | Yes, I do. | 我要 |
[01:53] | It is three blocks from Fenway, | 这里离芬威球场只有三个街区 |
[01:56] | four blocks from work, miles from ma… | 离警局只有四个街区 离我妈百丈远 |
[01:59] | And 10% under market value. | 还比市价低10% |
[02:01] | Well, great. Then you have to woo the board. | 那你必须得给董事会留下好印象 |
[02:03] | You know, the real-estate market | 如今的房产市场 |
[02:04] | is highly competitive right now. | 竞争相当激烈 |
[02:06] | Did you prepare for your interview? | 你准备面试了吗 |
[02:08] | Puh-lease. I got five years of tax returns, | 拜托 我准备了五年的纳税申报单 |
[02:10] | I got a recommendation from the chief, | 还有警部的推荐信 |
[02:12] | one from my priest, one from my former landlord. | 神父的推荐信 前房东的推荐信 |
[02:15] | You are all over this. | 万事俱备了啊 |
[02:17] | Right? | 对啊 |
[02:19] | That dress is perfect. | 这裙子太完美了 |
[02:22] | Sophisticated with just a dash of va-voom. | 美丽又有点风情 |
[02:25] | I think it has a little too much va-voom. | 我觉得风情有点多 |
[02:27] | Trust me, in that dress, the condo’s already yours. | 相信我 穿这条裙子 房子已经是你的了 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:33] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:34] | Isles. | 我是艾尔斯 |
[02:37] | Okay, we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[02:39] | It’s all yours. | 我用完了 |
[02:42] | Thank you for hurrying. | 谢谢你抓紧时间 |
[03:21] | What did Cujo do? | 这狂犬干什么了 |
[03:23] | Protecting the body. | 保护尸体 |
[03:24] | He wouldn’t let anybody near her. | 它不让任何人接近她 |
[03:26] | Meter reader found her. | 抄表员发现了她 |
[03:28] | Hey, sophisticated with just a touch of va-voom. | 美丽又有点风情啊 |
[03:32] | She texted you. | 她给你发短信了 |
[03:33] | We’re just trying to be supportive. | 我们只是想表示支持 |
[03:34] | Well, let’s just try to be detectives. | 我们还是当好警探吧 |
[03:37] | Victim is Mona Evans, lived alone. | 受害人名叫梦娜·埃文斯 独居 |
[03:39] | Neighbor across the street said she kept to herself. | 对门的邻居说她不与外人往来 |
[03:41] | Spent most of her time with the dog. | 多数时间都陪着狗 |
[03:43] | She’s got three shelves of dog show trophies in there | 她屋里有三架子的犬展奖杯 |
[03:45] | and a bunch of pictures of man’s best friend. | 还有一大堆人类最好朋友的照片 |
[03:47] | Mm, not those pictures where the dogs are dressed up in costumes. | 可别是那种给狗穿衣服的照片 |
[03:51] | What is he, a dentist? | 打扮成什么了 牙医吗 |
[03:53] | Plumber? Superman? | 水管工 超人 |
[03:55] | FBI. | 联调局探员 |
[03:56] | Well, they just wear suits. | 他们只穿制服 |
[03:57] | How do you know he’s not an accountant? | 你怎么知道不是会计师 |
[03:58] | Had an I.D. | 有名牌 |
[04:00] | Ah! People are nuts. | 人们都疯了 |
[04:02] | When’s your interview with the condo board? | 你和公寓董事会的面谈是几点 |
[04:03] | Oh, as soon as I’m done here. | 这边完事就过去 |
[04:05] | As soon as Maura rules this as an accident. She drown? | 只要莫拉判定这是场意外 她是溺死的吗 |
[04:08] | I can’t say definitely. | 我不能说的太绝对 |
[04:10] | What about time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[04:11] | Water makes that assessment difficult. | 水对分析造成了一定影响 |
[04:13] | The one thing I can tell you | 我只能告诉你们 |
[04:17] | is that she appears to have been attacked by her dog. | 她看起来像是被她的狗攻击了 |
[04:21] | Ugh. Thought her and cujo were tight. | 还以为她和狗很亲呢 |
[04:24] | Dog’s name is Duke. | 狗的名字叫公爵 |
[04:25] | A trained and well-loved dog attacking its owner | 一只受过训练且备受关爱的狗会袭击主人 |
[04:28] | is very unusual. | 很不寻常 |
[04:29] | I’m gonna need a blood sample to rule out rabies. | 我需要采血排除狂犬病的嫌疑 |
[04:31] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[04:35] | Question. | 问题 |
[04:36] | Where do you keep your gun? | 你把枪放哪儿了 |
[04:37] | Oh, don’t ask. | 还是别问了 |
[04:42] | We’re gonna need a blood sample from the dog. | 我们需要狗的血样 |
[04:44] | I’ll have it drawn up at the pound and sent over to you. | 我会在收容所抽血寄给你们 |
[04:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Get down. Down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[04:50] | Good boy. Boy, he is well trained. | 真乖 它真是训练有素啊 |
[04:52] | Not when it comes to getting in the cage. | 把它往笼子关的时候就不这样了 |
[04:54] | You can understand why he was agitated. | 你得理解 它很不安 |
[04:56] | He’s what we call dangerously aggressive. | 它属于我们口中的危险恶狗 |
[04:57] | That’s all I need to understand. | 我只需要理解这点就行了 |
[05:01] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 你们要怎么处理它 |
[05:02] | He attacked someone. | 它攻击了人 |
[05:04] | He’ll be quarantined for 24 hours and then put down. | 它会被隔离24小时然后处死 |
[05:07] | We haven’t determined that he actually attacked anyone. | 我们还没认定它真的攻击了人呢 |
[05:10] | You a dog lover? | 你是爱狗族吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[05:12] | Figures. | 我看也是 |
[05:13] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[05:14] | Means we have a different perspective. | 意思是我们的视角不同 |
[05:16] | When I see bite marks on victims, | 我看到受害人身上的咬痕时 |
[05:17] | I consider it an attack. | 我就会认为那是攻击 |
[05:19] | And that’s what’s going in my report. | 我也会在报告里这么写 |
[05:20] | Well, don’t do anything till BPD files a report. | 在波士顿警局提交报告前请不要有所行动 |
[05:23] | I don’t make the rules, Sergeant…Korsak. | 规矩不是我定的 科萨克警司 |
[05:26] | You want something special, you talk to my boss. | 你如果有特殊要求 去找我的上司谈吧 |
[05:43] | Okay, so these are exactly the same sloppy joes | 来了 这与我和简小时候 |
[05:47] | that she made me and Jane when we were little. | 她给我们做的牛肉酱汉堡一模一样 |
[05:49] | – It’s like having a home-cooked meal in a restaurant. – Right? | -这就像在餐馆里吃到了家常菜 -对吧 |
[05:52] | So, how’s it going with you and Jane | 你和简同处一个屋檐下 |
[05:54] | living under the same roof? | 感觉怎么样 |
[05:57] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[05:59] | Yeah, you know, we’re actually getting along pretty good. | 我们相处的还挺融洽呢 |
[06:02] | It’s nice having her around. | 她能来我很开心 |
[06:03] | Is that right? | 是真的吗 |
[06:05] | Uh…Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | You told me you guys are driving each other crazy. | 你告诉我你们俩快把彼此弄疯了 |
[06:17] | Why didn’t you tell her the truth? | 为什么不跟她说实话 |
[06:18] | Because then she’d go to Jane and start nosing around, | 因为她会去找简然后跟她嚷嚷 |
[06:21] | and then Jane will want to know why I was complaining to ma, | 然后简就会想知道我为什么跟妈抱怨 |
[06:23] | and the whole thing is like a vicious circle. | 然后整件事就变成了一个恶性循环 |
[06:25] | So, what’s the real problem with you and Jane? | 所以你跟简之间到底有什么问题 |
[06:29] | One bathroom, two adults. | 一个卫生间 两个成年人 |
[06:31] | Why not tell your mom that? | 你为什么不跟你妈妈说这个 |
[06:33] | The minute I tell her, it becomes a big deal. | 我一跟她说 这就成了大事 |
[06:34] | Besides, Jane has a meeting with a condo board today. | 而且 简今天要去见一个公寓董事会 |
[06:37] | If that goes well, then she’ll be out of my place real soon, | 如果顺利的话 她很快就能从我那搬走了 |
[06:40] | and I’ve avoided a family crisis. | 这样就避免了一场家庭危机 |
[06:42] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[06:44] | You sure you don’t want to tell me anything? | 你确定你没有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[06:48] | Me? No. | 我 没有 |
[06:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:52] | I got nothing. | 我啥都不知道 |
[06:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:58] | She knows we’re lying. | 她知道我们在撒谎 |
[06:59] | She always knows. | 她永远都知道 |
[07:07] | I thought you had your interview with the condo board. | 我以为你去跟公寓董事会面试去了 |
[07:09] | It’s already done. | 已经结束了 |
[07:11] | That was fast. How did it go? | 真快啊 你表现怎么样 |
[07:13] | I was so ready for this | 我准备好了所有的 |
[07:15] | with all my financials and my recommendations. | 财产报告和推荐信 |
[07:17] | They didn’t care about any of it. | 但他们完全不在乎这些 |
[07:19] | What did they care about? | 那他们在乎什么 |
[07:19] | They wanted to know if I had a boyfriend. | 他们想知道我有没有男朋友 |
[07:22] | Well, that’s an easy one. | 这个问题很简单 |
[07:24] | They wanted to know | 他们想知道 |
[07:25] | if I belonged to an online dating service. | 我有没有注册相亲网站 |
[07:28] | If I had a lot of friends, what I like to drink. | 我是不是有很多朋友 我爱喝什么 |
[07:31] | What, are they planning your wedding? | 什么 他们在给你准备婚礼吗 |
[07:33] | I know, right? No. | 有意思吧 不 |
[07:35] | They only wanted to know | 他们只是想知道 |
[07:36] | if I was gonna be loud and have parties | 我会不很吵而且开派对 |
[07:38] | and keep them from curling up with their books at 7:00 P.M. | 让他们从晚上七点开始往天花板上扔书 |
[07:41] | How do you think you did? | 你觉得你表现怎么样 |
[07:43] | Well, I got a little annoyed. | 我有点生气 |
[07:48] | There’s other condos. | 还有别的公寓呢 |
[07:50] | Not like this one. | 没有这么好的了 |
[07:51] | How’d the interview go? | 面试怎么样 |
[07:53] | Fantastic. | 很好 |
[07:54] | Great. When you moving out? | 太好了 你什么时候搬走 |
[07:55] | So soon. | 很快 |
[07:57] | What do you got there? | 你手里拿的是什么 |
[07:58] | Autopsy results. | 验尸报告 |
[07:59] | Oh. Did she drown or did the dog kill her? | 她是淹死的还是被狗杀死的 |
[08:02] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[08:03] | So, she was dead when she went into the pool? | 那她掉进泳池前就死了吗 |
[08:05] | Or almost dead. | 或者死得差不多了 |
[08:06] | What killed her? | 她是怎么死的 |
[08:07] | Acute strychnine toxicity. | 急性马钱子碱中毒 |
[08:11] | She was poisoned. | 她被人下毒了 |
[08:21] | Kent! | 肯特 |
[08:27] | Kent. Hey. | 肯特 |
[08:28] | Hey, did you call the Harris family? | 你给哈里斯家打电话了吗 |
[08:31] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:32] | The family of the girl who died in the car accident. | 那个死于车祸女孩的家人 |
[08:34] | Uh, yeah, I-I believe I did. | 对 我觉得我打过了 |
[08:38] | Okay, then why did they call again this morning | 好吧 那他们为什么还 |
[08:41] | and leave a message asking about the cause of death? | 今早打电话来留言询问死因呢 |
[08:44] | Uh…Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[08:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:47] | I, um, I didn’t do it | 我没有打电话 |
[08:49] | because I was, uh, I was — I was busy. | 是因为我…我太忙了 |
[08:50] | I was doing this report, and, um — | 我在做这个报告 还有… |
[08:52] | I’ve asked you twice to call them. | 我跟你说了两次给他们打电话 |
[08:54] | Right. Well, uh, I figured | 好吧 我觉得 |
[08:56] | since it wasn’t ruled as a homicide… | 既然那没有被定为谋杀案… |
[08:58] | They’ve been through so much. | 他们经受了很多痛苦 |
[08:59] | They deserve to hear from us. | 我们应该告知他们 |
[09:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:03] | It’s our job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[09:05] | Right. | 对 |
[09:07] | And you’ll call. | 你会打电话的 |
[09:28] | Find any rat poison at the house? | 在房子里发现老鼠药了吗 |
[09:30] | No rat poison and no signs of infestation. | 没有老鼠药也没有老鼠药出现过的痕迹 |
[09:32] | Well, suicide seemed like a long shot. | 不太可能是自杀 |
[09:34] | She had no apparent health issues or financial problems. | 她没有明显的健康问题和财务问题 |
[09:37] | She wasn’t seeing a therapist, | 她没见过心理医生 |
[09:38] | and there were no calls to a suicide hotline. | 也没有打过自杀热线 |
[09:40] | And she made plans to attend several upcoming dog shows. | 而且她计划参加好几个即将举办的犬展 |
[09:43] | Anybody benefit from her death? | 有谁会因为她的死而获利吗 |
[09:45] | Her husband passed away several years ago. | 她丈夫几年前死了 |
[09:47] | She lived alone on a small pension | 她依靠在城里的图书馆 |
[09:48] | after working 25 years at the downtown library. | 工作25年后的微薄养老金过活 |
[09:51] | Only had $2,317 in her savings. | 她的账户上只有2317块钱 |
[09:53] | She owned her home, but she was upside down on her mortgage. | 房子是她的 但她被房贷压得喘不过气 |
[09:56] | From what we can see, she spent most of her money on her dog. | 据我们所知 她的大部分钱都花在了狗身上 |
[09:58] | She had two daughters. | 她有两个女儿 |
[10:00] | One had a long history of drug-related arrests, | 一个总是因为吸毒被逮捕 |
[10:03] | and the other was a model citizen. | 另一个是位模范市民 |
[10:05] | I know the one I want to talk to. | 我知道我想去找哪个谈谈了 |
[10:06] | The other one’s on her way in. | 另一个正在来的路上 |
[10:08] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[10:10] | But you have no evidence that dog is dangerous. | 但你没有证据证明那条狗是危险的 |
[10:13] | I understand that your facility is overcrowded. | 我明白你那里很拥挤 |
[10:16] | As one law-enforcement officer to another, | 我们同为执法部门的官员 |
[10:18] | could you give us a little more time? | 你能多给我们一些时间吗 |
[10:21] | I appreciate your cooperation. | 非常感谢你的配合 |
[10:27] | Takes a big man not to go to another man’s office | 你不去他办公室凑他 |
[10:29] | and punch him in the face. | 已经是大人有大量了 |
[10:31] | It had to be done. | 必须这么办 |
[10:32] | I don’t think that dog would hurt a fly. | 我觉得那只狗连苍蝇都不会伤害 |
[10:34] | How much time did you get? | 你争取到了多长时间 |
[10:35] | Another 24 hours. | 另外二十四小时 |
[10:36] | Well, that’s like seven days in dog years. | 那对狗来说相当于七天了 |
[10:40] | I hope it’s enough. | 希望这些时间够用 |
[10:43] | Mona’s daughter’s here. | 梦娜的女儿到了 |
[10:56] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[10:57] | When’s the last time you saw your mother? | 你上次见到你母亲是什么时候 |
[11:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:01] | A couple of weeks ago. We weren’t close. | 几周以前吧 我们并不亲密 |
[11:04] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[11:05] | Duke. | 公爵 |
[11:06] | Do you think he was dangerous? | 你觉得它很危险吗 |
[11:08] | Hardly. | 并不 |
[11:09] | So, why didn’t you see more of your mom? | 那你为什么不多见见你母亲 |
[11:12] | My mother grew up with alcoholic parents. | 我妈妈的父母都是酒鬼 |
[11:15] | They were too drunk to get her up for school | 他们总是喝得太醉 没法送她上学 |
[11:17] | and make her dinner. | 或者给她做饭 |
[11:18] | She raised herself and then married a man just like them. | 她把自己养大然后嫁给了一个跟他们一样的人 |
[11:22] | I think dogs were easier than people, even her own children. | 我想她觉得狗比人好相处 甚至超过自己的孩子 |
[11:27] | After a while, I realized there was no point | 一段时间后 我意识到争取她的注意 |
[11:29] | in fighting for her attention. | 是没有用的 |
[11:31] | That’s very understanding. | 可以理解 |
[11:33] | I’ve had a lot of therapy. | 我接受过很多治疗 |
[11:34] | Any idea why someone would want to kill her? | 你知道有谁会想杀她吗 |
[11:38] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:39] | What about your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[11:40] | She’s screwed up, but Sarah couldn’t do something like that. | 莎拉很没用 但她不会做这种事 |
[11:43] | She’s got two convictions of burglary. | 她犯过两次盗窃罪 |
[11:45] | She has a drug problem. | 她有毒瘾 |
[11:48] | Addicts need money. | 瘾君子需要钱 |
[11:49] | Sarah had hit my mom up for money all the time. | 莎拉总是管我妈妈要钱 |
[11:51] | And when she wouldn’t give her any, | 妈妈不给她钱 |
[11:52] | Sarah would get angry at mom for loving the dog more than us. | 她就会发怒 说妈妈爱狗胜过爱我们 |
[11:56] | But she wouldn’t hurt anyone. | 但她不会伤害任何人 |
[11:58] | We’ll still need to speak to her. | 我们还是要跟她谈谈 |
[12:01] | She lives on the streets. | 她露宿街头 |
[12:03] | You might want to check the shelters around the south end. | 你们可能得去南边的安置点找找 |
[12:06] | I’ll put out a B.O.L.O. | 我去发通缉令 |
[12:20] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[12:25] | Kent kissed me. | 肯特吻我了 |
[12:27] | What?! On the lips? | 什么 嘴对嘴吗 |
[12:29] | Yeah. We were just talking, | 是啊 我们就在那说话 |
[12:30] | And suddenly, he just kissed me. | 他突然就吻了我 |
[12:32] | Oh, it’s like a bad romance novel. | 三流爱情小说的情节啊 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we work together. | 是啊 我们是同事 |
[12:35] | – I know. – He’s my subordinate. | -我知道 -他是我的下属 |
[12:36] | – I know. – Therefore, any romantic involvement | -我知道 -所以私人感情 |
[12:38] | is strictly out of the question. | 是根本不能有的 |
[12:39] | I know! Are you sure? | 我知道 你确定吗 |
[12:42] | I almost forgot. How was your interview? | 我差点忘了 你的面试怎么样 |
[12:45] | You’re changing the subject. | 你在转移话题 |
[12:47] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[12:50] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[12:51] | So, it didn’t go well. | 所以是不顺利咯 |
[12:53] | Well, three bankruptcies, two D.U.I.S, | 三次破产 两次酒驾 |
[12:55] | and one arrest for indecent exposure by the board members | 一个董事会成员曾因露阴被捕 |
[12:59] | has me convinced it’s gonna be fine. | 使我确信 会没事的 |
[13:02] | You really think that threatening them with exposure | 你真觉得用露阴威胁他们 |
[13:05] | is the right way to go? | 是正确的选择吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | I mean, I’ll keep it quiet. | 我不会到处张扬的 |
[13:09] | You know, like a good neighbor would. | 做个好邻居 |
[13:12] | – Do you have anything case related to share? – Yes. | -案子有什么进展吗 -有 |
[13:15] | To figure out how the poison was ingested, | 为了弄清楚毒药是如何摄入的 |
[13:17] | I had the victim’s stomach contents analyzed. | 我检测了受害人的胃内容物 |
[13:19] | I found coffee, salmon, kale, brown rice. | 发现了咖啡 三文鱼 甘蓝 糙米 |
[13:23] | All were contaminated with strychnine. | 都沾染了马钱子碱 |
[13:25] | That’s a breakfast I’d skip. | 我可不想吃这样的早餐 |
[13:27] | But the small amount of food was not consistent | 但她的胃里食物很少 |
[13:30] | with the large amount of poison in her system. | 毒药却很多 |
[13:32] | So, I sent a tech over to the house, | 所以我派一名检验员去了她家 |
[13:34] | and he found salmon, kale, and brown rice | 他在冰箱里一个标着”狗食”的罐子里 |
[13:37] | in a container in the refrigerator labeled “Dog food.” | 发现了三文鱼 甘蓝和糙米 |
[13:40] | All tested positive for strychnine. | 里面都有马钱子碱 |
[13:42] | Well, if the poison was in the dog food, | 既然毒药在狗食里 |
[13:44] | why didn’t it kill the dog? | 为什么狗没事呢 |
[13:46] | Well, a dog’s sense of smell | 狗的嗅觉 |
[13:47] | is 20 times more sensitive than a human’s, | 是人类嗅觉的二十倍 |
[13:49] | So it’s possible that he smelled the poison | 有可能是它闻出了毒药 |
[13:51] | and refused to eat it. | 拒绝进食 |
[13:53] | And Mona didn’t smell it. | 而梦娜没闻出来 |
[13:55] | And if she didn’t want to waste it… | 如果她不想浪费 |
[13:57] | She ate it. | 就会把它吃掉 |
[13:59] | So, someone was trying to kill the dog | 所以是有人想杀狗 |
[14:01] | and Mona just got in the way. | 而梦娜只是躺枪 |
[14:17] | – Dr. Isles. – Yes! | -艾尔斯医生 -在 |
[14:19] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我没想吓你 |
[14:20] | Oh, no. Not — not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[14:22] | What can I do for you, Sergeant? | 有什么事 警司 |
[14:24] | Jane was filling me in on your theory | 简告诉我 你觉得 |
[14:25] | about Duke smelling the poison. | 公爵闻出了毒药 |
[14:26] | And I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[14:28] | since this dog has no history of being aggressive, | 既然这只狗没有暴力前科 |
[14:30] | maybe the bite marks on her arm | 也许她胳膊上的咬痕 |
[14:32] | are from Duke trying to pull her out of the pool trying to save her. | 是公爵想救她 把她拽出泳池时留下的 |
[14:34] | Well, that would be consistent | 这可以解释 |
[14:36] | with the puncture marks I saw. | 我见到的穿刺性咬痕 |
[14:37] | Did you test for strychnine in his system? | 你检测它体内的马钱子碱了吗 |
[14:39] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕还没有 |
[14:40] | We only used the blood sample to test for rabies. | 我们只用血样检测了狂犬病 |
[14:42] | But if he was the intended victim… | 如果它是目标受害者 |
[14:45] | Then I should do a more detailed examination of the dog. | 那我应该对狗做更细致的检查 |
[14:49] | So, I will e-mail the director of Animal Control | 我会给动物管理局局长打电话 |
[14:51] | and ask him to release Duke in our custody. | 让他把公爵交给我们 |
[14:53] | Thanks, Maura. | 谢谢 莫拉 |
[15:04] | Frankie, did we ever get a hit on the B.O.L.O. for Mona’s daughter? | 弗兰基 梦娜女儿的通缉令找到人了吗 |
[15:07] | Nothing. It’s like she disappeared. | 没有 她就像消失了一样 |
[15:09] | I started looking into who else would want Duke dead. | 我调查了一下还有谁希望公爵死 |
[15:12] | A woman named Delores Klobb | 一个叫德洛莉丝·克洛布的女人 |
[15:13] | filed 22 complaints with Animal Control | 曾经22次向动物管理局投诉 |
[15:15] | about Duke’s excessive barking. | 说公爵吠声扰民 |
[15:17] | That would make me want to kill the dog. | 换我我也想杀了狗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, especially since she lives right next door. | 是啊 特别是她就住在隔壁 |
[15:21] | Did we talk to her? | 我们跟她谈过了吗 |
[15:22] | Well, the uniforms knocked on her door | 警察在取证过程中 |
[15:23] | during the canvassing, but she didn’t answer. | 敲过她家的门 但没人应门 |
[15:25] | Well, maybe we should knock a little louder. | 也许我们该大点声敲 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:35] | Going somewhere? | 要出门吗 |
[15:37] | I’m moving to Florida. | 我要搬去佛罗里达 |
[15:38] | You come by to help me pack? | 你们是来帮我收拾包裹的吗 |
[15:41] | Two policemen came by to interview you this morning. | 两名警察今天早上来造访过 |
[15:44] | Only I wasn’t home. | 可我不在家 |
[15:45] | I was getting my hair done. | 我在做头发 |
[15:46] | You can ask at the salon. | 你可以问理发店 |
[15:48] | Which salon? | 哪一家 |
[15:49] | Cuts Galore. | 百样造型 |
[15:51] | You want to talk about Mona? | 你们想问梦娜的事吗 |
[15:53] | Is there something you want to tell us? | 有什么信息吗 |
[15:54] | I didn’t like her damn dog. | 我不喜欢她的死狗 |
[15:55] | Because he barked. | 因为它叫 |
[15:56] | Constantly. | 总是叫 |
[15:58] | And Mona wouldn’t do anything | 梦娜也不想想办法 |
[15:59] | except rub him on the head and say he was a good dog. | 成天摸着它的脑袋说它是好狗 |
[16:02] | Nobody else around here complained. | 但是这周边只有你投诉过 |
[16:04] | Well, maybe it didn’t bother them. | 大概是别人不觉得烦吧 |
[16:06] | They didn’t live right next door like I do. | 他们可不像我 正好住在隔壁 |
[16:07] | Maybe they were deaf. | 也许他们是聋子 |
[16:11] | You know, I watch cop shows. | 我看过警匪片 |
[16:12] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道现在是什么情况 |
[16:13] | You think I killed Mona because of Duke. | 你们觉得我因为讨厌公爵 杀了梦娜 |
[16:16] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[16:17] | I have been complaining about Duke for years. | 我都投诉公爵好几年了 |
[16:19] | If I was gonna kill Mona, | 如果我想杀梦娜 |
[16:20] | it would’ve been a long time ago, not now that I’m moving. | 我早就杀了 而不是现在我都要搬走了才杀 |
[16:24] | And you know, I am not the only one that didn’t like him. | 你也知道 不光我讨厌它 |
[16:26] | I don’t know how many times | 我都不知道有多少次 |
[16:27] | I had to listen to that drug-addict daughter | 听见那个瘾君子女儿因为狗的事 |
[16:29] | argue with Mona about that dog. | 跟梦娜吵架 |
[16:31] | When was the last time the daughter was here? | 她女儿最后一次来是什么时候 |
[16:39] | Four days ago. | 四天前 |
[16:41] | Oh, and there was that woman yesterday morning. | 昨天早上那个女人也来了 |
[16:44] | What woman? | 哪个女人 |
[16:45] | Mona called her Brenda. | 梦娜管她叫布兰达 |
[16:47] | She was about 5’3″, 120 pounds. | 大概一米六 五十公斤左右 |
[16:49] | Oh, they got into it, screaming about bitches and studs. | 她们吵得可大声呢 喊什么贱人之类 |
[16:53] | What’s with the notebook? | 你为什么要记录这些 |
[16:54] | Oh, I’ve been writing down license-plate numbers | 自从九十年代我们这儿发生了一系列 |
[16:56] | ever since we had a string of break-ins back in the ’90s. | 闯空门事件后我就一直记来访车牌 |
[17:00] | I write down the number of anyone who doesn’t belong. | 任何我不认识的人的车牌我都记 |
[17:04] | You wrote down my license plate. | 我的你也记了 |
[17:05] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[17:13] | I just talked to the woman | 我刚询问了 |
[17:14] | who got into it with Mona yesterday morning. | 昨天早上和梦娜吵架的女人 |
[17:17] | Her name is Brenda Grady. | 她的名字叫布兰达·格雷迪 |
[17:19] | She and Mona had a heated debate | 她和梦娜发生了一场激烈的争论 |
[17:20] | because Mona backed out of an agreement to breed Duke. | 因为梦娜终止了公爵的繁育协议 |
[17:24] | Apparently Duke is is like the Lebron James of dog shows. | 显然公爵可是犬展的小皇帝詹姆斯呢 |
[17:26] | I don’t know how Lebron would feel about that comparison. | 不知道勒布朗对你这个比喻作何想法 |
[17:29] | And she got angry because there’s this big show coming up. | 她生气是因为有场大型比赛临近了 |
[17:33] | It was the perfect place to… Sell his services. | 那是一个绝佳的 交配舞台 |
[17:37] | Well, angry enough to kill Duke? | 生气到要杀公爵吗 |
[17:39] | Not angry, but with an alibi. | 生气不重要 重要的是她有不在场证明 |
[17:41] | She’s been in Europe over the last month scouting show dogs, | 上个月她一直在欧洲各地寻访参赛犬 |
[17:44] | so she couldn’t have poisoned the dog food | 所以她没机会在我们圈定的 |
[17:46] | in the time frame that we’re looking at. | 时间窗内给狗食下毒 |
[17:48] | Okay, so we’re back to Mona’s daughter. | 好吧 那嫌疑又落回梦娜的女儿身上了 |
[17:49] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[17:50] | Brenda told me there’s plenty of dog-show enthusiasts | 布兰达跟我说有很多犬展狂热者 |
[17:53] | who would be thrilled to have Duke out of the competition. | 都会很高兴看到公爵出局的 |
[17:55] | – Thrilled enough to poison him? – Yeah. | -高兴到乐意下毒 -是的 |
[17:58] | Duke’s three biggest rivals | 公爵最大的三个对手 |
[17:59] | are a great dane, a malamute, | 是一只大丹犬 一只爱斯基摩犬 |
[18:02] | and a standard schnauzer. | 还有一只标准雪纳瑞 |
[18:05] | All three of them have been runners-up | 三只都在去年公爵 |
[18:06] | at every show that Duke won over the last year. | 参加过的比赛中得过亚军 |
[18:09] | Well, it is hard to beat Lebron in the clutch. | 小皇帝当然很难打败了 |
[18:11] | Easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[18:15] | How did you pull that off? | 你怎么做到的 |
[18:16] | He’s in protective custody. | 它现在处于保护性监护中 |
[18:20] | Who would want to kill you? | 谁会想要杀你呢 |
[18:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:24] | Look at that face. | 瞧瞧它的脸 |
[18:27] | Hey, you know what? | 对了 |
[18:29] | I wonder if whoever tried to kill him | 不知道想要杀它的凶手 |
[18:30] | knows that he’s still alive. | 知不知道它还活着 |
[18:32] | When is his competition that he’s supposed to be in? | 它要参加的犬展是什么时候 |
[18:34] | Every day this weekend at the convention center. | 这周周末 在会展中心 |
[18:37] | And all three of Duke’s rivals are gonna be there. | 公爵的三个对手也会参加 |
[18:39] | We slip backstage using Duke | 我们带着公爵溜进后台 |
[18:40] | and catch them off guard in their own turf? | 趁他们没有防备看看反应 |
[18:44] | Want to go undercover? | 想去当次卧底吗 |
[18:46] | Yes, he does. He does. | 它想呢 它想呢 |
[18:59] | All right, leash high. | 好的 狗绳拉高点 |
[19:01] | Your free hand palm up. | 空闲的手要手心向上 |
[19:04] | It’s important that you lead the dog | 重要的是你要带着威严和优雅 |
[19:05] | with authority and grace. | 牵它出来 |
[19:07] | You’re not just showing him off. | 你不只是在展示这只狗 |
[19:08] | You’re presenting him to be appreciated. | 同时也是在展示它的魅力 |
[19:10] | You know so much about it, why don’t you do it? | 你知道这么多那你来啊 |
[19:11] | Because he’s always been led by a woman. | 它一向是由女性指挥的 |
[19:14] | Is this really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[19:15] | The best way to get a reaction from Duke’s rivals | 测试公爵对手反应的最好方式 |
[19:17] | is to beat them. And you could do it. | 是打败它们 你能做到的 |
[19:19] | With your height and feminine form, | 就凭你的身高和女性的魅力 |
[19:21] | it accentuates Duke’s masculine line and strength. | 跟凸显了公爵的力量和阳刚之气 |
[19:24] | Well, you just don’t want to do this | 你不想干这事 |
[19:26] | ’cause you think it looks stupid. | 就是因为你觉得傻 |
[19:28] | I don’t want to do it, but I do think you look terrific. | 我是不想干 但我真觉得你看起来不错 |
[19:30] | Oh, I see a blue ribbon in your future. | 你一定能夺冠的 |
[19:32] | All right, bring him to a stop. | 好吧 让它停下 |
[19:34] | Hold him here in a sit position. | 拉住它 让它坐下 |
[19:36] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[19:41] | Are you appreciating him? | 你在欣赏它吗 |
[19:43] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:44] | Are you appreciating me? | 在欣赏我吗 |
[19:45] | More. | 更有了 |
[19:48] | Come. | 来 |
[19:51] | Up. | 上来 |
[19:52] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[19:54] | Now, presentation is everything. | 展示最重要了 |
[19:55] | This is what they call hand stacking. | 这就是所谓的平沙落雁式 |
[19:59] | That is what I’d call dating. | 这在我这儿叫约会 |
[20:02] | Jane, if you’re gonna take Duke to the dog show, | 简 你要带公爵参加比赛 |
[20:04] | you have to know how to handle him. Come on. | 就得知道怎么做 好啦 |
[20:07] | No, you’re right. Okay. | 你说的对 好吧 |
[20:09] | I’ll just — I’ll try the trotting thing again. | 我还是 再来一遍散步吧 |
[20:12] | Okay. Come on, bud, we can do this. | 好吧 走了伙计 我们能做到的 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:18] | See you at the dog show! | 犬展见了 |
[20:20] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[20:21] | Wait! Duke! | 等等 公爵 |
[20:28] | Oh! Hi, Angela. | 你好 安琪拉 |
[20:30] | Hi. I, uh, I brought you a treat. | 你好 我给你带了个小吃 |
[20:33] | Sloppy joe sliders. | 牛肉酱汉堡 |
[20:35] | Homemade this morning. | 今天早上我自己做的 |
[20:36] | They look so good. | 看起来真好吃 |
[20:39] | So, let’s sit. | 那我们坐坐吧 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:47] | Go ahead. Enjoy. | 吃吧 尝尝看 |
[20:53] | Perfection. | 简直完美 |
[20:56] | So, how are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[20:59] | I think you know. | 我觉得你知道 |
[21:02] | You mean Frankie and Jane? | 你是说弗兰基和简的事吗 |
[21:04] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[21:06] | So, what do you think is going on with them? | 你觉得他们俩之间出了什么事 |
[21:10] | I’m not sure it’s my place. | 我不知道这事我该不该说 |
[21:15] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[21:23] | May we have the hound group in the ring, please? | 请猎犬类上台 谢谢 |
[21:27] | Afghan hound… | 阿富汗猎犬 |
[21:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:41] | – No, I can’t do — – Oh, no, no, no. | -不行 我不成 -不不不 |
[21:43] | You got this. You got this. | 你可以的 你可以的 |
[21:46] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 我们走 |
[21:54] | Zsa, behave. | 扎扎 乖乖的 |
[22:05] | Great Dane, 3:00. | 大丹犬 三点钟方向 |
[22:07] | That is one big dog. | 真是只大狗啊 |
[22:08] | Could put a saddle on him and ride him into the show. | 简直可以加个鞍子直接骑来比赛 |
[22:12] | Well, let’s see how she feels | 那看看它对今天 |
[22:13] | about competing against Duke today. | 和公爵比赛作何反应吧 |
[22:18] | Easy. | 放松 |
[22:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:30] | What are you doing with Duke? | 你带着公爵是要干什么 |
[22:34] | I’m — I’m standing in for Mona. | 我 是代替梦娜来的 |
[22:36] | You can’t take her place. | 你不能代替她 |
[22:38] | Well, she is unable to be here. | 她来不了 |
[22:40] | I don’t give a damn what mona is unable to do. | 我才不管她能不能来 |
[22:42] | She registered the dog, | 狗是她登记的 |
[22:43] | and if she’s not here, he’s disqualified. | 如果她不在 狗也要失去资格 |
[22:45] | Well, I spoke to the judges, and they say differently. | 我和评委谈了 他们可不是这么说的 |
[22:50] | I know what she’s trying to pull. | 我知道她想干什么 |
[22:52] | She found an amazon to lead Duke | 找了个希腊女战士来领公爵 |
[22:54] | so he seems correctly proportional. | 想以此衬托它体型匀称 |
[22:56] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[22:57] | According to American purebred standards, | 依据美国纯种狗标准 |
[23:00] | he is 10% too big. | 它的体型超标了百分之十 |
[23:03] | You need to back up. | 你最好退后点 |
[23:09] | Control that beast! | 拉好那头畜生 |
[23:10] | I — | 我 |
[23:12] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[23:14] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[23:19] | Come on! Get off! | 别这样 下去 |
[23:21] | Duke! | 公爵 |
[23:23] | No, Duke! No! No! No! No! | 别这样 公爵 不 不 不 |
[23:24] | – Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke. – Duke, get off. | -公爵 公爵 -公爵 下去 |
[23:28] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[23:30] | Sarah Evans? | 莎拉·埃文斯 |
[23:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是我没错 |
[23:32] | Guess we can cancel that B.O.L.O. | 看来我们不用再去找了 |
[23:33] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[23:34] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[23:35] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[23:36] | We’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[23:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:45] | What were you doing at the dog show this morning? | 你今早去犬展上做什么 |
[23:48] | I went to see my mom. What’s it to you? | 我去找我妈妈 不然你觉得呢 |
[23:51] | Is that why you ran? | 所以你才跑是吗 |
[23:52] | I didn’t run till that damn dog started chasing me. | 那条蠢狗开始追我我才跑的 |
[23:55] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 这个解释还远远不够 |
[23:57] | I went to my mother’s house this morning. | 我今早去了我妈妈家 |
[23:59] | She wasn’t there. | 她不在 |
[24:01] | I figured she had to be at the dog show, | 我猜她肯定是在犬展上 |
[24:02] | so I went looking for her. | 所以我去那儿找她 |
[24:04] | – You didn’t find her. – No. | -但你没找到她 -没有 |
[24:06] | I saw you there with Duke, | 我看到你们牵着公爵 |
[24:08] | so…looked around to find out what the hell was going on. | 所以我就四处看看 想搞清楚发生了什么 |
[24:14] | Sarah, do you know why your mother | 莎拉 你知道为什么你妈妈 |
[24:15] | wasn’t at the dog show today? | 没有在犬展上出现吗 |
[24:18] | I wouldn’t be sitting here if I did. | 我要是知道就不会坐在这儿了 |
[24:23] | Your mother was murdered, Sarah. | 你妈妈被谋杀了 莎拉 |
[24:30] | What? | 什么 |
[24:36] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[24:39] | Someone put poison in Duke’s food. | 有人在公爵的食物里下毒 |
[24:41] | He didn’t eat it, she did. | 它没吃 你妈妈吃了 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:49] | She couldn’t have. | 她不会的 |
[24:51] | She did. | 是真的 |
[24:55] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[24:59] | I think you know, Sarah. | 我想你知道的 莎拉 |
[25:02] | Who put the poison in Duke’s food? | 是谁在公爵的食物里下毒 |
[25:05] | It was… | 是 |
[25:08] | it was me. | 是我 |
[25:12] | Oh, my god, I killed my mom. | 天呐 我杀了我妈妈 |
[25:22] | You’re wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[25:23] | My sister may be a junkie, but she’s not a murderer. | 我妹妹或许是个瘾君子 但她不会杀人 |
[25:28] | She has admitted to putting the poison in Duke’s food, | 她已经承认在公爵的食物里下毒了 |
[25:32] | and it looks like we found rat poison in her pockets. | 而且我们在她口袋里发现了老鼠药 |
[25:35] | What? | 什么 |
[25:37] | And we believe that she went to the dog show this morning | 我们认为她今早去犬展就是为了 |
[25:39] | to finish the job. | 继续完成这项工作 |
[25:42] | I could’ve stopped this. | 我本可以阻止她的 |
[25:44] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:47] | My sister told me she wanted to kill Duke. | 我妹妹曾告诉我她想杀了公爵 |
[25:49] | We had a big fight about it | 两周前 在我妈妈的后院里 |
[25:51] | in my mom’s backyard about two weeks ago. | 我们还为这事吵了一架 |
[25:54] | Okay, why didn’t you tell me this before? | 这件事你之前为什么没告诉我们 |
[25:56] | Because my sister was always high, | 因为我妹妹总是嗑药嗑得很飘 |
[25:59] | always talking crazy. | 总是说些胡话 |
[26:01] | I just never thought she’d really do it. | 我从没想过她真的会这么做 |
[26:05] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[26:06] | Sweetie, that’s up to the judge. | 亲爱的 那就要看法官的了 |
[26:11] | Wasn’t sure if you wanted him or not. | 我不确定你是否想养它 |
[26:12] | If you don’t, I can try and find him a home. | 如果不想 我可以试着给它再找一个家 |
[26:14] | No. I’ll take him. | 不 我带它吧 |
[26:17] | It’s what my mom would’ve wanted. | 我妈妈肯定也希望我这么做 |
[26:18] | He’s a good guy. | 它是条好狗狗 |
[26:45] | Why did you tell mom we weren’t getting along? | 你为什么要告诉妈我们俩合不来 |
[26:47] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:48] | I just left the Dirty Robber. | 我刚从脏强盗吧那出来 |
[26:49] | She’s all over me about how I treat you. | 她一直在骂我说我怎么虐你 |
[26:51] | Jane, I’m telling you I didn’t say a word to her about it. | 简 告诉你我一个字都没有跟她说过 |
[26:53] | Then why does she think I’m a bathroom hog? | 那她为什么觉得我老是占着卫生间 |
[26:56] | – I — – Because I told her. | -我 -因为我告诉她了 |
[26:58] | What? | 什么 |
[26:59] | Why’d you tell her? | 你为什么要告诉她 |
[27:00] | I told you she was gonna make a big deal out of it. | 我跟你说过她会拿这件事大做文章 |
[27:01] | And I told you she knew you were lying. | 我也跟你说过 她知道你在撒谎 |
[27:04] | I’m really sorry, but she cornered me…with her cooking. | 我很抱歉 但她带着食物来威逼利诱我 |
[27:08] | Did she make the fresh cannolis? | 她做了新鲜奶油煎饼卷吗 |
[27:09] | Sloppy Joe sliders. | 牛肉酱汉堡 |
[27:11] | She was playing for keeps. | 那她是来真格的了 |
[27:13] | Right. Don’t worry about it. | 没错 别担心 |
[27:15] | She’s broken the best of us. | 她也对我们这么干过 |
[27:16] | She sat me down with those sliders, | 她手里拿着汉堡让我坐下 |
[27:17] | and before I knew it, I was telling her everything. | 我都还没反应过来 就把一切都告诉她了 |
[27:21] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[27:21] | In the future, when it comes to our mother, say nothing. | 以后 只要是我们老妈问你 什么都别说 |
[27:25] | Or lie. | 或者撒个谎 |
[27:27] | – Or run. – Running’s good. | -要么就跑 -这个想法不错 |
[27:31] | Now we’re gonna have to deal with it. | 现在 我们不得不处理这个事了 |
[27:34] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry for being such a bathroom hog. | 很抱歉我一直占着卫生间 |
[27:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:41] | And look, I appreciate you letting me stay with you. | 听我说 我很感激你让我跟你一起住 |
[27:43] | I know it’s a pain, but I’ll be out soon. | 我知道很痛苦 但我马上会搬出去的 |
[27:45] | No, I’ve liked having you around, | 不 我挺喜欢你在身边的 |
[27:47] | but we both need our privacy, right? | 但我们彼此都需要隐私 对吧 |
[27:49] | Hey. How did it go with the condo? | 公寓那儿面试得怎么样了 |
[27:51] | Was it good? | 结果好吗 |
[27:53] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[27:54] | But I think it’s gonna be. | 不过我想应该不会差 |
[27:56] | I can’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[27:57] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[27:58] | Your mom said that if I told her what was going on with you guys, | 你妈妈说 如果我告诉她你们俩的问题 |
[28:00] | she’d know how to get you talking. | 她就知道怎么让你俩把问题谈开 |
[28:02] | and that’s what you’re doing. | 你们现在不就在谈吗 |
[28:03] | She’s amazing. | 她简直厉害 |
[28:05] | She’s amazing. | 确实厉害 |
[28:07] | Okay, Maura’s got something. | 莫拉有发现了 |
[28:16] | I, um — I tested for residue in Sarah’s coat pocket. | 我检测了莎拉外衣口袋里的残留物 |
[28:20] | Rat poison? | 老鼠药吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, yeah. Just like she said. | 是的 就像她说的 |
[28:24] | Kent, I’m gonna need to see you in my office | 肯特 等我这边结束 |
[28:25] | when I’m done here. | 我需要你来我办公室一趟 |
[28:27] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[28:28] | Um… when? | 什么时候 |
[28:31] | Uh, give me 20 minutes. | 给我二十分钟 |
[28:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:42] | You do any more canoodling in the workplace? | 你有没有在实验室里爱抚他 |
[28:45] | Nobody canoodles anymore. | 现在谁还会爱抚啊 |
[28:47] | And we have much more pressing issues. | 而且我们有更紧迫的事情 |
[28:50] | I don’t think that Sarah killed her mother. | 我认为莎拉没有杀她妈妈 |
[28:52] | Well, we have a confession. | 可她已经认罪了 |
[28:53] | Yes, she said that she put rat poison in Duke’s food. | 没错 她承认在公爵的食物中投放老鼠药 |
[28:57] | Yes. | 是这样 |
[28:58] | Which contains strychnine. | 老鼠药里有马钱子碱 |
[28:59] | And it also contained a dye | 里面还有一种染料 |
[29:01] | that would have turned Mona’s urine bright green | 会将梦娜的尿液染为亮绿色 |
[29:03] | if she’d eaten much of it. | 如果她食用了很大量 |
[29:04] | However, her urine sample from the autopsy came out clear. | 但是 她的尸检尿样结果是透明的 |
[29:09] | Okay, well, what about the tox screen | 好吧 但验毒报告里说 |
[29:11] | with all the strychnine in it? | 存在马钱子碱啊 |
[29:12] | Well, I did a much more comprehensive analysis | 我又做了一份更完整的 |
[29:15] | of the strychnine, | 马钱子碱分析 |
[29:16] | and the test revealed | 结果表明 |
[29:18] | that Mona had two types of strychnine in her system, | 梦娜体内存在两种马钱子碱 |
[29:21] | each with a slightly different molecular structure. | 两种的分子结构略有不同 |
[29:23] | Two different kinds of the same poison? | 同一大类下的两种毒 |
[29:25] | Yes. One was a more common version | 是的 一种是常用于 |
[29:27] | found in most rat poisons, | 老鼠药的普通型 |
[29:29] | and the other is a pure version that we use in medicine. | 另一种则是医用的提纯型 |
[29:32] | Mona had a massive amount of the pure version | 梦娜体内有大量提纯型 |
[29:35] | and a trace amount of the common version. | 及微量的普通型 |
[29:39] | So, you’re saying that even though Mona had the poison | 所以 你认为即便梦娜服下了 |
[29:42] | that was in the dog food, that’s not what killed her. | 狗粮中的毒药 也不足以致死 |
[29:45] | It is likely that the lethal strychnine was in her coffee. | 致死的马钱子碱很可能来自她的咖啡 |
[29:49] | Which would’ve passed through her system more quickly. | 这也能让毒性更快发作 |
[29:53] | Seems like a big coincidence | 这简直是超级巧合啊 |
[29:54] | that two people tried to poison the same woman | 两个人试图用两种不同的马钱子碱 |
[29:56] | at the same time with two different kinds of strychnine. | 在同一时间毒杀同一个女人 |
[29:59] | Well, maybe it wasn’t a coincidence. | 这不一定是巧合 |
[30:01] | I mean, Trisha knew that Sarah was gonna poison the dog. | 特蕾莎知道莎拉要对狗狗下毒 |
[30:04] | Maybe she just didn’t think she was gonna do it right. | 她可能觉得她会失手 |
[30:06] | Well, why would she kill her mom? | 她为什么要谋杀自己亲妈 |
[30:09] | Hey, did you find anything? | 查到什么了吗 |
[30:10] | You were right. Trisha had motive. | 你说对了 特蕾莎有动机 |
[30:12] | Mona’s house had a tax appraisal of $367,000. | 梦娜房子的纳税估价是36万7千美金 |
[30:15] | We decided to confirm the property value with the realtor | 我们向房地产经纪人求证了地产价值 |
[30:18] | and discovered that five houses near Mona are in escrow. | 发现梦娜周围有五栋房子已被托管 |
[30:22] | And every one of them sold over fair market value | 且售价均高于正常市场价格 |
[30:24] | at nearly $1 million each. | 每栋约100万美金 |
[30:25] | Turns out Harbor Hospital has quietly been buying up | 这是因为海港医院正在暗中收购 |
[30:28] | all the houses on Mona’s block in order to expand. | 梦娜那个街区的所有房子 以求扩建 |
[30:30] | But all the sales are contingent | 这六处产业都已经 |
[30:31] | on closing the deals on all six properties. | 按正常流程结束交易 |
[30:33] | Mona was the only holdout. | 只有梦娜不卖 |
[30:34] | She didn’t want to move Duke | 她不希望公爵离开 |
[30:36] | away from his home and training facility. | 它的家和训练设施 |
[30:38] | Million dollars is a lot of motive. | 一百万美金是个很大的动机 |
[30:39] | The only problem with that is I found her will in the house. | 唯一问题是我在她家中找到了遗嘱 |
[30:41] | The daughters don’t stand to inherit the estate. | 女儿们无权继承房产 |
[30:43] | The dog does. | 狗狗有权 |
[30:44] | So, whoever has the dog has the dough. | 所以 谁有狗 谁就有钱 |
[30:55] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[30:56] | Yes, I did. Come in. | 没错 请进 |
[31:23] | So, you started something in the hallway | 你在走廊点的火 |
[31:28] | that I intend to finish. | 我打算继续 |
[31:30] | Yeah, Maura, um | 那个 莫拉 |
[31:32] | There’s nobody around to interrupt us this time. | 这次不会有人进来打断我们了 |
[31:34] | No. Um… | 嗯不会 |
[31:37] | Yes, I, uh, I-I kissed you. | 那个 我亲了你 |
[31:39] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你亲了 |
[31:41] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[31:43] | Well, what I think… | 我想的是 |
[31:46] | is that you did it to distract me. | 你只是为了转移我的注意力 |
[31:53] | You’re a very perceptive woman. | 你观察力很强 |
[31:55] | Not perceptive enough | 还没有强到 |
[31:57] | to understand why you need to distract me. | 明白你为什么要转移我的注意力 |
[32:00] | All I did was ask you to call that family | 我不过是让你给那家打电话 |
[32:02] | and tell them how their daughter died. | 通知他们他家女儿的死因 |
[32:06] | Maura, it’s really… It’s a really long story. | 莫拉 这事儿…说来话长 |
[32:10] | I’ll make time. | 我有时间 |
[32:18] | You know that in afghanistan I was a…An army doctor. | 你知道的 我在阿富汗时是一名军医 |
[32:22] | I’ve been over your service record, yes. | 我看过你的服役记录 我知道 |
[32:25] | Yeah, well, the — the hospital was — | 我在的医院… |
[32:28] | It was right next to this small village. | 在一个小村子旁边 |
[32:30] | There was this 18-year-old afghani kid. | 有一个18岁的阿富汗孩子 |
[32:32] | He had to support his entire family. | 他必须养活全家 |
[32:36] | Everybody liked him. | 大家都很喜欢他 |
[32:36] | He was a great kid, you know? So…I hired him. | 他是个好孩子 于是我雇用了他 |
[32:40] | I got him to run errands, things like that. | 让他帮我跑跑腿之类的 |
[32:44] | Then one day on his way to work, he was, uh… | 有天他来上班的路上 他被… |
[32:49] | He was hit by a truck. | 他被卡车撞了 |
[32:51] | They brought him in with massive internal injuries. | 他被送来的时候 已有严重内伤 |
[32:55] | When his parents came to the hospital… | 他父母来医院的时候 |
[33:00] | And I had to tell them he was — that he was dead. | 我不得不告诉他们 他死了 |
[33:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:10] | I can still hear that mother crying. | 我至今都能听到他妈妈的哭声 |
[33:15] | After that, it all just — | 从那以后 |
[33:16] | It just became too much, and I… | 我有些承受不住了 我就 |
[33:20] | I decided I didn’t want to be a doctor anymore. | 我就决定再也不当医生了 |
[33:23] | But you must’ve lost soldiers in the field. | 但你也失去了很多上战场的士兵 |
[33:25] | Yeah, but I didn’t have to deal with their families. | 但我不必和他们家人打交道 |
[33:27] | I didn’t have to feel their pain. | 我不必去感受他们的悲痛 |
[33:29] | Simple. The C.O. communicated with them. | 很轻松 指挥官会去做这些 |
[33:32] | So, when you left the service, | 所以服役结束后 |
[33:32] | you decided to be a medical examiner. | 你决定当一名法医 |
[33:36] | yeah. | 没错 |
[33:39] | I figured dealing with dead bodies would be easier. | 我以为和死人打交道会轻松些 |
[33:43] | Until I asked you to call the girl’s parents | 直到我让你去给那女孩家长打电话 |
[33:46] | and give them an official cause of death. | 通知他们官方死因 |
[33:51] | It’s part of our job. | 这是我们职责的一部分 |
[33:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道的 |
[33:56] | And you still haven’t done it. | 而你到现在也没有完成 |
[34:02] | And now you’re gonna fire me. | 你现在想要开除我 |
[34:06] | No. | 不是 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna help you. | 我想要帮你 |
[34:13] | We believe that your sister poisoned your mother. | 我们认为是你的姐姐毒杀了你的母亲 |
[34:15] | No. I told you I put the rat poison in Duke’s food. | 不是 我说了是我在公爵的食物里下老鼠药 |
[34:19] | That’s not what killed her. | 害死她的不是那些老鼠药 |
[34:21] | She died from a large dose | 她死于大剂量的 |
[34:22] | of a more pure kind of strychnine. | 另一种提纯型马钱子碱 |
[34:24] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[34:26] | Well, she knew that you wanted to try | 她知道你要用 |
[34:27] | to kill Duke with rat poison. | 老鼠药毒杀公爵 |
[34:29] | You two argued about it in the backyard. | 你们在后院为这事儿吵过 |
[34:31] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[34:32] | The perfect way to cover her tracks. | 这是掩盖罪行的最佳方式 |
[34:34] | She figured we’d blame you for the murder. | 她觉得我们会认为是你杀的人 |
[34:37] | Why would she kill my mom? | 她为什么要杀妈妈 |
[34:39] | Money. | 为钱 |
[34:40] | My mom didn’t have any. | 妈妈根本没钱 |
[34:42] | No, but the house is worth $1 million. | 是没钱 但是房子价值100万美金 |
[34:44] | We don’t get any of that. | 我们得不到房子 |
[34:47] | Both my sister and I knew | 我妹妹跟我都清楚 |
[34:48] | that she was leaving everything to Duke. | 她把东西都留给公爵了 |
[34:50] | And with your mother dead and you in jail, | 你们母亲去世 你又入狱 |
[34:53] | who do you think becomes legal guardian of Duke? | 你觉得谁会是公爵的法定监护人 |
[34:58] | Trisha. | 特蕾莎 |
[35:00] | And she’d control the assets. | 她将掌控所有资产 |
[35:02] | She’d get everything. | 她会得到一切 |
[35:06] | So, what would you like to do about that? | 你对此有什么想法吗 |
[35:31] | Why did they let you out of jail? | 他们怎么把你放了 |
[35:33] | Because I didn’t kill mom. | 因为我没杀妈妈 |
[35:34] | You admitted to putting the rat poison in Duke’s food, | 你已经承认在公爵的食物中下毒了 |
[35:37] | and she ate it. | 结果被她吃了 |
[35:38] | That’s not what killed her. | 她不是这么死的 |
[35:39] | She died from a more lethal kind of strychnine. | 她死于一种更致命的马钱子碱 |
[35:42] | How? | 怎么会 |
[35:43] | Police say someone put it in her coffee. | 警察说有人在她的咖啡里下了毒 |
[35:46] | Quiet, boy. | 别吵 小子 |
[35:49] | Ah, sounds like Duke is missing Mona. | 看来公爵想梦娜了 |
[35:53] | Sounds like you’re missing Duke. | 看来你想公爵了 |
[35:54] | I really liked that big guy. | 我真的很喜欢那大家伙 |
[35:56] | Well, maybe it’s time to get one like him. | 也许你该自己养一只那样的狗了 |
[35:57] | Oh, Kiki got ruled by a rottweiler | 琪琪小的时候 |
[35:59] | when she was a little kid. | 被罗威纳犬吓过 |
[36:00] | She doesn’t like big dogs. | 所以她不喜欢大狗 |
[36:02] | – Yeah, but you do. – I do. | -可你喜欢呀 -我是喜欢 |
[36:04] | But…I like her more. | 但我更喜欢她 |
[36:08] | Sarah, that doesn’t make any sense. | 莎拉 这根本说不通 |
[36:10] | Who would poison mom’s coffee? | 谁会在妈妈的咖啡里下毒 |
[36:12] | Cops don’t know. | 警察也不知道 |
[36:13] | I think I have a pretty good idea. | 我觉得我知道是谁干的 |
[36:15] | You knew I was going to poison Duke, | 你知道我准备毒死公爵 |
[36:17] | so you figured the perfect cover | 于是你认为最好的掩护就是 |
[36:19] | would be to put poison in mom’s coffee | 你在妈的咖啡里下毒 |
[36:21] | and then point the cops towards me. | 然后把警察引向我 |
[36:23] | But they didn’t even find a coffee cup at the scene. | 但他们在现场根本都没找到咖啡杯 |
[36:25] | Because you removed it. | 因为你把它拿走了 |
[36:27] | Sarah, why would I kill mom? | 莎拉 我为什么要杀妈妈 |
[36:30] | For the money from the house. | 为了房子的钱 |
[36:32] | It’s not worth anything, Sarah. | 这房子根本不值钱 莎拉 |
[36:33] | You knew that the hospital | 你知道医院 |
[36:34] | was gonna give her $1 million for it. | 会给她一百万买这个房 |
[36:37] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[36:39] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[36:39] | Sounds like she’s telling the truth. | 她好像没撒谎 |
[36:41] | I’ll keep my mouth shut. | 我不会说出去的 |
[36:42] | I’ll even cover for the cops with you, | 我甚至可以在警察那里帮你打掩护 |
[36:44] | but I want half of that money. | 但你要分我一半钱 |
[36:47] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[36:48] | I want this all out in the open. | 我要把这些事都公开 |
[36:50] | I didn’t poison mom, but I want to know who did. | 我没毒死妈 但我想知道是谁干的 |
[36:54] | Duke. | 公爵 |
[36:57] | If she killed her mother, | 如果她杀了自己的母亲 |
[36:58] | she wouldn’t be bringing the police into it. | 就不会想要警方介入了 |
[37:00] | So, we’re back to square one. | 这么说 咱们又回到原点了 |
[37:02] | Well, whoever killed Mona | 杀害梦娜的凶手 |
[37:04] | had to know two things — | 肯定知道两件事 |
[37:05] | one, that the hospital wanted the property. | 第一 医院想要那块地 |
[37:08] | And two, that Sarah was planning to | 第二 莎拉准备用老鼠药 |
[37:10] | kill Duke with rat poison. | 毒死公爵 |
[37:11] | Who had access to both those pieces of information? | 有谁能同时掌握这两条信息呢 |
[37:19] | Well, Delores stood to gain a lot with the real-estate deal, | 这房子要是卖了的话 德洛莉丝能挣不少 |
[37:23] | and she told us she could hear everything | 而且她说她能听到 |
[37:24] | that went on in that house. | 那房子里发生的所有事 |
[37:25] | And a million bucks will fund | 而且一百万在佛罗里达州 |
[37:27] | a pretty nice retirement in Florida. | 能让她过上非常舒服的退休生活 |
[37:29] | Yes, it would. | 没错 |
[37:45] | I wouldn’t worry about packing very much, Delores. | 是我就不着急打包了 德洛莉丝 |
[37:48] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Mona Evans. | 你因谋杀梦娜·埃文斯被捕了 |
[37:50] | You don’t have anything on me. | 你们没有任何证据 |
[37:52] | I’ll sue you for false arrest. | 我要告你们非法逮捕 |
[37:53] | We have a coffee cup that tested positive for strychnine | 我们找到了含有马钱子碱的咖啡杯 |
[37:55] | with your fingerprints on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[37:57] | The next time you want to throw a murder weapon away, | 你下一次再丢作案工具时 |
[37:58] | you should probably pick a dumpster | 麻烦你丢远点 |
[37:59] | that isn’t as close as a block from your house. | 别就丢在离自己家只有一个街区的垃圾桶里 |
[38:02] | Put that down, please. | 请把箱子放下 |
[38:22] | He’s a good guy. | 它是条好狗 |
[38:24] | See you later, handsome. | 再见了 帅哥 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:29] | Take care of this guy, huh? | 照顾好这家伙 |
[38:45] | Again, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[38:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[39:12] | I feel better now. | 我现在觉得好多了 |
[39:15] | Look, thanks for helping me through all this. | 谢谢你帮我克服这个问题 |
[39:18] | It’s all part of my job. | 这都是我工作的一部分 |
[39:20] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[39:22] | I’d also like to, um… | 我还想 |
[39:25] | apologize for kissing you. | 对吻你那件事道歉 |
[39:28] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[39:30] | But just so we’re clear, I’m your boss, | 但是话说清楚 我是你的上司 |
[39:32] | and the department has very strict rules | 部门有非常严格的规定 |
[39:34] | about dating subordinates. | 不许跟下属发展恋情 |
[39:35] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:38] | I also want to say that you’re a very good kisser. | 我还想说你接吻功夫不错 |
[39:40] | Kent. I mean, technically, of course. | -肯特 -当然 我是说技术上 |
[39:42] | Well, thank you. I think. | 那我谢谢你了 |
[39:44] | There is one thing I’d like to ask you, as my boss. | 有一件事我想问问你 我的上司 |
[39:49] | Is there any rules against someone from the M.E.’s office | 有没有规定禁止法医办公室的职员 |
[39:52] | dating someone from, you know, | 跟警察局里的人 |
[39:55] | say the police department? | 发展恋情 |
[39:57] | There are no rules against going out with police officers. | 没有规定禁止和警探恋爱 |
[40:01] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么问这个 |
[40:02] | Oh, just — just curious. | 只是 只是好奇而已 |
[40:05] | Are we talking about a — a certain detective | 我们是在讨论警察局里 |
[40:09] | in the police department? | 某位特定的警探吗 |
[40:17] | Are you messing with me again? | 你又在耍我吗 |
[40:31] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[40:35] | I wanted to celebrate a very exciting turn of events. | 我想庆祝一件非常激动人心的转折事件 |
[40:38] | Did Kent call you? | 肯特给你打电话了吗 |
[40:39] | No. The condo board approved my application. | 没有 那个公寓董事会批准了我的申请 |
[40:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:43] | Yes! | 是的 |
[40:44] | It seems that being able to dish the dirt | 看来揭他们私生活中的短 |
[40:46] | on their personal lives did the trick, | 还真起作用了 |
[40:48] | so I have a new apartment! | 所以我有新公寓了 |
[40:49] | Oh! That’s fantastic! | 这太棒了 |
[40:51] | I know! I can’t — why would Kent be calling me? | 就是说啊 我简直 肯特打电话给我干嘛 |
[40:54] | Oh, I-I think he’s interested in you. | 我想他对你有意思 |
[40:57] | Yesterday, he was kissing you. | 昨天他还在亲你呢 |
[41:00] | That was just him being weird. | 那只是他这个人古怪而已 |
[41:01] | Now I think this is you being weird. | 现在我觉得是你古古怪怪的了 |
[41:03] | No, no. I’ve done the math. | 不 不 我已经算过了 |
[41:05] | He interacts with you more than | 他跟你之间的互动比他跟这部门中 |
[41:07] | any other woman in the department. | 其他任何一个女人都多 |
[41:08] | – So? – So… | -所以呢 -所以 |
[41:10] | could you be interested in him? | 你会不会也对他感兴趣呢 |
[41:12] | I’ve never really thought about it. | 我从来没想过这个问题 |
[41:14] | But you are thinking about it now. | 但你现在开始想了 |
[41:16] | Not really, no. | 不 没有 |
[41:18] | He’s handsome. He’s funny. He has a great job. | 他英俊 幽默 还有份好工作 |
[41:22] | He has all of his teeth. | 他的牙也都还在 |
[41:23] | Yes and committed to major crime. | 没错 而且在重案组 |
[41:25] | That we know of. | 我们还认识 |
[41:27] | Which just meets your standards. | 这都符合你的标准 |
[41:29] | Well, that’s why it’s important to keep the bar low. | 所以说标准低一些是很重要的 |
[41:31] | But I have a new apartment! | 但是我有新公寓啦 |
[41:33] | Oh, I can’t wait to decorate it. | 我都等不及去布置了 |
[41:35] | You’re not touching it. | 不许你碰 |
[41:37] | But what about the couch? | 那沙发呢 |
[41:38] | I burned it. | 已经被我烧了 |