时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[01:15] | That’s your second cup of coffee. | 这都是你第二杯咖啡了 |
[01:17] | Third. | 第三杯 |
[01:19] | I was up late last night. | 我昨晚熬夜了 |
[01:20] | Working or dating? | 工作还是约会 |
[01:22] | Working — on a poem for my writing class. | 工作 写诗 我的写作课作业 |
[01:25] | Mm. That sounds like fun. | 听着真有意思 |
[01:27] | Well, it isn’t. | 一点意思也没有 |
[01:28] | I’m really struggling with this assignment. | 这作业简直让我焦头烂额 |
[01:30] | Well, just keep it simple — | 写点简单的就好 |
[01:31] | You know, “There once was a man from nantucket.” | 比如”南塔科特岛上曾有个男人” |
[01:35] | Why are you taking a poetry class? | 你为什么要上诗歌课 |
[01:38] | Just trying to get my mind off the kidnapping | 我想让自己不再纠结被绑架的事 |
[01:40] | and focus on something positive. | 专注于一些好的方面 |
[01:43] | And it’s making you sick. | 然后你就生病了 |
[01:46] | But don’t worry. I have the perfect home remedy! | 但是别担心 我知道最完美的家庭偏方 |
[01:50] | Oh, no, ma, come on. Not the orange garlic nonsense. | 别 妈 别又是那个橘子大蒜的胡扯 |
[01:53] | It’s not nonsense if it works. | 只要有效就不是胡扯 |
[01:56] | The last time she did this to Frankie, | 她上次给弗兰基用这个偏方的时候 |
[01:58] | his face blew up like the elephant man. | 他的脸肿的跟象人似的 |
[02:00] | Okay, that’s true, but that’s because I didn’t know | 这倒是真的 但那是因为我不知道 |
[02:02] | you were supposed to remove the garlic from the orange peel. | 要把大蒜从橘子皮上拿下去 |
[02:05] | Yes, who would’ve thought sticking garlic in your ear | 是 谁能想到给耳朵里放黏糊糊的大蒜 |
[02:08] | would cause a stinky, nasty reaction? | 会产生又臭又可怕的过敏反应 |
[02:11] | All right, put this in your ear, | 好了 把这个塞进耳朵里 |
[02:12] | and I promise you your sinuses will be clear by lunchtime. | 我保证等到中午你的鼻塞就好了 |
[02:16] | Yeah, and I promise your hearing’s gonna suck all morning. | 我也保证你整个上午耳朵都不好使 |
[02:20] | Ooh. God bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[02:22] | Ugh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Well, as long as it makes me feel better. | 只要这偏方能让我好受就行 |
[02:25] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:26] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[02:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:31] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[02:33] | Your ear. | 你的耳朵 |
[03:04] | You don’t have to use my mother’s crazy home remedies | 你不必为了照顾我妈的情绪勉强自己 |
[03:07] | just to be nice. | 用她那个疯狂的偏方 |
[03:08] | What is a lazy-bone melody? | 你说什么狂方 |
[03:11] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[03:15] | Who’s been eating an Italian fruit smoothie? | 谁吃了意大利水果奶昔 |
[03:18] | It’s my mother’s orange-garlic “Sinus remedy.” | 是我妈的橘子大蒜”鼻塞偏方” |
[03:22] | She has a cure for everything. | 她真是什么都会治 |
[03:24] | What do we have? | 查到什么了 |
[03:25] | Gunfight. One dead. | 枪战 一人死亡 |
[03:28] | Witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[03:29] | Sure. | 有肯定是有 |
[03:30] | Nobody’s talking. | 但没人开口 |
[03:31] | You know the drill. It’s an ethnic neighborhood. | 你也明白 这里是个异国街区 |
[03:34] | Nobody trusts the cops. | 没人信任警察 |
[03:35] | What is it, a drive-by? | 这是飞车枪杀吗 |
[03:37] | More like gunfight at the O.K. corral. | 更像是蹲点堵杀 |
[03:38] | We got 5 .45 casings. | 找到了五枚.45口径弹壳 |
[03:40] | They match the weapon found in the victim’s hand. | 与受害人手里的武器吻合 |
[03:42] | Yeah, a .22 here, so, okay, | 这里还有个.22的弹壳 |
[03:43] | we got one on the sidewalk, one on the street. | 所以一个人在人行道上 一个在街上 |
[03:47] | This one wasn’t much luckier. | 这个人也没幸运到哪儿去 |
[03:51] | Oh, so our killer was hit, too. | 看来凶手也中枪了 |
[03:53] | I put out a BOLO to all the hospital emergency rooms | 我已经向所有医院急诊室发了通缉令 |
[03:55] | to report anybody coming in with a gunshot wound. | 有枪伤患者就上报 |
[03:57] | Okay. Looks like he went this way. | 好 他好像朝这边走了 |
[04:00] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[04:01] | Uh, the cashier at the corner store didn’t see anything, | 拐角的收银员什么都没看见 |
[04:04] | but I checked the security camera, | 但我调了监控录像 |
[04:05] | and it captures a young white guy | 录到了一个年轻白人 |
[04:07] | with a gun running over that way. | 拿着枪朝那边跑了 |
[04:09] | And the time matches. | 时间也吻合 |
[04:10] | We’ll get that video to Nina. | 把录像给妮娜 |
[04:11] | Maybe she can pull a clear shot of the guy’s face. | 她或许能截取到那个人脸的清晰照片 |
[04:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:14] | Let’s get a photo of the victim over to the gang unit, | 把受害人的照片也交给帮派组 |
[04:15] | see if he’s got any connections to organized crime. | 看他是否与有组织犯罪有关联 |
[04:17] | Yep. | 好 |
[04:20] | That’s a big boy. | 块头不小啊 |
[04:21] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[04:23] | What can you tell us? | 你发现什么了 |
[04:25] | Oh, our victim seems to have been brought down | 受害人好像是被一颗小口径子弹 |
[04:27] | by a small-caliber bullet. | 杀害的 |
[04:28] | Had to be a perfect shot to drop such a big guy. | 能放倒这么个大块头 枪法肯定很准 |
[04:32] | The bigger they are, the harder they fall. | 块头越大 摔得越狠 |
[04:41] | Do you have an official cause of death?! | 确定死因了吗 |
[04:44] | Why are you yelling?! | 你喊什么 |
[04:46] | Because you put fruit in your ears! | 因为你给耳朵里塞水果 |
[04:49] | The orange peel is gone, and my sinuses are cleared. | 橘子皮已经拿掉了 我的鼻塞也好了 |
[04:53] | Congratulation– really? Seriously? | 恭喜 什么 不是吧 |
[04:55] | That craziness worked. | 那破招真有用 |
[04:56] | – Like a wonder drug. – All right. | -简直是灵药 -好吧 |
[04:58] | So, our victim was killed | 受害人 |
[04:59] | by a single .22-caliber gunshot wound to the heart. | 是被一枚.22口径子弹击中心脏而死 |
[05:03] | ShotSpotter said that his .45 fired the first 2 shots. | 枪响检测系统表明他的.45先开了两枪 |
[05:07] | So the victim was the aggressor. | 所以受害人是攻击者 |
[05:09] | It appears that the other guy was reacting in self-defense, | 看起来另一个人像是在正当防卫 |
[05:12] | but, you know, who knows what happened | 但谁知道他们在大街上 |
[05:14] | before they started shooting at each other | 互相开枪之前 |
[05:15] | in the middle of the street? | 都发生了什么呢 |
[05:16] | Are you any close to I.D.’ing him? | 关于他的身份你查到什么了吗 |
[05:18] | No. We ran his prints through AFIS | 没 我们在指纹识别系统里检索了 |
[05:20] | and didn’t get a hit. | 没有匹配 |
[05:21] | And what about the victim’s gun? | 那受害人的枪呢 |
[05:23] | Stolen from a gun store in southie six months ago. | 六个月前在南部的枪支店偷的 |
[05:26] | Did you find anything that could tell us where he came from? | 你发现什么能表明他是哪里人的证据了吗 |
[05:29] | Well, I’ve gone through his clothes, | 我检查了他的衣服 |
[05:31] | but there is nothing distinctive or unusual. | 但没什么有特点或不寻常的 |
[05:34] | What about his boots? | 他的靴子呢 |
[05:36] | His boots — we found dirt, oil, | 我们在他的靴子里发现了土 油 |
[05:40] | gum, | 口香糖 |
[05:41] | bird droppings, | 鸟屎 |
[05:42] | and tomato sauce with sugar — possibly pizza — | 还有加了糖的番茄酱 可能是披萨 |
[05:45] | on the soles. | 粘在鞋底 |
[05:47] | Well, that’s fantastic. | 太好了 |
[05:48] | He could be from any neighborhood in Boston. | 他可能来自波士顿的任何地方 |
[05:51] | I did remove a small piece of metal | 我确实从他的靴子上 |
[05:53] | with a plastic coating from the boot. | 取下了一小片包裹着塑料的金属 |
[05:55] | We’ll run some tests and see if we can determine its origin. | 我们会做几项测试看看能否判断它的来源 |
[05:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Well, anything you can find will help | 你能找到的任何线索都会有帮助 |
[06:01] | ’cause, so far, all we have | 因为目前为止 |
[06:02] | are two John Does shooting at each other. | 我们只有两个互相开枪的无名氏 |
[06:07] | Hey. Nina pulled a good image | 妮娜在安保录像中 |
[06:08] | of the shooter’s face from the security video. | 提取到了开枪者脸部的清晰照片 |
[06:10] | Yeah? Uniforms showing it to the neighborhood? | 是吗 警官们拿去给邻居看了吗 |
[06:12] | And they just found someone who thinks the shooter | 其中有个邻居觉得枪手看起来像 |
[06:14] | lives in a nearby building with his mother. | 跟他妈妈一起住在旁边的楼里的一个人 |
[06:17] | With his mother? | 跟他妈妈 |
[06:18] | I know, right? | 说的就是啊 |
[06:19] | Just the thought gives you the willies. | 光想想和妈妈一起住就让人起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[06:27] | What?! | 干什么 |
[06:30] | We’re from BPD. | 我们是波士顿警局的 |
[06:32] | We’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[06:33] | I’m working here. | 我正在工作 |
[06:39] | Listen, we’re not interested in your business. | 听着 我们对你的事没兴趣 |
[06:40] | Yeah, ’cause my business is my business — | 对 因为我的事就是我的事 |
[06:42] | none of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[06:44] | Okay, uh, do you recognize him? | 好吧 你认识他吗 |
[06:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[06:54] | Yeah, we don’t know him. | 对 我们不认识他 |
[06:55] | Um, look, I’m doing massage here. | 听着 我在做按摩 |
[06:57] | He needs to relax so I can make money, you understand? | 他需要放松我才能赚到钱 你们明白吗 |
[07:00] | Uh, people say that he’s your son. | 人们说他是你儿子 |
[07:03] | I don’t have son, okay? I’ve answered your questions. | 我没儿子 好吗 我已经回答了问题 |
[07:06] | Unless you want to pay for his massage, | 如果你不想为他的按摩买单 |
[07:07] | no more questions. | 就别问问题了 |
[07:08] | Maybe we should discuss this down at the station, | 也许我们应该去警局讨论 |
[07:10] | where there are fewer distractions. | 那里的干扰会小一点 |
[07:12] | And maybe you should talk to my ass! | 也许你应该跟我的屁讨论 |
[07:23] | I don’t like having a door slammed in my face. | 我不喜欢有人给我摔门 |
[07:25] | She is hiding something. | 她有所隐瞒 |
[07:26] | – She was working. – On a naked man. | -她在工作 -在一个裸男身上 |
[07:28] | I tell you, if we could get a warrant, | 我跟你说 如果我们能拿到搜查令 |
[07:29] | I’d be back there right now. | 我会马上就回去 |
[07:31] | I don’t know. Under different circumstances, | 我不知道 如果是在别的场景下 |
[07:33] | I might like her. | 我可能会喜欢她 |
[07:34] | Maybe we should look at your judgment. | 也许我们该检查一下你的判断力了 |
[07:36] | Maybe you should talk to my ass. | 也许你应该跟我的屁讨论 |
[07:39] | Okay, what do we got on our masseuse? | 好吧 我们的按摩师查得如何了 |
[07:42] | Her full name is Katrin Ulmanis. | 她的全名是卡特琳·乌玛尼斯 |
[07:44] | She’s 46 years old. | 46岁 |
[07:45] | She came to the U.S. from Latvia when she was 21, | 她21岁时从拉脱维亚来美国 |
[07:47] | got her citizenship, and then hit a rough patch. | 得到了美国国籍 过着困苦的生活 |
[07:50] | What’s her family background? | 她的家庭背景呢 |
[07:51] | There’s no record of her ever being married | 没有任何结婚 |
[07:53] | or having any children. | 或生子的记录 |
[07:55] | So the shooter is not her son. | 所以开枪的人不是她儿子 |
[07:57] | No, she wasn’t lying about that. | 对 她没有撒谎 |
[07:59] | Uh, but she had several arrests for prostitution | 但她由于卖淫和小偷小摸 |
[08:02] | and petty theft, | 被捕过几次 |
[08:03] | and in the late ’90s, she did a short prison stint. | 而且她在世纪末短暂地坐过牢 |
[08:06] | She been in any trouble lately? | 她最近惹过什么麻烦吗 |
[08:07] | Nope. Her record’s been clean for the last 15 years. | 没有 她近15年的记录都很清白 |
[08:10] | Did vice ever investigate her massage business? | 她的恶习有没有影响她的按摩事业 |
[08:12] | She’s a licensed massage therapist | 她是个注册按摩治疗师 |
[08:13] | with a five-star rating on Yelp. | 在大众点评上的评分是五星 |
[08:15] | “Katrin has just what you want — | “卡特琳就是你想要的 |
[08:17] | Firm hands and soft towels.” | 有力的手和柔软的毛巾” |
[08:18] | Well, what more can you ask for? | 你还能奢求什么呢 |
[08:21] | Okay, what about our victim’s photo? | 好吧 死者的照片进展如何 |
[08:23] | Did the gang unit respond to it? | 黑帮组有没有回复 |
[08:24] | Uh, they’ve never seen the guy. | 他们从没见过那家伙 |
[08:26] | I just sent over the image of our shooter. | 我刚刚把开枪者的照片发过去了 |
[08:30] | Maura’s got something. | 莫拉有发现了 |
[08:33] | I noticed an unusual node on the victim’s thyroid. | 我在死者的甲状腺上发现一个异常的瘤 |
[08:37] | We tested it and found high levels | 我们做了检验 然后发现了 |
[08:39] | of radioactive iodine present. | 高浓度的放射性碘元素 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | An analysis revealed radioisotope I-29, | 分析显示那是放射性同位素碘29 |
[08:44] | which is a by-product of nuclear fission | 这是核裂变的副产物 |
[08:46] | and has no medical purpose like I-123, | 而且不像碘123 碘124 碘131 |
[08:49] | I-124, I-131 — | 一样有医疗用途 |
[08:51] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | It is a kind of radioisotope | 那是跟切尔诺贝利事件后 |
[08:55] | that was common after Chernobyl. | 产生的放射性同位素一样 |
[08:58] | I just checked with EuroDEP, | 我刚刚在欧洲德普查过了 |
[09:00] | which has nothing to do with Johnny Depp. | 它跟约翰尼·德普没有任何关系 |
[09:02] | European radiological data exchange platform. | 那是欧洲放射学数据交换平台 |
[09:05] | They monitor nuclear accidents. | 他们监控核事故 |
[09:07] | There was a radiation spike in Baldone, Latvia, in 2014. | 拉脱维亚巴尔多尼2014年发生过核爆炸 |
[09:10] | Now, although nothing was officially reported, | 虽然没有官方报告 |
[09:12] | scientists do believe that it was a nuclear-reactor accident. | 但科学家们认为那是一次核反应事故 |
[09:16] | So it’s possible that he was from Baldone, Latvia? | 所以他有可能来自拉脱维亚的巴尔多尼 |
[09:23] | – Yes. – Yes. | -对 -对 |
[09:24] | Great. Okay. | 太好了 好吧 |
[09:25] | I will get his fingerprints to Korsak, | 我会把他的指纹给科萨克 |
[09:27] | who will send them to interpol, and then we will check… | 他会发给国际刑警 然后我们去查 |
[09:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:33] | Mm. Yes, I’m just a…a little tired. | 没事 我只是…有点累 |
[09:37] | Yeah, you do look exhausted. | 对 你看起来很疲惫 |
[09:39] | Maybe you should go home and rest. | 也许你该回家休息一下 |
[09:40] | I’ve got too much to do. | 我有太多事要做了 |
[09:42] | Kent. | 肯特 |
[09:44] | Didn’t we talk about personal space | 我们不是谈过私人空间 |
[09:45] | and professional behavior? | 和职业操守吗 |
[09:47] | Yes, and I’m just taking your temperature. | 没错 但我只是在量你的体温 |
[09:50] | And you have a fever. | 而且你发烧了 |
[09:51] | Ibuprofen? | 吃点布洛芬吧 |
[09:52] | Allergic. | 我过敏 |
[09:53] | I really don’t have time to be sick, anyway. | 我真的没时间生病 |
[09:55] | You know, I have so much work to do | 我有好多工作要做 |
[09:57] | and a writing assignment on top of it. | 还得写诗歌课的作业 |
[09:59] | Yeah, you do have a fever, | 你确实发烧了 |
[10:01] | but it doesn’t have to hold you back for very long. | 但想治好也不是那么难 |
[10:03] | You know what the Bedouins say. | 你知道贝都因人那句老话 |
[10:05] | It’s a dry heat? | 只是发干烧 |
[10:07] | N-no. “Have a fever, light a fire.” | 不 “发烧点把火” |
[10:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:13] | Now, how would you like to try something | 你想不想尝试一下 |
[10:14] | that you’ve never tried before? | 从没尝试过的东西 |
[10:15] | Now, it’s strictly professional… | 绝对专业 |
[10:17] | but very hot. | 但会很热 |
[10:23] | So, how are things with the gang unit? | 帮派那边查得怎么样了 |
[10:24] | I think we got something you’re gonna like. | 我们查到一些你会喜欢的东西 |
[10:26] | Oh, did you recognize our shooter? | 你找到枪手了吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah, kid was hanging around with the Quint Street Boys. | 是的 那孩子跟昆特街帮混在一起 |
[10:31] | Can you I.D. him? | 能确认身份吗 |
[10:32] | Well, right now we just have a nickname for him here. | 目前只知道他的绰号 |
[10:34] | He goes by “Little Nicky” on the street. | 他道上人称”小尼基” |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[10:36] | Looks like he got involved with the gang earlier in the year. | 看起来他是今年年初加入了帮派 |
[10:38] | Then, a couple of months ago, | 然后几个月前 |
[10:39] | he had a falling-out with them, and he disappeared. | 他跟帮派闹翻后行踪不明 |
[10:41] | We figured he either fled or he was dead. | 我们认为他要么是跑了 要么是死了 |
[10:43] | Well, what was the falling-out about? | 他们为什么闹翻 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. Could’ve made a grab for power, | 不知道 可能是因为争权 |
[10:46] | insulted somebody’s girlfriend, | 或是冒犯了别人的女朋友 |
[10:47] | or took the last stick of gum. | 或是吃了最后一片口香糖 |
[10:49] | Yeah, usual crap. | 就那么点事 |
[10:50] | All right, I’m gonna need photos and background files | 好吧 我需要所有帮派首领的 |
[10:54] | on all the gang leaders. | 照片和背景资料 |
[10:55] | – Yeah, no problem. – Great. | -好 没问题 -很好 |
[11:00] | Agris Vilks, boss of the Quint Street Boys. | 阿格里·维尔克斯 昆特街帮的头目 |
[11:02] | Nice scar. | 伤疤挺帅 |
[11:04] | Oh, they’re ruthless. | 他们作风狠辣 |
[11:05] | Into the usual things — | 玩的是老一套 |
[11:06] | Drugs, prostitution, gambling. | 毒品 卖淫 赌博 |
[11:09] | But they’ve done a good job laundering their money through legit businesses | 但他们很会通过合法生意洗钱 |
[11:11] | like junkyards, | 比如废车回收场 |
[11:13] | construction, auto-repair shops. | 建造业 修车厂 |
[11:14] | Anything blue-collar. | 蓝领产业 |
[11:15] | Yeah. They like to fit in and fly under the radar. | 没错 他们融入人群 行事低调 |
[11:18] | Interpol got a hit on the victim’s fingerprints in Latvia. | 国际刑警组织在拉脱维亚匹配到了被害人的指纹 |
[11:21] | His name is Egon Kronis. | 被害人名叫埃根·克罗尼斯 |
[11:22] | They believe he’s a hit man for the Latvian mob. | 他们认为他是拉脱维亚黑帮的杀手 |
[11:24] | So Nicky has a fallout with the gang, | 这么说 尼基跟帮里闹翻了 |
[11:25] | and they bring in a pro from Latvia to take him out? | 他们雇了拉脱维亚的职业杀手去杀他 |
[11:28] | They wanted the kid dead real bad. | 他们很想杀死那孩子 |
[11:29] | And they wanted it done right. | 而且要跟自己撇清 |
[11:31] | When Frankie told me about Nicky, | 弗兰基跟我说了尼基的事之后 |
[11:33] | I dug a little deeper into Katrin’s background in Latvia. | 我深挖了一下卡特琳在拉脱维亚的背景 |
[11:35] | She had a sister there who passed away about a year ago, | 她在那边有个姐妹 一年前去世了 |
[11:38] | and she had a son named Nicholas Bartulis. | 她有个儿子 名叫尼克劳斯·巴图勒斯 |
[11:41] | That’s Little Nicky. | 他就是小尼基 |
[11:42] | Yep, | 没错 |
[11:42] | and he entered the country on a tourist visa about a year ago. | 他是大约一年前持旅游签证入境的 |
[11:45] | So Katrin didn’t have her son living with her. | 所以跟卡特琳住一起的不是她儿子 |
[11:47] | It was her nephew. | 而是她的侄子 |
[11:48] | And if Nicky’s hurt and all of his friends are after him, | 尼基受了伤 朋友还都在追杀他 |
[11:50] | there’s only one place that he would turn for help. | 那他只有一个地方可以去求助 |
[11:51] | Good old aunt Katrin. | 他的好卡特琳姨妈 |
[11:53] | No, we have uniforms all over that neighborhood. | 不可能 那附近我们都部署了警力 |
[11:55] | No one’s seen Nicky. | 没人见过尼基 |
[11:57] | Okay, pull ’em off. | 好 把警力撤走 |
[11:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:00] | Because we want Nicky to think | 因为我们想让尼基以为 |
[12:01] | it’s finally safe to go back to Katrin’s place. | 终于可以安全回到卡特琳家了 |
[12:03] | Yeah, and I want to be there for that happy reunion. | 是的 而且我要去那里见证他俩团聚 |
[12:11] | I’m gonna take a little walk, | 我去走走 |
[12:12] | make sure none of our Quint Street pals | 确保没有昆特街帮的人 |
[12:13] | are waiting around for Nicky. | 在附近蹲点等尼基 |
[12:15] | Last thing we need is another shootout in the streets. | 可不能再发生街头枪战 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:21] | Hey. | 喂 |
[12:22] | Is anyone letting you use their apartment to watch the alley? | 有人同意让你使用他家公寓监视小巷了吗 |
[12:24] | I’ve had three NOs, two doors slammed in my face, | 我被拒绝了三次 被摔门两次 |
[12:27] | and a place with so many cats | 还有一家养了一大群猫 |
[12:28] | it looked like an animal shelter on steroids. | 简直像是加强版动物收容所 |
[12:31] | Well, at least there’s no spiders. | 至少不是蜘蛛 |
[12:32] | Really? You had to mention spiders? | 不是吧 好好的你提什么蜘蛛 |
[12:35] | I’m not done yet. | 我继续干活了 |
[12:46] | Uh, uh, Detective Rizzoli, Boston P.D. | 我是波士顿警局的里佐利警探 |
[12:48] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做什么坏事 |
[12:50] | I didn’t say you did. | 我没说你做了 |
[12:52] | In fact, I bet you never do anything wrong. | 事实上 我猜你从来没错过坏事 |
[12:55] | Real smooth. | 挺熟练啊 |
[12:57] | That work for you with other women? | 其他女人吃你这套吗 |
[12:59] | No. | 不吃 |
[13:00] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么要这么说 |
[13:02] | I’m not that guy. | 我不是那种男人 |
[13:04] | So who are you? | 那你是谁 |
[13:05] | Just a cop that really needs some help. | 只是一个需要帮忙的警察 |
[13:19] | Streets are clear. | 街上安全 |
[13:21] | Only one sitting on this building is us. | 在这里埋伏的只有我们 |
[13:23] | Well, did you search all of Boston? | 你把整个波士顿都查了一圈吗 |
[13:25] | You’ve been gone for an hour. | 你走了一个小时了 |
[13:27] | I had to find a restroom. | 我在找厕所 |
[13:29] | Stakeouts are hard on old guys. | 老年人出监视任务太煎熬了 |
[13:31] | Ohh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[13:33] | No, I’m not retiring. | 不 我不是要退休 |
[13:35] | No, but you’re thinking about it. | 是啊 可你说你在考虑 |
[13:37] | Well, you got to plan for the future. | 我总得为未来做打算 |
[13:38] | I plan. | 我也会打算啊 |
[13:40] | My plan is to stop your plan of retiring. | 我的打算就是阻止你退休的打算 |
[13:45] | So, Frankie, what’s going on? | 弗兰基 怎么回事 |
[13:49] | What are you looking for? | 你在调查什么案子 |
[13:50] | Well, all I can really tell you is that I have to watch that alleyway. | 我只能告诉你我得时刻监视那条小巷 |
[13:59] | Listen, if there’s anything you need to do, | 如果你有其他事要做 |
[14:00] | just…pretend like I’m not here. | 尽管忙 无视我就行 |
[14:03] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要无视你 |
[14:05] | Well, I just don’t want to get in your way. | 我只是不想打扰到你 |
[14:07] | You’re not. | 没打扰 |
[14:10] | So, you can’t talk about your case. | 既然你不能谈论你的案子 |
[14:14] | Can you talk about yourself? | 能谈谈你自己吗 |
[14:25] | Okay, weirdest traffic stop ever. | 说说你遇到的最奇葩的路检 |
[14:28] | Oh. That’s easy. | 这个简单 |
[14:30] | I was patrolling the university district | 我当时在大学区巡视 |
[14:32] | right after the bars closed. | 酒吧刚刚关门了 |
[14:33] | Me and my partner see this car. | 我和搭档看到有辆车 |
[14:35] | It’s driving real slow | 开得非常非常慢 |
[14:36] | and weaving in and out of its lane. | 歪歪扭扭怎么也开不正 |
[14:40] | I need a plate check– 13 November Fred 68. | 查下这张牌照 13NF68 |
[14:43] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 好 |
[14:45] | Carful of drunk fraternity kids– | 整辆车挤满了喝醉酒的弟兄们 |
[14:47] | that doesn’t sound that bad. | 也没有多奇葩嘛 |
[14:47] | Yeah, well, that’s what I thought. | 我本来也是这么想的 |
[14:48] | So we pull the car over, and sure enough, | 我们拦下了那辆车 确实没错 |
[14:51] | it’s filled with hammered frat boys. | 车上挤满了喝高了的弟兄们 |
[14:54] | But it’s not a drunk-driving stop, | 可他们并不是醉酒驾车 |
[14:56] | because the driver isn’t drunk– he’s blind. | 因为司机并没有喝酒 他是盲人 |
[14:59] | Well, what did you do?! | 然后你做了什么 |
[15:01] | Well, I yanked the one frat boy out | 我把其中一个还能完整 |
[15:02] | who could still put together a sentence, | 说出一句话的弟兄叫出来 |
[15:04] | and he said, “Well, we knew we were too drunk to drive, officer, | 他说”警官 我知道喝醉酒不能开车 |
[15:09] | but we didn’t really know how we were gonna | 可我们实在想不出来 |
[15:10] | get back to the Animal House.” | 该怎么回兄弟会” |
[15:12] | Then they spot this old blind guy at a bus stop. | 然后他们看到公交车站有一个盲人老头 |
[15:15] | They pay him to drive them back | 他们付钱让他开车送他们回来 |
[15:17] | while they direct him which way to go. | 他们负责导航该往哪个方向开 |
[15:19] | No. | 逗我呢吧 |
[15:20] | They thought, “Well, you know, we’ll get back safe, | 他们满心想着要是能平安到家 |
[15:22] | and we’ll have a great story to tell.” | 绝对可以把这事拿来讲故事炫耀 |
[15:23] | What they didn’t count on was that story would end in a jail cell. | 可他们没想到这故事的结尾是蹲监狱 |
[15:27] | How have I not heard this one? | 我怎么从没听你说过这事 |
[15:28] | Oh, I’ve still got a few gems in the old trunk. | 我这脑袋瓜里还是有些藏货的 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna miss this when it’s over. | 以后我肯定会很想念这种时光的 |
[15:40] | Me too, kid. Me too. | 我也是 孩子 我也是 |
[15:53] | Hi. How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:54] | in a word– feverish. | 一个字 热 |
[15:57] | Is this another one of my mother’s crazy cures? | 我妈又给你出了什么奇葩偏方了吗 |
[15:59] | No, it’s Kent’s Bedouin remedy. | 不 是肯特的贝都因疗法 |
[16:02] | Oh, even better. | 更好了 |
[16:03] | We’ve identified the scrap of metal | 我们已经查明了从被害人靴子 |
[16:05] | that I found in the victim’s boot, | 找到的金属残片成分 |
[16:06] | and it’s definitely from a car part. | 绝对是某个汽车配件 |
[16:09] | Uh, we’re working to I.D. a model. | 我们正在进行一一匹配 |
[16:11] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[16:12] | If we can find Nicky and get him to help us, | 如果我们找到尼基 说服他协助我们 |
[16:15] | then we’re gonna need the physical evidence | 我们还得要有这个杀手 |
[16:16] | to tie the hit man to the mob boss. | 和黑帮老大之间有联系的物证 |
[16:19] | All right. We’ll stay on it. | 好 我们会继续跟进这条线的 |
[16:21] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[16:22] | And… good luck with the Bedouins. | 还有 祝你贝都因治疗顺利 |
[16:26] | Ugh. Okay. | 好 |
[16:29] | So, where are we with the piece of metal | 我从被害人的靴子里拔出来的 |
[16:31] | that I pulled from the victim’s boot? | 那片金属比对得怎么样了 |
[16:33] | It’s in the gas-chromatography machine. | 还在进行气相色谱分析 |
[16:35] | We should have the results back in about half an hour. | 差不多半小时后能有结果 |
[16:38] | Can you please get my notebook for me? | 能帮我拿下我的笔记本吗 |
[16:43] | And what kind of creative writing are we doing? | 你又要创作什么内容了 |
[16:45] | Ohh, this week’s assignment is writing a poem | 这周的作业时写一首诗 |
[16:49] | titled “The Opposite of Me”. | 题目叫《我的另一面》 |
[16:51] | Sounds interesting. | 挺有趣的 |
[16:53] | It might be if I understood what | 如果能搞懂教授到底想让我们写什么 |
[16:54] | the professor wanted. | 也许是挺有趣的 |
[16:55] | But he’s being purposefully vague. | 可他故意说得很含糊 |
[16:58] | Well, maybe he’s being vague | 说不定他故意说得含糊 |
[16:59] | ’cause he wants you to think about the title creatively. | 是想让你们自由理解这个题目的含义 |
[17:01] | You see, that’s the beautiful thing about poetry– | 这就是诗歌美好的一面 |
[17:03] | it’s not contained by any traditional form or structure. | 没有任何固定的模式和框架 |
[17:07] | But I love structure. | 可我喜欢有框架 |
[17:09] | Yeah, then this is the perfect assignment for you. | 那这对你来说可是个很棒的作业啊 |
[17:11] | It’s gonna make you think outside the box. | 能让你摆脱框架自由联想 |
[17:13] | Maybe it would be easier if I felt better. | 我要是身体好点的话说不定能容易些 |
[17:15] | Well, don’t you worry. | 其他你别担心了 |
[17:16] | I’ll take care of everything in the lab. | 实验室的事就全交给我了 |
[17:18] | All you have to do is lie back under the covers, | 你只要在这几层棉被下好好躺着 |
[17:20] | open your pores, relax your mind, | 打开毛孔 放松心情 |
[17:23] | and let your imagination flow. | 接着就开始无限想象吧 |
[17:26] | Enjoy. | 好好享受吧 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | All right, what are you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[17:37] | Just sketching you. | 给你画素描 |
[17:39] | – Really? Can I see it? – No. | -真的吗 能给我看看吗 -不能 |
[17:42] | It’s not done yet. | 还没画完 |
[17:46] | Anyone ever tell you that you look like Montgomery Clift? | 有人说过你长得像蒙哥马利·克利夫特吗 |
[17:49] | No. Who’s Montgomery Clift? | 没有 蒙哥马利·克利夫特是谁 |
[17:51] | A movie star from the ’50s. | 50年代的一位电影明星 |
[17:53] | I don’t really watch old movies. | 我不怎么看老电影 |
[17:55] | I love old movies. | 我超爱老电影 |
[17:57] | And I love Montgomery Clift. | 我也超爱蒙哥马利·克利夫特 |
[17:59] | He was so handsome. | 实在是太帅了 |
[18:05] | What do you like to do for fun? | 那你平常有什么娱乐活动 |
[18:06] | I love the Red Sox. | 我是红袜队的粉丝 |
[18:08] | I don’t know much about baseball. | 我不怎么懂棒球 |
[18:09] | You can’t live in this town and not love the Sox. | 住这个城市怎么能不爱红袜队 |
[18:12] | So tell me about them. | 那就给我科普下吧 |
[18:16] | Okay, the story begins December 26, 1919. | 好 故事要从1919年12月26日说起 |
[18:20] | That’s when the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees. | 那天红袜队将贝比·鲁斯卖给了扬基队 |
[18:29] | Maura said that she would move to Maine | 莫拉说她她想搬去缅因 |
[18:30] | and write mystery novels. | 到那里写推理小说 |
[18:30] | and write mystery novels. | 到那里写推理小说 |
[18:32] | You are avoiding the question. | 你在逃避问题 |
[18:32] | You are avoiding the question. | 你在逃避问题 |
[18:33] | I’m asking where you see yourself. | 我问的是你觉得自己会在哪儿 |
[18:33] | I’m asking where you see yourself. | 我问的是你觉得自己会在哪 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:36] | Probably right here doing the same thing, | 可能还在这里做着这些事情 |
[18:36] | Probably right here doing the same thing, | 可能还在这里做这些事情 |
[18:39] | just with a different partner. | 只不过换了个搭档 |
[18:39] | just with a different partner. | 只不过换了个搭档 |
[18:40] | What about a family? | 那成家呢 |
[18:40] | What about a family? | 那成家呢 |
[18:42] | I couldn’t give up being a cop, | 我不可能放弃当警察 |
[18:42] | I couldn’t give up being a cop, | 我不可能放弃当警察 |
[18:44] | and I never figured out how to have both, so… | 而且我一直搞不懂如何兼得 所以… |
[18:44] | and I never figured out how to have both, so… | 而且我一直搞不懂如何兼得 所以… |
[18:47] | Job takes a toll. | 工作就要有牺牲 |
[18:47] | Job takes a toll. | 工作就要有牺牲 |
[18:48] | But I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我也什么都不想变 |
[18:48] | But I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我也什么都不想变 |
[18:50] | I love being a cop. | 我喜欢当警察 |
[18:50] | I love being a cop. | 我喜欢当警察 |
[18:52] | Find a job you love, | 做你喜欢的工作 |
[18:52] | Find a job you love, | 找份你喜欢的工作 |
[18:53] | you never work a day in your life. | 一辈子都不知道何为工作的痛苦 |
[18:53] | you never work a day in your life. | 你这辈子就不用承受工作的痛苦 |
[18:56] | And they pay us! | 他们还会给我们报酬 |
[18:56] | And they pay us! | 他们还会给我们报酬 |
[18:57] | Can you believe it? | 难以置信 |
[18:57] | Can you believe it? | 你能信吗 |
[19:56] | What’d you get on that piece of metal? | 从那片金属上查出什么了吗 |
[19:56] | What’d you get on that piece of metal? | 从那片金属上查出什么了吗 |
[19:58] | I think it’s a scrap from the interior | 我判断它来自一台 |
[19:58] | I think it’s a scrap from the interior | 我判断它来自一台 |
[20:00] | of an automobile. | 汽车的内部 |
[20:00] | of an automobile. | 汽车的内部 |
[20:01] | The plastic is consistent | 这种塑料和 |
[20:01] | The plastic is consistent | 这种塑料和 |
[20:02] | with a wide variety of domestic vehicles. | 很多家用汽车所用的一致 |
[20:02] | with a wide variety of domestic vehicles. | 很多家用汽车所用的一致 |
[20:04] | Well, that’s not enough. | 这点线索还不够 |
[20:04] | Well, that’s not enough. | 这点线索还不够 |
[20:05] | There was also a speck of road tar. | 还有一丁点道路沥青 |
[20:05] | There was also a speck of road tar. | 还有一丁点道路沥青 |
[20:07] | There had to have been more trace evidence. | 肯定还有别的能查下去的线索 |
[20:07] | There had to have been more trace evidence. | 肯定还有别的能查下去的线索 |
[20:09] | Well, why are you pushing me? | 你干嘛一直逼问我 |
[20:09] | Well, why are you pushing me? | 你干嘛一直逼问我 |
[20:12] | Because you want me to. | 因为你想让我这么做 |
[20:12] | Because you want me to. | 因为你想让我这么做 |
[20:13] | Look, I-I-I ran it under an electron microscope. | 听着 我在电子显微镜下看过了 |
[20:13] | Look, I-I-I ran it under an electron microscope. | 听着 我在电子显微镜下看过了 |
[20:16] | I-I bathed it in acid and rinsed it in saline. | 我用酸泡过它 又用生理盐水冲洗过 |
[20:16] | I-I bathed it in acid and rinsed it in saline. | 我用酸泡过它 又用生理盐水冲洗过 |
[20:19] | What about the mass spectrometer? | 质谱仪的结果呢 |
[20:19] | What about the mass spectrometer? | 质谱仪的结果呢 |
[20:21] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[20:21] | Nothing! | 什么都没有 |
[20:22] | It’s a jagged piece of metal | 它就是片从车上 |
[20:22] | It’s a jagged piece of metal | 它就是片从车上 |
[20:24] | that was violently ripped from a vehicle. | 强行刮掉的破金属片 |
[20:24] | that was violently ripped from a vehicle. | 强行刮掉的破金属片 |
[20:26] | So, according to Newton’s third law of motion, | 那么 根据牛顿第三定律 |
[20:26] | So, according to Newton’s third law of motion, | 那么 根据牛顿第三定律 |
[20:30] | there had to be something transferred to the scrap | 金属片上肯定有沾上什么东西 |
[20:30] | there had to be something transferred to the scrap | 金属片上肯定有沾上什么东西 |
[20:31] | that will reveal where it came from. | 可以依此查到它的来源 |
[20:31] | that will reveal where it came from. | 可以依此查到它的来源 |
[20:33] | You sound like me. | 你听着跟我似的 |
[20:33] | You sound like me. | 你听起来像我一样 |
[20:35] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[20:35] | I am you. | 我就是你 |
[20:37] | Think, Maura. | 好好想想 莫拉 |
[20:37] | Think, Maura. | 好好想想 莫拉 |
[20:39] | With that kind of impact, | 在那样的冲击下 |
[20:39] | With that kind of impact, | 在那样的冲击下 |
[20:39] | how can there be nothing left behind | 怎么可能除了现有的这小片金属外 |
[20:39] | how can there be nothing left behind | 怎么可能除了现有的这片金属外 |
[20:42] | on our little piece of metal? | 什么都没剩下 |
[20:42] | on our little piece of metal? | 什么都没剩下 |
[20:43] | It was stuck to the bottom of a boot | 它卡在了一只靴子的靴底 |
[20:43] | It was stuck to the bottom of a boot | 它卡在了一只靴子的靴底 |
[20:45] | and dragged all over the city. | 跟着跑遍了整个波士顿 |
[20:45] | and dragged all over the city. | 被拖着跑遍了整个波士顿 |
[20:47] | Whatever material was there | 不管金属片上曾有什么 |
[20:47] | Whatever material was there | 不管金属片上曾有什么 |
[20:49] | was rubbed clean simply by walking on it. | 光这么走来走去 就都蹭没了 |
[20:49] | was rubbed clean simply by walking on it. | 光这么走来走去 就都蹭没了 |
[20:54] | You know what I admire most about you? | 你知道我最欣赏你哪一点吗 |
[20:54] | You know what I admire most about you? | 你知道我最欣赏你哪一点吗 |
[20:57] | You never give up. | 永不言弃 |
[20:57] | You never give up. | 永不言弃 |
[21:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[21:01] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[21:02] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[21:02] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[21:03] | My boots. | 我的靴子啊 |
[21:03] | My boots. | 我的靴子啊 |
[21:05] | Do we need to follow up with… | 我们需要跟进下… |
[21:05] | Do we need to follow up with… | 我们需要跟进下… |
[21:07] | Why are you staring at me like that? | 你干嘛这么看着我 |
[21:07] | Why are you staring at me like that? | 你干嘛这么看着我 |
[21:08] | Your boots. | 你的靴子 |
[21:08] | Your boots. | 你的靴子 |
[21:13] | You’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说别人的靴子 |
[21:13] | You’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说别人 |
[21:16] | No! | 不 |
[21:16] | No! | 不 |
[21:22] | The boots. | 那双靴子 |
[21:22] | The boots. | 那双靴子 |
[21:35] | Hey. How you feeling this morning? | 你今早感觉怎么样 |
[21:35] | Hey. How you feeling this morning? | 你今早感觉怎么样 |
[21:37] | Except for a crazy dream last night, | 除了昨晚做了个无厘头的梦外 |
[21:37] | Except for a crazy dream last night, | 除了昨晚做了个疯狂的梦之外 |
[21:39] | I am back to my old self. | 我已经回归正常了 |
[21:39] | I am back to my old self. | 我已经回归正常了 |
[21:41] | Well, that’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[21:41] | Well, that’s good news. | 好消息啊 |
[21:42] | So, how you holding up out there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[21:42] | So, how you holding up out there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[21:44] | Uh, okay, I guess. | 还行吧 我想 |
[21:44] | Uh, okay, I guess. | 还行吧 我想 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. Vince and I were talking about | 我不知道 文斯和我那天在一起 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. Vince and I were talking about | 我不知道 文斯和我聊了聊 |
[21:49] | him retiring one day, and it just got me thinking. | 聊他退休的事 让我也想了很多 |
[21:49] | him retiring one day, and it just got me thinking. | 他退休的事 让我也想了很多 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:54] | You think your life’s never gonna change, | 你以为生活不会有任何改变 |
[21:54] | You think your life’s never gonna change, | 你以为你的生活不会有任何改变 |
[21:55] | and then one day it just does. | 结果 某天它突然就变了 |
[21:55] | and then one day it just does. | 结果某天它还真就变了 |
[21:58] | Well, it’s the nature of things. | 世事如此嘛 |
[21:58] | Well, it’s the nature of things. | 世事如此嘛 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:02] | And then I realized that, one day, | 然后我意识到 会有那么一天 |
[22:02] | And then I realized that, one day, | 然后我意识到 会有那么一天 |
[22:04] | you’re gonna tell me that you’re gonna move | 你跟我说你要搬到缅因的 |
[22:04] | you’re gonna tell me that you’re gonna move | 你会跟我说你要搬到 |
[22:06] | to some podunk town in Maine and write novels. | 一个名不见经传的小镇 写小说 |
[22:06] | to some podunk town in Maine and write novels. | 缅因的一个名不见经传的小镇写小说 |
[22:11] | Well, I hope I get to tell you that one day. | 我希望我能有那么一天 |
[22:11] | Well, I hope I get to tell you that one day. | 我也希望我能有那么一天 |
[22:15] | Well, I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[22:15] | Well, I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[22:18] | No, you won’t. | 不 你才不会 |
[22:18] | No, you won’t. | 不 你才不会 |
[22:19] | You won’t have a chance because I’m either taking you with me | 你甭想有那个机会 因为我要么带你走 |
[22:19] | You won’t have a chance because I’m either taking you with me | 你甭想有那个机会 因为我要么带你走 |
[22:22] | or you’re going to visit all the time. | 要么就让你时常来找我 |
[22:22] | or you’re going to visit all the time. | 要么就让你一直来找我 |
[22:24] | Okay, but can you make sure | 行吧 但你能不能确保 |
[22:24] | Okay, but can you make sure | 行吧 但你能不能确保 |
[22:25] | you get a place with a basketball court? | 你到时候住的地儿有篮球场 |
[22:25] | you get a place with a basketball court? | 你到时候住的地方有篮球场 |
[22:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[22:31] | I got to go, Maura. | 我得走了 莫拉 |
[22:31] | I got to go, Maura. | 我得挂了 莫拉 |
[22:35] | Hey. Psst! Wake up. | 喂 醒醒 |
[22:35] | Hey. Psst! Wake up. | 喂 醒醒 |
[22:38] | Look at this. | 看那边 |
[22:38] | Look at this. | 看那边 |
[22:42] | Where’s she going so early? | 她这么早是要去哪儿 |
[22:42] | Where’s she going so early? | 她这么早是要去哪 |
[22:44] | Well, hopefully, if we’re lucky, | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[22:44] | Well, hopefully, if we’re lucky, | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[22:46] | she’s gonna lead us to Nicky. | 她这是要带咱们去见尼基 |
[22:46] | she’s gonna lead us to Nicky. | 她这是要带咱们去见尼基 |
[23:02] | Okay. I want to keep eyes on her. | 好了 我要去盯着她 |
[23:02] | Okay. I want to keep eyes on her. | 好吧 我要盯紧她 |
[23:16] | Korsak. She’s not in here. | 科萨克 她不在这儿了 |
[23:16] | Korsak. She’s not in here. | 科萨克 她不在这儿了 |
[23:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:42] | Ah. You look chipper. | 你看着挺精神嘛 |
[23:42] | Ah. You look chipper. | 你看着挺精神的嘛 |
[23:44] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[23:44] | Yes. | 是呀 |
[23:45] | I had a wild dream last night that was so vivid, | 我昨晚做了个又疯狂又逼真的梦 |
[23:45] | I had a wild dream last night that was so vivid, | 我昨晚做了个又疯狂又逼真的梦 |
[23:48] | but I woke up feeling refreshed. | 一早起来就精神抖擞 |
[23:48] | but I woke up feeling refreshed. | 一早起来就精神抖擞 |
[23:50] | Ah, fever dreams and hallucinations | 做梦和幻觉是常见的 |
[23:50] | Ah, fever dreams and hallucinations | 做梦和幻觉 |
[23:51] | are common side effects. | 高烧并发症 |
[23:51] | are common side effects. | 是常见的发烧的不良反应 |
[23:53] | Well, this side effect may have helped the case. | 这个并发症可能就能帮咱把案子破了 |
[23:53] | Well, this side effect may have helped the case. | 这个不良反应也许能帮咱把案子破了 |
[23:58] | I do hope that you’re not still hallucinating, | 我希望你不是还处在幻觉中 |
[23:58] | I do hope that you’re not still hallucinating, | 我希望你不是还处在幻觉中 |
[24:00] | as you seem to be performing an autopsy on, well…A boot. | 要知道你正在给一只靴子 尸检 |
[24:00] | as you seem to be performing an autopsy on, well…a boot. | 要知道你正在给一只靴子尸检 |
[24:06] | Can you hand me a swab? | 能给我根棉签吗 |
[24:06] | Can you hand me a swab? | 能给我根棉签吗 |
[24:09] | I already swabbed the sole, | 我已经取证过鞋底了 |
[24:09] | I already swabbed the sole, | 我已经取证过鞋底了 |
[24:10] | but didn’t find anything unusual. | 但没发现什么异常 |
[24:10] | but didn’t find anything unusual. | 但没发现什么异常 |
[24:11] | Yes, but did you look inside the sole? | 是取证过 但你看鞋底里面了吗 |
[24:11] | Yes, but did you look inside the sole? | 是取证过 但你看鞋底里面了吗 |
[24:15] | No. | 没 |
[24:15] | No. | 没 |
[24:18] | I’m looking for trace particle transfer | 我在找从金属片转移到 |
[24:18] | I’m looking for trace particle transfer | 我在找从金属片转移到 |
[24:21] | from the piece of metal to the sole, | 鞋底的示踪粒子 |
[24:21] | from the piece of metal to the sole, | 鞋底的示踪粒子 |
[24:23] | something that was left behind in the plastic. | 它们可能残留在了塑料里 |
[24:23] | something that was left behind in the plastic. | 它们可能残留在了塑料里 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 有了 |
[24:29] | A brown oily substance. | 棕色油质残留物 |
[24:29] | A brown oily substance. | 棕色油质残留物 |
[24:31] | That’s why you’re the boss. | 难怪你是老大 |
[24:31] | That’s why you’re the boss. | 难怪你是老大 |
[24:33] | Can you run an analysis? | 你能分析下它吗 |
[24:33] | Can you run an analysis? | 你能分析下它吗 |
[24:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[24:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | I hope your fever dream was inspiration | 希望你这次发烧 |
[24:43] | for your writing as much as it was for your work. | 会对你的创作有启发 就像对你的工作一样 |
[24:45] | Well, let’s just say | 我想我还是 |
[24:46] | that I’ve turned to the classics for inspiration. | 去听古典音乐找启发吧 |
[24:49] | The classics. | 古典音乐 |
[24:52] | Can’t go wrong with the classics. | 听古典音乐总没错的 |
[24:55] | We’ve got several patrol cars in the area. Nobody’s seen her. | 这里有好几辆巡逻车 但没人看见她 |
[24:57] | The shop owner said that she walked in | 店主说她走进去 |
[24:59] | and asked where the bathroom was. | 问厕所在哪里 |
[25:02] | Korsak. | 我是科萨克 |
[25:04] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[25:07] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[25:08] | Nina flagged Katrin’s accounts. | 妮娜追踪到了卡特琳的账户 |
[25:09] | She just used an ATM card at a bank three blocks away. | 她刚在三个街区外的取款机上用了银行卡 |
[25:20] | I’ll check the ATM. | 我去查一下取款机 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I got the other side. | 好的 我去另一边 |
[25:43] | How can we have missed her? She was just here. | 怎么能找不到她 她刚刚还在这里 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[25:49] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[25:51] | All right, just — just sit tight. | 好的 在那等着 |
[25:53] | it was Frankie. | 是弗兰基 |
[25:54] | He said he just saw Katrin go into her apartment. | 他说他看见卡特琳回了公寓 |
[25:55] | How’d she get home so fast? | 她怎么能这么快回去 |
[25:57] | She must have dumped the cash card | 她肯定是在我们看不见她的时候 |
[26:00] | to Nicky when we lost her. | 把银行卡丢给了尼基 |
[26:01] | But why here? | 可为什么是这 |
[26:02] | There’s a bank a block from her apartment. | 她家那就有一家银行 |
[26:06] | Maybe he couldn’t get treatment without any cash. | 或许是因为没有现金就没法治疗 |
[26:11] | You think he’d take a hostage? | 你觉得他有人质吗 |
[27:15] | You’re in a tough spot, Nicky. | 你现在的处境很微妙 尼基 |
[27:18] | We can prove that you shot and killed Egon Kronis. | 我们能够证明你杀死了埃根·克罗尼斯 |
[27:20] | No, but you don’t understand. | 不 你们不明白 |
[27:22] | We understand that you’re involved | 我们知道你跟 |
[27:23] | with the Quint Street Boys. | 昆特街帮有关系 |
[27:24] | We have your blood at the scene, | 我们在现场找到了你的血迹 |
[27:26] | And we have security video of you running away with a gun. | 而且也有监控显示你带着枪逃跑了 |
[27:28] | That’s enough to put you away for life. | 这足够判你终身监禁了 |
[27:30] | Unless…you’d like to talk about the gang. | 除非 你说出帮派的事 |
[27:33] | We know they wanted you dead. | 我们知道他们想杀了你 |
[27:34] | We know they sent a hit man to do it. | 我们也知道他们派了杀手 |
[27:38] | What we don’t know is why. | 可我们不知道的是原因 |
[27:41] | Well, how can I trust you? | 我怎么能相信你们 |
[27:46] | How can you not? | 你怎么能不相信呢 |
[27:48] | If you give us real info on the gang’s criminal activity, | 如果你能告诉我们帮派犯罪活动的消息 |
[27:52] | we can see to it that you only do six months | 我们可以只告你非法持有枪支 |
[27:53] | for unlawful possession of a gun. | 判你半年 |
[27:56] | And we can put you into witness protection when you get out. | 而且等你出狱后我们可以让你加入证人保护 |
[27:59] | What about my aunt? | 那我姨妈怎么办 |
[28:01] | Her too. | 她也可以 |
[28:10] | I- I know who orders the murders. | 我知道是谁下令杀人的 |
[28:13] | And I know how they get rid of the bodies. | 而且我知道他们是怎么处理尸体的 |
[28:16] | If you’re willing to testify, we can make a deal. | 如果你愿意作证的话 我们可以签协议 |
[28:23] | I’m Nicky’s lawyer. | 我是尼基的律师 |
[28:24] | I don’t have one. | 我没有律师 |
[28:25] | You do now. I was hired by your Aunt Katrin. | 现在有了 是你姨妈卡特琳雇的我 |
[28:34] | I’ve got nothing else to say to you. | 我什么也不想说了 |
[28:41] | Testimony like his can take down the Quint Street Boys. | 他的证词能把昆特街帮绳之以法 |
[28:44] | How do we get him to trust us once he’s lawyered up? | 有了律师后还怎么让他相信我们呢 |
[28:48] | Go to the one person he trusts. | 去找他相信的那个人 |
[28:55] | I just got the preliminary results back | 鞋底上的颗粒物 |
[28:57] | from the particles lifted from the sole of the boot. | 初步检测报告出来了 |
[29:00] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有用的吗 |
[29:01] | Well, there’s a petroleum-based substance — | 有种石油类物质 |
[29:03] | possibly hydraulic or brake fluid. | 可能是液压油或者刹车油 |
[29:06] | Well, I need to know specifically | 我要确切地知道 |
[29:08] | what kind of lubricant it is and where it’s used. | 这是种什么润滑剂 用在什么地方 |
[29:11] | I’ve already started running another analysis. | 我已经在做另一项分析了 |
[29:16] | “The opposite of me as far as I can tell | “我所知道的我的另一面 |
[29:20] | does stir the mind to search one’s world | 会用最纯洁的心灵 带着激情和力量 |
[29:23] | with passion and strength from the heart’s purest well.” | 去发动内心寻找别人的世界” |
[29:29] | So? | 怎么样 |
[29:30] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[29:31] | Well, mathematically, it’s perfect. | 准确地说 很完美 |
[29:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:35] | A sonnet, three quatrains, alternating rhyme, | 十四行诗 三个四行诗 交叉韵 |
[29:37] | And a couplet in iambic pentameter. | 还有抑扬格五音步的对句 |
[29:39] | Yes. Yes, exactly. | 是的 是的 没错 |
[29:41] | And it’s dreadful. | 不过很糟糕 |
[29:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:45] | You’re overthinking the whole thing, Maura. | 你想得太多了 莫拉 |
[29:49] | “This little song, how can it be | “这首歌 怎么会 |
[29:53] | That it can mean so much to me? | 对我有如此大的意义 |
[29:55] | What is it then revealing? | 它揭示了什么 |
[29:57] | It holds a breath of melody, | 它有呼吸的韵律 |
[30:00] | A touch of gentle harmony, | 温柔的和谐感 |
[30:03] | And the soul of tender feeling.” | 还有柔情的灵魂” |
[30:06] | That’s lovely. | 太美了 |
[30:07] | And it’s so simple. | 而且很简单 |
[30:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:10] | You see, great poets, | 你看 伟大的诗人 |
[30:11] | they write simply and from the heart. | 他们写的都很简单 而且是发自肺腑的 |
[30:13] | So you must take your view in the world | 所以你要用心看世界 |
[30:17] | and let your heart write it, maura. | 用心去写 莫拉 |
[30:28] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[30:29] | Can I ask you something… personal? | 我能问你点…私人问题吗 |
[30:32] | I guess so. | 可以吧 |
[30:34] | You and Kiki seem very different. | 你和琪琪好像很不同 |
[30:36] | We are. | 的确是 |
[30:37] | Did you ever have second thoughts about her because of that? | 你会因为这个而对她有不同的想法吗 |
[30:39] | Not once. | 从没有 |
[30:40] | Well, I just met a girl, | 我刚认识一个女孩 |
[30:43] | and she’s very different from me. | 她和我差异很大 |
[30:45] | – Different how? – She’s an artist… | -什么差异 -她是位艺术家 |
[30:48] | And a grad student. | 还是个研究生 |
[30:50] | Loves old movies. | 喜欢老电影 |
[30:52] | And she doesn’t know anything about the Sox. | 而且她对红袜队一无所知 |
[30:54] | Anybody can learn about baseball. | 棒球的事任何人都可以学 |
[30:55] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[30:56] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[30:58] | Then what’s wrong with different? | 那差异又有什么关系呢 |
[30:59] | Different is interesting, exciting. | 差异会很有趣 很刺激 |
[31:03] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[31:09] | You can’t walk into my place. | 你不能进我家 |
[31:11] | I just did. | 我这不是进来了吗 |
[31:13] | I have rights. | 我有人权的 |
[31:14] | Call the cops. | 那你叫警察啊 |
[31:19] | What do you want? | 你到底要怎样 |
[31:21] | Your help. | 要你帮忙 |
[31:24] | I’m pretty sure that Nicky acted in self-defense. | 我很确定尼基是正当防卫 |
[31:27] | But if he does not cooperate with us, he’s going to jail. | 但如果他不合作 就得进监狱 |
[31:31] | And if the gang wants him dead on the street, | 要是黑帮想让他死 |
[31:33] | they will find someone who will kill him in prison. | 就是在监狱里也能找到人杀他 |
[31:38] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[31:40] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:41] | ’cause I brought him here for better life. | 因为是我带他来这里 为了让他过得更好 |
[31:43] | Look what happened. | 瞧瞧这些事 |
[31:44] | I should’ve known better. | 我早该知道的 |
[31:46] | You cannot make it here without connections, | 在这里 没有人脉 没有知识 |
[31:49] | without education. | 根本做不到 |
[31:50] | You did. | 你就做到了啊 |
[31:52] | You made a life for yourself playing by the rules. | 你循规蹈矩的生活也过得挺好啊 |
[31:57] | I know all about you, Katrin. | 你的事我都知道 卡特琳 |
[31:58] | I know about your past. I know about your sister. | 我知道你的过去 还有你姐姐的事 |
[32:02] | I know that you brought Nicky here to help him, | 我知道你带尼基来这里是为了帮他 |
[32:04] | and you can still do that. | 你现在还有机会 |
[32:08] | You’re just gonna have to trust us. | 只要你相信我们 |
[32:16] | Tell me about Nicky and the gang. | 跟我讲讲尼基和黑帮的事 |
[32:20] | He came here. He couldn’t find a job. | 他来到这里 找不到工作 |
[32:24] | So he sees all these men with cars, with money — | 他看到那些人开着豪车 大把花钱 |
[32:26] | You know? — in the gang, and he want these things. | 懂吗 黑帮那些 他也想过那种生活 |
[32:29] | So he gets involved with people who promise to get him money. | 所以他跟那些说会给他钱的人混在了一起 |
[32:32] | So, why do they want to kill him? | 那他们为什么想杀他 |
[32:34] | He does some stealing for the gang. | 他为黑帮偷东西 |
[32:36] | And he’s good, you know? He’s loyal. | 他很厉害的 而且很忠心 |
[32:38] | So they want him in the gang. | 他们希望他加入帮派 |
[32:41] | But he has to prove himself. | 但他得证明自己 |
[32:44] | So they gave him a gun. | 所以他们给了他一把枪 |
[32:46] | And they told him to kill a man | 让他去杀人 |
[32:48] | and where to dump the body. | 还告诉他在哪里抛尸 |
[32:50] | And he couldn’t do it. | 但他做不到 |
[32:52] | He’s not a killer. | 他没有杀人的心 |
[32:54] | He’s not bad like that. | 他没那么坏 |
[32:56] | He’s made a big mistake. | 他只是犯了个错误 |
[32:58] | And there is only one way out of this. | 这件事只有一个解决办法 |
[33:00] | He has to cooperate with us. | 他必须跟我们合作 |
[33:03] | You gonna help him? | 你们会帮他吗 |
[33:05] | Yes. | 会 |
[33:06] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[33:11] | Okay. I’m gonna talk to him. | 好吧 我和他谈谈 |
[33:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:14] | And then the next thing you got to do, | 接下来你要做的事 |
[33:16] | you got to call off your lawyer. | 就是先辞退你的律师 |
[33:18] | What lawyer? | 什么律师 |
[33:30] | When? | 什么时候 |
[33:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:35] | Lawyer convinced the judge | 律师跟法官说 |
[33:36] | that since there were no witnesses | 既然没有目击者 |
[33:37] | and we didn’t find a murder weapon, | 我们也没找到凶器 |
[33:39] | Nicky may have just gotten caught in the crossfire. | 尼基也许只是碰巧路过 |
[33:43] | Bail? | 保释金多少 |
[33:44] | 100 grand. | 十万 |
[33:44] | We got to get down there before the gang does. | 我们得赶在黑帮前保释他 |
[33:46] | He’s already made bail. | 他已经被保释了 |
[33:48] | So they’re gonna kill him. | 所以他们要杀他了 |
[33:49] | Like you said. | 像你说的那样 |
[33:50] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 不会 |
[33:51] | We’re not gonna let that happen, okay? | 我们不会允许这种事发生的 好吗 |
[33:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:03] | If Nicky’s still alive, | 如果尼基还活着 |
[34:04] | it’s only because the gang wants to know | 也只是因为黑帮想知道 |
[34:05] | what he told us before his lawyer got here. | 律师到之前他都招了多少 |
[34:07] | Only question is, how long can he hold out? | 唯一的问题是 他能撑多久 |
[34:09] | And where they have him. | 还有被关在哪里 |
[34:10] | Please tell me you’ve got something. | 拜托告诉我你有线索了 |
[34:12] | I came up with all the businesses | 我找到了拉脱维亚 |
[34:13] | and known addresses of the Latvian crime boss. | 犯罪头目名下的所有生意 |
[34:15] | And we have uniforms at all 13 locations… | 还有警官守着13处可能的地点 |
[34:17] | … but no sign of Nicky. | 还是没找到尼基 |
[34:19] | Hey, Maura. You’re on speaker. | 莫拉 给你开免提了 |
[34:20] | The oily substance we found in the boot sole | 我们在靴底发现的油状物 |
[34:23] | is a type of high-viscosity hydraulic fluid | 是种高粘度液压机液体 |
[34:25] | with a phosphorous additive. | 且含磷系添加剂 |
[34:27] | The additive is significant | 添加剂是个重要线索 |
[34:28] | because it’s only used as a lubricant | 因为它只用作高压 |
[34:30] | in high-pressure industrial machinery. | 工业器械润滑剂 |
[34:32] | Like what? Give me an example. | 比如呢 举个例子 |
[34:34] | Wind turbines, stone cutters, aircraft hydraulics. | 风力涡轮机 切石机 飞机液压 |
[34:38] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[34:40] | A scrap of metal from a car, | 车辆金属碎片 |
[34:42] | fluid from a high-pressure hydraulic — | 液压液 |
[34:44] | What is that, a car crusher? | 是什么 汽车粉碎机吗 |
[34:46] | They’re powered by a hydraulic pump | 确实是由高压下的液压泵和 |
[34:47] | and piston under high pressure. | 活塞做动力的 |
[34:48] | We found one wrecking yard owned by the crime boss. | 犯罪头目名下确实有一个汽车粉碎场 |
[34:51] | Uh, we checked. There was no one there. | 我们查了 那里没人 |
[34:53] | Okay. Thanks, guys. | 好吧 谢了 两位 |
[34:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:59] | Pull up all the salvage yards in the north end. | 调出北部的所有汽车修理厂 |
[35:01] | Let me see a list of the quint street boys gang members. | 调出昆特街帮成员的名单 |
[35:09] | Look at the owner for M&G auto salvage. | 看M&G机动车修理厂的主人 |
[35:12] | – Mauris fogel. – Yep. | -马奥瑞斯·福格尔 -没错 |
[35:13] | Look at the third name on the Quint street boys list. | 看昆特街帮的成员名单 |
[35:17] | Guntis Fogel. | 甘迪思·福格尔 |
[35:18] | We got an “M” And a “G.” | M和G代表的名字都有了 |
[35:20] | And we have an address. | 而且还有了地址 |
[35:27] | Please, let me out! Please! | 求你了 放了我吧 求你 |
[35:29] | I promise, you don’t have to do this! | 我保证 你没必要这样的 |
[35:31] | Please! | 求你 |
[35:33] | No! Don’t! | 不要 |
[35:42] | Come on! | 救命啊 |
[36:01] | Hey, help! | 救我 |
[36:07] | Hey, help! Please! | 救救我 求求你们了 |
[36:09] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[36:14] | Hey! Help! Help me, please! | 救命 救救我 求求你们了 |
[36:18] | – Please! – Okay, okay. | -求求你了 -好的 好的 |
[36:19] | The controls are over there! | 控制器在那边 |
[36:22] | Hang on! | 稍等 |
[36:22] | Help! No! | 救命 别丢下我 |
[36:23] | I’m stuck! | 我被卡住了 |
[36:29] | Hurry! Help! | 快点 救命 |
[36:49] | Nicky! Nicky? | 尼基 尼基 |
[36:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:56] | Yeah, I think I’m okay. | 没事 我应该没事 |
[37:04] | Nicky! | 尼基 |
[37:11] | Tough lady’s got a soft side. | 凶婆子也有温柔的一面 |
[37:13] | I know somebody just like her. | 我认识一个人跟她一模一样 |
[37:32] | Uh, did you forget something? | 你忘了东西在我这吗 |
[37:34] | Uh…yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I forgot to ask | 是的 我忘了问你 |
[37:38] | if you want to go to a baseball game with me. | 愿不愿意跟我一起去看棒球赛 |
[37:39] | Yes! | 愿意 |
[37:40] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[37:41] | Well, the — the Sox are playing the Yankees tonight, so… | 今晚有红袜队对纽约洋基队的比赛 |
[37:44] | I know all about their rivalry… | 我了解他们两队之间所有的对战 |
[37:46] | going back to the Babe, | 从贝比开始 |
[37:48] | the sultan of swing. | 挥棒强人 |
[37:49] | The king of swat, | 挥杆之王 |
[37:51] | You were listening. | 我的话你都听进去了 |
[37:52] | To every word. | 每字每句 |
[37:55] | Oh! Wait. | 等一下 |
[37:56] | I…I can’t go tonight. | 我今晚去不了 |
[37:58] | I promised a friend I’d be at her art-gallery opening. | 我答应一个朋友去参加她的画廊开幕式 |
[38:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:05] | Uh, would you want to come with me? | 你想跟我一块去吗 |
[38:11] | Uh…sure. | 当然 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I’d like that. That’d be different. | 我很乐意 跟我的套路不同 |
[38:16] | How do you feel about abstract expressionism? | 你对抽象表现主义怎么看 |
[38:20] | Well, my — my feelings are… | 我的 我的看法 |
[38:24] | abstract and hard to express. | 很抽象 很难表达 |
[38:32] | – Hello! – Hello. What is that? | -你好 -你好呀 那是什么 |
[38:34] | This is my very own spa water. | 这是我自制的矿泉水 |
[38:36] | Cayenne, lemon, ginger, mint, and chia seeds. | 辣椒 柠檬 生姜 薄荷和芡欧鼠尾草籽 |
[38:40] | Chia seeds as in chia pet? | 芡欧鼠尾草的籽吗 |
[38:42] | Yes, actually. | 是的 |
[38:43] | Wait, so if she drinks that, | 如果她喝下这个的话 |
[38:44] | is she gonna grow one of those huge super-green afros? | 她会长出那种巨大的超级绿的爆炸头吗 |
[38:48] | No, Jane. There’ll be no growing of green afros. | 不会 简 长不出爆炸头 |
[38:50] | She’ll be sufficiently hydrated with vitamins, | 这会给她补充大量水分和维生素 |
[38:52] | and the chia seeds will provide omega-3 and 6, | 芡欧鼠尾草籽会提供欧米加3和欧米加6 |
[38:55] | potassium, and antioxidants. | 钾还有抗氧化剂 |
[38:57] | Not even a little afro? | 一点爆炸头都没有吗 |
[39:01] | Oh, no. I hope you didn’t catch that from me. | 不会吧 希望不是我传染你的 |
[39:03] | Oh, it’s just my sinuses | 我只是有点鼻窦炎 |
[39:04] | and a little scratchy sore throat. | 外加喉咙痛痒 |
[39:07] | Nope. | 不止 |
[39:07] | First signs of a cold, I like a good oxtail soup. | 感冒的初期症状 要喝牛尾汤 |
[39:10] | I just use a little pepper oil on my nostrils. | 我只会在鼻孔里点一点辣椒油 |
[39:13] | Yeah, well, that’s all very good for your sinuses, | 这对你的鼻窦炎倒是非常管用 |
[39:14] | but for a sore throat, | 但是喉咙痛的话 |
[39:16] | the best thing is actually snail mucus. | 最管用的是蜗牛粘液 |
[39:19] | No, seriously. | 我是说真的 |
[39:19] | Snail goo is a most wonderful natural expectorant. | 蜗牛粘液是最棒的自然化痰药 |
[39:23] | Thank you very much, | 非常感谢 |
[39:24] | but I’ll just use an onion-juice gargle. | 但我还是用洋葱汁漱口吧 |
[39:27] | Okay! I — really? | 够了 搞什么啊 |
[39:28] | I mean, with the snail goo and the onion gargle? | 又是蜗牛粘液又是洋葱漱口的 |
[39:32] | Can we just order a pizza, please? | 我们能不能点个披萨吃 |
[39:35] | Yes! A pizza sounds yummy. | 好啊 我也馋披萨了 |
[39:37] | I thought you had a writing class. | 你不是有写作课要上吗 |
[39:38] | Oh, I had to miss it. I got hung up at work. | 我没赶上今天的课 我加了会班 |
[39:41] | Or did you skip it | 真的吗 你是不是 |
[39:44] | ’cause little Miss Head of the Class | 故意跷课 因为班上的第一名 |
[39:46] | didn’t finish her homework? Hmm? | 没完成作业 |
[39:48] | Well, you don’t get to be Miss Head of the Class | 作业完成率不到百分之百的话 |
[39:50] | without finishing all of your assignments. | 是当不上班上的第一名的 |
[39:53] | So you finally settled on a theme, did you? | 这么说你终于决定主题了 |
[39:55] | I interpreted “the opposite of me” | 我把”我的相反面” |
[39:57] | as qualities in others that I admire. | 理解为别人身上让我敬佩的品质 |
[40:01] | Mm. Sounds interesting. | 听起来很有意思 |
[40:03] | I look forward to reading it someday. | 我很期待有天能拜读你的作品 |
[40:04] | I’ve got it right here. | 就在这呢 |
[40:10] | I’m proud of it, actually. | 实际上 我很为我的作品自豪 |
[40:17] | Out loud, please? | 能不能读给大家听听 |
[40:21] | Oh, yeah? | 可以吗 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Uh, sure. Um | 当然 |
[40:25] | “She travels through the path of life with purpose | “她带着如同泉水一般清澈单纯的使命 |
[40:28] | as clear and pure as spring water. | 走在生命的道路上 |
[40:31] | He strength is my refuge from every impending storm.” | 她的力量是我在每次风暴中的避难所 |
[40:36] | It’s about Angela. | 这是写安琪拉的 |
[40:38] | What? That’s so nice Maura. Thank you. | 什么 你人太好了 莫拉 谢谢 |
[40:42] | More please. | 继续读啊 |
[40:45] | His cunning and instints are sharper than the fox | 他的狡猾和敏锐的本能比狐狸更甚 |
[40:49] | His wisdom, kind and true. | 他的智慧 善良和真实 |
[40:53] | Is that about me? | 写的是我吗 |
[40:54] | – Korsak. – Yeah, of course. | -是科萨克 -当然 |
[40:56] | Ok. Come on, come on. Find another friend. | 好了 快点快点 再找一个别的朋友读 |
[41:00] | She’s fierce and first to defend me | 她很勇敢 在我需要的时候 |
[41:03] | in my moment of trouble and need. | 总是第一个冲出来维护我 |
[41:06] | Her wit and laughters sustain me and never come at my expense. | 她的智慧和笑声支撑着我 从不嘲笑我 |
[41:10] | And when we part, there is no sadness | 当我们分开时 从不觉得悲伤 |
[41:13] | because our bond is always there. She is not just my friend | 因为我们的纽带永远存在 她不仅是我的朋友 |
[41:17] | She’s a gift, both precious and rare. | 更是一份珍贵罕见的礼物 |
[41:21] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[41:22] | Sorry, it’s about Nina. | 抱歉 我写的是妮娜 |
[41:23] | – It is not! – I’m just kidding. | -才不是呢 -我开玩笑的 |
[41:26] | It’s always fun and games till someone ends up in tears. | 总是先搞笑后煽情 |
[41:30] | Or looking like the elephant man. Bye. | 或者变得跟象人一样 再见 |
[41:34] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |
[41:49] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |