时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[01:08] | Perfect timing. I’m done packing. | 来得正好 我都收拾好了 |
[01:10] | Professor Sullivan just e-mailed me | 沙利文教授刚发了邮件给我 |
[01:12] | that the keys are under the mat, and the place is all yours. | 说钥匙在脚垫下面 你可以入住了 |
[01:17] | Well, thank you for setting this up. | 谢谢你帮我安排 |
[01:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:20] | Is this all you’re taking? | 你就带这么点吗 |
[01:22] | Yeah. No! Wait! | 对 不 等一下 |
[01:25] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[01:28] | He’s coming, too. | 他也要去 |
[01:29] | Do you really need it? | 你真的需要它吗 |
[01:31] | Um, it just seems a little dead. | 它好像已经死了 |
[01:33] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[01:35] | Dead-ish. | 像是死了 |
[01:37] | Don’t say that. He can hear you. | 别这么说 他能听见 |
[01:39] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[01:41] | We could always get you a new cactus or a nice fern. | 你可以换株新的仙人掌或蕨草 |
[01:46] | I don’t want a new cactus. | 我不想要新的仙人掌 |
[01:48] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[01:50] | He’s a survivor. | 他是个幸存者 |
[01:51] | Ah. It came out of the fire. | 它是从火灾里救出来的 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:56] | He might be a little charred, | 可能有点被烧焦了 |
[01:57] | but, you know, he’s still got some sharp-ass thorns. | 但他的尖尖还坚挺着呢 |
[02:01] | Spines I think they’re called. | 那些叫刺吧 |
[02:03] | I…like the metaphor. | 但象征意义不错 |
[02:07] | Well, we’ll put it on the best ledge in the house. | 我们就把它放在阳光最好的窗台上 |
[02:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | All right! Okay — oh! | 好了 好了 |
[02:18] | Can you just wait until I’m gone? | 你就不能等到我走再扫吗 |
[02:20] | I’ve been waiting. | 我一直在等 |
[02:22] | Are you even sad that I’m moving out? | 我搬走你一点都不伤心吗 |
[02:24] | Nope. I’m a grown man. | 不伤心 我是个大人了 |
[02:25] | If I’m gonna have a second toothbrush by my bathroom sink, | 就算我的浴室里要出现第二支牙刷 |
[02:27] | I don’t want it to be my sister’s. | 我也不希望是我姐的 |
[02:29] | So, bye-bye. | 所以快走吧 |
[02:30] | Okay, don’t blame your lack of a love life on me, okay? | 你找不到女朋友可怪不得我 |
[02:33] | I don’t make you wear those baseball pajamas. | 又不是我逼你穿那些棒球睡衣的 |
[02:35] | Ma got me those. | 那是妈买的 |
[02:37] | Good luck explaining that to toothbrush number two. | 你向二号牙刷解释的时候祝你好远 |
[02:41] | Thanks for taking me in. | 谢谢你让我暂住 |
[02:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:07] | She’s our hacker’s cousin? | 她是我们要找的黑客的表姐 |
[03:09] | Yes. Married name’s Hearn, | 对 婚后改姓赫恩 |
[03:10] | not Keating, which is why we didn’t trip to her earlier. | 不叫基廷了 所以之前没发现她 |
[03:13] | She did three years at Framingham for check kiting, | 她曾因支票诈骗在弗雷明汉监狱服刑三年 |
[03:15] | was released six months ago. | 六个月前被释放 |
[03:16] | That’s how I found her. | 所以我才找到了她 |
[03:17] | Our hacker was in a tagged photo | 黑客出现在了郎妲的欢迎派对上 |
[03:19] | at Rhonda’s welcome-home party. | 一张加了标签的照片里 |
[03:21] | Are we sure she’s linked to Joe Harris? | 能确定她和乔·哈里斯有关联吗 |
[03:22] | No, but she’s in jail | 不能 但她和纵火犯 |
[03:24] | with our arsonist and Maura’s kidnapper. | 以及绑架莫拉的人在同一个监狱里 |
[03:26] | That’s a lot of coincidental string to hold them together. | 他们可能有很多微妙联系 |
[03:28] | Well, let’s bring her in. | 我们带她来问话吧 |
[03:30] | I thought you might say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[03:31] | But her parole officer seems to have…misplaced her. | 但她的假释官好像找不到她了 |
[03:35] | Since when? | 从什么时候起 |
[03:36] | No contact for three months. | 已经失联三个月了 |
[03:38] | Well, let’s find her fast. | 那我们得快点找到她 |
[03:40] | Will do. | 好 |
[03:50] | This spoils my experience of nature. | 这真是满足我对大自然的热爱啊 |
[03:53] | You hate nature. | 你讨厌大自然 |
[03:54] | Well, I would like it a lot more | 要是大自然里 |
[03:55] | if there were fewer dead people in it. | 少死几个人我就喜欢了 |
[03:57] | Where’s the victim? | 受害人在哪儿 |
[03:59] | Well, this case involves a hike. | 这个案子得爬山 |
[04:01] | – Do I need my boots? – Yep. | -我需要换鞋吗 -需要 |
[04:04] | 911 got a call about an explosion this morning. | 911今早接到一通报警电话称有爆炸 |
[04:06] | By the time the unit got here, | 等巡警赶到的时候 |
[04:08] | jogger had found a finger. | 跑步的人已经发现了一根手指头 |
[04:14] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[04:14] | It fell out of a tree right in front of him. | 从他面前的树上掉了下来 |
[04:20] | This is not an evidence bag. | 这可不是证物袋 |
[04:21] | No. Sandwich bag. | 不是 这是三明治袋 |
[04:23] | Jogger didn’t want a critter | 跑步的人不希望 |
[04:24] | to carry off with a partial digit. | 把残肢叼走 |
[04:26] | Very considerate. | 考虑得真周到 |
[04:27] | Though my evidence now has granola on it. | 虽然我的证物上现在全是麦片了 |
[04:31] | Kid tested, mother approved. | 味美价廉 老少咸宜 |
[04:36] | Was our victim prone to playing with explosives in the woods? | 有可能受害人是在森林里摆弄炸药吗 |
[04:39] | I haven’t been up to the scene yet, | 我还没去过现场 |
[04:40] | So I’m a little short of details. | 细节我也不太清楚 |
[04:43] | Which way? | 现场在哪儿 |
[04:47] | What? What else? | 怎么了 还有什么事 |
[04:49] | Your hacker had a relative that did time at mci Framingham. | 黑你的黑客在弗雷明汉监狱有个亲戚 |
[04:51] | Rhonda Hearn. | 郎妲·赫恩 |
[04:54] | No, doesn’t ring any bells. | 我没印象 |
[04:55] | Still, maybe we’re closer | 但这或许让我们 |
[04:56] | to figuring out who’s behind all this. | 离幕后黑手更近了 |
[04:58] | Your lips to god’s ears. | 借你吉言吧 |
[05:05] | Okay, so, powdered sand and ivory dream | 细砂白和梦幻象牙白 |
[05:07] | are the exact same color, right? | 是一个颜色吧 |
[05:10] | Different texture. | 质地不一样 |
[05:12] | We’re talking about table linens. | 可我只想选个餐桌布 |
[05:14] | Can it really be that complicated? | 怎么就这么复杂 |
[05:16] | Wait till you get to the centerpiece. | 等你研究到中心装饰物就知道了 |
[05:18] | You have to be a horticulturist to figure that all out. | 你得把自己修炼成园艺师才能搞明白 |
[05:25] | All right, what’s wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[05:27] | Oh, no, I’m just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[05:28] | You know, I mean, this isn’t Vince’s first wedding. | 这不是文斯第一次结婚了 |
[05:30] | It’s not even his second. | 第二次都不是 |
[05:31] | Yeah? So? | 所以呢 |
[05:33] | So, maybe I’m getting a little carried away. | 所以我或许有点太兴奋了 |
[05:36] | It’s your wedding day. | 这可是你的婚礼 |
[05:37] | You’re supposed to get carried away. | 不兴奋就怪了 |
[05:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:39] | You’re the bride. Embrace it — all of it. | 你是新娘 就接受这一切吧 |
[05:42] | Yeah, the linens, the flowers. | 又是桌布 又是花 |
[05:45] | The dress! | 还有婚纱 |
[05:47] | – I’m sorry. – No, no. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[05:50] | Hi, Ron. | 喂 罗恩 |
[05:53] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:58] | Can I call you right back? | 我能想好再给你回电话吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah. Yep. Right back. Bye. | 好 我马上打给你 拜拜 |
[06:04] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[06:06] | Ron was invited to a medical conference | 罗恩受邀参加这周末在巴黎举办的 |
[06:08] | in paris this weekend. | 一场医学会议 |
[06:09] | He asked if my passport was in order. | 他问我的护照还能不能用 |
[06:13] | So he wants to take you to Paris. | 所以他是想带你去巴黎 |
[06:16] | That’s impossible, right? | 那不可能 好吗 |
[06:18] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna give your advice back to you. | 我要把你的建议还给你 |
[06:23] | Go for it. | 勇敢去追 |
[06:25] | Call him back. Say yes. | 给他回电话 答应他 |
[06:27] | Say “Oui.” | 说”好” |
[06:30] | No. | 不成 |
[06:37] | It appears the cause of death was traumatic limb loss. | 死因显然是创伤性肢体损失 |
[06:41] | No! | 不会吧 |
[06:43] | We’re gonna need more evidence bags. | 我们需要更多证据袋 |
[06:47] | Not a huge charge. Smaller than a grenade. | 威力不是很大 比手榴弹小 |
[06:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:51] | Like a homemade pipe bomb, you think? | 像是个自制的土炸弹 你觉得呢 |
[06:54] | Did the uniforms find any other bombs | 警官们找到其它的炸弹 |
[06:57] | or bomb-making materials? | 或者炸弹制作材料了吗 |
[06:58] | No, just a bag of carrots. | 没有 只有一袋胡萝卜 |
[07:02] | Okay, well, I’ll reach out to the bomb squad. | 好吧 我去联系拆弹小组 |
[07:04] | They’re gonna want to find the other pieces of the device, | 他们会找到炸弹的碎片 |
[07:06] | make sure it’s fully detonated. | 确保它完全爆炸了 |
[07:09] | The shrapnel density and gunpowder residue | 炸弹碎片密度和火药残留 |
[07:11] | – suggests it might have… – Stop. | -说明它应该 -停下 |
[07:14] | How could you disagree with me, sergeant? | 你怎么能反对我呢 警长 |
[07:15] | – I haven’t ev… – Just stop. | -我还没… -快停下 |
[07:18] | There’s half a possum and another crater over there. | 那里有半只负鼠和另一个弹坑 |
[07:21] | We’re standing in a minefield. | 我们正站在一片雷区上 |
[07:22] | Just don’t move. | 都别动 |
[07:34] | Hello, detectives. | 你们好 警探们 |
[07:36] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[07:38] | Okay, Bryce, you going for, like, a pep-rally thing? | 好吧 布莱斯 你是要做赛前动员吗 |
[07:41] | ’cause not peppy. | 因为这一点都不让人激动 |
[07:43] | Not peppy. | 完全不激动 |
[07:45] | I can shout if that’d be easier for you, | 如果你喜欢我可以大声喊 |
[07:46] | but it is important that you hear me. | 但一定要让你们听到我说的话 |
[07:49] | Okay, listen up, first off, | 好吧 听好了 首先 |
[07:51] | obviously, you’re all gonna stay where you are. | 显然你们都要待在现在的位置别动 |
[07:56] | Please turn off your cellphones. | 请把你们的手机关掉 |
[07:58] | It is unlikely that a bomb of this type | 这种炸弹不太可能 |
[07:59] | was detonated remotely, | 是远程引爆的 |
[08:01] | but we do not know what else was planted here. | 但我们不知道这里还埋了什么 |
[08:04] | Our plan is to use the metal detectors and the dogs | 我们的计划是用金属探测器和嗅探犬 |
[08:07] | to clear safe pathways to walk you out, | 清理出安全通道让你们出来 |
[08:10] | but it will take a while. | 但这会花一些时间 |
[08:13] | We can only clear three inches at a time. | 我们一次只能清理三英寸 |
[08:16] | You know what? Go back to the bullhorn. | 这样吧 你还是用扬声器吧 |
[08:19] | ’cause what you’re saying is excruciating. | 因为你说的话太折磨人了 |
[08:21] | Hey, you know, I’m in a nice, shady spot, | 喂 我站在一个有树荫的地方 |
[08:23] | so get everybody else out first, huh? | 所以先把她们救出去好吗 |
[08:25] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[08:27] | No, no, no. He’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[08:29] | You’re all clustered together. | 你们都聚在一起 |
[08:30] | He’s separate. It’s more efficient. | 他离你们较远 这样效率更高 |
[08:32] | Is everybody clear? | 都听懂了吗 |
[08:34] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:36] | Why is it when you can’t use the ladies room, | 为什么在你不能上厕所的时候 |
[08:38] | all you want to do is use the ladies room? | 你就光想着上厕所 |
[08:44] | We’re good. We’re all good. | 我们很好 我们很好 |
[09:00] | You never called back about Paris. | 关于巴黎的事你一直没回我电话 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. Yeah. | 我很抱歉 没错 |
[09:05] | I, uh… | 我… |
[09:08] | I know you need to book the tickets. | 我知道你要订机票 |
[09:11] | I’m still thinking. | 我还在考虑 |
[09:15] | I’m moving too fast. | 是我太冒昧了 |
[09:16] | I-I got swept up, | 我太着急了 |
[09:18] | and I-I pushed for something that you’re not ready for. | 逼你做一些你还没准备好的事情 |
[09:20] | No, no, that’s not it. | 不 不是这样的 |
[09:22] | I would love to go away with you. | 我很愿意跟你一起去 |
[09:24] | You would? | 你愿意吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:28] | But, um… | 但是… |
[09:30] | Dropping everything and jetting off to Europe… | 扔下一切飞到欧洲去… |
[09:35] | I don’t know why, but… | 我不知道为什么 但是… |
[09:38] | it’s hard for me imagining myself | 我很难想象自己 |
[09:41] | getting carried away like that. | 这么随心所欲 |
[09:45] | I know why. | 我知道为什么 |
[09:47] | You do? | 是吗 |
[09:49] | How can you get carried away | 你永远都在为别人操心 |
[09:50] | when you’re always so busy carrying everyone else? | 又怎么做到为自己随心所欲呢 |
[09:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:57] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[09:59] | I don’t want to pressure you, | 我不想给你压力 |
[10:00] | but…I think you’d love Paris. | 但我觉得你会喜欢巴黎的 |
[10:10] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 我回来之后再来找你 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Is it possible whoever planted these things | 把地雷埋在这里的人 |
[10:20] | had no particular target in mind? | 会不会有特定的目标 |
[10:23] | Well, it’s a really remote location. | 这是个很荒凉的地方 |
[10:25] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:26] | Like, maybe he was practicing. | 也许他是在练习 |
[10:29] | You know, maybe he was gonna plant them elsewhere. | 也许他准备把地雷埋在别处 |
[10:31] | Well, that would fit the distribution | 这种说法跟爆炸残留物的分布 |
[10:32] | of the explosive residue. | 相吻合 |
[10:34] | Primarily on the front of his torso, | 基本都在他尸体的正面 |
[10:36] | but there’s more on the upper torso, | 但上半身更多 |
[10:37] | perhaps indicating that he was looking down | 这说明爆炸发生时他可能 |
[10:39] | at the time of detonation. | 正在低头看 |
[10:42] | – Hey. – Yeah. | -喂 -在 |
[10:44] | Well, we should check with homeland security | 我们应该问问国土安全局 |
[10:45] | and FBI and see if they’ve got any home-grown terrorists | 和联调局这片区域有没有 |
[10:48] | on their radar in the area, you know? | 他们已知的本土恐怖分子 |
[10:51] | You’re clear, Dr. Isles. | 你可以走了 艾尔斯医生 |
[10:52] | Remain inside the flags as you exit. | 离开时请走在旗子里面 |
[10:54] | Okay. I will need a CSRU tech to help me with the body. | 好吧 我需要鉴证组来帮我挪走尸体 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. First priority’s for the living. | 抱歉 活人是排在第一位的 |
[10:59] | The body will be retrieved when we clear the field. | 我们确认整个区域无雷后会把尸体带回去 |
[11:02] | But he’s in the sun. | 但他躺在太阳底下 |
[11:03] | There will be a cascade of chemical reactions | 这样会产生一系列化学反应 |
[11:05] | that will affect my analysis. | 影响我的分析 |
[11:07] | And I don’t have any photos or samples. | 而且我也没有照片和样本 |
[11:09] | And what if something blows up? | 如果有东西爆炸了呢 |
[11:10] | I’ll be unable to help — | 那我就没办法… |
[11:11] | We’ll get this done as quickly as we can. | 我们会尽快弄完的 |
[11:14] | I wish somebody had mentioned | 我真希望有人早点告诉我 |
[11:16] | the living/dead priority thing earlier. | 生死优先的问题 |
[11:21] | Hold this, please. | 请帮我拿着这个 |
[11:24] | You’re not squeamish, are you? | 你没有洁癖吧 |
[11:25] | Oh, for chr– he’s standing in front of half a man! | 天啊 他站在半截尸体面前 |
[11:28] | If he was squeamish, we would know about it. | 如果他有洁癖 我们早就知道了 |
[11:30] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:33] | Well, this is no way to run an investigation. | 调查取证是不可以这样做的 |
[11:37] | I’ll try harder next time. | 我会再接再厉 |
[11:53] | – Hey, are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[11:54] | I’m warm, annoyed, but I’m — I’m fine. | 我很热很恼火 但我没事 |
[11:58] | You were in a minefield. | 你刚从雷区出来 |
[11:59] | And Jane and Korsak are still there. | 简和科萨克还被困在那呢 |
[12:01] | And right now we can help most by solving this | 现在我们能做的就是解决这桩案子 |
[12:03] | and ensuring that whoever did it can’t hurt anybody else. | 确保凶手无法伤害其他人 |
[12:06] | This is from our victim. Run a tox screen. | 这是受害者的血液 做个毒理检验 |
[12:08] | If he built the bomb himself, | 如果炸弹是他制造的 |
[12:10] | he may have traces of 2, 4, 6-trinitrotoluene | 由于吸入或物理接触 |
[12:12] | in his bloodstream from inhalation or physical contact. | 血液中可能检出2,4,6-三硝基甲苯 |
[12:16] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[12:17] | – I’m so glad you’re okay. – Thank you. | -你没事真是太好了 -谢谢 |
[12:19] | – Yeah. – Thank you for your concern. | -不客气 -谢谢你的关心 |
[12:20] | Thank you both for your concern. But I’m fine. | 谢谢你们俩 但我没事 |
[12:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | All right, so, | 好吧 |
[12:24] | based on the photos I took of the fingerprints, | 根据我拍摄的指纹照片 |
[12:28] | our victim is John Franklin. | 死者是约翰·富兰克林 |
[12:29] | He is a co-founder of an NGO | 他是一个民间组织的联合创始人 |
[12:31] | that specializes in de-mining former war zones | 该组织致力排除旧战区的地雷 |
[12:34] | and making them safe for civilians. | 保障平民人身安全 |
[12:35] | Well, that would explain how he might get a land mine. | 这解释了他怎么会有地雷 |
[12:37] | Yeah, but it doesn’t explain | 没错 但没有解释 |
[12:39] | why he would blow himself up in a park in Boston. | 他为什么会在波士顿的公园里把自己炸飞 |
[12:52] | You’re clear. | 你安全了 |
[12:53] | Just stay on the path on the way out, okay? | 出去的时候别乱走 好吗 |
[12:55] | Okay, uh, when can he go? | 好 他什么时候可以走 |
[12:57] | Oh, don’t worry about me, Jane. | 别担心我 简 |
[12:58] | Kiki will be glad I missed a meal. | 我少吃一顿琪琪会很开心 |
[13:01] | I’ve got something! | 有发现 |
[13:03] | Hang on a second. | 稍等 |
[13:09] | Contact. | 探到雷了 |
[13:17] | We’ve got another device. | 还有一个地雷 |
[13:19] | Don’t move until he’s flagged it. | 地雷标记好之前不要乱动 |
[13:21] | We don’t want any motion in the area while he’s working. | 他在工作时不能有一点扰动 |
[13:35] | Mr. Park, | 帕克先生 |
[13:36] | how long have you and John been doing this work? | 你和约翰从事这份工作多久了 |
[13:38] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[13:39] | We joined the Peace Corps after college. | 大学毕业后 我们加入了和平队 |
[13:42] | Saw the damage the mines can do. | 了解到地雷造成的危害 |
[13:44] | Decided to do something about it. | 于是决定做点什么 |
[13:46] | The way John was killed seems very specific to your work. | 从约翰被害的方式看凶手是在针对你们的工作 |
[13:50] | Does your NGO have any enemies? | 你的组织有敌人吗 |
[13:52] | Plenty. | 很多 |
[13:53] | Governments of countries who don’t want us there, | 不希望我们存在的国家政府 |
[13:55] | People who think we could be doing more. | 认为我们能做到更多的民众 |
[13:57] | John took most of the heat for it. | 约翰承受的压力最大 |
[13:59] | He was the face of our organization. | 他是我们组织的门面 |
[14:01] | Fundraising, government relations, that kind of thing? | 专门负责筹款 政府公关这种吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah. Yeah, he was great at it. | 是的 他很擅长这些 |
[14:13] | Our bomb squad just found another mine. | 我们的拆弹小组刚刚又发现一颗地雷 |
[14:15] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[14:17] | In the same place. | 同一个地点 |
[14:18] | Whoever did this was determined to take him out. | 凶手是下定决心要杀他 |
[14:22] | Can I help? I’m an expert in de-mining. | 我能帮上忙吗 我是排雷专家 |
[14:24] | I-I appreciate the offer, | 感谢你的提议 |
[14:26] | but what would really help is to figure out who killed him. | 但查明凶手才是帮了大忙 |
[14:29] | Can you put together a list of the places you’ve worked, | 你能列个排雷地点清单吗 |
[14:32] | uh, copies of his e-mails, employee records? | 再给我他的邮件副本和雇员记录 |
[14:34] | Of course. | 好的 |
[14:35] | Anyone with a grudge against you | 对你们心怀敌意的人 |
[14:37] | is a potential suspect now, all right? | 现在都是嫌疑人 |
[14:48] | Okay, Jane, mine’s flagged. | 好了 简 地雷标记好了 |
[14:49] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[14:52] | Um, okay. I’m — I’m — | 好 我… |
[14:53] | I’m just gonna wait for you over here, okay? | 我在那边等你 好吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, don’t be silly. It’s a million degrees. | 别傻了 外面这么热 |
[14:56] | Get in the shade. Get some water. | 你去找个阴凉地方 喝点水 |
[14:58] | I-it’s fine. I don’t mind waiting. | 没事 我不介意等着 |
[15:01] | Would you get me a pizza — sausage and onion? | 你能帮我买个香肠洋葱披萨吗 |
[15:03] | Really? | 你真要吃 |
[15:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | I’ll get it in one of those sleeves, | 我把它装袋里 |
[15:08] | keep it extra hot. | 帮你热着 |
[15:16] | Don’t get any closer. | 别靠近 |
[15:18] | I’m not sure it’s safe. | 我不保证安全 |
[15:21] | I stepped on one. I’m standing on a land mine. | 我踩到了 我站在地雷上面 |
[15:35] | Normally, you step on a mine, | 通常来说 踩到地雷后 |
[15:37] | it explodes within seconds, | 地雷会立刻爆炸 |
[15:38] | But we think that Korsak stepped on the edge of it | 但我们认为科萨克踩在地雷边缘 |
[15:40] | and it rocked up and that’s how he saw it. | 地雷弹起来 所以他才能看见 |
[15:42] | Well, if it didn’t explode, can you just step off of it? | 既然没爆炸 可以抬脚吗 |
[15:45] | We can’t risk it rocking back into place | 它可能会落回原位激活压板 |
[15:47] | and activating the pressure plate. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[15:50] | Well, how are you gonna get him off of it? | 那你们怎么救他出来 |
[15:55] | We’re not sure yet. | 还不知道 |
[15:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:58] | To go sit with him! | 去陪他坐着 |
[16:00] | No, Jane, you got to stay outside the potential blast zone. | 不行 简 你得待在可能爆炸区之外 |
[16:04] | Let me explain something to you. | 我告诉你 |
[16:06] | That is one of the finest detectives I have ever known, | 他是我认识的最出色的警探 |
[16:08] | and he is standing out there alone, | 他正独自站在那里 |
[16:11] | waiting to see if he’s gonna blow up. | 等着看自己会不会被炸飞 |
[16:14] | I’m going. | 我要去 |
[16:31] | Kent, I need you to go up to the bombing site. | 肯特 我要你去一下爆炸地点 |
[16:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:36] | How many technicians do you want me to take? | 我要带多少技术员去 |
[16:38] | None. Just your medical bag. | 不用带 带好医疗包就行 |
[16:41] | Sergeant Korsak is standing on a land mine. | 科萨克警司正踩在地雷上面 |
[16:44] | I think your experiences in Afghanistan | 你在阿富汗待过 |
[16:46] | have made you uniquely qualified to help if things… | 是帮忙的不二人选 如果事有… |
[16:51] | Go sideways. | 事有不测 |
[16:53] | I have one thing I have to do, | 我有一件事必须要去做 |
[16:55] | but I will be there as soon as I can. | 但我会尽快赶过去 |
[16:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:08] | Close enough, Jane. | 够近了 简 |
[17:19] | Jane, I mean it. Stop. | 简 我是认真的 停下 |
[17:23] | Apparently, this is close enough. | 显然这距离够近了 |
[17:25] | You look ridiculous. | 你看起来真滑稽 |
[17:26] | Shouldn’t you be out catching a murderer? | 你不该去抓凶手吗 |
[17:28] | You want me to go back to work? | 你想让我回去工作吗 |
[17:29] | You walk over here and make me. | 那你就走过来逼我工作啊 |
[17:39] | Apparently, our victim came up here a lot. | 受害者显然经常来这里 |
[17:42] | So someone planted enough mines he’d step on one eventually. | 所以凶手埋了很多雷 他总会踩上 |
[17:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | If you’re patient, | 如果有耐心 |
[17:48] | it’s not a stupid way to murder someone. | 像这样杀人并不蠢 |
[17:50] | No stupider than any other way. | 不比其他方法蠢 |
[17:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:54] | You know, I’ve developed a new appreciation | 关于你经历的事 |
[17:57] | to what you’ve been going through. | 我想了套新说辞 |
[18:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:01] | Not to go too deep with the metaphor, | 不要在意我的比喻 |
[18:02] | but the thought of your life being blown up by unseen forces. | 我就是在想生活被不可抗力搞的支离破碎 |
[18:05] | Yeah, no, that — that’s too deep. | 不 你这比喻真的不好 |
[18:08] | Are you sure you’re dealing with it all okay? | 你对你真的没问题吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没问题 |
[18:15] | ’cause I’m a little shaky. | 我是有点害怕了 |
[18:19] | Thinking how life with Kiki’s so great. | 一想到和琪琪的生活那么美好 |
[18:23] | It can all be gone in an instant. | 却可能在瞬间烟消云散 |
[18:28] | And I’ve only been out here a couple hours. | 而我只不过离开了她几个小时 |
[18:32] | Nothi– | 不会… |
[18:34] | Nothing is gonna happen to you, okay? | 你不会有事的 |
[18:37] | I’m not gonna let it. | 我不允许你有事 |
[18:39] | And I — and I got pizza standing by. | 我还给你叫了份披萨呢 |
[18:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:45] | How’s the — how’s the wedding planning? | 婚礼计划得如何了 |
[18:50] | Since you brought it up, | 既然你提起了 |
[18:51] | I’ve been meaning to ask you something. | 我正好有件事一直想问你 |
[18:54] | You want to be my best man… so to speak? | 你想当我的伴”郎”吗 |
[18:59] | Well, do I have to… throw you a-a bachelor party? | 我需要给你开个婚前派对吗 |
[19:02] | ’cause I’m in for poker. | 打牌我是没问题啦 |
[19:04] | You know, not so much on the strippers. | 脱衣女郎就算了吧 |
[19:08] | What’s going on? | 那是怎么回事 |
[19:16] | They’re gonna — they’re gonna remove that bomb. | 他们要 要移走那颗地雷 |
[19:20] | So… | 为了 |
[19:24] | I’m too old for a bachelor party. | 我年纪大了 不适合开婚前派对了 |
[19:29] | No, you’re not. | 你年纪才不大 |
[19:32] | Yeah, I am. | 我年纪真的大了 |
[19:37] | I’d be honored to be your best man. | 我很荣幸能当你的伴郎 |
[19:51] | Who gets angry at people for removing mines? | 怎么会有人因为别人排雷而生气 |
[19:53] | Well, there’s millions of mines all around the world. | 全世界有上百万个雷区 |
[19:56] | And a lot of governments don’t want Americans | 很多政府不希望美国人 |
[19:57] | coming in and digging them up. | 到雷区排雷 |
[19:59] | So if someone flew here to send that message… | 如果有人专门飞到这里来示警… |
[20:02] | Or they were here already, in an embassy, maybe. | 或者他们本来就在这里 某个使馆里 |
[20:05] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[20:08] | Keep sorting through the e-mails. | 继续查邮件 |
[20:10] | See if anyone sounds like | 看看有没人 |
[20:11] | they’re gonna take things a step further. | 像是要采取进一步行动的 |
[20:15] | How’s Jane’s case coming? | 简的案子怎么样了 |
[20:16] | Any luck finding the hacker’s cousin? | 找到黑客的表姐了吗 |
[20:18] | She was living in a residential hotel until last month. | 直到上个月 她都住在一家公寓酒店 |
[20:21] | No forwarding address, | 没有搬家后的地址 |
[20:23] | but I got a D.A. to sign off on a warrant for her cellphone. | 我找检察官签发了查她手机的搜查令 |
[20:26] | Mm-hmm. Hopefully, that leads somewhere. | 希望能帮我们找到新的线索 |
[20:29] | I think you’re working about five times harder | 我觉得你比我们其他人 |
[20:30] | than the rest of us. | 拼命多了 |
[20:45] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[20:47] | They’re about to remove land mine number two. | 他们要对二号地雷进行排雷了 |
[20:49] | Well, I guess number three | 我觉得应该叫三号地雷 |
[20:50] | ’cause one already exploded, right? | 因为一号是已经炸了的那个 |
[20:51] | Anyway, they’re removing a mine, | 总之 他们正在排雷 |
[20:53] | and it’s not the one that Korsak’s standing on. | 而且不是科萨克踩的那颗 |
[20:56] | How are we going with our tests? | 测试结果如何 |
[20:58] | Well, the only explosive chemicals in our victim’s blood | 死者血液中及指尖的易炸化学物 |
[21:00] | or on that fingertip were already combusted. | 都已经全部燃尽了 |
[21:03] | So he didn’t build or hold the mines? | 所以地雷不是他造的或者埋的吗 |
[21:05] | It doesn’t appear so. | 看起来是如此 |
[21:08] | Someone just blew him up. | 所以他是被别人炸飞了 |
[21:12] | Is this the sample? | 这是那个样品吗 |
[21:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:16] | Great. Thank you. That’s gonna help a lot. | 好的 谢谢 帮大忙了 |
[21:18] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:21] | A lifetime’s worth of favors. | 一辈子都还不完的人情 |
[21:37] | What are you gonna do with the bomb? | 你打算怎么处理这地雷 |
[21:38] | Protocol is to blow it up on scene, | 按章程走 应该原地引爆 |
[21:40] | which we’ll do once the sergeant’s safe. | 在确保警司安全后 我们就会引爆 |
[21:44] | Well, is there any way to disarm it, | 有办法不引爆拆除吗 |
[21:46] | You know, so we can keep it for evidence? | 好让我们当作证物保留下来 |
[21:49] | Highly irregular. | 可能性很低 |
[21:51] | Come on, Bryce. Help us out. | 拜托了 布莱斯 帮帮忙 |
[21:52] | I’m letting you be a hero today. | 我今天让你当一次英雄 |
[21:54] | Tell you what, let’s talk about this | 这样吧 今天下班之后 |
[21:55] | over a nice glass of water | 咱们一起喝个痛快 |
[21:57] | when everybody’s finished for the day, okay? | 到时候好好聊聊这事 如何 |
[22:00] | Is that a deal? | 就这么定了 |
[22:04] | This is goethite. | 这是针铁矿 |
[22:06] | It’s a mineral found in limpet teeth. | 在笠螺牙齿中才能找到这种矿产 |
[22:08] | Limpet? Like the snail? | 笠螺 跟蜗牛似的那东西吗 |
[22:10] | It’s the strongest material found in nature. | 这是自然界中最牢固的材料 |
[22:12] | It’s stronger than kevlar. | 比凯夫拉尔都牢固 |
[22:13] | Yeah, Maura got it for us. | 莫拉帮我们搞到的 |
[22:15] | It’s from the advanced material research center. | 它来自先进材料研究中心 |
[22:18] | Learning all sorts of things today, | 今天真是大开眼界 |
[22:20] | like how long it takes your ass to go numb | 我都知道了多长时间不动 |
[22:22] | from not moving. | 你的屁股就会麻掉 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:24] | And that snails have teeth. | 还知道了蜗牛也有牙齿 |
[22:30] | Uh-oh. Rubber’s about to hit the road. | 关键时刻要来了 |
[22:35] | Uh, now that the field is clear, um… | 现在这片地清完了 |
[22:39] | They’ll use the limpet teeth to protect you | 他们把你拽下那颗地雷时 |
[22:41] | in case the bomb goes off | 会用笠螺的牙齿保护你 |
[22:42] | when they yank you off of it. | 不被地雷炸飞 |
[22:44] | Yank? Doesn’t sound very technical. | 拽 听着可不够高科技 |
[22:54] | Time to head back to the command center. | 该回指挥中心了 |
[22:57] | Okay, go ahead. | 行 你去吧 |
[22:58] | No. You. | 不是我 是你 |
[23:00] | No! | 不要 |
[23:02] | This is Bryce’s operation, detective. | 这是布莱斯的任务 警探 |
[23:04] | And I’m not going anywhere, sergeant. | 我哪都不会去 警司 |
[23:08] | Please, Jane. | 求你了 简 |
[23:17] | Vince… | 文斯 |
[23:19] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[23:22] | Got limpet’s teeth. | 有笠螺的牙齿呢 |
[24:57] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t call you sooner. | 抱歉 我没早些给你打电话 |
[24:58] | We were dealing with a bomb. | 我们当时在处理地雷 |
[25:01] | Had to call in the bomb squad. | 不得不叫来了拆弹小组 |
[25:02] | Yeah, everything’s all right. | 一切都好 |
[25:05] | Am I fine? Of course. | 我好不好吗 当然好 |
[25:08] | But I’ll — I’ll call you later. | 我 我待会儿再给你打电话 |
[25:11] | Yeah, love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[25:16] | It’s a story best told in person. | 这事儿最好当面跟人讲 |
[25:19] | I also got a text from Nina. | 妮娜让我带个话 |
[25:20] | She found the hacker’s cousin. | 她找到了黑客的表姐 |
[25:22] | Yeah. About an hour ago. She’s in interrogation. | 一小时前就来了 在审讯室 |
[25:25] | This woman could lead us to the person who’s been after you. | 她能帮我们找到害你的那人 |
[25:27] | Why didn’t you come here and talk to her? | 你当时怎么不回来直接询问 |
[25:29] | ’cause I was waiting for you. | 因为我当时在等你 |
[25:44] | I stayed out of trouble since my release. | 放出来后我就很老实了 |
[25:45] | I got nothing to say to you guys. | 我没什么可对你们说的 |
[25:47] | You haven’t spoken to your parole officer in three months. | 你已经三个月没有跟你的假释官联系了 |
[25:50] | That’s bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[25:50] | Tell him to empty his voice mailbox. | 你让他先把语音留言信箱清空吧 |
[25:52] | I do what I’m supposed to do. | 我按规定去做了 |
[25:54] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[25:57] | Don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[25:58] | Her name’s Lianne Sampson. | 她叫莉安妮·桑普森 |
[25:59] | You were in Framingham together. | 你们都在弗雷明汉待过 |
[26:01] | Yeah, and so were like 2,000 other people. | 是的 那地方有两千多人呢 |
[26:02] | You want to show me their pictures, too? | 也要给我看他们的照片吗 |
[26:06] | How about Dr. Joe Harris? | 那乔·哈里斯医生呢 |
[26:10] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[26:11] | Prison psychiatrist. | 监狱的精神医生 |
[26:12] | Don’t need a shrink. Never have. | 我不需要心理医生 从不需要 |
[26:14] | Did you ever talk to anyone in Framingham | 你在弗雷明汉的时候跟别人说过 |
[26:16] | about your cousin Riley — | 你的表弟莱利吗 |
[26:17] | The one who’s good with computers? | 他很擅长用电脑 |
[26:22] | No. | 没有 |
[26:24] | And why the hell would I tell you if I had? | 就算我说过 我为什么要告诉你呢 |
[26:26] | Look, Rhonda, you don’t seem like the type of person | 朗妲 你看上去不像是能制定出 |
[26:29] | that would make a plan to take out a cop and her family, | 一个杀警察和她家人计划的人 |
[26:31] | So why don’t you just drop the attitude — | 所以你还是老实交代 |
[26:32] | I’m done. | 我要走了 |
[26:34] | You sit down! | 你给我坐下 |
[26:35] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[26:36] | – That’s enough, Jane. – Now! | -别这样 简 -快点 |
[26:37] | – I’m gonna sue your ass! – You’re gonna sue me? | -我要告死你 -你要告我吗 |
[26:39] | I’ll give you a reason to sue me! | 我给你个告我的理由 |
[26:40] | All right, all right, all right, | 好了 好了 好了 |
[26:41] | Shut up. Sit down! | 别说了 坐下 |
[26:42] | I’ll give you a reason to sue me! | 我给你个告我的理由 |
[26:43] | Get outside. | 出去 |
[26:46] | You sit with me for an hour while I’m standing on a bomb, | 我踩到地雷的时候你陪我坐了一个小时 |
[26:48] | but you can’t deal with a shithead parolee for 10 minutes? | 却不能忍这个愚蠢的假释犯十分钟吗 |
[26:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry! | 真是不好意思 |
[26:52] | Oh, you will be sorry, I bet! | 你肯定会后悔的 |
[26:53] | – She burned my house down! – No, she did not! | -她把我的房子烧了 -不 她没有 |
[26:58] | But at least we know we’re on the right track. | 但至少我们知道我们查对了方向 |
[27:01] | The only definitive answer we got in there | 我们刚才得到的唯一明确的答案是 |
[27:03] | was that she didn’t talk about the hacker in prison. | 她没有在监狱里提起那个黑客 |
[27:07] | Which means she talked about the hacker in prison. | 那就意味着她在监狱里提起过 |
[27:09] | Yes! | 是的 |
[27:10] | We were looking at thousands | 我们之前在调查好几千名 |
[27:11] | of inmates, employees, vendors. | 犯人 雇员和小贩 |
[27:13] | Now we can narrow it down | 但现在我们可以把范围 |
[27:15] | to the folks that actually intersected with Joe Harris, | 缩小到跟乔·哈里斯有交集的人了 |
[27:18] | Lianne Sampson, and Rhonda. | 莉安妮·桑普森和朗妲 |
[27:20] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:21] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[27:23] | After all that time in the sun, | 之前晒了那么久的太阳 |
[27:24] | I’m surprised you had the energy to go after her like that. | 你竟然还有这么大精神去吼她 |
[27:28] | She was really annoying. | 她真的很烦人 |
[27:30] | Oh, yes, she was. | 对 没错 |
[27:43] | You look flush. | 你的脸红了 |
[27:45] | I… might have just lost it on a suspect. | 我刚才对一个嫌犯发火了 |
[27:51] | It’s just been one of those days. | 今天会这样很正常 |
[27:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[27:56] | This is a disemboweled land mine | 这是一个被拆解了的地雷 |
[28:00] | Made of salvaged parts from junkyards and old machinery. | 使用废旧的汽车和机器零件制造的 |
[28:04] | It roughly follows some plans that I found on the Internet. | 跟我在网上查到的制作材料差不多 |
[28:07] | Can we trace it? | 能追查吗 |
[28:08] | No fingerprints or DNA that I’ve been able to find. | 我没找到指纹或DNA |
[28:11] | No serial numbers on the parts. | 零件上也没有序列号 |
[28:13] | The only thing that might be able to help you | 唯一能够帮到你的是 |
[28:15] | is that the gunpowder that was used as the explosive element | 用作爆炸物的火药成分里 |
[28:18] | has boron in it. | 含有硼 |
[28:20] | And what would that do? | 会有什么作用 |
[28:21] | Make it explode in a green color. | 爆炸时会呈绿色 |
[28:23] | It’s often used in fireworks and military flares. | 通常用于烟花和军用照明弹中 |
[28:27] | It’s something. | 算是个线索 |
[28:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:34] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[28:35] | For the teeth thingy. | 牙齿的那事 |
[28:39] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[28:45] | Our victim had enemies. | 死者有仇人 |
[28:46] | Narrowing down the hate mails, are we? | 我们是在排查恐吓信吧 |
[28:49] | I ran it through a search engine | 我在用一个搜索引擎检查 |
[28:50] | that responds to certain trigger words. | 它能识别出几个特定的关键词 |
[28:52] | Anything threatening or violent in nature. | 表达威胁或暴力的词 |
[28:54] | The e-mails with the highest number of trigger words | 被识别出的最多词的电子邮件 |
[28:55] | all came from the same person — | 都发自同一个人 |
[28:58] | Jenny Evans. | 詹妮·埃文斯 |
[29:00] | Looks like she was on the ground in the Cambodian village | 非政府组织最近撤离了一个柬埔寨的村子 |
[29:02] | that the NGO recently evacuated. | 她好像当时就在那 |
[29:04] | – She worked for Franklin? – Yeah. | -她是富兰克林的员工吗 -是的 |
[29:06] | Until she quit. | 后来辞职了 |
[29:08] | She seems pissed. | 她好像很生气 |
[29:10] | Well, she’s passionate. That’s for sure. | 她很有激情 这点可以肯定 |
[29:13] | Let’s bring her in and see what she’s been doing | 把她带来 问问她从东南亚回来后 |
[29:14] | since she got back from Southeast Asia. | 都做过些什么 |
[29:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[29:29] | There’s something that you’re hiding | 今天炸弹这件事 |
[29:30] | about this bomb situation. | 你没有全部告诉我 |
[29:32] | Kiki. | 琪琪 |
[29:33] | I could hear it in your voice, | 我能从你的声音里听出来 |
[29:34] | and I can see it in your face. | 我也能从你脸上看出来 |
[29:40] | The bomb was actually a land mine. | 这个炸弹其实是个地雷 |
[29:42] | I stepped on it. I had to be extracted. | 我踩上去了 得把我从上面救下来 |
[29:44] | It was a precision operation. | 这需要很谨慎地行动 |
[29:46] | Our bomb techs are the best. | 我们的拆弹小组是最厉害的 |
[29:47] | Here I am without a scratch. | 我一点都没受伤 |
[29:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:50] | But you could have been — | 可是你有可能会… |
[29:51] | That’s the job. | 这就是我的工作 |
[29:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:57] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[29:58] | I fully intended to tell you, | 我很想要告诉你 |
[29:59] | But I’m so in it trying to find the sicko | 不过我一直在努力想办法 |
[30:01] | that put that mine in the ground. | 把这个埋地雷的坏人找出来 |
[30:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:05] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[30:09] | I don’t — I… | 我不 我… |
[30:12] | I think I need time. | 我想我需要时间 |
[30:18] | Okay. Whatever you need. | 好的 多久都行 |
[30:23] | But I’m glad you’re safe. | 不过我很高兴你没事 |
[30:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:42] | I can’t believe this is how I’m finding out that John’s dead. | 真不敢相信我是这样得知约翰的死讯的 |
[30:45] | Walter should have at least called me. | 沃特尔至少应该给我打电话的 |
[30:47] | Even though you didn’t work there anymore? | 即使你已经不在那里工作了吗 |
[30:50] | I was more than just an employee. | 我不只是名员工 |
[30:52] | John and I were together for years | 我和约翰在一起很多年了 |
[30:54] | until a couple of months ago. | 几个月前才分手 |
[30:57] | You sent some pretty angry e-mails, threatening, even. | 你发了许多愤怒的邮件 甚至是威胁 |
[31:00] | Yeah, well, they were supposed to be a wake-up call, | 对 但那不过是些提醒 |
[31:02] | which didn’t work, obviously. | 而且显然没起作用 |
[31:04] | What do you mean, “Wake-up calls”? | 提醒什么 |
[31:06] | He was losing perspective, | 他失去了主见 |
[31:09] | falling into the money trap. | 掉进了金钱陷阱 |
[31:11] | There’s plenty of profit to be made in the nonprofit world. | 公益世界赚钱的机会还是很多的 |
[31:13] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:15] | Is it so bad to make a little money while helping others? | 帮助别人同时赚点钱有那么不好吗 |
[31:18] | Except they weren’t helping others, | 只是我们不再帮助别人了 |
[31:20] | not as much as they could. | 至少没尽全力 |
[31:22] | They were going to parties, being full of themselves. | 他们到处参加派对 只想着自己 |
[31:25] | A couple of photo ops with a congressman | 和议员合几张影 |
[31:26] | does not make you bono. | 不代表你就是政客了 |
[31:28] | Did John ever write you back? | 约翰给你回复过吗 |
[31:30] | No. | 没有 |
[31:31] | Last I heard, he was shagging some hotel heiress | 上次听说他的消息是他和在派对上 |
[31:34] | he met at a vanity fai party. | 认识的一个酒店继承人好上了 |
[31:36] | I mean, I can’t believe that’s who he’s become. | 我真不敢相信他成了这样的人 |
[31:41] | Katherine Bryant, 38. | 凯瑟琳·布赖恩特 38岁 |
[31:43] | Her family controls a chain | 她的家族控制着 |
[31:45] | of budget motels across the country. | 一家全国连锁的汽车旅馆 |
[31:47] | Company’s valued around $1 billion. | 公司资产十亿左右 |
[31:49] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I think that’s how she likes it. | 她就是这样的人 |
[31:52] | She’s a notoriously private person. | 她非常注重隐私 |
[31:53] | Her online presence has been totally scrubbed. | 网上几乎找不到她的任何痕迹 |
[31:56] | I was able to find one article that mentions her | 我只找到一篇关于赤道几内亚的文章 |
[31:58] | from Equatorial Guinea. | 提到过她 |
[32:00] | It’s a piece about the de-mining efforts in that region. | 是关于在那个地区的排雷事宜 |
[32:02] | And she just happens to be with our victim. | 而她又凑巧和我们的受害人在一起 |
[32:05] | For 3 1/2 weeks. | 只有三周半 |
[32:06] | Are we talking about the heiress? | 在讲那位继承人吗 |
[32:08] | Current theory — scorned woman plants land mine. | 目前的理论 被轻视的女人因恨埋雷 |
[32:11] | You got anything better? | 你有更好的推论吗 |
[32:13] | I do. | 有 |
[32:13] | Jilted husband plants mine | 被甩的丈夫埋雷 |
[32:15] | to send message to victim and cheating wife. | 向受害人和出轨妻子示威 |
[32:18] | – Husband? – I found no record of a husband. | -丈夫 -我压根没发现她还有老公 |
[32:20] | She didn’t change her name. | 她没有改姓 |
[32:21] | And on paper, they exist as very separate entities, | 他们的关系在文书上很少出现 |
[32:23] | but yes, she is married. | 但她确实结婚了 |
[32:25] | I bet the husband didn’t like seeing her | 我猜她丈夫看到她和别的男人 |
[32:26] | in the paper with another man halfway around the world. | 在另一个半球上报纸不太开心 |
[32:29] | All the politics aside, | 抛开政治视角 |
[32:30] | we might have a crime of passion on our hands. | 这有可能是一次冲动杀人 |
[32:41] | Hey! You want to grab some dinner? | 想一起吃晚餐吗 |
[32:43] | There’s a pub in Charlestown I’ve been dying to try. | 查尔斯镇有家小店我一直想去尝尝 |
[32:48] | I just made noodles. | 我刚做好了面 |
[32:50] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[32:52] | Every single person who was at Framingham | 郎妲在弗雷明汉服刑期间 |
[32:54] | during Rhonda’s stay. | 那里的所有人 |
[32:57] | So, what are you looking for exactly? | 那你在找什么 |
[32:58] | I am trying to figure out which of them | 我在找其中和郎妲 |
[33:01] | interacted with both Rhonda and Joe Harris while there. | 还有乔·哈里斯都接触过的人 |
[33:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[33:11] | Helping you. | 帮忙 |
[33:12] | No, Maura. Come on. It’s late. | 莫拉 行了 很晚了 |
[33:14] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样的 |
[33:15] | Look, you’re not the only one | 被这件事影响的人 |
[33:16] | that this is happening to, all right? | 不只你一个 好吗 |
[33:18] | I want to find this name as badly as you do. | 我和你一样想把这个人揪出来 |
[33:20] | So, just think of me as one more cactus on your ledge. | 就把我当你桌上新来的仙人掌吧 |
[33:28] | Want some noodles? | 想吃点面吗 |
[33:34] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:46] | Good night. | 晚安了 |
[33:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[33:49] | Oh, uh, swatches. | 样本 |
[33:52] | For your reception. | 婚礼上用的 |
[33:56] | You know, this morning, I woke up, had coffee, | 今天早晨我醒来 喝了咖啡 |
[33:59] | promised Kiki I’d go cake-tasting | 跟琪琪保证周六我一定 |
[34:00] | with her on saturday. | 和她一起去尝蛋糕 |
[34:02] | Then I went to work and… | 然后我去上班 |
[34:05] | spent the day wondering | 用一整天思考 |
[34:06] | whether it would be my last one on earth. | 这是不是我生命的最后一天 |
[34:08] | Wow, hearing you say it is so scary. | 被你说出来感觉好恐怖 |
[34:11] | And a good reminder. | 而且令人深思 |
[34:13] | What, of all the murderers out there? | 什么 因为那些谋杀案吗 |
[34:15] | No. That life is unpredictable and precious. | 不 因为生活捉摸不定又珍贵无价 |
[34:20] | We should always live for the moment — | 我们应该永远活在当下 |
[34:22] | Land mine or no land mine. | 不管是不是踩着地雷 |
[34:28] | Hmm. You know what, Vince? | 我得跟你说 文斯 |
[34:31] | I think you have to get someone | 我觉得你需要找人 |
[34:32] | to cover my shift tomorrow night. | 帮我值明天晚上的班了 |
[34:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:45] | With your support, | 有了你们的支持 |
[34:46] | we can maximize resources and save countless lives. | 我们就能将资源最大化 拯救无数生命 |
[34:49] | My business plan is built on restraint and transparency. | 我的贸易计划界限严整 操作透明 |
[34:53] | Your dollars go to the communities we serve, | 您的捐款将完全用以服务社会 |
[34:55] | not into the pockets of corporate bureaucrat– | 绝不会用于中饱私囊 |
[34:58] | He’s very compelling. | 他很有说服力 |
[34:59] | And apparently not the cheating type. | 而且不像是会出轨的人 |
[35:01] | Our heiress told us she was funding his mission. | 继承人表示她在赞助他的计划 |
[35:03] | She was in Africa to observe his operation. | 她去非洲是为了调查他的项目 |
[35:05] | We believe her? | 可信吗 |
[35:06] | Our financial people sent over the paperwork. | 财务人员发来了文件资料 |
[35:08] | They were definitely making a deal. | 他们确实是达成了交易的 |
[35:09] | Said he had an epiphany. | 说他顿悟了什么 |
[35:10] | He wanted to get back to his roots, | 想要叶落归根 |
[35:11] | in terms of his original vision. | 这是他的原话 |
[35:14] | So it wasn’t an affair. | 所以不是出轨 |
[35:15] | Well, he was kind of cheating on his business partner. | 但也可以说他背叛了贸易伙伴吧 |
[35:18] | Yeah, he told the heiress that his partner, Park, | 他跟继承人说自己的搭档 帕克 |
[35:20] | was more interested in executive perks | 更有兴趣的是主管福利 |
[35:21] | than in the mission itself. | 而非项目本身 |
[35:23] | Our guy wanted to start over, | 受害人想重新来过 |
[35:25] | downsize the administrative costs of the NGO. | 削减非政府组织的行政开销 |
[35:27] | Oh. So bye-bye parties and photo ops. | 也就是不能去派对不能玩政治了 |
[35:31] | Guess what we just found at Walter Park’s house. | 猜猜我们在沃特尔·帕克家发现什么了 |
[35:33] | Not Walter Park? | 沃特尔·帕克不在吗 |
[35:34] | Nope. | 不在 |
[35:35] | And uniforms stopped by his office. | 警员去了他办公室 |
[35:37] | He’s not there, either. | 也没找到他 |
[35:38] | But we did find John Franklin’s investor video. | 但找到了约翰·富兰克林的投资人视频 |
[35:41] | So he knew. | 所以他知道了 |
[35:43] | Which gives him a big, fat motive. | 也就说明他有充足动机 |
[35:45] | He knew he was about to lose his oversized salary. | 他知道他那高额的工资就要打水漂了 |
[35:48] | The prison list. | 监狱名单 |
[35:50] | I’ve highlighted some names I think you’ll want to look at. | 我已经把你该仔细看的名字标出来了 |
[35:52] | – Thank you. – Here it is. | -谢谢 -找到了 |
[35:54] | Park has a waterfront property in New Hampshire. | 帕克在新罕布什尔有处海滨房产 |
[35:59] | Oh, and look at that. | 看啊 |
[36:00] | He throws an anuual 4th of July celebration there | 他每年都在那里办国庆庆典 |
[36:03] | with a dazzling display of fireworks. | 都会有盛大的烟花汇演 |
[36:06] | And the fireworks would explain | 烟花汇演就能解释 |
[36:07] | the boron in the gunpowder we found in the mine. | 我们在地雷的火药里发现的硼了 |
[36:10] | Who wants to go to New Hampshire? | 谁想去新罕布什尔 |
[36:12] | Line up behind me. | 在我后面排队 |
[36:48] | It’s over, Park! | 一切都结束了 帕克 |
[36:49] | No. No, I’m getting on my boat, and I’m leaving. | 不 不 我要上船走了 |
[36:53] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[36:54] | You think your political friends | 如果你逃离现场的话 |
[36:55] | will stick by you if you flee the scene? | 你觉得你那些政客朋友还会给你撑腰吗 |
[36:58] | Put it down. | 把你的手里东西放下 |
[36:59] | Come on in. We’ll talk about it. | 过来 咱们谈谈 |
[37:02] | Not another step. | 不要再往前走了 |
[37:10] | Leave us alone. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[37:13] | Get out! | 都出去 |
[37:15] | That’s an order, detective. | 这是命令 警探 |
[37:16] | Bomb squad will be here any minute, | 拆弹小组随时就到 |
[37:17] | and I’m not leaving you alone again. | 我不要再留你一个人在这了 |
[37:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:23] | Holster your weapon. | 把枪收起来 |
[37:31] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:33] | I’ve been thinking about explosives a lot lately… | 自从我踩中一个地雷以后 |
[37:36] | ever since I stepped on one. | 我最近一直在琢磨爆炸物 |
[37:40] | And I’m asking myself, | 我问自己 |
[37:41] | “What kind of person murders someone with a land mine?” | “什么人会用地雷来谋杀” |
[37:45] | And you know what I came up with? | 你知道我得出的答案是什么吗 |
[37:49] | A coward. | 懦夫 |
[37:52] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing? | 喂喂喂 你在干什么 |
[37:54] | – What are you doing? – It’s a fake. | -你干什么 -这是假的 |
[37:56] | He was trying to pass a clothesline off as det cord. | 他是想用晾衣绳装作引线来吓我们 |
[38:00] | Well, if you knew that, why did you tell me to leave? | 你要是知道 为什么还叫我走 |
[38:03] | ‘Cause I could have been wrong. | 因为我有可能猜错 |
[38:06] | Troopers! | 警察 |
[38:11] | Wait, what? | 等等 搞什么 |
[38:13] | Korsak! | 科萨克 |
[38:24] | The man who put my fiance in danger is behind bars. | 那个害我未婚夫身陷险境的人现在坐牢了 |
[38:28] | So that term still applies? | 你还这么叫我 |
[38:30] | What, fiance? Why wouldn’t it? | 什么 未婚夫吗 当然啦 |
[38:32] | Well, I’ve lost two wives to this job. | 我因为这份工作已经失去了两任妻子 |
[38:35] | When you said you needed time, I — | 当你说你需要时间时 我… |
[38:37] | I meant I needed time. | 我真的只是需要时间 |
[38:38] | Vince, I want to marry you… | 文斯 我想嫁给你 |
[38:41] | As soon as possible, actually. | 实际上 越快越好 |
[38:42] | Smaller wedding, less planning. | 婚礼可以小一点 筹划少一点 |
[38:45] | Sounds perfect. | 棒极了 |
[38:47] | Good. Let’s have some champagne. | 那就好 咱们喝点香槟吧 |
[38:50] | Two champagnes. The good stuff. | 两杯香槟 要好酒 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:01] | Ma, you are wearing a jaunty beret. | 妈 你戴着顶很俏皮的贝雷帽 |
[39:05] | I came to say au revoir. | 我是来道别的 |
[39:08] | Ron is picking me up and taking me to Paris. | 罗恩要来接我 带我去巴黎 |
[39:10] | Paris, France? | 法国的巴黎吗 |
[39:12] | How romantic. A Parisian getaway. | 真浪漫啊 巴黎度假 |
[39:15] | Good for you, Ma. | 真不错啊 妈 |
[39:16] | Yeah, well, I decided to seize the day. | 我决定要活在当下 |
[39:19] | And the hat. | 还有那顶帽子 |
[39:22] | Am I pulling it off? | 我戴着好看吗 |
[39:23] | Tres chic. It’s a great look for you. | 很漂亮 很适合你 |
[39:26] | You and Che Guevara. | 很适合你还有切·格瓦拉 |
[39:29] | I’ll see you all soon. | 咱们回头见 |
[39:31] | Have fun! | 玩得开心 |
[39:33] | Oh, that’s Nina. She’s still at the office. | 是妮娜 她还在办公室 |
[39:35] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:39] | No, I don’t want to wait till tomorrow. | 不 我不想等到明天 |
[39:40] | I-I’ll come in now. | 我 我现在就过来 |
[39:43] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 好的 待会见 |
[39:44] | Uh, Nina’s got something. | 妮娜有发现 |
[39:52] | Been through civilians, staff, and inmates. | 我查了平民 员工和犯人 |
[39:54] | – I think I found her. – Okay, let’s see. | -我想我找到她了 -给我看看吧 |
[39:57] | She was in Framingham with Rhonda Hearn. | 她跟朗妲·赫恩一同在弗拉明汉服刑 |
[39:59] | They were housed in the same cellblock. | 她们住在同一栋监狱楼里 |
[40:01] | And while she wasn’t a patient of Joe Harris, | 她不是乔·哈里斯的病人 |
[40:03] | she has a work duty that puts her in the sector | 但她的工作让她每周三次 |
[40:04] | where his office is three times a week. | 出现在乔·哈里斯办公室所在地 |
[40:10] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[40:11] | Well, she looks familiar, but I-I don’t know how. | 她看着眼熟 但我想不起来 |
[40:13] | Her name is Alice Sands. | 她叫爱丽丝·桑兹 |
[40:16] | Mnh-mnh. I don’t recognize it. | 还是没印象 |
[40:17] | What is she in for? | 她因为什么进的监狱 |
[40:18] | Possession with intent. | 蓄意占有 |
[40:19] | She’s in the home stretch of a four-year sentence. | 她被判四年徒刑 刑期已经快满了 |
[40:23] | Her maiden name is McFadden. Does that help? | 她的娘家姓是麦克弗登 有印象吗 |
[40:25] | McFadden. | 麦克弗登 |
[40:28] | Yes! | 想起来了 |
[40:30] | Yes, we were in the police academy together, | 想起来了 我们一起读的警校 |
[40:31] | but — but she — she left before we graduated. | 但…但她在我们毕业前就辍学了 |
[40:34] | Sergeant Detective Vince Korsak, Boston Police. | 我是波士顿警局的警司文斯·科萨克 |
[40:36] | Need information on a current inmate. | 我需要了解你们一名犯人的信息 |
[40:39] | Answering service. | 是答录机 |
[40:40] | Admins have all gone home for the night. | 管理人员全都下班回家了 |
[40:42] | I don’t even remember this woman. | 我甚至都不记得这个女人 |
[40:44] | Why would she come after you? | 她为什么要对你下手呢 |
[40:45] | I honestly have no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[40:46] | They’re saying the earliest we can get it is tomorrow. | 他们说我们最早要到明天才能拿到资料 |
[40:52] | I’m not waiting till tomorrow. | 我才不要等到明天 |
[41:00] | I’m sorry, detectives. I want to help you. | 抱歉 警探 我也想帮你们 |
[41:02] | Then open the door. | 那就把门打开 |
[41:04] | I’m forbidden from doing that | 除非是有紧急医疗事故 |
[41:05] | except for medical emergencies. | 不然我不能开门 |
[41:07] | I want to see this woman, and I want to see her now. | 我想见这个女人 而且现在就必须见她 |
[41:10] | Then you have to contact my superiors. | 那你必须得联系我的上级 |
[41:13] | This inmate burned down my apartment. | 这名犯人烧掉了我的公寓 |
[41:16] | She kidnapped the chief medical examiner of the Commonwealth! | 她还绑架了联邦政府的首席验尸官 |
[41:20] | She is also an accessory to murder! | 她还是谋杀共犯 |
[41:22] | I want to help you, detective, | 我想帮你 警探 |
[41:23] | but I don’t want to lose my job! | 但我不想丢掉工作 |
[41:25] | Then you call the warden. | 那你就打电话给狱长 |
[41:26] | You call the mayor if you have to! | 要不然就打电话给市长 |
[41:27] | I don’t care who you call! | 我不管你打电话给谁 |
[41:29] | You just open that door! | 你给我把门打开 |
[41:30] | – Jane! – What?! | -简 -怎么了 |
[41:31] | She was released three days ago. | 她三天前被释放了 |
[41:56] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |