时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Wait! I’m here! I’m here! | 等等 我来了 我来了 |
[00:07] | This is me! I’ll move it! | 这是我的车 我马上开走 |
[00:09] | I already started the ticket. | 罚单已经开出来了 |
[00:10] | Please? I’m so broke. | 求你了 我都没钱了 |
[00:12] | I worked till 2 A.M. There was nowhere to park. | 我上班到半夜两点 当时也没空位了 |
[00:14] | Yeah, I don’t make the rules, so… | 是的 可规则不是我定的 所以 |
[00:16] | Come on, don’t be a jerk. | 拜托 别这么混蛋行不行 |
[00:20] | – The hell is this? – 8 A.M. street cleaning. | -这是干嘛 -早晨八点扫街 |
[00:23] | You didn’t make it. | 你之前没参加 |
[00:25] | Great. Thanks for nothing. | 真好 谢谢你什么忙都不帮 |
[00:27] | I hope you have a horrible day. | 希望你今天倒霉 |
[00:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[00:30] | Call 9-1-1! | 快报警 |
[00:31] | – Why? Am I under arrest? – Somebody help! | -怎么 我被捕了吗 -派人来帮忙 |
[00:33] | You know what? Screw y… | 去你… |
[00:47] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:57] | Okay, so which musketeer are you? | 你是扮演的哪个火枪手 |
[01:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry. I’m looking for Maura Isles. | 对不起 我是来找莫拉·艾尔斯的 |
[01:06] | This is the epee section. | 这里是练花剑的 |
[01:08] | Dr. Isles is in the sabre section. | 艾尔斯医生在练佩剑 |
[01:12] | It’s a whole different sword. | 两种剑完全不一样 |
[01:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:42] | Good job. | 练得很好 |
[01:43] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[01:45] | Hi. What do you think of the club? | 你觉得这个俱乐部怎么样 |
[01:47] | Well, I didn’t know that rich people had their own Storm Troopers. | 第一次知道有钱人还有自己的冲锋队 |
[01:52] | It is popular across all classes. | 这是所有课程中最受欢迎的 |
[01:54] | You know, fencing is defined | 你知道吗 击剑被视为是 |
[01:55] | as the art of using the sword scientifically. | 科学用剑的艺术行为 |
[01:58] | It’s been around since the 12th century. | 大约是从十二世纪兴起的 |
[02:00] | The only fencing I ever heard about | 我唯一了解的”击剑” |
[02:02] | when I was little, involved stereos, | 是我还小的时候 故事里有立体音响 |
[02:04] | two guys named Luigi, and a getaway car. | 玛丽兄弟 还有用来逃跑的车 |
[02:06] | Well, this kind won’t get me arrested, | 我玩的击剑不会给我惹麻烦 |
[02:08] | but it will help my brain build new neural pathways. | 不过会有助于我的大脑建立新的神经通路 |
[02:12] | Is that what this is about? | 你就是为了这个原因吗 |
[02:14] | You gonna fence your way out of your brain condition? | 利用击剑来恢复大脑吗 |
[02:17] | I’m just trying a variety of activities. | 我只是在尝试不同的活动 |
[02:19] | Learning new skills helps the brain create new connections | 学习新的技能有助于大脑建立新的连接 |
[02:22] | that can compensate for damaged ones. | 从而替代那些受到损伤的 |
[02:24] | So do you really think that this could help you? | 那你觉得这真能帮到你吗 |
[02:26] | Well, it could. | 有可能 |
[02:27] | If it doesn’t, then at least it’s gonna give me good abs. | 即使没用 至少也能让我身材变好 |
[02:31] | Wanna give it a try? | 想试试吗 |
[02:33] | Oh, no. | 不想 |
[02:36] | I’m more of an epee girl. | 我更喜欢花剑 |
[02:38] | It’s a whole different sword. | 两种剑完全不一样 |
[02:43] | – Oh, do you mind? – Yeah, yeah. | -帮我接一下吧 -好的 |
[02:45] | Sir Maura Isles’ phone. | 莫拉·艾尔斯爵士的电话 |
[02:49] | Yeah, it’s Rizzoli. | 是的 我是里佐利 |
[02:50] | Okay. Uh, we’ll be there in about 10 minutes. | 好的 我们大约十分钟就到 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:56] | Do you have something to change into? | 你有可以换的衣服吗 |
[02:58] | Well, what’s wrong with this? | 这身这么了 |
[02:59] | I’ve worn sporty outfits to the crime scene before. | 我以前也穿运动装去过案发现场的 |
[03:01] | It’s a full-body thong. | 这就像件连身丁字裤 |
[03:04] | Modern day chastity belt? | 是现代版的贞操带吗 |
[03:07] | Where you gonna put that? | 哪里放手机呢 |
[03:09] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[03:35] | Tae kwon do, archery, watercolor, | 跆拳道 箭术 水彩画 |
[03:37] | and next week, I start the piccolo. | 下个星期我就开始学短笛 |
[03:39] | Sounds like the worst summer camp ever. | 听上去像是最糟糕的夏令营了 |
[03:41] | Well, do you have other suggestions? | 那你有别的建议吗 |
[03:44] | Ice hockey. | 冰球 |
[03:45] | Yeah, because we’re short a player against Boston Fire next week. | 下周跟波士顿消防局的比赛我们缺人 |
[03:48] | Oh, hockey would be beneficial to my balance and coordination. | 冰球有助于改善我的平衡力和协调力 |
[03:51] | But isn’t that the sport where people lose teeth? | 但很多人不就是玩这个时被打掉牙了吗 |
[03:54] | Not if you’re good at it. | 你要是玩得好就不会 |
[03:55] | Well, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:56] | You get me the right mouth guard, and I’m in. | 只要你给我一副好牙套 我就玩 |
[03:58] | I’ll try anything once. | 我什么都要试一下 |
[03:59] | Really? I’m gonna hold you to that. | 真的吗 我可记住你的话了 |
[04:01] | I mean, I don’t know if you’re gonna have fun, | 我是不知道你玩得会不会开心 |
[04:03] | but I know I am. | 但我看得肯定很开心 |
[04:04] | Jack McCarty. 43. | 杰克·迈卡蒂 43岁 |
[04:06] | Mailman, apparently. | 很显然是名邮递员 |
[04:08] | 9-millimeter in the front seat. | 九毫米子弹 还坐在驾驶座 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Looks like he shot himself in the mouth. | 是的 看上去是自己吞枪自尽了 |
[04:11] | Well, the bullet lodged itself in the posterior skull | 子弹嵌在了后头骨 |
[04:15] | at an angle consistent with a self-inflicted gunshot. | 这与自杀的姿势是一致的 |
[04:18] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[04:20] | I’d say lividity puts time of death at six to eight hours. | 根据尸斑判断是六到八小时前死亡的 |
[04:23] | Shot Spotter register anything about that time? | 枪击定位系统在那个时间有发现吗 |
[04:25] | No. Closed doors would’ve muffled the sound. | 没有 关闭的车门可能减小了声音 |
[04:28] | He leave a note? | 他有遗书吗 |
[04:29] | Only lives a couple blocks from here, according to his license. | 根据驾照上的地址 他就住附近 |
[04:31] | Maybe he left one there, drove over here. | 可能把遗书留在了那 然后开车到这 |
[04:34] | For what? The view? | 为了什么 风景好吗 |
[04:36] | Well, the victim has a chip in his second bicuspid. | 死者第二颗尖齿上有个缺口 |
[04:40] | I’ll need to check the dental records | 我要去查一下牙科记录 |
[04:41] | to see if it was preexisting or not. | 看看是不是早就有的 |
[04:43] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:44] | Yeah. Guess we’re rootin’ for this one not to be a suicide. | 是啊 希望这不是自杀 |
[04:48] | Wishing for murder. That’s a first. | 希望是谋杀案 这倒是头一回 |
[04:58] | Thanks, Nina. | 谢谢你 妮娜 |
[05:00] | 10 months ago, Jack’s wife filed for divorce. | 十个月前 杰克的妻子申请了离婚 |
[05:02] | She and the kids moved up to Andover. | 她带着孩子们去了安多弗 |
[05:05] | So the wife doesn’t live here? | 这么说他妻子不住在这 |
[05:09] | Who left the door open? | 那门是谁开的 |
[05:42] | – Freeze! – Boston Police! Put it down! | -不许动 -波士顿警察 把枪放下 |
[05:44] | Federal agent. Drop your weapon. | 我是联邦探员 把你的枪放下 |
[05:45] | – What agency? – I’m a U.S. Postal Inspector. | -哪个机构 -我是美国邮政检查员 |
[05:48] | – Let me see some ID. – I got a badge. | -给我看看你的证件 -我有徽章 |
[05:49] | My ID’s in the purse in the other room. | 我的证件在另一个房间的包里 |
[05:53] | Don’t you judge me. | 不许指责我 |
[05:57] | So you did all of this, not an intruder? | 这都是你干的 不是闯入者干的 |
[05:59] | I was looking for evidence. What are you guys doing here? | 我当时在找证据 你们来这干什么 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you just stick to answering our questions for now? | 你现在先回答我们的问题好吧 |
[06:05] | I’m investigating an illegal operation | 我在调查我们邮局的 |
[06:07] | in one of my postal facilities. | 一起非法操作案子 |
[06:08] | Jack was supposed to meet me last night with proof, | 杰克昨天本该带着证据见我的 |
[06:10] | but he never showed. | 可是他一直没出现 |
[06:11] | What kind of illegal operation? | 什么非法操作 |
[06:13] | Oh, it’s big. There’s a lot to it. | 大案子 很复杂 |
[06:15] | – You might wanna sit down. – I’m good. | -你们最好坐下来听 -站着就行 |
[06:17] | I meant the Silver Fox. | 我是跟这位银狐说 |
[06:19] | There’s a chair over there if you get tired. | 如果你累了的话那里有把椅子 |
[06:21] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | A month ago, a janitor in my Roxbury post office came to see me. | 一个月前 罗克斯伯里邮局门卫来找我 |
[06:27] | He said he saw Jack stealing packages. | 他说他看见杰克在偷包裹 |
[06:29] | So he confronts Jack, Jack threatens his life, | 所以他找杰克对质 杰克威胁要杀了他 |
[06:31] | the janitor gets scared, leaves town. | 那个门卫害怕了 就离开了城 |
[06:33] | Two days later, he turned up dead. | 两天后 他就死了 |
[06:35] | You think Jack killed the janitor? | 你觉得是杰克杀了那个门卫吗 |
[06:36] | At first, but Jack has an alibi. | 起初是的 不过杰克有不在场证据 |
[06:38] | I just think the janitor stuck his nose where it didn’t belong, | 我认为是门卫管了不该管的事 |
[06:40] | and whatever’s in those packages is worth killing over. | 包裹里的东西比他的命值钱 |
[06:43] | – Which is what? – Which is what what? | -那是什么 -什么是什么 |
[06:46] | Which… what… | 什么 什么 |
[06:48] | What’s in the packages? | 包裹里有什么 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:50] | Illegal contraband. Jewels or drugs. | 非法的走私货呗 宝石毒品什么的 |
[06:52] | We had a case last year that involved rare pheasants. | 我们去年有个案子是走私稀有野鸡的 |
[06:55] | I didn’t know pheasants could be rare. | 我都不知道野鸡还有稀有的 |
[06:56] | Oh, they can be very rare. You’d be surprised how rare… | 真的非常稀有 你都不知道有多么稀有 |
[06:58] | Okay, can we focus, please? | 好了 别跑题 好吧 |
[06:59] | If Jack was into something illegal, | 如果杰克干了什么非法的事 |
[07:01] | then why did he wanna meet with you? | 那他为什么要跟你见面呢 |
[07:02] | Because when Jack heard that… | 因为当杰克听说 |
[07:03] | that the janitor was murdered,he got scared. | 那个门卫被杀了之后 他很害怕 |
[07:05] | So I offered to protect him in exchange for the proof. | 我给他提供保护来换取证据 |
[07:09] | You know, I didn’t check this… | 我还没有检查这个… |
[07:10] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You can’t go in there. | 不不不 你不能进去 |
[07:13] | And there it is. | 又来了 |
[07:15] | The condescending detective tone. | 秀优越的警探语气 |
[07:18] | You think I’m a lesser species, right? | 你觉得我低你一等 对吧 |
[07:19] | Just a lowly mail cop | 我只是个低等的邮政警察 |
[07:21] | that gets to play in America’s awesome stamp collection? | 想看看美国最棒的邮票收集 |
[07:23] | Huh? You think you’re the only one | 是吗 你觉得只有你们 |
[07:25] | that gets to play with the twin dragons? | 才有枪和徽章吗 |
[07:33] | We need to secure the area. | 我们要保护现场 |
[07:35] | I am a federal agent of the United States of America, | 我是美国的联邦探员 |
[07:38] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[07:41] | And I… respect that, | 我对此表示尊重 |
[07:45] | Agent Prescott. | 普莱斯科特探员 |
[07:46] | This is a potential crime scene. | 这是个潜在的犯罪现场 |
[07:50] | Jack is dead. | 杰克死了 |
[07:52] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:55] | Well, I was just hoping he got scared off. | 我以为他只是被吓跑了 |
[07:57] | We found his body this morning. | 我们今早发现了他的尸体 |
[07:58] | H-how’d he die? | 他是怎么死的 |
[08:00] | Well, it’s still under investigation. | 我们还在调查 |
[08:02] | There’s one thing I know for sure… | 我只确定一件事 |
[08:04] | Jack McCarty was murdered. | 杰克·迈卡蒂是被谋杀的 |
[08:13] | Hey, Kiki! What a nice surprise. | 琪琪 你怎么来了 |
[08:17] | Would you mind giving these to Vince? It’s our tax documents. | 你能把这些给文斯吗 是我们的税表 |
[08:20] | You know, because we file jointly now. | 因为我们现在要一起填了 |
[08:23] | Being in love… it’s the only time taxes could seem romantic. | 相爱是唯一能让报税浪漫一点的事 |
[08:29] | Oh, yes, please. To go, if you don’t mind. | 谢谢 带走 如果你不介意的话 |
[08:31] | I have an appointment with my hairdresser, | 我跟我的发型师约好了 |
[08:33] | and the last time I was late, she punished me with bangs. | 上次我迟到她把我的刘海剪得很丑 |
[08:39] | I remember being a newlywed. | 我还记得新婚的感觉 |
[08:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:42] | All the sweet kisses for nothing. | 没事就亲亲 |
[08:45] | All the silly jokes only the both of you can understand. | 还有那些只有你们才懂的蠢笑话 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:50] | Yeah, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[08:57] | I don’t know why every employee thinks | 我不知道为什么每个员工都觉得 |
[08:59] | they need to dump their stuff back here. | 他们要把自己的东西扔在这 |
[09:01] | I mean… what is this now? | 这又是什么 |
[09:04] | A blender? I already have a blender back here. | 搅拌机 我已经有一台搅拌机了 |
[09:09] | Um… I think that might be my birthday gift from Vince. | 我觉得那可能是文斯给我的生日礼物 |
[09:13] | What? | 什么 |
[09:14] | Yeah. He was probably hiding it back there. | 对 可能是他藏在那里的 |
[09:17] | Oh. You wanted a blender? | 你想要台搅拌机吗 |
[09:19] | Well, I mean, we could use one, which I may have mentioned. | 我们用得上 我可能也提了一下 |
[09:24] | Oh. Well… you know. | 这样啊 |
[09:27] | That’s a good symbol. | 这是个好兆头 |
[09:29] | I mean, you’re blending your lives together. | 你们的生活搅在一起了 |
[09:32] | You can make soul smoothies. | 你们可以做灵魂奶昔 |
[09:36] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[09:38] | Yeah, it’ll be… it’ll be useful. | 对 这会很有用的 |
[09:40] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 当然 |
[09:41] | – Yeah. Right. – Sure. | -没错 -对 |
[09:42] | Well, anyway, I gotta go. Thanks for the coffee. | 我该走了 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[09:44] | Okay. Watch the bangs. | 好吧 当心你的刘海 |
[09:48] | I…I mean, | 我其实是说 |
[09:49] | he is the most unromantic jerk I ever met. | 他是我见过的最不浪漫的混蛋 |
[09:53] | Vince Korsak… A blender. | 文斯·科萨克 一台搅拌机 |
[09:58] | I had no idea postal inspectors carried guns. | 我不知道邮政巡查员还配枪 |
[10:01] | Yeah. They have the same training we do. | 对 他们和我们接受的训练一样 |
[10:03] | But their cases are about mail. | 但他们的案子涉及的都只是邮件啊 |
[10:05] | Well, Dad was a plumber. His cases were about toilets. | 爸爸是管道工 但他主要负责卫生间 |
[10:08] | Yeah, but he wasn’t armed. | 对 但他没有配枪啊 |
[10:09] | True. | 那倒是 |
[10:11] | Do people really mail birds? | 真的有人邮寄鸟类吗 |
[10:13] | Pheasants, apparently. | 还是野鸡呢 |
[10:16] | Everything about this guy’s life points to suicide. | 这家伙的所有情况都指向自杀 |
[10:19] | Credit cards and bank statements. | 信用卡和银行账单 |
[10:21] | Yeah, he was in serious debt. | 对 他负债累累 |
[10:23] | His car was about to be repo’ed. | 他的车就要被拍卖了 |
[10:25] | Well, so what? So he gets involved in a mail-stealing scheme | 所以呢 他参与邮件盗窃案 |
[10:28] | to solve his money problems? | 来解决财务问题吗 |
[10:29] | All right, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[10:31] | That was CJ’s boss. | 是CJ的老板 |
[10:33] | Her murdered janitor? | 被杀的门卫 |
[10:34] | Died in a slip and fall while visiting his sister in New York. | 是去纽约看他妹妹时滑倒摔死的 |
[10:37] | It was an accident? | 是意外吗 |
[10:38] | According to the New York M.E., it was. | 据纽约的法医的说法 是的 |
[10:39] | Wasn’t even an open case. | 这个案子已经结了 |
[10:40] | CJ was told to leave it alone weeks ago. | CJ几周前就被告知不要再插手 |
[10:43] | Boss said she’s a loose cannon. He sent her to anger management. | 老板说她是刺头 让她去学情绪管理 |
[10:45] | Wait. Didn’t she almost take a swing at Jane? | 等等 她不是还差点打了简 |
[10:47] | Well, yeah, but that’s because she didn’t wanna hit the Silver Fox. | 对 但那是因为她不想打银狐 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:52] | Okay, so both she and her theory are wacked… | 好吧 所以她和她的理论都不可靠 |
[10:55] | which points us back to suicide. | 于是我们又回到了自杀 |
[11:04] | I’ve learned to do without | 我要学着失去你 |
[11:07] | ‘Cause now I know… I’ve learned to live without | 因为现在我知道…我要学着失去你 |
[11:13] | Here’s Jack McCarty’s dental records. | 这是杰克·迈卡蒂的牙医记录 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[11:20] | Shaking the babaloo, are we? | 现在开始听巴巴鲁了啊 |
[11:21] | Well, the association between work and Mozart | 工作和莫扎特之间的联系 |
[11:24] | is a well-worn neural pathway in my brain, | 在我的大脑中已经很牢固了 |
[11:26] | and I am forcing a new electrochemical pattern to fire. | 我正在建立新的电化学模式 |
[11:30] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[11:32] | There’s been a lot of excellent results | 对中风病人的神经训练 |
[11:33] | in neural retraining in stroke victims. | 有很多优秀的成果 |
[11:35] | Oh, yes, and all kinds of limbic impairment. | 对 还可以治疗边缘系统损伤 |
[11:37] | And is there much research | 有多少研究是用这种方法 |
[11:38] | using this technique for Chiari Malformations? | 治疗小脑扁桃体下疝畸形的呢 |
[11:42] | Just me, as far as I know. | 据我所知 只有我 |
[11:45] | And are you considering any other treatment options? | 你考虑其它治疗选择了吗 |
[11:48] | Well, if my symptoms worsen, I will think about surgery. | 如果我的症状恶化 我会考虑手术 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | So in the meantime, Motown. | 所以与此同时 用音乐治疗 |
[11:56] | – Are you doubting my methods? – No, on the contrary. | -你在质疑我的方法吗 -不 相反 |
[11:59] | Stevie Wonder practically got me through university. | 史提夫·汪达伴我度过了整个大学时光 |
[12:01] | For me, it was always Aretha. | 对我来说 一直是艾瑞莎 |
[12:03] | Yeah, we sing together in the shower every morning. | 我们每天早上都在浴室里一起唱 |
[12:06] | Which song? | 哪首歌 |
[12:07] | Only the best one… “Natural Woman.” | 只唱最好的那首 《自然的女人》 |
[12:13] | You know, I always wondered, what exactly is a… | 我一直想知道 到底什么才是 |
[12:16] | A “Natural woman”? | “自然的女人” |
[12:18] | Mm. You just gotta feel it, Kent. | 这只能感受感受 肯特 |
[12:21] | Right here. | 用心 |
[12:23] | Would you mind filing these? | 你能把这些归档吗 |
[12:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:26] | I shall file them like the natural man that I am. | 我会像个自然的男人一样去归档 |
[12:34] | Are you neural retraining or Kent retraining? | 你是在做神经训练还是肯特训练 |
[12:37] | Both. | 都有 |
[12:40] | So Jack McCarty’s medical chart. | 这是杰克·迈卡蒂的医疗表格 |
[12:43] | Moderately high cholesterol, | 中度高胆固醇 |
[12:45] | allergies to sulfa, walnuts, and peanuts, | 对磺胺类药剂 核桃和花生过敏 |
[12:47] | but otherwise, a healthy 46-year-old male. | 除了这些 他是名健康的46岁男性 |
[12:50] | I got his dental records, | 我拿到了他的牙医记录 |
[12:52] | and his last exam two months ago shows no chip. | 他两个月前的检查显示没有缺口 |
[12:56] | Interesting, but not conclusive. | 有点意思 但还不够 |
[12:57] | That’s what I said until I found… | 我也是这么说的 |
[13:01] | a hematoma on the roof of his mouth. | 直到我在他的上颚发现一块血肿 |
[13:03] | Now that would take a lot of force to cause. | 需要很大力量才能产生 |
[13:06] | Same amount of force it would cause the chip? | 和产生牙齿缺口一样大的力量吗 |
[13:10] | Here’s the bullet. | 这是子弹 |
[13:11] | Rub markings, like it came out of a silencer. | 摩擦的痕迹 消音器造成的那种 |
[13:15] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[13:18] | These markings suggest | 这些痕迹表明 |
[13:22] | that he may have been restrained. | 他可能被捆绑过 |
[13:24] | From what? Like a seat belt? | 被什么 安全带吗 |
[13:26] | Well, that would be consistent with the width of the contusions. | 安全带和挫伤的宽度一致 |
[13:29] | So he was immobilized from behind, | 所以他是被人从后面制住 |
[13:31] | and the gun was shoved in his mouth. | 把枪塞进了他嘴里 |
[13:33] | He was murdered. CJ was right. | 他确实是被谋杀的 CJ是对的 |
[13:39] | See how long they last without me. | 看看没我他们能坚持多久 |
[13:40] | Anger issues, my ass! | 什么情绪问题 去死吧 |
[13:42] | Loose cannon?! Oh, I got your loose cannon! | 刺头 你才是个刺头 |
[13:44] | All my life I had to fight for every doggone thing I get… | 我这一辈子都在和那些可憎的事物搏斗 |
[13:47] | Your mother’s calling me. | 你妈给我打电话了 |
[13:48] | Well, don’t answer it. Call her back later. | 别接 待会儿打回去 |
[13:50] | We’re about to have our hands full. | 咱们面前的人就够难对付了 |
[13:51] | I… | 我 |
[13:52] | Oh, hell, no. | 想也别想 |
[13:55] | Can… Can we just talk? | 咱们能谈谈吗 |
[13:57] | Just fair warning, I’m really in a mood to punch somebody. | 我警告你 我现在的心情很想打人 |
[13:59] | That little call to my boss ratting me out | 你们给我上司打小报告 |
[14:01] | – got me suspended. – Not my intention. | -让我被停职 -我不是那个意思 |
[14:02] | Oh! Should I put that on my unemployment application? | 需要我在我的失业索赔申请里写上吗 |
[14:05] | Might be a good idea. | 没准儿是个好主意 |
[14:06] | Excuse me?! | 拜托 |
[14:07] | Don’t think I’m afraid to punch a fellow hottie. | 别以为我不敢再打个漂亮妞 |
[14:09] | All right, I just meant that now you have the time | 我只是想说 你现在可以跟我们一起 |
[14:12] | to work the case with us. | 调查这个案子了 |
[14:14] | You believe me? | 你们信我 |
[14:16] | We do. | 我们信 |
[14:19] | So what do you say we work together? | 所以我们联手如何 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:27] | There was nothing unusual in Jack’s car? | 杰克车上没有任何问题吗 |
[14:29] | Or his house. | 家里也没有 |
[14:30] | Is there anyplace else we can look, | 有什么别的地方我们可以检查的 |
[14:32] | anyplace that he would’ve hidden | 任何他可能曾经藏身的地方 |
[14:34] | whatever proof he was bringing you? | 他曾给你的任何证据 |
[14:35] | Did you check with his ex-wife? | 你问过他的前妻了吗 |
[14:37] | Yes. She hasn’t seen him in over a week. | 问过了 她有一周没见过他了 |
[14:39] | Someone went to a lot of trouble | 有人煞费苦心的把 |
[14:40] | to make Jack’s death look like a suicide. | 杰克的死伪装成了自杀 |
[14:42] | They could’ve done the same thing with the janitor, | 他们可能也是这么对门卫的 |
[14:44] | made it look like an accident. | 让他看着像意外身亡 |
[14:45] | Ah, then why go through all the trouble of the cover-ups? | 但为什么还要费劲儿藏起来 |
[14:47] | ‘Cause whatever’s in those packages is valuable enough | 因为这个袋子里的东西贵重到 |
[14:49] | they don’t wanna leave a trail behind. | 让他们不想留下任何痕迹 |
[14:50] | The post office does seize over $30 million | 邮局每年都能查收将近三千万 |
[14:52] | in drugs and jewels every year. | 美金的毒品和珠宝 |
[14:54] | Ah, don’t forget the pheasants. | 别忘了还有野鸡 |
[14:57] | Do you have a problem with pheasants? | 你对野鸡有什么不满吗 |
[15:02] | No. I… Like all birds. | 没有 所有禽类我都喜欢 |
[15:04] | I think what Frankie meant to ask is, | 我觉得弗兰基想问的是 |
[15:06] | why would these criminals risk such value in the mail? | 罪犯为何会冒险用邮件寄送昂贵物品 |
[15:10] | In theory, they could get lost along the way. | 理论上说 快递过程中可能会丢 |
[15:13] | Because they don’t get lost. | 因为快递不会丢 |
[15:14] | “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night | 风雨无阻 寒来暑往 |
[15:17] | “stays these couriers from the swift completion | 什么也不能阻止快递员们 |
[15:18] | of their appointed rounds.” | 火速完成任务 |
[15:20] | That’s the… The Post Office creed, right? | 这是邮局的守则对吧 |
[15:23] | Stop trying to kiss my ass. | 别拍我马屁了 |
[15:26] | Okay, uh, what about the post office itself? | 好吧 那邮局本身呢 |
[15:29] | Do the employees have changing rooms? | 员工们有换衣间吗 |
[15:32] | Or their own mailboxes? | 或者他们自己的信箱 |
[15:33] | Well, I did go to Jack’s branch during my initial investigation. | 我初次调查时去过杰克在的那家邮局 |
[15:36] | They have lockers, but I couldn’t check ’em | 他们有柜子 但我搜不了 |
[15:37] | ’cause I couldn’t get a warrant. | 因为我没搜查证 |
[15:38] | Well, warrants-are-us. | 我们能办搜查证 |
[15:48] | CSRU finished the car. | 鉴证科查完那辆车了 |
[15:50] | We found the missing piece of tooth and a hair, | 我们找到了缺失的牙齿碎片和一根头发 |
[15:53] | so let’s fast-track the DNA. | 我们可以快速查下DNA |
[15:54] | Do you wanna continue with the neural retraining as we work? | 你还想继续在工作时进行神经训练吗 |
[15:57] | I was thinking about a little bit of Gladys Knight. | 我在想可以听一下葛蕾蒂丝·奈特 |
[16:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:04] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry. I think I just… I didn’t drink enough water today. | 抱歉 我觉得我 今天喝水太少了 |
[16:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:16] | I don’t think hydration is the problem here, Maura. | 我觉得不是缺水不是病因 莫拉 |
[16:21] | I had a look over the reports that you asked me to file. | 我看了一眼你让我归档的报告 |
[16:25] | There was an error in the fisk autopsy. | 详细尸检中有错误 |
[16:28] | What kind of error? | 什么错误 |
[16:31] | You spelled… | 你把 |
[16:32] | You spelled “Myelomeningocele” wrong. | 你把”脊髓脊膜膨出”拼错了 |
[16:35] | Really? Myelomeningocele? | 真的吗 脊髓脊膜膨出 |
[16:40] | It’s a protrusion or growth on the spine. | 它是脊椎出现突出或生长 |
[16:42] | I remember learning the term. | 我还记得学这个词的场景 |
[16:45] | First year medical school, “Gray’s Anatomy.” | 在医学院的第一年 《格雷氏解剖学》 |
[16:47] | M-y-l-i… M-y-l-i… | |
[16:50] | M M… | |
[16:52] | M-y M-y… | |
[16:54] | No, it’s an… E. | 错了 是E |
[16:57] | It’s M-y… | 是M-y |
[17:01] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[17:04] | I just have to say | 我必须得说 |
[17:05] | the surgical options have shown some great results. | 很多手术都有很好的效果 |
[17:10] | Hey, Maura, you’re friendly with | 莫拉 你和纽约的首席法医 |
[17:11] | the chief M.E. of New York City, right? | 关系不错是吧 |
[17:14] | Yes, I am. Uh, Dr. Lutz. | 是的 卢茨医生 |
[17:16] | We need an autopsy report | 我们需要一份 |
[17:17] | went through his office about a month ago. | 上月他办公室经手的一份实践报告 |
[17:19] | The name? | 名字 |
[17:20] | Bob Rasmussen. | 鲍勃·拉斯马森 |
[17:22] | Janitor. | 门卫 |
[17:23] | We have reason to believe that someone staged his murder | 我们有理由怀疑有人将他的死亡 |
[17:25] | to look like an accident. | 伪装成了事故 |
[17:26] | Well, I can’t imagine Dr. Lutz making a mistake, | 但我想象不出卢茨医生会犯错 |
[17:28] | but if he did, I am sure that he would want to know about it | 但如果真的如此 他一定会想知道这事 |
[17:31] | and do absolutely everything he can to correct it. | 并竭尽全力把错误改正 |
[17:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:47] | Yeah, yeah, everyone thinks of us as “Snail mail,” | 大家都觉得我们是”蜗牛邮递员” |
[17:49] | but we sort 30,000 pieces of mail a an hour | 但我们一个小时要处理三万封邮件 |
[17:53] | and deliver 209 million pieces of mail | 一年内将两亿九百万封邮件送到 |
[17:56] | to 150 million different addresses a year. | 一亿五千万个不同的地址 |
[18:00] | You guys know any snails that can do that? | 你认识谁家蜗牛能做到这个 |
[18:02] | Can’t say I do. | 我反正不认识 |
[18:05] | Um, where on the floor did Jack work? | 杰克在哪儿工作 |
[18:06] | He separated the mail into the bins you see here. | 他把邮件分到这里的这些桶里 |
[18:09] | Each bin represents the route of a different carrier. | 每个桶代表不同快递员的不同路线 |
[18:11] | What were his relationships like here? | 他在这里的人际关系如何 |
[18:13] | Anyone he didn’t get along with? | 有人和他处不拢吗 |
[18:15] | Not really. He was a great guy. | 没有 他是个好人 |
[18:19] | Tough time after the divorce. | 离婚后他的日子挺难熬的 |
[18:21] | I wish we would’ve done more to help him. | 我真希望我们曾多帮助下他 |
[18:25] | Here we are. Locker 125. | 到了 125号柜子 |
[18:35] | Standard stuff. | 东西都正常 |
[18:36] | Clothes, | 衣服 |
[18:38] | water bottle, granola bar. | 水瓶 燕麦酥 |
[18:40] | Okay. We’ll take it to the lab and have it swept. | 我们带去实验室检查一下 |
[18:42] | Thank you very much for your help. | 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[18:44] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[18:45] | Hey, c-can I ask, uh, why you’re looking through Jack’s stuff? | 我能问问你们为什么检查杰克的东西吗 |
[18:49] | I… thought he committed suicide. | 我以为他是自杀 |
[18:51] | No, BPD investigates all suicides. | 警局会调查所有自杀 |
[18:53] | Just part of the job. | 常规工作罢了 |
[18:55] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[19:01] | I wonder why Benjamin Franklin agreed to be | 我很好奇为什么本杰明·富兰克林 |
[19:03] | the first Postmaster General. | 愿意当第一位邮政管理局长 |
[19:04] | Are you kidding? | 你逗我吗 |
[19:05] | He got to “Frank” all his letters, for one thing. | 他这样就可以”富兰克”所有的信了 |
[19:09] | – “Frank”? – Send them for free. No stamps needed. | -“富兰克” -免费寄信不用邮票 |
[19:12] | Although technically, stamps didn’t exist back then, so… | 但严格来说 那个时候还没有邮票 |
[19:14] | Well, prior to 1847, dates, rates, and a letter’s origin | 1847年前 日期 价格和寄出地 |
[19:19] | were all handwritten. | 都是手写的 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I’m a bit of a philatelist myself. | 我算是个集邮家 |
[19:22] | A philatelist? | 集邮家 |
[19:25] | Sounds dirty. | 听着好色 |
[19:26] | It means I collect stamps. | 意思是我集邮 |
[19:29] | No. No way to make that dirty. | 不行 想不到色的方面去了 |
[19:32] | You know, I’m a member of the APS. | 我是APS的成员 |
[19:34] | The American Philatelist Society? | 是美国集邮社团吗 |
[19:36] | You should come to the convention next summer. | 你也应该参加下个夏天的集会 |
[19:38] | Oh, no, I-I mean, I couldn’t. I’m… I’m only amateur. | 不行 我不能去 我只是业余的 |
[19:42] | Maura, come on now. Don’t be bashful. | 莫拉 好了 别害羞了 |
[19:43] | You said that you wanted to try new things. | 你自己也说你想尝试新鲜事物的 |
[19:45] | June. Poughkeepsie. It’ll be wild. | 六月 波基普西 很好玩的 |
[19:49] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:51] | Okay. Okay! How fun! | 好吧 太棒了 |
[19:53] | Well, let’s talk more convention after I use the ladies’ room. | 等我去一下洗手间我们继续谈这事 |
[19:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:59] | Hi! Have a seat. | 这边坐 |
[20:01] | Hi. Oh. CJ. | CJ也在 |
[20:06] | Uh, you know, I think we’re just gonna grab a seat at the bar. | 我们还是坐吧台那边 |
[20:10] | It’s my, uh, my RBF, right? | 是因为我的RBF对吧 |
[20:11] | My Resting Bitch Face that scares people away? | 我的扑克脸吓走了别人吧 |
[20:13] | No. I assure you, they’re used to mine. It… | 不是 我向你保证 他们都习惯我的了 |
[20:18] | Maybe you just… just wanna try a little less intensity. | 也许你 可以试着别太激动 |
[20:21] | I’m not intense! | 我才没有激动 |
[20:23] | I have passion. | 我是有激情 |
[20:26] | And passion is what got you into anger management? | 是你的激情让你不得不参加情绪管理课程吗 |
[20:28] | Well, sometimes passion makes you wanna punch people. | 有时候激情让你特别想揍人 |
[20:31] | Mm. God, don’t I know it. | 真是 我太深有同感了 |
[20:32] | No! Maybe it’s about learning… | 不行 也许是该学着 |
[20:35] | how to work with people. | 与人合作 |
[20:37] | You know, as opposed to wanting to punch them. | 而不是看谁都想动手 |
[20:42] | Mmm. I know somebody I’d like to work with. | 我倒是看到一个很想认识一下的人 |
[20:46] | Hot bunz at 3 o’clock. | 3点钟方向的帅哥 |
[20:49] | – Really? – Yeah. I have a type. | -帅吗 -我喜欢 是我的类型 |
[20:52] | – It’s the khakis. – In the khakis? Really? | -因为那条卡其裤 -卡其裤 真的假的 |
[20:55] | Khakis, yes. Are you judging me? | 卡其裤 没错 你在嫌弃我吗 |
[20:57] | – No, I… – Okay. | -没有 我 -那就好 |
[20:58] | I would never… You know what I mean? | 我不会… 你懂的 |
[21:05] | The X-rays from the janitor’s autopsy report. | 门卫的尸检报告中的X光片 |
[21:08] | See here? The tiny bone fragment in the cervical canal? | 看这里 颈椎中细小的骨头碎片 |
[21:11] | It chipped off of C2 up here in the cervical spine. | 是C2颈椎上碎落的 |
[21:15] | The only way that could occur is from a rotational break. | 导致它的唯一成因就是颈椎扭伤 |
[21:18] | Dr. Lutz was mortified that he missed it. | 卢茨医生因为没发现这点十分惭愧 |
[21:21] | So he didn’t die from falling down the stairs? | 所以他不是摔伤致死的 |
[21:23] | No. His neck was snapped, likely from behind. | 不 他的脖子很可能是从后面被扭断了 |
[21:25] | Same M.O. as our victim. | 和我们的受害人被害手法一致 |
[21:27] | Somebody followed him to New York to kill him. | 有人跟踪他去了纽约杀人灭口 |
[21:29] | They really didn’t want any loose ends. | 他们真是不留一点漏洞 |
[21:30] | What the hell were these guys into? | 这些人到底惹上什么了 |
[21:32] | Is this the stuff from the gym bag? | 这是健身包里的东西吗 |
[21:34] | Uh, yes. I haven’t processed it all yet. | 是的 我还没有检查完 |
[21:36] | But Kent didn’t find any prints other than the victim’s. | 但肯特只发现了受害人的指纹 |
[21:39] | Didn’t his medical records say that he had a peanut allergy? | 他的病例不是说他花生过敏吗 |
[21:42] | Yes, it did. | 是的 |
[21:43] | Well, then why has he got a peanut butter granola bar? | 那他为什么会有个花生奶油燕麦棒 |
[21:46] | I mean… that can’t be good for him, right? | 我是说 他肯定不能吃这个吧 |
[21:53] | It’s a postal barcode. | 是邮政条形码 |
[21:55] | – Why did he hide it there? – Maybe it was the only way | -为什么藏这里 -也许这是唯一一个 |
[21:57] | he could get it out without anyone noticing. | 能让他悄悄把它带出来的方式 |
[21:59] | Jack McCarty died for this? | 杰克·迈卡蒂就为这死了 |
[22:01] | Well, I’m guessing that whatever that barcode was attached to | 我猜之前贴着这个条形码的东西 |
[22:03] | was not a box of pheasants. | 不会是一箱野鸡 |
[22:07] | These 65 bars represent a USPS Intelligent Mail barcode. | 这是美国邮政局的65位智能邮件条形码 |
[22:11] | Or what we in the biz call the 4CB. | 我们业内人士叫它4CB |
[22:13] | It was introduced in 2013 to provide more information | 2013年启用 比之前用的邮政条形码 |
[22:16] | than its predecessor, POSTNET. | 包含更多信息 |
[22:18] | You do your homework, girl! | 调查的挺全面 姑娘 |
[22:20] | What does it tell us about our package? | 能告诉我们这个包裹的什么信息 |
[22:21] | Well, these bars represent the ZIP plus four. | 这段条形码代表了加了四位的精确邮编 |
[22:24] | And is that the closest | 这就是我们能找到的 |
[22:25] | that we can get to a final destination? | 离目的地最近的信息了吗 |
[22:27] | Well, it can get you down to a specific postal delivery route. | 能精确一条特定的邮递路线上 |
[22:29] | There are hundreds of packages on each route. | 每条路线要送几百个包裹 |
[22:31] | Too many to search. | 至少是检查不过来的 |
[22:33] | So if we can’t get a destination, | 找不到目的地 |
[22:34] | can this barcode help us find its origin? | 那能找到发出地吗 |
[22:37] | Yes. The middle bars can tell us the sender’s Mailer ID. | 可以 中间的条码是寄件人的信息 |
[22:40] | This translates to Mailer ID 43135, | 这部分转换过来是邮寄者编号43135 |
[22:43] | and that belongs to… | 它属于 |
[22:46] | South Paw Sporting Goods in Miami. | 迈阿密的左利手体育用品店 |
[22:48] | A sporting goods store? | 体育用品店 |
[22:49] | What are they mailing, rare snakeskin baseball gloves? | 他们寄的是什么 稀有蛇皮棒球手套吗 |
[22:53] | That look funny to you? | 这是不是看着有点奇怪 |
[22:57] | Yeah, it looks under-inked. | 是的 好像缺墨 |
[22:59] | – Forged? – Yeah, it could be. | -伪造的吗 -有可能 |
[23:01] | The Post Office uses technologically advanced printers. | 邮局使用的是先进的新型打印机 |
[23:03] | But it looks like this barcode was printed on | 但这个条形码看起来像是 |
[23:05] | an old-school dot matrix printer. | 旧式的点阵打印机 |
[23:07] | Have you ever considered a job at the post office? | 你有没有考虑过去邮局工作 |
[23:09] | No. | 没有 |
[23:10] | Is there a way to tell where the package is actually from? | 能查到包裹是从哪寄出的吗 |
[23:12] | Or more importantly, where it was going? | 更重要的是 要寄去哪里 |
[23:14] | Yeah, the post office has | 可以 邮局 |
[23:15] | this cool Mail Isolation and Tracking Program. | 有个很酷的包裹分离追踪计划 |
[23:17] | It takes pictures of every piece of mail at its origin point. | 每个包裹在发出地都会被拍照 |
[23:21] | So if Miami has pictures of the package | 如果迈阿密有贴着这个 |
[23:23] | that’s attached to this barcode, | 条形码的包裹的照片 |
[23:24] | we can see who was supposed to receive it. | 我们就能知道收信人是谁了 |
[23:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:27] | How to get ahold of it, though? Tough to get a warrant. | 但怎么拿到呢 凭这个很难申请搜查令 |
[23:29] | Well, I may be suspended, but I still have friends. | 我是被停职了 但我还是有人脉的 |
[23:31] | Let me just make a call. | 让我打个电话 |
[23:34] | I just want the best for you, girl. | 我都是为你好 姑娘 |
[23:35] | That’s the only reason I said that. | 所以我才那么建议的 |
[23:45] | Your gift stinks. | 你的礼物烂透了 |
[23:48] | – That’s why you’ve been calling me? – Yes. | -所以你才不停地给我打电话吗 -是的 |
[23:50] | Look, the… the… this blender is battery-powered. | 那个 那个搅拌机还是电池驱动的 |
[23:53] | You gave your first wife sneakers for a wedding present. | 你送你的第一任妻子的结婚礼物是运动鞋 |
[23:57] | She played basketball. | 她是玩篮球的 |
[23:59] | You gave a roof rake to your second wife? | 你送第二任妻子的是清理屋顶的耙子 |
[24:02] | She stills uses it on my house. | 她到现在还在用 |
[24:04] | Exactly. That’s why none of those marriages worked out. | 没错 这就是你的婚姻无法持续的原因 |
[24:08] | Vince… | 文斯 |
[24:12] | Maybe it’s time you leaned towards your more romantic side. | 也许现在是你拿出浪漫的一面的时候了 |
[24:17] | And that’s what makes it last. | 这样才能让婚姻持久下去 |
[24:20] | Kiki mentioned when we were at the mall last week | 上周我们去商场的时候琪琪说 |
[24:22] | that we needed a blender. | 她需要搅拌机来着 |
[24:24] | I mentioned last week that I needed a mammogram. | 我上周还说我需要做个乳房X光 |
[24:26] | You wanna make an appointment at the doctor for my birthday? | 要不我生日你给我做个预约当生日礼物 |
[24:29] | Vince. | 文斯 |
[24:31] | Giving a gift is just another chance to remind our loved ones | 送对方礼物是一个向我们爱的人 |
[24:36] | how we feel about them. | 表达感情的机会 |
[24:39] | What’s the damn blender say to Kiki? | 一个倒霉搅拌机表达的是什么感情 |
[24:48] | How we doing? | 怎么样 |
[24:49] | Call worked. We’re about to get the photo of our package. | 办妥了 我们能拿到包裹的照片了 |
[24:53] | Really? You’re not gonna give up your chair for an elder? | 真的吗 你都不给长辈让座吗 |
[24:56] | What? | 什么 |
[24:59] | Oh! Yeah. Yeah. Of course. | 应该 应该 |
[25:01] | Okay, CJ, enough. I’m not an elder. | 好吧 CJ 够了 我不是什么长辈 |
[25:04] | I’m not a Silver Fox. Got it? | 也不是什么所谓的银狐 好吗 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. You just remind me of a mentor I used to have. | 抱歉 只是看到你我就想起我的导师 |
[25:10] | Greatest thing in the world was when he told me, | 我最开心的事就是当他跟我说 |
[25:12] | “You did good work.” | 干得好 |
[25:14] | The nickname was out of respect. | 给你的这个昵称是表达我对你的尊敬的 |
[25:19] | Okay, well, then… thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[25:24] | There it is. | 来了 |
[25:26] | 800 North Pope Street. | 教皇北街800号 |
[25:28] | Yeah, but Pope Street only runs south. | 但教皇街只有南街 |
[25:30] | The address is a fake, or it’s a mistake. | 地址是假的 或者写错了 |
[25:32] | Nina, can you see how many other packages | 妮娜 能不能看看这个地址 |
[25:34] | were sent to that address? | 收到过多少邮件 |
[25:38] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[25:40] | There must be a hundred or more. | 肯定得有一百多个 |
[25:42] | So the address wasn’t a mistake. | 那地址就没有弄错 |
[25:44] | What happens to mail that’s undeliverable? | 邮件无法投寄会怎么处理 |
[25:45] | Well, it goes to a dead letter bin in each post office, | 会被扔到邮局的死信邮箱里 |
[25:47] | then its usually shipped to the dead letter office in Atlanta. | 接着通常会被送到亚特兰大的死信办公室 |
[25:50] | But I’m guessing these were intercepted | 我想在被转送去亚特兰大之前 |
[25:51] | before they were rerouted to Atlanta. | 邮件已经被人拦截了 |
[25:54] | That was our victim’s job. | 受害人就是干这个的 |
[25:56] | Well, it’s a smart plan. | 计划很妙 |
[25:57] | This way, you can’t trace the sender or receiver. | 那样就没法查到寄件人和收件人 |
[25:59] | They both have plausible deniability. | 他们都有合理推诿 |
[26:02] | Nina, can you find when the next package is supposed to arrive | 妮娜 你能查到下个包裹应该 |
[26:05] | at the Pope Street address? | 何时送到教皇街吗 |
[26:15] | DNA reports on the hair. | 头发DNA检测报告 |
[26:16] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:26] | This is a list of neurosurgeons. | 这是神经外科医生名单 |
[26:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:33] | Ones who specialize in Chiari Malformations. | 都是研究小脑扁桃体下疝的专家 |
[26:36] | I didn’t ask you to do this. | 我没要你这么做 |
[26:37] | No. And I knew you’d be upset if I told you that I was doing it. | 对 我知道如果告诉你了你会难受 |
[26:45] | The top guy for posterior fossa compressions | 麻省总医院的理查兹医生 |
[26:47] | is Dr. Richards at Mass General. | 是治疗后颅窝压迫的顶级医师 |
[26:50] | And Dr. Lambeau at Brigham and Women’s | 布莱根妇女医院的朗博医生 |
[26:52] | specializes in spinal laminectomy… | 专门研究椎板切除术 |
[26:54] | Kent, stop. | 肯特 别说了 |
[26:57] | This isn’t part of your job, | 这事你不该管 |
[26:58] | which I what I believe you should be doing right now. | 你现在该回去干活了 |
[27:04] | I didn’t mean to upset you. | 我不想惹你生气 |
[27:10] | I was only trying to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[27:19] | I’ve processed all the data on the 800 North Pope packages. | 我查了寄到教皇北街800号包裹的所有资料 |
[27:22] | Looks like they always land in the post office | 好像包裹每周二和周四 |
[27:24] | every Tuesday and Thursday. | 都会送到邮局 |
[27:25] | Today’s Thursday. | 今天就是周四 |
[27:26] | I called Miami to confirm. Another one’s definitely coming. | 我打给迈阿密确认过了 另一份肯定会送来 |
[27:29] | With Jack dead, somebody else must | 杰克死了 肯定有其他人 |
[27:30] | be picking up those packages from the dead letter bin. | 去死信邮箱取那些包裹 |
[27:32] | We need to get eyes in that post office | 我们得派人盯着邮局 |
[27:34] | and get that package. | 拿到包裹 |
[27:35] | Well, how do we do that | 不能打草惊蛇 |
[27:35] | without alerting whoever’s picking it up? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[27:37] | Go undercover. | 去做卧底 |
[27:39] | Well, janitorial staff is contracted | 清洁人员的招聘 |
[27:40] | outside of the post office. | 不归邮局管 |
[27:41] | That’s really the only way we can do it | 要想不打草惊蛇 |
[27:43] | without setting off alarm bells. | 去应聘是我们唯一的办法 |
[27:44] | I’ve already been seen in the post office. | 我已经在邮局露过面了 |
[27:46] | – Me, too. – Me, too. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[27:52] | You and me, Foxy. | 就我和你了 老狐狸 |
[27:55] | Yeah. Foxy. | 好吧 小狐狸 |
[28:09] | All clear so far. | 目前一切正常 |
[28:11] | This is my turf. | 这是我的地盘 |
[28:12] | I wish I could be in there, you know, and take ’em out. | 我也想进去 拿下他们 |
[28:14] | Okay, let’s try to remember our conversation | 好 试着想想我们谈过 |
[28:17] | about working with people. | 如何与人合作 |
[28:20] | Korsak, incoming. | 科萨克 有情况 |
[28:26] | Not our fish. | 不是我们要的鱼 |
[28:27] | Don’t like the way you use your tone. | 不喜欢你说话的语气 |
[28:28] | It’s not what you say, it’s the way you say it. | 不是因为你说了什么 是你说的方式 |
[28:30] | – It’s not about tone. – It’s your tone, your tone. | -跟语气无关 -就是你的语气 |
[28:31] | It’s the raspiness, and it’s a lower register, | 语气烦人 又很低沉 |
[28:33] | and it makes me feel very uncomfortable. | 让我听着非常不爽 |
[28:35] | I understand why you’ve been fired now. | 我现在知道你为什么被开除了 |
[28:41] | Manager making his rounds. | 经理在巡视 |
[28:46] | Nope. He’s our man. | 不对 鱼上钩了 |
[28:49] | Police. What do you have there? | 警察 你拿着什么 |
[28:51] | – Shit. – Not so fast. | -该死 -慢了一步 |
[29:01] | Hi, Kiki. | 琪琪 |
[29:02] | I thought I wasn’t gonna see you before your party. | 我以为聚会之前见不到你呢 |
[29:04] | Well, you know, I was just picking up some tax stuff. | 我只是来拿一些缴税的文件 |
[29:08] | Vince said he left it back here. | 文斯说他落在这了 |
[29:13] | Okay. Kiki, the way I see it, you have two choices. | 好 琪琪 依我看 你有两个选择 |
[29:16] | Choice number one, | 选择一 |
[29:17] | you tell Vince you don’t want the blender. | 告诉文斯 你不想要搅拌机 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I know, but I just… I don’t wanna hurt his feelings. | 我知道 只是不想伤他的心 |
[29:23] | 模特选拔真人秀 此处是在模仿落后选手最后陈述自己为何该重获机会继续比赛 | |
[29:23] | Okay, so then go to option two… “The Face.” | 好 那选择二 模仿《面孔》 |
[29:26] | I’ve been doing it for 30 years. | 三十年来我一直这么做 |
[29:28] | The what? | 你说什么 |
[29:31] | Observe. | 看好了 |
[29:33] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[29:36] | For our 20th anniversary, after I bore you three children, | 结婚二十周年了 有了三个孩子 |
[29:41] | you gave me the same box of caramels | 一直以来你都送我 |
[29:43] | you’ve always given me. | 同样一盒糖果 |
[29:45] | Oh, honey, thank you so much. | 亲爱的 太感谢你了 |
[29:50] | Works like a charm. | 简直太有效了 |
[29:52] | Hmm, except you and Frank are divorced. | 只不过你和弗兰克离婚了 |
[29:55] | Yes, because I stopped doing “The Face”. | 对 因为我不再模仿《面孔》了 |
[29:57] | He went looking for it elsewhere. | 他就去找别的会模仿的人了 |
[30:01] | All right, come on. You try it. | 好 来吧 你试试 |
[30:02] | Try it! | 试试看 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:10] | Thank you! I love it! | 谢谢 太喜欢了 |
[30:14] | L-less eyebrow. | 眉毛别挑太高 |
[30:15] | Thank you. I love it. | 谢谢 太喜欢了 |
[30:26] | Did you get the DNA back on that hair? | 拿头发验DNA有结果了吗 |
[30:27] | Because I think that we’ve got our man upstairs. | 因为我觉得楼上我们抓来的那个是凶手 |
[30:30] | Well, I’m not so sure that you have your man, | 我不确定你们是否抓对人了 |
[30:33] | because the DNA says that your man is a woman. | 因为DNA显示应该是个女人才对 |
[30:36] | What? Is this the file? | 什么 是这个文件吗 |
[30:38] | – No, uh, that’s not the right one. – What is it? | -不 拿错了 -这是什么 |
[30:43] | It’s a list of neurosurgeons that specialize in… | 这是研究小脑扁桃体下疝手术治疗的 |
[30:46] | surgical treatments for Chiari Malformations. | 神经外科医生名单 |
[30:50] | I thought you were feeling better. | 我以为你感觉好多了 |
[30:51] | What about the whole… neural highway thing? | 神经元高速通道不行了吗 |
[30:55] | In time, it can be effective. | 假以时日会有效的 |
[30:59] | The truth is, I think I’ve just been using it | 其实是我感觉自己以此为借口 |
[31:01] | to avoid the surgery. | 逃避做手术 |
[31:03] | It’s okay to be scared, Maura. | 会害怕是正常的 莫拉 |
[31:07] | It’s not the surgery that scares me. | 我害怕的不是做手术 |
[31:10] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:14] | I guess I’m just afraid | 我想我只是害怕 |
[31:15] | of what will happen if it doesn’t work. | 如果失败了会有什么后果 |
[31:19] | You know, Jane, I have always been… | 简 你知道我一直… |
[31:21] | The smartest person in the room? | 这里最聪明的人 |
[31:23] | I wasn’t gonna say that. | 我不是想说这个 |
[31:24] | I said it. | 我说了 |
[31:27] | What if I’m not me anymore? | 我要是变了个人怎么办 |
[31:32] | Okay. Listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[31:34] | Okay, you are always gonna be you. Okay? | 你永远不会变 好吗 |
[31:39] | Your intelligence is not what defines you. | 让你出彩的并非你的聪慧 |
[31:42] | You are kind and generous and loving, | 你善良 大方 仁慈 |
[31:46] | and you are the best friend that a person could ever ask for. | 你是一个人能拥有的最佳好友 |
[31:50] | Okay, that woman is always gonna be there, | 不管手术成功与否 |
[31:53] | whether the surgery works or not. | 你还是原来那个你 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:00] | Your brain is not what I love about you, Maura. | 我爱的不是你聪明的大脑 莫拉 |
[32:02] | What I love about you | 我爱你是因为 |
[32:04] | is that you took my mother in, and now I don’t have to. | 你收留了我母亲 让我不用和她住 |
[32:10] | I love that about you. | 我就是爱你这点 |
[32:13] | Deeply. | 非常爱 |
[32:15] | Actually, it’s not very smart that you did that. | 其实你那么做不太明智 |
[32:16] | Maybe it’s… mm, advanced. | 可能有点过头了 |
[32:17] | Okay, fine. I will make the appointment. | 好了 我会预约医生的 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:22] | Just keep my mother. | 继续留着我母亲就行 |
[32:38] | I’m looking inside your soul. | 我在审视你的灵魂 |
[32:46] | 500 tabs of oxy at 60 bucks a pop. That’s… | 五百片羟考酮[止疼药]单价要六十块 |
[32:50] | 30 grand a package. | 一包就得卖三万块 |
[32:52] | Derek, you know that mailing drugs is a federal crime. | 德里克 邮件运毒也算联邦犯罪 |
[32:56] | You’re going away for a long time. | 你得在监狱蹲很久 |
[32:59] | Or you can tell us who you’re working for. | 不如跟我们说你替谁卖命 |
[33:01] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[33:04] | You’re looking at a minimum of 10 years. | 你面临至少10年的牢狱生活 |
[33:07] | Why would you cover for these people? | 你为什么要掩护这些人 |
[33:08] | ‘Cause it’s better than a bullet to the brain. | 因为这比一枪爆头强 |
[33:11] | Please. You’ll never make it out of lockup. | 拜托 你一从拘留所出去就得挂 |
[33:13] | When your business partners find out | 当你的生意伙伴发现 |
[33:14] | that we have you here, | 我们把你扣在这 |
[33:15] | there’s gonna be a shiv with your name on it. | 你就等着死吧 |
[33:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:24] | Derek, you don’t have as much as a traffic ticket. | 德里克 你连张交通罚单都没吃过 |
[33:27] | You took your sister and her family in | 在你妹妹丢工作后 |
[33:28] | after she lost her job. | 你收留了她和她的家人 |
[33:30] | You coach T-ball on the weekends. | 你周末教孩子打棒球 |
[33:33] | How did you get mixed up in this? | 你这样的人怎么会卷进这种事 |
[33:37] | My guess is you got trapped. | 我猜你是被下套了 |
[33:45] | I had a car accident about… | 大约六年前 |
[33:49] | six years ago. | 我出过一场车祸 |
[33:51] | I messed up my back really bad. | 我的后背伤得很严重 |
[33:56] | I got addicted to oxy. | 于是我就对羟考酮上瘾了 |
[34:00] | When my script ran out, I found a dealer. | 当我的处方用完之后 我找到了个卖家 |
[34:02] | And about a year ago, | 大约一年前 |
[34:06] | the dealer threatened to cut me off | 那个卖家威胁说要断我的货 |
[34:07] | unless I got the packages through. | 除非我帮他们运送包裹 |
[34:10] | How was Jack McCarty involved? | 杰克·迈卡蒂是怎么卷进来的 |
[34:14] | It was only supposed to be a couple of times. | 本来应该只是权宜之计 |
[34:18] | But the packages kept coming. | 但包裹一直来 |
[34:21] | I needed help. | 我需要人帮忙 |
[34:24] | And you knew that Jack needed the money. | 你知道杰克需要钱 |
[34:26] | I swear, I had… had nothing to do with his death. | 我发誓 我跟 我跟他的死没关系 |
[34:30] | Do you need to be somewhere? | 你赶着去哪吗 |
[34:35] | The drop’s tonight, isn’t it? | 交货的时间是今晚 对吧 |
[34:37] | If I don’t show, I’m a dead man. | 如果我不出现 我就死定了 |
[34:41] | Derek, we can protect you, | 德里克 我们可以保护你 |
[34:43] | but we need to know who your dealer is. | 但我们需要知道你的卖家是谁 |
[34:47] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[34:53] | Rachel Hanson. | 瑞秋·汉森 |
[34:55] | What time are you supposed to meet her? | 你几点要见她 |
[35:00] | 9. | 九点 |
[35:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:28] | Okay, our guy’s in place. | 好的 我们的人就位了 |
[35:31] | Almost 9:00. Any minute now. | 马上就九点了 她随时会到 |
[35:33] | Frankie, you all set? | 弗兰基 你都准备好了吗 |
[35:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[35:39] | Got a car pulling up. | 有辆车停下了 |
[35:49] | It’s a woman. Description matches. | 是个女人 符合嫌犯的描述 |
[35:51] | Bingo. | 就是她了 |
[35:56] | Once she passes the mailbox across the street, | 她一旦走过对面街的邮筒 |
[35:58] | leave the duffel on the bench | 就把旅行包放在长凳上 |
[35:59] | and walk away. | 然后走开 |
[36:00] | I’ll make the drop. | 我这就交货 |
[36:12] | Nobody move until she’s got possession of that bag. | 她没拿包之前大家都不要行动 |
[36:15] | She won’t take the duffel bag until the car’s out of sight. | 在车开出视线范围前 她都不会碰旅行包的 |
[36:24] | She’s got it. I’m going in. | 她拿了 我现在行动 |
[36:31] | Police! Freeze! | 警察 不许动 |
[36:57] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[36:58] | You finally got to punch somebody. | 你终于有机会揍人了 |
[37:00] | Yeah. It hurts more than you’d think. | 是啊 比想象中还疼 |
[37:02] | It does. Good job, CJ. | 没错 干得漂亮CJ |
[37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:10] | I may be getting old. | 我可能是老了 |
[37:12] | Right now retirement sounds sweet. | 现在退休听上去很棒 |
[37:14] | When you leave, CJ may snatch you up. | 等你退休了 CJ可能就把你挖去了 |
[37:18] | Yes, sir, meet at the airport. | 好的 头 机场见 |
[37:21] | My boss found an oxy smuggling ring in New York, | 我老板在纽约发现了一个走私羟考酮的团伙 |
[37:23] | and he wants me on a plane to help consult. | 他让我坐飞机过去帮忙 |
[37:25] | You got reinstated. That’s great! | 你复职了 太棒了 |
[37:27] | I just don’t know how I get over | 可是两个人在我的辖区死了 |
[37:28] | two men dying on my watch. | 我不知道怎么才能放下 |
[37:31] | Mm, you don’t. | 你放不下 |
[37:33] | But there’s still a lot of people out there we can help. | 但是还有很多人需要我们的帮助 |
[37:37] | You’re all right, Rizzoli. | 你人不错 里佐利 |
[37:38] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[37:40] | Bye, Foxy. | 拜拜 老狐狸 |
[37:46] | I’d like to say I’m sorry to see her go, but… | 我想说我不舍得她走 但是 |
[37:48] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[37:50] | I like her, but… whoa! She’s exhausting. | 我喜欢她 但是 她真累人 |
[37:54] | Don’t you think? | 你难道不觉得吗 |
[38:05] | Thanks for being here, everybody. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[38:06] | – Oh, we’re just here for the cake. – That’s true. | -我们只是来吃蛋糕的 -没错 |
[38:08] | W… Yeah, Ma, I want a… I want a big one with a lot of icing. | 妈 我要一大块 要有很多糖霜的 |
[38:11] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[38:12] | – Oh, me, three. Here we go. – Okay. Ah! Ah! Ah! | -还有我 快切 -够了 |
[38:14] | – The birthday girl gets the first piece. – All right. | -第一块要给女寿星 -好吧 |
[38:16] | The birthday girl also gets a present. | 女寿星还有礼物收 |
[38:28] | Is there a face for this? | 这个有相应的表情吗 |
[38:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause we make beautiful music together. | 因为咱俩在一起会谱写出美丽的音乐 |
[38:35] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:36] | Give it a shake. | 摇一下 |
[38:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:44] | It’s your birthstone surrounded by my birthstone, | 这是我的出生石包着你的出生石 |
[38:47] | to remind you that I’ll always be there for you | 来告诉你无论如何我都会 |
[38:49] | no matter what. | 永远在你身边 |
[38:50] | Vince, that’s so romantic. Thank you. | 文斯 好浪漫 谢谢 |
[38:53] | You didn’t think I’d really get you a tambourine, did you? | 你不会真以为我要送个铃鼓给你吧 |
[38:55] | Yes. | 我就这么以为的 |
[38:57] | Testing. Testing, 1, 2, 3. | 测试 测试 一二三 |
[38:59] | 1, 2, 3, testing. | 一二三 测试 |
[39:00] | Oh. The new karaoke machine. | 这是新的卡拉OK机 |
[39:02] | Anybody wanna give it a whirl? | 有人想试试吗 |
[39:03] | Okay, everybody, I’d like to give you all a little treat. | 好了 我要给大家发福利了 |
[39:05] | This is a Scottish classic | 我要唱一首苏格兰经典民歌 |
[39:06] | called “Donald, Where’s Your Troosers?” | 名叫”唐纳德 你的裤子呢” |
[39:08] | Somebody get up there, quick! | 谁快点上去 |
[39:09] | – No! No, don’t do it! – No! | -不 不 别唱 -不要 |
[39:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:13] | – Why? – Well, um, someone has been wanting… | -为什么 -有人一直想 |
[39:17] | …to try new things. | 要尝试新事物 |
[39:19] | Ah, no, Jane. I do not sing in public. | 不 简 我不在公共场合唱歌 |
[39:22] | Don’t be shy now. | 别害羞 |
[39:24] | I hear you singing in the house all the time, Maura. | 我总是听到你在家里唱歌 莫拉 |
[39:27] | Yeah. Come on, you said you’d try anything once. Once. | 就是 你说你要尝试每件事的 就一次 |
[39:29] | – Come on! – It’s once! | -去嘛 -就一次 |
[39:30] | Come on! | 去嘛 |
[39:31] | Maura! Maura! Maura! Maura! | 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 |
[39:35] | Maura! Maura! Maura! Maura! | 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 |
[39:38] | Really? Really, Jane? Come on. | 真的吗 真要这样吗 简 拜托 |
[39:39] | – Maura! Maura! Ah! – Okay, okay, okay! | -莫拉 莫拉 -好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[39:44] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[39:47] | Go, girl! | 上 |
[39:47] | I guess I’ll just have to save mine for the finale then, eh? | 看来我只好做压轴表演了 |
[39:49] | Oh, I know just the song for you. | 我知道你该唱哪首歌 |
[39:52] | – I’m really not good at this. – Here. | -我真的不擅长这个 -给 |
[40:00] | *Looking out in the morning rain* | *在清晨的雨中望出去* |
[40:05] | – Um, can you help? Quickly. Faster. – Okay. | -你能帮忙吗 快点 -好的 |
[40:08] | Faster. Faster. | 快 快 |
[40:08] | *I used to feel * | *我曾觉得* |
[40:08] | *So uninspired* | *灵感如此枯竭* |
[40:12] | *And when I knew I had to face another day* | *当我知道我要面对另一天* |
[40:16] | Oh, thank goodness for Nina. | 还好有妮娜 |
[40:18] | *Lord, it made me feel so tired* | *主 我觉得好疲惫* |
[40:25] | *Before the day I met you, life was so…* | *在我遇见你之前 生活是那么的* |
[40:29] | *Unkind* | *残酷* |
[40:31] | *But you’re the key to my peace of mind* | *但是你使我心境平和* |
[40:35] | *’Cause you make me feel* | *因为你让我觉得* |
[40:39] | *You make me feel* | *你让我觉得* |
[40:42] | *You make me feel like a natural woman* | *你让我觉得自己是个自然的女人* |
[40:51] | *Oh, baby, what you’ve done to me?* | *宝贝 你对我做了什么* |
[40:55] | *Done to me* | *做了什么* |
[40:57] | *You make me feel so good inside* | *你让我觉得自己内心那么美好* |
[41:02] | *Good inside* | *内心美好* |
[41:05] | *And I just want to be* | *而我只想* |
[41:08] | *Want to be* | *想要* |
[41:10] | *Close to you* | *靠近你* |
[41:11] | *You make me feel so alive* | *你让我充满活力* |
[41:19] | *You make me feel, you make me feel* | *你让我觉得 你让我觉得* |
[41:23] | *Like a natural woman* | *自己是个自然的女人* |