时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | I love a good nor’easter. | 真喜欢暴风雨天 |
[01:01] | I would love to meet the person who installed this roof. | 真想见见装这屋顶的人 |
[01:07] | What are you doing here so early? | 你这么早来干嘛 |
[01:09] | Traffic’s terrible. | 交通不太好走 |
[01:10] | Maura, headquarters is, like, less than a mile away. | 莫拉 总部离这里不到两公里 |
[01:14] | Well, I was reviewing protocols for Hope’s clinics, | 我在看霍普诊所的协议 |
[01:16] | and I was hoping to drop them off before work. | 希望下班前送过去 |
[01:19] | And…Voilà . | 看啊 |
[01:21] | For you for tomorrow night. | 为你明晚准备的 |
[01:24] | Tomorrow night? What’s tomorrow night? | 明晚 明晚怎么了 |
[01:26] | Oh, no. You are not getting out of it. | 不 你休想耍赖 |
[01:28] | Getting out of what? | 耍什么赖 |
[01:30] | The minuteman mystery writers conference. | 民兵推理小说家会议 |
[01:32] | You promised. | 你答应我的 |
[01:34] | Yes! That’s tomorrow night. Fantastic. | 对 是明晚 太棒啦 |
[01:38] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[01:39] | You know, there’s a panel discussion on dramatic theory. | 关于戏剧理论有一个专题研讨会 |
[01:42] | And I really believe that the insight | 我相信专业作家的 |
[01:44] | of professional writers will improve my understanding | 独特见解会帮助我更好地理解 |
[01:46] | of internal structure better. | 人体内部结构 |
[01:48] | I haven’t decided yet whether or not aristotle’s “Poetics” or — | 我还没有决定亚里士多德的《诗学》… |
[01:51] | What if it gets rained out? | 要是因为下雨取消了怎么办 |
[01:52] | It’s inside. | 是室内会议 |
[01:54] | Oh, great! Rizzoli. | 太棒了 里佐利 |
[01:57] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[02:32] | Jennie tate, 32. | 詹妮·塔特 32岁 |
[02:37] | What is a patient doing in here? | 一个病人在这里做什么 |
[02:39] | And frankly, where the hell is here? | 说实话 这里是什么鬼地方 |
[02:40] | Here is a new cancer wing. | 这里是新的癌症侧楼 |
[02:41] | Whole building’s been closed for four months for renovation. | 整幢楼因为翻修已经关闭四个月了 |
[02:45] | Jennie was an overnight chemotherapy patient | 詹妮是隔壁楼在这里过夜的 |
[02:48] | in the adjoining building. | 化疗病人 |
[02:49] | A nurse came in and changed her iv at 3:45 this morning. | 夜里3点45护士进来给她换输液瓶 |
[02:53] | When she looked in on her again at 6:45, Jennie was gone. | 6点45来的时候 詹妮已经不见了 |
[02:57] | Right around the time the workers found her. | 差不多这个时间工人发现了她的尸体 |
[02:58] | She may have been exercising. | 她可能在锻炼身体 |
[03:00] | You know, a recent article In the “Journal of oncology”suggests | 肿瘤学期刊上的一篇文章指出 |
[03:03] | that moderate exercise Can improve the effects of chemotherapy. | 中等强度的锻炼可以提高化疗疗效 |
[03:07] | Any reports of her going for a walk? | 有人报告她出去散步吗 |
[03:09] | -没有 -有监控摄像头吗 | |
[03:11] | No cameras, and no one saw her leave the ward. | 没有 也没有人看见她离开病房 |
[03:14] | We have lights coming. | 来电了 |
[03:17] | The impalement appears to be the only injury. | 刺穿伤看起来是唯一的伤口 |
[03:20] | You know, she may have fallen, but I can’t be sure until I — | 她可能摔倒了 但是我不能确定直到 |
[03:22] | until you perform the autopsy. | 直到你做完尸检 |
[03:25] | Very funny, but true. | 很有趣 但是事实 |
[03:28] | What’s with the white rose? Was she carrying that? | 那枝白玫瑰什么情况 她随身带着的吗 |
[03:30] | No one I interviewed mentioned it. | 没人提到过 |
[03:31] | Find out if there were roses in Jennie’s room. | 去看看詹妮房间里有没有白玫瑰 |
[03:33] | If there were, find out who sent ’em. | 如果有 看看是谁送的 |
[03:48] | Jane. | 简 |
[03:49] | Frankie said Jennie didn’t have flowers in her room. | 弗兰基说詹妮房间里没有花 |
[03:52] | What about the other patients? | 别的病人房间里呢 |
[03:53] | – No flowers. – So where’d this white rose come from? | -没有花 -那这枝白玫瑰是从哪里来的 |
[03:56] | Push the button. | 快关门 |
[03:57] | Push the button. Push the button. | 快关门 快关门 |
[03:59] | -为什么 -因为他在后面 | |
[04:01] | -谁 -谁 -他 | |
[04:05] | Oh! Hey. Wait. | 等一下 |
[04:11] | uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:21] | You’re running from him because he invited you to a concert? | 你躲他是因为他邀请你去听音乐会 |
[04:25] | Yes. I went to his house for what he called “The big game.” | 我去他家去看他所谓的”重要比赛” |
[04:29] | Do you know he does taxidermy? | 你知道他做动物标本剥制吗 |
[04:31] | Taxidermy? | 动物标本剥制 |
[04:33] | Oh, yeah. Little mice. | 对啊 做小老鼠的标本 |
[04:34] | He even has a favorite — st. Kilda. | 他甚至有个最爱的 叫圣基尔达 |
[04:38] | All right, well, I mean, you know, that’s… | 这样的话 那个 是有点 |
[04:40] | Odd, but harmless. | 古怪 但是无害啊 |
[04:42] | He dresses them up in seasonal costumes. | 他给老鼠穿季节性服装 |
[04:44] | Skiing, surfing, leaf raking. | 滑雪 冲浪和扫树叶时穿的衣服 |
[04:47] | Back to the game. Sox? | 还是说说比赛吧 红袜队的比赛吗 |
[04:48] | The national shinty championships. | 苏格兰简式曲棍球全国大赛 |
[04:50] | Kent was wearing a jersey and a kilt. | 肯特穿了一件球衣和苏格兰短裙 |
[04:53] | Well, special occasional, championship and all. | 特殊场合嘛 毕竟是全国大赛 |
[04:56] | Yeah. That’s — that’s normal. | 对啊 挺正常的 |
[04:58] | He had one for me. | 他还给我准备了一件 |
[04:59] | A jersey? | 一件球衣 |
[05:01] | I wish. | 我倒希望是球衣 |
[05:02] | At least he didn’t have one for his mouse. | 至少他没给老鼠准备一件 |
[05:04] | Wrong again, friend. | 你又错了 朋友 |
[05:06] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:07] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[05:09] | Detective Rizzoli, there’s a woman here with information | 里佐利警探 有个女人说她有 |
[05:11] | about the homicide at the hospital. | 医院谋杀案的相关信息 |
[05:12] | Okay. Um, where is she? The interview room? | 她现在在哪儿 面谈室 |
[05:15] | Interrogation room. Interview room’s flooded. | 审问室 面谈室人满为患 |
[05:18] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:20] | Samantha Caspary? | 萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞 |
[05:35] | Hi. I’m detective Rizzoli. This is sergeant — | 你好 我是里佐利警探 这是 |
[05:39] | what can you tell me about the murder at the Mallon hospital? | 马伦医院的谋杀案你都知道些什么 |
[05:41] | …Detective Korsak. | 科萨克警司 |
[05:42] | Was she a patient? | 她是病人吗 |
[05:44] | Where was the body found? Was she thrown from the roof? | 尸体在哪里发现的 她从房顶被扔下来的吗 |
[05:46] | Are you a relative or a friend? | 你是她的亲戚还是朋友 |
[05:47] | What? No. No, no. | 什么 不 不 |
[05:49] | So, what is your interest in this case? | 所以你跟这个案子的利害关系是 |
[05:52] | So sorry. I tend to get carried away. | 真不好意思 我有时候太激动了 |
[05:55] | I’m in town for the mystery writers conference. | 我来这里参加推理小说家会议 |
[05:58] | So you’re a writer. | 所以你是个作家 |
[06:00] | Yes, which is why when I heard about your case, | 是的 所以当我听到这个案子 |
[06:02] | I just had to come in. | 我必须要来 |
[06:04] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[06:07] | We don’t do interviews. | 我们不接受采访 |
[06:09] | So I’ll, uh, get an officer and he’ll escort you… | 所以我会让警员护送你 |
[06:13] | -但是我可以帮你们 -出去 | |
[06:15] | …If you just tell me about the case. | 如果你能跟我讲讲案子的话 |
[06:17] | Uh, I think you’re a little bit confused. | 你有点搞错了 |
[06:19] | We ask the questions. | 我们才是问问题的人 |
[06:21] | How is it exactly you think you can help us? | 你为什么认为你能帮到我们 |
[06:24] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[06:26] | You do. | 是嘛 |
[06:27] | The victim was impaled, right? | 受害者被刺穿 没错吧 |
[06:30] | And the killer left flowers behind. | 凶手留下了花 |
[06:32] | Just cut to the chase, ms. Caspary. | 直接说重点吧 卡斯巴瑞小姐 |
[06:35] | You are looking for a ghost. | 凶手是个鬼魂 |
[06:49] | As the story goes, Hannah Rose was a patient at the hospital. | 据说汉娜·罗斯是医院的一个病人 |
[06:53] | Angered by her untimely death, | 英年早逝让她充满怨念 |
[06:55] | she came back as a ghost and killed several people. | 于是她的魂魄回来杀了好几个人 |
[06:58] | How many is several? | 好几个是几个 |
[07:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:01] | I heard the story secondhand. | 这个故事我也是听别人说的 |
[07:03] | Actually, it might’ve been third-hand | 事实上 那个人也是听别人说的 |
[07:05] | on a visit to the U.S. long time ago. | 是很久之前到访美国时听人讲的 |
[07:07] | And I was told that the doctor who was treating the patients | 我听说治疗那些病人的医生 |
[07:10] | was found impaled on an iron post. | 被钉在了一根铁柱上 |
[07:14] | Multiple murders, a ghost killer — | 多起谋杀 一个幽灵杀手 |
[07:16] | Sounds like something I would’ve heard about, | 听起来是个我肯定有兴趣了解的故事 |
[07:18] | – but I haven’t. – Nobody has, | -但我从没听过 -没人听说过 |
[07:20] | which is why it’s too much of a coincidence | 所以才说这件事太过巧合 |
[07:22] | to be…coincidence. | 肯定不只是个巧合 |
[07:24] | Okay, I’ll have someone look into the story. | 好吧 我会让人查一下那个故事 |
[07:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:28] | I can’t find anything in writing, | 我找不到任何书面记载 |
[07:29] | and the Mallon hospital | 而且马龙医院的人 |
[07:30] | won’t let me anywhere near their archives. | 不让我靠近他们的档案 |
[07:33] | So you thought you’d come to us | 所以你觉得你来找我们 |
[07:35] | and we’d look in the archives for you? | 我们就会替你去看档案 |
[07:39] | Well, I must confess, I was rather hoping | 我必须承认 我希望 |
[07:41] | that my information would help you, | 我提供的信息能帮助你们 |
[07:43] | and you would return the favor. | 而你们也会报答我 |
[07:51] | Anything helpful from the Caspary woman? | 那个卡斯巴瑞说什么有用的了吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, yeah, if we’re looking for the headless horseman | 有 如果我们是在找无头骑士 |
[07:57] | or if we’re gonna take a ride in the mystery machine? | 或者是要去坐神秘机器的话 |
[08:00] | No. | 没有 |
[08:03] | Okay, what have we got so far? | 好吧 我们查到什么了 |
[08:04] | Well, Jennie Tate was a data entry clerk | 詹妮·塔特是保险公司的 |
[08:08] | with an insurance company. | 数据录入员 |
[08:09] | Now because of her illness, | 因为生病 |
[08:10] | she was on extended sick leave for the last six months. | 她已经请了六个月的长期病假 |
[08:13] | – Husband? – Charles. He’s an actuary with the same company. | -丈夫呢 -查尔斯 他是同公司的精算师 |
[08:17] | Co-worker said they were good, hard-working people. | 同事说他们是努力工作的好人 |
[08:21] | What about the hospital? | 那家医院呢 |
[08:22] | No threats or any other violent incidents. | 没有收到威胁或发生其它暴力事件 |
[08:25] | Nina’s still running background on the employees. | 妮娜还在对员工做背景调查 |
[08:29] | Will you have Nina check the other patients | 你能让妮娜查查詹妮化疗小组里的 |
[08:31] | in Jennie’s chemotherapy group? | 其他病人吗 |
[08:33] | – Yeah. – All right. | -行 -好 |
[08:42] | Those archives could hold the key to a fascinating story. | 那些档案里也许有一个精彩的故事 |
[08:45] | That might be true, but this is a homicide investigation… | 也许是 但这是谋杀案调查 |
[08:48] | – Hi. You looking for me? – No. | -你在找我吗 -不是 |
[08:51] | You’ve got Samantha Caspary. | 你们把萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞找来了 |
[08:54] | Samantha Caspary, potential crazy person. | 萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞 潜在的疯子 |
[08:58] | Oh, no, no, no. She is an author with a PHD from Oxford. | 不 她是有牛津博士学位的作家 |
[09:01] | Wrote a captivating best-selling biography on Dr. Joseph Bell. | 写过一本约瑟夫·贝尔博士的畅销传记 |
[09:06] | The Scottish lecturer | 那位苏格兰讲师 |
[09:07] | who was the inspiration for Sherlock Holmes. | 是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的原型 |
[09:08] | If I say, “Wow, I’d really love to read that,” | 如果我说我很愿意读读那本书 |
[09:11] | Can we talk about the case? | 你能跟我说说案子吗 |
[09:12] | Jennie Tate was in partial remission. | 詹妮·塔特的病情得到了部分缓解 |
[09:14] | Her cancer was responding to a rather new combination of drugs. | 她的癌症对一种新药物组合有了反应 |
[09:17] | Did the drugs cause her death? | 是药物导致她死亡的吗 |
[09:18] | The drug levels in her blood | 她血液中的药物水平 |
[09:20] | were well below fatal toxicity levels. | 远未达到致命水平 |
[09:22] | Also, there was no evidence of sexual assault. | 而且也没有性侵的痕迹 |
[09:24] | And the degree of blunt force trauma | 尸体所受的钝力伤 |
[09:26] | is consistent with a fall. | 与坠落行为一致 |
[09:27] | What about that giant piece of iron bar sticking out of her chest? | 那她胸前那根巨大的铁棍呢 |
[09:30] | Did that have anything to do with her death? | 它跟她的死有关系吗 |
[09:31] | Well, technically, that was the instrumentality, | 理论上说它就是凶器 |
[09:34] | but the cause of death was drowning. | 但她的死因是溺死 |
[09:35] | The bar pierced her pulmonary artery, | 铁棍刺破了她的肺动脉 |
[09:37] | her lungs filled with blood, and she drowned. | 她的肺里充满血液 然后她溺死了 |
[09:42] | Could this have been an accident? | 这可能是个意外吗 |
[09:44] | Well, those drugs do produce a mild state of disorientation. | 那些药物会造成方向感减弱 |
[09:47] | So it seemed possible, until I noticed this. | 所以看起来可能是意外 但我发现了这个 |
[09:51] | These small lacerations couldn’t be seen earlier | 这些小伤口之前看不出来 |
[09:53] | because they didn’t bleed. | 因为它们没有出血 |
[09:55] | – These are from the rose. – Yes. | -这是玫瑰造成的 -对 |
[09:57] | So our killer watched Jennie die | 所以凶手看着詹妮死去 |
[09:59] | and then pressed her hand around the rose. | 然后用她的手握住玫瑰 |
[10:03] | It’s not an accident or a ghost. | 这不是意外 也不是幽灵 |
[10:20] | Excuse me. Dr. Isles? | 抱歉 艾尔斯医生吗 |
[10:22] | – Yes. – I’m Santha Caspary. | -是我 -我是萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞 |
[10:24] | I know who you are. It is a pleasure to meet you. | 我知道你是谁 很高兴见到你 |
[10:26] | I’ve always wanted to meet you. | 我一直很想见你 |
[10:29] | I do hope I’m not being too forward, | 我不想显得太唐突 |
[10:31] | but do you have time for a coffee? | 但你有时间喝杯咖啡吗 |
[10:33] | I really don’t. | 我真的没有 |
[10:34] | Of course. You must be so busy. | 当然 你一定很忙 |
[10:37] | It’s just that I have read so many of your forensic papers. | 我读了很多你的法医学论文 |
[10:40] | – Really? – Oh, yes. | -真的吗 -对 |
[10:42] | Your paper on the effect of immersion on the rate of decay | 你那篇关于浸泡对腐烂速度影响的论文 |
[10:45] | could’ve been a short story. | 应该写成一部短篇小说 |
[10:47] | Do you do any other kind of writing? | 你写过其它类型的作品吗 |
[10:50] | Well, I have written a few short stories | 我为我的创意写作班 |
[10:52] | for my creative writing class. | 写过几个小故事 |
[10:54] | Aha. Well, I’m here for the writers conference. | 我是来参加作家大会的 |
[10:57] | Maybe we could meet for dinner or drinks? | 也许我们可以一起吃晚饭或者喝一杯 |
[11:00] | I could pick your brain, and you can show me your short stories. | 我可以向你请教 你可以给我看你的故事 |
[11:03] | I’d love that. | 我很乐意 |
[11:10] | Ultrasound to radiology… | 超声影像医师请到造影室 |
[11:11] | Our killer used this building’s history to cover a murder. | 凶手用这栋楼的历史来掩盖谋杀 |
[11:15] | I cannot understand how people believe in ghosts. | 我无法理解人们怎么会相信鬼魂 |
[11:17] | They’re just trying to deal with the finality of death. | 他们只是不想面对死亡的定局 |
[11:20] | Probably understand it a lot more | 如果他们能看到我们每天看到的 |
[11:21] | if they saw what we saw every day. | 也许他们就会更加理解死亡 |
[11:22] | Oh, that might be too much understanding. | 那就对死亡理解得太多了 |
[11:24] | But I don’t think it’s crazy | 但我觉得相信有种力量 |
[11:26] | to believe in a certain life force | 不会随身体死亡 |
[11:27] | that doesn’t die with a physical body. | 也不是很疯狂 |
[11:30] | Oh, I didn’t know you and Kiki joined a cult. | 我不知道你和琪琪还加入了邪教 |
[11:32] | That’s pretty strong words for someone who followed | 作为一个追着死去的巴里·弗罗斯特 |
[11:34] | the departed Barry Frost all over town. | 满城跑的人来说这个词语重了点吧 |
[11:38] | I just saw him ’cause I wanted to see him. | 我看到他是因为我想见他 |
[11:40] | Or maybe it’s that energy I’m talking about. | 或者这就是我说的能量 |
[11:42] | We’ve all felt it one time or another, | 我们都会时不时感受到 |
[11:44] | whether we want to admit it or not. | 无论我们愿不愿意承认 |
[11:47] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[11:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:53] | Jennie Tate was part of a cancer drug program | 詹妮·塔特是马龙医院最近组织的 |
[11:56] | that Mallon hospital recently agreed to underwrite. | 癌症药物计划的参与者 |
[11:59] | We understand that she was in remission. | 我们知道她的病情有所缓解 |
[12:01] | She was one of our first success stories. | 她是我们最早的成功案例之一 |
[12:03] | And we all feel terrible about the incident. | 我们对这次意外表示很难过 |
[12:07] | It wasn’t an incident, Ms. Najafi. It was a homicide. | 这不是意外 纳贾菲女士 这是谋杀 |
[12:12] | A homicide? | 谋杀 |
[12:13] | Yes. What did you think happened? | 对 你觉得发生了什么 |
[12:15] | I don’t know, a-a terrible accident. | 我不知道 一起可怕的意外 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna need Jennie’s medical records, | 我们需要詹妮的医疗记录 |
[12:19] | The hospital security log, list of all employees. | 医院的安保日志 员工花名册 |
[12:22] | I need to call our legal department. | 我要给我们的法律部门打电话 |
[12:24] | While you’re at it, could you tell them we also need | 你打电话的时候 能不能告诉他们 |
[12:27] | their records of any lawsuits pending, | 我们还需要他们的目前诉讼记录 |
[12:29] | any threats against the hospital or staff? | 还有对医院和员工的威胁 |
[12:31] | Anything that would make the hospital a target for revenge. | 任何可能让医院成为报复目标的情况 |
[12:35] | Wait. You think this could have something to do | 等等 你们觉得这事跟 |
[12:36] | – with the hospital? – We do. | -医院有关吗 -是的 |
[12:39] | Are you familiar with the hateful Hannah story? | 你知道怨灵汉娜的故事吗 |
[12:43] | One of our senior board members told me that ridiculous tale. | 我们一个高级董事会成员跟我讲过那个故事 |
[12:46] | – Can we speak to him, please? – He’s no longer with us. | -我们能跟他谈谈吗 -他已经不在这了 |
[12:49] | Do you know where we can find him? | 你知道去哪能找到他吗 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. I mean, he died. | 对不起 我的意思是他已经去世了 |
[12:54] | Like I said, he was a senio board member. | 我刚才说了 他生前是一名高级董事会成员 |
[12:58] | Does anybody else know the story? | 还有谁知道这个故事吗 |
[12:59] | I hope not. It could ruin our hospital. | 希望没有 这会毁了我们医院的声誉 |
[13:02] | Really? A ghost story? | 不是吧 就一个鬼故事 |
[13:03] | Please stop saying “Ghost.” | 请别再提”鬼”字了 |
[13:04] | In 1905, that story nearly caused | 1905年的时候 这个故事 |
[13:06] | the financial ruin of this hospital. | 差点让这家医院破产 |
[13:08] | That was a long time ago, Ms. Najafi. | 那是很久以前了 纳贾菲女士 |
[13:10] | People will come back to a hospital | 人们被感染后 |
[13:11] | if they get an infection, sergeant. | 是会去医院 警司 |
[13:13] | In fact, it’s expected. | 这是理所当然的 |
[13:15] | But no one will come to a haunted hospital. | 但没人会去一家闹鬼的医院 |
[13:17] | We’ll be discreet, but we have to check out every lead, | 我们可以低调 但是线索就必须查 |
[13:19] | even if it involves a story none of us believes. | 即便是个我们都不相信的故事 |
[13:24] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[13:28] | A nurse heard screams coming from the renovation site. | 一个护士听到翻修区那边传来喊叫声 |
[13:31] | Our security guard won’t go near it. | 我们的保安不敢过去 |
[13:33] | To the right? | 右边 |
[14:08] | Shit! | 该死 |
[14:16] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:37] | Russell Morgan, the oncologist in Jennie Tate’s treatment. | 罗素·摩根 詹妮·塔特的肿瘤医师 |
[14:40] | If someone wanted Dr. Morgan and Jennie Tate dead, | 如果有人想让摩根医生和詹妮·塔特死 |
[14:43] | there are easier ways. | 有很多简单的办法 |
[14:44] | Why the elaborate scheme? | 为什么要这么精心设计呢 |
[14:46] | To throw suspicion off themselves, | 为了撇清嫌疑 |
[14:48] | – like blaming cousin Larry. – Except ghosts don’t exists. | -就像栽赃拉里表兄 -可是世界上没有鬼 |
[14:51] | True, which probably means someone’s trying to get back | 没错 所以可能是有人出于某种我们 |
[14:53] | at the hospital for some reason we haven’t discovered yet. | 还没查到的原因要报复医院 |
[14:56] | Hey, the construction on the new wing | 新大楼的建设 |
[14:58] | is three months behind schedule. | 比计划迟了三个月 |
[15:00] | Well, the contract might’ve had a penalty for late completion. | 承包商可能会因此而受罚 |
[15:02] | Which would be invalid if the hospital contributed | 但如果因为比如调查谋杀案 |
[15:04] | to the delays because of, oh, I don’t know, | 而造成延期 |
[15:07] | a murder investigation? | 处罚就无效了 |
[15:09] | I’ll look into it first thing in the morning. | 我明天一早就查 |
[15:11] | Hey, Frankie, why don’t you and I stay | 弗兰基 我们俩还是继续查 |
[15:12] | On Jennie Tate and Dr. Morgan? | 詹妮·塔特和摩根医生吧 |
[15:14] | Can you ask Nina to check for any malpractice lawsuits? | 你让妮娜查一下有没有医疗事故的诉讼 |
[15:17] | Maybe somebody was unhappy with the care they received. | 可能有人对治疗结果不满意 |
[15:22] | Why don’t you just tell Kent you don’t want to go? | 你为什么就不能直接跟肯特说你不想去呢 |
[15:25] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[15:26] | Kent has this way of making me feel bad. | 肯特会让我感到很内疚 |
[15:28] | Then go. It’s just a couple hours. | 那就去呗 就几个小时而已 |
[15:30] | – Will you go with me? – No. | -你跟我一起去吗 -不去 |
[15:31] | You see how easy that was? | 你看这多简单 |
[15:39] | Okay. Maura is done with Dr. Morgan’s autopsy. | 莫拉给摩根医生做完尸检了 |
[15:43] | Hey, what do you think about this Samantha Caspary? | 你怎么看萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞 |
[15:46] | Our nosy writer? | 那个爱打听的作家吗 |
[15:49] | A few ghost murders would be good for future book sales. | 鬼魂杀人的故事会给以后的书增加销量 |
[15:51] | Yeah, but why walk in here and tell us about | 是的 但如果跟她有关的话 |
[15:53] | the ghost stories if she’s the one behind it all? | 为什么要来这里告诉我们这些故事呢 |
[15:54] | Maybe the creepy he from the deep told her to do it, | 或许是她的另一重人格让她这么做的 |
[15:57] | Or maybe she’s just dumber than we think she is. | 又或许她很蠢 |
[15:59] | She gave us an alibi. | 她给了我们不在场证据 |
[16:00] | She said she was on the train from New York arriving at 7:30. | 她说她从纽约坐火车来 七点半到的 |
[16:03] | We’re still confirming it. | 我们还在确认 |
[16:05] | But telling a lie that specific would be really dumb. | 不过把谎说得这么具体也太傻了吧 |
[16:07] | Were you in the room with her… | 你之前没见识过她吗 |
[16:09] | Okay, I’m gonna see Maura. | 好吧 我去找莫拉了 |
[16:14] | Oh, good. | 你来了 |
[16:16] | I wanted to give you the autopsy results before I left. | 我想在我走之前把尸检报告给你 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:21] | Overdose. | 服药过量 |
[16:22] | Well, there was a needle mark on the back of his neck, | 他的脖子后面有一个针眼 |
[16:24] | which was the injection site for the same cancer drugs | 也就是从这里被注射进了他给病人用的 |
[16:27] | that he was using on his patients. | 治疗癌症的药物 |
[16:29] | His heart stopped within seconds of being injected. | 注射后几秒钟他的心脏就停止跳动了 |
[16:32] | Who would have access to those drugs? | 谁能拿到那种药呢 |
[16:34] | I requested an inventory from the hospital, | 我要求医院检查他们的药品 |
[16:36] | But in the meantime, I’m running tests on another theory. | 同时 我还在检验另一个想法 |
[16:40] | You’re not gonna tell me the theory, are you? | 你不会告诉我是什么想法 对吧 |
[16:42] | No, not until the tests are complete. | 是的 等测试做完再告诉你 |
[16:44] | Oh, Maura! | 莫拉 |
[16:46] | I’ve got to go. I’m having drinks with Samantha. | 我要走了 我要跟萨曼莎一起喝酒 |
[16:51] | Samantha? The woman that thinks that ghosts murder people? | 萨曼莎 认为鬼魂会杀人的那个女人吗 |
[16:55] | Well, she doesn’t really think that. | 她不是真的那么认为 |
[16:56] | I mean, she’s just tracking an interesting story. | 她只是在追踪一个有趣的故事 |
[17:00] | Okay, ’cause she doesn’t seem very… | 好吧 她反正不是那么… |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | Sane. | 正常 |
[17:06] | Well, if she’s not crazy, she’s up to something. | 她要是没疯的话 就是有什么企图 |
[17:09] | All right, well, I’ll be careful. | 好吧 我会小心的 |
[17:22] | I love it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[17:24] | I sense a “but” coming. | 我觉得还会有个”但是” |
[17:25] | No “but.” | 没有”但是” |
[17:27] | I have read published authors | 我读过出版过书的作家的作品 |
[17:29] | whose first drafts aren’t this polished. | 他们的手稿还没这么流畅呢 |
[17:31] | – Really? – Yes, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[17:33] | Have you ever thought about trying something longer? | 你有没有想过写点更长的 |
[17:36] | A novel, perhaps? | 比如小说 |
[17:39] | I have. | 想过 |
[17:41] | I would love to put you in touch with my editors. | 我愿意把你介绍给我的编辑 |
[17:47] | Dessert for my favorite medical examiner and her friend. | 给我最喜欢的法医和她朋友的甜点 |
[17:52] | Double chocolate lava cake. And is that Vintage Port? | 双巧克力熔岩蛋糕 这是年份波特酒吗 |
[17:55] | Well, if vintage means | 如果年份是指 |
[17:57] | sitting on the shelf for a really long time? | 在酒架上放了很长时间的话 |
[18:01] | This is Angela, Detective Rizzoli’s mother. | 这是安琪拉 里佐利警探的母亲 |
[18:04] | Samantha’s in town for the writer’s conference. | 萨曼莎来这里参加作家大会 |
[18:06] | – How do you do? – Pleasure to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[18:08] | I can see where the detective gets her beauty. | 看得出警探遗传了她的美丽 |
[18:11] | Oh, I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[18:13] | – Writer? – Yes. Yes. | -作家 -是的 是的 |
[18:15] | Maura’s a writer. | 莫拉也是作家 |
[18:17] | I write. There’s a difference. | 我只是写东西 这是有区别的 |
[18:21] | Hounds are calling. | 该干活了 |
[18:25] | Are you always this modest? | 你总是这么谦虚吗 |
[18:28] | No. | 不是 |
[18:29] | But let’s talk about you. | 还是说你吧 |
[18:31] | You know, I am amazed at the attention to detail in your stories. | 你的故事中对细节非常关注 我很佩服 |
[18:35] | How do you get your inspiration? | 你是怎么得到灵感的 |
[18:37] | Research, research, research. | 调查 调查 调查 |
[18:39] | When I wrote “The Detective Doctor of Edinburgh,” | 在我写《爱丁堡的警探医生》时 |
[18:41] | I moved to Edinburgh. | 我搬到了爱丁堡 |
[18:42] | So that I could be completely immersed in his world. | 这样我就能完全融入他的世界里 |
[18:45] | I wanted to write about Joseph Bell, | 写约瑟夫·贝尔的时候 |
[18:47] | so I learned everything I possibly could | 我尽最大的努力去了解他的一切 |
[18:49] | about his father, et cetera. | 比如他的父亲等等 |
[18:53] | Like hateful Hannah. | 像怨灵汉娜 |
[18:54] | That ghost story isn’t real. | 那个鬼故事是假的 |
[18:56] | Something happened, and people attached a ghost to it. | 有事故发生 但人们把事情推给了鬼怪 |
[19:00] | I might never know why, but, oh, well. | 我可能查不到原因 但是 |
[19:03] | We can’t always have the answers to our questions, can we? | 我们也不可能什么都知道 不是吗 |
[19:07] | I look forward to reading your first novel. | 我很期待读到你的第一本小说 |
[19:20] | Thank you. Oh, keep the change. | 谢谢 不用找了 |
[19:25] | This storm doesn’t let up soon, I’m buying a bigger boat. | 这风暴要再不停 我就要买只大船了 |
[19:27] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:29] | Any luck running down the fired employees? | 那些被开的员工有什么线索吗 |
[19:31] | Uh, yeah. They all alibied up. Uh, what about the contractor? | 他们的不在场证明都有效 那个承包商呢 |
[19:34] | Oh, he’s not our killer. | 他不是凶手 |
[19:35] | Guy pays a 15% penalty for every day over the finish date, | 那家伙因为晚交工而支付了每天15%的罚金 |
[19:38] | Regardless of the reason. | 不管什么原因 |
[19:39] | Pretty steep. | 挺不合理的 |
[19:42] | And three accidents and two murders | 三起意外 两起谋杀 |
[19:43] | won’t help him keep his crew together either. | 只会让员工更加离散 |
[19:45] | What about Samantha Caspary? | 萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞呢 |
[19:47] | Conductor saw her on the train | 售票员在火车上看到她了 |
[19:48] | the time of Jennie Tate’s murder. | 就在詹妮·塔特遇害的时候 |
[19:51] | All right, I’ll tell Maura. | 好吧 我会告诉莫拉 |
[19:52] | Oh, no bother. I told her. | 不用了 我跟她说了 |
[19:54] | She asked me to do a more in-depth background check on her. | 她让我深入调查下她的背景 |
[19:56] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah, she said she wanted to address your concerns. | -是吗 -是的 她说她想打消你的疑虑 |
[19:59] | You can relax. Caspary’s legit. | 你可以放松了 卡斯巴瑞无罪 |
[20:01] | Okay. Frankie’s got something. | 好的 弗兰基查到了什么 |
[20:05] | Come on, Paddington. Let’s go find him. | 帕丁顿熊 咱们去找他 |
[20:16] | You looking for me? | 你找我 |
[20:17] | Yeah. Take a look at this. | 是的 看下这个 |
[20:19] | We searched through all the legal actions filed against | 我们调查了马伦医院近五年来所有的 |
[20:21] | the Mallon Hospital in the last five years. | 被起诉的法律诉讼 |
[20:23] | – You find anything? – Oh, the usual patient complaints — | -你查到什么了吗 -都是常见的病人投诉 |
[20:26] | insurance coverages, food, rude nurses. | 保险报销 食物不好 护士粗鲁 |
[20:29] | No one with an ax to grind. No credible threats. | 没有人特别有意见 也无信用威胁 |
[20:31] | So what am I supposed to be looking at? | 那要我看什么 |
[20:33] | This. | 这个 |
[20:35] | So I couldn’t find anyone with a good reason | 虽然我找不到有人有理由 |
[20:37] | to hurt Jennie Tate or Dr. Morgan. | 伤害詹妮·塔特或摩根医生 |
[20:39] | But we did find a lot of calls between the two of them | 但我们发现 在最近几个月间 |
[20:43] | over the last couple of months. | 他们有很多电话往来 |
[20:44] | Nothing unusual there. He was her doctor. | 没什么不对的 他是她的医生 |
[20:46] | That’s what we thought, too. | 我们也曾这么想 |
[20:47] | Then we noticed that her husband, Charles, | 然后 我们发现她丈夫查尔斯 |
[20:49] | never called Dr. Morgan… | 从没给摩根医生打过电话 |
[20:52] | Until… | 直到… |
[20:54] | the night of his wife’s murder. | 他妻子遇害那晚 |
[20:56] | Could be he was concerned about his wife. | 可能是他担心自己的妻子 |
[20:58] | Or maybe he just found out about this. | 也可能是他发现了这个 |
[21:02] | The state road motel? | 国道上的旅馆 |
[21:03] | This is the guest log from three months ago. | 这是三个月前的访客记录 |
[21:05] | Dr. Morgan and Jennie Tate… | 摩根医生和詹妮·塔特 |
[21:08] | …stayed at the same hotel on the same night. | 同晚住在了同一家旅馆 |
[21:11] | What are the odds of that? | 这个的可能性又有多高 |
[21:12] | Pretty damn good if they were having an affair. | 非常肯定他俩是婚外情 |
[21:22] | Just a few things we need to clear up. | 我们还需要问清几件事 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:27] | When did you find out your wife was having an affair? | 你什么时候发现你妻子有婚外情的 |
[21:30] | What? An — an affair? | 什么 婚外情 |
[21:33] | I don’t hear you denying it. | 你并没有否认 |
[21:34] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[21:36] | She — she had cancer, for god’s sake. | 她得了癌症 天啊 |
[21:38] | – That’s not the point. – That’s enough. | -这点不够有说服力 -够了 |
[21:41] | Where were you the night your wife died? | 你妻子死的那晚 你在哪儿 |
[21:43] | At home until the detectives came | 在家 直到警探们来我家 |
[21:46] | to tell me Jennie was dead. | 跟我说 詹妮死了 |
[21:49] | Was there anyone there? Someone who can verify that? | 有人在场吗 有人能证明这点吗 |
[21:51] | No. | 没有 |
[21:52] | Did you go back to the hospital at any point? | 你曾回过医院吗 |
[21:54] | No. | 没有 |
[21:55] | Why’d you call Dr. Morgan that night? | 你为什么会在那晚给摩根医生打电话 |
[21:58] | To check on Jennie. | 想问问詹妮的情况 |
[21:59] | Are you sure it wasn’t to confront him | 你确定不是和她对峙吗 |
[22:00] | about screwing your wife? | 因为他搞了你的妻子 |
[22:02] | You think my wife was having an affair with Dr. Morgan? | 你觉得我妻子和摩根医生有婚外情 |
[22:07] | They spent the weekend together in New Hampshire. | 他们在新罕布什尔州一起过的周末 |
[22:10] | It happens. The doctor/patient relationship — | 有时就会这样 医患关系 |
[22:13] | It’s a strong bond. | 非常牢固 |
[22:16] | I knew about this. It’s not what you think. | 我知道这事 但和你们想的不一样 |
[22:19] | Tell me what I should think, Charles. | 那你说说我该怎么想 查尔斯 |
[22:23] | Local hospitals wouldn’t approve the use of a new drug cocktail. | 当地医院不允许用一种新的鸡尾酒药剂 |
[22:26] | Too much liability, they said. | 他们害怕承担责任 |
[22:28] | So Dr. Morgan treated Jennie at a private clinic | 所以摩根医生在新罕布什尔州的一家私人诊所 |
[22:32] | in new Hampshire. | 为詹妮治疗 |
[22:33] | – Until… – Until Mallon Hospital agreed | -直到… -直到马伦医院同意 |
[22:35] | to let him give the drugs to his patients. | 他给他的病人开这种药 |
[22:40] | You were right about one thing, detectives. | 你们说对了一件事 |
[22:43] | My wife did love Dr. Morgan. | 我的妻子确实爱摩根医生 |
[22:45] | So did I. He was saving her. | 我也爱他 他在救她 |
[22:49] | I have no idea why they were killed, | 我不知道他们为什么遇害 |
[22:50] | and it seems like you don’t either, so… | 而且看来你们也不知道 所以… |
[22:53] | Unless I’m under arrest… | 除非我是要被捕了… |
[23:12] | We worked Charles Tate pretty hard, | 咱们对查尔斯·塔特有点狠 |
[23:15] | a guy who just lost his wife. | 他刚刚丧偶 |
[23:17] | I really hate that part of the job. | 我真讨厌这部分的工作 |
[23:20] | So his story checked out? | 他说的话是真的 |
[23:21] | Yep. Back to square one. | 是 又回到原点 |
[23:24] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[23:26] | the contractor had no motive. | 承包商没有动机 |
[23:28] | None of the hospital employees held any grudges. | 医院员工也没有任何怨念 |
[23:31] | Charles Tate didn’t do it. | 不是查尔斯·塔特干的 |
[23:32] | Yeah, so it’s…It’s gotta be about the hospital. | 所以 这肯定是跟医院有关 |
[23:35] | Who would want to shut down a hospital? | 谁想让一家医院关门 |
[23:38] | Well, whoever it is may have enough of the cancer drugs | 不管是谁 这人手上应该有能让 |
[23:40] | to kill at least three more people. | 至少三人致死的治癌症的药 |
[23:42] | The drugs that killed Dr. Morgan were from Jennie’s IV bag? | 杀死摩根医生的药来自詹妮·塔特的点滴袋 |
[23:46] | Yes, and by my calculations, | 是的 根据我的计算 |
[23:47] | there’s still 150ccs missing from the bag. | 袋子里少了150毫升的药 |
[23:49] | That’s enough to kill three people? | 这个量能杀掉三人 |
[23:51] | Well, in a measured amount such as an IV drip, | 如果是按照打点滴的速度 |
[23:53] | it’s completely safe, but in a concentrated dose, | 这个用量是安全的 但若是一下注入很多 |
[23:55] | it could result in immediate death. | 它会让人当场死亡 |
[23:57] | I’ll call the hospital and have them keep an eye | 我会给医院打电话 让他们注意一下 |
[23:58] | on Dr. Morgan’s other patients. | 摩根医生的其他病人 |
[24:04] | So the rose, the impalement… | 那这玫瑰 还有刺穿… |
[24:06] | Somebody has to know the details of this ghost story. | 肯定有人知道这鬼故事的细节 |
[24:09] | Didn’t Samantha Caspary mention something | 萨曼莎· 卡斯巴瑞是不是提过 |
[24:11] | about hospital archives? | 什么医院档案 |
[24:12] | I could send a C.S.R.U. team down there. | 我可以让鉴证科过去看看 |
[24:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:15] | If somebody did go through the files from the early 1900s, | 如果有人查过二十世纪初的这些文档 |
[24:18] | there may be trace evidence. | 也许会有可追踪的证据 |
[24:19] | You know, I might ask Samantha Caspary to join me. | 我或许会邀请萨曼莎·卡斯巴瑞和我一起去 |
[24:22] | – Why? – Well, if there’s no trace evidence, | -为什么 -就算没有可追踪证据 |
[24:24] | it still might make sense to go through the documents. | 还是有可能需要浏览一下这些文件 |
[24:27] | And her PHD was in the evolution of baptism | 她的博士学位研究的是英国中世纪 |
[24:29] | in the English medieval church. | 教堂洗礼的变革 |
[24:32] | Which means that she’s gone through thousands | 也就是说她为了构建和检验她的理论 |
[24:33] | of ancient records to build and test her theory. | 是看过了上千份古老的记录的 |
[24:36] | Oh. So you’re saying that she has good research skills | 你的意思是说她有足够的研究技巧 |
[24:39] | and she’s not allergic to dust. | 而且不对灰尘过敏 |
[24:40] | Exactly. And it wouldn’t be the first time I’ve enlisted | 没错 而且我也不是第一次 |
[24:43] | an expert’s opinion. | 向专家意见寻求帮助了 |
[24:45] | You okay with this? | 你也不反对 |
[24:46] | Sure, as long as she signs a nondisclosure agreement. | 可以啊 只要她签署保密协议 |
[24:49] | Even if they find something, she won’t be able to use it. | 就算找到了东西 她也不能用 |
[24:51] | – All right. – Done. | -好吧 -好的 |
[25:08] | This part of the archive | 档案馆的这间屋子 |
[25:09] | contain medical records from before 1920. | 存放1920年前的医学记录 |
[25:13] | If someone’s been in here recently, | 要是近期有人来过 |
[25:14] | my team will know about it. | 我的队员就能查出来 |
[25:16] | Thank you so much for including me. | 谢谢你带我一起来 |
[25:18] | We’re finished in here. No fresh latents. | 我们查完了 没有很新的指纹 |
[25:20] | I doubt anyone’s been near those shelves in 20 years. | 我怀疑这里恐怕有20年没人进来过了 |
[25:23] | Thank you. I’ll see you back at the lab. | 谢谢 我们实验室见 |
[25:27] | So… I suppose that’s it. | 我想 这就完了 |
[25:30] | Well, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我一直在思考你的话 |
[25:32] | – The story behind the story? – Exactly. | -故事背后的故事吗 -没错 |
[25:35] | Maybe there is something to the Hannah Rose case | 也许汉娜·罗斯一案真的 |
[25:37] | that relates to the present-day murders. | 和这次的谋杀有关 |
[25:39] | But there’s no way to really know | 但不看一遍记录 |
[25:42] | unless we go through these files. | 也没法知道 |
[25:44] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[25:45] | I brought gloves. | 我连手套都带了 |
[25:58] | Frankie? | 弗兰基 |
[26:00] | What’s going on? | 你这是干什么 |
[26:01] | I’m trying to avoid Kent. | 我在躲肯特 |
[26:03] | Well, if you keep dripping on my bar, | 如果你继续往我的吧台上滴水 |
[26:05] | you can avoid him outside. | 那就出去躲 |
[26:12] | Why are you avoiding him? | 你躲他干什么 |
[26:14] | He wants me to go to a concert with him. | 他邀请我和他一起去听音乐会 |
[26:16] | Nice. What concert? | 真好 什么音乐会 |
[26:18] | That’s just it. I don’t know. | 问题就在这儿 我不知道 |
[26:20] | I don’t want to spend an entire night | 我不想一晚上困在那 |
[26:21] | listening to bagpipes and harps. | 听风笛和竖琴 |
[26:24] | Guy’s weird. | 那人好怪的 |
[26:25] | Oh, come on. We’re all a little weird. | 好了 谁都会有点怪 |
[26:27] | Well, you don’t know the half of it. | 他可不止一点怪 |
[26:29] | Well, I know he’s the new kid in town. | 我知道的是他是新人 |
[26:31] | He got here a year ago. | 他都来了一年了 |
[26:32] | And probably doesn’t have a lot of friends, Frankie. | 而且恐怕还没什么朋友 弗兰基 |
[26:34] | That’s on him. | 那也得怪他自己 |
[26:35] | You could be nice to him. | 你可以对他友善点的 |
[26:38] | Yeah. That’s what Nina said. | 妮娜也是这么说的 |
[26:40] | Good advice. You should listen to her. | 说得有道理 你该听听她的话 |
[26:43] | You remember how I became den mother for the cub scouts? | 你还记得我当过童子军的女训导吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah. You loved it. | 记得 你可开心了 |
[26:49] | No, I did not love it. | 不 我一点也不想当 |
[26:51] | I did that so that at least once a week | 我那是为了让你一周至少有一次 |
[26:54] | you would have some friends. | 你能有些朋友 |
[26:57] | Get out. No way. | 少来了 不可能吧 |
[26:59] | Frankie, you were a very shy boy. | 弗兰基 你当时太害羞了 |
[27:01] | You had a hard time making friends. | 你不会交朋友 |
[27:03] | you needed a little help. | 你需要点帮助 |
[27:05] | How is that helping? | 你这么做就帮到我了吗 |
[27:07] | All these years, I thought those guys were really my friends. | 那么多年 我都以为那些人真是我朋友 |
[27:09] | They became your friends once they got to know you. | 他们了解了你之后还是成了你的朋友的 |
[27:12] | You just needed a chance. | 你只是需要个机会 |
[27:16] | So you think I should tell Kent to join the cub scouts? | 所以你觉得我应该让肯特参加童子军吗 |
[27:22] | Kent gave you a generous offer. | 肯特做出了慷慨的邀请 |
[27:25] | Go. Enjoy it. | 那就接受 享受其中 |
[27:27] | You wouldn’t be saying that if you had to go. | 要是要去的人是你你就不会这么说了 |
[27:29] | I would, too. | 那我也会 |
[27:31] | Now you came here to eat or complain? | 你到底是来吃饭的还是来抱怨的 |
[27:35] | Tuna melt? | 金枪鱼三明治吗 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 我就知道 |
[27:43] | Fascinating. | 真棒 |
[27:45] | When I was researching Dr. Bell, | 我研究贝尔博士时 |
[27:46] | I read a great deal about autopsies from this period. | 读了很多这个时期的尸检报告 |
[27:48] | But to actually hold an autopsy book… | 但真的把一本尸检报告捧在手里 |
[27:52] | You’d be surprised how little protocols have changed. | 你会惊讶的发现这么多年了规矩也变化甚少 |
[27:56] | You know, I haven’t found anything pertaining | 我还没找到任何和这桩谋杀自杀未知的 |
[27:58] | to this murder/suicide case. Have you? | 案子有关的东西 你呢 |
[28:03] | Imagine if the people who wrote these reports | 想想一下写这些的人 |
[28:05] | knew that we’d be studying them over a hundred years later. | 要是知道一百年后会有人读这些 |
[28:08] | What would they make | 他们会怎么看 |
[28:09] | of all the advances in medicine and treatments? | 医药治疗的这些进步呢 |
[28:13] | That’s where the imagination of the novelist | 小说家的想象力就是用来 |
[28:14] | can help fill in the gaps. | 填补这些空白的 |
[28:17] | Do you ever think about how people of the future | 你有没有想过以后的人 |
[28:19] | will look at the work you do? | 观摩你的工作 |
[28:21] | Samantha, what are you doing? | 萨曼莎 你在干什么 |
[28:33] | You were right to be suspicious about Samantha. | 你觉得萨曼莎可疑是对的 |
[28:36] | She said all those nice things about my writing | 她对我说了那么多对我的文章的溢美之词 |
[28:39] | just so I’d trust her. | 就是为了让我信任她 |
[28:40] | Oh, come on. That can’t be true. | 好了 不是这样的 |
[28:43] | Oh. It’s so obvious. | 真是太明显了 |
[28:44] | I caught her trying to remove files. | 我亲眼看到她想偷文件 |
[28:46] | She just used me to get access to the archives. | 她只是想利用我进档案室 |
[28:49] | What’d she try to take? | 她想偷的是什么 |
[28:52] | A list of the patients that died in 1905. | 1905年死去的患者名单 |
[28:55] | She wanted to research the families | 她想去那些家庭调查一下 |
[28:57] | and see if they knew anything about hateful Hannah. | 他们是否知道些关于怨灵汉娜的事 |
[29:00] | I’ll have Nina run the names on the list, | 我让妮娜查了名单上的人 |
[29:02] | but that list is over a hundred years old. | 但那名单都是一百多年前的了 |
[29:04] | I doubt it has anything to do with our case. | 恐怕和我们的案子没什么关系 |
[29:06] | I just feel so foolish. | 我只是觉得自己好蠢 |
[29:07] | I… allowed the flattery to cloud my reason. | 我 被赞美蒙蔽了理智 |
[29:12] | So you’re human like the rest of us? | 证明了你也是个凡人 |
[29:18] | Well, the archives were illuminating, though. | 但去档案室还是有发现的 |
[29:21] | – Yeah? – According to the records, | -是吗 -根据记录 |
[29:24] | Hannah Rose died of typhoid fever. | 汉娜·罗斯死于伤寒症 |
[29:27] | Her doctor was looking for a cure, | 她的医生在寻找治疗方法 |
[29:28] | trying various treatments on several patients, | 在许多患者身上检验了各种治疗方法 |
[29:30] | But none were successful and all the patients died. | 但无一有效 所有患者都死了 |
[29:33] | What happened to the doctor? | 那医生呢 |
[29:34] | Well, after his patients died, he committed suicide. | 他的患者死去后 他就自杀了 |
[29:38] | But there is no mention of a ghost or roses | 但档案里完全没有提到幽灵 |
[29:41] | anywhere in the archives. | 或者玫瑰 |
[29:43] | Well, the administrator knew all about it. | 但是管理员是知道的 |
[29:45] | I mean, she told us about a ghost story | 她跟我们说到有个鬼故事 |
[29:46] | that nearly destroyed the hospital. | 几乎毁了医院呢 |
[29:49] | Well, it was 1905. | 那是1905年 |
[29:51] | People more readily accepted the supernatural. | 当时的人们对超自然事物比较相信 |
[29:53] | And all those deaths all at once and a suicide, | 一次死了那么多人 还有一个自杀 |
[29:56] | it would be fertile ground for a ghost story. | 会成为鬼故事的有力素材 |
[29:58] | I would think that a murderous ghost haunting a hospital | 我觉得一个杀人的鬼盘踞医院 |
[30:01] | – would be somewhat newsworthy. – I agree. | -会很有报道价值 -我同意 |
[30:03] | But Samantha said she couldn’t find any accounts of the story. | 但是萨曼莎说她找不到有关这事的报道 |
[30:06] | And are we going to believe her on that one? | 我们能相信她这话吗 |
[30:08] | Well, if she had found something, | 若是她有所发现 |
[30:09] | she wouldn’t have come to us. | 就不会来找我们了 |
[30:11] | Well, somehow, the killer knows all about it | 不知怎地 凶手知道整件事 |
[30:15] | because they had to throw in the rose | 因为他们必须得留下玫瑰 |
[30:17] | to connect it to Hannah Rose. | 才能将其与汉娜·罗斯相联系 |
[30:18] | Where would they find her name? | 他们会是在哪找到她的名字 |
[30:19] | Not from the hospital archives. | 反正不是医院的档案 |
[30:21] | Those records had been undisturbed for many years. | 那些档案已经许久不见天日了 |
[30:24] | Well, with that many deaths and a suicide, | 死了那么多人 还有一例自杀 |
[30:28] | somebody had to have reported on it. | 肯定有人报导这事件 |
[30:31] | If we can’t find the article, | 如果我们找不到相关文档 |
[30:32] | then that means somebody stole it. | 那就意味着有人偷走了 |
[30:39] | No, that’s two z’s. R-i-z-z-o-l-i. | 不是 有两个z R-i-z-z-o-l-i |
[30:42] | I’m Frankie Rizzoli Junior. | 我是小弗兰基·里佐利 |
[30:44] | My father is Frank Rizzoli Senior. | 我父亲是大弗兰克·里佐利 |
[30:48] | You know, this is, like, | 你知道吗 这是 |
[30:48] | the third time this has happened. | 第三次发生这情况了 |
[30:49] | Can’t you make a note on the file or something? | 你们就不能在文件上做个标注之类的吗 |
[30:52] | No, no, no, yeah. Whatever. I understand. | 不不 是 随便了 我理解 |
[30:54] | Thank you for your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[30:56] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[30:59] | My father’s having financial problems. | 我父亲经济困难 |
[31:01] | Somehow his creditors keep getting my number. | 不知怎么他的债权人一直打我的电话 |
[31:03] | – That’s annoying. – Yeah. | -那是够烦人的 -是啊 |
[31:06] | It’s always something with him, you know? | 他总是会出些问题 |
[31:07] | Maybe it’s just a part of being a Rizzoli. | 可能这就是作为里佐利的一部分 |
[31:10] | If I have a son, | 如果我有个儿子 |
[31:11] | he’s probably gonna have to clean up my messes. | 可能他也得收拾我的烂摊子 |
[31:13] | – Don’t do that. – What? | -别这样 -什么 |
[31:15] | Don’t put yourself down like that. | 别贬低你自己 |
[31:16] | You’re not like your father. You know that, right? | 你不是你的父亲 你知道的 对吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah, I was just joking. | 当然 我就是在开玩笑 |
[31:19] | But I’m not. I knew him. And I know you. | 我不是 我了解他 也了解你 |
[31:24] | And I know what you’ve grown into the past few years. | 我也知道你这几年的成长变化 |
[31:26] | You’re a good man and a fine detective. | 你是个好人 好警探 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:29] | So maybe it’s time to just stop. | 或许是时候停止了 |
[31:31] | Stop what? | 停止什么 |
[31:33] | Stop being Frankie Junior. You’re not a kid anymore. | 别再把自己当小弗兰基 你不是孩子了 |
[31:35] | Well, I’ve always been Frankie Junior. | 可我从来都是小弗兰基 |
[31:37] | Doesn’t mean you always have to be…Frank. | 并不意味着你要一直都是 弗兰克 |
[31:54] | Kent’s looking for you again. | 肯特又在找你了 |
[31:55] | Well, he’s a hard guy to avoid. | 他可真难躲 |
[31:57] | Then maybe you shouldn’t avoid him. | 或许你不该躲着他 |
[31:59] | I’ll call him. I promise. | 我会给他打电话的 我保证 |
[32:01] | I bet you’ll have a good time. | 我确信你们会玩的开心的 |
[32:03] | – Sure. – And maybe after the concert, | -好吧 -或许音乐会之后 |
[32:05] | you guys could sign up for cub scouts. | 你们就可以报名童子军了 |
[32:08] | I’m gonna disown my mother. | 我要跟我妈妈断绝关系 |
[32:10] | That won’t stop her from telling me | 那也阻止不了她跟我讲 |
[32:11] | all the cute Frankie Junior stories. | 那些可爱的小弗兰基的故事 |
[32:14] | Did you find anything | 你在图书馆的 |
[32:15] | in the historical document room at the library, scout? | 历史文档室有发现吗 童子军 |
[32:18] | Actually, I did. | 确实有 |
[32:21] | Turns out a lot of pages were cut out | 我发现1905年原版的《通讯报》 |
[32:22] | of the original editions of “The Dispatch” from 1905. | 有许多页被撕掉了 |
[32:25] | These are the names of people who looked at newspapers | 这是近两个月查看过 |
[32:28] | from the early 1900s over the last two months. | 20世纪初期报纸的人员名单 |
[32:33] | Any, uh, security cameras in that area of the library? | 图书馆那个区域有摄像头吗 |
[32:36] | No. Apparently, they use all their money for white cotton gloves. | 没有 显然他们的钱都花在白色棉手套上了 |
[32:42] | This is interesting. | 有点意思 |
[32:45] | Joseph Mason. Why is he so special? | 约瑟夫·梅森 他有什么特别的 |
[32:48] | He died two years ago, | 他死于两年前 |
[32:50] | but checked into the library last month. | 却在上个月刷卡进了图书馆 |
[33:06] | There you are. I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 原来你在这里 我到处在找你 |
[33:08] | Oh! Wow, yeah. | 这个… |
[33:09] | I’ve been, uh… I was just about to call you. | 我刚刚 我正要给你打电话呢 |
[33:12] | I’d love to come. I would love to come, yeah. | 我很乐意去 很乐意 |
[33:15] | What is it? Is it bagpipes or — or the clear shark? | 是什么来着 风笛还是克里沙克琴 |
[33:19] | Clear… | 克里… |
[33:20] | Oh, you mean — you mean clarsach? God, no. | 你说的是克拉萨克琴吧 当然不是 |
[33:24] | You’re not into harp music, are you? | 你对竖琴不感兴趣是吧 |
[33:26] | No, no. I just thought that, you know, you… | 不 我只是以为 你… |
[33:31] | Yes! | 棒 |
[33:32] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[33:34] | Um, hey, hey, I, uh, | 我… 呃 |
[33:36] | I gotta go canvass a building for witnesses. | 我得去调查一栋楼寻找目击证人 |
[33:39] | You got time for a ride-along? | 你有时间和我一起去吗 |
[33:40] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是 |
[33:42] | – You sure? – Come on. | -你确定 -走吧 |
[33:43] | Oh, that’d be grand. I just need to get my bag from downstairs. | 太棒了 我得去楼下拿个包 |
[33:45] | All right. | 好 |
[33:47] | I’ve got an extra ticket for tonight | 我今晚的票多一张 |
[33:48] | if you know anyone else who wants to come along. | 你还知道有谁想一起去吗 |
[33:50] | Oh, I know just the person. | 我正有人选 |
[34:01] | Any leads on who might be using the Mason library card? | 谁用了梅森的图书证有线索了吗 |
[34:03] | Frankie talked to an old-timer who knew Mason. | 弗兰基跟一个认识梅森的老先生谈了话 |
[34:05] | Remembered him as being very frail, | 据说梅森很虚弱 |
[34:07] | but he had a caregiver who lived next door — Margery Cannon. | 不过他有个看护住在隔壁 玛杰里·坎农 |
[34:10] | Margery died six months ago of cancer, | 玛杰里六个月前死于癌症 |
[34:12] | and her husband died 20 years before that. | 她的丈夫早她20年去世 |
[34:15] | I’m getting really tired of all our leads being dead people. | 我真受够了线索是些死人 |
[34:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | There were no Margery Cannon admitted to the Mallon Hospital. | 马伦医院没有玛杰里·坎农的入院记录 |
[34:22] | Maybe she was at a different hospital. | 或许她在另一家医院 |
[34:25] | She died at St. Mary’s. | 她死在圣玛丽医院 |
[34:27] | “Survived by her devoted stepson, James Miller.” | 活在爱她的继子詹姆斯·米勒心里 |
[34:32] | James Miller. James… | 詹姆斯·米勒 詹姆斯 |
[34:35] | Can you pull the list of employees | 你能调出马伦医院 |
[34:36] | at the Mallon Hospital, please? | 员工名单吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah. James Miller. Maintenance department. | 那里 詹姆斯·米勒 维修部 |
[34:45] | A maintenance guy could move around the hospital | 维修人员可以在医院四处走动 |
[34:46] | – and never raise an eyebrow. – Yeah, let’s go talk to him. | -却不引人注意 -我们去找他谈谈 |
[34:49] | Also, uh, could you call the hospital, please, | 还有 你能跟医院联系一下吗 |
[34:51] | and see if Margery Cannon was in Dr. Morgan’s drug trials? | 问玛杰里·坎农是否加入摩根医生的药物试验 |
[34:54] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -好的 -多谢 |
[35:01] | Ms. Najafi is unavailable, but she left this for you. | 纳贾菲小姐不在 不过她给你们留了这个 |
[35:05] | Margery’s application to Dr. Morgan’s program was denied. | 玛杰里申请加入摩根医生的项目被拒了 |
[35:08] | Her form of cancer couldn’t be treated with his drugs. | 她的癌症用他的药治不好 |
[35:11] | So James Miller came to work every day | 所以詹姆斯·米勒天天来上班 |
[35:13] | and watched people in the program being cured | 看着项目中的人一个个被治愈 |
[35:14] | while his stepmom died. | 可他的继母却要死去 |
[35:16] | So his revenge wasn’t just against the hospital, | 所以他的复仇不仅仅是针对医院 |
[35:19] | but also Dr. Morgan. | 还有摩根医生 |
[35:20] | And Jennie Tate was just collateral damage. | 詹妮·塔特不过是无辜受牵累 |
[35:23] | Um, could we see James Miller’s personnel file, please? | 我们能看一下詹姆斯·米勒的个人档案吗 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry, detective, | 抱歉 警探 |
[35:26] | but Ms. Najafi is the only person | 但是纳贾菲女士是唯一 |
[35:28] | who has access to those files. She’s out. | 有权限接触那些资料的人 她出去了 |
[35:31] | Out where? | 去哪了 |
[35:32] | The construction foreman called, | 建筑工地的工头来过电话 |
[35:33] | said there was some kind of problem. | 说施工中出了点问题 |
[35:35] | There’s nobody on the site at this hour. | 这个时候施工地点根本没有人 |
[35:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:41] | Stop! Aah! | 住手 |
[35:42] | No, please! | 不要 求求你了 |
[35:52] | No, please. | 不要 求求你了 |
[35:57] | James, no! Don’t! | 詹姆斯 别 住手 |
[35:59] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[36:01] | Please help me. | 求求你们救救我 |
[36:02] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[36:04] | It is not her fault that your stepmom is dead. | 你继母的死不是她的错 |
[36:06] | Yes, it is. | 就是 |
[36:07] | No, it’s not. It’s not anybody’s fault. | 不 不是的 那不是任何人的错 |
[36:10] | They turned her away. They could’ve helped her. | 他们拒绝了她 他们本可以救她的 |
[36:13] | It’s all their fault. | 都是他们的错 |
[36:14] | The treatment wouldn’t help her cancer. | 治疗并不能治愈她的癌症 |
[36:16] | – You don’t know that. – James, listen to me. | -你怎么知道 -詹姆斯 听我说 |
[36:19] | Margery would not have wanted this. | 玛杰里不会希望你这么做的 |
[36:21] | She helped people. She took care of people. | 她一生助人为乐 照顾了很多人 |
[36:23] | She would not want somebody else to die. | 她不会希望别人死掉的 |
[36:27] | No! No! Aah! | 不 不 |
[36:28] | I got her! I got her! Go! | 我接住她了 我接住她了 上 |
[37:08] | She all right? | 她没事吧 |
[37:09] | She’s responding to the antitoxin. | 解毒剂起效了 |
[37:10] | Miller never had a chance to give her the whole syringe. | 米勒根本没机会把整管针剂都注射完 |
[37:12] | It’s not a ghost. | 不是鬼 |
[37:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:20] | Don’t think about it. | 别想了 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:45] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[37:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:48] | I’m so glad you still came to the conference. | 我很开心你还是来参会了 |
[37:53] | What I did was… unforgivable. | 我的行为 不可原谅 |
[37:57] | Well, I’m not going to lie. | 我不准备说谎 |
[37:59] | For a person of your ability to do such a thing, | 你这样一个有能力的人做出那种事 |
[38:02] | it was surprising and disappointing. | 实在是太让人惊讶同时也太让人失望了 |
[38:06] | The blank page can make you a little crazy sometimes. | 有时候写不出东西来会让人变得疯狂 |
[38:10] | But I should not have violated your trust, | 但我不该滥用你的信任 |
[38:12] | and for that, I am deeply ashamed. | 对此我感到十分羞愧 |
[38:15] | Will you allow me to make it up to you? | 可以给我一个补偿你的机会吗 |
[38:18] | May I introduce you to some people? | 我可以介绍一些人给你认识吗 |
[38:21] | That’s not necessary. | 不必了 |
[38:22] | No, no. I-I want to. | 不 不 我希望能这么做 |
[38:24] | I meant what I said. You’re a wonderful writer. | 我说的话是真心的 你是个很棒的作家 |
[38:27] | And these people might be able to help you. | 而这些人有可能可以帮到你 |
[38:31] | Please? | 求你了 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | Where’s Detective Rizzoli? | 里佐利警探呢 |
[38:39] | I thought she was coming here with you tonight. | 我以为她今晚会和你一起来 |
[38:41] | Yeah, she’s just running a few minutes late. | 是的 她只是要迟些才能到 |
[38:43] | She had to shoot someone. | 她得去朝人开几枪 |
[38:48] | I only shoot people in the line of duty. | 我只有在工作的时候才开枪 |
[38:50] | Mostly. | 多数情况下 |
[38:53] | Um, we’re fine. | 我们没事了 |
[38:56] | Samantha, in fact, has kindly offered to introduce us | 实际上 萨曼莎慷慨地提出要介绍在场的 |
[38:58] | to some of the wonderful writers here. | 几位优秀的作家给我们认识 |
[39:00] | – Wow. How kind. – Jane. | -真慷慨啊 -简 |
[39:02] | – What? – Point taken. | -怎么了 -我听明白了 |
[39:07] | Tess! Tess. Come and meet my friends. | 苔丝 苔丝 来见见我的朋友 |
[39:13] | This is Tess. | 这位是苔丝 |
[39:14] | Hi. Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利 |
[39:16] | Ah. She’s a detective with the Boston Police Department. | 她是波士顿警局的警探 |
[39:19] | Oh. And is that dress official police issue? | 这裙子是标准的警方制服吗 |
[39:22] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[39:24] | Actually, you should see when my brother wears it. | 你该看看我弟弟穿上它的样子 |
[39:26] | It’s even more fabulous. | 比我更美 |
[39:29] | And this is Dr. Maura Isles. | 这位是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[39:30] | She’s the chief medical examiner. | 她是首席法医 |
[39:32] | It is a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:33] | Oh, you two are gonna be the most popular people | 你们俩今晚将成为这里 |
[39:36] | in the room tonight. | 最受欢迎的人 |
[39:37] | You know, no one loves hearing about murder and mayhem | 没有人比推理小说作家更喜欢听 |
[39:39] | more than mystery writers. | 谋杀和暴力故事了 |
[39:42] | Absolutely. Shall we? | 那是一定的 咱们过去吧 |
[39:44] | – Yes? – Yes. | -好吗 -好的 |
[39:48] | Such a pleasure to meet you. | 认识你非常荣幸 |
[39:49] | Well, I wanna… | 我想 |
[39:55] | Find me every seven minutes. | 每七分钟给我送一杯 |
[40:07] | Ooh. This looks promising. | 这看上去不错 |
[40:09] | It’s a one-week writer’s retreat in the Adirondacks. | 在阿迪朗达克山脉举行的为期一周的作家静修班 |
[40:12] | And all vegan, no TV, no internet. | 全素食 没有电视没有网 |
[40:15] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[40:17] | We should both do it. | 咱俩应该一块去 |
[40:18] | Do you really hate me that much? | 你真有这么恨我吗 |
[40:20] | You should write a book, too. | 你也应该写本书 |
[40:22] | Maura, that might be the worst idea you’ve ever had. | 莫拉 这可能是你有史以来最烂的主意了 |
[40:24] | – Why? You have so many great stories. – Great. | -为什么 你有那么多好故事 -棒极了 |
[40:27] | Then you tell them, and I’ll wait for the books on tape. | 那你去写吧 我等着它们变成有声书 |
[40:29] | Well, thanks for coming, anyway. | 总之谢谢你能来 |
[40:31] | Yes, the refreshments were refreshing. | 点心确实很提神 |
[40:33] | Frankie told me to meet him here after the concert. | 弗兰基让我在音乐会后来这找他 |
[40:36] | Oh. Uh, well, they are not… | 他们不在 |
[40:38] | – Oh, my God. …- Here. | -天啊 -这里 |
[40:41] | That was amazing! | 音乐会棒极了 |
[40:42] | I mean, the — the pyro and the — the makeup, right? | 那烟花效果 还有舞台妆容 对吧 |
[40:45] | Oh, my God. We had so much fun. | 天啊 我们玩得超开心 |
[40:48] | Friends of yours? | 你们的朋友吗 |
[40:49] | Uh, yeah. We made lots of friends. | 没错 我们交了好多朋友 |
[40:52] | Where’s Kent? | 肯特呢 |
[40:53] | Ah! We’re gonna rock this place all night! | 今晚让这地方嗨起来 |
[40:56] | Whoo, yeah! Drinks are on me, guys! | 喝的我请 |
[41:00] | It’s better than the kilt. | 总比苏格兰短裙强 |
[41:02] | Guys, what a gig! | 演出太赞了 |
[41:04] | We were there, right up the front. | 我们就在最前面 |
[41:05] | He was looking at me. Aah! | 他就直勾勾地望着我 |
[41:07] | And I was like, “Aah!” | 我就这样 |
[41:09] | – Right? – Right, and then — | -对吧 -没错 然后 |
[41:11] | – It was so cool! – Whiskeys all around, | -太酷了 -上威士忌 |
[41:12] | all around, everybody here. | 每人一杯 |
[41:15] | Yes! | 太好了 |