时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Tessa, honey, you home? | 特莎 亲爱的 你在家吗 |
[00:10] | Oh, she wanted to stay at Kimmy’s one more night. | 她想在吉米家再待一晚 |
[00:14] | Parents aren’t nearly as cool as Kimmy. | 爸妈哪有吉米酷 |
[00:16] | Mm, not a chance. | 没错 |
[00:20] | We having a red or a white? | 我们喝红的还是白的 |
[00:22] | A pink. | 粉的 |
[00:23] | Raul the towel boy taught me his secret cocktail recipe. | 那个递毛巾的劳尔教了我他的鸡尾酒秘密配方 |
[00:27] | It’s on my phone. | 就存在我手机里 |
[00:28] | Raul with the muscles? | 肌肉男劳尔吗 |
[00:31] | When were you mixing cocktails with him? | 你什么时候跟他在一块调过酒 |
[00:33] | Right after my husband | 就在我丈夫 |
[00:34] | decided to cut our Mexican vacation short | 为了召开一个商务会谈 |
[00:37] | so he could make a business meeting. | 决定缩短我们在墨西哥度假的时间之后 |
[00:39] | You think I’m jealous, but I’m not. | 你以为我会嫉妒 可我并没有 |
[00:41] | I know you love this dad bod. | 我知道你喜欢这性感的”爸爸肚” |
[00:43] | I do. | 我是喜欢 |
[00:44] | Now, slice me a lemon. | 好了 去帮我切一片柠檬 |
[00:46] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[00:48] | You think Raul would go all the way into the kitchen | 你觉得劳尔会费这么大劲跑到厨房 |
[00:50] | to get you a lemon? | 给你弄柠檬吗 |
[00:52] | Thanks, sweetie. | 辛苦了 亲爱的 |
[01:00] | Gonna have to be a lime, hon. | 只有青柠了 亲爱的 |
[01:02] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[01:22] | Thank heaven for tiny miracles, huh? | 得感谢老天留下的小奇迹 对吧 |
[01:25] | If Banyan hadn’t left his blood on that cutting board, | 要是班扬没在砧板上留下血迹 |
[01:27] | we wouldn’t be starting the trial today | 我们今天就没办法庭审 |
[01:28] | and he wouldn’t be looking | 他也就不会面临着 |
[01:29] | at a long sentence for robbery and homicide. | 抢劫和谋杀罪的漫长刑期 |
[01:33] | – Witness list? – Yep. | -证人名单 -有了 |
[01:35] | M.E. Report confirming Banyan’s blood on the cutting board? | 法医报告确认了砧板上是班扬的血迹吗 |
[01:38] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:39] | Initial response report indicating | 最初的结果报告显示 |
[01:41] | that Hammonds’ side door was open? | 哈蒙德家里的侧门是开着的吗 |
[01:43] | – Yes. – Search warrant for Banyan’s apartment? | -对 -搜查了班扬的住所吗 |
[01:45] | Yep. Fat lot of good it did us. | 是的 但对我们一点用都没有 |
[01:47] | No knife, no red emeralds. | 没发现刀 也没有红宝石 |
[01:50] | Oh, maybe Nina can provide us | 也许妮娜能给我们一些 |
[01:51] | with some up to the minute good news? | 最新的好消息 |
[01:52] | Sorry, I double checked with NCIC, | 抱歉 我在国家犯罪信息中心仔细查了 |
[01:54] | and all the local pawn shop records. | 也找了当地所有的典当记录 |
[01:56] | Unfortunately, the red emeralds | 不幸的是 被偷走的红宝石 |
[01:57] | stolen from the house haven’t turned up. | 一直没有出现过 |
[01:59] | Finding them after two years was a long shot. | 过了两年来找成功的几率很低 |
[02:01] | Thanks for making the calls. | 辛苦你了 |
[02:03] | Thanks. | 辛苦了 |
[02:04] | So, we have no murder weapon, | 所以我们没有凶器 |
[02:06] | and without the gems, we have no motive. | 没有那些宝石 我们也提不出犯罪动机 |
[02:08] | There’s no chance we’re gonna lose this case, are we? | 这个案子肯定输不了对吧 |
[02:10] | Oh, we’ve won cases with less than DNA on a cutting board. | 证据比砧板上的DNA还少时我们都赢过 |
[02:13] | I’m just glad we have this. | 很庆幸我们还有这个 |
[02:16] | We have to meet Banyan’s lawyer | 我们五分钟后 |
[02:18] | at the evidence warehouse in five minutes. | 得到证据库见班扬的律师 |
[02:20] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[02:24] | What do you mean it’s gone? | 你说消失了是什么意思 |
[02:27] | I have no idea what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[02:29] | After you checked out the cutting board | 你们上周做审前准备 |
[02:30] | for trial prep last week, | 检查了那块砧板之后 |
[02:31] | I put it right back where it belonged. | 我就把它放回原处了 |
[02:34] | And nobody’s checked it out since? | 那之后没有人来查过吗 |
[02:36] | No. Other than you, | 没有 除了你们 |
[02:37] | it’s been in the same spot for two years. | 两年了都放在同一个地方 |
[02:40] | Then when the defense sent their request | 后来当辩护方发来请求 |
[02:41] | to review the evidence, | 说要再看一下证据时 |
[02:43] | I made myself a little note | 我自己还写了提醒 |
[02:44] | to have it ready first thing this morning. | 今天早上第一件事就是把它准备好 |
[02:45] | So, as soon as defense made the request, it disappears? | 就是说辩护方提出请求时它就不见了吗 |
[02:48] | Yeah. Here we are. | 对 就是这个 |
[02:51] | B572 B572. | |
[02:53] | No cutting board. | 砧板不在了 |
[02:55] | – Did you check the adjacent boxes? – Yes. | -你检查过挨着的这些箱子吗 -查过 |
[02:58] | Okay, we need to search every box in here. | 好吧 我们得把这的每个箱子都找一遍 |
[03:00] | There’s four floors of evidence. | 证据库总共有四层 |
[03:01] | I really don’t have the manpower for that. | 我确实没有人力这么做 |
[03:03] | You will. | 会有的 |
[03:04] | Thanks. | 辛苦了 |
[03:07] | We got to call Banyan’s lawyer and tell him it’s gone. | 我们得打给班扬的律师告诉他砧板不见了 |
[03:09] | The lawyer’s gonna move to dismiss the case. | 他肯定会申请撤销此案的 |
[03:35] | Hey, ma. It come yet? | 妈妈 到了吗 |
[03:37] | Honey, you have the strangest shopping habits. | 亲爱的 你的购物习惯简直太奇怪了 |
[03:42] | You opened it? | 你打开了吗 |
[03:44] | What if it was private? | 万一是很私人的东西怎么办 |
[03:45] | You had it shipped to a bar! | 你都让寄到酒吧了 |
[03:47] | So Nina wouldn’t see it. | 这样妮娜就不会看到了 |
[03:48] | She likes magic shows. | 她喜欢魔术表演 |
[03:50] | Thought I’d learn a few tricks, surprise her. | 我想学一点魔术 给她点惊喜 |
[03:52] | You’re such a sweet, sweet boy. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[03:56] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[04:02] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[04:04] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | All right, I’m there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[04:08] | Sorry, ma. I got to go. | 对不起 妈 我得走了 |
[04:12] | – Work. – Of course it’s work. | -有工作要忙 -当然是工作 |
[04:14] | My kids always work. | 我的孩子永远都在忙工作 |
[04:17] | – Bye! – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[04:24] | Is it possible that someone from your office | 有没有可能是你办公室的人 |
[04:25] | got the cutting board? | 拿走了那块砧板 |
[04:26] | I’m afraid not. | 应该不是 |
[04:28] | And there’s no other physical evidence | 没有其他的物证 |
[04:29] | that ties Banyan to the scene? | 能把班扬和犯罪现场联系起来了吗 |
[04:30] | No, but here’s what we have. | 没有 但我们有这些东西 |
[04:32] | We have the swab that we used to retrieve Banyan’s DNA. | 我们有用来取得班扬DNA的棉签 |
[04:36] | We have photos of the cutting board from the crime scene | 也有从犯罪现场拍的砧板的照片 |
[04:38] | and in the lab, and DNA documentation proving | 实验室的DNA文件材料能证明 |
[04:41] | that it was Banyan’s blood. | 那就是班扬的血迹 |
[04:42] | The defense won’t be able to dispute chain of custody. | 辩护方没法质疑证据的连续性 |
[04:47] | It’s a hail Mary, | 万福玛利亚 |
[04:47] | but it might be enough to put in front of a judge. | 呈给法官应该足够了 |
[04:49] | “Hail Mary” is such an odd phrase. | “万福玛利亚”这个措辞好奇怪 |
[04:52] | You know, when it was coined in 1975 — | 你知道 1975年被创建时 |
[04:53] | Maura, Jane go court now. | 莫拉 简 上法庭 |
[04:57] | Thanks. Bye. | 万谢 再见 |
[05:00] | Along with the photographs and lab report, | 除了这些照片和实验室报告 |
[05:02] | the sworn testimony of Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Maura Isles | 首席验尸官莫拉·艾尔斯医生发过誓的证词 |
[05:06] | should be more than enough to proceed. | 应该足够作为佐证了 |
[05:07] | Your Honor, defense simply can’t run its own forensic analysis | 法官大人 辩方无法用一些照片 |
[05:11] | on a series of photographs. | 来进行自己的法医学分析 |
[05:12] | If the people can’t produce the cutting board for our review, | 如果他们无法拿出砧板让我们复审 |
[05:14] | this case needs to be dismissed. | 这个案子就应该被撤销 |
[05:16] | Counselors, approach the bench. | 律师们 到我跟前来 |
[05:20] | Jane? | 简 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 在 |
[05:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | Tessa, something happened, okay? | 特莎 出了点问题 |
[05:26] | But we’re — we’re working on it. Okay? | 但我们正在想办法它 好吗 |
[05:29] | – Detective Rizzoli. – Just hang tight. | -里佐利警探 -保持冷静 |
[05:31] | I’ve been told there’s a problem with evidence management. | 我听说证据管理出了问题 |
[05:34] | Uh, yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[05:35] | We, um — we’re working hard to produce the physical evidence | 我们正在努力寻找辩方要求的 |
[05:39] | that the defense has asked for. | 物理证据 |
[05:45] | we just need some more time. | 我们只是需要点时间 |
[05:47] | I sympathize with your predicament, Detective, | 我同情你的窘境 警探 |
[05:50] | but without evidence, this case cannot go to trial. | 但没有证据 这个案子就无法庭审 |
[05:53] | As it is 4:00 P.M. Friday, you have until 9:00 A.M. Monday | 现在是周五下午四点 周一上午九点前 |
[05:57] | to find this evidence, | 你必须找到这件证据 |
[05:58] | or else I’ll be forced to grant defense’s motion to dismiss. | 否则我就必须同意辩方撤销案件的动议 |
[06:01] | Next case. | 下一件案子 |
[06:06] | Banyan did this. | 是班扬干的 |
[06:09] | I don’t know how he did it, but he did it. | 我不知道他是怎么做到的 但就是他 |
[06:11] | Well, we better get going, | 好吧 我们该走了 |
[06:12] | ’cause we’ve only got 65 hours to undo it. | 因为我们只有65个小时找到它 |
[06:35] | We’ve already finished with rows 1 through 8. | 我们已经完成了第一排到第八排 |
[06:37] | You can check rows 9 through 11 down there. | 你可以去看看那边的九到十一排 |
[06:42] | Any luck? | 运气如何 |
[06:43] | No cutting board in the first two sections. | 前两个区域没找到砧板 |
[06:45] | We got 10 more sections to search on this floor. | 这层还有十个区域要查 |
[06:47] | Any evidence missing from any other cases? | 其它案子的证据有丢失的吗 |
[06:49] | It’s definitely looking like a targeted job. | 看起来绝对是目标明确的作案 |
[06:53] | Did you speak to the evidence officers who were on duty? | 你和当时值班的证据管理员谈过了吗 |
[06:55] | None of them saw any suspicious activity. | 他们都没看到任何可疑行为 |
[06:58] | Banyan could’ve paid one of them off. | 班扬可能把他们中的一个买通了 |
[07:00] | I ran background checks on all employees | 我对所有有权限进入证据室的员工 |
[07:01] | with access to the evidence room. | 都做了背景调查 |
[07:03] | All of them long-term employees, no apparent financial motive, | 他们都是长期员工 没有经济问题 |
[07:06] | no apparent ties to Banyan. | 跟班扬没有明显的关联 |
[07:08] | So, if it’s not an inside job, | 如果这不是内鬼干的 |
[07:09] | someone from the outside broke in. | 就是有外面的人闯进来了 |
[07:11] | Only way in is the way we came. | 入口只有我们来的那条路 |
[07:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[07:21] | Banyan got someone to break in and steal the cutting board. | 班扬让人闯进来偷走了砧板 |
[07:23] | Trying to figure out how they might’ve got in. | 正在调查他们是怎么进来的 |
[07:24] | Is this the only point of entry? | 这是唯一的入口吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. To be granted access, | 对 想要进来 |
[07:27] | you have to enter a six-digit code | 你得输入一个六位数的 |
[07:29] | that’s changed every week. | 每周都会更换的密码 |
[07:30] | Yeah, and I’m sure the system logs in the date | 对 而且我确定系统会记录 |
[07:32] | and time of everyone’s entry. | 所有人进入的日期和时间 |
[07:33] | Yeah. Those records are already on their way. | 对 那些记录很快就会拿来 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | Tell me about the security system. | 跟我说说安保系统的事 |
[07:40] | The evidence officer we spoke to | 证据管理员说 |
[07:41] | said they recently upgraded the facility. | 他们最近升级了设备 |
[07:44] | Beside the keypad they put in a new climate-control system | 他们在键盘旁边安装了新的温控系统 |
[07:47] | and additional security cameras. | 还有额外的安保摄像头 |
[07:49] | Get the footage from the last week. | 把上周的录像拿来 |
[07:50] | We need to review that. | 我们要看一遍 |
[07:51] | If the cutting board was only taken in the last day or two, | 如果砧板是在前两天被拿走的 |
[07:52] | maybe it’s still out there. | 可能录像里还会有 |
[07:54] | It’s a good thing Ming’s Palace is open all night. | 幸好明家饭店二十四小时营业 |
[08:03] | Okay, what are we looking at? | 我们看的是什么 |
[08:05] | Left side is a list of every date and time | 左边的列表是有人进入证据室的 |
[08:07] | that someone entered the evidence room. | 所有日期和时间 |
[08:09] | And the right side is different | 右边是仓库里 |
[08:10] | security camera feeds from the warehouse. | 不同安保摄像头的图像信号 |
[08:12] | We’re going through to see if we can identify the thief. | 我们要过一遍看看能不能认出窃贼 |
[08:17] | Oh, right there, right there! Bottom right. | 就是那个 那个 右下角 |
[08:19] | Blow that up. | 把它打开 |
[08:21] | Back it up. | 倒回去一点 |
[08:25] | Now enhance it. | 现在把它放大 |
[08:27] | There’s the code, clear as day. | 这就是密码 清清楚楚的 |
[08:28] | Nina, is this camera system closed circuit? | 妮娜 这个摄像系统是内部的吗 |
[08:30] | Yes, but sometimes these systems have a remote login function | 对 但有时这些系统有远程登录功能 |
[08:33] | so that supervisors can check in. | 这样管理员就可以检查了 |
[08:35] | If our thief could log in remotely, he could get the code. | 如果窃贼远程登录 他就能得到密码 |
[08:39] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:40] | Most of these logins look like warehouse supervisors, | 大部分登录都像是仓库管理员所为 |
[08:42] | but this one’s anonymous. | 但这个是匿名的 |
[08:44] | That’s how our crooks got the code. | 窃贼就是这样得到密码的 |
[08:47] | Is there any way to trace that login? | 有办法追踪那次登录吗 |
[08:48] | Yes, but it could take more time than we have. | 有 但我们没有那么多时间 |
[08:51] | Okay, well, we know when they got the code, | 好吧 我们知道他们是何时得到密码的 |
[08:53] | so let’s just look for it every time it was used going forward. | 所以只要看看这之后谁用过密码 |
[08:58] | Hey, um, can I have the honey walnut shrimp? | 能把桃仁蜜虾拿给我吗 |
[09:01] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[09:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:06] | There’s no shrimp. | 这里没有虾 |
[09:07] | There’s a lot of honey, a lot of walnuts. | 里面有很多蜂蜜 很多核桃仁 |
[09:10] | Hey, wait, someone just blacked out the camera | 等等 有人切断了对着证据室入口的 |
[09:12] | covering the entrance to the evidence room. | 那个摄像头的信号 |
[09:14] | Could they have gotten into the building | 他们能否从其它房间 |
[09:15] | from another room down there? | 进入那栋楼 |
[09:17] | Well, the only rooms down there are the maintenance room | 那里只有维护室 |
[09:19] | and the evidence room. | 和证据室 |
[09:20] | They’re made of concrete. No way in. | 它们都是水泥做的 没法进去 |
[09:23] | We need to look at all of Banyan’s associates, | 我们要查查班扬的熟人 |
[09:25] | figure out who’s smart enough to pull this off. | 看看谁有能力把摄像头切断 |
[09:40] | CSRU didn’t find any physical evidence at the warehouse. | 鉴证组在仓库没有找到任何物理证据 |
[09:43] | So, our thief got in and out without a trace? | 所以窃贼来无影去无踪吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, and no prints on the evidence box, | 对 而且证据箱上没有指纹 |
[09:47] | but we will do a full battery of tests. | 但我们会做全套的检测的 |
[09:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Kent? What are you working on? | 肯特 你在做什么 |
[09:54] | Oh, I, uh… | 我 |
[09:57] | I found him in the pond by my house this morning. | 我今天早晨在我家旁边的水池里发现的 |
[10:02] | – Is it sick? – Yeah. | -它病了吗 -是的 |
[10:04] | Won’t even take any water, | 连水都不喝 |
[10:05] | not even this fancy stuff with added electrolytes and vitamins. | 连这种添加了电解质和维生素的高级货也不喝 |
[10:09] | I got you a few liters I stuck on your desk. | 我给你买了一些 放在你桌子上 |
[10:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | Yeah, you’re both healing. You ladies deserve the best. | 你们两位女士都处在恢复期 应该喝点好的 |
[10:16] | Was the pond you found it in dirty? | 你发现它的那个池塘脏吗 |
[10:19] | Aren’t all ponds? | 哪个池塘不脏 |
[10:20] | Well, if the water was polluted, a duck can contract botulism. | 如果水被污染了 鸭子可能会肉毒杆菌中毒 |
[10:23] | Oh, of course. | 对啊 |
[10:25] | Good one, Sergeant. | 说得对 警司 |
[10:26] | When I was a kid, my aunt had a place up on Lake Winnipesaukee. | 我小的时候 我姨妈住在温尼珀索基湖旁 |
[10:28] | I used to feed the ducks. | 我经常去喂鸭子 |
[10:30] | We may have some antitoxin on hand. | 我们好像有些抗毒素 |
[10:32] | Or you can just give it water with Epsom salt. | 或者可以给它喝点带泻盐的水 |
[10:34] | Right. Old wives’ remedy. | 对啊 土办法[老太太的补救方法] |
[10:37] | The old wives are the ones | 就是老太太 |
[10:38] | that gave me the bread to feed the ducks. | 给了我面包去喂鸭子的 |
[10:40] | You know, you two are alike. | 你们俩很像 |
[10:41] | Both animal lovers. | 都喜欢动物 |
[10:44] | I don’t think we’re alike. | 我觉得我们不像 |
[10:46] | No, me neither. | 我也是 |
[10:47] | Call me if you get something. | 有发现打给我 |
[10:51] | I’m thinking of calling her Mary, as in Mary Stuart. | 我想给她起名叫玛丽 取自玛丽·斯图亚特 |
[10:54] | As in Mary, Queen of Scots? | 那个苏格兰女王玛丽吗 |
[10:55] | She deserves a royal name, don’t you think? | 她应该有一个皇室名字 对吧 |
[10:57] | Such a regal creature. | 多么有皇室范的动物 |
[10:59] | Well, except Mary Stuart was executed by her cousin, | 可惜玛丽·斯图亚特被她的表妹 |
[11:01] | Queen Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白女王处死了 |
[11:02] | So, maybe she should have the name | 所以或许应该给她起一个 |
[11:03] | of a queen that wasn’t beheaded. | 没有被斩首的女王的名字 |
[11:05] | Well, I’m not gonna call her Elizabeth. | 我不会叫她伊丽莎白的 |
[11:08] | No English queen is a queen to me. | 我不承认英格兰的女王 |
[11:19] | Billy Mags was arrested with Banyan in the ’90s, | 比利·麦格斯在九十年代的时候和班扬一起被捕 |
[11:21] | but he’s doing a 20-year bit at Walpole. | 不过他在沃波尔服刑 20年刑期 |
[11:23] | “Whitey” McCormick was hanging his hat | “白人”麦考密克去年一直在 |
[11:23] | 约翰·麦考密克 “白人” | |
[11:25] | at Souza-Baranowski for the last year. | 苏扎-巴拉诺夫斯基惩教中心 |
[11:26] | Well, Jones got in trouble with the law in Mexico. | 琼斯在墨西哥犯了法 |
[11:29] | Finch has been dead for two years. | 芬奇已经死了两年了 |
[11:31] | Frankie, what’s going on with the prison logs? | 弗兰基 监狱记录怎么样了 |
[11:34] | And the ball magically melds with the cup. | 小球很神奇地跟杯子融合到了一起 |
[11:38] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[11:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:41] | I’m on hold. They’re taking forever to pull the logs. | 我在等 他们调个记录得半天 |
[11:43] | Moving at a snail’s pace. | 比蜗牛还慢 |
[11:46] | No. | 不行 |
[11:47] | I saw the second ball hit the table before the cup dropped. | 杯子放下前我就看到第二个小球弹到桌子上了 |
[11:49] | – You did not. – Yeah. | -才没有呢 -在 |
[11:51] | No, yeah, I’m still here. | 没有 我还在 |
[11:54] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:56] | All right, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[11:59] | So, apparently the only person who visited Banyan in prison | 唯一去监狱看望过班扬的就是他 |
[12:02] | is his 82-year-old mother. | 82岁的老母亲 |
[12:03] | No friends, barely any family. | 没有朋友 家人也很少 |
[12:05] | Who the hell is helping Banyan? | 到底是谁在帮班扬 |
[12:07] | Pizza and Chinese, eh? | 叫了披萨又叫中餐啊 |
[12:10] | Yeah, it was a long night. | 是的 昨晚忙到很晚 |
[12:12] | And there was a shrimp deficiency. | 而且虾也不够吃 |
[12:15] | I did a particle trace analysis on the empty evidence box. | 我对空的证物箱做了粒子痕迹分析 |
[12:18] | Found traces of urea-formaldehyde foam. | 发现了脲醛泡沫塑料的痕迹 |
[12:21] | Which is used for what? | 用作什么的 |
[12:22] | It’s an insulation most commonly found | 通常是在以前的商业建筑中 |
[12:23] | in old commercial buildings. | 用作绝隔热层的 |
[12:25] | Like the evidence warehouse. | 比如证物仓库 |
[12:26] | Yeah, except the only place we found it | 是的 不过只在证物箱里 |
[12:28] | was on the evidence box. | 发现了这种物质 |
[12:31] | Well, that means that the thief must have left it on the box | 这就意味着肯定是窃贼在打开箱子 |
[12:33] | when he opened it to steal the cutting board. | 偷走切肉板的时候留下的 |
[12:35] | Didn’t you say something about a climate system? | 你之前不是说过什么温控系统 |
[12:38] | Yeah, they installed it six months ago | 是的 他们半年前安装的 |
[12:40] | for better temperature and humidity control. | 为了能更好的控制温度和湿度 |
[12:42] | To install a new system, | 安装新系统的时候 |
[12:43] | wouldn’t you need to cut through walls? | 不就需要钻墙吗 |
[12:45] | Yes, you would. | 是的 没错 |
[12:46] | Yes, you would. Thank you. | 是的 没错 谢谢你 |
[12:50] | You’re… welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:03] | All these vents required a cut through the wall | 这些通风口都需要在墙上 |
[13:06] | and the interior insulation. | 和内部隔热层钻孔 |
[13:11] | Hey, Korsak, look at this. | 科萨克 看看这个 |
[13:14] | You see the insulation? | 你看到隔热层了吗 |
[13:16] | That vent look bigger than the other ones? | 这个通风口好像比其他的都大 |
[13:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:25] | It’s magnetized. | 是被磁铁吸住的 |
[13:30] | Guess we know how they got into the building. | 看来我们已经知道他们是怎么进来的了 |
[13:43] | So, the thief built a tunnel | 窃贼从建造了一条 |
[13:44] | from outside to the maintenance room, | 从外面到维修室的通道 |
[13:46] | walked across the hall, | 从那里穿墙进来 |
[13:48] | entered the entrance code to the evidence room, | 输入密码进入了证物室 |
[13:50] | and stole our cutting board. | 然后偷走了我们的砧板 |
[13:52] | Seems like something out of “Ocean’s 11.” | 像是《十一罗汉》的剧情 |
[13:53] | Or “12.” Or “13.” | 或者《十二罗汉》《十三罗汉》 |
[13:57] | Somebody’s been planning this for a long time. | 干这事的人已经计划了很长时间了 |
[14:00] | Six months at least, | 至少半年 |
[14:01] | since they installed the climate-control system. | 也就是安装温控系统那时候 |
[14:05] | Whoever’s helping Banyan was on that crew. | 帮助班扬的人也在那个施工队里 |
[14:07] | Yeah. I already got a list from the contractor. | 是的 我已经从承包商那里拿到了名单 |
[14:10] | 50 people altogether. | 一共五十个人 |
[14:12] | Well, we better start digging. | 我们最好赶紧开始排查 |
[14:14] | We only have 41 hours left. | 我们只剩四十一个小时了 |
[14:16] | Dig fast. | 那就快点排查 |
[14:23] | Hi, I got your text. You found something? | 我收到你的短信了 你有什么发现吗 |
[14:25] | Yes. CSRU found several hairs in that tunnel. | 是的 犯罪现场调查组在通道了找到几根头发 |
[14:29] | DNA analysis shows they belong to a Caucasian woman. | DNA分析表明头发属于一名白人女性 |
[14:32] | Okay, well, that’ll help narrow our search | 好的 这有助于我们缩小 |
[14:34] | for the construction crew. | 排查施工人员的范围 |
[14:36] | – Thanks, Maura. – You look tired. | -谢了 莫拉 -你看上去很累 |
[14:38] | Jane, are you sure you don’t want to lie down, | 简 你真的不需要去躺会吗 |
[14:40] | take a little power nap, maybe 20 minutes? | 打个小盹 睡个二十几分钟 |
[14:42] | – I don’t have 20 minutes. – I’m serious. | -我耽误不起二十分钟 -我没开玩笑 |
[14:44] | Sleep deprivation could cause cognitive dysfunction, | 睡眠不足可能会引起认知紊乱 |
[14:47] | memory problems, even hallucinations. | 记忆力衰退 甚至是幻觉 |
[14:51] | You should tell the octopus in the corner to stop waving at me. | 告诉角落里的章鱼别再向我招手了 |
[15:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[15:10] | Okay, this is the weirdest thing | 这是这一周半以来我看到的 |
[15:12] | I’ve seen in the last week and a half. | 最诡异的事情 |
[15:14] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[15:16] | She’s sick. | 病了 |
[15:16] | I couldn’t very well leave her in the lab, could I? | 我不能把它丢在实验室 对吧 |
[15:18] | You have to take her back! | 你必须有把它带回去 |
[15:20] | 或许会有人向卫生部举报我 | |
[15:22] | The rights of nursing mothers should not be infringed upon | 母乳期母亲的权利在联邦不应该 |
[15:25] | in the commonwealth. | 受到侵犯 |
[15:26] | What? | 什么 |
[15:28] | All right, well, I know it’s not the same thing, | 好吧 这二者不一样 |
[15:30] | but surely the same principle applies. | 但是一定都适用这条原则 |
[15:32] | Okay, now I’m more worried about you than I am the duck. | 现在我更担心你而不是鸭子 |
[15:36] | Even though she’s kind of sweet. | 尽管它看起来挺好的 |
[15:39] | Isn’t she? | 难道不是吗 |
[15:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:42] | Yes, say hello, Cleopatra. That’s a good girl, yeah. | 说你好 克莱奥帕特拉 真乖 |
[15:45] | Fancy name. | 高大上的名字 |
[15:46] | Yeah, Egyptian queen of the desert. | 没错 是埃及沙漠女王的名字 |
[15:48] | Beloved by all. | 被众人爱戴 |
[15:50] | I learned in my G.E.D. Class that, uh, | 我上课时学到过 |
[15:53] | her brother tried to overthrow her, so she had him killed. | 她哥哥想要篡位 所以她杀了他 |
[15:57] | 好吧 那就不叫克莱奥帕特拉了 | |
[16:02] | What? | 咋了 |
[16:06] | Okay, so the food’s ready, | 食物准备好了 |
[16:08] | and that’s so nice of you to bring it to them. | 真谢谢你把食物带给她们 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:11] | Well, I guess we’re just not as slammed | 法医办公室没有楼上那些人 |
[16:13] | down in the M.E.’s office as they are upstairs. | 那么与世隔绝 |
[16:16] | By the way, do you see, uh, Frankie and Nina a bit? | 顺便问一下 你见到弗兰基和妮娜了吗 |
[16:19] | How’s that going? | 怎么样了 |
[16:20] | I guess you’re gonna have to ask them. | 你需要亲自问他们了 |
[16:22] | We keep it strictly professional at work. | 我们在工作上是极其专业的 |
[16:24] | Yeah. I can see. | 是啊 我看出来了 |
[16:28] | Hmm, fair point. | 有道理 |
[16:30] | Do you mind if I break her a wee bite off, | 介不介意我喂它一点点 |
[16:31] | see if she’s hungry? | 看它饿了没 |
[16:32] | Oh, no, not that one. | 哦 不 别喂这个 |
[16:34] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[16:35] | Duck a l’orange. | 这是橙味鸭肉 |
[16:38] | Hey there. It’s okay. | 你好啊 没事的 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:50] | There were only four Caucasian women | 安装温控系统的 |
[16:52] | on the construction crew | 施工队里只有 |
[16:53] | that installed the climate-control system. | 四个白人 |
[16:55] | One of them, Ashley Marks, | 其中一个人 艾什莉·马科斯 |
[16:57] | was hired two weeks before the job | 在安装两周前被雇佣 |
[16:58] | and quit immediately after. | 安装结束后就立即辞职了 |
[17:00] | That’s more than a little suspicious. | 这很可疑 |
[17:02] | Turns out she’s a licensed heating | 原来她是一个职业采暖 |
[17:03] | and cleaning service tech, but in Chicago. | 和清洁服务技术人员 但是人在芝加哥 |
[17:06] | Could she have been in town working? | 没有可能她之前来波士顿工作 |
[17:08] | Sure, if she hadn’t been severely injured | 当然有可能 如果三年前她没有因为 |
[17:09] | in an accident three years ago. | 一场事故严重受伤的话 |
[17:11] | According to these disability records, | 根据这些残疾记录 |
[17:13] | she hasn’t worked since. | 事故后她就再没工作过 |
[17:14] | This also popped up in the search. | 搜索中出现了这个 |
[17:18] | Who’s Donna Marks? | 唐娜·马科斯是谁 |
[17:19] | Ashley’s sister. | 艾什莉的妹妹 |
[17:21] | She had several run-ins with the law back in Chicago. | 在芝加哥犯过几次事 |
[17:24] | She could’ve used her sister’s work I.D. | 她可以用她姐姐的身份证 |
[17:25] | since she’s been living here for six months. | 鉴于她在这儿已经住了半年了 |
[17:27] | She could be the one helping Banyan. | 她可能是帮助班扬的那个人 |
[17:31] | Is there anything linking them? | 两个人之间有联系吗 |
[17:32] | E-mails, cellphone records, love letters? | 邮件 通话记录 情书 |
[17:34] | I’m looking, but nothing so far. | 正在找 但目前没有 |
[17:36] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:38] | Hey, will you text me her address? | 能把她的地址发给我下吗 |
[17:40] | It’s already in your phone. | 已经发了 |
[17:51] | Sounds like she’s home. | 听起来她在家 |
[18:03] | We got a runner! | 有人逃跑 |
[18:09] | Boston police! | 波士顿警局 |
[18:14] | Boston police! | 波士顿警局 |
[18:15] | All right, get down! Get down. | 下来 下来 |
[18:17] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[18:21] | What’d you do with the cutting board, Donna? | 你把砧板怎么了 唐娜 |
[18:23] | I found it. | 找到了 |
[18:38] | You destroyed evidence | 你毁掉了可能是 |
[18:39] | that could’ve convicted a double murderer. | 双杀案的证据 |
[18:41] | Do you have any idea how much trouble you’re in? | 知不知道自己惹了多大麻烦 |
[18:43] | What I can’t figure out is why you did it. | 我想不明白的是你为什么要这么做 |
[18:45] | You don’t seem to know Steve Banyan. | 你看起来并不认识史蒂夫·班扬 |
[18:48] | There’s no correspondence between the two of you at all. | 你们两个人没有任何关联 |
[18:50] | There’s no e-mails, no texts, no phone calls, nothing. | 没有邮件 短信 通话 什么都没有 |
[18:53] | You only moved to Boston six months ago. | 你半年前才搬到波士顿 |
[18:54] | Banyan’s been locked up for two years. | 班扬已经被关两年了 |
[18:58] | Why would you do something like this for a complete stranger? | 为什么要为一个陌生人铤而走险 |
[19:01] | Maybe it felt like a thrill. | 感觉很刺激 |
[19:03] | Yeah, you brought quite the rap sheet with you from Chicago. | 没错 你在芝加哥的犯罪记录可真长 |
[19:06] | Assault and battery, prostitution — | 殴打他人 卖淫 |
[19:07] | Yeah, I know. I was there. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:09] | What I don’t see there | 但我并没有看到 |
[19:10] | is any higher education or technical training. | 任何高等教育或者技术培训 |
[19:13] | -所以呢 -所以你没有任何专业知识 | |
[19:15] | to bypass a security system. | 来突破安保系统 |
[19:18] | If you don’t think I did it, then let me go. | 如果你觉得不是我干的 就放了我 |
[19:20] | No, no, no. We know you did it. We have your DNA. | 不 不 我们知道是你干的 我们有你的DNA |
[19:23] | What we want to know is who planned it. | 我们想知道的是这背后是谁策划的 |
[19:28] | 不知道你在说什么 | |
[19:31] | You know that if you give us a name, | 你应该知道如果你说出一个名字 |
[19:33] | we can talk to the D.A. about reducing your sentence. | 我们可以跟地检官讨论一下减刑的事 |
[19:39] | Understand this, Donna. | 想清楚 唐娜 |
[19:41] | Whoever planned this risked your ass, not theirs. | 策划这件事的人是在拿你来冒险 |
[19:49] | You really want to stand up for somebody like that? | 你真的想维护这种人吗 |
[19:56] | It’s a pretty ring. | 戒指真漂亮 |
[19:59] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Tell me you have good news. | 告诉我你有好消息 |
[20:11] | It appears she burned it, doused it in lighter fluid, | 看起来她淋上点火液 烧掉了 |
[20:14] | and then she burned it again. | 然后又烧了一遍 |
[20:15] | No traces of DNA. | 没有DNA的痕迹 |
[20:19] | from the victim’s kitchen. | 那个砧板 |
[20:20] | So, you’re telling me | 所以你是说 |
[20:22] | that the only piece of evidence we have against Banyan — | 我们能指控班扬的唯一证据 |
[20:25] | Exists only in photographs and test results. | 只存在于照片和检验结果里 |
[20:28] | But you know that she broke in and she stole it, | 但你知道她是闯进了屋里偷出来的 |
[20:30] | so can’t you use that? | 这不能用作证据吗 |
[20:32] | No, not without a connection between Banyan and Donna, | 不行 除非能证明班扬和唐娜有联系 |
[20:34] | which we don’t have. | 但现在没证据 |
[20:36] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[20:38] | Keep digging, I guess. | 继续往下钻吧 我想 |
[20:40] | Well, I do have an extra set of clothes in my office | 要是你愿意钻进一套干净衣服里 |
[20:42] | if you’d like to dig in a fresh shirt. | 我办公室倒有一件 |
[20:46] | 你给我衣服绝对算是公共服务了 | |
[20:53] | This ring belonged to Donna. | 唐娜的戒指 |
[20:55] | What kind of stone is that? | 上面是什么宝石 |
[20:59] | It’s too light to be a sapphire or blue topaz. | 颜色太亮 不会是蓝宝石或蓝黄玉 |
[21:02] | My off-the-cuff assessment might be a blue benitoite. | 根据我粗略的评估 大概是蓝锥矿 |
[21:07] | Extremely rare. | 十分罕见 |
[21:10] | Rare like red emeralds that were stolen from the Hammond house? | 哈蒙德家被盗红宝石的那种罕见吗 |
[21:14] | Well, depends on clarity and color, | 这还取决于清晰度和颜色 |
[21:17] | but stones like this could go for $20,000 each. | 但这样的宝石至少也得两万一块 |
[21:20] | Are you thinking that Donna and Banyan pulled another job? | 你认为唐娜和班扬一起干过一票吗 |
[21:22] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:24] | Or maybe it was Donna and the guy she’s working for. | 又或许是唐娜和她老板 |
[21:26] | Who’s that? | 她老板是谁 |
[21:27] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[21:29] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[21:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:35] | Looks like a radioactive booger. | 看起来像有放射性的鼻涕 |
[21:36] | Okay, this is citrine. It’s very fashionable. | 这叫柠檬色 很流行的 |
[21:41] | Also has the added benefit of being visible from space. | 而且从太空都能看的到 |
[21:47] | You can’t see it from space. | 从太空肯定看不到 |
[21:50] | I don’t think. | 我觉得 |
[22:07] | Morning, Holiday. | 早上好 霍乐迪 |
[22:09] | Is it morning? I’m losing track. | 已经早上了吗 我都搞不清了 |
[22:11] | Walk with me. | 和我走走 |
[22:12] | Donna had a rare gemstone on her person — | 唐娜身上有颗罕见的宝石 |
[22:14] | blue benitoite. | 蓝锥矿 |
[22:16] | Search for thefts involving that stone. | 搜索一下涉及这种宝石的盗窃案 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:18] | I’d expand my search outside of Boston. | 把范围推广到波士顿以外 |
[22:20] | We’re looking for Donna’s accomplice. | 我们在找唐娜的同伙 |
[22:22] | Whoever she’s protecting will connect back to Banyan. | 不管她是替谁打掩护 肯定和班扬有关 |
[22:24] | Any cities you want me to focus on? | 有什么特别需要注意的城市吗 |
[22:26] | Well, Chicago’s Donna’s hometown. | 芝加哥是唐娜的老家 |
[22:29] | How is this gonna help? | 那有什么用 |
[22:30] | It might not, | 也许没用 |
[22:31] | but if we can find who Banyan was working with, | 但要是能查出班扬的同伙 |
[22:32] | maybe we can get him to turn on Banyan | 也许能让他告发班扬 |
[22:33] | in exchange for special treatment. | 以换取特殊对待 |
[22:35] | -明白 -波士顿地区情报中心见 | |
[22:36] | I got to take this to Kent. | 我得把这个给肯特 |
[22:38] | What, he can’t fetch his own coffee? | 怎么 他自己不能倒咖啡吗 |
[22:40] | This isn’t coffee. | 这不是咖啡 |
[22:45] | I must be delusional from lack of sleep this weekend. | 我肯定是这周没睡够出现幻觉了 |
[22:49] | Things are moving. | 有东西在动 |
[22:50] | They’re wormies for the wee duck. | 这是给鸭子的小虫虫 |
[22:52] | Wormies? | 小虫虫 |
[22:54] | 那你怎么形容 | |
[22:55] | Disgusting? | 当然是恶心了 |
[22:57] | I’ll see you in BRIC. | 波士顿地区情报中心见 |
[23:04] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:05] | Hi, what’s up? | 你好 干什么呢 |
[23:06] | I just put on a fresh pot. | 我刚做上一壶 |
[23:07] | Should be ready soon. | 应该快好了 |
[23:12] | I’m trying to do the coin-through-the-hand trick. | 我正在学隔手丢硬币那个魔术 |
[23:18] | No, you’re not. | 才不是这样的 |
[23:20] | Okay, give me the coin. | 行了 硬币给我 |
[23:22] | What? | 干吗 |
[23:23] | Give me the coin. | 硬币给我 |
[23:25] | You’re doing it all wrong. | 你做错了 |
[23:25] | You have to make it look effortless, okay? | 你要做的不留痕迹 懂吗 |
[23:28] | 要天衣无缝 把手捧起来 | |
[23:30] | -这样吗 -没错 | |
[23:31] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[23:34] | What?! | 怎么会 |
[23:35] | That was amazing! | 好厉害 |
[23:36] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:37] | How’d you learn that? | 你怎么学会的 |
[23:38] | Do you remember when we were little | 你还记不记得小时候 |
[23:41] | I always got to go to bed an hour after you? | 我总是比你晚睡一小时 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[23:44] | Well, that’s because Mom and Dad | 那是因为爸妈和我 |
[23:45] | and I were up having really fun magic parties. | 在开很好玩的魔术派对 |
[23:48] | I always knew you guys were doing awesome stuff without me. | 我就知道你们在背着我玩好玩的东西 |
[23:50] | We were. | 确实 |
[23:52] | They also paid me 100 bucks for every trick I learned. | 而且学会一个魔术他们就给我一百块 |
[23:54] | Okay. You’re joking. | 好吧 你是骗我的 |
[23:56] | No, I’m not. | 没有 |
[23:56] | You’re joking. | 你就是骗我的 |
[23:58] | Come on, Nina’s got something for us. | 走吧 妮娜有发现 |
[24:00] | Seriously, you’re joking, right? | 说真的 你是骗我的 对吧 |
[24:02] | No. | 没有 |
[24:03] | What do you mean? You are joking about that. | 你什么意思 你就是骗我的 |
[24:07] | Okay, what do we got? | 好的 有什么发现 |
[24:09] | Three unsolved gem thefts in the Chicago area. | 芝加哥地区有三起未破获盗窃案 |
[24:11] | All private residences in wealthy suburbs. | 都是富人区的私人住宅 |
[24:13] | No arrests were made. | 没有嫌疑人被捕 |
[24:15] | Jadeite and musgravite in Glencoe, | 格兰科的是翡翠和珍珠云母 |
[24:18] | painite in Lake Forest, | 森林湖的硅硼铝钙石 |
[24:20] | and your blue benitoite in Highland Park. | 还有你找到的高地公园的蓝锥矿 |
[24:22] | Okay, whoever Donna is working for | 好吧 不管唐娜的同伙是谁 |
[24:24] | has to have his hand in all of these. | 肯定都参与了这些盗窃 |
[24:25] | Did the Chicago departments connect these robberies? | 芝加哥警局找到这些抢劫案的联系了吗 |
[24:27] | No, but I called and let them know. | 没有 但我联系了他们告知了此事 |
[24:30] | Maybe it’s not just Chicago. | 也许不光芝加哥 |
[24:33] | You think he hit other cities? | 你觉得他还在其他城市作案过 |
[24:34] | Well, he’s got Donna in Chicago, Banyan in Boston. | 他在芝加哥有唐娜 波士顿有班扬 |
[24:38] | I’ll widen the search nationwide. | 我把搜索范围扩大到全国 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | Well, it’s just so… bright. | 只是 颜色 好亮 |
[24:45] | I think my pupils are still adjusting. | 我觉得我的眼睛还在适应期 |
[24:48] | It’s citrine. | 这叫柠檬黄 |
[24:50] | You know, technically I think that’s a jewel tone. | 严格说来 我认为那是珠宝色调 |
[24:53] | You know, technically I think you’re Ma’s daughter. | 严格说来 我认为你才是妈的女儿 |
[24:57] | Here we go. | 查到了 |
[25:01] | 3 俄亥俄州克利夫兰 1 俄亥俄州坎顿 | |
[25:01] | 4 纽约贝德福德 5 纽约牡蛎湾 2 宾夕法尼亚州费城 | |
[25:03] | Five more cities. | 还有五个城市 |
[25:04] | Total of eight more places. | 一共另有八个作案地点 |
[25:05] | We’re gonna need case files for all of them. | 我们需要所有这些案件的卷宗 |
[25:07] | And 2 1/2 more weeks to go through them. | 还需要再有两个半星期来全过一遍 |
[25:16] | We talked to cops on all eight other gem thefts. | 我们找另八起宝石偷窃案的负责警官谈了 |
[25:19] | The pattern’s the same as our victim’s. | 作案手法与我们这个案件相同 |
[25:20] | In every case, the thieves stole distinctive stones | 每个案件中 小偷都是从富有的宝石收集者 |
[25:22] | from wealthy gem collectors, | 那里偷与众不同的宝石 |
[25:24] | and they all got through high-end security systems. | 而且次次都通过了高端的安保系统 |
[25:26] | Canton, Ohio, was the only other case besides ours | 俄亥俄州坎顿是除了我们这里唯一一处 |
[25:29] | where the victims were home. | 受害者在家的案子 |
[25:30] | They were also murdered. Amy and Sam Reichart. | 他们也被杀害了 艾米和山姆·赖卡特 |
[25:34] | Eight thefts with two additional murders. | 八起偷窃外加两起谋杀 |
[25:37] | How did we not see this two years ago? | 我们两年前怎么没查出来 |
[25:39] | We had no reason to look for it. | 当时没理由这么调查 |
[25:40] | They were all out of our jurisdiction, | 这些都不在我们的管辖区域 |
[25:41] | and we had an open and shut case. | 我们的案件又案情明朗 |
[25:42] | The Cleveland cops are calling the case the Houdini whodunit. | 克利夫兰警察称那个案件为胡迪尼侦探小说 |
[25:46] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:47] | Because they have no idea how the thieves got in or out. | 因为他们搞不明白窃贼是怎么进出的 |
[25:50] | What about the other locations? | 其他地方的呢 |
[25:51] | Entry point was unclear for all the other cases, | 其他案件的进入点都不明朗 |
[25:53] | except for Canton. | 除了坎顿 |
[25:54] | The front door was open. | 前门开着 |
[25:55] | So, we have no idea how they got in or out, | 所以我们不知道他们怎么进出 |
[25:58] | but they left the door open in the homes | 但他们在杀了人的房子那里 |
[25:59] | where they murdered someone? | 把门开着 |
[26:02] | What if Banyan was already in the house | 会不会哈蒙德夫妇回家时 |
[26:04] | when the Hammonds got home? | 班扬已经在了呢 |
[26:05] | And killing them is what forced him to leave through a door? | 杀了他们才使他不得不从门离开 |
[26:07] | Exactly. He deviated from his original plan. | 正是 他偏离了原来的计划 |
[26:10] | Which was what? | 那是什么 |
[26:11] | Go out the same way he came in. | 从进的地方出 |
[26:12] | Which was how? | 那是怎么做的 |
[26:13] | I don’t know, but the evidence warehouse, | 不清楚 但在证据仓库 |
[26:16] | they came in through the vent, | 他们是从通风口进的 |
[26:17] | so maybe there’s something we missed. | 所以可能我们漏了什么线索 |
[26:29] | Kent! | 肯特 |
[26:32] | And your friend. | 还有你的朋友 |
[26:33] | Still here. | 还在呢 |
[26:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:37] | Rihanna and I have just been out shopping. | 蕾哈娜和我刚出去购物了 |
[26:40] | Rihanna? | 蕾哈娜 |
[26:41] | Oh, yeah, the Queen of Barbados. | 是的 巴巴多斯的女王 |
[26:43] | That’s the reason I got some bling. | 所以我才买了闪闪的东西 |
[26:47] | Well, I got something for you, too. | 我也有东西要给你 |
[26:49] | Does it sparkle? | 闪闪发光的吗 |
[26:49] | Ha, ha, very funny. | 哈哈 很好笑 |
[26:53] | It’s a new restorative yoga clinic | 是个新开的复元瑜伽诊所 |
[26:54] | that’s opened up next door to the pet store. | 就开在宠物店隔壁 |
[26:57] | Yeah, Rihanna was feeling so much better after a little exercise, | 蕾哈娜锻炼了一会之后感觉好多了 |
[26:59] | I thought that maybe you could you know. | 我就想或许你可以 你懂的 |
[27:02] | Thank you. I’ll check it out. | 谢谢 我会去看看的 |
[27:05] | So, does this mean she’s fully recovered? | 所以现在她是完全康复了吗 |
[27:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:08] | Better than ever, aren’t you, Rihanna? | 好得不能再好 是不是啊 蕾哈娜 |
[27:13] | Well, you know what this means. | 你应该知道这意味着什么 |
[27:14] | Yep. | 当然 |
[27:15] | I am the duck whisperer. | 我是鸭语者 |
[27:17] | “A” — you need more human friends. | 一 你需要更多人类朋友 |
[27:19] | And “B” — she’s ready to go home. | 二 她准备好回家了 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:24] | I guess you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[27:26] | I guess I just got a little bit attached. | 我可能是有点依恋她了 |
[27:29] | Oh, I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[27:30] | But sooner or later, you have to let go. | 可是你迟早得放她走 |
[27:36] | Bye, Rihanna. | 拜 蕾哈娜 |
[27:42] | What does she know? | 她知道什么 |
[27:44] | Exactly. That’s what I thought. Come on. | 正是 我也这么想 走吧 |
[27:54] | Hey, Nina! | 妮娜 |
[27:55] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[27:56] | Hi. Jane and Frankie are out on a case. | 嗨 简和弗兰基出去办案了 |
[27:58] | Oh, that’s okay. I was just bringing in | 没关系 我只是给大家 |
[28:00] | some reinforcements for everybody. | 补充点食物 |
[28:02] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:03] | We ran right through the last batch. | 上一批刚好没有了 |
[28:05] | Italian is my favorite. | 意大利菜是我的最爱 |
[28:06] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[28:08] | Frankie’s been teaching me to cook. | 弗兰基最近一直在教我做 |
[28:09] | We did chicken parm last week. | 我们上周做了芝士煎鸡 |
[28:12] | Well… | 这 |
[28:14] | that’s a first. | 倒是第一次 |
[28:15] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[28:17] | Well, he only cooks for me on Mother’s Day. | 他只在母亲节那天给我做饭 |
[28:19] | Maybe I’ll get him to work on that. | 或许我能让他改进一下 |
[28:22] | You two seem to have a lot in common, don’t you? | 你们两个似乎有很多共同之处 不是吗 |
[28:26] | Well, we have a few differences. | 我们也有一些不同之处 |
[28:28] | I love the opera. | 我喜欢歌剧 |
[28:29] | Oh, opera, no. | 歌剧 不 |
[28:31] | He was brought up on Motown. | 他是听着摩城音乐长大的 |
[28:33] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[28:35] | Well, that would explain | 那就解释通了 |
[28:37] | why I could never get him to a show with me. | 为什么我让他陪我去看歌剧他总不去 |
[28:38] | Yeah, he’d much rather be at any game, any sport. | 他更想去看比赛 任何运动 |
[28:40] | He can have them. | 就随他吧 |
[28:41] | Oh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[28:43] | Frankie Sr. used to get us Bruins tickets. | 大弗兰基过去常给我们买棕熊队的赛票 |
[28:46] | Front row, blue line. | 前排 蓝线[冰球场] |
[28:48] | Anybody who got checked into the boards, | 只要有人撞上护板 |
[28:51] | Frankie would cheer! | 弗兰基就会欢呼 |
[28:53] | I would scream. | 我就会尖叫 |
[28:55] | 你们能买到前排票 | |
[28:57] | Well, his father used to say, | 他爸爸过去常说 |
[28:59] | “I know a guy who knows a guy.” | “我一个熟人的熟人弄来的” |
[29:04] | Can I tell you a little secret? | 我能跟你说个秘密吗 |
[29:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:07] | I don’t think Frankie will ever be as good of a cook as you. | 我认为弗兰基永远也不会像你做饭一样好 |
[29:10] | Does he think he will be? | 他觉得他会吗 |
[29:11] | He thinks he’s close. | 他觉得他接近了 |
[29:13] | Well, other than a healthy sense of delusion, | 好吧 除了有点健康的幻想 |
[29:18] | he’s a great son. | 他是个好儿子 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:20] | He really is a great guy. | 他人真的很好 |
[29:39] | I haven’t been back here since Mom and Dad were… | 父母出事后 我就没来过这里 |
[29:44] | Hey, Tessa. | 特莎 |
[29:46] | Why don’t you go back to your aunt’s house. | 不如你还是回你阿姨家吧 |
[29:47] | Okay? We can lock up when we’re done. | 好吗 我们完事了就把门锁上 |
[29:55] | I really wanted to help. | 我真的很想帮忙 |
[29:57] | And you have. | 你已经帮上了 |
[29:59] | Detective Rizzoli’s in the squad car outside. | 里佐利警探在外面的警车里 |
[30:00] | Why don’t you let him take you home. | 不如让他送你回家吧 |
[30:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:20] | There’s the A/C vent. | 那是空调通风口 |
[30:23] | That can’t be more than 10 inches wide. | 宽度都没超过二十六厘米 |
[30:25] | Nobody getting through there. | 没人能进出 |
[30:26] | No. | 对 |
[30:28] | All right, let’s search the rest of the house. | 好 搜其他地方吧 |
[30:29] | Hey, court’s first thing tomorrow. | 明天就得开庭了 |
[30:31] | Did you see her face? | 你没看到她的表情吗 |
[30:33] | We can’t leave until we find something | 找不到把那混蛋绳之以法的证据 |
[30:35] | that keeps that bastard in jail. | 我们就不能走 |
[31:21] | Korsak! | 科萨克 |
[31:25] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[31:36] | The frame’s a little scratched, | 边框有轻微刮痕 |
[31:38] | but there doesn’t seem to be any other signs of tampering. | 但看着不像是破坏证据 |
[31:41] | All the screws are intact. | 螺丝都完好无损 |
[31:44] | Thanks. His buddy was meticulous. | 谢了 他的同伙很小心谨慎 |
[31:47] | He could’ve had him just replace everything as he went. | 同伙可能让他离开的时候把东西全换了 |
[31:51] | Except look here. | 除了这里 |
[31:54] | The sheathing’s sticking out. | 外壳凸起来了 |
[31:56] | Right, so if the seal was broken, | 对 如果封壳坏掉了 |
[31:57] | that would explain the condensation on the table, | 那桌上的凝结物和地毯上的 |
[31:59] | the water mark on the rug. | 水印都说得通了 |
[32:00] | When we photographed the crime scene, | 当时给现场拍照的时候 |
[32:02] | they wouldn’t have been here, | 这些痕迹都没有 |
[32:02] | but two years of rain and snow, there you go. | 但两年雨雪 就都出现了 |
[32:05] | I just got off the phone with Nina. | 我刚跟妮娜打了电话 |
[32:06] | All the other robbery sites had skylights. | 其他抢劫现场都有天窗 |
[32:09] | And they’re not usually meant to be open, | 而那些天窗不该开着的 |
[32:10] | so they wouldn’t be wired to the security system. | 那样就没法连接到安保系统 |
[32:12] | Hey, guys, I know I’ve not been to the gym in a while, but… | 各位 我有很久没健身了 但是 |
[32:15] | there’s no way one man could’ve lifted that down on his own. | 光靠一个人的力量是抬不起来的 |
[32:19] | No, you’re right. Somebody was here with him. | 对 没错 他有同伙 |
[32:21] | Banyan and his partner pulled this job together. | 班扬和他的同伙一起干的 |
[32:24] | Whose blood is that? | 谁的血 |
[32:27] | You’re sure that’s blood? | 你确定那是血 |
[32:29] | It’s a little eroded and oxidized, but yeah. | 有点氧化毁坏 但确实是血 |
[32:31] | We always thought that Banyan cut his hand | 我们一直以为班扬是被砧板上的 |
[32:34] | on a knife on the cutting board. | 刀割伤了手腕 |
[32:35] | He could’ve done it right there. | 他可能是在那里割伤的 |
[32:35] | If that’s Banyan’s blood, we can lock him up for good. | 如果是班扬的血 那他就蹲一辈子牢吧 |
[32:38] | If it’s his partner’s blood, | 如果是他同伙的血 |
[32:39] | he could walk out of the courthouse today. | 他今天就会无罪释放 |
[32:40] | How long’s it take to get DNA results? | DNA检测结果要多久 |
[32:42] | As soon as we get a swab to the lab, best bet’s an hour. | 把样本送到实验室 最快一小时出结果 |
[32:45] | It’s 8:02. Court starts at 9:00. | 现在八点零两分 九点开庭 |
[32:47] | That’s cutting it close. | 时间有点紧 |
[32:51] | Hi, this is Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[32:52] | I need to speak to the District Attorney, please. | 我找地方检察官 谢谢 |
[32:55] | Yes, immediately. | 对 现在 |
[32:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:04] | Are the people seriously standing before me | 你们现在居然又想让我 |
[33:05] | asking for another continuance? | 延期诉讼吗 |
[33:07] | Your Honor, if I may, | 法官阁下 如果可以 |
[33:08] | the police department just needs a little more time. | 警局还需要一点时间 |
[33:11] | This is outrageous, Your Honor. | 太离谱了 法官阁下 |
[33:13] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[33:17] | Sorry, Sergeant. | 抱歉 警司 |
[33:18] | Ms. Stanwick, Mr. Dayton is correct. | 斯坦威克女士 代顿先生说得对 |
[33:21] | Defense’s motion is granted. | 批准辩方动议 |
[33:23] | This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice. | 基于辩方合法权利撤销本案 |
[33:26] | Mr. Banyan, you’re free to go. | 班扬先生 你可以走了 |
[33:50] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:52] | My client would like to go home. | 我的当事人想回家了 |
[33:54] | I thought I was a free man. | 我不是无罪释放了吗 |
[33:55] | Yeah, we wanted you to think that. | 对 那都是我们安排好的 |
[33:58] | Mr. Banyan had a partner. | 班扬先生有同伙 |
[33:59] | He orchestrated multiple robbery-homicides across the country. | 他策划了全国多起抢劫杀人案 |
[34:02] | And he had Donna Marks break into the evidence warehouse | 他还让唐娜·马科斯闯进证物仓库 |
[34:05] | and destroy the cutting board. | 毁掉了砧板 |
[34:07] | Okay, well, who is this mystery partner? | 好吧 那位神秘同伙是谁 |
[34:09] | That’s what we need to know. | 我们也想知道 |
[34:10] | And we needed you to look like a free man | 我们得让你看着像无罪释放 |
[34:12] | so we could draw your partner out. | 才能引出你的同伙 |
[34:14] | My charges have been dismissed. | 我的罪名已经撤销了 |
[34:15] | About that. | 说到这个 |
[34:16] | We found new evidence that’ll put you away for good. | 有新证据能让你蹲一辈子大牢 |
[34:19] | You left a little DNA on the skylight at the Hammonds’ house. | 哈蒙德家的天窗上有你的DNA |
[34:22] | Well, you can’t charge me again. | 你们不能再次指控我 |
[34:23] | That’s double jeopardy. | 那有违一事不再审原则 |
[34:23] | 同一罪名不得审理两次 而基于辩方合法权利撤销的案子可再审 | |
[34:24] | I dismissed the case without prejudice. | 本案是基于辩方合法权利撤销的 |
[34:26] | Which means I can re-file charges any time. | 也就是说可以随时一事再审 |
[34:29] | If you tell us who this guy is, | 你如果供出同伙是谁 |
[34:31] | the D.A. will consider the possibility of parole | 地检会考虑允许你在无期徒刑期间 |
[34:32] | on your life sentence. | 假释出狱 |
[34:34] | Come on, Steve. We get it. | 别挣扎了 史蒂夫 我们明白 |
[34:36] | You kept your mouth shut ’cause he said he would get you out. | 你闭嘴是因为他答应救你脱身 |
[34:38] | He’s not gonna destroy your evidence twice. | 他没法又把证据毁了 |
[34:41] | We will get him with or without you, | 你帮不帮忙我们都能抓到他 |
[34:44] | so you have only one choice, | 所以你只有一个选择 |
[34:46] | and that’s if you ever want to see a sunset again. | 那就看你还想不想重见天日了 |
[35:07] | I told you I’d come through for you. | 我说过会我会罩着你的 |
[35:10] | I told you I’d keep my mouth shut. | 我也说过会闭嘴的 |
[35:14] | Check the trunk. | 去看看后备箱 |
[35:26] | Boston police! Get out of the car! | 波士顿警局 下车 |
[35:29] | Now, now, now! | 快 行动 |
[35:32] | Shit! | 该死 |
[35:37] | Boston P.D.! | 波士顿警局 |
[35:39] | Freeze! | 站住 |
[35:44] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[35:46] | – Stay down! Stay down! – Don’t move. | -趴下 趴下 -别动 |
[35:48] | Hands behind your back. | 手放背后 |
[36:10] | You want to come talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[36:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:16] | I’ve got wine. | 有酒哦 |
[36:17] | Oh, well, that changes everything, then, doesn’t it? | 有酒的话一切都不同了 对吧 |
[36:21] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:27] | I don’t know why I feel like this over a silly duck. | 我不知道我为什么会为了只傻鸭子这么难过 |
[36:30] | An adorable duck. | 是一只可爱的鸭子 |
[36:31] | When I put her back in the pond, she just swam away, | 我把她放回池塘里的时候 她就那么游走了 |
[36:34] | not even so much as a “thank you” quack. | 连句谢谢也没有 |
[36:36] | You think you know someone. | 你以为自己很了解某个人 |
[36:38] | Well, that’s right. | 没错 |
[36:39] | Make fun of me, why don’t you? | 你就笑我吧 |
[36:40] | I was just trying to make you laugh. | 我只是想逗你笑而已 |
[36:42] | Well, this’ll definitely help. | 这绝对有帮助 |
[36:45] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[36:51] | Well, I think you should be proud | 我觉得你应该感到自豪 |
[36:53] | that you got the duck healthy enough to go home. | 你把那只鸭子照顾得很健康 她都能回家了 |
[36:57] | I just hope the duck thinks so. | 我只希望那只鸭子也这么想 |
[37:00] | I know it sounds ridiculous, but… | 我知道这听上去很荒唐 但是 |
[37:03] | It just hurts to think that she doesn’t need me anymore. | 一想到她不再需要我了 我就觉得心痛 |
[37:06] | When she swam away, I… | 当她游走时 我 |
[37:08] | I think I even called out her name. | 我想我甚至还喊了她的名字 |
[37:11] | Not so much as a look back. | 结果她连头都没回 |
[37:13] | She may not have responded because | 她没回应有可能是因为 |
[37:15] | she was actually a he. | 她实际上是个男生 |
[37:17] | What are you talking about? Female mallards are brown. | 你说什么呢 雌性野鸭才是棕色的 |
[37:19] | So are males this time of year. They’re in molt. | 这个季节雄鸭也是棕色的 他们在换毛 |
[37:22] | They only sprout colorful plumage during mating season. | 他们的羽毛只有在交配季节才会色彩鲜艳 |
[37:34] | Let me say what Rihanna should have. | 让我替蕾哈娜说她本该说的话吧 |
[37:38] | Thank you for helping her get through | 谢谢你帮她度过 |
[37:40] | this really awful time. | 这异常困难的时期 |
[37:43] | She couldn’t have gotten through it without you. | 要不是你 她肯定坚持不下来 |
[37:45] | You took wonderful care of her. | 你把她照顾得非常好 |
[37:49] | And she should’ve told you sooner. | 她早该跟你说这些话的 |
[37:55] | 现在再想想 | |
[37:57] | in the light of things. | 蕾哈娜确实有点荒唐 |
[38:00] | Thank you… for saying that. | 谢谢你说那番话 |
[38:04] | I think the duck would’ve also added that | 我认为那只鸭子还会说 |
[38:06] | I’m a very handsome chap. | 我是个非常帅的男人 |
[38:07] | Yeah, don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[38:21] | You’re starting to look like Grandma | 你挂着这两个大眼袋 |
[38:23] | with those bags under your eyes. | 看起来和你奶奶有点像 |
[38:25] | I’m too tired to be insulted. | 我太累了 都没力气生气了 |
[38:28] | And tonight I sleep for a week. | 今晚我要睡一周 |
[38:32] | I think the record for sleep deprivation is about 19 days. | 我记得最长的无睡眠记录是大概19天 |
[38:36] | Hold up. This is something | 等一下 居然还有你 |
[38:37] | that you don’t know the exact factoid on? | 不完全确定的事 |
[38:41] | Wow, maybe the both of you are sleep deprived. | 也许你们俩都缺觉 |
[38:44] | Well, the “Guinness Book of World Records” | 《吉尼斯世界纪录》 |
[38:46] | no longer keeps statistics on this subject | 不再保持这项纪录的具体数据了 |
[38:48] | for fear that those competing for the title | 因为担心试图打破这项纪录的人 |
[38:50] | would suffer ill effects. | 会因此对身体造成伤害 |
[38:52] | Sometimes I think you’re actually a robot. | 有时候我觉得你真的就是个机器人 |
[38:55] | I do know how to do the robot. | 我还真会装机器人 |
[38:59] | No, you don’t. | 你不会 |
[39:00] | Yeah, I do. You taught me. | 我会 是你教我的 |
[39:02] | Not like that. | 才不是这样呢 |
[39:03] | -这样吗 -不是 | |
[39:04] | You’re hurting me. | 你太伤我了 |
[39:07] | -我有个惊喜要给你 -是吗 | |
[39:09] | So, your mom was telling me | 你妈妈跟我说 |
[39:10] | how much you love the Bruins. | 你很爱棕熊队 |
[39:12] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[39:16] | Bruins tickets? Front row? | 棕熊队的票 还是前排座位 |
[39:17] | How did you get these? | 你是怎么弄到的 |
[39:18] | Oh, I know a guy who knows a guy. | 我一个熟人的熟人弄来的 |
[39:20] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | I have a little surprise for you, too. | 我也为你准备了个小惊喜 |
[39:25] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:26] | You got something right there. | 你这里有东西 |
[39:27] | Oh, what’s that? | 是什么 |
[39:28] | It’s a coin. | 是枚硬币 |
[39:30] | Look. Boom. | 看 |
[39:30] | Aww. Look at him. He’s putting on a show for her. | 看看他 他在为她表演魔术呢 |
[39:35] | Does that mean that they’re getting serious? | 这是不是说明他俩是认真的 |
[39:38] | Oh, definitely. | 绝对的 |
[39:39] | Yeah, Ma, ’cause it goes first base, | 是的 妈 因为交往的顺序是先一垒 |
[39:41] | second base, third base, magic tricks. | 再二垒 三垒 接着是魔术表演 |
[39:44] | Stop! | 住口 |
[39:47] | – And he’s the worst – Now I’m gonna | -他是史上最烂的 -现在我需要你 |
[39:48] | – magician. – need you to hold out your hand. | -魔术师 -把手拿出来 |
[39:49] | – Okay. – Now, | -好的 -现在 |
[39:50] | all right, now make a fist. | 好 现在握拳 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:54] | – Here it comes. – Okay. | -要开始了 -好的 |
[39:55] | Here we go. Ready? | 开始了 准备好了吗 |
[39:59] | Okay. Open your hand. | 好了 把手打开 |
[40:02] | You did it! | 你成功了 |
[40:05] | You are the Fabulous Freakie! | 你是小小魔术师弗兰基 |
[40:06] | Well, I learned everything I know from | 我会的所有东西都是从 |
[40:08] | the Jazzy Jane. | 爵士简那里学来的 |
[40:10] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[40:12] | How did you learn, Jane? | 那你是从哪学的 简 |
[40:13] | Well, she won’t tell me. | 她不肯告诉我 |
[40:14] | I learned from my high school boyfriend Johnny. | 我是从我高中男朋友强尼那里学的 |
[40:17] | Was he cute? | 他帅吗 |
[40:19] | Very cute. | 非常帅 |
[40:22] | You showed me his photo. | 你给我看过他的照片 |
[40:23] | It was the two of you at the beach, remember? | 是你们俩在海滩上照的 记得吗 |
[40:26] | It doesn’t look like he had any clothes… | 他貌似没穿什么衣服 |
[40:29] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -没有 |
[40:33] | So whatever happened to Johnny? | 那你和强尼后来怎么没在一起 |
[40:35] | He pulled a real disappearing act. | 他大变活人把自己变没了 |
[40:38] | Did you say disappearing act? | 你刚才说大变活人吗 |
[40:42] | No, I did not. | 没 我没说 |
[40:42] | Oh, I think I know that trick. | 我好像会那招 |
[40:44] | No, you really don’t. | 不 你真不会 |
[40:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:51] | Now you see me. | 你现在能看到我 |
[40:53] | Now… | 而现在 |
[40:57] | you still see me. | 你还能看到我 |
[40:59] | See, there was supposed to be more smoke. | 本来应该有更多烟的 |
[41:01] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[41:02] | So you could like run out the door and disappear? | 你难道还准备夺门而出玩消失吗 |
[41:04] | I mean it’s not like there’s a trap door here. | 这里又没有活动门 |
[41:06] | Okay, fine, you know what? Do it again. | 好吧 这样吧 你再变一次 |
[41:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:08] | This time really run out the back door and disappear. | 这一次你给我从后门跑出去然后消失 |
[41:11] | Nina, tickets. | 妮娜 票给我 |
[41:12] | No, you will not take these tickets. | 不行 票不能给你 |
[41:14] | We are… you are not gonna take these tickets. | 我们要 你不能把票拿走 |
[41:16] | Please do the trick again. | 拜托你再变一次 |
[41:17] | – I’m not gonna… – You’re so good at it. Please. | -我才不要 -你变得太好了 求你了 |