时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Well, this is it. | 好了 最后时刻了 |
[00:19] | If Grandma were here, she’d be proud we were doing this. | 要是奶奶在 我们这么做她肯定很骄傲 |
[00:22] | If she were here, she’d tell me I look fat in this dress. | 要是她在这她会跟我说我穿这裙子显胖 |
[00:24] | And that my beard is a health hazard. | 还有我这胡子有害健康 |
[00:26] | She smelled like compost. | 她闻着有股肥料味 |
[00:28] | I liked her. She had candies. | 我喜欢她 她有糖 |
[00:31] | All right. Let’s get it over with. | 好了 我们赶紧把这了结了吧 |
[00:42] | We bury her with her rock collection? | 我们把收藏的石头跟她葬一块了吗 |
[00:45] | I-I’m gonna drop her, guys. | 我 我要松手了 各位 |
[00:46] | Some help here! | 快过来帮忙 |
[00:57] | I swear this wasn’t me. | 我发誓这不是我干的 |
[01:03] | Do you know what this announcement is all about? | 你知道她要宣布什么吗 |
[01:05] | It’s Jane’s news. | 这是简的大事 |
[01:07] | Just tell me. I’ll act all surprised. | 直接说吧 我肯定会表现得很吃惊 |
[01:09] | Did I mention that I’m doing rounds at the clinic now? | 我有说过我现在在诊所行医吗 |
[01:12] | I’m gonna see three patients today. | 我今天要看三个病人 |
[01:14] | Okay. Good for you. | 好吧 挺不错的 |
[01:15] | What’s the news? | 什么消息 |
[01:16] | I don’t want to spoil it. | 我不想提前透漏 |
[01:18] | Spoil what? | 透漏什么 |
[01:18] | Your announcement. | 你要宣布的事情 |
[01:20] | You didn’t tell her, did you? | 你没告诉她吧 说了吗 |
[01:21] | I would never! | 我才不会这么做 |
[01:22] | All right, what’s going on? I need to know. | 够了 怎么回事 快跟我说 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna be an instructor at the FBI. | 我要去联邦调查局做教员 |
[01:30] | The FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[01:34] | The FBI? | 联邦调查局吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 对呀 |
[01:39] | In Washington, D.C.? | 在华盛顿吗 |
[01:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:42] | I’m leaving the force. | 我要离开警队了 |
[01:43] | I thought that you would be thrilled. | 我以为你会很高兴呢 |
[01:45] | I mean, I just never considered that you being safe | 可我从来没想过说让你安全点 |
[01:50] | would…mean moving 500 miles away. | 就是要搬到五百英里外的地方去 |
[01:53] | 343…nautical miles. | 343 海里 |
[01:57] | It’s 7 hours and 7 minutes via route 15. | 按15号航线走需要7小时7分钟 |
[02:00] | Well, that’s still really far for a cup of coffee. | 那走这么些距离一块喝杯咖啡也够远了 |
[02:08] | When is this happening? | 你什么时候去 |
[02:12] | There’s still a lot of details to work out — | 还有很多细节的部分需要处理 |
[02:14] | my — my background check, things like that. | 我的 我的背景检查之类的 |
[02:18] | I haven’t told BPD. | 我还没跟波士顿警局说 |
[02:19] | I just, you know, wanted you to know. | 我只是 想让你知道 |
[02:26] | My daughter, the FBI agent. | 我女儿成了联邦调查局特工了 |
[02:30] | I-Instructor. | 是教员 |
[02:34] | I’m proud of you, Janie. | 我真为你骄傲 简妮 |
[02:36] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[02:38] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:43] | I’ve never been to Washington, D.C. | 我从来都没去过华盛顿 |
[02:46] | It’s just like any other big city. | 就跟其他大城市一样 |
[02:48] | Where you can sit in on a session of Congress. | 你可以在那参加国会的会议 |
[02:51] | Or see the world’s largest collection of the Bard’s works. | 也可以看到世界上最全的巴德的作品 |
[02:54] | – What’s Bard? – Who cares? | -巴德是什么 -管他的呢 |
[02:55] | Okay, don’t say “The Bard.” | 好吧 别说”巴德[指莎士比亚]” |
[02:57] | No– Nobody says “The Bard.” | 没人会这么说了 |
[02:59] | All right. Well, the Smithsonian has an exhibit | 好吧 美国博物馆有一个第一次世界大战中 |
[03:01] | on modern medicine in the Great War. | 现代医疗的展览 |
[03:03] | Pass. | 算了吧 |
[03:04] | Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. | 别这样 会很有意思的 |
[03:06] | Angela, tell her. | 安琪拉 跟她说说 |
[03:08] | Yeah, well, it wouldn’t kill you to have some culture, Janie. | 好 陶冶一下自己又不会死 简妮 |
[03:10] | But Janie don’t like buildings where she can’t touch the walls. | 可简妮不喜欢那些不让人碰的建筑 |
[03:15] | Honey, you’re the FBI. | 亲爱的 你可是联邦调查局的 |
[03:17] | You can touch anything you want. | 你想碰哪就能碰哪 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[03:48] | Phyllis Henderson, 88 — natural causes. | 菲利斯·亨德森88岁 自然死亡 |
[03:50] | Today is her fu– | 今天是她的葬… |
[03:52] | was her funeral. | 本来是她的葬礼 |
[03:54] | Party crasher. | 来了个不速之客 |
[03:56] | – Who is he? – We’re running prints. | -他是谁 -我们在查指纹 |
[03:58] | He obviously didn’t have his wallet on him. | 他身上肯定没钱包 |
[04:00] | Yeah, can you get a tarp and cover them up? | 是 你能找块布把他们遮一下吗 |
[04:02] | The family’s right there. | 她的家人都在那呢 |
[04:03] | The family’s okay with it. | 她家里的人能接受 |
[04:05] | I asked the oldest grandson if he recognized our victim. | 我问了一下长孙看他是否能认出被害人 |
[04:07] | He said, “Maybe Grandma used him for food.” | 他说”也许奶奶要把他当食物” |
[04:09] | And in this scenario, was Granny a cannibal or a vampire? | 这么说 奶奶是食人魔还是吸血鬼 |
[04:14] | Either way, they’re good. | 不管哪样 他们都无所谓 |
[04:17] | You know, the ancient Egyptians believed | 你知道吗 古希腊人相信 |
[04:19] | that burying them together would ensure | 把人埋葬在一起能确保 |
[04:21] | that they’re together in the afterlife. | 他们来世能够在一起 |
[04:23] | Well, maybe Granny will knit him a cozy. | 也许奶奶能给他织一件保暖衣 |
[04:25] | Yeah, a loincloth for the afterlife. | 是 来世能穿上遮羞的缠腰带 |
[04:27] | It looks like he’s been dead for about 12 hours. | 看上去他已经死亡十二小时了 |
[04:30] | This is a very odd wound. | 这个伤口很奇怪 |
[04:32] | It appears that he got run through with | 看上去他是被某种圆柱形的物品 |
[04:34] | some sort of cylindrical object. | 刺穿了 |
[04:36] | And he’s very clean. | 他身上也没有血迹 |
[04:38] | Yes, but a wound like this would have bled profusely. | 对 但这样的伤口应该会流很多血 |
[04:40] | The family said that the funeral was | 这家人说葬礼是举办在 |
[04:42] | at Mason Funeral Home in Mission Hill. | 米申希尔的梅森殡仪馆 |
[04:44] | They had the casket until the hearse picked it up | 今天早上殡仪车开过来时 |
[04:46] | and brought it here this morning. | 他们才拿到的棺材 |
[04:47] | I hate funeral homes. | 我讨厌殡仪馆 |
[04:50] | Sorry, Mrs. Henderson. | 抱歉 亨德森太太 |
[04:52] | I’m sure someday, | 我相信将来某一天 |
[04:54] | all of you will look back on this and laugh. | 你们回头看到这一幕时都会大笑起来 |
[05:02] | Some sooner than others. | 有些人还没到那时刻就已经在大笑了 |
[05:12] | Hi, Grandma! | 你好 奶奶 |
[05:14] | T.J. T.J.! | |
[05:15] | Oh, what a wonderful surprise! | 真是个美妙的惊喜了 |
[05:21] | Where’s your daddy? | 你爸爸呢 |
[05:22] | Hey, Ma. I was feeding the meter. | 妈 我刚在付停车费 |
[05:24] | Hey, don’t “Hey, Ma” Me. | 别这么跟我打招呼 |
[05:27] | Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么没先打个电话 |
[05:28] | I had no idea you were coming. | 我都不知道你们要来 |
[05:30] | We wanted to surprise you. | 我们想给你个惊喜 |
[05:31] | T.J.’s been asking about you. | T.J.一直都问起你 |
[05:33] | And I needed to see some Rizzoli faces | 除了镜子里的那个里佐利 |
[05:35] | besides the one in the mirror. | 我得见见其他里佐利家的人 |
[05:36] | Oh, are you a bad liar. | 你真是谎都不会说 |
[05:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:39] | You got spies in Chicago? | 你在芝加哥有间谍吗 |
[05:41] | Hey, Teri. This is T.J. | 特丽 这是T.J. |
[05:44] | And you know, Teri’s got some ice cream in the back. | 你知道吗 特丽在后厨有冰淇淋 |
[05:47] | Want some? | 你想要吃点吗 |
[05:48] | – Yes. – Yes. | -要 -要吗 |
[05:51] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[05:56] | So… | 这样 |
[06:00] | Lydia met somebody else. | 莉蒂亚有新情侣了 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I just… felt like it would be best to make a clean break. | 我觉得一刀两断不纠缠最好 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[06:13] | I’m sure this is a difficult time for you. | 你肯定觉得很难过 |
[06:15] | Yeah, it has been, but we’ll get through it. | 对 是很难 但我们会没事的 |
[06:18] | Just need to figure out what we’re doing next. | 只是得弄清楚下一步该做什么 |
[06:21] | All right. I’ll tell you what you’re gonna do. | 好吧 我来告诉你你们该做什么 |
[06:23] | T.J.’s having some ice cream. | T.J.要吃点冰淇淋 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna make you a sandwich. | 我要给你做个三明治 |
[06:27] | And then we’ll go to Jane’s townhouse. | 然后我们去简的房子 |
[06:29] | She’s got an extra room. | 她有多余的房间 |
[06:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:32] | I mean, it’s two of us now. | 毕竟我们现在是两个人 |
[06:34] | Tommy, if I told you once, I’ve told you a hundred times — | 汤米 我跟你说过很多次了 |
[06:37] | There can’t be too many Rizzolis! | 姓里佐利的人永远都不够多 |
[06:41] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[06:42] | Missed you, too, Ma. | 我也想你 妈 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | For the record, when it’s my time, not this. | 记住 等我死的时候 别送我来这 |
[06:56] | Anything but this. | 除了这里怎样都行 |
[06:57] | I’ve always wanted to see a Viking funeral. | 我一直想看维京式的葬礼 |
[06:59] | What, like burial at sea? | 什么 海上葬礼那种吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, but they light you on fire first. | 对 但他们会先把你点着 |
[07:03] | I’m in. | 我同意了 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 我很确定 |
[07:12] | May I help you? | 有事吗 |
[07:13] | Yes, uh, we need to speak to someone | 对 我们要找负责 |
[07:15] | regarding Phyllis Henderson’s funeral, please. | 菲利斯·亨德森葬礼的人谈谈 |
[07:18] | That service was this morning. | 葬礼是今早举行的 |
[07:19] | Mr. Mason, our owner, handled those arrangements. | 是梅森先生负责的 他是我们的老板 |
[07:21] | Do you know where we could find him? | 你知道我们该去哪找他吗 |
[07:23] | I haven’t seen him. | 我还没见到他 |
[07:25] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[07:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:31] | Is this Mr. Mason? | 这位是梅森先生吗 |
[07:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:33] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了 |
[07:35] | Is there a family member we could talk to? | 我们能和他的家人聊聊吗 |
[07:36] | Uh, yeah. His sister’s in the prep room. | 可以 他妹妹在准备室里 |
[07:39] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:42] | Something tells me this case is gonna be a weird one. | 我有预感这个案子会很奇怪 |
[07:52] | Ugh. It’s freezing in here. | 这里真冷 |
[07:54] | He probably doesn’t mind. | 他应该不介意 |
[07:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:58] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[08:00] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[08:02] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[08:05] | Could be castoff. | 可能是解剖时弄的 |
[08:09] | Oh, that would make a nice murder weapon. | 这东西做凶器真不错 |
[08:14] | Could we be standing in our crime scene? | 我们是不是有可能就站在犯罪现场 |
[08:19] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[08:21] | Kate Mason? | 是凯特·梅森吗 |
[08:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:24] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:29] | My brother’s body was in Mrs. Henderson’s casket? | 我弟弟的尸体在亨德森夫人的棺材里 |
[08:32] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna need to ask you a couple questions. | 我要问你几个问题 |
[08:37] | When was the last time you saw your brother? | 你最后一次见你弟弟是什么时候 |
[08:40] | Last night, around 8:00. | 昨晚 大约八点左右 |
[08:42] | He was finishing with Mrs. Henderson when I left. | 我走时他正在做亨德森夫人的收尾工作 |
[08:48] | Why are they taking my trocar? | 他们为什么要把我的套针拿走 |
[08:49] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[08:51] | Trocar — it’s used to suction fluids out of organs | 套针 用来吸取腹腔中 |
[08:53] | in the abdominal cavity. | 器官里的液体 |
[08:54] | Well, it’s possible that your brother | 你弟弟可能是被 |
[08:55] | was stabbed with a similar object. | 类似的工具捅死的 |
[08:57] | CSRU found this in the incinerator. | 现场调查组在火化炉里找到了这个 |
[09:01] | That’s Sam’s apron. | 那是山姆的围裙 |
[09:02] | They burned his clothes? Why would someone do that? | 他们烧了他的衣服 为什么要这么做 |
[09:04] | Probably so he couldn’t be traced | 也许这样就无法追踪到 |
[09:05] | back to your funeral home. | 你们的殡仪馆了 |
[09:07] | Who else has access to the prep room, besides yourself? | 除了你还有谁能进准备室 |
[09:10] | Sam and I are usually the only ones who go in there. | 通常只有我和山姆会进去 |
[09:12] | It upsets most people. | 大多数人都不敢去 |
[09:14] | Wait — Are you asking me that because you think | 等等 你这么问是因为你觉得 |
[09:15] | I had something to do with this? | 我和这事有关系吗 |
[09:18] | I did not hurt my brother. | 我没有伤害我弟弟 |
[09:19] | We said good night, and I went bowling. | 我们道了晚安 然后我去打保龄球了 |
[09:22] | That was the last time I saw him. | 那就是我最后一次见他 |
[09:23] | We’ll need you to confirm that. | 我们需要你证明这一点 |
[09:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:27] | You should talk to that woman he’s been seeing. | 你们应该去问问跟他约会的那个女人 |
[09:29] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[09:30] | I saw her pick him up after work a few times. | 有几次我看到她去接他下班 |
[09:33] | I figured he had a new girlfriend | 我觉得是他有了新女友 |
[09:34] | he wasn’t ready to tell me about. | 还没准备好告诉我 |
[09:36] | Would that have been typical of him? | 这是他的作风吗 |
[09:37] | No. He didn’t really keep secrets. | 不 他基本没有秘密 |
[09:40] | And he’d been jumpy about it, you know? | 而且他最近有点神经质 |
[09:42] | Like something was on his mind. | 他好像有心事 |
[09:43] | All right. We’ll be in touch. | 好吧 我们会跟你保持联系的 |
[09:46] | Are you sure it was him? | 你们确定是他吗 |
[09:48] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 对 我很抱歉 |
[10:02] | Hi. Thank you. | 你好 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Mr. Gomez, please come in. | 戈麦兹先生 请进 |
[10:06] | The doctor will see you now. | 医生现在可以见你了 |
[10:11] | Hello. I’m Dr. Isles. | 大家好 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[10:14] | Uh, they don’t really speak English. | 他们不怎么会说英语 |
[10:17] | We were waiting for Dr. Hope. | 我们在等霍普医生 |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. She’s out of town. | 不好意思 她出城了 |
[10:21] | I’m covering for her. | 我来替她 |
[10:23] | Dr. Hope has always been there for our family. | 我们家人一直是霍普医生管的 |
[10:26] | Well, I’m her daughter. | 我是她女儿 |
[10:28] | I’m not as experienced as her, but I’ll do my best to help. | 我没她那么有经验 但我会尽力的 |
[10:38] | Is this Ana? | 这是安娜吗 |
[10:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:40] | Doctors at the hospital say that she will die, | 医院的医生说她要死了 |
[10:43] | that there’s nothing that they can do to help her. | 他们对她的病无能为力 |
[10:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[10:55] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[11:00] | According to her bloodwork, Ana has biliary atresia. | 据血样来看 安娜有先天性胆道闭锁 |
[11:04] | Her liver is failing. | 她的肝脏在衰竭 |
[11:06] | It could be related to her autoimmune system. | 这可能跟她的自体免疫系统有关 |
[11:08] | We’re not fully sure, but it is terminal. | 我们不是很确定 但这是永久性的 |
[11:11] | Can you help her? | 你能救她吗 |
[11:13] | Well, currently, there is no treatment | 目前这种情况还无法治疗 |
[11:15] | for this condition and no cure, | 也没有有效的药物 |
[11:17] | so I’m afraid I have to agree with Ana’s other doctors. | 所以我恐怕和安娜的其他医生想法一样 |
[11:19] | The best we can do is make her comfortable. | 我们只能尽量让她舒服一点 |
[11:22] | Until she dies? | 直到她死掉吗 |
[11:32] | Well, her alkaline phosphatase tests… | 她的碱性磷酸酶测试 |
[11:36] | …look dangerously high. | 看起来高得很危险 |
[11:39] | Do you mind if we pray for you? | 你介意我们为你一起祈祷吗 |
[11:42] | Of course not. | 当然不介意 |
[11:43] | But I must emphasize — the prognosis, | 但我必须强调 她的未来 |
[11:47] | it’s — it’s out of my hands. | 不受我控制 |
[11:50] | We agree. | 我们知道 |
[11:54] | It is in much higher hands than yours. | 命由天定 |
[12:19] | I can’t believe Sam was murdered. | 我不敢相信山姆被谋杀了 |
[12:22] | It’s awful. | 太可怕了 |
[12:23] | His cellphone records show | 他的通话记录显示 |
[12:24] | that you two communicated a lot lately. | 你们最近联系很频繁 |
[12:27] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[12:28] | Cleaning staff at the funeral home said | 殡仪馆的清洁人员说 |
[12:29] | they saw you there last night. | 他们昨晚在那见到过你 |
[12:30] | I was supposed to meet him, | 我是要跟他见面的 |
[12:31] | but he was gone by the time I arrived. | 可是我到的时候他已经走了 |
[12:33] | Were you there for a date? | 你们是约会吗 |
[12:34] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 |
[12:36] | I’m a broker. He hired me to sell his business. | 我是经纪人 他雇我把他的财产卖掉 |
[12:39] | – The funeral home? – Yes. | -殡仪馆吗 -是的 |
[12:41] | He said he wanted to sell as quickly as possible. | 他说他想要尽快卖掉 |
[12:43] | I had an offer from a big chain mortuary, | 有个连锁的太平间出了个高价 |
[12:45] | and I was bringing him the papers to sign. | 我昨天是带着文件让他去签字 |
[12:48] | Did he say why he was selling? | 他有没有说为什么要卖 |
[12:51] | He said he was fed up with the business. | 他说他已经厌倦干这行了 |
[12:53] | I figured they had money problems. | 我觉得他是钱的方面出了问题 |
[12:54] | A lot of these places do. | 很多那种地方都是这样 |
[12:57] | He was in such a hurry to sell. | 他非常急着要卖 |
[12:58] | He told me he’d even sell undervalue if necessary. | 他甚至跟我说如果必须要的话可以赔本卖 |
[13:03] | What did Kate Mason have to say about that? | 凯特·梅森对这件事什么意见 |
[13:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:07] | His sister and business partner. | 他妹妹兼生意伙伴 |
[13:10] | He never mentioned anything to me about a business partner. | 他从没跟我说过有什么生意伙伴 |
[13:13] | He said he wanted out as quickly as possible. | 他只是说想要尽快出手 |
[13:20] | He was trying to sell the family business | 他想要悄悄地在她眼皮子底下 |
[13:22] | from right under her nose without telling her. | 把家族生意都卖掉 |
[13:23] | And for no apparent reason. | 而且没有明显的原因 |
[13:24] | The funeral home was in the black. | 殡仪馆有盈余 |
[13:25] | So were his personal accounts. | 他的个人账户也是 |
[13:27] | Maybe he was just sick of it. | 可能他只是不想干了 |
[13:28] | Well, I get that, but why not tell the sister? | 这我能理解 但为什么不告诉他妹妹呢 |
[13:31] | He was trying to rip her off, and she found out? | 他想要宰她一笔 结果被她发现了吗 |
[13:33] | Here you go. | 给 |
[13:34] | Yeah, and then she stabbed him | 没错 然后她就用 |
[13:36] | with the organy suctiony thing. | 那个吸东西的玩意捅了他 |
[13:38] | – Trocar. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | -套管针 -是的 是的 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Her alibi checked out. She was bowling. | 她的不在场证据是真的 她当时在打保龄球 |
[13:45] | Till 10:00. I mean, she still could have done it. | 打到十点 但她仍然有时间杀人 |
[13:47] | Okay, this is, like, 90% foam. | 这里面百分之九十都是泡沫 |
[13:49] | What is yours? | 你的呢 |
[13:52] | – What? – I got an interesting call earlier this week. | -怎么了 -前两天我接到了一通电话 |
[13:55] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[13:56] | From the FBI, vetting their newest hire. | 联调局打来的 审查他们的新雇员 |
[14:01] | I was gonna tell you about it. | 我本来打算要告诉你的 |
[14:02] | When you handed me your resignation? | 交给我辞职信的时候吗 |
[14:04] | N-No. When the — the time was right. | 不 等到 合适的时候 |
[14:07] | Which is when? | 什么时候 |
[14:08] | Which is when I can think about not seeing you every day | 就是到想起我不能每天见到你时 |
[14:11] | and not cry about it — | 不再哭的时候 |
[14:12] | which is…not now, so… | 也就是说 不是现在 所以 |
[14:15] | Okay, this is a $5 cup of crap! | 这五块钱的东西简直没法喝 |
[14:17] | Just so you know… | 我想说的是 |
[14:19] | I think what you’re doing is really great. | 我觉得你这么做非常好 |
[14:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:25] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你高兴 |
[14:26] | And I don’t want to make you cry, but… | 我也不想惹你哭 不过 |
[14:30] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[14:36] | What’d you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[14:38] | Oh, I gave them a thorough character assessment. | 我给了他们一份详细的评价 |
[14:45] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:52] | Do you find anything? | 有什么发现 |
[14:53] | Not much, but I did confirm | 不太多 不过我确认了 |
[14:55] | that the blood spatter on the ceiling was his. | 天花板上的血迹的确是他的 |
[14:57] | Well, that’s something. | 这也不错 |
[14:58] | Actual cause of death was transverse thoracic impalement, | 真正的死因是胸椎贯穿刺伤 |
[15:01] | likely from the trocar. | 很可能是套管针造成的 |
[15:03] | How gross is that thing? | 有多恶心 |
[15:04] | Well, I’d say it’s rather innovative. | 我觉得那东西很有创新性 |
[15:06] | I mean, how else would you propose | 不然的话怎么从 |
[15:07] | draining fluids from a body? | 身体里抽出液体呢 |
[15:09] | I don’t. | 不抽 |
[15:10] | Because I’m having a Viking funeral. | 因为我要举行维京式葬礼 |
[15:13] | Korsak is gonna shoot a flaming arrow | 科萨克会射出一支火箭 |
[15:15] | at my dead body on a boat and just — “Fzzt!” | 落在放在船上的我的尸体上 |
[15:18] | Rizzoli bonfire. | 里佐利篝火 |
[15:20] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[15:21] | That’s not really how Norse funerals are done. | 挪威人的葬礼其实不是这样的 |
[15:24] | Party pooper. | 扫兴者 |
[15:27] | Fine. Is that it? | 好吧 这就完了吗 |
[15:28] | Forensically speaking, yes. | 从法医角度来说 是的 |
[15:30] | But I do have something else you might be able to use. | 不过我有些东西你或许用得上 |
[15:34] | The fact that the victim was a funeral director | 死者是一名葬礼承办人 |
[15:36] | reminded me of a case that came in from Essex County | 这让我想起了六周前艾塞克斯县 |
[15:39] | about six weeks ago. | 送来的一个案子 |
[15:41] | The victim was stabbed to death and thrown into a grave. | 死者被捅死后扔到了一处坟墓里 |
[15:44] | And it turns out that the grave was dug | 而那处坟墓是为 |
[15:46] | for a casket from Mason’s Funeral Home. | 梅森殡仪馆的一个棺材挖的 |
[15:49] | Stranger still, the body was embalmed. | 奇怪的是 尸体是防腐的 |
[15:53] | Wait — aren’t all bodies embalmed? | 等一下 不是所有的尸体都是防腐的吗 |
[15:55] | No, uh, not the deceased person in the casket, | 不 我说的不是棺材里的尸体 |
[15:57] | but the murder victim in the dirt. | 是被埋坟墓里的谋杀受害人 |
[16:00] | Huh. That’s a twist. | 有意思 |
[16:03] | Can you tell if the same person embalmed both bodies? | 能否判断出是不是同一个人给两具尸体做的防腐 |
[16:05] | Well, the technique used for both bodies was the same, | 所用到的技术都是一样的 |
[16:09] | so in my opinion, yes. | 所有在我看来 是的 |
[16:10] | Would you say said person was Sam Mason? | 你说的这个人是山姆·梅森吗 |
[16:14] | I might, if I could see records | 如果我看过他最近的记录 |
[16:15] | of his most recent work for comparison. | 做对比的话就能判断出来了 |
[16:18] | Done. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Ooh. How’d it go at the clinic? | 诊所怎么样 |
[16:22] | A family prayed for me to help their baby. | 有一家人给我祈祷希望能帮到他们的孩子 |
[16:26] | Is that a bad thing? | 祈祷不好吗 |
[16:28] | It’s a very grim case, | 病情不乐观 |
[16:29] | so I just don’t see what good it could do. | 所以我觉得祈祷也没什么用 |
[16:32] | Well, that’s between them and whomever they’re praying to. | 那就是他们的信仰的问题了 |
[16:35] | I’m a doctor, so I don’t believe — | 我是医生 所以我不相信 |
[16:37] | I know, but… | 我知道 不过 |
[16:39] | can’t hurt, can it? | 宁可信其有 不是吗 |
[16:52] | I’ve been dealing with Essex County homicide. | 我在看艾塞克斯县谋杀案的情况 |
[16:54] | Their murder is still unsolved. | 案子一直还没破 |
[16:56] | Did they give you any information you can use? | 他们有没有给你什么有用的信息 |
[16:58] | Ben Norton — he’s 22, unemployed, | 本·诺顿 22岁 无业 |
[17:01] | lived in Roxbury with two roommates. | 跟两个室友住在罗克斯伯里 |
[17:04] | Did he know our victim? | 他认识死者吗 |
[17:05] | Not that I can confirm. | 据我所知不认识 |
[17:07] | But he and Kate Mason attended the same college | 不过他和凯特·梅森在康涅狄格州费尔菲尔德的 |
[17:09] | in Fairfield, Connecticut. | 同一所大学上过学 |
[17:11] | Doesn’t mean they know each other. | 并不代表他们认识 |
[17:13] | They might have. | 还有有可能的 |
[17:13] | Okay, so, Kate Mason knows Ben Norton | 好吧 凯特·梅森认识本·诺顿 |
[17:18] | and kills him for some reason. | 并因为某个原因杀了他 |
[17:19] | She then asks her brother to help her dispose of his body? | 然后她让他的哥哥帮忙处理掉尸体吗 |
[17:24] | Sam Mason embalms the body to buy time and then ditches it | 山姆·梅森给尸体做防腐以争取时间 然后 |
[17:27] | when the next funeral comes their way? | 在下一场葬礼时埋进去 |
[17:28] | But then what? He just freaks out and wants to sell the business | 可后来呢 他害怕了 想把生意卖出去 |
[17:31] | so he can get away from his sister? | 这样就跟他妹妹断绝了吗 |
[17:33] | Could be, but she finds out about it and gets rid of him. | 有可能 不过被她知道了 然后杀了他 |
[17:35] | But she can embalm people herself. | 但她自己会给尸体防腐 |
[17:37] | Why rope her brother into it? | 为什么要把她哥哥卷来 |
[17:39] | Guess we’re gonna have to ask her. | 看来咱们必须问问她了 |
[17:43] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[17:44] | I don’t know this person. | 我不认识这人 |
[17:45] | You didn’t cross paths with Ben Norton at Fairfield College? | 你和本·诺顿没在费尔菲尔德大学里认识吗 |
[17:47] | Not that I’m aware of. | 我不记得有这事 |
[17:48] | Yet, you know that his body was buried in a grave | 但你知道他的尸体出现在 |
[17:50] | that was dug for one of your clients, correct? | 你客户的墓穴里 对吧 |
[17:53] | I knew that a body had been found in Essex County, | 我知道在艾塞克斯县找到了具尸体 |
[17:55] | that there was an investigation. | 且案件还在调查中 |
[17:57] | Okay, but you didn’t mention that when we spoke. | 但咱们之前聊的时候 你什么都没说 |
[17:59] | My brother just died. | 我哥哥刚死 |
[18:01] | I was thinking about him. | 我满脑子都是他 |
[18:03] | That thing in Essex never even occurred to me. | 我根本没想到什么艾塞克斯 |
[18:05] | But you see the coincidence, right? | 但你注意到巧合了吧 |
[18:09] | This victim died of stab wounds. | 这位死者死于刺伤 |
[18:10] | Your brother was stabbed. | 你的哥哥也是被人刺伤 |
[18:11] | Both bodies were found in graves | 两人尸体都是在你家殡仪馆 |
[18:13] | for clients of your funeral home. | 客户的坟地里找到 |
[18:15] | Yes. I guess. | 是的 我想 |
[18:18] | Who inherits Sam’s share of the business now that he’s gone? | 现在山姆过世 谁会继承他的那份财产 |
[18:21] | Our parents are dead. I guess I do. | 我们父母也过世了 我想我会得到财产 |
[18:24] | So I guess it’s good that the sale didn’t go through, huh? | 所以买卖没有成是一件好事喽 |
[18:26] | What sale? | 什么买卖 |
[18:27] | Sam had an offer from Hilldale Holdings | 希尔斯代尔公司要从山姆那里 |
[18:29] | to buy the mortuary. | 买走太平间 |
[18:30] | The woman you saw him with was a broker. | 你见到的和他在一起的那个女人是位经纪人 |
[18:32] | Sam would never sell me out. We were partners. | 山姆不会出卖我的 我们是合作伙伴 |
[18:37] | What do I have to do to convince you I didn’t do this? | 我要怎么做才能证明自己的清白 |
[18:39] | You can help us solve this thing. | 你可以帮我们解开这个案子 |
[18:41] | We would like the information on every body | 我们想要有关你和你哥哥 |
[18:43] | that you and your brother embalmed. | 经手的所有尸体的资料 |
[18:45] | Fine. | 好的 |
[18:50] | Am I gonna need a lawyer or something? | 我需要请律师之类的吗 |
[18:53] | That’s up to you. | 看你了 |
[18:54] | Do you have something you feel like you’d like to hide? | 你有什么想瞒着我们的吗 |
[19:08] | The funeral home sent over their files. | 殡仪馆把资料送过来了 |
[19:09] | I, uh, just left them on your desk. | 我把它们放在你桌上了 |
[19:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | How’s the baby? | 那个婴儿怎么样了 |
[19:18] | The clinic called. | 诊所来电了 |
[19:18] | Her breathing has become erratic. | 她的呼吸变得不稳定 |
[19:22] | Yeah, well, that’s to be expected, isn’t it? | 这也是意料之中的事 不是吗 |
[19:24] | Yes, unfortunately. | 很不幸 确实是 |
[19:27] | You know, I’ve read every pediatric journal in print, | 我读了所有发表了的儿科刊物 |
[19:29] | and I can’t find anything to help her. | 我找不到可以帮到她的 |
[19:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:36] | I know empirically that there’s nothing I can do, | 凭经验看 我知道我无能为力 |
[19:39] | but… | 但 |
[19:42] | I just can’t stop feeling responsible. | 我总是觉得自己有责任 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry, Maura. | 我很抱歉 莫拉 |
[19:51] | Me too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:59] | Yeah! Aw! Beat me again! | 又赢了我 |
[20:03] | This kid’s like a shark! | 这孩子也太厉害了 |
[20:06] | So, when do I get to meet Ron, the handsome cardiologist? | 我何时能见见罗恩啊 英俊的心脏病专家 |
[20:09] | Oh, whenever you want. He’s around. | 你想什么时候都行 他就在附近 |
[20:12] | You really reinvented yourself, huh? | 你真的是大变样了 |
[20:14] | Well, so did you. | 你也是 |
[20:15] | Plumbers’ union — That’s a big deal. | 水管工工会 了不起 |
[20:19] | I’m happy you finished your training. | 我很高兴你完成了培训 |
[20:21] | Chicago’s been good to us. | 芝加哥让我们变好了 |
[20:23] | Chicago’s too far away. | 芝加哥太远了 |
[20:25] | I needed to get away. I felt smothered here. | 我当时得离开 这里让我窒息 |
[20:28] | By who? By me? | 谁让你窒息 我吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 不是 |
[20:30] | You know, I just had to be on my own, grow up. | 我得试着自己一个人生活 我要成长 |
[20:34] | Well, you grew up. | 你已经成长了 |
[20:36] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[20:38] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢 妈 |
[20:39] | Now it’s T.J.’s time to grow up. | 现在轮到T.J.长大了 |
[20:42] | Yeah, he’s growing up so fast, he’s giving me whiplash. | 他长得超级快 都会让我好看了 |
[20:44] | Aren’t you? | 是不是 |
[20:45] | And he’s gonna beat you again. | 他会再赢你一把 |
[20:49] | You know, if you move back, I could help you with T.J. | 如果你搬回来 我能帮你照顾T.J. |
[20:53] | No smothering. | 不会让你窒息 |
[20:55] | I don’t know, Ma. | 我不知道 妈 |
[20:57] | I’m just putting it out there. | 我就这么一说 |
[20:58] | I mean, it’s your decision, and I’ll respect it. | 还是你拿主意 我完全尊重 |
[21:03] | You want to stay here with Grandma? | 你想搬来和奶奶一起住吗 |
[21:05] | Yes. | 想 |
[21:06] | Oh, no! You beat her again! Really?! Are you kidding me?! | 不 你又赢了 这是在逗我吗 |
[21:14] | All right. So, two D’s. | 好的 两个D |
[21:17] | Okay. And last name — | 姓氏呢 |
[21:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[21:24] | The FBI called me for a background check. | 联邦调查局给我打电话 说是做背景调查 |
[21:27] | I’ll have to call you back. | 我等会儿给你回电话 |
[21:29] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本打算告诉你的 |
[21:30] | It’s okay. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[21:31] | You wanted to wait till everything was final. | 你想等一切确定了再说 |
[21:34] | But, you know, I realized that after you leave, | 但我意识到在你离开以后 |
[21:37] | I’m not gonna be able to come in here | 我没有办法随时来这里 |
[21:38] | and hug you whenever I want. | 想抱你就抱你了 |
[21:40] | You never come in here and hug me whenever you want. | 你也从来没想抱我就来这里抱我过 |
[21:43] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[21:44] | What? Oh, God. No! | 什么 天啊 别 |
[21:45] | What — Just — What did Maura say? | 别了 莫拉说了什么 |
[21:48] | Well, she ruled out the sister. | 她排除了妹妹的嫌疑 |
[21:50] | Based on what? | 原因呢 |
[21:50] | The sister was left-handed. | 妹妹是左撇子 |
[21:52] | That means she had a completely different embalming technique. | 这意味着她的防腐技巧完全不同 |
[21:55] | Sam did the embalming. They’re positive. | 山姆完成的防腐 他们很确定 |
[21:58] | She was telling the truth. | 她说了实话 |
[21:59] | I cross-referenced the funeral home records | 我对比了下殡仪馆记录 |
[22:01] | with those from local cemeteries. | 和有些当地墓地 |
[22:03] | There are some gaps. | 有一些漏洞 |
[22:04] | “Omissions” are probably more accurate. | 或许”遗漏”这个词更精准一些 |
[22:06] | These are cemetery records | 这是墓地记录 |
[22:08] | burials of caskets that came from Mason’s Funeral Home. | 记录了来自梅森殡仪馆的棺材 |
[22:10] | But some of them don’t exist in Mason’s files. | 但有些没有出现在梅森殡仪馆的档案中 |
[22:13] | Somebody’s scrubbing the books. | 有些人改了档案 |
[22:15] | To make it look like these funerals never happened? | 为了让这些葬礼如同不存在 |
[22:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:20] | I’ll get a ground-penetrating radar team out to the cemeteries | 我会派透地雷达小队去 |
[22:22] | whose records don’t line up with Mason’s. | 和梅森殡仪馆记录对不上的墓地 |
[22:25] | Hey, is Smitty in today? It’s Korsak. | 斯密缇今天在吗 我是科萨克 |
[22:27] | Do not hug me. | 别抱我 |
[22:34] | Nice day for an exhumation. | 适合掘尸的好天气 |
[22:36] | This a recent Mason’s funeral? | 这是梅森殡仪馆近期的客人 |
[22:39] | Well, according to the cemetery, yes. | 按墓地的记录看 没错 |
[22:40] | But according to the funeral home… | 但按殡仪馆自己的记录看 |
[22:42] | It never happened. | 并没有这笔生意 |
[22:43] | The burial was nine days ago. | 葬礼在九天前 |
[22:45] | Our radar team got an anomalous reading. | 我们的雷达小队发现了异样的情况 |
[22:48] | It looks like the corpse has two heads. | 看着像个双头尸 |
[22:50] | I wonder if that’s how Frankie put it in the warrant. | 我真好奇弗兰基在搜捕令里是不是这么写的 |
[22:53] | How are you doing, by the way? | 顺便问一下 你怎么样 |
[22:55] | Well, we have another cemetery to cover after this | 在这之后我们还要去一块墓地 |
[22:57] | – and the mausoleums. – I meant about Jane leaving. | -还要去陵园 -我指简的事 |
[23:04] | I’m struggling, to be honest. | 说实话 我很矛盾 |
[23:08] | I’m happy for her, of course, | 我当然为她高兴 |
[23:10] | and I’m sure it’s the right decision. | 也确定这是正确的决定 |
[23:11] | But you don’t want her to go. | 但你不希望她离开 |
[23:14] | Is that very selfish of me? | 这样很自私吗 |
[23:17] | If it is, we’re in the same boat. | 如果这是自私 那我们半斤八两 |
[23:19] | Detective, I’m ready. | 警探 准备好了 |
[23:33] | At least the poor girl still has her clothes on. | 至少这个可怜的女孩还穿着衣服 |
[23:43] | In all, we’ve found four bodies | 我们一共发现了四具尸体 |
[23:45] | in other people’s graves or caskets — | 埋葬在他人的坟墓或棺材里 |
[23:47] | Sam Mason, Ben Norton, | 山姆·梅森 本·诺顿 |
[23:49] | now Greta Shaw and Anne Hart. | 现在又多了格利塔·肖和安娜·哈特 |
[23:51] | So he’s a serial killer? | 这么说他是连环杀手 |
[23:53] | Well, if we go down that road, | 如果按这个方向追查 |
[23:54] | Ben Norton was probably his first kill. | 本·诺顿可能是他的第一个受害者 |
[23:56] | He was sloppy — just dumped him in the dirt. | 他那时还不熟练 只把他扔进土里 |
[23:58] | Then the next two were planned more carefully. | 之后的两起凶杀案就策划得比较精细 |
[24:01] | He waited for a funeral to come along | 他等到了有葬礼的时候 |
[24:03] | so he could put the victims’ bodies into the caskets. | 好把受害者的尸体放到棺材里 |
[24:06] | Decent theory. | 不错的推论 |
[24:08] | We know he was embalming them. | 我们知道他在为尸体防腐 |
[24:10] | Why do that? | 可为什么 |
[24:11] | Well, he worked for the mob or a hit man. | 他受雇于黑帮或杀手 |
[24:13] | How did he get mixed up in that? | 那他是怎么会被卷进来的 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:16] | But whether or not he killed these people, | 但无论是否是他杀了这些人 |
[24:18] | I know he didn’t then kill himself | 我知道他没有杀害自己 |
[24:19] | and jump naked into the casket. | 然后裸身跳入棺材里 |
[24:21] | True. | 没错 |
[24:23] | So, if we figure out who killed Sam Mason, | 所以 如果我们弄明白谁杀了山姆·梅森 |
[24:26] | we might be able to find who killed the other three. | 或许就能找到杀害其他三人的凶手 |
[24:37] | I heard about Jane’s FBI decision. | 我听说简要去联调局了 |
[24:40] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 还好 |
[24:43] | By which, you mean not okay at all? | 你是指你一点也不好 |
[24:46] | Well, Denial’s working in my favor right now. | 我现在比较倾向于否认 |
[24:49] | It’s hard to imagine her leaving. | 很难想象她离开 |
[24:52] | Can you picture this place with only one Rizzoli in it? | 你能想象只有一个里佐利在这里的场景吗 |
[24:55] | You’re all the Rizzoli I need. | 我只需要你这个里佐利 |
[25:10] | You know, it’s been a while since I’ve been up this close | 我已经很久没有和一个防腐过的尸体 |
[25:11] | and personal with an embalmed body. | 这样近距离接触了 |
[25:14] | You can hear yourself when you speak, correct? | 你知道你自己在说什么 是吧 |
[25:18] | I meant when I was at school, Jane. | 我是指我上学那阵 简 |
[25:21] | Spent a lot of time with old Gertrude. | 我和老格特鲁德呆了很久 |
[25:23] | Gertrude? | 格特鲁德 |
[25:24] | It’s his medical cadaver, not a weird girlfriend. | 他上学时用的死尸 不是什么奇怪的女友 |
[25:27] | She was a great old gal. | 她可是个不错的老女人 |
[25:29] | You know, she donated her body to the university | 她把自己的遗体捐赠给了大学 |
[25:31] | ’cause she always wanted to go to medical school. | 因为她一直想去医学院 |
[25:34] | Think I’ve got a picture of her somewhere around here. | 我记得这附近好像就有她的照片 |
[25:36] | Okay, hi. Uh, can we talk about these two bodies, please? | 行了 我们能不能讲讲这两具尸体 |
[25:40] | Yes. | 可以 |
[25:41] | So, we conducted side-by-side autopsies, | 我们两边同时进行尸检 |
[25:43] | and both bodies had stab wounds on the upper-right abdomen. | 两具尸体右上腹部处都被捅伤 |
[25:47] | But the actual cause of death was dry drowning. | 但真正的死因是干性溺水 |
[25:50] | – Sounds painful. – It is. | -听上去很痛苦 -确实 |
[25:52] | The lungs become unable to extract oxygen from the air — | 肺部无法从空气中获取氧气 |
[25:55] | in this case, a result from a puncture wound. | 在本案中 是由穿刺伤导致的 |
[25:58] | So, the killer stabbed these two | 所以 凶手捅伤了他们 |
[26:01] | specifically to puncture their lungs? | 就是为了刺穿他们的肺部 |
[26:03] | Yes, which is why it leads me to believe | 是的 所以我开始相信 |
[26:05] | that Sam Mason is likely not the killer. | 山姆·梅森很可能不是凶手 |
[26:07] | Both women have multiple stab marks on their abdomen, | 两位女性腹部处都有多处捅伤 |
[26:10] | suggesting that the killer made several attempts | 说明凶手在给肺部穿孔前 |
[26:12] | before finally piercing the lung. | 曾有过多次尝试 |
[26:14] | So he was guessing about where to stab them. | 他在猜该从哪里下手 |
[26:16] | Or he didn’t have the tools | 或者他在一开始 |
[26:17] | to fatally puncture the lung on the first try. | 没有可以对肺部造成致命损伤的工具 |
[26:20] | That doesn’t sound like Sam Mason. | 这听上去与山姆·梅森不符 |
[26:22] | Anatomical expertise defines a mortician’s work. | 做殡仪这行的可是解剖专家 |
[26:24] | Okay, so, if Sam didn’t kill these two, | 好吧 如果这两个人不是山姆杀的 |
[26:26] | why did he embalm them? | 他为什么要为他们做防腐措施 |
[26:28] | I’m afraid they can’t tell us that. | 我想他们无法告诉我们这点 |
[26:31] | Maybe he was in such a hurry to sell because he knew | 或许他急着要卖掉殡仪馆是因为他知道 |
[26:33] | that there were more murdered victims headed his way. | 接下去还会有更多的受害者 |
[26:35] | That’s why he wanted out. | 所以他想金盆洗手 |
[26:43] | Oh, you guys, I’ve missed this. | 我真怀念这样 |
[26:46] | Mmm. We’re gonna have to hang out as much as possible | 我们要尽可能在你走之前 |
[26:48] | before you ship out. | 多聚聚 |
[26:49] | Okay, I’m not enlisting in the Army. | 行了 我又没有入伍 |
[26:52] | You excited? | 你兴奋吗 |
[26:53] | I am. | 是的 |
[26:55] | I am, but, I mean, you know, leaving home is — | 很兴奋 但是离开家很… |
[26:57] | It’s hard. I get it. | 很难 我明白 |
[26:59] | Now that Lydia’s gone, I’m, uh… | 既然莉蒂亚走了 我… |
[27:02] | thinking about coming back here. | 我在考虑要不要回来 |
[27:04] | Really? That’d be great! | 真的吗 那就太好了 |
[27:06] | Yeah. Tommy, I-I-I could talk to the professor. | 是的 汤米 我能和教授谈谈 |
[27:09] | You — You could take over the place for me here. | 你可以接替我住在这里 |
[27:11] | I mean, Ma’s just down the road. | 妈妈就住在街那头 |
[27:12] | Well, it’d be nice for something good | 这整件事到最后能有一点好的结果 |
[27:13] | to come out of this whole thing. | 真的挺好的 |
[27:18] | But I’m sorry it didn’t work out between you and Lydia. | 但我很遗憾你和莉蒂亚最后没有成 |
[27:21] | Eh, it’s for the best. | 这是最好的结果 |
[27:21] | I mean, I think I’ll just stick to the dad thing, | 我想我就继续当我的好爸爸 |
[27:24] | leave the husband stuff to somebody else. | 让别人去做好丈夫吧 |
[27:27] | All right. Well, don’t, you know, give up totally. | 好吧 但你也不要放弃 |
[27:29] | I mean, you guys just weren’t right for each other, you know? | 你们不适合彼此 |
[27:31] | Or maybe us Rizzolis aren’t cut out for marriage. | 又或者我们里佐利只是不适合结婚 |
[27:35] | Speak for yourself. | 这只是你而已 |
[27:37] | I don’t know. Ma might agree with him. | 我不知道 妈或许会同意他的观点 |
[27:39] | Come on, Frankie. Look at us. | 拜托 弗兰基 看看我们 |
[27:41] | Lone wolves. Runs in the family. | 都是孤狼 这是遗传的 |
[27:44] | It’s not a genetic disorder. | 这又不是基因缺陷 |
[27:45] | You just got to find the right person. | 你要找到对的人 |
[27:47] | All right. Take Korsak. | 行吧 拿科萨克举例 |
[27:48] | He probably never thought he’d get married again. | 他可能从来不会想到他会再婚 |
[27:50] | But look at him now. The guy’s never been happier. | 但看看他现在的样子 他从没那么幸福过 |
[27:53] | – You got a point. – Thank you. | -有道理 -谢谢 |
[27:55] | You guys are loud! | 你们太吵了 |
[27:57] | – Oh! Sorry, T.J. – I got it. I got it. | -抱歉 T.J. -我来我来 |
[27:59] | Yes, we are! We are so loud! | 是的 我们太吵了 |
[28:02] | Hey, did I ever tell you the story | 我有没有告诉过你 |
[28:04] | about the little green man named Yoda? | 小绿人尤达的故事 |
[28:06] | – No. – No?! | -没有 -没有吗 |
[28:08] | Mm-hmm. Okay, come on. Let me tell you. | 好吧 过来 我来和你讲 |
[28:09] | Oh, you’re gonna love this one. It’s awesome. | 你会喜欢的 这个故事特别棒 |
[28:19] | Have you been here all night? | 你整晚都在这里吗 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:23] | I just haven’t been able to sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[28:25] | I’ve been, um, thinking about the baby. | 我一直都在想那个孩子的事 |
[28:28] | Were there any changes? | 有转机了吗 |
[28:30] | Well, they said her color improved a little bit | 据说在我让护士调整了溶液和 |
[28:33] | after I had the nurse adjust the fluids and electrolytes. | 电解液之后 她的气色好了点 |
[28:36] | Okay, well, that’s something. | 太好了 |
[28:37] | Not enough. | 还不够 |
[28:40] | You know, in homicide, the stakes are high, | 在凶案组 风险很大 |
[28:43] | but…not like this. | 但是 不像这样 |
[28:49] | I just… | 我 |
[28:52] | I don’t know how I’m gonna face her family today. | 我不知道今天该怎么面对她的家人 |
[28:56] | Well, Maura, you may not have the answer, | 莫拉 你或许现在没有解决办法 |
[28:57] | but you’re the perfect doctor for that baby. | 但你是最适合那个宝宝的医生 |
[29:01] | How’s that? | 为什么 |
[29:03] | Because the work that you’re doing | 因为你现在正做的事 |
[29:04] | takes compassion and courage, | 需要同情心和勇气 |
[29:06] | and that’s what that family needs right now. | 而这正是那家人现在需要的 |
[29:19] | What am I gonna do when you’re not here? | 要是没有你在这里 我该怎么办 |
[29:22] | You’ll pick up the phone. | 拿起电话 |
[29:24] | – As will I. – It’s not the same. | -我也会的 -那不一样 |
[29:26] | No, it’s not. | 确实不一样 |
[29:30] | But we’ll get through it, like we always do. | 但我们会熬过去的 一如既往 |
[29:32] | Together? | 一起 |
[29:34] | I was gonna say “with wine.” | 我本来要说”喝着酒” |
[29:38] | But…yeah. | 不过 是的 |
[29:41] | Together. | 一起 |
[29:50] | Still working on the connection between our victims. | 还在调查受害者之间的联系 |
[29:52] | Each of them disappeared in the last few months, | 每个人都是在过去几周内失踪 |
[29:54] | but there were no missing-persons reports filed for any of them. | 但是都没有被上报为失踪人口 |
[29:56] | Transients? | 旅客 |
[29:57] | Not homeless, but they did move around a lot. | 并非无家可归 不过他们确实经常四处活动 |
[30:00] | So disappearing wouldn’t be a red flag | 所以失踪并不会让认识他们的人 |
[30:02] | for people that knew them. | 视为危险信号 |
[30:04] | Did they know each other? | 他们互相认识吗 |
[30:05] | Not that I can tell. | 据我所查不是 |
[30:07] | Looks like their cellphone records | 似乎他们的手机记录里 |
[30:08] | have exactly one number in common. | 恰好有同一个号码 |
[30:10] | I’m running the reverse trace now. | 我现在正在反向追踪 |
[30:12] | Please be Sam Mason. | 拜托一定要是山姆·梅森 |
[30:16] | They’re models? | 他们是模特 |
[30:17] | If our killer targeted young, attractive people in the area, | 如果凶手是以此地年轻有魅力的人为目标 |
[30:20] | a modeling agency would be filled with victims. | 模特经纪公司里到处都是受害者 |
[30:22] | And we don’t know who he is yet. | 而且我们还不知道凶手是谁 |
[30:24] | So a lot of people are still in danger. | 所以很多人还处于危险中 |
[30:25] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[30:30] | My models mostly book print work — | 我这里的模特们大都做平面广告 |
[30:33] | catalogs, brochures. | 产品目录 宣传册等 |
[30:35] | They go to New York or L.A. if they have higher aspirations. | 如果他们有更高的追求 会去纽约或洛杉矶 |
[30:38] | So it’s normal for your clients to just disappear, | 所以你的客户随便消失很常见 |
[30:40] | like these three? | 就像这三个一样 |
[30:41] | Well, they stop checking in, I assume they moved on. | 他们不再出现 我就以为他们是离开了 |
[30:44] | It happens every day. | 这事每天都会发生 |
[30:45] | Is there any other information that you can give us | 你还有其他有关这三个人的信息吗 |
[30:47] | about these three — something they had in common, | 一些他们的共同点 |
[30:49] | a reason why someone might target them? | 或是有人会以他们为目标的原因 |
[30:52] | Well, Ben booked a high-end car campaign. | 本做些高端汽车活动 |
[30:55] | Greta is my swimsuit girl. | 格利塔是泳衣女孩 |
[30:57] | And Anne was a domestic diva — | 安娜是家居女王 |
[31:00] | diapers, cleaning products, that sort of thing. | 尿片 清洁产品之类的 |
[31:03] | We’re gonna need the information | 我们需要所有你让 |
[31:04] | on all the meetings and auditions you sent them on. | 他们参加过的会议或试镜的信息 |
[31:06] | – Sure. – Also an employee list — | -好的 -还有一份员工名单 |
[31:08] | anyone they might have crossed paths with here. | 所有他们在这里可能遇到过的人 |
[31:11] | I hate to think of my people in danger. | 我都不敢想我的人处于危险中 |
[31:23] | Hello, everyone. | 你们好 |
[31:26] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[31:27] | Uh, they said that you ordered more tests? | 他们说你安排了更多测试 |
[31:29] | Yes — hemoglobin and bilirubin. | 是的 血红素和胆红素 |
[31:31] | We need to monitor how her condition is advancing. | 我们需要观察她身体状况的改善情况 |
[31:36] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[31:37] | Yes, Dr. Isles? | 什么事 艾尔斯医生 |
[31:38] | When were these samples drawn? | 这是什么时候取的样 |
[31:40] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[31:42] | Do another blood draw. | 再抽一次血 |
[31:43] | I also need a cortisol analysis and another liter of fluid. | 还需要皮质醇分析以及再一升溶液 |
[31:47] | And please call Dr. Harris at the hospital. | 打电话给医院的哈里斯医生 |
[31:48] | Tell him I’m bringing a patient in immediately. | 告诉他我会即刻送去一位病人 |
[31:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:51] | W-What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[31:53] | Well, it’s too — too soon to say, | 现在还不好说 |
[31:56] | but seems to be some marked improvement in some crucial factors. | 不过看起来是一些关键要素有了显著改善 |
[32:00] | – It’s happening. – I’m sorry? | -发生了 -什么 |
[32:02] | You brought us our miracle. | 你给我们带来了奇迹 |
[32:20] | Well, they’re all gorgeous. That’s for sure. | 他们都很迷人 这是真的 |
[32:22] | Think that’s what got them killed? | 你觉得这是他们被害的原因 |
[32:25] | I don’t know. The agency records — that was a dead end? | 我不知道 经纪公司的记录没什么发现吗 |
[32:28] | These three never intersected on auditions | 这三个人试镜从无相交点 |
[32:30] | or booked the same job. | 也没做过同一份工作 |
[32:33] | I was hoping for a shampoo commercial | 我还希望会有一个洗发水广告 |
[32:35] | or a newspaper ad — something. | 或是报纸广告之类的 |
[32:42] | Like that. | 就像那个 |
[32:44] | Look — one, two, three. | 看 一 二 三 |
[32:47] | Are they all standing in the same place? | 他们都站在同一位置吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:51] | That’s the farmers market on Beacon Street. | 那是比肯街的农贸市场 |
[32:54] | Well, so that must mean that they used the same photographer. | 这就意味着他们的摄影师是同一个 |
[32:57] | If that’s true, they would have paid him for these shots. | 如果是真的 他们肯定付给他钱来拍照 |
[33:02] | Okay, let’s go through their bank accounts. | 我们来查下他们的银行账户 |
[33:03] | He’s got to be in there somewhere. | 他肯定在其中某个地方 |
[33:09] | I’m uncomfortable with this. Eddie’s a very private man. | 这样做我不舒服 艾迪是个很注重隐私的人 |
[33:12] | He’s also a number-one suspect in a murder investigation. | 他还是凶案调查的头号嫌疑人 |
[33:14] | Maybe we could just wait for him to return? | 或许我们可以等他回来 |
[33:17] | We’d prefer to do it our way. | 我们更喜欢我们的方式 |
[33:44] | – Trophies. – Yep. | -战利品 -是的 |
[33:47] | This guy’s whole M.O. is a slow death. | 这人整个作案手法就是缓慢死亡 |
[33:49] | Plenty of time to take pictures. | 有足够的时间来拍照 |
[33:52] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[33:56] | His calendar says he’s got a shoot booked right now. | 他的日程表显示他此刻就有个拍照预约 |
[33:58] | Farmers market’s a couple blocks from here. | 农贸市场离这里就几条街 |
[34:08] | Perfect. Now turn away from me and look back. | 完美 现在身子后转 回看镜头 |
[34:14] | It’s just, I have this mole. | 只是 我有个痣 |
[34:16] | Very easy to touch that up. | 很容易修饰掉 |
[34:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:19] | Let’s, uh, take these back to the studio. | 等我们拍完回摄影棚 |
[34:21] | I’ll show you how I do it. | 我给你演示怎么做 |
[34:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:33] | Police! | 警察 |
[34:38] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 闪开 闪开 |
[34:39] | Out of the way! | 闪开 |
[34:40] | Move, move, move, move! | 躲开 躲开 |
[34:51] | – You got him? – Yeah. | -抓住了 -是的 |
[34:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[34:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[34:56] | You know you’re gonna miss this part, right? | 你会想念这事的 对吧 |
[35:00] | Yeah. Yeah, I am. | 是啊 我会的 |
[35:04] | We’ve known Eddie for years. | 我们认识艾迪许多年了 |
[35:06] | His parents were killed in a car accident when he was 16. | 他父母在他16岁时遭遇车祸死亡 |
[35:10] | Sam looked out for him after that. | 那之后萨姆照看着他 |
[35:13] | Sounds like your brother had a big heart. | 听起来你哥哥心胸宽广 |
[35:18] | In his confession, | 艾迪在供词中 |
[35:20] | did Eddie say why Sam embalmed those victims, | 说萨姆为什么将尸体防腐 |
[35:22] | why he didn’t go to the police? | 他为什么没报警 |
[35:25] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[35:27] | Me? | 我 |
[35:28] | Eddie had told Sam that if he stopped helping him | 艾迪告诉山姆 他如果不帮忙 |
[35:30] | or if he went to the authorities, | 或者他去报警 |
[35:31] | then he would come after you. | 他就会对你下手 |
[35:35] | He was trying to protect me. | 他是想保护我 |
[35:36] | Yeah. Your brother loved you very much. | 对 你哥哥很爱你 |
[35:39] | I guess that’s the most important thing | 我想现在最重要的是 |
[35:41] | to hang on to right now. | 要牢记这一点 |
[35:44] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[35:46] | Sure. | 没事 |
[35:56] | Hey. You got my text. | 收到我的短信了 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:00] | I wasn’t sure you actually used that. | 没想到你竟然会用这个 |
[36:02] | All the time. | 一直都会 |
[36:03] | I got this app on my phone that tells me what’s overhead, | 手机应用提醒我天上有什么 |
[36:06] | and then I just use my handy telescope | 我就用这小巧好用的望远镜 |
[36:09] | to find it for myself. | 自己去搜寻 |
[36:11] | What are we looking at tonight? | 我们今晚看什么 |
[36:13] | Uh, Cassiopeia. | 仙后座 |
[36:16] | Ah, the African Queen. | 非洲女皇 |
[36:19] | Famously beautiful. | 美貌远扬 |
[36:21] | But Poseidon banished her into the sky for her vanity. | 波塞冬因为她的虚荣将她放逐天际 |
[36:27] | Seems like there’s worse punishments than being up there. | 好像有比放逐天际更残酷的惩罚 |
[36:31] | Oh, yeah. You’re right. | 对 没错 |
[36:32] | Prometheus gets his liver pecked out by a bird | 普罗米修斯的肝脏每天都会 |
[36:34] | every day for all of time. | 被鸟啄出 无休无止 |
[36:37] | Yeesh. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么什么都知道 |
[36:42] | – I like myths. – Yeah? | -我喜欢神话故事 -是吗 |
[36:44] | They’re epic, you know? | 堪比史诗 |
[36:46] | It’s all passion and romance | 充满激情 浪漫 |
[36:50] | and love that spans eternity. | 还有永恒的爱 |
[36:56] | This is great. | 这样真好 |
[36:58] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[37:01] | I agree. | 赞同 |
[37:06] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[37:09] | ‘Cause right now, looking at you under the stars… | 因为此刻看着星光下的你 |
[37:15] | I think the Greeks had it right. | 我觉得希腊人说得没错 |
[37:18] | What, about liver pecking? | 鸟啄肝脏吗 |
[37:19] | About eternity. | 是爱情永恒 |
[37:23] | I… | 我 |
[37:25] | I want us to be like this forever. | 我希望我们也能永远在一起 |
[37:30] | Nina Holiday… | 妮娜·霍乐迪 |
[37:34] | will you marry me? | 嫁给我好吗 |
[37:37] | – Yeah! – Yeah? | -好 -好 |
[37:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -好 -好啊 |
[37:53] | I forgot the rolls. | 我忘拿面包卷 |
[37:55] | – I got the rolls. – Okay. | -我拿了 -好 |
[37:56] | Okay, I need another beer. | 好 我得换一瓶啤酒 |
[37:58] | I got it. | 我去 |
[37:59] | Who gave him sugar? Ma? | 谁给他糖了 妈 |
[38:01] | I gave him some juice. | 我给他拿了点果汁 |
[38:03] | What kind of juice? | 哪种果汁 |
[38:05] | A…popsicle. | 冰棒 |
[38:06] | A popsicle? | 冰棒 |
[38:07] | Ma, you can’t give him a popsicle for dinner! | 妈 你不能给他冰棒当晚饭 |
[38:10] | Look, there need to be some ground rules | 听着 我们如果要在这住下去 |
[38:13] | if we’re gonna be living here. | 那就必须约法三章 |
[38:15] | You mean it? | 认真的吗 |
[38:17] | Yeah, the professor said yes. | 对 教授说是的 |
[38:19] | So, my daughter is gonna be out of harm’s way. | 那我女儿不会以身犯险 |
[38:22] | My grandson will be living right next door. | 我的外孙会住在隔壁 |
[38:25] | Wow. It’s a gift from heaven. | 简直是天赐的乐事啊 |
[38:28] | What about your son? | 你儿子怎么办 |
[38:29] | Yeah, what about your other son? | 对 你另一个儿子怎么办 |
[38:30] | Yeah, we’re gifts from heaven, too, right, Ma? | 我们也是天赐的乐事吧 老妈 |
[38:31] | Yeah, yeah. Shut it and eat your bucatini. | 对对 闭嘴吃你的通心长面吧 |
[38:39] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:41] | Oh. Yeah, I’m sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[38:43] | I’m just distracted. | 有点心烦意乱 |
[38:45] | The baby’s improving, right? | 孩子情况在好转吧 |
[38:47] | Yes — on every level. | 对 所有指标都在变好 |
[38:49] | And her labs are almost normal. | 各项检测也都差不多正常了 |
[38:52] | Most people would say that with a smile. | 多数人会满脸微笑地说这话 |
[38:55] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[38:56] | But it just doesn’t make sense, | 只是说不通啊 |
[38:58] | and I’m having a hard time accepting it. | 而且我也不太能接受 |
[39:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:05] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:06] | Where are we going? | 去哪里 |
[39:07] | Just a place I like to think. | 去我的思考圣地 |
[39:10] | Uh, we’ll be right back. Okay? | 我们很快回来 |
[39:12] | Uh, Ma, we’ll be right back. We’ll be right back. | 妈 我们很快回来 很快 |
[39:15] | Oh, yeah. Crouton hoops. Hit me. Hit me. | 好 面包丁投喂 扔吧 扔 |
[39:21] | – That was amazing. – Okay, cut it out, cut it out. | -真棒 -好了 别闹了 够了 |
[39:23] | Don’t let him — Don’t show him that. Come on. | 别让他 别让他看到 快别闹了 |
[39:25] | Terri, bring me the broom. | 特丽 把金雀花给我 |
[39:30] | I know I should just be happy, | 我知道自己该开心 |
[39:32] | and I’m. Ana is gonna live a long | 我也很开心 安娜也会 |
[39:34] | and healthy life. It’s just… | 长命百岁 只是 |
[39:36] | It bothers me that I can’t explain it. | 我烦心的是自己无法解释这一切 |
[39:39] | You know, Maura, some things don’t have an explanation. | 莫拉 有些事没法解释 |
[39:41] | Yeah, but the science was indisputable. | 对 但科学容不得争议 |
[39:42] | There was no reason to expect | 病情会好转 |
[39:44] | an improvement, much less a recovery. | 根本无法解释 更别说痊愈了 |
[39:45] | And yet it happened. | 可确实如此啊 |
[39:48] | Look, I’m not gonna say it was a miracle. | 我可不认为这是奇迹 |
[39:53] | Sometimes I like to…play a game, | 有时我喜欢玩个游戏 |
[39:54] | “What if it didn’t happen.” | 叫”假如这事没发生” |
[39:57] | For example, | 比如 |
[39:58] | what if my apartment didn’t burn down? | 假如我的公寓没被烧毁会怎样 |
[40:01] | Then you wouldn’t have moved into the professors’s townhouse. | 你就不会搬去教授别院 |
[40:03] | Exactly, and then Tommy and T.J. | 没错 汤米和TJ就不能 |
[40:06] | wouldn’t have a place to live that’s close to Ma. | 住到离妈妈很近的地方 |
[40:09] | I like this. Do another one. | 不错啊 再来一个 |
[40:12] | Okay… | 好 |
[40:15] | What if you didn’t have your brain injury? | 假如你头没受伤会怎样 |
[40:20] | If I hadn’t gotten hurt, then maybe I wouldn’t | 我如果没受伤 或许我不会 |
[40:24] | have pursued other experiences, like working at the clinic. | 去感受另一番生活 比如去诊所工作 |
[40:28] | Then the baby wouldn’t have had you there. | 那个孩子就遇不到你了 |
[40:31] | So, everything happens for a reason? | 所以 事出皆有因 |
[40:33] | Whether we can explain it or not. | 不论我们能否解释 |
[40:36] | We’re all…part of a bigger plan. | 我们都只是命运轨迹的一部分 |
[40:41] | A very unsicentific explanation. | 这解释非常不科学 |
[40:43] | Maybe, but it… | 可能吧 但是 |
[40:46] | helps me get through things. | 能帮我度过道道难关 |
[40:50] | – Like leaving home? – Yeah. | -比如离开家 -对 |
[40:53] | I’m gonna need more science | 我得再找点科学依据 |
[40:54] | to make myself feel better about that. | 自己心里才能好受些 |
[40:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:59] | Yeah, no, I got nothing. | 不 我没得可说了 |
[41:04] | I’m still not gonna say it was a miracle. | 我还是不认为这是奇迹 |
[41:08] | Doesn’t mean that wasn’t. | 这不代表那就不是奇迹 |