时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | ellaxinxin | 双子草 天蝎坦 不二兔子 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | ellaxinxin | 双子草 天蝎坦 不二兔子 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 天蝎团 别扭大菜 射手酸奶 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Reginamoon | 天蝎团 别扭大菜 射手酸奶 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:46] | Looks like we’re about 15 miles outside of Pendleton. | 看来我们离彭德尔顿只有24公里了 |
[00:49] | Not a moment too soon. | 越早到越好 |
[00:51] | I got to waz again. | 我又得小解了 |
[00:54] | Hey, what’s this guy doing? | 那家伙干什么呢 |
[00:59] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[01:01] | Out of the truck now! Get out! | 下车 快点 |
[01:04] | Please, don’t shoot! Please! | 求你 别开枪 求你 |
[01:22] | Take the rockets. | 拿走火箭 |
[01:24] | Leave the bodies. | 留下尸体 |
[01:28] | Got it. | 好嘞 |
[01:39] | Well, this is highly illegal. | 这可真合法啊 |
[01:41] | I’m simply expediting things through technological intervention. | 我只是在利用科技手段加速事情进展 |
[01:44] | You’re hacking into a site that charges for reservations | 你黑进了收费预定网站 |
[01:46] | to save the 20 bucks. | 好省20块钱 |
[01:48] | Nope. | 才不是 |
[01:48] | They were fully booked. | 他们订满了 |
[01:50] | Dinner for two at Escala? | 两人晚餐 还是在埃斯卡拉餐厅 |
[01:52] | One of the ten hottest spots in town. | 洛杉矶最火的十个餐厅之一 |
[01:54] | Yes, Walter, I would be happy to dine with you. | 没错 沃特 我很乐意跟你共进晚餐 |
[01:56] | Oh, nice try. | 想得美 |
[01:58] | It’s a business dinner. | 这是顿商务晚餐 |
[02:00] | Need to go over some office data entry protocol with Paige. | 我要跟佩吉商量一些办公室数据录入规章 |
[02:03] | You are taking Paige to a top L.A. eatery on Valentine’s Day? | 你要在情人节带佩吉去洛杉矶的顶级餐厅 |
[02:08] | Just one week after Drew signed a month-long contract | 而且据德鲁跟波特兰那边签约 |
[02:11] | to pitch in Portland. | 才一周 |
[02:12] | How convenient. | 真巧 |
[02:15] | Is Valentine’s this weekend? | 这周末是情人节吗 |
[02:16] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[02:17] | Should I get the extinguisher? | 我要去拿灭火器吗 |
[02:18] | ‘Cause your pants are on fire, liar, liar. | 因为你的裤子着火了呢 你个骗子 |
[02:20] | You don’t think Paige notices the timing? | 你以为佩吉不会发现这时机多巧吗 |
[02:21] | It is a business meeting. | 是顿商务晚餐 |
[02:24] | Valentine’s is a scam created by the greeting card industry. | 情人节只是贺卡行业发明的骗术 |
[02:28] | The only reason why I picked that place | 我之所以选那里 |
[02:29] | is because Paige mentioned it. | 是因为佩吉提到过 |
[02:31] | The cherry on top of the denial sundae. | 否认现实圣代顶上的樱桃 |
[02:34] | You’re being attentive to her wants. | 你如此在乎她的欲求 |
[02:36] | Good morning, guys. | 早啊 伙计们 |
[02:37] | – Paige. – Ms. Dineen. | -佩吉 -狄宁小姐 |
[02:39] | I brought donuts. | 我带了甜甜圈来 |
[02:40] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | It’s a date! | 这是约会 |
[02:46] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[02:47] | For dessert, you should order Phoenix dactylifera. | 甜点你该点枣椰子 |
[02:49] | Why? Because that’s the botanical name for dates? | 怎么 因为那是枣[约会]的学名吗 |
[02:51] | Yup. | 聪明 |
[02:52] | This conversation’s over. | 不跟你说了 |
[02:56] | What you got there, pal? | 那是什么啊 |
[02:58] | Nada. | 没什么 |
[03:00] | Hope you’re caffeinated! | 你们都喝饱咖啡了吧 |
[03:01] | ‘Cause it’s time to punch the clock. | 我们要开工了 |
[03:03] | Last night a weapons manufacturer was ambushed. | 昨晚 一家军火制造商被偷袭 |
[03:07] | A shipment of high-tech, | 一车高科技 |
[03:08] | lightweight, shoulder-launch rockets were stolen. | 轻型 肩扛式火箭被盗 |
[03:12] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[03:13] | Homeland has received intel that an arms dealer, | 国土安全部得到情报 一名军火商 |
[03:15] | who we only know as Christoph, is behind it. | 我们目前只知道他叫克里斯托夫 是幕后黑手 |
[03:18] | He’s never been photographed or I.D.’d. | 从未有人拍下过他的照片 或查清他真实身份 |
[03:19] | But he’s known to sell across the globe to Rwanda and Somalia | 但我们知道他向卢旺达和索马里贩售军火 |
[03:22] | Any weapon to suit your genocide needs, huh? | 所有配合种族屠杀的武器啊 |
[03:24] | This is a bad, bad man. | 这人很坏 |
[03:25] | Yes, and he’s stolen a very bad piece | 是啊 他还偷了样厉害的 |
[03:27] | of experimental hardware. | 试验性武器 |
[03:29] | These rockets have a range nine times | 这些导弹射程 |
[03:30] | the standard with laser guidance technology | 是常规火箭的九倍 有激光制导技术 |
[03:32] | that makes them impossible | 一旦目标锁定 |
[03:34] | to shake once they lock on target. | 几乎没法摆脱 |
[03:35] | All in the size of a Louisville Slugger. | 而且只有棒球棒那么大 |
[03:37] | So, if the rockets were stolen last night, | 如果火箭是昨晚被盗的 |
[03:39] | they’re already on the move. | 他们已经开始行动了 |
[03:40] | Correct, but we’ve traced them to the Port of Long Beach | 没错 但我们通过卫星图像 |
[03:42] | through satellite footage. | 追踪他们到长滩港口 |
[03:43] | So, you want us to identify the shipping container? | 你要我们找到那个集装箱吗 |
[03:46] | There is no shipping container. | 没用集装箱 |
[03:48] | Apparently Christoph is using a luxury cruise line as transport. | 克里斯托夫用了豪华邮轮来运输 |
[03:52] | He’s one of 100 passengers. | 他是100名宾客之一 |
[03:54] | The one percent of the one percent. | 一百个富人[百分之一]中的一个 |
[03:55] | Ride in style, avoid airport security. | 出行体面 避免机场安检 |
[03:57] | I want to be rich just once. | 我真想壕一把 |
[04:00] | Stop gambling. | 别再赌博了 |
[04:01] | Stop judging. | 别瞧不起我 |
[04:01] | So, if you think you know the boat he’s using, | 你既然能确定他登了哪艘船 |
[04:03] | go take him down. | 为什么不去抓他 |
[04:04] | We’re looking for a bigger fish. Not that simple. | 我们要更大的目标 没那么简单 |
[04:08] | Homeland wants us to hack into | 国土安全部要我们 |
[04:10] | the guidance system of each munition, | 入侵每个火箭的导航系统 |
[04:12] | and plant GPS tracking software | 植入定位追踪软件 |
[04:14] | so that we can find out who Christoph sells them to. | 好查明克里斯托夫的买家 |
[04:17] | So, there’s no time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[04:19] | Now… | 好了 |
[04:20] | who’s up for a little James Bond action? | 谁想当回007 |
[04:23] | Sweet. | 太棒 |
[04:24] | Cool. | 酷毙 |
[04:25] | Not me. | 不要 |
[04:26] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[04:28] | Now, I just have to save it with the virus I embedded and… | 我只需要保存好我嵌入的病毒 |
[04:33] | done! How long? | 好了 多久 |
[04:34] | 14 minutes and 32 seconds. | 14分钟32秒 |
[04:36] | I just downloaded the blueprints. | 我下载了蓝图 |
[04:38] | I’d say he’d put them near the engine room or cargo hold. | 他应该是把火箭放在了机房或货舱 |
[04:41] | It’s secluded. | 那里没人 |
[04:42] | You got 20 rockets to disarm in 14 minutes a pop. | 20枚火箭 14分钟一个 |
[04:45] | We’re never gonna get five hours alone. | 我们不可能有5小时单独作业时间 |
[04:47] | We won’t need it. | 不需要 |
[04:47] | These rockets are interfaced like a laptop, phone and tablet. | 这些火箭像笔记本 手机 平板一样有接口 |
[04:50] | I program one, they all link up disabled and trackable. | 我弄好一个 其他的会一起被黑且可被追踪 |
[04:53] | How do we get aboard? | 我们怎么上船 |
[04:54] | We go as passengers. | 作为乘客 |
[04:55] | It’s fully booked. | 订满了 |
[04:56] | But we can create a vacancy. | 但我们可以制造空位 |
[04:58] | Just got to find the right guy. | 只要找对人就行 |
[05:00] | Haven’t rich people ever heard of Legionnaire’s disease? | 有钱人都不知道军团病吗 |
[05:02] | Ahoy, mateys! | 好了 伙计们 |
[05:03] | It’s Chaz Bonesteel. | 是查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔 |
[05:05] | It must be a family name? | 这是一个姓吧 |
[05:06] | From what I see here, it’s the only name that matters. | 就我看来 这是唯一重要的名字 |
[05:09] | At 21, he invested his life savings | 21岁就把毕生积蓄 |
[05:12] | in land thought to be valueless. | 投资到大家认为分文不值的土地上 |
[05:14] | At now at 25, | 现在25岁的他 |
[05:15] | he’s worth nine figures | 身价达九位数 |
[05:18] | and at the epicenter of the oil shale boom. | 处于油页岩繁荣的中心 |
[05:21] | He’s considered an investment guru. | 大家把他视为投资大师 |
[05:23] | Oh, and intense about his privacy. | 也很注意保护自己的隐私 |
[05:25] | Known for not having a single photo online. | 网上没有他的一张照片 |
[05:26] | No one’s even sure what he looks like. | 没有人知道他长什么样 |
[05:28] | Okay, so what does that have do with us? | 这跟我们有什么关系 |
[05:30] | Well, he booked the Excelsior Suite for himself, his wife, Alissa, | 他给自己和妻子艾丽莎 贴身侍者和教练 |
[05:34] | their personal valet and trainer. | 预定了豪华套房 |
[05:36] | That’s four people. | 这就四个人了 |
[05:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:38] | Cabe, Sylvester, Paige, myself. | 凯布 希尔维斯特 佩吉和我 |
[05:41] | We’ll pose as them to get access to the boat. | 我们扮成他们上船 |
[05:43] | Okay, uh, here’s a shocker. | 有件事情 |
[05:45] | I don’t like boats. | 我不喜欢船 |
[05:47] | Primarily because they’re on the water. | 主要是因为船在水上 |
[05:49] | And I don’t like water. | 我不喜欢水 |
[05:50] | We’ll need three minutes to get up the plank, | 我们需要三分钟登上甲板 |
[05:52] | five to get to the bowels, | 五分钟到达内部 |
[05:54] | approximately five minutes to locate the weapons | 大约五分钟找到武器 |
[05:56] | and 14 minutes and 32 seconds to disarm and reprogram them. | 解除武器和重新编程需要14分32秒 |
[06:01] | That’s 27 minutes and 32 seconds. | 总共是27分32秒 |
[06:03] | So, we’ll be off the boat by the time it departs. | 所以我们能在船出发前离开 |
[06:06] | Besides you’re the only one of us that can pass for a 25-year-old. | 再说 我们中只有你长得像是25岁 |
[06:09] | Guess I’ll be the trainer. | 那我来就当教练了 |
[06:11] | Right. | 是啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你没开玩笑啊 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | You’ll be the trainer. I will be the valet. | 你是教练 我是侍者 |
[06:18] | Sylvester, you’ll be Chaz. | 希尔维斯特 你来当查尔兹 |
[06:19] | And, Paige, you’ll be Alissa. | 佩吉 你是艾丽莎 |
[06:21] | And the real Alissa and Chaz? | 那真正的艾丽莎和查尔兹呢 |
[06:23] | Aren’t they boarding in a few hours? | 他们几小时后不是也要上船吗 |
[06:24] | I’ll make a call. They’ll have a little trouble at customs | 我打一个电话 让他们从加拿大过来的时候 |
[06:26] | when they get in from Canada. | 在海关碰到一些问题 |
[06:27] | Walter, gear up. | 沃特 准备好 |
[06:28] | Happy, counterfeit some I.D.’s and tickets. | 乐乐 伪造一些证件和船票 |
[06:30] | Toby, put together a file of everything you can find on the Bonesteels. | 托比 找出你能找到关于博恩斯蒂尔的所有资料 |
[06:34] | And, Sly? | 希尔 |
[06:35] | The shirt’s not gonna cut it. | 你这身衣服可不行 |
[06:42] | In 2013, | 2013年 |
[06:43] | the Triumph Carnival fire left 4,000 passengers | 嘉年华凯旋号大火让四千名乘客 |
[06:47] | floating in the Gulf of Mexico. | 漂流在墨西哥湾 |
[06:48] | 2012– the Costa Concordia tragedy. | 2012年 协和号邮轮沉没 |
[06:51] | Not to mention a little film starring Leonardo DiCaprio | 更不用说莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥主演的 |
[06:53] | – and a giant boat? – Okay. | -那部巨型邮轮的电影了 -好吧 |
[06:55] | We’ll be in and out in 20 minutes. | 我们上去20分钟就下来了 |
[06:56] | Hello! Hi! Welcome to Pacific west Cruises. | -你好 -您好 欢迎来到西太平洋邮轮 |
[07:00] | There are four of us. | 我们有四个人 |
[07:03] | Mr. and Mrs. Bonesteel! | 博恩斯蒂尔先生和太太 |
[07:05] | We are thrilled to welcome you aboard. | 非常高兴大驾光临 |
[07:08] | Thrilled to be here. | 很高兴能来 |
[07:09] | The VIP cocktail reception is on the Lido deck. | 贵宾鸡尾酒宴在游泳池甲板 |
[07:12] | – Wonderful, we’ll be in our room, so… – No. We will do | -很好 我们回房间就好了 -不 |
[07:14] | what we normally do, Chaz. | 我们要按老样子来 查尔兹 |
[07:15] | Where is the Lido deck? | 游泳池甲板怎么走 |
[07:17] | The Lido deck is the top deck. | 游泳池甲板在最顶层 |
[07:18] | Wonderful. Top deck above it all. | 太好了 偏偏是在最顶层 |
[07:21] | 20 minutes. | 20分钟 |
[07:22] | The clock starts now. | 计时开始 |
[07:27] | Tickets? | 请出示船票 |
[07:33] | Took us substantially longer to board than we estimated. | 登船时间比我们预计的长了很多 |
[07:36] | Blame the inefficient cruise line. | 要怪就怪没效率的邮轮公司 |
[07:39] | We still got to locate the rockets, | 还是要找到火箭 |
[07:40] | disarm them and get off the ship. | 将其解除 然后离开这艘船 |
[07:41] | And we’re way behind. | 已经拖太久了 |
[07:42] | Yeah. No, I’m working on it. | 我在想办法 |
[07:44] | My software can test whether the rockets are reachable across an IP network, | 我的软件可以检测火箭能不能通过IP网络操控 |
[07:49] | thus creating a traceable ping for lack of a better word. | 创造一个可追踪的Ping 我也不知道怎么解释好 |
[07:51] | So, where the hell’s the ping? | Ping在哪里呢 |
[07:53] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:00] | We’ve got company. | 有人来了 |
[08:06] | Everything looks good. | 看上去没问题 |
[08:07] | Pressure readouts are normal. | 压力指数正常 |
[08:09] | I’ll run a systems check just to be safe. | 保险起见我再做一遍系统检查 |
[08:11] | It’ll just take a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[08:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[08:13] | You’re calculating this into your 20 minutes, right? | 你估计的20分钟里算上这种情况了吧 |
[08:16] | We’re minutes from the boat leaving. | 离开船只有几分钟了 |
[08:17] | Can’t you, uh, | 你就不能 |
[08:18] | put him in a sleeper hold or… something? | 给他锁个喉把他打昏什么的 |
[08:23] | Someone will find him and alert the boat and the bad guys. | 会有人发现他 然后惊动船员和那些坏人 |
[08:26] | Just sit tight. | 等一等 |
[08:27] | Captain, we’re all clear down here. | 船长 下面没问题 |
[08:29] | Roger. | 收到 |
[08:30] | See? | 看到没 |
[08:32] | Patience. | 要有耐心 |
[08:34] | Securing the bulkhead. | 锁定舱壁 |
[08:36] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[08:37] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听起来不太好 |
[08:45] | Hold on, hold… | 等等 |
[08:51] | Can you get us out of here? | 你能把我们弄出去吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I can. | 可以 |
[08:54] | But by the time I do, | 但等我们出去了 |
[08:56] | we’ll be in the middle of the Pacific. | 船估计已经到大西洋中间了 |
[08:59] | Paige! | 佩吉 |
[09:01] | That was the “Get off the boat” Noise. | 那个声音意味着我们要下船了 |
[09:03] | Where the hell are they?! | 他们人呢 |
[09:16] | Oh, this is not good! | 这下完蛋了 |
[09:18] | I am on a boat! | 我现在在船上 |
[09:19] | In the middle of the ocean! | 行驶在大海中 |
[09:20] | Have you seen the movie Open Water?! | 你看过《战栗汪洋》那部电影吗 |
[09:22] | Those people were stranded in shark-infested waters. | 电影里的人是被困在鲨鱼遍布的海域里 |
[09:24] | You’re on a luxury cruise boat. | 你这是在豪华邮轮上 |
[09:25] | Paige, I can’t swim. | 佩吉 我不会游泳 |
[09:28] | Maybe you can’t. | 也许你不会 |
[09:30] | But Chaz Bonesteel can. | 但查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔会 |
[09:31] | In fact, Chaz Bonesteel | 实际上 查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔 |
[09:33] | is a champion swimmer. | 是游泳健将 |
[09:34] | And Chaz Bonesteel | 而且查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔 |
[09:35] | can keep it together. | 为人镇定沉稳 |
[09:39] | Come on, Walter, I’ve seen you diffuse bombs faster than this. | 快点 沃特 你拆弹的速度都比这块 |
[09:42] | It’s a simple door pane. | 这只是个简单的门锁 |
[09:43] | I’m trying to open the bulkhead door | 我要在不让任何人发现的情况下 |
[09:46] | without alerting anyone that we’re down here. | 打开舱壁门 |
[09:48] | Can you give me a minute? | 就不能给我点时间吗 |
[09:49] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[09:53] | Oh, geez! | 天呐 |
[09:55] | Ralph, are you okay? | 拉尔夫 你还好吗 |
[09:56] | I think I’m sick. | 我好像生病了 |
[09:57] | Ms. Dineen, he has the chills pretty bad. | 狄宁女士 他一直在发冷 |
[10:00] | teeth were actually chattering. | 冷得牙齿都不停打颤 |
[10:01] | Okay, well, I’m a little… | 好吧 我现在有点… |
[10:04] | unavailable right now. | 走不开 |
[10:05] | Uh, I’ll have to have Toby and Happy pick you up. | 我得让托比和乐乐去接你 |
[10:08] | All right, honey? | 好吗 亲爱的 |
[10:09] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[10:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:15] | Would Chaz be worried that everything’s going to hell? | 所有事都要搞砸了 查尔兹会担心吗 |
[10:22] | Appreciate it, nurse. | 谢谢你 护士小姐 |
[10:23] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[10:24] | Feel better, Ralph. | 早日康复 拉尔夫 |
[10:26] | It’s a bummer you’re feeling sick. | 你生病了一定很难受吧 |
[10:31] | You know, when you get the chills, | 知道吗 发冷意味着 |
[10:32] | it means your body’s fighting an infection. | 你的身体正在对抗病毒感染 |
[10:43] | 斯隆亲启 拉尔夫 | |
[10:56] | A knapsack full of ice packs | 你用一背包的冰块 |
[10:57] | to make your teeth chatter? | 让自己冻得牙齿都打颤吗 |
[11:00] | I’ve seen you hack a thermometer, Ralph. | 我可见识过你篡改体温计的高招呢 拉尔夫 |
[11:02] | This is amateur hour. | 你这招太次了 |
[11:03] | I had limited resources. | 我手上资源不足 |
[11:10] | Where the hell have you been? | 你们刚才去哪了 |
[11:11] | We’re out to sea. | 我们都出海了 |
[11:12] | What exactly is the plan here? | 现在有什么计划 |
[11:13] | Well, once we locate and reprogram the rockets, | 我们找到并且修改好火箭的发射设置后 |
[11:16] | we’ll ride on to the first stop in Cancun. | 就能在第一个停靠站坎昆下船 |
[11:17] | Homeland agents will meet us | 国土安全部的特工会和我们汇合 |
[11:19] | and get us across the border. | 带我们越境回国 |
[11:21] | My God, the kid’s green. | 天呐 这孩子脸都绿了 |
[11:23] | Okay, let’s all get our comms in. | 大伙先把耳机带上 |
[11:26] | Link them up, come on. | 可以连线了 快点 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna call Happy, make sure that she’s connected. | 我得打给乐乐 确保她也在线上 |
[11:29] | This whole thing has not gone according to plan, | 这事没有按计划进行 |
[11:31] | so we need to make sure that we stay in constant communication. | 所以我们得时刻保持通讯畅通 |
[11:36] | Listen, keep an eye on the kid. | 听着 好好看着这孩子 |
[11:38] | Get him to lie down or something, and whatever you do, | 让他躺下休息 无论如何 |
[11:40] | don’t leave this room and don’t talk to anyone. | 不要离开这房间 不要和任何人说话 |
[11:43] | I’m gonna call Happy, | 我要打给乐乐 |
[11:44] | find out why it was so difficult to get a signal in the hull. | 弄清楚为什么在船上那么难收到信号 |
[11:47] | Keep you posted. | 有进展了告诉你们 |
[11:49] | Mr. and Mrs. Bonesteel? | 博恩斯蒂尔先生 夫人 |
[11:51] | Paige, come answer it. | 佩吉 过来开门 |
[11:58] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:58] | Mrs. Bonesteel. | 博恩斯蒂尔夫人 |
[11:59] | I’m Captain Steven Caine. | 我是船长 斯蒂芬·凯恩 |
[12:00] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[12:01] | I wanted to personally invite you | 我想亲自来邀请您 |
[12:03] | and Mr. Bonesteel to join me at my table for lunch. | 以及博恩斯蒂尔先生和我共进午餐 |
[12:05] | Oh, the captain’s table, that sounds lovely. | 与船长共进午餐吗 我们很乐意 |
[12:07] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[12:08] | Many people are very excited | 很多人都非常希望 |
[12:09] | about dining with Mr. Bonesteel. | 能与博恩斯蒂尔先生一同用餐 |
[12:12] | Good, now I have to have lunch. | 好极了 现在还得去吃午餐 |
[12:16] | Okay, so we meet back at the room | 各自任务完成后 |
[12:19] | after our respective missions, okay? | 我们回房间集合 好吗 |
[12:20] | – And, uh, Sly, please, uh, try to lay off the Dramamine. – Walter? | -希尔 别吃太多茶苯海明 -沃特 |
[12:24] | That’s an ex. | 前女友 |
[12:25] | Handle it fast. | 快点处理掉 |
[12:28] | Are you working on the ship? | 你在船上工作吗 |
[12:30] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[12:31] | I am, uh, currently, uh, working. | 我的确 正在工作中 |
[12:34] | Tech support on a cruise is a nice step up. | 游艇的技术人员这活不错嘛 |
[12:37] | Well, you know what they say. Onward and upward. | 人们不常说嘛 风水轮流转 |
[12:40] | Walter, we are going to lunch. | 沃特 我们得去吃午餐了 |
[12:43] | Meet my dad at the shuffleboard. | 我和爸爸在圆盘游戏那等你 |
[12:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:47] | Is that woman the waitress? | 那女人不是服务员吗 |
[12:49] | From that diner you used to take me to? | 在你常带我去的那家餐馆工作那个 |
[12:52] | Yes, she did, uh, | 是的 她的确 |
[12:54] | work there for a while. | 在那工作过一段时间 |
[12:55] | So she’s here with you? | 她和你一起来的吗 |
[12:56] | Are-are you two dating? | 你们俩在交往吗 |
[12:58] | No, we work together. | 不是 我们是同事 |
[13:01] | Oh, the waitress is a tech expert, too. | 那个女服务员也是技术人员吗 |
[13:03] | Come on, Walter. | 拜托 沃特 |
[13:05] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[13:07] | The truth is | 实际上 |
[13:09] | we work for the government. | 我们都在为政府工作 |
[13:11] | The government? | 政府吗 |
[13:13] | You expect me to believe that? | 你觉得我会相信吗 |
[13:16] | Janice! | 詹尼斯 |
[13:17] | Come here; there’s someone I want you to meet. | 过来 我介绍个人给你认识 |
[13:19] | My fiance. | 那是我未婚夫 |
[13:22] | Enjoy the cruise, Walt. | 在游艇上玩得开心 沃特 |
[13:34] | Happy, the signal’s still jumping around. | 乐乐 这信号还是很不稳定 |
[13:36] | The girders are just steel alloy. | 大梁的材质是钢合金 |
[13:38] | They shouldn’t be interfering with the signal. | 应该不会影响信号才对 |
[13:40] | Yeah, well, I’m down here, and I’m telling you, | 我现在就在舱内 可以明确告诉你 |
[13:42] | I can’t get a proper signal. | 我收不到稳定的信号 |
[13:43] | Calm down. I’m trying to find an answer. | 冷静 我在找原因 |
[13:45] | Excuse me, I am perfectly calm. | 不好意思 我十分冷静 |
[13:47] | Yeah, you sound perfectly calm. | 好吧 你听起来有够”冷静”的 |
[13:49] | Enough. | 够了 |
[13:51] | This thing’s echoing in my ear | 你们俩像小孩子一样拌嘴 |
[13:52] | from you two acting like children. | 在我耳朵里都有回音了 |
[13:53] | Get it together. | 专心工作 |
[13:55] | Echo? | 回音 |
[13:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:00] | That’s it, Walt. | 没错 沃特 |
[14:01] | There’s got to be a hollow space located in the hull somewhere | 船舱内某个地方肯定有一个中空的空间 |
[14:04] | that’s causing the signal to bounce around like an echo | 使得信号在船体颠簸时像回声一样 |
[14:06] | whenever the boat swells. | 到处反射传播 |
[14:07] | Yes, there should be a crawlspace above you. | 没错 你头顶上方应该有个狭小的通道 |
[14:09] | Eight, maybe ten feet up? | 大概离你两到三米 |
[14:16] | Oh, yeah, I see it. Hold that. | 我看到了 拿着 |
[14:21] | Yeah, they’re here. | 的确在这边 |
[14:23] | Hand it to me. | 递给我 |
[14:26] | Oh, Cabe, Happy was right. | 凯布 乐乐说得对 |
[14:30] | They’re here. | 就在这边 |
[14:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:32] | Enjoy. | 祝您用餐愉快 |
[14:35] | Mr. Bonesteel, | 博恩斯蒂尔先生 |
[14:36] | I read the article where you mentioned | 我看了你写的那篇文章 |
[14:38] | seared frog legs were a particular favorite of yours. | 称你无比钟爱烤青蛙腿 |
[14:42] | So I had some flown in. | 所以我特地为您准备了一些 |
[14:43] | Here you are. | 请用 |
[14:48] | Chaz just… | 查尔兹他… |
[14:50] | loves his amphibious meats. | 就喜欢吃两栖动物的肉 |
[14:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | You almost done? | 你快弄好了吗 |
[15:06] | I’m only a few minutes in. | 我才弄了几分钟 |
[15:08] | Besides, it’s dark in here. | 再说这边光线太暗了 |
[15:10] | You got 197 IQ, | 你智商高达197 |
[15:11] | and you don’t know how to operate a flashlight? | 还不知道怎么用手电筒吗 |
[15:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[15:15] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:18] | Just a little lost. | 我只是迷路了 |
[15:21] | Lost, huh? | 迷路了吗 |
[15:22] | Down here in the cargo hold? | 迷路会晃到货舱里来吗 |
[15:23] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[15:25] | On your knees now. | 现在给我跪下 |
[15:27] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:30] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[15:36] | Who you working for? | 你是谁的人 |
[15:40] | I said, who do you work for? | 我问你 你是谁的人 |
[15:43] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我可不会再重复一遍 |
[15:59] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:59] | Our cover’s blown. | 我们暴露了 |
[16:01] | In a few minutes, | 过不了多久 |
[16:01] | whoever he’s working for | 这家伙的头头 |
[16:02] | is gonna be looking for us. | 就会来抓我们了 |
[16:04] | Oh, we don’t have enough time. | 我们没时间了 |
[16:06] | Forget about installing the GPS. | 别想着安装定位装置了 |
[16:08] | Just deactivate the damn things. | 把那破玩意解除了就好 |
[16:10] | Grab them and go. | 带上那些东西快走吧 |
[16:11] | Chaz, when did you know | 查尔兹 你是什么时候知道 |
[16:14] | that you’d made it? | 你成功了呢 |
[16:22] | Tell them the story… | 告诉他们那个故事 |
[16:24] | Chaz. | 查尔兹 |
[16:29] | My grandfather once took me ice fishing. | 以前我祖父带我去冰钓 |
[16:33] | And we dropped our lines and we waited, | 我们放下鱼线后就一直在等 |
[16:34] | but I was impatient. | 但我等得不耐烦了 |
[16:41] | So I said to my grandfather, | 于是就问我的祖父 |
[16:42] | “Grandfather, | 爷爷 |
[16:44] | my feet are frozen and I’d like to go home, please.” | 我的脚都冻僵了 我想回家 |
[16:52] | And he said, “Son, grandson, | 他说 我的孩子啊 |
[16:55] | “When your feet are frozen, | 你的双脚冻僵之时 |
[16:57] | “That is when the fish | 正是那些鱼儿 |
[17:00] | are the warmest.” | 最温暖之时啊 |
[17:05] | Excuse me, Captain. | 不好意思 船长 |
[17:10] | If you’ll all excuse me, I have a call I have to take. | 实在不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[17:15] | Excuse me, sir, your next course. | 不好意思 先生 您的菜来了 |
[17:21] | Escargot. | 焗蜗牛 |
[17:23] | Oh, that’s a lot of snails. | 这么多蜗牛 |
[17:24] | Please, no. | 行行好吧 |
[17:26] | There’s some light over here. | 这边有点光 |
[17:30] | – Here, hold that. – Yeah. | -拿着这个 -好的 |
[17:33] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[17:37] | This is your captain. | 我是船长 |
[17:38] | All passengers report immediately | 请所有乘客立即 |
[17:40] | – to the casino on the main deck. – No, that’s not good. | -集中到主板上的赌场内 -大事不妙 |
[17:42] | – Thank you. – Put the ship into idle. | -谢谢 -他要召集所有人 |
[17:43] | That’s no coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[17:45] | They can’t find us, | 他们找不到我们 |
[17:45] | so they’re going after the passengers. | 就要从乘客们下手 |
[17:48] | Please, keep coming in. | 请继续往里走 |
[17:49] | Yes, that’s it. Just this way, folks. | 没错 这边走 |
[17:51] | That’s right, right in here. | 没错 这边走 |
[17:52] | Do you think Chaz would find this odd? | 你认为查尔兹会觉得这样不对劲吗 |
[17:55] | Not sure, but I certainly do. | 不确定 但换我肯定能察觉出来 |
[17:56] | Plenty of room. | 地方很大 |
[17:58] | Please, please keep coming. That’s it. | 大家继续往里走 |
[17:59] | Yes, ma’am. Yes, I know. Make your way to the back of the room. | 是的 女士 我知道 请继续往里走 |
[18:02] | There is plenty of space for everyone. | 这里面空间很大 |
[18:05] | All is fine, nothing to worry about. | 没事 不用担心 |
[18:06] | I’m feeling very strange about this. | 我感觉好奇怪 |
[18:07] | They don’t look like ship security. | 他们看上去不像船上的安保人员 |
[18:09] | Why are they blocking the doors? | 他们为什么堵着门口 |
[18:12] | All right, everyone, please, | 好了 大家注意 |
[18:13] | do not panic. | 不要惊慌 |
[18:14] | Everything is going to be absolutely fine. | 一切都没问题 |
[18:22] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 船长 |
[18:25] | I’ll take it from here. | 这边交给我吧 |
[18:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[18:30] | if you want to live, | 要是想活命 |
[18:33] | there’s one thing that you need to understand. | 就得明白一件事 |
[18:35] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:37] | This is my ship now. | 现在这艘船是我的了 |
[18:48] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[18:50] | Electronic devices in the bag. | 电子设备都扔到包里来 |
[18:52] | In the bag. | 扔进来 |
[18:55] | We searched the ship. | 我们搜过船了 |
[18:56] | This is everyone on board. | 所有人都在这里了 |
[18:58] | I looked for the rockets; they’re not where we left them. | 我去找火箭时发现不见了 不在原来的地方 |
[18:59] | Cell phone in the bag! | 手机都扔到袋子里 |
[19:01] | Cell phone in the bag now, lady! | 手机都扔到袋子里 小姐 |
[19:06] | Do I have everyone’s attention? | 所有人都注意了吗 |
[19:13] | One of you knows where my cargo is. | 你们其中有一人知道我的货在哪 |
[19:16] | I intend to get it back. | 我准备拿回来 |
[19:18] | This is a passenger manifest. | 这是一份乘客名单 |
[19:21] | So, | 所以 |
[19:22] | if you cannot produce an identification | 如果你的身份 |
[19:24] | that’s on this list, | 与名单上的不符 |
[19:27] | well then, | 那么 |
[19:28] | today is not your lucky day. | 你今天可不怎么走运 |
[19:31] | Roger that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[19:32] | We’ll be prepared. | 我们会准备好的 |
[19:34] | Navy’s sending a military copter | 海军正在派一架军事直升机 |
[19:36] | to handle the hostage situation. | 来处理这起人质事件 |
[19:37] | They’re linking up our comms, | 他们和我们通讯连线了 |
[19:38] | but if those goons find us, | 但假如这些暴徒发现了我们 |
[19:39] | they can’t have live rockets with helicopters approaching. | 他们不会允许直升机靠近激活的火箭的 |
[19:42] | I’m almost done. | 我快搞定了 |
[19:45] | Walter, where are you? | 沃特 你在哪 |
[19:47] | We got caught in the bowels of the ship. | 我们在轮船内部被人发现了 |
[19:48] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[19:49] | We are in the casino. | 我们在赌场里 |
[19:50] | Christoph is reading the manifest, | 克里斯托夫正在看乘客清单 |
[19:52] | and once he gets to Bonesteel, | 一旦他查到了博恩斯蒂尔那儿 |
[19:54] | we are in big trouble. | 我们就有大麻烦了 |
[19:55] | The laminate that Happy used on both of our I.D.’s | 乐乐用在我俩身份证上的层压板 |
[19:57] | is only a few hours old, | 是几小时前刚刚做出来的 |
[19:59] | and if he shines a light on it, | 假如他用光一照 |
[20:00] | it’ll read as fake. | 就会发现是假证了 |
[20:01] | Time frame? | 你们还有多长时间 |
[20:02] | Well, okay, statistically, | 好吧 从数据上看 |
[20:04] | B is the fifth most common start to a surname, | “B”是第五常用的姓氏开头 |
[20:06] | and A is the twelfth. | 而”A”是第十二 |
[20:08] | How much time, Sylvester? | 到底有多长时间 希尔维斯特 |
[20:09] | Okay, three minutes, tops. | 好吧 三分钟 最多 |
[20:12] | New plan. | 新计划 |
[20:13] | You have to finish disarming the rockets first. | 你必须先把火箭解除了 |
[20:15] | We don’t have enough time. | 我们时间不够了 |
[20:16] | The rockets will take another four minutes. | 解除火箭还要四分钟 |
[20:18] | Paige and Sylvester will be dead in three. | 而佩吉和希尔维斯特三分钟之后就要死了 |
[20:21] | What the hell do we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[20:24] | Grab me a beer. | 给我拿瓶啤酒 |
[20:26] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[20:30] | I wanted to give Sloan a valentine, | 我想要送斯隆一张情人节贺卡 |
[20:32] | but Jason gave her one first. | 但是杰森先送给她了 |
[20:34] | Ralphie boy, you got to be persistent. | 拉小夫 你得有毅力 |
[20:36] | There are some girls who don’t know a good thing | 当好东西摆在眼前时 |
[20:38] | when it’s right in front of them, | 有一些女孩并不能识别出来 |
[20:39] | no matter how many times it has been offered. | 无论你给了她们多少次机会 |
[20:45] | You and Sloan are friends, right, Ralph? | 你和斯隆是朋友 对吧 拉尔夫 |
[20:49] | Well, maybe she doesn’t want to jeopardize your friendship. | 也许她只是不想毁掉你俩的友谊 |
[20:53] | Maybe she’s never had a best friend like you before | 也许之前她从没有过像你这样的死党 |
[20:57] | and that probably means a lot to her. | 而这也许对她意义重大 |
[21:00] | So don’t take it personally. | 所以别觉得这是针对你 |
[21:03] | You just have to be patient. | 你只需耐心一点 |
[21:04] | How patient? Like, if you had to put a time frame on it. | 要多耐心 有期限吗 |
[21:07] | I really don’t know what we’re talking about anymore. | 我真不知道我们现在在讨论的是什么了 |
[21:20] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[21:21] | We have a situation here. | 我们这儿有情况了 |
[21:22] | All the passengers have been taken hostage, | 所有乘客都被当成人质了 |
[21:24] | Including Paige and Sylvester. | 包括佩吉和希尔维斯特 |
[21:26] | So I need you to find a spot in the hull | 所以我需要你在船体上帮我找到一个点 |
[21:30] | where I can access the ship’s intercom. | 让我能连上船只的内部通讯 |
[21:35] | Okay, I’m in the ship’s broadcasting system. | 好的 我现在进入了轮船的广播系统 |
[21:38] | What are you up to? | 你打算干什么 |
[21:39] | There’s no intercom down here, | 底下这里没有内部通讯系统 |
[21:40] | So I’m building one. | 所以我要建一个 |
[21:42] | If we’re gonna negotiate with our captors, | 假如我们要和绑匪交涉 |
[21:44] | we have to able to talk to them first. | 我们得先跟他们通上话 |
[21:45] | Grab that; let’s go. | 拿上那个 我们走 |
[21:48] | It should be on your left side. | 应该在你的左边 |
[21:49] | Here it is, here it is. | 在这里 在这里 |
[21:51] | Ah, thank you, happy. | 谢谢你 乐乐 |
[21:54] | Once we get a current, | 一旦有了电流 |
[21:57] | the can will act as a microphone. | 啤酒罐就能起到麦克风的作用 |
[22:00] | I’ll have it broadcast over every speaker on the ship. | 我会以此连结船上的广播系统 |
[22:03] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[22:05] | Okay, Walter, you have approximately 30 seconds | 好了 沃特 你大约还有30秒 |
[22:07] | until they call Bonesteel. | 他们就要叫到博恩斯蒂尔了 |
[22:10] | They will kill me and Paige. | 他们会杀了我和佩吉的 |
[22:13] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[22:14] | There’s no hiding once it’s done. | 一旦你这么做了 就暴露了 |
[22:16] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[22:17] | Barclay, Phineas. | 巴克利 菲尼亚斯 |
[22:23] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[22:24] | When he sees our IDs, | 一旦他们看到我们的身份证 |
[22:25] | he’ll know that they’re bogus. | 就会发现是假的 |
[22:28] | Bonesteel… | 博恩斯蒂尔 |
[22:31] | Alissa. | 艾丽莎 |
[22:38] | Alissa Bonesteel. | 艾丽莎·博恩斯蒂尔 |
[22:39] | Just stay right here, okay? | 你就待着别动 好吗 |
[22:45] | It’s okay, come here. | 没事的 过来 |
[22:50] | I will put a bullet in her ponytail | 假如艾丽莎·博恩斯蒂尔女士不出来的话 |
[22:54] | if ms. Alissa bonesteel does not step forward. | 我就要朝她的马尾辫开上一枪了 |
[22:56] | I am! | 我就是 |
[22:58] | I… I am… | 我…我就是… |
[23:01] | Alissa Bonesteel. | 艾丽莎·博恩斯蒂尔 |
[23:07] | Trouble hearing? | 你耳朵聋了吗 |
[23:10] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[23:11] | I’m just scared | 我只是很害怕 |
[23:12] | because I left my ID in my room. | 因为我把身份证落在房间里了 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna take a wild guess | 让我猜一猜 |
[23:25] | that you know where my cargo is. | 你知道我的货在哪里 |
[23:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:34] | I don’t know– No, please, please. | 我不知道 不要 求你了 求你 |
[23:36] | I have a son. | 我有一个儿子 |
[23:39] | In three seconds. | 三秒之后 |
[23:40] | Your son will have no mother. | 你的儿子就要失去母亲了 |
[23:42] | And then… | 然后… |
[23:43] | I’m gonna pay him a visit. | 我也会去拜访一下他的 |
[23:45] | Release the hostages | 放了人质 |
[23:46] | or I throw your rockets overboard. | 不然我就把你的火箭扔下船 |
[23:50] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我呢吗 |
[23:54] | All right, come on. | 好吧 过来 |
[24:03] | Yes, this is the man you stole from. | 是的 我就是火箭的主人 |
[24:05] | Who’s this, please? | 请问你是谁 |
[24:06] | My name is not important; what I have is. | 我的名字不重要 我手上的东西才重要 |
[24:09] | Correct. | 没错 |
[24:11] | But what I have is even more precious. | 但我手上的东西更珍贵 |
[24:17] | And I will kill them, | 我会杀了他们 |
[24:19] | one by one, | 一个接一个地杀 |
[24:20] | unless you bring me my weapons | 除非你把我的武器带来 |
[24:22] | immediately. | 马上 |
[24:25] | You give him those rockets | 你一把火箭给他 |
[24:26] | and he’ll shoot that rescue copter right out of the sky. | 他马上就会把救援直升机打下来 |
[24:30] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[24:31] | There has to be another vessel nearby. | 附近一定还有别的船只 |
[24:33] | Can you locate anything? | 能定位到吗 |
[24:34] | I’m looking. | 我正在找 |
[24:37] | You have five seconds to comply. | 你还有五秒钟 |
[24:39] | Hurry, Happy. | 快点 乐乐 |
[24:40] | Five… | 五 |
[24:41] | Four… | 四 |
[24:42] | No… | 不 |
[24:44] | A Japanese destroyer isn’t too far away. | 一艘日本驱逐舰离得不远 |
[24:46] | Three… | 三 |
[24:46] | Hack the destroyer’s control system. | 黑进驱逐舰的控制系统 |
[24:48] | Two… | 二 |
[24:50] | One. | 一 |
[24:50] | No, no, no, no…. | 不不不不 |
[24:52] | Okay, okay, okay! You win. | 好吧好吧 你赢了 |
[24:54] | Lido deck, five minutes, | 泳池甲板 五分钟 |
[24:55] | with the rockets. | 我们会带着火箭 |
[24:57] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[24:58] | Grab the captain. You… | 带上船长 你 |
[25:00] | Take Tennille. | 带上坦尼尔 |
[25:01] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:03] | Navy 6-4. | 海军6-4 |
[25:04] | Four minutes out and closing. | 还有四分钟 正在接近 |
[25:07] | Okay, hold… | 好的 稳住 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[25:15] | That’s close enough. | 已经离得够近了 |
[25:16] | Or they go overboard. | 要不就把它们扔下去 |
[25:22] | Can I have my rockets now, please? | 我能拿回我的火箭了吗 |
[25:24] | Give me your word you’ll let the passengers go. | 你得保证让乘客安全离开 |
[25:30] | You see this gun? | 看到这支枪了吗 |
[25:32] | It’s got a sensitive trigger. | 扳机非常敏感 |
[25:34] | Sometimes it goes off when I’ve barely even touched it. | 有时候 我几乎没碰着它也会走火 |
[25:38] | You guys want to see? | 你们想看看吗 |
[25:39] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不不不不 不用了 |
[25:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:47] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[25:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:49] | Search them. | 搜他们的身 |
[25:58] | Raul’s. | 劳尔的枪 |
[26:04] | I’m sorry, who are you two guys working for? | 不好意思 你们到底是为谁工作的 |
[26:09] | Nothing? | 不说吗 |
[26:18] | Who have you been talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[26:22] | This is navy 6-2. | 这里是海军6-2 |
[26:23] | We are five miles out, roughly two minutes to intercept. | 我们在八公里外 大概两分钟 |
[26:26] | Are we clear to approach, Agent Gallo? Over. | 我们可以靠近吗 格洛探员 |
[26:30] | Tell them everything is fine. | 告诉他们一切正常 |
[26:33] | Repeat. Are we clear to land? Over. | 重复 我们可以降落吗 结束 |
[26:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[26:41] | This is Agent Cabe Gallo. | 这里是探员凯布·格洛 |
[26:43] | You’re clear to approach. | 可以靠近降落 |
[26:46] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[26:47] | Take ’em over there. | 把他们带到那儿 |
[26:48] | Move! | 快走 |
[26:49] | Go, go! To the rail. | 走 到围栏那儿 |
[26:49] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | To the rail. Now, now. Move it. | 到围栏那儿 快走 |
[26:56] | Now for the fireworks. | 来看烟花吧 |
[27:15] | We got painted! | 我们被锁定了 |
[27:16] | Single rocket tracking us now! Slice right! | 有一个火箭在追踪我们 向右偏些 |
[27:18] | Verona, this is Romeo. We have been engaged. | 维罗纳 这里是罗密欧 我们被袭击 |
[27:21] | Chopper’s five miles out, | 直升机还有八公里就到了 |
[27:23] | give them standard approach speed… | 考虑到它们的标准速度 |
[27:24] | impact in 90 seconds. | 再有90秒就会被击中 |
[27:30] | You ever been scuba diving? | 做过水肺潜水吗 |
[27:45] | Come on! | 快点儿 |
[27:46] | What are you standing around for? | 你在那儿傻站着干嘛 |
[27:47] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[27:51] | Okay. We gotta get in touch with Happy. | 我们得跟乐乐联系上 |
[27:54] | Happy, have you hacked into that destroyer yet? | 乐乐 你黑进那艘驱逐舰了吗 |
[27:57] | How much time we got? | 我们还有多长时间 |
[27:58] | 45 seconds. | 45秒 |
[27:59] | We got 45 seconds until that rocket | 再有45秒那个火箭 |
[28:01] | takes out a U.S. military helicopter. | 就要摧毁一架美国军用直升机了 |
[28:03] | Thank you for filling me in on the stakes now. | 真感谢你现在跟我说这些风险啊 |
[28:05] | We’re in the ship’s weapons system, | 我黑进了驱逐舰的武器系统 |
[28:07] | but we need more time. | 但需要更多时间 |
[28:08] | The Japanese are alerted to our trojan horse entry, | 日本人对我们的木马程序提高了警惕 |
[28:10] | and they’re throwing up firewalls. | 他们正在建立防火墙 |
[28:11] | We can’t hack like Walter! | 我们的黑客技术没沃特高 |
[28:13] | Just figure something out. | 想想办法吧 |
[28:17] | Rocket closing. | 火箭越来越近了 |
[28:18] | 1.8 miles. Alter our vector! | 3.3公里 更改航线 |
[28:20] | This is Agent Cabe Gallo. | 这里是探员凯布·格洛 |
[28:21] | If you want to live to tell this war story, | 如果你们想要活着讲述这个故事 |
[28:23] | do exactly as I say. | 就按照我说的做 |
[28:25] | We only have 30 seconds. | 我们只有30秒 |
[28:26] | There’s no time for evasive maneuvers. | 没有时间进行机动规避了 |
[28:28] | Hold your course. | 保持你的位置 |
[28:30] | Do nothing? | 什么都不做吗 |
[28:31] | The less you move, | 你动的越少 |
[28:32] | the less the rocket moves. | 火箭弹就动的越少 |
[28:33] | We’re gonna intercept it. | 我们要拦截它 |
[28:34] | Using what?! | 用什么拦截 |
[28:47] | Wow, you picked a hell of a day to ditch school, kid. | 你真挑了个好日子逃学啊 小孩儿 |
[28:56] | Maintain your position, Lieutenant! | 保持你的位置 中尉 |
[29:03] | Lieutenant… | 中尉 |
[29:05] | Talk to me, guys. | 回答我 伙计们 |
[29:08] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[29:09] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[29:11] | Can’t say the same for our fuel line, though. | 燃料管线估计不行了 |
[29:13] | We shook up pretty bad. | 我们损伤非常严重 |
[29:14] | We’re pouring gas. | 我们在损失燃油 |
[29:16] | No chance we could make it to you. | 我们没法去接你们了 |
[29:17] | Better come up with a plan “B,” Walter. | 最好有个B方案 沃特 |
[29:22] | How about a plan “C”? | C方案怎么样 |
[29:24] | 注意脚下 贵宾区 | |
[29:25] | Go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[29:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:27] | Here they are! | 他们在这儿啊 |
[29:29] | The men who cause us nothing but trouble. | 他给我们惹了不少麻烦 |
[29:31] | In a few moments, the navy’s gonna send another helo, | 稍后 海军会派出另一架直升机 |
[29:35] | So… you can tell me | 所以 你快交代 |
[29:37] | what agencies you work for, | 你为哪个机构工作 |
[29:39] | or you guys are going into the sea. | 不然只能送你们去海里喂鱼了 |
[29:47] | Yeah, we’re, uh… | 好 我们… |
[29:48] | We’re here working with… | 我们是… |
[30:00] | Freeze! Hold it! | 别动 都别动 |
[30:02] | Hold it! Hold it right there! | 都别动 待着别动 |
[30:05] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[30:07] | Give me the gun and we’ll put ’em in the hold. | 把枪给我 我们来抓住他们 |
[30:08] | Not exactly, agent. | 那可未必 探员 |
[30:15] | You’re with Christoph. | 你和克里斯托夫是一伙的 |
[30:17] | No… | 不 |
[30:21] | He is Christoph. | 他就是克里斯托夫 |
[30:24] | Licensed captain, legitimate commercial vessel, | 正规的船长 合法的商业轮船 |
[30:27] | minimal customs issues compared to big cruise liners… | 大型邮轮上只搭载了少数乘客 |
[30:29] | It’s perfect front for big weapons. | 非常适合掩护大型武器的运输 |
[30:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:32] | It surely was. | 就是这样 |
[30:34] | Raul. | 劳尔 |
[30:35] | We’ve wasted enough time. | 我们浪费了太多时间 |
[30:37] | We need to get these rockets off the ship. | 必须赶紧从船上把火箭运走 |
[30:38] | Grab the girl, | 抓住那个女孩 |
[30:39] | meet me on the lower deck. | 带她来下一层甲板上 |
[30:43] | Move! | 让开 |
[30:44] | Come with me. | 你跟我来 |
[30:45] | Hey! hey. Take me. Take me. | 等等 带我走 带我走 |
[30:50] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[30:51] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[31:02] | Hey! Get us out of here! | 放我们出去 |
[31:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[31:07] | We can’t get out. | 我们被关在这了 |
[31:08] | Wait, wait… | 别急 别急 |
[31:10] | All right, okay. | 我知道了 |
[31:16] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[31:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:19] | Chaz Bonesteel ain’t going out like this. | 查尔兹·博恩斯蒂尔可不会坐以待毙 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:26] | Come on, Bonesteel. | 加油 博恩斯蒂尔 |
[31:27] | Come on, Bonesteel. | 你可以的 博恩斯蒂尔 |
[31:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:37] | I’m gonna need a boost. | 谁来推我一下 |
[31:41] | – Please, no. – Come on. | -求你了 -快点 |
[31:42] | – Please, no. – Let’s go! | -求你了 -快点 |
[31:43] | Get her in the raft. Come on! | 带她上救生艇 快点 |
[31:44] | We got to move fast. | 我们动作要快点 |
[31:45] | No. | 不要 |
[31:46] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[31:47] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[31:48] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[31:49] | You want to guarantee they don’t blow you out of the water? Take me. | 你们要是想保命 就带上我 |
[31:53] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[31:54] | I’m a high-value government asset. | 我本人算是宝贵的政府资产 |
[31:56] | You take me, | 你带上我 |
[31:57] | you’ll have a fighting chance. | 就有了筹码 |
[31:58] | Let her go. | 放她走吧 |
[31:59] | Walter, don’t. | 沃特 不要 |
[32:03] | Right. Get on. | 好 上去吧 |
[32:05] | No! | 不 |
[32:08] | Let’s go! | 动作快点 |
[32:09] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[32:17] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:31] | Come on. Move it! | 快点 别墨迹 |
[32:47] | You can do this. You can do this. | 你可以的 一定行的 |
[32:56] | Bonesteel! | 博恩斯蒂尔来了 |
[33:14] | Sly, where are you? | 希尔 你在哪 |
[33:16] | Ah, I… i’m tangled in the rope. | 我被绳子缠住了 |
[33:18] | I can’t get free. | 逃脱不了 |
[33:21] | It’s dragging me back. It’s dragging me under. | 要被拖回去了 要被拖到船底了 |
[33:29] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[33:32] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[33:33] | Walter, the suction from the propeller is pulling me in. | 沃特 螺旋桨不断地把我往回拽 |
[33:35] | It’s too strong. | 吸引力太强了 |
[33:36] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住啊 伙计 |
[33:37] | – Hold on! – Walter? | -坚持住啊 -沃特 |
[33:39] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[33:40] | Sylvester! | 希尔维斯特 |
[33:41] | You got to find the crew. | 你必须去找船员 |
[33:42] | They need to shut off the propeller. | 必须把螺旋桨关掉 |
[33:44] | The crew’s… | 船员都… |
[33:47] | Locked up. | 被困住了 |
[33:48] | Happy, I’m gonna need your help. | 乐乐 我需要帮助 |
[33:52] | Cabe! Cabe, where are you? | 凯布 凯布 你在哪 |
[33:59] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[34:00] | Cabe, Sylvester! | 凯布 希尔维斯特 |
[34:01] | Here! Grab my hand. | 来 抓住我的手 |
[34:02] | Walter, it’s pulling too strong. | 沃特 引力太强了 |
[34:04] | Cabe, don’t let me go. | 凯布 不要松手 |
[34:05] | – Hold on, kid! Grab my hand! – Cabe, don’t let me go. | -抓紧了 抓住我的手 -凯布不要放手 |
[34:06] | Don’t let me go. | 别放开我 |
[34:07] | Happy, I’m here. | 乐乐 我到了 |
[34:09] | Okay, take the throttles out of gear. | 好 把节流阀关闭 |
[34:11] | The control handles are in the middle of the panel. | 控制柄在仪表板中间 |
[34:13] | Okay, I see them. | 好 我看见了 |
[34:14] | Push them both down toward you. | 把它们往下拉 |
[34:17] | Hold on, kid! | 抓住啊 |
[34:18] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我快不行了 |
[34:21] | It’s not working. | 不行啊 |
[34:22] | Okay, you need to pull the manual diesel kill switch. | 你需要把手动引擎关掉 |
[34:24] | There should be a handle on the floor somewhere. | 在地上应该有一个手柄 |
[34:25] | Oh, I see it. Okay. | 好 我看见了 |
[34:31] | Don’t let go! | 不要放手 |
[34:32] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[34:37] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:39] | I got it. | 搞定了 |
[34:41] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[34:43] | Take a breath, kid. | 深呼吸 孩子 |
[34:44] | Everything’s gonna be okay, pal. | 一切都会没事的 伙计 |
[34:47] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[34:50] | Cabe, watch out! | 凯布 当心 |
[34:52] | You really screwed this up. | 全被你搅和了 |
[34:54] | The people I promised those rockets to, | 那些向我订购火箭的人 |
[34:56] | they’re gonna take my life, so I’m gonna take yours. | 不会放过我的 我也不会放过你 |
[35:09] | No, you got it. You got it. | 不 你可以的 你抓住了 |
[35:10] | Was I right about boats? | 船这事我说对了吧 |
[35:11] | Yeah, probably. | 好吧 差不多吧 |
[35:12] | I was right about boats. | 船这事我说对了 |
[35:13] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 对了 |
[35:14] | Yeah, you’re right. Yeah. | 你说对了 对 |
[35:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:18] | Yeah, we had an interesting day. | 是 今天过的挺好玩的 |
[35:20] | we were on a | 我们坐了一艘 |
[35:21] | big, beautiful cruise ship, and, uh… | 又大又漂亮的邮轮 然后又… |
[35:23] | So, um… | 所以… |
[35:26] | So you really do work for the government. | 你真是在政府工作的 |
[35:30] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:31] | I, uh… always did tell you the truth, | 我跟你说的都是实话 |
[35:34] | so, um… | 那么… |
[35:36] | I was wondering if you could tell me the truth. | 那你能不能告诉我实话 |
[35:39] | What could I do better so that th-the mistakes that I made with you… | 我在你身上犯下的错误 |
[35:45] | that I-I don’t make them again? | 要怎么样才不会再犯 |
[35:47] | You are who you are. | 你就是你 |
[35:49] | But you’re challenging | 但和你在一起很有挑战性 |
[35:51] | snd sometimes impossible because | 有时甚至无法相处 因为… |
[35:53] | no woman can stimulate that mind of yours forever. | 你不会一直对某个女人保持兴致 |
[35:57] | If you want honesty… | 你想听实话就是… |
[36:01] | …after a while, you lost interest in me– | 一段时间以后 你会对我失去兴趣 |
[36:03] | I could tell– and that hurt. | 我能感觉到 会很受伤 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:14] | There’s no malice in you, Walter. | 你并没有恶意 沃特 |
[36:17] | Just facts. | 你只在乎事实 |
[36:19] | And, um… | 还有… |
[36:21] | Things didn’t go exactly like we planned. | 世事难料嘛 |
[36:23] | the fact is, | 事实上 |
[36:25] | before you get involved with someone else, | 在你和某个人开始恋情之前 |
[36:28] | make sure you can make a real connection. | 要确定你们之间是真的可以心意相通 |
[36:31] | It wouldn’t be fair to her otherwise. | 否则对对方来说太不公平了 |
[36:35] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[36:51] | You ready, Ralph? | 准备好了吗 拉尔夫 |
[36:53] | Once I start this fire, there’s no putting it out. | 我这火点起来 可就不能后悔了 |
[37:00] | Back up. Let’s go. Come on. | 后退 快 快走 |
[37:13] | And… | 然后 |
[37:14] | there’s the money. | 贵的来了 |
[37:19] | Where’s the lucky lady? | 这位幸运的姑娘在哪 |
[37:23] | Well, I’m breaking about 12 laws right now, | 我这违反了有12条法律呢 |
[37:25] | so I suggest you talk to her while you can. | 所以我建议你趁现在赶紧告诉她 |
[37:35] | I’m gonna seal the deal for the kid. | 现在要帮这孩子一锤定音 |
[37:41] | Ah, crap. | 该死 |
[37:44] | “love, Ralhp.” | “爱你的拉夫尔” |
[37:48] | Look at ’em. They’re both content. | 瞅瞅 他俩都挺满意的 |
[37:52] | Love can be misspelled and messy, but it still works. | 就算写错字 犯错误 爱永远是爱 |
[37:54] | Just needs to be given a chance. | 只需要给它一个机会 |
[38:04] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[38:20] | Whoa, what are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[38:23] | Are you gonna punch me? | 你是要揍我吗 |
[38:24] | I don’t think so. | 我没说啊 |
[38:26] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[38:27] | What is going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[38:28] | This is extremely dangerous! | 这太危险了 |
[38:31] | – I have called the police. – Damn it. | -我已经报警了 -糟糕 |
[38:32] | This cannot happen on school grounds! | 学校操场不许搞这个 |
[38:33] | Let’s go, Ralph. | 快逃 拉尔夫 |
[38:34] | She called the fuzz. | 她召唤条子了 |
[38:35] | What about Sloan? | 斯隆怎么办 |
[38:37] | Don’t worry. Chicks dig outlaws. | 别担心 男人不坏女人不爱 |
[38:39] | Start the car! | 把车发动啦 |
[38:48] | Uh, are we still doing | 明天晚上 |
[38:49] | that business dinner tomorrow night? | 我们还去那个商务晚宴吗 |
[38:53] | You know, um… | 是这样… |
[38:55] | I’ve been thinking about that, now. | 我也考虑了一下 |
[38:59] | You’ve been working hard lately, and, uh… | 你最近工作也挺辛苦… |
[39:02] | I don’t want to take up your saturday. | 我不想占用你周六休息的时间 |
[39:04] | If you think there’s stuff we should go over… | 如果你觉得还有事要商量… |
[39:06] | You’re an incredible asset to the team, | 你是团队里重要的一员 |
[39:08] | and I want what’s best for you. | 我想的是为了你好 |
[39:09] | That’s a weekend off. | 这周末休息吧 |
[39:11] | Especially with a case like today. | 尤其今天还经历了这些事 |
[39:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:19] | I’ll see you monday. | 那周一见了 |
[39:20] | Monday. | 周一见 |
[39:34] | Are you sending a Valentine to Megan? | 你是要给梅根送情人节贺卡吗 |
[39:40] | Why is that a secret? | 为什么还保密 |
[39:42] | Because she’s Walter’s sister. | 因为她是沃特的姐姐 |
[39:44] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[39:46] | So… | 所以… |
[39:48] | He’s my boss | 他是我老板 |
[39:49] | and my best friend. | 还是我最好的朋友 |
[39:50] | And she’s sweet, and you like her. | 她美丽善良大方 你还喜欢她呢 |
[39:56] | Chaz would send her that Valentine. | 查尔兹就会送她情人节贺卡哦 |
[40:01] | Hey, soda? | 汽水要吗 |
[40:04] | Figured we, uh, order some pizza, | 我们要不要叫个披萨 |
[40:06] | pull an all-nighter on this thing, | 彻夜研究下这东西 |
[40:08] | you know, like the old days. | 跟往常一样 |
[40:10] | You know, normally I’d love to, but… | 通常我是会很乐意的 但… |
[40:13] | I think I need to see someone tonight. | 我今晚要去见一个人 |
[40:15] | Oh, Valentine’s. | 情人节啊 |
[40:18] | Who’s the girl? | 谁家姑娘 |
[40:21] | It’s early stages. | 八字还没一撇呢 |
[40:22] | I didn’t think you went for the sappy holidays, buddy. | 我以为你不过这种俗气的节呢 哥们 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:28] | Whoever she is, she’s, uh… | 不管她是谁 |
[40:29] | She’s lucky to have a guy like you. | 能找到你这样的人 她很幸运 |
[40:31] | You mean that? | 你说真的吗 |
[40:33] | Uh-huh. Of course. | 当然 |
[40:35] | There’s a reservation at 8:00 at Escala, | 明晚八点在埃斯卡拉有定位 |
[40:37] | in my name, for tomorrow. | 用的是我的名字 |
[40:40] | You should take her. | 你应该带她去 |
[40:42] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢你 沃特 |
[40:44] | Have a good night. | 祝你晚上过得开心 |