时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | She’s very weak, | 她很虚弱 |
[00:06] | but most of the mucous has been suctioned from her lungs, | 但她肺中的黏液已基本被吸出 |
[00:09] | she’s breathing easier. | 她呼吸轻松一些了 |
[00:10] | So we can remove the tube? | 那么可以拔掉管子了吗 |
[00:11] | Goal is to have it out later today. | 打算是今天晚些时候拔管的 |
[00:12] | But once her lungs start filling with fluid, I want it back. | 但她的肺一旦再次积水 就立刻再插回去 |
[00:15] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[00:15] | I want it back in. | 插回去 |
[00:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:19] | I, um, have to finish my rounds, | 我还得去查房 |
[00:21] | but I’ll check on her again when I’m through. | 查完后会再来看她 |
[00:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | I can’t believe you got a court order | 真不敢相信你居然为了 |
[00:32] | to have your sister intubated. | 让你姐姐插管去申请来个法院命令 |
[00:33] | I’m saving her life. | 我是在救她的命 |
[00:34] | You know she didn’t want the tube. | 你很清楚她不想要插管 |
[00:36] | It scares her, it hurts her. | 这让她害怕 而且很疼 |
[00:38] | She’s on pain meds. | 她打止痛药了 |
[00:39] | Is that what you’ve come to? | 你就到这个地步了吗 |
[00:41] | Hiring a connected lawyer, bamboozling some emergency | 雇高端律师 靠你的高智商 |
[00:43] | surrogate court magistrate in the middle of the night | 大半夜哄骗 |
[00:46] | with your 197 IQ, | 紧急地方法官 |
[00:48] | having your sister | 好让你姐姐 |
[00:49] | declared unfit to make her own medical decisions? | 被认定为不可自己做出医疗决策 |
[00:51] | Her decisions would’ve resulted in her dying | 她的决策本会导致她死去 |
[00:53] | before I could save her, | 让我来不及救她 |
[00:54] | so, by definition, she is unfit. | 所以从定义上讲 她就是不该自己做主 |
[00:56] | And if you had just gotten her to do the smart thing on her own, | 如果你能让她自己做出明智的决定 |
[00:58] | then none of this would’ve been necessary. | 那这一切都不会发生了 |
[01:00] | Walter, this is not your call. | 沃特 这不是你的决定 |
[01:02] | Really? ‘Cause I have a court order saying that it is. | 是吗 我有张法庭命令不这么说 |
[01:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:10] | She said you gave it to her when you were kids. | 她说是你们小时候你给她的 |
[01:12] | Wanted you to have it even though it’s not a Lamborghini. | 想留给你 尽管不是真兰博基尼 |
[01:15] | Some day, I’ll pay you back. | 总有一天我会报答你的 |
[01:17] | I’ll take a Lamborghini. | 给我一辆兰博基尼吧 |
[01:19] | Bright yellow. | 要明黄的 |
[01:20] | Race you! | 看谁先到 |
[01:21] | I’ll get her a real one when she gets better, | 等她好起来了 我给她买辆真的 |
[01:23] | because she will… now that I’m in charge. | 因为她会好起来了 因为现在我做主了 |
[01:30] | What is that? | 那算什么 |
[01:30] | Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! Knees up! | 膝盖高抬 膝盖高抬 |
[01:33] | Knees up! Knees up! Look at me. | 膝盖高抬 看着我 |
[01:34] | It’s not the size of the fight in the dog that matters. | 重要的不是狗中比赛的大小 |
[01:35] | It’s the size of the dog in the fight. | 而是斗志中狗的大小 |
[01:37] | I think you got that backwards. | 你是不是说反了 |
[01:38] | Please don’t question the coach! Okay, thank you! | 请别质疑教练 谢谢 |
[01:40] | All right, we’re gonna do 15 pushups right now. | 好了 我们现在做15个俯卧撑 |
[01:42] | Go! One. | 开始 一 |
[01:43] | What are you doing to my son? | 你在对我儿子做什么 |
[01:45] | Hey, Peggy. I’m just helping with his homework. | 佩姬 我在帮他完成作业 |
[01:47] | His report card was a tad subpar. | 他的成绩单很糟糕 |
[01:49] | He gets straight A’s. | 他是全优生 |
[01:50] | Not in gym. | 体育课不优 |
[01:51] | Ralph doesn’t care about gym. | 拉尔夫不在乎体育课 |
[01:52] | All boys care about gym. | 所有男生都在乎体育课 |
[01:53] | It’s Lord of the Flies in there. | 那简直是《蝇王》一样 |
[01:54] | And getting picked last is painful, trust me. | 被挑剩下是很惨的 相信我 |
[01:57] | I’m not sure I like him telling you guys things instead of me. | 我可不太喜欢他有话跟你们而不跟我说 |
[01:59] | He’s one of us. We get him. | 他是我们的一员 我们理解他 |
[02:02] | Hey, what is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:04] | Hey, Walt. I’m doing… | 沃特 我在… |
[02:07] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[02:07] | You-you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:09] | You all right, buddy? | 没事吧 伙计 |
[02:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:12] | Carpool. Okay. | 拼车来了 好吧 |
[02:14] | I got picked last a few times myself. | 我也有几次被人挑剩 |
[02:16] | Don’t let it bother you. | 别往心里去 |
[02:17] | Come on, champ. | 走吧 冠军 |
[02:17] | You’re all right. Ease up. | 你没事的 放松 |
[02:19] | Let’s go. Ease up. Come on. | 走吧 放松 来 |
[02:22] | How’s Megan? | 梅根怎么样了 |
[02:24] | Oh, she’ll get well. | 她会好起来的 |
[02:28] | Look, Walter, I know it’s your nature | 沃特 我知道你的天性就是 |
[02:31] | to see a problem and want to solve it, | 看到问题就去解决 |
[02:33] | but some things… | 但有些事 |
[02:35] | there just aren’t answers to, and I want to make sure | 是没有答案的 我想确保 |
[02:37] | you’re preparing yourself emotionally for that. | 你情绪上做好这样的准备了 |
[02:40] | You know, just in case. | 以防万一 |
[02:42] | Come on, gather up. | 集合了 |
[02:42] | We got a big one. | 有个大案 |
[02:44] | Oh, we can continue this…. later? | 我们稍后再说吧 |
[02:47] | No need to. | 没必要 |
[02:48] | I’ll be fine, and… | 我不会有事的 |
[02:50] | Megan will be, too. | 梅根也是 |
[02:53] | This is Olivia Cromwell, | 这位是奥利维亚·克伦威尔 |
[02:55] | Director of British Intelligence, | 英国情报处的局长 |
[02:56] | and this is one of her agents, Ian Gleason. | 这位是她手下特工 伊恩·格里森 |
[02:59] | Since when do we work for MI6? | 我们什么时候开始为军情六处工作了 |
[03:00] | Since I said so. | 我决定开始 |
[03:01] | MI6 will be taking the lead on this case. | 军情六处将负责此案 |
[03:03] | Homeland will provide support. | 国土安全部将给予援助 |
[03:05] | Are we headed to England for a spot of tea? | 我们要去英国喝杯茶吗 |
[03:06] | No. | 不 |
[03:07] | New York, and there won’t be any time for tea. | 是去纽约 而且也不会有时间喝茶 |
[03:09] | Our target is Jonas Madaky, Ambassador to the U.S. | 目标是乔纳斯·马达基 非洲国家布里坦 |
[03:13] | from the African nation of Buritan. | 驻美大使 |
[03:14] | His title was acquired by a bribes | 他的职位是靠贿赂取得 |
[03:16] | so that he could travel with diplomatic immunity | 是为出行时拥有外交豁免权 |
[03:18] | and avoid prosecution. | 以避免被控 |
[03:20] | Prosecution for what? | 因什么被控 |
[03:21] | Madaky’s real profession is gun runner. | 马达基的真正职业是军火贩 |
[03:23] | He supplies internationally-banned | 他向南美和非洲 |
[03:25] | weapons to war-torn nations | 那些战火交加的国家 |
[03:26] | in Latin American and Africa. | 提供国际违禁武器 |
[03:28] | The “soldiers” in this photo are 14 years old. | 这张照片中的”士兵”只有14岁 |
[03:31] | The bullets inside them are Madaky’s. | 打死他们的正是马达基的武器 |
[03:33] | Why hasn’t he been arrested? | 他为什么还没被捕 |
[03:35] | Because what MI6 knows | 因为军情六处掌握的情报 |
[03:36] | and what we can prove are two different things. | 和我们能证明的事实是两码事 |
[03:38] | Madaky’s a security obsessive. | 马达基很看重安保 |
[03:40] | He never travels without his own guards, | 他出行从来都要带自己的保镖 |
[03:42] | often brings his own personalized security devices. | 经常带着私人化的安保设备 |
[03:44] | It’s very hard to get near him. | 靠近他非常困难 |
[03:46] | But he’s giving a speech at the UN. | 但他要在联合国发表讲话 |
[03:48] | which provides an opportunity. | 这就给我们提供了机会 |
[03:49] | The speech is a request for financial aid to his native land. | 讲话是为他本国请求经济援助 |
[03:52] | But the real reason for the UN visit is | 但他来联合国的真正原因是 |
[03:54] | a covert meeting with Suuto Ali, a Delegate from Tesopo. | 秘密与托索普代表苏图·阿里见面 |
[03:57] | We believe they’re making a plan to sell to Tesopo | 我们认为他们在策划出售武器给托索普军队 |
[03:59] | arms to take out tens of thousands of rebels | 以供他们镇压数千万 |
[04:01] | who want a more democratic form of government. | 寻求民主政府的叛军 |
[04:03] | I was an aid worker in Buritan. | 我在布里坦进行过人道援助 |
[04:05] | I’ve seen firsthand the suffering | 我亲眼见过 |
[04:06] | that Madaky and his weapons caused. | 马达基和他的武器造成的伤害 |
[04:08] | What is our mission? | 我们的任务是什么 |
[04:09] | When Madaky and Ali meet, they’ll converse | 马达基和阿里见面时 他们会 |
[04:11] | in a nearly extinct Koisan language. | 用一种几乎灭绝的科伊桑语言交流 |
[04:13] | Less than 12 people on earth can translate it. | 世界上只有不到12人可以翻译 |
[04:15] | There’s limited source material, and it takes years to learn it. | 资料来源十分有限 而且要数年才能学会 |
[04:18] | Gleason is fluent. | 格雷森能熟练讲这种语言 |
[04:20] | A linguist who doesn’t speak. | 一位沉默寡言的语言学家 |
[04:21] | How ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[04:22] | I’m fluent in 60 languages, proficient in another 12. | 我能熟练讲60种语言 还精通另12种 |
[04:25] | Oh, really? Do you know this one? | 是吗 你会讲这个吗 |
[04:27] | Your owtiebay is amelay. | 你的领结真好看[奇怪口音] |
[04:29] | Why a linguist? | 为什么找语言学家 |
[04:30] | Can’t you just sneak a recording device or something? | 不能偷偷安放个录音设备吗 |
[04:32] | No, recording isn’t allowed anywhere in the UN | 不行 联合国内不得使用录音设备 |
[04:34] | except the General Assembly. | 除了在联合国大会 |
[04:36] | To keep everyone honest, they use auditory spectral masking– | 为了让大家老实 他们使用听觉频谱限制 |
[04:39] | white noise audiograms at frequencies you can’t hear, | 就是你听不到 但能被录音设备录下的 |
[04:41] | but recording devices pick up. | 白噪音 |
[04:43] | You can record, but you just get static. | 即便你录音 也只能录下杂音 |
[04:45] | That’s why you need to bypass UN security | 所以你们得绕过联合国安检 |
[04:48] | so that Gleason can get close enough | 让格里森能靠近他们 |
[04:50] | to overhear the conversation between Madaky and Ali. | 偷听到马达基和阿里间的对话 |
[04:52] | He’ll decipher the when and where of the weapon exchange. | 他将破译武器交换的时间地点 |
[04:55] | We’ll intercept it, arrest Madaky, | 我们进行拦截 逮捕马达基 |
[04:57] | and save innumerable innocent lives. | 并以此拯救无数无辜生命 |
[05:00] | Can’t MI6 and Homeland work with the UN Security Council | 军情六处和国土安全部不能和安理会合作 |
[05:03] | to get access for your linguist? | 为你们的语言学家取得准入证吗 |
[05:04] | The evidence against Madaky was been obtained | 对马达基不利的证据是通过 |
[05:06] | via illegal wiretap and satellite imagery. | 非法监听和卫星图像获取的 |
[05:09] | It proves Madaky’s evil, but it can’t be used | 能证明马达基的坏 但不能被用来 |
[05:12] | as the basis for a Security Council request. | 向安理会进行申请 |
[05:14] | Cooper and I will monitor you | 库珀和我将在 |
[05:16] | from the Homeland Security office in New York, | 国土安全部纽约办事处监控你们 |
[05:17] | while you use your brainpower | 你们发动脑力 |
[05:19] | to get Gleason inside the UN undetected. | 让格里森潜入联合国 |
[05:22] | Do this, and people live. | 你们这么做 就能拯救生命 |
[05:25] | We have to do it without Sylvester. | 我们不能带上希尔维斯特 |
[05:26] | I don’t want her alone. You guys okay with this? | 我不想让她一人待着 你们愿意参与吗 |
[05:28] | I’m in. | 我愿意 |
[05:29] | The man helps kids kill kids. | 这人教孩子杀孩子 |
[05:31] | Let’s get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[05:32] | Chief Cromwell, what is security like? | 克伦威尔局长 安保情况如何 |
[05:34] | The UN has three rings of security. | 联合国有三环安保措施 |
[05:36] | This outer ring is New York City, | 最外围是纽约市 |
[05:38] | patrolled by NYPD-mounted SWAT. | 纽约警局的特警骑警队会进行巡逻 |
[05:41] | Points around the outside of the building indicating cameras. | 大楼外围的点是监控摄像头 |
[05:43] | Happy, see what I see? | 乐乐 你也看到了吗 |
[05:45] | Okay, assume a 3.6 millimeter focal length, | 如果焦距是3.6毫米 |
[05:48] | he’ll get a blind spot right about here. | 这里将给他留出盲点 |
[05:51] | Well, why worry about blind spots? | 为什么要考虑盲点 |
[05:52] | You’re a master at fake IDs. Whip something up. | 你是假证大师 做一个出来啊 |
[05:54] | I can make stuff that looks good, | 我可以做出看着像的 |
[05:55] | but official UN IDs have holograms | 但正式的联合国证件是用全息图的 |
[05:58] | that take days to counterfeit. | 伪造需要数日 |
[05:59] | As soon as the cops swipe them | 警察一拿读取器 |
[06:00] | through the readers, we’re busted. | 查他们的证件 我们就会被发现 |
[06:02] | Well, standard SWAT formation places a mounted officer there | 标准特警队编制是要在这里安排一位骑警的 |
[06:05] | so that blind spot doesn’t help us. | 所以盲点对我们也没什么用 |
[06:06] | Unless we can distract that horse. | 除非我们能分散那匹马的注意力 |
[06:08] | They’re prey animals. | 他们都是被捕食动物 |
[06:09] | If we had pheromones from in-heat horses of both genders… | 如果我们有发情公母马的信息素 |
[06:11] | My buddy at the track can get us some horse pee. | 我马场的哥们能替我们拿到马尿 |
[06:14] | I’m Ray. | 我是雷 |
[06:15] | Tell the queen I said, “What’s up?” | 带我跟女王问个好 |
[06:21] | Horses have schnozzes second only to dogs, | 马鼻子的灵敏度仅次于狗 |
[06:23] | so I can pour out the urine far enough away to not be seen, | 我可以隔段距离倒马尿 不被发现 |
[06:26] | but close enough for the steed to smell it. | 而马又能闻得到 |
[06:30] | As Trigger looks for his mating partner, | 等马都去找对象交配了 |
[06:32] | we sneak past that first layer of security. | 我们就溜过第一道防线 |
[06:35] | Next layer’s trickier. | 下一道防线更不好办 |
[06:36] | Full body scanners with state-of-the-art, | 全身扫描 最先进的 |
[06:38] | triple rotation millimeter wave imaging. | 三重旋转毫米波成像 |
[06:41] | That’s here in this area, which is deemed Federal land. | 是在这一带进行 仍被认为是美国领土 |
[06:44] | Well, you get caught there, | 在那里被逮到 |
[06:45] | it’s off to Leavenworth. | 就是去蹲莱文沃思监狱 |
[06:46] | Scanners aren’t a problem. | 扫描器不是个问题 |
[06:47] | It’s not like we’re carrying in guns or anything. | 我们反正又不用带枪进去 |
[06:49] | But we will be carrying items necessary | 但我们需要带帮我们通过 |
[06:51] | to get us through the final layer of security | 最后一道防线的必要工具 |
[06:53] | that I’m looking at over here. | 就在这里 |
[06:54] | Now those items can’t be spotted by the scanners. | 这些东西不能被扫描器看到 |
[06:57] | No jumping ahead to the next phase please. | 先别往下一阶段跳 |
[06:59] | They’re geniuses. They always jump ahead. | 他们是天才 总会往前看的 |
[07:00] | I’m with Mrs. Doubtfire here. | 我赞同窈窕奶爸 |
[07:02] | I mean, who cares about the third step? | 谁管第三道啊 |
[07:03] | We’re never gonna be able to get there | 如果想把违禁品偷运过 |
[07:05] | if we have to sneak contraband past these high-end scanners. | 高端扫描器 就干脆别指望能到那儿了 |
[07:07] | I mean, how does that happen? | 这要怎么办啊 |
[07:09] | We’re gonna get Paige pregnant. | 我们要让佩吉怀孕 |
[07:11] | What?! | 什么 |
[07:12] | We’ll hide what we need in Paige’s fake stomach. | 我们把所需物品藏在佩吉的假肚子里 |
[07:15] | Hold on. Won’t the scanner see through my belly? | 等等 扫描器不会看穿我的肚子吗 |
[07:17] | Not if I’m underground in an electrical conduit tunnel. | 如果我在地下电缆隧道里配合就不会 |
[07:20] | Step forward. | 请上前来 |
[07:23] | A few crossed wires, | 只需交叉几根导线 |
[07:24] | I short out the scanners with a power surge. | 我就能利用电涌短路扫描器 |
[07:27] | Happy now. | 乐乐 就现在 |
[07:31] | Looks like we lost power. | 看来我们失去了电力 |
[07:32] | Ma’am, step through, please. | 女士 请过来 |
[07:44] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好了 可以过去了 |
[07:47] | The last security layer is | 最后一层保安措施 |
[07:49] | within international jurisdiction. | 是在国际领土上了 |
[07:51] | Before you can be admitted to the UN proper, | 进入联合国之前 |
[07:53] | you’ve got to get past a biometric hand reader. | 必须通过一个生物掌纹扫描器 |
[07:56] | It maps the individual web signature of your palms. | 它描绘了你的掌纹 |
[07:59] | Everyone’s is unique. | 人人不同 |
[08:00] | How do they get past that? | 这道要怎么过去 |
[08:02] | Any nation not sending delegates to the conference? | 有哪个国家没往大会派代表吗 |
[08:04] | Italy. | 意大利 |
[08:05] | They’ve had trade issues with Buritan | 他们跟布里坦有交易问题 |
[08:07] | and won’t attend as a protest. | 因此作为抗议没有前往 |
[08:08] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[08:10] | Okay, I got a nice clear shot of the paw. | 这里有手掌的清晰照片 |
[08:11] | Laying over a color filter | 进行滤色 |
[08:13] | so blue deoxygenated veins stand out. | 让蓝色的去氧血管凸现出来 |
[08:16] | That is perfect. | 简直太棒了 |
[08:17] | Toby, you sure about your contact? | 托比 你的联络人没问题吗 |
[08:18] | He’s a top medical prosthetics researcher at NYU. | 他是纽约大学的顶级假肢研究员 |
[08:20] | More importantly, he’s a lousy card player. He owes me. | 更重要的是 他牌技很烂 他欠我的 |
[08:23] | Hold on. I’m gonna be carrying fake hands in my stomach? | 等等 我还要在肚子里带假手吗 |
[08:26] | And we’re gonna slip those fake hands on | 我们要带上假手 |
[08:27] | and use them to go right through the scanners. | 用它来通过扫描器 |
[08:33] | Congratulations, Ms. Dineen. It’s quadruplets. | 恭喜 狄宁小姐 是四胞胎 |
[08:34] | Won’t people know what the Italian delegates look like? | 他们不会知道意大利代表什么样吗 |
[08:37] | Well, members of the General Assembly, yes. | 联合国大会的人是知道 |
[08:39] | But security guards see thousands of people pass there a week. | 但安检员每周要过几千人 |
[08:41] | They’re just looking for a green light. | 他们只看绿灯 |
[08:45] | Where do I fit in this plan? | 我怎么办 |
[08:46] | You’ll be with me, Professor. | 你跟我走 教授 |
[08:48] | Now, the city’s electrical grid runs | 城市的电网用的是 |
[08:49] | 8X RMC conduit to insure that the UN meets energy demands. | 8X刚性金属导管以确保联合国符合供能需求 |
[08:54] | The tunnels to support that kind of work | 承载隧道 |
[08:55] | have to be right under the building. | 必须就建在大楼下面 |
[08:57] | And there are access panels | 而且联合国地下室 |
[08:58] | to the UN’s basement for electrical workers. | 有供电工走的检修口 |
[09:00] | It’s locked from the inside, but our team will let us in. | 是从里面锁上的 我们团队会放我们进去 |
[09:05] | Man, it stinks down there. | 下面好臭啊 |
[09:06] | Well, the UN was built over slaughterhouse dumps. | 联合国原址是屠宰垃圾场 |
[09:09] | Those brass vents down there? | 那些铜通风口 |
[09:10] | They’re slow-releasing decades-old methane pockets. | 在慢慢释放积攒了数十年的沼气包 |
[09:13] | That, or Cabe had jerky on the plane again. | 要么就是凯布又在飞机上吃了牛肉干 |
[09:15] | Hands up! Turn around! | 举起手来 转过来 |
[09:16] | Who are you?! What are you doing here?! | 你们是谁 你们为什么在这下面 |
[09:17] | Take it easy. We’re electricians. | 别紧张 我们是电工 |
[09:20] | We’re doing an inspection. | 我们来做检修的 |
[09:21] | More importantly, who are you, | 更重要的是 你是谁 |
[09:22] | and what are you doing down here with a gun no less? | 你为什么还拿着枪来这下面 |
[09:24] | I’m a security guard for Ambassador Madaky. | 我是马达基大师的保镖 |
[09:26] | Stationed here in case anyone tries to harm him. | 守在这里以防有人企图伤害他 |
[09:36] | What language was that? | 这是什么语言 |
[09:37] | What going on, Gleason? | 怎么回事 格里森 |
[09:38] | As you’ve probably deduced, | 你们大概已经推断出了 |
[09:40] | I’m not here to translate anything. | 我不是来做什么翻译的 |
[09:43] | Bollocks, his accent switched | 该死 他的口音刚从 |
[09:44] | from Colin Firth to Michael Caine. | 科林·费斯变成了迈克尔·凯恩 |
[09:45] | Is anything about you real? | 你有哪点是真的吗 |
[09:46] | Yes. My conviction. | 是的 我的决心 |
[09:49] | I’m here to assassinate Ambassador Jonas Madaky. | 我是来刺杀乔纳斯·马达基大使的 |
[09:53] | And all of you | 你们 |
[09:54] | are gonna help me. | 都要帮我 |
[10:09] | Seriously, Doc? You couldn’t read that this guy was crooked? | 不是吧 医生 没看出这人有问题吗 |
[10:11] | MI6 is trained to not be readable. | 军情六处就是训练好面不改色的 |
[10:13] | It’s like the CIA, but with crumpets. | 就像中情局 但吃的是松脆饼 |
[10:16] | All right now, close the door. | 好了 关上门 |
[10:20] | Gleason? | 格里森 |
[10:21] | What’s your status? | 情况如何 |
[10:22] | Well, we ran into one of Madaky’s men, | 我们撞见了一个马达基的手下 |
[10:24] | but he was dispatched. | 但已经处理掉了 |
[10:25] | Scorpion has been advised of the new arrangement. | 已经将新计划告知天蝎了 |
[10:27] | What new arrangement? | 什么新计划 |
[10:28] | Arrangement of them screwing us. | 就是他们坑我们的计划 |
[10:30] | I’m sorry, Deputy Director, | 抱歉了 副局长 |
[10:32] | but Madaky is just too valuable a target | 但马达基这个目标太重要 |
[10:34] | for us to let this opportunity pass by. | 我们不能错过这个机会 |
[10:37] | They want us to help assassinate him, Katherine. | 他们要我们帮忙刺杀他 凯瑟琳 |
[10:39] | Cromwell, this mission of yours ends now. | 克伦威尔 你的任务要马上中止 |
[10:43] | Need I remind you, you are on U.S. Soil. | 我不用提醒你吧 你还在美国领土上 |
[10:46] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[10:47] | But they’re on international soil. | 但他们在国际领土上 |
[10:49] | And your team is on film | 你的团队被拍下来 |
[10:50] | entering the UN under false pretenses. | 伪装进入联合国 |
[10:53] | So it’s a matter of time before they’re identified. | 所以他们迟早会被人认出 |
[10:55] | And then they will be arrested and tried for murder | 然后他们将被捕 并以谋杀罪名 |
[10:58] | in the International Court in the Netherlands. | 被送去荷兰国际法庭受审 |
[11:00] | I don’t know who you think you’re working with, | 我不知道你以为自己是在跟谁合作 |
[11:02] | but we’re not killers. | 但我们不是杀手 |
[11:04] | I know exactly who I’m working with. | 我很清楚自己在跟谁合作 |
[11:05] | Now, I don’t want to strong-arm you, | 我不想逼你们 |
[11:07] | but I have orders to forbid you | 但我有命令不许你们 |
[11:09] | to walk away from this. | 撒手不管 |
[11:13] | You played me from our first meeting. | 你从我们第一次见面就在耍我 |
[11:16] | What choice did I have? | 我还有什么选择 |
[11:18] | Your team would never have agreed to this | 你的团队绝不会答应的 |
[11:20] | unless they were painted into a corner. | 除非他们别无选择 |
[11:22] | Now, it may be distasteful, | 虽然不够义气 |
[11:24] | but I am willing to trade my ethics for Madaky’s heartbeat. | 但我愿拿道德换马达基死 |
[11:28] | Please don’t underestimate what I’m willing to do | 请别低估我为成事 |
[11:30] | to see this happen. | 愿干出什么事 |
[11:31] | Don’t make me send you to prison. | 别逼我送你们进监狱 |
[11:37] | We have no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[11:40] | I’m glad you see it our way. | 很高兴你们能理解 |
[11:43] | Now, I suggest we find a secluded conference room upstairs, | 我建议我们去楼上找个隐蔽的会议室 |
[11:48] | and I’ll fill you all in. | 我把情况告诉你们 |
[11:54] | Since I’m MI6, you follow my lead. | 我是军情六处的 你们听我的 |
[11:57] | MI6, MI6. | 军情六处 |
[11:58] | Big deal. They’re barely better than MI5, | 有什么大不了 比军情五处强不了多少 |
[12:00] | and they’re half as good as MI12. | 更不如军情十二处 |
[12:01] | Chief Cromwell, are we connected? | 克伦威尔局长 连接好了吗 |
[12:03] | Yes. Are you in a secure location? | 是的 你们在安全地方了吗 |
[12:04] | Secure for now. | 暂时安全 |
[12:05] | But every moment that we’re here increases our chances | 但我们在这里多留一刻 |
[12:07] | of being caught. | 被抓到的可能也在增大 |
[12:08] | So I suggest that you present your plan, | 我建议你赶快说出计划 |
[12:10] | and we will advise if we can help. | 我们如果能帮忙会提出办法 |
[12:12] | Directness appreciated. | 多谢这么直接 |
[12:14] | Our intel believes that Madaky and Ali will make their deal | 我们的情报显示马达基和阿里会在15楼 |
[12:17] | on the 15th floor in a locked meeting room. | 一间锁着的会议室里做交易 |
[12:19] | Now, these rooms have no cameras for confidentiality, | 为确保机密性 这些房间都没有摄像头 |
[12:22] | and no one will be there save for Madaky, Ali, | 而且除了马达基和阿里以及一些他们的人 |
[12:25] | and some of their men. So when bullets fly, | 没有别人会在场 所以当子弹乱飞时 |
[12:27] | no innocents will get hurt. | 没有无辜人士会受伤 |
[12:29] | I enter with my head down so hallway cameras | 我低着头进去 这样走廊的摄像头 |
[12:31] | can’t read my face, | 就拍不到我的脸了 |
[12:33] | dispose of my target, and exit. | 然后我解决掉我的目标 之后就离开 |
[12:35] | Sounds like you’ve got it figured out. | 听上去你已经成竹在胸了啊 |
[12:37] | Why do you need us? | 那为什么还需要我们 |
[12:38] | Remember how we said Madaky liked to travel | 记得我们说过马达基出行时 |
[12:40] | with personal security accoutrements? | 喜欢配备各种私人安保措施吗 |
[12:42] | One of these is a high-level | 其中他让他的先遣队伍 |
[12:44] | security door he has his advance team install. | 安装了一个高级别的安全门 |
[12:46] | Now, I need you to hack the computerized lock | 我需要你们黑了那个电子锁 |
[12:49] | so I can enter that meeting room with an element of surprise. | 这样我就可以出其不意地进入那间会议室 |
[12:52] | And I need you to hurry. | 而且我需要你们赶紧行动 |
[12:54] | Madaky speaks before the General Assembly in an hour, | 一个小时候后马达基就要在联合国大会上发言了 |
[12:57] | and we’re certain he’s gonna want to get back to Africa as soon as possible. | 而且我们确定他会想要尽快回非洲去的 |
[13:01] | He won’t dally. | 他不会磨蹭的 |
[13:02] | There’s a good chance his meeting with Ali | 有很大可能他和阿里的会面 |
[13:04] | is taking place right now. | 此时正在进行中 |
[13:17] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃特 你在干什么 |
[13:18] | Hacking into Madaky’s laptop. | 黑进马达基的手提电脑 |
[13:19] | The odds are the software | 他用于控制门的软件 |
[13:21] | that programs his door lock is on it. | 有可能就装在他的电脑上 |
[13:23] | You’re really gonna help kill a man? | 你真的要帮忙杀一个人吗 |
[13:24] | No. I’m gonna help open a door, | 不 我只是帮忙开一扇门 |
[13:26] | and then we get the hell out of here. | 然后我们就赶快离开这里 |
[13:27] | Whatever Gleason does after that is his responsibility. | 之后无论格里森干了什么都由他自己负责 |
[13:29] | That’s a moral rationalization if I ever heard one. | 你这是在为自己的不道德找借口 |
[13:32] | Do you want to get locked up overseas? | 你想在海外被关起来吗 |
[13:35] | Do you want to see Ralph again? | 你还想见拉尔夫吗 |
[13:39] | Then let me work. | 那就让我工作 |
[13:49] | Hey, you’re awake. | 你醒啦 |
[13:52] | Water. | 水 |
[13:53] | Water. Yes. | 水 对对 |
[13:55] | Remember, you have to take small sips. | 记住 你得小口小口喝 |
[14:08] | Please… | 求你了… |
[14:12] | Sylvester… | 希尔维斯特… |
[14:16] | never again. | 别再这样了 |
[14:20] | The intubation? | 你说插管吗 |
[14:24] | Megan, Walter has a court order. | 梅根 沃特手上有法院命令 |
[14:27] | Please… | 求你了… |
[14:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法的 |
[14:39] | Have you found a way? | 你想到办法了吗 |
[14:40] | – I’m into his system. -Well, hurry up! | -我进入他的系统了 -快一点 |
[14:42] | Shouting at me and waving your gun does not help. | 挥着枪冲我大喊一点帮助都没有 |
[14:50] | O-kay, this is bad. | 好…吧 情况不妙啊 |
[14:53] | Gleason, you need to see this. | 格里森 你得看看这个 |
[14:55] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[14:55] | What did he find? | 他发现了什么 |
[14:58] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[14:59] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[15:02] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[15:03] | I asked you a question, Gleason. | 我在问你问题 格里森 |
[15:05] | What’s the problem? | 发生什么事了 |
[15:06] | I can’t unlock the door. | 我没办法把锁打开 |
[15:07] | What do you mean you can’t unlock the door? | 什么叫你没办法把锁打开 |
[15:10] | Can you hear me? | 听见我问话了吗 |
[15:11] | Why can’t you unlock the door? | 为什么你没办法把锁打开 |
[15:13] | Madaky’s door lock is air-gapped. | 马达基的门是不联网的 |
[15:14] | But there is a stand-alone keypad | 但有个独立的键盘 |
[15:16] | that connects to the interior of the door via Ethernet cable. | 通过以太网线连到了门的内部 |
[15:18] | You punch a password | 可以直接在那上面 |
[15:19] | directly into it to open the door. | 输入密码来开门 |
[15:21] | Gleason? | 格里森 |
[15:23] | Yeah, he’s telling the truth. | 没错 他说的是实话 |
[15:25] | I saw the specs myself. | 我也看到设计图了 |
[15:27] | Uh, guys, | 伙计们 |
[15:28] | things just got worse. | 事态更加糟糕了 |
[15:29] | I’ve hacked the security cameras | 我刚刚黑了15楼走廊的 |
[15:31] | on the 15th floor hallway. | 监控摄像头 |
[15:32] | Look. | 看 |
[15:35] | All right, the deal’s done. | 行了 交易已经完成了 |
[15:37] | We’re too late. | 我们太迟了 |
[15:38] | We got to go before we get busted. | 趁还没被发现我们得赶紧逃了 |
[15:39] | Like hell it’s too late. | 太晚了个屁啊 |
[15:40] | My team has done what it could. | 我的团队已经尽力了 |
[15:42] | I’m under direct orders from Downing Street | 唐宁街直接给我下令 |
[15:44] | to do whatever is necessary to complete my objective. | 让我采取一切必要措施来完成我的任务 |
[15:47] | Now, if that means locking your entire team up | 如果那意味着我要把你整个团队关起来 |
[15:49] | and throwing away the key, | 然后把钥匙扔掉 |
[15:50] | then that is what I will do. | 那我别无选择只能那样做了 |
[15:51] | I’m sorry, Deputy Director. | 抱歉 副部长 |
[15:53] | This is not personal. | 这并不是私人恩怨 |
[15:54] | I am simply doing my duty. | 我只是单纯地在执行任务而已 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna find a bathroom. | 我得找个卫生间 |
[16:01] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[16:04] | Okay. We’ve got to come up with a new idea. | 好吧 我们得想个新办法 |
[16:06] | I recall from the blueprints that the seventh floor | 在我印象中 蓝图上显示7楼 |
[16:08] | is nothing but HVAC, electrical, and plumbing. | 只有暖通空调 电气促动器 以及管道 |
[16:11] | There’s no surveillance. | 没有监控摄像头 |
[16:12] | Gleason can do the hit there. | 格里森可以在那里下手 |
[16:13] | Except Madaky’s speech is in less than an hour. | 但马达基的演讲还有不到一小时就要开始了 |
[16:16] | He’s probably on his way to the green room | 他八成正在去休息室的路上 |
[16:17] | to wait his turn to speak. | 等着轮到自己演讲 |
[16:18] | He won’t stop on the seventh floor. | 他不会在7楼停留的 |
[16:20] | Like hell he won’t. | 他绝对会的 |
[16:22] | Over here! | 这边 |
[16:24] | This is crazy that we’re doing this, right? | 我们做这事简直是疯了 是不是 |
[16:26] | Well, psychologically speaking, “crazy” is a catchall | 从心理学上来讲 “疯了”涵盖了 |
[16:28] | for a myriad of pathologies and circumstances, | 许许多多的病状和情况 |
[16:30] | but, yeah, this is nuttier than a fruitcake. | 但是 没错 这事超级疯狂 |
[16:31] | Okay, Walt, I’ve got control of the elevator. | 好了 沃特 我控制了电梯 |
[16:33] | Just tell me when. | 告诉我什么时候动手就好 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:34] | They just stepped onto the elevator. | 他们刚刚踏入电梯 |
[16:46] | I’ll stand by here | 我在这里候着 |
[16:47] | in case Madaky gets past you. | 以防马达基从你那边逃开了 |
[16:51] | All right, Walter, I know this is a last resort, | 好了 沃特 我知道这下是破釜沉舟了 |
[16:53] | but it’s gonna be over soon. | 但很快就会结束了 |
[16:57] | He’s almost on the seventh floor. | 他就快要到7楼了 |
[16:58] | Are you sure you can do this? | 你确定你做得到吗 |
[16:59] | Uh, no. Okay, Happy, now. | 不确定 好了 乐乐 动手 |
[17:04] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[17:09] | Okay, I flip the switch and then we hustle. | 好了 等我一打开开关我们就快跑 |
[17:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:12] | Go! | 走 |
[17:16] | O’Brien, it’s stuck. | 奥布莱恩 门卡住了 |
[17:17] | Yeah, I know. There’s a slight glitch. | 是的 我知道 出了个小故障 |
[17:31] | Okay. Got the doors open. | 好了 把门打开了 |
[18:11] | I’ll check him for an I.D. | 我搜下他的身找找身份证 |
[18:12] | This isn’t the first attempt on my life. | 这已经不是第一次人们试图杀死我了 |
[18:14] | Assassins do not carry I.D. | 杀手是不会带身份证的 |
[18:16] | I will contact the General Assembly, | 我会和联合国大会联系 |
[18:18] | tell them there is a threat | 告诉他们你受到了威胁 |
[18:19] | and we are leaving immediately. | 我们要马上撤离 |
[18:20] | You’ll do no such thing! | 你不可以这么做 |
[18:21] | Word gets out there’s been an attempt on my life, | 这样会有消息流出说有人想杀我的 |
[18:23] | it brings attention. | 这会引起大家的注意 |
[18:25] | People I do business with do not like attention. | 和我做生意的人不喜欢被人注意到 |
[18:28] | I will address the General Assembly as scheduled. | 我会按计划在联合国大会上演讲 |
[18:30] | Then we will leave. | 然后我们再离开 |
[18:32] | I will let nothing jeopardize my deal with Ali. | 我不会让任何事情危害到我和阿里的交易 |
[18:36] | What about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[18:40] | Toss him in there. | 把他扔进里面去 |
[18:49] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[18:50] | I need an update. | 告诉我最新情况 |
[18:58] | Tell Cromwell that Madaky’s still alive. | 告诉克伦威尔 马达基还活着 |
[19:04] | Gleason’s dead. | 格里森死了 |
[19:05] | They just put his body down the incinerator. | 他们刚刚把他的尸体扔下了焚化炉 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry about the elevator. It was my fault. | 很抱歉当时电梯出问题了 是我的错 |
[19:13] | There could’ve been some tics in my wiring. | 有可能是我连线时短路了 |
[19:15] | It doesn’t matter whose fault it was. | 是谁的错并不重要 |
[19:17] | Gleason was a top agent and a good man, | 格里森是很棒的特工 也是个好人 |
[19:20] | murdered by a bastard. | 却被一个混蛋杀死了 |
[19:22] | You just lost your assassin. | 你刚刚失去了你的杀手 |
[19:24] | My team is in jeopardy just being in that building. | 我的团队在那栋楼里处境危险 |
[19:27] | I need to pull them out now. | 我得马上把他们带出来 |
[19:28] | No, we’re finishing the job. | 不行 我们得完成这项任务 |
[19:29] | We’re doing what now? | 我们要干什么 |
[19:31] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure | 没错 我挺确定 |
[19:31] | we can convince the mean British | 我们能说服那个刻薄的英国女士 |
[19:33] | lady not to send us to jail. | 不把我们送进监狱的 |
[19:34] | No. | 不 |
[19:34] | Madaky just threw a human being down an incinerator chute | 马达基刚刚把一个人扔下了焚化炉通道 |
[19:38] | like he was garbage. | 就好像是扔垃圾一样 |
[19:39] | This is a man who supports | 这个人可是支持 |
[19:40] | mass killings and genocide, and, what, | 大规模屠杀和种族灭绝的 然后呢 |
[19:42] | we’re just gonna let him go free to do it some more? | 我们就这样让他逃脱 再去大开杀戒吗 |
[19:44] | We’re not MI6 or the CIA. | 我们不是军情六处也不是中情局 |
[19:46] | Yeah, we’re geeks. | 没错 我们只是技术宅 |
[19:47] | What is the point in us having these abilities | 我们有这些能力 却不用其阻止 |
[19:49] | if we don’t use them to stop | 世界上的邪恶之事 |
[19:50] | what’s bad in the world? | 那还有什么意义呢 |
[19:52] | Greater good. | 为了多数人利益 |
[19:52] | But, Walter, | 但是 沃特 |
[19:53] | you are not a murderer. | 你不是杀手 |
[19:54] | This is not murder– this is self-defense. | 这不是谋杀 这是自卫 |
[19:58] | We’re protecting the world. | 我们在保护世界 |
[20:00] | Now, Madaky is scheduled to give his speech in 14 minutes. | 马达基准备在14分钟后发表演讲 |
[20:04] | He’s probably already down in the green room. | 他也许已经到了休息室了 |
[20:06] | Once he gives that speech, he’s gone. | 一等他发表完演讲 他就要走了 |
[20:09] | I have an idea how to take Madaky out, | 我有个办法能干掉马达基 |
[20:12] | if we’re all in. | 假如大家齐心协力的话 |
[20:20] | I can’t believe I’m doing this, | 不敢相信我要干这个 |
[20:21] | but that was a pretty rousing speech. | 但刚才那番演讲真震撼人心 |
[20:23] | We’re a team, so yeah. | 我们是一队的 赞同 |
[20:26] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道你在干嘛 |
[20:27] | I do. | 我知道 |
[20:28] | But my plan depends on Happy | 但我这计划还得指望乐乐 |
[20:30] | finding hard salami casings down in the commissary. | 能从餐厅找到硬香肠肠衣 |
[20:33] | Salami casings? | 香肠肠衣 |
[20:34] | They contain potassium nitrate. | 富含硝酸钾 |
[20:37] | They’re making a bomb. | 他们要造炸弹 |
[20:39] | Not a bomb. | 不是炸弹 |
[20:39] | A small, directionally designed charge. | 是个小型定向引爆装置 |
[20:41] | Just enough to take Madaky out | 威力刚好把马达基干掉 |
[20:42] | without causing serious damage to anyone around him. | 而不会重伤他身边的人 |
[20:45] | You thinking his briefcase? | 你要利用他的手提包 |
[20:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:47] | Now, we’ll swap his laptop for a charge | 我们会用一个尺寸几乎一样的炸药包 |
[20:49] | of almost identical dimensions and size | 来调包他的笔记本 |
[20:51] | so that he will not feel the change in weight. | 这样他就感觉不出重量上的变化了 |
[20:53] | Leave that to me. Doc, can you meet me backstage | 交给我吧 医生 |
[20:54] | at the General Assembly in five minutes? | 五分钟后联合国大会后台见 |
[20:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:57] | Walter, can you manipulate temperature controls in here from your laptop? | 沃特 你能在这儿用笔记本操控气温吗 |
[21:00] | I’ve controlled satellites from this computer before. | 我之前可是用这台电脑控制过卫星的 |
[21:02] | I can handle a thermostat. | 当然能搞定温控器 |
[21:03] | Okay, | 好 |
[21:04] | crank the heat by the southwest Security Check on the second floor. | 打开二楼西南方安检处的暖气 |
[21:08] | Paige, you come with me. | 佩吉 你跟我来 |
[21:19] | Oh, yes. | 好 |
[21:23] | Happy, you almost done? | 乐乐 快做好没 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry I’m not making a bomb out of salami fast enough for you. | 抱歉我用香肠做炸弹的速度还不够快 |
[21:28] | Actually, you’re not. | 的确不快 |
[21:29] | Madaky goes on right after the Polish delegate’s speech, | 波兰代表演讲完马达基就该上台了 |
[21:31] | and that guy’s up next. | 而下一个就到那波兰人了 |
[21:33] | Yeah, well, let’s hope Cabe’s stall tactic works then. | 希望凯布的拖延战术奏效吧 |
[21:35] | Yeah. I’m working on that right now. | 我正努力呢 |
[21:40] | Damn thing’s busted. | 破玩意坏了 |
[21:42] | Scusa. | 不好意思 |
[21:44] | Come si dice… | 该怎么说呢 |
[21:46] | Uh, I lost my watch. My wristwatch. | 我的表丢了 腕表 |
[21:48] | Oh. Okay, sir. | 先生 |
[21:49] | What you want to do is you want to go to the Lost and Found. | 你应该去失物招领处 |
[21:52] | It’s at the Visitors Desk on the first floor. | 就在一楼的问询台 |
[21:54] | Grazie, grazie, grazie. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Mr. President, ministers, your excellencies, | 主席先生 各位部长 各位嘉宾 |
[21:59] | and ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor to welcome you… | 女士们先生们 我很荣幸地欢迎你们 |
[22:11] | Excuse me, ma’am, you’re needed to translate over | 抱歉 女士 你得去 |
[22:14] | at the Security Council Meeting at the conference building. | 会议大厦的安理会大会帮忙翻译 |
[22:17] | But I was assigned here. | 但我是被指派到这儿的 |
[22:18] | Understood, but the translator dropped out | 明白 但是有位译员退出了 |
[22:20] | and we want a senior linguist to handle the meeting. | 我们需要位资深语言学家来负责会议 |
[22:24] | A replacement will be sent to the Polish delegate shortly. | 很快会派接替之人来负责波兰代表 |
[22:26] | Okay, if you say so. | 好吧 既然如此 |
[22:34] | Sir. | 代表先生 |
[22:37] | You’re up, doc. Drag it out. | 到你了 医生 拖住 |
[22:39] | This is Ray. | 这里是雷 |
[22:40] | Hello, Ray. It’s Toby. | 嗨 雷 我是托比 |
[22:42] | Hey, doc. What’s happenin’, cap’n? | 医生 怎么了 长官 |
[22:43] | Your last name’s Spiewack, right? Is that Polish? | 你姓斯派沃克对吧 是波兰姓吗 |
[22:45] | As Polish as a bratwurst. | 跟油煎猪肉肠一样是正宗波兰货 |
[22:47] | That’s German, dummy. Look, do you know any Polish at all? | 那是德国的 笨蛋 你到底懂不懂波兰语 |
[22:49] | I was raised by my Grandma Etoile. | 我是被祖母埃托伊尔养大的 |
[22:51] | And that’s French. | 那是法国的 |
[22:53] | Look, we’re on a case and we’re in a bit of a bind. | 听好 我们正在工作 遇到点麻烦 |
[22:55] | You’re gonna hear some people in the background speaking Polish. | 你能从背景音里听到有人讲波兰语 |
[22:57] | I got my phone linked into my comm. | 我把电话和通讯连上了 |
[22:58] | I’m gonna need you to translate it back to me in English. | 需要你把它给我翻译成英文 |
[23:01] | De nada, amigo. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[23:02] | Now we have Spanish. | 现在又成西班牙语了 |
[23:03] | Remind me to punch you when we get back. | 提醒我回去揍你 |
[23:04] | Thank you, Ambassador Daroolay. | 谢谢 杜若雷大使 |
[23:06] | Now speaking, Ambassador Marik Kaluza of Poland. | 现在有请波兰大使马利克·克鲁札 |
[23:09] | Okay, Ray, we’re on. | 雷 我们上场了 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:14] | Been a while since I’ve spoken Polish. | 好久没说过波兰语了 |
[23:33] | Cabe, I can only delay this for so long. | 凯布 我只能拖延一小会儿 |
[23:36] | Just do what you always do– | 像你平常那样就好 |
[23:37] | refuse to shut up. | 嘴别停 |
[23:46] | Um, uh… distinguished, uh, people… | 尊敬的 人们 |
[23:49] | members of the General Assembly. Wait, | 联合国大会的成员们 等会儿 |
[23:51] | hold on a second– holy cow, are you at the UN? | 等下 我的天 你在联合国 |
[23:53] | Distinguished members of the General Assembly, | 尊敬的联合国大会成员 |
[23:58] | what a privilege and an honor it is to speak to you today | 我万分荣幸今天能 |
[24:02] | in this great institution | 在这个伟大的机构演讲 |
[24:05] | that-that is the United Nations. | 即 联合国 |
[24:10] | Bomb’s ready. Three types of cleaning solution, | 炸弹装好了 三种清洁剂 |
[24:12] | two pounds of salami parts and one baking tin. | 两磅香肠和一张烧烤锡纸 |
[24:15] | I am done. Paige, you are up. | 我这边好了 佩吉 该你了 |
[24:17] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[24:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:29] | Makeup. | 化妆师 |
[24:30] | For your speech. | 为你的演讲做准备 |
[24:31] | I don’t need makeup. | 我不需要化妆 |
[24:32] | The UN is recording today’s session for their archives. | 联合国要录下今天的流程归档 |
[24:35] | Uh, they have new lights over the stage– | 所以舞台上装了新光源 |
[24:37] | makes everyone shiny. | 照得人都油光满面的 |
[24:39] | Please, I get in trouble if I don’t do my job. | 求你了 我要是完不成工作就有麻烦了 |
[24:41] | And we can’t have the most handsome delegate not looking his best. | 可不能让最帅的代表展现不出最棒的一面 |
[24:48] | Okay, come. | 好 来吧 |
[24:51] | Do what you do. | 做你该做的吧 |
[24:52] | Great, | 太好了 |
[24:52] | I’ll just get my stuff and get to it. | 我拿好我的工具就来 |
[25:03] | Happy. How’s it look? | 乐乐 怎样 |
[25:04] | Like a TV dinner that goes boom. | 像顿会爆炸的即食快餐 |
[25:07] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[25:09] | Someone fill me in, please. | 通报进程 拜托 |
[25:10] | On our way to the green room with the completed bomb. | 带着做好的炸弹去休息室的路上 |
[25:13] | It runs via chemical- kinetic reaction, | 炸弹靠的是化学动能反应 |
[25:15] | so once I shake it up, | 所以一旦摇晃 |
[25:17] | we have 15 minutes until it detonates. | 距引爆就剩15分钟了 |
[25:19] | Okay, you better get it in that green room before Madaky leaves, | 那你最好在马达基走之前送去休息室 |
[25:21] | because otherwise you lose your only opportunity. | 否则就失去你们唯一的机会了 |
[25:23] | And I’m not sure this Polish delegate’s speech | 我也不确定那位波兰代表的演讲 |
[25:26] | can be dragged out much further. | 还能再拖 |
[25:34] | Okay, uh, at this point, | 现在 |
[25:37] | I would like to talk about | 我想谈谈 |
[25:38] | the United Nations Children’s… | 联合国儿童 |
[25:42] | Fund? | 基金会 |
[25:43] | At this point, I would like to talk about | 现在我想谈谈 |
[25:46] | the United Nations Children’s Fund, because | 联合国儿童基金会 因为 |
[25:50] | when you think about it, | 想也知道 |
[25:52] | children really are the future. | 儿童真的是未来 |
[25:55] | I say, teach ’em well, | 要我说 得把儿童教育好 |
[25:58] | let them lead the way. | 让他们引领道路 |
[26:01] | We need more time, doc. | 我们还需要点时间 医生 |
[26:02] | Actually, children often don’t know where they’re going. | 其实孩子通常都不知道自己要去哪儿 |
[26:06] | Because the hippocampus isn’t fully developed | 因为海马体在人类足够年长之前 |
[26:09] | un-until you’re much older. | 是不会完全发育的 |
[26:10] | That-that’s what controls your sense of direction. | 海马是控制你方向感的部位 |
[26:17] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[26:18] | Okay, almost done, except | 快弄好了 |
[26:21] | I’m out of concealer. Just be a minute. | 只是我的遮瑕用完了 一会儿就好 |
[26:23] | I’m gonna have my assistant Ursula | 我让我的助手厄休拉 |
[26:26] | come bring me what I need. | 把我需要的东西拿过来 |
[26:28] | “Ursula, bring me concealer.” | 厄休拉 带遮瑕来 |
[26:31] | I don’t look like an Ursula. | 我才不像厄休拉 |
[26:32] | Okay, this is it. You ready? | 好 到了 准备好了吗 |
[26:34] | No. | 没好 |
[26:35] | Too bad. | 那糟了 |
[26:38] | Reaction’s begun. | 反应已经开始了 |
[26:39] | And you’re giving it to me. | 然后你就给我了 |
[26:40] | Yeah, and you better hurry, | 恩 你最好快点 |
[26:41] | because in less than 15 minutes, that bomb goes off. | 因为炸弹在15分钟内就爆炸了 |
[26:43] | Unless, of course, the reaction accelerates, | 当然了 除非反应加快 |
[26:45] | and then you have a lot less. | 时间就更少了 |
[26:46] | And I get to hold it. Fantastic. | 而我还得拿着它 太棒了 |
[26:53] | You know, the light is terrible. Do you mind moving over there? | 这边光线太暗了 能移驾到这边吗 |
[26:56] | Fine. Make it quick. | 好 快点 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:09] | Ursula. | 厄休拉 |
[27:10] | Finally. If you can’t work faster, | 总算来了 要是不能快着点儿 |
[27:12] | you can’t work for me. | 你就别想给我工作了 |
[27:14] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[27:15] | Here, put this base back in my bag and go help | 把这个放回我包里 |
[27:17] | with the Norwegians on the third floor. Give them some color. | 去三楼给那些挪威人增点气色 |
[27:24] | This Polish delegate is an idiot. | 这个波兰代表是个白痴 |
[27:35] | Okay, I’ll be right upstairs, boss. | 那我上楼去了 老板 |
[27:37] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[27:44] | This kind of thing we’re doing isn’t exactly our style. | 这真不像我们平常会干的活 |
[27:46] | You sure about all this? | 你真的有把握吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah. I’ll be fine. Headed to the basement now. | 我会没事的 我现在去地下室 |
[27:49] | You get into position and wait for Paige. | 你准备好 等着佩吉 |
[27:51] | Things are about to get crazy. | 事态会变得比较疯狂 |
[27:52] | We passed crazy a long time ago. | 我们老早以前就已经变得超疯狂了 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | I thank the Assembly for their time today | 感谢议会的出席 |
[27:57] | and, uh, their attention | 以及他们的关注 |
[27:58] | to-to this important platter. Matter. | 对于这件重要的四 事 |
[28:03] | It’s not platter. Tob… | 不是”四” 托比 |
[28:05] | I thank the Assembly for their time today | 感谢议会的出席 |
[28:08] | and attention to this important matter. | 以及对这件要事的关注 |
[28:13] | And I would like to take this moment | 另外我想利用这个机会 |
[28:14] | to address the unfair percentage | 申诉对于波兰人民所开的 |
[28:17] | of ethnic jokes directed to the Polish people. | 大量有关种族的玩笑 |
[28:20] | For the record, | 我郑重声明 |
[28:21] | we have the formula for ice cubes | 我们有专门的冰块配方 |
[28:24] | and it takes only one of us to screw in a light bulb. | 只需一人之力便可以拧上电灯泡 |
[28:32] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[28:33] | That’s all. Thank you for your time. | 发言结束 谢谢大家的聆听 |
[28:35] | Don’t forget to tip your waiters. | 别忘了给侍者小费 |
[28:39] | Thank you, Ambassador Kaluza. | 谢谢你 克鲁札大使 |
[28:41] | Speaking next, Ambassador Jonas Madaky | 下一位 乔纳斯·马达基大使 |
[28:43] | of Buritan. | 来自布里坦 |
[28:56] | Members of the General Assembly, it is an honor | 各位联大与会者 今天很荣幸 |
[28:59] | to speak to you today on the subject | 能够向各位发表 |
[29:01] | of the continuing crisis in Buritan. | 关于布里坦仍在持续的危机的演说 |
[29:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 迟到了对不起 |
[29:05] | Toby had me tied up with a case. | 托比把我扯进了一个案子 |
[29:07] | You know how it is with Scorpion. | 天蝎嘛 你知道的 |
[29:08] | Did you grab what we need? | 你拿到我们需要的东西了吗 |
[29:09] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[29:10] | I couldn’t get it on such short notice, but I did | 时间太紧 我没能拿到 |
[29:14] | grab a couple Band-Aids. | 但我拿到两只创可贴 |
[29:17] | You guys ready? Well… | 你们准备好了吗 |
[29:19] | let’s burn this bacon. | 我们动手吧 |
[29:21] | According to my calculations, we should have detonation | 根据我的计算 爆炸倒计时 |
[29:23] | in approximately five, four, three… | 五 四 三 |
[29:27] | …two, one. | 二 一 |
[29:28] | Good-bye, Jonas. | 拜拜 乔纳斯 |
[29:29] | And now, with the civil war in Tesopo | 当今 在托索普内战的迫害下 |
[29:32] | driving hundreds of thousands of refugees… | 数以万计的难民颠沛流离 |
[29:34] | What the hell happened, O’Brien? | 到底怎么回事 奥布莱恩 |
[29:34] | I assume | 我觉得可能是 |
[29:35] | not enough potassium nitrate in the salami rind | 萨拉米香肠的肠衣里没有足够的 |
[29:37] | to set off a reaction. | 能引发反应的硝酸钾 |
[29:38] | But I have a backup, we’ll get Madaky | 但我有备用计划 我们可以在马达基 |
[29:40] | before he leaves the building. | 离开大楼前逮住他 |
[29:42] | As you well know… | 你们一定很清楚 |
[29:44] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[29:46] | I’m sorry, Katherine. | 对不起 凯瑟琳 |
[29:48] | I’m going to arrange a car. | 我要准备一辆车 |
[29:49] | I have to personally detain them if they fail in this mission. | 要是任务失败 我得亲自拘留他们 |
[29:53] | Sending financial aid | 对布里坦施以经济援助 |
[29:54] | to Buritan is not just a political necessity, | 不仅仅是政治责任 |
[29:57] | it is a moral responsibility. | 更是道德责任 |
[30:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:10] | Got eyes on him. They’re in the east stairwell headed toward | 盯着他 他们在东边的楼梯 |
[30:13] | Madaky’s chopper on the roof. | 正往马达基停在屋顶的直升机走去 |
[30:14] | One of his men is carrying his bag. | 他的一个保镖拿着他的包 |
[30:20] | B Team, move in. Shoot to kill! | B队 跟进 击毙目标 |
[30:22] | Whoever tried to kill me before must’ve sent more men. | 想杀我的人一定还带了更多人手 |
[30:24] | Secure the chopper! | 包围直升机 |
[30:26] | Head ’em off at the pass! | 把他们拦截在过道 |
[30:27] | We can’t get to the helicopter. Call the car. | 我们没法上直升机了 呼叫汽车司机 |
[30:29] | We’ll meet in the garage. | 我们在车库会合 |
[30:31] | Head ’em off at the pass– who are you, Roy Rogers? | 把他们拦截在过道 你以为你是罗伊·罗杰斯啊 |
[30:35] | Oh, Happy was right– it stinks down here. | 乐乐说得没错 这下面臭死了 |
[30:37] | Okay, they’re headed to the northeast parking structure | 他们正前往最北边的停车场 |
[30:40] | right above me. Okay. | 就在我头顶地面上 好 |
[31:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 走 |
[31:14] | They set explosives. | 他们装了爆炸 |
[31:15] | We’re under attack. | 我们被攻击了 |
[31:16] | Tell the driver to meet us by the parking ramp | 让司机在停车场 |
[31:18] | on the east side of the building. | 东面的入口那儿接我们 |
[31:20] | Now go! | 走 |
[31:22] | Hear those fire trucks. They’ll think it’s a gas line break. | 听见了消防车鸣笛 他们一定以为燃气管道爆炸了 |
[31:25] | Walter’s brilliance still surprises me. | 沃特的机智依旧让我惊讶 |
[31:27] | Yeah, don’t celebrate yet. | 别高兴得太早 |
[31:28] | We still don’t know if his plan’ll work. | 他的计划还不一定能成功呢 |
[31:31] | Uh, we’ll know soon enough. You ready? | 马上就知道了 准备好了吗 |
[31:33] | Light him up. | 给他通电 |
[31:40] | Now. | 现在 |
[31:48] | Madaky. | 马达基 |
[31:55] | Hey, did you guys see me on stage? | 你们看见我发言了吗 |
[31:57] | I think I should run for office. | 我觉得我可以去当个政府官员 |
[31:58] | What do you mean he’s getting away? | 你说他跑了是什么意思 |
[32:00] | Madaky’s limo’s driving away, | 马达基的车开走了 |
[32:02] | along the river. We missed him. | 沿着河开走了 我们跟丢了 |
[32:03] | If you want to catch him yourself | 你要是想抓住他 |
[32:04] | then you better drive faster. | 最好开快点 |
[32:06] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:09] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[32:12] | There’s a car following us. | 有辆车跟着我们 |
[32:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[32:17] | Why are you stopping? | 怎么停车了 |
[32:19] | Driver? | 司机 |
[32:24] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[32:25] | I saw you shot. | 我看着你中的枪 |
[32:27] | I dumped your body. | 我亲手扔了你的尸体 |
[32:28] | I’m a ghost. Boo. | 我是鬼魂 砰 |
[32:41] | You’re not going anywhere, pal. Homeland Security. | 你哪儿也别想去 哥们 国土安全部 |
[32:43] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[32:43] | You can’t arrest me. | 你不能逮捕我 |
[32:45] | You have no authority here. | 在这里你无权逮捕我 |
[32:46] | The UN is international soil! | 联合国是国际区域 |
[32:49] | From the stairwell to the explosion, | 从楼梯间到爆炸 |
[32:51] | we took out your guys, manipulated you to our limo, | 我们除掉了你身边的保镖 把你赶到我们的车上 |
[32:53] | and then drove you right here, | 然后把你拉到这里 |
[32:55] | 20 feet over the federal line of jurisdiction. | 管辖区域线6米开外的地方 |
[33:02] | Makeup girls. | 你们是化妆师 |
[33:03] | You should have used more concealer– | 你要是多上点遮瑕膏 |
[33:05] | maybe we wouldn’t have found you. | 或许我们就找不到你了 |
[33:06] | Comedy really isn’t your thing. | 你真的不擅长搞笑 |
[33:14] | Why is he still alive? | 他怎么还活着 |
[33:17] | Hello, boss. | 老板好 |
[33:19] | Why is he still alive? | 他怎么也没死 |
[33:21] | Someone fill me in now. | 谁跟我说说怎么回事 |
[33:22] | Gladly. | 很荣幸 |
[33:23] | But I think it’s best we let our Houdinis explain | 但最好让我们的魔术大师们来解释 |
[33:26] | how they pulled off their sleight-of-hand. | 他们的戏法是怎么耍的 |
[33:30] | For starters, only the first three rounds | 首先 格里森的枪里 |
[33:32] | in Gleason’s gun were real. | 只有前三发子弹是真的 |
[33:33] | The rest were blanks, made by Happy. | 剩下的是乐乐做的空包弹 |
[33:36] | She simply removed the lead bullet from the shell, | 她把弹头从弹壳上取下来 |
[33:38] | leaving only powder in the cartridge. | 只留下火药 |
[33:42] | All the bang with none of the death. | 那些枪声都不是致命的枪声 |
[33:45] | Then all I had to do | 然后我就只需要 |
[33:45] | was excuse myself from the conference room… | 找借口溜出会议室 |
[33:48] | I’m gonna find a bathroom– I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我需要去洗手间 我觉得不舒服 |
[33:51] | …sneak to the kitchen… | 溜进厨房 |
[33:53] | a little corn syrup, food coloring– instant bloodbath | 一点玉米糖浆加色素就可以制成血包 |
[33:55] | for under Gleason’s shirt. | 藏在格里森衬衫下 |
[33:57] | And I’ve beaten Muay Thai masters in Bangkok, | 我在曼谷打败过泰拳高手 |
[33:59] | so making that fight go exactly the way I wanted | 所以让那场搏斗按我想要的进行 |
[34:02] | was a walk in the park. | 简直易如反掌 |
[34:03] | I disarmed the guard so the gun with blanks | 我打落了保镖的枪 所以那把有空包弹的枪 |
[34:06] | was the only one in play. | 就大显身手了 |
[34:09] | Made him think he’d shot me in the stomach | 就在我把搏斗引向 |
[34:11] | after I directed the fisticuffs | 垃圾焚化滑梯之后 |
[34:13] | to right in front of the incinerator chute. | 我让他以为自己击中了我的肚子 |
[34:15] | First Tenet of Behavioral Decision Making– | 行为决策引导的第一条原则 |
[34:17] | when faced with a rapid-panic scenario, | 人们面临紧急的危险局面时 |
[34:19] | the most convenient option is always taken. | 往往会选择最方便的方式 |
[34:22] | I knew if you had to dispose of the body | 如果你要毁尸灭迹 |
[34:24] | you’d shove it in the first barrel, closet | 你会选择离你最近的桶 壁橱 |
[34:26] | or trash chute that you saw. | 或者垃圾道扔尸体 |
[34:27] | And going down the incinerator chute | 沿着焚化通道滑下去 |
[34:29] | doesn’t necessarily mean you end up in the incinerator. | 不一定就会掉进焚化炉 |
[34:32] | Okay, I flip the switch and then we hustle. Ready? | 我按下开关然后我们就快跑 准备 |
[34:35] | Go! | 走 |
[34:49] | You couldn’t have found anything softer | 你们就不能找点软的东西 |
[34:51] | to break my fall? | 来接住我吗 |
[34:53] | Since murder isn’t covered under diplomatic immunity, | 因为外交豁免也不能庇护谋杀罪 |
[34:55] | you’re out of luck, Ambassador, | 你的好运到头了 大使 |
[34:56] | because I’ve captured it all right here on tape. | 这过程可是都录像带为证 |
[34:59] | Digital. | 手机录的 |
[35:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:08] | But he isn’t really dead. | 可是他又没死啊 |
[35:10] | No body, no homicide. | 没有尸体 就没有谋杀罪 |
[35:12] | Oh, there’s physical evidence down there, | 我们有足够的切实证据 |
[35:14] | enough to make a case. | 足以立案了 |
[35:16] | You cut off your finger? | 你剁了你的手吗 |
[35:18] | MI6 is so badass. | 军情六处可是狠角色 |
[35:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | My army of lawyers will get me out of here, | 我的律师团队会把我从这里带走 |
[35:23] | and I’ll pay mercenaries to come into this country | 然后我会找雇佣兵潜入这个国家 |
[35:25] | and track each of you down. | 追查你们每一个人 |
[35:27] | Oh, not unless making license plates | 你做不到了 除非制作汽车牌照 |
[35:29] | pays a lot more than I think it does. | 赚到的钱比我想象中的多很多 |
[35:31] | When we switched out your laptop for the bomb– | 当我们把你的电脑和那枚炸弹掉包时 |
[35:33] | which was no more than a homemade stun grenade | 于其说它是炸弹 不如说它只是一枚用来 |
[35:35] | on a timer meant to take out one of your guards– | 干掉你的一名手下的自制定时电击手雷 |
[35:37] | I hacked into all your encrypted bank accounts. | 我黑进了你所有的加密银行账户 |
[35:40] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[35:41] | we should have detonation | 根据我的计算 |
[35:42] | in approximately five, four, three, two, one. | 爆炸倒计时 五 四 三 二 一 |
[35:48] | Your cupboards are bare now, Madaky. | 你的账户已经被清空了 马达基 |
[35:49] | But the good news is, all your money has been donated | 不过好消息是 你所有的钱都捐给了 |
[35:52] | to refugee charities of war-torn nations that you decimated. | 被你毁灭的那些战败国的难民慈善机构 |
[35:56] | So generous of you. | 你可真是慷慨大方 |
[36:00] | Get this guy out of here. | 把这家伙带走 |
[36:02] | Who are you people?! | 你们都是些什么人 |
[36:03] | Oh, we’re the guys you picked last in gym class. | 我们都是在体育课上没人选的孩子 |
[36:07] | What about all these moralistic debates about killing? | 那关于杀人与否的道德讨论是怎么回事 |
[36:09] | Cromwell was listening on speaker. | 克伦威尔在电话那头听着呢 |
[36:11] | Didn’t want her to catch on, | 为了不让她发现 |
[36:13] | so… we acted. | 我们只好演了这一出 |
[36:16] | Figured how hard could it be if actors could do it? | 演员都能做的事 能有多难呢 |
[36:19] | What about you, Gleason? | 那你呢 格里森 |
[36:20] | Why did you go along with it, | 你为什么没有听从命令干掉马达基 |
[36:21] | instead of following orders and taking out Madaky? | 反而跟他们一起行动了 |
[36:23] | I suspect because he discovered | 我估计是因为他发现了 |
[36:25] | that I was in business with Madaky. | 我也和马达基有交易 |
[36:27] | It was when you hacked into his computer | 你就是在黑进他的电脑 |
[36:28] | to open the security door, wasn’t it? | 试图打开安全门时发现的 是吗 |
[36:32] | This is bad. Gleason, | 这事儿不妙 格里森 |
[36:34] | you need to see this. | 你过来看这个 |
[36:35] | What? What is it? What did he find? | 什么 怎么回事 他发现了什么 |
[36:37] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[36:38] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[36:39] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[36:40] | I asked you a question, Gleason. | 我在问你问题 格里森 |
[36:42] | What’s the problem? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:43] | I can’t unlock the door. | 我没办法把锁打开 |
[36:44] | What do you mean you can’t unlock the door? | 什么叫你没办法把锁打开 |
[36:47] | Cromwell is in bed with Madaky, | 克伦威尔和马达基是一伙儿的 |
[36:49] | but with the minds in this room, | 但是 有我们几个在 |
[36:50] | we can take her down and get Madaky, too. | 我们可以把她和马达基同时拿下 |
[36:52] | You just need to decide | 你只需要在接下来的两秒内 |
[36:54] | whether you can trust us within the next two seconds. | 做出决定 要不要相信我们 |
[36:56] | Gleason, can you hear me? | 格里森 听见我问话了吗 |
[36:57] | Why can’t you unlock the door? | 为什么你没办法把锁打开 |
[37:01] | One second. | 还有一秒钟 |
[37:04] | Madaky’s door lock is air-gapped, | 马达基的门是不联网的 |
[37:05] | but there is a stand-alone keypad that connects | 但有个独立的键盘 |
[37:07] | to the interior of the door via Ethernet cable. | 通过以太网线连到了门的内部 |
[37:09] | You punch apassword directly into it to open the door. | 可以直接在那上面输入密码开门 |
[37:12] | Yeah, he’s telling the truth. | 没错 他说的是实话 |
[37:14] | What happened, Chief? | 你为什么要这么做 长官 |
[37:15] | All those years doing African aid work, | 在非洲做了那么多年救援工作 |
[37:17] | you decide to finally get yours, team up with Madaky | 你最后要自己捞一把吗 先入伙马达基 |
[37:20] | and then take him out so you don’t have to share the profits? | 再把他干掉 这样你就不需要跟他分赃了 |
[37:23] | Well, you figured it out, and you’re not even a genius. | 就是这么简单 不是天才的你也能想明白 |
[37:26] | I’d hoped to avoid all of this, | 我本希望这一切都不必发生 |
[37:27] | but you lot are too smart for your own good. | 但你们太聪明了 聪明反被聪明误 |
[37:30] | So now Deputy Director Cooper will pay the price. | 所以库珀副部长要付出代价了 |
[37:40] | Come on, Deputy Director, you’re my passport to freedom. | 来吧 副部长 你是我自由的保证 |
[37:43] | I will shoot. | 我会开枪的 |
[37:44] | Shoulder lock, jaw tension, shooter’s measured breathing– | 锁肩 下颚紧绷 枪手标志性的呼吸 |
[37:47] | she’s not bluffing. | 她是认真的 |
[37:48] | Come on, Cromwell, shoot me! | 开枪啊 克伦威尔 朝我开枪啊 |
[37:49] | Uh, neither is Cooper. | 她也是认真的 |
[37:53] | You… | 你 |
[37:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:58] | She’s empty. | 枪里没子弹 |
[37:59] | I can’t wait to hear this explanation. | 我好想知道是怎么回事 |
[38:00] | When she went to get the car, I unloaded her gun. | 她去提车的时候 我卸了枪里的子弹 |
[38:03] | When did you know she was dirty? | 你是什么时候知道她也有罪的 |
[38:05] | I know my team. | 我了解我的团队 |
[38:06] | There’s no way you’re going along with an assassination plot. | 你们不可能同意刺杀计划 |
[38:09] | It had to be theater for someone’s benefit. | 肯定是为了给某个人演戏 |
[38:11] | Madaky’s gonna count the minutes until he can testify against you. | 马达基很快就会指证你的罪行了 |
[38:16] | Wow. Not that his testimony is necessary. | 他的证词也不是必需的 |
[38:20] | What’s in his laptop should put you in that Dutch cell | 他电脑里的内容足以把你送进荷兰的监狱 |
[38:22] | you threatened to put these boffins in. | 你曾威胁要把这些科学家送进同样的监狱 |
[38:24] | And I can’t wait for that to happen. | 我简直等不及看你进监狱 |
[38:26] | You’re a disgrace to MI6 and all it stands for. | 你的所作所为侮辱了军情六处和它的宗旨 |
[38:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:35] | You better get going, too, Gleason. | 你最好也赶紧离开这儿 格里森 |
[38:37] | Police and fire trucks arriving. | 警察和救火车马上就到了 |
[38:39] | It’s pretty high-profile stuff for a secret agent | 一个本来已经死了的特工 |
[38:41] | who’s supposed to be dead… | 有点太引人注目了 |
[38:45] | Gleason? | 格里森呢 |
[38:47] | He’s so badass. | 他实在太厉害了 |
[38:50] | It’s all in connection with Ambassador Madaky, | 所有的证据都指向马达基大使 |
[38:53] | who has been charged with the murder | 他被指控在联合国安理会大楼内 |
[38:54] | of an MI6 agent inside the UN General Assembly building. | 谋杀军情六处的一名特工 |
[38:59] | Hey-hey, Ray! | 你好啊 雷 |
[39:00] | Hey, Wally! | 你好 小沃 |
[39:01] | You guys are on the TV. | 你们大家上电视了 |
[39:02] | Well, kind of. They didn’t mention you. | 算是吧 并没有提到你们 |
[39:04] | They rarely do. | 节目里很少提到我们的 |
[39:05] | Went all the way to New York and didn’t even catch a show. | 大老远跑到纽约去 连一场表演都没看成 |
[39:08] | Yeah, well, maybe next time. | 没关系 下次吧 |
[39:13] | Are you going somewhere? | 你要出去吗 |
[39:15] | To see Megan. | 去看看梅根 |
[39:17] | Shirt stinks of methane. | 这件衬衫散发着沼气的臭味 |
[39:19] | Thank God. Thought Cabe got into the jerky again. | 谢天谢地 我还以为凯布又开始吃牛肉干了 |
[39:24] | It’s just, we jumped through so many hoops today, | 怎么说呢 我们今天经历了太多 |
[39:27] | you know, performing for Cromwell… | 你知道的 在克伦威尔面前演戏 |
[39:30] | faking a death, risking our lives– | 安排一场假死 冒着生命危险 |
[39:32] | all to avoid killing an evil man. | 所有这一切都是为了不去杀死一个坏人 |
[39:35] | Greater Good says it should be an easy call, | 根据顾全大局理论 这应该是很容易做到的 |
[39:37] | and so why… isn’t it? | 但是为什么做起来这么困难呢 |
[39:40] | Because… you’re becoming more and more human, | 因为 你越来越像常人了 |
[39:43] | and… humans shouldn’t treat death casually. | 而常人不会轻易对待死亡 |
[39:49] | Death is difficult. | 死亡是很难处理的 |
[39:51] | Right, Walter? | 是吧 沃特 |
[39:56] | I’m tired. It’s been a long day. | 我累了 今天发生了太多事 |
[39:57] | Um, can you give me a lift to see Megan? | 你能载我去看看梅根吗 |
[40:00] | Oh, sure. | 当然了 |
[40:07] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[40:08] | Why is she not intubated? | 为什么她没有插管 |
[40:10] | I left you here to take care of her. | 我把你留在这是让你照顾她的 |
[40:12] | I am taking care of her. | 我就是在照顾她 |
[40:14] | I’m giving her what she wants. | 我在帮她实现她想要的结果 |
[40:16] | It’s not your call. | 轮不到你来做决定 |
[40:17] | My court order supersedes anything that anyone wants. | 我的法院命令高于所有人的意愿 |
[40:21] | Not anymore. | 不再是那么回事了 |
[40:28] | We didn’t have time to get rings. | 我们没时间去买戒指 |
[40:37] | Y-You got married? | 你 你们结婚了 |
[40:42] | Ray’s a licensed minister | 雷是通过互联网 |
[40:43] | with the Immaculate Church of the Internet. | 取得执照的注册牧师 |
[40:47] | Your court order gave you control over Megan’s medical decisions | 你的法院命令可以决定梅根的医疗方案 |
[40:51] | because she didn’t have a spouse or offspring. | 是因为她没有配偶或子女 |
[40:56] | Well, I am her spouse now. | 我现在已经是她的配偶了 |
[41:00] | And if she doesn’t want to be intubated, | 如果她不想插管 |
[41:03] | then she doesn’t have to be. | 她就不必插管 |
[41:30] | Thank you for the car. | 谢谢你的小车 |
[41:32] | Came in handy today. | 今天派上了用场 |
[41:35] | But you’ve always been there for me, haven’t you? | 但是你一直都在照顾着我 不是吗 |
[41:40] | Ever since we were little. | 从我们小时候开始你就在照顾我 |
[41:41] | I can’t fail you when it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 我是不会辜负你的 |
[41:48] | Walter, doing what she wants isn’t failing her. | 沃特 尊重她的意愿不算辜负她 |
[41:51] | You’re right. If intubation causes her pain, | 你说得对 如果插管只会给她带来痛苦 |
[41:53] | then, uh… it’s over– no more. | 那 就不插了 都结束了 |
[42:02] | But Megan is… strong, | 但是 梅根很坚强 |
[42:04] | and I know that she’ll hold on until my research is done, | 我知道她一定会坚持到我的研究做完的 |
[42:08] | so… | 所以 |
[42:11] | I know I can preserve her life. | 我知道我可以把她的生命保留下来 |
[42:15] | So I won’t stop trying. | 所以我会一直努力尝试 |
[42:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:18] | I don’t want you to, because I love her. | 我也不希望你放弃尝试 因为我爱她 |
[42:21] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱她 |
[42:32] | Walter, where are you going? | 沃特 你要去哪儿 |
[42:33] | To save her life. | 去救她的命 |
[42:34] | I don’t treat death casually. | 我不轻易对待死亡 |