时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:05] | Well, don’t forget your sunblock. | 别忘了你的防晒霜 |
[00:08] | Yeah, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[00:09] | I’ll talk to you tonight. | 今晚聊 |
[00:10] | Okay. Mwah. Bye. | 好 么 再见 |
[00:13] | That Cabe? | 凯布吗 |
[00:14] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[00:14] | Tim says hi. What is this? | 蒂姆向大家问好 这是什么 |
[00:16] | Mapping grid of the section of the ocean | 我们今天要去的海洋区域的 |
[00:18] | that we’re covering today. | 分格布局 |
[00:19] | Ocean? We’re doing the Department of Energy | 海洋 我们今天不是要给能源部 |
[00:21] | server upgrade today. | 服务器做升级吗 |
[00:22] | Nope. | 不是 |
[00:22] | That job has been postponed indefinitely. | 那项工作被无限期延迟了 |
[00:25] | What? I-I spent weeks landing that contract. | 什么 那合约我花了好几周才搞定的 |
[00:27] | And Walt spent minutes dismantling it. | 沃特只用几分钟就搞砸了 |
[00:30] | Explanation. Now. | 解释 马上 |
[00:32] | Well, it’s quite simple really. | 其实很简单 |
[00:33] | Our point person at the D.O.E. kept saying he was gonna pay us | 能源部的联络人一直说他会付我们 |
[00:36] | “A hundred and nine thousand dollars.” | “10.9万元” |
[00:37] | Yeah, that’s what we agreed to, $109,000. | 没错 我们说好的就是10.9万 |
[00:40] | – That’s not what he said. – Here we go. | -他不是那么说的 -开始了 |
[00:42] | He said “A hundred and nine thousand dollars.” | 他说的是”一百九千” |
[00:45] | That’s a $100 bill and $9,000. | 那是一百元和九千元 |
[00:47] | That’s substantially less than our fee. | 那可比我们的费用低很多 |
[00:49] | For the love of God, Walter, it’s an expression. | 老天爷啊 沃特 这就是种说法 |
[00:51] | Well, “Make haste, not waste” is an expression. | “时间不等人”是种说法 |
[00:53] | “Penny for your thoughts” is an expression. | “一分钱换你的心思”是种说法 |
[00:54] | “Not playing with a full deck” is an expression! | “别犯浑”也是种说法 |
[00:56] | Exactly, but what the D.O.E. rep said | 是啊 但能源部的人的话 |
[00:58] | was mathematically inaccuracy. | 从数学上讲是不准确的 |
[01:00] | And I told him. | 我告诉他了 |
[01:01] | Repeatedly. | 反复说了 |
[01:02] | I mean, don’t people want to better themselves? | 难道人们不想提升自己吗 |
[01:04] | The irony of that question | 你完全听不出 |
[01:06] | is completely lost on you, isn’t it? | 这问题的讽刺性 是吧 |
[01:09] | I can tell that you’re upset, but don’t be | 我看得出你生气了 但别生气 |
[01:11] | because I got us a new case. | 因为我找到了新案子 |
[01:14] | We are working with a well-funded marine salvage concern | 我们要跟一个资金充足的海洋打捞机构合作 |
[01:17] | that believes it’s found the San Caldera, | 他们认为自己找到了圣卡尔德拉 |
[01:19] | a Manila galleon that went down in Drakes Bay in 1595 | 于1595年沉没于德雷克海湾的马尼拉大帆船 |
[01:23] | carrying a fortune in gold. | 船上有黄金 |
[01:24] | O-Okay, but who is this client, and what are we doing for him? | 好吧 客户是谁 我们要为他做什么 |
[01:27] | Her. And Joan Davis found us. | 是她 是琼·戴维斯找到了我们 |
[01:29] | She e-mailed us after reading about our use of echolocation | 她电邮我们 说因为看到我们使用回声技术 |
[01:32] | in the bat caves of Arizona | 处理亚利桑那州蝙蝠洞的事迹 |
[01:33] | and wants us to utilize our tech | 所以想让我们用此技术 |
[01:35] | to find the missing treasure. | 找到失踪宝藏 |
[01:37] | We designed a depth-penetrating acoustic gun. | 我们设计了一种深海声学枪 |
[01:40] | It shoots sound waves into the water that bounce upwards. | 它将声波射入水中 再反弹上来 |
[01:43] | Floating hydrophone mics send the readings to our tablets, | 漂浮的水听器将读数发送到我们的平板上 |
[01:46] | so we can map the ocean floor debris. | 我们就可以测绘海底残骸了 |
[01:48] | And I rigged the Proton Arnold cabinet | 我改造了质子小子的内柜 |
[01:50] | so I can control those babies. | 好控制这些玩意 |
[01:52] | – Are those…? – Yep. | -那是… -没错 |
[01:54] | Deactivated World War Two torpedoes. | 拆卸掉的二战鱼雷 |
[01:57] | Retrofitted propulsion with wireless control | 改进了推进器 配有无线控制 |
[01:59] | and waterproof cameras so these submersibles can have a look-see | 以及防水摄像头 这些潜水器可以一探 |
[02:03] | at what’s in Davey Jones’ locker. | 大卫·琼斯保险箱里的东西 |
[02:04] | I named ’em | 我起了名字 |
[02:05] | Ethel Mer-man and Water Matthau. | 艾瑟尔·人鱼和水·马修[都是老演员名字改的] |
[02:08] | No idea who they are. | 完全不知道那都是谁 |
[02:11] | Perfect cannonball strike. | 大炮完美击中 |
[02:13] | Is me gang of buccaneers ready to find some precious booty? | 我们这群海盗准备好去寻找战利品了吗 |
[02:16] | Argh, looks like I already found me some. | 看来我已经找到了宝藏 |
[02:19] | Keep it up, and I’ll knee you in your doubloons. | 继续胡闹 看我不踢你的金币 |
[02:21] | That would send me to the E-Argh! | 那我就要进急诊室了 |
[02:23] | I’m not joking. | 我不是开玩笑的 |
[02:25] | Saucy wench, ain’t she? | 真是泼辣啊 是吧 |
[02:26] | Leave me out of it, Captain Schnook. | 别把我搅进去 二逼船长 |
[02:28] | Walter, it’s great that you lined up another gig, | 沃特 你能找到另一份工作是好事 |
[02:30] | but you have to run these things by me. | 但这些事你得跟我商量 |
[02:32] | Paige, do not kibosh this job. | 佩吉 别说这份活儿的坏话 |
[02:34] | I’ve been obsessed with pirates since I was a kid. | 我自小就痴迷于海盗 |
[02:36] | Treasure Island– I read that so many times, | 《金银岛》 我读过好多遍 |
[02:38] | the binding fell apart. | 书都散架了 |
[02:39] | Makes perfect sense, actually. | 完全合情合理 |
[02:41] | Pirate culture fetishizes the thrill of the hunt | 海盗文化就喜欢寻宝的刺激 |
[02:43] | and the procurement of treasure. | 和寻得宝藏 |
[02:44] | Those are the foundations of gambling addiction. | 而这都是赌博成瘾的基底 |
[02:46] | What is the pay on this job? | 这份工作多少钱 |
[02:48] | Uh, we’ll be working for a five percent commission. | 我们将拿到5%的雇佣金 |
[02:50] | No prey, no pay! | 没有猎物 没有工资 |
[02:52] | A contingency agreement? You’re not ambulance chasers. | 条件合约 你们又不是拉不着生意 |
[02:55] | You’re geniuses. | 你们是天才 |
[02:57] | Geniuses who better get moving. | 最好赶紧出发的天才 |
[02:58] | So Happy will stay here, drive the robotic submersibles; | 乐乐留下 开车拉机械潜水器 |
[03:01] | Sly, you will run point on the mapping. | 希尔 你来负责测绘 |
[03:03] | Let’s go. Gear up. | 走吧 拿设备 |
[03:06] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[03:09] | Glad I caught you. | 幸好赶上你 |
[03:10] | You left this at my place. | 你把这个留在了我家 |
[03:12] | It’s a nice excuse to see you again. | 正是个再见你的好借口 |
[03:17] | Cabe, uh, don’t you think carousing with the enemy | 凯布 你不觉得亲近敌人 |
[03:20] | is at cross purposes with your role | 与你作为我竞选经理 |
[03:22] | as my campaign manager? | 有所抵触吗 |
[03:22] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[03:24] | My boss just insists that I work on his campaign | 我的老板刚好要我每隔两年 |
[03:26] | every two years. | 为他的竞选助力 |
[03:27] | And you had nothing to do with the ad that ran | 你跟把我描绘成了巫师的那则广告 |
[03:29] | that depicted me as a wizard? | 毫无关系吗 |
[03:30] | I bought the airtime. | 我是买了广告时间 |
[03:31] | That’s it. | 但仅此而已 |
[03:32] | Kid, only a handful of people saw that ad. | 孩子 看到那个广告的人不多 |
[03:35] | A handful of votes is all it’ll take to decide this race! | 几张票就能决定这场竞选的结果 |
[03:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:41] | I am just tense because the West Altadenia Shopper | 我只是很紧张 因为《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》 |
[03:43] | has not announced their endorsement yet, | 还没有表示他们支持哪边 |
[03:45] | and their reporter will not call me back. | 他们的记者也不回复我 |
[03:48] | They get lazy because they always endorse Patel. | 他们懒得回复 因为他们永远支持帕特尔 |
[03:51] | I’ll make sure you get a fair shake. | 我会让他们对你一视同仁的 |
[03:54] | I’ll see you later? | 待会见 |
[03:55] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[03:58] | Do you think Zachariah Chandler, | 你觉得1876年竞选时 |
[04:00] | campaign manager for Rutherford B. Hayes, | 拉瑟福德·B·海耶斯的竞选经理人 |
[04:02] | dated the chargé d’affaires for Samuel J. Tilden | 撒迦利亚·钱德勒有没有和塞穆尔·J·提尔顿的 |
[04:05] | in the election of 1876? | 竞选负责人约会 |
[04:07] | If he looked like Allie, he damn well should’ve. | 如果他看上去像艾莉 那肯定该约 |
[04:10] | Let’s shove off, me hearties! | 启航吧 宝贝们 |
[04:12] | High seas adventures awaits. | 伟大的公海冒险在等着我们 |
[04:22] | Bounty’s out there. I can smell it. | 宝藏就在前方 我能闻到那种味道 |
[04:24] | Think that’s your cologne. | 那应该是你的古龙水 |
[04:25] | Oh, you like that? It’s got the essence of pirate. | 你喜欢吗 这是海盗的精华之气 |
[04:27] | It’s called Walk the Stank. | 名叫走跳板 |
[04:29] | Guys, focus on the task? | 伙计们 集中精神完成任务 |
[04:30] | Oh, yes. A very long and difficult task | 没错 一个漫长又艰难的任务 |
[04:33] | which will most likely result in no money | 到头来很可能什么都捞不到 |
[04:35] | because no one knows where the ship or the gold actually is. | 因为没人知道那艘船和金子到底在哪里 |
[04:37] | That’s because they didn’t know where to look. | 因为他们不知道在哪找 |
[04:39] | Ms. Davis? | 戴维斯小姐 |
[04:40] | You must be Team Scorpion. | 你们应该是天蝎团队 |
[04:42] | You’re Joan the Pirate? | 你就是海盗琼 |
[04:43] | What were you expecting? | 那你以为是谁 |
[04:44] | I was expecting Indiana Joan, | 我以为像印第安纳·琼斯一样 |
[04:45] | a rapscallion huntress, like Anne Bonny or Mary Read. | 霸气女猎手 像安妮·邦尼或玛丽·里德一样 |
[04:49] | Most people think this business is pure excitement. | 很多人认为这一行很刺激 |
[04:52] | It’s actually extensive research and meticulous calculations. | 其实只是大范围搜索加上大量的计算 |
[04:55] | That sounds exciting to me. | 我倒是觉得这很刺激 |
[04:57] | I was quite impressed by your theory that ripple effects | 我对于你所提出的卡尔德拉因历史上 |
[04:59] | of a previously unknown historical tsunami | 未曾记载的一场飓风引发的连锁反应 |
[05:01] | took the Caldera off course. | 导致地理位置偏移的理论很感兴趣 |
[05:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | My contemporaries mock me, | 我的同事还取笑我 |
[05:06] | but we’ll be laughing when we find the gold. | 但等我们找到金子 就能笑到最后 |
[05:09] | Here are the maps of the areas we’ll be searching | 这是各个船只提供给我们 |
[05:11] | from our respective boats. | 搜索海域的地图 |
[05:12] | These are our pirate vessels? | 那些就是我们的海盗船 |
[05:14] | Sturdy 40-foot fishing vessels. | 十二米长的渔船 |
[05:16] | Just had them serviced. | 刚刚检修过 |
[05:18] | More than sufficient for our work. | 非常有效率 |
[05:19] | When we find the treasure, I’ll call for larger ships | 等我们找到宝藏 我会叫更大的 |
[05:21] | with retrieval cranes. | 载有起重机的船 |
[05:23] | Okay. Let’s get to work. | 好吧 开始干活吧 |
[05:25] | So, Paige and I will start in the small boat. | 佩吉和我坐小船开始 |
[05:27] | The rest of you go with Joan. | 其他人和琼一起 |
[05:28] | We’ll start off at the far end of our grids, | 我们从最远的区域开始搜索 |
[05:30] | work our way in, and then meet up at the middle | 一路往回走 然后我们在海域中央会和 |
[05:32] | so no fathom goes unsearched. | 不放过任何一英寻 |
[05:34] | Great. | 好 |
[05:36] | I’m not gonna let these pathetic vessels kill my buzz. | 我不会让这些破船扫了我的兴 |
[05:38] | The action out on the water will be thrilling. | 在水上作业肯定很精彩 |
[05:41] | Exhilarating. | 激动人心 |
[05:52] | I’ve never been so bored in my life. | 我这辈子都没这么无聊过 |
[05:55] | Mr. Curtis, I warned you. | 柯蒂斯先生 我提醒过你 |
[05:58] | This is tedious work. | 这工作非常单调 |
[05:59] | Shoot the acoustic gun, wait for readings, | 发射声学探枪 等待读数 |
[06:02] | record the readings, repeat. | 记录读数 重复 |
[06:05] | That is the job description. | 这份工作就是这样 |
[06:07] | Thought we’d be cutting up treasure. | 我还以为我们要分宝藏 |
[06:08] | All I’m doing is cutting cheese. | 现在我只能分奶酪 |
[06:14] | Our hydrophone mics have picked up some more kickback | 水下麦克风捕捉到声学枪 |
[06:16] | from the acoustic gun. | 反馈的信号 |
[06:18] | According to acoustic bounceback, | 根据声学反馈信号 |
[06:20] | it’s non-organic solid material. | 非有机固体材料 |
[06:23] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[06:23] | I am sending Water Matthau down for a closer look. | 我派水·马修靠近看看 |
[06:28] | Go get ’em, Happy. | 去吧 乐乐 |
[06:33] | Ah, strikeout. | 排除 |
[06:34] | Looks like you’re positioned over a rock formation. | 你们好像找到了一个岩层 |
[06:37] | I’ll re-dock Water Matthau under the boat. | 我让水·马修回到船底 |
[06:40] | Walter, how come you’re not sending me anything? | 沃特 你怎么什么结果都没有 |
[06:41] | I’ve been asking myself the same thing. | 我也想知道为什么 |
[06:43] | Haven’t had a ping in over two hours. | 两小时什么都没找到 |
[06:45] | We’re only 60 nautical miles from Toby’s boat. | 我们离托比的船只有六十海里了 |
[06:47] | There shouldn’t be such a discrepancy in the results. | 结果不该有这么大的出入 |
[06:50] | Maybe your equipment’s off. | 也许你的设备坏了 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Now that you mention it, | 既然提到这个了 |
[06:53] | my comm’s been cutting in and out since we got on the boat. | 我们上船后 我的通讯器一直断断续续的 |
[06:56] | Well, it is possible that the boat’s electronic system | 可能这艘船的电子系统 |
[06:58] | is interfering with our tech. | 和我们的通讯相互干渉 |
[07:00] | We’ll check it out. | 我们去看看 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:06] | We might be able to remove the boat’s electrical system. | 我们可能得解除这艘船的电子系统 |
[07:09] | That might be able to eliminate the interference. | 这样也许能消除干扰 |
[07:11] | Oh, smells funny. | 闻起来不对劲 |
[07:12] | Oh, this is an issue. | 这可不妙 |
[07:14] | Joan just had the boat serviced. | 琼刚叫人检修过这艘船 |
[07:16] | The workers didn’t tighten the fittings properly, | 工人没有加固好设备 |
[07:18] | so the fumes made denser air, which made it harder | 油气使空气密度更高 使电子信号 |
[07:20] | for the electrical signals to operate. | 难以传输 |
[07:21] | We have to get off this boat. Here! | 我们得赶紧下船 快走 |
[07:23] | – What’s going on? – This could spark any moment. | -怎么回事 -随时可能会出现火花 |
[07:25] | Surrounded by gas. | 我们现在周围都是油气 |
[07:27] | The boat’s gonna explode. Get in the water! | 那艘船要炸了 快下水 |
[07:36] | Okay? | 没事吧 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:39] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[07:41] | Are you sure the boat’s gonna explode? | 你确定那艘船要爆炸了吗 |
[07:42] | Uh, well, the odds were better than not. | 不怕一万只怕万一 |
[07:46] | Okay, ’cause I’m looking at “Not” Right now. | 因为现在好像就是”一万”的情况 |
[07:52] | Well, it really | 这的确 |
[07:54] | is against the odds that nothing would… | 有些罕见 竟然没出事… |
[08:03] | See? I was right. | 看到没 我说对了 |
[08:17] | – You okay? Okay. – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[08:20] | Well, the good news is with the ship destroyed, | 好消息是 船毁了之后 |
[08:22] | so is the source of electrical interference. | 电磁干扰的源头也被毁了 |
[08:24] | So we use the comms to touch base, | 我们可以用通讯设备进行联络 |
[08:27] | tell the guys what happened, | 告诉他们发生了什么 |
[08:28] | and then they come and rescue us. | 他们就会来救我们 |
[08:29] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to do that, ’cause my comm | 必须得这样了 因为我的通讯设备 |
[08:31] | is at the bottom of the ocean; it fell out when I jumped. | 在我跳下来的时候掉进了海里 |
[08:35] | – Something tells me your comm’s my comm. – That’s okay. | -难道你的也一样 -没事 |
[08:38] | The others will eventually realize that something’s wrong | 其他人肯定会意识到不对劲 |
[08:40] | and come for us… hopefully. | 然后来找我们的 但愿吧 |
[08:43] | I know that look. | 我见过你这个表情 |
[08:45] | That is never good. | 不是什么好兆头 |
[08:46] | Based on the distance that the boat’s traveled | 根据那艘船在朝着边缘航行时 |
[08:47] | to reach the perimeter of the grid… | 所经过的距离… |
[08:50] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | They’re over two hours away. | 他们赶过来需要两个多小时 |
[08:52] | Oh, wonderful. | 太好了 |
[08:53] | Okay. We need a plan, ’cause we can’t tread water that long. | 我们得尽快想办法 不能在水里待那么久 |
[08:57] | And we’ll eventually die from hypothermia, | 为了防止由于体温太低而死亡 |
[08:59] | so all this debris, it’s gonna save our lives. | 所以要靠这些残骸 救我们的命 |
[09:02] | We’re gonna have to build a raft. | 我们得造一个木筏 |
[09:03] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[09:05] | * What do you do with * | *喝醉的水手* |
[09:07] | * A drunken sailor? * | *该如何与他交流* |
[09:11] | * What do you do with * | *喝醉的水手* |
[09:13] | * A drunken sailor? * | *该如何与他交流* |
[09:16] | Doc. | 医生 |
[09:17] | * What do you do with * | *喝醉的水手* |
[09:19] | * A drunken sailor? * | *该如何与他交流* |
[09:21] | * Early in the morning * | *就在大早上* |
[09:28] | * Put him in The longboat * | *把他扔进划艇* |
[09:30] | * Till he gets sober * | *直到他恢复清醒* |
[09:33] | * Put him in the longboat * | *把他扔进划艇* |
[09:35] | * Till he gets sober * | *直到他恢复清醒* |
[09:38] | * Put him in the longboat * | *把他扔进划艇* |
[09:40] | * Till he gets sober * | *直到他恢复清醒* |
[09:44] | Doc. | 医生 |
[09:46] | * Early in the morning * | *就在大早上* |
[09:52] | Toby, I swear to God, | 托比 我发誓 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna grab you by the ankles | 我会抓着你的脚踝 |
[09:55] | and swab the deck with your head. | 用你的头来拖地 |
[09:58] | At least that’ll give me something to do. | 至少这样能打发时间 |
[10:03] | Got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[10:06] | Sylvester. Reading. | 希尔维斯特 看一下数据 |
[10:08] | Based on the numbers, and this is exciting, | 根据显示数字 太令人激动了 |
[10:10] | these specs are showing possible organic material, | 结果显示有潜在的有机材料 |
[10:13] | the general length of the Caldera’s hull, | 长度大概符合卡尔德拉的船身 |
[10:15] | equally interspersed solid masses. | 均匀分布的固体块状物质 |
[10:17] | Those could be the on-deck cannons. | 大概是甲板上的卡农大炮 |
[10:19] | This is the closest match we’ve seen | 这是我们今天之内监测到的 |
[10:20] | to the San Caldera all day. | 最接近圣卡尔德拉舰的结果 |
[10:22] | Water Matthau needs a closer look. | 水·马修需要靠近看看 |
[10:26] | He’s descending at a 40 degree angle, | 他正在以40度倾角下降 |
[10:28] | 20 knots. | 速度20节 |
[10:29] | Currently 300 feet away. | 目前距离91.44米 |
[10:31] | I have been working towards this moment | 过去六年里 |
[10:33] | for the past six years of my life. | 我一直在等这一天 |
[10:35] | I have been bored for the past few hours of my life, | 我刚才的几小时过得非常无聊 |
[10:38] | so we both got a lot riding on this. | 所以我们都很期待结果 |
[10:41] | Toby, hold on to your frilly hat. | 托比 拿好你的褶边帽 |
[10:42] | I see something coming into view. | 我看到有东西过来了 |
[10:49] | There she is! | 就是它 |
[10:50] | The Caldera. We found it. | 卡尔德拉 我们找到了 |
[10:53] | I knew I was right. | 我就知道我说得对 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna contact the retrieval crews. | 我来联系考察搜索队 |
[10:57] | They will be here in the next three and a half hours. | 他们三个半小时之后就会过来 |
[11:00] | Arr! There be me booty. | 我要发大财啦 |
[11:02] | Technically, there be me booty. | 其实 是我要发大财 |
[11:06] | There be your five percent. | 你只能拿5%提成 |
[11:08] | Still a sweet payday. | 至少有的拿 |
[11:10] | Congratulations, Walter. Your gamble paid off. | 祝贺你 沃特 你赢了赌局 |
[11:14] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[11:16] | Hey, Walt, you there, buddy? | 沃特 你在吗兄弟 |
[11:17] | Actually, Cabe, Walter and Paige haven’t been active | 凯布 沃特和佩吉已经有几分钟 |
[11:20] | on their comms for a few minutes now. | 没有联系我们了 |
[11:21] | That’s weird, ’cause I can’t seem | 很奇怪 |
[11:23] | to get their submersible to come online. | 因为我无法开启他们的潜水器 |
[11:25] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[11:27] | Nothing from Ethel Mer-man at all. | 艾瑟尔·人鱼完全没有消息 |
[11:29] | Radio silence. | 一片寂静 |
[11:31] | Weird. | 很奇怪 |
[11:33] | Maybe they turned their treasure ship into a love boat. | 也许他们把宝船当成爱船了 |
[11:35] | Know what I’m saying? | 明白我意思吗 |
[11:36] | Open water, no one around, Tim in Qatar… | 开放水域 空无一人 蒂姆又在卡塔尔 |
[11:38] | Zip it, Toby. Quit clowning around. | 闭嘴 托比 别胡闹了 |
[11:40] | Don’t be an idiot. | 不要卖蠢了 |
[11:41] | They’re just having some sort of technical issue. | 他们应该是遇到了技术问题 |
[11:44] | Right, Hap? | 对吧 小乐 |
[11:45] | It’s possible that an electrical issue | 有可能船上有电子干扰 |
[11:47] | on the boat knocked out the comms | 导致他们的通讯设备失常 |
[11:48] | and the submersible’s signal. | 干扰了潜水器的信号 |
[11:52] | You go get that. | 你去接待吧 |
[11:53] | I’ll try to reboot the connection to Ethel Mer-man. | 我试试与艾瑟尔·人鱼重新建立连接 |
[11:57] | Oh. Hi, Allie. Cabe’s not here. | 你好 艾莉 凯布不在 |
[11:59] | I know. I’m here to see you. | 我知道 我是来见你的 |
[12:01] | I feel bad about the wizard commercial, | 之前巫师广告的事我很内疚 |
[12:03] | so I want to make it up to you. | 所以我想补偿你 |
[12:04] | This is Patty Logan. | 这位是帕蒂·罗根 |
[12:06] | She’s a reporter with the West Altadenia Shopper. | 她是《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》的记者 |
[12:09] | She’d like to interview you. | 她想采访你 |
[12:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:13] | You’re a teenager. | 你好年轻啊 |
[12:15] | I work at the Shopper for school credit, | 我在购物者报工作是为了修学分 |
[12:18] | but my age isn’t relevant. | 但我的年龄无关紧要 |
[12:21] | Okay. I need to run, | 好吧 我得赶紧走了 |
[12:23] | but I’ll leave you two to discuss the issues. | 但你俩留下来好好聊聊 |
[12:26] | Good luck, Sylvester. | 祝你好运 希尔维斯特 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[12:34] | We are just in the middle of work. | 我们正在工作 |
[12:36] | Oh, uh, this might interest you. | 你也许会觉得这事挺有趣的 |
[12:39] | We found a sunken ship that’s centuries old. | 我们找到了一艘几个世纪之前的沉船 |
[12:43] | Actually, Mr. Dodd, I’m here to learn about | 实际上 多德先生 我来是为了了解 |
[12:45] | your platform for alderman. | 你竞选议员的目标纲领 |
[12:46] | Now, some say that you’re a one-issue candidate | 如今 有人称你为”目标单一”参选者 |
[12:48] | who only cares about the fate of his favorite comic book store. | 你唯一在乎的就是你最爱的漫画店的存亡 |
[12:50] | So, setting that topic aside for the moment, | 所以 暂时抛开那个话题 |
[12:53] | can you explain how you’d handle | 你能解释下你准备如何解决 |
[12:54] | the budget crisis in West Altadenia, | 西艾萨迪尼亚的预算危机吗 |
[12:56] | when reports are you’ve yet to request a copy | 因为有报道称你至今尚未 |
[12:58] | of the city’s financials from the town council. | 向市议会申请市财政副本 |
[13:02] | Ms. Logan, I am a genius. | 罗根女士 我是个天才 |
[13:03] | I haven’t requested the budget because it would take me | 我还没有申请看预算是因为审阅这个 |
[13:05] | less than a few minutes to read it, | 并找出其中的无效率预算 |
[13:08] | identify any inefficiencies and then balance it. | 再平衡账面 这些事花不了我几分钟 |
[13:10] | Budget not a priority… | 预算不是头等要务… |
[13:12] | Uh, no, no, no. That’s not what I said. | 不不不 我不是那个意思 |
[13:14] | What I said was… | 我的意思是… |
[13:15] | Sly, I need you. | 希尔 我需要你帮忙 |
[13:18] | Now? | 赶紧的 |
[13:19] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[13:26] | Reboot didn’t work. | 重启没起作用 |
[13:26] | No contact with my submersible, | 联系不上我的潜水器 |
[13:28] | and Walter and Paige are still off their comms. | 沃特和佩吉依然处于失联状态 |
[13:31] | Something’s wrong. Cabe, you need to go find them. | 出事了 凯布 你得去找他们 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry, gentlemen, | 抱歉 先生们 |
[13:37] | but I’m not leaving this spot | 但我不会因为失个联 |
[13:39] | because of a communications failure. | 就离开这个位置的 |
[13:41] | I’m sure your crew is fine. | 我确定你们的队员还好好的 |
[13:42] | Oh, I don’t care if you’re sure. | 我不在乎你确不确定 |
[13:44] | I need to be sure. | 我得去确定 |
[13:45] | Walter O’Brien isn’t some flake | 沃特·奥布莱恩不是那种 |
[13:47] | who just drops out of contact with his team; | 会随意与队友断开联系的不靠谱的人 |
[13:49] | it’s completely out of character. | 这完全不符合他的个性 |
[13:50] | We need to go find our friends, now. | 我们得去找我们的朋友 立刻 |
[13:53] | My call. | 我说了算 |
[13:54] | Wrong. This is my boat. | 错 这是我的船 |
[13:57] | I’m the captain, and under maritime law, | 我是船长 根据海商法 |
[13:59] | you have no control here. | 你在这里没有指挥权 |
[14:00] | So let me be clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[14:02] | I’m not leaving the site of the treasure. | 我不会离开这个藏宝地点的 |
[14:07] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[14:11] | There are laws. This is a mutiny! | 这可是有王法的 你们这是哗变 |
[14:13] | While I’m wearing a pirate hat. How cool is that? | 我正好还戴着海盗帽呢 真是太酷了 |
[14:16] | This is a win-win, Joan. | 这是双赢 琼 |
[14:18] | You don’t have to leave the Caldera, | 你不必离开卡尔德拉 |
[14:19] | we can go find our friends. | 我们也能去找我们的朋友 |
[14:21] | Okay. Sat phone, | 好了 卫星电话 |
[14:23] | water, some energy bars. | 水 几条能量棒 |
[14:27] | I doff me hat to you, fair scallywag. | 我向你脱帽致意 小无赖 |
[14:30] | We scurvy dogs must now bid ye farewell. | 我们这群老狗如今必须和你道别了 |
[14:34] | Now you’re down a bar. | 现在你可少了条能量棒了 |
[14:35] | How does that help? | 对你能有啥好处 |
[14:38] | Toby, quit your grab-ass. | 托比 别惹她了 |
[14:39] | We need to focus. | 我们得集中注意力 |
[14:39] | Okay, Cabe, remember when I helped you | 好了 凯布 还记得我给你那辆 |
[14:41] | soup up that old Pontiac? | 老庞蒂亚克汽车加马力的那回吗 |
[14:42] | Let me guess. We’re gonna do that to this boat? | 让我猜猜 我们要给这艘船加马力吗 |
[14:45] | I’ll walk you through it. | 我一步步教你 |
[14:46] | Smart idea, Happy. | 好主意 乐乐 |
[14:48] | It’s gonna take a while to get to Walter and Paige, | 我们得要一会儿才能到沃特和佩吉那里 |
[14:50] | and if something’s wrong, every second counts. | 假如真出事了 我们得抓紧每一秒 |
[14:52] | Ocean isn’t a place you want to be lost without communication. | 茫茫海中可不是失联的好地方 |
[14:56] | Shoelace should hold for a while. | 鞋带能撑一会儿 |
[14:58] | Feels like a vacation compared to treading water. | 和踩水比起来这简直像是在度假 |
[15:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:02] | Taking inventory. | 盘点存货 |
[15:05] | Everything that can help us survive’s in this bag, | 能帮我们存活下来的东西都在这个包里了 |
[15:08] | so I need to know exactly what we’ve got. | 所以我得知道我们到底还剩些什么 |
[15:11] | All the computing power in the world, | 这个计算机拥有如此强的能力 |
[15:12] | and in the middle of the ocean, you can’t do a thing with it. | 但是在大海中间 它什么用也没有 |
[15:15] | Uh, wrong. | 错 |
[15:16] | For now, it’s a table. | 如今 这是张桌子 |
[15:20] | Here. | 来 |
[15:22] | I am building an astrolabe | 我在做一个星盘 |
[15:24] | to help determine our exact position. | 来帮助我们确定我们的确切位置 |
[15:27] | Happy already knew the coordinates | 在发生爆炸前 乐乐已经知道了 |
[15:28] | of our boat before it blew up. | 我们的确切坐标了 |
[15:29] | Well, consider this a confirmation. | 就当是再次确认吧 |
[15:32] | Or a waste of time. | 或者当是浪费时间 |
[15:33] | Determining facts is never a waste of time. | 确认事实永远也不会是浪费时间 |
[15:35] | I don’t care about facts, but since you love them so much, | 我不在乎事实 但既然你这么喜欢它们 |
[15:37] | would you like to hear one? | 那你想不想听一个事实 |
[15:38] | If you hadn’t pissed off the Department of Energy rep, | 假如你没有惹恼能源部的人 |
[15:40] | if you could’ve just accepted that some people | 假如你能接受有人说 |
[15:42] | say “One hundred and nine thousand” | “一百九千” |
[15:44] | instead of “One hundred nine thousand…” | 而不是”10.9万”… |
[15:46] | It was inaccurate. | 那样是不准确的 |
[15:47] | …we could’ve been working a nice, | …我们说不定现在就在陆地上 |
[15:48] | landlocked, dry job, instead of floating | 做一个干燥的好工作 而不是乘着一艘 |
[15:50] | in the middle of the Pacific Ocean on a leaky raft. | 漏水的筏子在太平洋中央飘荡 |
[15:52] | So let me ask you. Was it, was it worth being right? | 让我问问你 正确真的有这么重要吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:09] | Dispatching a vessel now, Seven Seas. Over. | 已派出船只 七海号 完毕 |
[16:12] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:14] | All right. The Coast Guard’s gonna send out a team, | 好了 海岸警卫队会派出一支队伍 |
[16:16] | but their ship is further away than we are. | 但他们的船比我们的还要远 |
[16:21] | Hey, Happy. | 乐乐 |
[16:22] | I don’t see anything. Are we getting close? | 我什么都没看见 我们快到目的地了吗 |
[16:24] | Less than a mile out from your last logged location. | 距离你们上一个记载的位置只有不到一里了 |
[16:27] | You should be seeing them any second. | 你应该马上就能看到他们了 |
[16:30] | Hey, Toby, bear right. | 托比 朝右转 |
[16:32] | I see something up ahead. That’s got to be them. | 我看见前面有东西 肯定是他们 |
[16:34] | Aye, Captain. Starboard ho. | 好的船长 向右打舵 |
[16:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[16:39] | What do you see? | 你看见什么了 |
[16:41] | Pieces of their boat. | 他们那艘船的碎片 |
[16:43] | Nothing else. | 没别的了 |
[16:46] | They should’ve found us by now. | 他们现在应该找到我们了啊 |
[16:48] | A high probability they have– should’ve discovered | 他们现在很可能已经 应该已经发现 |
[16:50] | the boat wreckage right about now. | 那艘船的残骸了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. Well, I hate to break it to you, | 是啊 但是很抱歉告诉你 |
[16:53] | but there’s no boat on the horizon. | 并没有船的迹象 |
[16:55] | That’s because we’re nowhere near the wreckage. | 那是因为我们离船的残骸很远了 |
[16:58] | What are you… What are you talking about? | 你在 你在说什么呢 |
[16:59] | Debris can’t be more than 50 yards in any direction. | 船的残骸离我们不可能超过五十米 |
[17:01] | We’ve just, we’ve just been bobbing here. | 我们只是在附近漂着而已 |
[17:02] | Well, it just feels that way. | 只是感觉如此 |
[17:04] | The astrolabe uses the sun’s position to measure latitude, | 这个星盘利用太阳的位置来测量纬度 |
[17:07] | so according to it, we are over 20 miles | 根据星盘 我们的位置距离爆炸现场 |
[17:10] | from the site of the explosion. | 超过32公里远 |
[17:11] | – That’s impossible. – Current can be deceiving. | -这不可能 -洋流很能误导人的 |
[17:14] | They won’t know where to find us. | 他们不知道到哪里来找我们 |
[17:15] | Why didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你怎么不早说 |
[17:16] | ‘Cause you said you weren’t interested in facts. | 因为你说你对事实不感兴趣 |
[17:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[17:19] | You’re acting like the flow of the current is my fault. | 你这样好像洋流运动是我的错似的 |
[17:21] | No. I’m acting like the fact is we’re going to die out here. | 不 我这样是说我们要死在这里了 |
[17:24] | We could drown. We could starve. We could dehydrate. | 我们可能淹死 可能饿死 可能渴死 |
[17:26] | There are a hundred and fifty thousand different ways | 我们有”一百五十千”种 |
[17:28] | we could kick the bucket. | 翘辫子的方法 |
[17:28] | That’s how I’m acting. | 所以我才会这样 |
[17:31] | One hundred fifty thousand. | 应该是十五万种 |
[17:33] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[17:44] | I studied detailed images of Walter’s ship, | 我研究了沃特那艘船的细节图像 |
[17:46] | and the bad news is, half the boat and what’s left of | 坏消息是 一半船体和 |
[17:48] | Ethel Mer-man are at the bottom of the ocean. | 艾瑟尔·人鱼的残骸都在海底呢 |
[17:50] | Must’ve been an explosion. | 一定是爆炸了 |
[17:52] | What’s the good news? | 那好消息呢 |
[17:53] | I’ve scanned every inch of this thing, | 我把这里的每一寸都仔细查看过了 |
[17:54] | and there’s no sign of bodies. | 没有尸体的迹象 |
[17:56] | Not to be morbid, but if they were | 不是我心理变态 如果他们 |
[17:57] | blown to bits, there’d be, well, bits. | 被炸成碎片的话 会留下碎片的 |
[18:00] | And that would’ve attracted scavengers of the sea, | 那就会吸引海里的食腐动物 |
[18:02] | and there’s none of that here. | 但是这里没有那些东西 |
[18:03] | That means that Walter and Paige are still alive. | 这就是说沃特和佩吉还活着 |
[18:05] | Oh, man. They’re drifting. | 天啊 他们在水上漂着呢 |
[18:07] | On what? | 用什么漂 |
[18:08] | If it was me, I would’ve engineered | 如果是我的话 我会用船的残骸 |
[18:09] | some kind of makeshift raft | 设计出某种临时救生筏 |
[18:11] | out of the debris, tied it together with shoelaces | 用鞋带和水听器的 |
[18:13] | and cable from the hydrophones. | 电缆绑起来 |
[18:15] | Walt probably did the same. | 沃特大概也是这样做的 |
[18:16] | We’re in the North Pacific Gyre current. | 我们正处于北太平洋环流系统之中 |
[18:19] | It’s large and swirling and occupies | 这洋流很大 会产生漩涡 并且占据 |
[18:20] | the northern basin of the Pacific. | 太平洋北部海域 |
[18:22] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:24] | I was a Marine. | 我以前是海军陆战队的 |
[18:26] | As in mariner, maritime, related to the sea? | 海员海事的”海” 就是和海打交道的 |
[18:30] | I don’t like Condescending Cabe. | 我不喜欢居高临下的凯布 |
[18:33] | According to the National Oceanic | 根据国家海洋 |
[18:34] | and Atmospheric Administration, | 与大气管理局的数据显示 |
[18:35] | the movement of northern waters southward plus the upwelling | 北部海域向南流动 |
[18:39] | of colder sub-surface water | 加之温度较低的次表层水上涌 |
[18:41] | makes the coastal current stronger. | 这使得沿岸流更强了 |
[18:44] | Well, what does that mean about their location? | 这对他们的位置有什么影响 |
[18:46] | It means that from where you are now, | 这说明从你们现在的位置算起 |
[18:49] | the last place that we knew they were alive, | 也就是确定他们还活着的最后位置 |
[18:53] | they are most likely… | 他们最有可能 |
[18:56] | dozens of miles out, | 在几十公里以外 |
[18:58] | in any direction. | 任何方向都有可能 |
[19:01] | This is an incredible story. | 这篇报道太棒了 |
[19:03] | Can you tell me how you’re feeling right now? | 你能说说现在的感受吗 |
[19:05] | How do you plan to find your friends? | 你打算怎么找到朋友呢 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry, uh, I have to focus. | 不好意思 我必须集中精力 |
[19:11] | Happy, we need to figure out a plan to narrow | 乐乐 我们需要制定一个计划来缩小 |
[19:13] | the 360 degree range that they could be in. | 360度范围找出他们的可能位置 |
[19:16] | If only we had Walt’s brain right now. | 我们现在要是有沃特的大脑就好了 |
[19:21] | You know that song Toby likes, | 你知道那首托比喜欢的歌吗 |
[19:23] | “Brandy,” About the girl | 叫《白兰蒂》 这首歌说的是一个女孩 |
[19:24] | who’s a-a waitress in a harbor town? | 她在一个港口小镇做服务生 |
[19:27] | Uh, by all accounts, she was quite the catch, | 人人都说 她真是个好姑娘 |
[19:30] | but the man in the song wouldn’t marry her | 但是歌里那个男人不愿意娶她 |
[19:33] | because he loved the sea so much | 因为他热爱大海 |
[19:35] | that he couldn’t be away from it. | 无法离开大海 |
[19:41] | He was an idiot. | 他是个白痴 |
[19:44] | I have faith that our team will find us, so, you know, optimism. | 我有信心队友会找到我们的 保持乐观 |
[19:53] | I-I find it confusing that… | 我很奇怪 |
[19:56] | you are giving me the silent treatment, when the truth is, | 你不理我了 而事实上 |
[20:01] | you are more to blame for our current situation than I am. | 对于我们现在的处境 你比我责任更大 |
[20:04] | – What? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你听见我说什么了 |
[20:05] | You must have sun stroke. | 你中暑了吧 |
[20:06] | Oh, you know, I-I have fact stroke. | 你懂的 我是中了事实的邪 |
[20:09] | I’m afflicted with low EQ. | 我一直饱受低情商的折磨 |
[20:10] | Oh, tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的吧 |
[20:11] | As a result, I often | 所以我经常 |
[20:13] | – can’t connect with humans. – And how. | -无法和正常人交流 -说得太对了 |
[20:15] | Despite knowing all that, you still abandoned me. | 明知道是这样 你还是抛弃了我 |
[20:18] | You still let me deal with people like | 你明知道我不应该去和能源部代表 |
[20:19] | the Department of Energy rep when you know I shouldn’t! | 那种人打交道 但是你还是让我去 |
[20:21] | Abandoned you? | 抛弃你 |
[20:23] | Please, Paige. | 拜托了 佩吉 |
[20:24] | You know, I-I might have no EQ, | 我可能没有情商 |
[20:27] | but I am more than capable of picking up when someone | 但是别人想疏远我的时候 |
[20:29] | is trying to distance themselves from me. | 我很容易看得出来 |
[20:33] | It happened at school | 在学校里 同学看出我 |
[20:34] | when kids could tell that I was different, | 与众不同的时候就是这样 |
[20:35] | I felt it with my parents, and now, then… | 我能感觉到我父母是这样 而现在 |
[20:38] | then I-it happened with you. | 你也变成这样了 |
[20:42] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[20:43] | You have completely cut me loose these past weeks. | 你已经几周没有理我了 |
[20:47] | Completely missing in action when I need you. | 我需要你的时候你什么表示都没有 |
[20:49] | – Walter, I… – No, I… | -沃特 我… -不是 我… |
[20:52] | I understand that eventually I can be too much for most humans, | 我明白 我对多数人来说就是个负担 |
[20:57] | but I thought… | 但我以为 |
[20:58] | I thought that… | 我以为 |
[21:01] | you were different. | 你和别人不一样 |
[21:04] | I thought that we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[21:11] | You’re right, I… | 你说得对 我… |
[21:14] | I did distance myself from you… on purpose. | 我是故意疏远你的 |
[21:18] | But it’s not because I don’t like you anymore. | 但不是因为我不喜欢你了 |
[21:20] | It was part of a plan to let you sink or swim, | 我是打算把你丢进水里 逼你学会游泳 |
[21:21] | to see if… I wanted to see if | 看看能不能 看看能不能 |
[21:24] | you could get to another level of EQ on your own, | 让你的情商提升一个档次 |
[21:26] | to see if you could grow without me holding your hand, | 看看你能不能在没有我帮你的情况下自己成长 |
[21:29] | because I believe you can. | 因为我相信你能 |
[21:31] | So you decided to run an emotional experiment on me? | 这么说你是要在我身上做情感实验 |
[21:34] | No, no, that’s not how I looked at it. | 不 不 我不这么认为 |
[21:36] | It’s your job to hold my hand. | 你的任务就是帮助我 |
[21:38] | That’s why you’re on Scorpion. | 这就是你进天蝎的原因 |
[21:41] | I should dock your pay. | 我要减少你的薪水 |
[21:42] | I wanted to believe that my work with you | 我相信我和你 |
[21:43] | these last three years haven’t been wasted, | 一起工作的这三年没有白费 |
[21:46] | that if you fell, you could get up on your own | 如果你失败了 你能自己站起来 |
[21:48] | without me there to pick you up and dust you off. | 不用我来扶你起来替 你拍去衣服上的灰尘 |
[21:50] | – Shh. Quiet. – Don’t tell me to be quiet. | -安静 -你不准要我闭嘴 |
[21:52] | No, no, no. Listen, listen. | 不 听 听 |
[21:55] | Wait. | 等下 |
[21:56] | Is that a… Is that a bell? | 那是 那是铃声吗 |
[22:00] | It’s got to be a high-end acoustic buoy. | 肯定是一个高端的声响浮标 |
[22:03] | If we can get to it, I might be able to hack | 如果我们能搞到它 我就可以黑入 |
[22:05] | the wireless relay box, and send out an S.O.S. | 无线继电器箱 发求救信号了 |
[22:07] | Now, the trick is | 难就难在 |
[22:08] | picking it up with the naked eye in the middle of the ocean. | 用肉眼在茫茫大海中发现它 |
[22:10] | Wait. | 等下 |
[22:12] | No, we won’t have to. | 不 我们不用这么做 |
[22:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:16] | Your reading glasses? | 你的眼镜 |
[22:17] | At Ralph’s last Forestry Braves meeting, | 上次拉尔夫的丛林勇士聚会上 |
[22:19] | they taught us how to make a telescope | 他们教我怎么用镜片和… |
[22:21] | out of a lens and a… paper towel tube. | 纸巾筒做望远镜 |
[22:25] | We just have to find… | 我们只用找到… |
[22:28] | Ah! This PVC pipe should do. | 这个塑料管就行 |
[22:30] | Good thinking. | 思维不错 |
[22:31] | Now I will fashion oars from this wood over here. | 现在我要用这块木头做船桨 |
[22:35] | But it will weaken the raft substantially, | 但这会在很大程度上减少小木筏的寿命 |
[22:38] | so we better find that buoy. | 所以我们最好找到那个浮标 |
[22:41] | – You see anything? – Uh, yeah. | -你看见什么了吗 -看见了 |
[22:43] | A lot of water. | 都是水 |
[22:45] | Wait, over there. | 等下 在那边 |
[22:46] | Something just a few miles, tops. | 最多只有几英里远 |
[22:49] | Time to paddle. | 该划船了 |
[22:57] | The currents are too mixed | 洋流很复杂 难以捉摸 |
[22:59] | and unpredictable to narrow down which direction they drifted. | 很难确定他们漂向哪个方向 |
[23:01] | There are too many variables. | 有太多变量了 |
[23:03] | Well, the constant is Walt and Paige | 定量就是沃特和佩吉 |
[23:05] | floating around on a raft. | 在小木筏上漂流 |
[23:06] | That’s it! The raft. | 对了 小木筏 |
[23:09] | Happy, can you pull up the film of their wreckage? | 乐乐 你能调出他们的船残骸的照片吗 |
[23:14] | Tell me why I’m doing this. | 告诉我为什么要这样做 |
[23:14] | Well, look at the blown-out back of the boat. | 你看船被炸毁的尾部 |
[23:17] | What kind of material do you think that’s made out of? | 你觉得那是什么材料做的 |
[23:19] | Treated cedar on the deck, thermoplastic fiberglass– | 甲板是处理过的雪松木 热塑料玻璃纤维 |
[23:23] | both float well. | 都能浮起来 |
[23:24] | And some PVC pipes | 还有一些塑料管 |
[23:26] | floating under the plumbing system. | 漂在管道系统下面 |
[23:27] | Okay, start calculating the ballpark buoyancy force numbers | 好了 开始计算 |
[23:30] | for those materials, | 这些物质的浮力值 |
[23:32] | and throw in some floatation cushions | 把一些漂浮垫 |
[23:34] | and some pieces of life vests. | 和救生衣也算进去 |
[23:37] | Hold on, are you saying you can figure out | 等下 你是说你能根据 |
[23:38] | where your friends are | 他们用来制造小木筏的边角料 |
[23:39] | based on the scraps they used to build a raft? | 计算出你们的朋友在哪里吗 |
[23:41] | I’m saying if we figure out | 我是说如果我们能算出 |
[23:42] | the general weight and buoyancy of those materials, | 这些物质的大概重量和浮力 |
[23:43] | we can plug those numbers into an algebraic function | 我们就能把这些数值带入到代数函数中 |
[23:46] | to predict how the current would have treated them, | 从而预测到洋流会把他们带去哪里 |
[23:48] | and then we can find the general area. | 找到他们的大概位置 |
[23:50] | Slow down. Say it all again, | 慢一点 再说一遍 |
[23:51] | but not so many big words this time. | 但别用这么多高深的词 |
[23:53] | I’m sorry, but you got to go. | 抱歉 但你得离开了 |
[23:55] | No, wait, this is a great story. | 不 等下 这是个很精彩的故事 |
[23:56] | It’s not a story, it’s my friends’ lives. | 这不是故事 这关系到我朋友的生死 |
[23:58] | We haven’t even gotten to the interview yet. | 我们还没有开始访问呢 |
[24:00] | I don’t even have a single quote from you. | 我都还没有引述你的话呢 |
[24:02] | Well, here’s this. | 这就是 |
[24:04] | Candidate says, “Beat it.” | 候选人说”滚蛋” |
[24:05] | But, Mr. Dodd… | 可是 多德先生 |
[24:06] | Sly, I got the buoyancy data! | 希尔 我弄到浮力数据了 |
[24:13] | Let’s do some math. | 那我们开始算吧 |
[24:16] | Still nothing, Doc. | 还是什么都没有 医生 |
[24:18] | I’m starting to get real scared here. | 我真的开始害怕了 |
[24:20] | My whole life, I wanted a chance to be a swashbuckling hero. | 这辈子 我都想当个神气的英雄 |
[24:23] | Now our friends need us, | 现在我们的朋友需要我们了 |
[24:24] | I’m just a schmuck on a boat | 我却只是个待在船上的蠢货 |
[24:25] | – with no idea how to save them. – Not anymore. | -不知道怎么能救他们 -现在不是了 |
[24:28] | Now you are a schmuck with an idea. | 现在你是个有主意的蠢货了 |
[24:30] | We ran the numbers based on the estimated weight | 我们根据沃特 佩吉和小木筏的大概重量 |
[24:32] | of Walter, Paige and the raft. | 计算出了一些数值 |
[24:35] | We accounted for buoyancy and the current differential… | 我们考虑了浮力和水流差异… |
[24:37] | Just tell them where the hell they are. | 快说他们在哪里 |
[24:38] | Uh, right, okay. Based on my calculations, | 好吧 根据我的计算 |
[24:41] | they should be 30 degrees east | 他们应该在距风向 |
[24:43] | of the wind flow. | 东30度的地方 |
[24:44] | Me bicorne! | 我的双角帽 |
[24:47] | All right, wind’s blowing southwest. | 好了 风向是西南 |
[24:49] | Okay, then turn the boat | 好 把船转向 |
[24:51] | 30 degrees east of the southwesterly winds. | 西南风的东30度 |
[24:52] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上出发了 |
[25:06] | I’m gonna jump on first, okay? | 我先跳上去 好吗 |
[25:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:11] | Great. | 很好 |
[25:14] | – Come on. – Oh, wait. | -快点 -等等 |
[25:15] | – Whoa, whoa, here, here. – I’m drifting. | -这边这边 -我在漂走 |
[25:20] | You got it. | 成了 |
[25:21] | Whew! Okay. | 好 |
[25:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[25:24] | I never thought we’d make it. | 真没想到我们做到了 |
[25:26] | Tie this up. | 绑上这个 |
[25:29] | You got it? | 你能行吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:34] | – Here. – Thanks. | -这个 -谢谢 |
[25:37] | Hold on while I get online. | 我联网的时候你可抓住了 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:42] | Now, these buoys allow scientists | 科学家们用这些浮标 |
[25:46] | to monitor ocean patterns in real time. | 监测实时洋流模式 |
[25:50] | So I’m gonna use the Wi-Fi transmitter | 我要用无线信号发射器 |
[25:53] | to send a signal to the shore. | 向岸边发射信号 |
[25:57] | Ah, from these markings, it’s a Danish lab outpost. | 从这些标记看 是丹麦实验室的 |
[26:01] | I hope whoever’s monitoring it speaks English. | 希望监测这个的人会讲英语 |
[26:04] | Okay, I’m into their system. | 我进入到他们系统里了 |
[26:14] | Wow, that was a big current. | 真是个大浪啊 |
[26:19] | – Uh, Paige? – Yeah? | -佩吉 -怎么了 |
[26:21] | That wasn’t a current that just struck us. | 刚才那一下不是浪啊 |
[26:29] | We’re gonna need a bigger buoy. | 我们需要一个更大的浮标 |
[26:41] | Hold on, hold on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[26:46] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[26:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:53] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不不不 |
[26:55] | This is very bad. | 情况很不妙 |
[26:58] | He snapped the cable. | 它咬断了缆绳 |
[26:59] | Even if he doesn’t come back, | 即使它不再回来 |
[27:01] | we have no ride off this buoy. | 我们也没法乘着浮标离开 |
[27:02] | Yeah, he’s turned around and coming back at us. | 它在兜圈子 又冲着我们回来了 |
[27:04] | Okay, hold on. | 撑住了 |
[27:15] | I’m gonna send out an S.O.S. signal. | 我要发出求助信号 |
[27:17] | You have to stop the shark from knocking this tablet, | 你得阻止鲨鱼袭击电脑 |
[27:20] | or worse yet us, into the water. | 甚至更糟 比如把我们弄进水里 |
[27:21] | – How do I do that? – Sharks have intense | -我要怎么做 -鲨鱼在鼻子中心 |
[27:24] | neural ganglion in the center of their snouts. | 有敏感的神经节 |
[27:26] | Here, use that oar to whack him on his next pass. | 下次它再过来就用桨打它 |
[27:28] | That’ll disorient him, and that’ll buy me enough time | 可以让它迷失方向 拖延时间 |
[27:30] | to set up the tablet and get the message out. | 让我设置平板电脑 发出信息 |
[27:32] | That’s the plan– you want me to punch a shark in the nose? | 所以计划就是 我要揍鲨鱼的鼻子 |
[27:35] | He-He’s circling back. Here, grab the oar. | 它转回来了 拿着浆 |
[27:37] | This more than makes up for the pay you were going to dock me. | 这活可比你扣我的薪水值钱啊 |
[27:41] | Okay, here he comes. Oh, God. | 它来了 天啊 |
[27:46] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[27:47] | We’re into the satellite signal. | 我们接入卫星信号 |
[27:50] | Uh, found a communications interface. | 找到了一个通讯接口 |
[27:52] | Sending the message, and then done. | 发出信息 完成了 |
[27:54] | Great, let’s just hope who finds it can actually help us. | 现在只盼着看到它的人能来帮我们 |
[28:02] | Bernhard? | 伯纳德 |
[28:19] | D-876. Got it. | D876 收到了 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | Uh, yes, it’s a real election. | 是啊 那是真正的选举 |
[28:27] | Alderman of West Altadenia– Look, I got to go. | 是西艾塔尼亚的议员 我得去忙了 |
[28:30] | According to some confused Danish scientists, | 一些不太明白情况的丹麦科学家说 |
[28:32] | Walter and Paige are at the buoy D-876. | 沃特和佩吉在D876号浮标 |
[28:35] | Those are the coordinates. | 坐标在这 |
[28:36] | Okay, guys, you’re already headed in the right direction, | 各位 你们的方向是对的 |
[28:39] | and you’re closer than the Coast Guard. | 你们比海岸警卫队更接近 |
[28:41] | Just need to slightly adjust course three degrees west. | 再稍微向西偏三度 |
[28:45] | We’re on it. | 好的 |
[28:45] | Eyes peeled for a yellow buoy with people clinging to it. | 用肉眼寻找有人在上面的黄色浮标 |
[28:48] | Shouldn’t be more than a few of those. | 应该不会很多吧 |
[28:50] | And, Cabe, | 凯布 |
[28:51] | you said only a handful of people | 你说只有一些人看过帕特尔的广告 |
[28:52] | watched Patel’s ad, but guess what– | 但是知道吗 |
[28:55] | it made it to Denmark. | 它都传到丹麦去了 |
[28:57] | Denmark! | 丹麦啊 |
[29:06] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[29:11] | I think he’s pissed about the punch to the nose. | 它生气了 因为我打了它鼻子 |
[29:13] | Well, sharks are intelligent; they have a sixth sense | 鲨鱼很聪明的 有第六感 |
[29:16] | called electrosensory perception to track their… | 叫做电感 来感知追踪它们的… |
[29:20] | You were gonna say “Prey.” | 你准备说猎物吗 |
[29:30] | That was too close, Walter. | 刚才那一下太危险了 沃特 |
[29:32] | I have faith in Scorpion. | 我对天蝎有信心 |
[29:34] | Besides, from a logical standpoint, | 另外 从逻辑学角度来说 |
[29:36] | the odds are pretty slim that things could get any worse. | 事情会变得更糟糕的概率是很低的 |
[29:40] | Holy cow, things just got worse. | 天啊 情况更糟了 |
[29:43] | How? | 怎么了 |
[29:44] | After the Danish scientists called, | 丹麦科学家打过来后 |
[29:45] | I hacked their system to monitor any readings | 我侵入了他们的系统来监测 |
[29:48] | that their buoy might receive that could help us | 他们的浮标还接收了什么信息 |
[29:50] | with our rescue– | 可能对我们的营救有帮助的 |
[29:51] | like the changes in current or wave cap heights, | 比如水流变化或者波高 |
[29:55] | stuff like that. | 就这样的信息 |
[29:56] | So what’s the problem? | 问题出在哪呢 |
[29:57] | Problem is they don’t study the ocean. | 问题是他们不是研究海洋的 |
[30:00] | They study what lives inside the ocean. | 他们研究的是海洋生物 |
[30:03] | Specifically, migratory patterns. | 具体的就是迁移规律 |
[30:05] | Migratory patterns of what? | 什么的迁移规律 |
[30:12] | I think he’s bringing his friends! | 我觉得它还有伙伴 |
[30:14] | Actually, you know, a group of sharks | 一群鲨鱼 |
[30:15] | is called a “Frenzy.” | 正确的用词为”frenzy” |
[30:17] | Walter, who gives a crap?! | 沃特 谁在乎这个 |
[30:20] | Sharks? Are you kidding me? | 鲨鱼 不会吧 |
[30:22] | A frenzy of them. | 一群鲨鱼 |
[30:24] | A group of sharks is called a “Frenzy.” | 一群鲨鱼要用”Frenzy” |
[30:26] | Who gives a crap?! | 谁在乎这个 |
[30:28] | Hundred yards ahead! | 前方100码 |
[30:29] | I can see the buoy, and Walter and Paige! | 我看到浮标了 还有沃特和佩吉 |
[30:32] | And sharks, lots and lots of sharks. | 还有鲨鱼 好多好多鲨鱼 |
[30:34] | Punch it, Gallo. | 前进 格洛 |
[30:39] | Walter, they’re closing in! | 沃特 鲨鱼把我们包围了 |
[30:43] | The impact of multiple sharks is gonna be | 多只鲨鱼的冲击力 |
[30:44] | exponentially worse than just one, | 跟一只的冲击相比 会有几何级数的增加 |
[30:46] | so brace yourself. | 做好准备 |
[30:49] | I think we spoke too soon. | 咱们言之过早了 |
[30:52] | They see us! | 他们看到我们了 |
[30:53] | We did it! We’re heroes of the high seas! | 我们成功了 我们真是海上英雄 |
[30:55] | Keep the wind at our backs, | 顺风前进 |
[30:57] | and take this girl to port, Cap’n. | 把她带回来 船长 |
[31:03] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[31:04] | This isn’t happening. | 别这样 |
[31:06] | What isn’t happening? | 别怎样 |
[31:08] | The boat’s engine blew, | 船的发动机烧了 |
[31:09] | and we’re still about 50 yards from the buoy. | 离浮标还有50码 |
[31:11] | Not good! When we souped it up, we must’ve pushed its limits. | 情况不妙 加速的时候一定是到达极限了 |
[31:14] | – It’s toast. – No, Walter and Paige are toast | -船完了 -不 船没法靠近的话 |
[31:16] | if they can’t get to them! | 沃特和佩吉才完了 |
[31:20] | Hey, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[31:21] | Why aren’t they coming to get us? | 他们为什么不过来 |
[31:22] | Uh, I see smoke. The boat must’ve died. | 我看到烟了 船肯定完了 |
[31:25] | Yeah, well, speaking of dying, | 对了 说到要完 |
[31:26] | we can’t hold on much longer; this buoy’s gonna tip. | 我们也撑不了多久了 浮标开始倾斜了 |
[31:32] | You were a lifeguard, right? | 你以前是救生员 对吧 |
[31:35] | In summers when I was a teenager. Why? | 十几岁的夏天当过 怎么了 |
[31:37] | I’m gonna swim for the raft. | 我往阀那里游 |
[31:39] | The flailing will attract the sharks. | 游动会吸引鲨鱼 |
[31:40] | – No. – Shark’s worst sense is their eyesight. | -不行 -视力是鲨鱼最差的感官 |
[31:42] | They’ll circle me to try | 它们在攻击前会围着我转 |
[31:43] | and figure me out before attacking. | 弄清我是什么东西 |
[31:45] | It’ll give me time. | 能争取一点时间 |
[31:45] | Now, as soon as I hit the water, | 好 我入水之后 |
[31:47] | you dive in and head for the boat. | 你就跳下去往船那儿游 |
[31:48] | Walter, no. | 沃特 不行 |
[31:49] | Even if you make it to the raft, | 就算你能游到救生筏 |
[31:50] | they will tear that thing apart in seconds. | 鲨鱼也会在几秒钟之内把它撕成碎片 |
[31:52] | You said it yourself. Eventually, this buoy gets tipped over, | 你自己说过 浮标迟早会倒 |
[31:54] | and I can’t have you on it when that happens. | 到时候我不能还让你呆在浮标上 |
[31:55] | – Walter… – As flawed as I am, | -沃特 -我有很多缺点 |
[31:57] | I’m still a better person than before we met, | 但跟我们相遇前比起来 我仍有长进 |
[31:59] | – thanks to you. Now go! – Walter! | -都是你的功劳 快走 -沃特 |
[32:13] | They’re making a break for the boat. | 他们在往船这儿游 |
[32:15] | No, only Paige is. Walt’s trying to get to the raft. | 不 只有佩吉 沃特在往救生筏游 |
[32:17] | He’s never gonna make it. He’s chum in the water. | 他肯定游不到 他在水里就是鱼饵 |
[32:44] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[33:05] | Walter is… Walter is… | 沃特他… 沃特他… |
[33:08] | In big trouble. | 麻烦大了 |
[33:09] | Those sharks are circling him; they’re figuring him out. | 鲨鱼正围着他转 它们在判断他是什么 |
[33:12] | Once they figure out he’s lunch, it’s all over. | 一旦它们发现沃特是大餐就完蛋了 |
[33:24] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我游不到了 |
[33:28] | Not gonna… not gonna make it. | 游… 游不到了 |
[33:34] | What the…? | 什么… |
[33:40] | It’s Water Matthau! | 是水·马修 |
[33:43] | Cabe and Toby, get ready to receive your cargo. | 凯布和托比 准备收货 |
[33:48] | Thank you, Happy! | 多谢 乐乐 |
[33:50] | Here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[33:54] | So do the sharks. | 鲨鱼也来了 |
[33:55] | Uh, Happy, sharks top out at 35 miles per hour. | 乐乐 鲨鱼的最高时速是56千米 |
[33:58] | Can you goose Mr. Matthau, please? | 能不能让水·马修加速 |
[33:59] | It’s been straining to keep up with your boat for hours. | 跟你们的船好几个小时已经不容易了 |
[34:02] | 40 miles per hour is all he’s got. | 时速64千米已经是极限了 |
[34:03] | And I got to slow it down so that Walter can get on the boat. | 我还得让它减速好让沃特上船 |
[34:06] | You slow that thing down, the sharks will be all over him! | 减速的话鲨鱼就追上他了 |
[34:08] | And the torpedo wake is agitating them. | 鱼雷航迹会激怒鲨鱼 |
[34:10] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[34:13] | Hurry! Hurry, Happy! | 快啊 快点 乐乐 |
[34:16] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[34:17] | Swashbuckling! | 英雄救美 |
[34:39] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[34:42] | Thanks for the lift. What’s with the knife? | 多谢空运 你咬着刀干什么 |
[34:45] | I’m a super-cool pirate. | 老子可是超酷的海盗 |
[34:47] | I got seaweed in my eye. | 眼里进海草了 |
[34:50] | Dropped me cheese knife. | 我的芝士刀掉了 |
[34:59] | A little hot cocoa | 来杯热可可 |
[35:01] | should warm the weary bones of you seafarers. | 给你们几个水手暖暖身子 |
[35:04] | How is your eye? | 眼睛怎么样了 |
[35:06] | Little seaweed never hurt Blackbeard. | 区区海草怎么可能伤到我黑胡子 |
[35:07] | It ain’t gonna slow this hardened Jolly Roger. | 阻碍不了我大海盗前进的步伐 |
[35:11] | Baby marshmallows. I love those. | 亲爱的棉花糖 我的爱 |
[35:13] | Almost forgot. This came in from Joan Davis | 差点忘了 你们回来的路上 |
[35:15] | while you were heading back into shore. | 琼·戴维斯送了这个来 |
[35:17] | Pieces of eight! | 财宝来了 |
[35:21] | Chocolate coins? | 巧克力金币 |
[35:23] | What the…? | 什么鬼… |
[35:24] | Dear Team Scorpion, you’re in breach of contract. | 亲爱的天蝎团队 你们违反了合同 |
[35:27] | “Section B2 clearly states that your team | 第B2款明确规定贵团队 |
[35:29] | “was to provide tech support | 应在船体打捞上来前 |
[35:31] | “Until the moment of retrieval. | 始终提供技术支持 |
[35:32] | “You made your choice to abandon the treasure, | 是你们做出放弃财宝的选择 |
[35:35] | “so you are entitled to no contingency fee. | 因此你们无法获得酬金 |
[35:38] | Sincerely, Joan Davis.” | 真诚的 琼·戴维斯 |
[35:41] | But sh-she’s right. | 不过她说得也对 |
[35:42] | We did breach contract. | 我们确实违反了合同规定 |
[35:44] | To save you guys, it was worth it. | 为了救你们 值得 |
[35:46] | Plus, we can license the tech we designed | 另外 我们还能把咱设计的技术 |
[35:47] | to other maritime exploration concerns. | 许可给其他感兴趣的海事探险组织 |
[35:49] | No matter how you slice it, she absconded with me booty. | 不论怎么说 她确实是带着我的钱跑了 |
[35:52] | This sucks. | 太糟了 |
[36:00] | Pretty disappointed, huh? | 很失望吧 |
[36:02] | I wanted treasure. I got chocolate. | 我要的是财宝 得到的却是巧克力 |
[36:05] | Yeah, about the whole… | 说到这个 |
[36:07] | Captain Hook thing. | 虎口船长的事情 |
[36:10] | Pirates chase treasure. | 海盗追寻财宝 |
[36:12] | Gamblers chase money. | 赌徒追求钱 |
[36:14] | It’s the chase that gives them the high. | 令他们兴奋不已的是追求的过程 |
[36:18] | Boy howdy, it does. | 还真是 |
[36:22] | So… what if it’s the chase | 那 如果令你对我着迷的 |
[36:24] | that’s kept you on your toes with me? | 是你追求我的过程呢 |
[36:31] | Once we’re married, the chase is over, | 一旦我们结婚 追求的过程就停止了 |
[36:34] | the high is over, and then you’ll get bored. | 兴奋劲儿过了 你就会厌烦 |
[36:37] | Happy Quinn, you’re showing an adorable | 乐乐·奎恩 你正显示出 |
[36:39] | pang of insecurity right now. | 一股可爱的不安全感 |
[36:42] | My angst makes you feel good? | 我的焦虑令你感觉良好 |
[36:44] | No, no. | 不不 |
[36:46] | The fact that you love me enough | 是你爱我爱到 |
[36:48] | to worry about losing me makes me feel good. | 害怕失去我这点令我感觉良好 |
[36:52] | Look me in the eye. Uh, the good one. | 看我眼睛 好的这只 |
[36:56] | You are the treasure that I’ve been hunting for my whole life. | 你是我这辈子苦苦猎求的宝藏 |
[37:01] | And-and you, frankly, are such a tough nut to crack | 而你 说实话 特别难搞定 |
[37:03] | that the chase is never really over. | 所以追求永远不会停止 |
[37:07] | You keep me on my heels. I’m never gonna be bored by you. | 你让我时刻担忧 永远不会对你厌烦 |
[37:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:17] | Keep the hat… | 帽子 |
[37:19] | the eye patch… | 眼罩 |
[37:21] | for the honeymoon. | 度蜜月时候带着 |
[37:23] | Ahoy, matey. | 嗨 朋友 |
[37:34] | Hey yourself. | 你好啊 |
[37:35] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:36] | Reservation’s in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后到预约时间 |
[37:38] | Let me grab my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[37:45] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[37:46] | I spoke with Patty. | 我和帕蒂说过了 |
[37:47] | I bet you did. Congratulations. | 我猜也是 恭喜你 |
[37:50] | You got the endorsement and the votes and the election. | 你赢得到了背书 选票和竞选 |
[37:54] | I think you and Patty had very different takes on your meeting. | 我认为你和帕蒂对你们的见面看法很不同 |
[37:57] | It’s an early edition of the paper. | 这是这份报纸的早期版本 |
[38:00] | “West Altadenia Shopper endorses Sylvester Dodd.” | 《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》支持希尔维斯特·多德 |
[38:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:04] | That’s the biggest upset since Ali/Foreman in ’74. | 这是自74年阿里和福尔曼一战后最大的反转 |
[38:07] | I have no idea who that is, but this is amazing news. | 我不知道你说的是谁 但这条新闻真赞 |
[38:11] | Thank you. I’m sorry I doubted you. | 谢谢你 抱歉我怀疑过你 |
[38:15] | “Sylvester Dodd is a candidate | 候选人希尔维斯特 |
[38:16] | who cares more about the people that are counting on him | 关心依靠他的人民 |
[38:18] | than making sure he looks good to the press. | 多过关心他在媒体前的表现 |
[38:21] | He has the kind of character | 他的品格足以 |
[38:22] | that will make him a fine representative.” | 使他成为一位优秀的候选人 |
[38:24] | Congratulations. You earned it. | 恭喜你 你做到了 |
[38:29] | Good work, kiddo. | 干得好 孩子 |
[38:48] | I-I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[38:52] | What you did on that buoy was insane. | 你在浮标上的所作所为真是疯狂 |
[38:54] | I-I would have made it to the raft. | 我能撑到救生筏的 |
[38:56] | Oh, uh, don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[38:59] | And it’s not really the point. | 不过那不是重点 |
[39:02] | Well, it was the least I could do. | 这是最起码的 |
[39:03] | I owed you. | 是我欠你的 |
[39:04] | Owed me? For what? | 欠我 为什么 |
[39:09] | For, uh… for letting me sink or swim. | 为你任我沉没或学会游泳 |
[39:12] | See, at first, I was… I was mad at you | 起初我很生气 |
[39:15] | because I-I didn’t understand why you would do that to me. | 因为我不明白你为什么这么对我 |
[39:22] | But then I realized that you did it for me. | 之后我意识到你是为了我才那么做的 |
[39:28] | I’ve never had anyone who cared | 以前从没有人关心 |
[39:30] | about my emotional development before, | 我在情感方面的成长 |
[39:32] | someone who’d try different things to help me. | 没人尝试不同的方法帮我 |
[39:36] | But you care. | 可你关心 |
[39:38] | And, um…sometimes caring means tough love. | 而有时关心就等于严厉管教 |
[39:44] | So I owed you, so I jumped in. | 所以我欠你 所以我跳下去 |
[39:48] | An extreme way of paying off debts, but… | 真是个极端的还债方式 可是 |
[39:51] | I don’t think you owed me. | 我不觉得你欠我 |
[39:55] | Walter, can I be honest? | 沃特 我能说实话吗 |
[39:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:57] | You’re the most honest person I know. | 你是我认识的最诚实的人 |
[39:59] | Okay. Here goes. | 好吧 那我就说了 |
[40:01] | I-I tried being mad at you for the whole Tim thing, | 我很想因为蒂姆的事而生你气 |
[40:05] | and that just… | 可是那样 |
[40:06] | well, it felt crummy. So I have an idea. | 感觉很糟糕 所以我有个主意 |
[40:09] | I’d… I’d like for us just to acknowledge | 我希望我们都明白 |
[40:12] | that we’re great friends, special friends, | 我们是很好的朋友 特别的朋友 |
[40:15] | who care deeply about each other, | 深深地关心彼此 |
[40:18] | the-the kind of friends who’d do anything for each other, | 是那种不惜为彼此做任何事的朋友 |
[40:20] | including… risk their lives. | 包括冒生命危险 |
[40:24] | That’s… | 那 |
[40:25] | That’s accurate and logical. | 那真是精确又符合逻辑 |
[40:27] | Yeah. I like it. | 是啊 我喜欢 |
[40:29] | Great. | 很好 |
[40:31] | Um, we can put any recent tension behind us. | 我们就忘记最近的不愉快吧 |
[40:35] | Agreed. Yeah. | 同意 好 |
[40:39] | So, friend… | 那 朋友 |
[40:43] | uh, what do you have planned for tonight? | 今晚打算干嘛 |
[40:45] | I’m just gonna… like, Skype with Tim. | 我打算和蒂姆视频 |
[40:49] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:51] | I w-worked up a list of clients that I’ve recently offended; | 我列了一张最近冒犯过的顾客名单 |
[40:54] | I was gonna… try to, uh, apologize to them. | 我打算试着跟他们道歉 |
[40:59] | Using the-the skills that you taught me. | 用你教我的技巧 |
[41:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:05] | You know what, um, I could, I could Skype with Tim tomorrow. | 我看 我可以明天再和蒂姆视频 |
[41:10] | How-how about we make those calls together, | 我们一起打电话怎么样 |
[41:12] | and I can help you through any rough spots? | 我可以帮你应付难堪的场面 |
[41:15] | I’d like that. | 那很好啊 |
[41:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:23] | – Can I see? – Yeah. | -我看看行吗 -好 |
[41:25] | – Here you are. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |