时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Kid, we’ll run out of time! | 小子 我们要没时间了 |
[00:03] | We’ll make it; you’ll drive lead, Walter will follow west | 能赶上 你打头 沃特跟着 |
[00:06] | on Venice Boulevard at exactly 42 miles an hour. | 在威尼斯大道上西行 时速67.6公里 |
[00:09] | We got to go faster. | 我们得加快速度 |
[00:10] | No, I timed all the lights; you’ll coast through the greens. | 不 我算好了交通信号灯 你们会一路畅行 |
[00:13] | There’s construction on Normandie. | 诺曼底街在施工 |
[00:14] | Then take Hobart, and turn left on 11th. | 那就走霍巴特 在11街左转 |
[00:17] | No, take Olympic. Potholes on 11th slow traffic. | 不 走奥林匹克街 11街的坑会导致堵车 |
[00:20] | You know, you could be more involved in this. | 你可以更投入一点的 |
[00:23] | Well, one, with Paige busy at the FBI seminar, | 首先 佩吉去参加联调局研讨会了 |
[00:25] | my hands are full doing our accounts. | 我要忙着给咱们做账 |
[00:28] | Yes, that’s right, a man with a 197 IQ is balancing a checkbook. | 没错 智商197的人在忙着记账 |
[00:32] | And two, we’re not racing humanitarian aid across a war zone. | 其次 我们不是要把人道主义援助运过战区 |
[00:36] | We are transporting sperm across Los Angeles. | 不过是带精子穿过洛杉矶 |
[00:39] | Not just any sperm. | 不是一般的精子 |
[00:40] | Toby’s sperm. | 托比的精子 |
[00:41] | Is that supposed to make it more enticing? | 难道这就更有吸引力了吗 |
[00:43] | We just want to make sure it gets there safely. | 我们只是想确保它能安全到达 |
[00:45] | This mission could finally make the Quintis duo | 这次任务或许终将可以让奎恩蒂斯二人组 |
[00:48] | a trio. | 变成三人组 |
[00:49] | And if everybody does their jobs, | 而且如果大家都能各尽其职 |
[00:51] | we can make their first crack | 我们可以让他们的 |
[00:52] | at artificial insemination their last. | 人工受精一次成功 |
[00:54] | So… | 所以 |
[00:55] | have you heard from Toby on… his sample production? | 你收到托比关于样本制作的消息了吗 |
[01:00] | No. Not yet. You know, this is absurd. | 还没有 这好荒唐 |
[01:03] | There are rooms in fertility clinics for such… endeavors, | 生殖诊所里有专供此举的房间 |
[01:07] | stocked with prurient films and periodicals. | 里面有很多淫乱影片和期刊 |
[01:10] | Why must he do this at home? | 为什么他非得在家里做 |
[01:12] | Toby insists that his sexy swimmers– | 托比坚持他的性感泳者 |
[01:14] | his term, not mine– | 这是他说的 不是我 |
[01:15] | be fabricated in an environment where he is comfortable, | 务必要在让他感到舒服的环境里制造出来 |
[01:18] | and he’s not comfortable doing his thing– | 而他不愿做这事的时候 |
[01:20] | God, this is gross– | 天呐 好恶心 |
[01:21] | with office personnel right down the hall. | 办公人员就在走廊那头 |
[01:23] | He thinks if he’s uptight, then his… | 他觉得如果他感到紧张 那他的 |
[01:28] | work product | 工作成果 |
[01:30] | will not be as good as it can be, | 就会不尽如人意 |
[01:31] | and that will compromise fertilization. | 那会影响受孕 |
[01:33] | That is superstition. That is beneath Toby. | 这是迷信 托比不该如此 |
[01:36] | And I didn’t think anything was beneath Toby. | 我没想到还有托比干不出的事 |
[01:38] | They’ve been having a run of bad luck. | 他们一直运气不佳 |
[01:40] | Maybe the superstition gives him a sense of control. | 或许迷信让他有种控制感 |
[01:46] | It’s time for BrainForm. | 脑型时间到 |
[01:47] | The brainteaser app? I saw the ad. | 那款脑筋急转弯应用软件吗 我看到广告了 |
[01:50] | Didn’t look too hard. | 看上去不太难 |
[01:52] | Yeah, for us normals, | 对于我们普通人 |
[01:53] | these puzzles help keep our minds sharp. | 这些谜题能帮我们保持敏锐 |
[01:56] | And this timed maze is a bear. | 这个限时迷宫很难的 |
[01:59] | Maze puzzles don’t improve brain function, | 迷宫谜题并不能提升大脑功能 |
[02:01] | they just make you better at solving mazes. | 只增强你的解迷宫能力 |
[02:03] | Which has zero practical application unless you’re a rat. | 而这毫无实际应用意义 除非你是老鼠 |
[02:06] | Cabe, if you want a challenge, | 凯布 如果你想要个挑战 |
[02:08] | help us connect to the Cassiopeia VI. | 帮我们连接到仙后座6号吧 |
[02:10] | Walt and I call her Cassie for short. | 沃特和我喊她仙仙 |
[02:12] | What the hell’s a Cassie? | 仙仙是什么 |
[02:14] | NASA satellite decommissioned in 1963, | 太空总署于1963年停止使用的卫星 |
[02:16] | but civilians can apply for the right | 但平民可以申请自己 |
[02:17] | to establish their own links. | 建立链接 |
[02:19] | We’re able to monitor solar storms. | 我们可以借此监控太阳风暴 |
[02:21] | I’ll stick to the mazes. | 我还是玩迷宫吧 |
[02:23] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[02:27] | Oh, this is from Toby. | 是托比来的 |
[02:29] | “Head over. Starting sample procurement.” | 过来 开始样本采集了 |
[02:32] | This is my worst workday ever. | 这是我最糟糕的一个工作日 |
[02:35] | And I was once accidentally blasted into space. | 我有次还不小心被发射进了太空呢 |
[02:38] | Well, it’s time for you to blast off again. | 你该再次飞奔而去了 |
[02:40] | If you don’t leave soon, | 如果你不赶紧走 |
[02:41] | then we have to recalculate the whole traffic matrix. | 我们又得重算交通矩阵 |
[02:43] | So go. | 快走吧 |
[02:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:52] | Yuck. | 恶心 |
[02:54] | You know, Ralph, | 拉尔夫 |
[02:55] | baby-making isn’t the only labor of love today. | 造宝宝不是今天唯一的热忱工作 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna ask Florence out. | 我要去约弗洛伦斯出去 |
[03:00] | Good. I teed you up nicely. | 好啊 我替你说了不少好话 |
[03:03] | My wingman game is strong. | 我的僚机技能很强大的 |
[03:04] | Uh, plus, you and Florence are a logical couple. | 而且 你和弗洛伦斯是逻辑匹配的 |
[03:07] | Not just logical, but productive. | 不仅逻辑 还很高效 |
[03:10] | In just two weeks, we’ve made such great strides | 仅两周 我们就在西艾萨迪尼亚的 |
[03:13] | on my water filtration program for West Altadenia. | 水过滤项目上进展神速 |
[03:15] | But before I ask her out, | 但我去约她之前 |
[03:18] | green or… | 是绿的还是 |
[03:19] | Red! | 红灯 |
[03:22] | It was yellow. | 是黄灯 |
[03:24] | Yeah, like, four seconds ago. | 是啊 四秒钟前吧 |
[03:28] | So the seminar went well. | 研讨会还挺顺利 |
[03:29] | Tell the feds the next ballistics workshop | 告诉联调局的 下次举办弹道实验室 |
[03:31] | better have bagels. | 最好有百吉饼 |
[03:33] | Okay. Will do. | 好吧 会的 |
[03:37] | – Oh, this traffic is a sign. – Of what? | -这交通就是个预兆 -什么预兆 |
[03:41] | That I shouldn’t be going to this stupid appointment. | 我就不该去赴这个破诊 |
[03:42] | “Stupid appointment”? | “破诊” |
[03:44] | This is a big day. Stay positive. | 今天很重要 保持积极态度 |
[03:46] | Yeah, it’s hard to stay positive when I got out of bed | 要我怎么保持积极 我一下床 |
[03:48] | and I stepped on a socket wrench, | 就踩在了套筒扳手上 |
[03:50] | then that FBI rookie spilled coffee on me, | 那个联调局菜鸟还把咖啡洒在了我身上 |
[03:52] | and now we’re gonna be late– all signs. | 现在我们又要迟到了 都是预兆 |
[03:55] | No. | 不对 |
[03:56] | No, they’re just accidents. | 只是巧合 |
[03:57] | We’re gonna get to the clinic on time; so will the guys. | 我们会按时感到诊所 男生们也会 |
[03:59] | You’re nervous. | 你在紧张 |
[04:00] | You don’t feel ready to have a baby; that’s normal. | 你还没准备好要孩子 这很正常 |
[04:02] | Trust me, I am sure Toby does not feel ready either. | 相信我 托比肯定也觉得很忐忑 |
[04:06] | I’ve never felt more ready. | 我从没这么信心十足过 |
[04:09] | Per doctor’s orders, I’ve taken my kilos of vitamins, | 遵照医嘱 我吃了一堆维他命 |
[04:11] | I’ve done daily cardio | 做了今日有氧操 |
[04:13] | and I’ve made healthy dietary adjustments, all for this. | 还进行了健康的饮食调整 就为了这个 |
[04:17] | I call this a steampunk blimp. | 我称之为蒸汽朋克飞艇 |
[04:19] | This was designed by none other than Happy Quinn. | 正是乐乐·奎恩设计的 |
[04:21] | It’s a stainless steel, shockproof, | 是不锈钢 防震 |
[04:23] | cold and heat-resistant sample protector. | 隔热的样本保护器 |
[04:26] | Zygote, here we come. | 受精卵 我们来了 |
[04:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | We have 56 minutes until the handoff, | 距离交接还有56分钟 |
[04:31] | and I’m not providing a top quality product, | 我的产品质量堪忧 |
[04:33] | so we can’t be late with delivery. | 所以交货可不能迟到 |
[04:36] | – Mush. – I’m not a dog. | -走啊 -我不是狗 |
[04:39] | Would you two quit bickering?! | 你俩能不能别吵了 |
[04:40] | We’re on the clock to make a baby! | 我们赶着造娃呢 |
[04:43] | Andale! | 走 |
[04:49] | Red is the color of strength and confidence. | 红色是力量和自信的颜色 |
[04:52] | From observing Florence’s style preferences, | 通过观察弗洛伦斯的风格偏好 |
[04:54] | as well as the paint color of her lab, | 以及她实验室的淡色调 |
[04:56] | red is a nonstarter. | 红色不合适 |
[04:57] | It’s all about the lilac. | 淡紫色才是王道 |
[04:59] | Lilac. | 淡紫色 |
[05:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:08] | Morning! | 早啊 |
[05:09] | I had a radical idea about increasing the surface area | 我有个激进的点子 是关于增加碳洗涤塔的 |
[05:11] | of the carbon scrubbers. Hello, Ralph. | 表面积 你好 拉尔夫 |
[05:14] | Uh, morning. | 早 |
[05:16] | Oh. My ride. | 我的车来了 |
[05:19] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[05:25] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[05:28] | Are you ready to get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[05:30] | Yessiree, Bob. | 是的 鲍勃 |
[05:31] | Not that your name is Bob. I know it’s Florence. | 当然了 你不叫鲍勃 我知道你叫弗洛伦斯 |
[05:33] | What? Um… | 什么啊 |
[05:36] | Anyway. | 好了 |
[05:37] | You know, I figured since we’re gonna be doing | 我觉得既然我们要在这里 |
[05:38] | so much work here, we’ll probably get hungry, so… | 工作挺久 我们可能会饿 |
[05:41] | would you want to grab a bite at Kovelsky’s later? | 你回头想去科沃斯基吃顿饭吗 |
[05:45] | Great. Sounds like a plan. | 好啊 说定了 |
[05:50] | Sweet. You got this. | 好 你可以的 |
[05:54] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[05:58] | Yeah. Nice. | 很好 |
[05:59] | How are we looking on time? | 时间如何 |
[06:00] | Uh, 49 minutes, 43 seconds. | 49分钟43秒 |
[06:03] | Great. Quick pit stop. | 很好 快速停一下 |
[06:04] | Whoa, whoa, Walt. Walt, Walt, what are you doing? | 沃特 等等 你干什么呢 |
[06:06] | All that precision planning, | 计划得如此精确 |
[06:08] | and you’re calling an audible? | 而你要改计划吗 |
[06:10] | This is the most important day of my life. | 这是我人生中最重要的一天 |
[06:12] | You’re gonna blow it by going to the ATM? | 你想要为了去自动取款机而毁掉它吗 |
[06:13] | I only use tellers. | 我只会从柜台办业务 |
[06:14] | ATMs are magnets for hackers and thieves. | 自动取款机容易被黑或者被偷 |
[06:16] | We had a plan. | 我们是有计划的 |
[06:17] | Yes, and the plan included extra time for pileups, | 对 计划中为了连环相撞车祸 |
[06:20] | natural disasters | 自然灾害 |
[06:21] | and spontaneous parades, | 和自发的游行打出了富裕时间 |
[06:22] | none of which are happening. | 而哪一种情况都没有发生 |
[06:23] | Now, the clinic is 12 minutes away. | 到诊所只有十二分钟的路程 |
[06:25] | We’re fine. | 没问题的 |
[06:25] | Whoa, whoa, Walt, we are so far from fine, it’s not funny. | 沃特 一点也不好 这不是开玩笑 |
[06:28] | Are you concerned that I’m gonna walk under a ladder | 你是担心我会从一个梯子下面走过 |
[06:30] | or cross paths with a black cat? | 或者过马路时遇到一直黑猫吗 |
[06:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:32] | This whole plan is predicated on superstition, | 整个计划都建立在没有根据的迷信上 |
[06:35] | and I am not subscribing to it | 而我并不赞成 |
[06:36] | in lieu of running an efficient company. | 以这种方式来运转一个有效率的公司 |
[06:38] | – In fact… – All right, enough. Look, five minutes. | -事实上 -好了 够了 就五分钟 |
[06:41] | And no unplanned transactions, no small talk. | 不能做不在计划中的转账 不能闲聊 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:47] | You know that me and the missus have | 要知道我和我的老婆 |
[06:49] | planned this procedure to the minute. | 计划这个流程是精确到每一分钟的 |
[06:50] | The stars have aligned perfectly, | 万事都已齐备 |
[06:52] | from the octane of my petrol to the timing of Happy’s ovum. | 从我的汽油质量到乐乐的排卵时间 |
[06:55] | Dr. Brown University says | 从布朗大学毕业的医生说 |
[06:56] | we’re not gonna have another chance this good | 我们不会再有像今天这样好的机会了 |
[06:58] | for impregnation for five months minimum, if ever. | 如果有的话 下次是五个月之后 |
[07:01] | We will be done in no time. | 很快就能完事 |
[07:02] | Really? It seems like we’re standing here right now. | 真的吗 我们现在就在这傻站着呢 |
[07:06] | Uh, excuse me, do you think, uh, he could help us? | 请问一下 他能帮我们处理吗 |
[07:11] | I’ll be with you in a moment, Mr. O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩先生 我马上就来帮助你 |
[07:13] | Actually, we don’t have a moment. | 老实讲我们没有那个时间 |
[07:14] | I am sorry, Stevie. | 抱歉 史蒂维 |
[07:16] | My friend is a little frazzled today. | 我的朋友今天有些累了 |
[07:19] | I’m not frazzled, I’m just annoyed, at you. | 我不是累了 我只是很烦你 |
[07:21] | Uh, Stevie, my man, | 史蒂维 我的兄弟 |
[07:23] | uh, we’re on a bit of a schedule here, so… | 我们有些赶时间 所以 |
[07:32] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[07:34] | A cash withdrawal, um, $800. | 取八百元现金 |
[07:37] | 500 in tens, and 300 in 20s, please. | 其中五百元要十块的 三百元要二十块的 |
[07:40] | Scorpion corporate account. | 天蝎公司账户 |
[07:42] | Right away. How are you today? | 马上就好 你们好吗 |
[07:45] | – I’m fine. – He’s selfish. | -不错 -他很自私 |
[08:02] | Okay, there you go. | 好了 请拿好 |
[08:04] | You have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[08:10] | Sorry, I’m a trainee. First day. | 抱歉 我是个实习生 第一天上班 |
[08:18] | Walt, I got a bad feeling. Let’s go. | 沃特 我有个不好的感觉 走吧 |
[08:20] | No, why don’t you wait in the car. | 不 你要不回车里等着吧 |
[08:22] | And be careful of the cracks in the asphalt | 小心柏油路面的裂缝 |
[08:24] | so you don’t injure your mother’s back. | 这样你就不会伤到你妈的后背 |
[08:32] | – You’re all set. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[08:35] | In and out. See? Easy. | 一进一出 就这么简单 |
[08:37] | Walt, Walt, just walk naturally, | 沃特 沃特 走得自然些 |
[08:38] | but this is a bank robbery. | 这里正在进行银行抢劫 |
[08:40] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[08:41] | He’s right, Doc, that’s like yelling “Fire” | 他是对的 医生 这就像是在 |
[08:43] | in a crowded theatre. | 一个拥挤的剧场大喊”着火啦” |
[08:45] | Monitors are off, and I bet the cameras are, too. | 监视器关了 我猜摄像头也关上了 |
[08:48] | When’s the last time you saw | 你上一次见到一个 |
[08:49] | a 45-year-old dude training to be a bank teller? | 45岁的哥们受训成为一个出纳员 |
[08:52] | Stop right there. | 站在那别动 |
[08:54] | Now, turn around. | 现在 转过来 |
[09:03] | You know, if this is how you act as a trainee, | 要是这样实习的话 |
[09:05] | you’re never gonna make teller. | 你永远也当不成柜员 |
[09:17] | Okay, guys, remain cool. | 好了 伙计们 保持冷静 |
[09:19] | You don’t want them getting spooked. | 别让他们受到惊吓 |
[09:21] | All right, let’s get them to the break room, | 把他们带到休息室 |
[09:23] | and help the guys with the cash. | 然后去帮兄弟们装现金 |
[09:24] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[09:26] | Oh, no, no, I’ve got an impotent appointment | 不不不 我有个极其重要的治疗阳痿的会诊 |
[09:28] | of the utmost importance. I’m not going anywhere, guys. | 我哪也不去 伙计们 |
[09:29] | Move your ass. | 动起来 |
[09:31] | Come on, I don’t care if you rob the bank. | 别啊 我不在乎你们是不是在抢银行 |
[09:32] | I mean, it’s federally insured. Who gets hurt, right? | 我是说 联邦政府投过保的 谁会受伤害 对吗 |
[09:35] | Crap, we have company. | 糟了 又来了一个人 |
[09:39] | Oh, I’m sorry, ma’am, we’re closed. | 抱歉女士 我们关门了 |
[09:40] | The computers are down. | 电脑坏了 |
[09:42] | We’ll be open by lunchtime, all right? | 我们会在午后开放 好吗 |
[09:46] | That’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[09:47] | Why? She left. | 为什么 她离开了 |
[09:48] | Why? Because how many more people come by, | 为什么 因为还有多少人过来发现 |
[09:49] | find their bank is locked before they become suspicious? | 他们的银行关门了之后而产生怀疑 |
[09:52] | Mr. O’Brien, you guys just screwed us. | 奥布莱恩先生 你们搞砸了我们的计划 |
[09:54] | Take their phones. | 拿走他们的手机 |
[10:00] | You sure that’s necessary? | 你确定一定要这样吗 |
[10:01] | Less people see an empty room, less chance they call the cops. | 越少的人看到一个空房间 他们越不可能报警 |
[10:06] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[10:07] | Okay, fellas, listen up. | 伙计们 听好了 |
[10:09] | We now have 20 minutes | 我们现在只有二十分钟的时间 |
[10:10] | to do a 90-minute job, | 来做九十分钟的活 |
[10:11] | so I’m shutting down the front, | 所以我要把前面关掉 |
[10:13] | ’cause I need all hands on deck. | 因为我需要全部人手 |
[10:15] | What kind of bank robbers spend 90 minutes in a bank? | 什么样的银行劫匪会在银行里花九十分钟 |
[10:17] | Most heists are over in less than 90 seconds. | 多数的抢劫会在九十秒内结束 |
[10:19] | Okay, let’s move. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[10:20] | Fellas, I’m gonna need all the information | 伙计们 我需要你们尽可能多地给我信息 |
[10:22] | that you can give me so I know what we’re dealing with. | 好让我知道他们在做什么 |
[10:24] | But be slick. | 不过要圆滑些 |
[10:25] | Don’t let ’em know that you’re comm’d up. | 别让他们知道你们戴了通讯器 |
[10:27] | You’re taking us this way, down the back hall? | 你要带我们去这边 去柜台后面吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, right where I’m pointing, Einstein. | 对 就是我指的地方 爱因斯坦 |
[10:34] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[10:42] | Police scanner, huh? | 警用频道 |
[10:43] | Monitoring LAPD? Smart. | 监听洛杉矶警方 聪明 |
[10:46] | That is smart. Anybody calls in the robbery, | 是很聪明 任何人报警有抢劫 |
[10:48] | the bad guys will have a heads up. | 坏人就会先知道了 |
[10:52] | Come on, move. | 快点 走 |
[10:54] | What happened to this guy? | 这个人怎么了 |
[10:55] | It’s an employee break room, not a break-an-employee room. | 这是员工休息室 不是打伤一个员工室 |
[10:58] | It’s all right, I’m a doctor. | 放心 我是个医生 |
[11:03] | His nose is fractured. | 他的鼻梁骨断了 |
[11:04] | Jason tried to be a hero. He’s not so brave now. | 杰森想要当个英雄 他现在不是太勇敢 |
[11:07] | Well, at least now we know they’re not above violence. | 至少现在我们知道他们不惜使用暴力 |
[11:10] | Don’t do anything to ramp ’em up. | 不要做任何激怒他们的事 |
[11:12] | You can’t just lock the eight of us in here. | 你不能就把我们八个关在这 |
[11:14] | Watch me. | 看着吧 |
[11:21] | Okay, Cabe, did you get that? | 凯布 你收到了吗 |
[11:22] | There’s six hostages in here, plus me and Toby. | 这里有六个人质 加上我和托比 |
[11:24] | And all the little Tobys in my pocket, | 还有在我口袋里的所有小托比们 |
[11:27] | which are now several minutes behind on their delivery schedule, | 现在已经和运送安排落后了几分钟 |
[11:29] | which means Happy’s gonna be several months behind on her delivery schedule. | 说明乐乐的生产安排会晚几个月 |
[11:32] | Um, who are you guys talking to? | 你们在和谁说话 |
[11:35] | We’re government contractors | 我们是政府工作者 |
[11:37] | with tiny communication devices in our ears | 在我们的耳朵里有一个微型通话设备 |
[11:39] | that allow us to connect with our colleagues on the outside. | 可以让我们和在外面的同事进行联系 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna keep you safe. No one is gonna die. | 我们会保证你们的安全 没有人会死掉 |
[11:44] | Except for the millions of sperm | 除了数百万的精子 |
[11:46] | that are slowly withering away in my pocket. | 在我的口袋里逐渐消亡 |
[12:01] | Looking sly, Sly. | 看起来灵巧一点 希尔 |
[12:03] | Looking sly. | 看起来灵巧一点 |
[12:09] | Cabe, you could not have called at a more inopportune time. | 凯布 你这个点掐的不能再准了 |
[12:12] | What do you want? | 你需要什么 |
[12:16] | Walter, Toby, hostages, sperm sample! | 沃特 托比 人质 精子样本 |
[12:19] | What? | 什么 |
[12:20] | Walter and Toby stopped at a bank | 沃特和托比在去生育诊所的路上的 |
[12:22] | on their way to the fertility clinic, | 一家银行停了一下 |
[12:24] | and it’s getting robbed. | 而那家银行正在被抢劫 |
[12:25] | All right, guys, I am on comms, | 好了 伙计们 我加入通讯了 |
[12:28] | you’re on speaker, and Florence is with me. | 你们在免提上 弗洛伦斯和我在一起 |
[12:30] | Cabe, can you please hurry up with a plan? | 凯布 你能尽快弄出一个计划吗 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause in 44 minutes, | 因为四十四分钟后 |
[12:35] | Happy’s procedure becomes a no-cedure. | 乐乐的手术就没戏了 |
[12:37] | As soon as Sly gives me the satellite feed | 希尔给我发来我要的 |
[12:39] | – I asked him for. – Done. | -卫星实时图像就行 -好了 |
[12:41] | I’ve got a ten-block radius around the bank. | 我能看到银行方圆十个街口的卫星图 |
[12:43] | – What am I looking for? – Cop cars. | -我要找什么 -警车 |
[12:44] | You need to contact LAPD, | 你得联系洛杉矶警方 |
[12:47] | have them call any squad car in the area | 让他们召集所有附近的巡逻车 |
[12:49] | and tell them not to respond to any calls to that bank | 并且告诉他们在我给他们信号之前 |
[12:52] | until I give them the word. | 不要回应那家银行的报警 |
[12:54] | And they have to do it all by cell phone, not walkie. | 他们要通过手机联络 不能用对讲机 |
[12:57] | Hold on, you want the police to stay back? | 等等 你要警察稍候 |
[12:59] | I thought during a bank robbery | 我以为在一家银行被抢劫的时候 |
[13:01] | you want the cops to be around. | 你会希望警察包围起来 |
[13:03] | If the bad guys hear that the cops are around, | 要是坏人知道警察就要来了 |
[13:05] | the danger to the hostages goes up. | 人质的危险程度就会上升 |
[13:07] | Sly, are there any LAPD cars in the area? | 希尔 这附近还有洛杉矶警局的警车吗 |
[13:09] | Three in a six-block radius. | 六街区范围内有三辆 |
[13:11] | What are the numbers on the roof of their cars? | 车顶的号码是多少 |
[13:13] | 481 572 393 481, 572, 393. | |
[13:16] | I’ll contact LAPD. | 我去联系洛杉矶警局 |
[13:18] | You call Happy and Paige and fill them in. | 你打给乐乐和佩吉 通知她们最新情况 |
[13:20] | Sly, you and I both know that Happy is gonna be very upset. | 希尔 咱俩都知道乐乐肯定会非常生气 |
[13:23] | She’s full of anxiety and hormone boosters. | 她身上流淌的全是焦虑和激素促进剂 |
[13:25] | So, when you relay this information to her, | 所以你告诉她这条消息的时候 |
[13:26] | it’s very important that you make sure that she understands | 切记一定要跟她讲清楚 |
[13:29] | that this is all Walter’s fault. | 这都是沃特的错 |
[13:33] | I’m gonna kill O’Brien. | 我要弄死奥布莱恩 |
[13:34] | What exactly is the problem? | 到底出什么事了 |
[13:35] | Comm up. He’ll fill you in. | 戴上通讯器 他会告诉你 |
[13:38] | Walter, what’s going on? | 沃特 怎么回事 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry, but could you please take your calls outside? | 抱歉 但能请你出去打电话吗 |
[13:42] | You’re what?! | 你怎么了 |
[13:43] | See? Don’t tell me this isn’t a sign. | 看到没 别跟我说这不是预兆 |
[13:46] | Does appear to be sign-like. | 看起来确实像预兆 |
[13:47] | Okay, Doc, I’m gonna come | 好了医生 我就来解救 |
[13:48] | break out you and your swimmers. | 你和你的”小泳者”们 |
[13:50] | No, no, no. Sweetie, sweetie, that’s unwise. | 不不不 亲爱的 亲爱的 这很不明智 |
[13:52] | There’s nothing you can do, | 你也无法可施 |
[13:52] | and then I’d just have to | 然后我还得 |
[13:53] | bring you and my bodacious batter to the doctor’s office. | 把你和我的”小朋友”们带回医生办公室 |
[13:56] | So, how about you stay where you are? | 不如你原地待着吧 |
[13:57] | Fine. But I’m getting eyes on you. | 好吧 但我会盯着你呢 |
[14:03] | Please, you cannot go in there. | 二位 你们不能进去 |
[14:05] | Okay, Gretchen, you’re a nice girl, | 格雷琴 你是个好姑娘 |
[14:06] | but I’ve got one foot in the air | 但我已经怒火中烧 |
[14:07] | and I’m looking for an ass to kick. | 非得找个人泄泄火不可 |
[14:15] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[14:16] | I can hack into anything that’s on, | 只要开着的我都能黑进去 |
[14:18] | but the security cameras are off. | 但安保摄像头是关着的 |
[14:20] | I’ll find a workaround, but I need bank schematics. | 我能想法解决 但我需要银行的电路图 |
[14:22] | – Sly? – Already on it. | -希尔 -在找了 |
[14:25] | All right, I just got off with LAPD. | 好了 我刚和洛杉矶警局聊完 |
[14:26] | They’re gonna be here any minute, | 他们马上就会到了 |
[14:27] | and they know that Homeland’s running point. | 而且他们知道国土安全部在负责此案 |
[14:29] | Sylvester, look. | 希尔维斯特 看 |
[14:32] | Uh… guys, there is a truck approaching the bank | 各位 有辆卡车正在接近银行 |
[14:37] | by a side door in the alley. | 就在巷子里的侧门 |
[14:39] | The siding on the truck is for a carpet cleaning business. | 车侧的图案是做地毯清洁生意的 |
[14:43] | That is their cover. | 那是他们的伪装 |
[14:44] | And it looks like they’re offloading | 看起来他们在卸货 是装化学品的铁桶 |
[14:46] | chemical drums and putting them into the bank. | 他们在把东西往银行里运 |
[14:48] | They could be using the drums to move the money out. | 他们可以用铁通把钱运出来 |
[14:50] | True, or the drums are full of chemicals | 对 也可能桶里装的都是化学药品 |
[14:53] | to make bomb and blow the whole building when they’re done, | 可以制成炸弹 在他们走后炸掉整栋大楼 |
[14:55] | destroying any evidence. | 销毁所有证据 |
[14:57] | If that’s the shot, the plan changes. | 如果真是这样 计划就得变 |
[14:58] | We may hand this off to SWAT sooner rather than later. | 我们最好趁早把此事交由特勤队处理 |
[15:01] | Damn it, we need eyes five minutes ago. | 该死 我们需要即刻看到监视器内容了 |
[15:03] | Sly, where are my schematics? | 希尔 我的电路图呢 |
[15:04] | Coming right up. | 马上就来了 |
[15:06] | Got ’em. | 收到了 |
[15:07] | Okay, let’s see here. | 好 我们看看 |
[15:09] | Okay, these are old; give me a beat | 都是些老图 给我一下下 |
[15:11] | to look them over. | 看一遍图 |
[15:16] | – Pete! – Gallo. | -皮特 -格洛 |
[15:18] | I know you to be an ornery bastard, | 我一直知道你是个坏脾气的混蛋 |
[15:19] | but not a reckless man. | 但你绝不是鲁莽之人 |
[15:21] | You want to tell me what the hell’s going on here? | 不如你跟我说说这儿到底怎么回事 |
[15:23] | These guys aren’t wearing masks, which means they don’t care | 这些人没戴面具 说明他们不在乎 |
[15:26] | if they get their picture taken. | 是否会留下影像资料 |
[15:27] | Sly, see what you can find out about them. | 希尔 查查他们 看看能找到什么 |
[15:30] | Now, the leader is a bank employee, first name Steven. | 领头人是银行员工 名叫史蒂文 |
[15:33] | Last name Petersen. | 姓氏是彼得森 |
[15:35] | He’s not a career criminal, but his brother Nate is. | 他不是职业罪犯 但他兄弟内特是 |
[15:37] | Yeah, he’s with Nate right now. | 对 他现在就跟内特在一起 |
[15:39] | If they don’t care that we see them, they’re headed somewhere | 如果他们不在乎暴露长相 那肯定是 |
[15:41] | where the authorities can’t touch them. | 要去一个当局无法奈何他们的地方 |
[15:42] | Already ahead of you. | 早就想到了 |
[15:43] | Searching for private flights at local airports now. | 马上在当地机场搜查私人航班 |
[15:46] | There. | 有了 |
[15:47] | A Petersen chartered a private jet | 今晚 一个叫彼得森的 |
[15:49] | from Burbank tonight, | 从伯班克包了一架私人飞机 |
[15:50] | headed to Vanuatu in the South Pacific. | 飞往南太平洋的瓦努阿图 |
[15:53] | No extradition treaty with the U.S. | 那儿与美国没有签订引渡条约 |
[15:55] | Toby, I can’t get the cameras on, | 托比 我打不开摄像头 |
[15:57] | but I can guide you to the place where you can. | 但我能告诉你怎么去到能打开的地方 |
[16:01] | Junction box is 13.4 feet ahead to the south. | 分线箱在南边四米处 |
[16:04] | Crawl softly and they won’t hear crap | 轻点爬 他们在隔音的金库里 |
[16:07] | inside that soundproof vault. | 就听不见动静了 |
[16:09] | Crawl loudly and you’re dead meat. | 动静太大你就死定了 |
[16:12] | All right, I’m almost there. | 好了 我快到了 |
[16:16] | All right, Hap, what do I do? | 好了小乐 我该怎么做 |
[16:18] | Now you’re gonna power up the cameras only, not the monitors. | 你要只启动摄像头 不要启动监视器 |
[16:21] | Otherwise, they’ll know something is up. | 否则他们就知道出事了 |
[16:23] | In the junction box are grouped wires. | 分线箱里是一组组的电线 |
[16:26] | Standard configuration is blue, yellow and green. | 标配应该是蓝黄绿三色 |
[16:29] | Kill the green; that’ll kill power to the monitors. | 切断绿色 就能切断监视器的供电 |
[16:32] | Then I want you to wind the blue and yellow. | 然后接上蓝色和黄色电线 |
[16:36] | – And we have eyes up. – Okay, Cabe, we’re looking at | -看到了 -好了凯布 我们现在看的 |
[16:38] | four of them in the vault. | 就是金库里的那四个人 |
[16:40] | Plus the driver in the truck. | 还有卡车里的司机 |
[16:41] | – He hasn’t gotten out yet. – That’s five total. | -他还没出来 -那就一共五个人 |
[16:44] | Man, your team’s solid. | 天 你的队伍真厉害 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna head down. | 我要下去了 |
[16:47] | I don’t want to fall through the ceiling and spill my semen. | 我可不想从天花板上掉下去溅一地精液 |
[16:53] | I can explain. | 我能解释的 |
[16:55] | Good news is the drums aren’t full of chemicals; | 好消息是桶里装的不是化学药品 |
[16:57] | they’re filling them with money. | 他们在用桶装钱 |
[16:58] | And I just solved the mystery as to why they’re taking so long. | 而我刚刚弄清楚他们怎么会花这么久 |
[17:01] | They’re removing the hidden dye packs | 他们在去除隐藏的染料包 |
[17:03] | from every stack of cash. | 每一沓钞票都是 |
[17:04] | Dye packs are the things that explode | 就是那个会爆炸 |
[17:06] | and ruin the stolen money? | 然后毁了赃款的染料包吗 |
[17:07] | It’s not just dye. | 不只是染料 |
[17:08] | The packs contain a chemical mixture of aerosolized tear gas | 包中还有一种混合物 是可雾化的催泪瓦斯 |
[17:11] | designed to cause severe eye and lung irritation. | 会引起多种眼部及肺部的不适 |
[17:15] | Taking out every single dye pack is time consuming, | 把每个染料包都取出来很费时间 |
[17:17] | but it’s a good way to ensure that you get away | 但是个好办法 能保证你逃跑的时候 |
[17:19] | with clear eyes and clean money. | 视野清晰 钱也干净 |
[17:21] | – Got to be at least ten million. – Actually, I’ve hacked | -肯定至少有一千万 -其实 我黑入了 |
[17:23] | into the bank’s camera feed, and based on stack size, | 银行的摄像头 根据每沓钱的大小来看 |
[17:26] | a more accurate estimate is 10.89 million. | 更精确的估计是1089万 |
[17:28] | Why would a mom-and-pop savings and loan | 为什么一个家营的储蓄借贷社 |
[17:30] | be holding this much cash? | 能持有这么多现金 |
[17:31] | Guys, guys, of course. | 各位 各位 当然了 |
[17:33] | The stakes at the Santa Susana racetrack are this weekend. | 圣苏珊娜赛马场的奖金这周末就要发放了 |
[17:35] | That’s just a mile from here. | 那里距此也就一英里远 |
[17:37] | That track probably uses this bank, | 那个赛马场估计用的就是这家银行 |
[17:38] | and they called in all that cash to cover the action. | 他们召回了所有现金以支持这次活动 |
[17:41] | Something Steven would know was gonna happen. | 史蒂文知道会发生这种事 |
[17:43] | Okay, let me tell you what’s not gonna happen. | 让我告诉你什么事不会发生吧 |
[17:45] | Me getting knocked-up if you guys don’t get out of there | 要是你们三十七分钟内不能带着托比的货 |
[17:47] | and get me Toby’s goods in 37 minutes. | 从那儿出来 我就怀不上孩子了 |
[17:50] | Happy, as soon as we figure something out, | 乐乐 只要我们想出了解决办法 |
[17:52] | the whole team will work to get you pregnant. | 整个团队都会尽力帮你怀上孩子 |
[18:00] | I think I found a solution. | 我想我找到解决办法了 |
[18:01] | These old pneumatic tubes, | 这些老式的 |
[18:03] | the one they use for deposits and withdrawals, | 用来存取款的气动管 |
[18:05] | the tellers had them, but is there one for the drive-through? | 柜员那里有 但是得来速那里有没有 |
[18:09] | Yes, covered by a grate in ’02. | 有 在02号的金属栅那里 |
[18:11] | If I could just plant the seed of an idea here. | 我脑子里的主意要是能生根发芽该多好 |
[18:13] | Yeah, well, if you could plant the seed, | 要是你早能”生根发芽” |
[18:15] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们就不会卷进这么大的乱子里了 |
[18:17] | Toby, I don’t like where you’re going with this. | 托比 我不喜欢这段谈话的走向 |
[18:18] | Sorry, Happy. We don’t have a choice. | 抱歉 乐乐 我们没有选择 |
[18:20] | The clinic techs have to start the washing procedure | 要是我在三十六分钟内不能去诊所 |
[18:23] | on my boys in 36 minutes, | 给小托比们进行清洗 |
[18:26] | or else our little baby becomes a big maybe. | 我们的小宝贝就要化为泡影了 |
[18:28] | Happy, we’ve got everything riding on this. | 乐乐 我们已经赌上了一切 |
[18:31] | A-All the work, a-all the doctors and the tests, | 所有的付出 所有看过的医生和做过的测试 |
[18:33] | and that brutal, brutal abstinence. | 还有那惨无人道的禁欲 |
[18:37] | Everything’s led up to this moment. | 最终引着我们走到了这一步 |
[18:39] | This moment, brought to you by Walter’s selfishness. | 是沃特的自私让你走到了这一步 |
[18:45] | You sold me. | 你说服我了 |
[18:47] | Okay, the container is two-and-a-half inches wide. | 容器有6.3厘米宽 |
[18:50] | Pneumatic tube is four and 1/8. | 气动管是10.4厘米宽 |
[18:52] | Theoretically, it could work. | 理论上可行 |
[18:54] | Uh, Cabe, pretty please, | 凯布 求求你了 |
[18:56] | if I get the sample out to you, | 要是我能把样本送出去给你 |
[18:57] | can you get it to the clinic on time? | 你能及时送到诊所吗 |
[18:58] | I don’t know, kid. I can’t just take off | 我不知道 孩子 我不能就这么跑了 |
[19:00] | – in the middle of all this. – Oh, hold on. | -这摊事还没完呢 -等等 |
[19:02] | Look, Cabe, back when Connie and I couldn’t have kids, | 凯布 当年康妮和我没要成孩子 |
[19:06] | the technology wasn’t there for us. | 还没有这样的科技 |
[19:08] | But your friends, they have a shot. | 但你的朋友有机会 |
[19:10] | You got to help them. We can take it from here. | 你得帮助他们 我们可以应付 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | I’m your courier. | 我是你的快递员 |
[19:18] | I owe you one, Cabe. | 我欠你的 凯布 |
[19:19] | Thanks, pal. | 谢了 伙计 |
[19:20] | One problem. | 有个问题 |
[19:21] | The drive-through is right by the truck. | 得来速车道就在卡车旁边 |
[19:23] | If the driver sees Cabe messing around in the back, | 如果司机看见凯布在后面行动 |
[19:25] | that’s bad news. | 就糟糕了 |
[19:29] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[19:32] | On behalf of the United States government, | 我代表美国政府 |
[19:34] | I’m commandeering your wiener dog. | 征用你的腊肠狗 |
[19:38] | According to the schematics, | 根据电路图 |
[19:40] | the metal grate is next to | 金属栅就在 |
[19:41] | what is now the drive-through ATM. | 现在的行车道ATM |
[19:44] | Opposite side of the bank from the alley | 从小巷看在银行对面 |
[19:46] | and not visible from inside. | 里面看不到 |
[19:49] | While Cabe removes the grate, Toby accesses the tube | 当凯布去除金属栅的时候 托比通过 |
[19:52] | through a service hatch and switches on the fan. | 维修孔送到管子 然后打开风扇 |
[20:01] | Okay. Uh, I’m gonna send a piece of wood on a test run. | 好 我用一块木头做实验 |
[20:18] | All right, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[20:19] | It worked like a charm. Let her rip. | 完美 动起来 |
[20:21] | Fly, my little aquamen, fly. | 飞吧 我的小水侠 飞吧 |
[20:23] | Actually, aquamen would swim. | 实际上 水侠是游的 |
[20:25] | Hawkman would fly. | 鹰侠可以飞 |
[20:27] | And a plethora of other heroes. | 还有其他许多英雄 |
[20:30] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[20:37] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[20:40] | What are you waiting for? Send it. | 你在等什么 送呀 |
[20:42] | I did. | 我送了 |
[20:43] | Doc, I’m waiting for your delivery, | 医生 我在等你的货 |
[20:45] | but nothing’s happening. | 但什么都没发生 |
[20:46] | Now you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了 |
[20:48] | Oh, no, no, no, no. The canister’s stuck? | 不 不 罐子卡住了 |
[20:51] | Doesn’t mean it’s a sign. | 不代表这是个征兆 |
[20:53] | Guys, I’m coming down. This is bad. | 伙计们 我下来了 真糟糕 |
[21:02] | This is worse. | 这更糟糕 |
[21:10] | There’s no way out up here. | 上面没有出路 |
[21:14] | Guys, it was a shot in the dark. I’m just a dope. | 伙计 我只是在瞎摸 我是个笨蛋 |
[21:17] | I’m just a scared dope. | 只是个害怕的笨蛋 |
[21:18] | Try escaping again and this escalates. | 再尝试逃跑惩罚加重 |
[21:22] | Stevie. You were always such a good boy. | 史蒂维 你一直是个好孩子 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you just take whatever money you have | 为什么不拿着钱走 放我们 |
[21:29] | and let us go? | 离开呢 |
[21:31] | I can’t do that, Mrs. Sanders. | 不可以 桑德斯夫人 |
[21:33] | Just sit tight and you’ll be fine. | 老实坐好就没事 |
[21:35] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:43] | Oh, look at the time. | 看看时间 |
[21:44] | We got 31 minutes left | 还剩三十一分钟 |
[21:46] | and my stallion battalion’s stuck who knows where. | 我的种马营不知道卡在那里 |
[21:48] | I know where. | 我知道在哪 |
[21:49] | I’d bet my wrench hand it got stuck at that junction point | 我以我的扳手打赌它卡在墙后的接口处 |
[21:52] | behind the wall, right next to the bank vault. | 刚好在银行金库旁边 |
[21:54] | If there was warping from disuse, | 如果有使用不当造成的弯曲 |
[21:56] | junctions like that would be the first areas compromised. | 那样的接点会首先被损坏 |
[21:59] | The turn was too tight. | 转向太急 |
[22:00] | Happy, I think that’s it. It’s over. | 乐乐 我觉得就这样没戏了 |
[22:02] | I-I failed us. I failed you. I’m a full-blown loser. | 我辜负了我们 辜负了你 我是个完全的失败者 |
[22:07] | Toby, I think you just solved our problem. | 托比 我认为你刚解决了问题 |
[22:10] | By admitting I’m a loser? | 通过承认我是个失败者 |
[22:12] | No. Full-blown. | 不 完全[全炸] |
[22:14] | We’re gonna blow the dye packs. | 我们要炸开所有染料包 |
[22:16] | Walter, they are removing all of the dye packs. | 沃特 他们在移走所有的染料包 |
[22:18] | How does that help us? | 这对我们有什么帮助 |
[22:20] | If all the dye packs in the vault | 如果金库的所有染料包 |
[22:21] | explode at once, it will have enough concussive force | 一起爆炸 会产生足够的震荡力 |
[22:24] | to knock out the thieves and jostle Toby’s sample loose. | 击晕小偷 挤松托比的样本 |
[22:27] | That is an ambitious, dangerous | 真是个野心的 危险的 |
[22:29] | and crazy plan! | 疯狂的计划 |
[22:32] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:32] | This whole situation is my fault, | 落到这般境地是我的错 |
[22:34] | from being in the stickup | 从遇到抢劫 |
[22:35] | to endangering Happy and Toby’s fertility success. | 到危害乐乐和托比的成功生育 |
[22:38] | I have to fix this. Hang on. | 我必须纠正过来 等等 |
[22:40] | How you gonna get the dye packs to go off? | 你怎么让那些染料包爆炸呢 |
[22:42] | Well, they’re radio frequency controlled, | 它们被无线电频率控制着 |
[22:44] | so Sly and Florence can build a remote RF trigger. | 希尔和弗洛伦斯可以建一个远程射频触发器 |
[22:47] | Well, I can use my ham radio from my go-bag as a base. | 我可以用我逃生包里的业余无线电做基站 |
[22:50] | But in order to get a detonation signal to the bank, | 但为了让银行收到爆炸信号 |
[22:52] | we will need a significant signal boost. | 我们需要一个很强力的信号增强器 |
[22:55] | Modify the antenna | 改造我和拉尔夫 |
[22:56] | Ralph and I built to communicate with Cassiopeia VI. | 造的为联络仙后座6号的天线 |
[22:58] | Okay, we’ll need the serial number for that run of dye packs | 好的 我们需要运转染料包的编号 |
[23:01] | and the frequency data. | 还有频率数据 |
[23:02] | Toby, you’ll pick the lock on that door | 托比 你要用拉维恩的发卡 |
[23:04] | with Laverne’s hairpins; I will grab | 撬开门锁 我会从金库拿到 |
[23:06] | the dye pack data from the vault. | 染料包的数据 |
[23:07] | Vault’s occupied, genius. | 金库被占了 天才 |
[23:09] | Not when all four are taking a drum full of cash | 当四个人推着都是现金的桶 |
[23:12] | out to the truck. | 到卡车时 金库没有人 |
[23:13] | Heavy load requires all hands. | 搬运重物需要所有人手 |
[23:15] | Exactly. Now, Paige and Happy, | 确实 现在 佩吉和乐乐 |
[23:16] | time their movements and give me an average | 给他们计时 给我一个平均时间 |
[23:18] | about how long I will have to make it to the vault | 我有多长时间可以安全到金库 |
[23:20] | and back to the break room safely. | 并回到休息室 |
[23:22] | There is no time amount to do this safely. | 没有时间安全做到这样 |
[23:24] | You’re gonna get caught. | 你会被抓的 |
[23:26] | And then they’re gonna kill all of us. | 然后他们会杀掉我们全部人 |
[23:28] | Guys, I don’t want to freak you out, | 各位 我不想吓你们 |
[23:29] | but did you see how Stevie couldn’t look Laverne | 但你们没看到史蒂维保证 |
[23:31] | in the eye when he promised she’d be okay? | 她会没事时无法直视拉维恩的眼睛吗 |
[23:33] | That’s because he’s been working here for a while; | 是因为他在这里工作一段时间了 |
[23:35] | he’s gotten to know you as coworkers, | 他当你们是同事 |
[23:36] | and he was lying to you. | 而他在说谎 |
[23:40] | They’re gonna kill all of us when they’re done. | 完事后他们会杀掉我们所有人 |
[23:42] | They’re gonna leave no witnesses, | 他们不会留下证人 |
[23:44] | and then they’re gonna get on a plane, | 然后他们会坐飞机 |
[23:45] | and they’re gonna get lost. | 离开消失 |
[23:46] | We have no option but to try this plan. | 我们除了这个办法没有选择 |
[23:48] | Fine, but how are you and Walt gonna do anything | 好吧 但你和沃特能做什么 |
[23:50] | if you’re bound in duct tape? | 你们被胶带绑着 |
[24:00] | We’re gonna die here today. | 我们今天会死在这里 |
[24:02] | Okay, now the sample container is shockproof, | 好了 样本容器可以抵抗冲击 |
[24:06] | but I didn’t account for the force of a thousand dye packs. | 但我没有计算上千个染料包的冲击力 |
[24:09] | There needs to be cushioning in the tube. | 管道里需要缓冲 |
[24:11] | What do you people eat around here? | 你们在这里都吃什么 |
[24:13] | You don’t have any, like, bread | 有没有什么像面包 |
[24:14] | or marshmallows? | 或者蘑菇的 |
[24:16] | Oh, popcorn. | 爆米花 |
[24:18] | Popcorn’s perfect. | 爆米花 完美 |
[24:19] | Those dye packs burn at, like, 400 degrees. | 染料包燃烧大概400度 |
[24:22] | So the kernels will surround the sample. | 谷粒会包裹着样本 |
[24:23] | Then once they’re hit with the heat blast, | 一旦它们受到热冲击 |
[24:25] | they’re gonna pop instantly. | 就会立马爆起来 |
[24:27] | 27 minutes and nine seconds | 距离我的样本失效 |
[24:29] | till my sample’s no longer ample. | 还有27分钟9秒 |
[24:31] | Doc, you got the sample stuck the first time. | 医生 你卡住了第一次 |
[24:33] | Don’t blow it again. | 别再搞砸了 |
[24:34] | Ah, there’s the support I’m looking for. | 正是我要的鼓励呢 |
[24:36] | Guys, how are we looking on time? | 各位 计时怎么样 |
[24:39] | We’ll have a workable average for you | 他们再一次运送之后 |
[24:41] | after they make one more trip. | 给你一个合理的平均值 |
[24:47] | Three teams here, here and here | 三队在这里 这里 还有这里 |
[24:49] | with four men in this corner to take the front door. | 四个人在角落攻击正门 |
[24:51] | Actually, I think this is the ideal spot | 实际上我认为这里是 |
[24:53] | for the front door approach. | 正门进攻的理想地点 |
[24:55] | Except we can’t get there while staying out of sight. | 但是我们不能在不被发现的同时到那里 |
[24:57] | You got to treat it like a maze. | 你得像一个迷宫看待它 |
[24:58] | Take this alley through the back door | 这里餐厅的通过后门 |
[24:59] | of the restaurant here. | 走这条小路 |
[25:01] | Emerge catty-corner from the bank at Serrano. | 从塞拉诺的银行对角线出现 |
[25:03] | Impressive route. | 路线厉害 |
[25:04] | BrainForm. You should try it. | 脑型 你该试试 |
[25:07] | Now get your men in position. | 现在叫你的人归位 |
[25:09] | You heard the man. Let’s roll. | 你们听到了 出发 |
[25:21] | Comms out for a second. | 关掉通信一会儿 |
[25:25] | Toby is trying his best. Maybe try a little tenderness. | 托比尽力了 也许试试温柔的方式 |
[25:29] | I know, I know. I hear myself. | 我知道 我知道我自己的语气不好 |
[25:31] | Scary thing is, I am actually trying to be comforting. | 可怕的是 实际上我正努力让他感到欣慰 |
[25:34] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[25:35] | Or I’m not wired for it or for being a mom. | 或许我并不适合做一个母亲 |
[25:38] | – You ever think of that? – You are. | -你想过吗 -你可以的 |
[25:39] | You’ve been enthusiastically trying for months. | 你已经积极尝试了几个月了 |
[25:41] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变心意 |
[25:42] | Because now it’s real. | 因为现在它真的来了 |
[25:44] | I can be pregnant | 一个小时内 |
[25:44] | within an hour. | 我就会怀孕 |
[25:46] | And if I love Toby as much as I do | 如果我尽我所能地爱托比 |
[25:48] | and I still don’t know how to treat him, | 却仍然不知道如何对待他 |
[25:50] | why would it be any different with a kid? | 那换成是自己的孩子也是一样的结果 |
[25:52] | That’s why all the signs are correct, | 这就是为什么所有的预兆都是正确的 |
[25:54] | ’cause I don’t have what it takes to be a mom. | 因为我还没有成为一个母亲该有的条件 |
[25:57] | I’m not you, Paige. | 我不是你 佩吉 |
[26:02] | They finished another run. | 他们又运完了一波 |
[26:04] | Okay, I got your timing, Walt. | 根据计时 沃特 |
[26:06] | 24 seconds on average to get to the vault and back. | 平均需要24秒到达金库并返回 |
[26:09] | That’s not a lot of cushion. | 没有足够的缓冲 |
[26:11] | No, but this is. | 但这个可以 |
[26:18] | Now a little popcorn. | 来点爆米花 |
[26:25] | Popcorn’s in position. | 爆米花准备就绪 |
[26:26] | Are the cops? | 警察就绪了吗 |
[26:28] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[26:29] | Okay, they’re about ready to do | 他们就要把运钞桶 |
[26:30] | a drum run out to the truck. | 搬回卡车了 |
[26:39] | In three, two, one. Go! | 3 2 1 行动 |
[26:43] | 24, 23… Come on, boss. | 24 23 加油 老板 |
[26:48] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[26:53] | Serial number | 序列号 |
[26:54] | P-6-2-5-7-a-9-2-3-6-q P-6-2-5-7-a-9-2-3-6-q | |
[26:59] | at a frequency of 52.525 megahertz. | 频率为52.525兆赫 |
[27:02] | I’m inputting that data | 正在把数据输入 |
[27:03] | into the system panel of our RF trigger. | 我们的射频触发器系统面板中 |
[27:05] | And done. Let’s go to the roof. | 搞定 我们到屋顶上去 |
[27:08] | Get out of there. | 离开那里 |
[27:09] | You’ve got 14 seconds. | 只剩14秒了 |
[27:10] | No, he doesn’t. They’re early. | 来不及了 他们提前返回了 |
[27:12] | Walter, you got to hide. | 沃特 你得藏起来 |
[27:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:15] | Why was your averaging off? That’s basic math. | 平均时间怎么缩短了 这是基本数学 |
[27:17] | They forgot their lift straps. | 他们忘了拿吊绳 |
[27:18] | They can’t get the drums up onto the truck without them. | 没有吊绳 他们就不能把桶装到卡车上 |
[27:23] | Okay, when they’re inside, blow the packs. | 等他们进来了就引爆染料包 |
[27:25] | No, you’ll be in there with the blast. | 不行 你也会被炸到的 |
[27:27] | This drum’s polyethylene plastic. | 这个是聚乙烯塑料桶 |
[27:28] | It’ll protect me. Maybe. | 或许能保护我 |
[27:34] | Take the straps. | 拿好吊绳 |
[27:36] | I’m gonna stay here and keep packing. | 我留下来继续打包 |
[27:38] | We got to move. Come on. | 我们继续 快点 |
[27:44] | Walt, when that blast goes off, | 沃特 一会儿爆炸了 |
[27:46] | we’re gonna be coming in hot, | 我们会迅速赶到 |
[27:47] | so you stay in that barrel as long as possible. | 你尽量待在桶里别出来 |
[27:49] | Understood. | 明白 |
[27:51] | Sly? | 希尔 |
[27:52] | We’re connecting now. | 正在连接 |
[27:53] | We most certainly are. | 我们当然正连着呢 |
[27:55] | Okay. All set. | 接好了 |
[28:00] | Connecting to the dye packs frequency now. | 现在连接到染料包的频率 |
[28:03] | They’re all back in the vault. Sly, you ready? | 他们都回到金库了 希尔 准备好了吗 |
[28:06] | Triggering the blast… now! | 现在 引爆 |
[28:11] | Nothing. | 没有反应 |
[28:12] | Nothing is a problem! Hit it again! | 没反应一定是出问题了 再按一下 |
[28:15] | We don’t have any connection. | 没有任何连接 |
[28:16] | Something must be blocking the signal. | 一定是什么东西阻断了信号 |
[28:17] | Well, figure it out because it’s only a matter of time | 快找出来 他们迟早会打开那个桶 |
[28:19] | till they open that drum and find Walter. | 就会发现沃特 |
[28:30] | Sly, if you boofed the electronics, | 希尔 要是你把电子设备搞砸了 |
[28:32] | you’ll get my claw hammer around your neck. | 我就把我的羊角锤架你脖子上 |
[28:34] | The signal should be more than strong enough. | 信号应该是足够强的 |
[28:35] | Walter and Ralph built it to talk to a friggin’ satellite! | 沃特和拉尔夫就是用它和卫星建立通话的 |
[28:38] | Just get it to work. | 快点弄好它 |
[28:39] | Yelling makes me nervous. | 大喊大叫只会让我紧张 |
[28:41] | I’m a chemist. Kind of flying blind here, okay? | 我是化学家 现在差不多就像在盲飞 好吗 |
[28:45] | Blind. That’s it. Blind! | 盲飞 就是它 盲飞 |
[28:47] | Or more accurately, blinds. | 更确切地说是 百叶窗 |
[28:49] | I’ve been to Walter’s bank. | 我去过沃特那家银行 |
[28:51] | Doesn’t it have blinds on the windows? | 窗户上是不是有百叶窗 |
[28:53] | Yes, and lovely faux wood paneling. | 是的 还有可爱的人造木镶板 |
[28:54] | Who gives a carton of crap?! | 谁在乎这些没用的 |
[28:56] | There are blinds. | 有百叶窗 |
[28:57] | They pulled them down. | 他们把百叶窗拉下来了 |
[28:58] | That’s it. They got to open the blinds. | 就是这样 他们得打开百叶窗 |
[29:00] | They’re blocking our signal! | 它们阻断了我们的信号 |
[29:02] | I’m gonna hack away to monitor the signal’s reception. | 我要监控一下信号接收端 |
[29:05] | Hang on. We’re seriously getting derailed by window blinds? | 等等 我们难道真是被百叶窗干扰了吗 |
[29:08] | Yes, they cause interference | 是的 它们会干扰 |
[29:10] | for radio signals of this size and strength. | 这种大小和强度的无线电信号 |
[29:13] | He’s right. In the early days of broadcasting football games, | 他说的没错 在早期广播足球比赛中 |
[29:15] | they’d ask all the buildings downtown | 他们会要求市中心的所有建筑物 |
[29:17] | to keep their blinds open on Sundays | 在周日打开百叶窗 |
[29:19] | to allow for easier transmission of the broadcast. | 以便更容易地进行播送 |
[29:22] | Thank you for the fascinating history lesson | 感谢你在完全不恰当的时候 |
[29:24] | at a completely inappropriate time. | 给我们上的精彩历史课 |
[29:25] | Does somebody want to tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[29:26] | who’s gonna go to the bank floor and open those blinds?! | 谁能去银行打开那些百叶窗吗 |
[29:30] | I can do it. | 我可以 |
[29:31] | It’s a short run, and I can find a hiding spot there. | 我离那儿不远 而且能找到藏身之处 |
[29:34] | Yeah, well, you’re not exactly mobile. | 你行动不方便 |
[29:36] | I just need to find a way out. | 我只需要找一条出路 |
[29:38] | And so do my tiny dancers. | 我那些小家伙也需要 |
[29:40] | Focus! | 专注 |
[29:41] | We can’t get Walt out of the drum | 我们只有把他们引出金库 |
[29:42] | till we get them out of the vault. | 才有可能让沃特从桶里出来 |
[29:48] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[29:56] | Hey. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[29:57] | Hey, you. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[29:59] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah. You can move your damn truck. | 能把你的卡车开走吗 |
[30:03] | I came by here earlier | 我之前来过这儿 |
[30:04] | and was gonna give you a pass, but you’re still here. | 放过了你 但你还在这儿 |
[30:06] | I’m working, buddy. | 我正在工作 伙计 |
[30:07] | There’s no commercial parking here per the block association. | 根据街区居民协会 这里不能商业停车 |
[30:11] | I got a bar around the corner | 我在拐角处有个酒吧 |
[30:13] | and my delivery guy can’t get through. | 我的快递人员无法通过 |
[30:15] | You know, it’s twice a week I got to deal with this. | 要知道我一周要处理两次这样的问题 |
[30:18] | Now, you want me to call the cops? | 想要我叫警察吗 |
[30:20] | Denton, get rid of this guy, quietly. | 丹顿 摆脱这家伙 安静点 |
[30:22] | Why don’t you go play with your dog? | 不如还是和你的狗去玩吧 |
[30:25] | My dog is in the bar, | 我的狗在酒吧里 |
[30:27] | and my foot is gonna be up your ass | 要是你不把卡车开走 |
[30:29] | if you don’t move this truck. | 我就一脚踢烂你的屁股 |
[30:33] | Suggest you shove off. | 建议你离开 |
[30:38] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:39] | Or what, tough guy? | 不然呢 伙计 |
[30:40] | Come on, guys. We got a problem at the truck. | 伙计们 卡车那边碰到了问题 |
[30:45] | Cabe, you got their attention. | 凯布 你引起了他们的注意 |
[30:47] | They’re leaving the vault. | 他们离开金库了 |
[30:49] | Walter, get ready to move. | 沃特 准备行动 |
[30:54] | They’re out of the vault and down the hall. Go! | 他们离开金库去门口了 行动 |
[31:06] | Walter, the lobby’s clear. | 沃特 大堂没人 |
[31:08] | Cabe, they’re almost at the door. Get out of there. | 凯布 他们快到门口了 快点离开 |
[31:11] | Cabe, I’m clear. | 凯布 我这边没人了 |
[31:13] | Look, man, just turn around and leave. | 听着 转身 离开 |
[31:17] | You know what? To hell with you. | 去死吧你 |
[31:19] | I’m gonna take this up with my alderman. | 我会把这事交给议员处理 |
[31:25] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[31:27] | We’ve wasted time we don’t have. | 我们浪费了太多不必要的时间 |
[31:31] | Hurry up. I’ll start on the last barrel. | 快点 我来装最后一桶 |
[31:41] | Walt, hurry. They’re almost done. | 沃特 快点 他们就要好了 |
[31:50] | My sample only has 12 minutes left, | 我的样本只剩十二分钟了 |
[31:52] | so if all this works, | 要是这次成功的话 |
[31:53] | we’re gonna need to get to the clinic fast. | 我们就得飞速去诊所 |
[31:55] | Like-like warp speed fast. | 飞速那么快 |
[31:56] | I got a plan. Are those blinds up yet? | 我有办法 百叶窗都打开了吗 |
[31:59] | Working on it. | 正在打开 |
[32:00] | And with every blind that goes up, | 等每扇百叶窗都打开后 |
[32:02] | the signal to the dye packs should be getting stronger. | 接到染料包的信号应该会越来越强 |
[32:05] | Walt, it’s working. | 沃特 起作用了 |
[32:09] | All right, listen. | 好的 听着 |
[32:10] | When I say so, run. | 听我口令往外跑 |
[32:15] | Um, hello. | 你好 |
[32:17] | – The doctor is just… – Not now! | -医生他… -现在不是时候 |
[32:19] | We’ve got the signal! | 我们收到信号了 |
[32:21] | Okay, done. Sly, Flo, it’s… | 搞定 希尔 弗洛 这… |
[32:24] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[32:33] | It’s what, Walter?! Should we hit the trigger now?! | 什么 沃特 我们要不要按下触发器 |
[32:36] | No, Walter’s in trouble. | 不好 沃特有麻烦了 |
[32:38] | The main dirtbag coldcocked him, | 那个混蛋把他打昏了 |
[32:39] | and now he’s standing over Walt with a gun. | 现在拿着枪站在沃特身边 |
[32:41] | Cabe, get in there! | 凯布 快进去 |
[32:42] | If we take the bank, | 如果我们现在攻进银行 |
[32:43] | God forbid the guy’s got an itchy trigger finger. We can’t. | 上帝保佑他不要手指发痒走了火 我们不能这么做 |
[32:49] | These guys are seconds away | 再过一会儿 |
[32:50] | from taking the last drum of cash out of the vault. | 他们就要把金库里的现金拿空了 |
[32:52] | After that, they are out of range of the dye packs. | 那之后 他们就不在染料包的范围内了 |
[32:55] | If we blow the packs now, | 如果现在引爆染料包 |
[32:56] | that thug knows something’s up and he could take Walter out. | 那个恶棍就知道出事了 他可能会灭了沃特 |
[32:59] | Cabe, once that money’s loaded up, | 凯布 一旦装好了钱 |
[33:00] | they’re gonna come back here and kill us. | 他们就会回来杀了我们 |
[33:02] | Don’t move. We’ll be out of here soon. | 别动 我们很快就离开这 |
[33:12] | Do it now. | 现在行动 |
[33:14] | Are you seriously telling me to kill you now? | 你是在告诉我现在杀了你吗 |
[33:15] | Now, Sly, do it now! | 现在 希尔 就现在 |
[33:17] | Who’s Sly? | 希尔是谁 |
[33:18] | Me. | 是我 |
[33:33] | Let’s move! | 行动 |
[33:41] | Move, move! | 走 走 |
[33:43] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[33:45] | Go! | 走 |
[33:51] | Freeze! Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 |
[33:54] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[33:57] | Get out of the truck! Drop the weapon! | 下车 把武器放下 |
[33:59] | Freeze! Put your hands on your head! | 不许动 把手放到头上 |
[34:30] | That’s an immaculate reception. | 真是完美的接球 |
[34:34] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[34:35] | Oh, not quite. There’s only seven minutes left. | 还没有 只剩七分钟了 |
[34:37] | There’s no way we’re gonna make it to the clinic on time. | 我们不可能及时赶到诊所 |
[34:39] | Remember I said I had a plan? | 我是不是说过我有计划 |
[34:43] | What the hell you standing around here for? | 你站在这做什么 |
[34:45] | Your LAPD escort’s here. | 洛杉矶警局的护送队来了 |
[34:47] | We’re gonna get you kids your baby. | 我们帮你们顺利怀上小孩 |
[34:52] | All right, Happy, we’re making haste with the paste. | 好了 乐乐 我们正带着这团浆糊匆忙赶去 |
[34:54] | Okay, please don’t call it that. | 别那么称呼它 |
[34:55] | You know what? If you get here in time, | 知道吗 如果你们及时赶到这里 |
[34:57] | you can call it whatever you want. Six minutes left. | 想称呼什么都可以 还剩六分钟 |
[35:00] | We only need four. | 我们只要四分钟 |
[35:02] | Good. Haul your asses. | 很好 快点 |
[35:03] | Hey, my man’s baby broth will be here any minute. | 我男人的精子很快就来 |
[35:06] | Tell your technician to get the wash procedure ready. | 让你们的技术人员准备好清洗程序 |
[35:09] | Um, pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[35:11] | I’ve got to fill out all these forms. | 我得填这些表 |
[35:13] | Any way you can hold him for just a few minutes? | 你能不能帮我抱一下他 |
[35:17] | Um, I’m actually coming down with something, so I can’t. | 我染了病 所以不行 |
[35:19] | But she can. | 但她可以 |
[35:20] | Oh, great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[35:23] | Back in a jiff. | 很快回来 |
[35:31] | You’re not sick. | 你没病 |
[35:32] | Yeah. Tickle in my throat. | 我嗓子痒 |
[35:35] | Okay. What? | 好 什么 |
[35:42] | Look at you, a natural. | 看看你 你是天生的 |
[35:45] | Cork it. | 闭嘴 |
[35:50] | They just gave us one? | 他们给我们送了个孩子吗 |
[35:51] | Mr. Curtis. | 柯提斯先生 |
[35:52] | We have 30 seconds left to start | 距离清洁准备程序开始 |
[35:53] | the cleaning and preparation process. | 只剩30秒了 |
[35:55] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | Everything looks good. | 一切顺利 |
[36:15] | Ms. Quinn, the doctor’s ready for you. | 奎因女士 医生准备好了 |
[36:17] | Just a little paperwork to sign first. | 需要先签一些文件 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:22] | Okay, guys. | 好 各位 |
[36:23] | Good luck. See you back at the garage. | 好运 车库见 |
[36:26] | Good luck, guys. | 祝你们好运 |
[36:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:41] | You look nervous. Don’t be. | 你看上去很紧张 别紧张 |
[36:43] | You took the vitamins, you know, you read the fertility books, | 你吃了维他命 读了生育书 |
[36:46] | you wore your loose boxers. | 穿了宽松的四角裤 |
[36:48] | I’ve actually gone alfresco past few weeks. | 过去几个星期我其实没穿内裤 |
[36:51] | See? You’ve done all you can do. | 看见没 你已经尽力了 |
[36:53] | This will all work out. | 会有好结果的 |
[36:59] | I’m not just nervous about becoming a father. | 我不是因为要当爸爸而紧张 |
[37:01] | I’m on edge about being a dad. I mean, I don’t… | 而是因为我不知道怎么当爸爸 我… |
[37:03] | I didn’t have any role models. I don’t know how I’m gonna do. | 我没有榜样可以学习 我不知道该怎么做 |
[37:06] | But, you know, I’ve-I’ve seen you | 但我见过你 |
[37:07] | fill the void in Ralph’s life, and… | 填补了拉尔夫生命的空缺 |
[37:10] | actually, you’ve done it admirably. | 其实你做得很棒 |
[37:13] | It gives me a little confidence that | 这给了我一点信心 |
[37:14] | I might be able to pull this off. | 我也许可以做到 |
[37:19] | If a putz like you can be a good dad… | 如果你这样的笨蛋都能当好父亲 |
[37:26] | I appreciate it, pal. | 谢谢你 伙计 |
[37:30] | Oh, hey, you should have intercourse with Toby | 完事之后你应该 |
[37:31] | after the procedure, just to increase the odds. | 跟托比亲密一下 增加成功率 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry that we fried your satellite antenna. | 抱歉烧坏了你的卫星天线 |
[38:00] | You had no choice. | 你们当时别无选择 |
[38:03] | Nope. | 没错 |
[38:07] | Okay, good night, Ralph. | 好吧 晚安 拉尔夫 |
[38:09] | Uh, aren’t you going to Kovelsky’s with Sylvester? | 你不是要跟希尔维斯特一起去科沃斯基吗 |
[38:12] | Yes. I’m just going to grab my bag. | 是 我去拿我的包 |
[38:14] | I’m just gonna get some takeout, go home, eat, hit the hay. | 我去买一些外卖 然后回家吃饭睡觉 |
[38:17] | I’m sure Sylvester will want to get back to his apartment, too. | 希尔维斯特肯定也想回家 |
[38:20] | It’s been a long day. | 今天大家都很辛苦 |
[38:27] | I think the bow tie says “Fun and flirty.” | 我觉得领结的意思是”欢乐而挑逗” |
[38:30] | I’m ready for my date. | 我们备好去约会了 |
[38:32] | Sorry, pal, but it’s not a date. | 抱歉 伙计 这不是约会 |
[38:35] | She thinks you’re just a couple of friends | 她觉得你们只是朋友 |
[38:36] | picking up takeout from a diner. | 一起去点点儿外卖带回家 |
[38:38] | She wants to go home and get some sleep. | 她想回家睡觉 |
[38:41] | How can she not think it’s a date? | 她怎么会认为这不是约会 |
[38:43] | I mean, I asked her to go with me. | 我邀请她跟我一起去的 |
[38:47] | How did you ask her? | 你怎么邀请的 |
[38:48] | I said, “Hey, Florence, | 我说 “弗洛伦斯 |
[38:50] | how ’bout grabbing a bite at Kovelsky’s with me?” | 跟我一起去科沃斯基吃顿饭怎么样” |
[38:54] | See, that’s not gonna work. | 看见没 这样没用的 |
[38:57] | It’s all about linguistics. | 你的语言很重要 |
[38:59] | You need to say, “Florence, | 你应该说 “弗洛伦斯 |
[39:01] | do you want to go on a date with me to Kovelsky’s?” | 愿意跟我去科沃斯基约会吗” |
[39:04] | Or, ideally, someplace whose menus | 或者 更理想的情况下 |
[39:07] | don’t come with word scrambles. | 去一个菜单上没有”炒”字的地方 |
[39:09] | That’s much harder to say. | 那太难说出口了 |
[39:11] | You can work up to it. | 你可以慢慢努力 |
[39:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:15] | Well, I guess I got to go get her. | 看来我得去接她了 |
[39:18] | Um, how do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[39:21] | Like 69.23 Bitcoin. | 就像69.23个比特币那么值钱 |
[39:24] | Thanks, Ralph. | 谢谢你 拉尔夫 |
[39:29] | Ralph, honey, come in here. | 拉尔夫 亲爱的 过来 |
[39:32] | Hey, so since, uh, you and Walter | 由于你和沃特 |
[39:34] | can’t work on your satellite tonight, he’s gonna catch up | 今晚没法研究卫星 他会去 |
[39:36] | on some billing and we’re gonna watch a movie. | 补交一些账单 我们去看电影 |
[39:39] | Sure. | 好 |
[39:55] | Tell you what, Ralph. After dinner, | 这样吧 拉尔夫 晚餐之后 |
[39:58] | how about you and I repair the antenna? | 咱们一起修天线怎么样 |
[40:00] | But it’s totally fried. | 但天线已经完全烧坏了 |
[40:02] | That’ll just make it more fun and challenging. | 这样就更有趣 更充满挑战了 |
[40:03] | Yeah, the weather’s nice. I can set up some work lights. | 好 天气不错 我可以架一些工作灯 |
[40:06] | The sooner we get it up and running, | 我们越快把它修好 |
[40:08] | the sooner we can contact Cassie. | 就能越快联系仙仙 |
[40:11] | Definitely! I mean, if it’s okay with you, Mom. | 必须的 如果你没意见的话 妈妈 |
[40:14] | Definitely okay. | 当然可以 |
[40:15] | But first, dinner. | 但要先吃饭 |
[40:17] | Because my guys can’t work on an empty stomach. | 因为你们不能饿着肚子干活 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:28] | – May I? – Yup. | -能让我来吗 -好 |
[40:35] | I really hope it works out for Toby. | 我真希望托比一切顺利 |
[40:43] | He should know how great it all turns out to be. | 他应该知道这一切有多美好 |