时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This memo is an insult! | 这份备忘录是侮辱 |
[00:06] | You’ve been offered equity | 你可以得到 |
[00:07] | in a company with great upside potential. | 一家潜力巨大的公司的普通股 |
[00:09] | So how is that an insult? | 这怎么是侮辱了 |
[00:10] | I invented a winch, State of New Mexico orders | 我发明了一种绞盘 新墨西哥州订购了 |
[00:13] | 15 grand worth of it, you take the money. | 价值1.5万的量 而钱被你拿走了 |
[00:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:17] | All right, well, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想 |
[00:18] | I start a company with my own savings, | 我拿自己的存款建立了一家公司 |
[00:21] | I pluck you guys out of obscurity, I give you jobs, | 我帮你们摆脱了贫困 给了你们工作 |
[00:24] | and then, you throw my generosity | 然后你们却把我的慷慨 |
[00:26] | in my face. | 丢在了我脸上 |
[00:27] | Generosity? | 慷慨 |
[00:28] | Well, let’s look at these numbers, shall we? | 我们看看这些数据吧 |
[00:31] | You scanned my memo? | 你扫描了我的备忘录 |
[00:32] | Oh, I scanned it, baby. | 绝对的 |
[00:33] | And Happy and I really appreciate | 乐乐和我非常感激 |
[00:35] | the .75% share of her invention. | 能拿到她发明的0.75%的收入 |
[00:39] | Corporations routinely take the lion’s share | 公司都是拿走雇员发明的 |
[00:41] | of an employee’s invention. | 大部分收入的 |
[00:43] | And you two are married, so you’re really getting 1.5%. | 你俩结婚了 所以能拿到1.5%呢 |
[00:45] | How do you explain my .7%? | 那我的0.7%如何解释呢 |
[00:48] | How do I rate less than these guys? | 我怎么会比他俩还低 |
[00:49] | Simple, you’re a human calculator. | 简单 你是个人体计算器 |
[00:51] | Artificial intelligence makes you superfluous in seven years. | 人工智能在七年内就能让你毫无用处 |
[00:54] | But I still gave you a piece of the pie. Is that not nice? | 但我还是分了你一杯羹 这难道不好吗 |
[00:57] | What about Paige? | 那佩吉吗 |
[00:58] | Interesting that she has a full one percent; | 她居然有整整1% |
[01:00] | more than all of us. | 比我们都多 |
[01:01] | She’s not even a genius. | 她都不是天才 |
[01:02] | – Hmm, so strange. – How peculiar. | -好奇怪 -真有意思 |
[01:03] | What are you guys insinuating? | 你们什么意思 |
[01:05] | Nothing. Just that the only person in the office | 没事 就是办公室里唯一 |
[01:07] | to play Nude Olympics with Walter goes home with the gold. | 跟沃特玩裸体奥林匹克的人能带金牌回家 |
[01:10] | Before I came along, you dorks | 我来之前 你们这群傻瓜 |
[01:12] | were setting up home office computers. | 还在接安装家庭办公室电脑的活儿呢 |
[01:14] | Yeah, and for what it’s worth, Paige’s share is really .25%. | 而且 佩吉的部分是0.25% |
[01:17] | Ralph gets .75% | 0.75%归拉尔夫 |
[01:19] | for all the times he helped us out. | 因为他总帮助我们 |
[01:20] | But due to labor laws, I had to put it under Paige’s name. | 但由于劳工法 我只能加在佩吉名下 |
[01:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:24] | You… you value my son three times more than you value me? | 你认为我儿子的价值是我的三倍 |
[01:29] | Well, only on a work contribution level. | 只是在工作贡献方面 |
[01:30] | Dingus, our fertility treatment hasn’t worked. | 喂 我们的生育治疗没成功 |
[01:33] | We need more funds. | 我们需要更多资金 |
[01:34] | It’s not like I’m keeping the funds! | 我又没把钱吞下 |
[01:36] | I’m reinvesting it in Scorpion. | 我要把它再投入到天蝎里 |
[01:38] | I-Isn’t more tomorrow | 难道明天多拿点 |
[01:39] | better than a little today? | 不比今天少拿点好吗 |
[01:41] | – Nope. – Oh, fine! | -不 -好吧 |
[01:43] | Suppose I can give you a few extra bucks, | 我可以多给你点钱 |
[01:44] | seeing as it’s your invention. | 毕竟这是你的发明 |
[01:46] | Wow, thanks for the extra shillings to throw into my account. | 多谢你多往我账户里投几毛钱了 |
[01:49] | Your account? | 你的账户 |
[01:51] | What do you got, a separate bank account? | 你还有单独的银行账户吗 |
[01:53] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:54] | What is Easter Island’s point of view on all this? | 复活节岛的看法呢 |
[01:57] | I’m just trying to figure out | 我还在想 |
[01:58] | where I can buy just one right shoe… | 我可以去哪只买一只鞋 |
[02:00] | Wait for it, this is gonna be good. | 等着的 这肯定好玩 |
[02:01] | …because I’m gonna lose mine | 因为我会把另一只 |
[02:02] | somewhere up Walter’s ass. | 踢进沃特屁股里 |
[02:04] | Bam! There it is. | 出现了 |
[02:05] | Wait, why are you mad at me? | 等等 你为什么生我的气 |
[02:06] | I don’t see my name on that list. | 名单上没有我的名字 |
[02:07] | You work for Homeland, you’re not a Scorpion employee. | 你是国土安全部的探员 你不是天蝎的员工 |
[02:10] | So I’m not a real part of the team? | 那我不是真正的队员咯 |
[02:11] | I risk my life just like everybody else. | 我跟大家一样都冒了生命危险 |
[02:13] | More so, ’cause he is so old. | 而且比我们多 因为他很老了 |
[02:16] | – Troublemaker. – Penny-pincher. | -惹事精 -吝啬鬼 |
[02:18] | You should’ve known what problems this memo would cause. | 你该知道这份备忘录会引发怎样的问题 |
[02:20] | We need guidance getting through this conflict. | 我们需要引导解决这场纷争 |
[02:23] | And I know exactly who to call. | 我知道该找谁 |
[02:25] | Walter, if you’re calling who I think you’re calling, don’t. | 沃特 如果你要打给我认为你要打给的人 别 |
[02:27] | He’s helped us before. | 他以前帮助过我们 |
[02:28] | His diploma came with a maze and a word search on the back. | 他的学位背面还有迷宫和寻字游戏呢 |
[02:31] | Yes, hello, this is Walter O’Brien. | 你好 我是沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[02:34] | Uh, not good, actually. | 不太好 |
[02:35] | And we need your counseling right away; money is no object. | 我们急需你的辅导 钱不是问题 |
[02:39] | Okay, see you soon. | 好 回见 |
[02:40] | Okay, see you soon. | 好 回见 |
[02:42] | That’s Homeland Director Carson. | 国土安全部的部长卡森 |
[02:43] | He’s gonna be here in five minutes. | 他五分钟内就到 |
[02:44] | Carson? What does that turd want? | 卡森 那个混球想干什么 |
[02:46] | Four-person CIA team imbedded in Kazakhstan. | 渗透在哈萨克斯坦的四人中情局小队 |
[02:49] | Found out they were kidnapped just hours ago. | 几个小时前被发现被绑 |
[02:52] | Okay, if Homeland can give us their satellite imagery, | 如果国土安全部可以给我们提供他们的卫星图像 |
[02:54] | we can provide an extraction plan for the military. | 我们可以为军方制定一个撤离计划 |
[02:57] | Extraction? No. | 撤离 不 |
[02:58] | We got six of their guys, we’re gonna do a swap next week. | 我们有他们六个人 我们下周要做交换 |
[03:01] | This stuff goes down all the time. | 这种事常有 |
[03:02] | Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[03:04] | Those agents are the starting infield for the CIA softball team, | 那些特工是中情局垒球队的内野开球手 |
[03:07] | and we were supposed to play for the FGSL championship today. | 而我们今天就要打FGSL冠军赛了 |
[03:10] | Fgsl? | 什么 |
[03:12] | Federal Government Softball League. | 联邦政府垒球联盟 |
[03:14] | Replacement team would be the FBI, | 替补队是联调局 |
[03:15] | but they’re busting a drug ring in Colorado; | 但他们在科罗拉多州抓贩毒集团 |
[03:18] | ATF’s intercepting a firearms shipment in the Gulf. | 烟酒枪械管理局在湾区拦截一批军火 |
[03:21] | Oh, even the Department of Agriculture’s dealing | 就连农业部都在处理 |
[03:23] | with a boll weevil problem in Texas, so it’s down to you. | 德州的棉子象鼻虫问题 所以 只剩你们了 |
[03:27] | Down to us for what? | 只剩我们什么 |
[03:28] | As independent contractors with federal clearance, | 作为有联邦权限的独立承包商 |
[03:31] | Scorpion qualifies to play in the league. | 天蝎有资格加入联盟 |
[03:34] | Right here in the rule book. | 规则册里写了 |
[03:35] | I refuse | 我不能允许 |
[03:36] | to allow Homeland’s undefeated season | 国土安全部毫无败绩的赛季 |
[03:38] | to be tarnished with an asterisk. | 被一个星号玷污 |
[03:40] | I won’t accept a forfeit. | 我不能接受弃权 |
[03:42] | So you’re going to play us. | 所以你们要跟我们对打 |
[03:43] | Why should we help you? | 我们凭什么帮你 |
[03:44] | You tried to put my roomie in prison. | 你企图害我室友入狱 |
[03:46] | You two were roommates? | 你俩还是室友 |
[03:47] | Yeah, while him and I were engaged. | 对 我和他订婚期间 |
[03:49] | While she was married to him. | 她当时跟他是夫妻 |
[03:50] | Before I dated her. | 后来我开始跟她约会 |
[03:52] | Damn freak show in here. | 这里真乱套 |
[03:53] | Look, you’re gonna play, | 你们必须打球 |
[03:55] | ’cause if you don’t, let’s just say Scorpion might not get | 如果你们不 天蝎可能就再别想 |
[03:58] | any government jobs coming its way. | 得到政府的合同了 |
[03:59] | If you’re trying to get back at me by humiliating these guys, | 如果你是想羞辱他们来报复我 |
[04:04] | perhaps you and I should figure out another way to settle this. | 或许你和我该另想办法解决此事 |
[04:08] | Threatening a superior? | 你敢威胁上级 |
[04:10] | I’d hate to have to bring you up on charges. | 我可不想起诉你 |
[04:13] | Again. | 再一次 |
[04:14] | I-I don’t expect you to play, Pops. | 我没指望你参赛 老爹 |
[04:16] | But come, support your team. | 但是来支持你们团队吧 |
[04:18] | You could be… | 你可以 |
[04:19] | the mascot. | 做吉祥物 |
[04:21] | Let’s make it interesting. | 我们玩点刺激的吧 |
[04:22] | If we win, Homeland doubles the rate that they pay Scorpion. | 如果我们赢了 国土安全部要翻倍天蝎的酬金 |
[04:25] | Fine. But if we win, I’m yanking Scorpion’s government clearance. | 好 但如果我们赢了 我要撤销天蝎的政府权限 |
[04:29] | I am sick of your antics, | 我受够了你们的古怪 |
[04:32] | comments, and unprofessionalism. | 吐槽和不专业 |
[04:34] | Um, Cabe, I do the books. | 凯布 我做账的 |
[04:37] | We lose government work, Scorpion’s toast. | 如果我们失去了政府合同 天蝎就完了 |
[04:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:41] | Mommy won’t let you play ball today? | 妈妈不让你今天打球吗 |
[04:42] | Shake it. | 握手吧 |
[04:46] | See you at the field in Sherman Oaks in 30 minutes. | 30分钟后谢尔橡树园赛场见 |
[04:55] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你们怎么想的啊 |
[04:57] | He called us out. | 他都对我们喊话了 |
[05:01] | You bet our company. | 你们赌上了我们的公司 |
[05:02] | We can’t beat them. | 我们打不赢他们的 |
[05:02] | You heard how Carson talked to us. | 你们听到卡森对我们说话的口气了 |
[05:04] | You see, geniuses, | 天才们 |
[05:06] | Paige and Cabe grew up playing sports. | 佩吉和凯布是打球长大的 |
[05:07] | They don’t know what it’s like to be bullied by a jock. | 他们不清楚被运动员欺负是什么滋味 |
[05:09] | They don’t know that you’re just supposed to take it and move on. | 他们不知道你只能接受 然后翻篇 |
[05:13] | We’ll coach you guys up. | 我们可以教你们 |
[05:15] | People like us don’t win at sports. | 我们这种人赢不了体育比赛的 |
[05:17] | In gym, Coach Baclavella | 以前体育课的时候 |
[05:19] | would give grade bumps to the kids | 谁抓我的内裤把我整得越狠 |
[05:20] | who would give me the worst wedgies. | 巴克维拉教练就会给他加分 |
[05:22] | One year, everybody got A’s. | 有一年 所有人都是A |
[05:24] | Little League sucks for nerds growing up. | 少年棒球联盟对书呆子来说就是噩梦 |
[05:26] | You watch kids do things you can’t, having all the fun, | 看着那些孩子做你做不到的 还玩得很开心 |
[05:29] | and at the end of the season, | 等赛季结束时 |
[05:31] | the winners get to go to a party at Big Ernesto’s Taco Hut, | 赢家还可以去厄尼斯托家开派对 |
[05:34] | something you know you’re never gonna be able to do. | 而你知道这种事你绝对做不到 |
[05:36] | And Ernesto would let all those kids choose their trophies | 而且厄尼斯托还会让他们从奖杯柜里 |
[05:39] | out of the trophy case. | 选自己喜欢的奖杯 |
[05:40] | Stupid trophies. | 该死的奖杯 |
[05:43] | I always wanted one of those trophies. | 我一直特别想要一个 |
[05:44] | We don’t have any equipment, or any funds to buy any, | 我们没有工具 也没有资金去买 |
[05:45] | so, guess we can’t play. | 所以我们打不了比赛 |
[05:47] | I’ve got a fast and cheap way to get everything that we need. | 我有简单有效的方法能够拿到所需物品 |
[05:50] | Just meet meet me at the field. | 到赛场上跟我会合吧 |
[05:51] | No, I-I… I can go with you. | 不用 我可以跟你去 |
[05:53] | And-and help you carry things. | 可以帮你搬东西 |
[05:55] | Okay, I got here as quick as I could. | 好了 我尽快赶来了 |
[05:57] | Let the healing begin. | 我们开始治愈吧 |
[06:00] | What I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[06:02] | Called me on the right day, Gallo. | 你打来得正是时候 格洛 |
[06:04] | We busted a frat house for bookmaking– civil forfeiture– | 我们刚因为赌博端了一个男大学生联谊会堂 |
[06:07] | seized everything, including tons of sporting equipment. | 民事没收了一切物品 包括各种体育器材 |
[06:11] | Now, I feel a cold coming on, | 我现在觉得自己感冒了 |
[06:15] | so I’m just gonna… put the key down here, | 所以我决定把钥匙放在这里 |
[06:18] | and head home sick. | 然后回家休息 |
[06:20] | Just make sure everything’s back | 不过要记得在六点之前把东西归位 |
[06:21] | 6:00, before the next guy clocks in, huh? | 免得下一个人打卡时发现 |
[06:23] | Appreciate it, pal. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[06:25] | Appreciate what? | 谢什么 |
[06:27] | I never saw you. | 我从没见过你 |
[06:30] | So this is unsavory. | 这样可真不好 |
[06:33] | Wouldn’t be necessary if any of you dorks had baseball gloves. | 要不是你们都没棒球手套 也不用这样 |
[06:36] | *Way down South in the cemetery* | *公墓南边那片土地* |
[06:39] | *Way down South in the cemetery* | *公墓南边那片土地* |
[06:41] | *That’s where your team is gonna be buried* | *就是你们的葬身之地* |
[06:44] | *That’s where your team is gonna be buried…* | *就是你们的葬身之地* |
[06:46] | Yeah, that’s right, Homeland! | 没错 国土安全部 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna roll right over you little punks! | 我们绝对会碾压你们的小身板 |
[06:51] | I regret asking her to play. | 我后悔叫她参加了 |
[06:52] | What did she do to my son? | 她对我儿子做了什么 |
[06:54] | Florence, you seem | 弗洛伦斯 你似乎… |
[06:55] | very motivated. | 很有激情 |
[06:57] | Yeah, well, you remember I told you that jocks used to throw | 是啊 你记不记得我跟你说过 |
[06:59] | the ball at the science lab wall to bother me? | 那些运动员总往实验室墙上砸球干扰我 |
[07:02] | I really hate jocks. | 我真的很恨运动员 |
[07:05] | Speaking of jocks, uh, Ralph, in this bag | 说到这个 拉尔夫 这个包里 |
[07:06] | is a protective cup I bought. | 装着我买的护具 |
[07:08] | Go to the port-o-john and put it on. | 你去移动厕所里戴上吧 |
[07:09] | Do I have to? | 一定要吗 |
[07:10] | I want grandchildren someday. Go. | 我希望以后能抱上孙子 快去 |
[07:13] | Okay, positions. Whoa. | 行了 各就位 |
[07:15] | Who made you manager? | 谁封你为经理的 |
[07:16] | Anyone who earned two varsity letters in high school, | 谁在高中接受过两封校队邀请 |
[07:18] | raise your hand. | 请举手 |
[07:21] | That’s what I thought. Sly, you’ll catch; | 我也觉得没有 希尔 你当接球手 |
[07:23] | Cecil, you’re tall, so center field; | 西塞尔 你很高 站中场 |
[07:25] | Happy’s short, so she’ll play short; and Toby, first base. | 乐乐比较矮 跑短途 托比 你是一垒 |
[07:27] | Are you sure Walter won’t want Toby and I to share a position, | 你确定沃特不会让我和托比共同担任吗 |
[07:30] | like he had us share equity in Scorpion? | 就像他给我们发平等工资一样 |
[07:32] | You guys are the worst. | 你们真是够了 |
[07:33] | This game is the perfect opportunity | 这场比赛是一个很好的机会 |
[07:35] | for you to come together as a “Literal team,” | 能够让你们真正成为一个团队 |
[07:39] | in the midst of falling apart completely. | 尽管你们已经快要分崩离析了 |
[07:41] | Get lost, quack. | 滚你的 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna go stretch. | 我去拉伸了 |
[07:44] | Mom, | 妈 |
[07:45] | I can’t figure out how to put this thing on! | 我不知道该怎么穿这个 |
[07:48] | I’m never having grandkids. | 我抱不上孙子了 |
[07:50] | Dineen. | 狄宁 |
[07:51] | Got something for you. | 给你带了东西 |
[07:53] | Rest of you, stretch, too. | 其余人也去做拉伸 |
[07:55] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[07:56] | Uniforms. | 制服 |
[08:01] | Department of Corrections surplus. | 狱政局多出来的 |
[08:03] | We’re not wearing these. | 我们才不穿这些 |
[08:04] | Rules say uniforms must be worn. | 规定是必须穿制服 |
[08:07] | He’s right, it’s in the rule book. | 他说得对 规则手册里写了 |
[08:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[08:09] | I have filmed every pitch | 我们的不败赛季中 |
[08:11] | and every at bat of our undefeated season, | 我拍下了每场投球和击球 |
[08:13] | but this game is going to be my Citizen Kane. | 但这场比赛才会是我的成名之作 |
[08:16] | Now where’s Gallo and O’Brien? | 格洛和奥布莱恩呢 |
[08:17] | Tried them a little bit ago, couldn’t get through. | 刚才打了电话 但是没打通 |
[08:20] | But don’t worry, they’ll show. | 别担心 他们会来的 |
[08:21] | They better. Else, it’s a forfeit. | 最好来 否则就视为弃权 |
[08:23] | Then, bye-bye, government contracts. | 政府合约就再见吧 |
[08:25] | I said, they’ll be here. | 我说了 他们会来的 |
[08:28] | Homeland, gather around. | 国安部 集合 |
[08:29] | I don’t know what the heck is keeping those jackasses. | 我不知道他们怎么这么慢 |
[08:30] | We need backups. | 我们需要替补 |
[08:31] | I know exactly who to call. | 我知道该找谁 |
[08:33] | Uh, I like my hamstring in one piece, please. | 我可不想撕裂我的大肌腱 |
[08:35] | Okay, all right. Ugh– all right! | 好了 别闹了 |
[08:37] | Okay, safeword, safeword! | 等等 安全词 安全词 |
[08:43] | Can’t believe you asked her to play. | 你居然让她来参赛了 |
[08:45] | Come on, let’s stretch them groins. | 接下来拉伸一下腹股沟 |
[08:48] | Happy, showing some real anger markers. | 乐乐 你的表情显得很愤怒 |
[08:50] | Come on. Spill the beans. | 来 说说怎么回事 |
[08:51] | When I went to the garage the other night to get my miter saw, | 之前有天晚上我去车库拿斜切锯 |
[08:54] | I saw Flo get in Walt’s car. | 看到弗洛进了沃特的车 |
[08:57] | Just the two of them. | 就他们两人 |
[08:58] | Okay, maybe he was just giving her a ride. | 也许他只是顺路送她回家 |
[09:01] | No. | 不 |
[09:02] | The pixie wasn’t wearing her normal clothes | 那个小妖精穿得和平时不一样 |
[09:03] | from the young boy’s department. | 不是那种宅男风 |
[09:06] | She was all gussied up. | 打扮得很精致 |
[09:07] | It was late, | 当时很晚了 |
[09:08] | and Paige was not around. | 而且佩吉不在 |
[09:09] | Flo dressed up fancy, and you’re just telling me this right now? | 弗洛穿得很好看 你现在才告诉我 |
[09:12] | Happy, this team is hanging on by a thread as it is | 乐乐 因为今天早上发生的一切 |
[09:14] | after what happened this morning. | 这个团队已经命悬一线了 |
[09:16] | You know, if Walt and Paige implode, so does the team. | 如果沃特和佩吉掰了 团队也完了 |
[09:18] | We can’t have that; we are wholly unemployable. | 绝对不能这样 我们根本找不到工作 |
[09:20] | I didn’t tell you because you hold onto a secret like a wet bar of soap. | 我没告诉你是因为你的嘴跟湿肥皂一样滑 |
[09:23] | And I’m only 99% sure. | 而我也只是99%确定 |
[09:25] | Not a hundred. | 而不是100% |
[09:27] | We got to get to the bottom of this. | 我们一定得查清这件事 |
[09:30] | I found a few more bats. How you doing with those gloves? | 我又找到一些球棒 手套如何了 |
[09:33] | – Yep, finished. – All right, we’re running late. | -搞定了 -行 抓紧时间吧 |
[09:34] | Let’s hit it. The 101’s gonna be backed up | 走吧 这个时间的话 |
[09:36] | this time of day, so I think | 101国道肯定很堵 |
[09:37] | we ought to stay on city streets. | 我们就在市区的街道上吧 |
[09:41] | – What are you waiting on? – Open it. | -你在等什么 -打开啊 |
[09:42] | I gave the key to you. | 我把钥匙给你了 |
[09:44] | Like hell you did. | 怎么可能给我了 |
[09:45] | I don’t have the key, Cabe. | 钥匙不在我这 凯布 |
[09:46] | Well, I don’t have it; you didn’t give it to me. | 我也没有 你没给我 |
[09:48] | Oh, yeah, well, who do you think is right, | 那你觉得谁说得对 |
[09:49] | the guy with the 197 IQ, or the guy who says | 智商197的人呢 还是一个 |
[09:51] | he watches boxing on “Paper view” TV? | 在”报纸”电视上看拳击的人 |
[09:54] | I may run my words together sometimes, | 我有时候话说不利索 |
[09:56] | but that does not mean that I lost that key. | 但这并不代表钥匙是我弄丢的 |
[09:58] | Well, I didn’t lose it. | 那我也没弄丢 |
[10:03] | It’s almost game time. | 马上要到比赛时间了 |
[10:06] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[10:08] | It’s a seven-inning game. | 比赛总共有七局 |
[10:11] | Slaughter rule max: eight runs per inning. | 死规矩 每局最多八分 |
[10:14] | A 24 run lead ends the game. | 领先24分则比赛结束 |
[10:18] | Seeing as Scorpion has no equipment, | 介于天蝎没有设备 |
[10:21] | you’ll use Homeland’s. | 就用国安部的吧 |
[10:25] | What kind of uniform’s that? | 这是什么制服 |
[10:27] | I was told to rush over for a game. | 别人说让我尽快赶来参赛[游戏] |
[10:29] | Assumed it was Fantasies ‘N Frolics. | 我以为是”极乐幻想”那种游戏 |
[10:32] | Okay, let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[10:38] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[10:38] | What’s holding them up? We need Cabe. | 怎么耽搁了这么久 我们需要凯布 |
[10:40] | You can’t play scared. Calm down. | 你不能慌 冷静 |
[10:42] | Calm down? | 冷静 |
[10:43] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:45] | We’ve defused bombs, we’ve been buried alive, | 我们拆过炸弹 被活埋过 |
[10:46] | we’ve stared down nuclear war. | 阻止过核战 |
[10:48] | But what we’re about to experience is much worse. | 但我们将要经历的比那些都糟糕 |
[10:51] | We’re about to hear the two most terrifying words | 我们马上要听到对于书呆子而言 |
[10:53] | for a nerd to hear, | 最可怕的两个字了 |
[10:54] | two words that send chills down the spines of geeks worldwide. | 这两个字让全世界的书呆子都惊恐不已 |
[11:00] | Play ball! | 开球 |
[11:02] | Those are the words. | 就是这两个字 |
[11:13] | Can’t get a signal in this basement. | 这个地下室里一点信号都没有 |
[11:16] | If I’m not out on that field, Scorpion’s done for. | 假如我上不了场 天蝎就完蛋了 |
[11:18] | Well, let’s just get the cops upstairs to let us out. | 我们让楼上的警察放我们出去就好了 |
[11:20] | I’ll bang on the ceiling. | 我敲敲天花板 |
[11:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[11:23] | Jonesy bent the rules to help us. | 琼斯为我们破坏了规矩 |
[11:25] | He could lose his job and pension. | 他可能会因此丢掉工作和退休金 |
[11:27] | You see, dumb ole government employees | 瞧 傻了吧唧的老政府员工 |
[11:30] | don’t earn nearly as much as you think. | 赚得没有你想象中的多 |
[11:32] | Never said you were dumb. | 我从没说过你傻 |
[11:35] | Now that you brought it up, great job today | 既然你提起了 今天这事你干的真漂亮 |
[11:37] | getting us wrapped up in a wager | 让我陷入一场 |
[11:38] | that we have no chance of winning. | 我们不可能赢的赌局 |
[11:39] | I was standing up for you guys. | 我当时是为你们挺身而出 |
[11:41] | You were protecting your own ego. | 你保护的是你自己的自尊心 |
[11:42] | And why don’t you protect your own company | 那你不如保护一下你自己的公司 |
[11:44] | and figure a way out of here. | 想个办法离开这里 |
[11:46] | Look in these evidence boxes | 去翻翻证物盒 |
[11:47] | and see if you can find anything that can help. | 看看有没有什么用得上的东西 |
[11:50] | Pot pipes, guns… | 大麻烟管 枪… |
[11:52] | Accounting records. | 会计帐本 |
[11:54] | Satellite phone. | 卫星电话 |
[11:56] | Damn it. Battery’s flat. | 该死 没电了 |
[12:01] | Wait, there’s a solar calculator | 等等 这个挪用公款的证物里 |
[12:03] | with this embezzling evidence. | 有个太阳能计算器 |
[12:05] | And florescent bulbs mimic the sun’s spectrum, | 而荧光灯模仿了太阳的光谱 |
[12:07] | so if I wire the phone | 所以假如我把手机 |
[12:09] | to the solar battery from the calculator, | 连到计算器的太阳能电池上 |
[12:11] | then hold it up to the lights, I could charge the phone. | 然后举到灯下面 就能给手机充电了 |
[12:14] | Then do it already. | 那还不快动手 |
[12:15] | Those guys are probably getting killed without me. | 没有我那些人八成会被屠杀的 |
[12:17] | I know Scorpion isn’t the pinnacle of athleticism, | 我知道天蝎在运动方面不拔尖 |
[12:20] | but they are resourceful. | 但他们很有头脑 |
[12:21] | I’m sure they’re doing fine. | 我确定他们会一切顺利的 |
[12:23] | Come on, hustle it up. | 加油啊 快点 |
[12:30] | Wind speed, rotational force… | 风速 旋转力… |
[12:35] | Seriously? | 不会吧 |
[12:40] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[12:41] | 2.3 seconds until impact. Got it! | 2.3秒每单位冲击力 成了 |
[12:46] | Fudge nuggets. | 该死的 |
[12:49] | After half an inning, Homeland’s up eight nil. | 半局之后 国土安全部8比0 |
[12:52] | I thought scorpions were stingers. | 我以为天蝎是刺头儿 |
[12:54] | More like stinkers. | 没想到是软蛋 |
[12:55] | What a jerk. Ralph, you’re up. | 真混蛋 拉尔夫 该你上了 |
[12:56] | Cecil, on deck. | 西塞尔 做好准备 |
[12:58] | Look at how smug they are. | 看看他们这副沾沾自喜的样子 |
[13:00] | I’d like to take that bat | 我真想拿起球棒 |
[13:01] | – and just cram it right up Carson’s… – Easy, killer. | -塞进卡森的… -冷静点 火药桶 |
[13:03] | Let’s keep that high school anger under control. | 控制一下你那高中生怒火 |
[13:05] | Yeah, you wouldn’t want to do something that feels good now | 是啊 你不会想一时爽快 |
[13:08] | but you’d regret later. | 但事后后悔的 |
[13:09] | Really regret. | 真正地后悔 |
[13:11] | That’s not very subtle. | 太直白了 |
[13:13] | – Now batting, Inmate Number 58432, Ralph Dineen. – Okay. | -击球的是584323号犯人拉尔夫·狄宁 -好 |
[13:18] | If Scorpion shuts down, I won’t lose my internship, will I? | 如果天蝎倒闭了 我是不是会丢掉这份实习 |
[13:20] | No negativity. | 不许传播负能量 |
[13:22] | Two more eight-run innings and the mercy rule kicks in | 再来两局8比0 比赛就会提前结束了 |
[13:24] | and then this game is over. Is that what you want? | 然后就玩完了 这是你希望看到的吗 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:27] | Come on. You guys are geniuses. | 拜托 你们都是天才 |
[13:28] | Use your superpowers. | 用用你们的超能力 |
[13:30] | This field is kryptonite. | 场地被氪石化了[超人的能力会被氪石限制] |
[13:31] | We got no superpowers here. | 我们在这里没有超能力 |
[13:33] | That field is 60 feet between bases | 各个垒之间距离为18米 |
[13:34] | and 48 feet from mound to home plate. | 从丘上到本垒有14米 |
[13:36] | The foul lines meet at exact angles. | 边线相交的角度是完全一样的 |
[13:38] | This game is geometry and physics and math. | 这项运动就是几何 物理和数学的结合体 |
[13:41] | You’re good at that. | 你们明明很在行啊 |
[13:42] | Strike two. | 二振 |
[13:43] | That’s okay, Ralph. Good swing. | 没关系 拉尔夫 挥得漂亮 |
[13:44] | So, you’re just gonna roll over | 所以 你们就这样任人宰割吗 |
[13:45] | because right now this is gym class and Homeland… | 因为此时此刻就是体育课 而国土安全部… |
[13:48] | Homeland is giving you a great big wedgie. | 国土安全部正在狠狠地羞辱你们 |
[13:50] | I might have an idea. It has to do with the rule book. | 我也许有办法了 和规则有关 |
[13:53] | There is an acceptable range for the weight of a softball. | 垒球的重量是有一个区间的 |
[13:56] | If we make Homeland’s balls heavier, | 如果我们让国土安全部的球变重 |
[13:58] | they won’t be able to hit them as hard or as far. | 那他们就没办法把球打那么重那么远了 |
[14:00] | Sounds like cheating. | 听上去像是作弊 |
[14:01] | Not if we keep the weight just within | 如果我们把重量控制在 |
[14:03] | what the rules will allow. | 规则允许范围内就不算 |
[14:05] | We could give their ball a sauna. | 我们可以给他们的球蒸个桑拿 |
[14:07] | Papa Carpinni’s is only a couple blocks away. | 卡贫尼老爹就在几个街区外 |
[14:09] | They have a steamer for their clams. | 他们有用来蒸蛤蜊的蒸锅 |
[14:11] | Rules let you hold onto the balls that are pitched to you, | 规则上说可以留着别人扔过来的球 |
[14:13] | so Homeland’s balls are still by their dugout. | 所以国土安全部的球还在他们的休息区 |
[14:15] | I’ll go steal them. | 我去偷过来 |
[14:17] | Being tardy is a mortal sin, but she has no problem stealing. | 迟到是死罪 但偷东西却可以接受 |
[14:21] | Strange kid. | 奇怪的孩子 |
[14:22] | Hmm, I mean, even if we deaden their balls, | 就算我们让他们的球变重 |
[14:24] | we’re still not good at catching them. | 我们依旧接不好球 |
[14:26] | Look at all of the Homeland’s government-issued SUVs. | 看看国土安全部的那些政府公车越野车 |
[14:29] | They have collision censors on their bumpers. | 保险杠上有碰撞传感器 |
[14:32] | I can rig them to our T-shirts. | 我可以把它们安在我们的衣服上 |
[14:34] | When we’re directly lined up with an approaching ball, | 当我们和飞来的球呈一条直线时 |
[14:36] | it’ll tell us and then we’ll field it. | 传感器会响 然后我们就能接住了 |
[14:38] | No. Steaming balls is one thing, | 不 给球蒸桑拿是一回事 |
[14:39] | but this is definitely cheating. | 但这绝对是作弊 |
[14:41] | It’s a sensory-assist device. | 这是个提升感官的装备 |
[14:43] | If it’s cheating, so are eyeglasses. | 假如这算是作弊的话 那眼镜一样算 |
[14:46] | I’m sold. Swipe them. | 我被说服了 去吧 |
[14:47] | Strike three. You’re out. | 三振 出局 |
[14:49] | Damn it. I got to pay attention to the game. | 该死 我得留心比赛 |
[14:51] | That’s some pretty interesting science that Happy came up with, huh? | 乐乐的那套科学道理很有意思吧 |
[14:56] | Hey, speaking of science, | 说到科学 |
[14:57] | how was that lecture that Walt took you to? | 沃特带你去的那个讲座如何 |
[14:58] | We didn’t go. It was cancelled. | 我们没去 讲座取消了 |
[15:00] | Okay, Cecil, you got this! | 很好 西塞尔 你能行的 |
[15:05] | Now batting, | 现在击球的是 |
[15:06] | Inmate Number 18743, Cecil Rizzuto. | 18743号犯人 西塞尔·瑞祖托 |
[15:13] | It’s working, but slowly. | 起作用了 但很慢 |
[15:17] | Can you please stop doing that? | 你能别撞了吗 |
[15:19] | Trying to get us out. | 我这是在努力救我们出去 |
[15:21] | It’s three-gauge steel. | 这是三倍粗的钢门 |
[15:23] | You can’t just jock your way out of this. | 你没办法用蛮力撞开的 |
[15:25] | You’re gonna need to use brainpower. | 你得用脑力 |
[15:27] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[15:29] | And it’s charging. | 充上电了 |
[15:30] | See? Brainpower. | 瞧 脑力 |
[15:33] | Oh, there you go, Cecil. | 很好 西塞尔 |
[15:35] | Foul tip’s a hit waiting to happen. | 马上就要有一个擦棒球了 |
[15:38] | Get your head out of the computer and into the game. | 别看电脑了 专心比赛 |
[15:41] | It is. It’s in Carson’s game. | 我有专心 这是卡森的比赛 |
[15:43] | Every game from the last season. | 从上季度起的每场比赛 |
[15:45] | Hacked his tablet, pulled the film and overlaid software | 我黑进了他的平板 从布拉德克大学的体育部 |
[15:49] | from the Kinetics Department at Braddock University. | 调出了这些录像 使用软件分析 |
[15:51] | Now we can analyze Homeland’s every swing and pitch | 现在我们可以通过国土安全部的每一次挥棒和投球 |
[15:54] | for tendencies: | 来分析预测 |
[15:55] | where hitters like the ball, | 击球手喜欢在哪个点击球 |
[15:56] | where they put the ball into play, | 他们喜欢在什么位置扔球 |
[15:58] | how Carson pitches lefties and righties. | 看看卡森是如何用左右手投球的 |
[16:00] | Hacking a computer must be cheating. | 黑进别人电脑绝对算是作弊了 |
[16:03] | No. Just a federal crime. | 不算 只算是联邦犯罪 |
[16:05] | Good enough for me. Keep at it. | 我看不错 继续 |
[16:07] | I got the censors. | 我拿到传感器了 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna connect it to some lithium batteries I have in my bag | 我把它和我包里的锂电池连在一起 |
[16:10] | and we’re good to go. | 然后就可以用了 |
[16:11] | Well, it was a mighty battle, | 这是场非凡的战役 |
[16:13] | but alas, I was not victorious. | 但可惜 我却不是获胜方 |
[16:16] | Time to go get out. | 该上场了 |
[16:18] | Stay positive. | 乐观一点 |
[16:20] | Now batting, | 现在击球的是 |
[16:21] | – Inmate 28291, – Walter, where are you? | -囚犯28291号 -沃特 你在哪 |
[16:24] | Sylvester Dodd. | 希尔维斯特·多德 |
[16:25] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:27] | I wish. Can you send Happy to pick the lock? | 我也想啊 你能让乐乐来帮忙开门吗 |
[16:30] | No. Downtown and back with traffic? | 不行 去趟市区再赶回来 路上会很堵 |
[16:32] | The game will be over | 等你们到了 比赛也结束了 |
[16:33] | and besides, we’re already down a player without Toby. | 再说没了托比 我们本来就已经少人了 |
[16:35] | Why? Where’s Toby? | 怎么了 托比呢 |
[16:36] | You want to put what in my steamer? | 你想往我蒸锅里放什么 |
[16:38] | I work with Homeland and we save people. | 我为国安部效力 拯救民众 |
[16:41] | But there’s this jerk who wants to shut us down | 但有个混蛋要叫停我们团队 |
[16:42] | if he can beat us at softball | 前提是他能在垒球比赛中打败我们 |
[16:44] | but we can’t win ’cause we’re nerds, | 因为我们是书呆子 所以赢不了 |
[16:45] | but we’d have a much better shot | 但如果你让我蒸一下我的球 |
[16:46] | if you’d just let me steam my balls. | 我们就有赢面了 |
[16:49] | Get out. | 出去 |
[16:50] | Sal, I wiped out and shredded my knee. | 萨尔 我太累了 膝盖也伤到了 |
[16:52] | No more deliveries for me. | 我送不了外卖了 |
[16:55] | You know, I’m a really fast peddler. | 我骑车可快了 |
[16:57] | You know those old commercials | 以前有些商业广告 |
[16:58] | where gorillas throw luggage around | 广告片里的大猩猩各种摔行李箱 |
[17:00] | but never learn they won’t get it open? | 但一直不明白摔是打不开箱子的 |
[17:01] | Well, that’s you. | 你就像那些大猩猩 |
[17:02] | I don’t see you doing anything. | 总比你干等着强啊 |
[17:04] | Actually, I have a plan. | 我其实有个办法 |
[17:06] | Pimp jewelry? | 加工珠宝 |
[17:07] | Yeah. I’m gonna pound the gold into a thin piece of metal, | 对 我要把金子镶进一块金属条 |
[17:10] | and then put it in the lock like a key blank, | 然后把它当做钥匙片放进锁孔 |
[17:12] | and then I’m going to make a new key | 这样就能配把新钥匙 |
[17:15] | to set us free. | 放我们出去了 |
[17:16] | That’s all you need? A bracelet? | 你只用一个手镯就能办到吗 |
[17:18] | Well, yes, the bracelet… and this. | 对 手镯和这个 |
[17:22] | Scorpion takes the field for the top of the second. | 天蝎团队第二局开赛 |
[17:24] | Hold onto your seats. | 坐好了 |
[17:25] | This team’s had more drops than a DJ at Coachella. | 该队丢的球比柯契拉音乐节上DJ漏的拍还多 |
[17:29] | God, I want to kill that guy. | 天呐 我真想宰了他 |
[17:31] | Gonna be hard to get anyone out | 没有一垒手 |
[17:33] | without a first basemen. | 很难淘汰对方球员啊 |
[17:34] | Where the hell is your husband? | 你老公去哪儿了 |
[17:37] | Toby, what the hell? | 托比 你在干什么 |
[17:39] | Keep playing. I’ll be there soon. | 你们接着打 我一会儿就来 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:44] | Okay. Yeah, it’s flat enough. | 好了 够平了 |
[17:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:48] | It’s a perfect fit. Good job. | 正合适 干得好 |
[17:51] | At least I have some value. | 至少我还是有点用[股价]的 |
[17:53] | Would you drop it already about the equity shares? | 你能别纠结股权的事了吗 |
[17:56] | I didn’t know money was so important to you. | 我没想到你这么重财 |
[17:58] | This is not about money. This is about respect. | 不是钱的事 事关尊重 |
[18:00] | I gave my heart and soul to Scorpion. | 我对天蝎团队全心奉献 |
[18:02] | And I know I’m no brainiac, | 我知道自己不是天才 |
[18:05] | but I always thought you at least respected me. | 但我一直以为至少你是尊重我的 |
[18:09] | Guess I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[18:14] | Okay, we got the notch marks. | 拿到锁孔凹槽的排列了 |
[18:16] | So let’s make the key. | 开始配钥匙吧 |
[18:20] | Scorpion only got out of that inning | 天蝎团队艰难地打完这局 |
[18:22] | after having another ocho dropped on their heads | 比分依旧是8比0 |
[18:25] | like scented oil on a baby at a baptism. | 就像洗礼仪式上往婴儿头上抹香油 |
[18:28] | Except this team isn’t blessed, it’s cursed. | 只不过这支队伍不是被祝福 而是被诅咒了 |
[18:32] | I swear that guy is gonna get it. | 我一定会好好教训一下那个解说员 |
[18:35] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[18:36] | I put their steamy balls back. | 我把蒸好的球放回去了 |
[18:37] | A lot of good it does us now. | 可帮了我们大忙呢 |
[18:39] | They just hung eight runs on us. | 他们刚连赢了我们八个球 |
[18:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I not deliver a pizza | 不好意思 你觉得我送披萨 |
[18:42] | and fix a ballgame fast enough for you, Merlin? | 拯救球赛局势的速度不够快是吗 梅林 |
[18:44] | No more arguing. Patty, you’re up. | 别吵了 帕蒂 该你了 |
[18:46] | I finished the censors. | 我弄好传感器了 |
[18:47] | I put foil on them, | 我在上面放了金属箔 |
[18:48] | so they’ll buzz when it detects an object heading toward it. | 所以检测到物体靠近时 会发出声响 |
[18:53] | Shirt’s fabric is thin. | 衬衫的衣料很薄 |
[18:54] | It won’t affect the censor’s performance. | 不会影响传感器的性能 |
[18:56] | So, Walter lied to Paige about that lecture being cancelled. | 沃特骗佩吉讲座取消了 |
[18:59] | Not good. If he’s lying, | 不妙啊 如果他撒谎 |
[19:01] | it’s ’cause he’s doing something shady. | 就说明他做了见不得人的事 |
[19:03] | This is bad ’cause without the waitress, Walt falls apart. | 大事不妙 因为没了佩吉 沃特就完了 |
[19:06] | And without Walt, Scorpion falls apart. | 没了沃特 天蝎就会垮掉 |
[19:08] | Copy that. | 是啊 |
[19:11] | So, speaking of relationships on the fritz, | 说到感情危机 |
[19:13] | what is up with the separate bank account? | 单独的银行账户是怎么回事 |
[19:15] | It’s just a stupid account. | 就是个普通的账户而已 |
[19:16] | No. Happy, I-I totally understand | 不 乐乐 我完全理解 |
[19:19] | that in the foster home, you had to keep a bag packed, | 生活在寄养家庭 你得准备好应急包 |
[19:21] | ready to fly if things didn’t go right, | 如果情况不对 得随时准备离开 |
[19:22] | but this is about me. | 但我不一样啊 |
[19:24] | I’m not a foster home. | 我不是你的寄养家庭 |
[19:25] | This separate account | 这个单独账户 |
[19:26] | is your adult version of a go-bag. | 是你成人版的应急包 |
[19:27] | You’re just packed and ready to fly | 如果我俩感情出状况 |
[19:29] | if things don’t go right with us. | 你已经收拾好东西 准备离开了 |
[19:30] | Orphans don’t grow up to be sharers. | 孤儿从小就不懂得分享 |
[19:33] | That’s all it is. | 就是这么回事 |
[19:33] | Hey, Patty struck out. | 帕蒂三击出局了 |
[19:35] | Toby’s up. Fight later. | 该托比上了 一会儿再吵 |
[19:37] | This discussion is not over. | 这事没完 |
[19:40] | And Toby Curtis | 托比·柯蒂斯 |
[19:41] | goes down on three straight pitches. | 连续三投失利 |
[19:43] | The good doctor | 这位好医生 |
[19:44] | must’ve prescribed himself 30cc’s of suck, | 一定是给自己开了30毫升的”差劲” |
[19:47] | ’cause I’ve seen better swings at condemned playgrounds. | 因为囚犯都比他击球击得好 |
[19:50] | Florence. Florence. | 弗洛伦斯 弗洛伦斯 |
[19:52] | Uh, step to the back of the batter’s box. | 站在击球区后方 |
[19:54] | Software says when righties do that, | 软件分析显示 右撇子球员上场时 |
[19:56] | Carson pitches inside, | 卡森会向内侧击球 |
[19:58] | so turn your hips, pull the ball | 扭胯 接球 |
[20:00] | and your odds of getting on base will increase. | 这样你上垒的几率就会增加 |
[20:04] | Got it. | 好 |
[20:06] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[20:08] | What’d you talk to her about, Romeo? | 你跟她说了什么 “罗密欧” |
[20:10] | Her hips. | 扭胯 |
[20:12] | Oh! Holy crap! | 我的天 |
[20:13] | She got a hit! | 她击中了 |
[20:14] | Two, Homeland, two! | 再来一个 国安 |
[20:20] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[20:21] | She’s caught in a rundown. | 她被夹杀了 |
[20:23] | She’s in a pickle. | 她受困了 |
[20:24] | Back and forth, | 来来回回 |
[20:25] | over and over. | 跑来跑去 |
[20:29] | Stupid jocks are mocking me. | 傻大个儿们居然敢嘲笑我 |
[20:31] | What? Oh! | 不是吧 |
[20:32] | Oh, boy. | 坏了 |
[20:34] | – Get up! – Are you crazy?! | -起来啊 -你疯了吗 |
[20:36] | That’s for throwing balls at my chemistry lab! | 谁让你们朝我的化学实验室扔球的 |
[20:38] | Bottom of the second ends with a forearm shiver. | 第二局赛末以球员犯规收场 |
[20:47] | Well, it’s almost mercy rule time. | 现在进入中场休息 |
[20:49] | Then we can celebrate Homeland’s title | 然后就能庆祝国安局获胜 |
[20:52] | by going to Ernesto’s Tacos for some delicious chimichangas. | 去吃美味的酥炸墨西哥卷了 |
[20:56] | They think they can blow us out and then get some burritos? | 他们觉得能击败我们 去享受墨西哥卷 |
[20:58] | Hell no! | 绝对不行 |
[20:59] | The censors will buzz when you’re positioned to field the ball. | 等你们站好位接球时 传感器会发出提示音 |
[21:01] | You nerds have science on your side. | 科学与书呆子队同在 |
[21:03] | Now, let’s shut them down or Scorpion shuts down. | 现在去打败他们 不然天蝎就完了 |
[21:05] | You ready?! | 准备好了吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[21:25] | This some kind of joke? | 你们是在闹着玩吗 |
[21:27] | Nope, we’ve done our research. | 没有 我们研究过了 |
[21:28] | Paige knows where to throw it. | 佩吉知道该向哪个方向扔球 |
[21:29] | That’s where you’re gonna hit it. | 你就会朝那个方向击球 |
[21:38] | Out! | 出局 |
[21:39] | They got a 1-2-3 inning against us? | 他们连赢了我们三局 |
[21:42] | Come on, let’s take the field! | 快点 上场吧 |
[21:45] | Now this team’s acting like a team. | 这才像个团队样 |
[21:48] | All right, Happy, go for it. | 乐乐 上吧 |
[21:50] | You know, not always the best move to go for it. | “见人就上”不总是好对策 |
[21:52] | Sometimes restraint is a good quality to have. | 有时你得学会克制 |
[21:57] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[21:59] | All right, look alive, Homeland, look alive. | 打起精神来 国安队 打起精神来 |
[22:02] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[22:06] | That’s an illegal pitch, punk! | 投球犯规 混蛋 |
[22:09] | Really?! Retribution for the rundown? | 认真的吗 为了击杀报复我们吗 |
[22:11] | Got away from me. | 我手滑了 |
[22:15] | Come on, Happy! | 加油 乐乐 |
[22:25] | Lock the barn door and send sister to bed. | 锁好牲口棚的门 让妹妹上床睡觉 |
[22:27] | We got a donnybrook. | 要有一场大混战了 |
[22:33] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[22:35] | I’m sticking up for you. | 我在帮你呢 |
[22:37] | They threw at me ’cause of you. | 就因为你他们才向我扔球的 |
[22:39] | You just do whatever you want. To hell with the consequences. | 你真是随心所欲 这可是有后果的 |
[22:41] | This is not the time for this discussion. | 现在可不是谈这个的时候 |
[22:43] | What the hell is your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[22:45] | How wonderfully cathartic. | 真是完美的宣泄 |
[22:47] | You clowns can’t even fight normal. | 你们这群怪人打个架都不正常 |
[22:49] | I-I should throw someone out, but y-you tackled a teammate. | 我本想判人出局的 但你撞倒的是你队友 |
[22:53] | So play ball, | 好好打球 |
[22:54] | and no more fast-pitch, huh? | 别再快速投球了好吗 |
[22:57] | Okay, okay. I’m cool. | 好的 好的 我没事 |
[23:01] | Happy, apologize to Florence now. | 乐乐 马上给弗洛伦斯道歉 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry for not realizing you were a snake from the start. | 抱歉我没有一开始就看出你有多狡猾 |
[23:12] | I know about your date with Walter. | 我知道你和沃特约过会 |
[23:14] | You’re just an interloper trying to break up Scorpion. | 你就是个插足的 想要瓦解天蝎 |
[23:16] | Ralph’s dad tried, Tim Armstrong tried; | 拉尔夫爸爸试过 蒂姆·阿姆斯特朗试过 |
[23:19] | ain’t gonna let you do it. | 绝不会让你得逞 |
[23:24] | Okay, I got a good line on these notches, | 好了 我把刻痕画好了 |
[23:25] | now make these marks. | 现在做标记 |
[23:27] | Whatever you say, you’re the boss. | 你说什么就是什么 你是老板 |
[23:28] | I’m not your boss. You work for the government. | 我不是你老板 你是为政府工作的 |
[23:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | So six millimeters deep, | 六毫米深 |
[23:34] | eight millimeters wide, and four and four. | 八毫米宽 四毫米和四毫米 |
[23:38] | And three and three. | 三毫米和三毫米 |
[23:40] | Making the cuts. | 切吧 |
[23:42] | Okay, I can take it from here. | 好了 下面我就能接手了 |
[23:44] | Maybe I should do that. | 或许该让我来 |
[23:46] | – Please, Cabe, I’ve got it. – Not so hard. | -好了凯布 我可以的 -别太用力 |
[23:53] | The lock’s jammed. | 锁头堵住了 |
[23:54] | What do we do now? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:55] | Don’t ask me. I just work for the government. | 别问我啊 我只是给政府打工的 |
[23:58] | Strike three. | 三振出局 |
[24:00] | Dyfrost, grab a bat. | 戴弗罗斯特 拿上球棒 |
[24:02] | Okay, the way I see it is we can stop them from scoring, | 我认为 我们能阻止他们得分 |
[24:05] | but we still can’t hit, | 但我们还是打不到球 |
[24:06] | so that’s the problem we have to solve. | 所以这才是我们该解决的问题 |
[24:08] | – Well, I suck. – I think I got it. | -我手臭 -我想到了 |
[24:09] | Guys, we got to reverse what we did to Homeland. | 我们得把对国安部那套反着来一遍 |
[24:12] | We gave them soggy balls… | 给他们泡水的球 |
[24:13] | So we get our balls nice and hot. | 我们的球就好打了 |
[24:16] | – I wish you could hear yourselves. – Strike one. | -听听你都说了什么吧 -一振 |
[24:18] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[24:20] | Happy, I would like to speak to you, please. | 乐乐 我想跟你谈谈好吗 |
[24:24] | Strike two. | 二振 |
[24:27] | Sal, I need your pizza oven. | 塞尔 我需要你的披萨烤箱 |
[24:29] | Okay. You know where Carter Avenue is? | 好的 你认识卡特大街吗 |
[24:35] | I take issue with your accusations. | 我要反驳你的指控 |
[24:37] | That lecture was 100% innocent. | 那场演讲跟约会无关 |
[24:40] | Then why’d you get dressed up? | 那你为什么还精心打扮 |
[24:41] | I didn’t. That’s all that I had to wear. | 我没有 我只有那一套衣服 |
[24:44] | Why didn’t you tell anyone that you went? | 你为什么不告诉大家你去了 |
[24:45] | It didn’t come up in conversation. | 从没有聊到过那里啊 |
[24:47] | Then why did Walter tell Paige the lecture was cancelled? | 那为什么沃特告诉佩吉讲座取消了 |
[24:50] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[24:51] | ‘Cause you two were on a date. | 因为你俩当时在约会 |
[24:52] | I have zero feelings for Walter. | 我对沃特完全没有感觉 |
[24:55] | Okay, that’s bull. | 你可真是胡说八道 |
[24:56] | For years, I pretended to not be attracted to Toby, | 好多年来 我假装没有被托比所吸引 |
[24:58] | but I always knew that he was sexy as hell. | 但我一直知道他性感得要命 |
[25:00] | Make way! Hot balls coming through! | 让开 热球来袭 |
[25:02] | – See? – If you’re so worried about this, | -看到没 -要是你这么担心 |
[25:05] | why are you not asking Walter these questions? | 为什么不去问沃特这些问题呢 |
[25:07] | Hey, guys. What questions? | 各位 什么问题 |
[25:09] | About what’s going on between her and Walt. | 有关她和沃特之间有何猫腻的问题 |
[25:11] | Something’s going on between you and Walt? | 你和沃特之间有猫腻吗 |
[25:12] | No! We went to a lecture and then he lied to Paige about it, | 没有 我们去了场讲座 他跟佩吉撒了谎 |
[25:16] | and I’m not sure why. | 而我不知道为什么要撒谎 |
[25:17] | All right, well, most important thing is | 好吧 不过最重要的是 |
[25:20] | that you don’t have any feelings for Walter, | 你对沃特完全没有感觉 |
[25:22] | so everything’s okay. | 所以没什么问题 |
[25:23] | Not if Walter has butterflies for her. | 要是沃特对她有意思就有问题了 |
[25:25] | Then all hell breaks loose. | 那一切就都完了 |
[25:26] | All hell’s gonna break loose if Sly | 要是希尔还不去准备击球 |
[25:28] | doesn’t get in the on-deck circle. | 那才是一切都完了 |
[25:29] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候来的 |
[25:30] | Been here awhile. You should confront Walter. | 有一会儿了 你该去找沃特对峙 |
[25:33] | Why’s everybody under the bleachers? | 怎么你们都在露天看台下面 |
[25:37] | Oh, cat’s out of the bag, huh? | 事情败露了是吧 |
[25:39] | Ooh, good swing, Dyfrost. You’re right on it. | 挥得好 戴弗罗斯特 姿势非常标准 |
[25:41] | Guys, how ’bout some chatter? | 朋友们 来聊一聊怎么样 |
[25:44] | Where the hell is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了啊 |
[25:49] | You’re gonna separate your shoulder. | 你的肩膀会脱臼的 |
[25:51] | Suddenly, you give a crap about me? | 你突然间又关心我了吗 |
[25:53] | – You’re gonna get hurt. – Get off me. Get off me! | -你会受伤的 -别碰我 别碰我 |
[25:58] | You had the key the whole time? | 钥匙一直在你身上是吗 |
[26:01] | What the hell, Walter? | 搞什么啊 沃特 |
[26:11] | You want to explain this to me? | 你要不要解释一下 |
[26:17] | I must’ve, uh, forgotten. | 我肯定是…忘了 |
[26:19] | Forgot? You’re a genius. | 忘了 你可是个天才 |
[26:22] | – You don’t forget. – Didn’t know it was there. | -你从不会忘 -我不知道钥匙在我身上 |
[26:26] | Damn it, Walter, | 去你的 沃特 |
[26:27] | why the hell don’t you want us to go to this game?! | 你到底为什么不想让咱俩去参赛 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause I didn’t want you to see me play! | 因为我不想让你看到我打球的样子 |
[26:35] | I don’t want you to see! | 我不想让你看到 |
[26:39] | Son, it’s just a game. | 孩子 这只是游戏罢了 |
[26:41] | Oh, please, in the history of fathers and sons, | 得了吧 在父子关系的历史上 |
[26:44] | it’s never just a game. | 这从不只是场游戏 |
[26:53] | My father never came to a science fair. | 我爸爸从不来参加科学集会 |
[26:58] | But one year I signed up for soccer, | 但有一年我参加了足球赛 |
[27:01] | and he got so excited. | 他很兴奋 |
[27:03] | So I studied the rules, I watched the pros on TV, | 于是我研究规则 在电视上看专业比赛 |
[27:06] | but in my first game, | 但在我第一场比赛上 |
[27:08] | an attacker came at me and, uh, there was a collision | 主攻手冲向我 跟我撞上了 |
[27:11] | so I got disoriented and, um, I tried to clear the ball, | 我辨不清方向了 我试着踢球 |
[27:16] | and I kicked it into my own goal. | 却把球踢进了自己队的球门 |
[27:20] | Then as I was | 然后当我 |
[27:22] | running to the sideline, I-I… | 跑向球场边线时 我… |
[27:24] | locked eyes with my father just as the coach yelled at me. | 我看到了爸爸投来的目光 教练正好在训我 |
[27:28] | He said, “O’Brien, you play for the green team.” | 他说 奥布莱恩 你是为绿队踢球的吗 |
[27:33] | And, um… | 然后… |
[27:38] | And Dad looked away. | 然后我爸就把视线移开了 |
[27:45] | You were willing to possibly lose Scorpion | 你宁愿冒着失去天蝎的风险 |
[27:47] | to save face in front of me? | 也要在我面前保留颜面吗 |
[27:51] | I embarrassed him. | 我让他丢脸了 |
[27:57] | I’m not strong enough to withstand | 我没那么坚强 经不住 |
[27:59] | embarrassing two fathers in one lifetime. | 一辈子让两位父亲觉得丢脸 |
[28:07] | A nightmare sixth for Homeland | 对国安部来说噩梦般的六分 |
[28:09] | as Scorpion had more runs than Aunt Tilly’s stockings. | 天蝎队的胜利比蒂莉阿姨的袜子还多 |
[28:13] | Closing the gap to 16-15, the ball jumping off their bats. | 比分接近了 16比15 他们挥棒落空 |
[28:17] | Toby’s hot balls have really caused some damage. | 托比的热球真的造成了不小的伤害 |
[28:19] | Word choice. | 小心说话 |
[28:20] | Wait, hold on. I’m serious, you guys. We can win this. | 等等 我是认真的 我们能赢 |
[28:22] | We hold them here, then come back and score, | 我们把他们稳住 然后再追平比分 |
[28:24] | which isn’t an issue for us anymore. | 这对我们来说不再是问题了 |
[28:25] | Hey, these balls have been tampered with. | 那些球被做了手脚 |
[28:27] | You were saying? | 你在说什么 |
[28:29] | Right here. It’s got loose stitching. | 就在这儿 缝线松了 |
[28:30] | Yeah, that’s made in China. | 那是中国制造的 |
[28:32] | All their balls are coming apart. | 他们所有的球都开线了 |
[28:35] | And they smell like pepperoni. | 而且有一股意大利腊肠的味道 |
[28:37] | They may or may not have been in an oven at some point. | 这些球可能在烤箱里烤过 也可能没有 |
[28:39] | Cheaters! | 你作弊 |
[28:40] | Technically not. I checked, repeatedly. | 其实没有 我查过好几遍了 |
[28:42] | Okay, moving forward. | 好了 继续吧 |
[28:43] | From now on, everyone’s using Homeland’s balls. | 从现在开始 大家都用国安部的球 |
[28:47] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[28:50] | Come on, two innings left. Let’s go! | 就剩两局了 加油 |
[28:52] | Okay, so we can’t hit with steamy balls, | 好吧 我们没法靠湿球得分 |
[28:54] | so we’re finished. | 所以我们完了 |
[28:55] | I can get help. | 我能找到帮手 |
[28:56] | I’ll be right back, but you’ll have to play with one man down. | 我马上回来 但你们得缺一人参赛了 |
[28:58] | No, you won’t. | 不会缺人参赛的 |
[28:59] | Took you long enough. | 你们怎么花了这么久 |
[29:01] | Excuse me, I have to go pitch now. | 失陪一下 我要去球场了 |
[29:02] | I lost the key. It’s my fault. | 我弄丢了钥匙 是我的错 |
[29:05] | We’re taking the field now, | 我们现在准备去球场了 |
[29:06] | but as soon as the half-inning’s over, | 但半场结束时 |
[29:07] | you and Toby are gonna have a talk. | 你和托比要好好谈一下 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:10] | You don’t need to sit this out, son. | 你不需要置身事外 孩子 |
[29:12] | Running from your fears only exhausts you. | 逃避恐惧只会令人精疲力尽 |
[29:14] | You can sub for Dyjob. | 你可以做戴乔布的替补 |
[29:15] | Actually, it’s Dyfrost. | 是戴弗罗斯特 |
[29:17] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:17] | Scorpion’s only down one run without me. | 没有我 天蝎只落后一分 |
[29:20] | It would be illogical to shake up the team chemistry | 在此时动摇团队的核心 |
[29:22] | at this point. | 是很说不通的 |
[29:28] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:29] | Thanks for supporting our charity. | 谢谢你支持我们的慈善事业 |
[29:31] | Hey. | 你好 |
[29:32] | How long you been a Dodgers fan? | 你成为道奇队粉丝有多久了 |
[29:33] | Uh, not a baseball fan. A physics fan. | 我不是棒球队粉丝 我更喜欢物理 |
[29:36] | Your home runs are perfect parabolic manifestations | 你的本垒打完美展现了 |
[29:38] | of Newton’s third law. | 牛顿第三定律所说的抛物线 |
[29:40] | Um, who should I make this out to? | 这个是给谁的呢 |
[29:42] | I don’t want your autograph. | 我不想要你的签名照 |
[29:43] | I saw online that you were here today, and I came for help. | 我在网上发现你今天在这 就来求助了 |
[29:45] | I’m on a team of geniuses | 我有一支天才的队伍 |
[29:47] | and I need you to play on our softball team. | 现在需要你来充当队员 |
[29:48] | The outcome could impact world safety. | 你的付出会带来世界和平 |
[29:52] | Security. | 保安 |
[29:54] | Just wanted to talk to him! | 我只想和他谈谈 |
[30:01] | Okay, Kyle Dirk, | 凯尔·德克 |
[30:02] | let’s find your limo driver’s number in your calendar. | 看看日历里有没有你司机的号码 |
[30:06] | We want a hitter! | 我们要战士 |
[30:07] | Not a babysitter! | 别来看孩子 |
[30:09] | We want a batter! Not an old man’s bladder! | 来个击球手 少来搞花头 |
[30:12] | Attaboy. Attaboy. | 好样的 好样的 |
[30:15] | Hap, I’m a little busy right now. | 小乐 我有点忙 |
[30:16] | Okay, I need you to use that | 我需要你 |
[30:17] | manipulative shrink brain of yours | 发挥聪明才智 |
[30:19] | and call Kyle Dirk’s limo driver. | 打给凯尔·德克的司机 |
[30:21] | Pretend to be his manager, | 装成他的经理 |
[30:23] | and tell him to run down the street to get Dirk | 告诉他沿着街走 去给德克 |
[30:25] | a sandwich for the ride home. And hurry. | 买个回家吃的三明治 要快 |
[30:27] | The event’s winding down and Dirk will be out any second. | 活动马上结束了 德克随时会出来 |
[30:30] | Okay, but I’m a little concerned ’cause it sounds like | 但我有点担心 听起来 |
[30:31] | Toby! Toby! Toby! | 托比 托比 托比 |
[30:32] | you’re gonna kidnap baseball star Kyle Dirk. | 你是要绑架棒球明星凯尔·德克 |
[30:34] | Toby! | 托比 |
[30:34] | Paige, I’m a little busy right now. | 佩吉 我现在有点事 |
[30:38] | I’ll get right on it. | 马上去 |
[30:48] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[30:53] | Okay, let’s hit it. | 走吧 |
[30:55] | Bottom of the seventh, Scorpion’s down by one. | 第七局下半局 天蝎队落后一分 |
[30:58] | Will they score? | 他们能得分吗 |
[30:59] | An ironic question considering, from the look of the fellas, | 真是个讽刺的问题 看看这几位 |
[31:03] | these guys spent their high school years | 他们整个高中 |
[31:04] | wondering if they’d ever score. | 都在纠结自己到底能不能得分吧 |
[31:06] | That’s it. I am kicking his ass. | 好吧 我要打死他 |
[31:13] | Okay, uh, Walt, uh, it’s time for our talk. | 沃特 我们得谈谈 |
[31:15] | Flo, you, too. | 弗洛 还有你也一起来 |
[31:19] | Hey, I am tired of you razzing my guys. | 我真是受够了你嘲笑我的队员 |
[31:22] | You want to know the one thing lamer | 你知道比书呆子做运动 |
[31:23] | than a bunch of nerds playing sports? | 还差劲的是什么吗 |
[31:25] | The guy who makes fun of those nerds. | 嘲笑书呆子的人 |
[31:27] | And I’m not a nerd. I’m a jock. | 我不是书呆子 我可是运动员 |
[31:30] | One more word out of you, and my foot and your gooty | 你再多说一句 我的脚和你的羞羞 |
[31:33] | are gonna have an unpleasant meeting. Got it? | 就要来次不友好的亲密接触了 |
[31:37] | By “Gooty,” do you mean wiener? | “羞羞” 你是指我的小香肠吗 |
[31:41] | Then I got you loud and clear, sister. | 我完全听清楚了 小妹妹 |
[31:49] | That is one hell of a woman. | 真是个厉害的女人 |
[31:52] | It was a white lie. | 那是善意的谎言 |
[31:54] | Paige taught me all about white lies. | 佩吉教过我什么是善意的谎言 |
[31:56] | I did it because I knew she’d feel bad | 我那样做是因为我明白如果她知道 |
[31:57] | that I overheard her mocking the lecture. | 我无意听到了她对演讲的嘲弄 会愧疚的 |
[32:00] | I told you, it was all benign. | 我说了 都是善意的 |
[32:02] | It’s a white lie if you brought me. | 如果你牵涉了我 那是善意的 |
[32:03] | Bringing a woman, that’s a tan lie. | 但你牵涉了女人 那就是恶劣的 |
[32:05] | Bringing a woman that you dreamt about, | 把一个你梦见过的女人牵涉进来 |
[32:07] | that’s a brown lie. | 那简直就是糟透了 |
[32:08] | Bringing a woman that you dreamt about kissing? | 把一个你在梦里和她接吻的女人牵涉进来 |
[32:11] | – That’s a black lie. – Preposterous. | -那简直就是毁灭性的 -胡说八道 |
[32:13] | If it’s a white lie, go tell her. | 如果是善意的谎言 去告诉她啊 |
[32:16] | Okay, maybe it was beige. | 好吧 也许是有一点点不好 |
[32:17] | But the important thing is, | 但重要的是 |
[32:18] | that I have no feelings for Florence. | 我一点都不喜欢弗洛伦斯啊 |
[32:21] | Yes, that’s the important thing, that you guys have no | 没错 重要的是 你们两个 |
[32:24] | romantic feelings for each other whatsoever… | 从来都没有过什么暧昧的感情 |
[32:26] | for Scorpion’s sake. | 为了天蝎好 |
[32:27] | Great. So, everything’s settled? | 很好 所以事情解决了吗 |
[32:29] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候过来的 |
[32:30] | Been here awhile. I’m up to speed. | 有一会了 我很懂的 |
[32:33] | Hey… what the hell are you guys doing? | 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[32:36] | Get back in the dugout. | 回到场上去 |
[32:41] | Hey, what are we doing here? | 我们来这干嘛 |
[32:46] | – Oh, God! – Relax. | -天啊 -放松 |
[32:47] | I’ve got the doors locked, | 我已经锁好了门 |
[32:48] | but I’m not a psycho. Here. | 我也不是什么变态 给你 |
[32:51] | Scroll the files. | 读读资料 |
[32:52] | Baseball’s a game of statistics. | 棒球也是统计学的游戏 |
[32:54] | Look at my team’s numbers. | 看看我队伍的数据 |
[32:55] | We’ve stopped a tsunami, nukes, | 我们阻止过海啸 核武器 |
[32:57] | saved over seven billion people, | 救了超过七十亿人 |
[32:59] | and one puppy on a slow day. | 还在某天救了一只小狗 |
[33:01] | I saw this dog on the news. | 我在新闻上看到过这只小狗 |
[33:03] | Had one just like it when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有这样一只 |
[33:05] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[33:06] | but we can’t help people and pups in the future | 但如果我们今天输了比赛 |
[33:09] | if we lose this game. | 以后就都无法再救人救狗了 |
[33:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[33:15] | After a strikeout by a wizard, | 在被巫师三振出局 |
[33:17] | and a pop-up by the enchanting Ms. Dineen, | 迷人的狄宁女士打出高飞球之后 |
[33:20] | it all falls on the shoulders of Inmate Number 58432– | 重担落在了58432号囚犯身上 |
[33:24] | my future stepson Ralph. | 我未来的继子拉尔夫 |
[33:27] | I know you’re scared, but I believe in you 100%. | 我知道你很紧张 但是我百分百相信你 |
[33:30] | Guys, we got Kyle Dirk, he’s gonna give us one at bat. | 我找到凯尔·德克了 他会帮我们的 |
[33:33] | Ralph, go hit the bench. | 拉尔夫 去替补席吧 |
[33:34] | Whoa. I don’t know what the hell | 我不明白凯尔·德克来这干嘛 |
[33:36] | Kyle Dirk is doing here, but he can’t play. | 但他可不能上场 |
[33:38] | He’s not a part of Scorpion. | 他不是天蝎的成员 |
[33:40] | Yes, he is. Read it and weep, chump. | 他是 来读读 蠢货 |
[33:42] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[33:45] | “One-day contract. | “一天合同 |
[33:47] | Hired to get stuff off of high shelves.” | 雇来从高架子上取东西” |
[33:50] | I guess a contract’s a contract, | 我想合同就是合同吧 |
[33:53] | so let’s play ball and end this madness already. | 来玩吧 结束这场荒诞的比赛 |
[33:57] | One at bat. | 一击制胜 |
[34:00] | Ridiculous. | 太莫名其妙了 |
[34:01] | You want technicalities? All right. | 你想要技术 好的 |
[34:05] | I’ll give you technicalities. | 是时候展现真正的技术了 |
[34:06] | All right, come on, Kyle, let’s go. | 来吧 凯尔 开始吧 |
[34:15] | Hit batsman, take your base. | 击球手 请跑垒 |
[34:18] | Holy smoke! | 天啊 |
[34:19] | Carson out-thunk the geniuses. | 卡森扳倒了天才们 |
[34:21] | – Come on. – Come on! | -不是吧 -拜托 |
[34:23] | Well, I kidnapped someone for nothing. | 我白白绑架了一个人吗 |
[34:28] | These people are nuts. | 这些人真是疯子 |
[34:31] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[34:33] | Well, looks like Kyle’s going home. | 凯尔回家了 |
[34:36] | Guess it’s up to me. | 现在靠我了 |
[34:39] | So much on the line, | 现在我们正受到威胁 |
[34:40] | and your nose is buried in a book? | 你居然还在埋头读书 |
[34:42] | Strange. | 真奇怪 |
[34:44] | It’s… interesting. | 这书很有趣啊 |
[34:48] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[34:51] | Ow, my leg, ow! | 我的腿 |
[34:53] | That’s your hamstring. | 你是指你的肌腱 |
[34:54] | See, I’m a real doctor. | 我真的是医生 |
[34:55] | Ralph, go pinch-run for Kyle. | 拉尔夫 去替换凯尔 |
[34:58] | Walter, you’re the last one on the bench. | 沃特 你是最后一位替补 |
[35:00] | You’ll have to hit. | 你要上场打了 |
[35:08] | Team Scorpion’s replaced Kyle Dirk with an eighth grader. | 天蝎队将凯尔·德克换成了一个八年级小孩 |
[35:11] | Not since the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth | 自从红袜队交易了贝比·鲁斯 |
[35:14] | for completion funds for musical No, No, Nanette | 只是为了音乐剧《不 不 娜妮特》的完成基金 |
[35:17] | has there been such a fiasco trade. | 就没有这么失败的交易[换人]了 |
[35:19] | Hey, you want me to come back up there? | 你想让我回去吗 |
[35:22] | Kinda. | 有点 |
[35:24] | Cecil, may I have a moment? | 西塞尔 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[35:26] | You got to put the tape on and play. | 你得好好去打球 |
[35:28] | My leg is fine. You need this, Walter, | 我的腿没问题 你更需要这样 沃特 |
[35:30] | more than Cabe needs help with you carrying sports equipment. | 比起凯布需要你搬运动装备 你更需要上场比赛 |
[35:34] | When I found out that was your reason for not being here, | 我发现这就是你不来的原因 |
[35:37] | I surmised you were ducking the fight. | 我猜你是在逃避战斗 |
[35:39] | What was it that traumatized you, huh? | 你受过什么伤害 |
[35:41] | A dropped pop-up in grade school? | 小学时被高飞球吓过 |
[35:43] | A ball between your legs in Little League? | 少年棒球联盟时被球击中裆部 |
[35:45] | I can’t perform sports in front of others. | 我不能在他人面前做运动 |
[35:47] | Especially Cabe. | 尤其是凯布 |
[35:49] | Childhood events affecting us | 童年的经历 |
[35:50] | for the rest of our lives is tragic. | 影响我们一生 这很悲惨 |
[35:52] | I’m not gonna let that happen to you, Walter. | 我不会让你遭遇这种事 沃特 |
[35:55] | The way to peace is through the fire. | 通往和平的道路上少不了火 |
[36:01] | Come on, guys. Let’s finish these guys off. | 各位 咱们干掉他们 |
[36:02] | Embrace the experience. | 享受这段经历 |
[36:04] | Let’s go, batter up. | 开始吧 击球员就位 |
[36:07] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[36:09] | I can see you’re going through something, | 我可以看出你在经历一些事情 |
[36:12] | but I have faith in you. | 但我相信你 |
[36:29] | It’s almost certain I’ll make an out. | 我很有可能会打不中 |
[36:31] | If you’re going for a pep talk, not the best way to start. | 如果你是想鼓舞人心的话 这么开头可不咋地 |
[36:33] | And we’ll lose our government contract, | 我们会失去政府的合同 |
[36:35] | be back where we were four years ago, | 回到四年前的状态 |
[36:37] | installing routers in diners. | 给餐厅装路由器 |
[36:39] | Not getting any better. | 越说越不对劲了 |
[36:40] | I’m glad we’re all wearing the same shirts. | 很高兴大家都穿着一样的衣服 |
[36:44] | It shows we’re a team. | 这表明我们是一个团队 |
[36:47] | And you all pulled together | 你们齐心协力 |
[36:48] | as a team to get us within one run. | 让我们只落后一分 |
[36:51] | And that’s to save Scorpion. | 那是为了拯救天蝎 |
[36:55] | We’re all giving 100.75%. Except for Sly. | 我们都付出了100.75%的努力 除了希尔 |
[36:58] | He’s giving 100.70. | 他付出了100.70% |
[37:01] | I was wrong about the shares. I’m sorry. I’ll rectify it. | 我把股份分错了 抱歉 我会改过来的 |
[37:04] | Because… we’re Team Scorpion. | 因为我们是天蝎团队 |
[37:07] | I don’t want our last day to be one where | 我不希望我们的最后一天 |
[37:09] | we were at each other’s throats. | 是在互相掐架中度过 |
[37:12] | I know we’re about to lose everything, | 我知道我们即将失去一切 |
[37:14] | but I want to say thank you for being my teammates. | 但我想说 谢谢你们做我的队友 |
[37:18] | Save the speeches for later. | 这些留着之后再说 |
[37:20] | Damn allergies are killing me. | 该死的过敏 烦死了 |
[37:22] | I want to get off this field already! | 我想赶紧离开这个场地 |
[37:24] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[37:26] | Let’s go, blue! | 加油 蓝队 |
[37:37] | Seriously, hurry up! | 说真的 快一点 |
[37:40] | Let’s go, Walter. | 加油 沃特 |
[37:42] | O’Brien heads to the plate. | 奥布莱恩走向了本垒 |
[37:43] | The tension’s thick as thieves. | 气氛十分紧张 |
[37:45] | You got this, Walt. Come on. | 你可以的 沃特 加油 |
[37:50] | Come on, man, you can’t use that stuff. | 拜托 你不能用那东西 |
[37:52] | The sap helps me grip the bat. | 树液有助于我握紧球棒 |
[37:53] | It’s just like rosin, it’s legal. Play ball. | 就像松香一样 是合法的 开始打球吧 |
[37:58] | Come on, Walt. | 加油 沃特 |
[38:02] | Strike one. | 一振 |
[38:03] | Come on, let’s get a move on. Come on. | 加油啊 行动起来 加油 |
[38:04] | – He’s afraid to swing. – Maybe. | -他害怕挥棒 -有可能 |
[38:06] | I think he’s up to something. Look. | 我觉得他有所预谋 看 |
[38:10] | I got allergies. | 我过敏了 |
[38:12] | Here we go, Walter. | 好样的 沃特 |
[38:16] | Strike two! | 二振 |
[38:17] | Oh, man, am I really one strike away | 天啊 再击不中 |
[38:19] | from going back to the diner? | 我就真的要回餐厅当服务员了吗 |
[38:21] | Two strikes, two outs. | 两次击球两次未中 |
[38:23] | Tying run on first. | 平局 |
[38:26] | Come on, man. | 别这样啊 |
[38:27] | We playing ball, or you making floral arrangements? | 我们是在打球 还是你在插花 |
[38:29] | Just checking wind current. | 测一下风向 |
[38:38] | Passed ball, batter can run. | 捕手漏接 击球手可以跑动了 |
[38:39] | – All right, go, Walter! – Play’s to first! | -好 快跑 沃特 -一垒 |
[38:41] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[38:43] | Safe! | 安全上垒 |
[38:45] | He totally planned that. | 都是他计划好的 |
[38:46] | Guess reading that rule book was not for naught. | 看来读懂规则书也并非毫无用处 |
[38:48] | Homeland lets the winning run on first. | 国安部领先 |
[38:51] | Hey… remember all Carson put you through. | 记住卡森让你遭受的一切 |
[38:55] | Pretend his head is the ball and beat the snot out of it. | 把球想成他的头 狠狠打过去 |
[38:58] | We got the lead right now. Let’s get this out. | 我们现在领先 赶紧解决吧 |
[39:01] | Come on, Cabe. | 加油 凯布 |
[39:05] | Now batting for Sylvester Dodd, | 替希尔维斯特·多得击球的 |
[39:07] | a handsome gentleman with a great head of hair. | 是拥有一头靓丽秀发的帅气小伙 |
[39:15] | Ball one, outside. | 第一球 出界 |
[39:16] | 1-0, two outs. | 一比零 两次出局 |
[39:18] | Bottom of the seventh. | 第七局下半局 |
[39:22] | Ball two, outside. | 第二球 出界 |
[39:24] | Time! Time! Cabe. | 暂停 暂停 凯布 |
[39:28] | There’s fear markers all over this guy. | 他处处显露出恐惧 |
[39:29] | He’s scared to pitch to you, | 他害怕向你投球 |
[39:30] | but intentional walks are illegal. | 但故意走步犯规了 |
[39:32] | He’s just trying to make your free pass | 他只是想让你的免费入场券 |
[39:34] | look like an accident so he can pitch to Patty, | 看上去像意外 然后他可以给帕蒂投球 |
[39:35] | who’s a great kid, but only thing she ever hit | 帕蒂很好 但她唯一击中过的东西 |
[39:37] | was a “Shift” Key. | 只有键盘按键 |
[39:39] | So, what do I do? | 那我怎么办 |
[39:40] | Well, your ego got us into this mess. | 是你的自负害我们落到这般田地 |
[39:42] | How ’bout Carson’s ego gets us out of it? | 那我们让卡森的自负帮我们解围怎么样 |
[39:44] | His friends and colleagues are all watching this. | 他的朋友后和同事都在看着 |
[39:47] | Why don’t you provoke this guy? | 你为什么不试试激怒他 |
[39:50] | Let him have it, Cabe. | 让他来吧 凯布 |
[39:51] | All right, Cabe, look alive. Let’s go, Cabe! | 好的 凯布 精神点 走吧 凯布 |
[39:52] | Hey, you gonna throw one near me, | 你是打算扔到我旁边 |
[39:53] | or are you too chicken? | 还是你太软弱了 |
[39:57] | Play ball! Batter up. | 击球员就位 |
[40:02] | Ball three. | 第三球 |
[40:03] | And no more fast-pitch. | 别再快速投球了 |
[40:05] | Was that his fast pitch? | 那就是他的快速投球吗 |
[40:07] | I’ve seen more heat off an Easy-Bake Oven. | 简易烤箱的热量都比这大 |
[40:10] | Come on, take me on like a man. | 来吧 像男人一样接受我的挑战 |
[40:13] | Or you gonna walk me? | 还是你打算一走了之 |
[40:14] | Let your guys see who you really are. | 让你的手下看看你的真面目 |
[40:25] | Brylcreem rips it down the line! | 油头打到了垒线 |
[40:29] | Cut off! Cut off! | 拦截 拦截 |
[40:33] | Play’s to home! | 回本垒 |
[40:34] | Home! | 本垒 |
[40:35] | He lost the ball. | 他丢了球 |
[40:36] | – Walter, come on home! – Go, Walter, go! | -沃特 回本垒 -加油 沃特 |
[40:41] | Slide! | 滑过去 |
[40:43] | You’re out! | 你出局了 |
[40:46] | You’re out. You missed the plate. | 你出局了 你没有踩到垒 |
[40:49] | Yeah, but… you missed the ball. | 对 可是 你错过了球 |
[40:55] | There we go. | 好吧 |
[40:56] | Safe! | 安全上垒 |
[40:58] | Do you believe in science? | 你相信科学吗 |
[41:01] | Scorpion wins! Scorpion wins! | 天蝎胜利了 天蝎胜利了 |
[41:04] | Scorpion wins! | 天蝎胜利了 |
[41:14] | Hey, hey, you did it! You did it. | 你做到了 你做到了 |
[41:18] | I don’t care if you want a separate bank account. | 我不在乎你要不要单独的银行账户 |
[41:19] | If you want one, you can have one. | 你想有就有 |
[41:20] | No, I don’t want a backup plan with you. | 不 我不想对你有后备计划 |
[41:22] | I don’t need one. Yes! | 我不需要 太好了 |
[42:21] | Great game, guys. | 打得不错 各位 |
[42:23] | You know who did the least? Kyle Dirk. | 知道谁的贡献最小吗 凯尔·德克 |
[42:26] | Right? Anyone can get hit by a pitch. | 对吧 谁都可以被球击中 |
[42:28] | Got to say, he kind of let me down. | 不得不说 我对他有点失望 |
[42:30] | We should join the league. | 我们应该加入联盟 |
[42:32] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别太过得意了 |