| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 | 
| [00:04] | Pete’s always kind of given me the creeps. | 我总觉得皮特怪吓人的 | 
| [00:06] | Hey, look, he has this bizarre obsession | 他对卡帕公馆的事情 | 
| [00:08] | with what’s going on in the Kappa House, | 有着超乎寻常的痴迷 | 
| [00:09] | which is weird enough. | 这已经够诡异了 | 
| [00:10] | And then the guy’s got a Red Devil costume. | 加上他还有一件红衣恶魔的服装 | 
| [00:12] | In his closet? | 挂在衣橱里啊 | 
| [00:13] | Come on, girl. | 证据确凿啊 | 
| [00:15] | Which is strange, I’ll admit. | 我承认这很奇怪 | 
| [00:17] | I just… I don’t know. | 但我也说不清 | 
| [00:20] | I really think I was wrong. | 我觉得自己想错了 | 
| [00:21] | I don’t believe he could be the killer. | 我不认为他会是凶手 | 
| [00:23] | I don’t care what you believe, okay? | 我才不在乎你认为是什么 | 
| [00:24] | You have to promise me that from now on, | 你得向我保证从现在起 | 
| [00:26] | you’re not gonna go anywhere alone, | 不要独自出门 | 
| [00:27] | and we’re both gonna use the tasers my grandmama sent. | 还有我们都得带着我外婆寄来的电击枪 | 
| [00:30] | – Ooh, pork rinds. – Ooh, here. | -熏猪皮 -还有这个 | 
| [00:32] | I’m freaking starving. | 饿死我了 | 
| [00:33] | There is food nowhere in Kappa House. | 卡帕公馆里一点吃的都没有 | 
| [00:35] | Ugh! I guess it makes sense. | 这也说得通 | 
| [00:37] | The cook did get her face fried off. | 毕竟厨子的脸都被炸没了 | 
| [00:38] | The Chanels have started eating cotton balls. | 香奈儿们都开始吃棉球了 | 
| [00:40] | Number Three says it keeps you from being hungry. | 香奈儿三号说吃棉球能让人不感觉饿 | 
| [00:43] | We’re stocking up now! | 开始囤货吧 | 
| [00:44] | Can you get some syrup to dip the Ranch chips in? | 能帮我拿点糖浆沾薯片吃吗 | 
| [00:46] | You want to put syrup on chips? | 你要拿薯片沾糖浆吃吗 | 
| [00:49] | You can’t be serious, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [00:50] | Yes, I’m serious! | 我没开玩笑 | 
| [00:51] | You’re insane. | 你真是疯了 | 
| [00:56] | Uh, all right, let me see. | 找到了 我看看 | 
| [00:58] | All right, we have strawberry and chocolate. | 有草莓和巧克力两种口味 | 
| [01:01] | What do you want? | 你要哪种 | 
| [01:01] | Are you out your mind? Chocolate. | 你傻啊 当然巧克力 | 
| [01:24] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 | 
| [01:25] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [01:27] | We just caught a serial killer. | 我们刚抓住一个连环杀手 | 
| [01:28] | Call the police, please. | 麻烦报个警 | 
| [01:30] | Let’s see who you are, you sick son of a bitch. | 让我们看看你到底是谁 混蛋 | 
| [01:33] | – It hurts. – Eugene?! | -疼死了 -尤金 | 
| [01:35] | – You know him? – He’s in my poli-sci class. | -你认识他吗 -我们一起上政治学课 | 
| [01:38] | – Oh, my God. – I’m sorry, okay? | -天哪 -对不起 | 
| [01:39] | I’ll pay for ’em. I left home without my wallet. | 我会赔这些东西的 我出门没带钱包 | 
| [01:41] | Ow, my nuts. | 我的蛋啊 | 
| [01:43] | Ow! It hurts so bad! | 疼死我了 | 
| [01:50] | I don’t understand. Where is Number Two’s body? | 我不懂 二号的尸体呢 | 
| [01:52] | Is she alive? Is she dead? | 她到底是死是活 | 
| [01:54] | Who is stealing all these bodies?! | 尸体都是谁偷走的啊 | 
| [01:55] | Don’t ask me! I’m not the killer. | 别问我 我又不是凶手 | 
| [01:57] | I’m just bored, so I came out here | 我只是无聊 想到这里来 | 
| [01:59] | to look at Number Two’s frozen dead body, | 看看二号冰凉的尸体 | 
| [02:01] | And lo and behold, she’s not here. | 真不巧 她不见了 | 
| [02:03] | Look, Chanel, I’m gonna be honest with you. | 香奈儿 我实话跟你说吧 | 
| [02:06] | Sort of over this whole serial murder thing | 在如今发生了这一系列 | 
| [02:08] | that’s going on right now. | 杀人事件的当口 | 
| [02:09] | Last night I had an amazing threesome with Roger and Dodger, | 我昨晚和罗杰以及多杰来了场爽翻天的3P | 
| [02:12] | and I realized that I’d rather focus my attention this semester | 然后我意识到这个学期我更愿意把精力 | 
| [02:15] | on getting spit-roasted by hot golf frat twins | 用在跟性感火辣的双胞胎鲜肉滚床单上 | 
| [02:17] | than help you figure out | 而不是帮你搞清楚 | 
| [02:18] | who’s murdering a bunch of dumb gashes. | 是谁杀了那帮蠢货 | 
| [02:20] | What are you saying?! | 你什么意思 | 
| [02:21] | You heard me. | 就是字面意思 | 
| [02:23] | I got Eiffel Towered by hot morons who are brothers. | 我跟一对傻兄弟玩了”埃菲尔铁塔”式体位 | 
| [02:26] | And now I’m out. | 现在我要退出 | 
| [02:29] | See, it occurred to me that I don’t really care | 我突然意识到 我根本不在乎 | 
| [02:31] | where Chanel Number Two is. | 香奈儿二号去哪儿了 | 
| [02:33] | You’re the president, which means it’s your problem. | 你是会长 那这就是你的问题 | 
| [02:36] | I’d just hop to it if I were you, | 我要是你 就会着手处理了 | 
| [02:38] | because pretty soon, | 因为过不了多久 | 
| [02:38] | folks are gonna start noticing she’s missing, | 大家就会注意到二号不见了 | 
| [02:41] | and they’re gonna start snooping. | 到那时她们是会调查的 | 
| [02:44] | Don’t you walk away from me, Number Five! | 不许你离开我 五号 | 
| [02:47] | I will destroy you, bitch! | 看我不灭了你 贱人 | 
| [02:58] | 请勿打扰 工作中 | |
| [03:00] | Chanel Number Two? | 香奈儿二号 | 
| [03:09] | Wow. Look. | 你看 | 
| [03:11] | There’s a huge stain on the floor. | 地板上好大一片污渍 | 
| [03:13] | Although with the Chanels, it really could be anything. | 对香奈儿们来说 那块污渍可不一定是什么 | 
| [03:15] | – Bulimia, scissor. – Maybe it’s blood. | -呕吐物 拉拉爱液 -也许是血迹 | 
| [03:18] | Of course | 那当然 | 
| [03:19] | it’s blood. | 是血迹了 | 
| [03:21] | In my experience, | 以我的经验 | 
| [03:23] | any time somebody asks, | 每次有人问起 | 
| [03:24] | “Oh, I wonder if that’s blood,” | “不知道那是不是血迹” | 
| [03:26] | it’s almost always blood. | 通常都是血迹 | 
| [03:29] | I mean, you know how many times it’s, like, ketchup? | 你们知道污渍是番茄酱的次数有多少吗 | 
| [03:32] | Zero percent of the time. | 目前为止一次都没有 | 
| [03:33] | Hit the light. | 把灯关了 | 
| [03:39] | Oh! There it is. That’s blood. | 看吧 就是血 | 
| [03:41] | – But what is that? – It’s luminol. | -你喷的是什么 -鲁米诺 | 
| [03:44] | It reacts to the iron in hemoglobin. | 它能与血红蛋白里的铁元素反应 | 
| [03:46] | Wait. Hold on. | 等一下 | 
| [03:49] | You’re telling me, you don’t carry a gun, | 所以你身上没枪 | 
| [03:51] | – but you carry around a bottle of that stuff? – Yeah! | -却带着一瓶那东西 -是啊 | 
| [03:53] | ‘Cause it also reacts to an enzyme in horseradish, | 因为它也能和山葵里的酶发生反应 | 
| [03:56] | and I hate horseradish, but I love me some Arby’s. | 我讨厌山葵 但我喜欢亚比餐厅的菜 | 
| [04:00] | So what I do is, I take my sandwich home, | 所以我得把三明治带回家 | 
| [04:03] | cut the light off, | 关上灯 | 
| [04:04] | put a little luminol on there, do a little check | 喷点鲁米诺检查一下 | 
| [04:07] | just to be sure they didn’t accidentally | 确保他们没有不小心 | 
| [04:08] | sneak a little horsey sauce on it. | 在里面掺了山葵酱 | 
| [04:11] | Nobody’s looking for this girl. | 没人在找这姑娘 | 
| [04:13] | Now, that’s suspicious, | 这点太可疑了 | 
| [04:14] | especially when the bitch done tweeted… | 尤其这小贱人还发了这种推文 | 
| [04:17] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [04:18] | “I’m being murdered by the red devil.” | “红衣魔鬼要杀我” | 
| [04:22] | The Chanels said she had some sort of nervous breakdown | 香奈儿她们说因为她有点精神失常 | 
| [04:24] | and went home to California. | 回加利福尼亚的家了 | 
| [04:25] | Are y’all crazy? | 你们都疯了吗 | 
| [04:27] | There is a psycho killing people. | 有个疯子在到处杀人 | 
| [04:29] | He killed my dear friend | 他杀了我的朋友 | 
| [04:30] | and Secure Enforcement Solutions colleague Shondell | 我安保应对公司的同事尚戴儿 | 
| [04:34] | stabbed that girl right in the face. | 往那女孩的脸上捅了一刀 | 
| [04:36] | And, no, she wasn’t that cute to begin with, | 虽然她本就长的抱歉 | 
| [04:38] | but that is not the point. | 但那不是重点 | 
| [04:39] | The point is, there’s a missing girl, | 重点是 有个女孩儿失踪了 | 
| [04:41] | blood on the floor, and she’s tweeting, | 地上血迹斑斑 而她还在发推文 | 
| [04:44] | “Oh, hey, just want y’all to know I’m getting murdered,” | “大家好 告诉你们一声 有人要杀我” | 
| [04:46] | and y’all are standing here like, | 而你俩站在这里 就好像在说 | 
| [04:48] | “Ooh, I wonder what happened.” | “真不知道她怎么了” | 
| [04:50] | The girl is dead. | 那女孩死了 | 
| [04:52] | Look, I agree that it does sort of seem that way, | 听着 我同意你说的听起来很有道理 | 
| [04:54] | but here’s what’s confusing to me. | 但让我百思不得其解的是 | 
| [04:55] | Look. Number Two is still posting on instagram. | 你看 香奈儿二号一直在分享照片 | 
| [04:58] | There she is by the pool sunbathing. | 这张是她在泳池边晒日光浴 | 
| [05:00] | The bitch is not even cute. | 这小贱人真不讨人喜欢 | 
| [05:02] | Look, maybe she’s just back home in Bel Air. | 她可能只是回贝莱尔了 | 
| [05:03] | We should find out. | 我们得去搞清楚 | 
| [05:07] | Y’all just gonna go to Bel Air? | 你们这是都要去贝莱尔吗 | 
| [05:09] | I mean, just like that? | 就这么走了吗 | 
| [05:10] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [05:11] | Don’t ask me if I want to go. | 别问我是否想同去 | 
| [05:15] | Hoes. | 天哪 | 
| [05:21] | What’s with all these Kappa signs? | 这些卡帕的标语是怎么回事 | 
| [05:22] | It’s a thing now. | 已经成为一种风气了 | 
| [05:24] | People are saying that the killer’s targeting Kappas | 有传言说 杀手的目标是卡帕成员 | 
| [05:26] | or people associated with Kappa. | 或与卡帕有关的人 | 
| [05:28] | So, they figure if he knows they’re not, | 所以他们想 如果杀手知道他们与卡帕无关 | 
| [05:29] | he won’t gut ’em like a fish. | 就不会被杀手开膛破肚了 | 
| [05:32] | It’s just blowing my mind, man. | 我真是没想到 兄弟 | 
| [05:34] | I can’t believe my best friend Boone is dead. | 真不敢相信我最好的朋友布恩死了 | 
| [05:36] | Yeah, I heard the coroner calling Boone’s death a suicide. | 听验尸官说 布恩是自杀的 | 
| [05:39] | It’s a bloody tragedy. | 血淋淋的悲剧 | 
| [05:40] | Yeah, well, it was really bloody. | 的确是血淋淋 | 
| [05:43] | I don’t know, man. | 我想说 兄弟 | 
| [05:44] | It’s just one of those things in life | 生活中总会有这种不可避免的事 | 
| [05:45] | that just hits you so hard, and you just think to yourself, | 让你饱受打击 让你不禁会想 | 
| [05:48] | wow, it’s gonna be weeks before I really, truly get over this. | 至少得好几周才能真地忘记这个痛苦吧 | 
| [05:51] | Chad?! | 查德 | 
| [05:52] | Chad, I need to talk to you! | 查德 我要和你谈谈 | 
| [05:55] | It is so sad about Boone, isn’t it? | 布恩的死真是太令人难过了 不是吗 | 
| [05:58] | Oh, are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:00] | I mean, how are you feeling? | 你现在心情怎么样 | 
| [06:02] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我说不清楚 | 
| [06:03] | How do you… how do you think I’m feeling, Chanel? | 你觉得我现在心情如何 香奈儿 | 
| [06:05] | My best friend in the world, | 我世上最好的朋友 | 
| [06:06] | who used to compliment me all the time, | 过去一直对我称赞有加 | 
| [06:07] | was murdered, so, news flash, | 他被谋杀了 所以简而言之 | 
| [06:10] | I’m super sad. | 我非常难过 | 
| [06:11] | I want to be the one who tells you | 我想成为那个 | 
| [06:12] | how awesome you are all the time. | 今后称赞你的人 | 
| [06:14] | Well, uh, you had your chance, Chanel, and you ruined it | 我给过你机会 香奈儿 但是你没抓住 | 
| [06:17] | when you started freaking out when I said | 当我说要和你的尸体做爱时 | 
| [06:18] | I want to have sex with your corpse. | 你吓得要命 | 
| [06:20] | I know, okay, and I am so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 | 
| [06:23] | I just… I want us to be together. | 我只是…我想和你在一起 | 
| [06:25] | I mean, all I ask is that… | 我只希望… | 
| [06:28] | maybe you have sex with a smaller number of people. | 或许你能别和太多人发生关系 | 
| [06:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:36] | Do you understand how controlling that is, Chanel? | 你知道自己控制欲有多强吗 香奈儿 | 
| [06:39] | Okay, I know you’re not a psych major, | 我知道你不是心理学专业的 | 
| [06:41] | so you’re not gonna really process | 所以你无法真正理解 | 
| [06:43] | what I’m telling you right now, | 我刚才那句话的意思 | 
| [06:44] | but what you just said is literally pathological. | 但你刚才所说的话简直是病态的 | 
| [06:46] | Okay, why do you even care how many people I sleep with? | 你为什么介意我睡过多少人 | 
| [06:50] | Okay? I always wear protection, | 我每次都戴套 | 
| [06:51] | and it’s not like I love these chicks. | 这也不意味着我爱这些妞儿 | 
| [06:54] | You… you love me? | 那你爱我吗 | 
| [06:56] | That is not what I said! | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [06:58] | You love me. | 你爱我 | 
| [06:59] | Stop saying that. | 不要那样说 | 
| [07:01] | Look, Chanel, you’re hot… I guess. | 听着 香奈儿 你是性感 | 
| [07:04] | I mean, your boobs are symmetrical, | 你双峰挺翘对称 | 
| [07:06] | and you shave your box in a hot way. | 下面也修剪得很性感十足 | 
| [07:09] | All right, but also you’re responsible for | 对了 同时你还是这所大学 | 
| [07:10] | the worst pledge class in the history of the university. | 有史以来最糟糕的预备会员的负责人 | 
| [07:13] | At this point, I’m not even sure if I could have sex with you. | 鉴于此 我都不知道还能不能和你做爱了 | 
| [07:16] | Look, I’d be doing you | 假如我正和你做爱 | 
| [07:17] | and all of a sudden look down | 我无意中往下看 | 
| [07:18] | and I’d see the back of your head, | 就能看见你头的后脑勺 | 
| [07:19] | and then I’d just, like, picture the back of the head | 接着你的后脑勺就会令我联想到 | 
| [07:21] | of one of your ugly pledges. And I’d… | 你某个丑陋的预备会员 我就… | 
| [07:25] | I’m sorry, Chanel. It’s just not gonna happen. | 很抱歉 香奈儿 我做不到 | 
| [07:27] | I got to break up with you again. | 我会再一次跟你分手的 | 
| [07:28] | – Chad! – Yeah. | -查德 -怎么了 | 
| [07:29] | Please. There-there has to be something I can do. | 求你了 我肯定能做些什么来弥补吧 | 
| [07:33] | Ew. Look, just pray. | 听着 那你就祈祷吧 | 
| [07:35] | Pray that all those donkey-faced Kappa pledges get murdered | 祈祷那些驴脸预备会员们都被杀光 | 
| [07:38] | so you can be popular again. | 那样你又能受欢迎了 | 
| [07:41] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 恕我失陪 | 
| [07:42] | Earl Grey and I need to go mourn our fallen brother | 我和厄尔·格雷要去悼念我们死去的兄弟 | 
| [07:44] | and get our drink on. | 然后去喝个酩酊大醉 | 
| [07:58] | Omg, are you hitting on me? | 老天 你是在挑逗我吗 | 
| [08:01] | ‘Cause I heard munching box is what killed Michael Douglas. | 据说迈克尔·道格拉斯就是因为口交患喉癌的 | 
| [08:03] | No. I’m just trying to make friends. | 没有 我只是想跟你交朋友 | 
| [08:06] | And I was spying on you the other day | 那天你换衣服的时候 | 
| [08:07] | while you were changing. | 我偷窥你来着 | 
| [08:08] | Noticed you have a tattoo on the small of your back? | 我看到你后腰有一处纹身 | 
| [08:10] | “8/69.” What does it mean? | “8/69” 是什么意思 | 
| [08:12] | Look, you seem pretty cool, | 你人看起来挺酷的 | 
| [08:13] | and you have this whole Samantha Ronson thing | 而且很有萨曼莎·罗森的范儿 | 
| [08:16] | going on that’s pretty dope, | 感觉确实挺酷的 | 
| [08:16] | but don’t ask a lot of questions about me, okay? | 但别对我问长问短的 行吧 | 
| [08:19] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:25] | Welcome, students, faculty and staff | 欢迎各位同学及教职员工 | 
| [08:28] | to this rally for sanity and calm, | 为理智和平静而参加这次集会 | 
| [08:31] | as we vow to take back the night! | 我们誓要夺回安宁的校园之夜 | 
| [08:40] | The police are still investigating | 警方仍在调查本校新生 | 
| [08:42] | the tragic passing of freshman Tiffany De Salle… | 蒂芙妮·德·萨尔不幸去世的事件 | 
| [08:47] | Passing? She had her head mowed off. | 去世 她可是被斩首而死的啊 | 
| [08:49] | And the recent death of junior Boone Clemens | 至于近期身亡的大三学生布恩·克莱门斯 | 
| [08:52] | has been ruled a suicide by the county coroner. | 已被郡法医鉴定为自杀 | 
| [08:57] | What? That is insane. | 什么 简直是胡说八道 | 
| [08:58] | Who slits their own throat? | 谁会割自己的喉咙 | 
| [08:59] | Keeping these facts in mind, | 我们要牢记事实的真相 | 
| [09:01] | we must put to bed wild rumors | 我们必须彻底杜绝 | 
| [09:03] | of a serial killer, a so-called Red Devil, | 存在所谓”红色恶魔”的连环杀手 | 
| [09:06] | stalking this campus and murdering students willy-nilly. | 正潜伏在校园里肆意屠杀学生的谣言 | 
| [09:10] | Our university is as safe as ever. | 我们的学校一如既往很安全 | 
| [09:13] | Our security staff of the highest caliber. | 我们拥有一流的安保人员 | 
| [09:17] | We must, therefore, resist the temptation | 因此 我们要禁止某些行为 | 
| [09:21] | to, for example, | 比如说 | 
| [09:22] | tase freshman history major Eugene Melman in the genitals. | 朝历史系新生尤金·梅尔曼的生殖器开枪 | 
| [09:28] | After many hours of deep soul-searching, | 经过长时间的慎重考虑 | 
| [09:30] | I have, along with the university’s board of directors, | 我与学校董事会一致认为 | 
| [09:33] | decided that the Red Devil mascot that | 考虑到学校的长远发展 | 
| [09:37] | has demonstrated our school’s pride for the past 80 years | 已承载我校荣誉近80年的 | 
| [09:40] | is really no longer appropriate to represent us | 红衣魔鬼吉祥物 | 
| [09:44] | as we forge our way into the future. | 已无法继续肩负这一殊荣 | 
| [09:47] | Instead, we’ve decided | 因此 我们决定 | 
| [09:50] | to highlight this region’s proud history | 选用全新的吉祥物 | 
| [09:54] | with a new mascot. | 来续写本校荣光 | 
| [09:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 | 
| [09:58] | I am thrilled and honored to introduce to you | 我怀着激动的心情向你们介绍 | 
| [10:02] | this university’s newest addition… | 本校的新成员… | 
| [10:05] | Coney! | 科尼 | 
| [10:12] | As you know, in 1955 | 众所周知 1955年 | 
| [10:14] | local dairyman Randy Barfman | 本地乳品商兰迪·巴夫曼 | 
| [10:17] | added kelp extract to his ice cream, | 在他生产的冰淇淋里注入海藻精华 | 
| [10:20] | creating the world’s first soft-serve ice cream! | 从而制造出世界上第一款”软冰淇淋” | 
| [10:25] | I’d like to say a few words in closing. | 最后我想再简单说几句 | 
| [10:28] | Let’s tell each other how we feel about one another. | 让我们彼此敞开心扉 畅抒感想 | 
| [10:32] | Find that tortured gay kid in your life. | 追逐你心底被压抑已久的基情 | 
| [10:36] | Hold them close tonight. | 今夜与其紧紧拥抱 | 
| [10:38] | And, uh, | 最后 | 
| [10:40] | how about a big, “Go, cones!” | 要不来一句 “加油 蛋卷冰淇淋” | 
| [10:46] | Good night. | 各位晚安 | 
| [10:51] | You are a disgrace. | 你简直就是耻辱 | 
| [10:56] | I wonder how many people live in here. | 这里面到底住了多少人 | 
| [10:57] | This place is insane. | 这地方也太大了 | 
| [10:59] | So, neither of you have seen Sonia or heard from her? | 你们都没见过索尼娅 也没有她的消息吗 | 
| [11:04] | Not in several weeks. | 好几周没她的消息了 | 
| [11:05] | And are you sure she’s not hiding out in your house somewhere | 你确定她没有藏在家某个小角落里 | 
| [11:09] | and you haven’t found her | 你们只是没找到她而已 | 
| [11:10] | because your house is so damn big? | 因为你们家可是相当大啊 | 
| [11:13] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [11:15] | Listen, what’s going on? Is-is Sonia in trouble? | 怎么回事 索尼娅遇到了麻烦吗 | 
| [11:17] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 | 
| [11:19] | The bad news is, there’s a serial killer on campus. | 坏消息是 我们学校里有个连环杀手 | 
| [11:21] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 | 
| [11:23] | your daughter’s still posting photos on instagram. | 你们女儿还在网传分享照片呢 | 
| [11:26] | Or somebody is posting ’em for her. | 或者上传者另有其人 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [11:30] | Yeah. That’s not even a cute picture. | 真的 因为那照片一点儿也不好看 | 
| [11:32] | This is our worst nightmare. | 这简直就是我们的噩梦 | 
| [11:34] | She’s drinking again. | 她又开始酗酒了 | 
| [11:36] | Ladies, you have to understand, | 女士们 你必须要知道 | 
| [11:38] | our daughter has a disease. | 我们的女儿有病在身 | 
| [11:40] | She’s been in and out of rehab. | 她以前常出入戒毒所 | 
| [11:42] | That’s why we were so happy when she met Chad, you know? | 所以我们很庆幸她遇到了查德 | 
| [11:45] | Frankly, we don’t know what he saw in her, | 老实说 我们不知道他看上她哪一点 | 
| [11:47] | but, you know, he just seemed to level her out a little bit. | 但他似乎能平衡她一点 | 
| [11:49] | Um, I’m sorry. Did you say “Chad”? | 抱歉 你刚才是说查德吗 | 
| [11:52] | Yes. Chad Radwell. | 是的 查德·雷德威尔 | 
| [11:55] | Golfer, very handsome. | 他是个高尔夫球手 很帅 | 
| [11:57] | We spent last Thanksgiving with him. | 去年感恩节我们是一起过的 | 
| [12:00] | Well, I found this letter a few weeks ago. | 几周前我发现了这封信 | 
| [12:04] | It must have fallen behind her bureau. | 一定是她不小心掉到柜子后面的 | 
| [12:07] | “Dear Chanel #2…” | “亲爱的香奈儿二号” | 
| [12:09] | Spending Thanksgiving with you and your family was amazing. | 很高兴与你及你家人共度感恩节 | 
| [12:12] | I love that your dad’s so rich, and I love porking you so much. | 我喜欢你有钱的老爸 也喜欢和你做爱 | 
| [12:15] | I hope we can keep on porking forever. | 真希望我们能日到天长地久 | 
| [12:18] | You’re so freakin’ hot, | 你真的太性感了 | 
| [12:19] | and I love the amazing faces you make | 我喜欢你达到高潮时 | 
| [12:20] | when I’m really taking you there. | 一脸风骚的表情 | 
| [12:22] | I’m thankful for you, Chanel #2. | 我很感激你 香奈儿二号 | 
| [12:25] | Love, Chad Radwell. | 爱你的 查德·雷德威尔 | 
| [12:30] | If our daughter is missing, you have to find her. | 如果我们的女儿真失踪了 你们必须找到她 | 
| [12:33] | You have to find her | 你们必须找到她 | 
| [12:34] | and make sure that she never comes home again. | 然后务必让她再也别回家了 | 
| [12:37] | Damn. | 见鬼 | 
| [12:43] | Look, I am not gonna let some guy with a knife | 听着 我才不会被那个拿着刀 | 
| [12:45] | and some anger issues scare me away. | 愤世嫉俗的家伙吓跑 | 
| [12:47] | My vote? We stick together and try to have a college experience | 我的建议是团结起来 努力去体验 | 
| [12:50] | that is as normal as possible | 再平常不过的大学生活 | 
| [12:52] | until they inevitably catch the killer. | 直到凶手最终落网 | 
| [12:56] | Why do you think it says “Professor TBD”? | 这上面为什么写着”待定教授” | 
| [12:59] | Hello, ladies and gents. | 女士们 先生们 你们好 | 
| [13:00] | Welcome to Intro to Film Analysis, | 欢迎你们来上这堂电影解析概论 | 
| [13:04] | the only class that you can bring your own popcorn to. | 唯一一门允许你们在课上吃爆米花的课 | 
| [13:07] | Not bad, huh? | 还不错吧 | 
| [13:10] | Oh, look, we have an eager student. | 这位同学求学心切 | 
| [13:11] | I like that. Yes… Student person. | 我很喜欢 这位同学请说 | 
| [13:15] | – You have a question? – Uh, y-yes, | -你有问题吗 -是的 | 
| [13:17] | I have a question. What are you doing here, dad? | 我是有问题 你在这儿干什么 爸爸 | 
| [13:25] | “Dad.” Okay. Okay, yes. | 爸爸 好吧 没错 | 
| [13:27] | Yes, I am her dad. | 没错 我是她爸爸 | 
| [13:29] | Busted. But don’t you guys worry. | 瞒不住了 不过你们无需担心 | 
| [13:31] | I will not be playing favorites. | 我是不会偏袒她的 | 
| [13:33] | You are a literature professor. | 你是文学教授 | 
| [13:34] | Why are you teaching a film studies class? | 怎么跑来教电影课了呢 | 
| [13:39] | Unless you looked at my course schedule | 除非是你看了我的课程表 | 
| [13:41] | and scammed your way into becoming my teacher. | 然后想方设法成了我的老师 | 
| [13:43] | Grace. Grace… | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 | 
| [13:43] | Look, can’t we just make the best of this, huh? | 我们就不能充分利用这个宝贵的机会吗 | 
| [13:46] | I-I am here because you are my daughter. | 我出现在这里 因为你是我女儿 | 
| [13:48] | I want to make sure that you are safe. | 我想保证你的安全 | 
| [13:56] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 | 
| [13:57] | do you mind if I light this in here? | 你介意我在这里点燃这个吗 | 
| [13:59] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:01] | First day of class. | 第一堂课 | 
| [14:03] | Let’s launch our exploration into the magic | 让我们开始这段电影化叙事的 | 
| [14:05] | of cinematic storytelling | 神奇之旅 | 
| [14:07] | with what I consider to be one of the… | 我们来欣赏一部我认为是最… | 
| [14:10] | Scratch that. With what I consider to be | 重来 我们来欣赏一部我认为是 | 
| [14:13] | the greatest film of all time. | 史上最优秀的电影 | 
| [14:16] | – Blue Is The Warmest Color? – Sixteen Candles? | -《阿黛尔的生活》 -《十六支蜡烛》 | 
| [14:20] | All, uh, great choices. | 都是不错的选择 | 
| [14:22] | No, in my mind, the greatest cinematic achievement | 但在我心中 最伟大的电影作品 | 
| [14:26] | is the 1974 Tobe Hooper classic, | 是1974年托比·霍珀的经典作品 | 
| [14:30] | the Texas Chain Saw Massacre. | 《德州电锯杀人狂》 | 
| [14:37] | The film which you are about to see | 接下来你们将要看到的影片 | 
| [14:39] | is an account of the tragedy | 讲述了一个降临在 | 
| [14:41] | which befell a group of five youths… | 五个青年身上的悲剧… | 
| [15:20] | A lot going on in those last few frames. | 影片最后几个镜头中涉及很多事件 | 
| [15:23] | Vietnam, | 越南 | 
| [15:24] | Watergate, the invention of the pill, | 水门事件 口服避孕药的发明 | 
| [15:26] | the White Album. | 披头士的《白色专辑》 | 
| [15:29] | Has there ever been a more perfect weapon of destruction? | 有比这更有毁灭性的武器吗 | 
| [15:33] | Yes, Sally survives in the end, | 的确 莎莉最后幸免于难 | 
| [15:36] | but does she? | 但她真的安全了吗 | 
| [15:40] | Aren’t we all running from the chain saws in our past? | 我们每个人不都在逃离来自过去的电锯吗 | 
| [15:47] | See you next Tuesday. | 我们下周二再见 | 
| [15:56] | You are amazing. | 你说得太好了 | 
| [15:59] | What did any of that mean? | 你那到底是什么意思 | 
| [16:02] | Uh, well, it means that, uh, | 意思就是 | 
| [16:05] | we’ve all been traumatized. | 我们都受过心灵创伤 | 
| [16:08] | What we do with the hurt from that trauma | 我们如何应对来自过去的创伤 | 
| [16:10] | defines who we are. | 决定了我们是怎样的人 | 
| [16:12] | Do we look… inward and-and heal or… | 我们是否审视内心 治愈心伤 | 
| [16:17] | do we take that hurt | 或者背负着那些伤痛 | 
| [16:20] | and turn it into anger and take it out on the world? | 将之转换成愤怒 并释放到社会中去 | 
| [16:24] | Which path have you chosen? | 你选择了哪条路 | 
| [16:25] | Oh, me? I’m just a father trying to look after his daughter. | 我吗 我只是个竭力想照顾女儿的父亲 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:31] | I actually came by | 我到这儿来 | 
| [16:33] | to tell you about this Teachers’ Neighborhood Watch I’m starting. | 是想告诉你我开展的教师邻里联防活动 | 
| [16:36] | I thought… | 我想 | 
| [16:37] | we could maybe have some patrols | 我们可以组织巡逻队 | 
| [16:38] | – walking the campus at night? – Yeah. No. Yes, that… | -在校园里夜间巡逻 -是啊 那… | 
| [16:40] | I don’t know if that’s… | 我不知道这是否… | 
| [16:41] | That’s great. No, that’s a great idea. | 这很好 真的 这是个很好的主意 | 
| [16:43] | – I’m in. – Great. | -我加入 -好极了 | 
| [16:44] | Maybe we could discuss it over a salad or something? | 我们可以找时间边吃沙拉边商量一下 | 
| [16:48] | Well, it’s a step up from coffee without the… | 比喝咖啡往前进了一步… | 
| [16:50] | full commitment of a whole meal. | 又不像吃正餐那么郑重其事 | 
| [16:52] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 | 
| [16:54] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [16:56] | Teach. Hi. I stopped by to… | 教授 我过来… | 
| [16:58] | see how your first day of classes went. | 看看你的第一堂课上得如何 | 
| [17:01] | Oh, he was wonderful. They loved him. | 他棒极了 学生们很喜欢他 | 
| [17:05] | We’d better watch out. | 我们小心为妙 | 
| [17:06] | Might have to put you on full-time. | 可能会聘请你做全职讲师 | 
| [17:10] | Oh, Gigi, | 琪琪 | 
| [17:11] | would you mind stopping by my tennis court someday this week? | 这周你能不能到我的网球场来一趟 | 
| [17:14] | I’m there every day. I just… | 我每天都在那 我只是… | 
| [17:15] | I have something I want to talk to you about. | 我有些事情要跟你谈 | 
| [17:32] | Something happens when you put on a costume. | 当你穿上戏服 会发生一些事情 | 
| [17:35] | It changes you. | 会改变你 | 
| [17:36] | One week ago, Aaron Cohen was an absolute nobody. | 一周前 艾伦·科恩还是个无名小辈 | 
| [17:39] | No friends, no girlfriend. | 没有朋友 也没有女朋友 | 
| [17:42] | So when Dean Munsch approached me | 蒙什教务长选中我 | 
| [17:43] | because I’m five-foot-one and the only guy on campus | 是因为我身高1.55米 是学校里唯一 | 
| [17:45] | who could fit into the uniform | 能穿进这套服装的人 | 
| [17:47] | she ripped off from an ice cream stand… | 这服装是她从冰淇淋摊拿来的… | 
| [17:49] | – Hey, Coney. – Hey, Coney. | -你好 科尼 -你好 科尼 | 
| [17:50] | I was like, “What the hell?” | 我想”穿就穿呗” | 
| [17:54] | Now I’m the top dog on campus. | 现在我是校园里的风云人物 | 
| [17:56] | Aaron Cohen can’t get a date, | 艾伦·科恩不能约会 | 
| [17:58] | but Coney gets more trim than a barbershop. | 但科尼占的便宜可多了去了 | 
| [18:01] | See, when you’re Coney, you get certain privileges. | 作为科尼 会得到一些特权 | 
| [18:04] | When you put on a costume, | 当你穿上戏装 | 
| [18:06] | you can get away with anything. | 你可以为所欲为 | 
| [18:12] | Forget dental school. | 谁还管什么牙医学院 | 
| [18:14] | Aaron Cohen is never taking off this costume. | 艾伦·科恩再也不要脱掉这身戏服了 | 
| [18:17] | I’m riding the Coney train straight to a career | 我要开着科尼列车一路走上 | 
| [18:19] | as a professional mascot. | 职业吉祥物的道路 | 
| [18:33] | Oh, no! No! | 不要 | 
| [18:39] | Don’t! | 不要 | 
| [19:22] | This closet | 这个衣柜 | 
| [19:23] | is the most precious thing in my life. | 是我生命中最珍贵的东西 | 
| [19:25] | It’s like a second vagina to me. | 珍贵程度等同于我的小妹妹 | 
| [19:27] | So you sneaking in here and rifling through my clothes | 而你却溜进来劫掠我的衣服 | 
| [19:31] | is a heinous violation. | 这种侵犯令人发指 | 
| [19:34] | You have violated my closet-vag. | 你侵犯了我私处 | 
| [19:36] | Is it true that Karl Lagerfeld is your uncle | 卡尔·拉格斐是你叔叔 | 
| [19:38] | and he restocks this closet every year? | 他每年都给这个衣柜补充存货是真的吗 | 
| [19:40] | Well, he’s not really my uncle. | 他并不是我的亲叔叔 | 
| [19:43] | I just call him uncle Karl | 我只是叫他卡尔叔叔 | 
| [19:44] | because he’s so close to my parents. | 因为他和我父母关系很好 | 
| [19:46] | My mother was one of the first Americans | 我妈妈是第一批穿上 | 
| [19:48] | ever to wear his surprise skirt. | 他惊喜裙的美国人之一 | 
| [19:50] | She was seven. | 她当时才七岁 | 
| [19:52] | I even have one of Choupette’s in vitro kittens. | 我还有只舒佩特的试管小猫崽呢 | 
| [19:54] | Who’s Choupette? | 舒佩特是谁 | 
| [19:55] | His Sacre de Birmanie cat, of course. | 当然是最时尚的那只暹罗猫啦 | 
| [19:58] | She has 46,000 followers on twitter | 她在推特上有4.6万个粉丝 | 
| [20:00] | and two nannies. | 还有两个保姆 | 
| [20:02] | Luckiest pussy in the world. | 世上最幸运的猫咪 | 
| [20:03] | Please, mommy, please tell me everything. | 求你 妈咪 给我讲讲吧 | 
| [20:06] | Uncle Karl comes here every fall | 卡尔叔叔每年秋天都会来 | 
| [20:08] | with trunks full of clothes for me to try on. | 带着几车衣服让我试 | 
| [20:11] | I keep what he likes. | 他喜欢的我就留下 | 
| [20:12] | And what do you do with the clothes from last year? | 那上一年的衣服呢 | 
| [20:14] | Burn them. | 烧了 | 
| [20:15] | I once thought About donating them to charity, | 我考虑过要不要捐给慈善机构 | 
| [20:17] | but there is something so depressing | 但看着一个穷人穿着库蒂尔 | 
| [20:19] | about a poor person walking around in Couture. | 走在街上就让人莫名抑郁 | 
| [20:22] | It’s like, “Sorry, but that Lanvin sweater | 就好像 “抱歉 但你穿的那件朗万毛衣 | 
| [20:24] | is not appropriate for your job at Roy Rogers, welfare queen.” | 真的不适合在罗伊罗杰斯工作 福利女王” | 
| [20:27] | Growing up, all I wanted to be was a fashion girl. | 从小到大 我最大的愿望就是当个时尚女孩 | 
| [20:30] | And then tragedy struck. | 结果悲剧就发生了 | 
| [20:32] | Is that how you got in that hellacious neck brace? | 所以你才戴上了这个难看的颈托吗 | 
| [20:35] | Was there an accident? | 你出了交通事故吗 | 
| [20:36] | No. Severe scoliosis. | 不是 重度脊椎侧弯 | 
| [20:38] | It stunted my growth. | 这会阻碍我的成长 | 
| [20:40] | But you’re my size. | 但你和我的体型一样 | 
| [20:43] | Maybe on a bloaty day. | 也许跟我浮肿的时候差不多 | 
| [20:47] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [20:48] | This is perfect. | 这太好了 | 
| [20:49] | Chad broke up with me | 查德跟我分手 | 
| [20:50] | because he said this house is full of losers. | 是因为他说这屋里全是废物 | 
| [20:52] | But if I fix you up a little bit, | 但如果我能把你收拾好点 | 
| [20:53] | there will be one less disaster under this roof. | 这屋里也就能少个废物了 | 
| [20:55] | I will totally look like someone nice. | 我也能看起来像个好人 | 
| [20:59] | I’m gonna make you over. | 我要把你重新包装 | 
| [21:00] | Thank you. Thank you, mommy. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 妈咪 谢谢你 | 
| [21:03] | But first… | 但首先 | 
| [21:04] | I’m gonna need some pliers. | 我需要几个钳子 | 
| [21:12] | You know, you and I have talked a good game to those Kappa girls. | 你和我那次跟卡帕女孩的谈话效果不错 | 
| [21:16] | And I think it’s made a big difference so far. | 我认为目前已经有了很大的改善 | 
| [21:18] | And while obviously | 当然了 | 
| [21:20] | I don’t condone a serial killer picking off students, | 我无法宽恕有个连环杀手在校园谋杀学生 | 
| [21:23] | I must say the intensity of the experience of being hunted | 但我得说这种被神经病猎杀的紧张感 | 
| [21:26] | by a psychopath has really bonded them. | 确实让大家更加团结了 | 
| [21:29] | I don’t know if it’ll stick, though. | 只是不知道能不能维持下去 | 
| [21:31] | You know, that’s been my worry exactly. | 这也正是我的担忧 | 
| [21:33] | which is why we have to up our game, | 所以我们得继续努力 | 
| [21:36] | lead by example, show them how two very different women | 做出表率 让他们看到两个完全不同的女人 | 
| [21:40] | can work together and get along. | 也可以合作得亲密无间 | 
| [21:42] | Which is why you and I are moving | 所以你和我要搬进 | 
| [21:43] | into Kappa House for a week. | 卡帕公馆住一周 | 
| [21:46] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 真的假的啊 | 
| [21:47] | Gigi. | 琪琪 | 
| [21:50] | You’re terrible at tennis. | 你的网球打得太烂 | 
| [21:52] | I’m gonna leave. | 我要走了 | 
| [21:53] | Pack up your stuff this afternoon. | 下午收拾好东西 | 
| [21:54] | We move into Kappa House tonight. | 我们今晚就搬进卡帕公馆 | 
| [21:56] | And, uh, do yourself a favor. | 还有 给你个忠告 | 
| [21:58] | stay away from my man. | 离我的男人远点 | 
| [22:01] | Wes and I are kind of an item, | 韦斯和我算是一对 | 
| [22:03] | and I call dibs. | 我先要的 | 
| [22:06] | You can’t call dibs on a person. | 你不能把他当物品要啊 | 
| [22:11] | Hi, Sam. | 萨姆 | 
| [22:12] | Geez. Hi. | 吓死 你好 | 
| [22:13] | – Number three. – So, listen. | -三号 -听着 | 
| [22:16] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有事想跟你说 | 
| [22:17] | I sort of feel like you and I are two peas in a pod, don’t you? | 我觉得我们两个就像一个模子刻出来的 | 
| [22:21] | I mean, we’re both really smart, | 我们都很聪明 | 
| [22:23] | and when we talk, it’s really meaningful. | 我们的谈话都很深刻 | 
| [22:25] | Hold on. Wait. Are you a lesbian? | 等等 你是女同吗 | 
| [22:26] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [22:28] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 | 
| [22:30] | I feel like we get along really well, | 我觉得我们相处得不错 | 
| [22:31] | and I would like it if we could become… friends. | 我很希望我们能…成为朋友 | 
| [22:34] | But, like, good friends. | 是好朋友 | 
| [22:37] | Like, best friends. Like… | 就像 最好的朋友 就像… | 
| [22:39] | soul mates. | 灵魂伴侣 | 
| [22:45] | Because there’s something I want to tell you, | 因为我有事告诉你 | 
| [22:47] | and I can only tell it to my soul mate | 而且我只能告诉我的灵魂伴侣 | 
| [22:49] | because it’s dark, and no one else can find out about it. | 因为它太黑暗 不能让别人知道 | 
| [22:53] | Do you promise me you can keep a secret? | 你能发誓为我保守秘密吗 | 
| [22:55] | Yeah. | 能 | 
| [22:57] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [22:58] | You know Swenson? The frozen dinners? | 你知道斯文森吗 冷餐那个 | 
| [23:01] | They’re like the B-list of Swanson frozen dinners. | 是斯旺森速冻餐中的二流货 | 
| [23:03] | Like Swanson for poor people? | 就是穷人吃的斯旺森牌 | 
| [23:05] | I’m a Swenson. | 我就是斯旺森家的人 | 
| [23:08] | As in Swenson Swenson. | 就是斯旺森牌的创立者斯旺森家族 | 
| [23:11] | We’re, like, billionaires. | 我家有十亿家产 | 
| [23:13] | But that’s great. | 这是好事啊 | 
| [23:14] | I sort of don’t think that’s a terrible secret. | 我觉得这不算是可怕的秘密啊 | 
| [23:16] | No, that’s not the secret. | 不 这不是秘密 | 
| [23:18] | This is the secret. | 我下面要说的才是秘密 | 
| [23:20] | My dad is not my real dad. | 我爸不是我亲爸 | 
| [23:22] | See, my mom is crazy | 是这样的 我妈是个疯子 | 
| [23:24] | and always thinks aliens are talking to her, | 总觉得外星人在和她对话 | 
| [23:25] | and the year before I was born, | 我出生的前一年 | 
| [23:27] | she started corresponding with this really bad man, | 她开始和一个非常坏的男人通信 | 
| [23:29] | who’s in prison because he’s responsible | 他现在被捕入狱 | 
| [23:31] | for the deaths of, like, a lot of people. | 因为他杀了好多 好多人 | 
| [23:33] | And my mom evidently arranged | 而显然我妈和这个男人 | 
| [23:35] | these conjugal visits with this guy, | 安排了一次配偶探监 | 
| [23:37] | and so last year I took a DNA test, | 而去年我做了个DNA测试 | 
| [23:40] | and I found out this guy’s my real father. | 我发现这个人才是我的亲生父亲 | 
| [23:43] | Who’s the guy? | 这人是谁 | 
| [23:45] | Charles Manson. | 查尔斯·曼森 | 
| [23:47] | What? Are you serious? | 什么 怎么可能 | 
| [23:48] | That’s insane. | 这太荒谬了 | 
| [23:50] | But wait, if you don’t want anyone to find out, why tell me? | 等等 如果你想保密 为什么告诉我 | 
| [23:52] | Because there’s a murderer on the loose, | 因为现在凶手逍遥法外 | 
| [23:54] | and no one knows who it is, | 没人知道他是谁 | 
| [23:55] | and if someone found out my dad is Charles Manson, | 如果有人知道我爸是查尔斯·曼森 | 
| [23:57] | everyone would immediately assume the killer is me. | 他们一定会认定我就是凶手 | 
| [24:00] | Which it isn’t. | 而我不是 | 
| [24:01] | Okay, well, what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我怎么做 | 
| [24:03] | If and when the next murder happens, | 如果有下一次谋杀发生 那么届时 | 
| [24:05] | I need an alibi to prove it could not have been me. | 我需要一个不在场证明来证明我的清白 | 
| [24:08] | Which it won’t be because I’m not the killer. | 本来是不需要的 因为我不是凶手 | 
| [24:09] | But no one knows when or where the next murder will happen. | 没人知道下一次谋杀在何时何地 | 
| [24:13] | But when it does, I need you to be my alibi. | 但当它发生时 我需要你做我的不在场证明 | 
| [24:16] | And I can be your alibi, too. | 而我也可以为你作证 | 
| [24:19] | We’ll be alibi buddies. | 我们就是不在场证明二人组 | 
| [24:22] | “Alibibuddies.” | “不在场证明二人组” | 
| [24:24] | – “Alibib…” – Uh, I think “Alibuddies.” | -“不在场证明二” -就”证明组”吧 | 
| [24:26] | Right, alibuddies. | 好吧 证明组 | 
| [24:28] | – So it’s a deal? – Deal. | -那一言为定 -一言为定 | 
| [24:32] | Hey, number five. | 五号 | 
| [24:33] | Um, we’ve been doing some snooping about Chanel #2. | 我们调查了一下香奈儿二号 | 
| [24:37] | Did you know she secretly dated Chad Radwell last year? | 你知道她去年偷偷和查德·雷德威尔约会吗 | 
| [24:40] | – What?! – I know, shocking. | -怎么会 -我知道 很震惊吧 | 
| [24:41] | Can you believe she’d do something like that to Chanel? | 你能想象她居然暗地里这样对香奈儿吗 | 
| [24:43] | Uh, well, Chanel’s a bitch who deserves whatever’s coming to her. | 香奈儿是个贱人 怎么对她都不为过 | 
| [24:46] | I just can’t believe that Chad didn’t tell me. | 我只是不敢相信查德竟然没有告诉我 | 
| [24:48] | I mean, we were dating, too. | 我们当时也在约会啊 | 
| [24:49] | Chad Radwell? I dated him, too, last year. | 查德·雷德威尔吗 去年我也在跟他约会 | 
| [24:52] | Okay, wait, you both went out with | 等等 你们全部暗地里 | 
| [24:54] | your friend’s boyfriend behind her back? | 和朋友的男友约会过 | 
| [24:56] | Well, to be fair, we only went on one date, | 其实吧 我们就约了一次 | 
| [24:57] | and it was really weird, like, he made me | 那次非常诡异 没干别的 | 
| [24:59] | just watch him play with his knife collection the whole time. | 光看他摆弄他收藏的那些刀了 | 
| [25:03] | I mean, I still slept with him. | 虽然我们最后还是上床了 | 
| [25:04] | But my heart wasn’t totally in it. | 但是我没怎么投入进去 | 
| [25:06] | Bitches, gather round. | 贱人们 集合啦 | 
| [25:07] | Holy mother of god, what is this? | 你妹啊 搞什么 | 
| [25:24] | Bitches, I’d like you to meet Chanel #6. | 贱人们 来见见香奈儿六号 | 
| [25:35] | No way, no freaking way! | 不行 他妈的不行 | 
| [25:37] | You can’t make a pledge a Chanel. | 你不能把香奈儿的头衔给预备会员 | 
| [25:39] | What do you want me to do? Two Chanels are dead. | 我还能怎么做 两个香奈儿都死了 | 
| [25:41] | I need Chanels, and I’m running out of minions. | 我需要香奈儿 我的跟班都不够用了 | 
| [25:43] | Hester, you took your neck brace off, | 海丝特 你把颈托摘下来以后 | 
| [25:44] | and you look, um, amazing. | 看起来…好美啊 | 
| [25:47] | My muscles have atrophied, | 我的肌肉都萎缩了 | 
| [25:48] | and the pain from not wearing my brace | 而且没有颈托的支撑 | 
| [25:50] | has me on the verge of passing out, | 我都快疼得昏过去了 | 
| [25:51] | but I’ve never been happier in my whole life. | 但我从没这么高兴过 | 
| [25:54] | Chanel says I can hold her hair back now on purge nights. | 香奈儿允许我在净化之夜托着她的头发 | 
| [25:57] | This will not stand! | 这不行 | 
| [26:00] | You don’t have any respect for any of us | 你完全不尊重我们 | 
| [26:02] | or the rules of this house. | 也不尊重这公馆的规矩 | 
| [26:03] | You don’t deserve to be president. | 你没有资格当会长 | 
| [26:06] | She does have a point. | 她说得有道理 | 
| [26:07] | Okay, pledges, line up for tonight’s festivities. | 预备会员们 列队迎接今晚的盛会吧 | 
| [26:11] | We’re going to play a game called Cocaine or Dildo. | 我们今晚要玩”可卡因或者自慰器”的游戏 | 
| [26:13] | Ooh, that sounds fun | 听起来很有趣嘛 | 
| [26:16] | but also kind of like hazing | 但好像有点欺负人 | 
| [26:18] | and illegal in, like, what, six different ways. | 而且违反了大概六项法规吧 | 
| [26:21] | But I brought trivial pursuit: ’90s edition. | 但我带来了90年代版本的打破砂锅问到底 | 
| [26:25] | Sounds boffo, but we’re having a house-only night tonight. | 不错 但是我们今晚的活动仅限公馆房客 | 
| [26:29] | Okay, works for us. | 好吧 我们还是可以参加 | 
| [26:31] | We’re moving in, to keep an eye on you girls, | 我们这个星期也要住进来 | 
| [26:34] | for the rest of the week. | 好好照顾你们 | 
| [26:45] | All right, everybody listen up. | 好吧 所有人听着 | 
| [26:47] | Chad Radwell at the podium. | 查德·雷德威尔站在主席台上 | 
| [26:48] | Senior council, now in session. | 高级法官 现在开庭 | 
| [26:50] | As we all know, Boone’s death was ruled a suicide. | 众所周知 布恩的死因已经定为自杀 | 
| [26:53] | Wait, wait, I heard a rumor Boone killed himself. | 等会儿 我听人说布恩是自杀的 | 
| [26:56] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚才就是这么说的 | 
| [26:57] | Well, I heard that he killed himself because he was gay. | 我听说他是因为自己是同性恋才自杀的 | 
| [26:59] | There’s no way Boone was gay. | 布恩不可能是同性恋 | 
| [27:02] | He didn’t seem gay at all. | 他一点都不像同性恋 | 
| [27:03] | You know, one time we were talking about boobs | 有一次我们在聊胸器 | 
| [27:05] | and how much I love them, and he was like, | 说着我们有多喜欢胸器 他说 | 
| [27:07] | “Yeah, dude, I love boobs, too.” | “是啊 哥们 我也喜欢胸器” | 
| [27:09] | So, like, what am I supposed to do with that? | 所以这该怎么解释 | 
| [27:12] | Guys, Boone was gay. | 伙计们 布恩就是同性恋 | 
| [27:14] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 | 
| [27:16] | – But I don’t think it was a suicide. – What?! | -但我不认为他是自杀 -什么 | 
| [27:18] | Guys, Boone’s throat was sliced open, | 布恩的喉咙被割开了 | 
| [27:21] | which, A, is an unusual way to kill yourself, | 首先 这不是自杀的常用手段 | 
| [27:23] | and, B, when the cops let me into the dining room | 其次 当警察让我进餐厅 | 
| [27:26] | to get my Iliad cliffnotes, | 拿我的伊利亚特笔记的时候 | 
| [27:28] | I saw footprints leading away from the body. | 我看见了有从尸体旁走开的脚印 | 
| [27:31] | This pair of bloody footprints | 这对血脚印 | 
| [27:32] | led downstairs to the bathroom, | 通过楼梯下到了浴室 | 
| [27:33] | stopped in front of the toilet, and then led back to the body, | 停在了卫生间前 然后又走回到尸体旁 | 
| [27:37] | which means that if Boone did kill himself, | 这就意味着如果布恩是自杀的话 | 
| [27:40] | he slit his own throat, laid down to die, | 他就是先割破了自己的喉咙 躺下等死 | 
| [27:42] | realized he had to use the bathroom, | 然后觉得想去洗手间 | 
| [27:44] | so he walked downstairs, urinated, | 所以他走下楼梯 小便完 | 
| [27:46] | and then walked back to the exact place he was lying before | 然后再走回原来的地方躺好 | 
| [27:50] | and then died. | 然后才死掉 | 
| [27:52] | Guys, I think Boone was murdered. | 伙计们 我觉得布恩是被谋杀的 | 
| [27:56] | There’s a killer on this campus, | 现在有个凶手在这个校园里 | 
| [27:57] | and now he’s targeting the Dickie dollar scholars, | 现在他把目标瞄准了迪基奖学金协会 | 
| [28:00] | so I think it’s high time | 我觉得现在该是 | 
| [28:01] | the Dickie Dollar Scholars do something about it. | 迪基奖学金协会成员们做点什么的时候了 | 
| [28:03] | What? | 做什么 | 
| [28:04] | That take back the night rally? That was a joke. | 那个”还我安宁夜”的集会 就是个笑话 | 
| [28:06] | I say we do the opposite of “Take back the night.” | 我提议我们应该反其道而行之 | 
| [28:08] | I say we get ‘roided up, | 我提议我们应该磕点药 | 
| [28:10] | find a bunch of baseball bats, | 找一堆球棒 | 
| [28:11] | roam around the streets yelling the Red Devil’s name | 然后到大街上闲逛 喊红衣恶魔的名字 | 
| [28:14] | until he comes out and fights us. | 等他出现来对付我们 | 
| [28:15] | You really reckon that will work? | 你真觉得这办法管用吗 | 
| [28:17] | Dude, in the ghetto, | 老兄 在贫民区 | 
| [28:18] | if you run around the streets with baseball bats, | 如果你拎着球棒在大街上 | 
| [28:19] | yelling the Red Devil’s name, | 大叫红衣恶魔的名字 | 
| [28:20] | they have to come out and fight you. | 他们必须出来和你战斗的 | 
| [28:22] | There’s a whole code; believe me, I know. | 他们有一套规矩 相信我 我了解 | 
| [28:24] | Now, let’s pop some gym candy, head down to the White Stallion, | 现在我们就来吃点药 然后去白色骏马 | 
| [28:27] | get our drink on and avenge the murder of brother Boone! | 大口喝酒 为我们的兄弟布恩复仇 | 
| [28:34] | Dickie Dollar Scholars! | 迪基奖学金协会 | 
| [28:44] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [28:46] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [28:53] | Look, I’m really sorry that I didn’t respond to your messages, | 我很抱歉没有回你的信息 | 
| [28:57] | and also that I thought you were a serial killer. | 还有我怀疑你是连环杀人凶手的事 | 
| [28:59] | It’s cool, stuff happens. | 没关系 人之常情嘛 | 
| [29:02] | I just think it’s probably best | 我只是觉得发生了这些事之后 | 
| [29:03] | to be extra cautious in these situations. | 最好还是保持警惕为妙 | 
| [29:05] | But I do think I was mistaken. | 但是我搞错了 | 
| [29:08] | What do you think about Chad Radwell? | 你觉得查德·雷德威尔怎么样 | 
| [29:10] | Oh, no, you’re not dating him, are you? | 不 你没有和他约会吧 | 
| [29:12] | What?! No, I think he’s the killer. | 什么 不 我认为他是凶手 | 
| [29:15] | Okay, well, I found some things. | 好吧 我发现了一些线索 | 
| [29:17] | You show me yours, I’ll show you mine. | 你给我看你的 我就告诉你我的发现 | 
| [29:19] | Mm-hmm, all right, well, first of all, | 好吧 首先 | 
| [29:22] | Chad radwell is a man-whore. | 查德·雷德威尔是个烂货 | 
| [29:23] | Like, he has literally had sex with every girl in Kappa. | 他和每个卡帕女孩都发生过关系 | 
| [29:26] | That is not news. | 这不是什么新闻 | 
| [29:27] | Okay, but take that to build a psychological profile. | 好吧 用那个建一个心理档案 | 
| [29:30] | He clearly sees people as objects. | 他显然将人看作是物品 | 
| [29:32] | Sociopathic murderers dehumanize their prey. | 反社会杀人犯喜欢将猎物肢解 | 
| [29:34] | Also he’s got some sort of, like, knife obsession thing. | 而且他似乎对刀具的有种痴迷感 | 
| [29:37] | Look, I can’t stand the guy, but do you have any proof | 我也不喜欢他 但是你有任何关于 | 
| [29:39] | of him being anywhere near the crime scenes, any motive? | 他在犯罪现场附近的证据或作案动机吗 | 
| [29:42] | No, but, ugh, I’m telling you, | 没有 但我能肯定 | 
| [29:44] | the motive has something to do with whatever happened | 动机肯定和二十年前在卡帕浴室里 | 
| [29:45] | in the Kappa bathroom 20 years ago. | 发生的事情有关 | 
| [29:47] | I mean, what if Chad Radwell is that baby all grown up, | 说不定查德·雷德威尔就是那长大的婴儿 | 
| [29:50] | and he’s come back to get his revenge? | 然后他回来复仇呢 | 
| [29:52] | We have to find out more about who that baby was. | 我们得找到更多关于那婴儿身份的信息 | 
| [29:54] | If it was a boy, then it has to be Chad. | 如果是个男孩 那一定就是查德 | 
| [29:56] | Interesting you should say that. | 有意思 你竟然提起这个 | 
| [29:57] | ‘Cause while you were ignoring me, | 因为当你无视我 | 
| [29:58] | thinking I was a psychotic murderer… | 并认为是我变态杀人犯时… | 
| [30:00] | Oh, my God, Pete, moving on. | 天啊 皮特 向前看 | 
| [30:02] | I did some gumshoe work. | 我做了一些调查 | 
| [30:05] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [30:06] | So I couldn’t connect any of these names | 我看不出这些名字 | 
| [30:08] | to Kappa or to the university. | 和卡帕或者学校有什么联系 | 
| [30:10] | I don’t know if they changed their names, | 不知道是不是他们改了名字 | 
| [30:11] | got married, got murdered. | 要不就是结婚了或被杀了 | 
| [30:12] | But there’s absolutely no record of any of these names | 这么多名字都没有任何记录 | 
| [30:15] | except for one, and that is Greenwell. | 除了一个 就是格林韦尔 | 
| [30:17] | Well, who is she? | 好吧 她是谁 | 
| [30:19] | Only a former Kappa sister | 只是个前任卡帕姐妹 | 
| [30:20] | who dropped out of school just two credits shy from graduating | 在她差两学分就能毕业时退学了 | 
| [30:23] | the same year that baby was born. | 时间和婴儿出生是同一年 | 
| [30:26] | Kind of weird, don’t you think? | 有点诡异 你不觉得吗 | 
| [30:27] | I mean, just two credits shy? | 就差两分 | 
| [30:29] | Something pretty bad had to happen | 肯定出现了很糟的事 | 
| [30:31] | for her to do something like that. | 她才会这么做 | 
| [30:32] | We have to find her. | 我们得找到她 | 
| [30:33] | I already did. | 我已经找到了 | 
| [30:34] | She’s six hours away. | 离这里六个小时车程 | 
| [30:35] | Well, come on, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 | 
| [30:41] | Hey, Red Devil! | 红衣恶魔 | 
| [30:42] | I’m calling you out! | 我在找你 | 
| [30:44] | This is ghetto code, brah! | 这是贫民区的规矩 老兄 | 
| [30:46] | Oh, hey, Red Devil. | 红衣恶魔 | 
| [30:47] | You like me now, bro? | 你觉得我现在怎么样 老兄 | 
| [30:49] | You like me now when I got my baseball bat, bro?! | 你觉得我手里的球棒怎么样 老兄 | 
| [30:51] | Yeah! Boom! Yeah! | 太棒了 | 
| [30:52] | Huh, Red Devil? | 红衣恶魔 | 
| [30:53] | Hey, Dickie dollar, look. | 迪基奖学金 快看 | 
| [30:57] | That’s probably his car. | 那估计是他的车 | 
| [31:18] | I thought this would be a lot easier. | 没想到这么费劲 | 
| [31:23] | Oh, hey, Red Devil. | 红衣恶魔 | 
| [31:25] | See, I told you. | 看见没 我告诉过你 | 
| [31:26] | Ghetto code’s a real thing. | 贫民区的规矩是真的 | 
| [31:28] | Let’s get him! | 抓住他 | 
| [31:35] | Oh, my God, there’s two of them! | 天呐 有两个红衣恶魔 | 
| [31:40] | This is for Brother Boone! | 这一棒是为了布恩兄弟 | 
| [31:58] | Chad Radwell! | 查德·雷德威尔 | 
| [32:45] | Zayday, it’s Denise Hemphill | 扎丹 我是迪尼斯·亨普希尔 | 
| [32:48] | – from Secure Enforcement Solutions. – Hey, girl. | -安保应对公司的 -姑娘你好 | 
| [32:50] | Hey, I need to talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 | 
| [32:51] | Where you heading? | 你要去哪 | 
| [32:52] | Oh, I’m just heading home from the library. | 我从图书馆回家而已 | 
| [32:53] | Let me give you a ride. | 让我载你一路吧 | 
| [32:55] | You sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [32:55] | I’m sure, come on. | 确定 上车吧 | 
| [32:57] | Thanks, so Kappa House is just right up the road. | 谢谢 卡帕公馆就在前面路边 | 
| [33:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [33:02] | I’m stopping a killer, that’s what I’m doing. | 我在抓杀人犯 我就是干这个的 | 
| [33:04] | Are you crazy? I’m gonna be late for dinner. | 你疯了吗 我晚饭要赶不上了 | 
| [33:06] | But you’re gonna be right on time for justice. | 但是你刚好能赶上审判 | 
| [33:10] | That’s right, Zayday Williams, I’m onto you, | 没错 扎丹·威廉姆斯 我盯上你了 | 
| [33:13] | and you are what us detectives call | 你就是我们侦探常说的 | 
| [33:15] | a person of extreme murderous interest. | 极端犯罪嫌疑人 | 
| [33:18] | Okay, first of all, no one says that, | 首先 根本没有这个说法 | 
| [33:20] | and also, you’re not a detective. | 其次 你也不是侦探 | 
| [33:22] | Tell it to the judge, ’cause you goin’ downtown. | 跟法官说去吧 我现在就带你去市区 | 
| [33:26] | What exactly do you think you found out? | 你到底觉得你发现了什么 | 
| [33:28] | Found out everything about you, little girl. | 我发现了你所有的秘密 小姑娘 | 
| [33:32] | I know you thought I was on your side | 我知道你以为我站在你这边 | 
| [33:34] | when you were sashaying around | 当你在贝莱尔 | 
| [33:35] | in that little fancy mansion in Bel Air, | 那座漂亮的小房子里搔首弄姿的时候 | 
| [33:37] | but I been onto you. | 然而我早就盯上你了 | 
| [33:40] | Exhibit “A.” | 一号证物 | 
| [33:42] | You plan on challenging Chanel for Kappa House president. | 你打算取代香奈儿做卡帕公馆的会长 | 
| [33:46] | And what better way to knock off the competition | 有什么办法比杀人 | 
| [33:49] | than murder in the first? | 更容易赢得竞选的呢 | 
| [33:52] | Exhibit “B.” | 二号证物 | 
| [33:54] | Oh, it’s just a CD from Best Buy. | 一张百思买公司的唱片 | 
| [33:57] | The same Best Buy where my good friend Shondell worked. | 正是我的好朋友尚戴儿工作的那个百思买 | 
| [34:00] | I was inside Kappa House when Shondell got murdered. | 尚戴儿被谋杀时我在卡帕公馆里待着呢 | 
| [34:03] | Which brings me to exhibit “C.” | 所以我又想到了三号证物 | 
| [34:05] | What if there’s more than one killer? | 也许凶手不止一个呢 | 
| [34:08] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 没错 没错 | 
| [34:09] | You and somebody else. | 你还有同谋 | 
| [34:11] | Now, that would really throw | 现在想想 你们当时 | 
| [34:12] | Secure Enforcement Solutions off the scent. | 还真把我们给糊弄住了 | 
| [34:15] | Yeah, while-while you were in the house, | 当你在公馆里的时候 | 
| [34:17] | your murderous cohort | 你的帮凶 | 
| [34:19] | was stabbing my friend Shondell in the face. | 刺穿了我朋友尚戴儿的脸 | 
| [34:22] | And while you were buried up to your neck in the backyard, | 当你在后院被埋起来时 | 
| [34:25] | your accomplice mowed off a deaf girl’s head. | 你的同谋割掉了一个聋女的头 | 
| [34:28] | Drops the mic. | 分析完毕 | 
| [34:30] | This is insane. | 你疯了吧 | 
| [34:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [34:32] | What’s insane are your tweets to the executive producer | 真正疯狂的 是你给热播电视剧 | 
| [34:37] | of the hit TV show How to Get Away With Murder. | 《逍遥法外》的制片人发的推特 | 
| [34:41] | Exhibit “D.” | 四号证物 | 
| [34:43] | Six months ago, you tweeted: | 六个月前 你发了条推文 | 
| [34:45] | “@shondarhimes | “@珊达·瑞姆斯 | 
| [34:46] | if Annalise Keating really wanted to get away with murder | 如果安娜丽丝·基廷真想逍遥法外 | 
| [34:50] | she’d find a partner and work as a team! | 那她首先得找个同伙 组织团队作案 | 
| [34:53] | #cahoots.” | 标签 同谋” | 
| [34:55] | That’s not evidence. | 那算什么证据 | 
| [34:56] | I just like the show! | 我只是喜欢那部剧 | 
| [34:57] | – #cahoots! – Okay. You know what? | -标签 同谋 -好了 你知道吗 | 
| [35:00] | I’m gonna use the hand | 我要用那只 | 
| [35:00] | you forgot to handcuff and call 911. | 你忘了铐起来的手报警了 | 
| [35:04] | Well, you might want to call | 当你看完五号证物 | 
| [35:05] | defense attorney Alan Dershowitz | 你也许会想打给 | 
| [35:07] | when you see exhibit “E.” | 辩护律师亚伦·德萧维奇 | 
| [35:10] | See, you, Zayday Williams, | 你 扎丹·威廉姆斯 | 
| [35:13] | have a chainsaw under your bed. | 床底下有个电锯 | 
| [35:16] | Oh! What? | 怎么样 | 
| [35:19] | Super sleuth Denise Hemphill | 超级侦探迪尼斯·亨普希尔 | 
| [35:22] | found it. | 找到了它 | 
| [35:24] | I can explain that. | 这点我可以解释 | 
| [35:25] | Explain it to the D.A., soul sister! | 去跟地检官解释吧 黑妹 | 
| [35:27] | My grandmama sent me that chainsaw. | 那个电锯是外婆送我的 | 
| [35:29] | You say what now? | 你说啥 | 
| [35:30] | When they took away our tasers, | 我们的电击枪被没收以后 | 
| [35:31] | my grandmama sent me that chainsaw | 我外婆就送了我那把电锯 | 
| [35:33] | to keep under my bed for protection. | 放在床底防身 | 
| [35:34] | S… | 所以 | 
| [35:36] | so your grandmother gave you the chainsaw. | 这么说电锯是你外婆给你的 | 
| [35:38] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [35:39] | And I’d like it if you put it back right where you found it. | 而且我希望你把它放回原处 | 
| [35:41] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [35:42] | I… am gonna let you go. | 我 就先放过你 | 
| [35:46] | This time. | 这一次 | 
| [35:47] | But I’m warning you… | 但我警告你 | 
| [35:49] | I gots m’eye on you. | 我会盯着你的 | 
| [35:51] | You crazy as hell. | 你疯得不轻 | 
| [35:54] | I gots my eye on you! | 我会盯着你的 | 
| [35:59] | You were so right about salad, you know? | 你这个吃沙拉的主意特别好 | 
| [36:03] | It regulates the colon | 既有助于消化 | 
| [36:05] | and it’s not as stuffy as going out to dinner is. | 又不像出去吃晚餐那么乏味 | 
| [36:07] | It doesn’t scream “Date.” | 不是那么直白的约会 | 
| [36:09] | Well, mostly what keeps this from being a date | 其实 这不像约会的原因 | 
| [36:13] | is that there are three of us. | 是因为我们有三个人 | 
| [36:17] | Miss Caldwell and I are roomies now. | 我跟考德威尔小姐现在是室友 | 
| [36:19] | You’ll forgive me If I’m feeling a little overprotective. | 你得原谅我有点保护过度吧 | 
| [36:22] | Hey, I for one, am happy you tagged along. | 我很高兴你一直陪着我们 | 
| [36:26] | Plus, you brought all this fun dressing! | 而且你带来的酱汁太美味了 | 
| [36:28] | I’m loving this thousand island jam I got goin’ on. | 我爱死这瓶千岛酱了 | 
| [36:31] | Salad tastes like a big mac. | 沙拉有了它吃起来就像芝士通心粉 | 
| [36:44] | Too slow. | 动作太慢了 | 
| [36:53] | That’s better. | 有进步 | 
| [36:55] | Oh, gotta go. | 得走了 | 
| [37:06] | Where you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 | 
| [37:07] | My philosophy study group. | 我的哲学课学习小组 | 
| [37:08] | But what do you mean, “You guys”? | 还有 什么叫你们几个 | 
| [37:10] | I’m by myself. | 就我一个人去啊 | 
| [37:12] | But… where’s Gracie? | 格蕾丝呢 | 
| [37:13] | I thought she was upstairs with you. | 她不是跟你在楼上待着吗 | 
| [37:14] | I don’t know where she is, actually. | 我不知道她在哪里 | 
| [37:16] | The GPS said she was in this house! | 卫星定位显示她就在房子里啊 | 
| [37:18] | – Wait. You tracking her phone? – Yes. | -你还定位了她的手机 -是啊 | 
| [37:20] | I gotta know where she is at all times. | 我得知道她每天都在哪里 | 
| [37:22] | Okay, well, maybe she turned it off, | 也许她把手机关掉了 | 
| [37:23] | because serial killer or not, that’s a little creepy. | 因为不管有没有杀手 这都有点吓人了 | 
| [37:26] | I’m sorry, ladies, but I have to go find her. | 抱歉 女士们 但我得去找她 | 
| [37:29] | This was really great, though. | 不过晚餐很美味 | 
| [37:37] | Well, I am about ready to turn in. | 我准备上床睡觉了 | 
| [37:40] | What do you say? | 你呢 | 
| [37:42] | Let’s do it, roomie! | 一起吧 室友 | 
| [37:47] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [37:48] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [37:49] | Where are you? | 你去哪了 | 
| [37:50] | I’m, uh, I’m at the library. | 我在图书馆 | 
| [37:53] | I thought we promised | 你不是答应了我 | 
| [37:54] | you would never go anywhere alone. | 不会单独行动的吗 | 
| [37:56] | I’m not alone. | 我又不是一个人 | 
| [37:57] | There’s, like, a million people here. | 图书馆里到处都是人 | 
| [37:58] | Look, please don’t freak out. | 别一惊一乍的 | 
| [37:59] | I’ll be fine, okay? | 我不会有事的 | 
| [38:00] | I’ll let you know when I’m done. | 等我结束了我会告诉你的 | 
| [38:02] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [38:02] | Yeah, you call me when you’re done. | 弄完之后记得打给我 | 
| [38:03] | 终点站 加油站 | |
| [38:04] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [38:17] | Dean Munsch. That nightgown is amazing. | 蒙什教务长 这条睡裙太美了 | 
| [38:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:22] | Um, nighttime really is the only time | 晚上是唯一能让我 | 
| [38:24] | it’s socially acceptable to dress | 有合理的理由 | 
| [38:25] | like a 19th century homesteader, | 穿得像个19世纪的农场主的时刻 | 
| [38:27] | which is my favorite style of dress. | 这是我最喜欢的衣服款式 | 
| [38:30] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [38:31] | Good night! | 晚安 | 
| [38:40] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 | 
| [38:41] | I need to sleep | 我晚上睡觉 | 
| [38:43] | with a white noise machine on. | 得把白噪机打开 | 
| [38:45] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望你不介意 | 
| [38:46] | Oh! Sure! | 没问题 | 
| [38:47] | Go for it. | 打开吧 | 
| [39:05] | Hon, it’s a little… | 这也有点太… | 
| [39:07] | Hon, it’s a little loud. | 这有点太大声了 亲爱的 | 
| [39:10] | Is there any way to turn it down a bit!? | 有办法把声音调低点吗 | 
| [39:12] | No, I’m sorry. | 没办法 抱歉 | 
| [39:13] | There’s no volume control. | 没有音量控制键 | 
| [39:14] | That’s just how loud it is. | 它就是这么大声 | 
| [39:18] | And what… what are those noises? | 这又是什么声音 | 
| [39:21] | Those are whale distress calls. | 这是鲸鱼的求救信号 | 
| [39:24] | I find them very soothing. | 我觉得这种声音能让我入睡 | 
| [39:26] | Are there other noises that the machine can make? | 这个机器能放别的声音吗 | 
| [39:29] | Oh, sure! | 可以啊 | 
| [39:34] | There are, like, | 里面有 | 
| [39:35] | 500 different white noise settings. | 500种不同的白噪音 | 
| [39:39] | “Baboon attack.” | “狒狒攻击” | 
| [39:46] | “Catastrophically depressurized airplane cabin.” | “舱内气压急剧下降的飞机客舱” | 
| [39:55] | I don’t think I’m going to be able to sleep with all that noise! | 我觉得有这些声音我可睡不着 | 
| [39:58] | I’ll tell you what, we’ll compromise. | 我们都做出一点妥协吧 | 
| [40:00] | I’ll set the machine to “Slasher movie” | 我把声音调到”杀人狂电影” | 
| [40:03] | and we’ll leave it at that. | 就这样睡吧 | 
| [40:16] | Yep. You know what? | 算了 | 
| [40:17] | I actually think I’m gonna go ahead and… | 我觉得我要… | 
| [40:23] | I’m gonna sleep on the couch. | 我要去沙发上睡 | 
| [40:25] | Yeah, I think that would be best. | 那样最好了 | 
| [41:56] | No… No! | 不 不要 | 
| [42:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [42:13] | I think so. | 我没事 | 
| [42:15] | Girls, go! | 姑娘们 快逃 | 
| [42:15] | Get back to your room! Call 911! | 回房去 报警 | 
| [42:31] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [42:33] | What’s going on?! | 你还问发生什么事了 | 
| [42:34] | Didn’t you hear the screaming? | 你没听到我们尖叫吗 | 
| [42:36] | No! | 没有 | 
| [42:38] | I mean, yes, I heard screaming, | 我是听到尖叫了 | 
| [42:40] | but that’s because the white noise machine | 不过那是因为白噪机 | 
| [42:41] | was set to “Slasher movie.” | 正在播放”杀人狂电影” | 
| [42:43] | Seriously, what happened? | 到底出什么事了 | 
| [42:45] | The girls are all freaked out. | 女孩们都吓坏了 | 
| [42:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [42:50] | You’re not taking another step | 警察来之前 | 
| [42:52] | until the police arrive. | 你别想靠近我们一步 | 
| [42:55] | You’re the killer. | 你就是凶手 |