时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | As a doctor, you need to be prepared for anything: | 作为医生 你要对一切胸有成竹 |
[00:04] | Heart attacks, drug overdoses, gunshot wounds. | 心脏病 药物过量 枪伤 |
[00:07] | But one thing you can’t prepare for | 但有一样你无法应对 |
[00:09] | is what happens after you break up with a co-worker. | 就是跟同事分手的后果 |
[00:12] | – Watch where you’re walking! – You watch where you’re walking. | – 走路不长眼啊 – 你才走路不长眼 |
[00:16] | Don’t let her get the last word. | 不能让她占了上风 |
[00:18] | Just… You watch where you’re walking! | 就 是你走路不长眼 |
[00:20] | You watch where you’re walking! | 是你走路不长眼 |
[00:23] | Try as hard as you can to avoid them, | 再怎么努力避开她们 |
[00:26] | you’re bound to run into ’em one day. | 总有一天还是能撞上 |
[00:32] | And the next day. | 第二天也是 |
[00:37] | And the next day. | 第三天仍是 |
[00:41] | You don’t even play sports. | 你从来不运动啊 |
[00:42] | It so happens this helps me to relieve stress! | 碰巧这有助于缓解压力 |
[00:48] | Feel better? | 感觉好多了吗 |
[00:53] | I do now. | 现在的确好多了 |
[00:57] | – Girl problems? – How’d you know? | – 女孩子的问题 – 你怎么知道 |
[01:00] | You look like you got problems. You’re a girl. | 你看起来有问题 你是个女孩子 |
[01:03] | Hence, girl problems. Watch your nails. | 所以 女孩子的问题 小心你的手指头 |
[01:05] | I guess the only positive is that a hospital’s like one big family. | 我觉得唯一令人欣慰的是 医院像个大家庭 |
[01:09] | So if one relationship ends, | 所以一旦结束一段感情 |
[01:10] | there are always plenty of others around you can rely on. | 身边总还有很多人可以依靠 |
[01:13] | – Dr Cox, I was wondering… – I’d say you’re about a B-cup. | – Cox医生 我想知道 – 依我看你大约是B罩杯 |
[01:19] | At least they’re real. | 至少它们是真的 |
[01:21] | Yep, it’s a good place to heal. | 没错 这是个疗伤的好地方 |
[01:41] | Look, Mom, I gotta go. | 听着 妈妈 我得挂了 |
[01:46] | He did? Wow. | 真的吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah. All right. I love you too. Bye. | 嗯 好吧 我也爱你 再见 |
[01:56] | My high school teacher, Mr Peters, died. | 我的高中老师Peters先生去世了 |
[02:01] | – He was a great guy. – You OK? | – 他是个好人 – 你还好吧 |
[02:04] | Even though I see death all the time now, | 尽管我现在时刻都要面对死亡 |
[02:06] | I still react the exact same way as I did when I was a kid. | 我还是跟小时候的反应一模一样 |
[02:09] | Doin’ a lot better than Mr Peters. | 比Peters先生好多了 |
[02:12] | – Dude. – What’s up, newbie? | – 哥们儿 -怎么了 菜鸟 |
[02:14] | My mom called. My favourite high school teacher just died. | 我妈打电话说我高中时最喜欢的老师刚刚去世了 |
[02:17] | Yeah. The correct answer to that question is “Nothing, sir”. | 行了 这个问题的正确答案是”没事 长官” |
[02:20] | Oh my God. Would you look at this hellhole? | 天哪 看看这个鬼地方 |
[02:25] | If I have to see one more broken-down piece of equipment, | 如果再让我看到一台坏机器 |
[02:27] | one more gomer who is shuffled | 再让我碰到一个老糊涂 |
[02:30] | back and forth between some godforsaken home, | 被破养老院踢来踢去 |
[02:32] | one more patient who is denied treatment | 再让我遇到一个病人 |
[02:34] | because they got the wrong insurance, I… | 因为投错保险而被拒诊 我就 |
[02:38] | There are times when I’m all by myself I concentrate as hard as I can | 有好几次 我拼命集中注意力 |
[02:42] | to see if I can make myself catch on fire like the Human Torch. | 想试试自己能不能像火焰人一样燃烧 |
[02:45] | And mark my words, newbie, if I ever pull it off, | 记住我的话 菜鸟 如果哪天我练成了 |
[02:48] | I will be back here to destroy this place. | 我会回来把这个地方毁掉 |
[02:51] | I used to like the Silver Surfer. | 我以前喜欢银影侠 |
[02:53] | – Hang ten! Hang… – Get in here. | – 十趾吊 十趾 – 给我进来 |
[02:56] | I guess after a while you get used to Dr Cox’s rants. | 我觉得过一会儿你就会习惯Cox医生的胡言乱语了 |
[02:58] | And of course the lab tech is nowhere to be found, | 果然化验员又不知道死哪里去了 |
[03:01] | so I can’t get that tox screen I was looking for. | 所以我拿不到我要的毒理分析报告 |
[03:04] | What do you say we write him a friendly note? Shall we? | 咱们给他留个友爱的便条怎么样 |
[03:07] | “Dear | “亲爱的 |
[03:09] | incompetent | 没用的 |
[03:11] | dumb-ass.” | 傻鸟” |
[03:14] | The truth is, Dr Cox isn’t really angry, | 其实Cox医生并不是真生气 |
[03:17] | he’s just amusing himself. | 他只是在自娱自乐 |
[03:21] | OK. Maybe he’s a little angry. | 好吧 他可能真有点生气了 |
[03:26] | We didn’t need those. | 我们用不着那些 |
[03:29] | So, all done? | 所以 全砸了 |
[03:39] | He broke his pencil. | 他把铅笔弄断了 |
[03:45] | Turk, you’ll be happy you picked me to co-write this study. | Turk 你会庆幸选我一起写报告 |
[03:48] | Hell, yeah. I thought we’d start off by having a couple of beers. | 是啊 我以为我们会先喝几瓶啤酒呢 |
[03:52] | I got all the info I could find on peripheral vascular disease, | 我尽我所能搜集了周围性血管病变的资料 |
[03:56] | And I highlighted the passages and color-coded them | 划了重点 分类整理 |
[03:59] | to correspond with the outline in your packet. | 跟你的资料集里的提纲相一致 |
[04:01] | But I don’t have a packet. | 但是我并没有资料集啊 |
[04:03] | Look at that. Turk’s packet. | 瞧啊 Turk的资料集 |
[04:05] | – So you did this last night? – Yeah. | – 所以你昨晚就忙这个了 – 是啊 |
[04:08] | – Why? What’d you do? – Carla had to work, so I scarfed down | – 怎么了 那你忙什么了 – Carla要上班 |
[04:13] | a bunch of fast food and got back home at around seven o’clock. | 所以我随便吃了点快餐 7点钟左右到家 |
[04:16] | Then I went to the bathroom at about eight. I got outta there at 11:15. | 然后8点左右进浴室 11:15出来 |
[04:20] | It was a good night! | 一个美好的夜晚 |
[04:23] | I’m a nervous poo-er. | 我可是紧张得要命 |
[04:26] | You are not gonna believe what Dr Cox… | 你肯定不会相信 Cox医生 |
[04:30] | – It’s you. – Yeah. It’s me. | – 是你啊 – 对 是我 |
[04:33] | Could Turk have picked | Turk还能找到 |
[04:35] | anyone worse to be doing this project with? | 更糟糕的合作人选吗 |
[04:38] | If this is a peripheral vascular disease study, | 如果这是关于周围性血管病变的研究报告 |
[04:41] | then I find it essential to exclude all claudication patients not currently on pentoxifylline. | 那没有服用己酮可可碱的跛行病人就可先排除 |
[04:47] | What’re you lookin’ at? | 你看什么看 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna go to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[04:54] | Elliot, are you gonna go with him? | Elliot 你要跟他一起去吗 |
[04:58] | Too early for jokes? It’s good to know. | 还不能开玩笑 明白了 |
[05:01] | It’s good to know. | 明白了 |
[05:06] | Interesting. It isn’t often I’m paged by a nurse. | 真有意思 一般护士都不会呼叫我的 |
[05:10] | Matter of fact the last time was when… | 事实上上一次还是 |
[05:12] | What was her name? She hasn’t worked here since then. | 她叫什么来着 从那以后她就不在这上班了 |
[05:16] | Never mind. What can I do for you and your coma patient? | 不用介意 我能为你和你的昏迷病人做些什么 |
[05:19] | I came across Mr Rice’s advance directive, | 我偶然发现了Rice先生的事前声明 |
[05:21] | and he has a few requests he would like us to honour. | 有几项要求需要我们执行 |
[05:24] | Let’s see. Blinds open? That’s done. | 咱们瞧瞧 打开百叶窗 已经开了 |
[05:27] | Incense burning? | 焚香 |
[05:32] | Close enough. Glad you called. | 差不多了 很高兴你召唤我来 |
[05:35] | Dr Kelso, he also wants | Kelso医生 他还要 |
[05:37] | to hear Poison’s Talk Dirty to Me once a day. | 每天听一遍Poison的Talk Dirty to Me |
[05:40] | He wants to hear whose what? | 他要听谁的什么 |
[05:43] | Poison. It’s a heavy metal band. | Poison 是一支重金属乐队 |
[05:45] | Like Motley Crue and Winger. | 就像Motley Crue和Winger |
[05:48] | My son was a bit of a headbanger. | 我儿子是个摇头乐迷 |
[05:50] | I’ll get a tape deck in here… | 我去拿个录音机过来 |
[05:52] | Nurse Espinosa, that’s not necessary. | Espinosa护士 没有这个必要 |
[05:54] | – It’s just one song. – It starts out as just one song. | – 只要一首歌而已 – 开始只要一首歌 |
[05:58] | But then before you know it half of the hospital staff is running around | 但没等你反应过来医院一半的员工就忙于 |
[06:02] | piercing their genitalia and fornicating in the back of vans. | 给自己的小弟弟打洞然后在货车后面乱搞 |
[06:06] | Unless a family member shows up to enforce the directive, | 除非有家属出现 强迫我们执行 |
[06:09] | we really don’t have to do anything. | 我们真的不需要做什么 |
[06:11] | Now, will you do me a favour | 现在 就当帮我个忙 |
[06:14] | and just forget about it, sweetheart? | 忘了这件事好吗 甜心 |
[06:18] | Of course. | 当然好了 |
[06:20] | So do you think you can help me locate one of his family members? | 你觉得你能帮我找到他的家属吗 |
[06:23] | I guess I can try to locate one through | 我想我可以通过法律途径找到 |
[06:25] | some legal channels, but I’m really swamped. | 但我真的很忙 |
[06:28] | You know I love your worry lines. They’re so adorable. | 我喜欢你的抬头纹 真可爱 |
[06:31] | They’re like sexy little forehead smiles. | 就像你的性感小额头在微笑一样 |
[06:34] | Careful, I’ve been hurt before. | 小心点 我以前可是为爱受过伤的 |
[06:36] | You won’t believe what happened yesterday. | 你们不会相信昨天发生了什么 |
[06:39] | Dr Cox went ballistic and destroyed an entire lab room. | Cox医生发飙了 把整个实验室都砸了 |
[06:43] | Oh yeah. Broken computers, chairs through windows, shattered beakers. | 是真的 电脑都坏了 窗户被椅子砸穿了 烧杯全碎了 |
[06:48] | Beakers people beakers. How is this is not good gossip? | 烧杯啊各位 你们怎么都没反应 |
[06:51] | JD, he does this every year. And whatever you do, | JD 他每年都这样 无论你做什么 |
[06:55] | don’t get caught in his wake, because if you do he’s taking you down. | 别让他逮到你 不然你会死得很惨 |
[06:58] | Downtown. | 死翘翘 |
[07:01] | All the way? | 死透透 |
[07:08] | It’s OK, boy. Who is it? | 孩子别怕 谁啊 |
[07:14] | Listen up little piggy, you open up this | 听着小猪仔 要么你在三秒种内把门打开 |
[07:16] | door in the next three seconds or I will start huffing and puffing. | 要么我就把你的小屋吹个稀巴烂 |
[07:19] | But, Dr Cox, I… OK OK! | 可是Cox医生 我 好吧 |
[07:28] | Oh dear Lord, please tell me that’s not a onesie. | 哦天哪 别告诉我你穿的是连体睡衣 |
[07:30] | Look Dr Cox I’d invite you in… | Cox医生 我是想邀请您进来 |
[07:32] | – I’ve no interest in coming in. – Thank God. | – 我才不要进去呢 – 谢天谢地 |
[07:35] | We’re goin’ out. | 咱们一起出去 |
[07:39] | OK We can finish the synopsis for chapter four, | 我们能完成第四章的大纲 |
[07:42] | and process the Stegemann data if we pull an all-nighter. | 如果熬夜就能完成Stegemann的资料 |
[07:44] | This isn’t due for another month. | 这个不是应该下个月做吗 |
[07:46] | Yeah but if we finish one week early, | 是啊 但是如果我们提前一周完成 |
[07:48] | we can just sit back and play with fonts and margins. | 到时候轻松改改格式就好了 |
[07:51] | Look… | 哦 |
[07:53] | Tonight’s date night with Carla, and I got on special underwear. | 今晚我要跟Carla约会 我还穿了特别的内裤 |
[07:58] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:00] | Would you mind if I keep working? | 你不介意我继续用功吧 |
[08:03] | No, that works for me. | 不会的 我没问题 |
[08:07] | I’m wearing special underwear too. They’re invisible. | 我也穿了特别的内裤 隐形的 |
[08:12] | Yeah I get it Todd, I’m just kinda busy here. | 行了Todd 我现在很忙 |
[08:14] | No time for the Todd. | 没时间理Todd啊 |
[08:16] | All the project geeks are busy working tonight. | 今晚所有的书呆子都在用功 |
[08:19] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:21] | All the surgical interns picked a project geek from Medical | 所有外科实习生都从内科挑了一个书呆子 |
[08:25] | – to write our reports for us. – I’m not a geek. | – 帮自己写报告 – 我才不是书呆子 |
[08:28] | What’s that on your finger? | 你手指头上那个是什么 |
[08:30] | It’s a rubber thingy to help me turn the pages… | 一个橡胶的小玩意儿 这样我翻页就能 |
[08:34] | …quicker. | 更快 |
[08:37] | She said”rubber thingy”. | “橡胶的小玩意儿” |
[08:41] | Excuse me, nurse. I’m ready for my sponge bath. | 打扰下 护士 我准备好擦澡了 |
[08:45] | Oh sweetie I’m so sorry, I can’t. | 亲爱的不好意思 我不能去了 |
[08:47] | I gotta pick up a CD for this coma patient. | 我得去给那个昏迷的病人买张CD |
[08:49] | – But I’m wearing silk boxers. – Turk… | – 但是人家穿着丝绸内裤呢 – Turk |
[08:52] | The ones with the little dogs holding big money bags. | 上面还有拿着大钱袋的小狗狗 |
[08:55] | Sweetie, I love your money pants. | 亲爱的 我喜欢你的钱袋内裤 |
[08:57] | It’s just that I really feel somebody needs to take care of this guy. | 我真的觉得应该有人去照顾这个病人 |
[09:01] | How is it that you can blow me off and it makes you sexier? | 你打发我走的时候怎么反倒更性感了 |
[09:04] | – Cos you’re whipped. – I thought so. | – 因为你的灵魂被抽打了 – 我觉得也是 |
[09:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:13] | Minty. | 薄荷味的 |
[09:17] | OK so we’re here. What do you wanna talk about? | 你找我来想要聊什么 |
[09:19] | If you don’t toss that shot back, I’m gonna throw you | 如果你不把这杯一口干掉 我就把你扔到吧台上 |
[09:21] | up on the bar and make you sing the theme song from Endless Love. | 让你唱<无尽的爱>的主题曲 |
[09:30] | Yucky. | 真恶心 |
[09:31] | – Yucky? – Yucky. | – 恶心吗 – 恶心 |
[09:33] | My God I’m drinking with a mouseketeer. | 天哪 我在跟一只米老鼠喝酒 |
[09:36] | Two more. | 再来两杯 |
[09:38] | If you’re not gonna talk to me, | 如果你不跟我聊天 |
[09:40] | what’s the point of sitting alone in a bar? | 独自坐在酒吧有什么意义 |
[09:43] | You know, that’s a good point. It is. | 你说得对 |
[09:47] | Excuse me, ladies. Do you know | 打扰下 女士们 |
[09:49] | anybody who might like a couple of free drinks? | 谁想来几杯免费酒 |
[09:56] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好啊 女士们 |
[10:02] | Yes, it’s a onesie. | 没错 这是一件连体睡衣 |
[10:05] | Great news. I’m back for the night. | 好消息 我回来熬夜了 |
[10:08] | You know what? | 你知道么 |
[10:10] | The hell with you, Chris Turk. | 你去死吧 Chris Turk |
[10:15] | What the hell got into her? | 她这是抽什么疯 |
[10:16] | Wassup! | 怎么啦 |
[10:32] | Could you turn that off, please? | 把它关掉行吗 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | I thought I told you not to play that in the house… Hospital. | 我记得跟你说过不能在家 在这家医院里放这个 |
[10:41] | I’m just trying to do right by my patient. | 我只是想帮助我的病人 |
[10:44] | As of this moment, he is no longer your patient. | 从这一刻起 他不再是你的病人了 |
[10:47] | – Dr Kelso, you… – Young lady, | – Kelso医生 你 – 这位小姐 |
[10:49] | when I asked you to leave it alone, I wasn’t really asking you. | 我说过不让你管 这不是请求而是命令 |
[10:53] | It’s like when I ask the paperboy to avoid hitting my rose bushes. | 就像我不让报童碰我的玫瑰丛一样 |
[10:57] | I’m not leaving it up to him. I’m saying you damn well better do it | 可不是让他说了算 我说的你最好照做 |
[11:01] | or I’m going to forget to put the chain on Baxter. | 不然我就放家里的狗来咬你了 |
[11:03] | Now get on out of here and take that boom blaster with you! | 马上拿着你的鼓风机滚出去 |
[11:09] | My relationship with Jeremy | Jeremy跟我分手之前 |
[11:11] | was emotionally over long before he ended it. | 我们早就没有感情了 |
[11:13] | Then I graduated from college and met Ethan. | 然后我大学毕业 认识了Ethan |
[11:16] | You don’t say? | 是嘛 |
[11:20] | We had two good years and two bad years, but not all at once. | 我们俩头两年很好 后两年很糟 时好时坏 |
[11:23] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[11:27] | Look Dr Cox, don’t get me wrong. | Cox医生 别误会 |
[11:31] | Love getting drunk in my jammies just as much as the next guy, | 我和大伙一样喜欢穿着睡衣买醉 |
[11:34] | but it’s late, so… | 但是现在很晚了 所以 |
[11:36] | Thanks for coming out, newbie. | 谢谢你陪我出来 菜鸟 |
[11:39] | Hope this whole thing wasn’t too yucky for you. | 希望这些不会令你太恶心 |
[11:42] | Well you seem fine, so I’m… | 你好像没事了 所以我 |
[11:45] | I am not fine. | 我有事 |
[11:48] | Why do you think we’re | 不然你以为 |
[11:51] | out here at this bar at two in the morning? | 我半夜两点拉你来酒吧干嘛 |
[11:53] | Just so we can go in the urinal and piss on the ice? | 只是为了一起去小便池把尿撒在冰块上吗 |
[11:56] | I love to melt the middle. | 我喜欢融化正中间的 |
[11:58] | We’re out here because if I go home and go to sleep, | 我们来这是因为如果我现在回家睡觉 |
[12:00] | the only thing I’m gonna be able to think about is that | 我脑子里唯一的一件事就是 |
[12:03] | I gotta get up tomorrow morning and go back to that place. | 明早起床又得回到那个鬼地方 |
[12:06] | And you wanna know something? | 而且你想知道吗 |
[12:09] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[12:11] | Honest to God, I got nothing. I’m cooked. | 老实说 我什么都没有 我完蛋了 |
[12:24] | You owe me $53. | 你要付我53美元 |
[12:28] | I think I left my wallet in my other onesie. | 我想我的钱包忘在另一件睡衣里了 |
[12:38] | The bartender just let you skip out on the tab? | 酒保就那样让你逃单了 |
[12:40] | He said I could pay him back by giving him a complete physical, | 他说我可以给他做全套体检作为偿还 |
[12:43] | which is actually scary because I never mentioned I was a doctor. | 诡异的是我从来没提过我是医生 |
[12:46] | I warned you about getting caught up in Dr Cox’s wake. | 我警告过你别被Cox医生逮到 |
[12:49] | – Does he listen? – You’d think so with those ears. | – 但是他有听话吗 – 左耳进右耳出 |
[12:52] | Uncalled for, OK? | 没你的事 好吧 |
[12:54] | It’s different. He showed up at my place. | 这次不一样 他跑到我家 |
[12:57] | He showed up at my house before. | 他以前还跑到过我家啊 |
[12:58] | – Showed up at my mama’s on Mothers’ Day. – Ruined my wedding. | – 母亲节跑到我妈妈家 – 毁了我的婚礼 |
[13:01] | I know you think he’s gonna shake all this off and be fine, | 我知道你们一定觉得他会摆脱烦恼恢复正常 |
[13:05] | but I’m telling you I connected with the guy, | 但是跟你们讲我了解这个家伙 |
[13:07] | and there is no way in hell | 他绝对不可能 |
[13:08] | he’ll walk to this door with a big smile on his face. | 咧着嘴笑着走进这扇门 |
[13:10] | What do you say, sports fans? It’s a great day! | 你们说什么呢 球迷们 今天天气不错哦 |
[13:21] | Elliot, Todd has something to say to you. | Elliot Todd有话对你说 |
[13:24] | Todd Todd? | |
[13:26] | Turk never told me you were his project geek. | Turk从来没跟我说过你是他找来的书呆子 |
[13:29] | – And? – You look really hot eating that egg. | – 还有呢 – 你吃鸡蛋的样子太火辣了 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[13:37] | – OK? Are we? – No. | – 这样行了吗 – 不行 |
[13:43] | Look at me in the eyes and tell me I’m not a geek. | 看着我的眼睛说我不是书呆子 |
[13:45] | Come on. You still got that rubber thingy on your finger. | 得了吧 你手指头上还戴着那个橡胶小玩意儿呢 |
[13:48] | Eggs can be extremely slippery. | 鸡蛋非常滑啊 |
[13:54] | You scared the hell outta me. | 你吓死我了 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry. That always happens. | 不好意思 我经常这样 |
[13:58] | No one ever expects me to be anywhere. | 都没有人期待我的出现 |
[14:01] | Aw, Ted. | 噢 Ted |
[14:05] | She knows your name. | 她记得我的名字 |
[14:07] | So, I found your coma patient’s relative you were looking for. | 呃 我找到你要找的昏迷病人的亲属了 |
[14:11] | Thank you! Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:15] | Don’t let go. | 不要放开 |
[14:17] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没什么 |
[14:19] | I’ll acknowledge there have been occasions during my tenure… | 我承认在我任职期间有那么几次 |
[14:24] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[14:26] | Apologising to Franklyn for breaking his favourite microscope. | 向Franklyn道歉 我弄坏了他最爱的显微镜 |
[14:30] | You can’t just drag me out of the house in the mid night | 你不能半夜三更把我拽出家门 |
[14:31] | and cry on my shoulder then pretend nothing happened. | 靠在我的肩膀哭 然后又装得像什么都没发生 |
[14:33] | All right. First of all, Franklyn, there was no crying. | 等等 首先 Franklyn 我没哭 |
[14:37] | Say it. | 说一遍 |
[14:39] | – No crying. – Good boy. | – 你没哭 – 乖孩子 |
[14:41] | And you my little precious should give some thought | 而你呢我的小宝贝应该考虑 |
[14:43] | to purchasing some non-bunching panties. | 买几条不勒腰的内裤 |
[14:46] | They give you the extra support that you love so much | 给你你喜爱的额外支撑 |
[14:48] | while protecting against those offensive lines underneath your scrubs. | 而且还不会勒出那些恼人的游泳圈 |
[14:51] | – I get it. I’m a girl. | 我明白了 我是个女孩 |
[14:53] | – Franklyn, you heard it. Say it. | Franklyn 你听到了哦 说一遍 |
[14:54] | – He’s a girl. – Good boy. | – 他是个女孩 – 乖孩子 |
[14:57] | You can’t just go around and play with people’s emotions | 你不能因为一时兴起 |
[14:59] | cos you feel like it. | 就跑去玩弄别人的感情 |
[15:00] | OK, newbie, I’m now going to give you an opportunity | 好吧 菜鸟 现在给你个机会 |
[15:03] | to get the hell out of here before I grab you by your ankles | 滚出去 不然我就抓住你 |
[15:06] | and redecorate Franklyn’s lab. | 让你重新装修Franklyn的实验室 |
[15:09] | Please go. | 快走吧 |
[15:13] | We’re back. The clique is back together! | 我们回来了 恢复邦交正常化 |
[15:15] | That is what I’m talkin’ about. Shall we? | 我就说嘛 来吧 |
[15:19] | Let’s do this. | 一起来 |
[15:30] | OK. Let’s get back to work. | 好了 继续用功吧 |
[15:35] | But it’s gonna be different this time. | 但是这次不一样了 |
[15:37] | If we take a systematic approach, we’ll maximise our efficiency. | 我们让方法系统化 就能使效率最大化 |
[15:40] | I rented Red Dawn. | 我租了<红色黎明> |
[15:42] | Wolverines! | 狼人 |
[15:44] | Dr Kelso, this is Matthew Rice. | Kelso医生 这位是Matthew Rice |
[15:47] | He’s the proxy for his uncle’s living will. | 他是他叔叔的预立遗嘱的代理人 |
[15:50] | What a happy coincidence, | 多么令人开心啊 太巧了 |
[15:52] | you showing up out of the clear blue sky. | 你就像晴天霹雳一样出现了 |
[15:56] | – Oh, God. – You’re OK. | – 天哪 – 你没事的 |
[15:58] | So, exactly how much is my uncle leaving me? Can I ask that? | 呃 我叔叔到底留给我多少 我可以打听下吗 |
[16:01] | Oh no Mr Rice. This isn’t about his assets. | 不是这样的 Rice先生 不是关于他的财产 |
[16:04] | This is about executing his last living requests. | 是关于执行他的预先要求 |
[16:07] | So no money at all? | 所以根本没有钱 |
[16:10] | Not a dime, kiddo. | 一毛都没有 小子 |
[16:12] | I can’t tell you how glad we are | 我很高兴我们要停止 |
[16:15] | to put all this tomfoolery to rest. | 这个无聊的举动了 |
[16:17] | Once and for all. Cup of coffee, sport? | 最后一次了 要来杯咖啡吗 老兄 |
[16:24] | What happened? I blacked out. | 发生什么了 我晕过去了 |
[16:28] | When you rolled out of bed this morning, did you actually say to yourself, | 你今天早上起床的时候 是不是对自己说过 |
[16:32] | ”Hey! I think today would | 今天是个好日子 |
[16:34] | be a terrific day to commit hari-kari”? | 非常适合剖腹 |
[16:37] | because you realize that’s what you’re doing. | 因为你意识到现在就是在自杀吗 |
[16:39] | I just don’t think You deal with | 我只是觉得你处理问题的方式 |
[16:40] | problems the way emotionally healthy people do. | 跟情感健康的人不太一样 |
[16:42] | Well, hold on a second there, Rainbow. | 打住 小彩虹 |
[16:45] | This just off the news wire: You’re not licensed to comment | 下达最新通知 你没有资格品评 |
[16:48] | on how people deal with their emotions. | 他人处理情感问题的方式 |
[16:51] | – I beg to differ. – Well, at least I let mine go. You? | – 恕我不能苟同 – 至少我发泄了 你呢 |
[16:55] | If you ever were able to actually | 如果你能真正 |
[16:57] | release all the tensions that are bottled up inside of you, | 释放你内心的不安 |
[17:01] | what would that look like? How would that go? | 那是怎样的呢 你是怎么做的 |
[17:08] | How you like me now, bitch? | 现在你觉得怎样啊 贱人 |
[17:11] | Maybe I just don’t have anything bottled up. | 也许我的内心并没有什么不安 |
[17:16] | What happened to that school teacher you were prattling on about? | 那么你一直念叨的那个老师呢 |
[17:19] | – Passed away. – Crooksville. That’s what I thought. | – 去世了 – 入土为安了 我就知道 |
[17:23] | What was th first thing you did when you found out that he’d died? | 当你得知他去世了 你做的第一件事是什么 |
[17:26] | – I made a joke. – I sure hope it was a good one. | – 我讲了个笑话 – 希望是一个好笑的 |
[17:30] | I do because here’s the inside scoop. Life’s hard enough, | 因为有个独家内幕 人生已经够艰难了 |
[17:33] | and there’s no way you can survive in a dump like this | 你不可能在这个垃圾堆苟活下去 |
[17:36] | unless you find a way to get your emotions out. | 除非你找到了发泄情感的方式 |
[17:39] | Fact. | 这是事实 |
[17:41] | Well, I let my emotions out! I’ll show you some of this! | 我会发泄我的情感给你瞧瞧 |
[17:48] | Franklyn, I am so sorry. | Franklyn 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:53] | Wanna wear my stethoscope? | 想戴戴我的听诊器吗 |
[17:55] | The cool thing about this movie is that this could really happen. | 这部电影酷的地方就在于它可能真的发生 |
[18:00] | Which part? The Russians invading, | 哪一部分 俄罗斯入侵 |
[18:01] | or C Thomas Howell being a tough guy? | 还是C.Thomas Howell变身硬汉 |
[18:03] | Both. | 都有可能 |
[18:08] | Wolverines. Why is she always here? | 狼人 为什么她总在这 |
[18:12] | We’re working on my study. | 我们在搞研究呢 |
[18:14] | I’m so sick of this. I mean every time I come here I’m gonna see him. | 我受够了 每次来都能看见他 |
[18:17] | So just get someone else to do this stupid project with you. | 所以还是另找个地方跟你做这个破项目吧 |
[18:20] | Maybe the reason why I asked you to work with me | 也许我找你合作的原因 |
[18:23] | is because it would force you to see each other. | 就是迫使你俩见面 |
[18:26] | I don’t want to get back together with him. | 我才不要跟他复合 |
[18:28] | I’m not saying getting back together. You made a terrible couple. | 我不是说复合 你们俩根本不适合 |
[18:32] | It’s just that… I like you. You know? | 只是因为 我喜欢你 |
[18:35] | I think you’re a cool person. | 我觉得你是个很酷的人 |
[18:37] | It doesn’t matter what happened between me and JD. | 无论我和JD之间发生了什么 |
[18:40] | – You and I can still hang out. – No. | – 咱们俩还是可以做朋友 – 不 |
[18:43] | It can’t be that way, and you know it. | 不可能的 你知道 |
[18:46] | Cos that’s my best friend. | 因为他是我最好的朋友 |
[18:48] | So, either you can try and fix it, or… | 所以 要么你跟他重修旧好 要么 |
[18:58] | – This sucks. – Yeah. | – 这太糟糕了 – 是啊 |
[19:00] | *And baby we’ll be* | *宝贝我们将会* |
[19:03] | *At the drive-in* | *在汽车影院里* |
[19:07] | *In the old man’s Ford* | *在老男人的福特车中* |
[19:11] | *Behind the bushes* | *在灌木丛后* |
[19:16] | *Till I’m screaming for more* | *直到我叫喊着想要更多* |
[19:22] | *Down the basement* | *忘情地来到地下室* |
[19:26] | *Lock the cellar door* | *关上门* |
[19:30] | *And baby* | *宝贝* |
[19:33] | *Talk dirty to* | *尽情挑逗* |
[19:38] | *Me* | *我吧* |
[19:43] | – I love you. – What? | – 我爱你 – 什么 |
[19:45] | *You know that we’ll be* | *你知道我们将会* |
[19:48] | *At the drive-in…* | *在汽车影院里* |
[19:55] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢 |
[19:57] | This is a recommendation | 这是一个高中老师 |
[19:59] | letter from a high school teacher of mine. | 帮我写的推荐信 |
[20:01] | He’s actually | 其实他是 |
[20:03] | the reason I got into medicine. | 我选择学医的原因 |
[20:07] | And he died last week. | 他上周过世了 |
[20:09] | I’m so sorry, JD. | 我非常遗憾 JD |
[20:12] | I really am. | 真的 |
[20:19] | Do you wanna be alone? | 你要一个人呆着吗 |
[20:22] | No. | 不要 |
[20:23] | You wanna cry a little? | 你要哭一会儿吗 |
[20:27] | No. | 不要 |
[20:32] | Wanna go throw stuff off the roof like Letterman used to do? | 还要像Letterman那样从屋顶往下扔东西吗 |
[20:41] | You see, it’s the pudding that splatters the best, | 瞧啊 还是布丁摔得最棒 |
[20:45] | because it’s the pudding, | 因为它是布丁 |
[20:47] | and therefore I say let the pudding pop fall! | 所以让布丁摔个稀巴烂吧 |
[20:50] | – Who is that? Arsenio? – No. | – 你在模仿谁 Arsenio – 不是 |
[20:53] | I think everyone has their own way of releasing | 我想每个人都有释放 |
[20:56] | all the stuff that gets bottled up inside them. | 他们内心的方式 |
[20:58] | I guess it just took a good friend to help me find mine. | 我需要一个好朋友帮我找到我的方式 |
[21:01] | Dr Dorian, we’re ready for the finale. | Dorian医生 我们准备好大结局了 |
[21:04] | Thank you, Dr Reid. | 谢谢你 Reid医生 |
[21:06] | OK, guys. | 各位准备好了 |
[21:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:20] | It felt really good. | 感觉真好 |
[21:22] | Player. | 好队友 |
[21:34] | The horror. | 好恐怖 |