时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When you’re dating a woman | 当你跟一个 |
[00:04] | whose husband just died after two years in a coma, | 丈夫刚刚在长达两年的昏迷后去世的女人约会时 |
[00:06] | you can’t help but have doubts about the relationship. | 你会不由自主地对这段恋情产生怀疑 |
[00:09] | I guess all you can do is | 我猜你能做的就是 |
[00:10] | be a man and face those doubts head on. | 去像个男人一样直面这些疑虑 |
[00:12] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[00:14] | Eggs. | 鸡蛋 |
[00:17] | You know, one minute they’re bad for you, now everybody’s, | 人们刚说完鸡蛋各种不好 紧接着却又跑过来说 |
[00:19] | “You tried eggs? They’re great.” It’s crazy. | “你试过这鸡蛋了吗 它们好吃极了” 真矛盾 |
[00:22] | – Eggs. – You know what? Forget I asked. | – 鸡蛋嘛 – 这么着吧 当我没问 |
[00:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:26] | J.D., I really wanted tonight to be romantic. | J.D. 我真的希望跟你共度浪漫一夜 |
[00:29] | Sweetie, it is. | 亲爱的 没差啊 |
[00:31] | Now, exactly how much feeling | 呃 我要让这些绳子 |
[00:33] | am I supposed to lose in my extremities? | 绑得感觉多紧才合适啊 |
[00:36] | Just enough so it still hurts. | 紧到让你感到痛就行了 |
[00:41] | Still, things are going pretty well with me and Jamie. | 总之 我跟Jamie的关系和谐得不得了 |
[00:47] | Looks like rope burn to me. | 看起来像是绳子的勒痕 |
[00:49] | Oh, no, this is a rash from my new watch. | 噢 不是的 是我的新手表让我起了疹子 |
[00:52] | They didn’t tell me the band was made of… | 我之前不知道表带是用 |
[00:55] | Cat. | 猫做的 |
[00:56] | Elliot, check out these wedding dresses. | Elliot 来看看这几件婚纱 |
[01:01] | I’m so proud of you right now. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[01:03] | This is exactly like the dress I bought. | 这不就是我买的那件婚纱吗 |
[01:06] | I didn’t already buy a wedding dress. | 我可没说我买了婚纱 |
[01:08] | I’m not dating anybody, so that would be crazy, | 我连男朋友都没有 买婚纱不是发神经吗 |
[01:10] | whether it was half off or not. | 就算它打了对折也一样 |
[01:14] | Dude, there is not one good thing | 她为婚礼计划的那些美事儿 |
[01:16] | about her planning a wedding I can’t afford. | 没有一样是我负担得起的 |
[01:18] | Turk, I know it’s silly, and I know it’s only for one day, | Turk 虽然这些听起来挺傻 而且婚礼只有一天 |
[01:21] | but ever since I was a little girl | 但我从小 |
[01:23] | all I wanted to do was have a big, beautiful wedding. | 就梦想自己能有一个盛大又美好的婚礼 |
[01:26] | Baby, what’s the name of that designer you love so much? | 亲爱的 你喜欢的那个设计师叫什么来着 |
[01:28] | She made that gown? Vera? | 就是做婚纱的那个 Vera什么来着 |
[01:31] | Wang Wang. | |
[01:33] | Oh, my god. You’re the only two doctors | 老天啊 全天下只有你们两个医生 |
[01:34] | immature enough to laugh at the name Vera Wang. | 会幼稚到嘲笑Vera Wang的名字了 |
[01:37] | – Hello. – Go ahead. | – 你们好 – 加入他们的嘲笑队伍去吧 |
[01:40] | What? Vera Wang makes very beautiful gowns. | 什么 Vera Wang设计的婚纱美极了 |
[01:42] | Plus, her last name is a very funny word for penis. | 而且她的姓还有小鸡鸡的意思 多好玩 |
[01:45] | Who’s with me? Air-five. | 谁跟我想法一样 隔空击掌 |
[01:52] | – Shorts, huh? – Yeah. | – 穿上短裤了啊 – 没错 |
[01:54] | I don’t get to wear shorts cos I’m a lowly janitor? | 难道我作为一个下等的杂工就不能穿短裤了吗 |
[01:57] | – I didn’t say lowly. – So now I’m a janitor? | – 我可没说你下等 – 所以你的意思是我是杂工咯 |
[02:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:01] | – Have you been drinking? – I’m not drunk. | – 你喝酒了吗 – 我可没醉 |
[02:04] | I love your shorts. I wish I had a pair just like them. | 我喜欢你的短裤 巴不得自己也有一条 |
[02:08] | OK, Mr. Westfeld, the angioplasty went well. | 好了Westfeld先生 血管修复术的效果不错 |
[02:11] | But here’s the thing. It is on you, partner. | 但是 现在可就全看你自己了 伙计 |
[02:14] | You gotta start watching what you eat | 你要开始注意饮食 |
[02:15] | so that we can kick this thing in the ass, ok? | 这样才能顺利战胜病魔 好吗 |
[02:18] | – It’s on you, partner. – Oh, gosh, Shannon. | – 全看你自己了 伙计 – 哦天呐 Shannon |
[02:21] | Thank you so much for | 真是多谢你 |
[02:22] | clarifying my point by repeating it word for word. | 靠鹦鹉学舌来阐明我的意思 |
[02:25] | And now, in a reciprocal gesture, | 那么 礼尚往来 |
[02:27] | am I included in the planning of your coming-out party? | 你的”出来”派对有没有邀请我呀 |
[02:31] | Is that a gay joke? | 这是一个基佬笑话吗 |
[02:31] | 沙龙舞 19世纪的一种舞蹈 其中的Coming-out party是庆祝女子成年的舞会 | |
[02:31] | No, it’s a cotillion joke. | 不 这是个沙龙舞笑话 |
[02:33] | My God, Newbie, it’s been two furiously frustrating years. | 老天 菜鸟 过了这让人如此心塞的两年 |
[02:37] | How is it possible that you still don’t get me? | 你怎么还是搞不懂我的笑点 |
[02:40] | I would never compare you to the gays. | 我是不会把你与同性恋相比的 |
[02:42] | I like the gays. | 因为我喜欢同性恋 |
[02:43] | I like their music. | 我喜欢他们的音乐 |
[02:44] | I like their sense of style. | 我喜欢他们的着装品味 |
[02:45] | I especially like what they’ve done with Halloween. | 我还特别喜欢他们在万圣夜搞的那些玩意 |
[02:47] | But our thing is that you’re a little girl. | 但我们现在的问题是 你是个小姑娘 |
[02:51] | That’s who you are. But that’s really not fair… | 事实如此 但这么说对小女孩儿也不公平 |
[02:53] | Man, once Dr Cox gets on a roll, | 老天 Cox医生一开始长篇大论 |
[02:55] | there’s nothing that can derail him. | 那就啥都堵不住他的口了 |
[02:57] | My mom died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[03:01] | Except that. | 除了这个 |
[03:21] | Thank you all for coming. I know you’re busy. | 谢谢你们过来 我知道你们都很忙 |
[03:23] | The toughest part about working in a hospital is that | 在医院工作最糟心的一点 |
[03:25] | no matter what else is going on in your life, | 就是无论你的生活中发生了什么 |
[03:27] | you have to dive right back into the middle of things. | 你都得重新投入到忙碌中去 |
[03:32] | So anyway, you said you like mine and… | 你之前说你喜欢我那条 |
[03:34] | I had the wife whip up a pair of your own! | 我就催老婆赶紧给你做了一条 |
[03:36] | – You like ’em? – Do I like ’em? | – 你喜欢吗 – 你觉得呢 |
[03:39] | The other day I was asking myself, | 我那天还在问自己 |
[03:41] | how can I display my package | 我该怎么性感又专业地 |
[03:42] | in a way that’s both alluring and professional? | 展现自己的胯下雄风呢 |
[03:44] | Well, there’s your answer. | 这么看来 你很爱穿嘛 |
[03:51] | To be young and in shorts. | 既年轻又穿着短裤啥的 |
[03:55] | – Are you ready for bed? – Oh, I’m ready. | – 你准备好上床了吗 – 准备好了 |
[03:58] | A lot can change in a week. | 一个星期能改变很多事 |
[04:01] | Scoot. Can you hand my mouth guard to me? | 让个地儿 能把我的护齿器拿过来吗 |
[04:06] | Uh, ew. | 呃 有点恶心哦 |
[04:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:13] | JD, if things have fizzled that much, | JD 如果你俩有问题了 |
[04:14] | I mean, I could scout her out for you. | 我可以帮你探查下她的底细 |
[04:15] | Try to, figure out the problem. | 帮你找找问题所在 |
[04:17] | Things haven’t fizzled, alright? | 我俩好着呢 |
[04:18] | Last night, we made ice cubes out of orange juice. | 昨晚我们还一起做橙汁冰块来着 |
[04:20] | So, step off. | 少操点心吧 |
[04:21] | OK, gang, before we begin, | 好了 大伙 正式开始之前 |
[04:24] | Dr Kelso wants me to remind you | Kelso医生让我嘱咐你们 |
[04:26] | of the legal ramifications | 有好些法律上的不良后果 |
[04:28] | of all your teensy snafus. | 都是你们平时不经意的小疏忽造成的 |
[04:31] | Teensy snafus? | 不经意的小疏忽 |
[04:33] | Good God, Ted. | 老天 Ted |
[04:34] | It’s not a Dr Seuss story. | 你以为这是苏斯博士在给小孩子讲故事吗 |
[04:38] | Now, listen up, nametags. | 给我听好了 张三李四们 |
[04:40] | Over 50 per cent of our lawsuits can be traced back | 我们收到的起诉中 有超过50% |
[04:43] | to poor patient-doctor communication. | 都是由医患沟通不畅导致的 |
[04:45] | To that end, if any of you | 因此 如果你们当中有谁 |
[04:47] | still feel the need to flap your babble holes, | 还装傻犯二搞不懂 |
[04:49] | you will be joining me | 就必须参加我新开的 |
[04:50] | in my new daily seminar on doctor-patient relations. | 每日医患关系培训班 |
[04:54] | My first invitee will be Dr Murphy, | Murphy医生 你是第一个受邀者 |
[04:56] | whom I recently overheard telling someone, | 之前我听到你不知在跟谁说 |
[04:58] | “Stop bleeding, stop bleeding, oh, God, please stop bleeding.” | “别出血了 别出血了 哦老天 拜托别出血了” |
[05:01] | It was a gusher. | 当时都血溅三尺了啊 |
[05:03] | Next catastrophe. | 成事不足败事有余 |
[05:05] | Idiots. | 一群白痴 |
[05:06] | I hate him so much. | 我恨死他了 |
[05:09] | Save it for our weekend bike ride. | 化仇恨为周末骑单车的力量吧 |
[05:15] | Dr. Cox, would you like to try one of my world-famous devilled eggs? | Cox医生 要不要试试看我这举世无双的芥末蛋 |
[05:18] | No, thank you, I’ve already had diarrhoea. | 不了 谢谢 我已经得了腹泻了 |
[05:20] | Carla, I just wanted to see how you’re… | Carla 我只是想来看看你 |
[05:25] | It’s always tough when you have to bury your own mom, isn’t it? | 送生母入土是件很沉重的事 对吧 |
[05:32] | What was your mother’s funeral like? | 你妈妈的葬礼是怎么样的 |
[05:34] | Wouldn’t know, skipped it. | 不知道 我错过了 |
[05:35] | My aunt told my father it was very moving. | 据我小姨对我爸说 葬礼很感人 |
[05:41] | Gosh. | 老天 |
[05:46] | Wow, the past and the present. | 哇 新人遇旧人 |
[05:48] | Whenever I see two beautiful women that | 每当我看到与我有过肌肤之亲的 |
[05:50] | I’ve been intimate with talking to each other, | 两个美女面对面聊天 |
[05:51] | I always have the same fantasy. | 我脑海中都会浮现这样的画面 |
[05:54] | C’mon, ladies. | 就像这样 姑娘们 |
[05:55] | It’s right hand, left hand, shoulder pop, jump. | 举右手 抬左手 抖肩膀 跳起来 |
[05:58] | Right hand, left hand, shoulder pop, jump. | 举右手 抬左手 抖肩膀 跳起来 |
[06:15] | What are you two talking about? | 你俩在聊啥呢 |
[06:16] | Not the Rerun Dance. | 别脑补我俩跳Rerun舞的画面 |
[06:17] | I tell her way too much. | 我向她暴露得太多了 |
[06:19] | You left some stuff at my apartment. | 你忘了点东西在我家 |
[06:21] | – Thanks. – See ya. | – 谢谢 – 回头见 |
[06:25] | Wanna know why things with Jamie are so lamey? | 想知道Jamie的态度为啥这么差吗 |
[06:27] | We’re doing fine. | 我们好着呢 |
[06:28] | Please. She’s clearing you out of her apartment. | 拜托 人家都要把你扫地出门了 |
[06:30] | Wrong. She just came by | 大错特错 她刚才过来一趟 |
[06:31] | because she knows today at work I need my… | 是因为她知道 我今天上班会用到我的 |
[06:34] | squash goggles. | 壁球护目镜 |
[06:36] | I have to saw something later. | 我待会儿得锯点东西 |
[06:38] | She’s a drama queen, JD. | 她可是个小题大做的大小姐 JD |
[06:40] | When her husband was in a coma, | 之前她老公还是昏迷状态 |
[06:41] | it was all like taboo and exciting, | 你俩只能偷食禁果 |
[06:43] | but now that it’s OK for the two of you to be together, | 现在你们能光明正大地在一起了 |
[06:45] | the relationship’s got no snap. | 你们之间就没有当初的刺激了 |
[06:48] | It’s got no crackle. | 没有新鲜感了 |
[06:50] | JD, it’s got no pop. | JD 这样就没有火花了 |
[06:53] | I know, because I’m a drama queen, too. | 我懂她 因为我也是个大小姐 |
[06:56] | Well, Jamie’s not like you, OK? | Jamie才不像你呢 |
[07:00] | No pop! | 没有火花了 |
[07:04] | Nine pounds in a week? Let me ask you a quick question. | 一周重了九磅 我来问你个小问题 |
[07:08] | Are you trying to make my head explode? | 你是不是想气炸我啊 |
[07:10] | Because you have no idea just how frustrating it is | 你知道我有多沮丧吗 |
[07:13] | working your ass off trying to inflate | 累死累活地在别人阻塞的动脉里 |
[07:16] | a tiny little balloon inside someone’s clogged artery | 用巨小一只气球进行扩张 |
[07:19] | and all that person has to do, really, is, I don’t know, | 而那人要做的其实不过就是 比如说 |
[07:22] | go for a walk in the morning or choke down a fresh green salad | 每天早晨散个步 多吃蔬菜沙拉之类的就好吧 |
[07:25] | and you come back here looking like that. | 可是你却以这个死样子回来见我 |
[07:28] | And I know. Here I am, supposed to be Dr Give-A-Crap. | 我知道 我应该是关心体贴送温暖 |
[07:31] | You wanna know the God’s honest truth? | 但你想听句实话吗 |
[07:33] | This is a fact. You are what you eat. | 告诉你吧 你的身体是你吃出来的 |
[07:36] | You clearly went out and devoured a big fat guy, didn’t ya? | 而你显然把自己活活吃成了个大胖子 不是吗 |
[07:41] | See, Dr Cox, this is the sort of hostile behaviour | 我之前说什么来着 Cox医生 你这种恶语相向的态度 |
[07:45] | that can cause us legal difficulty. | 就很可能给我们带来法律上的麻烦 |
[07:48] | Ted, I just might rip that tie off your neck | Ted 我巴不得把你的领带从脖子上扯下来 |
[07:51] | and jam it down your oesophagus. | 然后把它捅进你的食管里 |
[07:53] | I think you proved at Nurse Roberts’ | 在Roberts护士的地上泳池派对时 |
[07:55] | above-ground pool party that that doesn’t solve anything. | 你应该已经明白 这种威胁解决不了任何事情 |
[07:58] | Dammit, Perry, you can’t just go around | 该死 Perry 你不能就这么 |
[08:00] | browbeating nut jobs and bullying fatties. | 到处找茬儿 欺负胖子 |
[08:02] | Well, I’m not a resident, | 我又不是住院医生 |
[08:03] | so I’m not going to your lame-ass doctor-patient seminar | 我可不想听你的脑残医患关系培训课 |
[08:06] | so in essence there, Big Bob, | 就这么着了 Bob老兄 |
[08:08] | there’s really nothing you can do to me at all, is there? | 你根本奈何不了我 对不对呀 |
[08:13] | Hello, class. My name is Dr Perry Cox. | 同学们好 我是Perry Cox医生 |
[08:17] | I’m going to be your teacher. | 我将会是你们的老师 |
[08:19] | No. No. No. | 放下 放下 放下 |
[08:37] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[08:38] | Great. What are you doing home so early? | 好极了 你怎么这么早就回来了 |
[08:41] | I just came to check on you. | 只是想回来看看你 |
[08:43] | You looking at pictures? | 你在看照片吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:49] | I know she was old. | 我知道她老了 |
[08:52] | Still, she was my best friend. | 但她依旧是我最好的朋友 |
[08:56] | I mean, what are you supposed to do without your mom? | 妈妈走了你该怎么活呢 |
[09:02] | You can let your man fill a little bit of the hole she left. | 你可以让你的男人填补些她的空缺 |
[09:07] | She would like that. | 妈妈会高兴看到这样的 |
[09:12] | – Baby, she hated me. – Yeah, she did. | – 亲爱的 她可不喜欢我 – 喔 的确 |
[09:19] | – Holy sh… – Shh… Calm down. | – 我了个大 – 嘘 淡定 |
[09:22] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我并不想吓着你 |
[09:23] | Why are we whispering? | 为什么要这样低声说话 |
[09:24] | I wanted to see if you would whisper | 因为我想看看你会不会 |
[09:26] | because I whispered. | 学着我低声说话 |
[09:27] | I think I would. | 我觉得我会的 |
[09:29] | Anyway, what’s the deal? | 随便了 你是怎么回事儿 |
[09:30] | We’re shorts buddies today. You saw the schedule. | 今天是短裤兄弟日 你也看到日程表了 |
[09:33] | Monday, Tuesday, shorts, Wednesday, we wash ’em, | 周一周二穿短裤 周三洗短裤 |
[09:35] | Thursday, Friday, shorts. Weekend, optional. | 周四周五穿短裤 周末服装自选 |
[09:37] | I’ll be wearing shorts. | 不过我还是会选短裤的 |
[09:38] | I know, I was gonna wear them, | 我知道 我本来要穿的 |
[09:40] | but someone stole ’em in my locker. | 但是有人从我的柜子里把短裤偷走了 |
[09:42] | – What? – Yes. | – 什么 – 就是这样 |
[09:43] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[09:45] | As a doctor, you get good at thinking on your feet. | 作为一名医生 你的脑子会转得很快 |
[09:47] | I was able to protect the janitor’s feelings. | 这样一来 我就不会伤到管理员的感情 |
[09:49] | Plus, he totally bought it. | 而且 他也相信了我的借口 |
[10:01] | This burger’s really meaty. | 这个汉堡特有肉味儿 |
[10:05] | I’m serious. You can really taste all the meat. | 我说真的 你能真正吃出肉的香味 |
[10:08] | Yeah. You know, I’m actually gonna go put my sweats on. | 哦 我得去换上我的运动服了 |
[10:11] | You’re wearing sweats. | 你现在不就穿着吗 |
[10:12] | You know what, I gotta get up kinda early, | 我明天得早起 |
[10:14] | so maybe you should crash at your place tonight. | 所以今晚你就睡自己家好了 |
[10:17] | She probably does have to get up early. So just be cool. | 她也许真要早起呢 别疑神疑鬼的 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. It was a total accident, I just… | 对不起 这真的是个意外 我刚刚 |
[10:24] | Don’t lie to me. I asked you to go, | 别骗我了 我让你走 |
[10:26] | so you punched through my coffee table, didn’t you? | 所以你就故意锤烂我的咖啡桌 对不对 |
[10:29] | Oh, my God, she does want drama. | 我的天 她果真是小题大做 |
[10:31] | Sometimes you make me so crazy. | 有时候 你真的让我难以自拔 |
[10:36] | Come here, I’ll take care of you. | 过来 我帮你看看 |
[10:40] | This is totally normal. | 这也是习以为常的事了 |
[10:41] | In relationships you have to roll with the punches. | 谈恋爱 就得逆来顺受嘛 |
[10:45] | Even the ones you don’t see coming. | 虽然有时候你并没意识到自己正这么做 |
[10:47] | Carla, if there were anything I could do to make you feel better, | Carla 如果有什么能让你好受些的事 |
[10:50] | I’d do it. | 我保证做到 |
[10:55] | Let’s get married now. | 咱们现在就结婚吧 |
[11:02] | She wants to get married now? | 她居然说要现在结婚 |
[11:03] | She says it’s romantic to be spontaneous. | 她说顺其自然才最浪漫 |
[11:05] | Wow, that is romantic. | 哇 真浪漫呀 |
[11:07] | So how pregnant is she? | 她怀孕几个月了 |
[11:09] | She’s not pregnant. | 谁说她怀孕了 |
[11:10] | Man, I was getting really psyched for this whole wedding, man | 我为整个婚礼正激动无比呢 伙计 |
[11:13] | The dancing, the band. | 舞池啦 乐队啦 |
[11:14] | You woulda hooked up with Carla’s sister. | 你还能勾搭上Carla的姐妹 |
[11:16] | Really? Which one? | 真的吗 哪一个 |
[11:17] | – The drunkest one. – Nice! | – 醉得最厉害的那个 – 好耶 |
[11:18] | Plus now there’s no bachelor party; and you being the best man, | 再说 现在也没单身派对了 你是伴郎了 |
[11:21] | I know you would’ve hooked it up. | 我打包票你能泡到手 |
[11:24] | All right, guys, let’s make it happen. | 来吧 伙计们 我们动起来 |
[11:40] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[11:44] | It would’ve been awesome. | 一定会棒的不得了的 |
[11:46] | I’m having a hard time getting excited about all of this. | 我对这事儿可兴奋不起来 |
[11:48] | You know what I mean? | 你懂吗 |
[11:49] | Well you work here, so I guess | 既然你是这儿的员工 |
[11:51] | we could do the whole ceremony for about 40 bucks. | 那整个仪式只要40块就好 |
[11:54] | Praise Jesus! | 赞美主啊 |
[11:55] | As for my relationship, | 至于我跟我的小女友 |
[11:56] | I was doing anything I could | 我不得不用尽一切办法 |
[11:57] | to keep the drama alive. | 时刻开启闹剧模式 |
[11:59] | Look, Jamie and I are gonna be together, | 听着 我就是要跟Jamie在一起 |
[12:01] | and I don’t care what you think, Mom. | 你说什么都没用 妈 |
[12:05] | Because I don’t want salad, that’s why. | 我就是不想吃沙拉 你管我啊 |
[12:09] | Look, Jamie and I will be together. I don’t care what you think, Dad. | 听着 我就是要跟Jamie在一起 你说什么都没用 爸 |
[12:16] | I’m warning you, stop eyeballing my woman. | 我警告你 别盯着老子的女人看 |
[12:19] | Actually, JD, I think it was that guy. | 这个 JD 我觉得看我的是那个人 |
[12:22] | No, it was definitely that guy. | 不 我确定就是这个人 |
[12:25] | Unfortunately, I was running out of ideas. | 糟糕的是 我的点子快用完了 |
[12:27] | So how’s the drama queen doing? | 我们的大小姐怎么样了 |
[12:29] | I don’t know, how are you? | 我不知道 你好吗 |
[12:32] | Why can’t you admit I’m right? | 你为什么就不肯承认我说的对呢 |
[12:34] | Because you’re not right. | 因为你说的不对啊 |
[12:36] | No pop. | 没有火花了 |
[12:40] | What the hell was that all about? | 这又是搞什么鬼 |
[12:42] | I wouldn’t stoop this low for drama. | 我才不会在这种时候还忍辱胡闹呢 |
[12:44] | Well, we used to be a couple. | 我们以前好过 |
[12:46] | Now you’re in the picture, guess who wants me back? | 现在咱俩在一起了 猜猜谁想把我追回去 |
[12:48] | – Fine, I’d stoop. – She better watch it. | – 好吧 忍就忍了 – 她最好注意点儿 |
[12:51] | Lester, honey, I don’t want you using the stove on your own. | Lester 亲爱的 我可不希望你单独操作电炉 |
[12:55] | Nurse, I asked for an extra pillow an hour ago. | 护士 我一个小时前要的枕头怎么还没拿过来 |
[12:57] | I’m talking to my husband. | 我在跟我老公打电话呢 |
[12:58] | So why don’t you get your own damn pillow? | 你有这闲工夫干嘛不自己去拿 |
[13:02] | What? | 干嘛 |
[13:03] | And they stuck you in here for that? | 就因为这 他们就把你抓过来了 |
[13:05] | I apologised to the old man. | 我跟那老家伙道歉了 |
[13:06] | Anybody can have a bad day. Shoot. | 每个人都有心情不好的时候嘛 真是的 |
[13:09] | And what about you there, Beavis? | 那你是什么情况 Beavis |
[13:11] | Oh, uh… | 呃 |
[13:13] | You know, doctor, I’m getting a little tired of the sexual innuendo. | 医生 我真的对你的挑逗没有兴致 |
[13:18] | In your endo. | 性致(在你里面) |
[13:20] | That’s great stuff. | 不赖嘛 |
[13:23] | Ted, why don’t you be a sport and get us started? | Ted 不如你来为我们起个头吧 |
[13:29] | – People, we’re here today… – Snore. | – 同志们 我们今天聚集一堂 – 困了 |
[13:32] | New idea. We are all gonna clam up for an hour | 新想法 每个人给我保持沉默一小时 |
[13:35] | so I can get some shuteye. | 我好睡觉 |
[13:36] | – Oh, and nervous guy? – Yes, Dr Cox? | – 噢 那个紧张小子 – 什么事 Cox医生 |
[13:39] | If I were you, I’d go ahead and swallow that entire mouthful of baby carrots. | 我要是你 就会马上把嘴里的小胡萝卜咽下去 |
[13:42] | Because if I hear you make even one more damn crunch, | 因为如果我再听到一点该死的嘎吱声 |
[13:45] | I’ll use the remain of the carrots in that bag | 我就用你袋子里剩下的胡萝卜 |
[13:47] | to make you completely airtight, son. | 把你的出气孔全塞上 |
[13:57] | – Hey, Jamie. – Hey, slut. | – 嘿 Jamie – 嘿 荡妇 |
[14:01] | I can totally explain why Jamie said that. | 我来告诉你Jamie为啥这么叫你吧 |
[14:04] | You know how Turk always says, | 你知道Turk喜欢跟别人打招呼说 |
[14:05] | “Hey, player.” When he means, “Hey, buddy.” | “嘿 花花公子” 而不是”嘿 伙计” |
[14:07] | Well Jamie’s from Cincinnati | Jamie是辛辛那提人 |
[14:09] | and in Cincinnati they say “Hey, slut.” | 他们那儿打招呼都是”嘿 荡妇” |
[14:13] | Neat. | 原来如此 |
[14:14] | Turk, are you sure you’re happy we’re doing this? | Truk 你确定这些是你想要的吗 |
[14:17] | Are you kidding? It’s my ideal wedding. | 还用说吗 这就是我理想中的婚礼呀 |
[14:19] | It’s cheap, there’s no hassle, | 既便宜又简单 |
[14:21] | plus you said you’d call my mom | 而且你还答应打电话给我妈 |
[14:22] | and explain why she wasn’t invited. | 解释为什么我们没邀请她 |
[14:24] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没答应呢 |
[14:26] | – What’s in it for me? – This. | – 我有啥好处 – 这个 |
[14:30] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[14:32] | Give me the phone. I’ll call her right now. | 把手机给我 我现在就给她打电话 |
[14:36] | You are such a mama’s boy. | 你还真是个乖儿子 |
[14:37] | Please. Dial Mommy. | 说啥呢 呼叫 妈咪 |
[14:40] | Dammit, Perry, you’re there to teach. | 闹毛线啊 Perry 叫你去是让你教他们 |
[14:43] | If I wanted somebody to lay around and do nothing, | 如果我只是要个人去躺着啥也不做 |
[14:45] | I would’ve wheeled in a corpse, | 我不如直接推进去个尸体 |
[14:47] | or my housekeeper, Rosalba. | 或者我的管家Rosalba |
[14:49] | Captain Clip-On. Did you go ahead and tattle on me? | 小跟班先生 是你告的密吧 |
[14:53] | Oh, please, with the shocked look. | 哦 拜托 表情那么惊讶干什么 |
[14:55] | Newsflash, I’m sterile. | 插播新闻 我失去生育能力了 |
[14:59] | I mean, gutless. | 我是指 我不再有种了 |
[15:02] | My guys swim in circles. | 我的小伙计们现在只能绕圈游 |
[15:06] | I think it’s the bike riding. | 我觉得肯定是自行车骑太多惹的祸 |
[15:12] | – Hey, Elliot. – Hey, slut! | – 嘿 Elliot – 嘿 荡妇 |
[15:15] | – Excuse me? – Carla! | – 你说什么 – Carla |
[15:17] | Could you give me and Elliot a second? I got to talk to her privately. | 能让我俩单独聊聊吗 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Hey, I just wanted to say you were right about Jamie. | 我想说 你对Jamie的评价是正确的 |
[15:25] | And what does Jamie think you’re doing over here? | 那Jamie对你怎么看 |
[15:28] | Asking me not to show up at my apartment drunk, naked, and crying. | 让我不要边哭边裸奔着回到公寓里 |
[15:30] | You know what’s weird? I really like this girl, | 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 我真心喜欢这女孩 |
[15:34] | but I’m not sure I can keep it going | 但我不知道 如果不做戏 |
[15:35] | without all the drama. | 我们的关系还能否继续下去 |
[15:37] | You have to gamble that once the drama’s gone, | 你得赌一把 即使不做戏 |
[15:39] | there’s still gonna be something there. | 你们还有真情在 |
[15:41] | If not, it’s her loss. | 万一没有 那是她的损失 |
[15:43] | Still, if it helps… | 最后 再帮你一把 |
[15:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | OK, here we go. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[15:53] | When hospital employees fail to communicate with patients, | 如果医院的职工未与病患进行良好沟通 |
[15:56] | there are ethical and legal ramifications | 便有可能会给医生带来法律纠纷 |
[15:57] | that lead to financial hardship and personal grievances against… | 并导致一系列财政上的困难 还会恶化 |
[16:02] | …doctors. | 医患关系 |
[16:04] | Dr Cox, this is useless. | Cox医生 你这没用啊 |
[16:05] | I thought we were going to learn something. | 我还以为我们来这儿能学到东西呢 |
[16:08] | Barbie? Why did they toss you in here? | 芭比 你怎么也被他们抓来了 |
[16:10] | They didn’t. I’m auditing. | 他们没逼我来 我是来旁听的 |
[16:16] | Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. Fine. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[16:18] | If you wanna know the real skinny. | 如果你们真想学点什么行业规范 |
[16:19] | If you wanna be good doctors and nurses, | 如果你们真想成为好医生 好护士 |
[16:21] | you’d damn sure better get ready to get in trouble a lot, | 那你们最好给我做好惹麻烦的准备 |
[16:24] | because patients are stupid and they are really scared. | 因为那些病人很笨 而且他们真的很害怕 |
[16:28] | Some of them need you to hold their hands, and you should. | 有些人需要你们握住他们的手 请你照做 |
[16:31] | Others need you to kick their asses, and you should do that too. | 还有些人需要你们狠狠教训一通 请你们也照做 |
[16:34] | But it really all just comes down | 但最重要的 |
[16:35] | to whether or not you have the guts to say | 是你是否有这个勇气说出来那些 |
[16:37] | just exactly what you know in your heart | 真切又发自内心的话 |
[16:38] | of hearts you really should say. … | 和需要坦白交代的话 |
[16:42] | So, Ted, how’s Professor Cox doing? | 好了Ted Cox教授上课咋样呀 |
[16:46] | Excellent, sir. | 一级棒 先生 |
[16:49] | You know what else? | 知道我还有什么要说的吗 |
[16:51] | – I quit. – No, you don’t. | – 我不干了 – 别瞎说 |
[16:53] | Well, I’m leaving early today. | 那我今天要早点下班 |
[16:54] | No, you’re coming back to my office and doing busy work. | 不行 你回我办公室工作 有好多事要做 |
[16:57] | Fine, but I’m getting a soda first. | 好吧 不过我要先喝罐汽水 |
[16:59] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[17:14] | – Doctor… – Janitor. | – 医生 – 清洁工 |
[17:18] | – What’s that smell? – I don’t know. | – 啥味儿啊 – 不知道 |
[17:20] | Although it smells a little bit like the truth. | 闻起来像是真相的味道 |
[17:24] | My poor wife slaved over these. | 我可怜的老婆一针一线缝了这条裤子 |
[17:28] | She just cut off a pair of scrubs and hemmed the bottom. | 她不过是剪了点毛边 还扦了个裤腿 |
[17:31] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[17:32] | What’s the big deal? | 你问我有什么大不了的 |
[17:33] | Well the good Lord didn’t bless my wife with all ten fingers. | 万能的主未能赐我老婆一双完美的巧手 |
[17:36] | She’s only got pointer and thumb-pinky. | 她只有食指 大拇指 和小拇指 |
[17:40] | Look, I’m sorry, OK, for so many things. | 听着 我很抱歉 要为很多事道歉 |
[17:45] | But I’m a doctor. I can’t really wear shorts to work. | 但我是个医生 我真不能穿着短裤上班 |
[17:48] | – You can’t wear shorts to work? – Nope. | – 你不能穿短裤上班 – 不能 |
[17:51] | – You can’t wear shorts to work? – Not allowed. | – 你不能穿短裤上班 – 规定不允许 |
[17:57] | Thanks. What’s up with the man-thong? | 谢了 这男用丁字裤是怎么回事 |
[18:01] | Oh, nothing, I’m just trying to mend some fences. | 哦 没什么 只是为了改善我和某人的关系 |
[18:05] | So do you think Elliot’s somewhere right now, | 你说说 Elliot现在会不会躲在哪儿 |
[18:07] | crying her eyes out? | 哭瞎她的双眼呢 |
[18:09] | Oh, without a doubt. | 哦 这很可能啊 |
[18:11] | But not about me. Well, I… | 不过不是为我哭 其实吧 |
[18:15] | I kinda made all that stuff up. | 这一切都是我编的 |
[18:18] | It just seems like you and I only really click | 似乎咱俩相处顺利的时候 |
[18:20] | when something crazy’s going on. | 就是各种闹剧上演的时候 |
[18:24] | And I guess I realize | 我自己应该也明白了 |
[18:25] | I don’t really wanna be in a relationship like that. | 我想要的感情并不是这样的 |
[18:28] | – Is that an ultimatum? – No, Jamie. | – 这是最后通牒吗 – 不 Jamie |
[18:31] | No, it’s not an ultimatum. It’s just something to think about. | 不 这不是最后通牒 只是希望你好好想想 |
[18:37] | Oh, shoot, I gotta go. | 哦 该死 我得走了 |
[18:42] | – You guys are having problems? – Yeah. | – 你俩闹矛盾了 – 嗯 |
[18:47] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉来晚了 |
[18:50] | Well, it’s just not a wedding | 看来一场像样的婚礼 |
[18:51] | without a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader, is it? | 可少不了一名达拉斯牛仔拉拉队长 对吧 |
[18:54] | Are you ready, sweetie? | 你准备好了吗 亲爱的 |
[18:55] | Since the day I met you. | 从我遇见你那天起就准备好了 |
[18:57] | Sometimes it takes a priest | 有时候 你需要一个神父 |
[18:58] | to keep you from making a big mistake. | 才能防止自己犯下大错 |
[19:00] | Christopher, before we begin, remind me of the bride’s name. | Christopher 仪式开始之前 新娘的名字再告诉我一遍 |
[19:04] | Carla Carla. | |
[19:09] | I know it’s silly and it’s only for one day, | 虽然这些听起来挺傻 而且婚礼只有一天 |
[19:12] | but since I was a little girl, | 但我从小 |
[19:13] | all I wanted to do was have a big, beautiful wedding. | 就梦想自己能有一个盛大又美好的婚礼 |
[19:16] | – Baby, you don’t wanna do this. – What? | – 宝贝 这不是你想要的 – 什么 |
[19:20] | Look, since your mother passed, | 自从你母亲过世后 |
[19:21] | you’ve probably been feeling lonely | 你大概一直感到很孤单 |
[19:23] | and like you don’t have any family. | 觉得自己没有家人可以依靠 |
[19:25] | But I’m your family now, | 但现在我就是你的家人了 |
[19:25] | whether we do it like this | 咱们的婚礼可以是像现在一样简陋 |
[19:27] | or we wait and do it like you’ve always wanted to. | 也可以像你梦想中的一样盛大 |
[19:29] | What do you think? | 你怎么说 |
[19:35] | Holy cow, talk about your gigantic time wasters. | 有没有搞错 有些人就是专门浪费别人的时间 |
[19:39] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[19:40] | Come on. Lighten up, slut! | 别这样 开心点嘛 荡妇 |
[19:43] | What now? | 你说什么 |
[19:45] | I think relationships can | 我认为一段感情 |
[19:46] | be defined by big moments that don’t happen. | 能在未发生的重大时刻中得到体现 |
[19:53] | Or by the little ones that do. | 也能在一些小细节中显露 |
[19:56] | That’s the stuff. | 就是这个味儿 |
[19:59] | But once you get past the drama | 抛开了做戏的外壳 |
[20:01] | it’s actually pretty simple. | 你会发现这一切其实很简单 |
[20:09] | All we have to do is whatever it takes to make her happy. | 你需要做的 就是倾其所有 换她一笑 |
[20:15] | 4,606… | 4606美元 |
[20:18] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 没问题 – 太好了 |