时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Look, Carol, I know you think | 听着 Carol 我知道你觉得自己 |
[00:05] | you look dashing in your navy blue scrubs, | 穿着海军蓝护服很漂亮 |
[00:07] | but I can’t deal with the fact | 但我不能忍的是 |
[00:08] | that I walk into the front door of this place | 从我一进门 |
[00:10] | and I find you standing there taaaalking at me. | 你就和我说得没完没了 |
[00:12] | All I said was “Good morning”. | 我只说了句”早上好”啊 |
[00:14] | Exactly! And who in God’s name wants to hear that every day?! | 就是这句啊 我的老天 谁想天天听这句话啊 |
[00:17] | “Good morning.” In the immortal words of Daffy Duck: | “早上好” 用达菲鸭常说的话来说就是 |
[00:17] | Daffy Duck 达菲鸭 乐一通动画系列里出现的 一个虚构卡通人物 自私 爱出风头和经常闯祸的角色 | |
[00:21] | I demand that you shoot me now. | 求你现在杀了我吧 |
[00:23] | If only. | 再好不过 |
[00:25] | I couldn’t help but think two things. | 我不停地在想两件事 |
[00:27] | First, I do look stunning in these navy scrubs — | 第一 我穿着海军蓝护服真的很帅 |
[00:30] | I mean, come on, who wants a taste? | 你看 是不是秀色可餐呢 |
[00:31] | Second, everyone’s day begins differently around here. | 第二 每个人迎接新一天的方式很不同 |
[00:36] | The surgeons for instance are the most superstitious bunch. | 比如外科医生是最迷信的群体 |
[00:38] | So they always start their mornings | 所以他们总是先来个很古怪的 |
[00:39] | with an oddly homo-erotic ass slap… | 同性恋式拍屁股 |
[00:42] | Dude! Too deep! | 天 太深了 |
[00:44] | …and then their own personal good luck rituals. | 接着就是各自开启好运气的仪式 |
[00:54] | Ohhh, where’s my lucky Tabasco ‘do-rag!? | 我的幸运辣椒仔头巾去哪了 |
[00:57] | Why don’t you just use Power Rangers? | 你为毛不用超级战队的呢 |
[00:59] | How are Power Rangers as lucky as Tabasco? | 超级战队怎么比得上辣椒仔幸运 |
[01:02] | You remember when communications with Zordon went down | 你还记得恐龙战队和金刚战队失联 |
[01:02] | Zordon <金刚战士>美国真人动作儿童电视剧 Megazord 儿童电视剧<恐龙战队> | |
[01:03] | and the Megazord was destroyed? | 然后被摧毁了吗 |
[01:05] | How did I miss that episode? | 我怎么会错过那集的 |
[01:06] | Ohh, that’s right — I was making love to a woman. | 哦对了 那时正和妞嘿咻呢 |
[01:11] | Power Rangers, hoooaaa! | 超级战队 哇哇哇 |
[01:14] | All you can really hope is that nothing bites you on the ass. | 你真正能祈祷的是别惹上麻烦 |
[01:17] | Gaby, you all set for your bone marrow transplant today? | Gaby 准备好做骨髓移植手术了吗 |
[01:20] | I’m scared. I wanted to bring my stuffed pink doggie with me, | 我好怕 我想把我的粉色毛绒小狗带过来 |
[01:23] | but Mean Nurse says I can’t. | 但刻薄护士说不行 |
[01:25] | Well, I promise you you’ll have it. | 我保证你会拿到的 |
[01:28] | Honestly, Mean Nurse, why would you say that? | 刻薄护士啊 你为啥这么说 |
[01:32] | Because she lost her stuffed pink doggie two days ago. | 因为她两天前刚把她的粉色毛绒小狗弄丢了 |
[01:36] | Frick! | 我靠 |
[01:42] | Since I been wearing that Tabasco ‘do-rag, | 自从戴了辣椒仔头巾 |
[01:44] | my surgery record’s like 23 and 0. | 我的23个病患手术后一个都没事 |
[01:46] | Are you counting the boil you lanced yesterday? | 算上昨天你切的疖子吗 |
[01:49] | Question: Did he die? Answer: No, he did not. | 问题来了 他死了没 答案是没有 |
[01:51] | The point is, I gotta stick with whatever’s hot. | 重点是 不论多棘手(性感)我都得坚持 |
[01:53] | Like last month, it was not wearing any underwear. | 比如上个月 有个病人没穿内裤 |
[01:55] | So why don’t you just take off your underwear? | 那你为啥不脱掉你的内裤 |
[01:58] | That’s what I keep telling him! | 我一直这么和他说的 |
[01:59] | Todd knows about the underwear thing? | Todd知道内裤这事 |
[02:01] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:04] | Oh, yeah. | 哥当然知道 |
[02:07] | Look, the ‘do-rag still has the juice, okay? | 听着 那头巾有灵气的好吗 |
[02:09] | I mean, can you imagine what could happen without it? | 我不敢想没有它会发生什么 |
[02:12] | I can’t find any kind of obstruction! | 我找不到任何梗阻物 |
[02:14] | Keep looking. It must be there! | 继续找 肯定在那 |
[02:21] | I felt it! | 我感觉到了 |
[02:26] | Powerful, tiny fists…. | 有力的小拳头 |
[02:29] | Hm! | 嗯 |
[02:30] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[02:49] | Some people say everything comes down to luck…. | 有人说凡事都靠运气 |
[02:52] | I need my lucky ‘do-rag! | 我需要我的幸运头巾 |
[02:54] | What I believe is that the most minor event — | 我相信 至微之事 |
[02:57] | even a butterfly flapping its wings — | 哪怕是蝴蝶扇动一下翅膀 |
[02:59] | can affect everything. | 也会影响全局 |
[03:09] | Hillside landing. | 山坡降落 |
[03:11] | Because once that seemingly insignificant event happens… | 因为看似不起眼的小事一旦发生 |
[03:14] | What is wrong with you!? | 你们什么毛病啊 |
[03:16] | Baby, I wasn’t looking at her lovelies. Okay? | 宝贝 我不在看她的胸胸 |
[03:19] | I was looking at the butterfly that just happened to | 我看的是那只刚好 |
[03:21] | land on her lovelies. And who could blame it? | 停在她胸胸上的蝴蝶 能怪它吗 |
[03:23] | There they are, all snuggly and safe and whatnot…. | 那儿那么舒适安全 |
[03:28] | …It sets everything else in motion. | 一切都随之改变 |
[03:31] | Uncomfortable! | 不好喽 |
[03:39] | Okay, who do I kill? | 好吧 我该打谁 |
[03:41] | She did it! | 是她做的 |
[03:44] | Man, I don’t wanna clean this up! | 我可不想收拾这烂摊子 |
[03:46] | Well, then, I think you picked the wrong day to be the janitor. | 好吧 那我想你今天不适合做清洁工 |
[03:50] | Janitor? Could you help me find | 清洁工 你能帮我找找 |
[03:52] | a little girl’s pink stuffed doggie? | 一个小女孩的粉色毛绒小狗吗 |
[03:53] | I would love to, Darlin’, but I’m a little bit busy right now. | 我很乐意 但是现在我有点忙啊 |
[03:57] | And insignificant events can lead to significant events. | 微小之事促成重大之事 |
[04:00] | Like me being on time and Dr. Cox being late for a change. | 像我准时到班 而Cox医生却迟到了 |
[04:03] | Where the hell is Dr. Cox? | Cox医生死哪儿去了 |
[04:04] | His shift started four minutes ago! | 他应该在4分钟前换班的 |
[04:07] | Uh-oh. You’ve gotta cover for him. | 啊噢 你得帮他打掩护 |
[04:24] | Have to learn to play the banjo. | 学弹班卓琴去了 |
[04:26] | Dammit, son, are you listening to me? | 该死 你在听我说吗 |
[04:27] | Yes, sir! | 听着呢 先生 |
[04:28] | And buy a banjo. | 还要买个班卓琴 |
[04:30] | Hey, fellas. What’d I miss? | 嘿伙计 我错过啥了吗 |
[04:32] | And here he is! | 他来了 |
[04:34] | Goodness gracious. | 我的天啊 |
[04:34] | Suddenly I’m getting the most intense headache. | 突然我就头痛欲裂 |
[04:37] | Lemme see if this relieves the pain. | 我看看这样会不会好一些 |
[04:40] | Better. Worse. Better. Worse. | 时好时坏 反反复复 |
[04:43] | I could do this all day! | 我可以一整天都这样 |
[04:44] | You know, Perry, since Dr. Dorian was on time | Perry啊 Dorian医生很守时 |
[04:46] | and you were busy in the break room coming up | 你却在休息室瞎忙活了半天 |
[04:47] | with that hilarious “Better-worse” Bit, | 还胡扯头痛”时好时坏”什么的 |
[04:49] | maybe you should answer to him all day. | 不如让他来负责吧 |
[04:52] | Uh, Dr. Kelso? That’s my pen. | 呃Kelso医生 那是我的笔 |
[04:55] | Nice grab. | 接得好 |
[04:56] | Well, I’m a lefty. | 我是左撇子 |
[04:57] | You know, my head’s probably going to melt | 大概我脑子发昏了才会这么说 |
[04:59] | when I say this but Kelso’s idea wasn’t half bad. | 不过Kelso的想法很不错 |
[05:02] | Letting you run this place for a day | 让你负责一天 |
[05:04] | would be a great educational experience. | 会是很棒的学习经历 |
[05:06] | And, come on, let’s face facts — the training bra’s | 来吧 面对现实 大显身手吧 |
[05:08] | got to come off eventually. So, it’s your show, Debbie. | 实习最终会顺利结束的 Debbie |
[05:13] | Is this moment just the way you always pictured it? | 这是你梦寐以求的时刻吗 |
[05:18] | It’s your show, Debbie. | 大显身手吧 Debbie |
[05:19] | Is this moment just like you always pictured? | 这是你梦寐以求的时刻吗 |
[05:24] | Stupid homemade dolls…. | 傻逼的手工娃娃 |
[05:28] | It’s a little bigger…? | 这有点过了 |
[05:29] | Ehhhhh. | 唉唉唉 |
[05:30] | Turk, I just got off of a 12-hour shift. | Turk 我刚轮完12小时的班 |
[05:33] | I’m starving and I have yet to take a single bathroom break — | 我要饿死了 而且我还没上厕所 |
[05:36] | which, by the way, is why I’m dancing a little — | 因此我跳了跳促进排泄 |
[05:38] | and you want me to run home, | 然后你就要我跑回家 |
[05:39] | search through your nasties, | 找你那恶心的幸运头巾 |
[05:40] | and bring back your lucky ‘do-rag? | 再给你带过来吗 |
[05:41] | And if you could be back in twenty minutes | 如果你能在20分钟内赶回 |
[05:43] | that’d be great. | 那最好不过了 |
[05:44] | Nurse Espinosa, your shift ended nine minutes ago. | Espinosa护士 你9分钟前就下班了 |
[05:46] | How is it that your time card isn’t punched out? | 为毛还没打卡 |
[05:48] | Well, sir, I– | 先生 我 |
[05:49] | Dr. Kelso, how is it that you had an ambulance | Kelso医生 为了不错过预定时间 |
[05:52] | take you to your dinner reservation last night just so you wouldn’t lose it? | 昨晚你让救护车送你去吃晚餐了 |
[05:56] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:57] | Because I’m the “Homeboy” You screamed at to get my | 因为你在街上朝着我 |
[05:59] | “Ghettomobile” Off the road. | 大叫 给我滚开 |
[06:06] | Turk! I don’t need you to fight my battles for me. | Turk 我不需要你为我打口水战 |
[06:09] | It makes me look like I can’t defend myself! | 搞得我无法自辩一样 |
[06:11] | You’re absolutely right, baby. | 宝贝 你说的太对了 |
[06:13] | And I apologize! Remember! ‘Do-rag! | 我向你道歉 别忘了幸运头巾 |
[06:24] | Huh! | 哈 |
[06:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:31] | Hey, it’s Elliot. What are you doing? | 嘿 我是Elliot 你在干嘛 |
[06:34] | Nothing disgusting. | 非恶心之事 |
[06:36] | I can’t find that girl’s little pink doggie anywhere. | 我哪都找不到女孩的粉色小狗 |
[06:39] | I got a pink doggie for you — but it is not little. | 我有个粉色狗 但不是小狗 |
[06:42] | Okay, if you show me your penis, I’m gonna take it away from you. | 好 如果你给我露老二 休怪我切下来 |
[06:45] | Cool. | 爽快 |
[06:47] | Yeah, that was Todd. | 对 是Todd |
[06:49] | Don’t worry about the doggie. I’ll be right there. | 不要担心小狗的事 我马上就到 |
[06:58] | Basically, I’ve had nausea and stomach pains for a couple of days now. | 这几天我一直犯恶心和胃痛 |
[07:01] | Mr. Strauss, I don’t wanna tell you how to live your life, | Strauss先生 我不想对你的生活指指点点 |
[07:03] | but maybe you should avoid eating sushi from the Gas ‘n’ Go. | 不过也许你不该吃加油站的寿司 |
[07:07] | It came free with the fill-up! What am I supposed to do, | 加满油免费送的 我能怎么办 |
[07:09] | just throw it away? | 直接扔掉吗 |
[07:10] | Yes. Yes, you are. Fortunately, though, your vitals are normal, | 就要那样 幸亏生命迹象显示正常 |
[07:14] | so we’ll check back with you in a little while. | 我们过会儿再给你检查 |
[07:17] | Sounds to me like a G.I. Bleed. | 我觉得是胃出血 |
[07:19] | Sounds to me like angina. | 我觉得是心绞痛 |
[07:20] | Look, Newbie, if you leave this hospital knowing only one thing — | 菜鸟 如果你在离开医院前能学到一点东西 |
[07:24] | and, God save me, it seems like there’s a pretty good chance | 那么这是个绝佳机会 |
[07:26] | that just might happen — let that one thing be this: | 让你涨点知识 |
[07:29] | that medicine is a collaborative effort. | 医学讲究协作 |
[07:31] | And that means that your opinion is just as important as mine. | 这意味着你我的意见同样重要 |
[07:34] | So, let’s see if you got the gobstoppers to take the lead. | 所以 让我瞧瞧你是否有良好的领导能力 |
[07:38] | Be me! | 像我一样 |
[07:40] | Come on…you can do this. | 加油 你行的 |
[07:42] | Navy scrubs! Navy scrubs! Navy scrubs! | 海军蓝护服万岁 海军蓝护服万岁 |
[07:45] | Hhhheeeere’s the deal, Eleanor: | 我是这么想的 Eleanor |
[07:48] | We’re gonna go ahead and get a full work-up on this guy. | 我们先给这货做个全身检查 |
[07:50] | So, while I drop an NG tube and do a gastric lavage, | 我去拿鼻胃管做洗胃 |
[07:53] | why don’t you go ahead and get an order on EKG with cardio biomarkers. | 你去预定一个带心脏生物标志物的心电图室 |
[07:57] | If you need to know where those are, | 如果你要问它们在哪 |
[07:58] | they’re on page 37 of the Ann Taylor catalog — | 它们在Ann Taylor女装目录的37页 |
[08:01] | right next to that salmon cable-knit sweater | 旁边就是你朝思暮想 |
[08:03] | you’ve wanted for so long but haven’t had the courage to order… | 但没有勇气下单的鲑鱼毛衣 |
[08:06] | ’cause you’re worried the weave’s so thin, | 因为你怕织线太薄 |
[08:08] | your nipples might just go ahead | 乳头可能会撑破 |
[08:09] | and peek their little pink selves through. | 粉色小点会自己露出来 |
[08:12] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Cox. | 对不 Cox医生 |
[08:17] | Dr. Cox… | Cox医生 |
[08:19] | Oh, I-I-I’m sorry. Here I was in my own little world, | 哦对不起 刚刚我陶醉在 |
[08:22] | talking to myself and dreaming about candy bracelets. | 小世界里自言自语 梦着糖果手镯 |
[08:25] | I don’t like candy bracelets. | 我不喜欢糖果手镯 |
[08:26] | I love them! | 我爱死糖果手镯了 |
[08:28] | Now you gotta grab that elevator. | 现在你得去乘电梯 |
[08:29] | But not without giving him his patented shoulder bump! | 不要忘记来一记他的专属撞肩 |
[08:33] | Good day. | 祝你好运 |
[08:34] | Ow! | 好痛 |
[08:37] | How you like me now? | 喜欢现在的我吗 |
[08:43] | Hey, you find your pink doggie yet? | 嘿 找到粉色小狗了吗 |
[08:45] | Nope. But I had the pleasure of meeting Helen, the laundry room lady. | 没 但我很高兴遇到了洗衣房的Helen |
[08:48] | Oh, I think I know her! Does she have blonde hair? | 哦 我认识她 金发的那个吗 |
[08:50] | No. | 不是 |
[08:50] | Brown hair? | 棕色头发 |
[08:51] | Y-nuh-uh. | 也不是 |
[08:51] | No hair! | 没头发那个 |
[08:52] | That’s the one. | 就是她 |
[08:53] | Yeah, that’s from the dryers. | 对啦 烘干机那边的 |
[08:54] | Hey! You know, the janitor’s still downstairs. | 嘿 清洁工还在楼下 |
[08:56] | Why don’t we just check his custodial closet? | 不如我们去看看他的工作间 |
[09:14] | Hey. You’re not welcome here. | 喂 你们不该来这 |
[09:16] | ‘Sup. | 怎么啦 |
[09:18] | Randall?! | Randall你怎么在这 |
[09:19] | Just got the job, brah. | 我刚做这工作 |
[09:21] | So that’s why he’s been back in my dreams…. | 怪不得我又梦到他了 |
[09:24] | Beat it. | 快滚 |
[09:25] | Gotta go. | 这就走 |
[09:31] | Did you bring my lucky ‘do-rag? | 我的幸运头巾带来了吗 |
[09:34] | Why don’t you wear the fluffy puppies ‘do-rag | 干嘛不戴我给你买的大斋节用的 |
[09:36] | that I got you for Lent? | 毛绒狗狗头巾 |
[09:37] | Baby, I hate to tell you this, but the fluffy puppies? | 宝贝啊 我不想告诉你的 |
[09:39] | They killed like three people — | 我戴着那个头巾死了三个病人 |
[09:40] | they banned from the O.R. | 那头巾被手术室禁了 |
[09:41] | Well, what do you want me to do, Turk? I forgot! | 那你想我怎么样Turk 我忘了 |
[09:43] | You forgot. You never pay attention to the little things | 你忘了 你从不把对我而言 |
[09:46] | that are important to me. | 至关重要的小事放在心上 |
[09:49] | You’d be surprised how when one thing goes wrong around here, | 你一定会惊讶 周围是怎样 |
[09:51] | everything seems to go wrong. | 牵一发而动全身的 |
[09:53] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:55] | Vitals are tanking! | 生命迹象在减弱 |
[09:56] | No pulse in lower extremities. | 下肢无脉冲 |
[09:58] | I don’t get it, he wasn’t showing any signs of distress! | 我搞不懂 他没表现出任何痛苦啊 |
[09:59] | Come on, come on, come on! We gotta make a decision here. | 快点快点 我们得做个决定 |
[10:02] | Uh…let’s get him a CT angiogram — stat. | 呃 给他做血管造影断层扫描 立刻 |
[10:04] | Good. | 好 |
[10:07] | It’s an aortic dissection. It’s bad. | 是主动脉夹层 情况不好 |
[10:09] | Call surgery. Tell ’em we’re on our way. | 打给手术科说我们现在过去 |
[10:12] | In a hospital, it’s hard to avoid letting people down. | 在医院里 令人失望 在所难免 |
[10:15] | Whether it’s someone you made a promise to… | 不论是你承诺过的人 |
[10:17] | I want my doggie! | 我要小狗狗 |
[10:19] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[10:22] | Let’s go, Gandhi! You’re on! | 走吧甘地 快来 |
[10:23] | …or someone you love… | 还是你爱的人 |
[10:25] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:25] | Turk, I’m sorry! | Turk 对不起 |
[10:29] | …or even letting down someone you barely knew at all. | 甚至会让一个你并不熟知的人失望 |
[10:49] | In the end, it’s the “What ifs” that hurt the most. | 最后 往往是”如果”最伤人 |
[10:52] | Like, what if things had gone a little differently? | 就像说 如果事情的发展不是这样的呢 |
[10:55] | Lookit, it’s just that aortic dissections are a doctor’s worst nightmare. | 听我说 主动脉夹层是做医生最害怕的梦魇 |
[10:59] | If you don’t catch ’em early, | 如果你不早点发现 |
[11:00] | there’s about a ninety percent mortality rate. | 死亡率就是90% |
[11:03] | I mean, honestly, unless your patient was lucky enough | 真的 除非你病人走了狗屎运 |
[11:05] | to trip and fall into a CAT-scan machine, | 扫描仪检查出来了 |
[11:06] | he wasn’t gonna have a happy ending. | 否则他注定悲剧 |
[11:08] | Newbie, we didn’t have a chance on this one. | 我们没有选择余地 |
[11:15] | Me, I don’t believe in fate. | 我不相信命运 |
[11:18] | I believe we have more control than we think, | 我坚信我们能比想象的掌控更多 |
[11:19] | and that every action has a reaction. | 凡事都循因果法则 |
[11:22] | After all…. | 毕竟 |
[11:28] | The most minor event — even a butterfly | 至微之事 哪怕是一只蝴蝶 |
[11:31] | flapping its wings — can change everything. | 扇动翅膀 也会影响全局 |
[11:38] | Sometimes for the better. | 有时一切会变得更好 |
[11:41] | Even if it doesn’t seem like it at first. | 即使一开始不然 |
[11:46] | Look away. | 别看了 |
[11:47] | I can’t. | 不行啊 |
[11:53] | It’s funny how a seemingly insignificant event | 有趣的是 看似不起眼的小事 |
[11:55] | can set everything else in motion. | 会改变一切 |
[11:57] | Hillside landing. | 山坡降落 |
[11:59] | What is wrong with you? | 你们什么毛病 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you’re looking at that guy’s cleavage while Suzy Big-Rack over there | Suzy坐在那 大胸在吊带衫下呼之欲出 |
[12:05] | is sitting there busting out of her niece’s tank top. | 而你们盯的是那家伙的胸肌 |
[12:07] | How the hell did I miss that? | 我怎么没注意呢 |
[12:08] | Damn, you’re whipped. | 该死 你找抽是吧 |
[12:09] | Uh-uh! | 啊啊 |
[12:10] | Kssshhh! | 劈啪 |
[12:11] | Mmmm! Orange Goo Goo! | 哇 橘子汁 |
[12:12] | Ain’t nothing here for you, mooch! | 没你的份 小子 |
[12:14] | All done. | 搞定 |
[12:16] | Janitor, could you help me look for a little girl’s pink stuffed doggie? | 清洁工 你能帮我找找小女孩的粉色毛绒狗吗 |
[12:18] | I would love to. I’ll meet you upstairs in ten minutes. | 我很乐意 十分钟后楼上见 |
[12:20] | You are like…the sweetest guy! | 你是世界上最好的人 |
[12:23] | I’m blushing. | 说的我脸红啦 |
[12:25] | Heh. So charming. Could you be half as nice to me as you are to her? | 嘿 帅哥 你对我能有对她的一半那么好吗 |
[12:29] | You are right. We need a fresh start. Come on. | 你说得对 重新认识 握个手吧 |
[12:34] | Fresh start. | 重新认识 |
[12:36] | Mm-hmm. | 恩恩 |
[12:39] | I think we need a longer fresh start. | 我们需要好好重新认识一下 |
[12:40] | How long do ya…suppose this’ll be? | 你觉得那要多久 |
[12:42] | Probably ten minutes. | 大概十分钟吧 |
[12:44] | Ease into it. Let’s mix it up — | 放轻松 换个招式 |
[12:47] | let’s saw some wood. There we go. Nice. Very good. | 就像锯木头一样 来 很好 |
[12:51] | And insignificant events can lead to significant events. | 微小之事促成重大之事 |
[12:54] | Like me being late because | 像我迟到是因为 |
[12:55] | I was in the world’s longest handshake. | 我经历了世界上最久的一次握手 |
[12:57] | Sorry I’m late. What’d I miss? | 很抱歉迟到了 我错过了什么吗 |
[12:59] | Take a wild guess. | 大胆猜测一下 |
[13:09] | I should get Turk a washboard! | 我该给Turk买块搓衣板 |
[13:12] | Son, do you think I got to be chief of medicine by being late? | 孩子 你以为我能当上院长是因为经常迟到吗 |
[13:14] | Nooo, Bobbo! You got there by back-stabbing and ass-kissing. | 不Bob 你是靠背后捅刀和拍马屁才当上的 |
[13:18] | Maybe so, but I started those things promptly at 8. | 也许吧 但我可能8点才开始溜须拍马 |
[13:21] | Uh, Dr. Kelso? That’s my pen. | 呃Kelso医生 那是我的笔 |
[13:24] | Nice grab. | 接得好 |
[13:24] | I’m a righty. | 我是右撇子 |
[13:25] | Ehhhhh. | 呵呵 |
[13:26] | …You want me to go all the way home and search through | 你要我回家找你那恶心的幸运头巾 |
[13:29] | your nasties and bring back your lucky ‘do-rag? | 再给你带过来吗 |
[13:31] | And if you could be back in twenty minutes, that’d be great. | 如果你能在20分钟内赶回 再好不过 |
[13:34] | Nurse Espinosa, your shift ended nine minutes ago. | Espinosa护士 你9分钟前就下班了 |
[13:36] | How is it that your time card isn’t punched out? | 为毛还没打卡 |
[13:38] | Well, sir– | 先生我 |
[13:39] | Start punching out on time or I’ll punch you out on time! | 准时打卡不然我准时打你 |
[13:43] | I don’t mean that violently, I was just trying to turn a phrase. | 没那么暴力 只是想能言善道点 |
[13:48] | Turk! Why didn’t you stand up for me? | Turk 你为啥不站出来帮帮我 |
[13:51] | Baby, you said I was too whipped. | 宝贝 你说我找抽啊 |
[13:53] | I need you to be more supportive. | 我需要你的支持啊 |
[13:54] | You’re absolutely right, baby. And I apologize! | 你说的对 我道歉 |
[13:58] | Remember! ‘Do-rag! | 别忘了 头巾 |
[14:05] | Hey, Helen. | 嘿 Helen |
[14:06] | Hey, cutie. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[14:08] | Janitor? Thanks again for your help, | 清洁工 再次谢谢你 |
[14:10] | but I know that you’re busy. | 但我知道你很忙 |
[14:11] | I mean, I could just call Carla, and– | 我打给Carla好了 |
[14:12] | No! Mark my words: | 别啊 记住 |
[14:14] | We will find that little girl’s stuffed animal. | 我们会找到那女孩的毛绒狗 |
[14:16] | You are really taking a personal interest in this! | 你真的很热心 |
[14:22] | Mommy! Where’s my teddy bear? | 妈妈 我的泰迪熊哪去了 |
[14:25] | Oh. I must have accidentally thrown it out when I was cleaning up. | 哦 一定是打扫的时候 不小心被我扔了 |
[14:29] | You know, this never would have happened | 如果你房间不这么邋遢 |
[14:30] | if your room weren’t so filthy. | 就不会发生这种事 |
[14:38] | Never again. | 仅此一次 |
[14:46] | Ewww. | 呃哦 |
[14:55] | Eeeuugh! | 恶心 |
[14:59] | Ugh. | 呸 |
[15:01] | Oh, hey. Thanks, Rowdy. | 嘿 谢啦Rowdy |
[15:05] | Hey, by the way, as soon as we’re married, you’re outta here. | 顺带说一句 我们一结婚你就得走了 |
[15:09] | Basically, I’ve had nausea and stomach pains for a couple of days now. | 这几天我一直犯恶心和胃痛 |
[15:13] | Maybe you should avoid eating sushi from the Gas ‘n’ Go. | 也许你不该吃加油站的寿司 |
[15:16] | It came free with the fill-up! | 加满油免费送的 |
[15:18] | What am I supposed to do, just throw it away? | 我能怎么做 直接扔掉吗 |
[15:20] | Yes. Yes, you are. Fortunately, though, your vitals are normal, | 就应该那样 幸亏生命迹象显示正常 |
[15:23] | so we’ll check back with you in a little while. | 我们过会儿再给你检查 |
[15:27] | Sounds to me like a G.I. Bleed. | 我觉得是胃出血 |
[15:29] | Look, Newbie, if you go ahead and leave this hospital | 听着 菜鸟 如果你在离开医院前 |
[15:31] | knowing only one thing — and God save me, it looks like | 能学到一点东西 |
[15:34] | there’s a real chance that might happen — | 那么这是个绝佳机会 |
[15:35] | please let this be that one thing: I’m in charge, | 让你涨点知识 我是头 |
[15:39] | and I don’t care about your opinion. Now go get me a cup of coffee. | 我才不鸟你的观点 现在去给我买杯咖啡 |
[15:43] | Whatever. Just avoid the shoulder bump, catch the elevator, | 随便 只要不撞肩 赶上电梯 |
[15:46] | and make a great wise-ass remark before the doors close! | 在关门之前牛逼哄哄地回击他 |
[15:49] | Hoohoo, hey, Dr. Cox, if you’re so smart, | 呼呼呼 Cox医生 如果你很聪明 |
[15:52] | maybe you should just… | 也许你应该 |
[15:53] | go ahead and be the…you’re the kind of… | 上前 呃 你是那种 |
[15:55] | …Oh, dammit! | 哦 该死 |
[15:58] | I don’t know what happened there. I’m usually quick and funny…. | 我不知道咋了 平常我那么敏捷幽默 |
[16:02] | So I had this guy today presenting vomiting and abdominal pain? | 今天有个家伙恶心干呕还腹痛 |
[16:05] | Two hours and one CT later, | 两小时后做了个扫描 |
[16:07] | I tell him he’s got ischemic bowel. | 我告诉他 他得了缺血性肠炎 |
[16:09] | Have you ever noticed that words that rhyme with “Bowel” | 你注意过跟”Bowel”押韵的词 |
[16:12] | Are always bad? Like “Scowl”, | 总是意味着坏事吗 像”Scowl(怒视)” |
[16:15] | “Growl”… “Movies with Andie MacDowell”…. | “Growl(咆哮)” 还有Andie MacDowell的电影 |
[16:21] | You’re right, J.D. You are funny. | 很对 你很搞笑J.D. |
[16:23] | Stop. | 别这么说 |
[16:25] | Ischemic bowel! That’s it! | 缺血性肠炎 就是它了 |
[16:34] | Uhhmmm…. | 呃 |
[16:35] | Heeeeyyy! Get outta here. | 嘿 快滚 |
[16:39] | It’s all right, , she’s with me. | Butchie 没事 她和我一起的 |
[16:41] | Where is that lost & found box? | 失物认领盒在哪 |
[16:43] | Over here, brah. | 这儿 兄弟 |
[16:44] | 免 费 物 品 | |
[16:46] | Why does it say “Free stuff”? | 为什么上面写的是”免费物品” |
[16:48] | Heh-heh. I have no idea. | 哈哈 我也不知道 |
[16:49] | Hey-hey-hey! Is that what you’re looking for? | 嘿嘿嘿 这就是你在找的吗 |
[16:52] | Awesome! What time is it? | 太棒了 现在几点了 |
[16:54] | Uhhh…. 4:30. | 呃 4:30 |
[17:00] | Dibs. | 我的了 |
[17:02] | Dibs. | 我的了 |
[17:05] | Butchie. | 这归你 |
[17:06] | Dude! | 兄弟 |
[17:07] | Back to work! | 继续工作 |
[17:11] | You found it! Ha! | 你找到了 哈 |
[17:13] | ‘Course I did. | 当然 |
[17:15] | See, that’s what I love about you, baby. | 我就是爱你这点 宝贝 |
[17:17] | You always pick up on the little things that are important to me. | 总是留意每一件对我至关重要的小事 |
[17:19] | Yeah, that’s my job. | 对啦 这我应该做的 |
[17:20] | Ah. | 啊 |
[17:23] | You’d be surprised how when one thing goes right around here, | 你一定会惊讶 一件事做对后 |
[17:25] | everything seems to go right. | 一切似乎都迈向正轨了 |
[17:28] | Look, Dr. Cox, I know my opinion doesn’t mean anything | Cox医生 我知道我的想法 |
[17:31] | and I’m always wrong and apparently useless — | 从来都错 无足轻重而且显然没啥用 |
[17:33] | which deep down you know isn’t true because… | 你深知其实并非如此 因为 |
[17:35] | shoot, I forgot your coffee. Anyway, I was thinking | 我去 忘买咖啡了 总之 我刚在想 |
[17:38] | we should get a CT scan on Mr. Strauss, | 应该给Strauss先生做个扫描 |
[17:40] | because he might have bowel ischemia. | 他可能患上了缺血性肠炎 |
[17:42] | You know what, what the hell. It can’t hurt. Let’s get on it. | 好吧 管他呢 反正没啥坏处 |
[17:46] | All right. | 好 |
[17:50] | It doesn’t look like he’s ischemic. | 看起来不是缺血 |
[17:52] | No, Newbie, but that right there | 是啊 菜鸟 不过 |
[17:53] | is the start of an aortic dissection, | 这是主动脉夹层病的先兆 |
[17:55] | and dammit all if we didn’t catch it early. | 如果我们没早点发现就糟了 |
[17:57] | Is that good? | 这是好事 |
[17:58] | That’s very good. Laverne, will you call the O.R. | 好事 Laverne 你能打给手术室 |
[18:00] | And have it prepped? | 让他们准备一下吗 |
[18:02] | In a hospital, it’s great when you get to come through for someone. | 在医院里 帮人挺过难关是件很欣慰的事 |
[18:07] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[18:08] | See you when you wake up. | 等你醒来再见 |
[18:11] | Will you be joining us, there, Gandhi? | 你要一起来吗 甘地 |
[18:14] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:16] | Already got it. | 好运已上身 |
[18:26] | Of course, it still doesn’t always work out the way you’d hope. | 当然 也不总是如愿以偿 |
[18:38] | Rachel, clean up. | Rachel 清理一下 |
[18:44] | In the end, you learn to treasure the times when things go your way. | 最后 你学会了且行且珍惜 |
[18:47] | So glad you’re okay! | 很高兴你没事 |
[18:49] | And be there for the ones you love when they don’t. | 在悲伤时伴你所爱左右 |
[18:56] | And most importantly, you learn to accept that | 最重要的是 你接受了 |
[18:58] | some things are out of your hands. | 那些你无能为力的事 |
[19:00] | Didn’t matter when we caught it, Newbie. | 不是早晚的问题 菜鸟 |
[19:03] | It was just his time. | 只是他时候到了 |
[19:07] | Yeah…. | 对 |
[19:12] | But still, with so much of life left up to chance, | 但生活充满这么多不确定 |
[19:15] | you can’t help but look back and wonder… | 你还是会忍不住回头 |
[19:18] | What if things had been different…? | 如果那时一切都不同呢 |