时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You never know who you’re gonna find in the cafeteria at 5am. | 你永远不知道 凌晨5点在自助餐厅会遇到些什么人 |
[00:06] | It could be a husband who asked his wife, after 36 hours of labour, | 是那个 在妻子临产36小时后 |
[00:09] | if the screaming was really necessary. | 问她是否有必要声嘶力竭叫唤的丈夫 |
[00:11] | Or the intern who’s been | 又或者是那个 |
[00:12] | on-call so many nights, she’s hallucinating… | 因多晚连续值班 已开始出现幻觉的实习医生 |
[00:15] | Hi. I’d like two tickets to Million Dollar Baby. | 嗨 我想要两张<百万宝贝>的票 |
[00:19] | Or your friends who found | 再或者是你的朋友们 |
[00:20] | time between shifts to discuss marital troubles. | 在换班的间隙讨论婚姻问题 |
[00:24] | Why can’t Carla let this go? | 为什么Carla要揪着不放 |
[00:26] | Wouldn’t you be mad if your husband talked to his ex-girlfriend? | 要是你老公和前女友聊天 难道你会不生气吗 |
[00:28] | Yeah, but mostly because I had a husband. | 那倒是 不过主要气的是我居然有个”老公” |
[00:31] | I’m going to stay at Elliot’s for a few more days. | 我要在Elliot家多呆两天 |
[00:34] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 好吧 我猜到会是这样 |
[00:36] | I brought you some things. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[00:38] | Your slippers… | 你的拖鞋 |
[00:41] | …and… | 还有 |
[00:43] | …remember that note on | 还记得你贴在冰箱上 |
[00:45] | the toilet to remind me to put the seat down? | 用来提醒我把马桶盖放下的小纸条吗 |
[00:48] | Looking at it was making me sad. | 看见它让我好伤心 |
[00:50] | I wrote this the first time | 这还是在我第一次 |
[00:52] | I forgot to look down and fractured my tailbone. | 忘了注意脚下 而把尾骨给摔断了的时候 写的呢 |
[00:54] | – You were in a lot of pain. – Yeah. | – 你当时疼得不得了 – 是啊 |
[00:58] | Keep it together,baby. | 振作起来 宝贝 |
[00:59] | We’ll have brunch on Sunday and see where we’re at. | 我们周日去吃早午餐 然后就顺其自然吧 |
[01:02] | But I want to be where you’re at | 我不想要顺其自然 |
[01:03] | while we try to figure out where we’re at. | 我只想要和你步调一致 |
[01:07] | Think they’ll work it out? | 觉得他们的问题能解决吗 |
[01:09] | Shhh…The movie’s about to start. | 嘘 电影要开演了 |
[01:12] | – Go home, Kathy. – Where did she get popcorn? | – Kathy 回家吧 – 她在哪弄的爆米花 |
[01:18] | Maybe it’s because we’re best friends, | 也许因为我们是最好的朋友 |
[01:20] | but I had a sneaky feeling Turk was depressed. | 但是我暗自觉得Turk很沮丧 |
[01:24] | I should call her. | 我应该打电话给她 |
[01:25] | Turk, you’re not gonna believe this, | Turk 你也许不相信 |
[01:28] | but I don’t know a lot about women. | 但是我不太了解女人 |
[01:30] | No, it’s true. | 是的 是真的 |
[01:32] | One thing I do know is when | 但我知道一点 当一个 |
[01:33] | a woman wants her space, you give her space. | 女人想要空间 你就得给她空间 |
[01:35] | My sixth grade girlfriend taught me that. | 我小学六年级的女朋友教我的 |
[01:38] | No, Olivia. I won’t leave you alone | 不 Olivia 你不告诉我为什么 |
[01:40] | until you explain why you ignored me on the bus. | 在公交车上不理我 我就不走 |
[01:46] | I hope she’s dead. | 我希望她已经死了 |
[01:48] | The point is, in the meantime, | 重点是 与此同时 |
[01:49] | It’s important you don’t spiral into a depression, OK? | 不要陷入到忧伤中去 好不好 |
[01:51] | So I’m taking you to a carnival downtown tonight. What do you say? | 今晚我带你去城里的嘉年华 怎么样 |
[01:55] | I can’t go to a carnival. It reminds me of Carla. | 我不能去嘉年华 会让我想起Carla的 |
[01:57] | – Why? – Dude, “Carnival.” | – 为什么啊 – 兄弟 嘉年华拼写为”Carnival” |
[01:59] | Remove the “Niv” And switch | 只要把”Niv”去掉 再把 |
[02:01] | the “L” And the “A,” And you got “Carla.” | “L”和”A” 对调 不就是Carla了 |
[02:11] | Oh, my God, he’s right. | 哦天啊 他是对的 |
[02:15] | Thank you so much for letting me stay here, Elliot. | 太感谢你收留我了 |
[02:18] | Please. | 别跟我客气 |
[02:19] | And I still have only one rule. | 不过我就一条规矩 |
[02:21] | I cannot talk or be talked to while on the toilet, | 我上厕所时 不讲话 别人也不许跟我讲话 |
[02:23] | And I also cannot talk or be talked to by someone on the toilet. | 别人上厕所的时候 不许讲话 我也不会和他讲话 |
[02:26] | You told me yesterday, Elliot. I get it. | 你昨天就告诉过我了 Elliot 我知道的 |
[02:29] | You say that, yet you still | 你话是这么说 然而今天早上 |
[02:30] | knocked this morning and asked if I wanted coffee. | 你还是敲门问我要不要咖啡了 |
[02:33] | Oh, I just thought… | 哦 我以为 |
[02:35] | We’ll pretend it never happened | 我们假装什么事都没发生吧 |
[02:37] | or I won’t poo again for two months. | 不然我两个月都上不成大号了 |
[02:39] | Oh, God, this sucks! I hate March. | 哦 天啊 太糟糕了 我讨厌三月 |
[02:43] | Do you realize two years ago this Sunday my mom died? | 你记得两年前的这个周日吗 我妈死了 |
[02:45] | Plus, last March, you got that hideous haircut, remenber? | 再者说 去年三月 你剪了个暴丑的发型 |
[02:49] | Look, Carla, if it makes you feel any better, | 听着 如果能让你好受点 |
[02:51] | I’m sure Turk’s just as miserable. | 我敢肯定现在Turk心里也一样难受 |
[02:56] | Stop! My tummy’s starting to rumble. | 闭嘴 我胃里开始翻江倒海了 |
[02:59] | Faster! Jump! Go for it! | 快点 跳啊 加油 |
[03:03] | – Kids, don’t fly out! – I’m going to hurl! | – 孩子们 别飞出去 – 我真的要吐了 |
[03:19] | You see a lot of sad things in a hospital. | 你会在医院里看到好多令人伤心的事 |
[03:21] | But nothing’s as sad as a dermatologist that’s been paged, | 但是 没什么能比看着一个皮肤科医生 |
[03:25] | milking it for all it’s worth. | 兴致满满被传呼回来更可悲的了 |
[03:26] | All right, everybody, watch your backs! | 好的 大伙儿 注意啦 |
[03:28] | Skin doctor coming through! | 皮肤科医生来了 |
[03:30] | I gotta get somewhere, stat! | 我得赶到某个地方去 告诉我什么情况 |
[03:34] | You called for a consult? | 你叫的顾问吗 |
[03:35] | Mr. Warner, do you see what you’ve made me do? | Warner先生 你看看你都让我做了什么 |
[03:38] | By once again choosing to spend all of your free time | 你又一次把所有空闲时光浪费在 |
[03:40] | out on the surface of the sun until melanomas develop, | 跑到外面晒太阳上 致使黑素瘤恶化 |
[03:43] | you forced me to pull the | 你迫使我把皮肤科医生 |
[03:45] | attending dermatologist away from a backne seminar | 从背部粉刺研讨会上拽回来 |
[03:47] | and validate his most ridiculous of career choices. | 侵犯了他最荒唐的事业选择 |
[03:52] | – Oh, God. – I just want to look good. | – 哦天啊 – 我只想看起来美美的 |
[03:55] | You, my friend, look so damn leathery, | 我亲爱的朋友 你看起来像披了层皮革 |
[03:57] | I’m honestly tempted to wrap you around a baseball, | 我真的忍不住想把你裹在棒球外 |
[04:00] | cinch you up with a belt and stick you under my mattress | 用皮带把你拴起来 粘到我的床垫下 |
[04:02] | so that you’re good and broken in for the big game on Sunday. | 这样你就可以参加周日的大赛了 |
[04:05] | But I’m here to heal, not judge. | 但我是来治病的 不是来评论的 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna write you some prescriptions. | 我就给你开点处方吧 |
[04:11] | You’ll find that this first one is for an extra large mallet | 你会发现第一个处方是加大号的棒槌 |
[04:14] | to help pound some sense into yourself. | 来好好打醒你的 |
[04:16] | The second one is for a big, floppy hat that you’re now to wear | 第二个是顶又大又松垮的帽子 |
[04:20] | every single time you leave the house. | 给你每次用来出门戴 |
[04:23] | Have a great day. You look like a purse. | 祝你今天过得愉快 你看起来像个女式钱包 |
[04:26] | Perry, a word. | Perry 过来说句话 |
[04:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:31] | Your skin’s all messed up. | 你的皮肤真糟透了 |
[04:33] | Perry, I am sick and tired of listening to people complain | Perry 我厌倦了也受够了 不想再听别人投诉 |
[04:37] | about being called fatties, boozers, losers, winos, tubbos, | 自己被叫成胖墩 烂酒鬼 废柴 葡萄酒鬼 饭桶 |
[04:40] | tokers, smokers, and jamokers, whatever the hell jamokers means. | 大麻鬼 烟枪 或者”咖啡傻屌” 这词儿到底是个什么鬼 |
[04:44] | I was actually saying “Jokers” And I had coffee cake in my mouth. | 我本来说的是”小丑” 但嘴里含着咖啡蛋糕 |
[04:47] | Bottom line, unlike my masseuse Frida, | 底线是 不同于我的女按摩师Frida |
[04:49] | you’re not pretty enough to be rough. | 你还没漂亮到可以耍狠 |
[04:50] | – Work on your bedside manner. – Say, Bobbo, | – 好好改改你对病人的态度 – Bobbo |
[04:52] | when exactly was the last time you treated a patient? | 你倒说说看 你上次治疗病患是在什么时候 |
[04:57] | Now you listen to me, Betty. | Betty 你听我说 |
[04:59] | No matter how long, we’ll get through this. | 不论多久 我们会一起撑过去的 |
[05:01] | Congratulations. They just named you Chief of Medicine. | 恭喜啊 你刚刚被提升为医学主任了 |
[05:04] | Bingo! Smell you later, Betty. | 中大彩了 回”闻”了您呐 Betty |
[05:08] | Fine. You want me to take a patient, I’ll take a patient. | 好啊 你想让我诊治病人 我就诊治个病人 |
[05:11] | The Bobatron is actually | Bobatron一家正尝试着 |
[05:13] | going to try to connect with another human being? | 和其他人类取得联系呢 |
[05:15] | It is so on. | 挑战开始 |
[05:18] | – Guys, it’s so on. – Awesome. | – 伙计们 挑战开始 – 太棒了 |
[05:20] | – What’s on? – Who cares? He referred to me as a guy | – 什么开始了 – 谁在乎 他管我叫伙计 |
[05:22] | Dude, We stayed up too late. | 我们昨晚熬夜太晚 |
[05:23] | It was our first annual interracial “Buddy movie Night”. | 那是咱们第一个跨种族的”兄弟电影夜” |
[05:26] | We had to. | 我们必须得熬得晚啊 |
[05:27] | I’m still pissed that you thought Turner & Hooch | 你居然认为<特纳和霍奇>讲的是跨种族兄弟 |
[05:29] | was an interracial buddy movie. | 太让我生气了 |
[05:30] | I didn’t know it was Tom Hanks and a dog, ok? | 我又不知道讲的是Tom Hanks和一条狗的故事 |
[05:32] | Don’t paint me as racist because I thought “Black guy” | 别因为我听到”Hooch”这个名字就想到”黑人兄弟” |
[05:35] | when I heard the name Hooch. | 就把我划为种族主义者 |
[05:37] | – Yeah, J.D., what’s up? – Oh, sorry, Hooch. | – 耶 JD有事吗 – 哦 不好意思 Hooch |
[05:39] | We were just talking about the movie. | 我们正聊电影呢 |
[05:42] | No biggie. Happens all the time. | 没什么大不了的 常有的事儿 |
[05:46] | OK, so it was an honest mistake. | 好吧 就当是你的无心之失 |
[05:49] | Gotta go. | 先走一步了 |
[05:51] | Too hard! What is going on with Turk? | 好疼 Turk怎么了 |
[05:53] | – He doesn’t even seem bummed out. – I uplifted his spirits. | – 他看起来没有不愉快啊 – 我提升了他的精神境界 |
[05:56] | How did you do that? Beause Carla is just bottoming out, man. | 你怎么做到的 Carla都要跌倒谷底了 |
[05:59] | I mean I’m not even supposed to be here at work today, | 我今天本来都不该来上班 |
[06:00] | I just came to use the bathroom | 我就是出来上个厕所 |
[06:02] | because she keeps violating the rule. | 因为她一直犯规 |
[06:04] | Quiet on the crapper? | 坐着如厕 不准说话吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. It’s like she just stores | 就是这条 就好像她把话都攒着 |
[06:06] | everything up until my cheeks hit the seat. | 只等我一坐上马桶就开始滔滔不绝 |
[06:09] | She thinks she’s exempt from the rule. | 她以为自己不受此条约束呢 |
[06:11] | Nobody is exempt from the rule, J.D. | JD 没人能不受此条约束 |
[06:14] | OK. It’s OK. I’ll never talk to you on the crapper. | 好的 没关系的 你如厕的时候 我绝不和你讲话 |
[06:18] | I can’t afford to soundproof my bathroom. | 我没钱给卫生间做隔音 |
[06:20] | Listen, the way I cheered up Turk, | 听着 我振奋Turk的方法很简单 |
[06:22] | I made it all about him. | 就是把话题全都围绕着他就行 |
[06:24] | Find some way to lift Carla’s spirits up. | 想办法振奋下Carla的精神吧 |
[06:30] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[06:32] | – What’s going on? – We are celebrating your mom’s death. | – 发生什么了 – 我们要庆祝你妈妈的忌辰 |
[06:35] | I mean, your mom’s life. | 我是说 你妈妈的人生 |
[06:36] | We’re going to celebrate your dead mom’s life. | 我们正要庆祝你死去妈妈的人生 |
[06:39] | I even got a cake. | 我还弄了个蛋糕 |
[06:41] | Wow! Does it say “Dead” Anywhere on it? | 哇 怎么到处都写着”死”字 |
[06:46] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[06:50] | Junior, I don’t know what you doing in my area, | 小子 我不知道你在我这儿干什么呢 |
[06:52] | but you better look for some bandages. | 但你最好是在找绷带 |
[06:54] | ’cause you’re gonna need them when I get through with you. | 等下我了结你的时候就能派上用场了 |
[06:56] | Dr. Kelso. | 是Kelso医生啊 |
[06:58] | I didn’t recognize you in scrubs. | 你穿着这衣服我差点没认出来 |
[07:00] | That’s OK, Laverne. I didn’t recognize you | 没关系的 Laverne 你不看迷你电视机 |
[07:02] | without your mini TV and your feet up. | 和翘脚的时候 我也认不出你来 |
[07:08] | Real nice outfit there, Bobbo. | 衣服搭得不错 |
[07:10] | Perry you just go right ahead and say what you want, | 打开天窗说亮话吧 你到底想怎么样 |
[07:12] | because Dr. Bob Kelso is | 因为Bob Kelso医生 |
[07:13] | back in action and he hasn’t missed a step. | 已经重返战场 而且没出任何纰漏 |
[07:16] | Now, where do we keep the sick people? | 现在就告诉我病人都在哪呢 |
[07:18] | Hello, Ms. Goldman. I’m your doctor. | 你好 Goldman小姐 我是你的医生 |
[07:21] | Don’t you mean my doctor’s great-great-great-great-grandfather? | 你确定不是我的医生的曾曾曾曾祖父 |
[07:25] | – You’re old. – Yeah, I got that. | – 你太老了 – 是的 我知道 |
[07:30] | Hey, friend. I switched shifts so we could hang out tonight. | 嘿 朋友 我调班了 咱俩今晚就能一块玩了 |
[07:33] | Hell, yeah. There’s no beer in the fridge. | 太特么好了 冰箱里没啤酒了 |
[07:35] | you know we’re gonna have to stop and pick up some hooch! | 咱俩得中途买点Hooch(烈酒) |
[07:38] | – Yeah, Turk? – Sorry, man. | – 什么事 Turk – 不好意思没叫你 兄弟 |
[07:40] | – I was talking about the beer. – That’s no problem, buddy. | – 我说的是啤酒 -没事 兄弟 |
[07:43] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:45] | Just seems like you could’ve said “Beer.” | 不过似乎你蛮可以直接说”啤酒”的 |
[07:48] | It’s a much more common word. | 这个更常用 |
[07:50] | My bad. Won’t happen again. | 我的错 不会再犯了 |
[07:53] | Won’t happen again. | 不会再犯了 |
[07:58] | – You knew he was there? – Couldn’t help myself. | – 你知道他在这 对吧 – 没忍住啊 |
[08:01] | It’s weird. I want his marriage to work out, | 真奇怪 我希望他保住婚姻 |
[08:03] | but it’s nice to have Turk all to myself again. | 但是能再次独吞Turk也很不错 |
[08:06] | It’s weird. I want to follow | 是很奇怪 我想跟着他 |
[08:08] | him down the hall and crack him over the head, | 到大厅里 然后把他的脑袋给敲开 |
[08:10] | but I’m so drunk right now, | 但是我喝得太醉了 |
[08:12] | I know I’ll collapse if I even move an inch. | 我知道我要是再动一寸 就得散架子 |
[08:15] | And I am not kidding you. | 我可不是开玩笑 |
[08:17] | My mom turns to the guidance counsellor and she says, | 我妈转向辅导员 然后说道 |
[08:26] | – You understood that? – No, but I know when to laugh in any language. | – 你听懂了吗 – 没 我只是觉得不管啥语言我都该笑 |
[08:29] | OK. You know, I was sceptical, | 好吧 你懂的 虽然我觉得很诡异 |
[08:32] | but it’s been nice reminiscing about my mom. | 但是能够回忆我妈妈是件很美好的事 |
[08:34] | It’s about to get a whole lot nicer. | 一切将变得更加美好 |
[08:38] | Hi, sweet pea, it’s Mom. | 嗨 宝贝 是妈妈 |
[08:40] | I just called to tell you how much I love you. | 我就想打电话告诉你我爱你 |
[08:42] | – Oh, my God. – It’s J.D.’s old answering machine. | – 哦 天啊 – 是JD旧的电话答录机 |
[08:46] | Hi, Carla. I sure wish you would call me once in a while. | 嗨 Carla 我确实希望你能时不时地给我打个电话 |
[08:50] | Hadn’t heard that one. | 这个倒没听过 |
[08:52] | So…ah…What other stories do you have about your mom? | 你还有哪些关于你妈妈的故事 |
[08:55] | – Carla… – God, it has batteries. | – Carla – 天啊 里面居然还有电池 |
[08:57] | It seems like you never have time for me anymore. Carla? | 在我这儿你似乎总没时间 是不是 Carla |
[09:01] | Carla? Carla? Pick up if you’re there… | Carla Carla 你如果在就接电话 |
[09:07] | What we are dealing with are venostasis ulcers, | 我们面对的是静脉停滞溃疡 |
[09:10] | mostly because of your weight. | 大部分是由于你的体重引起的 |
[09:12] | You figured out I’m fat. You’re either a brilliant doctor | 你意识到我很胖了 你要么是个出色的医生 |
[09:15] | or every guy I’ve gone to high school with. | 要么和我高中时遇到的每个男生一样 |
[09:17] | OK, moving on. | 好的 继续往下 |
[09:19] | From the numbers I’m seeing on your fasting glucose and triglycerides, | 根据你的空腹血糖和甘油三酯 |
[09:22] | – I’m suspecting… – Metabolic syndrome? | – 我怀疑 – 代谢综合症 |
[09:24] | Yes. Now this condition is not that rare. | 是的 现在这种情况没那么少见了 |
[09:28] | – One in five people have it. – Stop doing that! | – 平均每五个人就有一个得的 – 能不能消停会 |
[09:30] | Why am I paying you to tell me | 我为什么要花钱雇你告诉我 |
[09:32] | things I already figured out on my own? | 一些我自己早就想明白的事儿 |
[09:34] | Maybe because I graduated first | 也许是因为我1972年 |
[09:36] | in my class at Stanford in 1972. | 以全班第一的成绩从斯坦福大学毕业 |
[09:40] | You graduated 12th in your class in 1968. | 你1968年毕业 全班排第十二 |
[09:43] | – She Googled your ass. – Laverne, I’m not interested in street lingo. | – 她早就在网上查透你了 – 我对街头黑话不感兴趣 |
[09:47] | What I am interested in is where she found that magic phone | 我倒是有兴趣知道 她究竟从哪弄了个神奇的电话 |
[09:50] | that keeps making me look like an idiot. | 让我连连出丑 像个傻瓜 |
[09:54] | Last summer, Turk and I were forced to | 去年夏天 我们不得不 |
[09:56] | choose between helping to stem a hepatitis C outbreak | 在遏制丙型肝炎爆发和 |
[09:58] | in the inner city or going to bartending school. | 去调酒师学校中做出选择 |
[10:01] | I always felt we did the right thing. | 我总觉得我们的选择是正确的 |
[10:03] | Especially since I knew Turk had | 尤其Turk在 |
[10:04] | to blow off some steam before meeting with Carla tomorrow. | 明早见Carla之前需要发泄下情绪 |
[10:08] | We’re your guest bartenders, we’ll be here all night! | 我们是你们的调酒师嘉宾 整晚都会呆在这 |
[10:11] | Oh, you know what, actually, | 你知道嘛 其实 |
[10:12] | I’m gonna go home and put some thought into | 我要回家想想 |
[10:13] | what I’m gonna say to Carla tomorrow morning. | 明天要对Carla说点什么 |
[10:15] | I knew I was being selfish, but I couldn’t help it. | 我那时很自私 但是我控制不住 |
[10:17] | It was our last hurrah. | 这是咱们最后的狂欢 |
[10:19] | Turk, you know Carla likes it when you speak from your heart. | 你知道Carla喜欢听你发自内心的声音 |
[10:22] | Improv that, dog! | 即兴发挥吧 哥们 |
[10:25] | Stay here and drink for Carla. | 呆在这 为了Carla而喝 |
[10:27] | – Since we doing it for Carla… – For Carla! | – 既然是为Carla而喝 – 为了Carla |
[10:30] | Let’s do this! | 大伙一起举杯 |
[10:32] | My barber once told me | 我的理发师有次对我说 |
[10:33] | it’s important to finish what you’ve started. | 有始有终很重要 |
[10:37] | Of course, sometimes what you’ve | 当然 有时你显然是将世上 |
[10:38] | started was clearly the worst idea in the world. | 最糟糕的主意付诸实践 |
[10:41] | Wasn’t this kind of fun? | 这不是挺有趣的吗 |
[10:45] | It stopped. | 它停了 |
[10:47] | Other times, it’s a lot harder than you thought. | 其他时候 比你想象的要困难多了 |
[10:50] | Damn it, young lady, let me in! This is my hospital! | 妈的 小姑娘 让我进去 这是我的医院 |
[10:55] | Hey, Bob, what’s shaking in Patientville? | 嘿 Bob 在”病人谷”呆得怎么样啊 |
[10:58] | Just trying to keep myself | 就是尽量避免 |
[11:00] | from spending all day in there with her. | 别整天和她腻在那儿呗 |
[11:02] | – Such a doll. – You Bob. | – 她可真招人喜欢 – 你啊 你啊 |
[11:07] | Still, even if you end up with a hangover | 如果你以宿醉告终 |
[11:08] | that would slay a walrus, it’s all worth it. | 头痛得能杀死头海象 那也是值得的 |
[11:10] | Especially when you know that at this very moment | 尤其当你知道你 |
[11:12] | your best friend is at brunch saving his marriage. | 最好的朋友正在吃着早午餐 挽回自己的婚姻的时候 |
[11:16] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[11:18] | Or he missed it. | 又或者 他错过了 |
[11:24] | This was my fault, so I was determined to fix it. | 这是我的错 所以必须得由我来补救 |
[11:26] | Still, I needed Elliot’s help, | 但我仍需Elliot的帮助 |
[11:27] | so I decided to break the ice first. | 所以我决定首先打破沉默 |
[11:30] | Hey, Elliot, do me a favour. | 嘿 Elliot 帮我个忙 |
[11:32] | What do you mean, say “Hooch”? | 你什么意思 干嘛要我说”Hooch” |
[11:33] | Oh, my God, what? I’m a little busy. | 哦 天啊 什么事儿 我有点忙 |
[11:36] | I’m sorry. I’m not really sure what’s happening right now. | 对不起 我真的不确定现在到底是怎么回事 |
[11:39] | Of course you’re not. Because in your head, | 你当然不确定 因为在你的脑海里 |
[11:41] | it’s all about you, isn’t it? | 一切都围绕着你 对吧 |
[11:43] | Well, no more. Say “Hooch” Again, | 到此为止了 再说一遍”Hooch” |
[11:45] | it will be the last thing you ever say. | 这将会是你说的最后一个字儿 |
[11:50] | He was mad, wasn’t he? Oh, Hooch is crazy. | 他气坏了 是不是 哦 Hooch很疯狂 |
[11:54] | Listen, tell Carla it’s my fault, | 听着 告诉Carla都是我的错 |
[11:56] | because I kept Turk out all night and he overslept. | 我把Turk拽到外面疯了一宿 他睡过头了 |
[11:58] | – It was J.D.’s fault. – How come Turk hasn’t called me ? | – 这事是JD的错 – 为什么Turk还没打电话来 |
[12:00] | – Why hasn’t he called? – I wanted to fix it. | – Turk为什么还没打电话来 – 我想要补救 |
[12:03] | He wanted to fix it. | 他想要补救 |
[12:05] | Ask Betty why he’s such a girly girl. | 问问Betty 他为什么跟个娘们似的 |
[12:07] | – Not now. – Do it now, do it now. Call her Betty. | – 现在不行 – 快点的 就现在 叫她Betty |
[12:10] | – You’re insane. – Betty, Betty, Betty. | – 你疯了吧 – Betty Betty Betty |
[12:13] | – Betty? – Yeah? | – Betty – 什么事 |
[12:14] | Oh, my God, it worked! | 哦 天啊 成功了 |
[12:16] | Ask J.D.when does Turk want to get together? | 问问JD Turk准备什么时候见面 |
[12:18] | When does he want to get together? | Turk准备什么时候见面 |
[12:20] | Look, I’m sorry about last night. | 昨晚很抱歉 |
[12:21] | But I already explained to Carla how you overslept | 我解释说你睡过头了 |
[12:23] | Now she wants to know when do you want to meet up? | 她现在想知道你准备什么时候见面 |
[12:25] | I didn’t oversleep. I… decided not to go. | 我没睡过头 我 决定不去的 |
[12:35] | I don’t know how she jammed this. Can you open that door? | 我不知道她怎么堵的 你能打开这扇门吗 |
[12:38] | Ok, you made it up here without passing out or vomiting. | 你挺过来了 没晕倒 也没吐 |
[12:41] | Now just calmly and eloquently explain you can’t open it right now, | 现在平静地 意味深长地解释 你不能马上打开它 |
[12:44] | and he’ll be on his way. | 他就会走了 |
[12:46] | You open the door? | 你打开门了 |
[12:47] | – Well done. – Are you mocking me? | – 干得不错 – 你是在嘲笑我吗 |
[12:52] | Give me this damn screwdriver. | 把这个该死的螺丝刀给我 |
[13:00] | Hello, young lady. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[13:01] | I set up an appointment with our nutritionist. | 我和我们的营养师约好时间了 |
[13:04] | She’s gonna help you create a diet and exercise plan | 她会帮你创建饮食方法和运动计划 |
[13:06] | so I never have to see you in here again. | 所以我永远不用再到这来见你了 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I’m having a gastric bypass. | 耶 我要做胃绕道手术了 |
[13:11] | But, Ms. Goldman, you’re only 25, | 但是 Goldman小姐 你才25岁 |
[13:14] | and considering that any serious surgery has inherent risks, | 考虑到任何手术都有一定风险 |
[13:18] | – So I really don’t… – How are you not getting this? | – 我真的不 – 你怎么就不懂呢 |
[13:20] | I don’t care what you think. | 我不在乎你怎么想 |
[13:25] | Carla, I am so sorry about those messages from your mother, | Carla 对于你妈妈的留言我很抱歉 |
[13:28] | – but I’m going to make it up to you. – It’s OK, Elliot. | – 但是我会补偿你的 – 没关系的 Elliot |
[13:31] | It was nice hearing my mom’s voice again. | 再次听到我妈妈的声音挺好的 |
[13:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:35] | I wish I could talk to her about what’s going on. | 我只是希望能和她说说现在的情况 |
[13:43] | You know I’m really not comfortable with this kind of stuff. | 这种事真的让我很不自在 |
[13:46] | Carla, you can talk to people once they’re gone. | 他们去世了 你也能和他们说说话的 |
[13:48] | I used to talked to our maid Consuela all the time. | 我以前经常和我们的女佣Consuela聊天 |
[13:51] | – When did she die? – When I was 11. | – 她什么时候去世的 – 我11岁的时候 |
[13:54] | At least that’s what my dad told me. | 至少我爸是这么告诉我的 |
[13:55] | I found out he deported | 我后来发现他把她开除了 |
[13:57] | her for putting knives in the fork drawer. | 因为她把餐刀放到了餐叉的抽屉里 |
[13:59] | You know Elliot, you’re a lot more normal than you should be. | 你知道吗 这种环境下你能成长成这样真是不错了 |
[14:02] | Well, you do what you can with what you got. | 你身边有什么 就物尽其用吧 |
[14:07] | Holy frick! | 我勒个去 |
[14:11] | First my parents get divorced, now you and Carla all messed up. | 首先是我父母离婚了 现在又轮到你和Carla一团糟了 |
[14:13] | What’s the common denominator? J.D. | 有什么共性吗 答案是JD |
[14:15] | I should get business cards that say “Love destroyer”. | 我应该做些名片 写上”爱情破坏者” |
[14:17] | Dude, It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[14:18] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 |
[14:19] | hanging with you these couple of days has been nice. | 这几天有你的陪伴我很高兴 |
[14:21] | Nice? It was intoxicating. | 只是高兴么 简直是醉生梦死好吗 |
[14:23] | You were hanging with the J. Dizzle. | 我可是J.Dizzle(摇头丸) |
[14:24] | I’m sure it felt like a crazy dream. | 我敢肯定那感觉一定像个疯狂的梦 |
[14:26] | I know ’cause with the J. Dizzle, everything’s hassle-free. | 和J. Dizzle在一起 无忧无虑的 |
[14:28] | Like some sort of crazy, hassle-free dream. | 像个疯狂的 无忧无虑的梦 |
[14:31] | OK, stop, stop. | 好吧 快打住 打住吧 |
[14:32] | Maybe that’s why I skipped the brunch. | 这也许就是为什么我没去吃早午餐 |
[14:34] | I just can’t help thinking marriage shouldn’t be this hard. | 我就是忍不住想 婚姻不应该是这么困难的 |
[14:37] | So, you’re my gastric bypass. You got any questions? | 我做你的胃转流术 有问题吗 |
[14:39] | Nope. See you in the O.R. Tomorrow. | 没有 明天手术室见 |
[14:41] | I’ll be the one with the mask on. | 我会是那个带着口罩的 |
[14:43] | That’s how easy marriage should be. | 婚姻就应该这么简单 |
[14:47] | I won’t be there, but I’m sure it will be nice operating on you. | 我不会到场 但是我相信能给你做手术 挺好的 |
[14:58] | What is it, Bob? | 什么事 Bob |
[15:00] | When the hell did patients stop respecting us? | 什么时候开始病人不再尊重咱们了 |
[15:05] | I really tried to help that young woman, | 我真想帮那个小姑娘 |
[15:06] | and she rolled over me | 而她就像Enid的轮椅 |
[15:07] | like Enid’s wheelchair over Baxter’s tail. | 碾过Baxter的尾巴一样把我践踏 |
[15:10] | Enid was recently paralyzed. I haven’t told anyone. | Enid最近才瘫痪的 我还没告诉任何人 |
[15:15] | Anyway, I couldn’t handle the patients, | 无论如何 我驾驭不了这些病人了 |
[15:17] | so go ahead, take your shots. | 所以啊 我现在任你嘲讽 |
[15:20] | I want to, Bob, I really do. | 我想 Bob 我真的想 |
[15:23] | But my first patient today was a snot-nosed little punk | 但我今天第一个病人就是个狂妄自大的小流氓 |
[15:27] | who wouldn’t let me give him a rectal exam | 他不让我给他做直肠指检 |
[15:29] | unless I said pretty please first, | 除非我先说求求他了 |
[15:32] | and I’m not big on begging strangers | 我对请求陌生人让我把手指头 |
[15:34] | to stick my hand up their butt. | 插进他们的屁股里一定兴趣也没有 |
[15:37] | Not even in my private time. | 即使是私底下也不行 |
[15:40] | Remember when being a doctor meant people would look up to you? | 还记得当医生受人尊重的时候吗 |
[15:45] | When I first started out, I could take this old white coat out, | 我刚开始的时候 把这旧旧的白外套带出医院去 |
[15:49] | get a free haircut or a nice table at a restaurant. | 就能免费剪个头发 或在餐厅得个好的就餐位置 |
[15:52] | Hell, I never once got a speeding ticket. | 妈的 我从来没拿过一张超速罚单 |
[15:55] | People used to give me cards and gifts | 人们过去常常给我卡片和礼物 |
[15:56] | and sometimes even a pie just for doing my job. | 有时甚至给我个派吃 只因为我做了本职工作 |
[16:00] | Every mother wanted me to marry their daughter | 每个母亲都希望我娶她的女儿 |
[16:04] | because I was a doctor, | 只因为我是个医生 |
[16:06] | and I used that to sleep with all those mothers. | 而我则借此睡遍了所有的母亲 |
[16:09] | That’s what a house call used to mean. | 这才是家庭传诊以前的含义 |
[16:11] | Those were the good old, incredibly disturbing days, Bob. | 那些美好又让人烦恼的旧日时光啊 Bob |
[16:16] | Today, people think of us as drug-dispensing walking lawsuits | 如今 人们把咱们当成分发药品的行走医疗诉讼 |
[16:20] | who are in fact less informed than their Internet phones. | 还没有他们的网络电话见多识广 |
[16:23] | So that’s what that damn thing was. | 原来那破玩意是网络电话啊 |
[16:26] | I will tell you one thing, though. | 但我能告诉你一点 |
[16:28] | If you even want to have an | 如今 如果你甚至想 |
[16:29] | outside chance of reaching someone nowadays, | 在医院以外有机会接触个人 |
[16:33] | you damn sure better speak from your heart. | 你他妈最好确保发讲话要发自内心 |
[16:36] | Thank you, Perry. | 谢谢你 Perry |
[16:39] | Blow it out your ass, Bob. | 完爆你个蠢蛋 Bob |
[16:45] | Elliot Elliot. | |
[16:46] | – Yeah? – I spoke to the groundskeeper. | – 什么事 – 我和管理员谈过了 |
[16:48] | He’ll come as soon as he finishes burying Paul Newman. | 他埋完Paul Newman就会过来 |
[16:52] | Different Paul Newman. I asked. I’ll wait here with you. | 另一个Paul Newman 我问过了 我和你一起在这等 |
[16:56] | Carla, go. | Carla 走吧 |
[16:57] | I’m fine down here in this giant, fresh, empty grave. | 我呆在这个又大又新的空棺材里没问题 |
[17:01] | OK, bye. | 好吧 再见了 |
[17:06] | I didn’t know what to say to Turk next, and then it happened. | 我不知道接下来要和Turk说什么 接下来好戏上演了 |
[17:14] | – Sir, the door was open. – I know. I just love doing that. | – 先生 门是开着的 – 我知道 我乐意踹门 |
[17:18] | What now, grandpa? | 又什么事 老爷爷 |
[17:19] | You are going to shut your damn yapper and listen for a change. | 你给我闭上臭嘴 这回试着听我说 |
[17:22] | Because I got you pegged, sweetheart. | 因为我可盯上你了 甜心 |
[17:24] | You want to take the easy way | 你选了手术这个简单的减肥办法 |
[17:27] | out with this surgery because you’re scared. | 是因为你害怕了 |
[17:29] | And you’re scared because if you try and fail, | 你害怕了 是因为如果你努力了却以失败收场 |
[17:31] | there’s only you to blame. | 就只能怪你自己了 |
[17:32] | Well, missy, let me break this down for your Bobbo-style. | 小姐 让我来用自己的作风给你解读解读 |
[17:37] | Life is scary. Get used to it. | 生活没那么简单 自己得去学会习惯 |
[17:40] | And then it seemed like Dr. Kelso wasn’t only talking to her. | 听起来Kelso医生不仅仅是在对她一个人讲道理 |
[17:44] | There are no magical fixes. | 世上没有神奇的补救办法 |
[17:47] | It’s all up to you. | 一切全都取决于你自己 |
[17:49] | So get up off your keister, | 所以抬起你的大屁股 |
[17:51] | get out of here, and go start doing the work. | 快点给我滚出去 马上开始该干嘛干嘛去 |
[17:54] | – What if it’s too hard? – Yeah, what if it’s too hard? | – 万一太难了怎么办 – 对啊 万一太难了怎么办 |
[17:57] | Turk , then I have no idea why you’re chiming in, | 我完全不知道你为什么要插话 |
[17:59] | but I’ll say this to both of you. | 但是我要对你们两个说 |
[18:01] | Nothing in this world that’s worth having comes easy. | 世上任何值得拥有的东西都来之不易 |
[18:07] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[18:12] | OK, here it goes. | 好吧 我要说了 |
[18:15] | This is so weird. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[18:18] | I don’t really know what to say. | 我真的不知道该讲什么 |
[18:21] | Sorry I haven’t visited much. I’ve been kind of busy. | 对不起 我当初没经常去看你 我当时有点忙 |
[18:23] | That’s not true. Why am I lying to a slab of granite? | 这不是真话 我为什么要对一块花岗岩撒谎 |
[18:30] | I just know I really could’ve used you around this week. | 我只想说如果这周有你在身边就好了 |
[18:34] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[18:40] | Can you tell her I miss her too? | 你能告诉她我也想她了吗 |
[18:44] | You know what? Never mind. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[18:46] | Because she wouldn’t believe you. | 因为她不会相信你的 |
[18:51] | You can never truly capture the past. | 你永远也无法追回过去 |
[18:57] | That’ll be $18. | 18美元 |
[18:59] | Oh, I’m not paying. I’m a doctor. | 我不会付的 我可是个医生 |
[19:03] | Yeah, we don’t do that anymore. You’re paying. | 我们现在不给医生免费了 你得付钱 |
[19:12] | You still have to try, | 你仍得尝试 |
[19:14] | because as a recently incarcerated doctor once said, | 因为一位刚刚进班房的医生曾说过 |
[19:16] | “Nothing worth having comes easy.” | “任何值得拥有的东西都来之不易” |
[19:23] | So you ready to come home? | 你准备好回家了吗 |
[19:28] | I’m trying to get there, Turk. I’m just not there yet. | Turk 我努力想迈出那一步 但是我还没准备好 |
[19:32] | All right. You take all the time you need, OK? | 好吧 你需要多长时间都没问题 |
[19:35] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:39] | Do you mind sitting here with me for a little longer? | 你介意多在这坐会儿陪陪我吗 |
[19:54] | Is anybody there? Anybody? | 有人在吗 有人吗 |
[19:57] | Hello! | 人呢 |
[20:00] | Keep it together, Elliot. Things could be worse. | 振作起来 Elliot 事情本可能更糟的 |
[20:05] | Oh, dear God. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:07] | I’m gonna die in a watery grave. | 我要死在水淋淋的墓地里了 |