英文名称:Treasure Buddies
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | This will add nicely to Babi’s treasure. | 这个能给巴比的宝贝们又添光辉 |
[01:23] | -As-salaam alaikum, Uncle Babi. -Nephew Babu. | -愿您平安 巴比叔叔 -巴布侄子 |
[01:27] | My new apprentice, you have arrived. | 我的新学徒 你来了呀 |
[01:30] | Welcome to Uncle Babi’s humble palace. | 观迎来到巴比叔叔的寒舍 |
[01:33] | Babu is most excited to learn art of adventure. | 要学习冒险艺术 巴布兴奋死啦 |
[01:36] | Good to hear. | 太棒了 |
[01:37] | Babi is most excited to teach art of adventure. | 要教授冒险艺术 巴比也兴奋死啦 |
[01:40] | Babi always wanted a sidekick. | 巴比一直想要一个同伴 |
[01:44] | Wow! Uncle Babi, look at all your treasures. | 哇哦! 巴比叔叔 你这些宝贝可真赞 |
[01:48] | Babi like shiny objects. | 巴比喜欢亮闪闪的东西 |
[01:54] | I want to be great adventurer | 我想成为一个伟大的冒险家 |
[01:56] | and treasure hunterjust like you. | 和寻宝猎人 就象你一样 |
[01:58] | No more organ grinder school for Babu. | 巴比再也不想学街头风琴表演了 |
[02:01] | I will teach you everything I know. | 我会倾尽所能教你 |
[02:03] | What is the greatest treasure you ever found, | 你找到过的最棒的宝贝是什么呢 |
[02:06] | Uncle Babi? | 巴比叔叔? |
[02:08] | That is a very special story… | 那可是个巴比从未给任何人讲过的 |
[02:11] | that Babi has not told anyone. | 非常特别的故事 |
[02:12] | Tell Babu! Tell Babu, please! | 讲给巴布听! 讲嘛 求求你啦! |
[02:17] | OK. It all happened when Babi met the Buddies. | 好吧 故事是从巴比遇到护宝狗狗们开始的 |
[02:20] | You know the Buddies?! | 你认识护宝狗狗? ! |
[02:22] | Uncle Babi not only friends with the Buddies, | 巴比叔叔不仅和护宝狗狗是好朋友 |
[02:24] | but Babi once saved their lives. | 还曾救过他们的命 |
[02:27] | Is this another one of your tall tales, Uncle Babi? | 巴比叔叔 你不会又是在说大话吧? |
[02:30] | My mom says you exaggerate sometimes. | 妈妈说你有时候爱夸大其词 |
[02:32] | No, cheeky monkey. This is truest of true story. | 咋会呢 小傻猴 绝对不掺半点假 |
[02:36] | It all started 40 years ago, | 事情发生在40年前 |
[02:38] | when a brave adventurer named Thomas Howard | 当时一名叫托马斯·霍华德的勇敢探险者 |
[02:41] | came to Egypt with his best friend and partner, Digger, | 和他最好的朋友兼搭档迪格尔到达了埃及 |
[02:45] | looking for the Bronze of Bastet. | 寻找猎成女神贝丝蒂之像 |
[02:47] | We’ve done it, Digger. Good boy. | 咱们成功了 迪格尔 好狗狗 |
[02:50] | What is a Bronze of Bastet, Uncle Babi? | 巴比叔叔 贝丝蒂之像是什么呀? |
[02:53] | It is the first clue leading to a great treasure | 那是第一条线索 指引人找到伟大的宝藏 |
[02:56] | the lost collar of Cleocatra. | 遗失的克娄卡特拉项链 |
[03:10] | The other half is missing. | 另一半不在了 |
[03:16] | The chest was booby-trapped. | 宝箱设了陷阱 |
[03:18] | Run, boy! Run, boy, run! | 快跑 狗狗! 快 狗狗 快跑! |
[03:34] | Leave it, Digger. It’s too dangerous. Let’s go! | 不要了 迪格尔 太危险了 我们走! |
[03:55] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[03:57] | Phew! That was close call. | 唷! 真险啊 |
[04:00] | Babu happy Digger escaped from tomb. | 迪格尔逃出了坟墓 巴布真高兴 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1220个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:207个,专四词汇:154个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:406个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:02] | So did they ever find the other half? | 那他们之后找到了另一半了吗? |
[04:04] | And where are the Buddies? | 护宝狗狗又在哪? |
[04:06] | Be patient, Babu. | 别急呀 巴布 |
[04:08] | Great adventurer has much patience. | 伟大的冒险家一定要有耐心 |
[04:11] | Now hurry up and listen, so Uncle Babi can continue story. | 快乖乖听着 巴比叔叔才能往下讲 |
[04:14] | Many years went by and Thomas retired. | 很多年过去了 托马斯退隐了 |
[04:17] | He moved to a small town called Fernfield, | 搬到了一个叫费恩菲尔德的小镇生活 |
[04:20] | where he opened a museum, | 他在那开了家博物馆 |
[04:21] | had a family and a grandson named Pete. | 组成了家庭 有了一个叫皮特的孙子 |
[04:24] | And so Digger and I made it out | 然后迪格尔和我就跑了出去 |
[04:27] | just as the tomb collapsed. | 恰好躲过了坟墓的坍塌 |
[04:30] | And Digger had grandpuppies, too, | 迪格尔也有了很多的小孙子 |
[04:33] | who were heroic, just like him. | 他们和他一样英勇 |
[04:34] | The Buddies: Buddha, Budderball, Mudbud, | 巴德哈 萌球球 泥芽芽 |
[04:37] | B-Dawg and their little sis, Rosebud. | B宝和他们的小妹妹 花蕾儿 |
[04:40] | But don’t let the pink bow fool you, | 不过 可别让小粉蝴蝶结糊弄了 |
[04:42] | she is feistier than all the boys combined. | 她可比别的狗狗加起来能闹腾 |
[04:45] | And we brought this half of the Bronze of Bastet… | 然后我们把这半个贝丝蒂之像… |
[04:48] | back to Fernfield. | 带回了费恩菲尔德 |
[04:50] | This way, please. | 请走这边 |
[04:52] | OK, let’s move to the next room. | 好了 咱们去下个房间 |
[04:56] | Whoa, Digger was the coolest dude ever. | 喔 迪格尔是史上最酷的狗兄了 |
[04:59] | Perhaps Digger’s spirit lives in you. | 也许你身上有迪格尔的精神呢 |
[05:01] | You both love dirt. | 你们都喜欢玩泥巴 |
[05:03] | Yo, Digger was old-school cool. | 哟 迪格尔那都是老式的酷劲了 |
[05:05] | I’m the new fly dog. | 我可是新潮的酷狗 |
[05:07] | I met your great grandpappy | 我认识你们祖父的时候 |
[05:08] | when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. | 还没蚂蚱高呢 |
[05:11] | I heard grasshoppers… | 我听说在一些国家… |
[05:12] | and bugs are a delicacy in some countries. | 蚂蚱之类的虫子还是绝顶美味呢 |
[05:14] | Can you imagine ever being so hungry you have to eat bugs? | 你能想象有人饿到要吃虫子吗? |
[05:18] | Yeah, right, Budderball. | 嗯 可以想象呀 萌球球 |
[05:20] | You’d eat anything… other than vegetables. | 你还什么都吃呢…除了蔬菜 |
[05:23] | As the legend goes, Cleopatra was given a necklace, | 有传说 克娄巴特拉曾经收到一条项链 |
[05:27] | which contained the powerful jewel of the Cat’s Eye. | 里面有强大的猫眼宝石 |
[05:31] | But, somehow, it became lost. | 但是 不知怎么回事 那条项链失踪了 |
[05:34] | But you almost found it, didn’t you, Grandpa? | 但是你差点就找到啊 对吧 爷爷? |
[05:38] | I certainly tried, Peter. | 我确实是试过了 皮特 |
[05:41] | Well… that wraps up my last tour. | 嗯…那就是我收山前的探险 |
[05:47] | Thank you. Thank you all for being here. | 谢谢你们 感谢大家光临 |
[05:50] | Have a wonderful day. | 祝你们今天愉快 |
[05:52] | -Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[05:54] | Wow, Grandpa, that was great. | 哇哦 爷爷 讲得太棒了 |
[05:56] | Ah, if you like it, Peter, that’s enough for me. | 啊 你喜欢我就知足了 皮特 |
[05:59] | Why does the museum have to close? Such a bummer. | 为什么要关了博特馆呢? 太扫兴了 |
[06:03] | Yes, Pete, it is a… bummer. | 是啊 皮特 确实是…扫兴 |
[06:06] | And we haven’t had the funding | 因为我们缺少资金 |
[06:08] | to acquire a new exhibit in quite some time. | 所以一段时间内都没法办新的展览 |
[06:14] | It’s really too bad you and Digger never found the other half, | 你和迪格尔没有找到那另一半 |
[06:17] | and the lost necklace of Cleocatra. | 还有克娄卡特拉失踪和项链 太遗憾了 |
[06:19] | I just hope a young archeologist like you finds it, | 我希望能有像你一样年轻的考古家找到 |
[06:23] | and not some greedy grave robber. | 而不是贪婪的盗墓贼 |
[06:27] | How did dogs become man’s best friends… | 明明是猫陪人类在先… |
[06:28] | if cats were first? | 为什么狗狗成了他们最好的朋友呢? |
[06:30] | The Cat’s Eye necklace was believed to have magical powers. | 人们说猫眼项链有神奇的力量 |
[06:34] | Legend has it Cleocatra had plotted to steal it. | 传说克娄卡特拉曾密谋盗取它 |
[06:39] | They say she wanted to change the order, | 他们说她想要改变秩序 |
[06:41] | making cats rulers over all Earth’s creatures, including man. | 让猫统治地球的生物 包括人类 |
[06:47] | But, somehow, | 但不知怎的 |
[06:48] | she was foiled by the legendary pup, Buddasi. | 她的计划被传说中的狗狗布达斯阻止了 |
[06:52] | Cleocatra’s necklace was never seen again. | 克娄卡特拉的项链从那时就失踪了 |
[06:55] | All we know is the order was changed | 我们知道的就是秩序确实改变了 |
[06:58] | and dogs became man’s best friend, and cats were banished. | 狗狗成了人类最好的朋友 猫们遭到放逐 |
[07:03] | I guess that’s why it’s in our DNA to chase cats, dudes. | 我猜那就是为啥咱们生来就喜欢追着猫的原因 |
[07:06] | When I see one, I just can’t help it. | 我一看见猫 就忍不住想追 |
[07:11] | Did you see that? The cat’s eyes moved. | 你们看见了吗? 那只猫眨眼了 |
[07:14] | Huh. Must be one of those optical delusions. | 哈 看走眼了吧 |
[07:17] | Oh, don’t worry, B-Dawg. | 哦 别怕 B宝 |
[07:19] | Those cats are just statues. | 那些猫都是雕像 |
[07:30] | Come on, cat, I’m gettin’ all up in your grill. | 来啊 小猫 看你能把我怎么样啦 |
[07:33] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你想怎么样啊? |
[07:36] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 看吧 就知道你没反应 |
[07:37] | You ain’t nothing but a skinny, bald, scaredy-cat. | 你只不过是皮包骨又秃毛的胆小猫 |
[07:47] | Now, just wait a minute, Peter. | 稍等一下 皮特 |
[07:52] | Here’s some stuff you might like. Tools of the trade. | 有些东西你可能会喜欢 都是爷爷的工具 |
[07:58] | -Anything you want is yours. -Even your compass? | -喜欢什么就拿 -你的指南针也行? |
[08:02] | Better a young explorer like you have it. | 送给你这样年轻的探索者最好了 |
[08:04] | Oh. And here’s something for Mudbud. | 哦 还有给泥芽芽的 |
[08:10] | -It’s Digger’s favorite bandanna. -Cool! | -是迪格尔最喜欢的手帕 -真酷! |
[08:13] | Yes. | 好了 |
[08:22] | He’s the spitting image of his great grandpappy. | 可真像他爷爷 |
[08:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:27] | Why was Grandpa Thomas giving away all his things? | 为什么托马斯爷爷要把他的东西都送出去? |
[08:30] | Was he giving up being adventurer? | 他放弃做探险者了吗? |
[08:32] | Yes, but Grandpa Thomas about to learn important lesson. | 是的 不过他即将明白一个很重要的道理 |
[08:36] | Great adventurer never gives up. | 伟大的探险者从不放弃 |
[08:41] | What are we going to do with this now? | 现在要用这个做什么呢? |
[08:43] | Well, I’m not sure what we should do with it, Peter. | 嗯 我也不太清楚 皮特 |
[08:46] | Oh, my, I apologize. | 哦 天啊 抱歉 |
[08:49] | I didn’t see you there, Mister…? | 我刚才没看到您 您是…? |
[08:52] | Wellington. Dr. Philip Wellington. | 惠灵顿.菲利普·惠灵顿博士 |
[08:54] | Of course. Dr. Wellington, what an honor. | 听说过 惠灵顿博士 太荣幸了 |
[08:58] | May I… as you say in America, | 我能…像你们美国人那样 |
[09:01] | cut right to the chase, professor? | 直奔主题吗 教授? |
[09:04] | I have something that I think might… interest you. | 我有些东西 我觉得你会…感兴趣的 |
[09:14] | -It can’t be. May I? -Hmm. | -不会吧 能看看吗? -嗯 |
[09:23] | Unbelievable. How did you find this? | 不可思议 您怎么找到它的? |
[09:26] | Well, let’s just say it took a very long time | 嗯 只能说花了很多时间 |
[09:30] | and… considerable effort. | 和…大量精力 |
[09:33] | Why didn’t I hear of this discovery? | 您不能讲给我听吗? |
[09:36] | Well, the Egyptian government and I thought it best to keep it on the QT | 嗯 埃及政府和我本人都觉得最好还是保密 |
[09:41] | until we discover… | 直到我们找到… |
[09:43] | Cleocatra’s tomb! | 克娄卡特拉的墓! |
[09:44] | Precisely. I have a plane waiting on standby. | 正是 我已经备好了一架飞机 |
[09:47] | Well, I can’tjust pick up and go to Egypt. | 嗯 我可不能抬脚就去埃及 |
[09:51] | Thomas, the only missing piece of the puzzle is you. | 托马斯 万事俱备 就差你了 |
[09:56] | But I promised my grandson a camping trip for spring break. | 可我答应我孙子春假的时候带他去露营了 |
[10:01] | Well, bring the lad along. | 嗯 那就把这娃也带着嘛 |
[10:03] | Surely, a trip to Egypt is more exciting. | 去埃及玩绝对更刺激 |
[10:07] | Yeah! Mudbud can come too, right? | 太棒了! 泥芽芽也能去 对吧? |
[10:11] | That? No, no, no. No dogs. | 那个? 不 不 不 没狗啥事 |
[10:14] | -Yes… | 对… |
[10:16] | I’m afraid my dear, sweet cat, Ubasti, is allergic to them, | 我的宝贝可爱猫咪 乌巴斯提 对狗过敏 |
[10:20] | so your Mud dog will have to stay here. | 所以你那个什么泥巴狗只能留下 |
[10:23] | So what do you say, Thomas? Do we have an arrangement? | 怎么样 托马斯? 想好没? |
[10:28] | -I don’t know. -Oh, my dear man. | -我不知道 -哦 敬爱的先生 |
[10:31] | You don’t want to be an old relic, | 你可不想成个老古董吧 |
[10:32] | like the things in this quaint, | 就像管博物馆的展品一样 |
[10:34] | little museum, when you could show the world | 现在你明明有机会向世界展示 |
[10:36] | what a great archeologist Thomas Howard really is. | 托马斯·霍华德是个多么伟大的考古学家 |
[10:41] | Finding Cleocatra’s necklace | 找到克娄卡特拉的项链 |
[10:43] | is one of the greatest archeological finds in history. | 将是历史上最伟大的考古发现之一 |
[10:48] | You’ve worked for this your whole life. | 你毕生都在为之奋斗 |
[10:50] | And you know well that opportunities like this | 而且你知道这样的机会 |
[10:52] | only come round once in a lifetime. | 一生只有一次 |
[10:59] | You’re right. Let’s find that tomb! | 说得没错 我们去找那个墓吧! |
[11:03] | The town of Bastati, that is where we must go. | 巴斯塔底镇 那就是咱的目的地 |
[11:09] | -You ready to go, Peter? -Oh, I’m ready. | -你准备好了吗 皮特? -哦 好啦 |
[11:11] | This is gonna be epic! | 这事会载入史册的! |
[11:14] | Take care of my baby, Dad. Remember he’s only ten. | 照顾好我儿子 爸爸 别忘了他只有10岁 |
[11:19] | And then every day, twice. | 还有 每天打两次 |
[11:20] | -Don’t you worry, sweetheart. -Well, we mustn’t dawdle. | -别担心 亲爱的 -嗯 不能再拖了 |
[11:24] | Wheels up in precisely 26 minutes. | 还有26分钟起飞 |
[11:26] | Chop-chop. Let’s go. | 超紧着 走吧 |
[11:31] | Hey, Mudbud. Bye… | 嘿 泥芽芽 拜… |
[11:35] | Ohh. Yes. | 哦 好了 |
[11:37] | -Bye, Mom. -Bye, sweetie. | -拜 妈妈 -拜拜 宝贝 |
[11:40] | -Bye, Dad. -Be good. | -拜 爸爸 -注意安全 |
[11:43] | -Have a good time. -Let’s go, Peter. | -玩的愉快 -走吧 皮特 |
[11:49] | I’ll bring you back some Egyptian mud. | 我会给你们带埃及的泥土的 |
[11:51] | He won’t be bringing you back | 他带不回东西的 |
[11:53] | -anything, Dirtbud. -Huh? | -什么都带不回 脏泥巴 -啊? |
[11:55] | When we find the Cat’s Eye jewel, it’ll be mine, | 找到的猫眼宝石 将会是我的 |
[11:59] | and cats will finally rule, with me as their queen. | 猫们会统治天下 我会是大家的女王 |
[12:02] | Not if the Buddies have anything to say about it. | 护宝狗狗不同意的 |
[12:05] | Bye-bye, fleabag. | 别了 可怜虫 |
[12:09] | Ohh. Poor Mudbud’s devastated. | 哦 可怜的泥芽芽也想跟着去呢 |
[12:29] | That cat dudette cannot get away with this. | 那只猫不会得逞的 |
[12:32] | Don’t worry, Pete, I’m coming to save you. | 别担心 皮特 我会去救你的 |
[12:53] | We heard your emergency howl. | 我们听到你的紧急喊叫了 |
[12:57] | Is everything OK? | 一切还好吗? |
[12:58] | Or was someone just trying to give you a bath? | 还是只是有人要给你洗澡了? |
[13:00] | Pete and Grandpa Thomas are in trouble! | 皮特和托马斯爷爷有麻烦了! |
[13:02] | You know that collar Sniffer told us about? | 你们记得嗅探犬给我们讲到的那个项链吗? |
[13:04] | The one that could be the end of all dogkind? | 能让狗狗失去一切的那个? |
[13:07] | -Yeah? -Well, that creepy cat said | -怎么? -嗯 那只诡异的猫说 |
[13:09] | she was going to get the collar and use it to rule humans and dogs. | 她能拿到那条项链 然后统治人类和狗狗 |
[13:13] | Yo, ain’t no one gonna rule the B-Dawg. | 呦 谁都别想统治B宝 |
[13:15] | Nohow, no way. That’s fo’ shizzle. | 咋都没门 那是绝对滴 |
[13:18] | What are we waiting for? Let’s get on that plane. | 那我们还等什么啊? 赽快上飞机吧 |
[13:22] | -Follow me. -Team Buddies to the rescue. | -跟着我 -护宝狗狗球援开始啦 |
[13:45] | Back it up a little bit. | 来帮个忙 |
[13:47] | Yo, what’s the plan now? | 哟 接下来咋计划? |
[13:49] | We hitch a ride to Egypt | 我们搭飞机到埃及 |
[13:50] | and kick some serious kitty butt, dudes. | 然后和那母猫一决高下 伙计们 |
[13:58] | So Buddies set off for Egypt, | 然后护宝狗狗们抵达埃及 |
[14:00] | a land of amazing adventure and shiny treasure, | 那片充满伟大冒险和炫目珠宝的土地 |
[14:03] | but most importantly, me, Babi the Great. | 但最重要的是 我 巴比大帝 |
[14:29] | As-salaam alaikum, Mr. Wellington. Very happy to see you. | 愿你平安 惠灵顿先生 很高兴见到你 |
[14:32] | Seti, skip the formalities and unload the plane. | 塞提 别客套了 把飞机上的东西搬下来 |
[14:35] | Meet us in Bastati and gather supplies. | 咱们在巴斯塔底见 准备好日需品 |
[14:40] | That means “good morning.” | 意思是”早上好” |
[14:43] | I’m Thomas Howard, and this is my grandson, Peter. | 我是托马斯·霍华德 这是我孙子 皮特 |
[14:47] | Hello. Hello, Peter. My name is Seti. | 你好 你好 皮特 我叫这塞提 |
[14:51] | This is my cousin, Tarik. | 这是我表兄 塔里克 |
[15:03] | What, you crazy? This is explosives. | 什么 你疯了吗? 这可是炸药 |
[15:05] | Put that down. What is wrong with you? | 放下 你这是怎么了? |
[15:16] | Hey, you guys, we must’ve landed in Egypt. | 嘿 伙计们 咱们肯定已到到埃及了 |
[15:19] | It’s raining falafel sauce! | 箱子上掉法拉费的酱了! |
[15:58] | Come on, Peter. | 来吧 皮特 |
[16:04] | Egypt… I’ve missed this place. | 埃及…我真想念这个地方 |
[16:08] | -Come on. -You think we can explore the bazaar? | -快走 -能从集市探险开始吗? |
[16:16] | Dudes, I think we’re on the road again. | 伙计们 我觉得咱又上路了 |
[16:18] | When do you meet the Buddies, | 你是什么时候遇见护宝狗狗的 |
[16:20] | Uncle Babi? | 巴比叔叔? |
[16:20] | Soon, soon. Be patient. | 快了 快了 耐心点 |
[16:26] | At first, Babi met Pete and Grandpa Thomas. | 一开始 巴比看到了皮特和托马斯爷爷 |
[16:41] | This place is so cool. | 这地方太酷了 |
[16:44] | Mudbud would’ve loved this. | 泥芽芽肯定喜欢 |
[16:46] | Let me show you something, Peter. | 我给你看点东西 皮特 |
[16:53] | -What are they? -Dried seeds. Great for snacking. | -这是什么? -干种子 很适合当零食 |
[17:10] | Pete give Babi… | 作为交易… |
[17:11] | his favorite compass in trade. | 皮特把他最喜欢的指南针给了巴比 |
[17:17] | Uncle Babi, | 巴比叔叔 |
[17:18] | what did you trade Pete for compass? | 为了指南针你给了皮特什么? |
[17:20] | Did Babi say “trade”? | 巴比说”交换”了吗? |
[17:23] | I mean borrow… permanently. | 我是说借…暂时的 |
[17:28] | No, no, Ubasti, come back. | 不 不 乌巴斯提 回来 |
[17:30] | No, no, no. Don’t go into that awful market. | 不 不 不 别进那混乱的市场 |
[17:33] | OK, let’s go. Slightly used camel, | 好了 开始吧 小老太的这匹骆驼 |
[17:36] | low mileage, owned by little old lady. | 没怎么用过 没走过多少路 |
[17:39] | Do I hear 500 pounds? | 有人出500英镑吗? |
[17:42] | Five hundred? Sold! | 500吗? 成交! |
[17:44] | OK. Let’s have the money. OK. | 好的 收钱 成交 |
[17:46] | And now, Babu, | 现在 巴布 |
[17:48] | Babi about to meet bad man and hairless cat. | 巴比要去见那个坏蛋和那只秃毛猫 |
[17:54] | Kitty? | 猫咪? |
[17:57] | -Welcome. -Oh, welcome. | -欢迎光临 -噢 欢迎光临 |
[18:00] | How very nice of you. | 你真是太好了 |
[18:02] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[18:07] | Pure Egyptian… | 埃及真正的… |
[18:10] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你 就不会这么做 |
[18:13] | There’s nothing I detest more than a petty, primate thief. | 我最讨厌卑劣的猴子小偷 |
[18:16] | Babi not steal. I was just admiring shiny object. | 巴比没偷 我只是在欣赏亮晶的东西 |
[18:22] | Beat it! | 滚开! |
[18:24] | Ubasti, there you are. | 乌巴斯提 原来你在这 |
[18:39] | Guys, I think this is cheese! I’m starving. | 伙计们 我想这是奶酷! 我饿了 |
[18:43] | Yuck, that cheese smells funny. | 啐 那奶酪闻起来很怪 |
[18:46] | This is stinky cheese. | 是臭奶酪 |
[18:57] | I guess stinky cheese is an acquired taste. | 我想臭奶酪的味道习惯就好了 |
[19:00] | I’d better acquire some more. | 我最好多习惯点东西 |
[19:12] | My name is Pete. | 我叫皮特 |
[19:17] | You don’t speak English. | 你不会说英语 |
[19:27] | You said that I am a cucumber. | 你刚才说我是黄瓜 |
[19:32] | Hey, you do speak English. | 嗨 你会说英语 |
[19:34] | Yes, my father taught me. | 是的 我爸爸教我的 |
[19:36] | My name is Farah. You are American. | 我叫法拉 你是美国人 |
[19:40] | Yeah. I’m here with my Grandpa. | 是的 我和我爷爷一起来的 |
[19:42] | He’s a great archeologist. | 他是个了不起的考古学家 |
[19:46] | We’re going to discover Cleocatra’s tomb. | 我们要去探索克娄卡特拉的坟墓 |
[19:50] | Cleopatra’s tomb. | 克娄巴特拉的坟墓 |
[19:51] | No, not Cleopatra. | 不 不是克娄巴特拉 |
[19:54] | Her cat, Cleocatra. | 她的猫 克娄卡特拉 |
[19:56] | Farah. | 法拉 |
[19:58] | Oh, that is my father, I must go. | 噢 是我爸爸 我得走了 |
[20:00] | It was very nice to meet you, Peter. As-salaam alaikum. | 很高兴见到你 皮特 再见 |
[20:22] | Guys, I’m not feeling too good. | 伙计们 我感觉不舒服 |
[20:26] | Budderball, don’t panic, but… | 萌球球 别怕 但是… |
[20:28] | I don’t think that was cheese you ate. It was explosives! | 我觉得你吃的不是奶酪 是炸药! |
[20:32] | Oh, no. I’m gonna explode! | 不 不 我要炸了! |
[20:35] | Don’t you dare Dutch oven us! | 你敢殃及我们就死定了! |
[20:38] | -OK. -Seti… | -好的 -塞提… |
[20:42] | You’re right, it is making noises. OK. | 没错 真的有 这样 |
[20:48] | Hey… get the crowbar. I’ll get this one. | 嗨…把铁棍拿来 我拿这个 |
[20:54] | Budderball, I take it back. Let ‘er rip. | 萌球球 我收回刚才说的话 我们冲 |
[20:59] | -Disgusting. -Gross. | -臭死了 -恶心 |
[21:03] | -That’s not good. -Boom, boom? | -糟糕 -炸弹 炸弹? |
[21:05] | Run! Run! Run! | 跑! 跑! 快跑! |
[21:08] | Let me outta here, yo. | 让我出去 哟 |
[21:13] | It’s Dirtbud and his team of dim-witted wonder dogs. | 是泥巴狗还有他那些傻瓜同伴 |
[21:18] | How did they get here? | 他们怎么来的? |
[21:22] | Tarik. | 塔里克 |
[21:25] | -Tarik! -Huh? | -塔里克! -嗯? |
[21:30] | Where did Pete and Grandpa Thomas go? | 皮特和他爷爷哪去了? |
[21:31] | OK, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. Let’s split into groups. | 好吧 我们要去很多地方 分开行动吧 |
[21:35] | B-Dawg, you go with Buddha, | B宝 你和巴德哈一组 |
[21:36] | so we can keep you out of trouble. | 这样你们就不会惹麻烦了 |
[21:37] | Budderball, you stick with Mudbud, and I’ll go by myself. | 萌球球 你和泥芽芽一组 我单独行动 |
[21:41] | I know how you boys hate shopping anyways. | 我知道你们男孩子不喜欢购物 |
[21:43] | All right, dudes, let’s go track them down. | 好吧 老兄 我们去找他们 |
[21:54] | Not bad. I could lay down some sick beats to this. | 不错 我会编点这种谱子 |
[22:03] | -Snake! -Don’t worry, B-Dawg. | -蛇! -别怕 B宝 |
[22:05] | The snake is in a trance. He’s meditating to the music. | 蛇处于迷幻状态 他在随着音乐起舞 |
[22:14] | Wow, look at these colors. | 哇 好漂亮的颜色啊 |
[22:21] | Let me give you something. | 送你点东西吧 |
[22:29] | OMG. This is so to die for. | 天哪 太漂亮了 |
[22:32] | OK, next up we have beautiful animal. | 好了 下面出场的是只漂亮动物 |
[22:36] | Very young, but will grow big and strong. | 年龄小 但是会长大变壮实 |
[22:40] | Five hundred! Five hundred pounds! | 500! 500镑! |
[22:43] | Kebab! Hot kebab! | 烤肉串! 热乎的烤内串! |
[22:46] | Come get your chicken kebab! | 来买拷鸡肉串啊! |
[22:48] | Oh, sweet mama, kebabs! | 噢 我的妈啊 烤肉串! |
[22:51] | We’re on a mission here, Budderball. | 我们现在有任务 萌球球 |
[22:53] | But I search much better on a full stomach. | 可是我吃饱了干活更有劲儿 |
[22:56] | Besides, | 另外 |
[22:56] | the best way to know a new culture is to sample its cuisine. | 了解一种新文化的最好办法就是品尝它的美食 |
[23:06] | OK, one kebab for you. Eat it. | 好吧 给你一根烤肉串 吃吧 |
[23:10] | Hey, come back here! | 嗨 回来! |
[23:13] | Stop that thief! | 拦住那个小偷! |
[23:15] | Yo, dawg, did you hear that? | 哟 宝 你听到了吗? |
[23:16] | It sounds like Budderball’s in trouble. | 好像萌球球碰到麻烦了 |
[23:18] | It came from over there. Come on, B-Dawg. | 声音是从那边传来的 走 B宝 |
[23:20] | Uncle Babi, wait a second. | 巴比叔叔 等等 |
[23:22] | That’s how you met the Buddies? | 你就是这么碰到护宝狗狗的? |
[23:24] | You stole Budderball’s kebab? | 你偷了萌球球的烤肉串? |
[23:26] | You snooze, you lose. | 一疏忽 就输了 |
[23:28] | And Babi, winner-winner kebab dinner. | 巴比是胜利者 晚餐有烤肉串吃 |
[23:31] | Anyways, Babi helping Budderball out. | 不管怎么说 巴比救了萌球球 |
[23:33] | Chicken bone choking hazard for dogs. | 鸡骨头可能会把狗噎着 |
[23:36] | Stop! | 站住! |
[23:38] | Somebody stop that kebab-a-robber! | 拦住抢烤肉串的家伙! |
[23:40] | Boys. | 男生啊 |
[23:51] | Got you cornered, you chicken thief. | 没处可逃了吧 你个偷鸡肉的贼 |
[23:53] | Budderball, stop monkeying around. | 萌球球 别胡闹了 |
[23:56] | I’m not monkeying around, he’s monkeying around. | 我没胡闹 是他胡闹 |
[24:00] | Please, don’t hurt Babi. | 请 不要伤害巴比 |
[24:01] | Babi am but a humble monkey. | 巴比不过是个卑微的猴子 |
[24:03] | -What’s going on? -I’ll tell you what’s going on. | -出什么事了? -我来告诉你吧 |
[24:06] | -This monkey is a no-good crook. -Here. | -这只猴子是个大骗子 -给 |
[24:13] | See, now I give you something in trade. | 看 作为交换我也给你东西了 |
[24:16] | -I’m not much of a hat dog. -Ooh. Looks good on you. | -我戴帽子不好看 -噢 你戴挺好看的 |
[24:19] | OK, we’ll call it even-steven. | 好吧 咱俩扯平 |
[24:22] | I am Babi, not Steven. | 我是巴比 不是史蒂芬 |
[24:24] | I’m Budderball and these are my brothers, | 我是萌球球 这几位是我兄弟 |
[24:26] | Mudbud, Buddha, | 泥芽芽 巴德哈 |
[24:28] | and B-Dawg, and our little sis, Rosebud. | 还有B宝 这是我小妹妹 花蕾儿 |
[24:31] | It is pleasure to meet you all. | 很高兴见到你们大家 |
[24:33] | What brings you to Egypt? | 你们为什么来埃及? |
[24:35] | Actually, we’re looking for my people. | 其实 我们是来找人的 |
[24:37] | My boy, Peter, and his grandpa. | 我的小主人 皮特 还有他爷爷 |
[24:39] | They were last seen… | 最后见他们时… |
[24:40] | with a bad man and a creepy cat with no fur. | 是跟一个坏蛋还有一只秃毛怪猫在一起 |
[24:42] | Oh! I think I saw that cat today. | 噢! 我好像今天见过那只猫 |
[24:46] | Babi does not like cats. | 巴比不喜欢猫 |
[24:47] | You’ve seen her? | 你见过她? |
[24:49] | Hey, that’s Pete’s compass, dude! | 嗨 那是皮特的指南针 老兄 |
[24:52] | Babi see it fall out of boy’s pocket. | 巴比看到它从男孩的口袋掉出来 |
[24:55] | Finders keeper, losers weeper. | 谁捡到归谁 丢的人去哭吧 |
[24:57] | So you’ve seen Pete, too? | 这么说你也见过皮特? |
[24:59] | That compass is very important to him. | 那指南针对他来说很重要 |
[25:01] | Babi could give you compass… | 巴比可以把指南针给你们… |
[25:04] | perhaps in trade? | 来做笔交易吧? |
[25:06] | Babi likes shiny objects. | 巴比喜欢亮晶晶的东西 |
[25:08] | My bling? You’ve gots to be trippin’. | 我亮闪闪的链子? 不可能 |
[25:11] | Babi will give you compass and help you with everything. | 巴比会把指南针给你们还帮你们做事 |
[25:15] | Promise to get you to boy. | 保证帮你们找到那个男孩 |
[25:16] | “B” for Babi… | 代表巴比的”B”… |
[25:18] | look very nice on Babi’s hairy chest. | 挂在巴比毛茸茸的胸前真好看啊 |
[25:20] | Sorry, dawg, you can’t have it. | 抱歉 朋友 不会给你的 |
[25:23] | B-Dawg, he knows where Pete and Grandpa Thomas are. | B宝 他知道皮特和托马斯爷爷的下落 |
[25:26] | We need his help. Give him anything he wants. | 我们需要他的帮助 他要什么就给什么 |
[25:33] | -What’s that, dudes? -It’s the Muslim call to prayer. | -在干嘛 老兄? -穆斯林的祈祷仪式 |
[25:36] | It is getting late. Market not safe at night. | 天黑了 晚上市场不安全 |
[25:40] | Babi know place where you can sleep. | 巴比知道你们可以在哪里睡觉为 |
[25:42] | I will show you boy in the morning. | 我明早给你们找到那个男孩 |
[25:44] | Follow me, friends. | 眼我来 朋友们 |
[25:46] | This is so not happening. | 不是吧 |
[25:48] | I’m practically naked without my bling. | 没链子我就跟光身子一样 |
[25:58] | This way, Buddies. | 这边 伙计们 |
[26:07] | Yo, what’s that, dawg? | 哟 那是什么 朋友? |
[26:09] | It appears to be a sarcophagus, B-Dawg. | 好像是石棺 B宝 |
[26:11] | Where they put mummies in ancient Egypt. | 古埃及人放木乃伊的地方 |
[26:14] | Mummies?! | 木乃伊? ! |
[26:16] | Relax, they don’t really come to life. | 别紧张 他们不会复活 |
[26:18] | I knew that, dawg. | 我知道 伙计 |
[26:22] | Quick, hide. Someone is coming. | 快点 躲起来 有人来了 |
[26:34] | OK… OK, now tomorrow you must sell, | 好了…好了 明天一定要卖掉你 |
[26:38] | or… OK? OK. Bye-bye. | 还是…好吧? 好吧 再见 |
[26:56] | Hey, what’s wrong, little camel? | 嗨 怎么了 小骆驼? |
[26:59] | That mean human stole me from my mother, | 那个卑鄙的人把我从妈妈身边偷来 |
[27:01] | and he’s trying to sell me. | 想把我卖掉 |
[27:03] | You were taken from your mother? That’s awful. | 从你妈妈身边把你偷走? 太混帐了 |
[27:07] | I must find her. My tribe is on their way into the desert. | 我必须找到她 我的部落正在进入沙漠 |
[27:11] | If I don’t catch up with them soon, | 如果我不快点超上他们 |
[27:13] | I might never see her again. | 可能就再也见不到她了 |
[27:15] | -Tribe? -It is my family. | -部落? -我的家族 |
[27:18] | I belong with the Bedouin tribe. We are travelers. | 我属于贝都因部落 我们是游牧者 |
[27:21] | I get it. Kinda like my posse. The name’s B-Dawg. | 明白了 有点像我们这一群 我叫B宝 |
[27:25] | My name is Cammy. | 我叫卡米 |
[27:26] | I’m Rosebud and these are my brothers. | 我叫花蕾儿 他们是我哥哥 |
[27:29] | Maybe we can help. | 也许我们能帮你 |
[27:30] | Mummy! Ahh! | 木乃伊! 啊! |
[27:35] | -Babi! -Is coast clear? | -巴比! -危险解除了吗? |
[27:38] | Babi, this is Cammy. | 巴比 这是卡米 |
[27:42] | As-salaam alaikum, little camel. | 你好 小骆驼 |
[27:48] | Dudes, I hate to be a bummer, but the door is locked. | 伙计 我不想扫兴 但是门锁了 |
[27:52] | We’re stuck in here. | 我们被困住了 |
[27:53] | Babi going to solve everyone’s troubles. | 巴比来解决所有问题 |
[27:55] | You all sleep now. | 你们现在都去睡觉 |
[27:57] | Babi will go see what he can find out. | 巴比去看看能发现些什么 |
[28:13] | “It will lead you to the water’s path.” | “这将带你们走向水源” |
[28:17] | Perhaps someone misinformed you. | 也许信息有误 |
[28:18] | We’re in the desert, there’s no water. | 我们在沙漠 没水啊 |
[28:21] | -We’re here. -Ah! | -我们在这里 -啊! |
[28:23] | “From the eye of the needle, take direction from Thoth.” | “通过针眼 从透特获取方向” |
[28:28] | What do you think it means, Grandpa? | 爷爷 你说这是什么意思 |
[28:30] | Thoth, the moon god, take direction from the moon. | 透特 月神 就是说从月亮获取方向 |
[28:33] | -The moon. -“From the eye of the needle, | -月亮 -“通过针眼 |
[28:36] | take direction from the moon. | 从月亮获取方向 |
[28:39] | On the 12th day, the moon will light the way.” | 第12夜 月将照亮前路 “ |
[28:44] | -There’s a full moon tonight. -That looks like a needle, | -今晚满月 -那个看起来像针 |
[28:47] | and there’s a half-moon carved in the top. | 上面刻着半个月亮 |
[28:52] | The obelisk! Peter, let’s go! | 方尖碑! 皮特 我们走! |
[29:08] | Oh, my. Dr. Wellington. | 噢 天哪 惠灵顿博士 |
[29:10] | Yes, yes, of course. | 对 对 当然 |
[29:36] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[29:51] | -What now? -Well, now… | -现在呢? -嗯 现在… |
[29:54] | …we need to calibrate the position of the beam | …我们需要确定光束所指的位置 |
[29:57] | and coordinate it on the map. | 并在地图上确定坐标 |
[30:02] | Ah, given the height of the tower… | 阿 考虑到碑的高度 |
[30:06] | …60 feet, | …60英尺 |
[30:08] | the light should be going south by southeast, 86 miles. | 光线射向东南偏南86英里的地方 |
[30:14] | And leading us… to this oasis. | 指引我们…来到这片绿洲 |
[30:18] | Ah! They’re heading to the oasis. I must tell the Buddies. | 啊! 他们要去绿洲 我必须告诉狗狗们 |
[30:56] | -Buddies! -What’s up? | -伙计们! -怎么了? |
[30:58] | Your people are leaving in the morning. | 你们要找的人早上出发 |
[31:00] | They’re on their way to oasis, deep in desert. | 去沙漠深处的绿洲 |
[31:03] | Oasis? I’ve been there with my tribe before. | 绿洲? 我以前跟我的部落去过 |
[31:06] | That could be where they’re headed, too. | 他们可能也去哪里 |
[31:08] | I can show you the way. | 我可以给你们带路 |
[31:10] | And we can help you find your tribe. | 我们正好能帮你找到部落 |
[31:12] | Babi will hitch ride and slow them down. | 巴比要去搭车 拖延他们的进程 |
[31:28] | -What are you thinking? -How rad this is. | -你在想什么? -这多有意思啊 |
[31:31] | Mudbud would’ve loved it. | 泥芽芽一定会喜欢 |
[31:34] | Knowing Mudbud, he’s probably off on an adventure of his own. | 泥芽芽 他很可能自已去探险了 |
[31:38] | You know, for some reason, Mudbud doesn’t feel that far away. | 不知怎么 我觉得泥芽芽就在我们附近 |
[32:02] | Ahh! Bad man’s truck. | 啊! 大坏蛋的卡车 |
[32:13] | Got it. | 好了 |
[32:17] | Upsy-daisy. | 爬高高 |
[32:23] | Chop-chop, my good man. We’re seven minutes behind schedule. | 快点 伙计 我们比预定时间晚了7分钟 |
[32:30] | I know that whistle. The man is coming to take me away. | 我听出那口哨声了 那个人要来把我带走 |
[32:34] | Not ifwe have anything to do with it. | 交给我们了 |
[32:36] | I’ve an idea, Cammy. You up for it? | 我有个主意 卡米 你愿意吗? |
[32:39] | Anything to get back to my mom. | 只要能回到妈妈身边怎么都行 |
[32:57] | Wow, gnarly loogey, dudette! | 哇 太棒了 老兄! |
[32:59] | Come on, Buddies, let’s go! | 来吧 伙计们 我们走! |
[33:06] | My beautiful camel! Oh! | 我漂亮的骆驼! 噢! |
[33:16] | Now, the Buddies and their newfound camel friend escape, | 于是 狗狗们和新朋友小骆驼逃跑了 |
[33:20] | and follow Babi into the desert. | 跟着巴比进了沙漠 |
[33:22] | Where were you, Uncle Babi? | 你在哪 巴比叔叔? |
[33:23] | Babi hitch a ride on top of truck. | 巴比在卡车顶上搭顺风车 |
[33:26] | Babi sneaky monkey. | 巴比是个狡猾的小偷 |
[33:29] | Who are they, Grandpa? | 他们是谁 爷爷? |
[33:31] | They’re Bedouins, Pete. | 他们是贝都因人 皮特 |
[33:33] | They’re a nomadic people of the desert. | 他们是沙漠游牧民族 |
[33:44] | Hey, you, move your disgusting beasts. | 嗨 你们 把你们恶心的牲口赶走 |
[33:48] | I’m in a hurry. | 我们在赶路 |
[33:49] | You should be very careful. | 你们应当非常小心 |
[33:51] | This area is known for bandits and thieves. | 这地方经常有强盗和小偷出没 |
[33:53] | Safe travels. | 一路顺风 |
[34:21] | Come on, guys. We just have to make it to the oasis. | 拜托 老兄们 我们得及时赶到绿洲 |
[34:23] | I’m running on fumes. | 我跟跑在一团雾上似的 |
[34:26] | Cammy, aren’t you hungry? | 卡米 你饿不? |
[34:27] | We camels were born to survive in the heat, | 我们骆驼天生就能在高温下生存 |
[34:30] | and go a long time without food and water. | 而且能在缺水缺食物的情况下行走很久 |
[34:33] | We can regurgitate the food in our stomach and re-chew it, | 我们可以反刍胃里的食物并再次咀嚼 |
[34:36] | so we can go longer without a meal. | 所以我们能在不进食的情况下走很远 |
[34:39] | -Eww. TMI, Cammy. -Good idea. | -哎 说的太多了 卡米 -好主意 |
[34:47] | Budderball… gross. | 萌球球…恶心了啊 |
[34:50] | Mmm. I love leftovers. | 嗯 我爱剩菜 |
[35:01] | What happened? What you do? | 怎么了? 你怎么回事? |
[35:03] | I told you, check out the truck before we left. | 我跟你说了 在出发前检查好车 |
[35:06] | -But I did. -You did? Oh. | -可我检查了啊 -你检查了? 噢 |
[35:08] | I swear, your brain is the size of a monkey’s. | 我敢说 你那脑子还没猴脑大 |
[35:13] | For heaven’s sakes, what’s wrong with it? | 天哪 怎么回事? |
[35:14] | It’s broken. | 坏了 |
[35:18] | I don’t suppose you know anything about motorized vehicles? | 我想你对发动车没什么了解吧? |
[35:20] | Well, as a matter of fact, I do. | 嗯 事实上 我了解 |
[35:25] | Well, let’s see what the problem is. | 来 让我们看看是哪些出岔子了 |
[35:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 天啊 |
[35:31] | Hose came loose. | 管子松开了 |
[35:34] | Just put some coolant in it. | 加点冷却液就行了 |
[35:47] | Look, there’s the oasis just up ahead. | 看 往前走就是绿洲了 |
[35:50] | How did all this grow in the middle of the desert? | 这些东西是怎么在沙漠中生长的? |
[35:53] | Even though we’re in the driest of places, | 尽管我们现在所在的是最干枯的地方 |
[35:55] | centuries ago, in Cleopatra’s time, | 几个世纪前 克娄巴特拉时代 |
[35:59] | there was a river here. | 这里曾有河流 |
[36:00] | And that river is still running deep underground. | 而河流现仍在幽深的地下流淌着 |
[36:03] | We’ll set up camp, look for the next clue at daybreak. | 我们安营扎寨吧 在日出时寻找新的线索 |
[36:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Are we close, Cammy? | 我们快到了吧 卡米? |
[36:14] | I… I am not sure, Rosebud. | 我…我不太确定 花蕾儿 |
[36:17] | I think so. | 我觉应该得快了 |
[36:18] | Aw, snap. We’re doomed. Doomed! | 哦 崩溃 我们悲剧了 悲剧了! |
[36:23] | -Think positively, B-Dawg. -I am positive. | -乐观点 B宝 -我很乐观 |
[36:26] | Positively sure we’re lost in the middle of the desert. | 乐观地确定我们在沙漠中迷路了 |
[36:30] | Do not worry, Buddies, my tribe has been here. | 别急伙伴们 我的部落来过这里 |
[36:33] | There’s some camel poop on the ground right there. | 那边地上有一堆骆驼粪 |
[36:41] | That’s camel poop all right. | 这个就是骆驼粪共吧 |
[36:43] | We’re gonna need a bulldozer to clean up that mess, | 我们需要一个推土机来清理这些垃圾 |
[36:47] | ’cause a pooper scooper definitely’s not doing it. | 因为粪扒子绝对搞不定 |
[36:50] | It’s getting too dark to follow their trail. | 天太黑 咱们不能再追他们了 |
[36:53] | The dudette is correctomundo. | 小姑娘说得一点都没错 |
[36:55] | We’ll rest here for the night, and get our groove back tomorrow. | 今晚在这休息 我们明天就精神抖擞啦 |
[37:01] | So, young Peter, | 那么 皮特小朋友 |
[37:03] | what story would you like to hear this time? | 这次你想听什么故事呢? |
[37:05] | Can you tell me the story about the Cat’s Eye necklace? | 可以给我讲讲猫眼项链的故事么? |
[37:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:09] | The cat goddess, Bastet, gave a special necklace | 猫面女神 贝丝蒂 将一条很特别的 |
[37:13] | with a Cat’s Eye jewel to Cleopatra, | 嵌有猫眼宝石的项链贡献给埃及的统治者 |
[37:16] | the ruler of Egypt. | 克娄巴特拉 |
[37:18] | Cleopatra’s favorite feline, Cleocatra, | 克娄巴特拉最爱的猫 克娄卡特拉 |
[37:21] | was furious that Bastet gave the necklace to a human. | 很气愤贝丝蒂把项链贡献给人类 |
[37:25] | She decided to steal the necklace. | 她决定去把项链偷来 |
[37:28] | But a vigilant puppy, | 但是一只警惕的小狗 |
[37:30] | Buddasi, saw Cleocatra. | 布达斯 看到了克娄卡特拉 |
[37:39] | And Cleopatra was so mad | 对于背叛了她信任的猫 |
[37:42] | over being betrayed by her trusted cat, | 克娄巴特拉十分震怒 |
[37:45] | that she used the necklace to make dogs man’s best friend. | 她用项链来册封狗为人类最好的朋友 |
[37:49] | And cats were banished from the palace. | 于是猫被驱逐出宫 |
[37:57] | Grandpa, is it gonna rain? | 爷爷 是要下雨了吗? |
[38:00] | No, no. That’s just dry lightning from an electrical storm. | 不 不 那只是由雷暴引起的干闪电 |
[38:05] | Happens all the time out here in the desert. | 在这里的沙漠中经常发生 |
[38:10] | Ah, looks far enough away. | 啊 看起来离得挺远的 |
[38:11] | I’m sure we’re perfectly safe. | 我确保我们绝对安全 |
[38:15] | Time to hit the rack, though. We have an early day tomorrow. | 但是 该上床睡觉了 明天还得早起呢 |
[38:21] | You get a good sleep. | 你好好睡一觉 |
[38:22] | I’m gonna go stretch these old legs of mine. | 我去活动一下我这双老腿 |
[38:24] | Grandpa, thank you for bringing me on this adventure. | 爷爷 谢谢您肯带我来这次探险 |
[38:28] | It’s my pleasure, Peter. | 不用谢 皮特 |
[38:32] | I couldn’t ask for a better partner. | 我找不到更好的伙伴了 |
[38:41] | Mudbud, are you OK? | 泥芽芽 你还好吧? |
[38:43] | Yeah, I’m just sorry I got us into this. | 嗯 我很抱歉让大家卷进这件事来 |
[38:46] | I’m really worried about Pete. | 我非常担心皮行 |
[38:48] | Fate set us on this path, Mudbud. | 命运为我们安排了这条路 泥芽芽 |
[38:51] | Every journey has a deeper reason. | 每个旅行都有一个深刻的理由 |
[38:53] | Good night, Buddies, you’re the best of friends. | 晚安 伙伴们 你们是我最好的朋友 |
[38:56] | Sweet dreams, everybody. | 祝好梦 各位 |
[39:11] | Wake up, Buddies. It’s morning. | 醒醒 兄弟们 天亮了 |
[39:13] | Let’s rock and roll. Who knows how far ahead of us they are. | 我们出发吧 谁知道还要多久才能起赶上 |
[39:28] | Hey, Grandpa, I’m gonna go explore. | 嘿 爷爷 我要开始探险了 |
[39:31] | Have you seen my compass? | 你看到我的指南针了吗? |
[39:33] | No. No, I haven’t, Peter. | 没 没有 我没看到 皮特 |
[39:36] | Well, you go ahead. I’ll join you in a minute. | 好了 你先走吧 我马上追上你 |
[39:44] | -Ah! -You got me. | -啊! -你吓死我了 |
[39:47] | -Hello, Farah. -Hello, Peter. | -你好 法拉 -你好 皮特 |
[39:50] | -When did you get here? -Late last night. | -你什么时候到这的? -昨天深夜 |
[39:53] | Sometimes we travel at night when it is cooler. | 有时候晚上天气一凉爽我们就开始旅行 |
[39:56] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪? |
[39:57] | Our tribe is making its way through the desert. | 我们部落只是通过沙漠了解自我 |
[40:00] | It is our way, nothing more. | 这是我们的命运 如此而已 |
[40:02] | Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to be nosy. | 哦 对不起 我不是想要八卦 |
[40:04] | My daughter says you are here with your grandfather. | 我女儿说你跟你爷爷一起在这 |
[40:07] | This man you are traveling with… | 那个和你们一起旅行的人… |
[40:10] | …does your grandfather know him well? | …你爷爷了解他吗? |
[40:12] | He just met him a few days ago. | 他几天前才认识他的 |
[40:14] | You would do well not to trust him. | 你最好不要相信他 |
[40:18] | Be safe. The desert can be a very unforgiving place. | 注意安全 沙漠是个无情之地 |
[40:23] | -See you later, Farah. -Bye. | -再见 法拉 -再见 |
[40:26] | Ah, Peter. | 啊 皮特 |
[40:29] | I see you’ve made a friend. | 我看见你交了个朋友 |
[40:30] | That man said not to trust… | 那个男人说不要相信… |
[40:31] | All right, chaps, no time for chattering. | 好了 小伙 没有时间闲扯了 |
[40:35] | -Time to find the next clue. -Well… | -该去寻找下一个线索了 -好吧… |
[40:41] | -This well was built centuries ago. -Mmm. | -这个井是几个世纪前开凿的 -嗯 |
[40:45] | This was the widest part of the river. | 这里曾经是河道最宽阔的地方 |
[40:48] | And the Egyptians would have built an access | 埃及人会修建一条通往地下河流的 |
[40:52] | to the river running down below. | 通道 |
[40:56] | -Are you OK, Grandpa? -Yes! | -你没事吧 爷爷? -没事! |
[41:04] | Jackpot! | 撞头彩了! |
[41:07] | What? What have you found? | 怎么了? 你发现了什么了? |
[41:09] | It’s the Cat’s Eye symbol. | 是猫眼的标志 |
[41:12] | This must be the entrance. | 这一定是入口 |
[41:21] | Careful now. Careful. | 现在小心点 当心 |
[41:25] | Here we go. All right. I got this. | 好啦 好吧 搞定了 |
[41:30] | Easy does it. | 千万小心 |
[41:31] | Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢慢来 |
[41:35] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[41:46] | Careful. | 当心 |
[41:52] | Look how much light is coming in here. Ah! | 这有很多光照射进来 啊! |
[41:56] | The sun must be directly over the opening of the well. | 阳光一定是直接从井口照进来的 |
[42:21] | Oh. Peter. | 哦 皮特 |
[42:24] | Go clean off that part of the wall over there. | 过去把那块墙壁擦干净 |
[42:26] | And, Seti, clean that other spot. | 而你 塞提 去擦那个点 |
[42:33] | Hurry along, hurry along. | 赶快 赶快 |
[42:43] | Well, what does it mean? | 嗯 这是什么意思? |
[42:44] | That one stands for royalty in this part of Egypt. | 那个代表埃及这一地域的皇室 |
[42:49] | And the other is called a menet. | 另一个叫梅奈特 |
[42:51] | It’s the source of great power for the gods. | 是众神之能的来源 |
[42:55] | Tarik, the map! | 塔里克 地图! |
[42:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:01] | -Yes, I know, Ubasti. -Ahh… | -嗯 我知道 乌巴斯提 -呃… |
[43:07] | I think we have it. | 我想我们找到了 |
[43:10] | I know where Cleocatra’s tomb lies. | 我知道克娄卡特拉的墓在哪里了 |
[43:20] | I don’t know how much farther I can go. | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[43:23] | -We need water. -We can’t stop, dudes. | -我们需要水 -我们不能停 哥们 |
[43:32] | This way, Babu. | 这边 巴布 |
[43:38] | Babi had brilliant plan to slow down bad man. | 巴比有个超好的计划能拖延那些坏人 |
[43:41] | What did you do, Uncle Babi? | 你怎么做的 巴比叔叔? |
[43:43] | Hold your camels, Babu. You will see. | 淡定 巴布 你马上就知道了 |
[44:07] | Yes, Ubasti, we’re getting very, very close. | 对 乌巴斯提 我们已经越来越近了 |
[44:12] | What’s that petty primate doing here? | 那只杂碎猴在这干什么? |
[44:15] | Up to no good. | 不怀好意 |
[44:17] | Butjust when Babi was almost complete, | 可是就当巴比快搞定的时候 |
[44:19] | hairless cat caught Babi monkey-handed. | 巴比被秃毛猫抓了个正着 |
[44:22] | No, no, no, no. Oh… Uh… | 不 不 不 不 哦…啊… |
[44:23] | -Oh, no! -Never fear, Babu. | -哦 不! -不要怕 巴布 |
[44:26] | Babi scared cat with big muscles. | 巴比有健壮的肌肉把猫吓跑了 |
[44:34] | Ah! Scary cat! | 啊! 吓人的猫 |
[44:36] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知不知道你在干什么? |
[44:39] | Nothing. | 没干啥啊 |
[44:41] | I’ve traveled far to find Cleocatra’s tomb, | 我大老远跑来找克娄卡特拉的墓 |
[44:44] | and no one is going to stop me. | 没人能拦得了我 |
[44:52] | Ubasti. Kitty. | 乌巴斯提 小猫咪 |
[44:54] | There you are, my little darling. | 你在这啊 我的小心肝 |
[45:17] | Hey! What’s that? | 嘿! 那是什么? |
[45:24] | What is it, Budderball? | 是什么 萌球球? |
[45:26] | Can’t you see it? | 你没看到吗? |
[45:27] | Food! Hot dogs! Pizza! | 吃的! 热狗! 披萨! |
[45:30] | And lemonade! They’ve even got ice cream! | 棕檬水! 还摆了冰激凌! |
[45:34] | Oh, sweet mama! | 哦 我的妈呀! |
[45:45] | Dudes, I think Budderball has lost his marbles. | 各位 萌球球铁定脑残了 |
[45:50] | Budderball is seeing the mirage. | 萌球球看见海市蜃楼了 |
[45:52] | The heat makes your brain do funny things sometimes. | 高温有时会让大脑短路 |
[45:55] | Come on, guys, dig in! | 来呀 伙计们 开饭! |
[45:57] | Budderball, you gotta snap out of it! | 萌球球 快请醒过来! |
[46:05] | Now that’s what I call a sand-wich! | 现在可真是”沙”明治! |
[46:08] | Where’d the buffet go?! | 自助餐去哪了? ! |
[46:12] | Look! What’s that? It looks like trees! | 看! 那是什么? 看上去像是树! |
[46:16] | Trees? You’ve gotta be hallucin-a-trippin’, dawg. | 树? 你也产生幻觉了 老兄 |
[46:23] | I can still see them, it’s real! | 我还是能看到他们 是真的! |
[46:25] | And where there’s trees, there must be water. | 有树的地方 一定有水 |
[46:28] | It’s the oasis! | 是绿洲! |
[46:29] | We’re saved, dudes! | 我们得救了 兄弟们! |
[46:55] | Yo, dawgs, check it out. | 哟 伙计们 来看看 |
[47:14] | I’ve never been so happy to take a bath in my whole life! | 我这辈子就没诜过这么开心的澡! |
[47:17] | -Surf’s up, dudes! -Yippee! | -冲浪啦 哥们! -好哇! |
[47:20] | All right! | 好! |
[47:24] | There’s no way I’m going in there without my floaties, dawgs. | 没有救生衣打死都别想让我下水 |
[47:28] | What now? | 现在怎么了? |
[47:31] | Mr. Wellington, I think we have a flat tire. | 惠灵顿先生 我想我们的车子爆胎了 |
[47:36] | My tribe and your tribe are not here. | 我的部落和你的部落都不在这 |
[47:38] | They must’ve traveled on already. | 他们肯定已经走了 |
[47:41] | What the…? What was that? | 这是…? 这是啥? |
[47:44] | Relax, B-Dawg. It was probably just the wind. | 别慌 B宝 可能就是风吹的 |
[47:48] | Then that wind has sick paw-eye coordination. | 那这风还真有准头啊 |
[47:54] | Hey, they’re falling from that tree up there. | 嘿 它们是从上面那颗树上掉下来的 |
[47:57] | Those are dates, Rosebud. | 那是枣椰子 花蕾儿 |
[48:06] | Babi? | 巴比? |
[48:13] | Babi, we’re so glad we found you! | 巴比 能找到你太开心了! |
[48:17] | Buddies and my camel friend, | 狗狗们还有骆驼朋友 |
[48:18] | I am so glad you have made it. | 你们及时赶到也让我很开心 |
[48:21] | Babi, what happened to Pete and Grandpa Thomas? | 巴比 皮特和托巴斯爷爷怎么样了? |
[48:24] | Babi was following boy and men and cat. | 巴比跟着男孩还有那个男人和猫 |
[48:27] | Cat very scary. She find Babi, | 猫太可怕了 她发现了巴比 |
[48:30] | so Babi run and hide in oasis. | 所以巴比跑掉藏在绿洲里了 |
[48:32] | -Are they OK? -Very much so, friend Mudbud. | -他们还发吧? -非常好 泥芽芽 |
[48:36] | They are on their way to Cleocatra’s tomb. | 他们在去克娄卡特拉墓的路上 |
[48:38] | That’s great, dawg. | 太好了 老兄 |
[48:40] | Too bad we have no idea where it is. | 糟糕的是我们不知道它在哪 |
[48:42] | Babi has idea. | 巴比知道 |
[48:44] | Babi see Bedouin tribe following, they can help. | 巴比看到了后面的贝都因人 他们可以帮忙 |
[48:47] | My mom! Come on, Buddies, | 是我妈妈! 快来 兄弟们 |
[48:50] | we’ll go to the camp. | 我们去营地 |
[48:51] | What about the others? We can’t let them | 别人呢? 我们不能让他们 |
[48:53] | -get to the tomb before us. -Babi has dealt with that. | -抢在我们前面 -巴比已经做手脚了 |
[49:00] | If we hurry, | 如果我们动作快点 |
[49:01] | we can reach the Bedouin tribe before nightfall. | 就能在天黑之前追上那部落 |
[49:07] | This is outrageous! How did this happen? | 真是忍无可忍! 怎么个情况? |
[49:13] | This is… This is all your fault, | 这…全是你的错 |
[49:15] | nitwits! Idiots! | 傻蛋! 蠢货! |
[49:16] | Well, I guess we’re going to be stuck here for the night. | 嗯 我猜我们今天会困在这里整晚 |
[49:19] | So we may as well make ourselves useful, Pete, and unload the truck. | 所以我们不妨帮点忙 皮特 卸货吧 |
[49:30] | So, Babi, dawg, | 嗯 巴比老兄 |
[49:32] | how ’bout you give me back my bling? | 把我的珠宝还给我如何? |
[49:34] | Deal is deal, friend. All trades are final. | 交易就是交易 朋友 交易不可更改 |
[49:37] | I can’t wait until you meet my family, Buddies. | 各位 我等不及让你们见见我家人了 |
[49:40] | They will be very grateful for all you have done. | 他们会感激你们为我做的一切的 |
[49:47] | That’s it! Many thanks to you, Buddies. | 找到了! 太谢谢你们了 朋友们 |
[49:51] | And you too, Babi. I’m home! | 也谢谢你 巴比 我到家了! |
[49:59] | -Cammy! -Mom! | -卡米! -妈妈! |
[50:02] | Oh! I can’t believe it’s you. | 噢! 真的是你吗? |
[50:10] | Cammy! | 卡米! |
[50:18] | My dear Cammy, I thought I would never see you again. | 我的小宝贝卡米 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[50:21] | The bad man tried to sell me, | 坏人想要卖了我 |
[50:23] | but my new friends, Babi and the Buddies, | 但我的新朋友 巴比和狗狗们 |
[50:26] | helped me escape. | 帮我越狱了 |
[50:27] | Oh, thank you so much for bringing my baby back to me. | 哦 谢谢你们把我家姑娘带回家 |
[50:31] | How could I ever repay you? | 我该怎么报答你们? |
[50:33] | We could do lunch sometime, soon preferably. | 我们不介意来顿午餐 越快越好 |
[50:36] | We welcomed the opportunity to create good karma. | 我们十分欢迎报恩 |
[50:39] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[50:41] | Yo, B-Dawg’s the name, and these dawgs are my tribe. | 嗨 我叫B宝 这些狗狗都是我的伙伴 |
[50:45] | My name is Mala, and my tribe would be thrilled | 我是玛拉 我们的部落很高兴 |
[50:48] | to have you as our honored guests. | 能欢迎你们这些贵客 |
[51:04] | Yo, these dawgs got it going on. | 哟 这帮家伙还真容易相处 |
[51:13] | Hmm. That looks like an interesting game. | 嗯 看上去是个挺有意思的游戏 |
[51:17] | Here you go, Buddies, dinner is served. | 来吧 伙计们 晚餐好了 |
[51:20] | My three favorite words. | 我要说我最喜欢的三个字 |
[51:22] | Pinch me, I wanna make sure this isn’t a mirage. | 掐我 我要确定一下这是不是幻觉 |
[51:28] | Cammy, no offense, | 卡米 无意冒犯 |
[51:30] | but my dinner looks an awful lot like bugs. | 可我的晚餐怎么像虫子? 好恶心 |
[51:33] | Dude, your dinner is bugs. | 伙计 你的晚餐就是虫子 |
[51:35] | Those are scarab beetles. | 那些是圣甲虫 |
[51:37] | They are a delicacy of the Bedouins. | 那可是贝都因人的美味 |
[51:39] | Do you have anything less delicate, | 有没有不这么美味的 |
[51:42] | like pizza or maybe some hamburgers? | 比如披萨或者汉堡? |
[51:44] | Whoa! Budderball turning down food? | 哇! 萌球球还会挑食? |
[51:46] | Thatjust blew my mind. | 真颠覆了我的世界观 |
[51:48] | They are quite good, Budderball. I promise. | 它们很不错的 萌球球 我保证 |
[51:52] | OK, here goes nothing. | 好吧 没关系 |
[51:54] | Over the teeth, past the gums, | 放进嘴里 囫囵吞下 |
[51:56] | look out stomach, here the bugs come. | 吃到肚子里 虫子来咯 |
[52:03] | Budderball like scarabs? | 萌球球喜欢甲虫? |
[52:05] | Crunchy, but not bad. Tastes like chicken. | 挺脆的 还不赖 嚼起来像鸡肉 |
[52:23] | That archeologist is getting far too nosy. | 这个考古学家太爱管闲事了 |
[52:26] | Typical American. Can’t mind his Ps and Qs. | 典型的美国人 管不住自已的嘴 |
[52:31] | But tomorrow, we’ll be rid of the wretched man | 不过明天 我们就能摆脱这家伙了 |
[52:34] | and his annoying grandson, and the treasure will be mine. | 还有他那烦人的孙子 宝藏就是我的啦 |
[52:39] | Ours. | 我们的 |
[52:42] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢您 谢谢您 |
[52:44] | -Hmm? -Huh? | -嗯? -嗯? |
[52:46] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[52:51] | Grandpa! Grandpa, wake up! | 爷爷! 爷爷 快起来! |
[52:55] | I heard Mr. Wellington say he’s gonna get rid of us | 我听惠灵顿先生说要摆脱我们 |
[52:57] | -and keep the treasure for himself! -What?! | -他要把宝藏据为已有! -什么?! |
[53:01] | Peter, really? | 皮特 真的吗? |
[53:05] | Oh, no. I should’ve known he was just a grave robber. | 噢 不 我早该想到他是个强盗的 |
[53:10] | -What are we gonna do? -Well, first off, | -我们该怎么办? -嗯 首先 |
[53:13] | we need to be very careful. Philip could be dangerous. | 我们得小心点 菲利普可能会采取行动 |
[53:19] | Could he, now? | 他会的 看到没? |
[53:21] | I’m done helping you, Philip. | 我已经帮过你了 菲利普 |
[53:23] | Oh, I think not, Professor Howard. | 噢 我不这么认为 霍华德教授 |
[53:25] | For the sake of your precious grandson, | 为了你的宝贝孙子 |
[53:27] | you’ll do exactly what I want you to do. | 你得按照我说的做 |
[53:41] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[53:43] | They are sending balloon up in sky to look for bad man and cat. | 他们把气球放上天 来找坏蛋和那只猫 |
[53:47] | Babi believe this is the way we find your people. | 巴比相信这也会帮我们找到你的主人 |
[53:50] | Travel by air is much, much faster. | 在天上飞可快得多 |
[53:52] | Let me get this straight, monkey dude, | 我想搞清楚 哥们 |
[53:54] | you want us to fly up in that balloon? | 你想让我们坐气球飞? |
[53:56] | Babi, do you know how to fly that thing? | 巴比 你知道怎么让那东西飞起来吗? |
[54:00] | Babi is good pilot. The best. | 巴比是个好飞行员 是最好的 |
[54:07] | Wind is going in the right direction. | 风向也刚好 |
[54:16] | Quick, Buddies, come! | 快点 狗狗们 快来! |
[54:38] | Buddies, I can never thank you enough. | 狗狗们 真不知道怎么感谢你们好 |
[54:41] | Bye, Buddies! Be safe! | 再见 狗狗们! 保重! |
[54:45] | Bye, Cammy. Bye, Mala! | 再见 卡米 再见 玛拉! |
[54:47] | I hope we see you again. | 真希望能再见到你们 |
[54:48] | Good luck, Buddies! | 祝你们好运 狗狗们! |
[55:18] | Look! It’s the bad dude’s Jeep. | 看! 是坏蛋的吉普车 |
[55:20] | We would’ve never found them on foot. | 我们走路肯定找不到的 |
[55:23] | They must’ve gone in the truck. Follow the tire tracks. | 他们肯定是坐卡车走 沿着车轮印追 |
[55:26] | Babi does not control wind. Allah does. | 巴比可不能控制风 真主安拉可以 |
[55:38] | I think this is it, Peter. | 我想就是这里 皮特 |
[55:47] | So… Hmm? Where is it? | 那…嗯? 这是哪里? |
[55:51] | I’m sure it’s here somewhere. | 我确信就是这里的某个地方 |
[55:55] | -I can feel the energy. -The energy? | -我能感受到那力量. -力量? |
[56:01] | You worthless twit. You’ve led us nowhere! | 你这蠢货.你把我们带错了! |
[56:06] | Grandpa, look! A balloon! | 爷爷 看!一个气球 |
[56:09] | Oh… Oh, don’t be silly, Peter. | 哦…噢 别犯傻 皮特 |
[56:14] | There are no baboons in the desert. | 沙漠里根本不会有气球 |
[56:17] | I think maybe you’ve been out in the sun too long. | 我想你在太阳下站的时间太长了 |
[56:20] | You should drink some water. | 你得喝点水了 |
[56:27] | Dudes, there they are! Let’s land this puppy! | 伙计们 他们在那里! 快降落! |
[56:30] | -Land? -Babi, please tell me | -降落? -巴比 别告诉我 |
[56:33] | you know how to land this thing. | 你不知道怎么让这东西降落 |
[56:34] | This part Babi is not so familiar with. | 巴比对这一方面不太熟悉 |
[56:38] | Oh, great. We’re just gonna float away forever. | 噢 太好了 我们得永远飘下去了 |
[56:41] | Don’t worry, B-Dawg, panic is a wasted emotion. | 别担心 B宝 惊慌失措是徒劳 |
[56:44] | Babi know what make balloon go down. Hold on. | 巴比知道怎么让气球下降 抓牢 |
[57:03] | -Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[57:05] | Forget about what I said before. Time to panic. | 忘了我刚才说的吧 该惊慌了 |
[57:09] | Oh no! -Hold on Buddies. | -哦 不! -抓牢 伙计们 |
[57:13] | Going in for crash landing. | 要迫降喽 |
[57:30] | -Babi is dizzy. -You can say that again, dawg. | -巴比有点晕 -你再说一遍 |
[57:34] | Oh. Babi is dizzy. | 噢 巴比有点晕 |
[57:44] | It feels like there’s a sandstorm coming on. | 好像沙尘暴快来了 |
[57:47] | No, nonsense. Just a little breeze. | 不 不可能 只是一点小风 |
[57:50] | You two. Go to the top of that dune and have a look around. | 你们俩 去那边山上看看四周 |
[58:01] | It is a sandstorm. | 是沙尘暴 |
[58:19] | Run for the truck, Peter! | 快上车 皮特 |
[58:24] | Quickly, Buddies, we can take shelter in that cave. | 快点 伙计们 我们到那个洞里避避 |
[58:38] | Be safe, Mr. Wellington! | 保重 惠灵顿先生! |
[58:39] | Run, Mr. Wellington! | 快跑 惠灵顿先生 |
[59:03] | This is most fortunate, my friends. | 真是好运 伙计们 |
[59:05] | We shall be safe here until the storm passes. | 这里很安全 我们可以等沙尘暴过去 |
[59:20] | Dawgs! This is really freaking me out. | 狗狗们! 真吓死我了 |
[59:26] | I believe this is some sort of secret entrance | 我猜这是某条供修建了 |
[59:29] | used by those who built Cleocatra’s tomb. | 克娄卡特拉墓的人出入的秘密通道 |
[59:32] | But this secret entrance is protected by a large serpent. | 但这条通道是被一条巨蟒守护的 |
[59:36] | Serpent? What’s that? | 巨蟒? 那是什么? |
[59:38] | It is a snake. Babi no like snakes. | 是蛇 巴比可不喜欢蛇 |
[59:41] | Ah! For once can’t something be easy-peasy? | 哈! 事情就不能变得简单点吗? |
[59:45] | Why can’t it be protected by a bunny rabbit or something vegetarian? | 为啥就不能派个乖乖兔或者什么素食者来? |
[59:52] | Uh, dudes, long… | 呃 各位 一条长长的… |
[59:54] | creepy, slimy thing at 12 o’clock. | 蠕动的黏糊糊的东西在12点钟方向 |
[59:57] | Hold it, hold it! Uncle B, | 等等 等等! 巴叔叔 |
[59:59] | there’s a snake coming? | 一条蛇过来了? |
[1:00:01] | Is this the part where you save the Buddies? | 你就是在这里救了狗狗们吗? |
[1:00:03] | Yes, big and slimy snake, but no fear. | 是的 一条黏黏的大蛇 但不用怕 |
[1:00:07] | No challenge too great for Babi. | 对巴比来说这都不算什么 |
[1:00:09] | Babi about to outwit snake. | 巴比要以智取胜 |
[1:00:12] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[1:00:13] | I am afraid where you go, | 恐怕你们要去的地方 |
[1:00:14] | I cannot follow, Buddies. | 我不能陪同了 狗狗们 |
[1:00:20] | Wait a second, wait a second. You ran away? | 等下 等下 你跑了? |
[1:00:23] | Uh… Yes, Babi ran to see if he could find help. | 呃… 是的 巴比跑出去找救援 |
[1:00:28] | Babi is wise. | 巴比是明智的 |
[1:00:35] | Uh… Buddha, what are you doin’, dawg? | 呃…巴德哈 你在做什么啊? |
[1:00:38] | Calm yourself, B-Dawg. | 冷静 B宝 |
[1:00:45] | I am Slither, the serpent protector of Cleocatra’s tomb. | 我是斯里特 是克娄卡特拉之墓的蛇守卫 |
[1:00:49] | We were hoping to secure your permission to enter the tomb. | 我们希望获得你的允许进入墓穴 |
[1:00:53] | I was put here to protect the tomb | 我在此守护墓穴 |
[1:00:55] | from all those who would seek its riches without wisdom. | 以防无知之人觊觎里面的宝藏 |
[1:00:58] | Only the descendants of Buddasi may pass. | 只有布达斯的后代方可进入 |
[1:01:02] | You must look me in the eyes. | 你必须看着我的双眼 |
[1:01:05] | If I can hypnotize you, then your intentions are not pure, | 若我能将你催眠 你的内心就是不纯洁的 |
[1:01:09] | and you will become my supper. | 你将成为我的晚餐 |
[1:01:12] | That’s the worst dinner invite I’ve ever heard. | 那是我听过的最糟的晚餐邀请 |
[1:01:15] | And if I win and hypnotize you? | 如果我赢了并将你催眠呢? |
[1:01:18] | Then you are descendants of Buddasi, | 那么你就是布达斯的后代 |
[1:01:21] | guardian of man, and I will let you pass. | 守护之人 我会让你通过 |
[1:01:25] | B-Dawg, remember the snake at the bazaar? | B宝 还记得在市场的那条蛇吗? |
[1:01:28] | -Uh-huh. -Lay down some beats. | -嗯哼 -来点拍子 |
[1:01:30] | I think I gotcha, dawg. | 我懂了 伙计 |
[1:01:32] | I accept your challenge. | 我接受你的挑战 |
[1:01:40] | Shanti. Shanti. | 放忪 放忪 |
[1:01:44] | Shanti. | 放忪 |
[1:01:46] | Shanti. Shanti. | 放忪 放忪 |
[1:01:51] | Shanti. Shanti. | 放忪 放忪 |
[1:01:57] | Shanti… | 放忪… |
[1:02:01] | He’s gone. | 他被催眠了 |
[1:02:03] | Buddha, you won. | 巴德哈 你赢了 |
[1:02:05] | Way to go, dude. | 能过去了 伙计 |
[1:02:06] | All right, Buddha! | 太好了 巴德哈! |
[1:02:12] | You are the descendants of Buddasi! | 你是布达斯的后人! |
[1:02:15] | I have been waiting so long for you. | 我在此等候多时了 |
[1:02:18] | You and your friends may pass, but beware ofwhat’s ahead, | 你和你的伙伴可以过去 但须小心前路 |
[1:02:23] | for there are more tests along this path. | 路上还有许多测试 |
[1:02:44] | If you need Slither again, I will be here… waiting. | 如果你还需要斯里特 我会在此…等候 |
[1:02:50] | Good luck, Buddies. | 祝你们好运 伙计们 |
[1:02:52] | You heard the serpent dude. Let’s be careful. | 你们听到蛇兄说的话了 小心点 |
[1:02:55] | You never know what’s around the next corner. | 你永远都不知道下个转弯会遇到什么 |
[1:02:57] | In that case, ladies first. | 既然那样 女士优先 |
[1:03:22] | Grandpa, look! | 爷爷 看! |
[1:03:30] | -Oh, my. | 哦 天啊 |
[1:03:35] | It’s Cleocatra’s tomb. | 是克娄卡特拉的墓 |
[1:03:37] | We’re rich, my dear. We’re rich. | 发财了 天啊 发大财了 |
[1:03:44] | Only in my dreams have I imagined this moment. | 我只在梦里看到过这画面 |
[1:03:54] | Hey, Tarik. | 嘿 塔里克 |
[1:03:55] | Tarik, we’re alive! Tarik! | 塔里克 我们还活着! 塔里克 |
[1:04:00] | This is a single stone slab. | 这是一整块石板 |
[1:04:02] | It must weigh thousands of pounds. | 可能有上千磅重 |
[1:04:05] | There’s no way we can open it without heavy equipment. | 没有重型机械我们打不开它的 |
[1:04:07] | Even then it’ll take months. | 即使有也得花上数月 |
[1:04:09] | No, it won’t. | 不 不必 |
[1:04:10] | Why do you think I brought the explosives? | 你以为我带炸药来是干嘛的? |
[1:04:13] | For a fireworks display? | 放烟火吗? |
[1:04:15] | But the tomb is thousands of years old. | 但这坟墓有上千年了 |
[1:04:18] | -We can’tjust use dynamite on it. -Watch me. | -我们不能用炸药 -看我的 |
[1:04:21] | Tarik! Seti! Get the explosives. | 塔里克! 塞提! 安炸药 |
[1:04:32] | Oh, no! Quicksand! | 哦 不! 流沙! |
[1:04:39] | How will we get across? | 我们怎么过去? |
[1:04:41] | No problem-o, dudes, | 没问题 伙计们 |
[1:04:43] | I’m an expert in all things dirt-related. | 我可是打滚专家 |
[1:04:45] | Just roll with it. | 滚过去就好了 |
[1:05:04] | You can make your way across now, dudes and dudette. | 你们可以过来了 伙计们 |
[1:05:19] | The discovery of Cleocatra’s tomb is priceless. | 发现克娄卡特拉之墓是无价的 |
[1:05:22] | -It belongs to the Egyptian people. -Oh, please. | -这是属于埃及人民的 -哦 拜托 |
[1:05:25] | I’m every bit the archeologist you are, Professor Howard. | 我最讨厌你这样的考古学家 霍华德教授 |
[1:05:30] | No, Mr. Wellington, what you do is illegal and immoral. | 不 惠灵顿先生 你这么做既违法又背德 |
[1:05:35] | Grandpa! There’s a slot in the door. | 爷爷! 门上有条窄缝 |
[1:05:38] | No, Pete! Get away from there! | 不 皮特! 快离开那里! |
[1:05:53] | -The disk. Philip. -Yes, yes. | -拿盘来 菲利普 -好 好的 |
[1:06:13] | There, you see? I’ve gotten you here. | 伙计 看到了? 我把你带进来的 |
[1:06:16] | Come along, Peter. | 走 皮特 |
[1:06:24] | That’s weird. The oil torches are lit. | 真奇怪 油灯亮着 |
[1:06:28] | Someone else is here. | 有人来过了 |
[1:06:29] | It can only be those filthy mutts. They’ve beaten me to it. | 只能是那些肮脏的狗 他们竟然抢先了 |
[1:06:33] | The opening of the door must’ve triggered the lighting of the torches. | 一定是门的开启点亮了灯 |
[1:06:37] | What is it, Ubasti? No, no, no. | 怎么了 乌巴斯提? 不 不 不 |
[1:06:39] | Ubasti, come back here. Ubasti. | 乌巴斯提 回来 乌巴斯提 |
[1:06:43] | Ubasti. Whoo-hoo Ubasti. | 乌巴斯提 呜呼 乌巴斯提 |
[1:06:46] | Ubasti? | 乌巴斯提 |
[1:06:58] | I sure wish… that ancient Egyptians… invented elevators. | 我真希望…古埃及人…发明了电梯 |
[1:07:09] | Yo, what’s the holdup? | 哟 怎么停了? |
[1:07:10] | There’s something strange about this hallway. | 这地板有点奇怪 |
[1:07:15] | You guys are worrying too much. | 你们多虑了 |
[1:07:17] | This room looks pretty normal to me. | 这房间在我看来很正常啊 |
[1:07:19] | Remember what Slither said. | 想想斯里特怎么说的 |
[1:07:21] | Ah, that snake’s been trapped here too long. | 啊 那蛇守在这里时间太长了 |
[1:07:24] | He’s loony, yo. | 它有点疯 哟 |
[1:07:28] | And then, B-Dawg fell into the pit of snakes. | 那么 B宝掉进蛇窟里了 |
[1:07:32] | -Oh, no! -Don’t worry. | -哦 不! -别担心 |
[1:07:34] | At the last second, Babi grabbed B-Dawg’s tail and save him. | 最后时刻 巴比抓住了B宝的尾巴并救了他 |
[1:07:38] | B-Dawg! | B宝 |
[1:07:42] | I thought you ran out of the tomb when the scary snake came. | 我记得你在蛇出现时就跑了吧 |
[1:07:45] | You worry too much about details. | 你太较真于细节了 |
[1:07:48] | Anyway, like I said, | 总之 如我所说 |
[1:07:50] | Budderball grabbed B-Dawg’s tail. | 萌球球抓住了B宝的尾巴 |
[1:07:55] | Hang on, Budderball’s got you by the tail. | 坚持住 萌球球抓住了你的尾巴 |
[1:08:01] | Hurry! | 赶快 |
[1:08:09] | Ahh. You know what? I’m gonna bounce. | 呃 你知道吗? 我又活过来了 |
[1:08:12] | What do you say… | 我们在费恩菲尔德见面时… |
[1:08:14] | I meet you dawgs back in Fernfield? | 你们怎么说来着? |
[1:08:21] | Hmm. It’s ancient writing called hieroglyphics. | 嗯 这是古代的象形文字 |
[1:08:25] | I saw Bedouins playing this, but much smaller. | 我见贝都因人玩过这个 不过比较小 |
[1:08:28] | You have to get to the other side, but can only move on specific squares. | 你得走到对面 但必须踩准方砖 |
[1:08:32] | All right, boys, let a girl show you the way. | 好吧 男生们 让一个女生给你们带路吧 |
[1:08:47] | Come on, boys, jump only on the squares that I did. | 来吧 男生们 只准跳我刚才跳的砖 |
[1:09:18] | Dudes, I don’t get it. It’s just a big, empty room. | 伙计们 我不明白 这只是一间大空屋子 |
[1:09:26] | Not a good sign. | 不是个好兆头 |
[1:09:40] | -Bugs. I love bugs. -That’s disgusting. | -虫子 我爱吃虫子 -真恶心 |
[1:09:44] | Hmm. A little slimy when they’re uncooked, but still not bad. | 嗯 生虫子的口感有点黏 但也还不错 |
[1:09:51] | Dawg, I don’t think they appreciate you eating their cousin. | 宝 我想他们不喜欢你吃他们的亲戚 |
[1:10:01] | Hey, it’s another one of those buttons. | 嘿 这里不还有一个按钮 |
[1:10:24] | Dudes, this looks like Cleocatra’s tomb. | 伙计们 这里看上去很象克娄卡特拉的坟墓 |
[1:10:31] | It’s the lost collar of Cleocatra. | 那是克娄卡特拉遗失的项链 |
[1:10:38] | Oh, no. It’s a quicksand trap. | 哦 不 是流沙陷阱 |
[1:10:41] | Tarik, we need a bridge. Lie down. | 塔里克 我们需要一座桥 躺下 |
[1:10:46] | Well, all right. Seti, you lie down. | 那么 好吧 塞提 你去躺下 |
[1:10:48] | Yes, you do it, Seti! | 没错 让你去 塞提! |
[1:10:50] | Tarik! | 塔里克 |
[1:10:52] | I’m very sorry! | 非常抱歉! |
[1:10:52] | Well done, well done. Yes, very brave. | 干得好 干得好 真的 很勇敢 |
[1:10:55] | Very brave. | 真勇敢 |
[1:11:00] | Are you ready? All right. | 准备好了吗? 好的 |
[1:11:02] | There you go. I got you. | 去吧 我扶住你了 |
[1:11:04] | Move it, move it. Careful. | 往前 往前走 小心 |
[1:11:06] | Careful, Peter. Come on, Peter. | 小心点 皮特 加油 皮特 |
[1:11:08] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:11:09] | Tarik. | 塔里克 |
[1:11:11] | Very safe. Here we go. | 很安全 加油 |
[1:11:13] | It’s OK. Very strong. | 没问题的 你很坚强 |
[1:11:19] | I am coming. | 我来了 |
[1:11:25] | Right, well, carry on. | 好吧 那么 继续前进吧 |
[1:11:28] | -What do you think it means, Grandpa? | 这按钮有什么用 爷爷? |
[1:11:31] | It’s raising him up! | 把他抬上来了! |
[1:11:35] | Tarik! Tarik, you’re safe! | 塔里克! 塔里克 你平安克事! |
[1:11:40] | Tarik, you’re safe! | 塔里克 你安全了! |
[1:11:43] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[1:11:45] | We’ve gotta take the collar for safekeeping, | 我们应该把项链保管起来 |
[1:11:47] | so Ubasti doesn’t get her paws on it. | 以免它落到乌巴斯提的臭爪里 |
[1:11:50] | Notjust for us, but for all mankind and dogkind. | 不仅是为了我们 也是为了全人类和全狗类 |
[1:11:54] | That bling is super fly, yo. I’ll get it. | 这个项链超赞 哟 我来把它拿下来 |
[1:12:07] | B-Dawg, why are you wearing the collar? | B宝 为什么你戴着了? |
[1:12:10] | Relax, sis. I gave that monkey my bling, | 淡定 妹妹 我把我的项链给了那个猴子 |
[1:12:13] | so I’m just borrowing this until we get home. | 所以到家之前让我借戴一下嘛 |
[1:12:20] | Ubasti? | 乌巴斯提? |
[1:12:22] | Now, if you would kindly hand over what is rightfully mine. | 现在 劳烦你把属于我的东西交还给我 |
[1:12:26] | Seems to me you’re outnumbered five-to-one. | 你好象在以一敌五哦 |
[1:12:28] | Hmm. Well, we’ll see about that. | 哼 是么 好戏在后面 |
[1:12:32] | Guys, is itjust me, or are those statues moving? | 伙计们 只有我看到雕像动了吗? |
[1:12:39] | I believe the numbers just got more in my favor, Blubberball. | 看来我的后援增多了 爱哭鬼 |
[1:12:43] | -Uh-oh. -I’d like to remain optimistic, but | -啊哦 -我很想保持乐观 但是 |
[1:12:45] | -they definitely don’t seem friendly. | 他们看起来很不友好 |
[1:12:48] | Run, dudes, run! | 快跑 伙计们 跑啊! |
[1:13:00] | Seti. | 塞提 |
[1:13:05] | Wow, it’s like Senet, the ancient Egyptian board game. | 哇 好象是塞纳特 古埃及的棋盘游戏 |
[1:13:10] | Well, right, off you go. | 那么 好吧 你上 |
[1:13:15] | Wait, no. No. | 等等 不 不要 |
[1:13:18] | -No! -Don’t look, Peter. | -不! -不要看 皮特 |
[1:13:21] | Well, Tarik, you’re next. Off you go! | 那么 塔里克 轮到你了 快去! |
[1:13:31] | I think we’ve lost them. | 我想我们甩掉他们了 |
[1:13:34] | Yo, dawgs, I feel kinda weird. | 哟 伙计们 我感觉怪怪的 |
[1:13:38] | -Meow! -Did you just meow? | -喵! -你刚才”喵”了? |
[1:13:41] | Oh, no you didn’t call me a scaredy-cat. | 哦 不 你在骂我是猫吗? |
[1:13:44] | Them be fighting words. Meow. | 很不礼貌哦 喵 |
[1:13:46] | I’m pretty sure you just meowed, dude. | 我很确定你刚才”喵”了 伙计 |
[1:13:49] | There’s no way I just meowed. | 我刚才绝对没”喵” |
[1:13:51] | I believe it’s imperative that we remove the collar from B-Dawg. | 我们应该把B宝的项链取下来 |
[1:13:54] | It appears to be turning him into a cat. | 它正在把他变成一只猫 |
[1:13:56] | Meow… No! You cannot take my bling. | 喵…不! 你们不能拿走我的项链 |
[1:14:00] | -Meow! -B-Dawg, no! Come back here! | -喵! -B宝 不! 快回来! |
[1:14:07] | Let’s divide and conquer. | 我们分头行动 |
[1:14:15] | I can do it, Grandpa. | 我能行 爷爷 |
[1:14:16] | Wait, Peter. Listen to me. | 等等 皮特 听我说 |
[1:14:19] | Do it. | 快去啊 |
[1:14:22] | Only jump on the squares I tell you, all right? | 只能跳到我指定的方格 知道吗? |
[1:14:25] | Uh-huh. | 知道了 |
[1:14:26] | Start here. | 从这里开始 |
[1:14:29] | Now, plow. | 现在跳到犁那里 |
[1:14:33] | Lion. | 狮子 |
[1:14:35] | Man. | 人类 |
[1:14:38] | Trees. | 树 |
[1:14:41] | And life. | 生灵 |
[1:14:44] | Come on, Grandpa. | 过来啊 爷爷 |
[1:14:46] | After you. | 你先来 |
[1:15:11] | Come play in the kitty litter, dudettes. | 来流沙猫窝里玩啊 小样 |
[1:15:42] | That’ll teach them to underestimate a blond with a pink bow. | 看他们再瞧不起戴粉 |
[1:15:56] | Wait. I just need a little lunch break. | 等等 我想要一点午餐时间 |
[1:16:00] | Hey, bugs, bon apptit! | 嘿 虫虫们 用餐愉快! |
[1:16:16] | Whoa! The service must be terrible. | 哇哦! 服务一定很糟糕 |
[1:16:32] | I believe meditation can help with your anger issues. | 我认为冥想可以缓解你们的愤恕 |
[1:16:43] | You will become my supper. | 我的晚餐就是你们了 |
[1:17:03] | -It’s amazing! -I don’t believe it. | -太不可思议了! -真不敢相信 |
[1:17:09] | There’s… There’s nothing here. | 这里…这里什么都没有 |
[1:17:12] | Someone beat us to it. | 有人捷足先登了 |
[1:17:18] | A mouse? I love chasing mice! Meow! | 老鼠? 我最爱捉老鼠了! 喵! |
[1:17:38] | It’s my worst nightmare. | 真是噩梦中的噩梦 |
[1:17:41] | I’m turning into a cat. Get this collar off me! | 我在变成一只猫 快把这项链甩掉! |
[1:17:50] | Are you OK, B-Dawg? | 你还好吧 B宝? |
[1:17:52] | I… I think so. | 我…我想是的 |
[1:18:01] | Eww, gross, hairball. | 哎哟 真恶心 是毛团块 |
[1:18:04] | I almost crossed over to the dark side. | 我差点变成邪恶的猫类 |
[1:18:12] | -It’s finally mine. -The collar! | -终于归我了 -项链! |
[1:18:21] | This is, perhaps, the greatest | 这大概是继图坦卡蒙王墓之后 |
[1:18:23] | historical discovery since King Tut’s tomb! | 最伟大的历史发现了! |
[1:18:27] | You were right, Grandpa. | 你说得没错 爷爷 |
[1:18:39] | The necklace. | 是那条项链 |
[1:18:41] | You found it, Ubasti. | 你找到它了 乌巴斯提 |
[1:18:43] | Ooh, bring it to me, kitty, kitty, | 哦 把它给我 猫咪 猫咪 |
[1:18:45] | kitty, kitty. Yes. | 猫咪 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 给我 |
[1:18:49] | Ubasti! | 乌巴斯提! |
[1:18:55] | Finally, the moment I’ve been waiting for my whole life! | 我一生梦寐以求的时刻终于来临了 |
[1:19:00] | Now is the time for cats to rule. | 猫类一统天下的时代到来了 |
[1:19:04] | First, dogs will be banished. | 首先 狗类将被驱逐 |
[1:19:12] | Your best friends here will be nothing more than my slaves. | 你们的人类挚友将会沦为我的奴隶 |
[1:19:22] | It’s happening! | 统统实现吧! |
[1:19:31] | Ubasti? | 乌巴斯提? |
[1:19:38] | Mudbud? | 泥芽芽? |
[1:19:41] | How did you get here? | 你怎么跑到这里来的? |
[1:19:48] | My goodness! | 我的天哪? |
[1:19:53] | It’s mine. Get out of my way! | 这是我的 别挡道! |
[1:19:57] | I’m rich! | 我发财啦! |
[1:20:00] | Philip, I can’t let you steal these invaluable artifacts. | 菲利普 我不准你偷走这些珍贵的历史文物 |
[1:20:04] | You can’t? I can take anything I like. | 你不准? 我喜欢什么就拿什么 |
[1:20:07] | -Who’s going to stop me? -Me! | -谁敢拦我? -我! |
[1:20:11] | Oh, professor, it might interest you to know | 哦 教授 听到这个你会开心吧 |
[1:20:14] | that I was fencing champion at Oxford. | 我曾是牛津的击剑冠军 |
[1:20:18] | So be it! | 那又怎样! |
[1:20:29] | En garde. | 防守 |
[1:20:33] | And he joust. | 然后他攻击 |
[1:20:35] | -And he parry. -Ooh. | -接着他闪避 -喔 |
[1:20:36] | And Babi helped swordfight bad man. | 然后巴比击剑助攻坏蛋 |
[1:20:40] | But how could you swordfight if you weren’t there, | 可你不在现场怎么助攻啊 |
[1:20:42] | Uncle Babi? Remember? | 巴比叔叔? 还记得吗? |
[1:20:43] | Do you want me to tell this story or not? | 你还想不想听故事? |
[1:20:46] | Now, the ending is coming soon. Hold on to your banana. | 现在 快讲到大结局了 拿好香蕉仔细听 |
[1:20:59] | Is that all you’ve got, old man? | 你就这点本事吗 老家伙? |
[1:21:02] | Nope. This is. | 不 这才是 |
[1:21:08] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[1:21:15] | -Grandpa! -Peter! | -爷爷! -皮特 |
[1:21:18] | -Thank you so much. -What happened? | -多亏了你啊 -发生了什么? |
[1:21:22] | It says here there was a curse put on the gem | 这上面写着宝石是被下过诅咒的 |
[1:21:25] | to prevent any cat from misusing it again. | 是为了防止猫类再次滥用这个宝物 |
[1:21:28] | If a cat was greedy for power, it would get everlasting life, | 如果有哪只猫贪图极权 它就会长生不老 |
[1:21:33] | but in the form of a statue. | 但是是以雕像的形式 |
[1:21:36] | Philip! | 菲利普! |
[1:21:37] | Let’s get him, Grandpa! | 我们去追他 爷爷 |
[1:21:39] | Come back here, Philip! Get him! | 站住 菲利普! 抓住他! |
[1:21:42] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃掉了! |
[1:21:46] | But where’s Uncle Babi this whole time? | 巴比叔叔那段时间在做什么? |
[1:21:48] | Good question, my nephew. | 问我好 我的侄子 |
[1:21:51] | It is now time for Uncle Babi to save the day! | 该巴比叔叔上场力挽狂澜啦! |
[1:21:55] | Babi, the hero of all heroes, | 巴比 英雄中的英雄 |
[1:21:57] | the great adventurer, the world famous… | 伟大的冒险家 闻名世界的… |
[1:22:00] | OK, OK, I got it. | 好啦 好啦 这些我知道了 |
[1:22:02] | Now tell Babu the ending. I am on the edge of my hammock. | 快告诉巴布大结局吧 迫不及待想知道呢 |
[1:22:27] | Let’s get him, Cammy. | 抓住他 卡米 |
[1:22:35] | -Bad man. Bad man. -Ow! | -坏蛋 坏蛋 -哎哟! |
[1:22:37] | Very, very, very bad man! Bad! | 大 大 大坏蛋! 坏! |
[1:22:43] | Bad, bad man! | 坏 坏蛋! |
[1:22:44] | Get this monkey off my back! | 把这个臭猴子拿走! |
[1:22:49] | Nobody messes with my friends. | 没人能欺负我的朋友 |
[1:22:55] | I can’t see. | 我啥都看不到了 |
[1:23:02] | We know all about you, | 你的罪行我们都知道了 |
[1:23:05] | grave robber, raider of sacred places. | 大盗贼 圣地闯入者 |
[1:23:07] | Amir Sabak, Egyptian Secret Service. | 阿米尔·沙巴克 来自埃及情报局 |
[1:23:12] | You are under arrest, Mr. Wellington. | 你被捕了 惠灵顿先生 |
[1:23:39] | Thank you for your great discovery, Mr. Howard. | 感谢你的伟大发现 霍华德先生 |
[1:23:42] | The Egyptian government is most grateful, | 埃及政府非常感激您 |
[1:23:44] | and is willing to compensate you for your efforts, of course. | 当然 您的努力会得到应有的报酬 |
[1:23:47] | -You are a national hero. -Finding the treasure | -你是国家英雄 -发现宝藏 |
[1:23:51] | is all the compensation an archeologist needs. | 对考古学家来说就是最大的报酬 |
[1:23:54] | And if I’m a hero, | 如果我是英雄 |
[1:23:55] | then my young archeologist partner is one, too. | 那么我的考古小搭档也是英雄 |
[1:24:00] | Without him, I wouldn’t be standing here right now. | 如果没有他 我现在不会站在这里 |
[1:24:02] | Thanks, Grandpa, but the Buddies deserve a lot of the credit. | 谢谢 爷爷 但是狗狗们也有很大功劳 |
[1:24:06] | We’d like to thank you two dudes. | 我们要谢谢你俩 |
[1:24:08] | We couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你们我们不会成功的 |
[1:24:10] | Yeah, dawgs, you two are da bomb. | 是啊 伙计们 你俩是大功臣 |
[1:24:13] | -It was Babi’s pleasure. -And mine, too. | -这是巴比的荣幸 -也是我的荣幸 |
[1:24:17] | Maybe we’ll see you both again. | 也许以后还能见到你们俩 |
[1:24:19] | Next time there is a treasure to be found, | 下次你们寻宝的时候 |
[1:24:21] | Babi will be happy to help. | 巴比很乐意效劳 |
[1:24:23] | In the name of Her Majesty, the Queen, untie me! | 看在女王陛下的份上 给我松绑吧! |
[1:24:27] | Take me to the British Embassy. | 带我去英国大使馆 |
[1:24:29] | We must go now and take this | 我们该走了 |
[1:24:30] | dirty grave robber to the jail, where he belongs. | 把这个肮脏的盗贼送进监狱 他罪有应得 |
[1:24:32] | Thank you, again. | 再次感谢您 |
[1:24:35] | If there is anything I can do for you, please, let me know. | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请一定告诉我 |
[1:24:38] | Amir, I do actually have a request. | 阿米尔 我确定有个请求 |
[1:24:50] | First off, I’d like to thank the Egyptian government | 首先 我想谢谢埃及政府 |
[1:24:54] | for allowing the debut of this great archeological find | 允许将这个伟大的考古发现 |
[1:24:58] | to happen here in our hometown of Fernfield, | 在我们的家乡费恩菲尔德展览 |
[1:25:01] | saving our museum. | 拯救了我们博物馆 |
[1:25:03] | And I must extend my gratitude | 我还要感谢 |
[1:25:06] | to six very important little archeologists. | 6位非常重要的小考古学家 |
[1:25:10] | First, my grandson, Peter. | 第一个 是我的孙子 皮特 |
[1:25:14] | And then, of course, the Buddies! | 然后 当然是狗狗们! |
[1:25:17] | And now, without further ado… | 现在 言归正传 |
[1:25:20] | …the lost Cat’s Eye necklace of Cleocatra. | …遗失的克娄卡特拉猫眼项链 |
[1:25:30] | If only your great grandpappy, Digger, could see you. | 如果你们的好祖父迪格尔能看到你们就好了 |
[1:25:33] | Chips off the old block, | 像一个模子刻出来的 |
[1:25:36] | five doggone explorer pups. | 5位了不起的狗狗探险家 |
[1:25:38] | -He’d be very proud. -That’s a cool necklace. | -他一定会很骄傲 -那项链真酷 |
[1:25:44] | Yes, it is beautiful, isn’t it, Pete? | 是啊 很漂亮 对吗 皮特? |
[1:25:48] | And I’m glad we found it, | 真高兴我们发现了它 |
[1:25:50] | so the world can enjoy it, too. | 能让全世界欣赏它的美 |
[1:25:51] | But I learned a very important lesson on this trip, | 但是我从这次的旅程里学到的经验 |
[1:25:55] | more valuable than even gold orjewels. | 比金银财宝更珍贵 |
[1:25:59] | I have the greatest treasure in the world right here. | 对我来说 世界上最大的财富就在这里 |
[1:26:12] | I hope it will be safe, Amir. | 希望一切平安 阿米尔 |
[1:26:15] | We wouldn’t want that necklace falling into the wrong hands. | 我们可不想项链再落到坏人手里 |
[1:26:18] | Worry not, my friend. | 放心吧 朋友 |
[1:26:28] | No man will be able to get through that. | 没有人能穿过那道防护的 |
[1:26:53] | And that is the story of the greatest treasure… | 这就是巴比经历过的… |
[1:26:56] | Babi ever discovered. | 最珍贵宝藏的故事 |
[1:27:01] | Wait. Where is Babu going? | 等等 巴布你去哪? |
[1:27:05] | That was amazing story, Uncle Babi. | 这是个很棒的故事 巴比叔叔 |
[1:27:08] | -But… -Babi no like “but.” | -但是… -巴比不喜欢”但是” |
[1:27:11] | Babu knows Uncle Babi exaggerates. | 巴布知道巴比叔叔讲得太夸张了 |
[1:27:13] | Scare off cat with big muscles, | 用强壮的肌肉吓走猫 |
[1:27:15] | save Budderball from snake pit, swordfight with humans? | 把萌萌球从蛇窖里救出来 跟人类击剑 |
[1:27:18] | All tall tales. | 这些都太假了吧 |
[1:27:20] | Babu not even sure Babi is real treasure hunter. | 巴布甚至怀疑巴比是否真是寻宝人 |
[1:27:23] | Babu going back to Cairo | 巴布要回开罗 |
[1:27:25] | to see if Babu can get back into organ grinder school. | 去看看能不能再回到风琴学校 |
[1:27:27] | OK, fine, Babu. | 好 好吧 巴布 |
[1:27:29] | ‘Tis true, Babi tend to exaggerate, just a little bit. | 没错 巴比是有夸张 一点点 |
[1:27:33] | But this adventure story is true. | 但是这个探险故事是真的 |
[1:27:36] | Babi really meet the treasure Buddies. | 巴比真的遇到了护宝狗狗们 |
[1:27:38] | Sorry, Babi, you cry monkey too many times. | 对不起 巴比 你吹牛太多次了 |
[1:27:41] | Maybe this will change your mind? | 也许这个能让你改变心意? |
[1:27:52] | The lost collar of Cleocatra! | 遗失的克娄卡特拉项链 |
[1:28:56] | Oh, no you didn’t call me a scaredy-cat. | 哦 不 你在骂我是猫吗? |
[1:28:59] | Them be fighting words. | 很不礼貌哦 |
[1:29:01] | That’ll teach them to underestimate a blond with a pink bow. | 看他们再瞧不起戴粉蝴蝶结的美女 |
[1:29:05] | No problem-o, dudes. | 没问题哦 伙计们 |
[1:29:06] | I’m an expert in all things dirt-related. | 我是所有脏东西的专家 |
[1:29:09] | Fate set us on this path, Mudbud. | 命运为我们安排了这条路 泥芽芽 |
[1:29:12] | Every journey has a deeper reason. | 每段旅程都有一个深刻的理由 |
[1:29:14] | Over the teeth, past the gums, | 放在嘴里 囫囵吞下 |
[1:29:16] | look out stomach, here the bugs come. | 吃到肚子里 虫子来咯 |
[1:29:18] | I met your great grandpappy | 我认识你们祖父的时候 |
[1:29:20] | when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. | 还没蚂蚱高呢 |
[1:29:22] | I am Slither, the serpent protector of Cleocatra’s tomb. | 我是斯里特 克娄卡特拉之墓的蛇守卫 |
[1:29:27] | There’s nothing I detest more than a petty primate thief. | 我最憎恨卑劣的猴子小偷 |
[1:29:32] | It is a snake. Babi no like snakes. | 是蛇 巴比不喜欢蛇 |
[1:29:35] | Is this another one of your tall tales, Uncle Babi? | 这又是你编的故事吗 巴比叔叔? |
[1:29:37] | My mom says you exaggerate sometimes. | 我妈妈说你有时很爱夸大其词 |
[1:29:40] | Budderball is seeing the mirage. | 萌萌球看到海市蜃楼了 |
[1:29:42] | The heat makes your brain do funny things sometimes. | 高温有时会让大脑短路 |
[1:29:45] | My name is Mala, and my tribe would be thrilled | 我叫玛拉 我的部落无比荣幸 |
[1:29:48] | to have you as our honored guests. | 能欢迎你们这些贵客 |