时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Today was Laverne’s funeral, | 今天是Laverne的葬礼 |
[00:05] | but Dr. Cox was having | 但是Cox医生在适应 |
[00:06] | more trouble adjusting to his new baby’s name. | 他家新宝宝名字的问题上却更加难以接受 |
[00:09] | What’s wrong with Jennifer Dylan? | Jennifer Dylan有什么不好 |
[00:11] | You named our daughter J.D. | 你命名我们的女儿J.D. |
[00:15] | It’s a beautiful morning | 真是个美好的早晨啊 |
[00:19] | J.D. J.D.! | |
[00:21] | Sorry, I was thinking about something else. | 抱歉 我刚才在想别的 |
[00:24] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[00:27] | I was hoping that you would hate the name so much | 我本指望你对这个名字讨厌至极 |
[00:29] | that you wouldn’t be able to hide your spite from your daughter | 以至于迁怒于你女儿 |
[00:31] | and she would love me more than you. | 这样她就会爱我多一点 |
[00:33] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[00:34] | Don’t forget, momma’s coming home tomorrow, | 别忘了 妈妈明天就回家了 |
[00:36] | so the fridge needs to be restocked with rice cakes and vodka. | 冰箱里需要重新补满米糕和伏特加了 |
[00:40] | Jordan, while you were on bed rest for the last two months, | Jordan 你卧床休息的这两个月 |
[00:43] | I served as mother, father, butler, breadwinner | 我又当妈 又当爹 外加管家和顶梁柱 |
[00:45] | and, thanks to our son’s penchant for eating nickels and | 而且 还要感谢咱儿子吞硬币的强烈嗜好 |
[00:48] | your irrational fear that | 和你害怕它们永远也 |
[00:50] | they’re never going to pass through his system, | 排不出来的荒谬担忧 |
[00:52] | poo-poo sifter. | 我还是个坨坨筛 |
[00:54] | I was hoping that, upon your return, | 我本指望 你回来后 |
[00:56] | you would start to assume some domestic responsibilities. | 你能开始承担些家庭责任呢 |
[01:00] | Pass. | 不要 |
[01:04] | Amazing grace | 奇异恩典 |
[01:10] | How sweet the sound | 何等甘甜 |
[01:16] | that saved… | 赦免 |
[01:18] | The music was so perfect | 这音乐太完美了 |
[01:19] | that for a moment it made us all happy. | 有那么一瞬间让我们所有人都感到无比幸福 |
[01:22] | Well, most of us. | 好吧 我们中的大多数 |
[01:23] | I’ll tell you why they sound that good, Roy. | 我来告诉告诉你 为什么他们唱得这么好听 Roy |
[01:25] | Because they show up for practice. | 因为他们都出席排练 |
[01:28] | Everyone reacts differently at funerals. | 每个人在葬礼上的反应都不尽相同 |
[01:30] | Some people wear their emotions on their sleeves, | 有些人的喜怒都挂在脸上 |
[01:35] | others are more stoic, | 其他的则很隐忍 |
[01:39] | and there’s always that one guy who’s completely inappropriate. | 然后 就总有那么一个家伙举止完全不恰当 |
[01:43] | I did her autopsy. | 我给她验的尸 |
[01:45] | I’m her uncle. | 我是她叔叔 |
[01:47] | Your niece had beautiful guts. | 你侄女的肠子非常漂亮 |
[01:50] | Nice save, chief. | 场子圆得真棒 老大 |
[01:53] | As for me, I couldn’t help | 至于我 我忍不住 |
[01:55] | but imagine what my own funeral would be like. | 想象自己的葬礼会是什么样 |
[01:58] | *My girl wants to party all the time* | *我的女孩想要一直狂欢* |
[02:01] | *Party all the time* | *一直狂欢* |
[02:04] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[02:05] | And as you know, J.D. only had two requests | 你们是知道的 J.D.只有两个要求 |
[02:08] | and that is that the choir sing the song | 一个是唱诗班唱的歌曲 |
[02:11] | that would remind us of how much he loved to party, | 能让大伙儿想起他曾经是多爱狂欢 |
[02:14] | and that he could get one last hug from each of you. | 另一个就是他能得到你们每个人的最后一次拥抱 |
[02:22] | You’re the only one I never faked it with. | 你是唯一一个让我不必假装高潮的男人 |
[02:26] | It’s true. | 这是真话 |
[02:28] | Hell, I… | 妈蛋 我 |
[02:30] | I love you, Newbie. | 我爱你 菜鸟 |
[02:32] | I should have done this a long time ago. | 我早该这么做了 |
[02:36] | I knew you loved me! | 我就知道你是爱我的 |
[02:37] | I just had to fake my own death to prove it! | 我只是需要用装死来证明这一点 |
[02:39] | He loves me, everyone! | 他是爱我的 大伙儿 |
[02:40] | – Can I get an amen? – ALL: Amen! | – 来点儿认可声吧 – 阿门 |
[02:43] | God is good! | 上帝良善 |
[02:46] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[02:49] | And then we’d have my real funeral. | 然后这样就可以给我举行真的葬礼了 |
[02:52] | Are you an idiot? | 你是白痴吗 |
[02:53] | No, sir, I’m a dreamer. | 不 先生 我只是爱做白日梦 |
[03:11] | Brothers and sisters, as we leave here today, | 兄弟姐妹们 今天当我们离开这里时 |
[03:13] | let’s not mourn Laverne’s passing. | 不要为了Laverne的离去而伤悲 |
[03:15] | – Amen? – ALL: Amen! | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[03:16] | Let us celebrate her life, | 让我们一起欢庆她的人生 |
[03:17] | for isn’t that what she’d want us to do? | 难道这不是她希望我们做的吗 |
[03:19] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[03:21] | That’s where she got that. | 她原来是从这儿学的啊 |
[03:24] | Let us live like she lived | 让我们像她一样活着 |
[03:26] | and don’t be afraid to open | 不要害怕 |
[03:28] | your heart to those that are dear to you. Amen? | 对你珍视的人敞开心扉 阿门 |
[03:31] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:33] | And always make sure you put yourself in other people’s shoes | 在你批判他人的时候 务必要先设身处地 |
[03:36] | before you judge them. Is that all right? | 为他们着想 你们说对不对 |
[03:38] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[03:39] | And no matter how busy life gets, | 不论生活有多忙 |
[03:42] | I want you to take 20 minutes every day for yourself, | 我希望你们每天为自己留出20分钟 |
[03:46] | so you can reflect on who you are as one of God’s children. Amen? | 这样你们就能反思一下 作为上帝之子 你们究竟扮演何种角色 阿门 |
[03:49] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:51] | I love you and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. | 我爱你们 这是永远不会改变的 |
[03:54] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们的前来 |
[03:55] | Amazing grace | 奇异恩典 |
[04:00] | It was weird because even | 奇怪的是 |
[04:01] | though we were all caught up in the moment, | 尽管我们一时都感慨万千 |
[04:03] | once we got to work, we fell right back into our routines. | 但是一进入工作中 我们就马上打回原形 |
[04:07] | Turk, she’s back. | Turk 她回来了 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God, Tammy Two Toes. | 哦 天啊 是二趾大仙Tammy |
[04:12] | So that’s it? | 就这样 |
[04:13] | One second we’re mourning Laverne | 前一刻我们还在缅怀Laverne |
[04:15] | and the next you’re making up ridiculous nicknames? | 下一秒你们就开始编些荒谬的昵称了吗 |
[04:17] | Baby, what am I supposed to call her? | 宝贝儿 那我应该怎么称呼她 |
[04:19] | Her name’s Tammy and she’s got two toes. | 她叫Tammy 有两个脚趾 |
[04:21] | I hate this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[04:22] | Everybody’s moving on as if Laverne was never even here. | 大家都向前看了 就像Laverne从来不存在一样 |
[04:26] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[04:27] | It’s like her feet are giving me the peace sign. | 她的脚就像在对我做和平手势一样 |
[04:30] | What Carla didn’t know was that some people | Carla不知道的是 有些人 |
[04:32] | were already taking Laverne’s life lessons to heart. | 却已把Laverne的生活准则铭记于心了 |
[04:34] | Perry, could I ask you a favor? | Perry 能帮我个忙吗 |
[04:36] | Actually, Bob, out of respect for Laverne, no. | 事实上 Bob 出于对Laverne的尊重 不帮 |
[04:38] | You see, according to the Right Reverend Jimmy T. Gibbons, | 你看 根据可敬的Jimmy T. Gibbons大师 |
[04:41] | that’s the name I gave the minister in my mind, | 这是在我心目中给那牧师起的尊称 |
[04:44] | every day, Bob, every day, I am to take 20 minutes for myself. | 每天 Bob 每天 我都要给自己留出20分钟 |
[04:49] | Right about now, I’m going to be entering my imaginary, | 现在 我就要进入到自己想象中的 |
[04:53] | soundproof glass bubble. | 隔音玻璃泡泡中 |
[04:56] | That way, I don’t have to be… | 这样 我就不用 |
[05:02] | I was just going to ask you to keep your yapper shut | 我本来就是想让你闭上鸟嘴 |
[05:05] | while I read the paper, so everybody wins. | 我好看看报纸 看来是两全其美了 |
[05:08] | Dr. Cox. | Cox医生 |
[05:09] | You might want to knock. He’s in an imaginary glass bubble. | 你也许需要敲门 他正置身于想象中的玻璃泡泡里呢 |
[05:15] | – What? – I need help with a patient. | – 什么事 – 有个病人需要你的帮助 |
[05:17] | Twenty minutes. | 20分钟后 |
[05:18] | Hey, how long does it take for an old woman to bleed to death? | 嘿 需要多久一个老太太才能流血致死 |
[05:26] | I still had the post-funeral blues, | 我仍处于葬礼过后抑郁期 |
[05:28] | so I pulled out my secret | 所以我使出秘密武器 |
[05:30] | weapon to bribe Turk into hanging out with me. | 来贿赂Turk跟我呆在一起 |
[05:32] | I’m going to get that sour ball today, right? | 我今天就能吃到酸糖球 对吧 |
[05:34] | If I give it up right away, you won’t respect me. | 如果我现在就就范 你就不会尊重我了 |
[05:37] | Hello, Mr. Frances. | 你好 Frances先生 |
[05:38] | When did your son start having stomach pains? | 你儿子从什么时候开始胃痛的 |
[05:42] | Oh, I’m sorry, you’re deaf. It’s okay, it’s all right. | 哦 很抱歉 你耳聋啊 没关系 没事的 |
[05:45] | Will you help me communicate with your dad? | 你能帮我和你爸爸沟通吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, you’re deaf, too. What are the odds? | 哦 你也耳聋啊 这概率是有多小 |
[05:52] | I’m a doctor, I should probably know that. | 我是个医生 我也许应该知道 |
[05:53] | Here, I’ll just write the questions down. Give me your pen. | 这样吧 我把问题写下来 把你的笔给我 |
[05:56] | I don’t have a pen. My pockets are empty. | 我没有笔 我的口袋是空的 |
[05:58] | Except for the sour ball. | 只有酸糖球是吧 |
[06:00] | Turk, there never was a sour ball. | Turk 压根儿就没有酸糖球 |
[06:04] | I knew that, I just didn’t want to believe it. | 我知道 我就是不愿意去相信罢了 |
[06:16] | Dr. Cox. | Cox医生 |
[06:17] | – Do you know sign language? – I know just one sign. | – 你懂手语吗 – 我只懂一个 |
[06:24] | It means leave me alone for 20 minutes or die painfully. | 意思是 要么让我独处20分钟 要么边儿上痛苦死去 |
[06:27] | – Dr. Cox. – Oh! | – Cox医生 – 哦 |
[06:29] | We can’t place the chest tube in Mr. Carney and he’s crashing, | 我们无法帮Carney先生插胸管 他要不行了 |
[06:31] | – so I’d really… – For the love of God! | – 所以我真的 – 看在上帝的份上 |
[06:34] | Dr. Kelso, do you know sign language? | Kelso医生 你懂手语吗 |
[06:39] | Is that a really commonly used sign? | 那是个常用手语吗 |
[06:41] | I’m calling personnel. | 我要给人事部打电话 |
[06:42] | There’s got to be someone | 这家医院里 |
[06:43] | in this hospital that does sign language. | 总得有个人懂手语吧 |
[06:46] | Doctors. | 医生们 |
[06:47] | – Get out of here. – Get the heck out of here! | – 不可能 – 绝逼不可能 |
[06:49] | You don’t know how to sign… | 你才不懂手 |
[07:00] | Elliot, I know I was supposed to be sad at that funeral, | Elliot 我知道在葬礼上我应该感到悲伤的 |
[07:05] | but all I could think about was | 但是我满脑袋想的都是 |
[07:06] | how lucky I am to have you in my life, you know? | 能有你在我的生命中 我是何等幸运啊 你知道吗 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, I’m just not | 对不起 现在我 |
[07:11] | really in the mood for relationshipy talk. | 真的不太想谈论感情的事 |
[07:15] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[07:16] | And don’t you dare remove that tie. | 你敢把那领带摘下来 |
[07:20] | Let me guess, you want to do some crazy, sexual role-playing. | 让我猜猜 你想来些疯狂的性角色扮演 |
[07:24] | No! I just never get the chance to see you in a suit, that’s all. | 不 我只是从没机会看过你穿西服 仅此而已 |
[07:28] | – Elliot. – Fine. | – Elliot – 好吧 |
[07:29] | I’m a trailer-trashy pop star who rarely wears underwear | 我是个邋遢烂贱流行歌星 极少穿内衣 |
[07:31] | and you’re one of my back-up dancers | 而你是我替补伴舞之一 |
[07:33] | who’s not quite sure about his sexuality yet! | 暂不确定自己的性取向 |
[07:35] | No, I don’t want to do Britney and K-Fed anymore. | 不 我不想再扮Britney和K-Fed了 |
[07:38] | Ever since the divorce, it’s too sad. | 自从他们离了婚 一切都太可悲了 |
[07:41] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[07:43] | You’re one of Rhode Island’s top defense attorneys | 你是罗德岛的一个顶级辩护律师 |
[07:46] | and I have just hired you because I killed my husband | 我因为止痛药上瘾 在一次争吵中把老公杀了 |
[07:48] | in an argument over my addiction to painkillers. | 所以刚刚雇佣了你 |
[07:51] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:55] | His medical records are in Michigan with his mom. | 他的医疗记录在他密西根的妈妈那里 |
[07:59] | He’s only with me for a week. | 我才带了他一个月 |
[08:00] | Okay, well, tell him we’re going to run some tests | 好吧 告诉他我们会进行一些化验 |
[08:02] | and we’ll be back once we get the results. | 一有结果就回来 |
[08:07] | How do you know sign language? | 你怎么会懂手语 |
[08:10] | Well, when I was in high school, | 高中的时候 |
[08:12] | I was a volunteer janitor at the Hoboken Zoo. | 我在霍博肯动物园当清洁工志愿者 |
[08:14] | And one night I was out | 有一天晚上 我去 |
[08:16] | plucking peacock feathers to sell for pens | 拔孔雀毛卖给做笔的 |
[08:18] | when I noticed Gary the gorilla making the sign for food. | 突然发现大猩猩Gary做手势要吃的 |
[08:21] | I gave him my Danish, he gave the sign for “Thank you.” | 我把自己的丹麦点心给了他 他向我做了”谢谢你”的手势 |
[08:23] | Those were the only two signs that Gary knew, except for “Boobs.” | 除了”胸部”之外 他只懂得这两个手势 |
[08:27] | – He liked them big and hairy. – Join the club, player. | – 他喜欢大而毛多的 – 所见略同 花花公子 |
[08:29] | – Get away. – Okay. | – 你走开 – 好的 |
[08:31] | So, eventually, Gary, I’m sorry to say, died of lung cancer. | 但最终 我很遗憾的说 Gary死于肺癌 |
[08:34] | For that I blame myself | 我一直责怪自己 |
[08:36] | because I used to share my smokes with him. | 因为我以前总跟他一起抽烟 |
[08:38] | But he also piqued my interest in signing, | 但是 他同样激发了我对于手语的兴趣 |
[08:40] | and in his memory I took my first signing class. | 为了纪念他 我上了第一堂手语课 |
[08:44] | Is any of that true? | 你说的有句真话吗 |
[08:45] | Someone would have to read it back to me. | 你们谁得给我复述一遍 |
[08:49] | What’s up your caboodle? | 你摆个驴脸怎么了 |
[08:52] | Caboodle? | 驴脸 |
[08:53] | Oh, it’s a new word I’m trying out to replace “Ass.” | 哦 就是个新词 我正试着用来代替”臭屁” |
[08:55] | I have loose morals and I’m living in sin, | 我道德沦丧 浸身罪恶中 |
[08:57] | so still hoping that not | 但是仍然希望 |
[08:59] | being a potty mouth will get me into heaven. | 不说脏话能让我上天堂 |
[09:01] | Well, I was just thinking it would be nice | 好吧 我就想着 就算人们至少能假装 |
[09:03] | if people at least acted like they missed Laverne, you know? | 想念Laverne 也算好了 你明白吗 |
[09:06] | Hey, Elliot. Look… | 嘿 Elliot 听着 |
[09:10] | I know this weekend is our one-year anniversary, | 我知道这周末是咱们的一周年纪念日 |
[09:12] | but my college buddy, Donny, | 但是我大学时的兄弟Donny |
[09:13] | is in Vegas and he wants me to fly out. | 人在维加斯 他想让我飞过去 |
[09:16] | – Coolio. – All right. | – 酷哦 – 好吧 |
[09:21] | Are you for real? | 你说真的吗 |
[09:23] | That’s a trick, right? | 这是个陷阱 对吧 |
[09:24] | I mean, when he comes back from Vegas, | 我是说 当他从维加斯回来的时候 |
[09:26] | you’re going to tear him a new one. | 你就会好好收拾他 |
[09:27] | No. | 不 |
[09:29] | With Keith, I’ve decided | 和Keith在一起 我决定 |
[09:30] | I’m going to be the best girlfriend ever. | 要做世上最棒的女朋友 |
[09:32] | If that means skipping some silly anniversary, that’s fine. | 如果这意味着跳过一些愚蠢的纪念日 无所谓 |
[09:36] | If it means having some crazy sex | 或者狂野的性爱后 |
[09:37] | and then running off without | 没有抱抱就 |
[09:39] | cuddling to go meet the fellas for a beer, great. | 跑去和兄弟喝酒 太棒了 |
[09:41] | I might cry. | 我要感动哭了 |
[09:42] | Man, if you were just 40 years older. | 老天 要是你比现在老个40岁的话 |
[09:49] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 快看这个 |
[09:50] | Not only does our deaf kid | 咱们的小聋孩儿 |
[09:51] | only have a mild case of gastroenteritis, | 不仅只是有轻微的胃肠炎 |
[09:54] | they just faxed me his medical history. | 他们刚给我传真过来了他的病例 |
[09:56] | His condition is congenital. | 他的耳聋是天生的 |
[09:57] | They tried a hearing aid with no results, | 他们试过助听器 但是毫无效果 |
[09:59] | but I think he’s a perfect candidate for a cochlear implant. | 但是我觉得他很适合做人工耳蜗植入 |
[10:02] | – I think we can make this kid hear. – Dude, that’s amazing. | – 我觉得咱们可以让这孩子听见 – 兄弟 这太棒了 |
[10:05] | Can you teach me how to sign, | 你能教我做出 |
[10:06] | “I think we can fix your son’s hearing”? | “我想我们能修复你儿子听力”的手语吗 |
[10:08] | Or I could just tell him? | 或者 由我直接告诉他 |
[10:09] | I think it’s best if he hear it from a doctor. | 我觉得最好还是由医生告诉他 |
[10:11] | No, you just want the glory. | 不 你就是想抢荣誉 |
[10:13] | Are you really that emotionally needy? | 你在情感上真的就这么匮乏 |
[10:16] | Have we not met? | 你第一天认识我吗 |
[10:17] | Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry, wasn’t thinking. | 哦 你说得没错 我很抱歉 说话不经大脑 |
[10:19] | Look, why don’t we go in | 听着 咱们就进去 |
[10:20] | there and split the glory three ways, okay? | 将这份荣誉分成三份 怎么样 |
[10:23] | Let’s go, the three doctors. | 行动 医生三剑客 |
[10:25] | Nothing is ever easy around here. | 这儿就没有轻巧活 |
[10:27] | Whether it’s something as | 不论是像为自己 |
[10:29] | simple as trying to find 20 minutes for yourself. | 抽出20分钟这样的小事 |
[10:32] | Dr. Cox, can we go somewhere and talk about Laverne for a while? | Cox医生 咱们能去哪儿谈谈Laverne吗 |
[10:36] | That sounds like exactly what I want to do. | 听起来正合我意 |
[10:41] | Or something as big as finding out | 还是发现你的恋情不如 |
[10:43] | your relationship isn’t going as well as you thought. | 自己想象得那么顺利这样的大事 |
[10:45] | Hey, Keith, can you pass me a fake sugar? | 嘿 Keith 能递我块儿代糖吗 |
[10:47] | Elliot, this relationship isn’t working for me. | Elliot 咱俩的恋情 在我这儿行不通了 |
[10:51] | Well, that sucks caboodle. | 哇 这可真特么的糟了个糕 |
[10:54] | Still, none of that matters | 但是 当你能永远改变 |
[10:55] | when you get to change someone’s life forever. | 别人的生活时 这些就都不重要了 |
[11:08] | – What’d he say? – He said, “No, thank you.” | – 他说什么 – 他说 “不用 谢谢” |
[11:15] | No father would deny his son the chance to hear, | 没有父亲会剥夺自己儿子获得听力的机会 |
[11:17] | so we knew it had to be a misunderstanding. | 所以我们知道这一定是个误会 |
[11:19] | We told the Janitor to clear things up. | 我们让清洁工将事情澄清 |
[11:21] | You know, if we learned sign language, | 你知道吗 如果咱们学了手语 |
[11:23] | we could talk in the movies without Carla yelling at us. | 就能在电影院聊天 不被Carla骂了 |
[11:26] | But it’s so dark. How could we see what we’re signing? | 但是那太黑了 咱们怎么能看见彼此比划了什么呢 |
[11:28] | We’d get special glow-in-the-dark signing gloves. | 咱们可以买特制的夜光手语手套 |
[11:31] | Yeah, but then the popcorn butter would get all over the gloves. | 是耶 但是爆米花上的黄油会沾得满手套都是 |
[11:33] | Why do you keep poking holes in this? | 你为什么老是挑刺儿啊 |
[11:35] | We’d cut off the fingertips. | 咱们可以剪掉手套的指尖部分 |
[11:36] | Okay, I’m in. | 好的 我入伙 |
[11:40] | Well, I told him everything you said. | 那个 我把你说的都告诉他了 |
[11:42] | His kid’s the perfect age for the procedure, | 他的孩子正是做这手术的最佳年龄 |
[11:44] | his insurance will cover it and he’s still not interested. | 他的保险可以支付所有费用 但他还是没兴趣 |
[11:48] | Elliot, I don’t have a friend in Vegas, okay? | Elliot 我在维加斯没朋友的 好吧 |
[11:50] | That was a test to see if you even care about our anniversary. | 那只是个看你是否在乎咱们纪念日的测试 |
[11:54] | Obviously, you don’t. | 很显然 你并不在乎 |
[11:55] | Why are you trying to mess up a good thing? | 我本来是一番好意 你为什么要说成这样 |
[11:58] | Oh, so now my feelings don’t count? | 哦 这么说我的感觉不重要了呗 |
[12:00] | Look, I… | 听着 我 |
[12:05] | – Sir, can we help you here? – Oh, you already are, sweetheart. | – 先生 有什么需要吗 – 哦 你已经帮到我了 甜心 |
[12:08] | I forgot to bring my paper down here, | 我忘把报纸拿下来了 |
[12:11] | but this gabfest is just delicious. | 但这顿冗长的谈话也相当让人愉悦 |
[12:13] | So, go on. You were talking about your relationship, | 那么 继续吧 你们刚才在说你们的恋情 |
[12:16] | only it was like he’s the chick and you’re the dude. | 只不过他像个娘儿们 你像个爷们 |
[12:19] | All you think about is sex. | 你满脑子只有性爱 |
[12:21] | Here we go, nag, nag, nag. | 又开始了 唠叨 唠叨 唠唠叨叨 |
[12:23] | You nagger. | 你个话痨 |
[12:25] | What’d you just call him, you punk ass? | 你叫他什么 你个蠢驴 |
[12:27] | – A “Nagger.” – Okay, we’re cool. | – 话痨 – 好吧 咱俩没事儿 |
[12:31] | Elliot, you’re always talking to everyone else about marriage | Elliot 你总是在和其他人谈论婚姻 |
[12:34] | and having babies, but | 和孩子 但是 |
[12:36] | you’ve never seriously talked about it with me. | 你从来没和我认真地谈过 |
[12:38] | I love you, okay? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[12:40] | You know, you’ve never said that to me before? | 你知道吗 你之前从没跟我说过这个 |
[12:42] | And that’s fine, I can wait. | 但这没关系 我可以等 |
[12:44] | But if we’re not moving towards something, I need to know. | 但是如果咱俩不会有什么发展 我需要知道 |
[12:50] | So, are you going to say anything? | 那么 你有什么要说的吗 |
[12:53] | I really don’t know what I’d say. | 我真的不知道要说什么 |
[12:56] | Well, then forget it. | 那么 算了吧 |
[13:00] | Bitches, huh? What are you going to do? | 贱人就是矫情 哈 你能怎么办 |
[13:06] | Okay, what’s the problem? | 好了 有什么问题 |
[13:08] | Laverne was our friend | Laverne曾是我们的朋友 |
[13:10] | and people are walking around like she never existed. | 可是人们就这样原来一般生活着 像她不曾存在一样 |
[13:12] | It’s not right, you know? | 这不对 你懂吗 |
[13:14] | – Yeah, tough crap. – Excuse me? | – 是啊 闹心的屁事儿 – 你说什么 |
[13:17] | You can’t tell other people how to feel, you just can’t. | 你不能控制别人的感受 你根本没招 |
[13:21] | Some want to cry, that’s fine. | 有人想哭 没问题 |
[13:22] | Others may choose to laugh. And guess what? That’s okay, too. | 其他人也许选择笑着面对 你猜怎么着 那也没关系 |
[13:26] | Plus, you don’t know | 再说 你都不知道 |
[13:27] | what’s going on inside people’s heads. Take… | 人们脑袋里是怎么想的 就拿 |
[13:30] | Take Pee Pants here. | 拿尿裤子兄来说 |
[13:32] | Now, how do you know he’s not thinking about Laverne right now? | 你怎么就知道他现在没在想着Laverne呢 |
[13:36] | I am thinking about her. | 我正想着她呢 |
[13:38] | I haven’t seen my cell phone since her autopsy. | 自从给她尸检完 我的手机就不见了 |
[13:41] | – You don’t think if I call it… – You’re done. | – 你们不会觉得如果我打电话 – 你闭嘴吧 |
[13:44] | So, to sum up, tough crap. | 那么 总结一下 闹心的屁事儿 |
[13:48] | Hope that helps. | 希望帮到你 |
[13:51] | People, before I disappear for 20 minutes, | 同志们 在我消失20分钟之前 |
[13:54] | I want to make sure all of my patients are alive. | 我希望确认我所有的病人都还活着 |
[13:56] | A simple “Still here” Will suffice. | 简单的一句”还在这儿”就够了 |
[13:58] | Sound off like you got a pair. | 听起来像个爷们儿 |
[14:00] | Still here. | 还在这儿 |
[14:03] | Ted, we know denying surgery isn’t technically child abuse. | Ted 我们知道拒绝手术不算是虐童 |
[14:06] | We’re just wondering if we have any legal recourse. | 我们只是想知道对此是否有任何法律追索权 |
[14:09] | Just give me one second. | 请稍等一下 |
[14:12] | Are you looking for a legal precedent? | 你是在找法律先例吗 |
[14:14] | No, I’m looking up the word “Recourse.” | 不是 我是在查”追索权”这个词 |
[14:18] | Recourse… | 追索权 |
[14:19] | Dr. Cox! | Cox医生 |
[14:20] | What? What now? What does somebody need now? | 干嘛 又怎么了 又有谁需要什么了 |
[14:23] | Our deaf patient’s father won’t sign a consent form | 我们耳聋病人的父亲不肯签 |
[14:25] | so he can have a cochlear implant. | 耳蜗植入术的同意书 |
[14:28] | Who could you possibly go to if the father won’t sign? | 如果当爹的不肯签 你还能找谁啊 |
[14:31] | Here’s a hint, it begins with an “M” And ends with an “R.” | 给你个提示 以”M”开头”R”结尾 |
[14:36] | Marg Helgenberger. | 是Marg Helgenberger吗 |
[14:38] | The mother, get the mother to sign it. The mother will sign it. | 是孩子他妈 让他妈妈签字 妈妈会签字的 |
[14:41] | – The mother! Come on… – The mother! I told you! | – 孩子妈 拜托 – 是孩子妈 我都告诉过你了 |
[14:43] | I’m glad it’s not Marg. We did not end well. | 不是Marg可太好了 我俩最后可是不欢而散 |
[14:46] | Hell hath no fury like a Helgenberger scorned. | 发现我无法爱她之后 简直比下地狱还遭罪 |
[14:48] | Scorned… | 遭罪 |
[14:51] | After “R”… | 在R后面 |
[14:56] | So, Keith’s been on your case about getting serious? | 这么说 Keith对你开始认真了 |
[14:58] | Totally. Plus he wants me to be all, | 一点不错 而且他还希望我完全 |
[15:00] | like, open and honest about how I feel. | 坦诚自己的感觉之类的 |
[15:03] | I mean, do you guys talk like that in your relationships? | 你们的中也关系中也这样说话吗 |
[15:05] | I tell Turk I love him all the time. | 我无时无刻都告诉Turk我爱他 |
[15:08] | – I wish I’d told Laverne more. – Downer! | – 我希望当初对Laverne多说过几次 – 扫兴 |
[15:12] | – I haven’t seen you in a while. – Oh, she just had a baby. | – 有段时间没见到你了 – 哦 她刚生了个娃 |
[15:16] | Well, then how can you be drinking? Aren’t you breastfeeding? | 那你怎么能喝酒呢 你难道没有在哺乳吗 |
[15:20] | I haven’t decided. Were you breastfed? | 我还没决定好 你是母乳喂养的吗 |
[15:22] | Of course I was. | 我当然是了 |
[15:24] | That is so interesting ’cause you’re a slaggy buttinski | 那可真有趣 因为你就是个烂管闲事儿的 |
[15:28] | who ended up becoming a waitress for a living. | 最后靠当服务员为生 |
[15:31] | Maybe breastfeeding isn’t the answer. | 也许母乳喂养不是好事 |
[15:35] | This is the greatest night ever. | 真是个棒到不行的夜晚 |
[15:38] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[15:39] | I mean, if I really did have deep feelings for Keith, | 如果我真的对Keith有很深的感情 |
[15:41] | I would’ve told him by now. | 那我早就告诉他了 |
[15:43] | – Maybe it is time to move on. – That’s a bunch of crap. | – 也许是时候和他结束了 – 一堆屁话 |
[15:48] | – Excuse me? – You’re a chicken. | – 你说什么 – 你是个胆小鬼 |
[15:51] | In the last six years, I’ve seen you get really close to one guy, | 在过去的六年里 我只见你让一个男人走进你的心 |
[15:54] | and that was J.D., and he crushed you. | 他就是J.D. 但是他却彻底让你崩溃了 |
[15:56] | And since then, you’ve been so scared of getting hurt, | 从那时起 你就超怕受到伤害 |
[15:59] | I’ve seen you sabotage every relationship you’ve been in. | 我眼看着你故意弄砸之后的每次恋情 |
[16:02] | Honestly, you must be crazy | 说实话 Keith能在这段 |
[16:03] | about Keith to let him have survived this long. | 感情中存活这么长 你肯定对他已经相当迷恋了 |
[16:05] | But don’t worry, you’ll be alone again soon enough. | 但是别担心 很快你就又要形单影只了 |
[16:09] | You know, Carla, sometimes you can be a real caboodle-hole. | 你知道吗 Carla 有的时候你真的很混球 |
[16:19] | Oh, now, Bob, what the hell? | 哦不是吧 Bob 搞什么鬼 |
[16:21] | Have you just been sitting on your pruny keister all day | 你是不是一整天都大屁股不挪地方地 |
[16:23] | – reading the paper? – Heavens, no. | – 看报纸 – 当然不是 |
[16:26] | I also went downstairs to get a cup of coffee. | 我还下楼买了杯咖啡 |
[16:31] | Well, it must be nice not having everyone want a piece of you. | 没人打扰的感觉一定超爽 |
[16:34] | If one more person interrupts my me-time, | 如果再有一个人来搅扰我的独处时光 |
[16:37] | I’m going to go ahead and get a tattoo of my hand | 我就去在后脑勺儿上 |
[16:39] | giving the middle finger on the back of my head. | 纹个竖中指的纹身 |
[16:41] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[16:42] | It’s not as though it could | 又不会使你 |
[16:44] | make you look any more like a psychopath. | 看起来更像个变态精神病 |
[16:46] | Whatever it takes to get them to leave me alone. | 只要能让我们离我远点儿 咋地都行 |
[16:49] | You love it. | 你心里是喜欢的 |
[16:52] | – How’s that? – Being everybody’s go-to guy. | – 怎么说 – 作为这里人人需要的关键人物 |
[16:55] | Perry, people do not do things over and over | Perry 人们是不会一而再再而三地做同样的事 |
[16:59] | unless they get some kind of joy out of it. | 除非他们能从中体会到快乐 |
[17:02] | I’ve been watching you for 20 years, champ. | 我都观察你二十年了 伙计 |
[17:05] | Your joy comes from being needed. That’s who you are. | 你的快乐来自被别人需要 你是这样的人 |
[17:15] | He wants to know what’s going on. | 他想知道发生什么事了 |
[17:16] | Tell him we’re prepping his son for surgery. | 告诉他 我们正在给他儿子做术前准备 |
[17:18] | We got the mother’s consent. | 我们拿到妈妈的同意书了 |
[17:21] | And tell him, if you know the sign, that is, “Boo-yah!” | 如果你知道怎么用手语表达的话 告诉他 “欧耶” |
[17:25] | Boo-yah! | 欧耶 |
[17:26] | – Nazi salute. – Oh, my bad. | – 那是纳粹敬礼 – 哦 我错了 |
[17:35] | – Keith? – What, Elliot? | – Keith – 干嘛 Elliot |
[17:38] | How can I say this? | 怎么说出口呢 |
[17:41] | Look, I once had a dog named Precious. | 听着 我曾经有条叫Precious的狗 |
[17:43] | He was a Great Dane and I loved him so much. | 是条大丹犬 我爱他爱到不行 |
[17:46] | I mean, even after he disemboweled Old Lady Morgan’s cat. | 尽管他把老太太Morgan的猫给开膛破肚了 也没改变我的爱 |
[17:49] | Seriously, he, like, slit her right down the middle | 说真的 他就那么从正中间把她给撕开了 |
[17:51] | and threw her up in the | 然后抛到空中 |
[17:52] | air and then the guts just flew out of her | 肠子什么的就甩了出来 |
[17:54] | like shiny red fireworks. | 如同耀眼的红色烟花 |
[17:57] | Precious was such a sweet dog, | Precious本来是个可爱的狗狗 |
[17:59] | and then one day, out of the blue, he bit me. | 然后突然有一天 完全没有预兆 他咬了我 |
[18:02] | And I knew that my dad would have him put down, | 我知道我爸会让他安乐死 |
[18:04] | so I said that I was bitten by Mrs. Morgan’s bulldog, | 所以我就说是自己是被Morgan夫人家的斗牛犬给咬了 |
[18:07] | which, ironically enough, | 够讽刺的是 |
[18:08] | she had gotten to replace the murdered cat. | 那狗是她用来代替那只被杀害的猫的 |
[18:11] | Anyway, they came and took the bulldog away | 不管怎么说 有人来把斗牛犬带走了 |
[18:14] | and I never said a word. | 我一个字都没说 |
[18:18] | To this day, I wish that I had spoken up before it was too late. | 直到今天 我都希望当初在太晚之前说出了真相 |
[18:22] | – Do you know what I’m saying? – Not even a little. | – 你明白我说的意思吗 – 一个字也没懂 |
[18:29] | I love you, Keith. I really do. | 我爱你 Keith 我真的爱你 |
[18:35] | Got to go! See you! | 得走了 回见 |
[18:39] | Elliot, come here. | Elliot 过来 |
[18:59] | And there he goes, off to surgery. Fists in. | 他去做手术喽 聚拳 |
[19:02] | Blow it up! | 炸开 |
[19:05] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道哪儿怪吗 |
[19:06] | He doesn’t seem like a bad dad. He really loves that kid. | 他不像是个糟糕的父亲 他真的很爱那个孩子 |
[19:10] | It must be hard with the divorce. He barely gets to see his son. | 离婚一定很痛苦 他都没什么机会能见到儿子 |
[19:12] | It would kill me. | 要是我可要命了 |
[19:14] | Maybe being deaf was the biggest connection he and his son had. | 也许耳聋是他和儿子间最大的纽带 |
[19:17] | You know, when I was a kid, I made my dad teach me sign language | 知道吗 当我还是个孩子时 我让我爸爸教我手语 |
[19:20] | so I could communicate with my deaf sister. | 这样我就能和耳聋的妹妹交流了 |
[19:22] | I ended up closer with her than with anyone. | 最后我比任何人都跟她亲近 |
[19:24] | Maybe Mr. Frances is afraid of losing that. | 也许Frances先生害怕失去这一点 |
[19:27] | Is any of that true? | 你说的有句真话吗 |
[19:29] | Mostly. | 大部分吧 |
[19:30] | My dad died before I was born. | 我爸爸在我出生前就去世了 |
[19:32] | Wait a minute, I met your dad. | 等会儿 我见过你爸爸 |
[19:34] | You met a man. | 你是见过一个男人 |
[19:36] | Guys, we should really go in there and talk to him. | 兄弟们 咱们真的应该进去和他谈谈 |
[19:41] | And like that, Carla knew that | 就这样 Carla明白了 |
[19:42] | Nurse Roberts was still in all of our heads, | 护士Roberts依旧活在我们所有人的脑海中 |
[19:46] | because even if Dr. Cox never took that 20 minutes for himself, | 因为即使Cox医生从没像牧师说的那样 |
[19:49] | like the minister said, | 抽出20分钟给自己 |
[19:50] | he still realized who he was as one of God’s children. | 他仍然意识到了作为上帝之子 自己到底扮演何种角色 |
[19:53] | Dr. Cox, we’re having trouble placing a central line… | Cox医生 我们弄不好中心静脉插管 |
[19:57] | You know what? We’ll handle it. | 知道吗 我们能处理好 |
[20:05] | It’s okay, you can go. I won’t tell anyone. | 没关系的 你去吧 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[20:08] | Elliot had finally opened her heart, | Elliot终于敞开心扉了 |
[20:10] | even though it made her feel more vulnerable than ever. | 尽管这使她比以前任何时候都感到脆弱 |
[20:13] | Hey, Susan, have you seen Keith? | 嘿 Susan 你看见Keith了吗 |
[20:14] | We were supposed to meet here to ride home together, | 我们本该在这儿会合 一起骑车回家的 |
[20:16] | but I can’t seem to find him. | 但我似乎找不着他了 |
[20:17] | – Hey, babe. You ready to go? – Yeah. | – 嘿 宝贝 准备好要走了吗 – 是啊 |
[20:31] | As for us, even though it took a while, | 至于我们 尽管花了些时间 |
[20:34] | we finally put ourselves in someone else’s shoes. | 我们终于能设身处地为别人着想了 |
[20:37] | Will you please tell him that we know this must be hard for him? | 你能告诉他 我们明白这对他是很难以接受的吗 |
[20:40] | This must be hard for you. | 这对你来说一定很艰难 |
[20:44] | He knows. He’ll be fine. He just wants what’s best for his son. | 他明白的 他会没事的 他只想给他儿子最好的 |
[20:52] | Very impressive. | 真不错 |
[20:54] | Stop talking, idiot. | 别再说了 你个蠢货 |