时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, man. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[00:04] | I’m gonna hit the gym and sneak in a quick workout. Wanna come? | 我打算去健身房稍微锻炼一下 一起来吗 |
[00:06] | Sweating it out in a steam room isn’t exercising, buddy. | 在蒸汽房里出汗可不算运动啊 老兄 |
[00:08] | – No, it’s sit-cercising. – Newbie, gandhi, come here. | – 不是运动 是运”坐” – 菜鸟 甘地 你俩过来 |
[00:12] | great. Dr. Cox and his golden boy med student. | 真好 Cox医生和他的得意门生 |
[00:16] | I wanted you to witness this. | 我想让你们作此见证 |
[00:18] | Number one, say good-bye to the number one sign… | 第一 跟你的第一名标志告别吧 |
[00:22] | Aw, that’s too bad. | 哦 真是糟糕呢 |
[00:23] | Whoo-hoo! Arriba! | 呜呼 巴拉巴拉巴拉 |
[00:26] | And say hello to the number one shirt. | 来 跟你的第一名T恤问个好 |
[00:30] | – What?! – It’s beautiful, honestly. | – 什么 – 真是漂亮 说真的 |
[00:32] | The nicest shirt I’ve ever received | 这是我从成年已婚男人那里 |
[00:34] | – From a grown, married man. – Oh, go on. | – 收到的最棒的T恤了 – 哦 你好了吧 |
[00:36] | – Please leave me alone. – Put it on. | – 饶了我吧 – 穿上 |
[00:41] | Hey, wow. That’s–that’s some crazy ink you got there. | 嘿 哇 你那个刺青有够酷啊 |
[00:44] | What the hell is that thing, anyway? | 到底是个什么东西啊 |
[00:45] | I don’t know. I woke up after a 3-day bender | 我也不知道 我在一个三天的狂饮会后醒过来 |
[00:47] | Driving a forklift and sporting this. | 一边开着铲车一边显摆这个 |
[00:49] | “My name’s drew. I’m so cool | “我叫Drew 我超酷 |
[00:51] | ’cause I’ve been in prison and I got a tattoo.” | 进过监狱 还有纹身” |
[00:55] | mock him, and I’ll eat your soul! | 再嘲笑他 我就吞噬掉你的灵魂 |
[00:59] | Tattoo spooked you a little, huh? | 那个有点儿纹身吓到你了 是吧 |
[01:01] | His breath was so cold. | 他的口气好冷啊 |
[01:03] | So cold. | 太冷了 |
[01:08] | Flapjacks! | 小煎饼 |
[01:11] | Oh, thank god. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[01:12] | I thought I was late for dr. Cox’s class. | 还以为上Cox医生的课要迟到了 |
[01:15] | That would be the biggest mistake I could make. | 那将会是我犯的最大错误 |
[01:17] | Damn, girl. That was a workout. | 哇哦 姑娘 我们真是好好锻炼了一番 |
[01:20] | Okay, second biggest. | 好吧 第二大错误 |
[01:22] | You know, normally, I like to sleep in, | 你知道 通常情况下我都喜欢睡懒觉 |
[01:23] | But part of me is… an early riser. | 但是有一部分的我已经”早起”来了 |
[01:27] | Wow. This should not have happened… Again. | 哇哦 这事不应该发生 第二次 |
[01:30] | Not that it wasn’t nice. | 并不是说感觉不好 |
[01:31] | You have small but surprisingly powerful hands | 你的双手虽小 但惊人的有力 |
[01:34] | And almost no beard. | 还基本无毛 |
[01:36] | It’s like you were created in a lab for a woman’s pleasure. | 感觉你就像是在一个取悦女性的实验室里诞生的 |
[01:40] | – The thing about cole is that – No, no. | – Cole的事是这样的 – 别别 |
[01:42] | No third person. | 别提外人 |
[01:47] | Let’s begin with some “Q” And “A.” | 先来几个知识问答吧 |
[01:50] | You, seat filler, | 你 占座的那个 |
[01:51] | – Tell me the thickest layers in the walls of veins. – Uh… | – 告诉我血管壁上最厚的一层是什么 – 呃 |
[01:55] | Thank you for getting us off to that rousing start. | 感谢你给了我们一个激励人心的开始 |
[01:58] | Who’s next? Ah. | 下个谁呢 啊 |
[02:00] | Pinup girl avoiding eye contact? | 避免眼神接触的海报女郎 |
[02:03] | Ugly don cheadle? | 丑版唐·钱德尔 |
[02:05] | What about you, legacy? Got anything? | 那你呢 传奇人物 有啥想法吗 |
[02:08] | Well, uh, you see… | 呃 好吧 你知道 |
[02:09] | No, curiously, I don’t see. | 不 奇怪的是 我不知道 |
[02:12] | when dr. Cox gets like this, | Cox医生这样的时候 |
[02:14] | It feels a lot like second grade gym class. | 感觉就好像是二年级的体育课 |
[02:18] | all right, you hairless babies. | 好了 你们这些没长毛的婴儿 |
[02:19] | Show some sack and pick up a ball. | 拿出点儿本事接到个球 |
[02:21] | Who wants it? You? Huh? | 谁想要 你吗 |
[02:22] | You? You! You’re out! Watch out!Watch out? | 你呢 你 你出局了 看球看球 |
[02:26] | – You! – Not in the face! | – 你 – 不要打脸 |
[02:28] | Sure, in the face! Take it! | 当然了 瞄准脸 接好了 |
[02:30] | Anybody else? | 还谁 |
[02:32] | Oh, thank you, muffin. | 噢 多谢 小松饼 |
[02:37] | No! | 不要 |
[02:38] | No! | 不要啊 |
[02:38] | No! | 不要啊啊 |
[02:39] | No! | 不要啊啊啊 |
[02:39] | No! | 不要啊啊啊啊 |
[02:44] | The thickest layers of the walls of the veins | 血管壁中最厚的一层是 |
[02:46] | – Are the tunica externa. – Correct. Everyone else, | – 血管外膜 – 正确 其他人 |
[02:49] | Stare into my eyes so I can clock the very instant | 紧盯着我的双眼 这样我就能在第一时间 |
[02:51] | When you first realized that you’re not going to make it. | 知道你已经意识到自己不行了 |
[02:54] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[03:00] | Thank you. That was lovely. | 感谢大家 做得不错 |
[03:04] | Hey, congrats, bro. | 嘿 恭喜啊 哥们儿 |
[03:05] | You really brought it today. | 你今天真是大放异彩啊 |
[03:07] | Oh, but who’s that nippin’ at your heels? | 哦 但紧追你其后的那是谁啊 |
[03:09] | – uh-oh. It’s c-dog. – I’m sorry. I don’t speak hipster gibberish. | – 啊噢 是C哥 – 抱歉 我不懂嬉皮士语言 |
[03:12] | Oh, I’m talking about this epic battle you and I are locked in | 哦 我是在说我们俩陷入的争夺第一的 |
[03:15] | – For the number one spot. – Okay, | – 史诗般斗争 – 好 |
[03:17] | I’m assuming you like to be called “Dude.” | 我猜你喜欢”老兄”整个称呼 |
[03:18] | – Love it. – Dude, I don’t like the spotlight. | – 爱死了 – 老兄 我并不喜欢成为焦点 |
[03:21] | I don’t like the extra attention. | 我不喜欢被格外关注 |
[03:22] | I tried med school before, and I crashed and burned, okay? | 我之前上过医学院 结果却彻底搞砸了 好吗 |
[03:25] | Oh, playing it humble. Nice angle. | 哦 装谦卑 角度不错 |
[03:28] | But careful walking on the tracks | 但走在铁轨上还是小心为妙 |
[03:29] | ’cause there’s a coal train a-comin’. | 因为有辆运煤列车就要驶来鸟 |
[03:31] | choo-choo! | 呜呜 |
[03:53] | I’m always psyched | 每次D医生在 |
[03:54] | When Dr. D. asks me to swing by for office hours. | 上班时间叫我闲聊时我都很兴奋 |
[03:58] | So tell me, how’s school going? | 来告诉我 学得怎么样啊 |
[04:00] | Well, my hair is falling out in clumps, | 我的头发大把大把地掉 |
[04:02] | But that’s not necessarily stress. Um, I am getting older. | 但也不一定都是压力的原因 我毕竟越来越老了 |
[04:06] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about, lucy. | 这正是我想要跟你谈的事 Lucy |
[04:08] | You need to be prepared for when I leave. | 你需要为我离开时做好准备 |
[04:10] | Damn it! Why bring her to the learning tree | 该死的 要是不把学习树用在 |
[04:12] | If you’re not gonna use it in your inspiring talk? | 我的激励谈话中 干嘛还带她上来 |
[04:14] | My–my point is, while I’m here, I’m yours, | 我 我想说的是 只要我还在这里 就一定会帮你 |
[04:17] | But you also need to… Branch out. Nailed it! | 但是你还是需要 自己开枝散叶变强大 搞定 |
[04:22] | I don’t know if I can get through med school alone. | 我不知道自己一个人能不能挺过医学院 |
[04:25] | Don’t worry. Before I, uh, leaf…you’re on fire. | 别担心 在我”离开”(叶子)之前 你棒得停不下来 |
[04:29] | I’ll make sure that you have a mentor | 我会确保你有一个导师 |
[04:30] | You’re as close to as I am to mine. Speak of the devil! | 关系就像我和我的导师一样亲近 说曹操曹操到 |
[04:34] | Hey, perry, you wanna hang out later? | 嘿 Perry 一会儿一起玩吗 |
[04:36] | Sure. And if we can’t find any more climbing trees, | 当然了 如果找不到树爬了 |
[04:39] | We’ll just head down to the old swimmin’ hole and skip stones | 那我们就去水塘那儿用石子打水漂 |
[04:42] | Until the fireflies tell us it’s suppertime. | 打到萤火虫出现告诉咱该回家吃饭了 |
[04:44] | I assume that’s a dis of some sort. | 我猜这是某种讽刺吧 |
[04:47] | Ahh! | 哈哈 |
[04:48] | Oh, snap! That hurt to watch. | 哎呦呦 看着都受伤 |
[04:51] | Can’t wait to see that on the surveillance tape. | 等不及在监视带上看了 |
[04:54] | That’s right. We have cameras everywhere. | 没错 我们处处都有摄像头 |
[04:57] | We’re watching you. | 我们在盯着你哦 |
[04:59] | – Drive. – Copy that. | – 开车 – 收到 |
[05:03] | I need a new mentor– | 我需要一个新导师 |
[05:05] | Someone strong and not afraid to express emotions. | 一位强大又不害怕表现自己情绪的人 |
[05:08] | Maybe a woman. | 或许一位女医生 |
[05:09] | – Give me my chips, you dirty bitch! – Or her. | – 把我的薯片给我 你个臭婊子 – 要么这一位 |
[05:12] | – Help me shake this machine. – Dr. Mahoney, | – 帮我摇晃这个机器 – Mahoney医生 |
[05:16] | I was wondering if it would be possible for me to, uh, | 我想知道 呃 我有没有这个可能 |
[05:19] | Shadow you in the hospital. | 在医院里跟您实习 |
[05:21] | This is not over, you filthy whore! | 咱俩没完 你个烂娼妇 |
[05:24] | Shadow me? Sure. No, wait. | 跟我实习 当然 不 等下 |
[05:27] | I forgot you totally annoy me. Is there any way you could | 我忘了你太烦人 有没有办法你能 |
[05:30] | – Instantly change your entire personality? – I guess I could try. | – 立刻改变你的整体性格 – 我想我总可以试试 |
[05:34] | Even the way you said that was irritating. | 你说这话的语调就让人火大 |
[05:36] | Look, I’m not the mentoring type, okay? | 听着 我可不是当导师的料 好吗 |
[05:38] | – Go ask turk. – I did, but he said, and I’m quoting now, | – 去问Turk – 我问了 但他的原话是这么说的 |
[05:41] | “I already have dr. Bradley all up in my business.” | “我的精力已经被Bradley医生占满了” |
[05:44] | Dr. Turk, thanks so much for taking me under your wing. | Turk医生 非常感谢您能带我 |
[05:48] | It’s such a privilege, I feel like I should be paying you, | 真是万分荣幸 我感觉我应该给您钱 |
[05:50] | – So… – No, I don’t want your money. | – 来 – 不 我不想要你的钱 |
[05:51] | – Okay, tearing it up, sir. – No, don’t–don’t tear up your money. | – 好 这就撕了 先生 – 不 别 别撕你的钱 |
[05:54] | – My bad, sir. Taping it up. – Tom, you’re ten years older than me | – 我的错 先生 这就粘起来 – Tom 你比我大十岁 |
[05:58] | And you have a wife and kid. Please, have some dignity. | 还有老婆孩子 拜托了 有点儿自尊吧 |
[06:00] | It’s too late, sir. | 已经太迟了 先生 |
[06:04] | I wish Dr. Cox had some time for me, | 我希望Cox医生能有时间和我相处 |
[06:05] | But I get it. He’s a busy man– | 但我也能理解 他是个大忙人 |
[06:07] | A very busy… Man? | 一个超级大忙 人 |
[06:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[06:22] | “Sy-hwa”? | “斯么什为” |
[06:24] | it says, “Why?”! | 是”为什么” |
[06:28] | Cox and I were drinking beer and watching sports– | 我和Cox在喝啤酒看体育比赛 |
[06:30] | – Two things you hate. – First of all, | – 两件事你都讨厌 – 首先 |
[06:31] | Turk, I’ve learned to pretend I enjoy beer. | Turk 我已经学会怎么假装喜欢喝啤酒了 |
[06:34] | And secondly, I love sports. | 其次 我热爱体育运动 |
[06:36] | The opening ceremonies for the winter olympics | 冬奥会的开幕式可不算运动 |
[06:38] | Is not a sport,and you cried during it. | 你还看哭了 |
[06:40] | Oh, you want to talk about crying? | 哦 你想说哭的事是吧 |
[06:41] | – Let’s talk about the end of “Rudy.” – Hold on! | – 那我们就来说说<追梦赤子心>的结局吧 – 慢着 |
[06:43] | He got on the field at the end of the movie with his dad in– | 在电影结尾他站上了场地 而他爸爸 |
[06:46] | You know what? No. No, | 你知道吗 不 不 |
[06:47] | – we’re not going there. – Excuse me, Dr. Dorian. | – 我们不说这个 – 不好意思 Dorian医生 |
[06:49] | Sorry I missed your class. Can I get the notes? | 抱歉错过了您的课 能给我课堂笔记吗 |
[06:51] | No. Actually, Drew, you can’t. | 事实上 不行 Drew 不行 |
[06:52] | And I’m gonna e-mail the whole class and ask them | 我还要给所有同学发邮件 |
[06:54] | Not to share their notes with you. | 让他们别给你看笔记 |
[06:56] | Then tomorrow,we’ll have a quiz on it. | 然后明天会有个关于今天课程的测验 |
[06:58] | That seems excessive, but okay. | 这似乎有点儿过分 但是没关系 |
[07:01] | What was the lecture on? | 这堂课主题是什么 |
[07:02] | I don’t remember, Drew. It was 20 minutes ago. | 我不记得了 Drew 那都是20分钟之前的事了 |
[07:07] | – What are you doing? – I know, I know. | – 你这是干嘛 – 我知道 我知道 |
[07:09] | It’s just that Cox is draping himself over that kid | 只是Cox恨不能一身扑到那孩子身上 |
[07:12] | like a cheap hussy, and then I have to find you and Perry | 样子犹如个轻佻女 然后我又死不死地看见你和Perry |
[07:15] | canoodling in that sports-themed tavern pretending you like beer. | 在那个运动主题的酒馆样子亲昵 还假装喜欢喝啤酒 |
[07:18] | Well, we’re not pretending. We actually like beer. | 我们可没装 我们是真心喜欢 |
[07:20] | Oh, stop it, Turk. It’s me. | 哦 得了吧 Turk 你是跟我在说话 |
[07:23] | I just feel like I’m being replaced. | 我只是觉得自己被取代了 |
[07:25] | – That’ll never happen. Do you wanna know why? – Tell me this instant. | – 这是绝对不可能的 想知道为什么吗 – 立刻告诉我 |
[07:28] | Because you’re John Damn Dorian. | 因为你他妈是John Dorian |
[07:30] | You’re right. I am John damn Dorian. | 没错 我可是他妈的John Dorian |
[07:32] | You John-damn right, you are! Now gimme a chest bump. | 你他妈说得没错 就是你 快给我撞个胸 |
[07:35] | Yeah, but don’t flex ’cause it’ll knock the wind out of me. | 好 但别挺胸肌 会撞得我喘不上来气 |
[07:38] | See? Can’t breathe. | 看到没 无法呼吸了 |
[07:42] | I’m sorry, white bread. I’m not currently looking for | 抱歉 白面包 目前我并不想找 |
[07:44] | – A protege/suck-up. – Dr. Mahoney, | – 门生兼马屁精 – Mahoney医生 |
[07:47] | I am not sucking up. If I were sucking up, | 我不拍马屁 如果我拍马屁的话 |
[07:48] | I would tell you how much I like your shoes. | 我就会告诉你我有多喜欢你的鞋子了 |
[07:51] | Which I do, by the way. They’re mannish, yet flirty, | 不过我真的很喜欢 充斥着男性气概 但又有调情意味 |
[07:54] | Like, “Hey, boys. Come watch me build a deck.” | 好像在说”嘿 小伙子们 来看我建个台子” |
[07:57] | – Look, I just really, really want to shadow you. Please? – Gurney. | – 听着 我真的很想 很想做您的实习生 求您了 – Gurney |
[08:00] | What? Oh! | 怎么了 噢 |
[08:01] | Uh, I think I’m on your tube. | 额 我觉得我压住你的管子了 |
[08:04] | – that’s how I eat. – Sorry! | – 那是进食管 – 对不起 |
[08:06] | Uh, Dr. Mahoney, if you do let me shadow you– | 额 Mahoney医生 如果您能让我做您的实习生的话 |
[08:09] | For the last time, no. | 最后一遍 不行 |
[08:13] | – How you feeling today? – Well, I have my up days and down days. | – 你今天觉得怎么样 – 时好时坏的 |
[08:17] | Some weeks I have more up days than down days. | 有时一周里好的天数比坏的天数多 |
[08:19] | Like last week, I had four up days, one down day. | 就像上周 我有四天挺好 一天不好 |
[08:20] | I was like, “Whoo-hoo! Let’s have a party!” | 我就感觉 “好棒 开派对庆祝一下吧” |
[08:22] | – But today I think I could really use a hug. – Lucy! | – 但今天我觉得我真的需要个拥抱 – Lucy |
[08:26] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[08:27] | You can start shadowing me by hugging Mrs. Maroney. | 你就以拥抱Maroney夫人开始做我的实习生吧 |
[08:30] | Okay, Dr. Mahoney. Wait a second… | 好的 Maroney医生 等等 |
[08:33] | Maroney, Mahoney — that is so funny! | Maroney Mahoney 俩名字真有趣 |
[08:36] | Yeah, not as I understand funny. | 呵呵 我没觉得 |
[08:38] | Take Mrs. Maroney down for her M.R.I. | 带Maroney夫人下楼做磁核共振 |
[08:40] | – Oh, can you keep an eye on my son? – Your what? | – 哦 你能照看一下我的儿子吗 – 你的什么 |
[08:45] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:48] | Hey, watch a kid for me? | 嘿 帮我看个孩子 |
[08:50] | – No, I’m afraid of kids. – He’s 12. | – 不行 我害怕孩子 – 他12岁了 |
[08:52] | I got shot by a 12-year-old at a petting zoo. | 我在宠物乐园被一个12岁的孩子打中了 |
[08:54] | Besides, I gotta change this shirt. The neck’s choking me. | 而且我还得换个上衣 这件勒脖子 |
[08:56] | We get it, Drew. You got a very muscular neck. | 我们知道了 Drew 你的颈部肌肉非常发达 |
[09:03] | All right, team. This should be fairly straightforward. | 好了 同志们 这个手术应该相当容易 |
[09:06] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[09:07] | Drew’s rubbing this T-shirt thing in my face. | Drew成心说T恤的事刺激我 |
[09:09] | J.D., what the hell? I’m in surgery. | J.D. 你他妈搞什么 我做手术呢 |
[09:11] | It’s not even the right color for him. | 那个颜色都不适合他 |
[09:12] | – He’s clearly an autumn. – You’ve lost it. | – 他穿粉色太老了 – 你疯了 |
[09:15] | Dr. Turk is right. | Turk医生说得对 |
[09:16] | You should be asleep. She should be asleep! | 你应该是睡着的 她应该是睡着的 |
[09:18] | That’s my fault, sir. | 我的错 先生 |
[09:20] | If anyone gets sued for this, it’s gonna be me. | 如果有人因此被告 那也应该是我 |
[09:22] | Look, you gotta remember, you’re John damn Dorian. | 听着 你得想着 你他妈可是John Dorian |
[09:25] | So think about it. What would John damn Dorian do? | 好好想想 他妈John Dorian会怎么做 |
[09:28] | W.W.J.D.D.D.D. W.W.J.D.D.D.D.? | |
[09:32] | – Was that too many d’s? – Why are you awake?! | – 有那么多”D”吗 – 你怎么还醒着 |
[09:34] | This thing is so complicated. | 这玩意儿太复杂了 |
[09:36] | You’re not that petty kid anymore. Just let it go. | 你再也不是个小气巴拉的孩子了 就别想了 |
[09:39] | I could do that, or… | 我可以 又或者 |
[09:41] | Okay, a patient has hypotension, hyperpigmentation of skin | 一个病人血压过低 皮肤色素沉着 |
[09:44] | And hyponatremia. What diagnostic test should we run? | 还有低钠血症 我们应该做什么诊断检测 |
[09:48] | Ooh! I know! I know! | 哦 我知道 我知道 |
[09:50] | Anyone but the board-certified doctor? | 除了这个专科认证医生还有别人吗 |
[09:53] | Good call. I’ll observe. | 好主意 我会好好旁听 |
[09:54] | We do an A.C.T.H. Stimulation test to diagnose– | 可以做一个肾上腺激素刺激检验来诊断 |
[09:57] | Addison’s disease! It’s Addison’s disease! | 爱迪生氏病 是爱迪生氏病 |
[09:59] | – I was gonna say that. – Well, we’ll never know, will we, Drew? | – 我正要说呢 – 那谁能知道啊 是吧 Drew |
[10:03] | Walking tall, Dorian. | 低调 Dorian 做人要低调 |
[10:05] | Feeling tall, Perry. | 可我感觉很高调 Perry |
[10:07] | Okay, I’ll admit it. Kids are good for something. | 好吧 我承认 孩子还是能做点儿好事的 |
[10:10] | I can get you the mints, | 我能帮你拿到薄荷糖 |
[10:11] | But if you want these chips, I might dislocate my shoulder. | 但你要薯片的话 我肩膀可能会脱臼 |
[10:14] | Chips. | 薯片 |
[10:15] | – Fine. Ah, got’em. – Nicely done. | – 好 啊 拿到了 – 干得漂亮 |
[10:19] | With my mom in the hospital all the time, | 因为我妈住院这段时间 |
[10:20] | – I just figured out how to do this. – Yeah, I never knew my mom. | – 我才搞清楚怎么对付这东西 – 是嘛 我从没见过我妈 |
[10:24] | – You gonna cry about it? – No. Here you go. | – 你要哭了吗 – 没 给你 |
[10:28] | Oh! | 噢 |
[10:30] | Mm, you gonna cry about it? | 嗯 你要哭了吗 |
[10:34] | Excluding number one here, today’s assignment | 除了第一名 今天每个人的 |
[10:37] | Is for everyone to drop out of medical school. | 任务是从医学院退学 |
[10:39] | Your parents’ money would be better stuffed into | 你们父母的钱被塞进垃圾袋 |
[10:41] | garbage bags, packed into a rocket and shot into the sun. | 装上火箭 然后射向太阳会更有意义 |
[10:45] | Oh, my. This gentleman appears to be coding. What a delight. | 哦 天哪 这位先生似乎要不行了 真是高兴呢 |
[10:49] | – Who would like to dive in? – I’m on this. | – 谁愿意来接手 – 我来 |
[10:51] | – Where the hell did you get a scalpel? – Uh, present from my unc. | – 你这手术刀哪儿来的 – 额 叔叔送给我的礼物 |
[10:54] | Handle’s made from elephant tusk. It’s mad illegal, yo. | 象牙手工制作的 超违法的 哟 |
[10:56] | Step off. Number one, jump in. Excuse me? | 走开 第一名 你来 不好意思 |
[10:58] | do you know why I call him number one? | 知道为什么我叫他第一名吗 |
[11:00] | It’s because he is roger and ready to do this stuff. | 因为他随时准备好应付这种情况 |
[11:03] | – Drew, run the code. What’s first? – I don’t know. | – Drew 行动起来 第一步做什么 – 我不知道 |
[11:05] | I’m standing right here next to you. Let’s take his pulse. | 我就站在你旁边 先检测他的脉搏 |
[11:08] | – Now tell me which nurse should go get the crash cart? – Huh? | – 现在告诉我该叫哪个护士去拿急救车 – 哈 |
[11:10] | Your hesitates is lost. Take a breath. | 踌躇不决必然失败 深呼吸 |
[11:13] | – Make a decision. – Uh, her. | – 做决定 – 呃 她 |
[11:14] | – Tell her to do something. – Go get the crash cart. | – 告诉她要做什么 – 去拿急救车 |
[11:16] | Now we’re cookin’. | 进入状态了 |
[11:19] | Around here, you can be thrown into the mix | 在这里 你可能随时会陷入一片 |
[11:21] | at a moment’s notice. | 混沌糟糕中 |
[11:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:29] | Um, I’ve got the results of Ryan’s mom’s M.R.I. | 嗯 我拿到了Ryan妈妈核磁共振的检查结果 |
[11:34] | What’s it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[11:36] | That she’s dying. | 她快死了 |
[11:44] | Bring him back to her room. | 把他带回病房去 |
[11:47] | You just have to hope you’re up to the task at hand. | 你也只能希望能应付手头的工作 |
[11:50] | You’re doing really great. | 你做得棒极了 |
[11:52] | – Is this guy dying? – Probably. | – 这个人快死了吗 – 有可能 |
[11:53] | But he’s been circling the drain for months, so it’s no biggie. | 但他已经濒死挣扎快几个月了 所以没什么大不了的 |
[11:56] | – Now he’s unresponsive to C.P.R., what’s next? – I don’t know! | – 他对心脏复苏术没反应 接下来怎么办 – 我不知道 |
[11:59] | – Sure you do. Think. – I don’t! | – 你当然知道 想想 – 我不知道 |
[12:00] | – Come on, Drew, tell me. – This is insane! I’m not ready for this! | – 快点儿 Drew 告诉我 – 真是疯了 我还没准备好 |
[12:05] | Of course, if you let someone down… | 当然 如果你让某人失望了 |
[12:08] | Newbie! A little help here, please. | 菜鸟 过来帮个忙 |
[12:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | It can turn into someone else’s moment to shine. | 很可能就会变为别人大放异彩的时刻 |
[12:21] | There’s no better way to celebrate saving a life | 再也没有比假装享受啤酒更好的方式 |
[12:23] | than pretending to like beer. | 来庆祝挽救了一条生命 |
[12:26] | Ohh, sticky. | 哦 好粘稠 |
[12:28] | Yep, I’m sitting between my best bud | 没错 我正坐在好兄弟 |
[12:30] | And my abusive father figure, watching my new favorite thing. | 和我的严师中间 观看我最新爱上的节目 |
[12:33] | Footballing! | 踢足球 |
[12:36] | They’re staring. Quick, talk like a jock! | 他们在看我 快 装成球迷说点什么 |
[12:38] | Sports grass is so lovely. | 运动场草地好漂亮哦 |
[12:41] | Here I thought we weren’t bringing our wives this evening. | 还以为今晚我们不用带老婆呢 |
[12:43] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[12:44] | Carla can’t make it to the owlcats game this Friday. | Carla去不了这周五猫头鹰猫队的比赛了 |
[12:46] | – We have an extra ticket. – I’m in! I’m in! | – 我们多了一张票 – 我去 我去 |
[12:48] | – I gotta see this sports grass in person. – Excuse me, Dr. Cox. | – 我必须得亲眼看看这个运动场草地 – 打扰一下 Cox医生 |
[12:51] | I don’t mean to interrupt, but, uh, I have to apologize. | 我不是要故意打扰 但是 嗯 我必须要向您道歉 |
[12:54] | I’ve made a lot of bad choices in life. Quick example– | 我做过许多糟糕的决定 一个简单的例子 |
[12:57] | I accidentally, uh, set a shrimp boat on fire once. | 我曾经 额 不小心把一条捕虾船点燃了 |
[13:00] | It was a long story. Another time. | 其实是个挺长的故事 还是下次说吧 |
[13:02] | But, um, today was one of those bad choices, | 但是 呃 今天我也是做了错误的决定 |
[13:06] | And if I had the power to go back in time– | 如果我有能力能够回到过去 |
[13:07] | You know, Drew, we all wish we had superpowers, okay? | 要知道 Drew 我们都希望自己能拥有超能力 好嘛 |
[13:10] | Do you know what the perfect superhero power would be? | 你知道最棒的超能力是什么吗 |
[13:13] | Candy hands! | 糖果手 |
[13:16] | For me, it would be the ability to get back | 对我来说 是失而复得那些 |
[13:19] | all the time I wasted on people who eventually let me down. | 浪费在最后让我失望的人身上的时间 |
[13:22] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[13:25] | Dude, think about it– candy hands. | 兄弟 好好想想 糖果手诶 |
[13:28] | Everything you touch turns to candy. | 你碰到的所有东西都会变成糖果 |
[13:31] | Whoop! Candy lamp. | 呜 糖果台灯 |
[13:32] | Candy Perry! | 糖果Perry |
[13:34] | No candy Perry. | 不行 |
[13:38] | I don’t know | 我永远 |
[13:39] | how I’ll ever be ready to give people news like that. | 不知道怎样告诉人们那样的坏消息 |
[13:45] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:49] | I’m super. | 非常好 |
[13:50] | Go away. | 走吧 |
[13:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:56] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:58] | I know the next couple months are really gonna suck. | 我知道接下来几个月真的会很难熬 |
[14:01] | If I had any questions, could I, like, call you? | 如果我有什么问题 可以 打给你吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I don’t know, Ryan. | 这个 我也不知道耶 Ryan |
[14:09] | Well… Okay, cool. | 好吧 没事 |
[14:18] | Why is the college mascot an owlcat? | 为什么这个大学的吉祥物是一只猫头鹰猫 |
[14:20] | I don’t even know what an owlcat is. | 我甚至都不知道猫头鹰猫是什么 |
[14:22] | I like to think it’s what happens | 我愿意把它想成是 |
[14:23] | When an owl and a cat fall in love. | 一只猫头鹰和一只猫坠入爱河之后的产物 |
[14:25] | Hey, there’s my kiss-ass with some pizza. | 嘿 那是我的马屁精拿着披萨 |
[14:28] | I’ll be back with a couple of slices. | 我去拿点儿 |
[14:30] | – Dr. Dorian. Do you have a second? – No. | – Dorian医生 有时间聊聊吗 – 没 |
[14:37] | I mean, sure. | 我是说 当然 |
[14:42] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Look! Whoo-hoo! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 看呐 呜呼 |
[14:44] | Look at that right there. Look. | 快看看 看看 |
[14:47] | Appreciate you. | 谢啦 |
[14:54] | Oh! | 噢 |
[14:55] | Dr. Mahoney. | Mahoney医生 |
[14:56] | Hey, I need to talk. | 嘿 我需要谈谈 |
[14:58] | Oh, my god. | 我天哪 |
[15:02] | Were you raised by horses? | 你是被马养大的吗 |
[15:04] | No. I wish. | 不是 我倒是想哩 |
[15:07] | I was just studying. | 我只是在学习 |
[15:09] | What’s up, shorty? | 怎么了 美女 |
[15:11] | And fornicating. | 还有私通 |
[15:12] | Cole, get back under the horse blanket, please. | Cole 请把小马毯子盖上 |
[15:15] | – I was thinking that maybe the three of us– – Cole! Horse blanket. | – 我在想或许我们三个人可以 – Cole 盖上 |
[15:19] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:20] | – Maybe we should just go outside. – Great idea. | – 或许我们还是到外面说吧 – 好主意 |
[15:24] | You want me to help Ryan through his mom’s death? | 你想让我去帮Ryan面对他妈妈的去世吗 |
[15:27] | It’ll only be a few months, a year, tops. | 就几个月而已 顶多一年 |
[15:29] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 拜托了 会很有趣的 |
[15:30] | It’ll be like having a really sad pen pal. | 就好像是有了一个极度悲伤的笔友 |
[15:32] | What are you doing? You should help him. | 你这是在干嘛 你才应该帮他 |
[15:35] | Listen up, seabiscuit. This isn’t my wheelhouse, okay? | 听好了 小马奔腾 这种事我不在行 好吗 |
[15:38] | It’s taken me a long time to get to a point | 我花了很长时间才做到 |
[15:40] | that I can be there emotionally for a patient. | 能够富有感情地面对病人 |
[15:43] | You know how I do it? Every second that they’re here, | 你知道我是怎么做的吗 他们在这里的每一刻 |
[15:46] | I remind myself that once they leave this hospital, | 我都提醒自己 一旦他们离开这间医院 |
[15:48] | Either on their own or in a box, | 不管是死是活 |
[15:51] | They’re no longer my problem anymore. | 都和我无关了 |
[15:53] | Out the door, out of my head. | 出院门 心不烦 |
[15:55] | It’s the only way it works for me. | 这是唯一对我有用的方法 |
[15:57] | I still think you should do it, but I’ll talk to Ryan. | 我还是觉得这是你应该做的事 但我会找Ryan谈的 |
[16:00] | – Good. – And another thing– | – 很好 – 还有一件事 |
[16:03] | I do love horses. | 我就是很爱马 |
[16:05] | They are God’s most majestic creatures. | 他们是上帝造出的最壮丽的生物 |
[16:07] | If they could talk, they would be so very wise. | 如果它们能说话 一定会非常富有智慧 |
[16:15] | I’ve been in a pretty deep hole the past couple years– | 过去几年是我的低谷 |
[16:17] | A lot of self-destructive stuff. | 做了很多自毁的事 |
[16:20] | Honestly, the only thing | 说实话 我烧的 |
[16:21] | I’ve burnt more than shrimp boats is bridges. | 唯一比捕虾船还多的就是桥了 |
[16:24] | – I need to change that. – What do you want from me? | – 我需要有所改变 – 你想让我做什么 |
[16:26] | I understand you and Dr. Cox have a special relationship. | 我知道你跟Cox医生之间的感情很特别 |
[16:29] | He’s kinda like my dad. | 他就像我老爸 |
[16:31] | Well, I was hoping you could help me fix this with him. | 我希望你能帮我和他修复关系 |
[16:33] | – You know, Dr– It’s Drew, right? – Yeah. | – 要知道 Dr 是Drew没错吧 – 对 |
[16:36] | Drew, I’ve known Perry Cox a very long me, | Drew 我认识Perry Cox很久了 |
[16:39] | And once he’s made up his mind about someone, | 他一旦决定要对某人怎样 |
[16:42] | He’s never gonna change it. I wish I could help. | 就永远不会改变 我也爱莫能助 |
[16:48] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:55] | You’re not gonna help him out, huh? | 你不会帮他 哈 |
[16:57] | Kinda sucks. I thought you wanted to be a good teacher. | 有点儿令人失望啊 我还以为你想当个好老师呢 |
[16:59] | During the day, I’m a good teacher, | 白天期间 我是个好老师 |
[17:02] | But right now I’m ready for a little | 但现在我要来点儿 |
[17:03] | “Magnum P.I.” Crustache. I’m gonna be Magnum P.I., | “私家侦探玛格侬”式小胡子 我就是玛格侬 |
[17:07] | And you’re gonna be black Higgins. | 你就是黑人版的希金斯 |
[17:10] | You should talk to Dr. Cox. | 你应该去找Cox医生 |
[17:15] | I’m questioning a lot of things today– | 我今天质疑了许多事情 |
[17:17] | Like my choice in men… | 比如我挑的男人 |
[17:18] | Hey, babe, check it out. | 嘿 宝贝儿 看这个 |
[17:20] | I’m Dr. Wolverine. | 我是金刚狼医生 |
[17:24] | And my choice in mentors. I really don’t want to do | 还有我挑的导师 我真的不想 |
[17:27] | Dr. Mahoney’s dirty work for her. | 替Mahoney医生处理烂摊子 |
[17:29] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[17:37] | Oh, I love that game. | 哦 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[17:39] | If you want to beat the level, | 你想要过这关的话 |
[17:40] | You gotta take that sniper out in the church. | 就得在教堂把那个狙击手解决掉 |
[17:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:44] | Hey, I know you guys are going home today… | 嘿 我知道你们今天就要回家了 |
[17:47] | So I wanted to give you | 我想给你 |
[17:49] | My cell phone number | 我的手机号码 |
[17:52] | In case you still want to talk ever. | 如果你什么时候还想聊聊的话 |
[17:54] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[18:03] | Give me that. You’re horrible. | 给我 玩儿得真差劲 |
[18:06] | I’ll get the sniper. | 我来对付狙击手 |
[18:16] | – What the hell are you wearing? – I’m showing my owlcat spirit. | – 你他妈穿的是什么东西 – 我在展示我的猫头鹰猫精神 |
[18:19] | If it’s not enough, I have wings and talons in the car. | 如果不够明显的话 我车上还有翅膀和爪子 |
[18:22] | Is that glitter? Hell, no! | 那是亮片吗 天杀的 别 |
[18:24] | But it came with the makeup kit. I don’t have to use it. Today… | 但它跟我的化妆品是配套的啊 我也不是非用不可 在今天 |
[18:28] | Oh, for the love of God, Francine! | 噢 我滴上帝啊 Francine |
[18:31] | I gotta go get the tickets at will-call. | 我得去预售寄存部取票 |
[18:32] | Please don’t let him put the glitter on. | 拜托千万别让他贴亮片 |
[18:36] | I’ve never heard that sentence uttered about another man. | 第一次听到这句话是说另一个男人的 |
[18:38] | Perry, uh, I want to talk to you about Drew for a second. | Perry 那个 我想跟你谈一下Drew |
[18:41] | I-I really think you’re making a mistake with him. | 我真的觉得你错待他了 |
[18:43] | Don’t you have some gay dance rehearsal you got to attend? | 你不是得去参加什么同志舞会彩排啊 |
[18:45] | He has potential, and you know it. | 他有潜力 你知道的 |
[18:47] | – He’s too old. – He’s experienced. | – 他太老了 – 他有经验 |
[18:49] | – He quit. – But he came back. | – 他放弃了 – 但他重新振作了 |
[18:50] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[18:53] | I want you to realize you set the bar too high. | 我希望你意识到你把标准定得太高了 |
[18:56] | The attention that you’re giving to Drew– | 你给予Drew的注意力 |
[18:58] | I would’ve killed for that eight years ago. | 八年前我拼死也想得到 |
[19:01] | But you weren’t ready yet. I had to break you down. | 但是你还没准备好 我必须要击垮你 |
[19:05] | I tamed you… Like a bull. | 我驯服了你 像头公牛一般 |
[19:07] | Excuse me, are we approaching a point here, Dorian? | 不好意思 你是要表达什么观点吗 Dorian |
[19:11] | Perry, you finally found someone to believe in. | Perry 你终于找到了一个信任的人 |
[19:14] | Don’t ruin it by being you. | 不要因为你自身给毁了 |
[19:19] | I think I just mentored my mentor, | 我想我刚刚教导了自己的导师 |
[19:22] | But maybe that’s how it always is. | 但或许事情总是这样的 |
[19:24] | Our roles are always switching. | 我们的角色一直在不停转换 |
[19:27] | Sometimes you’re a student, | 有时候你是个学生 |
[19:30] | And sometimes you’re a teacher. | 有时候你却变成了老师 |
[19:32] | – Lucy, you still want to shadow me? – More than horses love rainbows! | – Lucy 你还想做我的实习生吗 – 比小马爱彩虹更想 |
[19:37] | Let’s go. Too close. | 走吧 太近了 |
[19:41] | And if you’re smart enough, everyone can learn something. | 如果你足够聪明 每个人都会学到些什么 |
[19:44] | One more question, and all you little assassins | 最后一个问题 然后你们这些小杀手 |
[19:46] | can get out of here. Someone please tell me | 就可以走了 谁能告诉我 |
[19:48] | where the foramen ovale in the fetal heart is located? | 卵圆孔位于胎心的什么位置 |
[19:54] | Drew, save us, please. | Drew 救个场吧 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Uh, the interatrial septum. | 嗯 在心房中隔 |
[20:01] | Yes. Nicely done. | 对了 非常不错 |
[20:03] | I’ll expect you to be wearing your shirt tomorrow. | 我希望你明天能穿上那件T恤 |
[20:08] | Everyone leave now. | 下课吧 |
[20:11] | But whatever you do, don’t wait for that pat on the back. | 但不论你做什么 都别期望得到那赞扬式的拍背 |
[20:14] | Because, believe me, it will never, ever– | 因为 相信我 这永远 永远 不会 |
[20:18] | Oh, come on! | 噢 不是吧 |
[20:26] | Oh, I love you, sports grass. | 噢 我好爱你 运动场草场 |
[20:29] | It is pretty soft. | 确实有够软 |
[20:30] | Pretty soft? It’s like lying on a cloud. | 有够软 简直就像躺在云端 |
[20:34] | Why did they have to ruin you | 为什么他们非要在你身上 |
[20:35] | by painting all these numbers and lines? | 画上这些数字还有线条毁坏你的美 |
[20:39] | Hey, captain. Looks like we got some more turf freaks. | 嘿 队长 看起来又多了俩草皮变态 |
[20:42] | – Found some what? – Check this out. | – 什么 – 看这个 |
[20:45] | That is disgusting. Mm-hmm! | 真恶心 额 |
[20:47] | Unh-unh. Warm up the golf cart and get the taser. | 去发动高尔夫球车 拿上电击枪 |
[20:50] | – The Mexican one? – El conquistador. | – 那个墨西哥产的吗 – 征服者 |
[20:52] | Let’s do it. | 行动 |