| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Hey, Swanny. | 斯旺尼 | 
| [00:04] | Traumatic brain injuries go unreported. | 创伤性脑损伤没人报道 | 
| [00:05] | You want to make a difference? Make that your mission now. | 你想要做点什么吗 把那当作你的任务吧 | 
| [00:08] | There you go again, calling out everybody else’s | 你又来了 当你这个虚伪的混蛋 | 
| [00:09] | imperfections when your hypocritical ass | 固执到不明白 | 
| [00:11] | is too stubborn to understand | 你已经崩溃的时候 | 
| [00:12] | that you’ve been falling apart at the seams. | 你就拿别人的缺点说事 | 
| [00:14] | You trying to hit me, huh? | 你想打我吗 | 
| [00:16] | Yasin Khan is shaping up to be the next Osama bin Laden. | 亚森·可汗会逐渐成为下一个奥萨马·本·拉登 | 
| [00:19] | We tracked his camp to the Kashmir mountains. | 我们追踪他的营地到克什米尔群山地区 | 
| [00:21] | Nothing can go wrong on this one. | 绝对不能出差错 | 
| [00:23] | Too low, I got to cut away. | 太低了 我准备割掉伞绳 | 
| [00:24] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [00:25] | We’ve lost Ray. | 我们联系不上雷 | 
| [00:36] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是B1 | 
| [00:39] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是B1 | 
| [00:42] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是B1 | 
| [00:45] | – Bravo 2… – Jace, any word on Ray? | -B2 -老杰 雷有消息吗 | 
| [00:49] | Hey, Jace, did his reserve open? | 老杰 他的备用伞开了吗 | 
| [00:51] | I saw him under reserve canopy. | 我看到他的备用伞开了 | 
| [00:53] | – But he was real low when it opened. – I tell you right there, | -但是开伞时位置很低 -我就直说了 | 
| [00:56] | we should have never done this mission. | 我们一开始就不该参与这次任务 | 
| [00:56] | – Our minds weren’t in it. – Listen to me, Sonny. | -我们都心不在焉 -听着 桑尼 | 
| [00:58] | Pull it together, got it? | 振作点 懂吗 | 
| [01:00] | Ray worked the problem, he’s gonna be fine. | 雷解决了问题 他会没事的 | 
| [01:02] | Okay, but we don’t know that. | 好 但谁能说得准 | 
| [01:06] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [01:07] | I pass flea-flicker. Were you able | 已过跳蚤阶段 | 
| [01:09] | to establish comms with Bravo 2? | 你能联系上B2吗 | 
| [01:11] | Yeah, copy that, 1, passing flea-flicker. | 好 收到 B1 已过跳蚤阶段 | 
| [01:13] | Bravo 2 deployed his reserve and was tracking | B2打开了备用伞 追踪到他降落在 | 
| [01:15] | to put down about ten klicks from the LZ. | 离降落区约十公里的地方 | 
| [01:17] | Still trying to raise him on comms. | 还在尝试联系他 | 
| [01:21] | Ten klicks, | 十公里 | 
| [01:22] | that puts him on the east side of the mountain. | 那他落到山的东面了 | 
| [01:24] | Area’s crawling with enemy. | 那里埋伏着敌人 | 
| [01:25] | Yeah, smack-dab in the middle of terrorist Walley World. | 正好落到恐怖分子当中去了 | 
| [01:28] | No QRF, no ISR for overwatch. | 没快速反应部队 也没侦察监视设备 | 
| [01:30] | I’m telling you right now, Ray’s in a lot of trouble. | 听我说 雷可有大麻烦了 | 
| [01:33] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [01:35] | I’m gonna retrieve Bravo 2 and then head to target. | 我要去找回B2 然后再去寻找目标 | 
| [01:38] | Negative, 1. Bravo 2 is aware of his contingency procedures, | 不行 B1 B2知道如何处理突发情况 | 
| [01:41] | and he’s likely moving to the tertiary exfil point. | 他可能已经转移到第三级撤离点 | 
| [01:43] | You are to continue your mission. | 你得继续任务 | 
| [01:45] | That’s a big assumption; we don’t know his status. | 这完全是猜测 我们不清楚他的状况 | 
| [01:47] | Bravo 2 is trained for this type of situation. | B2训练有素 能处理这种情况 | 
| [01:50] | Be advised that your mission is time-sensitive. | 请注意任务时间有限 | 
| [01:53] | Your orders are to Charlie Mike. | 我命令你们继续执行任务 | 
| [01:55] | Copy that. We’re out. | 收到 完毕 | 
| [01:56] | Are you kidding me, Jace? | 搞什么 老杰 | 
| [01:58] | We’re gonna leave Ray out in the cold? | 你就这样不管雷了吗 | 
| [02:00] | We’re the only American boots on the ground that can go get him. | 这里就我们这些美国军人能找到他 | 
| [02:02] | Come on, boss, we can’t leave him behind. | 拜托 老大 不能放他不管 | 
| [02:04] | Stop. Enough. All right? Enough. | 停 够了 好吗 够了 | 
| [02:06] | Get your heads in the game. | 专心执行任务 | 
| [02:07] | We got an op to do. | 任务在身 | 
| [02:09] | Ray is gonna meet us at the exfil point. | 我们会和雷在撤离点见面的 | 
| [02:11] | He is gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 | 
| [02:13] | Hide the gear and let’s go. | 藏好装备 出发 | 
| [02:20] | Let’s go. | 出发 | 
| [02:24] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是B1 | 
| [02:27] | Bravo 2, key your mic. | B2 调整你的通讯器 | 
| [02:30] | Come on, Ray. | 快点 雷 | 
| [02:54] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 | 
| [02:56] | Copy? | 收到吗 | 
| [02:59] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [03:02] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [03:03] | This is Bravo 2 to Havoc Base. | B2呼叫作战中心 | 
| [03:04] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 | 
| [03:07] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 | 
| [03:09] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 | 
| [03:13] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [03:55] | Don’t look up. Don’t look up. | 别抬头 别抬头 | 
| [04:00] | Don’t look up. | 别抬头 | 
| [04:18] | We’re gonna put down at an Indian base in Udhampur. | 我们在印度基地乌德汉普尔县着陆 | 
| [04:22] | They’re not gonna be happy about running ops behind their backs. | 背着他们搞行动 他们会很不高兴 | 
| [04:25] | Sitrep on Senior Chief Perry? | 有高级士官长佩里的情况报告吗 | 
| [04:27] | He put down somewhere near Kotli. | 他在戈德利附近着陆了 | 
| [04:29] | An area that harbors 13 launch pads | 该地区有十三处发射台 | 
| [04:32] | and a dozen terrorist training camps. | 以及数十处恐怖分子训练基地 | 
| [04:34] | How many militants we talking about? | 大概有多少武装分子 | 
| [04:36] | Couple thousand fighters | 在高级士官长佩里所在 | 
| [04:37] | within two miles of Senior Chief Perry. | 方圆三公里范围内有大约数千名武装人员 | 
| [04:44] | An American special operator killed or captured | 一名美国特别作战人员在巴基斯坦领土 | 
| [04:47] | inside Pakistani territory | 上被杀或俘虏 | 
| [04:49] | would unleash a diplomatic firestorm | 会引发一场外交风暴 | 
| [04:52] | that will bury this command, not to mention Bravo team. | 我们的指挥部就玩完了 更别提B队了 | 
| [04:57] | Ray’s canopy chute malfunctioned. | 雷的降落伞失灵了 | 
| [04:59] | It was more bad luck than poor execution… sir. | 主要是运气不好 不是行动失误 长官 | 
| [05:03] | Seems like bad luck’s been lingering | 看起来B队这几个月来 | 
| [05:05] | around Bravo for months. | 一直是运气不佳 | 
| [05:07] | I need to update the Pentagon. | 我要向五角大楼通报 | 
| [05:16] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:25] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [05:49] | J Hey, J. | |
| [05:50] | Save your oxygen, Sonny. | 省点氧气吧 桑尼 | 
| [05:52] | Look, Ray’s alone in the wilderness. | 雷独自在荒野之中 | 
| [05:54] | You’re a sheepdog. | 你就是牧羊犬 | 
| [05:56] | Sheepdog’s gotta keep this flock together. | 牧羊犬要把羊群赶到一起 | 
| [05:57] | Yeah, right. Sheepdog’s also gotta drive the herd | 是的 牧羊犬还要带领羊群 | 
| [05:59] | so they don’t lose their way. | 才不会迷路 | 
| [06:01] | You know, when I was in that torpedo tube, | 当我在鱼雷发射管道里的时候 | 
| [06:04] | the only thing that kept me going was knowing | 唯一让我能坚持下来的 | 
| [06:05] | that my brothers were a few feet away from me, all right? | 就是知道我的兄弟们近在咫尺 | 
| [06:09] | This world is a hell of a lot easier to navigate | 当有所依靠的时候 | 
| [06:11] | when you got someone to lean on. | 这个世界更容易驾驭 | 
| [06:13] | Ray’s gonna be just fine. | 雷应该没事的 | 
| [06:15] | This fight’s making you see red. | 你还在为之前打架的事生气 | 
| [06:18] | The last time Ray was on his own, | 上一次雷独自一人 | 
| [06:21] | it wasn’t a mountain keeping him from the team. | 将他和团队隔离开的不是一座山 | 
| [06:24] | It was you. | 而是你 | 
| [06:26] | He was the first damn person to show up when Alana died. | 阿兰娜去世时他是第一个出现的 | 
| [06:28] | Hey, listen to me. I’m very aware | 听着 我非常清楚 | 
| [06:30] | what Ray has done for me. | 雷都为我做过些什么 | 
| [06:32] | You don’t think I have any interest in finding him? | 难道你觉得我不愿意找到他吗 | 
| [06:34] | You don’t think I want to make things right? | 难道你不觉得我想一切顺利吗 | 
| [06:35] | It’s Bravo 2, he’s my best friend. | 他是B2 我最好的朋友 | 
| [06:37] | But right now, we have a job to do. | 但现在我们有任务要做 | 
| [06:39] | Get your head out of your ass. | 别胡思乱想了 | 
| [06:41] | Emotions get people killed. | 多愁善感会要人命的 | 
| [07:03] | Bravo 2, come in. | B2请回答 | 
| [07:07] | Come on, Ray. | 快点 雷 | 
| [07:10] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 | 
| [07:18] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 | 
| [07:20] | Picking up SIGINT that militants | 卫星信号情报显示有武装分子 | 
| [07:22] | located a parachute and two killed fighters. | 发现降落伞和两名被击毙的士兵 | 
| [07:25] | They know they have a visitor. | 他们已知晓有访客前来 | 
| [07:28] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [07:30] | If Bravo 2 is discovered, our HVT’s gonna disappear. | 如果B2被发现 高价值目标就会逃离 | 
| [07:34] | Recovering 2 is critical for mission success. | 找回B2是任务成功的关键 | 
| [07:37] | Request permission to break off to go get Bravo 2. | 请求批准中止行动 前往找回B2 | 
| [07:41] | Bravo 2 has kicked up a hornet’s nest. | B2捅了马蜂窝 | 
| [07:43] | It sounds like the enemy is already swarming. | 听起来敌军已经开始集结 | 
| [07:45] | You head over that mountain, | 你们一旦过了那座山 | 
| [07:46] | there’s no cavalry coming to your rescue. | 没有接应你们的部队 | 
| [07:48] | Do you understand what you’re requesting? | 你明白你在请求什么吗 | 
| [07:50] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [07:52] | We’re aware of the risks. | 我们知晓风险 | 
| [07:53] | Bravo 2 needs us. | B2需要我们 | 
| [07:59] | All right. Let’s retrieve Bravo 2. | 好吧 我们去找回B2 | 
| [08:02] | Copy that. Bravo out. | 收到 完毕 | 
| [08:04] | All right, change of plans. | 好吧 改变方案 | 
| [08:06] | We’re going to get Ray. | 我们去找雷 | 
| [08:15] | Tertiary exfil point’s on the other side | 第三撤离点在顶峰的 | 
| [08:16] | of that mountain summit. | 另外一侧 | 
| [08:18] | Enemy’s fortified in there like Tora Bora. | 敌人在那里设防的像托拉搏拉 | 
| [08:21] | Could avoid contact by going around the mountain instead of over. | 如果绕过去而不是翻过去 就可以避免交锋 | 
| [08:23] | Ray doesn’t have time. | 雷没有时间了 | 
| [08:25] | Speed is safety on this one. | 在这里速度就是安全 | 
| [08:26] | – Trent, lead us east. – You got it. | -特伦特 带我们向东走 -没问题 | 
| [08:39] | You scrubbed the op? | 你放弃了行动吗 | 
| [08:40] | No, sir. I am trying to save it. | 没有 长官 我在尽力挽救 | 
| [08:42] | I gave Bravo a frag-o. | 我给了B队改变行动的指示 | 
| [08:44] | Tactically, it is our only option. | 这是我们战术上唯一的选择 | 
| [08:46] | If the enemy finds Ray, Khan will know we are here | 如果敌人找到雷 可汗会知道我们在这 | 
| [08:49] | and he will go underground. | 他就会躲藏起来 | 
| [08:51] | Bravo needs to get to Ray first. | B队需要先找到雷 | 
| [08:53] | All the strings pulled just to authorize this operation, | 动用了这么多关系只为授权这次行动 | 
| [08:58] | and your team can’t even execute it. | 你的队伍甚至不能执行 | 
| [09:00] | – It’s the right call. – Right or wrong, | -这是正确的决定 -正确与否 | 
| [09:02] | it’s your call, Lieutenant Commander Blackburn, | 这是你的决定 海军少校布莱克本 | 
| [09:05] | one that better succeed. | 而且最好成功 | 
| [09:20] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [09:24] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2, do you copy? | 作战中心 我是B2 收到了吗 | 
| [09:30] | Any station this ne… | 有人听吗 我是 | 
| [09:51] | Yeah. Yeah, give me a minute. | 好 等一下 | 
| [09:58] | Hi. | 你好啊 | 
| [10:00] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [10:02] | Come on in. | 进来吧 | 
| [10:09] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 | 
| [10:12] | I mean, all things considered. | 考虑到发生这些事情 | 
| [10:15] | How did you hear? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [10:16] | Uh… Naima. | 奈玛 | 
| [10:19] | And-and I just– | 我觉得 | 
| [10:20] | I just had to come and see for myself. | 我必需亲自来看看 | 
| [10:24] | You, not your leg. | 看你 不是你的腿 | 
| [10:26] | Wasn’t really a big deal. | 没什么大不了 | 
| [10:29] | You don’t have to do that for me. | 你不用这样对我 | 
| [10:31] | I can handle what happened, a bomb nearly killed you. | 我能承受得住 你差点被炸死 | 
| [10:34] | Yeah, but it didn’t. | 是啊 但没被炸死 | 
| [10:35] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [10:38] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [10:40] | I came to the hospital. | 我去了医院 | 
| [10:43] | Like, six weeks ago. | 大约六周前 | 
| [10:45] | I’m sorry. I must have been– | 对不起 我当时应该 | 
| [10:47] | I must have been really drugged up, I don’t remember that. | 吃了很多药 我不记得了 | 
| [10:48] | I never actually made it out of the lobby. | 我其实没出大厅 | 
| [10:51] | Well, bombing validated all your concerns | 爆炸证实了你所有关于 | 
| [10:54] | of why we couldn’t be together. | 我们为什么不能在一起的顾虑 | 
| [10:57] | M-My… | 我的 | 
| [11:00] | heart told me that I needed to come | 我的心告诉我 我需要过来 | 
| [11:02] | and nurse you back to health, | 照顾你直到康复 | 
| [11:04] | but then I realized that, uh, that wasn’t my place anymore | 但我意识到我已经没有这个权利了 | 
| [11:08] | and that you were probably in enough pain without me. | 没有我你也经历够多痛苦了吧 | 
| [11:11] | Honestly, I wasn’t a lot of fun to be around then anyways. | 说实话 我以前不是很好相处 | 
| [11:14] | Yeah, but were you ever fun? | 是啊 你有好相处过吗 | 
| [11:20] | So, what, are you– you’re moving? | 怎么了 你要搬家吗 | 
| [11:23] | No, I had a, I had a friend that was staying with me. | 没有 是一个借住的朋友的 | 
| [11:25] | Oh, and, uh, did your friend leave? | 这样啊 你朋友走了吗 | 
| [11:31] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 | 
| [11:34] | I didn’t drive all this way to just | 我大老远过来 | 
| [11:36] | hang out for five minutes. | 不是为了只待五分钟 | 
| [11:47] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. | B1 这是作战中心 | 
| [11:49] | Be advised, Indian assets | 请注意 印度线人称 | 
| [11:51] | report enemy massing between Bravo 2’s last known location | 敌人大部队在B2最后已知地点 | 
| [11:55] | – and the tertiary exfil point. – Copy that. | -和第三撤离点之间 -收到 | 
| [11:57] | They know who they’re after? | 他们知道他们在追谁了吗 | 
| [11:59] | Negative. There’s no chatter about American military. | 没有 未听到关于美军的谈论 | 
| [12:01] | Copy that. Bravo out. | 收到 完毕 | 
| [12:03] | All right, set security, hydrate. | 设置安全措施 补充水分 | 
| [12:05] | They’re moving, too. | 他们也在移动 | 
| [12:17] | Whole other side of the mountain’s after Ray, | 山的另一边全在找雷 | 
| [12:20] | chasing him down. He’s not making it to exfil. | 在追捕他 他赶不到撤离点 | 
| [12:24] | Uh, he’s just evading now, pushing deeper into the valley. | 他现在只是在逃避 越来越深入山谷 | 
| [12:26] | Yeah, the enemy’s dictating his choices. I’m telling you what, | 敌人决定了他的行动 告诉你 | 
| [12:28] | if I’m Ray, I’m using this river as a guide to get to the border. | 如果我是雷 我会跟随河流去到边境 | 
| [12:32] | Our hike has officially turned into an odyssey. | 我们的远足正式成为长征了 | 
| [12:34] | Sure has. I want you to hydrate, | 没错 多喝点水 | 
| [12:35] | – okay? We’re moving in two. – Hey, J. | -好吗 两分钟后出发 -对了 J | 
| [12:37] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [12:38] | I didn’t mean to cross the line earlier. | 我之前不是故意越界的 | 
| [12:41] | Sure you did. You were worried about Ray. | 你就是故意的 你担心雷 | 
| [12:44] | We all are. | 我们都担心 | 
| [12:46] | I crossed the line with Ray, | 我对雷越界了 | 
| [12:48] | as a team leader and as a friend. | 不论是作为队长还是朋友 | 
| [12:50] | You both were in the wrong. | 你们都有错 | 
| [12:52] | Well, Mexico messed him up. | 墨西哥把他搞得一团糟 | 
| [12:54] | I saw it. He’d been struggling for a while. | 我看见了 他挣扎了一阵子 | 
| [12:57] | I should’ve picked him up, I knocked him down. | 我应该拉他一把 却补了一刀 | 
| [12:58] | That was wrong of me. | 这是我的错 | 
| [13:00] | I kept waiting for him to sort it out on his own. | 我一直等着让他自己解决 | 
| [13:04] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 | 
| [13:05] | – Maybe we can’t do all this on our own. – Hey, Jace. | -或许我们不能全靠自己 -老杰 | 
| [13:08] | We are gonna go find Ray right now. | 我们马上就要找到雷了 | 
| [13:11] | You understand? | 懂吗 | 
| [13:13] | Right. | 对 | 
| [13:14] | Okay. You think old Shaw’s gonna carve up Bravo for this? | 好 你觉得肖会因为这件事让B队解散吗 | 
| [13:18] | I don’t care about Shaw. | 我才不在乎什么肖 | 
| [13:19] | Without Ray, there is no Bravo team. | 没有雷 就没有B队 | 
| [13:22] | – Roger that. – All right, let’s go. | -收到 -好了 走吧 | 
| [13:23] | We got to move. Come on. | 我们得走了 | 
| [13:36] | Ah, damn it. | 该死 | 
| [13:42] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2, in the blind. | 作战中心 我是B2 没有侦查信号 | 
| [13:46] | I pass fumble. | 通过摸索阶段 | 
| [13:47] | Route to tertiary exfil point has been compromised. | 通向第三撤离点的路已经沦陷 | 
| [13:49] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 | 
| [13:52] | Havoc Base? | 作战中心 | 
| [13:57] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [13:58] | Havoc Base, strobe on. | 作战中心 开启闪光灯 | 
| [14:08] | Damn it. Damn it. | 靠 该死 | 
| [14:24] | Last time I was this dehydrated, | 我记得上一次这么缺水 | 
| [14:26] | it was that training mission in Mississippi. | 还是在密西西比执行训练任务的时候 | 
| [14:30] | You downed so much mescal, | 你喝了那么多龙舌兰 | 
| [14:31] | Ray had to drag you home early every night. | 雷不得不每晚把你提前拖回去 | 
| [14:33] | Yeah. Yeah, I never got to thank him for that. | 是啊 还没谢谢他呢 | 
| [14:35] | Never thanked him for a lot of things. | 很多事都还没谢他呢 | 
| [14:38] | Contact front! Contact front! | 前方有敌人 前方有敌人 | 
| [14:42] | Move! Go! | 走 走 | 
| [14:44] | Contact right! Contact right! Push right! Push right! | 右侧有敌人 右侧有敌人 攻击右侧 | 
| [14:46] | Take cover! | 找掩护 | 
| [15:07] | We got two heavy gun sitting down in both directions! | 两个方向都有重机枪 | 
| [15:11] | RPGs. | 火箭筒 | 
| [15:12] | We’re gonna get chewed up here! | 在这待着会被炸飞的 | 
| [15:13] | We got to move! | 我们得动起来 | 
| [15:14] | Metal, Sonny, push left, hammer that bunker! | 金属 桑尼 攻击左侧掩体 | 
| [15:18] | – Hoo-ya, Master Chief! – Brock, smoke. | -好的 士官长 -布罗克 烟雾弹 | 
| [15:21] | Smoke out. | 发射烟雾弹 | 
| [15:21] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 | 
| [15:35] | Cover me! | 掩护我 | 
| [15:41] | We got to get to that second bunker! | 我们得去打掉第二个掩体 | 
| [15:47] | Smoke! | 烟雾弹 | 
| [15:48] | Full Metal, hit ’em! We got to push right! | 全金属 打他们 我们要攻击右边 | 
| [15:51] | – Push right! – Go. | -进攻右侧 -走 | 
| [15:53] | Smoke out! | 发射烟雾弹 | 
| [16:05] | – You got it? – Found the other bunker. | -找到了吗 -找到了另一处掩体 | 
| [16:07] | All right, this one’s mine. Come on. | 好了 这个归我 来吧 | 
| [16:08] | I got this one. | 交给我吧 | 
| [16:24] | Nice shot, boss. | 打得好 老大 | 
| [16:25] | Yeah. Here. | 是啊 给 | 
| [16:27] | Let’s go. Consolidate on me. | 走吧 跟我汇合 | 
| [16:32] | If this thing goes south, we don’t get Khan… | 如果失败了 我们抓不到可汗的话 | 
| [16:35] | All the work you put in, it should be your collar. | 你投入了那么多 将会对你不利 | 
| [16:38] | Khan can wait. There’s only one Ray. | 可汗的事可以等 但雷只有一个 | 
| [16:40] | Is this your contact from the DIA? | 这是国防情报局的联系人吗 | 
| [16:42] | Doesn’t look like she’s putting out | 她这个表情看起来 | 
| [16:43] | the welcome mat for us. | 是不太欢迎我们 | 
| [16:45] | Where do you get off running an operation | 从什么时候开始你在我们国家 | 
| [16:47] | in our backyard without informing us? | 执行任务都不用通知我们了 | 
| [16:49] | Need I remind you Kashmir is the likeliest flash point | 需要我提醒你吗 克什米尔最有可能成为 | 
| [16:52] | for nuclear war in the world? | 世界核战的导火索 | 
| [16:54] | Thank you for coming, Anita. | 感谢你能过来 安妮塔 | 
| [16:56] | We never intended the op to play out this way. | 我们也没想让这次任务变成这样 | 
| [16:59] | Reports state the entire valley of militants is mobilizing. | 报告显示 整个山谷的武装分子都行动起来了 | 
| [17:03] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [17:04] | Infil went haywire, | 潜入行动失控了 | 
| [17:06] | and got a man trapped in the Azad region. | 有一个人被困在了阿扎德地区 | 
| [17:08] | Five operators are racing after him, | 五位作战人员在找他 | 
| [17:10] | but I don’t have any assets that can assist in the search. | 但是我没有任何方法能够辅助他们搜索 | 
| [17:13] | My government can’t escalate the situation by getting involved. | 我的政府不能因为牵涉此事而使事态升级 | 
| [17:17] | Unless the enemy is mobilizing an incursion | 除非 敌人正在组织入侵 | 
| [17:20] | into Indian territory. | 印度领土 | 
| [17:22] | Might seem prudent | 派侦查监视设备 | 
| [17:24] | for you to launch ISR to monitor their movements? | 去监控他们似乎是明智之举 | 
| [17:28] | And perhaps we catch a glimpse of our missing soldier? | 那样我们也许还能找到我们失踪的士兵 | 
| [17:31] | Perhaps. | 也许 | 
| [17:38] | I have to make a call. | 我必须去打个电话 | 
| [17:47] | I don’t understand how Brett doesn’t deserve a Purple Heart. | 我不明白为什么布雷特不配得紫心勋章 | 
| [17:50] | I mean, he was injured in combat. | 毕竟他是在作战时受的伤 | 
| [17:54] | Yeah. Military doesn’t see it that way. | 是啊 但军方并不这么觉得 | 
| [17:57] | They even, uh… they even threatened my career | 他们甚至 甚至威胁要毁了我的军旅生涯 | 
| [17:59] | if I keep pushing Brett’s story. | 如果我非要为布雷特讨个说法 | 
| [18:01] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [18:02] | You guys sacrifice so much only to be abandoned | 你们牺牲了这么多 结果等到一无用处时 | 
| [18:04] | when you’re no longer of use. | 就把你们一脚蹬开 | 
| [18:07] | I didn’t mean you. | 我指的不是你 | 
| [18:09] | It’s all right. I feel pretty useless these days. | 没关系 最近我确实相当一无用处 | 
| [18:12] | Especially for Swanny. | 尤其是斯旺尼那件事 | 
| [18:14] | He was very lucky to have you in his life. | 能认识你是他天大的运气 | 
| [18:17] | Believe me. | 相信我 | 
| [18:20] | You know, maybe it’s… | 也许 | 
| [18:21] | Maybe it’s better that warriors like us | 也许我们这种的战士最好的结局 | 
| [18:23] | die heroes on the battlefield, | 就是战死沙场 | 
| [18:25] | rather than come home and wilt away as forgotten statistics. | 而不是回家颓废低迷 被人遗忘 | 
| [18:29] | Is that how you feel? | 你是这种感觉吗 | 
| [18:31] | Brett felt that way. | 布雷特就这感觉 | 
| [18:36] | Sorry. I know this isn’t your favorite topic. | 抱歉 我知道你不想谈这种话题 | 
| [18:39] | I can handle it. Please. | 我承受得了 拜托 | 
| [18:41] | I thought we broke up because you couldn’t. | 我以为你是承受不了才跟我分手 | 
| [18:46] | That’s fair. | 说得没错 | 
| [18:48] | Part of me still thinks that I’d be | 有时候我真觉得 | 
| [18:49] | a lot happier if I’d just kept my shut my mouth | 如果我沉默不语 让你飞去墨西哥 | 
| [18:51] | – and let you get on that plane to Mexico. – Well, you know what? | -我一定会快乐很多 -你知道吗 | 
| [18:54] | It’s-it’s better it happened there on the tarmac | 其实你当时说出来要远比 | 
| [18:56] | than ten years down the road, right? | 十年后再说要好 对吧 | 
| [18:59] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 也许 | 
| [19:02] | I just wonder if I performed emergency surgery | 我只是在想是否给 | 
| [19:04] | on a wound that didn’t actually exist. | 根本不存在的伤口动了紧急手术 | 
| [19:10] | Uh, I’m assuming that you reached out to Ash | 我猜你应该已经联系阿什了 | 
| [19:12] | to help push, uh, Brett’s story? | 让他帮忙宣传布雷特的事 | 
| [19:15] | No. Uh, look, my dad’s let me down my whole life. | 没有 听着 我爸一直都让我很失望 | 
| [19:18] | Swanny deserves better than that. | 斯旺尼值得找个更好的平台 | 
| [19:20] | Your dad has a platform on cable news. | 但你爸有有线新闻的平台 | 
| [19:23] | And as a former SEAL, he can help | 而且作为前海豹队成员 | 
| [19:25] | keep you out of Harrington’s crosshairs, | 他可以帮你不被哈灵顿攻击 | 
| [19:26] | I mean, let you get back to the, to the pipe kicking. | 你就能继续回去踢 踢管子了 | 
| [19:30] | It’s door kicking, or pipe hitting. | 是踢门 或是精英中的精英 | 
| [19:33] | Whatever. My alpha-male jargon’s a bit rusty. Sorry. | 随便 我的特种兵行话有些生疏了 抱歉 | 
| [19:40] | You really want me back operating, huh? | 你真希望我回去执行任务吗 | 
| [19:45] | This your way of telling me you’re seeing somebody? | 你这是在说你已经有对象了吗 | 
| [19:50] | Is this your way of asking? | 你就是这样问问题的吗 | 
| [19:55] | Stop deflecting on Ash. | 别逃避阿什的话题 | 
| [19:58] | I’m not sure he’d be willing to help. | 我也不确定他会不会帮忙 | 
| [20:02] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法可以知道 | 
| [20:11] | Havoc, this is 1. Any word on 2? | 作战中心 我是B1 B2有消息了吗 | 
| [20:13] | Yeah, negative, 1. | 暂时没消息 B1 | 
| [20:14] | But our host country is spinning up its ISR. | 但东道国准备派出侦查监视设备 | 
| [20:17] | Copy that. Bravo 1 out. | 收到 B1完毕 | 
| [20:20] | Finally get some eyes over Ray. | 总算派出设备去找雷了 | 
| [20:22] | First good news since we jumped in. | 跳伞以来第一个好消息 | 
| [20:24] | I’m telling you, man. | 我告诉你吧 哥们 | 
| [20:26] | I knew this op had bad juju | 那个老傻瓜肖一登上飞机 | 
| [20:29] | once old fat-head Shaw got on that plane. | 我就知道这次行动要倒霉 | 
| [20:32] | – Tell you what, man. The cake-eaters are like… – What? | -哥们 要我说那些高官都 -你怎么了 | 
| [20:36] | Felt something depress under my right foot. | 感觉我右脚好像踩到什么东西了 | 
| [20:40] | Pretty sure it’s a land mine. | 我很确定应该是地雷 | 
| [20:45] | Nobody move. | 大家都别动 | 
| [20:47] | We’re in a minefield. | 我们进入雷区了 | 
| [21:48] | No bueno, boys. | 情况不妙 各位 | 
| [21:50] | Land mines are like the sharks of the dirt. | 地雷就好比地上的鲨鱼 | 
| [21:54] | Don’t have time for this. I’ll figure it out. | 没时间在这耽误了 我会解决的 | 
| [21:56] | – You guys keep going. – Not gonna happen, Trent. | -你们先走 -绝不可能 特伦特 | 
| [22:00] | Go. I’ll make it safe myself. | 先走 我不会让自己出事的 | 
| [22:02] | The hell you will, Trent. | 不出事才怪 特伦特 | 
| [22:04] | I’ve seen you open a beer bottle before. | 我可见过你怎么开啤酒瓶的 | 
| [22:06] | Now, letting you do surgery on a bomb, | 现在如果让你自己拆地雷 | 
| [22:08] | that’s probably gonna turn us into wolf food. | 我们可能就会成为狼的嘴中肉 | 
| [22:10] | Don’t make me laugh, Sonny. I’m literally on a mine. | 别逗我笑 桑尼 我现在可踩着地雷 | 
| [22:12] | Small pressure plate. | 小压力板 | 
| [22:14] | Okay? You step off, and you go boom. | 你脚一抬起来 就会爆炸 | 
| [22:17] | Guess I won’t be stepping off, then. | 那我可不能抬起脚 | 
| [22:19] | Think I have an idea. Give me your hook knife. | 我想我有主意了 把你的钩刀给我 | 
| [22:27] | Brock, punch that in. | 布罗克 把它插进去 | 
| [22:29] | Right there. Easy. | 别动 别紧张 | 
| [22:39] | Give me your knife. | 把你的刀给我 | 
| [22:44] | Tie it off up there. | 把它绑在上面 | 
| [22:54] | Engine. | 有车来了 | 
| [22:58] | Get down and eat dirt. | 大家趴下 | 
| [23:06] | Yep. That ain’t no pizza delivery truck. | 很好 不是给我们送披萨的车 | 
| [23:09] | Standing out here like a hooker in church, boss. | 老大 我现在感觉像个妓女站在教堂里 | 
| [23:12] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [23:14] | You want me open up on this technical? | 要朝这辆武装卡车开火吗 | 
| [23:16] | No. Any of those bullets hit this minefield, | 不 子弹一旦击中这片布雷区 | 
| [23:18] | we’re gonna be chum. Stay down. | 我们就都成烈士了 趴着别动 | 
| [23:19] | They’re coming in view in ten, | 他们十秒后到达视野内 十 | 
| [23:21] | nine, eight, seven, | 九 八 七 | 
| [23:25] | six, | 六 | 
| [23:26] | five, | 五 | 
| [23:27] | four, three, | 四 三 | 
| [23:29] | two, one. | 二 一 | 
| [23:30] | – Ready? Go. – Yeah. | -好了吗 撤 -好了 | 
| [23:36] | They’re stopping. | 他们停下了 | 
| [24:06] | I tell you what, man. | 告诉你吧 哥们 | 
| [24:08] | I think I won the… | 我觉得我赢了 | 
| [24:09] | bodily function bingo on that one. | 这次的人体机能挑战游戏 | 
| [24:12] | We lost a lot of time. | 我们浪费了大量时间 | 
| [24:14] | We got to go back the way we came. | 我们得原路返回 | 
| [24:17] | Easy up and out. Come on. | 大家小心起身撤出 快点 | 
| [24:23] | Nice and easy, boys. Nice and easy. | 小心点 兄弟们 小心点 | 
| [26:18] | You scream, you die. | 你敢叫 就死定了 | 
| [26:22] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 | 
| [26:35] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 | 
| [26:37] | How much time did we lose going around that minefield? | 我们在雷区浪费了多少时间 | 
| [26:39] | Two hours, give or take. | 差不多两个小时 | 
| [26:42] | Awful long time for Ray to hold out. | 对于雷来说时间太久了 | 
| [26:45] | You all right, Jace? | 你还好吗 老杰 | 
| [26:47] | Been riding you guys so hard. | 让你们走得太急了 | 
| [26:49] | Led you right into a minefield. | 还把你们带到了雷区 | 
| [26:51] | You got some superpowers, | 你是有点超能力 | 
| [26:53] | but X-ray vision ain’t one of them. | 但并没有透视眼 | 
| [26:55] | Not your fault. | 这不是你的错 | 
| [26:56] | Hey, sir. Take a look at your monitor. | 长官 你看监视器 | 
| [27:02] | Havoc Base to Bravo 1. | 作战中心呼叫B1 | 
| [27:04] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [27:05] | Yeah, ISR just picked up Bravo 2’s helmet strobe. | 侦察监视设备刚刚监测到B2头盔上的频闪灯 | 
| [27:09] | Copy that. Send us the coordinates. | 收到 把坐标发给我们 | 
| [27:12] | A-firm, 1. Sending now. | 好的 B1 正在发送 | 
| [27:14] | Bravo 1, be advised. | B1 请注意 | 
| [27:16] | ISR also shows enemy moving | 侦察监视设备也监测到有敌军 | 
| [27:17] | towards the area where Bravo 2’s strobe was spotted. | 正在向B2频闪灯的位置移动 | 
| [27:20] | Copy that. We’ll just have to get to him before they do. | 收到 我们必须赶在敌军前到达 | 
| [27:23] | Bravo 1 out. | B1完毕 | 
| [27:24] | Jace, unless we grow wings, | 老杰 除非我们长出翅膀 | 
| [27:26] | we ain’t getting to him in time. | 不然没办法及时赶到他那里 | 
| [27:31] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 | 
| [28:05] | Got to admit, Jason’s clever. | 不得不承认 杰森很机智 | 
| [28:07] | Getting to Ray is not what’s concerning me. | 我现在担心的不是能否赶到 | 
| [28:10] | They’re pushing deeper into Pir Chinasi. | 他们在向普里纳西纵深推进 | 
| [28:12] | Getting out is on Jason’s shoulders now. | 安全撤出就落在杰森的肩上 | 
| [28:16] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 | 
| [28:23] | Oh, good horse. | 这马真不错 | 
| [28:24] | Little skinny, but she sure got a lot of spunk. | 有点瘦 但是胆子很大 | 
| [28:26] | Too steep for horses. Keep them here. | 这里太陡 马下不去 马留在这 | 
| [28:32] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 | 
| [28:33] | Yeah, go for Havoc. | 我是作战中心 | 
| [28:34] | Still got a bead on Bravo 2’s helmet strobe? | 还有B2的频闪灯信号吗 | 
| [28:37] | – Monero? – Yes, sir. | -蒙迪欧 -是的 长官 | 
| [28:38] | Still lighting off in the same spot right here. | 依然在同一位置闪光 在这里 | 
| [28:41] | Bravo 1, the strobe is still flashing | B1 频闪灯还在闪光 | 
| [28:42] | – at the same location. – Copy that. | -在同一位置 -收到 | 
| [28:46] | He’s probably, uh, hunkered down somewhere. | 他可能 躲在什么地方 | 
| [28:48] | No, he wouldn’t stop now. | 不 他不会停下的 | 
| [28:50] | Might be injured. | 可能受伤了 | 
| [28:50] | Ray’s okay. I got a feeling. | 雷还安全 我有预感 | 
| [28:55] | Let’s keep looking. | 继续搜查 | 
| [28:57] | There’s no chance I’m authorizing an Indian-led QRF. | 我不可能批准派遣印度的快速反应部队 | 
| [29:00] | Your military regularly runs operations | 你们的部队经常 | 
| [29:02] | in and out of Kashmir. | 在克什米尔执行任务 | 
| [29:04] | Not the point. | 这不是重点 | 
| [29:05] | Look, I understand why you want Khan dead. | 我知道你们为什么要追杀可汗 | 
| [29:09] | But this mess has been created by your military, | 但这次的乱子是你们自己造成的 | 
| [29:13] | and you’ll have to deal with the fallout. | 一切责任由你们自己承担 | 
| [29:17] | Bashir Varma. | 巴希尔·瓦尔马 | 
| [29:20] | Maybe not the same threat as Khan, | 威胁程度虽不及可汗 | 
| [29:22] | but how many Indians has Bashir killed? | 但你们知道巴希尔杀了多少印度人吗 | 
| [29:25] | Soldiers and civilians. | 有多少士兵和平民死于非命 | 
| [29:28] | We know where Bashir is. | 我们知道巴希尔在哪 | 
| [29:32] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [29:35] | By the time you’re cleared to share his information, | 等你们得到授权可以共享情报 | 
| [29:37] | this will all be over. | 一切都将结束 | 
| [29:39] | And, if I’m being honest, | 实话告诉你们 | 
| [29:41] | your men will be dead. | 你们的人死定了 | 
| [29:47] | I know his location. | 我知道他的方位 | 
| [29:49] | You would really do that? | 你真的愿意这么做吗 | 
| [29:52] | Leak it? | 泄露机密 | 
| [29:59] | Call to prayer is soon. | 现在祷告还太早了 | 
| [30:01] | People are gonna notice you missing. | 人们很快就会发现你失踪了 | 
| [30:05] | I’m in a bit of a dilemma here. | 我现在进退两难 | 
| [30:09] | Men to the south, the village is north. | 敌人在南面 村子在北面 | 
| [30:12] | Six months ago, I would have tied you up, | 半年前的我肯定会把你五花大绑 | 
| [30:14] | taken my chances out there. | 出去拼一拼 | 
| [30:18] | Trusted this was all part of some plan. | 相信这一切都在计划之内 | 
| [30:21] | Now I don’t see a plan in any of this. | 现在这一切都不像是计划好的 | 
| [30:25] | In anything. | 根本没有计划 | 
| [30:28] | I see you versus me. | 你我之间的对抗 | 
| [30:30] | One of us will live. | 只有一人能活下来 | 
| [30:32] | One of us will die. | 另一人必死无疑 | 
| [30:53] | Sonny! | 桑尼 | 
| [30:58] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 | 
| [31:01] | Ray could’ve fallen over the edge. | 雷很可能跌落悬崖 | 
| [31:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 | 
| [31:14] | Well, I’m glad you’re feeling better. | 看你恢复得不错 我就放心了 | 
| [31:17] | I still don’t get why | 我还是不明白 | 
| [31:17] | you wouldn’t let me see you at the hospital. | 你为什么不让我去医院看看你 | 
| [31:19] | I shut myself off from the rest of the world | 我被炸伤之后就将自己 | 
| [31:21] | after I got blown up. | 与这个世界隔离 | 
| [31:23] | Didn’t, uh, didn’t think you’d understand. | 不指望 不指望你能理解 | 
| [31:25] | My son was hurt. What’s to understand? | 我的儿子受了伤 有什么不能理解的 | 
| [31:28] | Still getting used to you acknowledging | 我还有点不习惯 | 
| [31:29] | that you have a son. | 你认我这个儿子 | 
| [31:32] | You know, I always feel like | 每次和你见面 | 
| [31:34] | I’m bringing a knife to a gunfight | 我都有一种 | 
| [31:35] | when we’re together. | 带刀上战场的感觉 | 
| [31:40] | What’d you want to see me for, anyway? | 你见我到底有什么目的 | 
| [31:45] | Brett Swann. | 布雷特·斯旺 | 
| [31:47] | The team guy that offed himself? | 那个自杀的队员吗 | 
| [31:49] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [31:51] | What was the deal, then? PTSD? | 他怎么了 创伤后应激障碍吗 | 
| [31:54] | He had a traumatic brain injury, | 他的大脑严重受损 | 
| [31:55] | and the VA wouldn’t treat it ’cause it wasn’t documented | 退伍军人管理局的军医不肯为他医治 因为脑部受损 | 
| [31:58] | as a combat injury. | 不属于战伤 | 
| [32:00] | That’s a shame. | 太遗憾了 | 
| [32:03] | I’m trying to get Brett a Purple Heart. | 我想为布雷特争取一枚紫心勋章 | 
| [32:06] | I’m hoping | 我希望 | 
| [32:07] | that the military will start acknowledging TBI cases | 像布雷特有创伤性脑损伤的退伍军人 | 
| [32:09] | for vets in the same boat as Brett. | 能够得到军方的认可 | 
| [32:11] | Look at you. | 好小子 | 
| [32:12] | My son, the maverick, wanting to fight the system. | 我的儿子 特立独行 想挣脱体制的束缚 | 
| [32:16] | It’s a worthy fight. | 这场斗争意义非凡 | 
| [32:20] | Military’s not gonna want you generating | 军方可不想让你 | 
| [32:22] | that kind of publicity. | 引起这么大的轰动 | 
| [32:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这的目的 | 
| [32:29] | I’m, uh… You know, nobody knows publicity like you. | 我 宣传这方面你是专家 | 
| [32:34] | You want to use my position at the network | 你想利用我在圈里的地位 | 
| [32:35] | to push your message. | 帮你传播信息 | 
| [32:37] | It’s not a message, it’s a mission. | 这不是信息 是我的任务 | 
| [32:40] | Not a lot to ask after you used me | 你利用我提供的情报得到的地位 | 
| [32:41] | for information to keep yourself in that position. | 这点忙对你来说不足挂齿 | 
| [32:45] | It’s an admirable cause, son, but it’s not gonna happen. | 动机令人钦佩 儿子 但我不会帮助你的 | 
| [32:49] | That defeatist attitude… | 这种失败主义的态度… | 
| [32:52] | It’s a good thing we weren’t fighting | 好在你出任务的时候 | 
| [32:53] | any wars while you were operating. | 我们有打仗 | 
| [32:54] | You know what, I get it, Clay. I was a crappy father, okay? | 克莱 我是个糟糕的父亲 好吗 | 
| [32:58] | But even an old frogman like me | 但哪怕我这样的老海豹队员 | 
| [32:59] | is only gonna tolerate so much abuse. | 也只能忍受这么多了 | 
| [33:03] | Hundreds of thousands of vets suffer from TBI. | 成百上千的老兵身患创伤性脑损伤 | 
| [33:07] | You could be their voice, their champion. | 你可以为他们发声 做他们的英雄 | 
| [33:11] | Maybe, maybe this is the war you’ve been looking for. | 说不定 说不定这就是你一直期盼的战争 | 
| [33:20] | I just thought maybe you’d want to do something | 我只是想或许你想做些什么 | 
| [33:21] | to make your son proud. | 让你儿子为你骄傲 | 
| [33:30] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [33:35] | There’s not much time now. | 时间不多了 | 
| [33:37] | Maybe… maybe I can make it over the ravine. | 或许 或许我能翻过峡谷 | 
| [33:41] | Yeah. Over the ravine before you get the word out about me. | 对 在你暴露我之前翻过峡谷 | 
| [33:46] | No. No. | 不行 不行 | 
| [33:48] | No, I wouldn’t make it. | 不 我做不到 | 
| [33:50] | The smartest thing I can do is kill you and run. | 最明智的做法就是杀了你逃出去 | 
| [33:56] | Why should I trade my life for yours? | 为什么我要用我的命换你的 | 
| [34:04] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [34:06] | Stop it. There is no one up there to hear you. | 停下 这里没有人听得到 | 
| [34:12] | There’s no one up there to hear you. | 这里没有人能听得到 | 
| [34:15] | No one. | 没有人 | 
| [34:20] | Metal, anything? | 金属 还有什么 | 
| [34:22] | Looks like he came down that hill pretty hard. | 看来他下山的时候挺艰难的 | 
| [34:24] | How about you? | 你那怎么样 | 
| [34:26] | One set of tracks down by the river. | 河边有一组足迹 | 
| [34:27] | All right, look… | 好了 听着… | 
| [34:29] | Heads on a swivel, boys. Enemy’s on to him. | 大家注意点 敌人盯上他了 | 
| [34:31] | We got to get to him before they do. Let’s roll. | 我们得在敌人前找到他 走 | 
| [34:33] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [34:58] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [35:01] | Sit down! | 坐下 | 
| [35:03] | Don’t make me pull the trigger. | 别逼我开枪 | 
| [35:04] | I will pull this trigger. | 我会开枪的 | 
| [35:15] | Don’t make me kill you. | 别让我杀你 | 
| [35:16] | I don’t want to kill you. | 我不想杀你 | 
| [35:53] | Stop, damn it. | 别动 该死 | 
| [35:54] | Stop! | 别动 | 
| [35:56] | I will kill you. | 我会杀你的 | 
| [35:58] | Ain’t nothin’ stopping me. | 没什么能阻挡我 | 
| [36:03] | There’s nothing stopping me. | 没什么能阻挡我 | 
| [36:05] | Not anymore. | 再也没有了 | 
| [36:58] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:07] | I mean it. | 我说真的 | 
| [37:10] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [37:26] | Your will, right? | 您的旨意 对吗 | 
| [38:51] | Last mag. | 最后一盒 | 
| [38:55] | You’re never out of the fight. | 战争永不停息 | 
| [38:56] | Never out of the fight. | 战争永不停息 | 
| [39:00] | Oh, Naima is gonna be so pissed. | 奈玛肯定会非常生气 | 
| [39:06] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [39:12] | Come on! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 | 
| [39:13] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快 | 
| [39:39] | He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High | 住在至高者隐密处的 | 
| [39:43] | shall hide in the shadow of the wings of the Almighty. | 必住在全能者的荫下 | 
| [39:46] | I will say to my Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, | 我要对我的主说 “你是我心灵的庇护和堡垒 | 
| [39:51] | my God– in Him will I trust.” | 是我的神 是我所倚靠的 | 
| [39:53] | Ray, get down! | 雷 趴下 | 
| [40:10] | Ray. | 雷 | 
| [40:15] | I got you. | 有我在 | 
| [40:23] | – All right. You hurt? – I thought I was gonna die. | -好了 受伤了吗 -我以为必死无疑 | 
| [40:25] | Yeah, so did I. | 对 我也是 | 
| [40:33] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 | 
| [40:34] | We have 2. We’re low on ammunition | 找到B2 我们的弹药不够了 | 
| [40:36] | and need immediate extract. | 需要立即撤离 | 
| [40:37] | That ridge. | 那个山脊 | 
| [40:38] | Get them the coordinates. | 把坐标发给他们 | 
| [40:40] | Bravo 1, we have an exfil plan. | B1 我们有一个撤离方案 | 
| [40:42] | The ridge directly to your south. | 在你们正南方的山脊 | 
| [40:44] | You need to be on it, and fast. | 你们需要马上动身 动作要快 | 
| [40:46] | Copy. We’re heading up there now. | 收到 我们现在就上山 |