时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[00:07] | Ambassador. Got to get your folks out of here. | 大使 我们要把所有人都撤出去 |
[00:09] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[00:10] | You hear me? Ambassador, stay with me! | 能听见我说话吗 大使 坚持住 |
[00:13] | Special ops. | 特种部队的 |
[00:14] | My beard always gives me away. | 我的胡子总是出卖我 |
[00:15] | Oh, it’s not the beard. | 不是因为胡子 |
[00:17] | It’s the shoes. | 是鞋 |
[00:19] | I’m Rebecca Bowen. | 我叫丽贝卡·鲍文 |
[00:19] | Clay Spenser. | 我叫克莱·斯宾塞 |
[00:21] | Thank you for these shoes. Why don’t you pick a place? | 谢谢你送的鞋 你为什么不选个地方 |
[00:24] | Some place nice, obviously. | 当然是高档的地方 |
[00:26] | We can’t be together, Sonny. | 我们不能在一起了 桑尼 |
[00:29] | Go! Go, Jace! | 跑 跑 老杰 |
[00:31] | You suffered a labral tear in the hip. | 你是髋关节盂唇撕裂 |
[00:33] | Arthroscopic surgery, determining the extent of the tear, | 要用关节镜手术来查看撕裂的程度 |
[00:35] | and repair it, if possible. | 如有可能就修复它 |
[00:37] | If possible? | 如有可能 |
[00:37] | Given your age,you may never recover enough for the Navy | 鉴于你的年龄 你可能永远也无法完全恢复 |
[00:40] | to clear you to resume your duties as Bravo Team leader. | 让海军允许继续担任B队队长的职位 |
[00:54] | Frog to Python 1-2. | 青蛙呼叫巨蟒1-2 |
[00:56] | We show you 12 mikes out. | 我们12分钟后到 |
[00:57] | We copy fix. | 收到修理信息 |
[01:01] | Red Death 6, this is Python 1-2. | 赤杀者6号 我是巨蟒1-2 |
[01:04] | No visual. I’m gonna make another run. | 看不到 我要再滑行一次 |
[01:07] | Antiaircraft missile incoming! | 防空导弹来了 |
[01:10] | Python 1-2, wounded bird, | 巨蟒1-2 战机被击中 |
[01:12] | bull’s-eye 3-6-0, 6-9er. | 正中靶心3-6-0 6-9er |
[01:15] | I’m going down in Iran. | 我将在伊朗坠落 |
[01:17] | Going down in Iran! | 在伊朗坠落 |
[01:57] | I’d ask how the surgery went. | 我本来想问手术进行得如何 |
[01:59] | But you know that I didn’t have it, | 但你知道我没做手术 |
[02:00] | so, therefore, there’s really nothing to talk about. | 所以 真的没什么好说的 |
[02:03] | So tell you what– why don’t we toast to that, huh? | 这么说吧 不如我们为此干一杯吧 |
[02:05] | Tough to toast when I’m emptyhanded. | 手里没酒怎么干 |
[02:08] | It’s good that I got pull around here. | 还好我在经常在这喝醉 |
[02:09] | People know me. Get her a drink, will you? | 大家都认识我 给她一杯酒 谢谢 |
[02:11] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 跟他一样就好 |
[02:12] | – But hold the denial. – Denial? | -但先别否定他 -否定 |
[02:14] | I got everything figured out here. | 这里的一切我都打点好了 |
[02:16] | Surgery is not an option. | 手术不是最好的选择 |
[02:19] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[02:20] | That is a call that significantly reduces | 这将大大缩减 |
[02:22] | your remaining time in the field. | 你的接下来的职业生涯 |
[02:25] | I’m fine. P.T.’s my option. I’m good. | 没关系 我选理疗 我没事 |
[02:28] | Mm-hmm. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:28] | Let’s say you give it a try. | 假如说你尝试理疗 |
[02:30] | You are looking at a minimum eight months of P.T. | 你至少要接受八个月的理疗 |
[02:33] | And if rehab goes perfectly, you might manage to continue | 如果恢复的好 你最多还能再 |
[02:38] | operating for another year, tops. | 坚持出任务一年 到头了 |
[02:43] | Surgical repair means they go in and they fix the tear, | 手术修复指的是进入关节内部 |
[02:45] | plus any underlying structural causes. | 修复撕裂以及任何潜在的结构性病因 |
[02:48] | There’s a chance that you come out of this | 你可能会比手术之前 |
[02:50] | even better than you were before. | 表现得更好 |
[02:52] | Hey, the body falls apart, the mind follows. | 身体要是垮了 思想也会垮 |
[02:54] | Fix the body, fix the mind. | 治好身体 治好思想 |
[02:56] | I’m coming out better than before? That’s… | 比之前表现得更好 那… |
[02:58] | You know, it’s hard to top what’s going on right here. | 你知道的 现在这具身体是很难超越的 |
[03:00] | See this? This is all good. That’s top-notch, so… | 看 一切都很好 顶尖的 所以… |
[03:04] | – Jason? – What? | -杰森 -怎么了 |
[03:07] | I wish that I could tell you that there’s no risk. | 我希望我能告诉你没有风险 |
[03:09] | I really do, but… | 是真的 但是 |
[03:12] | surgery is still your best chance to continue operating | 手术依然是让你在以后很长一段时间内 |
[03:16] | for any real length of time. | 能继续出任务的最佳选择 |
[03:21] | 22. All right. I need a breather. | 22 好了 我得歇歇 |
[03:24] | 16 16. | |
[03:28] | That PBR is definitely not the breakfast of champions. | 蓝带啤酒绝对不是冠军的早餐 |
[03:31] | Where’d you wake up this morning? | 你今天早上是在哪醒来的 |
[03:33] | Well, I wish I had a story, | 我也希望有故事 |
[03:34] | but I just ran out of Wheaties. | 但我刚把麦片喝光 |
[03:36] | Yeah. Dude, I don’t think just sitting at home | 兄弟 我觉得待在家里 |
[03:38] | being holed up in your freaking apartment | 躲在你该死的公寓里 |
[03:40] | is a good way to get over a breakup, buddy. | 可不是走出失恋阴影的好方法 兄弟 |
[03:41] | What? You stick your finger in a light socket, you learn. | 怎么了 把手指插进电灯插座就会记住教训 |
[03:44] | What, you’re-you’re telling me right now | 怎么 你现在是在告诉我 |
[03:45] | that after getting whacked by Stella so many times | 被斯特拉伤了那么多次之后 |
[03:48] | that you’re ready right now to put it all on the line again? | 你现在准备好重回正轨了吗 |
[03:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what is that? | 那是什么表情 |
[03:53] | Oh, there’s nothing to tell. Not yet. | 没什么事 还没有 |
[03:55] | Go on, man. What’s her name? | 来吧 老兄 她叫什么 |
[03:57] | Huh? You go after one of them studious type girls again? | 又爱上那种勤奋刻苦型的女孩了吗 |
[04:00] | Or you actually have some cojones and go | 还是说你真的有种 |
[04:01] | for one of them Boom Boom Room girls? Huh? | 去找那种夜店女孩 |
[04:05] | Her name’s Rebecca. | 她叫丽贝卡 |
[04:06] | Rebecca. She’s from D.C. | 丽贝卡 她来自华盛顿 |
[04:08] | And that’s all I’m saying. | 就是这些 |
[04:09] | Rebecca from D.C. | 华盛顿的丽贝卡 |
[04:10] | By the way, I’m due in Lindell’s office in 20. | 顺便说 我20分钟后要到林戴尔的办公室 |
[04:13] | Boy, he is sweet on you. | 小伙子 他对你有好感 |
[04:14] | That’s the second time he’s called you in. | 这已经是他第二次叫你了 |
[04:16] | You’re still buying. | 还是你请客 |
[04:18] | Okay. Twist my arm. | 好吧 不然会怎样 |
[04:20] | – What’s up, Ensign Davis? – Oh, hello. | -你好吗 戴维斯少尉 -你好啊 |
[04:22] | What are you doing out here? You come to work out with us grunts? | 你怎么来了 和我们这些当兵的一起锻炼吗 |
[04:24] | Uh, no choice. Steam room’s busted in the Officer’s Club. | 没办法 军官俱乐部的蒸汽浴室坏了 |
[04:30] | Hey, Sonny. | 桑尼 |
[04:47] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美人 |
[04:49] | Looks like you’re doing some heavy lifting. | 似乎你最近工作很忙 |
[04:51] | The usual plate spinning it takes | 要像平常一样忙碌 |
[04:52] | to keep this family moving forward, | 才能这个家运转下去 |
[04:54] | not to mention a million things to catch up on at work. | 更别提工作上还有无数事情要跟进 |
[04:59] | Can I, uh, do anything to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[05:02] | Snack run, fix you something to eat? | 快餐 给你搞点吃的 |
[05:04] | How about you do your own heavy lifting? | 你先忙你自己的工作吧 |
[05:08] | Or have you forgotten all the forms and recommendations | 你是不是忘了你还有很多 |
[05:11] | you need for your warrant officer application? | 准尉申请表和介绍信需要准备 |
[05:12] | No, babe, I haven’t forgotten. It’s just, | 没有 宝贝 我没忘 只是杰森一不在 |
[05:14] | with Jason out, I got to focus on the team.That’s all. | 我现在要重点关注团队 如此而已 |
[05:16] | On the team, | 关注团队 |
[05:17] | or on Jason? | 还是关注杰森 |
[05:20] | Ray, I know you chose warrant officer instead of master chief | 雷 我知道你选择了准尉而不是总士官长 |
[05:23] | in part so you could stay with the team and Jason. | 部分原因是为了能和团队和杰森在一起 |
[05:28] | Uh… no, I chose warrant officer | 不 我选择准尉 |
[05:30] | because it’s the best thing for this family. | 因为这是对这个家最好的选择 |
[05:32] | My training’s gonna make me an authority on special ops. | 我受的训练让我成为特种作战的专家 |
[05:34] | That means more money, more career longevity… | 这意味着更高收入和更长久的职业生涯 |
[05:36] | I know,and I want that for you. | 我知道 我也希望如此 |
[05:39] | But being a good friend to Jason doesn’t mean | 但做杰森的好朋友并不意味着 |
[05:41] | putting your own goals on the back burner. | 把你自己的目标搁置一边 |
[05:43] | Naima, if I don’t kill it as Bravo 1, | 奈玛 如果我表现不如B1好 |
[05:46] | I’ll tank making warrant officer before I’m even out of the gate. | 我的准尉还没当上就失败了 |
[05:49] | Now, Jason’s injury put me in the hot seat. | 现在 杰森受伤让我处在了艰难的位置 |
[05:52] | Every day’s a test. | 每一天都像是测试 |
[05:53] | Now, I asked you if there was anything I could do to help. | 我问你是否有什么能帮上忙的 |
[05:56] | Wouldn’t mind a little support in return. | 我不介意得到一些支持作为回报 |
[06:01] | Relax, Spenser. | 放松点 斯宾塞 |
[06:02] | You’re not being called on the carpet. | 不是叫你来挨骂的 |
[06:04] | On the contrary. | 相反 |
[06:06] | Sir? | 长官 |
[06:08] | Your actions in Yemen. | 你在也门的行动 |
[06:10] | With all due respect, sir, Yemen was a disaster. | 恕我直言 长官 也门是一场灾难 |
[06:12] | I understand the sentiment. | 我理解你的感受 |
[06:14] | Losing Ambassador Marsden was a tragedy. | 失去了马斯登大使是个悲剧 |
[06:17] | But the fact remains | 但事实证明 |
[06:18] | Bravo demonstrated remarkable courage | 在面对极端不利的情况下 |
[06:20] | in the face of overwhelming odds. | B队表现勇气可嘉 |
[06:23] | Particularly you. | 特别是你 |
[06:26] | I was just doing my job, sir. We all were. | 我只是做好本职工作 长官 大家都是 |
[06:29] | It’s being recognized. | 你受到了嘉奖 |
[06:31] | You’ve been submitted for the Bronze Star Medal with Valor. | 你被授予了铜星勋章 |
[06:34] | I don’t… No, I don’t de… I don’t deserve that. | 我 我受之有愧 |
[06:36] | Well, it’s not up to you. | 这就不取决于你或我了 |
[06:37] | Or me. Your actions were submitted by your team leader. | 你的行动是你的队长上报的 |
[06:41] | The reviewing committee will determine | 由审查委员会来裁定 |
[06:42] | whether those actions merit the BV. | 这些行动是否达到了铜星勋章的标准 |
[06:45] | Now, you say you were just doing your job? | 你说自己只是做好本职工作 |
[06:48] | The BV is about what it takes to do that job, | 你所做的这些本职工作 无论成败 |
[06:50] | regardless of the mission’s success. | 都值得一个铜星勋章 |
[06:52] | If your team leader thinks you earned it | 如果你的队长认为你值得 |
[06:54] | and the reviewing committee agrees, | 审查委员会也同意 |
[06:55] | then trust me, you did. | 那么相信我 你值得 |
[06:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:03] | So, Jameelah left for her sleepover, | 贾米拉去朋友家过夜 |
[07:06] | and the little guy’s already asleep. | 小家伙睡着了 |
[07:10] | How about we let this go for a little bit? | 先别管这些了好吗 |
[07:13] | If we’re quiet, we can talk some things over, | 都安静了 我们可以谈谈心 |
[07:16] | maybe have some adult time. | 或者来点成人时间 |
[07:19] | Adult time? | 成人时间 |
[07:21] | That’s what I said. | 是的 |
[07:22] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Hey, guys, I was in the neighborhood, I figured I’d stop by. | 伙计们 我在附近逛顺便过来 |
[07:30] | Look, I brought a gift and everything, huh? | 我带了礼物和一堆东西 |
[07:32] | You mean the bartender’s sick of seeing your face, | 你是说酒保一看到你就要吐了吗 |
[07:34] | and you didn’t feel like going home. | 而你又不想回家 |
[07:35] | No. You gonna eat this? | 不是 你要吃这个吗 |
[07:37] | Have at it, brother. | 你吃吧 兄弟 |
[07:38] | How are the kids, Jason? | 孩子们好吗 杰森 |
[07:40] | I mean, look, Mikey– he’s great. | 小麦很好 |
[07:42] | You know, he’s working hard and… | 他很努力而且… |
[07:46] | loves the hockey and school and the experience, and Emma, | 很喜欢曲棍球和学校的生活 |
[07:49] | well, she’s in New York, so… she’s loving that. | 艾玛在纽约 她喜欢那里 |
[07:52] | Figured she’d come back down | 我以为她听说你做手术 |
[07:53] | after hearing about your surgery. Well… | 会回来看看 |
[07:55] | Must be having fun to not come back. | 一定是玩太嗨就不回来了 |
[07:57] | Didn’t want to bother her or him. | 不想打搅他们两个 |
[07:59] | That’s why I didn’t say anything to ’em. | 所以我什么都没有告诉他们 |
[08:02] | Well, Jace, you know, | 老杰 你知道 |
[08:03] | that information might be considered need-to-know. | 这种信息也许是有必要告知的 |
[08:06] | Everything that they have been through, | 他们经历的一切 |
[08:07] | knowing that their dad has a… | 知道老爸的… |
[08:10] | a bad hip, I… | 髋部出了问题 |
[08:12] | That’s too much for them right now. | 让他们承受的太多了 |
[08:13] | I don’t… I don’t want them to deal with that. That’s all. | 我不想他们去处理这种事 就是这样 |
[08:17] | I’m gonna let you two catch up. | 你俩继续聊吧 |
[08:21] | It was good seeing you, Jason. | 很高兴见到你 杰森 |
[08:23] | – Don’t be a stranger. – Yeah. | -别见外 -好的 |
[08:26] | So, you gonna tell me what happened with your surgery? | 你打算告诉我你的手术怎么样了吗 |
[08:30] | Something came up, doctor had to push the surgery, | 出了点事情 医生不得不取消了手术 |
[08:32] | so… that’s it. He pushed it. | 所以就这样 他取消了 |
[08:35] | You reschedule it yet? | 你重新定时间了吗 |
[08:42] | Only person that can decide what’s right for you is you, right? | 只有你才能替自己决定怎么做是最好的 |
[08:45] | – Got that right. – Yeah, that’s what | -是啊 -是 当初我受肩伤 |
[08:47] | I told myself when my shoulder was messed up. | 我也是这样告诉我自己的 |
[08:51] | Convinced myself I didn’t need the surgery, | 说服自己不需要手术 |
[08:53] | I could handle it with pain meds and P.T. | 我可以用止疼药和物理治疗挺过去 |
[08:57] | Turned out the doctor was right, though. | 结果发现医生是对的 |
[09:01] | If I, uh, had had the operation, | 要是我当初做了手术 |
[09:04] | then that boy in Afghanistan would still be alive. | 那个阿富汗的小男孩就不会死 |
[09:08] | Didn’t come here to get lectured. | 不是来听你说教的 |
[09:09] | Not lecturing, brother. I’m just sharing. | 不是说教 兄弟 只是分享 |
[09:11] | Probably ’cause I, | 也许因为我… |
[09:12] | regret that decision for the rest of my life. | 一辈子都后悔那个决定 |
[09:17] | So, how’d it go with Lindell? | 林戴尔那边怎么样了 |
[09:19] | I know he was taking you by the ops center, | 我知道他带你去了行动中心 |
[09:21] | show you what life is like after door kicking. | 带你去看了卸甲冲锋陷阵之后的人生 |
[09:25] | I got to take this. It’s Emma. | 我得接下电话 是艾玛 |
[09:30] | All right, I’ll get it to you. I promise. | 好 我会尽快给你的 我保证 |
[09:33] | Duty calls. I got to take care of something. | 来活了 我得去办点事 |
[09:36] | – You need an extra hand? – No. | -要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[09:37] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[09:38] | Only if you’re taking an Uber. | 除非你叫优步过去 |
[09:40] | Already on the way. | 车已经来了 |
[09:41] | And it’s Lyft. It ain’t Uber. | 我用的是来福车 不是优步 |
[10:22] | There’s a man lost in thoughts. | 某人陷入了沉思 |
[10:24] | Look who it is. Sonny and the wet sprocket. | 瞧瞧谁来了 是桑尼和湿链轮 |
[10:28] | Lord knows that I found some of my great answers | 天知道我在玻璃杯底下 |
[10:33] | at the bottom of a glass. | 找到了一些好答案 |
[10:35] | How was Paris? | 巴黎怎么样 |
[10:36] | – We’re alive. – That’s it. | -我们还活着 -没错 |
[10:37] | – All that matters. – Yeah. | -那是最重要的 -嗯 |
[10:40] | I’m no, detective, but, | 我不是大侦探 但是 |
[10:43] | I don’t see any crutches anywhere. | 我没看到你拄拐杖 |
[10:45] | You bailed on the surgery? | 你放弃手术了 |
[10:48] | It’s funny, ain’t it? | 很好笑是吧 |
[10:50] | We find more peace on the battlefield | 我们在战场上找到的和平 |
[10:53] | than we ever do at home. | 比在家里多 |
[10:55] | You know? You realize, | 你会发现 |
[10:57] | guys like us, there’s a fairness in war. | 对我们这样的人 战争是公平的 |
[11:00] | Kill or be killed. That’s it. | 只有杀人与被人杀而已 |
[11:03] | And I take great comfort in that simplicity. | 我在这种简单中得到了极大的安慰 |
[11:07] | Is there a point to all this? | 你这番话的重点是什么 |
[11:09] | The threat that you can’t shoot, | 重点是有威胁不能开枪 |
[11:11] | that’s what messes you up the most. | 这才是最让人烦心的事 |
[11:13] | You know, what you’re going through right now, Jace, | 你现在经历的这些 老杰 |
[11:16] | you know, this surgery. | 这个手术 |
[11:17] | You know? You can’t snipe it. | 你不能对它开枪 |
[11:19] | Can’t throw a grenade at it. | 不能朝它扔手榴弹 |
[11:20] | Can’t even fire a damn RPG at it. | 也不能朝它发射火箭筒 |
[11:22] | But what you can do | 但你可以做的是 |
[11:25] | is stand up and face this thing head-on. | 站起来 迎头面对 |
[11:28] | I ain’t never seen any situation | 我从来没见过任何 |
[11:30] | that you haven’t been able to fight your way out of. | 你无法脱身的困境 |
[11:32] | And it ain’t no different now. | 现在也一样 |
[11:35] | All you got to do is show up, brother. | 你只要去就行了 兄弟 |
[11:38] | Show up and beat the odds, like you always do. | 和往常一样战胜困难 |
[11:48] | You know, you keep channeling me, | 你知道你一直开导我 |
[11:49] | you’re gonna end up, in a bachelor pad in Vah Beach, | 你最后会搬到弗吉尼亚海滩的单身公寓 |
[11:52] | you know, crossing your fingers that you’re gonna operate again. | 祈祷你能再次出任务 |
[11:57] | We need you, Jace. | 我们需要你 老杰 |
[11:59] | The team needs you. | 小队需要你 |
[12:00] | We need you to get that surgery. | 我们需要你去做手术 |
[12:03] | Get back to the fight. | 回到战场上 |
[12:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:07] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[12:09] | – Look at me. – I got to go, man. | -我看着 -我要走了 |
[12:10] | Got to go. The team, right? | 要走了 小队召唤吧 |
[12:26] | Last night, Marine Corps Captain Brie Campbell | 昨夜 海军陆战队布里·坎贝尔上尉 |
[12:28] | was shot down over the Iran/Iraq border. | 在伊朗和伊拉克边境上空被击落 |
[12:31] | F-35 wreckage was found | 美军在伊拉克边境 |
[12:32] | on the Iraqi side of the border by U.S. Forces. | 找到了F-35战斗机残骸 |
[12:35] | Because the pilot ejected | 因为飞行员跳伞逃生 |
[12:36] | and there was no trace of her beacon, | 且无法找到她的信标 |
[12:37] | Captain Campbell was presumed dead. | 当时推测坎贝尔上尉已死 |
[12:40] | Three hours ago, she called in. | 三小时前 她打来电话 |
[12:42] | What happened to her beacon? | 她的信标怎么了 |
[12:43] | Apparently, it was damaged. | 显然是坏了 |
[12:45] | After she ejected, | 在她跳伞逃生后 |
[12:46] | Campbell landed across the border from the plane, | 坎贝尔从飞机越过边境 |
[12:48] | on the Iranian side. | 在伊朗境内 |
[12:49] | She’s evaded capture for nearly 27 hours. | 她已经逃避追捕将近27个小时 |
[12:53] | I’ll bet the captain aced her SERE training. | 我打赌上尉在生存训练中一定很出色 |
[12:55] | You’ll have the opportunity to congratulate her in person. | 你会有机会当面祝贺她 |
[12:58] | Bravo is being sent to bring Campbell home. | B队将被派去去营救坎贝尔 |
[13:00] | Everyone here is aware of the storm we’ll be facing | 如果B队在伊朗行动的消息传了出去 |
[13:02] | if word gets out that Bravo is operating in Iran. | 在座各位都清楚我们将要面对什么样的风暴 |
[13:06] | This operation is highly classified. | 这次行动属于高度机密 |
[13:08] | The only people being read in are the people in this room. | 参加简报会的人只有在座的各位 |
[13:10] | – Is that understood? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[13:11] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[13:14] | All right. You’re wheels up in 30. | 好了 30分钟后起飞 |
[13:17] | Let’s go. | 去准备吧 |
[13:22] | Campbell’s squadron was providing | 坎贝尔的中队当时正在给 |
[13:23] | close air support for a Marine battalion. | 一个海军陆战队营提供近距离空中支援 |
[13:25] | The rescue will be extremely difficult | 由于该地区战事不断 |
[13:27] | with all the fighting in the area. | 营救工作会极为困难 |
[13:28] | I’m getting intel together now. | 我立刻去整合情报 |
[13:30] | We should have an updated battle map in a few hours. | 几小时后我们就会得到更新的作战地图 |
[13:32] | All right, stay on it. | 好 大家继续 |
[13:33] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长 |
[13:37] | Coming… right for you. | 马上来 |
[13:39] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[13:49] | I heard you rescheduled the surgery. | 听说你重新预约手术时间 |
[13:51] | So I’m sure you didn’t come here | 我想你来这里 |
[13:52] | to give me that “Attaboy” speech, huh? | 不是和我说”做得好”的吧 |
[13:54] | I heard Bravo was spun up. | 我听说B队已经出任务了 |
[13:56] | I figured maybe you could use a ride to the hospital and back. | 我想你可以搭我的车去医院再回来 |
[13:59] | There’s a-a reason why they invented Uber. | 人们发明优步是有原因的 |
[14:02] | For people like me to use them, all right? | 就是给我这种人用的 |
[14:04] | You are feisty this morning, I see. | 看来你今早精力充沛啊 |
[14:07] | Mr. Alpha Male a little nervous about his surgery? | 排头兵先生对手术感到紧张吗 |
[14:11] | I would hate for you to find out the hard way | 我不希望你痛苦地发现 |
[14:13] | that the hospital won’t release you to a cab or an Uber | 医院在你被麻醉以后是不会让你 |
[14:16] | when you’ve been under anesthesia. | 打出租或优步走的 |
[14:25] | Campbell’s last known location was here, | 坎贝尔最后出现在这里 |
[14:27] | approximately 35 kilometers southeast of Pol-e Zahab. | 大概在波勒扎哈布镇东南侧35公里处 |
[14:30] | Any reasonable expectation she’s still there? | 有合理推断她还在那里吗 |
[14:32] | Unfortunately, no. | 很可惜 没有 |
[14:34] | Campbell’s trying to prevent the enemy | 坎贝尔在努力躲避敌人的追踪 |
[14:35] | from triangulating her location, | 避免他们通过三角测量确定她的位置 |
[14:37] | so she’s only calling in every three hours. | 所以她每隔三小时才联系我们 |
[14:39] | During the hours that she’s out of communication, | 与她断开通讯的时间里 |
[14:40] | we have no way to track her movements. | 我们没办法掌握她的行踪 |
[14:43] | All right, so let’s assume that she’s still at least close | 好吧 那我们先来假设她还在 |
[14:45] | to her last known. Avoiding the populated areas, | 最后出现的地方附近 避开居民区 |
[14:48] | easiest rendezvous point– | 那么最容易的集合点… |
[14:50] | just south of Pol-e Zahab, | 是波勒扎哈布镇的南面 |
[14:51] | near the western base of the mountains. | 就在西边的山脉底部附近 |
[14:53] | This is the latest battle map. | 这是最新的作战地图 |
[14:55] | Current intel has U.S. Forces engaged in multiple firefights | 现有情报显示美军在沿边境处曾多次交火 |
[14:57] | along the border, east of Diyala, all the way to Mehran. | 从迪亚拉省的东面一直到迈赫兰市 |
[15:00] | No direct action within 60 kilometers of Khanaqin. | 在哈奈根市60公里范围内没有作战活动 |
[15:03] | All right, we pick up Campbell here, | 这样 我们在这里接上坎贝尔 |
[15:05] | and here’s where we bring her out. | 然后我们从这里把她带出来 |
[15:07] | I’ll let Ray know we have an exfil point. | 我去告诉雷我们有撤离点了 |
[15:14] | Okay, we HAHO across the border from the drop point. | 到达空降点后我们用高跳高开伞方式越过边境 |
[15:18] | Given our trajectory, that should put us | 根据我们的行动轨迹 这样降落的位置 |
[15:20] | about seven klicks south of the rendezvous point. | 应该在集合点南方七公里左右 |
[15:24] | We’ll patrol north, then west. | 我们先向北步行侦查 然后向西 |
[15:27] | The whole procedure should take no more than two hours. | 整个手术过程用不上两小时 |
[15:29] | You’ll be home the same day. | 你今天就能够回家 |
[15:30] | No showers for 48 hours after surgery. | 手术后48小时内不能洗澡 |
[15:32] | And you’ll be on crutches for about four weeks. | 而且在接下来的四周里你必须拄拐杖 |
[15:34] | This waiver states that you | 签署这份弃权声明表明 |
[15:36] | indemnify Dr. Bernstein of all liability | 即使你不能恢复行动状态 |
[15:38] | if you’re unable to return to operational status. | 你也不会追究伯恩斯坦医生的责任 |
[15:43] | This is the best way to preserve your career as an operator. | 你要是还想继续作战 这是最好的办法了 |
[16:08] | You know, I only signed that | 其实我之所以签了那玩意 |
[16:09] | so you would stop saying things like that. | 是为了可以不再让你说那样的话 |
[16:14] | You’ll be fine, Jason. | 你会没事的 杰森 |
[16:17] | Someone will be with you in a few minutes. | 等一下会有人来帮你准备手术 |
[16:20] | Three minute to target! | 还有三分钟到达跳伞点 |
[16:22] | Three minute to target! | 还有三分钟到达跳伞点 |
[16:24] | Three minutes! | 三分钟 |
[16:32] | One minute! One minute! | 还有一分钟 一分钟 |
[16:34] | One minute! One minute! | 还有一分钟 一分钟 |
[16:45] | The anesthesia is specifically tailored for you | 这次的麻醉是特意为你和这次手术设计的 |
[16:47] | and the procedure. You’ll go out pretty quickly. | 你很快就能离开这里了 |
[16:50] | I’ll be here monitoring your vitals. You’ll be fine. | 我会在这里监控你的脉搏 你不会有事的 |
[17:01] | 30 seconds! | 30秒 |
[17:02] | 30 seconds! 30 seconds! | 30秒 30秒 |
[17:06] | Go! | 行动 |
[17:29] | Half a klick to target. Heads on a swivel, boys. | 距离目标500米 行动起来 兄弟们 |
[17:34] | IRG helo. | 伊朗革命卫队直升机 |
[17:37] | Looks like a search pattern. | 看来在进行搜寻任务 |
[17:41] | Terry Tehran’s definitely aware they got visitors now. | 特瑞·德黑兰现在绝对知道有访客来了 |
[17:44] | Campbell’s not gonna be able to evade ’em forever. | 坎贝尔不可能一直避开他们 |
[18:06] | They’re circling back. | 他们转回来了 |
[18:09] | They’re not giving up anytime soon. | 短时间内他们是不会停止搜寻的 |
[18:11] | Let’s about-face, backtrack a klick, | 我们向后转 往回走一公里 |
[18:13] | then circle around and come at the rendezvous point | 在附近四处搜寻一下 然后从相反的方向 |
[18:14] | from the opposite side. | 前往集合点 |
[18:16] | Check. | 收到 |
[18:34] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, and ready to get the hell out of here. | 醒了 已经迫不及待想离开这里了 |
[18:39] | Dr. Bernstein said the surgery went well. | 伯恩斯坦医生说手术非常成功 |
[18:41] | There’s no guarantees, of course. | 但当然了也不能保证手术效果 |
[18:44] | But it appears you’ll operate again. | 不过看起来你还是能再上战场的 |
[18:47] | Yeah, well, it’s not good I’m sitting around here. | 不过我在这里干坐着感觉可不好 |
[18:50] | No, not at all. | 不好 一点也不好 |
[18:51] | All right. Let’s… | 那好吧 我们… |
[18:52] | – pop smoke and get… – Okay. Right. Uh, um… | -去抽根烟再来… -慢点 |
[18:55] | Oh, that was a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[18:56] | – That was a bad idea. – Yeah. | -这不是个好主意 -没错 |
[18:57] | How about this? You stay here. | 这样吧 你乖乖待在这 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna go take care of it. | 我去买来你想要的东西 |
[19:01] | I’m on it, Master Chief. | 这就去 总士官长 |
[19:15] | Looks clear. | 看起来没有威胁 |
[19:17] | No. We won’t know for sure until we get down there. | 不 我们下去之前还不能确定 |
[19:20] | You heard the man. Let’s move. | 你们都听到了 我们走 |
[19:22] | Bright side, no tangos. | 往好的地方想 至少没有目标 |
[19:25] | No pilot, either. What now? | 也没有飞行员 现在怎么办 |
[19:27] | Wait here another three hours until Campbell checks in? | 我们在这再等三个小时 直到坎贝尔联系吗 |
[19:30] | Not with that IRG helo in the area. | 伊朗革命卫队直升机还在这里四处转悠呢 |
[19:33] | Yeah, at least that helo lets us know she’s alive. | 是啊 有直升机至少代表她还活着 |
[19:35] | IRG knows she’s here, but they haven’t caught her. | 伊朗革命卫队知道她在这 但还没抓到她 |
[19:44] | Clay, Vic. | 克莱 维克 |
[20:21] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[20:22] | There’s nothing down here except three dead tangos. | 这下面什么都没有 只有三个死掉的目标 |
[20:24] | Solid copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[20:25] | Heading your way. | 我正向你靠近 |
[20:35] | Hey. Weapons and radios on two, then nothing on the third. | 两人身上有武器和无线电 但另一个没有 |
[20:39] | Got a footprint. | 发现脚印 |
[20:40] | Military issue boots. | 军用靴 |
[20:41] | Size small. | 小鞋码 |
[20:43] | Think she took ’em out? | 你觉得是她干掉这些人的吗 |
[20:45] | Had to. | 一定是 |
[20:47] | Three IRGs all by herself? | 她自己干掉了三个伊朗革命卫队队员 |
[20:49] | Ain’t no slack in this girl’s rope. | 这姑娘真是毫不松懈 |
[20:52] | The clicking’s coming from the radios. | 枪声是从无线电里传出来的 |
[20:59] | It’s cranked all the way up. | 无线电的音量开到了最大 |
[21:02] | Ah, same clicks, repeating. | 是同一场枪声 重复播放 |
[21:03] | Tap code. | 敲击密码 |
[21:05] | It’s Campbell. | 是坎贝尔留下的 |
[21:07] | Yeah. She’s using their radio. | 她在使用他们的无线电 |
[21:09] | There’s a bridge… | 有一座桥 |
[21:12] | three klicks south of here. | 在南边三公里外 |
[21:13] | She wants us to meet at… | 她让我们去 |
[21:14] | half a klick north. | 北边半公里处会合 |
[21:15] | Not something she’d want the IRG to know. | 是她不想伊朗革命卫队知道的事 |
[21:18] | Campbell’s got eyes on us. | 坎贝尔发现我们了 |
[21:20] | We’ve got to respond. | 我们得回复她 |
[21:24] | Bridge three klicks south. Got it. | 北边三公里处的桥 明白 |
[21:27] | Clay. | 克莱 |
[21:28] | Let’s do it. | 走吧 |
[21:29] | She took these bastards out on her own, | 她一个人干掉了这群混蛋 |
[21:31] | stole their walkies to contact us, | 偷来他们的对讲机和我们联络 |
[21:34] | and she flies jets. | 她还会开飞机 |
[21:36] | How do you tap “I love you”? | 怎么发信告诉她”我爱你” |
[21:49] | Bed? | 去床上吗 |
[21:51] | Well, don’t have a sofa, | 没有沙发 |
[21:52] | so it looks like we’re going to the bed. | 所以看来是得去床上 |
[21:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:56] | A faulty manufacturer? Hurricane? | 家具制造商造了残次品 还是飓风过境 |
[22:00] | Eh, it’s more of a paranormal situation. | 其实更像是一种超自然的情况 |
[22:04] | The place haunted? | 是闹鬼了吗 |
[22:07] | In a way. | 差不多 |
[22:09] | Ah, ah, I got it, I got it, I got it. Okay. | 我来我来 |
[22:11] | I got it, okay? | 我来就好 |
[22:15] | I appreciate it. Thanks. | 很感谢 谢谢 |
[22:24] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[22:28] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[22:29] | You got your phone? | 手机拿好了吗 |
[22:30] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[22:32] | I’ll get you some water. | 我帮你倒点水 |
[22:33] | Hey, no, I drink milk. I don’t drink water. | 不 我只喝牛奶 不喝水 |
[22:41] | Your cupboards are completely empty. | 你的橱柜全是空的 |
[22:43] | Let me run to the store. | 我去超市买些东西 |
[22:44] | No, I got Postmates on speed dial. | 不用 一个电话快递公司就送来了 |
[22:54] | Hydrocodone, for the pain. | 氢可酮 止痛的 |
[22:56] | It’s right here. | 放这里了 |
[23:01] | When the body’s healed, the mind will follow, right? | 身体康复的同时 心理也会跟着康复 是吧 |
[23:04] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:06] | Just take it easy, tough guy. | 放轻松 硬汉 |
[23:09] | Call me if you need anything. | 如果需要什么就打给我 |
[23:11] | Yep. Got it. | 好 明白 |
[23:15] | Got it on speed dial. | 已设为一键拨号 |
[23:37] | That took some kind of courage what Campbell did back there. | 坎贝尔刚才所做的事很有勇气 |
[23:40] | Seems like she’s the one who deserves a medal. | 看来她才配得上一枚奖章 |
[23:44] | That is one badass girl. | 是个厉害的姑娘 |
[23:46] | Want to make a bet she’s from Texas? | 我敢打赌她来自得州 |
[23:49] | You crushing on our pilot, Sonny? | 你看上我们的飞行员了 桑尼 |
[23:51] | Nah. That woman, she’s just got a lot going for her. | 不 那女人 她现在可是大忙人 |
[23:56] | What if she’s an A&M fan? | 她要是得州农工的支持者呢 |
[23:57] | Ha! Bite your tongue. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[24:00] | That’s blasphemy, Trent. | 这可是亵渎 特伦特 |
[24:02] | I thought you swore off relationships, buddy. | 我以为你发誓再也不谈恋爱了 兄弟 |
[24:04] | I would’ve said the same about you, | 我之前也是这样说你的 |
[24:05] | except you’re mooning on Becky from the Beltway. | 直到看见你光着屁股跟那个政府的贝基在一块 |
[24:09] | Given the captain’s all-around badassery, | 考虑到队长的综合缺德程度 |
[24:13] | I might just have to reconsider that pledge. | 我可能要重新考虑这个誓言了 |
[24:16] | New skirmishes are breaking out along the border, | 边境附近正在爆发新的战斗 |
[24:18] | including one near Khanaqin. | 包括哈奈根附近的战斗 |
[24:20] | Puts exfil directly in the action. | 那样就是直接在战区撤退了 |
[24:22] | We can send them south into Gilan-e Gharb, then west. | 我们可以送他们向南到达吉朗省西部 之后向西 |
[24:25] | That way, they’ll avoid the fighting. | 这样他们就能避开战斗 |
[24:26] | Given the distance and the terrain, | 考虑到距离和地形 |
[24:27] | that could add an extra day for them to reach the border. | 他们到达边界会晚一天 |
[24:30] | Well, you got something else in mind, Davis? | 戴维斯 你有什么主意 |
[24:32] | We’ve got time before Bravo reaches the bridge. | 我们在B队到达桥之前还有时间 |
[24:34] | Perhaps the colonel could speak to the Marines, | 也许上校可以通知海军陆战队 |
[24:36] | see if they could shift to fighting south? | 看他们能否转头攻击南边 |
[24:38] | That way, Bravo can head directly west to exfil. | 这样B队就可以直接向西撤退 |
[24:40] | That’s a good idea. | 是个好主意 |
[24:41] | We make the call? | 我们联系一下 |
[24:43] | Let’s do it. | 好的 |
[24:57] | No hostiles, | 没有敌人 |
[24:58] | no sign of Campbell. | 没有坎贝尔的线索 |
[24:59] | Copy. Everyone hold up here. | 收到 大家在这停一下 |
[25:01] | Not you, Spenser. | 除了你 斯宾塞 |
[25:03] | Take a knee. | 单膝跪下 |
[25:09] | All right, you want to tell me what you meant | 你要不跟我讲讲刚才说 |
[25:10] | about Campbell deserving a medal? | 坎贝尔配得上一枚奖章是什么意思 |
[25:14] | If you tell me why you put me up for the BV. I put you up for it | 那你先说说为什么给我铜星勋章 |
[25:17] | because you ran hell for leather through enemy fire, | 因为你飞奔穿过敌军的枪林弹雨 |
[25:19] | took down over a dozen tangos | 击倒了十几个目标 |
[25:21] | and almost got yourself killed saving everyone else. | 为了救其他人险些牺牲了自己 |
[25:24] | Yeah, well, I didn’t save the person who mattered most. | 我没有救回最重要的人 |
[25:26] | I’m sorry about the ambassador. | 我为大使的死感到遗憾 |
[25:28] | We all are. | 我们都很遗憾 |
[25:30] | But that does not mean you don’t deserve | 但这不代表你配不上 |
[25:32] | a commendation in your jacket. | 佩戴在身上的奖章 |
[25:34] | If there ever comes a day | 如果有那么一天 |
[25:35] | that you don’t want to operate anymore, or you can’t, | 你不想再参与行动 或者无法参与行动 |
[25:37] | trust me, what’s in your record will matter. | 相信我 你受过嘉奖的记录会很重要 |
[25:39] | Now… | 现在 |
[25:43] | Campbell is pinned down over here. | 坎贝尔被敌人控制在这里 |
[26:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:26] | I do love a grand entrance. | 我很喜欢你们华丽的入场 |
[26:27] | Your timing was perfect. | 时机完美 |
[26:29] | We aim to please. | 就是要你喜欢 |
[26:31] | Name’s Sonny. Texan, | 我叫桑尼 得州人 |
[26:33] | Sagittarius, lover of fast bikes and barbecue. | 射手座 喜欢骑快车和烧烤 |
[26:37] | This here’s the rest of Bravo. | 这些是B队的其他队员 |
[26:39] | And out there behind you is our fearless leader, Ray. | 而在你身后的是我们英勇无畏的队长 雷 |
[26:41] | Sorry about the switch. | 抱歉我们换了地方 |
[26:42] | Original rendezvous point was too hot. | 原定的会合地点太危险了 |
[26:44] | Yeah. No problem. | 没关系 |
[26:46] | That was a great move you did taking out those IRG soldiers, | 刚才干掉那些伊朗革命卫队士兵的行动很英勇 |
[26:49] | using their radio to contact us. | 还用他们的无线电来联系我们 |
[26:51] | Didn’t have a lot of options. | 当时可没得选 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:53] | It was mighty impressive, though. | 不过说实在的 |
[26:55] | I’ll tell you what. | 你的确值得称赞 |
[26:56] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[26:58] | I pass Morgan. | 我已过摩根 |
[26:59] | I say again, I pass Morgan. | 重复 已过摩根 |
[27:01] | That’s a good copy, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[27:02] | Now get the hell out of there. | 现在赶紧离开那 |
[27:07] | Exfil’s 15 klicks west. Let’s move. | 撤离点在西方十五公里 我们走 |
[27:10] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[27:15] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[27:16] | Did you get my records out of storage? | 你从储藏室拿到我的文件了吗 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:20] | I told you I need my records right away. | 我跟你说了我急需那些文件 |
[27:22] | Yeah, your records. Yeah, I got the boxes. | 对 你的文件 我拿到盒子了 |
[27:25] | Um, I’ll, uh… I’ll look for ’em tomorrow, okay? | 我 我明天再找找行么 |
[27:27] | The deadline for the trip is tomorrow. | 旅行的截止日期就是明天了 |
[27:30] | It’s tomorrow? | 明天吗 |
[27:31] | – Dad! – Okay, all right, I’ll… | -爸 -好吧 我 |
[27:34] | I’ll get ’em right now. I’ll get back to you. | 我现在就去拿 一会儿再联系你 |
[27:36] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[27:56] | Clay, give us cover fire. | 克莱 火力掩护我们 |
[27:59] | Move to high ground. | 向制高点移动 |
[28:00] | The border’s just over the ridge. | 越过山脊就到边界了 |
[28:07] | Everyone get to high ground. Trent, you got Campbell. | 大家都向制高点移动 特伦特 你带着坎贝尔 |
[28:10] | Move! Let’s go, let’s go! | 行动 快点 快走 |
[28:31] | I hope you got something up your sleeve there, Ray, | 我希望你已经想到办法了 雷 |
[28:33] | ’cause we’re 180. | 因为已经没有退路了 |
[28:35] | We’ll move to the ridge line, then push west to the border. | 我们向嵴线移动 然后向西赶到边界 |
[28:40] | I hope that works. Otherwise, we’re fish in a barrel. | 我希望那能行得通 不然我们就得完蛋 |
[28:46] | Move your ass, Sonny. Let’s go! | 快走 桑尼 我们走 |
[28:49] | I said move, Sonny, now! | 快走 桑尼 马上 |
[29:02] | We lose cover up ahead. | 我们前方没有掩体了 |
[29:04] | IRG’s closing the gap. We gotta get to the border. | 伊朗革命卫队就要追上了 我们得赶到边界 |
[29:07] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move, move, move! | 我们走 快走 快点 |
[29:11] | I’ll cover you. Go, go, go! | 我来掩护你 快走 走 |
[29:23] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[29:28] | Where the hell’s Sonny? | 桑尼在哪儿 |
[29:30] | He was giving me cover fire. | 他刚刚在掩护我 |
[29:31] | I saw him starting to fall back. | 我看到他开始撤退 |
[29:33] | Fire was too heavy. I lost visual. | 敌方火力太猛 我看不到他了 |
[29:38] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[29:42] | Heavy contact. | 猛烈攻击 |
[29:45] | IRG. | 伊朗革命卫队 |
[29:47] | Bravo 1, say again your last. | B1 重复你上一句话 |
[29:51] | Bravo 1, say again your last. | B1 重复你上一句话 |
[29:54] | Taking heavy fire. | 遭受猛烈火力攻击 |
[29:55] | Bravo 3 cut off. | B3失散 |
[29:58] | Sonny, cut off. | 桑尼和我们走散了 |
[30:01] | We’re blind. | 看不到现场情况 |
[30:03] | We’re not gonna have ISR until they reach the border. | 他们到边界之后我们才能使用侦察监视设备 |
[30:05] | There’s no way to help. Nothing to do but wait. | 我们帮不上忙 只能等待 |
[30:12] | The way they’re shooting, looks like he’s pinned down | 看他们射击的方向 他应该在我们 |
[30:13] | just left of where we crossed. | 刚刚经过的地方被困住了 |
[30:16] | He’s returning fire. | 他在反击 |
[30:33] | They got him surrounded. We gotta get down there. | 他们把他包围了 我们得到下面去 |
[30:36] | Cover. Trent, you and me. Let’s move. | 你来掩护 特伦特和我一起行动 |
[31:02] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Sitrep. | B1 我是作战中心 汇报情况 |
[31:05] | Havoc, go for Bravo 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[31:08] | This is Havoc. Do you have a situational report on 3’s status? | 我是作战中心 关于B3的情况有什么进展吗 |
[31:13] | No eyes on 3 at this time. Situation is developing. | 目前没发现B3的行踪 情况正在恶化 |
[31:16] | They need backup. | 他们需要后援 |
[31:18] | We can send the 1-1. | 我们可以派1-1去 |
[31:19] | They’re about three kilometers away. | 他们就在三公里之外 |
[31:21] | We can’t set foot across that border. You know that. | 我们不能越过边界 你是清楚的 |
[31:23] | What about air support? | 空中支援呢 |
[31:24] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[31:25] | We cannot engage inside Iran. | 我们不能在伊朗境内行动 |
[31:32] | But maybe a little show of force. | 但也许可以炫耀一下武力 |
[31:35] | The IRG calls us on it, we play dumb. | 伊朗革命卫队要是质问起来 我们就装作不知情 |
[31:39] | We’ll tell them the pilots didn’t realize | 告诉他们飞行员并没意识到 |
[31:40] | they’d crossed the border. | 他们越过边界了 |
[31:44] | IRG backed off. | 伊朗革命卫队后撤了 |
[31:46] | Helo incoming! | 直升机来袭 |
[32:27] | Get ’em! | 干掉他们 |
[32:53] | Best first date ever. | 最棒的初次约会 |
[33:19] | Sonny, Campbell! | 桑尼 坎贝尔 |
[33:20] | Get your asses over here. We got you covered! | 快点过来 我们掩护你们 |
[33:24] | All right, let’s get our asses home! | 好了 我们快点回家吧 |
[33:26] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[33:54] | Not right now, Emma. I’m getting it. | 忙着呢 艾玛 就快找到了 |
[35:31] | Hey, Jason. It’s Natalie. | 杰森 我是娜塔莉 |
[35:36] | Ja… Jason, are you okay? | 杰森 你还好吗 |
[35:38] | Hey, I stopped by your place, and you’re not here. | 我刚刚去你家了 但是你不在 |
[35:42] | I w… | 我 |
[35:45] | I went… I went to the storage… | 我去了储藏室 |
[35:49] | – You’re at the… – The storage unit. I-I… | -你在 -储藏室 我 |
[35:52] | What are you doing there? | 你在那儿干嘛 |
[35:53] | I had to get… | 我要拿 |
[35:55] | I had to get my daughter something. | 我要给我女儿拿点东西 |
[35:58] | I… | 我 |
[35:59] | Uh, listen, can I… can I come get you? | 听着 我 我能去找你吗 |
[36:05] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 |
[36:12] | Anyone here? | 有人在吗 |
[36:15] | Welcome home, baby. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[36:21] | I take it you missed me. | 你想我了 |
[36:22] | You know I did. | 你知道我想你 |
[36:24] | Everything go okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah, had a few tricky moments, | 遇到了点问题 |
[36:27] | but, uh, everything came out all right in the end. | 但是结果都还好 |
[36:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:35] | Service record. Evaluations. | 服役记录 评估文件 |
[36:36] | Letters of recommendation? | 推荐信 |
[36:40] | There’s a schedule there | 还有一个时间表 |
[36:41] | to help you keep track of what’s due when. | 记录了各项截止日期 |
[36:43] | Baby, you-you didn’t have to do that. | 宝贝 你不用做这些 |
[36:45] | I wanted to. | 我想这样做 |
[36:46] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:48] | I haven’t been as supportive as I should have. | 我之前没有给你足够的支持 |
[36:50] | No. No, I… | 不 不 我 |
[36:52] | I haven’t held up my end. | 是我做得不够好 |
[36:54] | I should have handled my business. | 我应该处理好自己的问题 |
[36:56] | So we work it out. | 那我们来解决这件事 |
[36:57] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[36:59] | Bravo’s not your only team, baby. | 你不是只有B队 亲爱的 |
[37:01] | You’re definitely the better-looking one, I’ll tell you that much. | 我敢说 你绝对是更漂亮的那个 |
[37:03] | Well, that’s not saying much. | 参考对象并没太大可比性 |
[37:09] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不给我打电话 |
[37:15] | All the skills the Navy teaches its operators, | 海军教给作战人员这么多技巧 |
[37:17] | they leave out the most important one. | 却忘记了最重要的一个 |
[37:22] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[37:24] | How to ask for help. | 怎样寻求帮助 |
[37:40] | Uh, I’ve been meaning to say I like your shoes. | 我一直想说你的鞋很好看 |
[37:46] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[37:48] | Just, uh… just got ’em. | 是我新买的 |
[37:50] | Well, you have excellent taste. | 你的品位很好 |
[37:55] | Uh, I assume that you can’t tell me | 我猜你不能告诉我 |
[37:57] | where you’ve been or what you’ve been doing, | 你去了哪里 做了什么 |
[38:00] | but could you at least tell me what’s been bothering you? | 但至少可以告诉我你在困扰什么吗 |
[38:05] | They want to give me a medal for what happened in Yemen. | 因为也门的事 他们打算给我一枚奖章 |
[38:09] | And you don’t want it. | 但是你不想要 |
[38:13] | Uh, it just doesn’t really feel right. | 感觉这样不对 |
[38:15] | Well, you can tell them where to put it. | 你可以告诉他们该颁给谁 |
[38:19] | It’s the military. | 这是军队 |
[38:21] | They want to give you a medal, they give you a medal. | 他们想给你奖章 就会给你 |
[38:23] | What, you can’t just give it back? | 你不能拒绝吗 |
[38:25] | No. | 不能 |
[38:26] | It doesn’t really work like that. | 在军队里不能这样做 |
[38:28] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好受一点 |
[38:30] | I can tell you what the ambassador would have done | 我可以告诉你 如果有人强迫大使 |
[38:33] | if someone forced an award on her. | 接受奖章 她会怎样做 |
[38:36] | She would have used it. | 她会好好利用它 |
[38:39] | Nicole always talked about wanting to have | 妮可总是说 |
[38:41] | the biggest impact on the world she could. | 她想尽其所能给世界带来影响 |
[38:45] | And she used everything she had in her arsenal to do that. | 她会不惜一切去达到目的 |
[38:52] | Sounds like her. | 像她的作风 |
[38:57] | Mother of Mary, I got neighbors, man. | 我的老天 我还有邻居 |
[39:00] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[39:05] | Davis, what the hell are you doing here? | 戴维斯 你来这里干什么 |
[39:06] | You almost got yourself killed. | 你差点害死你自己 |
[39:08] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全是这样 |
[39:09] | Yes, exactly. | 就是这样 |
[39:10] | That is exactly what happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[39:13] | I told you. I got some neighbors. | 我告诉过你 我有邻居 |
[39:15] | I do not care about your neighbors. | 我不关心你的邻居 |
[39:16] | I care that you almost died. | 我只关心你差点死了 |
[39:19] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:21] | – I’m fine. – I can’t believe that you would scare me like that. | -我很好 -你居然这样吓我 |
[39:23] | You are such a jackass, Sonny. | 你就是个混蛋 桑尼 |
[39:26] | Well, this jackass is okay. | 这个混蛋现在很好 |
[39:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:30] | See, I knew you were gonna be upset. | 我知道你会担心 |
[39:34] | What the hell, Sonny? | 你是什么意思 桑尼 |
[39:35] | You’re right, I am. | 我确实很担心 |
[39:39] | Don’t do it again. | 别再这样做了 |
[39:42] | Cross my heart. | 我记住了 |
[39:44] | You know, just because we ended… | 虽然我们分开了 |
[39:48] | doesn’t mean I stopped loving you. | 但不代表我不爱你了 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[39:55] | That’s the bitch, ain’t it? | 就是这么贱 是吗 |
[40:02] | Have you tried therapy before? | 你以前接受过心理治疗吗 |
[40:06] | Uh, against my will. Yeah. | 我被迫接受过 |
[40:08] | Then why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[40:13] | Just, uh… | 因为 |
[40:16] | All the good things from my past are just gone, | 以前生活中美好的事情都不见了 |
[40:22] | and, uh, the future just looks empty | 对我来说 未来 |
[40:25] | to me. | 很空虚 |
[40:27] | It’s like I’m… | 就好像 我的 |
[40:31] | …so dead inside. | 内心已经死了 |
[40:35] | I look to the future, and I don’t see anything. | 我看不到未来 一片茫然 |
[40:38] | It all just looks so empty to me. | 未来对我来说很空虚 |
[40:43] | I just feel like the past is haunting me, | 我感觉过去一直困扰着我 |
[40:45] | and, uh… | 而且 |
[40:49] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道怎样停下 |
[40:52] | I don’t know how to stop it. | 我不知道怎样停下 |
[40:54] | So I thought, I don’t know… | 所以我想 我不知道 |
[41:02] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[41:07] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |