时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Look who’s back! | 看看谁回来了 |
[00:10] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[00:11] | His three years in is like 21 for any of us. | 他在这里的三年就像我们的二十一年 |
[00:13] | I think it’s time for him to just be a dog. | 我觉得是时候让他当一条普通的狗了 |
[00:15] | We made a commitment to serve. | 我们承诺过要为国尽忠 |
[00:16] | It’s not who I want to be. | 我不想成为这样的人 |
[00:18] | If I don’t walk away now, | 如果我现在不走 |
[00:19] | – I’m gonna lose myself forever. – Okay, just… | -我会永远迷失自我 -只是 |
[00:22] | No one needs to talk to NCIS. | 没有人需要跟海军罪案调查处报告 |
[00:23] | The offender has come forward. | 罪犯已经自首了 |
[00:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[00:25] | You wrote the letter? | 是你写的信 |
[00:26] | You are doing the wrong thing by trying to take the rap for me. | 但你并不应该试图为我受罚 |
[00:28] | What about your future? | 那你的未来呢 |
[00:29] | Goes without saying, sTA-21 is gone. | 不用说 21世纪擢升军官项目也不会考虑你了 |
[00:32] | Command’s on Bravo’s ass over some nonsense. | B队还有些莫名其妙的命令要完成 |
[00:34] | It could jeopardize my promotion if it blows up. | 搞不好可能会搞砸我的晋升机会 |
[00:36] | Let’s hope it blows over. | 但愿一切都会平息 |
[00:37] | War has been my refuge for too long. | 我在战争中逃避的太久了 |
[00:39] | It’s time for Bravo 1 to take a step back from operating. | B1是时候从行动中退下来 |
[00:44] | Roger that. Ready to send… | 收到 跳伞准备 |
[00:46] | Get ready! | 全体准备 |
[00:47] | One minute! | 一分钟 |
[01:00] | 30 seconds! | 三十秒 |
[01:01] | 30 seconds! | 三十秒 |
[01:44] | Bravo have boots on the ground yet? | B队着陆了吗 |
[01:45] | Boots are on the ground. They’re just not in the right spot. | 已着陆 不过不在指定地点 |
[01:48] | They overshot the landing area by two klicks east. | 他们往东偏了两公里 超过了着陆点 |
[01:51] | Alpha and Charlie Teams miss the “X,” too? | A队和C队也错过了着陆点吗 |
[01:53] | They dead-eyed the LZ and are headed to target now. | 他们盯着降落区 朝目标飞去 |
[01:55] | Boys don’t hurry up, they won’t have a chair | 他们要是不抓点紧 等音乐停时 |
[01:57] | when the music stops. | 他们就抢不到座位了 |
[02:22] | Gotta back around. | 得转过去 |
[02:29] | Where are we going, Sonny? | 往哪走 桑尼 |
[02:31] | All stop! All stop! | 停下 停下 |
[02:33] | – All stop! – Come on now, Texas. | -都停下 -拜托 得州人 |
[02:35] | I didn’t get all pretty just to miss the ball. | 我准备得这么好可不是为了错过好戏 |
[02:38] | Gonna turn into pumpkins soon. | 快晒成南瓜了 |
[02:40] | Our fearless leader’s got us way off course. | 我们无畏的头儿让我们偏离了方向 |
[02:42] | Bravo 1, this is 3! | B1 我是B3 |
[02:43] | I think you got us going in the wrong direction. | 你好像带错路了 |
[02:47] | 3, this is Bravo 1. | B3 我是B1 |
[02:50] | Work the problem. | 解决这个问题 |
[02:51] | You got us so turned around, we can’t work the damn problem. | 你让大家绕得太远 我们解决不了这该死的问题 |
[02:54] | We missed our landing zone by two klicks. | 我们离降落区有两公里 |
[02:56] | Wind data was off. | 风速数据是错的 |
[02:57] | Nobody warned us about the crosswind at 10,000. | 没人提醒我们一万英尺有侧风 |
[02:59] | Yeah. Thirty’s right, man. | 是 三十是对的 |
[03:01] | I reconfirmed the jump path. | 我确认了跳伞路径 |
[03:02] | – Somebody else goofed. – Yeah, somebody goofed all right: | -是别人的错 -是啊 别人的错 |
[03:04] | whoever made Thirty Bravo 1. | 让三十进B队那个人的错 |
[03:16] | Let me know when Echo Team’s Charlie Mike. | E队继续行动时告诉我 |
[03:23] | How are the boys doing? | 队员们怎么样了 |
[03:24] | More of the same. | 还是一样 |
[03:25] | Missed the landing zone, losing pace. | 错过了降落区 乱了阵脚 |
[03:27] | Good thing it’s just a training op. | 还好只是训练任务 |
[03:29] | Been saying that for two months since you stepped down. | 自退出两个月以来 你一直这么说 |
[03:32] | Hopefully this isn’t Bravo’s new normal. | 希望这不是B队的新常态 |
[03:34] | Gonna take some time, but they’ll adjust | 得花些时间 但他们会适应的 |
[03:36] | and get it all squared away. | 然后摆平一切 |
[03:38] | Moving from the battlefield with the boys | 从并肩作战的前线 |
[03:39] | to the sidelines as ops chief | 退居后方的行动指挥官 |
[03:41] | must take some adjusting, too. | 肯定也得花些时间适应 |
[03:42] | Not at all. Just staying in my three-foot world. | 不会 我只是”专注当下 不受干扰” |
[03:50] | This route. Has more elevation change but saves time. | 这条路线 路不好走 但能节省时间 |
[03:53] | Maybe. But we don’t know the terrain up there. | 有可能 但我们不知道那里的地形 |
[03:55] | We could get bogged down. | 我们可能会无路可走 |
[03:56] | It’s not a debate. Mount up! | 这不是辩论 上车 |
[03:59] | Come on, Pep. Let’s go. | 快 小辣椒 我们走 |
[04:02] | All right, end ex. End ex. | 好 演习结束 演习结束 |
[04:05] | Alpha and Charlie Teams just passed jackpot. | A队和C队已完成任务 |
[04:12] | – We’ll get ’em next time, boys. – You know, Thirty, | -我们下次会成功的 伙计们 -三十 |
[04:14] | the key point of “Time on target” | 你知道”追捕目标”的重点 |
[04:16] | is actually making it to the damn target! | 是得先找到目标 |
[04:21] | Another rough outing for Bravo, Lieutenant Commander Blackburn. | B队的又一次艰难行动 布莱克本少校 |
[04:24] | Seems we got some bad information on the wind data, sir. | 我们得到的风速数据好像不对 长官 |
[04:28] | Might do the team some good, | 打击一下他们的自信 |
[04:29] | knock some of that swagger out of ’em. | 可能对他们有好处 |
[04:30] | Not sure how much swagger they’re gonna have left | 经过这么多失误 |
[04:32] | after all these misfires. | 不确定他们还剩多少自信 |
[04:34] | Bravo’s gonna be fine | 等克莱和雷归队 |
[04:34] | once Clay and Ray are back on the team. | B队就没什么问题 |
[04:37] | Seems you manage to end up | 不管B队下次何时出训练任务 |
[04:38] | in the ops center whenever Bravo heads out | 你看来都打算 |
[04:39] | on another training mission, Master Chief. | 留在指挥中心了 总士官长 |
[04:41] | Ops is my new battlefield, sir. | 指挥中心就是我的新战场 长官 |
[04:43] | Echo Team has an air asset issue in Yemen | E队有一项在也门的空中支援问题 |
[04:46] | that I need you to solve. | 需要你来协调解决 |
[04:47] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[04:49] | Just be sure that Echo is the team you’re focused on. | 你只关注E队即可 |
[04:52] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:53] | Bravo’s in my rearview. | B队已成为我的过去 |
[05:07] | 海军特种作战研究大队 后勤部 | |
[05:09] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[05:10] | Two months ago, you took out the biggest HVT in Afghanistan. | 两个月以前拿下阿富汗最大的高价值目标 |
[05:13] | Now you’re flying solo behind a desk. | 这会儿却独坐办公室 |
[05:15] | That’s what you call pipehitter purgatory. | 这就是你说的突击队员的炼狱 |
[05:17] | I would take making sugar cookies in BUD/S | 随时安排我在基础水下爆破训练中 |
[05:22] | Well, Lindell sure did put his golden boy down | 为了马斯登大使的那封信 |
[05:24] | for writing that letter to Marsden. | 林戴尔把他的新星下放了 |
[05:26] | How much more time you have left on your sentence? | 你的处罚还要持续多久 |
[05:28] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[05:32] | I’m pushing paper and you’re operating a radio. | 我在做文秘 而你在远程遥控指挥 |
[05:34] | It’s a pretty sorry end for a couple of gunslingers. | 对于扛枪的士兵来说 真够悲催的 |
[05:37] | I think we both made the right call. | 我认为咱俩都做出了正确的选择 |
[05:40] | How’d the boys do? | 兄弟们那边如何了 |
[05:44] | The boys… | 兄弟们… |
[05:45] | – crapped the bed again. – Oh, man. | -又搞砸了 -老天啊 |
[05:48] | I never thought I’d see Bravo lose its fangs. | 想不到我会看到B队陨落 |
[05:51] | I’d give anything to be out there with them right now. | 现在让我归队 我愿付出任何代价 |
[05:59] | You know, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[06:01] | I’m gonna go clear my head at the range, | 我打算去射击场换换脑子 |
[06:03] | if you’re up for a little-little competition. | 如果你有兴趣比试一把 |
[06:05] | No, I haven’t shot a round since I stopped operating. | 不了 我退下来之后好久没有射击了 |
[06:07] | Well, that’s okay. You know, you… | 没关系 |
[06:09] | you never could beat me anyway, so… | 反正你也不是我的对手… |
[06:11] | It’s gonna take more than the little baby-faced | 想让我结束退休生活 |
[06:12] | trash talking you’re doing right now | 就凭你这孩子气的神吹乱侃 |
[06:14] | to bring me out of retirement. | 还是差了点意思 |
[06:15] | It ain’t gonna happen. Oh, just for the record, | 不可能的 对了顺便说下 |
[06:17] | I always ate your lunch at the range. | 我在射击场总把你的午餐吃掉 |
[06:24] | Oh, wait a second. | 等等 |
[06:25] | Ray Perry, back from warrant officer school. | 雷·佩里 从准尉学校归来 |
[06:27] | Look at that fruit salad on you. | 看看这一身水果沙拉般的勋章 |
[06:30] | – You look good, man. – Yeah, yeah. | -你看起来不错 -是啊 |
[06:32] | I’m, uh, still a sled dog. Don’t you forget it. | 我仍然是战士 别忘记这点 |
[06:35] | I tell you, all that time off in Rhode Island, | 在罗德岛这阵子 |
[06:36] | it served you well. | 你过得很好 |
[06:38] | I wouldn’t classify it as a vacation. | 我就当是去度假了 |
[06:41] | You’re looking better than expected, too. | 你看着也比预计的要好呢 |
[06:43] | Meaning what? | 怎么讲 |
[06:45] | Even the most hard-charging operator puts on | 即使是最强硬的作战人员 |
[06:47] | the post-frogman 15 when they slow down. | 在退下来之后也会放慢节奏 |
[06:49] | Nah, I’m good. I’m not slowing down, just pushing ahead. | 没有 没有放慢节奏 而是在推进 |
[06:52] | Just saying, not operating with Bravo, | 就是说 不在B队作战 |
[06:56] | moving into ops chief, | 而走行动长官这条路 |
[06:57] | I wouldn’t fault you for struggling. | 我不怪你会纠结 |
[06:58] | I’m squared away. | 我都准备妥当了 |
[06:59] | It’s your current teammates who are struggling. | 倒是你现在的队友们正在苦苦挣扎 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | – Heard they were backsliding. – Yeah. | -听说他们退步了 -对 |
[07:04] | Maybe they need their old Bravo 1 | 也许他们需要老B1的回归 |
[07:06] | to coach ’em up like old times? | 像从前那样训练他们 |
[07:08] | No, that’s for you to get ’em back on track. | 不 让他们重新走上正轨就靠你了 |
[07:09] | I’m done. | 我完事了 |
[07:11] | Go get ’em, Ray. | 去找他们吧 雷 |
[07:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:23] | Julian Blondesange. | 金发天使来啦 |
[07:24] | Who you come to blow the whistle on this time? | 这次你打算当谁的吹哨人 |
[07:27] | Just going to the range. | 正要去射击场 |
[07:28] | Why you need trigger time, Spenser? | 你还练射击干嘛 斯宾塞 |
[07:31] | Only weapon you use these days is a pencil. | 最近你唯一使用的武器就是笔杆子 |
[07:33] | Oh, look at that. Thirty’s just bitter | 瞧瞧 三十又毒舌了 |
[07:34] | because you bagged Al-Hazred before he did. | 因为你在他前头抓到了阿尔哈萨德 |
[07:37] | So I guess that’s why they call you Thirty Mike, huh? | 我猜你被叫做三十麦克[30分钟] |
[07:39] | That’s how long it takes you to squeeze a shot off? | 是因为你开一枪要花那么久时间吗 |
[07:41] | Witness to history again. | 再次见证历史 |
[07:43] | Forrest Gump of operators. | 《阿甘正传》作战人员 |
[07:47] | At least he’s operating. | 至少他在出任务 |
[07:48] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[07:49] | Pepper’s excited to roll with you when you’re back. | 等你回来 小辣椒很高兴能和你一起作战 |
[07:51] | Come say hi. | 过来打个招呼 |
[07:52] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[07:53] | It’s bad enough that we can’t walk | 我们不能一边走一边开枪 |
[07:54] | and shoot at the same time. | 已经够糟心的了 |
[07:56] | But to go from Cerberus to Pepper? Seriously? | 但从地狱犬沦落到小辣椒 不是吧 |
[07:59] | I think part of the reason the team’s got some bad mojo right now | 我觉得全队现在倒霉的部分原因 |
[08:01] | is that the dog’s name is soft. | 得怪这只狗的名字不够响亮 |
[08:04] | I knew you were attached to Jason, | 我知道你离不开杰森 |
[08:05] | but Cerberus, too? | 你也离不开地狱犬吗 |
[08:07] | – Really? – Hey, I think… | -不是吧 -我想… |
[08:08] | I think now is a good time to remind yourselves that… | 我想现在是时候提醒你们自己 |
[08:12] | that Thirty here is just the interim Bravo 1 | 在指挥部找到代替杰森的人之前 |
[08:14] | till Command finds a replacement for Jason. | 三十只是B1的临时代班 |
[08:16] | Hey, it’s a temporary title for a permanent jagoff. | 这是常驻二货的临时头衔 |
[08:22] | Warrant Officer Perry on deck! | 准尉佩里来了 |
[08:25] | Hey! Look at this guy. | 看看这家伙 |
[08:26] | – Looking good, buddy. – What’s going on? | -精神抖擞 兄弟 -你们怎么样 |
[08:29] | Be lucky to get half this attention | 回到家看到老婆和孩子时 |
[08:30] | when I get home to my wife and kids. | 能得到现在一半的关注就好了 |
[08:31] | Sup, brother? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[08:32] | Well, if Naima’s been shacking up with Thirty, you will. | 如果奈玛一直和三十同居 你会的 |
[08:34] | Hey, could happen. Naima sparked to me the night they met. | 有可能 他们见面那晚 奈玛就和我说了 |
[08:38] | Ain’t that right, Prime Time? | 对吧 黄金时间 |
[08:40] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:43] | Not even you can bring me down right now, Thirty. | 现在就算是你也无法激怒我 三十 |
[08:45] | Gonna welcome Ray home in style tonight, boys. | 今晚我们要隆重欢迎雷回家 小子们 |
[08:48] | First round is on the newest cake-eater. | 第一轮由新任高官请客 |
[08:50] | Y’all are gonna eat up my warrant officer pay bump in one night, | 你们是要一夜之间花光我准尉的工资吗 |
[08:52] | – aren’t you? – Yeah. | -是吧 -没错 |
[08:54] | And then, for abstaining for two months from extracurriculars, | 然后 两个月没参加课外活动 |
[08:57] | this cute little Clay pigeon here | 这位可爱的小克莱飞鸽 |
[08:59] | is gonna transform into a fierce nighthawk. | 会变身成为一只凶猛的夜鹰 |
[09:02] | Agoraphobia flaring up again there, Spenser? | 公共场所恐惧症又发作了吗 斯宾塞 |
[09:04] | Just walking the line till Lindell lets me off probation. | 在林戴尔结束对我的察看前 我都会守规矩 |
[09:07] | Bro, you don’t show up at the Bulkhead, | 哥们 你没去舱壁 |
[09:09] | I’m pulling your Team Guy card. | 我要拿海豹队员的身份做挡箭牌了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, well, I’m just glad I still have it. | 很高兴我还有这个挡箭牌 |
[09:14] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 算我一个 |
[09:15] | There he is. He’s in. | 他加入我们了 |
[09:18] | Gentlemen, we have some business to deal with. | 先生们 我们有正事要办 |
[09:21] | We are… | 我们 |
[09:23] | spinning up? | 出任务吗 |
[09:24] | Not anytime soon. | 近期不会 |
[09:26] | Captain Lindell has determined that, | 林戴尔上校已经决定了 |
[09:28] | until you show vast improvement, | 除非你们有很大的进步 |
[09:30] | Bravo’s unfit to operate. | B队不适合出任务 |
[10:06] | Is this, the Perry household? | 这是佩里家吗 |
[10:08] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[10:11] | There’s my baby girl. Come here. | 我的乖女儿 来抱抱 |
[10:15] | Every time I leave, you are twice as big when I get back. | 每次我一走 回来的时候你又长大了好多 |
[10:18] | Then maybe you should stop leaving. | 那也许你不要再走了 |
[10:21] | She’s been waiting two months to hit you with that. | 她等着说这句话已经等了两个月 |
[10:28] | Babe, the house is looking good. | 宝贝 房子布置得真好 |
[10:31] | It’s looking really good. | 真的很温馨 |
[10:32] | Well, still have those projects for you to work on. | 还有一些活等着你去做 |
[10:34] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[10:36] | Well, great. | 好极了 |
[10:37] | I actually got time to start earning my keep around here | 其实现在B队还在训练周期中 |
[10:39] | with Bravo still in the training cycle. | 我有时间好好表现了 |
[10:41] | What’s a training cycle? | 训练周期是什么 |
[10:43] | That’s when Bravo stays home, | 就是B队不必执行任务的时候 |
[10:45] | and I get to tuck my babies in every night. | 我每晚都可以给我的孩子们盖被子睡觉 |
[10:47] | I don’t need tucking in anymore. | 我不需要人给我盖被子睡觉了 |
[10:50] | You are growing up too fast, Jameelah June. | 你长大得太快了 贾米拉·琼 |
[10:53] | Well, sounds like you two can make up for lost time. | 看来你俩可以好好弥补失去的时光 |
[10:56] | Absolutely, but starting tomorrow? | 当然 但是明天开始吧 |
[11:00] | Bravo’s throwing me a welcome home party tonight. | B队今晚要给我搞欢迎回家派对 |
[11:03] | If that’s okay with you two? | 如果你们俩没意见的话 |
[11:08] | Bravo can have you tonight, | 今晚B队可以霸占你 |
[11:09] | but after that, you are all ours. | 但今晚后 你只属于我们 |
[11:13] | Right? | 好吗 |
[11:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[11:42] | If you’re conducting a séance, I can come back. | 如果你是在召唤神灵 我可以晚点再来 |
[11:45] | No, I’m just enjoying the peace and quiet. | 没 我只是在享受一下清静 |
[11:47] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[11:50] | Staying calm in the calm is a good look on you. | 保持冷静的你最美 |
[11:53] | Though I should warn you, | 但是我该提醒你 |
[11:55] | things might get just a little bit loud later. | 声音可能会有点吵 |
[11:57] | Thank you. I can handle that. | 谢谢 这我没问题 |
[11:59] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[12:00] | Yeah, work was work. | 就那样 老样子 |
[12:01] | By the way, you missing someone? | 对了 是不是少了谁 |
[12:02] | Someone lagged behind the entire hike. | 某个严重拖后徒步的家伙 |
[12:05] | Come on! | 怎么会 |
[12:06] | Where are you, buddy? Hey. | 你在哪 伙计 |
[12:08] | How are you? Hey, buddy. | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[12:11] | Ah, yeah. | 真乖 |
[12:12] | Look at you. | 看看你俩 |
[12:13] | A couple of old, smelly warriors. | 两个又老又臭的战士 |
[12:16] | Ah, more like soul mates, that’s for sure. | 更像是灵魂伴侣吧 毫无疑问 |
[12:18] | I talked to Emma on my hike. | 我徒步的时候和艾玛聊过了 |
[12:21] | Oh, I was just about to FaceTime her. | 我刚刚想和她视频聊天来着 |
[12:23] | She won’t pick up. | 她现在没法接听 |
[12:24] | She’s on her way down to Baltimore. | 她正在去巴尔的摩的路上 |
[12:28] | Oh, Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[12:30] | Gonna spend the whole weekend with that kid’s family? | 她要和那个孩子的家人一起过周末 |
[12:33] | That kid has a name. | 那个孩子有名字的 |
[12:35] | – Brad. – Brad has got to know that | -布莱德 -布莱德必须要搞清楚 |
[12:37] | even though I’m not operating, I’m very dangerous. | 哪怕我已经退居二线了 但我还是很危险的 |
[12:40] | You used that line on me last time we went bowling, | 我们第一次去打保龄球时你就那么跟我说 |
[12:42] | and I beat you by 40. | 然后我就赢了你四十分 |
[12:43] | 40? How about that. | 四十分 真是了不起 |
[12:50] | It’s nice knowing when that phone buzzes, | 一想到你手机响起来 |
[12:51] | you’re not running into bullets anymore. | 你不用再去挨枪子 就让我放心多了 |
[12:53] | They’re just throwing a bash for Ray at the Bulkhead. | 他们要给雷在舱壁举办一个派对 |
[12:56] | It’s a welcome home party. | 欢迎回归的派对 |
[12:57] | You should go. | 你应该去 |
[12:59] | Thought we were gonna have dinner. | 我还以为我们要一起吃晚餐 |
[13:00] | You’ve barely hung with the guys since you quit Bravo. | 自从你离开B队你就几乎不跟队员们一起玩了 |
[13:03] | Besides, I should focus on my report. | 再说了 我应该专注完成我的报告 |
[13:05] | You know, my days of closing out the Bulkhead are… | 可是 我离开舱壁的日子已经… |
[13:08] | They’re way over. | 已经是很久以前了 |
[13:09] | Ray’s promotion is a big deal. | 雷的晋升可是件大事 |
[13:12] | You should be there for him. | 为了他你也应该到场 |
[13:15] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[13:16] | Should I go? Should I go? | 我应该去吗 我应该去吗 |
[13:19] | Oh, yes. | 好吧 |
[13:20] | Won’t be long, okay? | 马上回来 好吗 |
[13:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Come on, Cerberus. | 来吧 地狱犬 |
[13:28] | How’s life as a Navy bureaucrat, Spenser? | 成为海军文员的日子怎么样 斯宾塞 |
[13:32] | Oh, man. Well, let’s see. | 天哪 让我想想 |
[13:34] | Today, I, uh, proofread a paper on DEVGRU’s financial reporting. | 今天我校阅了一份有关海豹六队财政的报告 |
[13:38] | A report on a report. | 一份报告的报告 |
[13:41] | Tell me those cake-eating demons aren’t still inside you | 你看完那些东西后 不会也沾上了 |
[13:43] | after all this, Blonde Rumsfeld. | 高官的习性吧 金发拉姆斯菲尔德 |
[13:45] | No, no, no. Trust me, man, they’ve been… | 没有 相信我 哥们 它们都已经… |
[13:47] | they’ve been exorcised. | 它们都已经被我驱魔赶走了 |
[13:48] | Lord, it’s a miracle! Let’s do some shots. | 主啊 这真是个奇迹 我们来好好喝几杯 |
[13:51] | Can I get a “Amen”? | 能让我听到”阿门”吗 |
[13:52] | – Amen. Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 阿门 -阿门 |
[13:54] | Let’s get some spirit juice in us, boys. | 我再去弄点我们的灵魂之水 孩子们 |
[13:56] | You know what? I think I’m starting to see Bravo’s problem. | 我觉得我开始能够看到B队的问题了 |
[13:58] | Oh, come on, man. | 得了吧 哥们 |
[13:59] | Howling at the moon ain’t got nothing to do with this, okay? | 痛斥官僚主义并不是问题所在 好吗 |
[14:02] | The issue with us starts at the top. | 我们的问题是由上头引起的 |
[14:06] | One man can’t bring down the team, Sonny. | 一个人可搞不垮一支队伍 桑尼 |
[14:07] | I tell you what. | 要我说 |
[14:09] | Thirty– he ain’t making Bravo great again. | 三十 他不能让B队再次辉煌起来 |
[14:12] | The team just ain’t right without Jace. | 老杰不在整个队伍都不在状态 |
[14:15] | Well, that’s because y’all are refusing to move on without him. | 那是因为你们离开了他都不知道要怎么继续了 |
[14:18] | I mean, the dude’s showing up to the Ops Center every day, | 那家伙每天都在指挥中心出现 |
[14:20] | letting Bravo find their sea legs on their own. | 想让B队自己找到前进的方向 |
[14:22] | I would say that he seems committed to his next chapter. | 我觉得他似乎已经全身心投入到新的生活里去了 |
[14:26] | Hey, man, guy got off the speeding train | 哥们 那家伙能从我们这辆高速火车中离开 |
[14:28] | with mind and body intact. | 而且身心俱全 |
[14:29] | It’s more than any operator can ask for. | 作战人员能这样退休夫复何求 |
[14:31] | Damn straight. | 说得没错 |
[14:32] | It’s on us to support the decision. | 我们必须支持他的决定 |
[14:37] | All right. It’s just, you know… | 好吧 只不过 你们知道的… |
[14:41] | He won’t go to the range, barely hangs out with us, | 他不去打靶 几乎不和我们玩了 |
[14:43] | can’t even set foot in the cages. | 军营他也几乎不来了 |
[14:44] | That’s ’cause he moved on, Sonny. | 因为他已经向前看了 桑尼 |
[14:46] | Jason can compartmentalize better | 杰森是可以很好地做到与过去隔开 |
[14:47] | than all of us, we know that. | 比我们做得都好 这我们都清楚 |
[14:49] | Okay, but what he’s trying to do right now is ignore | 没错 但他现在正在做的是无视 |
[14:51] | and override anything that reminds him | 并忽略与作战往事相关的一切 |
[14:53] | of door-kicking because every fiber of his being | 因为他身体的每一个部分 |
[14:58] | wants to get froggy again. | 都想要重归一线 |
[15:10] | Think he’s right about Jace? | 他对老杰的判断对吗 |
[15:14] | Playing desk jockey and being away | 整日做文书工作 远离队伍 |
[15:15] | from the team’s driving me crazy. | 快把我逼疯了 |
[15:17] | I’m-I’m sure there’s part of him | 我敢肯定他内心有个部分 |
[15:19] | that’s questioning the path he’s chosen. | 在质疑自己选择的道路 |
[15:21] | That mean you’re questioning giving up life as an admiral? | 所以你在质疑自己是否应该放弃做海军上将 |
[15:25] | I got no regrets. | 我不后悔 |
[15:27] | Door-kicking’s all I want to do. | 执行作战任务就是我想做的 |
[15:29] | Damn. You haven’t kicked any damn doors in months. | 该死 你好几个月都没执行过任务了 |
[15:34] | I’ll tell you, I messed up writing that letter. | 告诉你 写那封信是我搞砸了 |
[15:36] | No. | 不 |
[15:38] | Marsden’s family knows the truth thanks to you. | 多亏了你马斯登的家人才得知真相 |
[15:41] | Yeah, but you’re the one paying for it. | 对 但你却为此付出了代价 |
[15:43] | I made warrant officer, | 我成了准尉 |
[15:44] | and-and… and you had all your ambitions squashed. | 然而你的理想却被粉碎了 |
[15:47] | Look, man… | 听着 兄弟 |
[15:50] | the only ambition I have now is make it back to Bravo. | 我现在唯一的理想就是回归B队 |
[15:56] | Aw! Gotcha. | 中了 |
[16:00] | Ooh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:00] | I’m gonna consider this a down payment for all the matches | 我就把这当作几个月以来你输给我的 |
[16:02] | that you’ve lost to me the last couple months. | 全部比赛的预付定金了 |
[16:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:05] | I do recall the matches going a completely different way. | 我可记得比赛结果完全不同 |
[16:09] | Yeah, and that spotty memory of yours is what keeps you | 对 就是这种出错的记忆让你 |
[16:11] | coming back for more beatings. | 不断从失败中重回赛场 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | You know, you know what? It is, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[16:18] | It’s really nice having you hanging around the boys again, | 看到你回到我们身边真好 |
[16:22] | even if, uh, it is costing me a fortune in drinks. | 即使让我多掏了好多酒水钱 |
[16:25] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[16:25] | Well, I’m trying to be mindful of my work-life balance. | 我在努力保持工作与生活的平衡 |
[16:29] | Mandy walking away was a real eye-opener. | 曼迪的离开确实令人大开眼界 |
[16:31] | Well, you know, with everything that’s going on with Bravo… | 你知道的 B队正在经历好多事情 |
[16:36] | Kind of itching to get out of here, you know, | 让人恨不得离开这里 |
[16:38] | to get out of Vah Beach. | 离开弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[16:40] | And, uh, well, uh, NASCAR happens to be this weekend | 全国运动汽车竞赛协会这周末正好要来夏洛特市 |
[16:44] | down in Charlotte, and my good buddy Austin Dillon… | 我的好哥们奥斯汀·狄龙… |
[16:47] | – Oh, yes. – Yeah, he invited me down to come see him, and… | -是吗 -他邀请我过去看他 |
[16:50] | and I thought maybe, you know, well, I don’t know, | 我想也许 你懂的 |
[16:53] | you might want to join me. | 你也许乐意和我一起去 |
[16:56] | That’s-that’s a terrible idea, isn’t it? | 这是个馊主意 对吧 |
[16:59] | Yes, it is. Yeah, I knew it. I knew it. | 是个馊主意 我就知道 |
[17:00] | ‘Cause once you go down that road, we’re gonna get… | 因为你一旦沿着这条路走下去 我们… |
[17:02] | We’d be right in that red asphalt. | 我们就会走进红色沥青 |
[17:05] | Look, I don’t know. I mean, what, | 我不知道 我是说 |
[17:06] | we got two friends hanging out. | 我们两个好朋友出去玩 |
[17:08] | – Two friends. – What’s the big deal? | -两个朋友 -有什么大不了的 |
[17:13] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了 |
[17:18] | So, Jameelah’s got every free minute planned out for me. | 贾米拉把每一分钟空闲时间都给我安排好了 |
[17:21] | – Totally, right? – All of it. – All of it. | -所有吗 -全部 -全部 |
[17:22] | – Yes! – OCD’d up, right? | -没错 -就像强迫症 是吧 |
[17:24] | All of it. | 完完全全 |
[17:25] | Starts this weekend at, uh, Water Adventure. | 这个周末先去水上冒险乐园 |
[17:28] | Water Adventure. | 水上冒险乐园 |
[17:30] | Don’t forget to bring the towels. | 别忘了带条毛巾 |
[17:32] | At least she’s not off to stay with her boyfriend. That’s… | 至少她没去跟和男朋友在一起 |
[17:36] | I take it Emma hasn’t told this guy | 我猜是因为艾玛还没告诉这家伙 |
[17:37] | what her dad does for a living yet? | 她爸爸是做什么工作的 |
[17:38] | I really don’t think | 我真不觉得 |
[17:39] | “Chief Ops” title is gonna scare the pants off him. | 行动指挥官的名号会把他裤子吓掉 |
[17:43] | I-I actually think that you want to try | 我其实觉得你们想要 |
[17:44] | and scare the pants back on him. | 吓得他把裤子提好 |
[17:45] | Ah. Bump, bump. There it is. | 对对对 是这样没错 |
[17:48] | There it is. | 没错 |
[17:50] | – Yeah, laugh it up. – I’m sorry, man. I don’t mean to laugh. | -笑吧 笑吧 -抱歉 我不是有意要笑 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. I-I don’t mean to laugh. I don’t mean to laugh. | 抱歉 我不是有意要笑 |
[17:54] | I’m just… I’m proud of you is all. | 我只是 为你骄傲 |
[17:55] | – Proud of me? What? – I’m proud of you. | -为我骄傲 什么 -我为你骄傲 |
[17:56] | For not putting her boyfriend on a ghost plane to Yemen? | 因为我没把她男友装进魔鬼航班送去也门 |
[17:59] | There’s that. No. | 说得没错 不 |
[18:01] | But just, just after seeing you be all in for so long with-with Bravo, | 只是看到你全情投入B队这么久之后 |
[18:04] | it’s just nice seeing you all in on the next phase of your life | 很开心能再看到你投入下一个人生阶段 |
[18:07] | with Natalie and the kids. | 和娜塔丽还有孩子们在一起 |
[18:09] | Kids are always gonna be in my life, Ray. | 孩子们会一直是我生活的重心 雷 |
[18:11] | The other thing… | 另一个重心… |
[18:12] | – Jason Hayes! – There he is. | -杰森·海斯 -你来了 |
[18:14] | Look at that. Hey, let’s get some shots going, boys. | 看看吧 我们来喝两杯 |
[18:18] | I can’t be getting zapped with you tonight there, Sonny boy. | 我今晚可不会被你灌晕了 桑尼小子 |
[18:21] | Come on. What are you talking about? | 拜托 你说什么呢 |
[18:22] | – Really? – Yeah, sorry. | -真的吗 -真的 抱歉 |
[18:24] | Fine, man. Fine. Well, it’s just good to, uh… | 好吧 太好了 |
[18:26] | have the real Bravo 1 here. | 有真的B1在这 |
[18:28] | Maybe, uh, you could give us some wisdom | 或许 你可以分享一下你的智慧 |
[18:31] | and-and help us out a little bit. | 然后帮帮我们 |
[18:34] | Ah, man, I can’t stay long. | 兄弟 我不能待太久 |
[18:34] | I got to get back, take care of Cerberus. | 我还要回去 回去照顾地狱犬了 |
[18:36] | Come on, man. You can’t make bailing on Bravo a habit, bro. | 拜托 你不能把不管B队当成习惯 兄弟 |
[18:41] | Actually, I… | 其实 我 |
[18:43] | It’s past my curfew. | 我已经过了宵禁了 |
[18:46] | – I’ll see you boys tomorrow, all right? – All right, brother. | -我们明天见 行吧 -行吧 兄弟 |
[18:49] | You know, it just breaks my heart | 克莱每次关键时刻就撤 |
[18:51] | that Clay’s gone Elvis on us. | 真的很伤我心 |
[18:54] | You know, Lindell was, uh, pretty hard on him. | 你知道吗 林戴尔 对他挺严的 |
[18:56] | Oh, come on. You can’t blame the CO for his selfishness. | 行了吧 你不能怪指挥官自私一点 |
[19:00] | Go easy on Spenser, all right? | 对斯宾塞好一点 行吗 |
[19:01] | But he put himself over the team. | 但是他把自己放在团队前面 |
[19:03] | Now Bravo’s paying for it. | 现在B队在付出代价 |
[19:07] | Clay didn’t write the letter. | 那封信不是克莱写的 |
[19:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[19:09] | What he did was reckless. | 他的行为很鲁莽 |
[19:11] | All right? It was risky. | 是吧 有风险 |
[19:14] | Damn near the most selfless thing I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最无私的事情 |
[19:17] | You wrote the letter? | 是你写的信 |
[19:20] | Look, truth comes out, | 听着 真相如果出来了 |
[19:21] | Clay and Ray are both off Bravo, so this stays here. | 克莱和雷都会被开除B队 所以这事不能传出去 |
[19:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[19:25] | I spoke with Lindell, | 我跟林戴尔说了 |
[19:27] | assured him Bravo will pull it together | 向他保证B队会重振雄风 |
[19:29] | now that Prime Time is back. | 因为黄金时间归队了 |
[19:31] | Now hold on. You ain’t put it all on me? | 等一下 你们不会要全靠我吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, I will, ’cause Lindell agreed. | 那肯定啊 因为林戴尔也同意了 |
[19:35] | We’re running the training op again tomorrow. | 我们明天再做一次训练行动 |
[19:38] | Well played, Thirty. Amen. | 干得漂亮 三十 阿门 |
[19:39] | Why don’t you keep that winning streak going | 要不你继续保持连胜 |
[19:41] | and buy us all a round of shots? | 给我们所有人买一轮酒 |
[19:46] | Bravo’s got a lot riding on tomorrow. | B队明天生死攸关 |
[19:48] | – Need to be primed. – Yep. | -需要最好的状态 -没错 |
[19:50] | Well, looks like you’re gonna have time | 看起来你有时间 |
[19:52] | to go walk Cerberus after all. | 去遛地狱犬了 |
[19:53] | I think I’ll just finish my drink first.You know, | 我还是先把我的酒喝完 知道吗 |
[19:56] | it’s not like I have to wake up tomorrow | 我又不需要明天早上起来 |
[19:58] | and be primed like you guys. | 像你们一样要最好的状态 |
[20:00] | Prime Time. | 黄金时间 |
[20:02] | – Later, brother – All right, brother | -先走了 兄弟 -好的 兄弟 |
[20:04] | Enjoy the perks of retirement, Hayes. | 好好享受退休的乐趣 海斯 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:26] | We turn it around today, boys. | 我们今天要扳回一城 小伙子们 |
[20:27] | Yeah, if you can stop confusing your ass from your elbow. | 没错 前提你别再犯糊涂了 |
[20:29] | Hey, when Thirty says go right, we go right, okay? | 听着 三十说什么 我们就做什么 |
[20:35] | Look, fellas, | 伙计们 |
[20:36] | as much as we don’t like it, | 虽然我们都不想接受 |
[20:37] | Jason is not walking through that door to lead us to victory. | 杰森不会从那扇门走进来带我们取得胜利 |
[20:39] | But if we all stay in our three-foot worlds, | 但是如果我们都专注于当下 |
[20:41] | trust our man to our left and right… | 相信在我们左右的兄弟 |
[20:45] | Bravo will take its place back atop the food chain. | B队会重新回到食物链顶端的 |
[20:47] | I promise you that. | 我向你们保证 |
[20:49] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:51] | Come on. | 加油吧 |
[20:52] | Warrant Officer Perry? | 佩里准尉 |
[20:53] | – Yeah. – Your presence is requested. | -在这 -有事情需要你出面 |
[20:57] | What for? | 什么事 |
[20:58] | You’ll find out. | 去了就知道了 |
[21:00] | Training’s been scrubbed ’till tomorrow, gents. | 训练被改为明天了 先生们 |
[21:07] | Bravo’s shot at redemption will have to wait. | B队的背水一战要等一下了 |
[21:09] | I’m certain they’ll turn things around, sir. | 我相信他们肯定会扭转局面的 长官 |
[21:11] | Well, perhaps. Just be sure Bravo’s troubles | 或许吧 你只要保证B队的麻烦 |
[21:13] | won’t impact you, Ensign Davis. | 不会影响到你 戴维斯少尉 |
[21:15] | How’s that, sir? | 什么意思 长官 |
[21:16] | Your stellar work hasn’t gone unnoticed. You’re being promoted. | 你出色的工作我们都看到了 你升职了 |
[21:20] | You’re an exemplary officer, | 你是一个模范军官 |
[21:21] | the type of leader the Navy needs more of, and while… | 海军就需要你这种领袖 或许 |
[21:24] | Bravo might be stuck in reverse, | B队正在走回头路 |
[21:25] | your star is on the rise at the Command. | 司令部有你发挥的空间 |
[21:27] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[21:28] | Why did Bravo’s mission get scrubbed? | 为什么B队的任务被取消了 |
[21:30] | There’s a situation with Warrant Officer Perry. | 佩里准尉那边出现了点状况 |
[21:32] | Situation? What do you mean? What happened? | 状况 你什么意思 发生了什么 |
[21:34] | That’s not of concern to you, Master Chief. | 这跟你没有关系 总士官长 |
[21:36] | It’s my concern. He’s my teammate. | 跟我有关系 他是我的队友 |
[21:39] | Former teammate. | 前队友 |
[21:42] | Have you solved Echo’s air asset issue? | 你解决E队的空中支援问题了吗 |
[21:44] | – I wanted an answer today. – Not yet, sir. | -我今天就要得到答复 -还没 长官 |
[21:46] | Then I suggest you train your scope on your job | 我建议你把你的注意力放在你的工作上 |
[21:48] | instead of Warrant Officer Perry. | 而不是放在佩里准尉上 |
[22:00] | Warrant Officer Perry, this is Agent Olivia Green. | 佩里准尉 这位是奥利维亚·格林特工 |
[22:09] | CIA is requesting support from Special Activities | 中情局在这次任务中请求 |
[22:12] | on this assignment. | 特别行动支持 |
[22:14] | First assignment as warrant. | 升为准尉后的第一项任务 |
[22:16] | You guys don’t waste time, do you? | 你们这些人分秒必争 是不是 |
[22:18] | Over the last six months, Tunisia’s endured | 在过去的六个月内 安萨尔·阿尔马萨尔对突尼斯 |
[22:20] | a series of terrorist attacks by Ansar Al-Masar. | 发动了一系列的恐怖袭击 |
[22:23] | The scale and frequency of the violence is on the rise, | 暴行的规模和频率正在不断加剧 |
[22:25] | threatening to destabilize one of our key allies in the region. | 威胁要破坏我们在该地区的主要盟友之一的稳定 |
[22:28] | You and Agent Green will head to Tunis, | 你和特工格林会前往突尼斯收集情报 |
[22:31] | collect intel, smooth over any diplomatic issues | 同时解决任何外交问题 |
[22:34] | and build a target package. | 以及建立目标档案 |
[22:36] | Bravo will join you to prosecute the mission | B队会与你一起执行任务 |
[22:38] | – if they’re cleared hot. – And if they’re not? | -如果他们获得了批准 -如果他们没有呢 |
[22:40] | As a warrant officer, you are aware | 作为准尉 你是否清楚你以后 |
[22:42] | you’re no longer in a monogamous relationship with Bravo? | 不再与B队存在合作关系了 |
[22:45] | Roger that, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[22:47] | How long till we roll up our sleeves? | 我们还有多久才能撸起袖子干活 |
[22:48] | Wheels up tomorrow morning. | 明天早上出发 |
[22:52] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[22:54] | I only got home yesterday– I wasn’t planning to blow out so quick. | 我昨天才到家 我没想到这么早出发 |
[22:59] | Sorry the war on terror isn’t working around your schedule. | 对不起 反恐战争没有按着你的时间表来 |
[23:02] | I’ll find another OIC if needed. | 如果需要的话我可以找另一个负责人 |
[23:04] | That won’t be necessary, ma’am. | 没必要 长官 |
[23:06] | Read me in. | 跟我说一下情况 |
[23:12] | Hey there, little buddy. | 你好 小兄弟 |
[23:15] | Shouldn’t you be out leading Bravo to glory? | 你不是应该在外面带领B队取得荣耀吗 |
[23:17] | Ah, yep, but the plug just got pulled. | 是的 但训练被叫停了 |
[23:19] | Ray is needed elsewhere. | 别的地方需要雷 |
[23:23] | don’t worry, I just heard it had to do with S.A. | 别担心 我只是听说他有特别行动 |
[23:26] | It’s got nothing to do with Marsden. | 跟马斯登大使没有关系 |
[23:29] | Why would it? | 为什么会有关系 |
[23:30] | You know, I… I really can’t figure | 你懂的 我真的不知道 |
[23:32] | you jumping on that grenade for Ray, if it was the… | 你为雷背黑锅 是不是 |
[23:35] | dumbest thing you ever did or whether it was the noblest. | 你做过最蠢的事 还是说最高尚的 |
[23:40] | It was the best way to keep us all with Bravo. | 这是让我们都留在B队最好的办法 |
[23:42] | Yeah, suppose that’s true, but… | 我想你是对的 但 |
[23:44] | you ain’t on Bravo anymore. | 你已经不在B队了 |
[23:46] | So don’t you think it’s time you, uh, | 所以你不觉得是时候 |
[23:48] | mend the fence with Lindell? | 修补一下你跟林德尔之间的关系吗 |
[23:51] | He doesn’t want to hear from me. | 他不想听我说话 |
[23:52] | No, look, man, I’m sure he’s got a… a red ass. | 不 他确实现在很生气 |
[23:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[23:56] | But they’re sending out Ray, and Bravo is un-operational. | 但他们要把雷派走 B队无法执行行动 |
[24:01] | Clay, the team needs you, okay? | 克莱 这个团队需要你 |
[24:03] | Jason’s pulled himself out of the game. | 杰森退出了 |
[24:05] | Ray has got all these new responsibilities. | 雷现在有着各种新的职责 |
[24:07] | We just need your help to turn this Bravo ship around | 我们需要你的帮助 在B队这艘船沉没前 |
[24:12] | before we all sink. | 扭转局势 |
[24:15] | Help us, Obi-Blonde Kenobi. | 救救我们 金发美人 |
[24:18] | You’re our only hope. | 你是我们唯一的希望 |
[24:22] | Now, listen, I just don’t think you should be goofing off, | 我只是在说 我觉得你不该偷懒 |
[24:24] | is all I’m saying, all right? | 明白吗 |
[24:26] | You got to learn your lines for your play. | 你要背熟那个表演的台词 |
[24:28] | Isn’t that right? Who wants a chicken strip? | 不是吗 谁想吃鸡肉条 |
[24:30] | All right, good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[24:31] | If you’re not all in, you’re all out. | 如果不全身心投入 你就会出局 |
[24:33] | Clara says, like, 20 words. | 克拉拉只有两三句话 |
[24:35] | You got to be off book by Monday. | 你周一就要脱稿了 |
[24:37] | That’s what the professor said, right? | 教授是这么说的 不是吗 |
[24:38] | You were so much less annoying | 现在的你比以前烦人多了 |
[24:40] | when you knew nothing about my life. | 以前对我生活一无所知的你 |
[24:42] | Speaking of the show, | 说起那个表演 |
[24:44] | since it’s a modern adaptation, | 既然是基于现代改编的 |
[24:46] | could you mail me the beautiful camel hair coat you got Mom? | 你能给我寄来你给妈妈的那件骆驼毛大衣吗 |
[24:49] | It’s perfect. | 它很完美 |
[24:56] | The camel hair coat. Right. | 骆驼毛大衣 好吧 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I think it’s in storage. | 我觉得它应该在储物间里 |
[25:02] | No worries. I can make do without. | 别担心 不寄也行 |
[25:05] | So, how’s work? | 工作怎么样了 |
[25:07] | You liking the ops chief job? | 你喜欢做行动指挥官吗 |
[25:09] | You know, I just… I got to serve out my enlistment somehow, | 我必须得以某种方式完成我的服役期 |
[25:11] | so… it works, I guess. | 所以还凑合吧 我觉得 |
[25:15] | I am proud of you for the way you’re handling everything. | 我对你处理这些事的方式感到骄傲 |
[25:17] | Well, don’t be too proud, all right? | 别太骄傲 好吧 |
[25:19] | ‘Cause Uncle Ray tapped Brad’s phone. | 因为雷叔叔窃听了布莱德的电话 |
[25:21] | I know where you are at all times. | 我随时都知道你在哪里 |
[25:22] | I mean, it’s nice seeing you put your own happiness first | 我是说 很高兴看见你把自己的幸福 |
[25:25] | after all you’ve sacrificed for Bravo. | 置于B队前面 毕竟你为此付出了很多 |
[25:27] | Natalie’s a big part of that happiness, isn’t she? | 娜塔莉也能给你带来幸福 不是吗 |
[25:30] | I suppose. All right, why am I feeling | 我想 好吧 我怎么感觉 |
[25:32] | that this is some kind of a trap? | 你在给我挖坑 |
[25:34] | You know her term at DEVGRU is up at the end of next month. | 下个月底她在海豹六队的学期就要结束了 |
[25:36] | And there it is. | 果不其然 |
[25:39] | So, what’s your plan? | 所以 你是怎么计划的 |
[25:41] | Plan? I don’t have a plan. I was just, you know, | 计划 我没有计划 我只是 你知道的 |
[25:43] | taking it day to day, see how it unfolds. | 日复一日 顺其自然 |
[25:45] | But she might move back to San Diego soon. | 但她可能很快就会回圣地亚哥了 |
[25:48] | You can’t afford to take things one day at a time. | 你不可能在一天内处理好这么多事 |
[25:50] | Natalie’s amazing, and you deserve to have someone | 娜塔莉很棒 经历这么多以后 |
[25:53] | in your life like that after everything. | 你值得拥有这样的人陪伴 |
[25:55] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[25:58] | If you’re not all in, you’re all out. | 如果不全身心投入 你就会出局 |
[26:01] | If you’re really committed to your future, | 如果你真的在乎你的未来 |
[26:03] | why are you holding back with Natalie? | 面对娜塔莉你为什么选择退缩 |
[26:07] | I have to go. | 我要先挂了 |
[26:08] | Talk to Natalie, Dad. I love you. | 和娜塔莉聊聊吧 爸爸 我爱你 |
[26:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[26:15] | Two months of desk duty hardly amounts to time served. | 两个月的文书工作算是很短的服役时间了 |
[26:18] | The State Department wanted your head on a platter | 在马斯登那出闹剧之后 |
[26:20] | after that Marsden stunt. | 国务院恨不得让你掉脑袋 |
[26:22] | But I appreciate you not giving it to them. | 但我很感激你没那么做 |
[26:24] | My time away from Bravo has given me a new perspective. | 离开B队的这段时间 我有了一个新的视角 |
[26:26] | I know that I failed my team, and… | 我知道 我让B队 还有 |
[26:29] | the Command and you. | 指挥部和你失望了 |
[26:31] | In all that failing, you still feel | 犯了那么多错 你觉得 |
[26:32] | you’ve earned your place back on Bravo? | 你在B队还有位子吗 |
[26:34] | Team’s in disarray. | B队现在一团糟 |
[26:37] | I can help turn things around, sir. | 我能扭转局面 长官 |
[26:39] | Well, that’s pretty arrogant. | 你真是太自大了 |
[26:40] | But your ability as an operator has never been in question, | 但我从没有质疑过你作为一名作战人员的能力 |
[26:43] | which is why I stuck my neck out for you for STA-21. | 所以我才不顾一切让你参加军官项目 |
[26:47] | Sir, I’ll prove you were right to believe in me. | 长官 我会证明你信任我是正确的 |
[26:52] | You know, Bravo just said goodbye to one cowboy, | 你知道 B队刚告别了一个牛仔 |
[26:55] | and the last thing they need is another boat-rocker. | 现在他们最不需要的就是又来个捣乱的 |
[26:59] | So you will operate again one day, Spenser, | 你会再次成为一名作战员的 斯宾塞 |
[27:02] | but it won’t be with Bravo Team. | 但不是在B队了 |
[27:10] | Well, here I am running out again. | 我又要出发了 |
[27:13] | Well, we knew changes would come with your new job. | 早就习惯你的新工作会带来变化 |
[27:17] | Good thing the Perry family bends, we don’t break. | 幸好佩里一家抗压能力强 |
[27:20] | I took this job to help the family– | 我做这份工作是为了这个家 |
[27:22] | now I barely feel like I’m part of it. | 现在我都感觉不到我是其中一员了 |
[27:24] | Can’t help but wonder if going warrant was the right choice. | 不知是否去做准尉才是正确的选择 |
[27:28] | Been in this long enough to know | 经历了那么多应该知道 |
[27:30] | there aren’t any right decisions for military families, | 对军人家庭 没什么正确的选择 |
[27:32] | just hard ones. | 都很难 |
[27:34] | I know, babe, but… | 我知道 宝贝 但 |
[27:37] | Bravo needs me now, too, and I’m not there for them, either. | B队现在需要我 我又不在他们身边 |
[27:39] | It’s just… it’s just adding up. | 只是心情复杂 |
[27:41] | Want me to wake up the kids so you can kiss them goodbye? | 要我把孩子们叫醒 然后跟他们吻别吗 |
[27:46] | No. | 算了 |
[27:47] | They were so upset when I told them I was leaving, | 当我告诉他们我要离开时 他们很难过 |
[27:50] | I’m not sure I can handle another round of tears. | 我不确定我能再看着他们在我面前流泪 |
[27:53] | I’ll kiss them when I get back. | 等我回来再亲吻他们 |
[28:00] | Remember, we’re in this together. | 请记住 我们会一起面对 |
[28:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[28:06] | How was your drive? | 开车还顺利吗 |
[28:07] | Ah, hit some traffic coming out of Baltimore, | 出巴尔的摩有点堵 |
[28:09] | but, uh, not too bad. | 但不算太糟 |
[28:10] | It’s very cool of you to take her that coat for her show. | 你带那件大衣去看她的表演真是太酷了 |
[28:13] | That’s just trying to be supportive. | 只是想表示支持 |
[28:15] | Plus, I got a chance to size up Brad. | 而且我有机会审视下布莱德 |
[28:17] | My dad never would have | 我在她那么大的时候 |
[28:18] | let me stay with a boy at her age. | 我爸绝不会让我和男孩呆一块 |
[28:20] | Thanks for reminding me. | 多谢提醒 |
[28:21] | It shows that you trust her. | 这说明你相信她 |
[28:23] | It’s a good thing. It’s nice to see your relationship evolving. | 这是好事 很高兴看见你们的关系变好了 |
[28:30] | Sorry I missed dinner. | 很抱歉我没去晚餐 |
[28:32] | I actually got a lot done. | 我其实完成了很多工作 |
[28:33] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[28:34] | The final report. First draft. | 最终报告 初稿 |
[28:37] | An entire year’s worth of data. | 一整年的数据 |
[28:39] | Can’t believe my time’s almost up here. | 不敢相信我在这的时间快结束了 |
[28:44] | Do you want to get lunch later? | 一会一起吃午饭吗 |
[28:51] | I should keep my head down. | 我应该加把劲工作 |
[28:53] | Report deadline’s rapidly approaching. | 报告的截止日期快到了 |
[28:56] | All right. All in all the time. I like it. | 好吧 永远全心投入 我喜欢 |
[29:03] | Shouldn’t you be getting ready for the training op? | 你难道不是该去准备训练任务吗 |
[29:06] | I was kind of hoping that we’d be getting ready together. | 我倒希望我们能一起准备 |
[29:09] | What’s the word, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[29:12] | I’m not rolling with you today. | 我今天不和你混了 |
[29:15] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[29:16] | Lindell give you any idea how long it’s gonna be | 林戴尔有说过 |
[29:18] | ’till the shackles come off? | 你还多久的刑期吗 |
[29:20] | Don’t you go shy on me, Clay. | 别欲言又止的 克莱 |
[29:22] | What’s the word? | 怎么了 |
[29:24] | So how long you over there for? | 你要去多久 |
[29:27] | Could be weeks. | 可能要几周 |
[29:28] | Man, I got whiplash from being jerked around so much. | 我现在被各种折磨 |
[29:32] | Tell you what. I’d be happy to trade this chaos for the, uh, | 跟你说吧 我真想甩了这烂摊子 |
[29:35] | routine and stability of your life right now. | 像你现在这样安安稳稳的 |
[29:37] | Yeah, well, I don’t really feel like I’m on stable ground. | 我其实也没觉得多安稳 |
[29:41] | Come on now, brother. | 得了 兄弟 |
[29:42] | Path you’re on has got a lot of light to it. | 你现在的前景一片光明 |
[29:43] | Thought you said you were pushing on. | 你不是说过在向前推进吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我… |
[29:46] | You know, when I stood down, Bravo was in a good place. | 我走的时候 B队的情况很好 |
[29:50] | Now, everything that’s going on, | 而现在情况一团糟 |
[29:51] | I feel responsible for this whole mess. | 让我觉得自己应该对此负责 |
[29:53] | Two days ago, you told me it wasn’t on you | 两天前 你还和我说带领B队重回正轨 |
[29:55] | to get Bravo back on track. | 不是你的责任了 |
[29:59] | You held up Bravo all those years. | 这些年是你一直撑着B队 |
[30:02] | It’s about damn time we tried standing on our own. | 是时候让B队自力更生了 |
[30:05] | Be good for you to stand on your own, too. | 你也应该自立门户了 |
[30:09] | What the hell you got to say for yourself, Ray? | 你准备怎么为自己辩解 雷 |
[30:11] | What? Whoa, whoa. What’s your problem? | 你怎么了 |
[30:12] | Lindell has permanently pulled Clay from Bravo | 林戴尔把克莱从B队撤出来了 |
[30:14] | because of what he did. | 就他干的好事 |
[30:15] | Well, you’re off Br… You’re off Bravo? | 你离开B队了吗 |
[30:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry it’s gone down this way. I… Well… | 事已至此 我很抱歉 |
[30:22] | My choice, my consequences. I’ll handle it. | 我自己的选择和后果 我会承受 |
[30:25] | You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray, | 雷 你就是个道貌岸然 |
[30:27] | you are one selfish son of a bitch. | 内心自私的混蛋 |
[30:30] | Come on, man. Hey, this isn’t on, Ray, man. | 别这样 这不怪雷 |
[30:33] | This is my decision. Now I got to own it. | 这是我的决定 我会承担后果的 |
[30:35] | This sucks, but you got to adapt and overcome. | 这糟透了 但你必须调整克服 |
[30:37] | He shivved one of our brothers, | 他背地里对兄弟捅刀子 |
[30:39] | and all you can say, all you can say, Jace, | 而老杰你就只会说 |
[30:41] | is “adapt and overcome”? | “自己调整克服” |
[30:42] | I would give anything to fix this, Sonny, I would. | 只要能弥补 我做什么都愿意 桑尼 |
[30:45] | -Yeah. -I would, man. | -对 – 我会的 |
[30:48] | But you know, the team would be a lot better off | 但是你知道 |
[30:50] | if instead of you pinning your hopes | 如果你真正参与改善B队的问题 |
[30:51] | on everyone else to fix Bravo, | 而不是指着其他人来解决B队的问题的话 |
[30:52] | you actually be part of the solution for a change. | B队会比现在情况好得多 |
[30:55] | Yeah, you managed to nuke Bravo with one foot | 是啊 你为了当准尉 |
[30:57] | out the door to make warrant. | 让B队元气大伤 |
[30:58] | Imagine the damage that you could have inflicted | 你要是有胆量带一支自己的队伍 |
[31:01] | if you had the brass to run your own team! | 还指不定造成多大损失呢 |
[31:11] | – I got a flight to catch. – Yeah, you do. | -我还要赶飞机 -赶紧滚吧 |
[31:15] | Clay, I’m sorry. | 克莱 对不起 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry, man. I’m sor… I’m sorry. | 真的对不起 兄弟 |
[31:19] | -I’m sorry. -Get your head on straight. | – 对不起 – 你冷静点 |
[31:22] | -You got to perform for the team. -Stop. Sto… I-I don’t need | -你要顾全大局管好自己 -别说了 我不需要 |
[31:25] | to be lectured on what the team needs from a guy… | 一个抛弃我们的人 |
[31:30] | from a guy that quit on us. | 来教导我 |
[31:34] | Yeah, that’s what you did, Jason. | 说的就是你 杰森 |
[31:48] | Havoc, this is Bravo 1. I pass Lansford. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过兰斯福德阶段 |
[31:53] | -Good copy, 1. -How they doing? | – B1收到 – 他们怎么样 |
[31:56] | Right on schedule. | 准时到达 |
[32:00] | Come on, boys. | 加油 兄弟们 |
[32:03] | You got this. | 你们能行 |
[32:34] | Set. | 就绪 |
[32:35] | And three, two, one– | 三 二 一 |
[32:38] | Freeze! Safe and let them hang. | 停 停止行动 |
[32:41] | Secure that firing device, Trent. | 收好点火装置 特伦特 |
[32:42] | What the hell’s going on, sir? | 怎么回事 长官 |
[32:43] | I have accountability. MSD is set. | 我有职责在身 点火装置已就绪 |
[32:45] | That breach is totally safe. | 破门绝对安全 |
[32:47] | This is a training evolution. | 这只是演习 |
[32:53] | We have live rounds on target. | 但对目标用的却是实弹 |
[32:55] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[32:56] | Sonny, what the hell, man? | 搞什么啊 桑尼 |
[32:58] | That’s it for the day. Grab your gear. You’re done. | 今天到此为止 收拾好装备 撤吧 |
[33:19] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[33:22] | Shouldn’t you be coordinating Echo’s air assets? | 你应该在协调E队的空中支援 |
[33:25] | Sir, I’m here about Bravo. | 长官 我是为B队而来 |
[33:26] | I’m more concerned about my teams out in the field than the ones | 比起那些总掉链子的家伙 |
[33:29] | who can’t stop peeing down their own leg. | 我更担心在出外勤的队员们 |
[33:31] | The quickest way to combat readiness | 最快让B队进入战备状态的方法 |
[33:32] | for Bravo Team is to get Spenser back on the team. | 就是让斯宾塞归队 |
[33:35] | Spenser made his own bed. | 斯宾塞是自作自受 |
[33:37] | So, what, Bravo’s now collateral damage? | 那难道B队是附带损害吗 |
[33:40] | Echo needed an air asset solve yesterday, | E队昨天就需要空中支援的解决方案 |
[33:42] | yet you’re more concerned with Bravo’s training troubles. | 而你更担心B队的训练问题 |
[33:44] | My job is to support all the assault teams at the Command. | 我的工作就是支援所有的突击队 |
[33:48] | I know how to make Bravo right again. | 我知道如何让B队回归正轨 |
[33:52] | Yeah, of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[33:54] | Nobody knows Bravo like you do. | 没人比你更了解B队 |
[33:57] | But your expertise in Bravo? | 但你是B队的专家吗 |
[34:00] | That stopped mattering the moment you stepped down, | 这些在你下台后都不重要了 |
[34:02] | but you haven’t accepted that. | 但你还不接受这一点 |
[34:04] | And you’re hurting yourself by not embracing your future. | 不向前看 只会伤害你自己 |
[34:06] | You’re hurting Bravo | 不让B队前进 |
[34:07] | by not allowing them to move on, either. | 你也在伤害B队 |
[34:09] | Their battle is no longer yours to fight, yet here you are. | 他们的战斗不归你管 而你还是不放手 |
[34:12] | You’re leading the charge. | 你在带头冲锋 |
[34:14] | And look, I know it’s not easy | 我知道从战场到司令部 |
[34:16] | to go from the sandbox to the head shed, | 这个转变很困难 |
[34:17] | but right now, you are stuck in no-man’s-land, | 但现在你困在了无人区 |
[34:19] | and you’re of no use to anyone. Not yourself. Not Bravo. | 无论对你自己 还是B队都没有用 |
[34:22] | Certainly not me. | 对我更是没用 |
[34:24] | So you flip that switch, Master Chief, | 所以你最好调整一下心态 总士官长 |
[34:25] | or I will do it for you. | 不然我亲自出马 |
[34:28] | – We clear? – Crystal clear, sir. | -明白了吗 -非常明白 长官 |
[34:31] | I’m not allowed to help Bravo in the ops center. | 我不能在行动中心帮助B队 |
[34:36] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:38] | DEA will give you the air assets you need for Echo. | 缉毒局将给你为E队准备的空中支援 |
[34:41] | It’s unconventional, | 非正规渠道 |
[34:42] | but they helped me out when I was in a jam. | 但他们帮我走出了困境 |
[34:52] | You’re well aware, Ambassador, | 大使 你很清楚 |
[34:53] | of the damage Ansar Al-Masar has done here. | 安萨阿尔马萨造成的危害 |
[34:56] | Seven attacks targeting Westerners in the past six months. | 六个月发动了七次对西方的进攻 |
[34:58] | Each attack more brazen than the previous. | 每次进攻都变本加厉 |
[35:00] | And effective. Confidence in the government is wavering. | 更有效率 政府的信心正在动摇 |
[35:03] | Well, we’ll balance those scales | 我们能让权益平衡 |
[35:05] | – if we’re allowed to hunt down the perpetrators. – Perhaps. | -如果我们能追捕犯罪者的话 -也许 |
[35:07] | But American soldiers shooting up the country | 但是美国士兵向国民射击 |
[35:09] | poses a whole different set of problems for the Tunisians. | 为突尼斯人产生了一系列新的问题 |
[35:11] | Well, we’re sailors, ma’am, | 我们是水手 女士 |
[35:15] | and nobody will know we’re here. | 没有人知道我们来过这里 |
[35:25] | Cerberus! | 地狱犬 |
[35:30] | Be kidding me. | 逗我呢 |
[35:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[35:48] | You know, you’re not bred for this life. | 你的生活本不该如此 |
[35:51] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:58] | All this time, I’ve been blaming Thirty, | 一直以来我都怪三十 |
[36:01] | and here I am, the one costing Bravo. | 而现在是我害了B队 |
[36:03] | Yeah, but you’re gonna turn things around. | 但你也会调整好的 |
[36:07] | I’m not too sure, with the… the tailspin we’re in, | 在这种恶劣的局势下 我不确定 |
[36:09] | we’re gonna be able to pull out of this. | 我们能否扭转局势 |
[36:12] | Just make sure you don’t get any of this Bravo stank on you, okay? | 不要让B队的烂摊子影响你就行了 |
[36:16] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[36:18] | I’m getting promoted. | 我要升职了 |
[36:21] | I mean, I know… It feels a little weird, | 我知道 大家都在挣扎 |
[36:22] | you know, with everybody struggling. | 而我却升职 感觉有点奇怪 |
[36:25] | Well, that’s great. I mean, I mean, | 那很棒 我是说 我是说 |
[36:26] | that-that-that is truly the best news I’ve heard | 这是自从抓到了小阿尔哈萨德以来 |
[36:30] | since we called jackpot on Al-Hazred Jr. | 我听到的最棒的消息了 |
[36:33] | It’s not a big deal. | 这也不是什么大事 |
[36:34] | No, what do you mean? Of course it’s a big deal. | 不不 这可是个大喜讯 |
[36:37] | You know, a year ago, you were questioning everything. | 一年前你还质疑一切 |
[36:39] | And now it seems like you might be the only one | 现在看来你可能是唯一一个 |
[36:41] | that’s got any type of answer around here. | 在这有所收获的人 |
[36:45] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:51] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[36:54] | due to Bravo’s current state, | 由于B队目前的情况 |
[36:57] | Thirty wants us to stick around this weekend… | 三十让我们这周末哪儿也不去 |
[37:00] | and do some extra training. | 做一些额外的训练 |
[37:02] | So, the-the getaway to Charlotte’s off. | 所以去夏洛蒂的计划告吹了 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:07] | You know, it’s probably for the best | 这样也许最好 |
[37:09] | given my promotion. | 我得到了升职的机会 |
[37:11] | Higher profile means more eyes. | 更高的级别会被跟多人盯着 |
[37:15] | It’s always something with us, huh? | 我们之间一直有事情出现 |
[37:18] | Can’t quite get the stars to align, can we? | 我们总有没有那个缘份 |
[37:23] | I think about it. | 我一直在想 |
[37:25] | You know, what we gave up. | 就是 我们放弃了什么 |
[37:27] | It’s hard not to when it’s staring at you in the face. | 当事情摆在你面前的时候很难不去想 |
[37:31] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[37:32] | Why don’t I, uh, get another round and… | 我们再喝一轮 |
[37:35] | you and I drown our sorrows together. | 我们俩一起借酒消愁 |
[37:42] | I got work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[37:45] | And I should probably be buying my own drinks from now on. | 从现在起我也该自己付酒钱了 |
[37:58] | You two getting friendly again? | 你们俩又好了吗 |
[38:01] | No. No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[38:03] | No. No, no. | 没 没 没 |
[38:05] | Reunions are-are definitely not in the cards this week, Mr. Spenser. | 这周是绝对不会复合了 斯宾塞先生 |
[38:10] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[38:15] | Still hasn’t sunk in that I’m off Bravo. | 还是想不通我离开B队这事 |
[38:18] | Not how I saw it playing out. | 没想到是这结果 |
[38:20] | I guess that makes Lindell our Yoko Ono. | 所以说林戴尔是我们队的小野洋子 |
[38:26] | You know, even though we’re not teammates, | 即便我们不再是队友 |
[38:29] | we’re still brothers. | 我们也还是兄弟 |
[38:30] | – Your words. – Oh, boy, please don’t remind me of that. | -你的话 -行了兄弟 别再提了 |
[38:33] | Ray’s still both. | 雷是队友也是兄弟 |
[38:36] | You know, you went at him pretty hard. | 你骂他骂得有点狠了 |
[38:38] | – Jason, too. – Hell yeah, I did. | -对杰森也是 -是 确实是 |
[38:40] | Thanks to them, Bravo as we know it is dead. | 就因为他们 B队玩完了 |
[38:45] | No easy day. | 艰难的一天 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:50] | Unless our knight in shining armor is here to save us. | 除非我们的盔甲骑士是来救我们的 |
[38:58] | Surprised you called. | 没想到你能打给我 |
[39:03] | Looks like your boys need a morale boost. | 看来你的兄弟需要鼓舞一下士气 |
[39:07] | Yeah. Yeah, they do need my help. | 是啊 他们确实需要我的帮助 |
[39:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | There’s, uh, only one way I can give it to ’em. | 只有一种方法能帮到他们 |
[39:16] | By operating again. | 重回战场 |
[39:24] | You know… | 你知道 |
[39:26] | …these past two months, I, uh… | 在过去的这两个月 |
[39:29] | I’ve been really trying just to keep my head down. | 我一直试着低调行事 |
[39:33] | Adjust to my new life. | 适应我的新生活 |
[39:36] | And, uh, every time I think about the future, | 每一次我想到我的将来 |
[39:41] | you know, I think about the unknown. | 我想到的是那些未知数 |
[39:44] | When I think about the past, I… | 当我回想过去 |
[39:47] | I think about Bravo. | 我想到的是B队 |
[39:50] | The team and the job you loved. | 你热爱的队员和工作 |
[39:51] | It’s hard to let go of that. | 是很难放手 |
[39:56] | You know, my first open-water swim at BUD/S | 我在基础水下爆破训练时 |
[40:02] | almost washed me out. | 第一次在开阔水面游泳差点被冲走 |
[40:04] | The current took me, and I, um, I panicked | 我陷入了急流 我慌了 |
[40:08] | and I got disoriented; it was a mess. | 也迷失了方向 简直一团糟 |
[40:11] | The unknown is-is scary, | 未知很可怕 |
[40:14] | but you didn’t give up. | 但你没有放弃 |
[40:15] | Yeah, ’cause I had a swim buddy there | 因为有一个游泳的伙伴在旁边 |
[40:17] | who helped me find my way. | 帮我找到了路 |
[40:20] | The unknown has always been a safe place for me | 对我来说未知一直很安全 |
[40:22] | because I’ve always had my teammates by my side. | 因为我的队友一直在我身边 |
[40:25] | Probably why it’s been so hard for me to… | 可能这就是为什么我离开了B队 |
[40:28] | let go of them since I left Bravo. | 却很难离开他们 |
[40:31] | Bravo hasn’t let go either. | B队也离不开你 |
[40:34] | No, they haven’t. | 是离不开 |
[40:36] | They haven’t let go, but they have to. | 他们还没放手 但必须得放手 |
[40:37] | And so do I. | 我也得放手 |
[40:40] | So I was thinking maybe, uh, | 所以我在想 |
[40:42] | it’d be a lot easier for me to take on the unknown | 如果你留在弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[40:45] | if you stayed here in Virginia Beach. | 我接受未知会更容易一些 |
[40:52] | That’s a big conversation. | 这是个很大的话题 |
[40:55] | I like big conversations. | 我喜欢大点的话题 |
[41:00] | That’s definitely one worth having. | 绝对是值得讨论的一个话题 |
[41:05] | But talking isn’t really what I had in mind for tonight. | 但是我今晚脑子里想的不是聊天 |
[41:12] | Do you want to get out of here? | 你想离开这吗 |
[41:14] | Yeah. Let’s push on, huh? | 我们走 |
[41:40] | You handled the ambassador like an old pro. | 你应对那位大使十分老练啊 |
[41:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:45] | Honestly, I’m a lot more comfortable | 说实话 我觉得枪林弹雨 |
[41:47] | getting shot at than I am playing politics. | 要比玩政治舒服的多 |
[41:51] | Your contact’s late. | 你的线人晚点了 |
[41:54] | Well, you have to learn patience in this job. | 在这项工作中你要学会有耐心 |
[41:56] | Little less point and shoot than you’re used to. | 没有那么多你习以为常的瞄准射击 |
[41:58] | Oh, well, change and operators aren’t always a good mix. | 对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事 |
[42:02] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[42:04] | You should meet my former team leader… | 你应该见一下我前任队长 |