时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You know, behind that pious front of yours, Ray, | 雷 你就是个道貌岸然 |
[00:11] | you are one selfish little… | 自私自利的… |
[00:13] | Change and operators aren’t always a good mix. | 对于作战人员来说 变化不是什么好事 |
[00:17] | – Video just came in. – That’s Perry. | -旁观者视频到了 -那是佩里 |
[00:19] | A SEAL has never been in enemy captivity before. | 以前从未有海豹队员被敌军俘虏 |
[00:22] | I want my team back. | 我要回B队 |
[00:23] | Bravo is not deployable. | B队还不能执行任务 |
[00:24] | They are with me. | 有我在就能了 |
[00:25] | Good to have our QB back. | 四分卫归队的感觉真不错 |
[00:26] | I’m not back, Sonny, I’m just here for Ray. | 我没有归队 桑尼 只是为了雷 |
[00:28] | You’ll be without overwatch or a close QRF. | 既无人为你们守望 也没有快速反应队接应 |
[00:30] | Eh, we’ll take that deal. | 可以 |
[00:31] | They must got something | 这么大的火力 |
[00:32] | really big in there with all this firepower! | 里面肯定有什么重要的东西 |
[00:34] | Or someone! | 或重要的人 |
[00:35] | Not waiting on the cavalry. | 不等部队了 |
[00:36] | We got to see what’s inside. | 我们得进去看看 |
[00:42] | Clear. I got nothing. | 安全 没发现 |
[00:43] | This ain’t the place, boys. | 找错地方了 兄弟们 |
[00:44] | Video file from a phone Bravo pulled. | 从B队拿回的手机里的视频看到 |
[00:46] | The picture on the wall. We were in that room. | 墙上那张图 我们去过那间屋子 |
[00:48] | 20 minutes late. | 晚了二十分钟 |
[00:49] | There was something else on the phone. | 手机里还有其他东西 |
[00:50] | Messages offering Ray up. | 是要把雷交出去的信息 |
[00:52] | I let him slip away. | 是我害他被带走了 |
[01:04] | Sonny, pass me that extra mag, will you? | 桑尼 帮忙把备用弹夹递给我 |
[01:09] | Will you guys knock it off? | 你们别闹了行吗 |
[01:11] | You do you, Thirty. | 你干你的 三十 |
[01:12] | The rest of us are gonna stay ready | 我们剩下的人要时刻准备好 |
[01:14] | for the next time we roll out to get Ray. | 出发执行下次营救雷的行动 |
[01:16] | Four hits since we missed him three days ago. | 从他三天前失联到现在 出击了四次 |
[01:18] | That ain’t enough to keep you primed? | 还不够让你做好准备吗 |
[01:19] | So many dry holes, they got me chafing. | 扑空了太多次 弄得我很焦躁 |
[01:23] | The longer it takes to find him, the worse his chances get. | 找他花的时间越久 他生还几率就越小 |
[01:26] | Whole task force has torn Tunisia apart, so… | 整个行动组把突尼斯翻了底朝天 所以 |
[01:29] | could be he’s been moved out of country. | 他可能被转移出突尼斯了 |
[01:31] | Davis wasn’t sure who Ansar was brokering him to. | 戴维斯不确定安萨尔和谁交易 |
[01:34] | She thought maybe the Al-Khidhir Movement. | 她觉得可能是阿尔卡迪尔运动 |
[01:36] | I just hope it’s not AKM. | 我希望不是阿卡运动 |
[01:38] | Killing Americans is their Red River Showdown. | 杀害美国人是他们的重大活动 |
[01:41] | That video was a negotiation. | 那个视频是在谈判 |
[01:43] | – Doesn’t mean that a deal closed. – All right, look. | -并不说明交易完成 -好了 听着 |
[01:45] | Ray’s trained to do whatever it takes to escape and survive. | 雷受的训练会让他竭尽所能逃走和活下来 |
[01:48] | But if whoever has him has found out he’s U.S. military… | 但不管谁抓了他 只要发现他是美国军人 |
[01:51] | They’d have splashed the execution video all over Jihad tonight. | 肯定今晚就把处决视频传遍圣战组织 |
[01:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[01:55] | Ray’s out there somewhere. He needs us. | 雷还下落不明 他需要我们 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna go find him and bring our brother home. | 我们一定能找到他 把兄弟带回家 |
[02:00] | Alive. | 活着带回来 |
[03:25] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[03:27] | Davis. What are you doing? | 戴维斯 你在干什么 |
[03:28] | Boys are ready for the next target package | 兄弟们准备随时出击下个行动目标 |
[03:30] | – and you’re having a coffee break? – I’m still working on it. | -你却在这喝咖啡 -我在努力中 |
[03:32] | Come on. Still working on it? You’re working on the coffee. | 拜托 努力什么 努力喝咖啡 |
[03:34] | You’re not working on the package here… | 根本没努力调查行动目标 |
[03:34] | You’re back in midseason form after a couple months off. | 你休了几个月 过休赛期似的满血归来 |
[03:37] | I have been up for nearly a hundred hours chasing leads on Ray. | 我找雷的线索已经将近一百小时没合眼 |
[03:40] | Caffeine is necessary. | 需要补充咖啡因 |
[03:41] | You’re right, you’re right. I get it, I get it. | 好吧 好吧 我理解 |
[03:44] | Look, I know that you’re climbing the walls, | 我知道你现在烦乱至极 |
[03:46] | desperate for another door to kick, but it’s not like | 极度想找到下一个攻击目标 但是 |
[03:48] | the intel gets stronger as we widen our search. | 搜索范围扩大 不会使情报更准 |
[03:51] | You’re the one who saw the signs of al-Hazred Jr. | 是你在其他人都没察觉的时候 |
[03:53] | when everyone didn’t, so there’s got to be something here. | 发现小阿尔哈萨德踪迹 现在一定有线索 |
[03:56] | – There’s one thing. – What’s that? | -确实有个线索 -是什么 |
[03:58] | In the HUMINT we used to build yesterday’s raid in Tunis, | 用来确定昨天突尼斯行动目标的人工情报里 |
[04:00] | there was a single reference to the city of Sousse. | 有一处提到了苏斯市 |
[04:04] | Sousse? What’s there? | 苏斯市 那里有什么 |
[04:05] | Well, that’s the question. | 问题就在这 |
[04:06] | It’s not a terrorist hotbed, but it caught my eye | 那并不是恐怖主义温床 但我注意到 |
[04:09] | because there’s a stray ping in Sousse in SIGINT | 在用来确定安纳巴行动的信号情报里 |
[04:11] | used to build the Annaba raid the day before. | 也有一个提到苏斯市的独立信号 |
[04:13] | Maybe the group went underground ’cause all hell’s ensued. | 也许那组织因为不断被打击转入地下 |
[04:16] | Or maybe it’s a money launderer or a weapons dealer | 或者就是个洗钱的或者军火贩 |
[04:19] | that’s got nothing to do with Ray. | 而和雷并无关联 |
[04:21] | I got a lot of dots that don’t connect. | 我这还有太多点连不起来 |
[04:24] | It’s not enough information | 这信息还不够 |
[04:25] | to build a legitimate target package. | 去锁定合理的行动目标 |
[04:27] | Well, I-I understand that, but, you know, | 我理解 但是 |
[04:29] | these legitimate target packages that we’ve had | 过去几天 那些合理的行动目标 |
[04:31] | have yielded us nothing these past few days. | 暂时都让我们空手而归 |
[04:34] | Well, I appreciate that you want to do anything and everything | 你想尽一切所能去找雷 这很好 |
[04:37] | to find Ray, but we can’t send operators | 但我们不能送战斗人员 |
[04:39] | – out on a wild goose chase. -I’ll tell you what. | -去做徒劳的搜寻 -我想说 |
[04:40] | If you have reason for us to get to Sousse, we’re there. | 如果你有理由让我们去苏斯市 我们就去 |
[04:42] | All right? Trust your gut. | 好吗 相信你的直觉 |
[04:44] | Just trust it. | 要相信 |
[04:46] | I do. | 我信 |
[05:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:49] | The target is a tobacconist’s shophouse | 目标是苏斯市的 |
[05:51] | in the city of Sousse. | 一家烟草店 |
[05:53] | We looking for Ray or Full Metal’s nicotine fix? | 我们是要找雷 还是全金属的尼古丁贴 |
[05:56] | You remember Salah Behadj? | 你记得拉赫·贝勒哈吉 |
[05:57] | Yeah, that’s the leader of the Ansar cell that grabbed Ray. | 是啊 安萨尔的领导者 抓住雷的人 |
[06:00] | Who wasn’t home the night | A队和C队 |
[06:01] | that Alpha and Charlie hit the house | 突袭的那晚不在家 |
[06:02] | and we missed our Bravo 2. | 我们的B2失联了 |
[06:04] | That night his phone pinged once in Sousse. | 那晚他的手机信号在苏斯市一度出现 |
[06:06] | At the shophouse? | 在烟草店吗 |
[06:07] | We couldn’t triangulate his location that precisely, | 我们无法精确定位他的位置 |
[06:09] | but an Ansar foot soldier mentioned the tobacconist | 但安萨尔的一名士兵在审讯中 |
[06:12] | under interrogation. | 提到过那家烟草店 |
[06:13] | So, our best lead to Ray is based off | 所以我们找到雷的最佳线索 |
[06:16] | of this phone ping and some random comment | 就是这个手机信号和某些 |
[06:17] | by a dead man walking? | 囚徒的胡乱供词 |
[06:18] | Our best lead is based off of exhaustive analysis | 我们最好的线索是根据现有情报 |
[06:21] | of the available intel. | 做出的详尽的分析 |
[06:22] | But even if Behadj was at the smoke shop, | 但是即便贝勒哈吉在烟草店 |
[06:24] | why hit it three days later? | 为什么过了三天才出击 |
[06:25] | ‘Cause we’re not looking for him, all right? | 因为我们找的不是他 对吧 |
[06:27] | We’re looking for Ray. So let Davis finish. | 我们找的是雷 让戴维斯把话说完 |
[06:29] | Go ahead. There’s a handful of Tunisian and foreign fighters | 继续讲 有很多突尼斯人和外国佣兵 |
[06:32] | that have been detained in Sousse over the past six months, | 在过去的六个月中被留在了苏斯市 |
[06:34] | all of them in close proximity to the shophouse, | 他们全部都在烟草店的附近 |
[06:37] | which I believe to be a stop on the AKM ratline | 因此我相信这里是阿尔卡迪尔运动的一个 |
[06:40] | bringing fighters, family members and hostages | 输送士兵 家庭成员 以及人质 |
[06:43] | in and out of the country. | 进出该国的中转站 |
[06:44] | So, if somebody moved Ray out of Tunisia, | 因此 如果有人要把雷带离突尼斯 |
[06:46] | you’re saying that it’s possible | 你是说 有可能就是在烟草店 |
[06:48] | it was coordinated out of the shophouse. | 进行的协调周转 |
[06:51] | – It’s possible. – Yeah. | -是有可能 -是 |
[06:52] | This isn’t intel. This is just data. | 这不是情报 只是分析结果 |
[06:55] | Does the available intel indicate that Ansar | 现有的情报是否显示安萨尔 |
[06:57] | actually transferred Ray to AKM? | 的确有要将雷转移给阿尔卡迪尔运动 |
[06:59] | No. | 没有 |
[07:01] | No. All right, so, | 没有 所以 |
[07:03] | we don’t know for sure that this place | 我们不确定这个地点是否 |
[07:04] | is even part of AKM’s ratline. | 属于阿尔卡迪尔运动 |
[07:06] | And even if it is, we don’t know that AKM has Ray. | 即便属于 也不知道阿尔卡迪尔运动是否挟持了雷 |
[07:09] | So, who and what | 那么 我们在这家烟草店 |
[07:10] | are we actually looking for in this tobacky shop? | 到底在找什么人或什么东西 |
[07:12] | Anything or anyone that’s gonna lead us to Ray. | 有没有任何人或线索能把我们引向雷 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I don’t mind fishing if it ends up getting Ray, | 我不介意钓鱼 如果最终能找到雷 |
[07:19] | but what do we expect on target? How many fighters? | 但目标都有什么 有多少士兵 |
[07:21] | We don’t know. Task force is also prepping a new package | 我们不知道 特遣部队也为所有针对贝勒哈吉的 |
[07:24] | for all assault teams on Behadj. | 突击队准备了新的行动方案 |
[07:26] | He’s resurfaced on Sfax, | 他在斯法克斯重新露面 |
[07:28] | but diplomatic issues are slowing its approval. | 但外交事务减缓了审批过程 |
[07:31] | Task force is calling him Target A. | 特遣队将他称为目标A |
[07:33] | In the meantime, Bravo has been approved | 与此同时 B队获准 |
[07:35] | to hit Target B, our shophouse. | 突袭目标B 烟草店 |
[07:38] | Why not wait for Target A, | 为什么不等目标A |
[07:39] | an actual terrorist tied to Ray? | 与雷有关的真实的恐怖分子 |
[07:41] | Why? Because this is the most important op of our lives, | 为什么 因为这是与我们人命关天的首要行动 |
[07:43] | and we’re gonna turn over every stone that Davis has | 我们要把戴维斯手里的每一块石头都翻起来 |
[07:46] | if that means getting Ray back. You got it? | 只要能找到雷 明白吗 |
[07:47] | So, quit bitching, jock up. | 所以别废话了 穿装备 |
[07:57] | – Jace. – Yeah. | -老杰 -是 |
[08:00] | Listen, I respect the fact that you came back | 听着 我尊重你的回归 |
[08:02] | for one last op to save Ray, | 作为救回雷的最后一次行动 |
[08:05] | but don’t make it Bravo’s last, too. | 但可别搞成了B队的最后一次 |
[08:07] | They want him back just as bad as I do. | 他们和我一样想把他找回来 |
[08:08] | And that’s why they’re following you. | 因此他们才会追随你 |
[08:09] | Just be careful where you lead ’em. | 但是带领他们千万小心 |
[08:11] | Unless you want sacrificing the whole team | 除非你想牺牲整个队伍 |
[08:13] | to be your legacy. | 作为你的遗产 |
[08:15] | I came back to get Ray. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我是为了雷回来的 这是我要做的 |
[09:56] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[09:57] | Rise and shine. | 起床了 |
[10:00] | Up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[10:13] | Stay right there. Stay right… | 站在那 站那 |
[10:17] | Nice and easy, baby. Get up. | 放松点 起来 |
[10:20] | – Sonny. Hey, Sonny! Sonny, take it easy. – What? | -桑尼 桑尼 放松点 -什么 |
[10:23] | Stay still right there, huh? | 站那别动 |
[10:25] | If these guys are Ansar like Davis says they are, | 如果这些是戴维斯说的安萨尔 |
[10:27] | – they could be strapped. – But they aren’t. All right? | -可以捆起来 -但他们不是 好吗 |
[10:29] | And they might know something useful. | 他们可能知道些有用的情报 |
[10:31] | Carrots before sticks. | 软硬兼施 |
[10:33] | You know, this desk job of yours | 文书工作把你变成了一个 |
[10:35] | has turned you into a real pacifist, Mahatma Blondie. | 货真价实的和平主义者 金发圣人 |
[10:38] | Or maybe this guy’s just taking the punishment right now | 也许这个人现在正受的惩罚 |
[10:39] | ’cause you’re mad at yourself for your little fight with Ray. | 是因为你气愤自己和雷吵了一架 |
[10:42] | It’s got nothing to do with that, all right? | 那件事和这没关系 |
[10:51] | Just these two. | 就这两个 |
[10:54] | – Weapons? – No. | -有武器吗 -没有 |
[10:56] | No, nobody’s carrying any hardware. | 不 都没有携带武器 |
[10:58] | Not sure these fellas are ready for the end of days. | 不确定这些人是否准备好迎接末日 |
[11:00] | Davis’ theory might be off. | 戴维斯的想法也许不成立 |
[11:02] | Brock, collect SSE, will ya? | 布罗克 搜查一下敏感地点吧 |
[11:04] | Trent, Metal, hold security up front. | 特伦特 金属 守住前面 |
[11:06] | The rest of you, take pictures for Havoc, will you? | 其余人 拍照给作战中心吧 |
[11:09] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass Barnacle. | 作战中心 我是B1 已过藤壶阶段 |
[11:12] | Sending pictures soon for FRS. | 马上发送监测侦查的照片 |
[11:14] | Bravo 1, Havoc copies Barnacle. | B1 作战中心收到藤壶阶段 |
[11:16] | Standing by for images. | 等待照片传送 |
[11:17] | Gonna take a few to run ’em. | 需要点时间打开 |
[11:18] | There’s too many of them and too few of us | 范围太大 我们人手太少 |
[11:20] | to drill down on all of ’em at once. | 没法一下子全都审问 |
[11:22] | Not sure we have time for that. | 不确定我们有没有时间审问 |
[11:23] | Hey, Jace, who you want to start with? | 老杰 你想先从谁开始 |
[11:25] | Got to figure out who works here. | 要先搞清楚他们谁在这里工作 |
[11:27] | These two were sleeping in the office. | 这两人在办公室里睡觉 |
[11:32] | Sonny, drill down on him. | 桑尼 先审问他 |
[11:33] | Let’s go, Q-tip. | 我们走 棉签 |
[11:38] | What do you say you and I have a little chat? | 我们俩去聊两句吧 |
[11:40] | Clay, you’re with me. | 克莱 你跟我来 |
[11:50] | I am Zied. | 我叫齐雅德 |
[11:58] | You think I’m a danger to you because I look like them. | 你认为我是危险人物 因为我和他们很像 |
[12:01] | But they are not my friends. | 但他们不是我朋友 |
[12:03] | I’m not asking about your name or anything about you, | 我没有问你名字 也没问有关你的事 |
[12:07] | but it appears you spend more time with these savages. | 但是显然你和这些野蛮人相处得更久 |
[12:10] | If you can tell me what to expect… | 如果你能告诉我会发生什么 |
[12:14] | Perhaps if I knew what lies ahead, I can… | 也许如果我知道未来会怎样 我就能… |
[12:22] | Silent treatment. | 你在冷处理 |
[12:26] | I know this very well. | 我非常清楚这个 |
[12:29] | My six-year-old does this when he’s cross with me. | 我六岁的儿子生我气的时候就会这样 |
[12:33] | But, eventually, I always win Sami over. | 但是最终 我总是赢萨米尔 |
[12:37] | I’m afraid I will never see him again. | 我害怕我再也见不到他 |
[12:41] | I am more afraid for him. | 但我更替他感到害怕 |
[12:43] | He hasn’t heard from me in many days. | 他好多天没听到我的消息 |
[12:48] | What must he think has happened? | 他一定会认为发生了什么事 |
[12:52] | A parent is meant to worry for their child, | 本应该父母担心孩子 |
[12:56] | not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[13:09] | Where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[14:24] | This guy’s stonewalling. | 这人在拖延时间 |
[14:26] | Somebody must have said something | 肯定有人说了 |
[14:27] | about an American passing through. | 有个美国人来过这里 |
[14:28] | Who was it? Come on. | 是谁 快说 |
[14:44] | I’m-I’m trying to gain some rapport. | 我在尽力和他建立融洽的关系 |
[14:45] | Okay, Ray doesn’t have time for that. | 雷等不了 |
[14:47] | Have you seen this man? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[14:49] | Look at me. Have you seen this man? | 看着我 你见过这个人吗 |
[14:53] | – Get anything? – No. | -问到什么吗 -没 |
[14:54] | He just stared at me like he was downwind | 他只是盯着我 就像在墨西哥卷饼之夜 |
[14:56] | from Full Metal on fajita night. | 坐到了全金属的下游 |
[14:58] | Sit your ass down. | 给我坐下 |
[15:00] | Captain America’s taking this too personal. | 美国队长太感情用事了 |
[15:02] | Got us running down rabbit holes, | 让我们跑进兔子洞 |
[15:04] | wasting time and energy. | 浪费时间和精力 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, if Bravo 1 hadn’t come back, | 如果B1没回来 |
[15:08] | none of us would be here right now. | 我们现在都不会在这里 |
[15:11] | You’re hoping this is Jordan coming out of retirement. | 你希望这是乔丹复出 |
[15:14] | What I’m hoping is you stop bitching about every damn thing, | 我希望你不要再抱怨每一件事 |
[15:18] | and start giving a crap about finding Ray. | 开始关心一下怎么能找到雷 |
[15:21] | You think I don’t care? | 你认为我不在乎吗 |
[15:26] | I’ve known him longer than you. | 我认识他的时间比你久 |
[15:28] | And I wasn’t the one who blew him up | 上次和他说话的时候 |
[15:30] | – the last time I spoke to him. – Yeah. | -冲他大发雷霆的人也不是我 -是 |
[15:36] | Prime Time’s a hell of an operator. | 黄金时间是个很出色的作战人员 |
[15:38] | Same training we had, | 我们受过同样的训练 |
[15:40] | smarter than the both of us put together. | 但他比我们俩加起来还要聪明 |
[15:44] | You better believe he’s working the problem. | 你最好相信他在解决这个问题 |
[15:48] | If there’s a way for him to escape… he’ll find it. | 如果有办法能逃走 他会找到的 |
[15:57] | Got him to talk already? | 让他开口了是吧 |
[15:59] | Your charm is undeniable. | 你的魅力真是无人可挡 |
[16:01] | – How about your guy? – Nope, | -你带进去的人呢 -没开口 |
[16:02] | he’s all clammed up and got no leverage, no carrots. | 他保持沉默 没有筹码 没有利诱 |
[16:05] | Havoc, this is 1. Need FRS update. | 作战中心 我是B1 需要监测侦查更新 |
[16:08] | Bravo 1, FRS negative. | B1 监测侦查无更新 |
[16:11] | Copy. Negative on FRS. | 收到 监测侦查无更新 |
[16:13] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 请注意 |
[16:14] | Target A has been approved. | 目标A已获批准 |
[16:16] | – What do you got? – Office had a bunch of photos, | -你发现了什么 -办公室里有一些照片 |
[16:18] | stolen passports, visa paperwork. | 偷来的护照 签证文件 |
[16:20] | Forging materials. | 伪造的材料 |
[16:23] | This place is definitely working on the ratline. | 这里绝对是偷渡窝点 |
[16:24] | Davis was right. | 戴维斯说的没错 |
[16:25] | Doesn’t mean Ray was here. | 不代表雷曾经在这 |
[16:26] | Could sweat all these guys and see what they know. | 可以把所有人都审一遍 看他们知道什么 |
[16:28] | Don’t have time for that when there’s an actual target to hit. | 没时间了 还要袭击下一个目标 |
[16:32] | You seen this man recently? Look at him. | 你们见过这个男人吗 看着照片 |
[16:34] | Look at him. Look. | 看照片 看 |
[16:36] | I got cash. How ’bout a nice vacation? | 我有现金 想度假也行 |
[16:38] | Whatever you need. Anyone. | 想要什么都行 有人知道吗 |
[16:39] | You seen him? You seen this man recently? | 你见过吗 你最近见过这个男人吗 |
[16:41] | – We’re wasting time. – Have you seen him? | -我们在浪费时间 -见过他吗 |
[16:43] | – Ray’s time? – Have you seen him? | -雷的时间 -见过他吗 |
[16:44] | Coming here looking for answers was the right thing to do. | 来这里找答案 这么做是对的 |
[16:46] | – Anyone! – But Thirty’s right. | -有人吗 -但三十是对的 |
[16:47] | Absolutely nothing puts Ray here. | 很明显雷不在这 |
[16:49] | Let me talk to two guys. That’s it. These two. | 我跟他俩聊聊 就他俩 |
[16:52] | We stick around, and the rest of these guys are more useless | 这帮人也就这俩有点用 如果我们还待在这 |
[16:53] | than these two, then we miss Behadj. | 那么我们就抓不到贝勒哈吉了 |
[16:55] | The guy actually behind Ray’s capture. | 雷被俘的幕后黑手 |
[17:03] | Havoc, this is 1. I got 11 uniform on target. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们抓到11人 |
[17:05] | Request prisoner transport from partner force. | 请求友军转移囚犯 |
[17:08] | When that happens, we’ll move on to Target A. | 到时候我们就前往A目标 |
[17:11] | Bravo 1, Havoc copies all. | B1 作战中心收到 |
[17:13] | We’ll contact the BAT | 我们会联系突尼斯反恐部队 |
[17:14] | and get a prisoner transport out to target. | 转移囚犯 |
[17:16] | That’s a good copy. | 收到 |
[17:17] | Check their wrists. Make sure they’re secure. | 检查他们的手腕 确保他们没问题 |
[17:19] | Do a med check, too. I don’t want these guys | 再做个医疗检查 我不希望这些人 |
[17:21] | complaining they were mistreated when the Tunisians show up. | 在突尼斯人面前抱怨他们受到了虐待 |
[17:23] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[17:30] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[17:35] | What the hell? | 什么东西 |
[17:39] | – Jace? – Yeah? | -老杰 -在 |
[17:42] | Check this out, man. | 看看这个 |
[17:46] | That’s Ray’s watch. | 这是雷的手表 |
[17:49] | That’s Ray’s watch! | 这是雷的手表 |
[18:10] | What have they done? | 他们做了什么 |
[18:16] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[18:17] | Keep your voice down. | 小点儿声 |
[18:21] | – You want ’em to come back? – No. | -你想他们回来吗 -不 |
[18:37] | I want to know what they have done to you. | 我想知道他们对你做了什么 |
[18:47] | It’s not about breaking your body. | 他们不是要击垮你的身体 |
[18:53] | Though pounding on the soles of your feet, | 他们砸你的脚 |
[18:58] | ripping out your fingernails… | 拔掉你的指甲 |
[19:02] | …hurts like hell. | 疼得要命 |
[19:07] | They want to break your mind and your spirit. | 他们是要摧毁你的思想和意志 |
[19:12] | They come randomly. No schedule. | 他们随时都会来 没有规律 |
[19:16] | It’s disorienting. | 让人混乱 |
[19:20] | To drive us insane. | 为的就是把我们逼疯 |
[19:26] | How do you stay sane? | 那你是如何保持理智的 |
[19:35] | Focus on what keeps your spirit strong. | 专注于能让你意志坚强的事 |
[19:40] | Faith. | 信念 |
[19:44] | Family. | 家庭 |
[19:46] | You have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[19:52] | Two. | 有两个 |
[19:56] | They were, uh… | 他们 |
[20:00] | They were upset the night before I left, so… | 我走的前一晚他们很难过 所以 |
[20:06] | …I didn’t kiss ’em good-bye the next morning. | 第二天早上走时都没有亲他们 |
[20:11] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[20:14] | Passing on a chance to kiss your babies. | 错过亲吻你孩子的机会 |
[20:20] | I’m getting out of here to make that right. | 我要离开这里 然后弥补他们 |
[20:23] | I met my wife demonstrating for democracy in the revolution. | 我在革命民主示威时遇到了我的妻子 |
[20:31] | I still love to hear stories about the protests. | 我仍然喜欢听示威的故事 |
[20:35] | They have happy endings. | 这些故事的结局都很美好 |
[20:37] | Hope… | 希望 |
[20:39] | and hard work wins the day. | 和努力让我们取得了胜利 |
[20:43] | But what if I was wrong to teach him about hope? | 我也许不该教他相信希望的力量 |
[20:46] | No father wants to be the reason his kid’s childhood ends. | 没有一个父亲希望孩子的童年因自己结束 |
[20:52] | But you did the right thing. | 但你做了正确的事 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[20:55] | You and me, | 你和我 |
[20:57] | we need that lesson now more than ever. That… | 我们比以往任何时候都需要这一信念 |
[21:01] | that hope, that we’ll see our family again, | 因为有希望 我们会再见到我们的家人 |
[21:04] | that’s what gets us through this. | 会帮助我们渡过难关 |
[21:09] | We have got to stay strong… | 我们必须坚强 |
[21:13] | for them. | 为了他们 |
[21:17] | For them. | 为了他们 |
[21:29] | Please use English. | 讲英语 |
[21:30] | Your butchered Arabic hurts my ears. | 你的烂阿拉伯语太刺耳了 |
[21:33] | Tell us about the watch, Faraz. | 跟我们说说这块表 法拉 |
[21:36] | You went through our IDs. | 你检查了我们的身份证 |
[21:38] | Oh, you’re smart, man. | 你真聪明 |
[21:39] | I like dealing with smart people. | 我喜欢和聪明人打交道 |
[21:40] | Dumb people, they just annoy me. So… | 和笨蛋说话越说越气 |
[21:42] | Tell us about the watch. | 跟我们聊聊这块表吧 |
[21:44] | Numbers are big, easy to read. | 表盘数字很大 看时间方便 |
[21:46] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[21:47] | – It was a gift. – From who? | -是个礼物 -谁的 |
[21:49] | Whom. | 谁给的 |
[21:51] | Someone who thought I deserved it. | 有人觉得我值得奖励 |
[21:53] | Why would you deserve it? | 你为什么值得奖励 |
[21:54] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[21:56] | Do you know it has a thermometer? | 你知道它还有温度计功能吗 |
[21:58] | No air conditioning here, | 没空调 |
[21:59] | and now I know exactly how hot it gets. | 我却能清楚地知道这里的温度 |
[22:02] | 31 degrees in the middle of the night. | 午夜的时候有31度 |
[22:04] | You know, some people find that uncomfortable. | 有人会觉得很不舒服 |
[22:05] | Do you? | 那你呢 |
[22:07] | – Would you like water? – I would. | -你想喝水吗 -我想 |
[22:10] | It’s not going to change my answers about the watch. | 但是我不打算改变我对这块表的说法 |
[22:12] | Let’s talk about you, shall we? | 那咱们谈谈你吧 |
[22:14] | There’s more people out there than there are bags. | 现在外面的人比行李多 |
[22:17] | Married couples pack together. | 夫妻俩的行李是装在一起的 |
[22:18] | We went through the bags. | 我们检查了行李 |
[22:19] | One of them had women’s clothes. | 其中一个里面有女人的衣服 |
[22:20] | You should not have touched those. | 你们不该碰那些 |
[22:22] | My calculations, that means two people | 我估计 这意味着有两个人 |
[22:24] | – aren’t traveling. – They work here. | 不是来旅行的 他们在这里工作 |
[22:26] | Maybe you’d be less concerned | 如果你只是路过 |
[22:27] | about the air conditioning if you were just passing through. | 怎么可能这么关注这里温度 |
[22:29] | Maybe I’m simply making conversation. | 也许我只是找话题聊天而已 |
[22:31] | Okay, so, if you don’t work here, | 好吧 如果你真不在这里工作 |
[22:33] | that means you’re traveling to the fight. | 那说明你是在去战斗的路上 |
[22:36] | And I’m sorry, I just… | 很抱歉 我真的 |
[22:37] | I don’t see that. | 一点没看出来 |
[22:39] | A fighter’s ability comes from his soul, | 战士的能力来自于他的灵魂 |
[22:41] | not his body. | 而不是他的躯体 |
[22:42] | Really? So if I gave you my knife, | 真的吗 如果我给你我的匕首 |
[22:44] | what would you do with it? | 你会怎么做 |
[22:46] | I’d slit your throat. | 我会割开你的喉咙 |
[22:48] | Now, that is the first honest answer we’ve had. | 这是咱们今晚听到的第一句实话 |
[22:51] | Okay, let’s try two for two. | 好 咱们再最后试一次 |
[22:54] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[22:56] | Unless we’re talking about the weather, | 除非咱们继续谈论天气 |
[22:57] | I have nothing to say. | 否则我没什么好说的了 |
[22:58] | All right, we’re done here. Let’s go. Come on. | 好了 谈话结束 走吧 起来 |
[22:59] | – Go. Get out. Sonny? – Yep? | -走 出去 桑尼 -怎么了 |
[23:02] | Keep this guy secluded. | 把这家伙单独关起来 |
[23:03] | – Don’t give him any water, will you? – Copy, boss. | -别给他水喝 -收到 老大 |
[23:05] | The hell was that about the knife? | 你说匕首是搞什么鬼 |
[23:06] | Trying to get a read on him. So, what do you think? | 我想要摸摸他的底 你怎么看 |
[23:09] | Well, good english. | 英语很好 |
[23:11] | When you mentioned the women’s clothes, | 你提到女人衣服的时候 |
[23:13] | He’s definitely more religious than secular. | 他的反应说明他绝对是虔诚的教徒 |
[23:15] | I agree with you, he’s not on his way to the front, | 我同意你的说法 他不是路过这里去前线 |
[23:17] | But he could be in charge here. | 他有可能是这里的负责人 |
[23:18] | Bravo 1, this is havoc. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[23:19] | Support teams have been withdrawn. | 支援部队已被撤回 |
[23:20] | Bravo is now taking target A solo. | B队只能独自前往A目标 |
[23:23] | What is your ETA? | 预计到达时间是什么时候 |
[23:25] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[23:25] | We’re still digging. How copy? | 我们还在审 收到吗 |
[23:27] | It’s gonna be hard convincing him to leave | 没弄清雷的手表是怎么来的 |
[23:28] | when he doesn’t know how Ray’s watch got there. | 我们是很难说服他离开 |
[23:30] | Yeah, worst thing that could happen | 是啊 我最担心的是 |
[23:31] | Is Jason doesn’t get his answers | 杰森没审出来答案 |
[23:32] | and we lose our shot at Behadj. | 我们又失去了抓贝勒哈吉的机会 |
[23:34] | Yeah, Bravo 1, understand you need more time on target. | B1 我知道还需要时间审问 |
[23:37] | – Make it quick. – Havoc, we need to delay | -请尽快 -作战中心 我们需要推迟 |
[23:39] | the partner force coming for the prisoner transport. | 友军来转移俘虏的时间 |
[23:41] | We’re doing what we can, Bravo 1, | 我们尽量 B1 |
[23:42] | But 11 uniform on target | 但是目标地点有11个人 |
[23:44] | got the Tunisians’ attention. | 引起了突尼斯人的警觉 |
[23:45] | With Charlie and Foxtrot tied up, | 现在C队和F队都脱不开身 |
[23:46] | If we don’t move on Behadj, nobody gets him. | 如果我们不走 就抓不到贝勒哈吉了 |
[23:47] | Faraz is the key. | 法拉是关键 |
[23:48] | He either crossed paths with Ray or knows somebody who did. | 要么是他见过雷 要么就是某个他认识的人见过 |
[23:51] | We have no ideas how many hands this watch passed through | 我们不知道这块表经过了几个人的手 |
[23:53] | before he ended up with it– this could be a dead end. | 才到了他手里 这可能是个死胡同 |
[23:55] | He had that watch ’cause he’s important to someone. | 他能拿到这块表 说明他对于某人来说很重要 |
[23:58] | You think he’s not in charge here? | 你觉得他不是这里的负责人 |
[24:00] | Threatening to slit my throat? | 威胁要割我的喉 |
[24:01] | Come on, poser, he’s arrogant. | 装腔作势而已 这人傲慢得很 |
[24:03] | Trying too hard to prove his self-worth. | 努力想要证明自己的价值 |
[24:05] | If he’s working for someone, | 就算他是谁的手下 |
[24:06] | how are we gonna find out, man? | 你又打算怎么找出来呢 |
[24:07] | He knows not to say anything. | 他知道自己什么都不该说 |
[24:08] | So you want to pop smoke and go for Behadj? | 那你就打算虚晃一枪然后去抓贝勒哈吉吗 |
[24:13] | Whatever you think’s best, man– I’ll follow your lead. | 不管你决定怎么做 我都会听你的领导 |
[24:17] | I lead… Let’s go find Faraz’s boss. | 我的领导 去找法拉的老板 |
[25:07] | How do you go through something like this… | 你怎么做到 经历过了这些 |
[25:10] | And think you’ll see your children again? | 还相信自己能再见到孩子 |
[25:13] | There’s no hope in that room. | 那个房间里一点希望都没有 |
[25:15] | You have to believe there’s light at the end of the tunnel. | 你必须要相信隧道的尽头一定会有光明 |
[25:23] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[25:39] | Is that where you see a light? | 你就那里看到光明的吗 |
[25:44] | It may be small, but… | 或许微弱 但是 |
[25:48] | …makes me feel like I have some control. | 让我感觉自己还能有些许控制 |
[25:53] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[25:54] | No, not again. | 不要再来了 |
[25:56] | They can’t be coming back so soon. | 他们不能这么快就回来 |
[26:09] | Here’s your special request. | 你们的特殊请求 |
[26:14] | Kitchen closes in ten. | 厨房十分钟后关门 |
[26:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:19] | Guess Faraz wasn’t thirsty after all. | 看起来法拉还是不渴啊 |
[26:21] | Unless he needs permission. | 除非他需要别人许可 |
[26:25] | Let’s see who he’s waiting on. | 那我们看看他在等谁 |
[26:36] | Think we found the boss. | 找到了老大了 |
[26:44] | Look at that– that’s impressive, Mr. Nasri. | 挺厉害啊 纳斯里先生 |
[26:49] | Hid in plain sight in your office. | 大隐隐于世 |
[26:50] | Too bad Faraz gave you up. | 可惜法拉把你出卖了 |
[26:52] | Faraz is not as smart as he thinks he is. | 法拉没有他自以为那么聪明 |
[26:54] | So are you gonna have to tell your AKM bosses | 所以你要告诉阿尔卡迪尔运动的老大们 |
[26:56] | that he messed up or is that something you can handle? | 是他搞砸了 还是这些事你自己能搞定 |
[26:58] | Look, I completely understand how frustrating | 我完全理解中层干部 |
[27:00] | middle management can be. | 有多难干 |
[27:02] | I am an independent businessman. | 我是一个独立的商人 |
[27:04] | A talented one when it comes to smuggling people. | 搞偷渡的天才 |
[27:06] | But we don’t care where those folks outside are going, right? | 我们不关心外面那些人要去哪 |
[27:09] | I do, I do have one question though. | 但我的确有一个问题要问 |
[27:11] | Now I assume that Faraz sleeps near the room | 假设法拉睡在房间旁边 |
[27:13] | to keep an eye on the guests. | 为的是看好那些人 |
[27:16] | Why was one of them in here with you, the boss? | 那为什么其中一个 是跟你这个老大在一起 |
[27:20] | Is that your one question? | 这就是你宝贵的问题吗 |
[27:22] | It’s been bothering me since we figured out who’s who. | 自从我们分清谁是谁后 我就一直想不通 |
[27:25] | He wouldn’t share a room with the women. | 他不肯和女的睡一屋 |
[27:28] | The curtain wasn’t enough for him. | 一个帘子对他来说不够 |
[27:32] | You thought I was going to ask something else? | 你以为我会问别的问题 |
[27:35] | You’ve been waving a picture around since you arrived. | 自从你们到这就一直在比划一张照片 |
[27:39] | You were interested in Faraz’s watch. | 而你对法拉的手表感兴趣 |
[27:41] | You know anything about either one? | 这两个问题你都知道些什么吗 |
[27:43] | When you go fishing, you need better bait. | 钓鱼要舍得下饵 |
[27:45] | Wouldn’t you rather be fishing instead of, uh, | 与其给你根本不喜欢的人 |
[27:48] | making travel arrangements | 做出行计划 |
[27:49] | for people you don’t even like? | 你难道不应该更愿意钓鱼吗 |
[27:51] | Look, I-I believe that you’re a businessman. | 我相信你是一个商人 |
[27:54] | Because if you were really committed to the fight, | 如果你是真正的战士 |
[27:55] | you wouldn’t be operating out of this office. | 也不会在这办公室里坐着 |
[27:58] | I would prefer my family to live in a world with no bloodshed. | 我希望我的家人生活在没有战争的世界里 |
[28:03] | But my business partners value my discretion. | 但小心谨慎对我的生意伙伴来说很重要 |
[28:06] | And as you know, these are not people to betray. | 你们也知道 这些人背叛不得 |
[28:11] | We can protect you. | 我们可以保护你 |
[28:13] | We can protect your family. | 我们可以保护你的家人 |
[28:14] | If you tell us what we want to know. | 前提你能说出我们想知道的东西 |
[28:19] | You are in no position to make any offer. | 这些不是你能说了算的吧 |
[28:22] | You already told me you’re middle management. | 你已经说过你只是中层干部了 |
[28:30] | It’s just an act. | 全都是演的 |
[28:32] | Been through it four times before. | 我们已经经历过四次了 |
[28:34] | Just deep breaths. | 深呼吸就行 |
[28:36] | Stay with me. | 跟着我 |
[29:52] | How could you go on as though nothing has happened? | 你怎么做到假装什么都没发生过 |
[29:55] | That was worse than physical pain. | 刚刚那比肉体疼痛还要难受 |
[29:57] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[30:00] | Think about your son. | 想想你的儿子 |
[30:01] | I’d rather kill myself | 我宁愿自杀 |
[30:02] | than let those people have power over me and Sami. | 也不想让那些人控制我和萨米 |
[30:13] | I know that feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[30:19] | I’ve had it myself. | 我自己也有过 |
[30:30] | But we have power, too. | 但是我们也有力量 |
[30:34] | What, what power? | 什么力量 |
[30:38] | Knowledge. | 知识 |
[30:42] | They made a mistake when they walked us in together. | 他们把我们关进来时犯了个错误 |
[30:46] | See, now that we know there are at least five of them | 你看 现在我们知道他们至少有五人 |
[30:48] | and each only has one weapon. | 而且每人只有一件武器 |
[30:51] | This is how your mind works? | 你就是这么思考的吗 |
[30:55] | Does that mean we can escape? | 这是不是意味着我们能逃跑 |
[30:58] | Is that what that is for? | 那个东西就是干这个用的 |
[31:05] | I think we have a better shot than most people | 如果现在换做是别人 逃走的希望 |
[31:06] | in our situation would, but… | 可能不如我们大 但是 |
[31:09] | we need a way to call for help. | 我们需要想办法呼叫求助 |
[31:13] | A phone or radio. | 一部电话或者无线电 |
[31:17] | Have you noticed static when they walk you to the other room? | 他们把你带到另一间屋子时 有没有听到静电声 |
[31:21] | Yes. | 注意到了 |
[31:22] | Yes. What is it? | 那是什么 |
[31:26] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们需要弄清楚的 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:31] | Bravo 1, this is havoc, give me a sitrep. | B1 这里是作战中心 汇报情况 |
[31:33] | Come on, get up. Get your ass up. Go. | 快起来 快站起来 快 |
[31:35] | Havoc, this is 1, we need more time on target. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们还需要些时间 |
[31:37] | Yeah, I hope that means someone’s talking, | 希望是有人在说话 |
[31:38] | cause the window’s closing on target A. | 因为目标A剩下的时间不多了 |
[31:40] | The assault on Behadj isn’t the only clock | 对贝勒哈吉的袭击 |
[31:42] | that they need to worry about. | 不只是他们唯一需要担心的 |
[31:43] | Bravo 1, be advised, | B1 请注意 |
[31:44] | you have local authorities en route to your pos | 当地政府的人正前往你们的位置 |
[31:46] | to take custody of detainees. | 去扣留囚犯 |
[31:48] | Thought you’re buying us more time. | 还以为你们给我们争取时间了 |
[31:50] | We tried. | 我们试过 |
[31:50] | But the Tunisians want to put a lid on this as soon as they can. | 但突尼斯人想尽快解决这个问题 |
[31:53] | They’re responsible for anyone detained. | 他们要为任何囚犯负责 |
[31:56] | What’s their ETA? | 他们预计什么时候到 |
[31:57] | Approximately 15 mikes. | 大约15分钟 |
[32:03] | I copy, 15 mikes. Bravo out. | 收到 15分钟 完毕 |
[32:08] | On me. | 跟我来 |
[32:14] | Clock’s running out. We need a buzzer beater. | 时间不多了 我们需要一个绝杀 |
[32:16] | What’s on your mind, Jace? | 你有什么想法 老杰 |
[32:18] | Nasri knows something for us too. | 纳斯里也知道点事情 |
[32:19] | That smoke shop’s giving you a contact | 那烟鬼只是给了你个联系方式 |
[32:21] | how you think we’re getting anything from those dudes. | 你怎么就觉得能从他们身上问出东西 |
[32:23] | Could go at Nasri again, sweeten offer… | 可以再试试纳斯里 给他点甜头… |
[32:24] | Nah, he’s more afraid of AKM | 不 他更怕阿尔卡迪尔运动 |
[32:26] | than he is of us. | 没那么害怕我们 |
[32:27] | Not gonna make a deal. | 谈不拢的 |
[32:28] | Can’t give a carrot to someone who ain’t hungry. | 不能把好处给不想要的人 |
[32:31] | How about we give them the stick? | 不如我们让他吃点苦头 |
[32:35] | Enhanced interrogation? | 强化审讯 |
[32:36] | Standard interrogation’s got us nothing. | 普通审讯一无所获 |
[32:37] | Lot of people say EITs get that same result. | 很多人说强化审讯的结果是一样的 |
[32:40] | Doesn’t matter if it works or not, it’s illegal. | 不管有没有用 它是非法的 |
[32:42] | What, are we gonna sit back and watch Ray get his throat slit, | 难道我们要眼睁睁看着雷死 |
[32:45] | because we’re afraid of some kind of court-martial? | 因为我们害怕军事法庭吗 |
[32:48] | This is the ticking time bomb scenario that EIT is for. | 强化审讯就是这种紧急情况用的 |
[32:51] | They do it to us. | 他们这么对我们 |
[32:53] | Turnabout it’s fair play. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[32:55] | We got to be better than that. | 我们得做得更好 |
[32:56] | Better than them. | 比他们更好 |
[32:57] | If-if we sink down to their level… | 如果我们跟他们同流合污… |
[32:58] | If we don’t sink to their level, Ray’s got no shot. | 如果我们不同流合污 雷就没机会了 |
[33:10] | Team leader who taught me | 那个教会我 |
[33:11] | what this job means would never cross this line. | 这份工作意义何在的队长是不会越界的 |
[33:13] | That line got moved when those dirtbags got Ray. | 那些人渣抓住雷的时候 这界就动了 |
[33:17] | Think of your legacy as an operator. | 想想你作为作战人员的荣誉吧 |
[33:19] | Every good thing that you ever did on the teams gets erased | 你在队里的所有辉煌都会被抹去 |
[33:21] | by this one act. | 就被这一个举动 |
[33:23] | Every good thing gets thrown out if I don’t get Ray back. | 如果我没救出雷 所有辉煌都不重要了 |
[33:26] | – Hey, I-I want to find him too, but… – All right, look. | -我也想找他 但… -听着 |
[33:29] | My career is over when I get Ray back, yours isn’t. | 雷找回来时我的前途就没了 你不一样 |
[33:32] | You’re on thin ice with command as it is. | 你跟总部的关系如履薄冰 |
[33:33] | I’m not bringing you down with me. You, either. | 我不会把你拉下水的 你也是 |
[33:35] | You know, I just keep thinking about how Ray reacted | 我一直在想雷当时的反应 |
[33:37] | when we all wanted to lie for him | 当我们都想为他撒谎 |
[33:39] | when we thought he threw that homewrecker, | 以为他扔了那颗手雷时 |
[33:41] | and I’m just not sure he’d want us | 我不确定他是否希望我们 |
[33:44] | to trade our honor for his life. | 拿荣誉和他的命交换 |
[33:46] | Especially you, Jace. | 特别是你 老杰 |
[33:47] | If I don’t do whatever it takes to get Ray back, | 如果我不尽力把雷救回来 |
[33:49] | his family will see him executed. | 他的家人会看到他被处决 |
[33:52] | I’ll have no honor to speak of. | 我会毫无荣誉可言 |
[33:55] | Yeah, we’re the only one thinking, uh– | 也只有我们会想 |
[33:56] | I’d rather be bounced trying to save his life | 我宁愿为了救他被革职 |
[34:00] | than regret letting you hang alone. | 也不愿后悔让你一个人面对 |
[34:02] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[34:05] | This here is what separates us from the enemy. | 这就是我们和敌人的区别 |
[34:08] | We have a code and they don’t. | 我们有规章 他们没有 |
[34:10] | Sonny’s right, Jace. Ray wouldn’t want this. | 桑尼是对的 老杰 雷不想这样 |
[34:12] | Oh. It’s good he’s not here to stop me, then. | 那还好他现在也没法拦我了 |
[34:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:31] | I don’t suppose you’ll tell me why | 我想你不会告诉我为什么 |
[34:32] | you’re so calm about all this. | 你对这一切如此冷静 |
[34:40] | I am not calm. | 我不冷静 |
[34:45] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[34:50] | I’m scared every minute. | 我每分钟都很害怕 |
[34:52] | It takes everything I have not to show it to them. | 为了不让他们看出来我竭尽全力 |
[34:57] | I cannot give them the satisfaction | 我不能让他们知道 |
[34:58] | of knowing they’re getting to me. | 他们快攻破我了而满足 |
[35:04] | It was worse when I was alone. | 我一个人的时候更糟 |
[35:09] | But yet you endured. | 但你还是忍了 |
[35:11] | I have a mantra. | 我有一个咒语 |
[35:16] | “They will not break me.” | “他们打不垮我” |
[35:19] | They will not break me. | 他们打不垮我 |
[35:25] | They will not… break me. | 他们…打不垮我 |
[35:32] | That’s it, brother. | 就是这样 兄弟 |
[35:35] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[35:47] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 |
[36:11] | War is hell, man. | 战争就是地狱 朋友 |
[36:21] | Bravo 4, this is 6. | B4 这里是B6 |
[36:24] | Can Metal and Brock hold security without you? | 就让全金属和布罗克两人保持警戒能行吗 |
[36:26] | Affirm. | 可以 |
[36:28] | Great. Come meet me here at the DCP. | 好 到囚犯扣留点来找我 |
[36:31] | Copy that. Moving. | 收到 马上到 |
[36:46] | What do you guys need? | 需要我做什么 |
[36:47] | You and Thirty hold security here. | 你和三十在这保持警戒 |
[36:49] | Come on. Let’s talk. | 起来 我们聊聊 |
[36:50] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[36:56] | Come here. Come here, sit down. Sit down for a second. | 过来 坐下 坐一会 |
[37:00] | Mr. Nasri really likes you, Faraz. You know that? | 纳斯里很喜欢你 法拉兹 你知道吗 |
[37:04] | He wouldn’t have given you an American’s watch if he didn’t. | 不然他就不会给你一块美国手表 |
[37:06] | So if you know anything, tell me, | 所以你要是知道什么的话 跟我说 |
[37:09] | And I can stop them from what they’re doing | 我就可以让他们停下 |
[37:10] | to your friend in the other room. | 在另一个房间对你朋友做的事 |
[37:12] | He is not my friend. He’s a fool. | 他不是我朋友 他是个傻瓜 |
[37:25] | Did you smell the food, | 经过有静电的地方时 |
[37:26] | when we passed the static? | 你闻到食物的味道了吗 |
[37:28] | Not now. | 等会再说 |
[37:38] | Let’s start here. | 我们开始吧 |
[37:42] | You don’t like Nasri? | 你不喜欢纳斯里 |
[37:44] | You think he’s not a true Muslim. | 你觉得他不是一个真正的穆斯林信徒 |
[37:47] | He just, he takes money from your brothers | 他只知道拿你兄弟们的钱 |
[37:48] | doing the fighting and mocks their cause behind their backs? | 你兄弟在战斗他却在背后嘲笑他们的事业 |
[37:52] | Yet you’re gonna be | 下一个受折磨的人 |
[37:52] | one who’s enduring the pain and suffering next | 很快就会是你 |
[37:54] | because you’re sitting here protecting him. | 因为你在保护他 |
[37:56] | It will be an honor to bleed for my brothers. | 能为我兄弟流血是荣幸 |
[38:13] | Think of your son. | 想着你的儿子 |
[38:21] | It’s a real simple question… | 只是一个简单的问题 |
[38:23] | when you think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[38:25] | The right answer will put a stop to all this. | 正确的回答会结束这一切 |
[38:29] | Whatever you do to me, it won’t be as bad | 无论你对我做什么 都赶不上背叛我的伙伴 |
[38:31] | as what happens if I betray my partners. | 他们会对我做的事 |
[38:33] | Unless you are more like them than I thought. | 除非你比我以为的更像他们 |
[38:39] | Being part of the cause is important to you, huh? | 参与你们的事业对你来说很重要吧 |
[38:41] | Supporting your brothers? | 支持你的兄弟们 |
[38:43] | But you can’t contribute the way you’d like. | 但你却不能按照自己的方式做出贡献 |
[38:44] | That right? | 是吧 |
[38:45] | ‘Cause Nasri’s holding you back. | 因为纳斯里在阻碍你 |
[38:47] | I know what it’s like to work for someone | 我知道跟一个不愿意听你意见的人 |
[38:48] | who doesn’t listen to me. | 一起共事是什么感觉 |
[38:49] | How many times has he overruled you | 有多少次他否定了你 |
[38:51] | even though you knew better? | 即便你有更好的建议 |
[38:52] | Every day. | 每天 |
[38:52] | It’s infuriating. | 很让人火大 |
[38:54] | Being ignored when you know what’s best. | 你明明有最佳方案 却总是被忽视 |
[39:04] | No, no… | 不要 不要 |
[39:06] | Hey. Come on. Open them up. | 把手张开 |
[39:08] | Open them up. | 把手张开 |
[39:09] | I’m not weak like you. | 我没你那么软弱 |
[39:11] | When Nasri is wrong, I do what’s right. | 纳斯里错的时候 我就按正确的去做 |
[39:19] | You know, I was wrong before. You’re not gonna | 看来 我之前错了 |
[39:21] | have to bleed for your brothers. | 你不会为你的兄弟流血了 |
[39:22] | We know that Nasri’s the only real player here. | 我们知道纳斯里才是真正的头目 |
[39:24] | – “Player”? – Like, the leader, someone in charge, someone of value. | -头目 -就像是领导 负责人 有价值的人 |
[39:26] | Not a little clerk like you. | 不是你这种办事员 |
[39:28] | I am a player, too. | 我也是个头目 |
[39:29] | Oh, really? Forging passports? | 是吗 伪造护照 |
[39:30] | You get a watch, he gets the glory from your brothers | 你得到个表 而他却因为转移了美国人 |
[39:33] | for delivering the American. | 而得到你兄弟的赞誉 |
[39:33] | If it wasn’t for me, | 要不是我 |
[39:34] | my brothers wouldn’t have the Americans. | 我的兄弟们也不会抓到美国人 |
[39:36] | That’s right. That’s right, they wouldn’t have the American, | 对 你说得对 就因为你的主意 |
[39:38] | because you had a better idea than Mr. Nasri. | 比纳斯里的好 他们才抓到那个美国人 |
[39:42] | But your heroes? They’re gonna give him | 但是你的英雄们呢 只会把一切 |
[39:44] | all the credit because he’s the boss. | 归功于纳斯里 因为他才是头目 |
[39:45] | They’re never gonna know that you’re the real ally here, | 他们永远都不知道你才是真正的朋友 |
[39:47] | and they’re always just gonna look at you | 他们会一直把你当成 |
[39:48] | like you’re Nasri’s little errand boy. | 给纳斯里打杂的 |
[39:50] | Nasri wanted to move them from here yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午纳斯里想从这里转移他们 |
[39:53] | But too many eyes, so I changed it to El Kantaoui. | 但是监视太多 是我改成了甘塔乌依港 |
[39:58] | I am very good. | 我很厉害的 |
[39:59] | All bravo elements, this is Bravo 6. | 所有B队组员 我是B6 |
[40:01] | You will never find them. | 你们永远都找不到他们的 |
[40:02] | Tango on target just informed us that Bravo 2 was transferred | 目标人物刚刚告诉我们B2在昨天下午 |
[40:04] | from El Kantaoui yesterday afternoon. | 从甘塔乌依港转移了 |
[40:07] | I say again, Bravo 2 was transferred from El Kantaoui. | 我再说一遍 B2是从甘塔乌依港转移的 |
[41:00] | You all right, Jace? | 你还好吗 老杰 |
[41:10] | I stopped it in time? | 我阻止的还及时吗 |
[41:10] | Uh, damnedest thing, man. | 太神奇了 |
[41:12] | He walked right up to the line | 他刚走到悬崖边 |
[41:14] | and stopped himself from crossing it. | 就勒马了 |
[41:15] | That office in there, well, it’s a little worse for wear. | 那个办公室 算是被毁了 |
[41:30] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[41:33] | Let’s go get Ray. | 我们去救雷 |