| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | HVT’s name is Yassine Kassen. | 高价值目标叫亚辛·卡森 | 
| [00:07] | French-Algerian, known in jihadi circles as “Raqqa Jacques.” | 法籍阿尔及利亚人 在圣战圈里他叫拉卡·雅克 | 
| [00:10] | It’s the same guy who tortured Ray. | 严刑拷打雷的就是他 | 
| [00:12] | Then why’d you keep it from me? | 那你为什么没有跟我说 | 
| [00:13] | I’m squared away, so I do not need you playing hero. | 我已经准备好了 所以你不必在这装英雄 | 
| [00:15] | You can’t tell me you don’t want to take this guy down hard. | 你别告诉我你不想把他狠狠干倒 | 
| [00:17] | Vengeance? I don’t want to be the guy chasing that. | 复仇 我可不想当寻仇者 | 
| [00:31] | Master Chief Hayes, I’m NCIS Agent Salazar. | 海斯总士官长 我是海军罪案调查处探员萨拉扎 | 
| [00:34] | I’m placing you into custody. | 我现在要拘留你 | 
| [01:28] | Is there a chance Jason committed a war crime? | 杰森有可能犯了战争罪吗 | 
| [01:31] | We’d all know if he did. | 如果有的话我们肯定知道 | 
| [01:33] | Seeing him in those cuffs, | 看他戴着手铐 | 
| [01:35] | after all he’s sacrificed… | 他牺牲了那么多 | 
| [01:37] | Got to be a mistake. | 肯定是个误会 | 
| [01:41] | – Any news? – Not yet. | -有什么消息吗 -还没有 | 
| [01:43] | Waiting on Soto to, uh, brief us. | 正等着索托跟我们简述情况 | 
| [01:48] | I just can’t even imagine what Jason’s being accused of. | 我无法想象杰森竟然会受到这种指控 | 
| [01:51] | Things went sideways in Jordan, | 约旦的任务的确出了点状况 | 
| [01:52] | but nothing that would amount to this. | 但不至于犯下这么大的罪 | 
| [01:54] | Surveillance op wasn’t supposed to go kinetic. | 监视行动本不该变成活跃行动的 | 
| [01:56] | Everything was clean on the op. | 行动没问题 | 
| [01:58] | There’s no reason he’d be answering | 他没理由为我们 | 
| [01:59] | for anything we did over there. | 在那的行动负责 | 
| [02:06] | Finally, some answers. | 终于 有人能回答了 | 
| [02:07] | No answers. Just updates. | 没有回答 只有最新情况 | 
| [02:10] | Bravo is officially undeployable | 在杰森受调查期间 | 
| [02:12] | for the duration of Jason’s investigation. | B队正式禁止派遣 | 
| [02:14] | What is he accused of? | 他的罪名是什么 | 
| [02:16] | A JAG will contact you to schedule your depositions. | 会有军法长联系你们 安排提供书面证词的时间 | 
| [02:18] | You’ll find out more details then. | 到时候你们就会知道更多细节 | 
| [02:20] | In the meantime, | 同时 | 
| [02:21] | Command has issued a no-contact order. | 指挥部下令禁止接触 | 
| [02:23] | You are to stay away from each other and from Jason. | 禁止你们之间接触 也禁止接触杰森 | 
| [02:33] | Anyone gonna tell me what the deal is here? | 有人能告诉我这是怎么回事吗 | 
| [02:35] | I know as little as you, Master Chief. | 我知道的并不比你多 总士官长 | 
| [02:37] | I received a call at home | 我在家接到电话 | 
| [02:38] | instructing me to return to base, | 命令我返回基地 | 
| [02:40] | – so here I am. – Yeah, well, thanks for being here. | -然后我就来了 -行吧 谢谢你来 | 
| [02:45] | My apologies, Captain Lindell. I was detained. | 抱歉 林戴尔上校 我来迟了 | 
| [02:48] | Master Chief, this is Lieutenant Commander Flores, | 总士官长 这是弗洛雷斯少校 | 
| [02:50] | a Navy JAG. | 海军军法长 | 
| [02:51] | He’s here to read your charges. | 他来宣读你的罪名 | 
| [02:52] | Master Chief Hayes, you’re accused | 海斯总士官长 你被指控 | 
| [02:54] | of unlawfully killing Yazeed Nafa… | 非法处决亚泽德·纳法 | 
| [02:56] | – Who? – …shooting with lethal force an unarmed Jordanian civilian | -谁 -在约旦执行任务期间 使用致命武器 | 
| [02:58] | while on a mission to the nation of Jordan. | 射杀了这位手无寸铁的约旦平民 | 
| [03:00] | That didn’t happen. | 没这回事 | 
| [03:01] | For failure to ensure the target was armed | 根据《常规交战规则》 | 
| [03:02] | before the use of lethal force as required | 由于你在使用致命武器之前 | 
| [03:04] | under the Standing Rules of Engagement, | 未能确认目标是否持有武器 | 
| [03:06] | you are charged with violating UCMJ Article 119, | 你被控违反军事审判统一法典第119条 | 
| [03:09] | involuntary manslaughter. | 即过失杀人罪 | 
| [03:10] | I did not shoot an unarmed man. | 我没杀手无寸铁的人 | 
| [03:12] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [03:13] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 好 这简直荒谬 | 
| [03:14] | I advise you to review your rights | 我建议你先斟酌一下你的权利 | 
| [03:15] | before you discard them, Master Chief. | 再决定要不要放弃 总士官长 | 
| [03:20] | Your confinement order. | 这是你的拘禁令 | 
| [03:21] | – Excuse me? – You’ll be assigned a JAG | -什么 -将由军法长 | 
| [03:23] | to represent you– in the meantime, | 代你发言 同时 | 
| [03:24] | I am obligated to confine you to the brig | 在调查期间 | 
| [03:27] | for the duration of the investigation. | 我有义务限制你的行动 | 
| [03:51] | Master Chief Hayes, | 海斯总士官长 | 
| [03:52] | I’m Lieutenant Commander Williams, | 我是威廉姆斯少校 | 
| [03:54] | the JAG assigned to your defense. | 军法长指定给你的辩护人 | 
| [03:55] | You know what, I’ve been confined in here for almost a week now. | 我已经在这里关了快一个星期了 | 
| [03:58] | – Forget where your office is? – My apologies. | -忘记你在哪里办公了吗 -抱歉 | 
| [04:00] | Navy bureaucracy at its finest. | 海军的官僚制度运行良好 | 
| [04:02] | No rush. Just my freedom at stake here. | 不急 但我的自由岌岌可危 | 
| [04:04] | Just your freedom at stake, “ma’am.” | 应该是你的自由岌岌可危 女士 | 
| [04:07] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 | 
| [04:10] | I’ve read up on your career, Master Chief. | 我读了你的履历 总士官长 | 
| [04:12] | Very impressive record. | 非常出色 | 
| [04:13] | So hopefully, after reading that, | 但愿你读过之后 | 
| [04:15] | it’s clear to you that I’m innocent. | 能明白我是清白的 | 
| [04:18] | All that’s clear is this case is extremely complicated. | 目前唯一确认的就是这个案件非常复杂 | 
| [04:20] | Oh, there’s nothing complicated about it. | 没什么复杂的 | 
| [04:22] | – How’s that? – I’ve seen this outside the wire all the time: | -怎么说 -我这种事见多了 | 
| [04:24] | bad guys accuse Americans of doing something– | 坏人们指责美国人做错了事 | 
| [04:26] | they want a payday. | 想要敲诈一笔钱 | 
| [04:27] | Sure, that’s taken place in Afghanistan and Iraq, but… | 的确 在阿富汗和伊拉克是有的 但… | 
| [04:30] | Jordan’s a staunch American ally. | 约旦是美国的坚定盟友 | 
| [04:32] | Different people, same shakedown. | 不一样的人 一样的手法 | 
| [04:35] | Jordanians are just trying to leverage the situation. | 约旦人不过是想利用这一局面 | 
| [04:38] | Interesting theory. | 有趣的推理 | 
| [04:39] | Jordan’s upset the U.S. sent operators | 约旦不满美国未经允许在其领土上 | 
| [04:42] | into its territory without permission, | 派出作战人员 | 
| [04:44] | and you’re the pound of flesh the U.S. is offering | 而你是美国用以安抚约旦 | 
| [04:46] | to appease Jordan? | 而付出的代价 | 
| [04:47] | And once they get what they want, | 一旦他们的诉求被满足 | 
| [04:48] | I’ll be clear of all charges. | 我所有的指控都没有了 | 
| [04:50] | Have you considered that what the Jordanians might want is you? | 你有没有想过约旦想要的就是你 | 
| [04:53] | They have nothing on me. | 他们没有我的把柄 | 
| [04:54] | And it’s up to you to keep it that way. | 坚持这一点就靠你了 | 
| [04:58] | Rest assured I’m working every angle on your behalf. | 相信我 我会为你的案件全力争取 | 
| [05:00] | And I have secured your release from confinement. | 我已经把你从禁闭室释放了 | 
| [05:02] | You won’t be able to be around your team, | 你不能归队 | 
| [05:03] | but you can go about your routine. | 但你可以正常生活 | 
| [05:05] | The team is my routine. | 队伍就是我的正常生活 | 
| [05:07] | Don’t leave Virginia Beach. | 不要离开弗吉尼亚海滩 | 
| [05:09] | Can I trust you to obey these guidelines, Master Chief? | 我相信你会遵守规定的对吧 总士官长 | 
| [05:13] | I would have told you sooner. I just… | 我本来该早一点告诉你 但… | 
| [05:15] | I wanted to wait till I had all the Intel first. | 我想着等拿到更多消息再说 | 
| [05:18] | It’s a lot to process. | 信息量很大 | 
| [05:19] | Jason killing an unarmed man. | 杰森杀死了一个非武装人员 | 
| [05:23] | All those years, all those ops, | 这么多年的无数次行动 | 
| [05:26] | a frogman like him wouldn’t make a mistake like that. | 海豹队员是不会犯这种错误的 | 
| [05:29] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:32] | It’s just so ugly. | 太恶心了 | 
| [05:37] | You know, Ray and Naima say | 雷和奈玛说 | 
| [05:39] | that honesty is how they make it work, | 彼此坦诚是他们的秘诀 | 
| [05:41] | but maybe I shouldn’t have painted such a clear picture. | 但也许我不该描绘如此清晰的前景 | 
| [05:47] | We’re supposed to be talking about you moving in. | 我们来谈谈你搬进来的事情 | 
| [05:50] | You know, furniture, not Bravo’s problems. | 谈谈家具 不谈B队的问题了 | 
| [05:52] | This couch has been with me since I joined the teams. | 这个沙发打我入队以后就在了 | 
| [05:54] | I think maybe it’s time | 我想也许 | 
| [05:55] | we should think about getting a new one, huh? | 是时候换一个新的了 | 
| [05:58] | It is not lost on me, what you guys do. | 你们做什么我都没有意见 | 
| [06:02] | But I would much rather face the truth | 但我宁愿面对现实 | 
| [06:04] | than have my feelings protected. | 而非为顾忌我的感受而回避现实 | 
| [06:07] | That’s how I want it to be. | 我希望是这样的 | 
| [06:09] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [06:16] | But, you know, the last time around… | 但上一次 | 
| [06:19] | you really struggled with the reality | 你对前线的事 | 
| [06:20] | of what happens outside the wire. | 很难接受 | 
| [06:28] | Yeah, I just need to know I’m covered, is all. | 是 我只是想得到保护而已 | 
| [06:31] | Can’t we meet somewhere off base? | 我们能否在基地外面见面 | 
| [06:34] | I’d rather not be seen near JAG’s office. | 我可不想在军法长办公室附近被看见 | 
| [06:37] | Roger that. | 收到 | 
| [06:39] | All right, see you then. | 好的 回见 | 
| [06:43] | What do you need a lawyer for? | 你要律师做什么 | 
| [06:47] | Nothing. Just, uh… | 没什么 只是 | 
| [06:50] | the op in Jordan attracted a little scrutiny. | 约旦的行动引起了一点小关注 | 
| [06:53] | That’s all. | 就这样 | 
| [06:54] | The kind of scrutiny that gets an article in the Navy Post? | 能被《海军邮报》报道的那种小关注吗 | 
| [07:00] | Since when do you read the Navy Post? | 你什么时候开始看《海军邮报》了 | 
| [07:02] | Since Jameelah was taking forever in the base library. | 因为贾米拉在图书馆动作太慢了 | 
| [07:07] | Page three it says an operator is under indictment | 第三页说一名作战人员因约旦行动 | 
| [07:11] | for an op in Jordan. | 正在接受起诉 | 
| [07:14] | You told me your mission was uneventful. | 你告诉过我你的任务很顺利 | 
| [07:17] | Why are you holding out on me? | 你为什么瞒我 | 
| [07:20] | I didn’t feel the need to share all the details, babe. | 我觉得没必要告诉你细节 宝贝 | 
| [07:22] | – It’s just one op. – It’s more than one. | -只是一个行动而已 -不止是一个行动而已 | 
| [07:24] | You still won’t talk about what happened in Syria. | 你还是不愿意说叙利亚发生了什么 | 
| [07:30] | It’s Jason. | 是杰森 | 
| [07:33] | He’s the operator under indictment. | 他是被起诉的作战人员 | 
| [07:35] | I didn’t want to upset you, ’cause I know it’s gonna blow over. | 我不想你难过 因为我知道这事会过去 | 
| [07:38] | What did he do? | 他做什么了 | 
| [07:41] | I-I can’t say. | 我不能说 | 
| [07:44] | The investigation involves classified information. | 调查涉及机密信息 | 
| [07:47] | You can’t say, or you won’t say? | 你不能说 还是不想说 | 
| [07:50] | Shared plenty of state secrets before. | 你以前分享过很多机密 | 
| [07:53] | I wasn’t a warrant officer before. | 我以前不是准尉军官 | 
| [07:57] | I got to do my duty. You know? | 我得履行我的职责 | 
| [08:04] | – Love you. – Love you back. | -爱你 -我也爱你 | 
| [08:37] | One of my men come under fire, I’m there to protect them. | 我的人有难了 我就去保护他们 | 
| [08:39] | All right, I got eyes all over me out there, do you understand me? | 所有人都盯着我 你懂吗 | 
| [08:41] | They’re all looking at me like I’m some kind of a war criminal? | 他们都像看战犯一样看我吗 | 
| [08:43] | – Master Chief… – You one of them? | -总士官长 -你也跟他们一样吗 | 
| [08:46] | I was just as blindsided by these allegations as you were. | 我和你一样都被这些指控蒙蔽了 | 
| [08:48] | Why don’t you do something about it instead of sit there? | 你为什么不做点什么 而不是在这坐着 | 
| [08:50] | ‘Cause these charges are coming from above me, | 因为这些指控都是从上头来的 | 
| [08:52] | outside the walls of this command! | 在这个司令部之外 | 
| [08:54] | So you think this is a witch hunt, too, huh? Yeah. | 你也觉得这是政治迫害吗 | 
| [08:57] | I think that you running around like a man on fire | 我觉得你像热锅上的蚂蚁一眼转来转去 | 
| [08:59] | – is not helping you. – All right, you know what? | -一点用都没 -告诉你 | 
| [09:01] | Somebody attacks me I fight back– that’s what I do. | 有人攻击我我就反击 这就是我 | 
| [09:03] | It’d be nice if the people around me | 如果我身边支持我的人 | 
| [09:05] | who supported me would do the same, | 也能这么做那就再好不过了 | 
| [09:06] | instead of watching the Navy machine steamroll me. | 而不是眼看着海军机器折腾我 | 
| [09:09] | You know, you’re right, Master Chief, | 你是对的 总士官长 | 
| [09:10] | the machine is coming after you, | 这台机器冲你来了 | 
| [09:12] | and it is a foe unlike anything you’ve battled before. | 它不同于你以前战斗过的敌人 | 
| [09:14] | So you listen to me. | 所以你给我听着 | 
| [09:16] | If you don’t stand down | 如果你不退下 | 
| [09:18] | and get out of your own way, | 给自己让路 | 
| [09:20] | you are going to lose the most important fight of your life. | 你将输掉你一生中最重要的战斗 | 
| [09:29] | You got lucky. A bullet went clean through you. | 你很幸运 一颗子弹把你打穿了 | 
| [09:32] | Yep. Must’ve not liked the taste of whiskey and freedom. | 是啊 一定跟威士忌和自由的滋味不同 | 
| [09:36] | I am just glad you are okay. | 我很高兴你没事 | 
| [09:41] | You’re so stupid. | 你好傻 | 
| [09:43] | Yeah, well, I got cleared hot to operate. | 我可以出任务了 | 
| [09:46] | Bravo isn’t, though. | 但B队不行 | 
| [09:49] | Is that irony? | 讽刺吗 | 
| [09:52] | Yeah. Well, it’s just reality, unfortunately, | 很不幸 这是事实 | 
| [09:55] | until Jason’s investigation wraps up. | 直到杰森的调查结束为止 | 
| [09:59] | It really ain’t fair what they’re doing to him. | 他们对他的行为很不公平 | 
| [10:01] | The politicians don’t like the way that we fight wars, | 政客们不喜欢我们打仗的方式 | 
| [10:04] | maybe they should quit starting them. | 也许他们该停止挑起战斗 | 
| [10:06] | – My detailer called. – Oh, yeah? | -我的助手打电话来了 -是吗 | 
| [10:09] | Said that I should hear back about that Echo job by next month. | 他说我下个月会收到E队工作的回信 | 
| [10:14] | You still sure that that’s something you want to do? | 你仍然确信你还想跟我在一起吗 | 
| [10:17] | I mean, you’re getting | 我是说 你已经背负了太多 | 
| [10:18] | a lot more than you bargained for now, considering… | 比你预期的还要多的麻烦 毕竟… | 
| [10:22] | I might have a plus-one rolling with me. | 我也许将来还需要照顾一个孩子 | 
| [10:26] | Did Hannah tell you the due date yet? | 汉娜告诉你预产期了吗 | 
| [10:33] | Sonny, have you still not talked to her about the baby? | 桑尼 你还没跟她聊孩子的事吗 | 
| [10:35] | Davis, I’ve been a tad busy, getting shot and all. | 戴维斯 我最近有点忙 忙着被打死啊什么的 | 
| [10:37] | Okay? You know… and look, she-she said | 好吗 而且…她 她说过 | 
| [10:39] | she wasn’t expecting anything, so there’s no rush. | 她没有什么期待 所以这事也不急着解决 | 
| [10:44] | She deserves a response. | 那也应该给她一个回复 | 
| [10:47] | Sonny. | 桑尼 | 
| [10:49] | Whatever you decide, | 不论你决定怎么做 | 
| [10:52] | we’re gonna get through it. | 我们都一起面对这件事 | 
| [10:54] | Okay? Together. | 好吗 共同面对 | 
| [11:00] | You ambushed your commanding officer? | 你偷偷去找了你的指挥官 | 
| [11:02] | We can’t afford to lose a potential ally. | 我们可承担不起失去一个潜在盟友的代价 | 
| [11:03] | Well, I prefer people that shoot in the same direction as me, so… | 我更喜欢和我同一战线的人 所以… | 
| [11:06] | I know chain of command means nothing to you, | 我知道你完全不在乎整个指挥系统 | 
| [11:08] | but Captain Lindell has influence. | 但是林戴尔上校的影响力很大 | 
| [11:10] | And from what I can tell, | 所以从我的角度来说 | 
| [11:11] | you need all the help you can get, Master Chief. | 你需要聚集所有你能寻求到的帮助 总士官长 | 
| [11:13] | – Please, call me Jason. – Negative. | -拜托 叫我杰森 -不行 | 
| [11:14] | I’ll call you Master Chief Hayes | 我会叫你海斯总士官长 | 
| [11:16] | and you’ll call me Lieutenant Commander Williams | 你要叫我威廉斯少校 | 
| [11:18] | because this is the United States Navy. | 因为这里是美国海军 | 
| [11:22] | So, where are we? | 事情进展如何 | 
| [11:27] | The prosecution thinks it has ironclad evidence | 控方认为他们已经掌握了十足的证据 | 
| [11:29] | you shot an unarmed man. | 可证明你击杀了一个手无寸铁的人 | 
| [11:31] | What evidence? He had a gun. | 什么证据 他当时有枪 | 
| [11:32] | We’ll learn more at the preliminary hearing later. | 我们之后会在初步审讯会上了解更多 | 
| [11:34] | Good. It’s time we start pushing back. | 很好 该轮到我们反击了 | 
| [11:36] | No. There’s nothing for us to do at the hearing but listen. | 不行 审讯会上我们什么都不能做只能听 | 
| [11:40] | The prosecution’s evidence will be reviewed | 控方的证据将由一位调查官审核 | 
| [11:41] | by an investigating officer who will recommend | 而这个人将提供有关这个案子的建议 | 
| [11:43] | the case be thrown out, amended and/or go to trial. | 是撤销 修正和或受审 | 
| [11:46] | Please try to control yourself in the hearing | 拜托你一定在审讯会上控制好你自己 | 
| [11:48] | so I only have to fight the prosecution. | 这样我才能专心对付控方 | 
| [11:49] | You know, it is odd to me. | 我觉得这很奇怪 | 
| [11:50] | It’s odd to me that you’ve never asked me how this all went down. | 我很奇怪你从没问过事情的始末 | 
| [11:54] | I mean, do you think I’m, what, some kind of trigger-happy | 你真的以为我是那种喜欢乱开枪的叛徒 | 
| [11:56] | renegade who shoots anyone in their crosshairs? | 只要是瞄准镜里出现的人都会打死吗 | 
| [11:58] | It’s my job to defend you no matter what I think. | 不论我怎么想 我的工作都是为你进行辩护 | 
| [12:01] | I arrived on target. I saw a man | 我到达目的地 看到了一个男人 | 
| [12:03] | holding a Beretta M1951 in his left hand. | 左手拿着一把伯莱塔M1951手枪 | 
| [12:05] | I put him down before he could get a shot off. | 在他有机会开枪之前我击毙了他 | 
| [12:08] | I’m far less concerned with what you say happened | 我对你叙述的事情经过不感兴趣 | 
| [12:10] | than with what the prosecution can prove. | 我更感兴趣的是控方会证明些什么 | 
| [12:13] | Unless you can procure the smoking gun, | 除非你能取得相应的犯罪证据 | 
| [12:14] | it’s your word against theirs, Master Chief. | 不然这就是一场罗生门 总士官长 | 
| [12:21] | Oh, hey there, little buddy. | 你好啊 小家伙 | 
| [12:23] | You, uh, shooting your feelings again there, sugarplum? | 你又去那射击发泄了吗 小糖豆 | 
| [12:25] | Uh, JAG called before I fired a shot. | 我还没来得及开始军法长就来电话了 | 
| [12:28] | Deposition is in ten minutes. | 十分钟后提供书面证词 | 
| [12:31] | When’s yours? | 你什么时候去提供证词 | 
| [12:33] | Uh, my deposition got rescheduled. Ray called me in. | 我的取证时间改了 雷把我叫来了 | 
| [12:36] | Oh. What, something going on? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 | 
| [12:41] | We’re spinning up, Spenser. | 我们要出任务了 斯宾塞 | 
| [12:43] | I thought we were undeployable. | 我还以为我们不能出任务呢 | 
| [12:45] | Bravo’s undeployable, but you and Ray are strapping with Echo. | B队处于不可行动状态 但你和雷可以跟E队 | 
| [12:48] | They need sniper support, and the other teams are engaged elsewhere. | 他们需要狙击手 其他队的狙击手都有任务了 | 
| [12:51] | Still need rear security. | 还需要人保障后方安全 | 
| [12:52] | Sonny’s here and cleared hot. | 桑尼在这 身体痊愈了 | 
| [12:53] | About time he knocks the rust off. | 是时候让他活动活动筋骨了 | 
| [12:55] | That was quick. | 真够快的 | 
| [12:58] | I’ll leave you to it. | 剩下的交给你们了 | 
| [13:02] | I don’t have to remind you that there are | 我不用提醒你们吧 鉴于 | 
| [13:04] | plenty of eyes on you, given Master Chief Hayes’ situation. | 海斯总士官长的现状 有多少双眼睛盯着你们 | 
| [13:07] | Toe the line. | 服从命令 | 
| [13:09] | Roger. | 明白 | 
| [13:13] | Sonny Quinn rides again. | 桑尼·奎恩又要上场了 | 
| [13:14] | Couldn’t stand to be away another day. | 再多离开一天我都忍不了 | 
| [13:17] | Treated me like a lab rat when I was out, but… | 离队期间 把我当小白鼠对待 不过 | 
| [13:20] | no one questions where your head’s at. | 没人问你的想法 | 
| [13:22] | Yeah. I don’t think the Navy wants to go down that rabbit hole. | 我想海军部可不想钻那个兔子洞 | 
| [13:25] | Uh, I’m good, Ray. Look it. | 我好得很 雷 看看 | 
| [13:27] | My injury was a small price to pay for slaying your dragon. | 我的伤只是为了保护你付出的小小的代价 | 
| [13:31] | Hope Jace doesn’t pay a bigger one. | 希望老杰付出的代价不会太大 | 
| [13:34] | His charges have nothing to do with Raqqa Jacques. | 他的指控和拉卡·雅克无关 | 
| [13:36] | So, where we headed? | 那么 我们去哪 | 
| [13:37] | Apartadó, Colombia. | 哥伦比亚 阿帕尔塔多 | 
| [13:39] | Targeting four key leaders of Las Sombras. | 目标是阴影组织的四位关键领导人 | 
| [13:41] | That’s the most brutal cartel in the region. | 那是这个地区最残忍的黑帮 | 
| [13:44] | Five points for Blonde Hermione. | 给金发的赫敏同学加五分 | 
| [13:46] | Is this a kill or capture mission? | 任务是弄死还是抓活的 | 
| [13:48] | Kill. | 弄死 | 
| [13:50] | We’re responsible for taking out | 我们负责除掉 | 
| [13:52] | the cartel’s third in command, Mauricio Perez… | 黑帮的三把手 毛里西奥·佩雷斯 | 
| [13:54] | while Echo simultaneously eliminates the other four targets. | E队同时消灭其他四个目标 | 
| [13:57] | Wheels up in an hour. | 一小时后出发 | 
| [13:59] | Doesn’t leave much time for your deposition there, Sonny. | 留给你陈述的时间不多了 桑尼 | 
| [14:01] | Gonna keep it fast and dirty. | 我要讲得又快又粗鲁 | 
| [14:03] | ‘Cause they can’t handle my truth. | 因为他们无法控制我说出真相 | 
| [14:08] | Hey, how’s, uh, how’s Jace holding up? | 老杰怎么样了 | 
| [14:11] | Haven’t heard anything. | 没听说任何消息 | 
| [14:14] | You didn’t reach out? | 你没联系他吗 | 
| [14:16] | Seem to recall Command issuing a no-contact order. | 我记得司令部发布了禁止联络的命令 | 
| [14:20] | I figured maybe you’d bend the rules a little bit | 我以为你会为了最好的朋友 | 
| [14:22] | for your best friend. | 逾越一下规矩 | 
| [14:24] | I can’t imagine it’s easy on him, being without his brothers. | 我无法想象没有了兄弟们 他会有多难 | 
| [14:27] | Well, it’s unfortunate, but… | 非常不幸 但是 | 
| [14:30] | sometimes you’re on your own. Come on. | 有时还是要独自承受 走吧 | 
| [14:35] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 | 
| [14:36] | I’m Commander Ogawa. I’ve been assigned to conduct | 我是奥佳华少校 我被指派 | 
| [14:39] | the preliminary hearing for United States | 执行本次美国政府 | 
| [14:41] | vs. Master Chief Jason Hayes. | 对杰森·海斯总士官长的预审 | 
| [14:43] | Is the government prepared to present evidence? | 政府是否准备好呈递证据 | 
| [14:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 | 
| [14:51] | Master Chief Hayes is accused of violating Article 119, | 杰森·海斯总士官长被指控违反了第119条 | 
| [14:54] | involuntary manslaughter, for shooting Yazeed Nafal, | 过失杀人罪 在约旦的一次行动中 | 
| [14:57] | an unarmed Jordanian civilian, during an operation in Jordan. | 射杀了一名手无寸铁的约旦平民 亚泽德·纳法 | 
| [15:00] | Exhibit 1 is the classified order | 一号物证是获取 | 
| [15:02] | to obtain the cell phone of Syrian terrorist Dabir Ganim. | 叙利亚恐怖分子达比尔·加尼姆手机的密令 | 
| [15:05] | Exhibit 2 is the deposed testimony | 二号物证是 | 
| [15:07] | of three members of Bravo Team. | B队三名队员的宣誓证词 | 
| [15:09] | Exhibit 3, cell phone footage of the shooting. | 三号物证 枪击时的手机录像 | 
| [15:36] | As the footage shows, | 如录像中所示 | 
| [15:37] | Mr. Nafal had no weapon. | 纳法先生未持有武器 | 
| [15:40] | Master Chief Hayes fatally shot an unarmed man. | 海斯总士官长枪杀了一名非武装人员 | 
| [15:49] | I’m telling you, Mr. Nafal was armed, ‘Kay? | 我告诉你 纳法先生是有武器的 好吗 | 
| [15:51] | – Video says differently. – Forget the video, all right? | -录像中并非如此 -别提录像了 行吗 | 
| [15:54] | The video had missing camera angles. | 这段录像有镜头盲区 | 
| [15:56] | It didn’t-didn’t show everything. | 没有展示出一切 | 
| [15:58] | So where’s the gun? | 那枪在哪里 | 
| [15:59] | It wasn’t at the scene. None of your teammates saw it. | 镜头没有拍到 你的队友也没人见到 | 
| [16:01] | Seems it only exists in your head. | 看来它只存在于你头脑中 | 
| [16:03] | The gun was there. All right? | 枪就在那 好吗 | 
| [16:05] | Maybe a cop took it or a neighbor. | 也许是警察拿走了 或者邻居 | 
| [16:06] | So, I don’t know, how do we prove it? | 我不知道 我们怎么证明 | 
| [16:08] | – We don’t. – What do you mean we don’t? That’s it? | -我们无法证明 -什么叫我们无法证明 就这 | 
| [16:11] | Plea offer. | 认罪提议 | 
| [16:13] | You admit to Article 114, | 你承认第114条条款 | 
| [16:14] | reckless endangerment, accept a less than honorable discharge… | 疏忽致险 接受不光荣退伍 | 
| [16:17] | but you get to keep some of your benefits. | 但你还能保留一些福利 | 
| [16:18] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我 | 
| [16:19] | Plea deal. I’m not taking a plea deal. | 认罪提议 我不会接受认罪协议的 | 
| [16:19] | Taking that deal is your best hope for a future. | 为了你的未来最好接受这个提议 | 
| [16:21] | I take that deal, all that says is that I’m guilty. | 我接受这个协议 就说明我我是有罪的 | 
| [16:24] | I’m not guilty. I’m innocent. | 我没有罪 我是无辜的 | 
| [16:25] | 20 years of service to this country should prove that. | 为了这个国家服务了20年足够说明一切 | 
| [16:30] | It’s true many people think you’re a hero, Master Chief. | 确实有很多人认为你是一个英雄 总士官长 | 
| [16:33] | But that video says you’re a cold-blooded killer. | 但是那个视频显示你是个冷血杀手 | 
| [16:35] | It’s a generous plea offer. | 这是个非常大方的认罪提议 | 
| [16:37] | It proves the U.S. wants a speedy settlement with Jordan. | 证明了美国想要给乔丹一个快速的解决方案 | 
| [16:38] | All it proves is they want this to go away. | 这一切只证明了他们想要快速把这事平了 | 
| [16:41] | They’re not expecting a fight. | 他们没指望会有反抗 | 
| [16:42] | This isn’t your kind of fight, Master Chief. | 这不是你的那种反抗 总士官长 | 
| [16:45] | There are greater forces at play. | 还有更高的势力 | 
| [16:46] | If you’re court-martialed, | 如果你被判上军事法庭 | 
| [16:47] | your entire life will be invaded | 你整个的生活都会被入侵 | 
| [16:49] | and you’ll face a more severe punishment | 而且你会面临更严峻的惩罚 | 
| [16:50] | than what’s in that offer. | 相比于这个提议 | 
| [16:51] | No. Not gonna take the plea. | 不 我不会认罪 | 
| [16:54] | Think of what you’re risking by going to trial. | 想一想要是走审判会承担什么样的风险 | 
| [16:56] | Risk is part of my job. | 风险也属于我的工作 | 
| [16:57] | Take the deal. It’s your only way out. | 接受这个协议吧 这是你唯一的办法 | 
| [16:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [17:01] | There is more than my freedom at stake here. | 这里不光是我的自由处于危险之中 | 
| [17:07] | Never out of the fight. | 永远不逃避战斗 | 
| [17:09] | That’s right. That’s me. | 说的没错 这就是我 | 
| [17:15] | We’ll review every piece of evidence and every tactic again. | 那我们重新审查每一个证据和每一个策略 | 
| [17:17] | Good. | 好 | 
| [17:18] | Now I feel like we’re communicating. | 现在才觉得我们在交流 | 
| [17:22] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [17:23] | I’m not banging my head against the wall alone, Jason. | 我不会自己一个人拿头撞墙的 杰森 | 
| [17:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 | 
| [17:29] | Or is it “Lieutenant Commander Williams” now? | 还是应该叫你威廉斯少校了 | 
| [17:40] | Oh, God. | 天哪 | 
| [17:43] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [17:45] | Realizing how dull life will be with Echo? | 意识到去E队之后会有多无聊了吗 | 
| [17:47] | I’m realizing how wrong it feels to be rolling out | 我意识到在杰森的生涯岌岌可危时离开 | 
| [17:49] | with Jason’s career on the line. | 这感觉好糟糕啊 | 
| [17:51] | Our depositions will help. | 我们的证人陈述会帮忙的 | 
| [17:53] | All right? Get on record what kind of man and operator he is. | 好吧 把他是个什么样的作战人员记录在案 | 
| [17:56] | Not sure how much, though. | 不确定能帮上什么忙 | 
| [17:57] | All they were worried about | 他们只担心 | 
| [18:00] | was the missing gun. | 那支丢掉的枪 | 
| [18:02] | If only I would’ve gone inside, maybe I would’ve spotted it. | 要是我能进去 或许我能找到那把枪 | 
| [18:05] | Could’ve made this all go away. | 就能让这一切消失 | 
| [18:07] | If they didn’t take Jason’s word for it, | 如果他们不相信杰森说的话 | 
| [18:08] | what makes you think they’re gonna take yours? | 是什么让你觉得他们能信我们的 | 
| [18:11] | The only reason the pencil jockeys are questioning the kill | 那些坐办公室的怀疑击杀的唯一原因 | 
| [18:14] | is because it happened inside an apartment building | 就是因为发生在一个公寓楼里 | 
| [18:17] | and not in the sandbox. | 而不是在战场 | 
| [18:18] | Cake-eaters still think this war’s got boundaries. | 那些好吃懒做的人还认为这个战争有界限 | 
| [18:22] | I never should’ve told Jason that… | 我就不应该告诉杰森 | 
| [18:24] | Raqqa Jacques was Ray’s torturer. | 拉卡·雅克是雷的拷问者 | 
| [18:26] | I mean, what if I primed him to make a mistake? | 我的意思是 万一我是他犯错误的主要原因呢 | 
| [18:29] | He didn’t make a mistake. Okay? | 他没有犯错误 好吧 | 
| [18:32] | Ain’t no reason to feel guilty. | 没有理由感到内疚 | 
| [18:34] | Raqqa Jacques come up in your deposition? | 你在证人陈述里提到拉卡·雅克了吗 | 
| [18:36] | No. Why would he? | 没有 为什么要提他 | 
| [18:38] | Wouldn’t have changed the op. | 又不会改变任务 | 
| [18:43] | How’d your deposition go, Warrant? | 你的证人陈述怎么样 准尉 | 
| [18:47] | Not supposed to talk about the investigation. | 不应该私下讨论案子 | 
| [18:51] | He’s just… he’s just worried about Jace. | 他就是 他就是担心老杰 | 
| [18:54] | Or himself. | 或担心他自己 | 
| [18:56] | He was OIC in Jordan. | 他是约旦行动的总负责人 | 
| [18:58] | Means he’s exposed. | 这表示他也暴露了 | 
| [19:00] | He’ll be on the hook for Jason’s actions. | 杰森的行为他也有责任 | 
| [19:02] | No, he’s just wound up. | 不 他只是很紧绷 | 
| [19:04] | There’s no way in hell | 他无论如何都不可能 | 
| [19:06] | he’s more concerned about his situation | 会不顾自己的兄弟 | 
| [19:09] | than his brother’s. | 而去担心自己 | 
| [19:11] | Yeah. I agree. | 是 我也觉得 | 
| [19:12] | His first op out, he nearly got killed. | 第一次任务 他差点被杀 | 
| [19:14] | His second time out, Jason’s freedom’s in the crosshairs. | 第二次任务 杰森又要被关起来了 | 
| [19:18] | He’s got plenty weighing on him. | 他身上的负担有点重 | 
| [19:23] | We’ve combed through everything. | 所有资料都查过了 | 
| [19:25] | AARs, Jordan’s records. | 战后报告 约旦的记录 | 
| [19:28] | I’m not finding our Hail Mary. | 没有能抓住的救命稻草 | 
| [19:29] | You sure we just can’t tell ’em I didn’t do it? | 直说跟他们我没做过不行吗 | 
| [19:42] | Chief Warrant Officer Perry. | 一级准尉佩里 | 
| [19:44] | His deposition’s sealed. | 他的书面证词被封存了 | 
| [19:46] | So? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:47] | So, he has a lawyer, too. | 说明他也请了律师 | 
| [19:50] | Why does he need a lawyer? | 他为什么会请律师 | 
| [19:51] | Maybe to protect himself. | 也许他要保护好自己 | 
| [19:53] | How would you describe his mental state on the Jordan mission? | 在约旦的行动里 你觉得他的精神状态如何 | 
| [19:57] | He was fine. | 挺正常的 | 
| [19:58] | But could he really serve as a solid OIC | 但是在经历了那种创伤仅仅几周之后 | 
| [20:00] | just weeks after enduring such trauma? | 他就能完全胜任行动的总负责人了吗 | 
| [20:02] | How does any of this help me? | 这跟我的事有什么关系吗 | 
| [20:03] | If the op in question was led by an OIC | 如果这次问题行动的总负责人 | 
| [20:05] | in a compromised mental state, | 精神状态处于受创状态的话 | 
| [20:06] | Ray and Command are equally culpable. | 雷和指挥官同样都有责任 | 
| [20:09] | You want me to pin this on my brother? | 你这是想让我拉兄弟下水吗 | 
| [20:10] | By sharing the blame, we could reduce your charges. | 两人一起问责的话 你的指控就会减轻 | 
| [20:12] | No, I’m sorry. Teammates don’t turn on each other. | 很遗憾 队友不会互相背叛的 | 
| [20:15] | I’m sorry to say this, but all signs suggest that Ray already has. | 我也很遗憾的说 明显雷已经准备这么干了 | 
| [20:20] | The Ray I know wouldn’t do that to me. | 我认识的雷不会做这种事 | 
| [20:23] | Considering all he’s been through, he might not be the Ray you knew. | 鉴于那些经历 他可能不是原来那个雷了 | 
| [20:27] | Holding Ray accountable might be your only way out of this. | 指控雷也有责任可能是你唯一的出路了 | 
| [20:58] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [21:00] | Clear. | 安全 | 
| [21:05] | This gives us a clean line of sight to the target building. | 这里的目标建筑视野很不错 | 
| [21:08] | I’ll break out the hide material. | 我去搭建隐蔽设备 | 
| [21:10] | Sonny, get posted by the front. Watch our six. | 桑尼 前面有岗哨 你看好我们后方 | 
| [21:12] | Ah, all by my lonesome? | 我孤身一人吗 | 
| [21:14] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [21:15] | I’ll deny ever saying this, but… | 虽然很不想承认 | 
| [21:18] | I wish Brock was on this mission. | 要是布罗克在就好了 | 
| [21:21] | It’s got to be tough on the family heading out so soon after Jordan. | 约旦之后这么快又出任务 家里能放你吗 | 
| [21:24] | They know the drill. | 他们都明白 | 
| [21:28] | Stella’s moving in next month. | 下个月斯特拉就要来了 | 
| [21:29] | Yep. That’s good to hear. | 没错 是个好消息 | 
| [21:32] | – You two must be excited. – Yeah, we are. | -你们俩肯定很激动吧 -没错 | 
| [21:35] | Though Jason’s, uh, his situation isn’t helping. | 只是杰森 他的处境有些难办 | 
| [21:38] | Kind of worried the realities of the job’s got her spooked again. | 不知道过来工作会不会吓到她 | 
| [21:44] | You filled her in on Jason? | 杰森的事你都跟她说了 | 
| [21:47] | Yeah, just trying to be honest with her, like you are with Naima. | 是 像你跟奈玛那样 我们也要坦诚相待 | 
| [21:51] | Being honest doesn’t mean I can tell her everything, Clay. | 诚实不代表我会把所有事告诉她 克莱 | 
| [21:55] | How much you share about the Jordan op? | 那约旦的行动你跟她说了多少 | 
| [21:58] | Enough to quell her curiosity. | 能让她不再问那么多问题 | 
| [22:00] | Including Raqqa Jacques? | 拉卡·雅克的事也说了 | 
| [22:03] | You told Stella about him? | 你告诉斯特拉了 | 
| [22:06] | I answered her questions. | 我只是回答了她的问题 | 
| [22:07] | Stella and Naima talk, Clay. | 斯特拉会和奈玛说的 克莱 | 
| [22:09] | You shouldn’t have said anything. | 你不该告诉她的 | 
| [22:12] | Sometimes the truth causes more problems than it solves. | 有时候实话带来的问题比它能解决的多 | 
| [22:24] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [22:26] | You have a minute? | 你有时间吗 | 
| [22:28] | Only if you’ve gone Winchester since our last encounter. | 除非我们上次见面后你没子弹了 | 
| [22:31] | I didn’t mean to come at you like that. | 我不是故意那样对你的 | 
| [22:33] | My fight is not with you. | 我是不想和你打 | 
| [22:36] | Yeah, I understand wanting to give a face to the enemy. | 我能理解你想在敌人面前露个脸 | 
| [22:40] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:42] | Never thought I’d go out like this. | 从没想过我会这样离开 | 
| [22:44] | You made any headway with your defense? | 你的辩护有进展吗 | 
| [22:46] | JAG proposed two options: | 军法长提出了两种选择 | 
| [22:49] | Plea deal or… | 认罪或者 | 
| [22:51] | sell out my teammate. | 把我的队友卖了 | 
| [22:55] | If you were in my shoes, what would you do? | 如果你是我 你会怎么做 | 
| [22:58] | I’m not permitted to influence your legal decisions. | 原则上不准我影响你的法律决定 | 
| [23:01] | But off the record, I would consider the plea offer. | 但私下里 我会考虑认罪 | 
| [23:04] | It’s the option that allows you to salvage | 这是一种选择 可以让你 | 
| [23:05] | something after operating. | 在作战后挽救一些东西 | 
| [23:08] | Salvage what? | 挽救什么 | 
| [23:10] | I got a glimpse of life after operating, and that’s not me. | 我体会过了退伍后的生活 那不是我 | 
| [23:14] | Yeah, I know being away from your teammates | 是啊 我知道离开你的队友 | 
| [23:16] | is making this even more difficult, so… | 让这变的更加困难 所以 | 
| [23:19] | a little advice: | 一点小建议 | 
| [23:21] | Take refuge in the people closest to you outside these walls. | 躲在这地方外 去你最亲近的人那里 | 
| [23:26] | ‘Cause not even you are gonna be able to fight this battle alone. | 因为即使是你也无法独自战斗 | 
| [23:37] | Still no Perez. | 还是看不到佩雷斯 | 
| [23:39] | Hurry up and wait. | 赶紧来等着 | 
| [23:42] | It’s a nice change of pace from Jordan. | 和约旦相比这节奏变化还不错 | 
| [23:46] | You shouldn’t feel responsible for what’s happening with Jason. | 你不应该为杰森的事感到自责 | 
| [23:50] | Why would I? I didn’t ask for his help. | 我为什么会呢 我没有向他求助 | 
| [23:52] | I didn’t even want to tell him about Raqqa Jacques. | 我甚至不想告诉他拉卡·雅克的事 | 
| [23:54] | He pushed for vengeance. Whatever went down is on him. | 他极力要报仇 不管发生什么都是因为他 | 
| [23:57] | Either of you studs need a break? | 你们两个壮汉要休息一下吗 | 
| [23:59] | Get back at your post, Sonny. | 回到你的岗位 桑尼 | 
| [24:01] | Ah, yeah, you ever see that Chuck Norris movie | 你看过那个查克诺里斯的电影吗 | 
| [24:04] | where he pulls rear security? | 他演了后备军 | 
| [24:07] | No, you haven’t, have you? | 你没看过 对吧 | 
| [24:08] | Yeah, ’cause even Ground Chuck couldn’t make it interesting. | 因为陆军查克都不能提起你的兴趣 | 
| [24:12] | We got movement. Second window. | 有动静了 第二个窗户 | 
| [24:20] | That’s Perez. | 那就是佩雷斯 | 
| [24:23] | There’s someone else in the room. | 还有一个人在屋子里 | 
| [24:25] | A kid. | 一个孩子 | 
| [24:27] | Yeah, Intel says that Perez has a daughter. Luisa. | 情报说佩雷斯有个女儿 路易莎 | 
| [24:32] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这里是B2 | 
| [24:34] | We have a PID on HVT 3. How copy? | 我们确认了高价值目标3 收到了吗 | 
| [24:36] | That’s a good copy, Bravo 2. | 收到了 B2 | 
| [24:38] | Stand by. Holding for Echo. | 待命 等E队 | 
| [24:40] | Roger that. Bravo 2 out. | 收到 B2完毕 | 
| [24:43] | Jason’s on trial for shooting an unarmed man, | 杰森因枪击手无寸铁的人而受审 | 
| [24:46] | and here we are, | 而我们在这里 | 
| [24:47] | taking orders to do the same, | 听从命令去做一样的事 | 
| [24:49] | right in front of his daughter. | 就在他女儿眼前 | 
| [24:50] | Perez is responsible for the deaths | 佩雷斯害死了 | 
| [24:52] | of hundreds of innocent people, Sonny. | 几百个无辜的人 桑尼 | 
| [24:54] | Yeah. Well, her whole childhood will go up in smoke with her daddy. | 但她的整个童年都会和她爸爸一起消失 | 
| [24:57] | We don’t pick the ops. | 行动不是我们选的 | 
| [24:59] | We just execute them. | 我们只管执行 | 
| [25:01] | Just saying… | 我就是说说 | 
| [25:02] | If Raqqa Jacques had his way, | 如果拉卡·雅克得逞 | 
| [25:05] | and Jameelah saw your last breath online… | 贾米拉在网上看到了你的最后一口气 | 
| [25:09] | Well, she’d be saddled with that horror for the rest of her days. | 她的余生都会背负着这种恐惧 | 
| [25:14] | We don’t take out Perez, more innocent people will die. | 我们不除掉佩雷斯 更多无辜的人会死 | 
| [25:18] | And unfortunately for Luisa, you can’t pick your parents. | 而对路易莎不幸的是 你不能选择父母 | 
| [25:21] | Back to work, Sonny. | 回去工作吧 桑尼 | 
| [25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:46] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 | 
| [25:47] | My parasailing class went over time. | 我的滑翔伞课拖堂了 | 
| [25:49] | I’m sorry. Parasailing. Right. | 我没听错吧 滑翔伞 真厉害 | 
| [25:51] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [25:52] | I have a life now. | 我有自己的生活了 | 
| [25:53] | That’s good. | 那很好 | 
| [25:54] | Just-just glad that you were in town. That’s all. | 很高兴你能来 仅此而已 | 
| [25:57] | Only to collect some things | 只是来收拾东西 | 
| [25:59] | before my flight leaves in a couple hours. | 几个小时后我的飞机就要起飞了 | 
| [26:01] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 | 
| [26:03] | You didn’t call to ask about my adventures. | 你叫我过来 又不是专门问我要去哪 | 
| [26:08] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [26:09] | You know me too well. | 你太了解我了 | 
| [26:11] | You do. | 真的 | 
| [26:14] | I heard what you’ve been charged with. | 我听说你摊上官司了 | 
| [26:17] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [26:19] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [26:21] | Unfortunately, my new… | 很不幸 我的新角色 | 
| [26:23] | role doesn’t allow me to… | 已经不允许我 | 
| [26:25] | horse-trade state secrets to rescue you. | 以交换国家机密为条件帮你脱困了 | 
| [26:31] | Havoc, this is Echo 1. | 作战中心 这里是E1 | 
| [26:32] | We have a PID on HVT 2, over. | 已确认2号高价值目标身份 完毕 | 
| [26:35] | Copy that. Stand by. Sir? | 收到 待命 长官 | 
| [26:37] | – All targets positively identified. – Roger that. | -目标身份均已确认 -收到 | 
| [26:45] | All targets have been PID’d. Stand by. | 目标身份均已确认 待命 | 
| [26:48] | I don’t have a shot. | 我被挡住了 | 
| [26:51] | We’ll wait for her to move. | 我们等她离开射击范围 | 
| [26:54] | Execute, execute, execute. | 执行 执行 执行 | 
| [26:57] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [26:59] | Move. | 让开 | 
| [27:05] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [27:15] | You’re clear. | 已无阻碍 | 
| [27:18] | Luisa’s still in the room. | 路易莎还在房间里 | 
| [27:20] | He’s gonna bail. Send it. | 他要逃了 开枪 | 
| [27:22] | Send it. | 射击 | 
| [27:26] | Damn it, what happened to the lights? | 该死 灯怎么都关了 | 
| [27:28] | He’s gone. | 他已经跑了 | 
| [27:29] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. | B2 这里是作战中心 | 
| [27:30] | HVTs 1 and 2 are down. | 1号和2号高价值目标已解决 | 
| [27:33] | HVT 4 is eliminated. | 4号高价值目标已清除 | 
| [27:34] | Bravo, what is your sitrep? | B队 汇报情况 | 
| [27:36] | Havoc, this is Bravo 6. We still don’t have the shot. | 作战中心 这里是B6 我们没法开枪 | 
| [27:38] | Roger that, Bravo 6. Standing by. | 收到 B6 待命 | 
| [27:40] | Havoc out. | 完毕 | 
| [27:44] | Look, if Perez gets away, | 要是让佩雷斯跑了 | 
| [27:45] | we’re on the hook for another bad op. | 我们就又搞砸了一个任务 | 
| [27:47] | You think telling Stella that we iced a dude | 你觉得告诉斯特拉 我们当着他女儿的面 | 
| [27:48] | in front of his baby girl is gonna put her mind at ease? | 干掉了他 就能让她安心了吗 | 
| [27:58] | He’s got a phone. | 他手上拿着手机 | 
| [27:59] | He’s probably hearing about the other HVTs. | 他可能听说了其他目标的事 | 
| [28:06] | If we don’t take the shot, we’re gonna lose him. | 现在不开枪 我们就错失良机了 | 
| [28:12] | Son of a bitch. He’s bailing. | 混蛋 他要逃了 | 
| [28:20] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc. | B2 这里是作战中心 | 
| [28:22] | Be advised, you have what appears to be | 注意 有疑似 | 
| [28:23] | an enemy vehicle approaching your position. | 敌方车辆朝你们的方位靠近 | 
| [28:26] | Good copy. | 收到 | 
| [28:29] | We see it. Pickup truck with a spotlight. Coming right at us. | 看到了 皮卡车开着车灯 朝我们这来了 | 
| [28:42] | Bravo 2, this is 3. | B2 这里是B3 | 
| [28:44] | We got the enemy out looking. | 敌方已外出搜寻 | 
| [28:46] | Probably not hunting for snipe. | 应该不是在找狙击手 | 
| [29:13] | We got two guards heading into the barn. | 有两名守卫准备进入谷仓 | 
| [29:16] | This could get loud, gentlemen. | 可能要闹出点大动静 先生们 | 
| [29:18] | Copy, 3. Hold off as long as you can. | 收到 B3 尽量拖延不要开枪 | 
| [29:19] | We still don’t have the shot. | 我们仍然没法开枪 | 
| [29:23] | Come on. Come on. Where’d you go? | 快点 快点 你要去哪里 | 
| [29:31] | The SUV. | 有辆越野车 | 
| [29:33] | You have the shot? | 你能开枪吗 | 
| [29:34] | I can’t see him through night vision. | 我用夜视模式看不到他 | 
| [29:35] | Shot’s gonna fall on you. | 需要你开这一枪 | 
| [29:36] | Check. Switching to thermal. | 收到 切换到热成像 | 
| [29:38] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [29:48] | Perez is still smoking. | 佩雷斯还在抽烟 | 
| [29:49] | Don’t fire till you PID. | 没确认身份前 不要开枪 | 
| [29:51] | Where’s the girl? | 小女孩在哪 | 
| [29:56] | Wait. Wait. | 等一下 等等 | 
| [29:57] | He left his daughter in the room. | 他把女儿留在房间里了 | 
| [29:58] | Take the shot. | 开枪 | 
| [30:08] | Jackpot. | 正中目标 | 
| [30:24] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. I pass Athena. | 作战中心 B2报告 完成任务 | 
| [30:27] | Copy that, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 | 
| [30:28] | All targets are down. | 目标全部消除 | 
| [30:32] | Maybe they should make that rear security movie after all. | 他们真该给后方警戒拍个电影 | 
| [30:37] | Yeah. | 对啊 | 
| [30:40] | Civilian life looks like it’s treating you well. | 看来平民生活很适合你 | 
| [30:43] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [30:44] | Maybe I should’ve followed you out of that taco stand that day. | 我当时就该和你一起离开的 | 
| [30:47] | I’ve thought about that, you know. | 我真的那么想过 | 
| [30:49] | Probably would’ve been a… happier ending | 也许就能获得一个 比我现在要面对的 | 
| [30:51] | – than the one I’m facing. – Yeah. | -更快乐的结局 -是 | 
| [30:53] | You would’ve loved it for, like… | 那种生活你最多能喜欢 大概… | 
| [30:55] | a week? | 一周 | 
| [30:56] | Two, tops. | 最多两周 | 
| [30:58] | And then you would have been yearning for your microwave. | 然后就会开始怀念你的微波炉声 | 
| [31:01] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 | 
| [31:02] | Know so. | 我知道一定是的 | 
| [31:04] | Bravo gives you a purpose most people never find. | B队给你带来的使命感 大多数人永难企及 | 
| [31:06] | You had that purpose. | 你也曾经有那种使命感 | 
| [31:09] | But not the brotherhood. | 但我没有那种兄弟情义 | 
| [31:12] | That’s… | 那就是 | 
| [31:14] | the difference between us. | 你我的差别 | 
| [31:15] | Why you had to stay and I didn’t. | 这就是为什么你一定要留下 而我不想的原因 | 
| [31:18] | Well, that difference may not exist anymore. | 这种区别现在已经没了 | 
| [31:23] | – What’s that mean? – Mm, just… | -什么意思 -就是 | 
| [31:25] | My lawyer’s trying to convince me | 我的律师一直想让我相信 | 
| [31:26] | that one of my teammates has turned on me. | 我的队友背叛了我 | 
| [31:28] | If I don’t incriminate him, he’s just gonna bury me. | 如果我不去控告他 他就会让我完蛋 | 
| [31:32] | Other option is a plea deal. | 另一个选择是达成认罪协议 | 
| [31:35] | And neither surrender | 然而不管是认罪投降 | 
| [31:36] | nor making a teammate collateral damage | 还是让队友成为附带损失 | 
| [31:39] | is the Jason Hayes way. | 都不是杰森·海斯的风格 | 
| [31:40] | Like I said, you know me too well. | 就像我说的 你太了解我了 | 
| [31:47] | You know what you’re gonna do? | 你决定好怎么做了吗 | 
| [31:49] | I’m better at making decisions when bullets are flying at me. | 我还是更擅长在枪林弹雨中做决定 | 
| [31:53] | For 20 years, you’ve convinced your teammates | 二十年来 你的队友打心眼里 | 
| [31:55] | to follow you into the darkest pits of hell. | 愿意跟着你上刀山下火海 | 
| [31:58] | How hard can it be to convince a jury | 让一名法官信服 | 
| [32:00] | that you did it right and you’re innocent? | 让他相信你是对的 无辜的 又有多难 | 
| [32:04] | Right. | 也对 | 
| [32:11] | – You can’t be leaving. Come on, stay. – Sorry. | -你真要走啊 拜托 留下来 -抱歉 | 
| [32:15] | The ticket’s nonrefundable. | 票不能退 | 
| [32:18] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [32:20] | Maybe next time. | 下次再聊 | 
| [32:23] | Great. | 好 | 
| [32:46] | I’m, uh, I’m glad you were leading us out there today. | 很庆幸今天是你指挥任务 | 
| [32:51] | You know, holding fire till Perez’s daughter was out of the way, | 等到佩雷斯女儿不在他身边再开枪 | 
| [32:53] | that was… that was a good call. | 这么做非常正确 | 
| [32:56] | Last I checked, I don’t need Bravo 6’s approval. | 我做事并不需要B6认可 | 
| [33:00] | No, you don’t. | 是 你不需要 | 
| [33:02] | But you have it anyway. | 但我还是表示认可 | 
| [33:05] | You know, I don’t know how I’d handle | 我真的不知道如何像你刚才那样 | 
| [33:08] | making impossible moral decisions in the field like you just did. | 在战斗中做出几乎不可能合乎道德决定 | 
| [33:13] | That’s why I’m glad I can rely on my brothers. | 好在我信得过我的兄弟们 | 
| [33:19] | You’re wondering if Jason can rely on me? | 你想知道杰森能不能信得过我 | 
| [33:21] | Why are you so closed off to him? This isn’t like you. | 你为什么对他那么冷淡 这不像你的作风 | 
| [33:24] | Our hands are tied. You know the rules. | 我们可以做的不多 你知道规矩的 | 
| [33:26] | Like you knew the rules when you wrote the Marsden letter? | 你写马斯登那封信时不知道规矩吗 | 
| [33:32] | Go out on a limb for her, | 你能为她只身犯险 | 
| [33:33] | but you let our brother suffer in the dark | 但是曾经为你赴汤蹈火的兄弟需要你的帮助时 | 
| [33:35] | after he moved heaven and earth when you needed him most. | 你反倒对他不管不顾 让他吃苦受罪 | 
| [33:37] | I know what Jason has done for me, all right? | 我知道杰森曾经为我做过什么 | 
| [33:38] | And how I handle this is my business. | 我怎么处理不关你的事 | 
| [33:40] | Not when it harms Bravo. | 但是伤害到B队就不行 | 
| [33:42] | Guys. Okay? Cool it, man. | 各位 冷静点好吗 | 
| [33:44] | Look, Soto said. We need to toe the line. | 索托说了 咱们得服从命令 | 
| [33:48] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:49] | What we really need is to stick together. | 我们真正需要的是团结一致 | 
| [33:55] | Take a breather, buddy. | 去缓一缓 哥们 | 
| [34:00] | What was that about? | 他们为了什么吵 | 
| [34:02] | I don’t know. I think, uh, | 我不知道 我觉得 | 
| [34:04] | this Jace thing is starting to mess with everybody’s head. | 老杰的事开始让大家头脑发热 | 
| [34:11] | Uncertainty will do that. | 不确定性确实让人烦心 | 
| [34:14] | Yeah, I guess that’s the truth about us, too, huh? | 咱们俩的情况也差不多吧 | 
| [34:18] | Look, Davis… | 戴维斯… | 
| [34:21] | I’m so sorry I haven’t figured out this whole baby thing yet. | 很抱歉 我还没想明白该怎么处理孩子的事 | 
| [34:25] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 | 
| [34:27] | Hannah’s the one that is waiting on you. | 汉娜才是那个等你答复的人 | 
| [34:30] | I mean, it would be nice to know | 不过 如果能知道 | 
| [34:32] | what the road ahead looks like for us. | 咱们的未来会怎么样也不错 | 
| [34:35] | You see, “family” has always been a bad word for me. | “家庭”对我来说从来不是个好词 | 
| [34:39] | I told people I had sisters because my made-up clan | 我告诉别人我有姐妹 因为我编造出来的家庭 | 
| [34:42] | brought me comfort more than my real family did. | 比我真正的家庭更温暖 | 
| [34:46] | The fact that Emmet was a bad father | 虽然埃米特不是个好父亲 | 
| [34:47] | doesn’t condemn you to be one. | 但你不一定也当不好 | 
| [34:48] | I know. Just seeing what Jace is going through | 看到老杰正在经历的 | 
| [34:51] | and us almost killing that guy in front of his child… | 还有我们差点当着他孩子的面杀了那个人 | 
| [34:58] | I just don’t think it’s fair to bring that home to a child. | 我觉得让孩子得到这样的家庭不公平 | 
| [35:04] | That’s a sound argument, Sonny. | 你说得非常有道理 桑尼 | 
| [35:08] | It’s very logical. | 逻辑很严密 | 
| [35:10] | But this isn’t a kid. | 但这不是随便哪个孩子 | 
| [35:14] | This is your kid. | 这是你的孩子 | 
| [35:16] | And the connection that you’ll share, father to child? | 你们父子之间的联系 | 
| [35:20] | There’s nothing logical about it. | 是没有逻辑可言的 | 
| [35:40] | You’re back. | 你回来了 | 
| [35:42] | How was, uh, the OP? | 行动怎么样 | 
| [35:46] | Successful. | 成功了 | 
| [35:48] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [35:52] | I mean, doesn’t paint much of a picture, but that’s good. | 虽然从你的表情上完全看不出来 不过很好 | 
| [36:01] | I-I shared too much about Jason. | 我说了太多杰森的事 | 
| [36:06] | I know my job isn’t your favorite thing about me, | 我知道你不喜欢我的工作 | 
| [36:08] | and so I shouldn’t throw it in your face. | 所以我不应该跟你说个没完 | 
| [36:15] | You’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [36:17] | What you do once bothered me | 你的工作确实让我困扰 | 
| [36:19] | to the point of almost ruining the best thing | 困扰到差点毁了我一生中 | 
| [36:22] | in my life. | 最美好的事 | 
| [36:26] | But I love you, | 但是我爱你 | 
| [36:28] | and operating is who you are. | 行动是你的一部分 | 
| [36:31] | I want you to share everything with me. | 我希望你能跟我分享一切 | 
| [36:34] | What was bothering you the other day? | 那天你为了什么事烦心 | 
| [36:38] | I’ve made peace with what operating could do to you, | 我已经可以接受行动对你造成的影响 | 
| [36:41] | but I don’t think I can handle watching you | 但是我应该没办法接受 | 
| [36:42] | get dragged in the mud like they’re doing with Jason. | 眼睁睁看着他们像对待杰森那样对你 | 
| [36:45] | Not with everything you sacrifice. | 尤其是在你做出那么多牺牲以后 | 
| [36:58] | I was worried this conversation | 我担心咱们这次谈话 | 
| [36:59] | was heading in a different direction. | 会出现分歧 | 
| [37:05] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 | 
| [37:09] | Like, literally, I’m not going anywhere tonight. | 说真的 我今晚哪都不去 | 
| [37:14] | Got a plan. | 有个想法 | 
| [37:16] | We’ll be here. | 我们就待在这 | 
| [37:21] | Do you want to make up for some lost time with me? | 你想不想把错过的时光补偿给我 | 
| [37:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:34] | Team’s coming apart at the seams. | 团队出现了危机 | 
| [37:37] | I really want to stay here with you right now, but… | 我现在真的很想跟你待在一起 但是 | 
| [37:40] | I need to try and make things right. | 我要想办法解决 | 
| [37:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 | 
| [37:46] | Bravo takes priority. | B队优先 | 
| [37:49] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [37:52] | Go already. | 还不走 | 
| [37:59] | When Bravo returned from Ganim’s apartment, | B队从格内姆的公寓回来之后 | 
| [38:02] | did they discuss the operation with you? | 他们有没有跟你讨论这次行动 | 
| [38:04] | No, ma’am. Officer Perry handed me Ganim’s phone | 没有 长官 佩里准尉把格内姆的手机递给我 | 
| [38:06] | and said there was no time to waste. | 说时间紧迫 | 
| [38:08] | Officer Mina Hassan and I then analyzed the data. | 我和军士长米娜·哈森紧接着分析了数据 | 
| [38:10] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你 少校 | 
| [38:11] | Just two more questions. | 还有两个问题 | 
| [38:13] | Uh, when Officer Perry shared Raqqa Jacques’s identity with you, | 佩里准尉告诉你拉卡·雅克的身份后 | 
| [38:16] | you reported that up the chain of command, correct? | 你向上级汇报了 对吧 | 
| [38:19] | Yes, ma’am. I followed protocol. | 是的 长官 我按流程做事 | 
| [38:22] | Prior to the op at Ganim’s apartment, | 去格内姆公寓行动之前 | 
| [38:23] | was Master Chief Hayes aware that Raqqa Jacques | 海斯总士官长知道拉卡·雅克 | 
| [38:25] | was the man who tortured Officer Perry? | 就是对准尉佩里严刑拷打的人吗 | 
| [38:38] | 汉娜 我觉得你应该看看这个 | |
| [39:22] | Figured you’d be home with the family after the op. | 还以为出完任务你会回去跟家人团聚 | 
| [39:24] | Uh, Commander Cook wanted to talk to me again, I guess. Mm. | 库克指挥官可能想再跟我谈谈 | 
| [39:26] | How’d it go in there? | 情况怎样 | 
| [39:28] | I’m feeling guilty about what I shared. | 我说出的情况让我觉得愧疚 | 
| [39:31] | Could be twisted to hurt Jason. | 可能反而会伤害到杰森 | 
| [39:34] | As long as you told the truth, | 只要你说的是实情 | 
| [39:35] | you don’t need to feel guilty. | 你就不必愧疚 | 
| [39:36] | I don’t know. I mean, Jason led the charge | 我也说不好 去年我接受执行官调查的时候 | 
| [39:40] | to defend me when I was in front of the XOI last year. | 是杰森带头为我申辩 | 
| [39:43] | It just… It feels wrong that he has to face this on his own. | 但他只能自己面对这件事 我觉得这么做不对 | 
| [39:59] | It’s all right. | 没事 | 
| [40:01] | Okay. | 没事的 | 
| [40:11] | You know there’s a no-contact order. | 你知道我们有命令 不准接触 | 
| [40:15] | Don’t want you to get in trouble with Command again. | 不想你在指挥官那再惹什么麻烦 | 
| [40:18] | Deposition’s tomorrow, so… | 明天取证 所以 | 
| [40:21] | technically, I’m not a witness yet. | 理论上说 我还不是证人 | 
| [40:23] | That’s not really how it works. | 这样不合规矩 | 
| [40:27] | You gonna make me drink alone? | 你要让我一个人喝吗 | 
| [40:37] | How’s the team holding up without seeing my ugly face? | 看不到我这张丑脸 团队情况如何 | 
| [40:42] | Angry on your behalf. | 替你生气 | 
| [40:47] | Yeah. What about Ray? | 雷呢 | 
| [40:51] | Yeah, he’s-he’s frustrated. | 他很沮丧 | 
| [40:54] | You know, he wants to be here for you. | 你知道的 他想过来陪你 | 
| [40:57] | If he wanted to be here, he’d be here. | 他要想来他早来了 | 
| [41:01] | – How’s it been with you? – Got me all jammed up. | -你怎么样 -我一团糟 | 
| [41:04] | Lawyer is waving the white flag. | 律师都要放弃了 | 
| [41:07] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [41:09] | What I always do. Fight. Go in there with guns a-blazing. | 像往常一样战斗 进去跟他们大干一场 | 
| [41:12] | Good. Good. | 好 好 | 
| [41:15] | It doesn’t… doesn’t track. | 就是 有点想不通 | 
| [41:16] | The guy who’s run more ops than anyone | 一个比谁出任务都多的人 | 
| [41:18] | just suddenly got an itchy trigger finger. | 会误开枪 | 
| [41:22] | You’ll beat this. | 你会挺过去的 | 
| [41:24] | Yeah. | 会的 | 
| [41:31] | That’s my JAG. | 是我的军法长 | 
| [41:35] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [41:43] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [41:46] | I guess that’s that, then. All right. | 我猜也就这样了 那 好吧 | 
| [41:52] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [41:56] | Trial counsel found out | 出庭律师发现 | 
| [41:57] | that, uh, Raqqa Jacques was Ray’s torturer. | 是拉卡·雅克严刑拷打了雷 | 
| [42:00] | They think I shot an unarmed man out of revenge. | 他们认为我枪杀没有武器的人是出于报复 | 
| [42:06] | They upped the charges to murder. | 他们要控告我谋杀 |