英文名称:Fifty Shades Darker
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Listen! | 听着 |
[00:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:28] | You silly fucking twit! | 你该死的蠢蛋 |
[00:29] | Please! | 求你了 |
[00:30] | You are one stupid fucking bitch, you know that? | 你真他妈的是个傻婊子 知道吗 |
[00:35] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:36] | No. | 不 |
[00:42] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[00:45] | No! | 不要 |
[00:48] | No. | 不要 |
[00:49] | – You’re a little shit. – No! | -你个小杂种 -不要 |
[00:52] | No! | 不要 |
[01:46] | Anastasia Steele? | 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔 |
[01:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | Yeah. Got it. Thank you. | 好 知道了 谢谢 |
[02:53] | Good morning, Mr. Hyde. | 早上好 海德先生 |
[02:54] | Ana, please, it’s Jack. | 安娜 别这么见外 叫我杰克 |
[02:57] | Tea, right? Weak, black. | 你喝茶对吧 淡红茶 |
[02:59] | I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to get this for you, | 好像应该是我给你买茶才对 |
[03:02] | but thank you, Jack. | 不过谢谢你 杰克 |
[03:19] | Barbados is amazing. | 巴巴多斯棒极了[南美洲岛国] |
[03:21] | It’s all coral and turtles and booze… | 到处是珊瑚 海龟还有酒 |
[03:25] | Oh! You should be here. Why aren’t you here? | 你真该来的 你为什么就是不来 |
[03:28] | Yeah, and tell that douchebag brother at mine | 告诉我家的那个混蛋弟弟 |
[03:30] | to take a day off for once, would ya? | 有时间休息一天 好吗 |
[03:33] | All right. Bye, Ana. Bye! | 好了 再见 安娜 |
[04:12] | So, how’s the new job’? | 新工作怎么样 |
[04:15] | It’s good. My boss has me weighing in on submissions. | 挺好的 老板有让我参与报送工作 |
[04:19] | That’s exciting. Great. | 真令人激动 好极了 |
[04:23] | Have you heard from Christian? | 克里斯蒂安有找你吗 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[04:27] | He sent me flowers. | 他给我送了花 |
[04:30] | To wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[04:32] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[04:33] | are you ever gonna tell me what happened between you? | 你打算告诉我你们俩到底怎么了吗 |
[04:39] | Fundamental differences, I guess. | 道不同吧 |
[04:42] | It wasn’t gonna last. | 长久不了 |
[04:52] | Are those for me? | 这是给我的吗 |
[04:54] | Nah. They can wait. | 不是 这些不急 |
[04:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | Look nice. Going out tonight? | 打扮挺漂亮的 今晚有约吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1131个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:166个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:102个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:193个,专四词汇:166个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:330个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:58] | Oh, um, a friend of mine | 我有个朋友 |
[05:00] | has a photography exhibition opening tonight. | 他今晚摄影展开幕 |
[05:03] | So, gonna go. | 我去捧场 |
[05:05] | Good. | 好 |
[05:07] | How did you make out with those manuscripts? | 手稿的进展如何 |
[05:09] | Oh, really great, actually. This one, um… | 非常好 这一个 |
[05:12] | Boyce Fox. | 博伊斯·福克斯 |
[05:14] | I couldn’t put it down. It’s so sharp. | 我看的手不释卷 言辞犀利 |
[05:17] | And relevant. And I think he’s really got something. | 却也很中肯 我觉得他很有才华 |
[05:21] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你这么觉得 -是的 |
[05:23] | – All right. I’ll check it out. – Great. | -好 我回头看看 -好的 |
[05:26] | – Have fun tonight, Ana. – Thank you. | -今晚玩的开心 安娜 -谢谢 |
[05:28] | Thanks for today. | 今天辛苦了 |
[05:31] | Good night, Hannah. | 晚安 汉娜 |
[05:33] | Bye! | 再见 |
[05:47] | Glass of chardonnay? | 来杯夏敦埃酒 |
[05:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:11] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[06:21] | Ana! | 安娜 |
[06:23] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[06:25] | Jose… | 何塞 |
[06:26] | This is, like, so much of my face in here. | 这里到处都是我的脸 |
[06:30] | Well, if I had asked, you would have been like, “I’m too shy.” | 我要是提前问你 你肯定会说你害羞 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:35] | But you… | 但你 |
[06:38] | It’s my best stuff. | 这是我最好的作品 |
[06:39] | That’s so… | 这也太… |
[06:41] | Do you like them? | 你喜欢这些吗 |
[06:43] | They are super large. | 这些照片太大了 |
[06:49] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[06:50] | All the portraits have sold to one man. | 这些肖像都卖掉了 同一个人买的 |
[06:53] | They did? | 真的吗 |
[06:55] | – You’re kidding! – No. | -你开玩笑呢吧 -没开玩笑 |
[06:59] | Well, somebody likes them. | 有人喜欢 |
[07:03] | They just bought all six. | 六张已经都被买走了 |
[07:06] | All six? | 全部六张 |
[07:07] | Dinner’s on me tonight, okay? | 今晚晚饭我请 |
[07:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:43] | Anastasia. | 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[07:49] | It was you, wasn’t it? You just went and bought all of these? | 是你 对吗 你跑来买下了六张肖像 |
[07:53] | I don’t like strangers gawking at you. | 我不喜欢陌生人傻盯着你看 |
[07:57] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来 |
[08:01] | For you. | 为你而来 |
[08:04] | Hey. | 听着 |
[08:07] | Can we talk somewhere private? | 我们能找个私密点的地方谈谈吗 |
[08:09] | No. | 不行 |
[08:11] | Look, I’m not very good at this. I’ve never had to… | 听着 我不太擅长这些 我从来没有 |
[08:14] | I’ve never wanted to try again. | 我再也不想再试一次了 |
[08:19] | Christian, I don’t… | 克里斯蒂安 我不想… |
[08:20] | – It’s not a good idea. – Let’s talk. | -这不是个好主意 -我们谈谈吧 |
[08:22] | Okay? Just talk, please. | 好吗 就谈谈 拜托了 |
[08:26] | Have dinner with me. | 跟我共进晚餐 |
[08:34] | Okay, fine. I will have dinner with you. | 行吧 那我跟你去吃晚餐 |
[08:38] | Because I’m hungry. | 只是因为我饿了 |
[08:40] | But we are only talking and that is it. | 但我们只是谈谈 仅此而已 |
[08:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna take off. | 我得走了 |
[08:58] | – Already? – Your photos are so stunning, Jose. | -这么早 -你的照片都很棒 何塞 |
[09:01] | – Thank you. – I’m proud of you. | -谢谢你 -我为你骄傲 |
[09:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:36] | Christian, I can’t. I can’t do this. | 克里斯蒂安 我不能 我不能这么做 |
[09:40] | Christ, Ana. | 老天 安娜 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:47] | I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[09:50] | Just come to dinner. We can talk. | 就吃顿饭 我们谈谈 |
[09:57] | Would you like some more time? | 你们还需要再看看吗 |
[09:58] | No. Two steaks’ medium. Fries. Green vegetables. | 不了 两份五分熟的牛排配薯条时蔬 |
[10:02] | Um, actually, I’m gonna have the quinoa salad. | 事实上 我要份藜麦沙拉 |
[10:07] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:08] | And two glasses of the Barossa Valley Shiraz. | 两杯巴萝莎希哈红酒 |
[10:11] | We only sell that by the bottle, sir. | 先生 我们只按瓶卖 |
[10:13] | A bottle then. | 那就来一瓶 |
[10:14] | Yes, Sir. | 好的 先生 |
[10:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | So? | 那么 |
[10:20] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈吧 |
[10:27] | I want you back. | 我希望你回到我身边 |
[10:30] | I’d like to renegotiate terms. | 我愿意重新商讨条款 |
[10:34] | But I don’t see how. | 但我看不到可行性 |
[10:38] | The things you want, you said that’s the way you are. | 你想要的 你说那才是真实的你 |
[10:42] | But what happened last time, that’s not gonna happen again. | 但上次发生的事 不会再发生了 |
[10:45] | How can you say that? | 你怎么说得出口 |
[10:49] | I know that I asked you to show me how far it can go, | 我知道是我让你给我展示最大限度 |
[10:57] | but you were getting off on the pain you inflicted. | 但你就是会从强加给别人的痛苦中获取快感 |
[11:04] | That’s still in you. | 你改变不了 |
[11:06] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力改 |
[11:08] | Working on what? | 在努力改什么 |
[11:13] | I can’t do this if you won’t talk to me. | 你要是什么都不告诉我 我就没法做到 |
[11:18] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[11:19] | Everything. | 所有事 |
[11:22] | Fine. | 行 |
[11:38] | Yeah. We’ll manage. | 好了 我们自己来 |
[11:50] | My birth mother died when I was four. | 我生母在我四岁时死了 |
[11:53] | She was an addict. Crack. | 她是个瘾君子 霹雳可卡因 |
[11:56] | You can fill in the blanks. | 剩下的你自己能联想到了 |
[11:59] | Why didn’t you tell me that? | 你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[12:00] | I did. | 我告诉过你 |
[12:02] | But you were asleep at the time. | 但你当时在睡觉 |
[12:06] | Okay. Well, um… | 好吧 那么 |
[12:10] | Generally, | 一般来说 |
[12:12] | a key part of good communication | 良好沟通最关键 |
[12:14] | is that both parties be conscious. | 就是对话双方都要醒着 |
[12:20] | I’m really sorry about your mother. | 你母亲的事情我很抱歉 |
[12:25] | It’s in the past. | 这都过去了 |
[12:28] | Now, I brought you here to negotiate. | 我带你来是来商讨的 |
[12:33] | You’re open to new terms? | 你接受新条款吗 |
[12:37] | No rules. | 没有规则 |
[12:40] | No punishments. | 没有惩罚 |
[12:46] | No rules, no punishments, and | 没有规则 没有惩罚 还有 |
[12:49] | no more secrets. | 没有秘密 |
[12:52] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[12:54] | You want a… | 你想要 |
[12:55] | What do you call it? | 你是怎么说的 |
[12:58] | A vanilla relationship? | 香草关系 |
[13:00] | I mean, we only do what you’re comfortable with. | 我是说 我们只做你觉得适应的事 |
[13:04] | But you need all those things. | 但你需要那些 |
[13:08] | I need you more. | 我更需要你 |
[13:18] | Miss Steele. | 斯蒂尔小姐 |
[13:19] | Thanks, Taylor. | 谢谢 泰勒 |
[13:26] | No strings attached. | 没有附加条件 |
[13:54] | This is spiky. | 很刺激 |
[13:56] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[14:01] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:33] | 克里斯蒂安 做梦要梦到我 | |
[14:35] | {\fs7\bord0\shad0\frz12.79\c&H171717& | \move(119.75,149,118.25,119,0,1943)}做梦要梦到我 |
[14:46] | 也许吧 谢谢今晚的款待 待会见宝贝 | |
[15:23] | Ana, I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about you. | 安娜 不少人都跟我夸你 |
[15:27] | Told you, Liz. | 跟你说了 莉斯 |
[15:29] | This one actually reads. | 这个真的好好读呢 |
[15:30] | Hey, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[15:31] | What’s the head of HR doing lurking around? | 人事部主管来这里干什么 |
[15:33] | Are we in trouble? | 我们有麻烦了吗 |
[15:35] | Not at all. I’m just here to encourage. | 没有 我只是来鼓舞士气的 |
[15:38] | Really? Well, I think a | 真的吗 那我觉得 |
[15:39] | round of drinks at Lori’s would do the trick. | 去洛里家来一轮酒就够了 |
[15:43] | Sorry. Meetings. Otherwise. | 抱歉 有会议 不然一定去 |
[15:45] | Who’s Lori? | 洛里是谁 |
[15:47] | Oh, it’s a bar around the corner. | 是街角的一个酒吧 |
[15:49] | Fridays are a bit of a ritual. | 周五去那聚餐是办公室传统 |
[15:52] | You should come. | 你也该来 |
[15:55] | Absolutely. Go network. | 当然了 去多认识些人 |
[15:56] | Oh, no, I would. I have plans tonight. | 不 我很想去 但我今晚有约了 |
[16:01] | So have your plan come along. Just for a quick one. | 让你的约会对象也来呗 就喝一杯 |
[16:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:10] | Have fun. | 玩的开心 |
[16:21] | Anastasia. | 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[16:23] | I’m sorry. Have we met before? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[16:26] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:29] | I’m nobody. | 我谁都不是 |
[16:30] | Hey. Lori’s is this way. | 你好 洛里家在这边 |
[16:33] | Come on, I’m buying. | 快来 我请你 |
[16:40] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 开始喝吧 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
[16:45] | You know, it’s still early. | 现在还早 |
[16:47] | Your comments on Boyce Fox were interesting. | 你对博伊斯·福克斯的评价很有意思 |
[16:51] | I’m not usually into political thrillers. | 我一般不喜欢政治惊悚类小说 |
[16:53] | Yeah, well’ I think the parallels | 我觉得这部书跟 |
[16:55] | with Dante’s Inferno are amazing, but… | 但丁的《地狱》相仿很有意思 但是 |
[16:57] | No. You convinced me. | 不 你已经说服了我 |
[16:59] | I’m reading. | 我在看 |
[17:01] | Oh. That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[17:04] | – Hi! – Hey! | -你好 -嗨 |
[17:07] | Christian, this is Jack Hyde. | 克里斯蒂安 这位是杰克·海德 |
[17:10] | I’m the boyfriend. | 我是她男朋友 |
[17:13] | I’m the boss. | 我是她老板 |
[17:14] | What will you have, Chris? | 你要点什么 克里斯 |
[17:17] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[17:18] | Another time. | 下回吧 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Another time. | 下回见了 |
[17:31] | I can’t believe you just talked to him like that. | 简直难以置信 你怎么这么跟他说话 |
[17:33] | He wants what’s mine. | 他想抢我的人 |
[17:35] | What’s yours? | 什么叫你的人 |
[17:37] | That’s a little presumptuous. | 这有点蛮横吧 |
[17:39] | He’s my boss, Christian. You gotta calm down. | 他是我老板 克里斯蒂安 冷静点 |
[17:43] | Calm isn’t really my forte. | 冷静不是我的长项 |
[17:48] | I know something that could help. | 我知道有什么能有点帮助 |
[17:55] | You know, this is not what I had in mind. | 这跟我想象中的是两码事 |
[17:58] | When’s the last time you went shopping? | 你上次买东西是什么时候了 |
[18:01] | Houston. A week ago. | 在休斯敦 一周前 |
[18:04] | What’d you buy? | 你买什么了 |
[18:05] | An airline. | 一家航空公司 |
[18:10] | Here. | 拿着 |
[18:15] | Your new favorite flavor. | 你最爱的新口味 |
[18:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:40] | Do you need a hand with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[18:43] | I’ll manage. | 我能行 |
[18:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:50] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[18:52] | What? I’m being a culinary mastermind. | 什么 我在当烹饪大厨 |
[18:54] | You only have to ask. | 你开口就行 |
[19:00] | I think we should take it slow. | 我觉得我们该慢慢来 |
[19:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好吧 |
[19:10] | Tell me about SIP. | 跟我讲讲你们出版社吧 |
[19:13] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[19:16] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[19:17] | Jack seems genuinely interested in my opinion. | 杰克似乎对我的看法很有兴趣 |
[19:21] | What’s morale like? | 那边士气怎么样 |
[19:23] | Morale? | 士气 |
[19:24] | You mean, like, do we all sit in a circle | 你是说 我们有没有围坐一圈 |
[19:26] | and sing the company song in the morning? | 大清早一块唱公司颂歌吗 |
[19:28] | ls the firm well managed? Are people happy? | 公司管理高效吗 职员开心吗 |
[19:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[19:35] | You’re buying SIP? | 你准备收购西雅图独立出版社 |
[19:37] | No! You can’t do that. That’s my job. | 不 你不能这么做 这是我的工作 |
[19:40] | You can’t start interfering in my career. | 你不能干涉我的职场生活 |
[19:42] | It’s not about that, | 与你无关 |
[19:44] | I’ve wanted to move into publishing. They’re the best fit. | 我一直想进军出版业 他们最合适 |
[19:49] | But you’re gonna be my boss. | 但你会成我的老板 |
[19:51] | Technically, I’ll be your boss’s boss’s boss. | 准确的说 是你老板的老板的老板 |
[19:54] | And I’m gonna be sleeping with my boss’s boss’s boss. | 那我就是跟我老板的老板的老板同床共枕 |
[19:57] | Right now, you’re arguing with him. | 其实现在你正在跟他吵架 |
[19:58] | Yeah, because he’s being an ass. | 没错 因为他表现的像个混蛋 |
[20:00] | An ass. Really? | 混蛋 真的吗 |
[20:03] | Ass. | 混蛋 |
[20:15] | You know that’s off limits. | 你知道这里不能碰 |
[20:20] | I’m gonna need a road map. | 那我需要张地图 |
[20:43] | I thought you wanted to take it slow. | 我以为你想要慢慢来 |
[20:50] | What do you want, Anastasia? | 你想要什么 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[20:55] | If we’re to communicate, you have to tell me. | 我们要是想沟通 那你就得跟我说 |
[21:01] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[21:19] | I’m too dressed. | 衣服太多 |
[21:33] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[22:00] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[22:36] | What do you want, Anastasia? | 你想要什么 安娜斯塔西娅 |
[22:41] | I want all of you. | 我想要你的全部 |
[23:22] | Why do you think you waited? | 你当初为什么要等 |
[23:28] | For sex. | 我是指性 |
[23:36] | I was reading Austen and Bronte | 我在读 |
[23:40] | and nobody ever measured up to that. | 奥斯丁和勃朗特 再无人能及 |
[23:45] | I guess I was waiting for something exceptional. | 我想我是在等不凡的经历 |
[23:50] | And then I met you. | 然后就遇到了你 |
[23:56] | Would Miss Austen | 奥斯丁小姐 |
[24:00] | approve of this? | 会同意吗 |
[24:04] | I was being romantic, | 我想说些浪漫的话 |
[24:05] | and then you just go and distract me with your kinky fuckery. | 然后你就拿你那些变态情趣分散我注意力 |
[24:09] | “Kinky fuckery”? | 变态情趣吗 |
[24:11] | I don’t know what that is, but I like the sound of it. | 我不知道什么意思 但我喜欢这个词 |
[24:52] | You looked so peaceful. I didn’t wanna wake you. | 你看起来很平静 我不想吵醒你 |
[24:57] | There’s not much for breakfast, | 早餐选择不多 |
[24:59] | unless you want cold stir-fry. | 除非你想吃冷炒菜 |
[25:01] | No. | 不要 |
[25:07] | Here. The check you gave me for Wanda, you should have it back. | 给你 这是你卖掉旺达的支票 还你 |
[25:10] | Keep it. | 留着 |
[25:11] | Keep it? It’s $24,000. | 留着 这可有两万四啊 |
[25:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | I make that kind of money every 15 minutes. Keep it. | 一刻钟我就能挣来 留着吧 |
[25:42] | Andrea? Good morning. | 安德里亚 早上好 |
[25:45] | Could you please transfer $24,000 | 请你给安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔小姐 |
[25:47] | into the account of Miss Anastasia Steele? | 账户上转两万四千美金好吗 |
[25:49] | No! What are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 |
[25:52] | That’s fine. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[25:56] | Why do you have my bank account details? | 你怎么会有我银行账户信息的 |
[25:59] | What’s good for breakfast around here? | 这附近有什么吃早餐的好去处吗 |
[26:01] | Christian, how do you have my bank information? | 克里斯蒂安 你从哪拿到我的账户信息的 |
[26:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:12] | Gotta be quicker than that, Grey. | 我付账比你快哦 格雷 |
[26:18] | My parents are hosting a charity ball tonight. | 今晚我父母要办一场慈善舞会 |
[26:21] | I promised I’d make an appearance. | 我答应参加 |
[26:23] | Want you to come with me. | 你跟我一起去吧 |
[26:27] | I’ve never been to a ball. | 我从没参加过舞会 |
[26:29] | I don’t have a dress for that. | 我没有合适的礼服 |
[26:32] | Also, what am I gonna do with my hair? | 也不知道该弄什么发型 |
[26:34] | I know a salon. | 我知道一家美发店 |
[26:36] | And you don’t need to worry about a dress. | 别为礼服的事担心 |
[26:38] | It’s all gonna be taken care of. | 全交给我就行了 |
[26:42] | What is it’? | 怎么了 |
[26:45] | There was just a girl over there. | 街对面有个女孩 |
[26:47] | And she was outside my office yesterday. | 我昨天在办公室外面也看到她了 |
[26:50] | And she knew my name. | 她知道我叫什么 |
[26:52] | And she had a bandage on her wrist. It was really strange. | 手腕上缠着绷带 真的很奇怪 |
[26:57] | We should go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:04] | Just now. | 就刚才 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:07] | Keep me informed. | 随时跟我汇报 |
[27:13] | You know that girl, Christian? | 你认识那个女孩吗 克里斯蒂安 |
[27:14] | – I’m handling it. – What does that mean? | -我在处理了 -什么意思 |
[27:17] | I don’t want you to worry about it. Trust me. | 我不想让你担心 相信我 |
[27:32] | Hey, how are you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[27:34] | Good, okay. So, uh, my girlfriend’s here… | 很好 我女朋友想 |
[28:19] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[28:23] | Was that Mrs. Robinson? | 她就是那个罗宾逊太太吗 |
[28:26] | Her name’s Elena Lincoln. | 她叫埃琳娜·林肯 |
[28:28] | I don’t care what her name is, Christian. | 我不在意她叫什么 克里斯蒂安 |
[28:29] | Why would you take me there? | 你带我来这儿干嘛 |
[28:31] | Why would you take me to | 为什么要带我来见 |
[28:32] | meet the woman who seduced and abused you? | 曾经勾引你虐待你的女人 |
[28:35] | Our relationship ended years ago. We’re just friends. | 我们几年前就结束那种关系了 朋友而已 |
[28:38] | And business partners. | 还是商业伙伴 |
[28:39] | Business partners? Are you kidding me? | 商业伙伴 你在说笑吗 |
[28:43] | Would you take your Subs there? | 你也带其他奴隶来这儿吗 |
[28:48] | Oh, my God! For what? Her approval? | 天呐 为什么 征求她同意吗 |
[28:50] | – What? – What is this? | -什么 -到底怎么回事 |
[28:51] | No. It’s not like that. | 不 不是那样 |
[28:54] | That girl that I saw this morning was one of them, wasn’t she? | 我今早看到的女孩也曾是个奴隶 对吗 |
[28:57] | Let’s discuss this back at my place. | 回我家再谈这个吧 |
[28:59] | I can have someone come by, do your hair. | 我叫个人来帮你弄发型 |
[29:00] | Christian, I don’t care about my hair! | 克里斯蒂安 我不关心什么发型 |
[29:02] | Explain to me what’s going on. | 我要你解释到底怎么回事 |
[29:04] | I’ll explain when we’re there. Come on. | 到家我会解释的 走吧 |
[29:07] | Okay, you can either walk or I can carry you. Your choice. | 要么自己走 要么我抱你 你自己选 |
[29:10] | – You wouldn’t do that. – No, it’s your choice. | -你不会的 -我会的 你自己选 |
[29:14] | Okay, fine. Fine. I’ll walk. | 好了 好吧 我自己走 |
[29:21] | Her name’s Leila Williams. | 那个女孩叫莱拉·威廉姆斯 |
[29:24] | She was my sub for a while about two years ago. | 两年前她给我当过一段时间的奴隶 |
[29:26] | What happened to her? | 然后呢 |
[29:29] | She wanted more. I didn’t. | 她想要进一步的关系 我不想 |
[29:32] | So I ended it. | 后来我离开了她 |
[29:35] | She left. Got married. | 她走了 结了婚 |
[29:37] | I thought she moved on, but then her husband died in a car crash. | 我以为她想开了 但之后她丈夫死于车祸 |
[29:40] | She had a breakdown. | 她崩溃了 |
[29:46] | What does she want now? | 那她现在想干嘛 |
[29:49] | When you and I were in Georgia together, she turned up here | 我们去乔治亚的时候 她突然 |
[29:51] | and tried to slit her wrists | 出现在我的管家 |
[29:53] | in front of Mrs. Jones, my housekeeper. | 琼斯太太面前 割腕自杀 |
[29:55] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[29:56] | Gail took her to the hospital, but by the time I got there, | 盖尔送她去医院 等我到那儿时 |
[30:00] | she’d taken off. | 她已经走了 |
[30:01] | My people have been trying to find her. | 我的人一直在找她 |
[30:04] | Your people? | 你的人 |
[30:07] | Is that who put this together? | 整理这些材料的人吗 |
[30:14] | Is there one on me? | 我也有一本吗 |
[30:21] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[30:50] | “Subject works part time at Clayton’s Hardware, Richmond Road.” | 目标在里士满路上的克莱顿五金店兼职 |
[30:54] | You know, they didn’t time my bathroom breaks. | 他们没记录我去厕所的次数 |
[30:59] | You should probably get your money back. | 他们真是太不称职了 该扣工资 |
[31:02] | I had them drawn up on any prospective submissive. | 所有潜在的奴隶都做了这些材料 |
[31:05] | Nice. Jesus. | 很好 天呐 |
[31:08] | I had no idea what this was gonna become. | 我没想过会发展到这一步 |
[31:10] | I didn’t know you’d be different. | 我没想到你会与众不同 |
[31:11] | Different? Really? | 与众不同 是吗 |
[31:16] | Is that why you brought me to Mrs. Robinson’s, | 所以你才带我去见罗宾逊太太吗 |
[31:18] | where you brought all the other women? Because I’m so different? | 你之前带那些女人去的地方 这还与众不同 |
[31:23] | That was wrong. I admit. | 我错了 我承认 |
[31:25] | It’s all wrong. All of this is wrong. | 都错了 这一切都是错的 |
[31:30] | You put money into my account that… I don’t want it. | 你把钱转到我的账户里 我并不想要 |
[31:35] | You bought the company I work for. | 你买下了我上班的公司 |
[31:38] | This isn’t a relationship, Christian. It’s ownership. | 这不是恋爱 克里斯蒂安 这是占有 |
[31:44] | I’m trying to understand you. | 我在努力理解你 |
[31:47] | I am just wanting to get close to you. | 我只想亲近你 |
[31:53] | But it’s really difficult to do that | 但你总做这么奇怪的事 |
[31:55] | when you keep doing bizarre things like this. | 我就很难理解你 |
[31:58] | And it’s really difficult to do that | 你不让我碰你 |
[31:59] | when you won’t let me touch you. | 我也很难亲近你 |
[32:10] | Come to my bedroom. | 来我卧室 |
[32:13] | Sex is not gonna fix this right now. Are you insane? | 性爱不能解决这些问题 你疯了吗 |
[32:16] | Ana, please. | 安娜 求你了 |
[32:23] | You wanted a road map? | 你想要地图 |
[32:40] | Start here. | 从这里开始 |
[33:16] | Those are my boundaries. | 这是我能承受的范围 |
[33:22] | I can live with that. | 可以接受 |
[33:27] | Then I’m all yours. | 那我都是你的了 |
[33:36] | Mr. Grey, your appointment’s arrived, | 格雷先生 您预约的人来了 |
[33:39] | Okay. Send him into Ana’s room. | 好的 叫他到安娜的房间 |
[33:43] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[33:44] | Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[33:52] | Hair up, I think. Yes? | 头发挽起来吧 |
[33:54] | Your neck is beautiful. | 你的脖子很美 |
[33:58] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[34:04] | Ciao, Bella. | 再见啦 美女 |
[34:53] | You’re just gonna stand there gawking? | 你打算一直站那儿傻盯着吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:57] | Yeah, I think I might. | 有可能 |
[35:18] | So I was thinking | 我觉得 |
[35:20] | tonight might be more stimulating | 把这个放进去的话 |
[35:23] | if you wear these. | 今晚可能会更刺激 |
[35:29] | How am I supposed to wear those? | 这个要怎么放 |
[35:35] | you have to get them wet first. | 你得先把它弄湿 |
[35:38] | Curious? | 想试试吗 |
[35:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:47] | Open your mouth. | 张嘴 |
[35:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:01] | Now turn. Bend over. | 转过去 弯下腰 |
[36:05] | No, you’re not putting those in my butt. | 不 你不能把这个放到我屁股里 |
[36:07] | They don’t go in your butt. | 不放屁股里 |
[36:31] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[36:39] | Stand up straight and turn around. | 站起来 转过来 |
[36:51] | How’s it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[36:55] | Weird. | 有点怪 |
[36:58] | But good. | 但还不错 |
[37:00] | What do they do? | 这是干什么用的 |
[37:05] | You’ll find out. | 你会知道的 |
[37:09] | Wear the silver satin. | 戴上这对银饰 |
[37:11] | It’ll go well with these. | 跟这个很相配 |
[37:17] | Don’t worry. They’re for your ears. | 别担心 只是对耳环 |
[37:43] | Did I mention it was a masked ball? | 我有说过这是场假面舞会吗 |
[37:44] | No. | 没有 |
[37:50] | Your new bodyguards need to wear these, too? | 你的新保镖们也得戴这个吗 |
[37:53] | I’m just being safe. | 为了安全起见 |
[37:55] | You won’t even notice they’re here. | 你不会注意到他们的 |
[37:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[38:16] | *The way you wear your hat* | *你戴帽子的方式* |
[38:21] | *The way you sip your tea* | *你小口饮茶的样子* |
[38:25] | *The memory of all about that* | *所有的那些回忆* |
[38:30] | *No, no, they can’t take that away from me* | *不 不 没人能拿走这些记忆* |
[38:34] | *The way your smile just beams* | *你微笑时的模样* |
[38:39] | *The way you sing off-key* | *你唱歌走调的样子* |
[38:43] | Everybody’s looking at us. | 每个人都在看我们 |
[38:45] | Not us. You. | 不是我们 是你 |
[38:47] | Christian! I’m so glad you made it. | 克里斯蒂安 你们能来我真高兴 |
[38:50] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[38:50] | “Mother” is so formal. Honestly. | 叫母亲太正式了 真是 |
[38:53] | – Ana. – Hi. | -安娜 -你好 |
[38:54] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[38:55] | These things are beautiful, and they are mysterious, | 这些面具真是太漂亮了 神秘至极 |
[38:58] | but they’re a pain in the ass. | 又令人烦恼 |
[39:01] | You look spectacular. | 你看起来美艳动人 |
[39:04] | Thank you. So do you. This dress is so beautiful. | 谢谢你 你也是 这件礼服美极了 |
[39:07] | Thank you, Ana. | 谢谢你 安娜 |
[39:08] | I’m so glad you’re back with Christian. | 你跟克里斯蒂安一起回来我很高兴 |
[39:11] | He was lost without you. | 没有你 他魂不守舍 |
[39:12] | Oh. Can I have my date back, please? | 能把舞伴还给我了吗 |
[39:14] | By all means. Spoilsport. | 去吧 不打扰你俩了 |
[39:17] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[39:23] | *No, no, they can’t take that away from me* | *不 不 没人能拿走这些记忆* |
[39:30] | Ana! My God! | 安娜 天呐 |
[39:33] | That dress, it should be illegal. | 你真是的美得不像话 |
[39:35] | Monique Lhuillier. | 莫尼克·鲁里耶设计的 |
[39:37] | Yeah. Mia. | 没错 米娅 |
[39:38] | Mia, you know I barely recognized you. | 米娅 我差点没认出你 |
[39:41] | Yeah! The new me. Okay, what do you think? | 全新的我 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:44] | Well, it’s very, uh, blonde. | 非常 金发碧眼 |
[39:47] | How do you put up with him? | 你是怎么忍受他的 |
[39:48] | Do you know he was an even bigger pain as a teenager? | 你知道吗 他小时候更讨人厌 |
[39:51] | He got expelled from four different schools for brawling. | 他因为打架被四所学校开除 |
[39:55] | – That’s enough. – Yeah, totally out of control. | -够了 -简直无法无天 |
[39:57] | – Mia, enough. – Mia? | -米娅 够了 -米娅 |
[39:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[40:01] | Hi! How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[40:02] | Ana? | 安娜 |
[40:04] | You will be sitting here, darling. Right next to Cary. | 你的座位在这儿 卡里旁边 |
[40:07] | Christian, you over here. | 克里斯蒂安 你坐在这里 |
[40:08] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our annual ball. | 女士们先生们 欢迎参加我们的年度舞会 |
[40:11] | As you know, proceeds from this evening | 众所周知 今晚所有收益 |
[40:13] | will go to the charity | 都将捐给由格蕾丝和我 |
[40:14] | that Grace and I founded so many years ago… | 在很多年前共同建立的 |
[40:17] | coping together. | 慈善机构 |
[40:19] | Working to make life better for the children | 使那些父母染有毒瘾的孩子们 |
[40:21] | of parents addicted to drugs. | 生活的更美好 |
[40:24] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[40:25] | And now, thankfully, | 现在 我很荣幸 |
[40:27] | I will be handing off my speaking duties | 把话筒交给我们的主持人 |
[40:29] | to our master of ceremonies, Mr. Nomad Paul. | 诺曼德·保罗先生 |
[40:33] | Thank you, Mr. Grey, and thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢格雷先生 谢谢各位女士们先生们 |
[40:36] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[40:37] | Let’s start the bidding with lot number one. | 我们先从一号拍卖品开始竞价 |
[40:39] | Ravenous. | 饿极了 |
[40:40] | – You’re in $10, 000. – Ten! | -1万美金起拍 -1万 |
[40:42] | Now you know what those silver balls do. | 现在你知道那些银球的作用了吧 |
[40:45] | $15,000. | 1万5千美金 |
[40:46] | $15,000. | 1万5千美金 |
[40:48] | Going once, going twice… | 一次 两次 |
[40:51] | Sold! | 成交 |
[40:54] | That’s a great start, ladies and gentlemen. New, lot number two, | 女士们先生们 大好开端 接下来的二号 |
[40:58] | a week’s vacation at’ a luxury chalet in Aspen, Colorado, | 由克里斯蒂安·格雷先生提供的一周度假产品 |
[41:02] | donated by Mr. Christian Grey. | 入住科罗拉多州阿斯彭的豪华木屋别墅 |
[41:06] | Let’s start the bidding off at $10, 000. | 1万美金起拍 |
[41:08] | $10,000! | 1万美金 |
[41:10] | Thank you, ma’am. $10,000. | 谢谢这位女士 1万美金 |
[41:12] | I didn’t know you had a place in Aspen. | 我不知道你在阿斯彭还有房产 |
[41:14] | I have a lot of places. | 我有很多房产 |
[41:16] | Boy, we have some ski lovers in the room tonight. | 天呐 今晚在坐很多滑雪爱好者啊 |
[41:18] | $17,000! | 1万7千美金 |
[41:19] | $17,000. Thank you, sir. 18? | 1万7千元 谢谢 有出1万8千元的吗 |
[41:22] | – $18,000. – $18,000. | -1万8千元 -1万8千元 |
[41:24] | Thank you. Do I hear 19? 19? | 谢谢 有出1万9千元的吗 1万9千元 |
[41:26] | 19. | 1万9千元 |
[41:27] | $19,000. Thank you, sir. | 1万9千元 谢谢 |
[41:29] | A week of Luxury in America’s finest ski resort. | 美国最佳滑雪胜地 一周奢华体验 |
[41:32] | $24,000. | 2万4千元 |
[41:34] | New blood! $24, 000 I am bid. | 新人竞价啊 2万4千美金 |
[41:37] | Do I hear $25,000′? | 还有2万5千美金的吗 |
[41:39] | That money was for you. | 那笔钱是给你的 |
[41:41] | And now it’ll go to someone who needs it. | 现在可以给需要的人了 |
[41:43] | I don’t know whether to worship at your feet or spank you. | 真不知道该膜拜你 还是打你屁股 |
[41:48] | $24,000. Going once… | 2万4千美金 一次 |
[41:51] | – I think… – Going twice… | -我想 -两次 |
[41:53] | I’ll take option two. | 选后者吧 |
[41:55] | Sold! To the young lady in silver. | 穿银色礼服的年轻女士 成交 |
[42:03] | Your generosity realty makes a difference, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 你们的慷慨很有帮助 |
[42:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[42:34] | You want this? | 想要吗 |
[42:36] | I want you to spank me. | 想让你打我屁股 |
[42:52] | Hands. | 手给我 |
[43:16] | If it gets too much, you have to tell me to stop, understood? | 你要是受不了要告诉我 明白吗 |
[43:20] | Yes. | 知道了 |
[43:51] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[44:26] | I want you to come, Ana. | 想要你高潮 安娜 |
[44:28] | Come for me. | 为我高潮 |
[44:48] | ls this your room? | 这是你的房间吗 |
[44:50] | Once upon a time. | 很久很久以前 |
[45:11] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[45:17] | Is that your mother? | 是你母亲吗 |
[45:25] | You know you can just say you don’t wanna talk about it. | 你可以直接说 你不想说 |
[45:28] | Yeah, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说 |
[45:33] | Let’s go. They’ll be missing us. | 走吧 他们要找我们了 |
[45:36] | Uh, I just need a minute. | 我还得收拾下 |
[45:39] | I’ll meet you downstairs. | 楼下见 |
[45:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:44] | Don’t forget your mask. | 别忘了你的面具 |
[46:14] | *under my skin* | *在我心灵深处* |
[46:19] | *I’d sacrifice anything come what might* | *我愿牺牲所有 无论发生什么* |
[46:22] | *For the sake of having you near* | *只为有你伴在身旁* |
[46:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[46:26] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[46:29] | *Comes in the night and repeats and repeats in my ear* | *夜晚来临 在我耳边反复诉说* |
[46:33] | *Don’t you know, little fool You never can win* | *你也知道 小傻瓜你永远赢不了* |
[46:51] | Christian has a date. | 克里斯蒂安有女朋友了 |
[46:53] | I’m impressed. | 我很惊讶 |
[46:56] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[46:58] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[47:00] | I wanted to meet you. | 我想见见你 |
[47:04] | I can’t say the same. Excuse me. | 我不想见你 抱歉 |
[47:06] | Hey, I’m not the enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[47:11] | I know what you did to Christian. | 我知道你对克里斯蒂安的所作所为 |
[47:14] | All I did was lead him to the truth of who he really is. | 我只是引导他发现了真正的自我 |
[47:18] | Without me, he’d be in jail or dead. | 没有我他可能会进监狱 或者死掉 |
[47:21] | And he would say the same. | 他也会同意我说的话 |
[47:23] | I’m not listening to this. | 我不想听这些 |
[47:24] | Do you think you’re the first woman he’d hoped would save him? | 你以为你是第一个他以为能拯救他的女人吗 |
[47:28] | He needs a submissive in life. | 他在生活中也需要一个奴隶 |
[47:32] | Not just in the bedroom. | 不只是在床上 |
[47:35] | No, he’s changing that. | 不 他在改变 |
[47:38] | It’s not what he wants anymore. | 这不再是他想要的了 |
[47:39] | But it’s what he needs. | 但却是他需要的 |
[47:41] | And you don’t strike me | 我认为你 |
[47:42] | as the type of woman who wants to be owned. | 不属于想做他奴隶的女人 |
[47:45] | If you really wanna make him happy, if you wanna be happy, | 你要真想让他开心 如果你也想幸福 |
[47:50] | you’ll let him go. | 就放手吧 |
[47:52] | There’s no way that someone | 像你这样的人 |
[47:54] | like you could ever understand what we have. | 永远不会明白我们拥有的一切 |
[47:56] | I’ve been there. | 我也曾经历过 |
[47:58] | Nothing lasts. | 没有什么是永恒的 |
[48:01] | Nothing. | 世无定事 |
[48:03] | Whatever happens between me and Christian | 无论我和克里斯蒂安发生什么 |
[48:05] | is none of your goddamn business. | 都他妈的跟你无关 |
[48:08] | So you stay the fuck away from us. | 所以你他妈的离我们远点儿 |
[48:16] | Hey, we should think about going soon. | 我们再待会儿就该走了 |
[48:19] | I wanna go now. | 我现在就想走 |
[48:30] | What did Elena say to you? | 埃琳娜跟你说什么了 |
[48:37] | Nothing I didn’t already know. | 一些无关紧要的话 |
[48:44] | Will you just take me to my house? | 你能送我回家吗 |
[48:47] | Stay with me tonight. | 今晚跟我一起吧 |
[49:01] | Hey, wake up. We’re home. | 醒醒 我们到家了 |
[49:11] | Sir? | 先生 |
[49:13] | Stay here. | 待着别动 |
[49:42] | We’ll have the car towed. | 我们要把车拖走 |
[49:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[49:45] | That’s my car! What happened to my car? | 这是我的车 我的车怎么了 |
[49:47] | Check the apartment. Call me when it’s safe. | 检查下公寓 确认安全了通知我 |
[49:49] | – Yes, sir. Right away. – Copy that | -好的先生 这就去 -收到 |
[49:50] | Smith, you stick with Mr. Grey. | 史密斯 你跟着格雷先生 |
[49:54] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[49:56] | Christian’? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[49:59] | Do you think it was Leila? | 你觉得是莱拉吗 |
[50:01] | You really think she would do something like that? | 你真的觉得她会干这样的事吗 |
[50:07] | I really don’t see why we can’t just go back to your apartment. | 我真不明白为什么我们不能回你家 |
[50:09] | That place is like a fortress. | 那个地方像一座堡垒 |
[50:11] | There’s no way she could have gotten in there. | 她绝不可能进去的 |
[50:14] | She shouldn’t have been able to get into the garage, either. | 她应该也不能够进入车库的 |
[50:17] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不冒这个险 |
[50:27] | Good evening, Mr. Grey. | 晚上好 格雷先生 |
[50:28] | Hey, Ed. | 你好 埃德 |
[50:31] | The rest of the crew will be here in the morning. | 其他人将会在早上到达 |
[50:40] | If something were to happen to you because of me… | 如果你因为我出了什么事情 |
[50:44] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[50:46] | Nothing’s gonna happen to me. | 我不会出什么事的 |
[50:55] | Can I wash this off? | 我能洗掉这个吗 |
[51:01] | Don’t stray from the lines. | 别越界 |
[51:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:35] | Are these burns? | 这些是烧伤吗 |
[51:39] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你这么狠心 |
[51:43] | Go on, it’s over. | 都已经是过去的事了 |
[51:52] | I know how difficult it is for you to open up to me | 我知道对我坦白 诉说往事 |
[52:00] | and tell me these things. | 对你来说是件难事 |
[52:06] | But it means the world to me. | 但这对我意义非凡 |
[52:09] | It means you love me. | 这意味着你爱我 |
[52:13] | Yes, I do. | 我的确爱你 |
[52:45] | So this is where your knot-tying expertise comes from. | 所以这就是你打结技术这么好的原因了 |
[52:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:50] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[52:51] | I did. | 很好 |
[52:55] | This boat is really beautiful. | 这艘船真漂亮 |
[52:58] | This is from my yard in Seattle. | 这是从我西雅图的庭院里搬来的 |
[53:00] | You built it? | 你造的吗 |
[53:02] | I had some help. | 也有人帮我 |
[53:04] | It’s called The Grace. | 这艘船叫”格蕾丝号” |
[53:08] | After your mom? | 以你的妈妈命名的吗 |
[53:10] | You sound surprised. | 你听起来很惊讶啊 |
[53:12] | Well, you’re always so cool towards her. | 因为你总是对她很冷淡 |
[53:16] | I owe everything to Grace. | 我的一切都是归功于格蕾丝 |
[53:18] | She saved my life after my birth mom died. | 在我的生母死后 是她救了我 |
[53:23] | Do you remember your birth mom? | 你还记得你的生母吗 |
[53:25] | I try not to. | 我尽量不去想 |
[53:30] | What happened to her? | 发生了什么 |
[53:33] | She overdosed. | 她吸毒过量 |
[53:34] | They found her body three days later. | 三天后尸体才被发现 |
[53:39] | Where were you? | 当时你在哪 |
[53:41] | I was with her. | 我就在她身边 |
[53:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[53:47] | Took her away. Took me to a hospital. | 他们把她带走 把我带到医院 |
[53:51] | Grace was there. | 格蕾丝就在那儿 |
[53:57] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[54:04] | Look at that house. | 看那座房子 |
[54:08] | That’s beautiful. The view’s probably amazing. | 真漂亮 那里的景色一定很迷人 |
[54:11] | I wonder who lives there. | 不知道是谁住在那儿 |
[54:13] | It’s an old sea widow. | 是位老寡妇 |
[54:15] | Lost her husband years ago. | 多年前就失去了她的丈夫 |
[54:18] | Sits at the window every night waiting for him to come home. | 她每天都坐在窗边等待他回来 |
[54:22] | Did you just make that up? | 你刚编的吧 |
[54:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:28] | You wanna take the helm? | 你想试试把舵吗 |
[54:30] | Me? | 我吗 |
[54:31] | Yeah, you. Come on. | 是啊 来吧 |
[54:33] | I can’t do that. | 我不行 |
[54:57] | – See where I’m looking’? – Yeah. | -看到我在看哪儿 -看到了 |
[54:59] | Right there. Just hold. | 就是这儿 握住 |
[55:00] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好了吗 -好的 |
[55:10] | No, you’re fine, Ana. I’m still here. | 你做得很好 安娜 我还在呢 |
[55:11] | Don’t let go. | 别放手 |
[55:12] | – I have to let go. – Don’t. | -我得放手 -别 |
[55:15] | – You ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[55:32] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I’m steering it. | 天哪天哪 我在驾驶 |
[55:34] | I’m doing it. I’m the captain. | 我在驾驶 我是船长了 |
[55:51] | Hey, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[55:53] | Personal calls on your own time, okay? | 个人电话下班后打好吗 |
[56:06] | Um, did you get my message? | 你收到我的信息了吗 |
[56:08] | You had a phone call this morning with Ruth Carusi at 9:00 A.M. | 早上九点你和露丝·卡鲁西有个电话 |
[56:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[56:14] | Loan just reschedule it. I’ll ask them. | 重新安排吧 我问问他们 |
[56:16] | Did you book our rooms for New York yet? | 你订了我们在纽约的房间了吗 |
[56:20] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[56:21] | New York. Book expo. This Friday. It’s in the diary. | 纽约图书展 这周五 日程里有写 |
[56:24] | No, yeah, I know. Yeah, I booked your room. Of course. | 我知道 我帮你订了房间 当然 |
[56:27] | And you. | 还有你的 |
[56:29] | It’s expected that my assistant also attends. | 那边知道我的助手也会出席 |
[56:33] | I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 对不起 |
[56:35] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[56:36] | Just get yourself a room. | 给自己订间房吧 |
[56:40] | Unless you’d rather stay back with your boyfriend. | 除非你就想和你男友一起待在这儿 |
[56:43] | I mean, ifs not like you need to work. | 我的意思是 你也不需要工作 |
[56:48] | I’ll sort it out. | 我会解决的 |
[56:50] | Eric, hey. It’s Jack. | 艾瑞克 你好 我是杰克 |
[56:51] | How was your weekend? | 周末怎么样 |
[56:54] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[56:56] | Mine was great. It was fantastic. | 我周末很棒啊 非常精彩 |
[57:00] | Yeah, ’cause I read your new pages. | 因为我读了你的新章 |
[57:03] | No, they’re amazing. Amazing. | 真的太棒了 很棒 |
[57:06] | No, I couldn’t put it down. | 我都爱不释手 |
[57:08] | We’ll be accessing state and federal grants of course, | 我们当然会得到州立和联邦的资金 |
[57:10] | but more than 70% of the funding… | 但是百分之70的资金 |
[57:12] | will come directly from Grey Enterprises Holdings. | 将来源于格雷企业的股份 |
[57:15] | We’ll be making cutting edge renewable energy tech | 我们将创造有划时代意义的新能源科技 |
[57:17] | that will more than repay our investment. | 投资也将得到丰厚回报 |
[57:42] | Provides a solid consumer base. | 为我们的产品 |
[57:44] | for our products. | 提供强大的消费者支持 |
[57:46] | We’re aware that you have other bidders | 我们知道你们还有其他的投标人 |
[57:48] | and some of them may offer what look like better terms, but… | 他们的条款看起来也许更诱人 但是 |
[58:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[58:11] | Christian’? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[58:14] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[58:16] | Oh, excuse me, Miss Steele, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 斯蒂尔小姐 我没想吓你 |
[58:18] | No, no. | 没事 |
[58:20] | You are very quiet. | 你真是悄无声息啊 |
[58:22] | I’m Mrs. Jones. Mr. Grey’s housekeeper. May I? | 我是琼斯 格雷先生的管家 请 |
[58:27] | Sure. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[58:30] | Um, I’m Ana. | 我叫安娜 |
[58:32] | But you knew that already because you said my last name. | 但你已经知道了吧 因为你叫了我的姓 |
[58:36] | Mr. Grey is in his study, just finishing up a call. | 格雷先生在书房里 正在打电话 |
[58:39] | – I’ll be in the kitchen if you need me. – Okay. | -我去厨房 有事找我 -好的 |
[1:00:06] | See anything you like? | 有什么喜欢的吗 |
[1:00:11] | The door was, um, unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[1:00:16] | I’ll have to talk to Mrs. Jones. | 那我得跟琼斯女士谈谈 |
[1:00:20] | Does she come in here a lot? | 她常来这儿吗 |
[1:00:25] | Does she dust in here? | 她打扫这里吗 |
[1:00:29] | Those are nipple clamps. | 那是乳夹 |
[1:00:35] | Come here. Give me your hand. | 来这儿 给我你的手 |
[1:00:49] | It’s even more intense when you take them off. | 把它们脱掉的时候更刺激 |
[1:01:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:01:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:11] | That’s enough show-and-tell. | 参观够了吧 |
[1:01:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:01:15] | Let’s learn to walk before we run. | 想跑之前还是先学会走吧 |
[1:01:20] | I kinda like running. | 我挺喜欢跑步的 |
[1:01:26] | Ana? | 安娜 |
[1:01:28] | Last time we did this, you saw another side of me. | 上一次玩这个时 你看到了我的另一面 |
[1:01:33] | And you left. | 然后你就离开了 |
[1:01:37] | Last time was different. | 上一次情况不同 |
[1:01:45] | All right. But not here. | 好吧 但在这里不行 |
[1:01:50] | Mrs. Jones. | 琼斯女士 |
[1:03:28] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[1:03:31] | I’m yours. | 我是你的 |
[1:04:02] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:04:41] | You know at some point | 你知道 再怎么拖 |
[1:04:42] | we’re gonna need to talk about New York. | 我们也总得谈纽约的事的 |
[1:04:44] | We have talked about it. | 我们已经谈过了 |
[1:04:46] | You forbidding it is not us talking about it. | 你禁止我去并不是交流的结果 |
[1:04:50] | If you wanna go to New York, don’t go with Hyde. | 如果你想去纽约 别和海德一起去 |
[1:04:53] | Let me take you. I have a place there. | 我带你去 我在那儿有处房产 |
[1:04:55] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[1:04:57] | This isn’t some sort of vacation. | 这又不是度假 |
[1:04:58] | It’s a work trip with my boss, | 是和我老板的商务旅行 |
[1:05:00] | who I would like to impress. | 我还想好好表现呢 |
[1:05:03] | You know he’s had three assistants in the last 18 months, | 他在过去18个月里有过三位助理 |
[1:05:06] | all of whom have quit without notice? | 三位都是不辞而别的 |
[1:05:08] | You don’t think I can handle him? | 你觉得我应付不了他 |
[1:05:09] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[1:05:11] | That’s what it feels like. | 听起来就是这样的 |
[1:05:15] | Ana, I know full well that you can handle anything. | 安娜 我知道你能胜任很多事 |
[1:05:18] | And, uh, if you really wanna go, | 如果你真的想去 |
[1:05:22] | then I can’t stop you. | 我是阻拦不了你的 |
[1:05:24] | But I’d like to take you there myself. | 但我想亲自带你去 |
[1:05:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:34] | Okay? | 真的可以吗 |
[1:05:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:05:38] | I mean, of course I would rather see New York with you. | 当然我更想跟你一起去纽约啦 |
[1:05:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:05:44] | I hate it when we fight. | 我不喜欢吵架 |
[1:05:46] | That wasn’t a fight. | 我们没有吵架 |
[1:05:49] | That was a conversation. | 只是谈话 |
[1:05:51] | It was, you know, when somebody talks, | 这只是 一方说话 |
[1:05:53] | and the other person listens, | 另一方听着 |
[1:05:55] | and you resolve an issue. | 解决了问题 |
[1:05:57] | That’s how it works. | 原理如此 |
[1:05:58] | It’s crazy, isn’t it? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[1:06:02] | Night, Ana. | 晚安 安娜 |
[1:06:04] | Good night, Hannah. | 晚安 汉娜 |
[1:06:31] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[1:06:33] | Um, I was actually just | 我正想去找你 |
[1:06:34] | about to come talk to you. Uh, about New York. | 谈谈纽约的事情 |
[1:06:38] | There a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[1:06:41] | I’m so grateful for the opportunity, Jack, | 谢谢你给我这次机会 杰克 |
[1:06:44] | but with such short notice, I made plans | 但这决定太突然了 我之前 |
[1:06:46] | that I can’t change. | 有了别的计划 |
[1:06:48] | But I will have my phone on me all weekend. | 但我周末都会开机的 |
[1:06:51] | So if you need anything, I’m available. | 你有任何事情都可以叫我 |
[1:06:55] | Ana, have a seat. | 安娜 请坐 |
[1:07:00] | I’m really… I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:07:05] | I think you have tremendous potential here. | 我觉得你很有潜力 |
[1:07:08] | But I don’t wanna waste my time | 但我不想把我的时间浪费在 |
[1:07:10] | training someone who doesn’t take this position seriously. | 不把这个职位当回事的人身上 |
[1:07:13] | I do. | 我很在乎 |
[1:07:15] | This is my dream job. | 这是我梦想中的工作 |
[1:07:16] | Then shouldn’t going to New York | 那去纽约的书展 |
[1:07:18] | and the book expo be part of that dream? | 不该也是你的梦想吗 |
[1:07:20] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:07:22] | It is. | 是的 |
[1:07:24] | It was just a misunderstanding. It won’t happen again. | 这是个误解 不会再发生了 |
[1:07:26] | Because there are plenty of | 还有很多符合资格的人 |
[1:07:28] | qualified people who would kill for this job. | 极度渴望这份工作 |
[1:07:31] | I mean, look, I don’t wanna brag, but I’m a pretty great teacher. | 我不想吹嘘 但我是个好导师 |
[1:07:37] | I’m sure you are. | 你相信 |
[1:07:38] | I’m just not seeing the initiative on your side of it. | 我只是没有体会到你的主动性 |
[1:07:44] | I’ve read more than you’ve asked me to. | 我读的比你要求的还要多 |
[1:07:46] | And I’m on top of everything… | 所有工作我都很积极 |
[1:07:49] | I’m talking about going the extra mile. | 我说的是更进一步 |
[1:07:54] | Unless you want me | 或者你是想要 |
[1:07:57] | to compete with Christian Grey for your attention. | 让我为你的精力和克里斯蒂安·格雷竞争 |
[1:08:03] | I apologize that Christian was so curt with you the other night. | 我为那晚克里斯蒂安的无礼道歉 |
[1:08:08] | Is that what this is about? | 你是因为那时的事生气吗 |
[1:08:10] | Your boyfriend has a reputation for being a little ruthless. | 你男友的无礼尽人皆知 |
[1:08:18] | Is that what you like? | 你就是喜欢他这一点吗 |
[1:08:20] | If you have a problem with my work, | 如果你对我的工作有意见 |
[1:08:21] | then you should take it up with HR. | 你可以和人力部门提 |
[1:08:24] | Why are you being so serious? | 你怎么突然严肃 |
[1:08:27] | What do you think I’m gonna do’? Make you fuck me? | 你觉得我想干嘛呢 干你吗 |
[1:08:30] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[1:08:32] | I just think… | 我只是在想 |
[1:08:34] | I just think, | 在想 |
[1:08:38] | if you’re gonna fuck your way to prominence, | 如果你想通过潜规则上位 |
[1:08:40] | then you should do it with someone who can at least make you smarter. | 你该找个能让你更聪明的人 |
[1:08:46] | Not just richer. | 而不仅是更富有 |
[1:08:49] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:08:50] | – Don’t… – Don’t what’? Hmm? | -不要 -不要干嘛 |
[1:08:55] | Look, this is a serious, serious question. | 这是个严肃的问题 |
[1:09:00] | Do you wanna be kept or taken seriously? | 你想被严肃对待吗 |
[1:09:07] | I would like to leave, please, Jack. | 我想走 杰克 |
[1:09:10] | Plus… | 而且 |
[1:09:13] | I can make you come like nobody else has. | 我能让你前所未有的高潮 |
[1:09:19] | Not him. | 他做不到 |
[1:09:21] | Not anyone. | 任何人都做不到 |
[1:09:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:35] | Ana? Ana, what happened? | 安娜 发生了什么 |
[1:09:36] | Jack Hyde tried to touch me. | 杰克·海德想要侵犯我 |
[1:09:41] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[1:09:42] | No, no, please don’t go. Don’t go. Don’t leave me. | 不要走 不要离开我 |
[1:09:45] | Okay. Go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[1:09:46] | It’s okay. Hey… | 没事了 |
[1:09:49] | I left everything. I don’t have any of my stuff. | 我什么也没带 |
[1:09:51] | Taylor will get it. It’s fine, okay? | 泰勒会拿的 没事 |
[1:09:52] | I’ll take you home, come on. | 我带你回家 |
[1:09:54] | And his pass has been cancelled? | 他的卡被取消了吗 |
[1:09:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:09:59] | No. Thank you, Jerry. Good night. | 不 谢谢你 杰瑞 晚安 |
[1:10:06] | Well, at least that’s dealt with. | 这事解决了 |
[1:10:08] | Hyde’s out. He’s been fired. | 海德走了 他被解雇了 |
[1:10:14] | How? That’s… | 怎么会 |
[1:10:16] | But I thought your deal with SIP hasn’t been finished yet. | 我以为你的收购还没有完成呢 |
[1:10:20] | It’s not. But I know the CEO. | 是没有 但我认识董事长 |
[1:10:24] | I told him what happened. | 我告诉了他发生了什么 |
[1:10:26] | You’ll never have to see him again. | 你再也不会见到他了 |
[1:10:29] | Am I still gonna have a job now that he’s not there? | 他不在了我还有工作吗 |
[1:10:32] | Well, if you don’t, you can just… | 如果你没工作了 你可以 |
[1:10:34] | Christian, you know I love working. | 克里斯蒂安 你知道我喜欢工作 |
[1:10:38] | You can’t keep me locked up in your penthouse. | 我是不会做什么金屋藏娇的 |
[1:10:46] | What if I gave you a key? | 但如果我给你一把钥匙呢 |
[1:10:49] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[1:10:50] | what if you had a key, and you kept some of your stuff here? | 如果你有钥匙 有一些你的东西在这边 |
[1:10:55] | Keep all of your stuff here and you slept, you know… | 把你的东西都放在这儿 睡这儿 |
[1:11:00] | Not at your place. | 而不是你那儿 |
[1:11:04] | Are you asking me to move in with you? | 你是在邀请我同居吗 |
[1:11:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:11:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:11:18] | I want you here all the time. | 我希望你一直在这里 |
[1:11:21] | As soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[1:11:29] | What happened to learning to walk before we run? | 说好的一步步来呢 |
[1:11:34] | That’s just one of the many | 这也就是我们在吃早餐的时候 |
[1:11:35] | things that we could talk about over breakfast. | 能谈谈的小事啦 |
[1:11:44] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[1:11:46] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:11:48] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:11:58] | Liz, hi! | 你好 莉斯 |
[1:11:59] | Ana, don’t know if you heard, but Jack resigned last night. | 安娜你听说了吗 杰克昨晚辞职了 |
[1:12:02] | In kind of a hurry. | 这么匆忙 |
[1:12:03] | SIP isn’t recruiting right now, so we’re screwed. | 公司也没在招人 我们完了 |
[1:12:07] | So you don’t need me anymore then? | 你不再需要我了吗 |
[1:12:09] | I’m gonna try to find you something temporary. | 我会给你找找一些临时工作 |
[1:12:11] | Could you fill in for Jack at this morning’s meeting? | 你能替代杰克参加今早的会议吗 |
[1:12:14] | At the senior editors’ meeting? | 资深编辑的会议吗 |
[1:12:15] | Just for today. | 只是今天 |
[1:12:16] | You’re the only one who knows Jack’s entire slate. | 你是唯一知道杰克书状态的人 |
[1:12:19] | Well, yeah, but, I… | 但我 |
[1:12:24] | You’re right. It’s too much. | 好吧 这事太大了 |
[1:12:29] | No, I can do it. | 不 我能做到 |
[1:12:31] | It’s fine. I can do it. | 没事 我能做 |
[1:12:35] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:12:38] | Call me when you’re done. | 你好了打电话给我 |
[1:12:43] | We need to print fewer titles. | 我们不能再这样广撒网 |
[1:12:45] | Stick with established authors. | 应该和已成名的作家继续合作 |
[1:12:46] | Focus on our core readership. | 注重我们的核心读者群 |
[1:12:48] | Expand it. | 扩大它才对 |
[1:12:51] | I’m sorry. | 你说什么 |
[1:12:53] | =So, Ana, what do you think we should be publishing? | 安娜 你认为我们的出版策略该是什么 |
[1:12:59] | Um, newer voices. | 新晋作家 |
[1:13:01] | Along with your established authors. | 和知名作家一起出版 |
[1:13:03] | Voyce Fox, for example, got 80,000 hits last week. | 博伊斯·福克斯 上周点击量高达8万 |
[1:13:08] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:13:09] | Online hits don’t automatically translate to print sales. | 在线点击率不等同于纸质销量 |
[1:13:13] | Well, but they could. | 但不是不可能转换 |
[1:13:15] | His online audience is an 18-24 demographic, | 他们的在线读者在18到24岁之间 |
[1:13:18] | and those are exactly the readers that we should be chasing. | 这些人本就是我们的重点读者群 |
[1:13:22] | Urn, I mean, I can show you the stats. | 我可以给您看数据 |
[1:13:24] | I think he’s worth taking a risk on. | 我认为这个方法值得冒个险 |
[1:13:28] | Maybe we should take a look. | 也许我们可以看看数据 |
[1:13:40] | Great idea. | 点子真好哦 |
[1:13:43] | Uh, Ana? Ana, just… | 安娜 安娜 |
[1:13:45] | Mr. Roach, I’m really sorry if I was out of line. | 罗奇先生 刚刚多有冒犯 抱歉 |
[1:13:48] | No, don’t be sorry. You made a lot of sense. | 不用道歉 你说得挺好的 |
[1:13:51] | No, so, uh, what are you doing now that Jack Hyde’s gone? | 杰克·海德走之后你现在在做什么 |
[1:13:55] | Um, well, Liz mentioned something temporary. I don’t know. | 莉斯交代了些临时工作 我也不清楚 |
[1:13:59] | Okay. So why don’t you fill in for Jack temporarily? | 那你临时顶替杰克的工作如何 |
[1:14:03] | Good? | 可以吧 |
[1:14:06] | Great. Okay. That’s settled. | 行 就这么定了 |
[1:14:59] | To SIP’s new fiction editor. | 敬SIP新上任的小说编辑 |
[1:15:01] | Acting fiction editor. | 代理小说编辑罢了 |
[1:15:03] | Till they find out how good you are. | 在他们认识到你的才华前 |
[1:15:08] | Christian, did you have something to do with this? | 克里斯蒂安 你有插手这件事吗 |
[1:15:11] | No. Hey, it was all you. | 没有 完全是你自己挣得的 |
[1:15:17] | What? You don’t believe me? | 怎么了 不相信我吗 |
[1:15:18] | I don’t believe it myself. | 我不相信我自己 |
[1:15:25] | I asked you a question last night. | 昨晚我问了你个问题 |
[1:15:27] | About moving in with you? | 和你同居的事吗 |
[1:15:35] | I just think that I’m probably… | 我只是觉得我可能 |
[1:15:39] | I need to get some things from my apartment. | 我得去我的公寓拿点东西 |
[1:15:45] | That can be arranged. | 这个好说 |
[1:15:48] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:15:51] | Now, maybe we could | 现在我们也许可以 |
[1:15:54] | take this celebration home. | 去你家继续庆祝 |
[1:15:58] | The check, please. | 买单 谢谢 |
[1:16:10] | Take off your panties. | 脱掉你的内裤 |
[1:16:13] | Do it now. | 就现在 |
[1:16:17] | Right in here? | 在这里吗 |
[1:16:18] | Yeah, right here. Now. | 对 就这里 现在 |
[1:16:21] | Go on. | 脱啊 |
[1:17:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:18:09] | Don’t cum. | 可别高潮了 |
[1:18:45] | No. | 不行 |
[1:18:48] | – Two minutes. – Are you kidding? | -等我两分钟 -开什么玩笑 |
[1:18:50] | – In the bedroom. – Are you joking? | -去卧室等我 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:18:52] | Two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[1:19:28] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[1:19:31] | You made me wait, | 你不是让我等吗 |
[1:19:34] | so now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你等了 |
[1:19:42] | Are you any good? | 你会打这个吗 |
[1:19:48] | We’ll see. | 待会儿就知道了 |
[1:19:52] | Maybe we should make a bet. | 要不我们打个赌吧 |
[1:19:55] | If I win, | 我赢了 |
[1:19:59] | you take me to the red room. | 你带我去红色房间 |
[1:20:02] | And if I win? | 那我赢了呢 |
[1:20:05] | Your choice. | 你说了算 |
[1:20:20] | Break. | 开球 |
[1:20:24] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:20:43] | Solids. | 全色哟 |
[1:21:38] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[1:22:47] | Side pocket. | 侧边袋 |
[1:22:50] | Red room, here we come. | 红房间 我们来了 |
[1:23:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:23:02] | I hope you’re not a sore loser. | 希望你不是输不起的人 |
[1:23:06] | That depends on how hard you spank me. | 那得看你打我屁股有多狠了 |
[1:23:22] | I want to be very rough with you. | 我想狠狠蹂躏你 |
[1:23:24] | So be rough with me. | 那就来蹂躏我吧 |
[1:23:54] | And Jada needs someone to sign off on the new Cruce. | 杰达得派个人去和新上任的克鲁斯签约 |
[1:23:58] | I kept asking Jack to do that. | 我之前一直催杰克在做 |
[1:24:01] | Yeah, well, Jack was kind of lazy. | 可是杰克太懒了 |
[1:24:03] | Didn’t you notice? | 你没注意到吗 |
[1:24:04] | Yeah. | 注意到了 |
[1:24:05] | I believe he called it “Artistic temperament.” | 他说这叫做艺术家气质 |
[1:24:11] | Thank you, Hannah. | 谢谢你 汉娜 |
[1:24:13] | Yep. | 没事 |
[1:24:20] | It’s great that you’re doing this, but… | 很高兴你能在这里 只是 |
[1:24:22] | It’s totally weird, I know. I know. | 感觉非常奇怪 我知道 |
[1:24:26] | I mean, am I expected to call you Miss Steele? | 我的意思是 我该称呼你斯蒂尔小姐吗 |
[1:24:29] | I expect you to call me Ana. | 安娜就好 |
[1:24:32] | And I don’t expect you to fetch me coffee | 我也不会让你端茶送水 |
[1:24:34] | unless you’re getting some for yourself. | 除非你自己打算来一杯的话 |
[1:24:38] | And the rest of it, we’ll just make up as we go, okay? | 至于剩下的 我们就遇到再说吧 |
[1:24:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:25:03] | Miss Steele. | 斯蒂尔小姐 |
[1:25:08] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[1:25:10] | Take it. I’m just gonna grab some stuff and check the mail. | 接吧 我拿点东西查下邮件就下来 |
[1:25:12] | I should go up with you. | 我该跟你上去的 |
[1:25:13] | No, it’s okay. I’ll be two seconds. | 没关系 我很快就下来 |
[1:25:15] | Take it. | 接电话吧 |
[1:25:18] | Hey, Ros. | 喂 萝丝 |
[1:26:01] | Leila. | 莱拉 |
[1:26:07] | Christian is downstairs. | 克里斯蒂安就在楼下 |
[1:26:10] | Do you wanna see him? | 你想见见他吗 |
[1:26:15] | I came to see you. | 我是来找你的 |
[1:26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:26:25] | He told me what happened. | 他跟我说了你们的事 |
[1:26:31] | I know you’re in a lot of pain. | 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[1:26:35] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:26:37] | He lets you call him by his name. | 他允许你对他直呼其名 |
[1:26:41] | He talks about you all the time. | 他经常提起你 |
[1:26:44] | He cares about you. | 他很在乎你 |
[1:26:50] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[1:26:55] | Tell me what you have that I don’t. | 告诉我我哪一点我比不上你 |
[1:26:58] | Nothing. | 并没有 |
[1:27:02] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不算 |
[1:27:06] | He’ll get tired of me. | 他会厌倦我的 |
[1:27:08] | Master sleeps in your bed. | 主人在你床上睡 |
[1:27:11] | – How do you know that? – I saw you. | -你怎么知道的 -我看见了 |
[1:27:14] | I watched you. | 我一直在看 |
[1:27:17] | I know you love him. | 我知道你爱他 |
[1:27:19] | I do, too. | 我也爱他 |
[1:27:21] | We all do. | 我们都爱他 |
[1:27:24] | Why don’t you put the gun down? | 把枪放下来好吗 |
[1:27:25] | You don’t know him or what he likes. | 你根本不了解他的喜好 |
[1:27:28] | You don’t give him what he wants. He’s pretending with you. | 你给不了他想要的 他只是在骗你 |
[1:27:45] | No, Christian. | 不 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:28:08] | Kneel. | 跪下 |
[1:28:29] | Ana… | 安娜 |
[1:28:31] | Go to Escala. Wait for me there. | 去艾丝卡拉 在那里等我 |
[1:28:37] | For once, just do as you’re told. | 听话一次 |
[1:28:45] | Taylor, get her out of here. | 泰勒 带她走 |
[1:29:00] | Miss Steele. | 斯蒂尔小姐 |
[1:29:08] | Miss Steele. Ana! | 斯蒂尔小姐 安娜 |
[1:29:10] | Stop it, Taylor. | 住口 泰勒 |
[1:30:39] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[1:30:42] | She’s been gone for three hours, | 她已经离开三个小时了 |
[1:30:44] | and she doesn’t have her cell or her purse. | 手机钱包都没带 |
[1:30:50] | Forget it. She’s here. | 没事了 她回来了 |
[1:30:56] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪里了 |
[1:31:01] | I told you to come straight here. | 我跟你说了直接来这里 |
[1:31:03] | I’ve had people out combing the streets, looking for you. | 我派人满大街找你 |
[1:31:06] | I’m sorry I don’t always do as I’m told. | 抱歉我没有遵守你的指令 |
[1:31:09] | Maybe you just really need someone who obeys every command. | 也许你只是需要一个言听计从的跟班 |
[1:31:13] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别扯淡了 |
[1:31:14] | I saw you, Christian. | 我看见了 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:31:16] | I saw the way you were with Leila. | 我看见你怎么对莱拉的 |
[1:31:18] | She had a gun, Ana. | 她有枪 安娜 |
[1:31:21] | I would have done anything to subdue her. | 为了制服她我什么都可以做 |
[1:31:24] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[1:31:27] | Is she here? | 在这里吗 |
[1:31:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:31:29] | No, of course not. | 当然不在了 |
[1:31:31] | She’s in the psych ward getting the help that she needs. | 她在精神病院接受帮助 |
[1:31:36] | Look, I know she scared you… | 我知道她吓到你了 |
[1:31:39] | Yeah. She scared me. | 是啊 吓到我了 |
[1:31:42] | But you scared me more. | 但没有被你吓到的严重 |
[1:31:45] | Seeing you like that with her’ | 看见那么对她的你 |
[1:31:48] | I’ll never be able to give | 我绝不会像那样 |
[1:31:50] | you that kind of submission and obedience. | 无条件遵守你的指令 |
[1:31:54] | Ana. | 安娜 |
[1:31:55] | Don’t crowd me. I need space. | 别过来 我需要私人空间 |
[1:31:58] | – No, please don’t do this. – Christian. | -别这样 -克里斯蒂安 |
[1:32:00] | – on’t give up on me. – I just need to think a little bit. | -别抛弃我 -我只是需要再想想 |
[1:32:04] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[1:32:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:32:12] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:32:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:32:19] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:32:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:32:30] | I’m scared. | 我是被吓到了 |
[1:32:36] | I know you say that I’m enough. | 我知道你说我对你来说足够 |
[1:32:42] | But there are certain things that you are used to getting | 但有一些你已经习惯了的事情 |
[1:32:45] | that I will never, ever, ever be able to give you. | 我绝对 绝对做不到 |
[1:32:51] | And it might be fine for right now, | 也许现在看上去风平浪静 |
[1:32:55] | but what’s gonna happen when you start needing them again? | 万一哪天你又需要了呢 |
[1:32:58] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:32:59] | How do you know that? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[1:33:01] | How can I believe you? | 我该怎么相信你 |
[1:33:02] | I don’t even understand your need to dominate. | 我甚至无法理解你的支配欲 |
[1:33:04] | I’m not a Dominant. | 我不是个支配狂 |
[1:33:07] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:33:09] | The right term is a sadist. | 正确的说法是施虐狂 |
[1:33:12] | I get off on punishing women. Women who look like you… | 惩罚女人让我有快感 和你相像的女人 |
[1:33:15] | Like your mother. | 是和你母亲相像 |
[1:33:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:33:20] | And I know how fucked up that is. | 我知道那有多操蛋 |
[1:33:23] | When you left, | 你离开之后 |
[1:33:26] | I swore that I would stop it | 我发誓只要你能回来 |
[1:33:27] | if that’s what it took to get you back. | 让我戒掉习惯我也毫无怨言 |
[1:33:31] | But I’m done with it. | 我现在受够了 |
[1:33:34] | You mean more to me than anything else. | 你对我来说比一切都重要 |
[1:33:40] | I wanna believe you. I do. | 我真的很想相信你 |
[1:33:43] | But I can’t. | 可我做不到 |
[1:33:45] | Ana, give me your hand. | 安娜 手给我 |
[1:33:50] | This is me. | 这就是我 |
[1:33:53] | All of me. | 我的全部 |
[1:33:56] | Christian. | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:33:57] | And I’m all yours. | 我是你的 |
[1:35:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:35:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:11] | It’s okay. I’m right here. | 没事 我在这里 |
[1:35:14] | I’m right here. | 我在呢 |
[1:35:21] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[1:35:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:35:25] | I want you to marry me. | 我希望你能嫁给我 |
[1:35:30] | Christian, I think you’re dreaming. | 克里斯蒂安 你在做梦呢 |
[1:36:36] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:36:38] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:36:43] | Sleep okay? | 睡得还好吧 |
[1:36:45] | I did. You? | 嗯 你呢 |
[1:36:47] | Like a log. Out all night. | 睡得像木头一样 一觉到天亮 |
[1:36:54] | You didn’t have any weird dreams or anything? | 你没做什么奇怪的梦吧 |
[1:37:00] | Or, like, wake up at all? | 或者醒过什么的 |
[1:37:02] | No. | 没有啊 |
[1:37:04] | I mean, none that I can think of. | 至少我没印象 |
[1:37:07] | I mean, there was a little thing of asking you to marry me, | 依稀记得我向你求婚吧 |
[1:37:10] | but aside from that, no. Nothing. | 除了这个就没了 |
[1:37:12] | Don’t mess with me like that. | 不许这样逗我 |
[1:37:14] | No? How should I mess with you? | 不要吗 那我该怎么逗你 |
[1:37:18] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[1:37:21] | ls that better? | 好点了吗 |
[1:37:27] | I meant it. | 我认真的 |
[1:37:30] | I wanna marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[1:37:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:37:35] | Because I wanna spend | 因为我希望 |
[1:37:37] | every second of the rest of my life with you. | 和你一起度过余生的每分每秒 |
[1:37:47] | I don’t expect you to say yes right away. | 我没有指望你能立刻答应 |
[1:37:51] | I know I’m complicated. | 我知道我很复杂 |
[1:37:55] | Just a little bit. | 只是一点点 |
[1:38:01] | You have an assistant? | 你有了助理 |
[1:38:03] | I thought you were an assistant. | 我以为你就是助理 |
[1:38:06] | It’s a long story. What’s going on? | 说来话长 找我什么事 |
[1:38:08] | What do I get Christian for his birthday? | 我该给克里斯蒂安买什么生日礼物 |
[1:38:11] | The boy already has everything except a sense of humor. | 这家伙除了幽默感什么也不缺 |
[1:38:17] | His birthday? When is his birthday? | 他的生日 什么时候 |
[1:38:19] | Sunday. He didn’t tell you? He is so weird. | 周日 他没告诉你吗 他真是奇怪 |
[1:38:22] | Mom and Dad are throwing him a party. | 父母打算办一场生日宴会 |
[1:38:24] | Didn’t they just have a party? | 他们不是刚开过宴会吗 |
[1:38:25] | Jeez, you’re as bad as he is. | 老天爷 你怎么和他一样怪 |
[1:38:27] | That was a ball. | 上次那是舞会 |
[1:38:28] | This is just family, friends, music, fireworks. | 这次就是亲朋好友听听音乐放放烟花 |
[1:38:31] | No biggie. Hey, what about a tie? | 没那么庄重 送领带怎么样 |
[1:38:36] | Christian has a lot of ties. | 克里斯蒂安有很多领带了 |
[1:38:38] | Socks, suspenders? Throw me a bone here? | 袜子 吊裤带 随便给点建议吧 |
[1:38:41] | God, Mia, I gotta go. | 米娅 我得挂了 |
[1:38:43] | Okay, okay. But Sunday, or I’ll hunt you down myself. Bye. | 行 但周日我会直接来找你 拜拜 |
[1:38:49] | Ooh, perfect. | 完美 |
[1:38:59] | Do you have a gift box? | 你有礼物盒吗 |
[1:39:00] | One second. | 稍等 |
[1:39:14] | Miss Steele. | 斯蒂尔小姐 |
[1:39:15] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[1:39:17] | Looking up, Mr. Grey. | 还不错 格雷先生 |
[1:39:19] | Where’s Taylor? | 泰勒呢 |
[1:39:20] | He went to get my bag. | 取我的包去了 |
[1:39:22] | Your bag? Where are you going? | 你的包 你要去哪儿 |
[1:39:25] | Ros and I have to go to Portland for some meetings. | 我和萝丝要去波特兰开会 |
[1:39:28] | I’ll be back tomorrow night. | 明晚就回来 |
[1:39:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:39:32] | When were you going to tell me about your birthday? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你生日的事 |
[1:39:37] | Your parents are throwing you a party. | 你的父母准备打算给你办派对 |
[1:39:40] | Were we just gonna stay home? | 那我们会一直宅家里吗 |
[1:39:42] | They do this every year. | 他们每年都这样 |
[1:39:44] | Um, yeah. Birthday. | 也是 生日嘛 |
[1:39:48] | My, uh, arrival in the world | 我来到这个世上 |
[1:39:49] | isn’t something I feel like celebrating. | 这件事没什么好庆祝的 |
[1:39:53] | Well, I feel like celebrating it. | 那我想庆祝这件事 |
[1:39:58] | Can’t open it till the day though. | 不到生日不许打开 |
[1:40:02] | Then why give it to me now? | 那干嘛现在给我 |
[1:40:05] | Cali it delayed gratification. | 这叫延迟的满足 |
[1:41:12] | ls that… ls that Mount St. Helens? | 那是圣海伦火山吗 |
[1:41:17] | I changed the flight plan, get us home sooner. | 我改了飞行计划 可以提前回家 |
[1:41:21] | Great. You realize that’s a volcano, right? | 真好 你知道那是火山吧 |
[1:41:25] | Relax, Ros. If it goes up, you’ll have a ringside seat. | 放松 萝丝 喷发了你还能前排观赏 |
[1:41:29] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[1:41:42] | Christian, what is that? | 克里斯蒂安 什么情况 |
[1:41:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:41:48] | Oh, my God! Christian! | 我的天 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:41:51] | Shit. | 我操 |
[1:41:57] | Shit. Christian, what is going on? | 该死 克里斯蒂安 发生什么事了 |
[1:41:59] | – Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! – What is happening? | -呼救 呼救 呼救 -怎么回事 |
[1:42:04] | Damn it. Oh, my God. | 我操 天哪 |
[1:42:06] | Oh, my God, Christian! | 我的天 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:42:14] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[1:42:28] | Christian! | 克里斯蒂安 |
[1:42:41] | There. There, there, there, there! | 那边 那边 那边 |
[1:43:09] | Oh, you remember this guy? | 你记得这家伙吗 |
[1:43:10] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:43:16] | Oh, my God! You’re so tan and glowy. | 我的天 你晒黑这么多 |
[1:43:20] | You want a beer, Ana? | 来杯啤酒吗 安娜 |
[1:43:21] | Yes! Please. Please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:43:23] | Hi, Jose. Hey. | 嗨 何塞 |
[1:43:24] | Hi! How’s it going? | 过得怎么样 |
[1:43:26] | So? Congratulations, Fiction Editor. | 那么 恭喜啦 小说编辑 |
[1:43:29] | Right? She’s a big deal now. | 她现在可是个大人物了 |
[1:43:32] | And how’s, uh, your hottie? | 你家那位怎么样了 |
[1:43:34] | Uh, Christian is good. | 克里斯蒂安很好 |
[1:43:38] | He asked me to move in with him. | 他邀请我跟他同居 |
[1:43:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:43:41] | Ana’s moving in with Christian. | 安娜要和克里斯蒂安同居了 |
[1:43:43] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:43:44] | You know, we could use the privacy. | 那我们就有多点私人空间了 |
[1:43:47] | He’s so subtle, it kills me. | 他说话可委婉了 烦人 |
[1:43:50] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[1:43:52] | So you’re serious. But are you happy? | 那你是认真的咯 但是你幸福吗 |
[1:43:54] | ‘Cause that’s all I care about. | 我只在乎这个 |
[1:43:56] | I mean, it’s complicated, but I’ve never been happier. | 我们的情况很复杂 不过我很幸福 |
[1:44:00] | Hey, Mia, what’s up? | 米娅 怎么了 |
[1:44:01] | Did you hear about Jose’s show? It was incredible. | 你听说何塞的展览了吗 真的很棒 |
[1:44:05] | Really. He was amazing. | 真的 他太厉害了 |
[1:44:06] | – He got rave reviews. – I gotta check it out. | -简直好评如潮 -那我得看看 |
[1:44:08] | Wait, wait, Mia. Slow down. | 等等 米娅 别说那么快 |
[1:44:11] | Shit. Okay. Yeah, yeah, we’re on our way. | 天啊 好 我们现在就过去 |
[1:44:15] | Um, Christian’s chopper went missing | 克里斯蒂安的直升机 |
[1:44:16] | on the way back from Portland. | 在从波兰回来的路上失联了 |
[1:44:19] | They’re sending out search parties right now. | 搜救队正在搜寻 |
[1:44:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:44:24] | For more on this breaking story, | 接下来是此突发事件带的后续报道 |
[1:44:25] | Rat’s go out to the field and our reporter, Rachel Taylor. | 外勤记者 蕾切尔·泰勒 |
[1:44:28] | – Rachel! – Thank you, John. | -蕾切尔 -谢谢 约翰 |
[1:44:30] | I’m speaking to live from the private helicopter terminal at Seattle. | 我正在西雅图的私人航站楼进行现场报道 |
[1:44:33] | They’ll find him. He’ll be okay. | 他们会找到他的 他会没事的 |
[1:44:35] | It’s Christian. | 他可是克里斯蒂安 |
[1:44:38] | The helicopter was an Airbus helicopter H-130… | 该直升机是H-130空客直升机… |
[1:44:41] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做点什么 |
[1:44:44] | And Christian Grey, although only 27 years old, | 克里斯蒂安·格雷虽然只有27岁 |
[1:44:46] | had extensive flying experience. | 已经是一个非常有经验的飞行员 |
[1:44:47] | All right, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:44:48] | One of Seattle’s youngest billionaires, | 西雅图最年轻的亿万富豪之一 |
[1:44:50] | Grey’s the charismatic head of Grey Enterprises Holdings, | 格雷是格雷企业控股集团的头号人物 |
[1:44:53] | a multinational conglomerate. And… | 该公司是一家大型联合跨国公司 |
[1:44:55] | Jesus! Will someone shut them up? | 天啊 把电视关了吧 |
[1:44:57] | No, please. Leave it on. | 不 请开着 |
[1:45:00] | Just turn it down please, Jose. | 何塞 请把声音调小 |
[1:45:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:45:04] | You’re shivering. I’ll get you a sweater, okay? | 你在发抖 我去给你拿件毛衣好吗 |
[1:45:12] | Ana. Tea. | 安娜 喝茶 |
[1:45:19] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[1:45:21] | He has to be okay. | 他一定会没事的 |
[1:45:26] | We haven’t had any time. | 我们还没有在一起很久 |
[1:45:30] | We need to have more time. | 我们需要更多的时间 |
[1:45:33] | You’re going to have plenty of time. | 你们日后会有很多时间的 |
[1:45:37] | We’re so glad that you’re here with us | 我们很感激你在这里 |
[1:45:40] | and in Christian’s life. | 在克里斯蒂安的生命里 |
[1:45:43] | You’ve made such a difference to him. | 你让他改变了很多 |
[1:45:48] | He never let anyone get close until you came along. | 认识你之前 他从不让任何人靠近 |
[1:45:57] | Grace, he adores you. | 格蕾丝 他仰慕你 |
[1:45:59] | I know, | 我知道 |
[1:46:00] | but children grow apart from their parents, and that’s fine, | 但孩子长大了都会离开父母 这很正常 |
[1:46:05] | as long as they’re happy. | 只要他们幸福就足够了 |
[1:46:08] | And he is happy with you. | 他跟你在一起很幸福 |
[1:46:15] | And that’s all I ever wanted. | 这也是我一直以来希望看到的 |
[1:46:17] | Turn it up. | 调大声点 |
[1:46:18] | Christian Grey and his colleague Ros Bailey | 克里斯蒂安·格雷及同事萝丝·贝利 |
[1:46:21] | have been found safe and well. | 已经被安全找到 |
[1:46:23] | And at this moment, on their way back to Seattle. | 此时已经在回西雅图的路上了 |
[1:46:28] | What the hell are you all doing here? | 你们都在这里干嘛 |
[1:46:30] | Christian? Oh, my God! | 克里斯蒂安 我的天啊 |
[1:46:32] | Christian! How did you get here? | 克里斯蒂安 你是怎么回来的 |
[1:46:35] | Later, Mia. | 迟点再说 米娅 |
[1:46:37] | What happened? Oh, my God! | 发生什么事了 我的天啊 |
[1:46:38] | Why didn’t you call? | 你怎么不打电话回来 |
[1:46:39] | I had an accident. I lost my phone. | 出了点意外 手机丢了 |
[1:46:41] | We know. It’s been all over the news. | 我们知道 新闻都在报道 |
[1:46:43] | I’m fine. Ros is fine. | 我没事 萝丝也没事 |
[1:46:45] | – Dad, he’s here. He just walked in. – I’m okay. | -爸 他在这 刚进门 -我没事 |
[1:46:49] | I mean he looks like shit, but he’s in one piece. | 他看上去糟糕透了 不过没什么大碍 |
[1:46:51] | – No, he doesn’t. – Yeah, he does. | -才不是 -明明就是 |
[1:46:53] | Guys, relax. I’m fine. | 各位 别激动 我很好 |
[1:46:54] | Come here, man. | 过来 兄弟 |
[1:46:57] | – Need to say hi to my girl. – Okay. | -我要去跟我的女朋友打招呼 -好 |
[1:46:59] | Come on, Mom. | 行了 妈 |
[1:47:03] | I need a drink. Me, too. | 我要喝一杯 我也是 |
[1:47:04] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[1:47:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:47:22] | – I thought… – Hey, hey, Ana. | -我以为 -安娜 |
[1:47:24] | It’s all right. Ana, I’m here. | 没事了 安娜 我在这 |
[1:47:27] | I was so scared. | 我刚刚好害怕 |
[1:47:29] | I was so scared. | 我刚刚好害怕 |
[1:47:35] | I thought I lost you forever. | 我以为我永远失去你了 |
[1:47:38] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[1:47:40] | I’m here. | 我在这了 |
[1:47:46] | That’s when all my instruments lit up. | 当时所有的指示灯都亮了 |
[1:47:49] | Had a fire in the tail, lost both engines. | 尾部着火 两个引擎都失去了动力 |
[1:47:51] | Both of them? | 两个吗 |
[1:47:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:47:57] | I tried to find somewhere safe to land, but it was all trees. | 我想找安全的着陆点 可周围都是树 |
[1:48:00] | We hit them pretty hard, | 我们着陆的力道很大 |
[1:48:02] | but luckily we were both able to crawl out of there. | 幸运的是 我们都能够爬出来 |
[1:48:05] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:48:08] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:48:12] | Sorry, guys, but I gotta take off. | 抱歉 各位 我要走了 |
[1:48:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:48:17] | Jose, thanks for being here. | 何塞 谢谢你能来 |
[1:48:20] | Means the world to Ana. | 这对安娜来说很重要 |
[1:48:21] | Of course. | 小事 |
[1:48:23] | Hey, welcome home, Mr. Grey. | 欢迎回来 格雷先生 |
[1:48:25] | Christian, please. | 请叫我克里斯蒂安 |
[1:48:28] | Well, it’s late, and these two should get some rest. | 时间不早了 他俩也需要休息了 |
[1:48:32] | – Grace, shall we? – Yes. | -格蕾丝 我们走吧 -好 |
[1:48:34] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna head home too, bro. | 我们也要回家了 兄弟 |
[1:48:35] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:48:36] | We’ll walk you guy’s. | 我们送你们出去 |
[1:48:40] | Kinda hate to say this, but your guy’s all right. | 虽然不太情愿 但你的男人没事了 |
[1:48:44] | I’m glad he’s okay, and I’m glad you’re happy. | 我很开心他没事 我很开心看到你幸福 |
[1:48:47] | Thank you. Will we be seeing you tomorrow at his party? | 谢谢 明天你会出席他的派对吗 |
[1:48:51] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[1:48:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:48:59] | Careful. | 路上小心 |
[1:49:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:49:02] | – Mom. – Okay. | -妈 -好了 |
[1:49:07] | We’ll see you tomorrow, Ana. | 明天见 安娜 |
[1:49:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:49:16] | It’s after midnight. | 午夜已过 |
[1:49:18] | I’m not tired. | 我不累 |
[1:49:20] | No. | 不 |
[1:49:22] | It’s your birthday. | 我是说到你的生日了 |
[1:49:29] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:49:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:49:36] | Do you still have that gift I gave you? | 我给你的礼物还在吗 |
[1:49:40] | Yes. | 还在 |
[1:49:53] | You know you didn’t have to. | 你知道你不需要送我礼物的 |
[1:49:56] | All I want is you. | 你是我想要的一切 |
[1:49:57] | Just open it. | 打开来看看 |
[1:49:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:50:07] | Keychain. | 钥匙扣 |
[1:50:09] | Turn it over. | 翻过来 |
[1:50:20] | Does this mean yes, yes? | 这是答应求婚的意思吗 |
[1:50:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:50:24] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 我愿意 |
[1:50:33] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:50:35] | So this whole time I had the answer in my pocket? | 所以答案一直都在我的口袋里吗 |
[1:50:40] | Anastasia Steele. | 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔 |
[1:50:42] | What am I gonna do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办呢 |
[1:51:16] | Take me to the red room. | 带我去红房间 |
[1:51:18] | Take me… | 带我去 |
[1:51:20] | Take me to the red room. | 带我去红房间 |
[1:51:22] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -我确定 |
[1:51:24] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[1:54:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:54:10] | Well, I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[1:54:13] | – Hello? – Mom? Hi. | -你好 -妈妈 嗨 |
[1:54:16] | Ana, sweetheart. Where have you been? | 安娜 宝贝 你都去哪了 |
[1:54:21] | I know. I’ve been… I… | 我知道 我好久 |
[1:54:22] | I’m sorry. Work has been so crazy. | 对不起 工作太忙了 |
[1:54:25] | I hope they’re not overworking you? | 我希望他们没有让你天天加班 |
[1:54:27] | No, no. It’s actually… It’s going really well. | 不 事实上 一切都挺好的 |
[1:54:31] | Urn, but I was calling because I, | 我打电话给你 是因为 |
[1:54:34] | I wanted to talk to you about Christian. | 我想跟你说说关于克里斯蒂安的事 |
[1:54:37] | Christian? You’ve heard from him? | 克里斯蒂安 你跟他联系上了吗 |
[1:54:40] | Yeah. We got back together. | 是的 我们复合了 |
[1:54:44] | Honey, that’s wonderful! | 亲爱的 太好了 |
[1:54:47] | This time it’s going to last. I know it is. | 我知道这次一定会长久的 我很确信 |
[1:54:50] | I hope you’re right, because, urn… | 我希望你是对的 因为 |
[1:54:54] | He asked me to marry him, and I said yes. | 他向我求婚了 然后我答应了 |
[1:55:05] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:55:07] | – You’re not… – No, no, I’m not pregnant. | -你是不是已经 -不不 我没怀孕 |
[1:55:13] | I know that we haven’t been together very long. | 我知道我们在一起没多久 |
[1:55:16] | But… | 但 |
[1:55:19] | I…I love him so much. | 我真的很爱他 |
[1:55:25] | He’s the one. | 他就是我的真命天子 |
[1:55:27] | Oh, sweetheart! I’m so happy for you! | 亲爱的 我真为你感到高兴 |
[1:55:30] | – You are? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[1:55:33] | You’ve always known your own mind. | 你一直清楚自己想要什么 |
[1:55:35] | If that man is the love of your life, | 如果这个男人是你的挚爱 |
[1:55:37] | you grab him with both hands. | 你会用双手紧紧抓住他 |
[1:55:41] | Thanks, Mama. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[1:55:43] | – Have you called Ray? – Um, no, not yet. | -你给雷打电话了吗 -还没有 |
[1:55:46] | Um… Christian did, though. He asked for his permission. | 但克里斯蒂安打了 去请求他的允许 |
[1:55:50] | He asked for your hand? That’s so chivalrous. | 他居然请求家长的同意 好有绅士风度 |
[1:56:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:56:22] | Hey. | 你好 |
[1:56:23] | Champagne, Mr. Grey? | 香槟吗 格雷先生 |
[1:56:25] | Thanks, Gretchen. | 谢谢 格雷琴 |
[1:56:26] | And can I just say, happy birthday? | 我可以祝你生日快乐吗 |
[1:56:30] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[1:56:35] | – Christian. – Mom. | -克里斯蒂安 -妈 |
[1:56:37] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[1:56:40] | – And Ana. – Hi. | -安娜 -嗨 |
[1:56:41] | It’s so good to see you again. | 再见到你真好 |
[1:56:43] | You saw us last night. | 你昨晚才刚见过我们 |
[1:56:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:56:47] | And because of that | 正因为这样 |
[1:56:48] | l am never taking anything for granted. | 我再也不会把见到你们当成理所当然 |
[1:56:51] | Ever again. | 再也不会 |
[1:56:53] | I heard about the crash. Are you okay? | 我听说了那场事故 你还好吗 |
[1:56:55] | I’m fine, Elena. Thank you. | 我没事 埃琳娜 谢谢 |
[1:56:59] | Ana, let me introduce to you, my good friend, | 安娜 让我来向你介绍我的好朋友 |
[1:57:01] | Elena Lincoln. | 埃琳娜·林肯 |
[1:57:03] | We met at the masquerade. | 我们在化装舞会上见过 |
[1:57:05] | Yes. Nice to see you again. | 是啊 很高兴再次见到你 |
[1:57:09] | Excuse us. | 失陪一下 |
[1:57:10] | Surely. | 当然 |
[1:57:12] | She’s fantastic. | 她真的太棒了 |
[1:57:22] | Ladies, gentlemen. Mia. | 女士们 先生们 米娅 |
[1:57:26] | I wanna thank you all for coming here this evening. | 我要谢谢大家的到来 |
[1:57:29] | I was expecting a small family gathering. | 我本以为只是小小的家庭聚会 |
[1:57:31] | Thanks, Mia. | 谢谢你 米娅 |
[1:57:33] | But I’m happy that you’re all here. | 但我很开心 你们都在这里 |
[1:57:34] | Because I have an announcement to make. | 因为我要宣布一件事情 |
[1:57:37] | As most of you know, | 你们大多数人都知道 |
[1:57:39] | yesterday Ros and I had a narrow escape. | 昨天萝丝和我差点丧命 |
[1:57:43] | And something like that reminds us of what really matters | 这种事会提醒人 什么才是最重要的 |
[1:57:47] | and how important it is to seize the day. | 以及活在当下的重要性 |
[1:57:50] | We should cherish the people we care about | 我们要珍惜那些关心我们 |
[1:57:52] | and who care about us. | 以及我们关心的人 |
[1:57:55] | Mom, Dad, | 爸妈 |
[1:57:58] | I know I haven’t always been the perfect son. | 我知道我一直都不是个完美的儿子 |
[1:58:02] | But I owe everything to you both, so thank you. | 但我这辈子都欠你们的 谢谢你们 |
[1:58:12] | But that’s not the announcement. | 但这并不是我要宣布的事情 |
[1:58:14] | Ana, come up here a second, please. | 安娜 请你上来一下 |
[1:58:27] | So, a while ago, | 前不久 |
[1:58:28] | I was lucky enough to meet this amazing young woman, | 我有幸认识了这位让人惊叹的女子 |
[1:58:31] | Anastasia Steele. | 安娜斯塔西娅·斯蒂尔 |
[1:58:33] | And very quickly, I realized that she was the one | 很快地 我就发现她就是那个 |
[1:58:36] | I wanted to share my life with. | 我想要共度余生的人 |
[1:58:38] | So I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. | 所以我向她求婚了 她也答应了 |
[1:58:43] | Oh! That is so… | 噢 那真是 |
[1:58:57] | l am thrilled, Ana. | 我太开心了 安娜 |
[1:58:59] | – Welcome to the family. – Thank you. | -欢迎成为我们家的一份子 -谢谢 |
[1:59:01] | If I cry any more, I’m just going to dehydrate. | 如果我再哭下去 我就要脱水了 |
[1:59:05] | Oh, my God! Don’t do that. | 我的天啊 别这样 |
[1:59:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[1:59:07] | Stop crying, Mom. | 别哭了 妈 |
[1:59:09] | Can’t help it. I love you so much. | 控制不住 我太爱你了 |
[1:59:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:59:12] | Hi! Well done, big brother! | 干得漂亮 大哥 |
[1:59:16] | Ring! Show me the ring. | 戒指 给我看看戒指 |
[1:59:18] | Oh, we’re gonna choose it together. | 我们打算一起去选 |
[1:59:20] | No rock. Christian Grey. | 没有鸽子蛋啊 克里斯蒂安·格雷 |
[1:59:23] | Oh, my God! I have a sister! | 我的天啊 我有个姐妹了 |
[1:59:38] | I leave you alone for a couple weeks, and this is what happens? | 几个月没管你 就出这么大的事了 |
[1:59:41] | I know! I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 我知道 真抱歉 没提前告诉你 |
[1:59:44] | Oh, please. Come here. | 没事 抱一下 |
[1:59:48] | So, how does it feel to bag Seattle’s most eligible bachelor? | 将西雅图最有钱的单身汉收入囊中是什么滋味 |
[1:59:52] | It’s a little scary, but… | 有点忐忑 不过 |
[1:59:54] | Well, if anyone can make it work, it’s you. | 如果说谁能搞定他 那人就是你 |
[1:59:57] | Hey, sis-in-law! | 你好 嫂子 |
[1:59:59] | Congratulations. Christian’s a very lucky guy. | 恭喜你 克里斯蒂安是个很幸运的男人 |
[2:00:03] | You, however, are certifiably insane. | 而你肯定是疯了 |
[2:00:06] | I’m sorry to interrupt | 抱歉打扰了 |
[2:00:08] | Mia wants to taste one of your killer cocktails. | 米娅想试下你的拿手鸡尾酒 |
[2:00:10] | Oh, well, coming right up. | 这就来 |
[2:00:14] | I see you heeded our little talk. | 看来你接受了我们的谈话 |
[2:00:22] | What makes you think I would ever listen to you? | 你为什么会觉得我会听你的 |
[2:00:24] | You don’t care about Christian. | 你根本不在乎克里斯蒂安 |
[2:00:26] | He’ll see that. | 他会发觉的 |
[2:00:28] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保让他知道 |
[2:00:29] | He’ll see right through you. | 他会看穿你的 |
[2:00:32] | It’s over for you, Elena. | 你们已经结束了 埃琳娜 |
[2:00:34] | You’re just a mousy little thing after his money. | 你只是个贪钱的贱东西 |
[2:00:38] | He’s not capable of marriage. | 他无法接受婚姻 |
[2:00:47] | Thank you, Christian. | 谢谢 克里斯蒂安 |
[2:00:49] | Why are you even here, Elena? | 你为什么还在这里 埃琳娜 |
[2:00:51] | She’s not right for you. | 她不适合你 |
[2:00:53] | You don’t know what’s right for me. | 你根本不知道什么适合我 |
[2:00:55] | You taught me how to fuck, Elena. | 你只是教会了我如何上床 埃琳娜 |
[2:00:57] | Ana taught me how to love. | 而安娜教会了我如何去爱 |
[2:00:59] | She’s just the next one in line. | 她只是大部队中的一员 |
[2:01:02] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的家 |
[2:01:08] | Leave my children alone, and get the hell out of my house. | 别骚扰我的孩子 滚出我的家 |
[2:01:24] | Ana, darling. | 亲爱的安娜 |
[2:01:28] | Would you give us a moment alone, please? | 你可以给我们一点独处的时间吗 |
[2:02:00] | I’m sorry about that. | 刚刚很抱歉 |
[2:02:06] | ls your mom okay? | 你妈妈没事吧 |
[2:02:08] | Furious. | 气坏了 |
[2:02:11] | Elena’s gone. | 埃琳娜走了 |
[2:02:13] | Like, gone, gone? | 永远也不会出现吗 |
[2:02:15] | I’m done. | 我结束了 |
[2:02:16] | The business. Everything. | 跟她的生意和所有的事 |
[2:02:19] | I’ll have my people sort out the details tomorrow. | 我明天就会让我的人解决细节问题 |
[2:02:23] | I know she was important to you. | 我知道她曾经对你来说很重要 |
[2:02:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:02:30] | Are you? | 真的吗 |
[2:02:31] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[2:02:35] | What’s that you got there? | 那是什么 |
[2:02:52] | Come with me. There’s something I need to show you. | 跟我来 我想给你看个东西 |
[2:02:58] | Last time we came down here, | 上次我们走这里的时候 |
[2:02:59] | I was over your shoulder. | 我是被你挂在肩膀上的 |
[2:03:02] | Oh, yeah. | 是噢 |
[2:03:20] | After you. | 你先 |
[2:03:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[2:03:36] | You wanted hearts and flowers. | 你要的心和花 |
[2:03:38] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[2:03:39] | It’s okay. | 放心 |
[2:03:40] | It’s okay. | 放心 |
[2:03:48] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[2:03:52] | This is amazing. | 这一切真的太漂亮了 |
[2:04:01] | Be mine. | 成为我的人 |
[2:04:04] | Share my life with me. | 与我共度余生 |
[2:04:07] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[2:04:09] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[2:04:14] | I’ll marry you. | 我愿意嫁给你 |
[2:04:16] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[2:04:32] | Did you do that? | 那是你安排的吗 |
[2:04:48] | – Great, isn’t it’? – That’s so pretty. | -真是太赞了 -好漂亮 |
[2:09:00] | I solemnly vow, | 我庄重地发誓 |
[2:09:03] | to love you faithfully | 我会一直忠诚地爱着你 |
[2:09:06] | and to keep you safe for as long as we both shall live. | 直到我们生命的尽头 |