时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This piece of trash is with al-Sham Brigade. | 这个渣滓是沙姆人旅的 |
[00:08] | It appears our enemy has arrived. | 看起来我们的敌人到了 |
[00:10] | Says his name is Hamal. | 说他自己的名字叫哈马尔 |
[00:11] | Claims he saved them from al-Sham snipers. | 声称他把他们从沙姆人狙击手手下救出来 |
[00:13] | Over here, uh, messing with your stem cell schedule? | 来这边 打乱你的干细胞疗程了吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah, I missed one treatment already. | 是 我已经错过一次治疗了 |
[00:17] | But you know, look, I’m good. | 但是你知道 我没事 |
[00:18] | If I can attach a BLE sniffer to Hamal’s phone… | 如果我能在哈马尔的手机上岸上蓝牙低功耗嗅探器 |
[00:21] | The next time the IP pings, | 下次IP出现 |
[00:22] | we’ll know if they’re in the vicinity. | 我们就能知道他们在不在附近 |
[00:24] | And if they are, then we– | 如果他们在 那么我们 |
[00:25] | we got the group that hit the Crampton. | 我们就抓到了袭击科兰普敦号的团伙 |
[00:27] | Maybe we should cut down on Brian’s hours at daycare. | 也许我们应该减少布莱恩在日托的时间 |
[00:28] | With you at work and-and Brian places to be, | 你去上班布莱恩也有地方要去 |
[00:30] | I just…I feel like I’m not pulling my weight. | 我就 感觉我没有承担起责任 |
[00:33] | My love, you’re focusing on yourself | 亲爱的 你在专注自己 |
[00:36] | and your recovery. | 和你的康复 |
[00:37] | All you gotta do is walk in the building | 你只需要走进那幢 |
[00:39] | that al-Sham’s strong holding, all right? It’s easy. | 沙姆人据守的楼 简单得很 |
[00:41] | You’re in, you’re out. | 进去出来 |
[00:43] | We’re giving that kid a chance to earn his freedom, okay? | 我们是给那个孩子一个自由的自会 |
[00:45] | Freedom Hayes already agreed to. | 海耶斯已经答应了放他自由 |
[00:46] | We were sent here to avenge the deaths | 我们是被派到这里 |
[00:48] | of 20 Americans, you understand? | 为死去的20个美国人报仇的 明白吗 |
[00:54] | Oh, my God. oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[00:56] | Brian? It’s okay. It’s okay. | 布莱恩 没事 没事 |
[00:58] | It’s just…the s– the smart-sock, it fell off. | 是智能检测袜 掉下来了 |
[01:01] | It’s fine. It’s a false alarm. | 没关系 是假警报 |
[01:02] | I had everything under control. | 一切尽在掌控之中 |
[01:04] | Nothing in his phone’s gonna give him away, right? | 他的手机不会暴露他吧 |
[01:06] | Not as long as he keeps it in his pocket. | 只要他不拿出来 |
[01:08] | He did it. The IPs are populating. | 他做到了 IP地址正在填充 |
[01:13] | What’s this guy doing? | 这家伙在做什么 |
[01:14] | Walk away, kid. Come on, a long walk. | 走开 孩子 快点 还有很长的路 |
[01:18] | Your team. | 你的队伍 |
[01:21] | Your call. | 你说了算 |
[01:48] | You’re listening to binaural audio therapy | 你正在收听大脑可塑性 |
[01:51] | for brain plasticity. | 双年度音频 |
[01:53] | Let the entrancing soundscape aid your cognitive functioning, | 让引人入胜的音频协助你认知协调 |
[01:57] | memory, and relaxation. | 记忆以及放松 |
[03:13] | – Thank you for believing in me. – Okay. | -感谢你相信我 -好了 |
[03:34] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[03:44] | Leave it all in the customer satisfaction survey | 等我们的离开的时候 |
[03:47] | – when we check out. – All right. | -全都写在客户满意调查里面 -好的 |
[03:49] | Is this house haunted, or were you up all night, Jace? | 这座房子闹鬼还是你整晚都没睡 杰斯 |
[03:53] | I heard the floorboards creaking | 我听到地板吱嘎作响 |
[03:55] | with that sharky-ass signature of yours. | 听起来是你的作风 |
[03:57] | And you left the sandwich stuff out. | 你还把做三明治的材料留在外面了 |
[03:59] | Man, I ever tell you guys about my paranormal experience | 我又没有跟你们说过我在我奶奶家 |
[04:02] | at my Grand-Ninny’s house? | 经历的超自然经历 |
[04:04] | I was up. Didn’t eat. | 我醒来 没吃东西 |
[04:05] | If your brain can’t remember it, the carbs don’t count. | 如果你脑袋不记得 卡路里就不算数 |
[04:10] | Mess was mine. I was up, too. | 摊子是我留下的 我也起来了 |
[04:12] | The two of you in a low hover, | 你们两个都起来了 |
[04:14] | – and you didn’t bump into each other? – Stop. | -还没碰到彼此 -打住 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I usually sleep well | 是 我通常睡得很好 |
[04:17] | The last few nights since that op, | 那次行动过去的几晚 |
[04:19] | sending Hamal back in the lion’s den, not so much. | 就是把哈马尔送进虎穴的那次 不怎么好 |
[04:23] | I spent the night scanning ISIS and al-Sham chatter, | 我整晚都在扫描伊斯兰国和沙姆人的无线电通话 |
[04:26] | but it was a wash. | 但是白费劲 |
[04:27] | No mention of the Crampton attack. | 没有提到科兰普敦号袭击案 |
[04:29] | We’ve been poking around in Syria for the past two weeks, | 我们在叙利亚已经刺探两天了 |
[04:32] | and we haven’t still figured out who the hell | 我们还没有弄清楚是谁 |
[04:34] | blasted our ship. I mean, come on, man. | 袭击我们的船 我是说 拜托 |
[04:36] | I’d much rather be back home right now helping Clay. | 我宁愿回家照顾克雷 |
[04:38] | Look, the task we had Hamal do for us could still pay off. | 听着 我们让哈马尔做的任务可能还会出成果 |
[04:41] | Those cell phones he put on our radar, | 那些他揭露出来的手机 |
[04:43] | they are live, and we are tracking ’em, | 都在活动 我们在追踪他们 |
[04:44] | so the next time we get a hit on the weapons buyer’s IP | 所以下一次我们发现武器买家的IP |
[04:47] | that we came here chasing, | 再去追踪的时候 |
[04:48] | we’ll see if those cell phones are near it. | 我们就能比对那些手机在不在附近 |
[04:50] | And that’s gonna tell us if the militia’s the group | 那会告诉我们是不是民兵 |
[04:52] | that hit the Cramptonor not, period. | 袭击的科兰普敦号 就这么回事 |
[04:53] | How long are we gonna wait to say it? | 那我们要等多长时间 |
[04:55] | Tearing up that kid’s golden ticket, | 撕了那个孩子的金奖券 |
[04:57] | tossing him to the wolves, | 把他扔去喂狼 |
[04:58] | that Hail Mary fell short. | 这个情急之下的尝试失败了 |
[05:02] | No one’s happy about what happened to Hamal in there. | 没人不为哈马尔的遭遇遗憾 |
[05:04] | – We did it. – I did it. It was my call, all right? | -我们做了决定 -是我做的 是我的决定 好吗 |
[05:07] | You got a fucking problem with that? | 你有什么意见 |
[05:09] | And it wasn’t for nothing. Hold up. | 而且不是没有收获 慢着 |
[05:11] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[05:13] | That is the IP used to purchase the rockets | 这是用来购买袭击科兰普敦号火箭弹的 |
[05:17] | that hit the Crampton. It just popped up. | IP地址 刚刚出现 |
[05:19] | Brigade’s cell phones that Hamal | 哈马尔帮助我们追踪到的 |
[05:20] | helped us track down all around it. | 沙姆人旅的手机信号就在周围 |
[05:22] | That just fucking confirms right there, right, | 那这就说明了 |
[05:24] | that the militia attacked the USS Crampton | 是民兵袭击了军舰科兰普敦号 |
[05:26] | and killed 20 American sailors. | 杀死了20名美国水手 |
[05:28] | We finally got some payback in our crosshairs, | 我们总算能够报仇雪恨了 |
[05:30] | now that we know who we’re after. | 既然现在我们知道我们在追查什么了 |
[05:32] | – That’s right. – And where they live. | -没错 -还有他们的所在地 |
[05:34] | Concentration of the cell phones in this little two-block area | 信号聚集在这个叫阿贾米的小镇的两个街区周围的地方 |
[05:36] | of a town called Ajami says that that’s the hornets’ nest. | 表明这就是马蜂窝 |
[05:39] | Look at those little fuckers swarming around there. | 看看这些混账在这蜂拥一群的样了 |
[05:41] | That is a whole lot of evil in a cul-de-sac of suck. | 好一个藏污纳垢的犄角旮旯 |
[05:44] | What, you think the shot-callers are there, too? | 怎么 你觉得决策者也在那里 |
[05:46] | On us to find out. | 得由我们去弄清楚 |
[05:57] | We need to go all in on recon. | 侦察需要全员出动 |
[05:59] | Rotate two-man teams to surveil that area. | 两人一班监视这个区域 |
[06:07] | Turn cell phones into names, faces, and ranks. | 把手机信号和姓名 面孔还有等级联系起来 |
[06:17] | But the Brigade owns that neighborhood. | 但是沙姆人旅掌控着那个街区 |
[06:19] | All eyes in it belong to them | 那里隶属于他们的人一定 |
[06:21] | and will be watching for outsiders. | 会提防外来者 |
[06:25] | We loop Dev Group in on what we uncover | 我们将发现的情报交给海军特种作战研究组 |
[06:28] | and let the intel crew help us see the matrix. | 让情报小组的人员帮助我们看清结构 |
[06:35] | We build out the org chart, | 我们构建组织图标 |
[06:37] | see who’s at the top of the food chain. | 看看谁在食物链顶端 |
[06:53] | That’s our man, al-Sham’s ace of spades, | 那是我们要找的人 沙姆人的黑桃尖 |
[06:56] | Jamar Yasiri. | 贾马尔·亚瑟西里 |
[06:57] | Syrian national who cut a bloody path | 叙利亚国籍 过去十年 |
[06:59] | through the ranks in Afghanistan | 在阿富汗靠血腥手段逐步上位 |
[07:00] | for the past decade before settling back here. | 之后才回到家乡 |
[07:03] | Hitting a U.S. ship 1,000 miles away, | 袭击一千六百公里 之外的美国军舰 |
[07:04] | that’s a page out of UBL or Zarqawi, | 奥萨马·本·拉登或者 阿布·穆萨布·扎卡维(拉登副手)的手段 |
[07:06] | take your local terror global. | 让局部的恐怖袭击全球化 |
[07:08] | Ooh, homeboy’s ambitious. | 这家伙野心很大 |
[07:10] | We, uh, we got an address for this shitheel? | 我们知道这家伙在哪了吗 |
[07:12] | Davis’s team is working on it right now. | 戴维斯的团队正在整理 |
[07:15] | And when we get it, Yasiri’s gonna learn | 我们一拿到地址 亚瑟里 |
[07:17] | that payback is a motherfucker. | 就要知道报应可不是好惹的 |
[07:33] | Babe, that’s great! | 宝贝 那太棒了 |
[07:35] | That means the center could be opened up | 这意味着老兵中心能比预期更早 |
[07:36] | sooner than we thought. | 开业 |
[07:38] | Ah. All right. | 好的 |
[07:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:46] | My baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:49] | Good news? | 好消息吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[07:54] | Badass wife macheted through the Navy financial red tape | 了不起的贤内助大刀阔斧劈开海军的繁文缛节 |
[07:57] | on this project we’re working on. | 给我们的项目开路 |
[07:59] | Couple of me-first frogmen make a few bucks | 有几个为了小我牟利的蛙人 |
[08:00] | off their Tridents, the rest of us get cavity checks | 搞得我们剩下的人 |
[08:03] | every time we open a credit card. | 一用信用卡都得接受体腔检查 |
[08:05] | This is your, uh, vet center? | 这是你的老兵中心 |
[08:06] | I heard about that. | 我听说了 |
[08:08] | Yeah. Yeah, we got a space, | 是 是 我们找到一个地方 |
[08:10] | we’re staffing up. | 正在募集雇员 |
[08:11] | Could be open in a month. | 可能在月内开业 |
[08:13] | Unreal. | 不可思议 |
[08:14] | – Something you always wanted to do? – No. | -这是你一直想做的事情吗 -不是 |
[08:17] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[08:19] | But I went through some things that lit the fire. | 但是我经历的事情点燃了做这件事的热情 |
[08:24] | I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. | 我一直想要问你这件事 |
[08:27] | I mean, you’re a legend in the teams. | 你是队里的传奇人物 |
[08:29] | First frogman ever taken. | 第一个被俘的突击队员 |
[08:32] | Right. | 对 |
[08:34] | That. | 那件事 |
[08:36] | I mean, it’s gotta be hard for you to be back here | 我是说 对你来说回叙利亚一定 |
[08:37] | in Syria, no? | 很不容易 不是吗 |
[08:39] | Shit, I can’t even eat at the same Thai spot | 见鬼 我连那个和前任常去的泰国馆子 |
[08:40] | my ex and I loved. | 我都不去了 |
[08:44] | Sorry. Not my business. | 对不此 不关我的事 |
[08:46] | No. | 不 |
[08:48] | No, you know what? | 不 你猜怎么着 |
[08:50] | Uh…It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:55] | it had crossed my mind. | 我想过这一点 |
[08:57] | But the– the place | 但是 那个 |
[09:00] | that they had me captive in the end, Tartus… | 他们关押我的地方 塔图斯 |
[09:04] | -…it’s a long way away from here. – Mm. | -离这里很远 -嗯 |
[09:07] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[09:10] | …it’s never that far away from me. | 对我来说却从未远离那个他方 |
[09:14] | Yeah, some things you never shake. | 是 有些东西是你摆脱不了的 |
[09:18] | I’m good now, though. | 不过我现在没事了 |
[09:19] | But for a minute there, | 但是有那么一瞬间 |
[09:22] | it felt like I had been broken in half | 我感觉自己被打碎 |
[09:24] | and put together crooked, you know? | 然后拼起来的时候出了问题 |
[09:26] | But you went straight back to operating. | 但是你直接回来作战了 |
[09:28] | Didn’t know what else to do. | 不知道还能做些什么 |
[09:30] | Yeah, who does? | 是啊 谁不是呢 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:33] | Ray. | 雷 |
[09:39] | I need to talk to you, man. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[09:40] | – Up here. – All right. | -上来 -好的 |
[09:48] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:50] | Now he’s grilling you about your captivity. | 现在他开始盘问你被关押的事情 |
[09:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[09:57] | That was you playing lifeguard. I did not need that. | 你要这样替我打掩护 我不需要你这么做 |
[10:00] | He is asking you questions | 他在问你问题 |
[10:02] | about when you were operating and struggling. | 问你作战时出困难的时候 |
[10:03] | What if he catches wind about you freezing up | 要是他知道了你那次僵住 |
[10:06] | when Brock needed you that day? | 没能掩护布洛克的事情怎么办 |
[10:08] | And here I was, hoping that your paranoia | 我本来还希望 |
[10:09] | about Omar was simmering down. | 你对奥马尔的多疑消退下去了呢 |
[10:11] | Ray, you have more to lose than I do. | 雷 你会失去的东西比我要多 |
[10:13] | If he blows the whistle about you playing hurt, then what? | 如果他打小报告说了你假装受伤的事情 然后怎么办 |
[10:16] | You lose your bird, your pension, your vet center. | 你被开除军籍 你的养老金 你的老兵中学你 |
[10:18] | Everything, up in smoke, gone. | 所有东西 都化为乌有 没了 |
[10:20] | Omar has been at this long enough | 奥马尔服役这么多年 |
[10:21] | to know none of us are in mint condition. | 知道我们每个人都不是完好无损 |
[10:23] | He is not gonna dime anyone out. | 他不会出卖任何人的 |
[10:24] | Shh, shh. Stop. | 嘘 打住 |
[10:25] | Just don’t give him the ammo, all right? | 别给他可乘之机 好吗 |
[10:26] | We deal with Yasiri, | 我们处理完亚西里 |
[10:28] | then when we get back home, we deal with Omar. | 等回国 我们再处理奥马尔 |
[10:42] | You’ll be jumping in two sticks. | 你们将会分成两列跳伞 |
[10:44] | Four per stick. | 每列四人 |
[10:45] | Now, the plane will racetrack for ten minutes | 飞机会盘旋十分钟 |
[10:47] | until the first jumpers are confirmed in the drop zone. | 直到第一批跳伞者进入降落区 |
[10:51] | Both sticks will go on bag at my 20-minute warning. | 两队人在我提示20分钟警告时上包 |
[10:59] | Hey, I already checked those reserve flaps. | 我已经检查过那些备用伞了 |
[11:01] | Hey. You think I’m not doing my job? | 你觉得我玩忽职守吗 |
[11:05] | Trust me, man, I’ve seen what the fuck can go wrong | 相信我 我见过备用伞出问题 |
[11:06] | with a reserve chute. | 会是什么样子 |
[11:08] | Okay? I don’t need you checking my work. | 好吗 我不需要你检查我的成果 |
[11:09] | – Spenser, easy… – Shut your mouth, Karlson. | -斯宾塞 别激动 -闭上嘴 卡尔森 |
[11:11] | Hey, protocol is two inspectors check the gear, Spenser. | 规定要求两名检察院检查装备 斯宾塞 |
[11:16] | What the hell’s got you on tilt? | 你怎么这么激动 |
[11:19] | Take a seat, the rest of us will handle this. | 找个地方坐下 我们其他人来处理 |
[11:30] | You’ve reached Clay. You know what to do. | 你接通了克雷 你知道该怎么做 |
[11:36] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[11:38] | Uh, just trying to create something. | 想要做点东西 |
[11:40] | Clay’s medkit got blown clean off him | 在我去找他之前克雷的医疗包 |
[11:42] | right before I got to him, | 被从他的身上炸掉了 |
[11:44] | and I ended up having to use mine, | 结果得用我自己的 |
[11:45] | and that is no bueno. | 结果不好 |
[11:48] | So, what are you thinking? | 所以 你有什么想法 |
[11:50] | I think if I could flatten it all out | 我觉得如果我能把东西压平 |
[11:51] | and stretch out my blow kit | 把我的医疗包 |
[11:53] | and put it under my ballistic plate. … | 放在我的防弹瓷板后面 |
[11:54] | Actually, that’s a pretty smart idea, Sonny. | 其实 那是不错的点子 桑尼 |
[11:57] | Why does every damn compliment I ever get | 为什么我每次被人夸 |
[11:59] | always start with “actually”? | 都要前面带个转折 |
[12:02] | Look, I’m the one guy who’s always been saying | 听着 是我一直说 |
[12:03] | you’re more than just a shooter. | 你不只是个会打枪的 |
[12:05] | Yeah, you’ve always seen my potential way before I did. | 是 你在我自己之前看到我的潜力 |
[12:07] | I mean, you did draft me, after all | 我是说 毕竟是你选的我 |
[12:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 是 |
[12:12] | Actually, I got stuck with the last pick, so… | 其实 我是没的挑了 所以 |
[12:17] | Hey, so, uh, what Clay went through… | 所以 克雷经历的事情 |
[12:21] | You’re, uh, just-trying to help the next guy. | 你是 想要帮助下一个人 |
[12:24] | Something to do between cracking skulls | 在打击敌人 |
[12:26] | and getting back to help Clay. | 和回去帮克雷之间找点事做 |
[12:28] | You hear from him? You know, I… | 你有他的消息吗 你知道 |
[12:30] | I tried texting him. I didn’t hear back. | 我试过发短信 没有回信 |
[12:33] | No, no, I…I haven’t heard from him, either. | 没 没 我也没他的消息 |
[12:36] | But, you know, uh… you know Clay. | 但是 你知道 你了解克雷 |
[12:39] | – He’s just probably busy, or… – Yeah, I mean, | -他可能在忙 -是 我是说 |
[12:41] | between Green Team and his family, | 又要训练新人又要顾家 |
[12:43] | he’s got a lot on his plate. | 他分身乏术 |
[12:48] | Once there’s a check-in from Echo Team, | 一旦有了E队的消息 |
[12:49] | – I want to vet their Caracas package. – Yes, ma’am. | -我想要核查他们的加拉加斯的包裹 -好的 长官 |
[12:52] | Lieutenant, I’ve got something on Syria. | 上尉 我们有叙利亚的发现 |
[12:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:55] | It’s still unclear why a local Syrian militia | 还不清楚为什么叙利亚民兵组织 |
[12:57] | ventures to the coast of Turkey to attack our ship, but… | 会涉险前往土耳其海岸袭击我们的军舰 但是 |
[13:00] | “Why” comes after “who” and “where.” | 要知道人物和地点之后才能查明原因 |
[13:01] | What do we have on Yasiri? | 我们有什么关于亚西里的情报 |
[13:03] | FRS identified this man as having been born | 面部识别查出这个人和 |
[13:05] | in the same tiny village as Yasiri. | 亚西里出生在同一个村庄 |
[13:07] | Close in age, must go way back with the boss. | 年龄相仿 一定和头目交情很深 |
[13:08] | Well, if anybody’s getting face time | 如果有人能见到 |
[13:10] | with Yasiri, it’d be him. | 亚西里 那就是他了 |
[13:11] | And this building he went into three times last week, | 这座他上周进入三次的建筑 |
[13:13] | check out these cell phone patterns. | 看看这些手机信号的规律 |
[13:15] | Two times, a cell phone goes into that building, | 两次 一个手机信号进入建筑 |
[13:17] | and minutes after emerging, | 出现几分钟之后 |
[13:19] | initiates a down-network cascade of communications. | 出动了下层网络级联式的通讯 |
[13:21] | What’s that sound like to you? | 那听起来像是什么 |
[13:23] | Soldiers getting their orders. | 士兵接受命令 |
[13:25] | My money says the man that’s giving them is in there. | 我打赌给他们发号施令的人在那里面 |
[13:31] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:32] | Ah. Yo, I need a team | 我需要一个队伍 |
[13:35] | to get eyes on a possible HVT location. | 监视可疑高价值目标地点 |
[13:37] | Well, all right. I’ll roll with Sonny. | 好的 我和桑尼去 |
[13:40] | Well, yeah, you see, Sonny’s on a supply run | 这样 桑尼和布洛克和特伦特 |
[13:43] | with Brock and Trent, and I gotta hold it down here. | 去搜集补给了 我得留守这里 |
[13:46] | – So, that just leaves… – Me and Omar. | -所以那就剩下 -我和奥马尔 |
[13:50] | Awkward car rides are a small price to pay | 有机会抓到我们的白鲸 |
[13:51] | for a shot at our white whale. | 路上尴尬一点不算什么 |
[13:55] | – Yep. – Yep. | -是 -试了 |
[14:06] | Way you swooped in when Ray was telling me | 雷在告诉我他被关押时候的你 |
[14:08] | about his captivity– | 跑出来的架势 |
[14:10] | you weren’t protecting him from me, were you? | 你不是在提防我吧 |
[14:13] | – Ray can take care of himself. – Check. | -雷能照顾好自己 -试了 |
[14:16] | But he must have needed it back then. | 但是他当时一定需要帮助 |
[14:17] | I mean, kitting right back up after what he went through? | 我是说 在经历他经历的一切直接回来 |
[14:21] | He must have leaned hard on the whole team. | 他一定很依赖整个团队 |
[14:23] | Had to have been some moments you all had to carry him. | 一定出现过你们全队扶助他的时候 |
[14:28] | Look, despite whatever noise you heard | 听着 不管你听说的留言 |
[14:29] | about my time at Foxtrot, I want you to know, | 怎么说我在F队的情况 我想让你知道 |
[14:32] | I would have carried Ray, too. | 我在当时也会帮雷的 |
[14:35] | Do it for any teammate. | 为任何队员都会这么做 |
[14:36] | What happened with Foxtrot at the end there? | F队最后是什么情况 |
[14:38] | I heard you and Hancock were like water and oil, huh? | 我听说你和汉考克不对付 |
[14:40] | Yeah, whatever our issues, | 是 不管我们有什么问题 |
[14:43] | they were personal, never tactical. | 都是私人问题 不是战术问题 |
[14:45] | Right, so you saved the tactical questions for me. | 对 所以你把战术问题留给我 |
[14:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[14:48] | Like I said about Hamal– | 我关于哈马尔的事情说得话 |
[14:50] | your team, your call. | 你的队伍 你来决定 |
[14:56] | Look, what happened to Clay, you know, | 听着 克雷经历的事情 你知道 |
[14:59] | with what he went through, and any way to keep my guys | 受的苦 要是有能让我的队员 |
[15:02] | out of the fire, I’ll take that. | 不冒险的办法 我都会用 |
[15:05] | Just…sending in Hamal was, uh, | 只是 派哈马尔去 |
[15:09] | the least terrible option. | 是最不糟糕的选项 |
[15:13] | Just wish it turned out better. | 只希望当时结果没那么糟糕 |
[15:17] | War got that kid. | 是战争牺牲了那个孩了 |
[15:18] | Wasn’t you. And that call put us here. | 不是你 那个决定让我们来到这里 |
[15:29] | That’s him. That’s Yasiri, right there. | 那就是他 亚西里 就在那 |
[15:31] | Holy shit. | 老天爷 |
[15:34] | Yo, we could take him right now. | 我们可以现在就抓住他 |
[15:39] | Are there– are there any other enemy with him? | 有什么 其他人跟着他吗 |
[15:42] | I’m only seeing the one. Shit, let’s move. | 我只看到一个 见鬼 我们走 |
[15:48] | We’ll pull up, get the drop on the guard, | 我们开到跟前 打警卫一个措手不及 |
[15:50] | throw Yasiri in the truck, and we’re gone. | 把亚西里押进车 我们就消失 |
[15:52] | – Hold up. – No, no, no, we gotta move. | -慢着 -不 不 不 我们得行动了 |
[15:54] | – He’s gonna go back inside. – Stop the truck. | -他要进去了 -停车 |
[15:56] | What? | 什么 |
[16:01] | We’ve been made. Get us the fuck outta here. | 我们被发现了 带我们离开 |
[16:04] | No. We’re clean, let’s do this. | 不行 我们没事 动手吧 |
[16:05] | I said we’re fucking made. We’re made. | 我说了我们被发现了 我们被发现了 |
[16:07] | Get us the fuck outta here, now. | 带我们离开 |
[16:26] | The hell happened oyt there? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[16:27] | – Confirmed Yasiri’s location. – Yeah. | -确认了亚西里的地点 -是 |
[16:29] | Asshat was right in front of us, we had him. | 混账就在我们眼前 我们找到他了 |
[16:33] | No shit. Y’all move on him? | 不是吧 你们行动了吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, we couldn’t. Got burned. | 是 我们行动不了 被发现了 |
[16:36] | My ass, we were. | 扯淡 才不是 |
[16:38] | Civilian saw us, ran off, | 平民看到我们了 跑掉了 |
[16:40] | set up a flag. Had to bail. | 触动了警报 不得不走 |
[16:45] | Civilian? It was a clueless kid. | 平民 那就是糊涂的孩子 |
[16:47] | We were clear. | 我们没问题的 |
[16:50] | Why don’t you say what really went down out there? | 你为什么不直接说外面那是怎么回事 |
[16:56] | You don’t trust me. | 你不信任我 |
[16:58] | Whether it’s new-guy bullshit or Foxtrot rumors, | 不管是不信任新人还是F队的流言 |
[17:00] | when it came time to execute, you didn’t think I could, | 到了执行的时候 你觉得我做不到 |
[17:02] | and so you pulled the ripcord. Fuck this. | 所以你叫停了 去你的 |
[17:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:13] | Well, guess that one-on-one with Omar didn’t go so well. | 看来和奥马尔的单独对谈进展不怎么样 |
[17:18] | I really thought we were burned, Ray. | 我真以为我们暴露了 雷 |
[17:21] | HVT in your sights and you stand down? | 高价值目标出现结果你怯场了 |
[17:23] | That is a new look for you. | 这对你可是新鲜事 |
[17:42] | It’s my head. | 是我脑袋的原因 |
[17:47] | It’s my head. | 是我的脑袋 |
[17:50] | I had my sights on Yasiri, and the whole world | 我看到了亚西里 然后就感觉脚底下 |
[17:52] | just dropped out underneath me. | 踩了空 |
[17:54] | Ringing in my skull, vertigo, tinnitus, | 脑袋里嗡嗡响 眩晕 耳鸣 |
[17:59] | the whole fucking thing, man. | 各种症状都有 |
[18:01] | That’s textbook symptoms. | 那是教科书式的症状 |
[18:04] | I couldn’t put Omar at risk knowing I was compromised. | 我不能在知道自己状态不佳的情况下拿奥马尔冒险 |
[18:07] | – There’s no way. – And you couldn’t tell him why, | -绝对不行 -你不能告诉他为什么 |
[18:09] | and you couldn’t let him take the lead. | 你也不能让他领头 |
[18:12] | Yeah. Anyone else out there with me, | 是 换了其他任何人 |
[18:16] | I would have been able to do it, but… | 我都能做到 但是 |
[18:19] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:28] | Jace, right now, bigger picture | 杰斯 现在 从大局来看 |
[18:29] | is even the people you trust, they don’t know what happened. | 即便是你信任的人 他们都不知道发生了什么 |
[18:34] | As far as any of em know, you think Omar’s shaky. | 据他们所知 你认为奥马尔靠不住 |
[18:38] | And if Bravo 1 thinks. | 如果B1这么想 |
[18:40] | Look, if we don’t get another, uh, another shot here | 听着 如果我们找不到第二次 |
[18:42] | at Yasiri, Command’s gonna start asking questions | 抓捕亚西里的机会 指挥部就会开始问问题 |
[18:46] | that I do not want Omar to answer. | 而我科不希望奥马尔来回来 |
[18:48] | We gotta put all of our energy into finding this dirtbag, Ray. | 我们得动用全部精力找到这个混球 |
[18:52] | Jace, right now, | 杰斯 现在 |
[18:54] | the way you got everybody eyeballing Omar, | 你让所有人都对奥马尔心存疑虑 |
[18:57] | mission success is no guarantee. | 任务的成功没有保证 |
[19:02] | I mean, before we roll anywhere, the rest of the team | 在我们采取任何行动之前 队里其他人 |
[19:03] | has to know that Omar is a good piece of gear. | 得知道奥马尔没有问题 |
[19:14] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[19:22] | So, it was just you, the admiral, and the president? | 所以 只要有你 上将 还有总统 |
[19:26] | Oh, I was quaking in my junior grade shoes. | 我当时穿着中尉制服紧张不已 |
[19:29] | Had no business being there. | 根本不该出现在那 |
[19:31] | But the admiral I was working for | 但是我跟随的那个上将 |
[19:32] | was a tremendous mentor. | 是一位了不起的导师 |
[19:34] | Oh, gosh, it’s so nice to find someone like that, ma’am. | 能找到那样的人实在是太好了 |
[19:36] | Yes. POTUS… …looked at me | 使得 总统 看着我 |
[19:39] | and asked a question he often asks of colleagues. | 问了一个他经常问同事的问题 |
[19:44] | “What keeps you up at night?” | 什么事让你辗转难眠 |
[19:48] | That’s not rhetorical. | 那不是反问句 |
[19:53] | Well, honestly, ma’am, | 说真的 长官 |
[19:55] | lately it’s worry that the US Cramptonattack | 最近是担心科兰普敦号袭击案 |
[19:58] | has drawn us into yet another quagmire | 会把我们拖进另一个 |
[20:00] | that necessitates high-risk, low-impact ops. | 需要高风险 低成效行动的泥沼 |
[20:04] | Considering the recent history of Syria, | 考虑到最近在叙利亚的历史 |
[20:06] | certainly worthy of some lost sleep. | 确实值得为之失眠 |
[20:09] | – And you? – Oh. | -你呢 -哦 |
[20:12] | The stakes of it all. | 其中的风险 |
[20:13] | How failing to have a full view of the playing field, | 未能统观全局 |
[20:16] | or gauge the proper response | 或者估量做出合适的反应 |
[20:18] | could cause geopolitical repercussions | 可能造成波及几代人的 |
[20:20] | that last a generation or more. | 地缘政治影响 |
[20:22] | Well, after our lunch, I’m trying to have a fuller view | 在我们午餐之后 我会试着 |
[20:25] | of the playing field. | 统观全局 |
[20:26] | You were right, of course; | 当然 你是对的 |
[20:29] | I’ll have a far bigger impact on our committee | 弄清楚我的目标 |
[20:31] | by figuring out how my objectives | 与我同事的共通点 |
[20:34] | align with my colleagues. | 能够让我在委员会造成更大影响 |
[20:35] | I’ve found it’s always easier to sell my ideas | 我发现在我不念念不忘我的观点的时候 |
[20:38] | when I’m not wearing them on my sleeve. | 更容易兜售我的想法 |
[20:40] | I didn’t realize I was selling anything, | 我没意识到我要兜售什么东西 |
[20:41] | just arguing for what I feel is right. | 只是为了我感觉对的事情据理力争 |
[20:44] | Well, a dose of Madison Avenue won’t hurt your cause, | 多点圆滑的手腕对你没坏处 |
[20:47] | now that you got the K Street schmoozing down, | 现在你打通了国会的人脉 |
[20:49] | inviting me here. | 把我请到这里来 |
[20:52] | I’m here because I believe in you. | 我来这是因为你 |
[20:54] | I know you’ll fight like hell for what you care about. | 我知道你会为了你关心的事业斗争到底 |
[20:58] | I want to arm you for that. | 我希望为你做好准备 |
[21:05] | Iam so sorry, ma’am | 对不起 长官 |
[21:07] | I am needed back at work. | 工作上需要我 |
[21:09] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你做的这一切 |
[21:12] | Go turn that insomnia into action. | 去把失眠转变为行动 |
[21:19] | This is why we normally put it in his crib | 所以我们通常在希望之后 |
[21:21] | when it comes out of the laundry. | 都放在摇篮里 |
[21:22] | Well, we have time to find it now | 我们得趁他睡着了 |
[21:24] | while he’s asleep. | 赶紧找到 |
[21:25] | Well, you don’t want to hear him wake up screaming | 你可不希望他醒来之后发现 |
[21:26] | because he doesn’t have his favorite doll. | 最喜欢的玩具不见了尖声大叫 |
[21:29] | – What are we searching for? – Brian’s stuffed duck. | -我们要找什么 -布莱恩的玩具鸭子 |
[21:31] | Oh-ho-ho, yeah, no, we need to find that one. | 是了 我们是得找到 |
[21:35] | Sooner rather than later, if possible. | 有可能的话 越早越好 |
[21:39] | Is your leg hurting, babe? You can sit, we got it. | 你的腿疼吗 亲爱的 你坐下 我们来找 |
[21:41] | My leg is fine. | 我腿没事 |
[21:44] | There, it’s between the couch and the table there. | 那 在沙发和桌子那里 |
[21:51] | – Honey… – I had it. | -亲爱的 -我能拿到 |
[21:54] | – I had it. – I’m paid to help. | -我能拿到 -你雇我就是来帮忙的 |
[21:57] | With Brian, not me. | 是照顾布莱恩 不是我 |
[22:01] | You know what, thank you so much, Mia, | 这样 谢谢你 米娅 |
[22:03] | I think we got it. Everything else was good today? | 我们能应付了 今天其他事情还好吗 |
[22:04] | – Yeah, he was hungry. – Oh, good. | -好 他胃口不小 -那好 |
[22:05] | See you tomorrow. – See you tomorrow. | -明天见 -明天见 |
[22:07] | – Okay. – Appreciate it. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[22:15] | Mia’s really great with Brian, right? | 米亚照顾布莱恩很上手 是不是 |
[22:20] | I’m sure you two are gonna get on the same page soon. | 我相信你们俩很快就能合得来 |
[22:25] | Yeah, it’s fine. I’m rolling with it. | 是 没关系 我会接受的 |
[22:29] | I’m just trying to take some of the pressure off of you. | 我只是想要减轻你的负担 |
[22:34] | Between Green Team and your recovery, | 要训练绿队还要复健 |
[22:36] | you’re just– you’re juggling so much. | 你实在是 要顾及的东西太多 |
[22:41] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[22:43] | Your Green Teamers still excited | 绿队对于拥有一个 |
[22:44] | to have a world-class door-hitter | 世界级的破门高手 |
[22:46] | showing them the way? | 给他们领路兴奋吗 |
[22:49] | Got nothing to prove to them. | 不需要向他们证明什么 |
[22:51] | Work was work. | 工作就是工作 |
[22:53] | That’s all I get? | 就这么多 |
[22:56] | You realize you were a lot more chatty with me | 你知道在你透露工作 |
[22:58] | about your work day when it was in actual violation | 侵害国家安全的时候你反而 |
[23:00] | of national security? | 比较健谈 |
[23:02] | I’m sorry that my career change has been so hard on you. | 我很遗憾我的职业变动对你打击这么大 |
[23:09] | I… | 我 |
[23:15] | I feel like you’ve really been struggling | 我感觉你最近几周 |
[23:17] | the last few weeks. | 很难过 |
[23:22] | Are you missing Bravo? | 你想念B队了吗 |
[23:28] | I’m sure that you are. | 我相信你想了 |
[23:30] | Being with Green Team is not like being with them. | 和绿队和他们在一起不一样 |
[23:32] | But… | 但是 |
[23:35] | When you took time off for your family, | 当你抽出时间陪伴家人 |
[23:38] | you knew it would be different, right? | 你知道会不一样的 对吧 |
[23:44] | I need to get some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[23:53] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[23:55] | I was worried it was about Jason’s head. | 我之前就担心杰斯的脑袋出问题 |
[23:57] | Just wish I was the one backstopping him. | 真希望当时是我在现场 |
[24:00] | But you know Omar is rock-solid in the field, right? | 但是你知道奥马尔在战场上靠得住 对吧 |
[24:02] | Yeah, of course he is, | 是 当然试了 |
[24:03] | ’cause you don’t get to 2IC by pissing down your leg. | 因为窝窝囔囔是干不到二把手的 |
[24:06] | You know, besides, I kinda like Omar. | 你知道 再者说 我有点喜欢奥马尔 |
[24:08] | Just don’t tell Jace that. | 别跟杰斯这么说 |
[24:10] | Well, see, that’s the problem. | 你看 问题就在这 |
[24:11] | Jason’s inability to bring Omar into the circle of trust, | 杰森没办法接受奥马尔进入信任圈 |
[24:14] | it just– it hurts Bravo inside and outside the wire. | 在战场内外都对B队有损害 |
[24:17] | Yeah, and missing our shot with Yasiri, | 是 错过抓获亚西里的机会 |
[24:19] | Command’s gonna start asking questions | 指挥部要开始问问题 |
[24:20] | if we don’t get another crack at him. | 要是我们找不到第二次机会 |
[24:22] | Yeah, make it even more important | 是 这就更需要 |
[24:24] | that he shows Omar all his cards sooner than later. | 让他对奥马尔袒露底牌 |
[24:26] | Okay, well, my two cents: | 好 这是我的意见 |
[24:28] | Jason has been more Jason than usual lately. | 杰森进来比以往还要固执多疑 |
[24:32] | All right? Now, we force him to try and trust Omar, | 现在 我们逼迫他信任奥马尔 |
[24:35] | it’s just gonna backfire on us. | 只会起反作用 |
[24:37] | We all know what happens when Bravo 1 gets cornered. | 我们都知道B1被逼到墙角是什么下场 |
[24:41] | This place is bad enough without that. | 这个地方情况已经足够严峻了 |
[24:46] | Perry. | 佩里 |
[24:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:52] | We’ll dig right into this new package right away. | 我们马上开始着手新情报 |
[24:55] | Our Batphone just rang. | 我们的蝙蝠电话响了 |
[24:57] | Looks like we’re about to put on our action tights. | 看样子我们要穿上我们的作战服了 |
[24:59] | Intercepted communications from cell phones | 来自亚西里圈子内部各个手机的拦截通讯 |
[25:01] | within Yasiri’s circle indicate that he has changed locations. | 显示他更换了地点 |
[25:05] | He is now believed to be at a property | 据信他现在在 |
[25:07] | near the border city of Suluk. | 一处接近边境城市苏鲁克的住宅 |
[25:09] | I’ll punch his ticket to wherever he is, | 不管在哪我都送他见阎王 |
[25:11] | change of address don’t matter. | 换地方没差别 |
[25:13] | His reasons for being there might. | 他更换地点的原因可能会造成影响 |
[25:15] | Intel says that he plans on using the location | 情报显示他计划利用那个地点 |
[25:17] | as a base to launch an offensive | 作为对邻近 |
[25:19] | against a nearby ISIS compound. | 伊斯兰国建筑群发动袭击的基地 |
[25:20] | We’re gonna hit an HVT at his own base? | 我们要在他自己的基地里袭击高价值目标 |
[25:23] | Oh, sure, step into a fully-revved war machine, | 当然 一头扎进全速运转的战争机器 |
[25:25] | but a tweenage civilian scares us off. That tracks. | 却被一个未成年的平民吓跑了 没毛病 |
[25:30] | It is unclear what type of force he will have at this compound. | 目前还不清楚他在该基地的军力如何 |
[25:33] | But Yasiri is elusive enough | 但亚西里行踪难定 |
[25:36] | that we may never get another shot at him. | 我们机不可失 |
[25:38] | Well, we’ll take this one. | 行吧 那我们干 |
[25:39] | – Damn straight. – No, hold up. | -没错 -不 先等等 |
[25:44] | With the unknowns we’re facing on this op, | 考虑到这次行动未知因素过多 |
[25:47] | there is absolutely no room for mistrust | 绝对不允许发生不信任 |
[25:49] | or miscommunication. | 或沟通失误的情况 |
[25:54] | All right. Let’s hammer it out now. | 好的 我们现在就解决 |
[25:58] | Anyone have doubts about me, speak up. | 谁对我有疑问 现在说出来 |
[26:04] | Look, repping the Trident for 15 years speaks for itself. | 听着 15年的从军经验已经不言自明 |
[26:08] | We all trust you outside the wire. | 营地之外我们绝对相信你 |
[26:11] | Besides, rolling up against a war machine like this, | 再说了 跟这样的战争机器作战 |
[26:13] | we’re gonna need the extra help you hooked us up with. | 我们还指望你给我们找点帮手 |
[26:20] | This man Yasiri is preparing to attack ISIS, | 这个亚西里准备攻击伊斯兰国 |
[26:23] | and you ask us to help stop him? | 你想让我们帮忙阻止他吗 |
[26:25] | The irony is not lost on us either, Commander | 我们看得出其中的讽刺之处 指挥官 |
[26:28] | but this is the best way to cut the head off | 但这是斩首沙姆人旅的蛇头 |
[26:30] | of the al-Sham Brigade snake. | 的最好办法 |
[26:31] | One snake in a nest of many. | 斩了一条 还有一条 |
[26:33] | They are striking each other. | 他们之间争斗不休 |
[26:35] | Why put my soldiers between their fangs? | 我干嘛要把自己的战士送入他们虎口 |
[26:36] | Bravo will be the tip of the spear. | B队会打头阵 |
[26:38] | Your troops will be in good hands. | 我们会照顾好你的小队的 |
[26:39] | They’re in my hands. | 我的小队我来照顾 |
[26:41] | What happens to them, I’m the one | 她们如果有闪失 |
[26:42] | whose heart carries it. | 我才是心有愧疚的那个 |
[26:44] | Right, Master Chief? | 对吗 士官长 |
[26:46] | I agree with you. | 我同意你的看法 |
[26:48] | Good leader always puts the safety | 好的领导总把战士的安全 |
[26:49] | of his warriors first, but inaction | 放在首位 但无所作为 |
[26:51] | comes at a price, too. | 也会付出代价的 |
[26:53] | What if you were able to take out ISIS | 如果你们能在伊斯兰国形成之前 |
[26:55] | before it even became ISIS? | 就让它胎死腹中呢 |
[26:57] | If you could wipe out all that bloodshed? | 如果你能避免之后的流血牺牲呢 |
[26:58] | – This enemy is not ISIS. – Give it time. | -这敌人不是伊斯兰国 -只需假以时日 |
[27:01] | You believe that? | 你真这么认为 |
[27:03] | Enough for me to risk their lives? | 信到值得我用他们的生命去冒险 |
[27:05] | Look, I know you’d do anything to protect them. | 听着 我知道你会不惜一切保护他们 |
[27:07] | But what we do today | 但是我们今天要做的事 |
[27:09] | could protect them for years to come. | 会保护他们未来好几年 |
[27:20] | They’re in. | 她们加入 |
[27:22] | The Hayes magic works again. | 海耶斯魔法又奏效了 |
[27:49] | For all we know, the Brigade owns the whole area. | 据我们所知 这里都是沙姆人旅的地盘 |
[27:50] | Enemy staging inside | 我们要对付的 |
[27:52] | might not be the only ones we’re up against. | 可能不仅仅是里面的敌人 |
[27:53] | Sonny, Brock, stay back with YPJ, | 桑尼 布洛克 与女卫队留在后面断后 |
[27:54] | be the blocking force. On me. | 其他人跟我来 |
[27:56] | Copy, boss. This way. | 收到 老大 这边 |
[28:51] | No sign of the HVT. | 没发现高价值目标 |
[28:53] | All right, let’s move, we got two more buildings to clear. | 好 我们走 还要清扫两栋楼 |
[29:06] | Move, Yezda, move, move! | 让开 快走 |
[29:12] | Shit, Yasiri’s squirting. | 妈的 亚西里要逃 |
[29:14] | Bravo 3, this is Mako 1. | B3 我是M1 |
[29:16] | Our HVT is moving to a vehicle | 高价值目标正朝一辆车转移 |
[29:17] | on the green side of Building Two. | 车在2号楼的右侧 |
[29:19] | You have eyes on? | 看到了吗 |
[29:21] | Negative, 1, we’re taking heavy fire down here. | 没有 B1 我们遭遇猛烈攻击 |
[29:23] | My dance card’s full! | 顾不过来 |
[29:34] | Fuck, we’re losing him again! | 靠 又让他跑了 |
[29:43] | Bravo 3 hold tight, we’re going after the HVT. | B3 坚持一下 我们要去追高价值目标 |
[29:45] | Hurry back! We can’t fight | 快去快回 |
[29:47] | this daddy-daughter dance-off forever. | 我们跟女兵们没法一直撑下去 |
[30:32] | What the hell is he stopping for? | 他要停下来干什么 |
[30:35] | Bravo 1, this is Mako 1. Why the slowdown? | B1 我是M1 为什么减速 |
[30:37] | HVT vehicle has come to a stop. | 高价值目标的车停了下来 |
[30:41] | Incoming! | 有危险 |
[31:00] | Yasiri’s gone, Jace. | 亚西里不见了 杰斯 |
[31:02] | Oh. Come on. | 真是的 |
[31:05] | What the fuck was that, an RPG? | 刚才他妈是什么 火箭筒吗 |
[31:07] | Moving too fast, came screaming in from above. | 速度好快 从上面呼啸而来 |
[31:09] | Fucking kidding me, a fucking drone? | 开什么玩笑 竟然是无人机 |
[31:12] | A drone with that payload? | 这么大的载荷的无人机 |
[31:14] | Where’d Yasiri get his hands on that? | 亚西里从哪弄的 |
[31:17] | You mean, on those. | 你是说那上面那玩意吗 |
[31:21] | Better get the fuck off target, boys. | 最好别站着不动 小子们 |
[31:23] | Bravo 3, this is 1, we’re headed back to your pos. | B3 我是B1 我们正返回你的位置 |
[31:25] | Coming in hot with armed UAVs above. | 空中有无人机 |
[31:27] | Find a piece of cover, | 尽快找掩体 |
[31:52] | I really hope you’re hallucinating. | 我真希望你们是出现幻觉了 |
[31:54] | Try to make a run for it in these vehicles, | 要想开车撤离 |
[31:55] | the eye in the sky will just keep following. | 天上的眼睛只会跟一路 |
[31:57] | They’re not gonna stop hunting us. | 他们不解决我们不会罢休的 |
[32:03] | Oh, motherfucker! | 该死 |
[32:05] | Drones are zeroing in. We’re about to get eaten up! | 无人机正在瞄准 我们要吃不消了 |
[32:08] | Ray, top of that building. GCS equipment? | 雷 你看到那楼顶的地面控制设备了吗 |
[32:11] | Yasiri was based out of here for his attack on ISIS. | 亚西里在这里建基地打击伊斯兰国 |
[32:14] | – It might be his TOC. – Could be where the drone pilots are. | -那里可能是他的战术指挥中心 -也可能无人机飞行员就在里面 |
[32:16] | – Long shot at best, Jace. – It’s all we got right now. | -希望渺茫啊 杰斯 -只剩这一个办法了 |
[32:18] | If the drone pilots are in there, | 如果无人机飞行员在里面 |
[32:19] | it’s the last place they’ll strike. | 他们绝对不会袭击那里的 |
[32:21] | Trent, Omar, Brock. With Ray, move! | 特伦特 奥马尔 布洛克 雷 行动 |
[32:46] | – The hell did that come from? – Down there on the left. | -那边什么情况 -前面左边 |
[33:00] | They were piloting the drones from here. | 他们果然在这里操控无人机 |
[33:02] | Yeah, pilots heard us coming, covered their tracks, | 对 飞行员听到我们过来 立刻销毁踪迹 |
[33:04] | detonating any SSE we could have grabbed. | 把所有敏感信息引爆 以免落入我们手里 |
[33:06] | Not the typical MO of street thugs. | 不是街头恶棍的典型手法 |
[33:09] | Mako 1, we got heavy gun making late entry out here. | M1 有一门重机枪朝我们迫近 |
[33:12] | Need more shooters. | 需要更多枪手支援 |
[33:13] | Let’s move. Ray, move. | 行动 雷 动起来 |
[33:42] | You stopped the drones, but we are running out of cover. | 你们阻止了无人机 但我们没地方掩护了 |
[33:45] | – We need to take out that gun! – No shit, we’re trying. | -得把那个火力点端掉 -没错 我们在试了 |
[33:47] | – What about air support? – Enemy has too many assets. | -空中支援呢 -敌人数量众多 |
[33:50] | When’s the last time you said that? | 你之前就没想到吗 |
[33:51] | – I need to do something! – Stay in the fight. | -我得做点什么 -继续战斗 |
[33:53] | We survive this, we’ll be able to exfil. | 只要撑过去 我们就能撤退 |
[33:56] | Inaction has a price, too. | 无所作为也是有代价的 |
[33:58] | Commander, there are more enemy inbound. | 指挥官 有更多敌人逼近 |
[34:00] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能呆在这里 |
[34:02] | Where the hell are you going? – Commander! | -你他妈要去哪儿 -指挥官 |
[34:09] | It’s the way it must be! | 我必须这么做 |
[34:31] | Enemy’s moving on her! | 敌人正向她逼近 |
[34:33] | Keep them pinned down. | 压制住他们 |
[34:43] | She’s Winchester! We gotta help her out! | 她没弹药了 我们得救她出来 |
[34:46] | – They’re gonna take her alive. – She won’t let them. | -他们要捉活的 -她不会就范的 |
[34:56] | Christ! Fuck! | 天啊 妈的 |
[35:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[35:05] | Oh, no, no, no! Hey! Hey! | 不行 嘿 |
[35:07] | Back, get back, get back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[35:09] | Listen, she did that to protect all of you. | 听着 她这么做是为了保护你们 |
[35:10] | She did that to protect all of you, okay? | 她这么做是为了保全你们大家 |
[35:12] | Don’t mess it up! Get in. | 别搞砸了 上车 |
[35:15] | Move! Move! | 快走 走 |
[35:17] | Move! | 快 |
[35:44] | Sir. | 长官 |
[35:46] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:49] | I just heard what happened on Bravo’s Yasiri op. | 我刚得知了B队对亚西里的行动 |
[35:52] | I feel sick. | 太难受了 |
[35:53] | No one imagined that al-Sham Brigade | 没有人能想到沙姆人旅 |
[35:55] | possessed UAV airstrike capabilities. | 会拥有无人机空袭的能力 |
[35:57] | Well, I should have. If I had been more focused | 我应该想到的 要是我再仔细研究下 |
[35:59] | – on their target package… – You did your job. | -他们的目标方案就好了 -你做好了分内的事 |
[36:02] | We can’t see around every corner. | 我们无法做到事无巨细 |
[36:04] | But there were signs that the Brigade | 但沙姆人旅表现出了 |
[36:06] | is playing on a different level than other regional militias. | 与其他地区的民兵组织不在一个等级的迹象 |
[36:08] | Start with the fact that they went international | 比如 他们袭击了克科兰普顿号 |
[36:10] | to hit the Crampton. | 向国际宣布存在 |
[36:11] | It’s hard to draw a line from that to the idea | 但很难仅仅从这一点中就得出 |
[36:13] | that they’d have 100-million-dollar drones. | 他们会拥有价值1亿美元的无人机的结论 |
[36:16] | Yes. So, there’s only one answer | 对 所以这就只剩下了 |
[36:18] | that makes any sense. | 一个解释 |
[36:20] | They didn’t have those weapons. Someone else provided them. | 那些武器不是他们的 是别人提供的 |
[36:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:25] | Someone using the Brigade as a proxy force. | 有人在用沙姆人旅作该地区代理人 |
[36:28] | The Syrian regime, or one of the other hands | 叙利亚政权 或者其他力量 |
[36:30] | in the pot over there– Russia, Turkey, Iran. | 俄罗斯 土耳其 伊朗 |
[36:33] | If there is a larger force at play, | 如果背后真有更大的力量 |
[36:36] | it’s doing more than just providing weapons. | 那他们不仅仅提供武器 |
[36:38] | It’s winning the information game as well. | 也在信息战中走在了前头 |
[36:43] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[36:47] | Al-Jazeera reported that the drone strikes | 据半岛电视台报道 |
[36:49] | that tore up that city were executed by the U. S. | 那架袭击了整个城市的无人机 |
[36:53] | including the one that took out the building | 包括炸毁大楼 炸死里面10个孩子的那架 |
[36:56] | with ten children in it. | 是由美国人操控的 |
[36:58] | The failed op, | 任务失败 |
[37:00] | the black eye of that fake news | 又被假新闻迎头痛击 |
[37:03] | Command’s hand has been forced. | 指挥部束手无策 |
[37:22] | You’ve come to pay honor. That is noble of you. | 你们是来致敬的 还真是高尚 |
[37:27] | Yezda, we can’t tell you how sorry we are for your loss. | 耶兹达 我们对你们失去战友深表遗憾 |
[37:30] | A warrior. | 她是一个战士 |
[37:34] | We owe our lives to her sacrifice. | 用自己的牺牲换来了我们的生命 |
[37:37] | Commander Nouri, she was a true leader. | 努里指挥官是个真正的领袖 |
[37:39] | Yes, she always looked after us | 对 她总是把我们的安危 |
[37:42] | instead of herself. | 放在自己之前 |
[37:43] | We will celebrate her today, sing her name out | 我们今天要为她庆祝 歌唱着她的名字 |
[37:46] | as she joins the convoy of martyrs. | 为烈士送行 |
[37:48] | And then, we will truly honor her. | 然后 我们会为她报仇 |
[37:50] | With you by our side, we will slay the animals | 在你们的帮助下 我们会杀了那帮 |
[37:53] | that took her from us. | 带走她的禽兽 |
[37:56] | I’m afraid we can’t do that. Uh | 恐怕我们做不到了 |
[37:58] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[38:02] | You can find Yasiri again. | 你可以再次找到亚西里 |
[38:03] | We’re getting pulled back to the States tomorrow. | 我们明天就要应召回美国了 |
[38:10] | You are leaving us? | 你们要丢下我们 |
[38:11] | Yezda, look, I know it’s a shit end | 亚兹达 听着 我知道 |
[38:14] | to the deal, okay? | 这个结局很糟糕 |
[38:17] | It was up to us, you’d be our ride-or-die. | 如果我们能做主 我们绝对会为你们出生入死 |
[38:27] | Commander warned us… | 指挥官确实警告过 |
[38:30] | the Americans would only let us down. | 美国人只会让我们失望 |
[38:32] | It’s not our call. | 但我们做不了主 |
[38:35] | Politics. I’m sorry. | 都是政治在操控 很抱歉 |
[38:38] | Your master’s whistling, you go running. | 主人一声令下 你们就都跑回去了 |
[38:41] | You are no warriors. | 你们不算战士 |
[38:44] | You should not be here. | 你们不配来这里 |
[40:20] | – Hey – Where’s Mia? | -嘿 -米娅呢 |
[40:23] | I told her not to come today. | 我让她今天别来了 |
[40:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:29] | Don’t worry. Brian’s still alive. | 别担心 布莱恩还活着 |
[40:34] | Mm, we could interview other options. | 我们还可以面试别的人 |
[40:36] | If you want, we can talk about it. | 如果你愿意 我们可以谈谈 |
[40:39] | It doesn’t matter who’s here. | 谁来都没意义 |
[40:43] | I’m sorry, then I’m not understanding | 抱歉 我不太懂 |
[40:45] | what the… what the issue is. | 问题是什么 |
[40:52] | You don’t trust me with my own son. | 你不相信我能照顾好自己的儿子 |
[40:57] | Why-why would you say something like that? | 你为什么要这种话 |
[41:02] | Look, I-I saw the way that you looked at me that night, | 我看到那晚你看我的眼神了 |
[41:06] | when his monitor was going off, and you thought | 他的监视器响起时 你以为 |
[41:08] | that because of my leg, I wasn’t gonna be able to help him, | 我因为腿伤帮不了他 |
[41:10] | – I was just gonna let him… – That was not what I was thinking. | -我会让他 -我才不是这么想的 |
[41:12] | – Of course it was. – No, it wasn’t. | -你当然是 -真的不是 |
[41:14] | Why else would you have someone here babysitting me? | 那你为什么要请人来看着我 |
[41:15] | I’m trying to make things easier for you. | 我只想让你轻松点 |
[41:17] | Just fucking be honest with me, seriously! | 跟我说实话吧 拜托 |
[41:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[41:25] | Look, I have overcome every obstacle | 听着 我克服了自己人生中 |
[41:27] | that I’ve ever faced in my life, and now all of a sudden, | 遇到了所有困难 可现在突然之间 |
[41:29] | people just that I’m incapable of the simplest shit. | 大家觉得我连最简单的事都做不好 |
[41:32] | Honey, I’m just trying to help you. | 亲爱的 我只是想帮你 |
[41:33] | – No one’s trying… – I don’t need your help, okay? | -谁也没有 -我不需要你的帮助 |
[41:35] | Or Mia’s, or some asshole at Green Teams. | 米娅的帮助 也不需要什么社区混蛋的帮助 |
[41:38] | – Or Sonny’s. – What? | -桑尼的也不要吗 -什么 |
[41:41] | Yeah, he-he left me a message. | 对 他给我发信息 |
[41:43] | He said he’s been trying to reach you for a week, | 说找了你一个星期 |
[41:44] | and he hasn’t heard from you, | 也没有你的消息 |
[41:45] | and that he’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 |
[41:47] | So, you can’t be honest with me, but you and Sonny | 所有你没法跟我说实话 却背着我 |
[41:48] | can conspire behind my back? | 跟桑尼密谋吗 |
[41:49] | No one is conspiring behind your back. | 没人背着你密谋什么 |
[41:51] | I haven’t even talked to him. | 我都没跟他说过话 |
[41:53] | Hear what I’m saying. Can we just… | 我想说的是 我们可以 |
[41:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:01] | Clay, what are you doing? Don’t go. | 克雷 你在干什么 别这样 |
[42:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[42:04] | Stop. | 别 |
[42:06] | Oh, no, no. No, seriously. | 别别 不要 我认真的 |
[42:08] | It’s okay, baby. It’s all right, Mommy’s here. | 没事 宝贝 没事的 妈妈来了 |
[42:10] | Stop it. Honey, stop. | 站住 亲爱的 别这样 |
[42:15] | I don’t know what you’re doing right now, | 我不知道你现在干什么 |
[42:16] | but please, don’t do that. | 但求你别这样 |
[42:18] | – Where are you going? – He’s the one who needs you. | -你要去哪里 -你需要照顾的是他 |
[42:20] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[42:22] | Clay, don’t go! | 克雷 别走 |