英文名称:Welcome To Marwen
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | 比利时的上空 二战期间 | |
[01:46] | Fighter Command, this is Foxtrot Unit from Charlie Kilo. | 战斗指挥部 这里是狐步小队第三小分队 |
[01:49] | I just tiptoed into one hell of a triple-A shit storm. | 我刚飞进了一场该死的狂轰滥炸中 |
[01:54] | Like the freaking Fourth of July up here. | 这里跟庆祝疯狂的国庆节一样 |
[01:56] | I got flak coming in from everywhere. | 到处都有炮火来袭 |
[02:01] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:05] | Mayday, Mayday! I’m hit! | 求救 求救 我被击中了 |
[02:07] | I’m on fire. Got smoke everywhere. | 飞机起火 到处都是烟 |
[02:09] | Smoke coming in. | 烟飘进机舱了 |
[02:11] | Got no control. | 我已经失去控制 |
[02:14] | There’s a river and a swamp below. | 下面有一条河和一片沼泽 |
[02:15] | I’m gonna ditch her there. | 我要在那迫降了 |
[02:21] | Atta baby. | 加油 宝贝 |
[02:34] | I’m going in. | 我要着陆了 |
[03:08] | Son of a… | 去他妈的 |
[03:18] | Lousy Army-issued goddamn flammable boots. | 这军队发的该死垃圾易燃靴 |
[03:59] | Frilly underthings. | 褶边内衣 |
[04:20] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[04:25] | Not bad at all. | 还挺合脚 |
[04:30] | Wen haben wir denn hier Einen Amerikaner. | (德语)这位可是个美国人 |
[04:36] | That’s right, Fritz, an Ameri-can-doer. | 没错 德国佬 一个美国实干者 |
[04:45] | Hände nach oben. | (德语)举起手来 |
[04:48] | Sorry, I don’t speak Nazi. | 对不起 我听不懂纳粹的语言 |
[04:50] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[04:57] | Die Pistole. | (德语)把枪扔过来 |
[05:06] | Kommen Sie mal her. | (德语)慢慢走过来 |
[05:20] | Kommen Sie her | (德语)继续走 |
[05:33] | What? | 你穿的是什么 |
[05:37] | Ein schmutziges amerikanisches Schwein! | (德语)一只肮脏的美国猪 |
[05:43] | Go ahead! | 尽情笑吧 |
[05:45] | Laugh it up, Heinie. | 尽情笑吧 德国佬 |
[05:47] | But these heels ain’t for sale. | 这双高跟鞋可是非卖品 |
[05:53] | Since you obviously would rather like to be eine Frau, | 既然你如此想成为一个女人 |
[05:57] | perhaps we should cut off your Schwanz. | 或许我们应该切掉你的某个器官 |
[06:02] | Oh, yeah? Well, Schwanz this. | 哦 是吗 那好吧 来试试这个 |
[06:11] | Tritt dem Homo in die Fresse! | (德语)踢死这个该死的基佬 |
[07:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:23] | My name is Wendy, | 我叫温迪 |
[07:25] | and you are saved. | 还有 你已经得救了 |
[07:36] | Hey, looking good. | 看起来还挺帅的 |
[07:48] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 别这样 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1357个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:180个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:127个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:156个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:427个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:51] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[07:57] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[07:59] | You got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[08:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[08:10] | I guess I got it. | 我想我明白了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I think I finally got it right. | 我想我终于想通了 |
[08:21] | After all these years… | 这么多年了 |
[08:25] | How long has it been? | 有多久了来着 |
[08:28] | Three? Three years. | 三年了 |
[08:30] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[08:45] | Three years. | 三年啊 |
[08:49] | Time flies when you’re having fun. | 当你玩得开心的时候 时间流逝的最快 |
[08:51] | Right, Hogie? | 对吗 霍吉 |
[09:01] | I’ll put the pumps in the bar. | 我把这双鞋放在箱子里了啊 |
[10:17] | Sorry, Wendy, you have to go back. | 对不起 温迪 你得回去了 |
[10:21] | That was then, this is now. | 过去是过去 现在是现在 |
[10:49] | How you doing, Deja? | 你还好吗 德嘉 |
[11:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:10] | You got here so fast. | 你们来的挺快呀 |
[11:11] | Just one sec. I have to unlock the door. | 等一会 我先把门打开 |
[11:33] | Keep your head down, Deja. | 把头放低 德嘉 |
[11:40] | I say she’s the new neighbor. | 我觉得她应该是新邻居 |
[11:43] | A redhead. | 满头红头发 |
[11:47] | You’re just jealous. You always have been. | 你只是嫉妒而已 你一直都是这样 |
[11:50] | Oh! Give me a break. Are you kidding? | 哦 行了吧 你开什么玩笑呢 |
[11:53] | You have been doing the same thing for centuries. | 这样的事你都做了几个世纪了 |
[12:11] | Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. | 哦 麻烦来了 |
[12:14] | Nicol? | 尼可耳 |
[12:17] | What’s all this? Huh? | 这些都是要干什么 |
[12:19] | I need you to stop, and I need you to leave right now. | 我需要你停下来 并且马上离开 |
[12:22] | – Leave? – You have to leave. | – 离开 – 你必须离开 |
[12:23] | Why? You have to stop harassing me. | 为什么 你不能再骚扰我了 |
[12:26] | Her name’s Nicol. That’s a nice name. | 她叫尼可耳 这个名字不错 |
[12:27] | I’m asking you nicely, okay? | 我在很客气地请你离开 |
[12:29] | Hey, hang on, Nicol. | 等等 尼可耳 |
[12:30] | Harassing you? Really? | 骚扰你 用得着吗 |
[12:32] | Yes, really. I come home, you’re gone. | 用得着 我得回家了 你该走了 |
[12:33] | No call. You didn’t tell me. | 不给我打电话 也不告诉我一声 |
[12:35] | I need you to leave. I’m… | 我真的想让你离开 我 |
[12:36] | What do you think, Deja? | 你怎么看 德嘉 |
[12:37] | I’ll go. If that’s what you want, I’ll go. | 我走 如果这是你想要的 我就走 |
[12:39] | Yes, I want you to go, Kurt. | 是的 我想要你走 库尔特 |
[12:41] | All right, I’ll go. I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 我走 |
[12:42] | His name is Kurt. | 他叫库尔特 |
[12:47] | And he’s a dick. | 而且他还是个混蛋 |
[12:51] | – Hi, Anna. – Dobriy den, Mark. | – 你好 安娜 – (俄语)你好 马克 |
[12:53] | I bring grocery and mail. | 我带了点杂货和邮件 |
[13:00] | Here. I bring you timer clock. | 看 我给你带了个秒表 |
[13:03] | Use to breathe. | 能帮助你呼吸 |
[13:05] | Thirty seconds, no more than one minute, | 当你焦虑的时候 |
[13:07] | when you get anxiety, huh? | 深呼吸三十秒 不超过一分钟 |
[13:11] | Mark, how you feel? Хорошо? | 马克 你感觉怎么样 (俄语)还好吗 |
[13:12] | Okay. Um, pretty good, I guess. | 可以 嗯 我想还行吧 |
[13:16] | And how is Captain Hogie? | 霍吉上尉怎么样了 |
[13:20] | – The SS beat him. – Again? | – 党卫军打败了他 – 又被打败了吗 |
[13:22] | But Wendy and the women saved him. | 但是温迪和那些女人救了他 |
[13:24] | Ah, Wendy. She come back to Marwen? | 温迪呀 她回到马文镇了吗 |
[13:28] | No, no, she’s never coming back. | 不 不 她再也不会回来了 |
[13:29] | I just resurrected her for an old picture I wanted to fix. | 我只是为了修复一张旧照片把她拿出来用了 |
[13:33] | Picture for show? | 节目要用的照片吗 |
[13:36] | Ah, show looks good. | 节目看起来不错 |
[13:37] | – You go? – No way. | – 你去吗 – 绝对不去 |
[13:40] | That’s something Roberta and her cousin cooked up. | 那可是罗伯塔和她表妹组织的节目 |
[13:42] | I don’t… I don’t want any show. | 我不 我不看什么节目 |
[13:44] | Not to go is dumb. Bad choice. | 不去是愚蠢的 是个糟糕的选择 |
[13:48] | I bring you more meds. | 我又给你多拿了些药 |
[13:50] | Huh? What happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[13:51] | Why you need more so soon? | 你怎么这么快就需要更多的药了 |
[13:53] | I… dropped ’em in the sink. | 我 把它们掉到水槽里了 |
[13:55] | Ah, again? | 啊 又掉了吗 |
[13:58] | You take only one, da, only one for day. | 你只用吃一个 一天只能吃一个 |
[14:02] | Too many is no good, is dangerous. | 吃太多不好 很危险的 |
[14:04] | Ne horosho. | (俄语)可不能这么做 |
[14:06] | I don’t know why your doctor still gives them. | 我不知道你的医生为什么还你给开药 |
[14:09] | It’s not good. | 这不好 |
[14:10] | They’re very addicting. You can be addicted. | 那些药很容易上瘾 你可能会上瘾的 |
[14:13] | So, have you been doing hand exercise? | 那你的手部练习有一直做吗 |
[14:16] | Да | (俄语)有 |
[14:17] | And what about eating? | 那吃饭呢 |
[14:20] | Да. Have you been eating? | 你有一直吃饭吗 |
[14:21] | Нет ! | (俄语)没有 |
[14:23] | Way too skinskie! | 太瘦了 |
[14:25] | You need meat for bones. | 都瘦的皮包骨头了 |
[14:27] | Up. | 站起来 |
[14:32] | Ah. Good. | 啊 很好 |
[14:36] | Хорошо . | (俄语)好了 |
[14:37] | Okay, I go. | 我要走了 |
[14:39] | Ah! I forget. | 我差点忘了 |
[14:42] | I see Julie. Oh. | 我看见朱莉了 |
[14:44] | Uh, she says hello. | 她让我跟你打招呼 |
[14:45] | She run Rochester Marathon. | 她在罗切斯特跑马拉松 |
[14:48] | Oh, Julie. | 哦 朱莉啊 |
[14:50] | How is she? Is she still in Ithaca? | 她怎么样了 她还在伊萨卡吗 |
[14:51] | Да. And her kids grow. | 是的 她的孩子也长大了 |
[14:53] | Six and eight. | 一个六岁 一个八岁 |
[14:54] | Six and eight. Wow. | 一个六岁一个八岁 哇 |
[14:55] | Okay, I go now. | 好了 我现在要走了 |
[14:57] | Please, don’t lose pills. | 拜托 不要再把药弄丢了 |
[14:59] | And don’t be stupid. | 还有 别犯傻了 |
[15:01] | You are an artist. | 你是个艺术家 |
[15:02] | Go to your show. Be proud. | 去看看自己的表演吧 自豪一点 |
[15:27] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[15:29] | No more playing. You know the drill. | 别瞎玩了 你知道规矩的 |
[15:31] | That’s right. You got it, Mark. | 你做的很对 很好 马克 |
[15:33] | Just one foot in front of the other. | 把这只脚放在另一只脚前面就行了 |
[15:35] | Come on, baby. You got it. You got this. | 加油 你能做到 你完全能做到 |
[15:37] | We’re gonna be tangoing next month. | 这样练下去 我们下个月就能跳探戈了 |
[15:39] | You got… I got you. | 你得 我扶住你了 |
[15:41] | I got your back. I got your back. | 有我在呢 有我在呢 |
[15:42] | I’m not gonna let nothing happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[15:43] | It hurts like hell! | 这真痛得要命 |
[15:44] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[15:45] | But you gotta embrace that pain, Mark. | 但你必须接受那种痛苦 马克 |
[15:47] | You gotta love the pain. | 你甚至需要热爱痛苦 |
[15:50] | You gotta love the pain. | 你必须热爱痛苦 |
[15:52] | Love the pain. | 热爱痛苦 |
[16:50] | Hogie… | 霍吉 |
[16:52] | this is Elsa. | 这是艾尔莎 |
[17:06] | She’s a milkmaid. | 她是个挤奶女工 |
[17:11] | You found her two klicks east of the river. | 你在离河东边两公里的地方发现了她 |
[17:14] | A squad of SS wanted to… have a sausage party, | 一队党卫军想开个香肠派对 |
[17:18] | but you shot ’em. | 但你射杀了他们 |
[17:31] | Mister? | 先生 |
[17:33] | Uh, what your name is? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:36] | Hogancamp. | 霍格坎普 |
[17:37] | Captain Mark Hogancamp, United States Army Air Corps. | 马克 霍格坎普上尉 美国陆军航空兵 |
[17:40] | But everybody calls me Hogie. | 但大家都叫我霍吉 |
[17:42] | At your service, mademoiselle. | 很乐意为您效劳 小姐 |
[18:00] | Mademoiselle, après vous. | (法语)小姐 你先请 |
[18:04] | Well, here it is. | 就是这里了 |
[18:05] | Beautiful downtown Marwen. | 美丽的马文镇中心 |
[18:08] | Garden spot of Belgium. | 比利时式花园街景 |
[18:10] | And my little piece of heaven. | 也是我的小天堂 |
[18:12] | It’s got everything you need. | 这里有你需要的一切东西 |
[18:14] | Fountain, boulangerie, | 喷泉 面包店 |
[18:16] | church, of course, | 当然 也有教堂 |
[18:18] | market, hotel, sidewalk cafe. | 市场 旅馆 人行道咖啡厅 |
[18:21] | And right over there is my place, | 那边就是我的地盘 |
[18:23] | the world-famous Ruined Stocking. | 世界著名的破袜子酒吧 |
[18:25] | Friendliest bar in all of Europe. | 全欧洲最友好的酒吧 |
[18:27] | There’s Julie. | 那是朱莉 |
[18:28] | Hey, Jules, how’s tricks? | 你好 朱尔斯 戏法练的怎么样了 |
[18:30] | Suzette, bonjour. What’s shaking with le bacon? | 叙泽特 你好啊 胸前两坨肉挺抖的啊 |
[18:34] | Qui sont-elles? | (法语)她们是谁 |
[18:36] | These beautiful dolls… | 这些漂亮的娃娃 |
[18:38] | these are the women of Marwen. | 她们都是马文镇的女人 |
[18:42] | Who is the new face? | 这个新面孔是谁呀 |
[18:44] | She’s a milkmaid. | 她是个挤奶女工 |
[18:45] | I found her two klicks east of the river. | 我在离河东边两公里处发现了她 |
[18:47] | A squad of dirty Bosch bastards | 那群卑鄙的党卫军混蛋 |
[18:49] | were about to have a sausage party, but I shot ’em. | 本来要开个香肠派对 但我射杀了他们 |
[18:52] | Does she have a cow? | 她有奶牛吗 |
[18:56] | Got caught in the crossfire. Cow-lateral damage. | 在交火中被抓住了 受伤了 |
[19:05] | But what’s her story? | 但她能做什么呢 |
[19:07] | Yeah. Can she handle a rod? | 是啊 她能拿杆吗 |
[19:09] | No, but she can handle a teat, that’s for sure. | 不 但她会挤奶 这是肯定的 |
[19:12] | She’s a milkmaid. | 她是个挤奶女工 |
[19:14] | All she knows how to do is squeeze cow teats. | 她只知道怎么挤牛奶 |
[19:17] | But you dolls are gonna have to teach her how to | 但你们得教她怎么把那些黑心纳粹渣滓 |
[19:19] | squeeze the wretched life out of black-hearted Nazi scum. | 的混乱生活挤的不得安宁 |
[19:22] | But she’s soft. | 可是她太软弱了 |
[19:24] | Probably been soaking in milk her whole life. | 可能她得一辈子都泡在牛奶里了 |
[19:26] | Way too skinskie. | 太瘦了 |
[19:32] | No meat for bones. | 没一点肌肉 |
[19:34] | All right, all right, enough with the “skinskie” bit. | 好了 对胖瘦的讨论就到此为止 |
[19:36] | All you dolls are skinskie. | 你们都很瘦 |
[19:37] | And I hate to pull rank here, but she stays. | 我也不想在这里排胖瘦 但她得留下 |
[19:40] | Capisce? | 明白了吗 |
[19:43] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | I think I have a blouse that will fit you. | 我想我有件适合你的衬衫 |
[19:47] | And I’ve got a pair of capris that’ll look great on you. | 我有一条裤子你穿起来应该会很好看 |
[20:06] | So, listen, we have rules. | 听好了 我们是有规矩的 |
[20:08] | Rule number one: Never get too close to Hogie. | 第一条规矩 永远不要离霍吉太近 |
[20:11] | That’s sure to get you killed. | 否则那肯定会把你害死的 |
[20:14] | Un moment, s’il vous plaît. | (法语)等一下 求你了 |
[20:17] | Captain! | 上尉 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:21] | – Merci. Merci. – No. | – 谢谢 谢谢 – 别 |
[20:24] | Don’t. Don’t. Don’t! | 别过来 别 别这样 |
[20:29] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[20:34] | The church! In the steeple! | 教堂 他在塔楼上 |
[20:58] | Hang in there, doll. We’ll have you fixed up in no time. | 坚持住 宝贝 我们会救你的 |
[21:01] | She’s losing a lot of blood. | 她失血太多了 |
[21:03] | Captain… merci. | 长官 谢谢你 |
[21:08] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | Poor kid. That lousy Kraut slug was meant for me. | 可怜的孩子啊 那个人渣是冲我来的 |
[21:21] | That’s right, my love. | 这就对了 亲爱的 |
[21:25] | That bullet was meant for you. | 那个子弹本来是给你准备的 |
[21:28] | I’m warning you, Deja. Let’s not start some big commotion here. | 我警告你 德嘉 别在这里捣乱 |
[21:33] | What do you mean, my love? | 你什么意思 亲爱的 |
[21:37] | I’m your salvation, your protector. | 我是你的救世主 你的保护者 |
[21:40] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[21:42] | Women are hopelessly attracted to you. | 女人对你有致命的吸引力 |
[21:46] | But I will stop these foolish women! | 但我会阻止这些愚蠢的女人们 |
[21:49] | Back off, witch! | 退后 女魔头 |
[21:51] | I’ve heard enough of your voodoo crap for one day. | 我听够了你一整天的巫术屁话了 |
[21:55] | Voodoo? | 巫术 |
[22:10] | no use crying over spilled milk. | 覆水难收了 |
[22:27] | Jules, what’s wrong? | 朱尔斯 怎么了 |
[22:30] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 |
[22:32] | I just keep thinking about that poor little milkmaid. | 我只是一直在想那个可怜的小挤奶工 |
[22:35] | She never knew what hit her. | 她永远都不知道是什么袭击了她 |
[22:37] | Like I said, that slug was meant for me. | 就像我说的 那个人渣是冲我来的 |
[22:39] | No. I’m talking about after she got shot. | 不 我是说她被枪击之后 |
[22:43] | When Deja Thoris zapped her away. | 当德嘉 托里斯变没了她 |
[22:45] | Poof! Gone. | 砰一下 就没了 |
[22:47] | Just like she did Wendy. | 就像她对温迪做的一样 |
[22:49] | Yeah. Just like Wendy. | 对 就跟温迪一样 |
[22:52] | Look, we all know the story. | 听着 我们都知道那个故事 |
[22:54] | This thing with you and the Belgian Witch | 你和那个比利时女巫的事 |
[22:56] | has been going on for nearly 3,000 years. | 已经持续了将近3000年 |
[22:59] | The dewy-eyed little milkmaid got a little too close. | 那个眼睛亮亮的小挤奶工离你太近了 |
[23:02] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[23:03] | Da. Way too close. | 对 离的太近了 |
[23:06] | But what about us? | 但是我们呢 |
[23:08] | When are we going to get poofed away to who-knows-where? | 我们什么时候会被弄的人间蒸发 |
[23:11] | Ixnay, ixnay. | 嘘 嘘 |
[23:13] | She could be hearing us. | 她可能会听到我们的话的 |
[23:17] | Dolls, dolls, listen up. | 娃娃们 娃娃们 听我说 |
[23:20] | Here’s what you got to remember. | 你们要记住 |
[23:22] | We, us, we’re here right now. | 我们 我们 我们现在在这里 |
[23:25] | We’re still alive, and that’s what matters. | 我们还活着 这一点很重要 |
[23:29] | So a toast. | 所以干个杯吧 |
[23:30] | To life, to love, to Marwen. | 为生活 为爱 为马文 干杯 |
[23:35] | And the beautiful women thereof. | 还有这里的漂亮姑娘们 |
[23:40] | ♪ And if a fella looks at you | ♪ 如果一个人看着你 |
[23:40] | 此处BGM “Spooky” 歌手 Percy Sledge | |
[23:42] | ♪ Well, it’s for sure Your little eyes will be a-winking | ♪ 那一定是你在抛媚眼 |
[23:51] | ♪ I get confused | ♪ 我很困惑 |
[23:53] | ♪ ‘Cause I don’t know where I stand And then you smile… | ♪ 因为我不知道我站在哪 然后你笑了 |
[23:57] | There you are. | 你在这里呀 |
[24:01] | You sneaky little witch. | 你这个鬼鬼祟祟的小女巫 |
[24:05] | All right, girls, time to hit the hay. | 好了姑娘们 该上床睡觉了 |
[24:10] | Rack time. | 去架子上吧 |
[24:27] | Hello. You have reached Mark Hogancamp. | 你好 你所呼叫的用户是马克 霍格坎普 |
[24:29] | He can’t get to the phone right now, | 暂时无人接听 |
[24:31] | but if you leave your name and number, | 但是你可以留下姓名和电话号码 |
[24:33] | he’ll get right back to you. | 稍后会给你回电话 |
[24:38] | Mark, it’s Demaryius Johnson. | 马克 我是德玛里乌斯 约翰逊 |
[24:42] | Listen, I’m sorry to be calling so late. | 听着 我很抱歉这么晚给你打电话 |
[24:44] | And I assume you’re monitoring, so I’ll try to be brief. | 我觉得你在听 所以我尽量简短点说 |
[24:49] | Listen, um, I don’t know if you remember, but the sentencing is on | 听着 我不知道你记不记得 但是判决 |
[24:52] | the 13th, Friday. | 在十三号 周五举行 |
[24:54] | And, as we discussed many times, | 就像我们多次讨论的一样 |
[24:55] | it’s vitally important that you be there, | 你必须要到场 |
[24:58] | that you be in court that day. | 你那天必须出庭 |
[25:00] | We want the judge to hand down the maximum sentence, | 我们希望法官能判下最高刑罚 |
[25:02] | so it’s-it’s important that you’re there. | 所以你一定要到场 |
[25:06] | To look your assailants straight in the eye | 去直视袭击你的人 |
[25:08] | and for the judge to see you face your attackers. | 让法官看到你在面对你的袭击者 |
[25:11] | They need to pay for what they did to you. | 他们要为对你做的事付出代价 |
[25:14] | I want the judge to throw the book at them. | 我希望法官对他们毫不留情 |
[25:26] | Hit the dirt! Hit the dirt! | 趴下 趴下 |
[25:28] | We got Heinies swarming everywhere! | 到处都是敌人 |
[25:58] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[26:00] | I need more ammo! | 我需要更多子弹 |
[26:02] | More ammo! | 需要子弹 |
[26:04] | More ammo! We need more ammo! | 更多子弹 我们需要更多子弹 |
[26:08] | Goddamn it, get me more ammo! | 该死的 给我多拿点子弹 |
[26:10] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[26:13] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[26:17] | I heard screaming. | 我听到了喊声 |
[26:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:27] | Yes. Okay. | 我很好 |
[26:30] | I thought I heard you yelling for more gumbo. | 我觉得我好像听到你要更多鸡蛋 |
[26:36] | No. Not gumbo. | 不是的 不是鸡蛋 |
[26:41] | No gumbo. | 不要鸡蛋 |
[26:43] | Okay. Sorry for disturbing you. | 好吧 抱歉打扰你了 |
[27:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:05] | Come away with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[27:08] | I will love you forever. | 我会永远爱你的 |
[27:11] | I alone am the one who has the power to help you. | 我是唯一有能力帮你的人 |
[27:17] | Only I can stop your pain. | 只有我能阻止你的痛苦 |
[28:06] | Rise and shine! Rise and shine! | 天亮了 天亮了 |
[28:09] | Out of your box and grab your socks. | 从床上起来吧 穿上你的袜子 |
[28:12] | It is Thursday. | 今天周四 |
[28:14] | We have work to do. | 我们有活要干 |
[28:15] | I suggest that you rise | 起床了 |
[28:17] | from the prone position. | 别趴着了 |
[28:19] | Can you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[28:20] | – Da! – Yes, sir! | – 明白 – 明白 长官 |
[28:22] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 睁大你们的眼睛 |
[28:24] | Lousy bastards could be anywhere. | 那些混蛋可能在任何地方 |
[28:26] | Carlala, keep your eyes on the road. | 卡拉拉 眼睛看路 |
[28:28] | Jules, shoot anything that moves. | 朱尔斯 射击所有会动的东西 |
[28:29] | Wilco, Cap’n. | 遵命 长官 |
[28:56] | ♪ Crazy | ♪ 疯了 |
[28:58] | ♪ I’m crazy for feeling… | ♪ 我为那种感觉疯狂 |
[29:02] | – Hi, Larry. – Hey, Mark. | – 你好 拉里 – 你好 马克 |
[29:04] | Carlala’s looking for you. | 卡拉拉来找你了 |
[29:06] | – And, uh, tell her I need more limes. – Roger. | – 告诉她我需要更多酸橙 – 明白 |
[29:09] | And don’t forget, uh, Thursday’s meatball day. | 别忘了 周四肉丸日要做肉丸 |
[29:11] | Roger. Meatball day. | 肉丸日 记住了 |
[29:13] | Hey, Mark. | 你好 马克 |
[29:15] | – So that’s the guy? – Yeah. | – 就是那个人吗 – 对 |
[29:17] | He was right out there, right in the middle of the road. | 就是他 在马路中间 |
[29:20] | Five of ’em jumped him. | 被五个人攻击 |
[29:22] | It’s a miracle he survived. | 他能活着就是个奇迹 |
[29:24] | Wendy, the woman who used to tend bar here, she found him. | 温迪 以前在这里看吧台 她救了他 |
[29:28] | Thought he was a freaking garbage bag until he moved. | 在他恢复行动力之前 他就是个破垃圾袋 |
[29:33] | Let me tell you, Carlala, | 我告诉你 卡拉拉 |
[29:35] | Deja vanquished her. | 德嘉杀死了她 |
[29:37] | So she just zapped her away? | 所以她就让她消失吗 |
[29:40] | Yep, just like that. | 嗯 就是那样 |
[29:42] | Just like Wendy. Wow. | 跟温迪一样 |
[29:44] | That Deja Thoris is a real piece of work, isn’t she? | 那个德嘉 托里斯可真是个人物 对吗 |
[29:48] | But I don’t understand. Why is she being so weird? | 但是我不明白 为什么她变得那么古怪 |
[29:50] | She loves Hogie. She wants him for herself. | 她爱霍吉 她想让他变成她一个人的 |
[29:53] | Mark, can I ask you a question? | 马克 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[29:56] | How come I have to be alone in Marwen? | 我为什么非要在马文镇里面扮演单身角色 |
[29:59] | Don’t I ever get a lover? | 我都不能找个男票吗 |
[30:02] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[30:03] | Patton’s Third Army may be rolling through anytime now. | 巴顿将军的第三军团可能马上要出场了 |
[30:06] | Well, if that happens, make sure to keep that Belgian Witch | 到那时候 一定让那个比利时女巫 |
[30:10] | far away from my man. | 离我男人远点 |
[30:11] | Nah. Deja only cares about Hogie. | 别担心 德嘉只在意霍吉 |
[30:15] | She’s obsessed with him. | 她超迷恋他 |
[30:17] | ♪ How long must I dream? | ♪ 我还要做多久的梦 |
[30:23] | Do you ever hear from Wendy anymore? | 你有没有再收到温迪的来信 |
[30:26] | Wendy, do you take Hogie to be your lawfully wedded husband, | 温迪 你愿不愿意让霍吉成为你合法的丈夫 |
[30:30] | until death do you part? | 至死不渝 |
[30:33] | – I do. – ♪ Gonna get married… | – 我愿意 – ♪ 要结婚了 |
[30:35] | Then, by the power vested in me by the Kingdom of Belgium | 那么现在 通过比利时王国和 |
[30:39] | and by the supreme commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force, | 盟军远征军最高指挥官赋予我的权利 |
[30:43] | I now declare you man and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[30:46] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[30:49] | She moved on. | 她搬走了 |
[30:52] | What? | 啥 |
[30:53] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么了 |
[30:55] | I said, “She moved on.” | 我说 她搬走了 |
[30:57] | I heard she moved to California. | 我听说她搬到加利福尼亚了 |
[30:59] | ♪ Sweet dream baby… | ♪ 做个好梦 宝贝 |
[31:01] | Oh, yeah, right. California. | 哦 对 加利福尼亚 |
[31:03] | ♪ Sweet dream baby | ♪ 做个好梦 宝贝 |
[31:07] | ♪ Dream baby, uh-huh | ♪ 睡吧 宝贝 |
[31:09] | ♪ How long must I dream? | ♪ 我还要做多久的梦 |
[31:21] | – Mark. Hello. – Hello, Roberta. | – 马克 你好 – 你好 罗伯塔 |
[31:24] | – I’m making some coffee. You want some? – No, thank you. | – 我在做咖啡 你想来点吗 – 不了 谢谢 |
[31:27] | Jeep looks good. Mud splatter’s really cool. | 吉普车看着不错 挡泥板很酷 |
[31:30] | Mm. It’s gonna take a long time and a lot of miles | 为了使这些轮胎有适当的磨损量 |
[31:33] | to get the right amount of wear on those tires. | 需要耗费很长时间和距离 |
[31:37] | The coffee’s good stuff… dark roast Colombian. | 这咖啡是好东西 哥伦比亚焦炒咖啡 |
[31:39] | Oh, no, I’ve had enough already today. | 不了 我今天已经喝了好多了 |
[31:42] | All you ever drink is coffee all day long. | 你每天只喝咖啡 |
[31:44] | Yeah, I need to cut down on my caffeine, I think. | 是的 我觉得我该减少咖啡因的摄入了 |
[31:46] | – It’s decaf. – Well, I’m kind of in a hurry, so… | – 那喝点低卡咖啡吧 – 我有点忙 所以 |
[31:48] | – It’s instant. – Um, oh-oh… yeah, okay. | – 是速溶的 – 好吧 |
[31:51] | – Yeah, instant decaf. – Great. It’ll be ready in a jiffy. | – 好吧 那买点速溶低卡咖啡 – 很好 我马上去拿 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:03] | Hey, Mark. Hmm? | 那个 马克 |
[32:05] | My mom’s baking a ham on Sunday. | 我妈妈星期天要烤火腿 |
[32:09] | Do you want to come over for dinner? | 你想来我家吃晚饭吗 |
[32:12] | Ham? Your house? | 火腿 去你家吗 |
[32:14] | Well, it’s my mom’s house. | 额 是我妈妈家 |
[32:16] | But, yeah, my house. | 但是 好吧 是我家 |
[32:17] | Um… yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:20] | I’m-I’m not really crazy about ham. | 我不是很想吃火腿 |
[32:22] | That’s okay. I’m sure she’d be happy to roast a chicken. | 没关系 我肯定她很乐意做个烤鸡 |
[32:25] | Ugh. I’m not crazy about chicken, either. | 我也不太想吃鸡 |
[32:27] | – How about pot roast? – Uh, that gives me gas. | – 烤猪肉呢 – 那会让我胀气 |
[32:30] | – Ribs? – That’s kind of messy. Um… | – 肋骨呢 – 那会弄得很脏 |
[32:33] | Sushi? | 寿司呢 |
[32:37] | Your mom can make sushi? | 你妈妈会做寿司吗 |
[32:39] | No. But we can find a place to get it. | 不会 但是我们可以找个地方吃 |
[32:41] | Actually, I’ve… | 其实 |
[32:43] | I’ve never tried sushi. | 我从来没吃过寿司 |
[32:46] | But I’d be happy to go with you. | 但是我很乐意跟你一起吃 |
[32:50] | I’ve never tried it, either. | 我也没吃过 |
[32:53] | Wow. Look at that. | 哇 快看 |
[32:56] | It’s another thing we have in common. | 又找到了我们一个共同点 |
[32:58] | Neither of us has ever had sushi. | 我们都没吃过寿司 |
[33:03] | I’m looking for a Glamonista doll with red hair. | 我在找一个红头发的奇装异服娃娃 |
[33:06] | A redhead? | 红头发的吗 |
[33:08] | I thought you liked blondes. | 我以为你喜欢金头发的 |
[33:10] | Yeah, but I need a redhead. | 我是喜欢 但是我需要一个红头发的 |
[33:13] | – Oh, yeah. – How about this one? | – 哇 – 这个怎么样 |
[33:14] | Yeah. | 真棒 |
[33:16] | Oh, good eyes. | 好眼光 |
[33:18] | Nice paint job. | 画的真好 |
[33:21] | What are you gonna name her? | 你打算给她起什么名字 |
[33:22] | Scarlet? No, Nicol. | 斯卡利特吗 不 尼可耳 |
[33:26] | – Nicol, huh? – Mm-hmm. | – 尼可耳吗 – 对 |
[33:29] | Come on, Nicol, let’s ring you up. | 来吧 尼可耳 我们去结账 |
[33:31] | Put her on your tab? Yeah. | 把她加到你账单里吗 是的 |
[33:36] | Oh, hey, are you excited about your show? | 你对你的表演激动吗 |
[33:40] | My cousin is thrilled. | 我侄子兴奋极了 |
[33:43] | And so is everybody at the gallery. | 画廊里的每个人都很兴奋 |
[33:45] | Oh. Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[33:51] | This SS general just came in. | 瓦尔特 克吕格尔模型有货了 |
[33:55] | High-end figures are so cool. | 高质量的人偶棒极了 |
[33:57] | They’re so beautifully detailed. | 每个细节都栩栩如生 |
[33:59] | Do you want me to wrap it up, too? | 你想让我也把它包起来吗 |
[34:02] | No. | 不了 |
[34:05] | I can’t… I… | 我没 |
[34:07] | I can’t afford this. | 我买不起这个 |
[34:09] | It says here he’s a major general Waffen-SS. | 这上面写着 他作为武装党卫队的陆军少将 |
[34:13] | Fought in Belgium in 1944. | 1944年 在比利时参战 |
[34:15] | Isn’t that a coincidence? | 这不算巧合吗 |
[34:18] | Name’s Kurt. Kurt Meyer. | 名字叫库尔特 库尔特 迈耶 |
[34:23] | …artist and photographer Mark Hogancamp. | 艺术家兼摄影师 马克 霍格坎普 |
[34:25] | Let’s go live to Jennifer Cook, | 让我们把镜头交给詹妮弗 库克现况直播吧 |
[34:27] | – who’s at the Ulster County Courthouse… – I’m sorry, Mark! | – 是谁站在阿尔斯特城市法院门前 – 对不起 马克 |
[34:29] | – I’ll get the remote! – …with the latest update. | – 我去捡遥控器 – 让我们一探究竟吧 |
[34:31] | Jennifer? | 詹妮弗 |
[34:33] | Yes, Bill, I’ve just been informed Judge Harter has revoked the | 好的 比尔 我刚刚得知哈特法官取消了 |
[34:35] | request for a further psychiatric evaluation of one of the defendants. | 对一名被告进行精神评估的请求 |
[34:40] | The sentencing will proceed as scheduled | 宣判将按计划进行 |
[34:42] | for the five convicted assailants | 这五名被定罪的行凶者 |
[34:44] | responsible for the brutal attack of the local artist Mark Hogancamp. | 应该因对当地艺术家马克 霍格坎普进行毫无人道的攻击而负责 |
[34:57] | For crying out loud, Carlala, what do you think this is, the Indy 500? | 我的天呐 卡拉拉 你以为这是在做什么 赛车比赛吗 |
[35:00] | I’m only doing 80. | 我只开到了80迈 |
[35:13] | I’m sorry, Mark. | 对不起 马克 |
[35:44] | Take this medicine, mein love. | 吃点药吧 吾爱 |
[35:48] | It will make you feel better. | 这会让你好些的 |
[35:51] | I know how much you suffer. | 我知道你都经历了什么 |
[35:55] | How much it hurts. | 有多伤心 |
[35:58] | How much pain you’ve endured. | 忍受了什么样的痛苦 |
[36:04] | I will always be there for you. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[36:07] | I’m the only one you can trust. | 我是你唯一一个能信任的人 |
[36:11] | The only one who understands you. | 也是唯一一个能理解你的人 |
[36:14] | The only one who feels your pain. | 也是唯一一个能和你感同身受的人 |
[36:18] | The only one who loves you. | 也是唯一一个爱你的人 |
[36:22] | Take this medicine, mein love. | 吃点药吧 吾爱 |
[36:25] | Take this medicine. Take this medicine. | 吃点药吧 |
[36:30] | – Get away from me now! – Du dumme Schlampe! | – 放开我 – (德语)你个傻婊子 |
[36:35] | Das reicht. | (德语)够了 |
[36:38] | Bitte, mein Fräulein. | (德语)对这位小姐客气点 |
[36:40] | Just tell us where we can find your Cap’n Hogie, | 告诉我们 哪里能找到霍吉队长 |
[36:43] | and we will be on our way. | 然后我们就放过你 |
[36:45] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[36:47] | Get your mitts off me, you filthy scum. | 把你的脏手拿开 人渣 |
[36:50] | You heard her, scum. | 听见她说的话了吗 人渣们 |
[36:53] | Get your filthy mitts off of her. Schnell! | 把你们的脏手拿开 (德语)快点 |
[36:55] | Come on. | 快拿开 |
[36:57] | Get ’em up. | 手拿开 |
[36:59] | Reach for the sky. | 把手举起来 |
[37:01] | Let me see a two-handed “Sieg Heil, “ | 让我看到你们双手都举起来了 |
[37:02] | you box-headed Rhine monkeys. | 你这不知好歹的渣渣 |
[37:05] | Same goes for you, four-eyes. | 你也一样是 四眼仔 |
[37:18] | Hey. | 等等 |
[37:20] | Where’s my top? | 我乳头呢 |
[37:25] | – What happened to my top? – The Nazis ripped it off. | – 我乳头去哪里了 – 纳粹拧下来了 |
[37:28] | – Again? – I know. | – 又拧下来了 – 是的 |
[37:31] | It never ends with these guys. | 这些家伙没完没了的 |
[37:36] | Hey, I brought your doll. | 嘿 我把娃娃给你带来了 |
[37:38] | You left in kind of a hurry yesterday. | 你昨天走的有点急了 |
[37:42] | What was her name again? | 她叫什么名字来着 |
[37:43] | Nicol. | 尼可耳 |
[37:44] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[37:46] | And I found these in the thrift shop. | 我在旧货店找到了这些东西 |
[37:49] | Oh, wedges! Yeah. | 哦 拖鞋啊 |
[37:51] | Oh! Definitely vintage. | 很老的款式了 |
[37:52] | 1960s, size 11. | 1960年代的 11码 |
[37:55] | The lady in the shop said they were espadrilles. | 店里的人说这是平底式的 |
[37:59] | – Cool. Espadrille wedges. Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 不错 平底拖鞋 谢谢了 – 不客气 |
[38:03] | I felt bad about the TV yesterday. | 关于昨天电视那件事 我很抱歉 |
[38:07] | You seemed pretty freaked out. | 你看起来吓坏了 |
[38:10] | You taking your meds? | 你有在吃药吗 |
[38:12] | Good. | 那好 |
[38:15] | So, are you gonna go to the sentencing? | 你要去宣判现场吗 |
[38:17] | I doubt it. | 我不想去 |
[38:20] | I’ll go with you, if you want. | 如果你要去的话 我陪着你 |
[38:23] | It’s important. You need to go. | 这件事很重要 你有必要去 |
[38:27] | So those jerks get what they deserve. | 让那些混蛋罪有应得 |
[38:30] | You can’t let them get off lightly. | 你不能让他们从轻处罚 |
[38:32] | I mean, they ruined your life, for cripes sake. | 他们可是毁了你的人生啊 |
[38:36] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:41] | I can’t be in the same room. | 我无法和他们待在同一个房间内 |
[38:45] | I understand, but running away is not helping you any. | 我明白 但是一味的逃避并不能帮到你 |
[38:54] | Oh, hey. | 对了 |
[38:56] | Are you sure you don’t want the SS doll? | 你确定你不想要那个少将人偶模型了吗 |
[38:59] | It’s better-made than any of the high-end action figures | 那个模型比其他任何模型质量上都好许多 |
[39:01] | or even the Glamonistas. | 甚至比那些奇装异服的东西还要好 |
[39:03] | Did someone say “Glamonistas”? | 听到有人说 奇装异服 |
[39:06] | I… Uh, the gate was open. I hope it’s okay. | 呃 我看见门是开的 我就直接进来了 |
[39:10] | I… I love Glamonistas. | 我喜欢奇装异服的风格 |
[39:12] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰到你们 |
[39:14] | I, um… I just moved in across the street. | 我刚刚搬到路对面 |
[39:17] | I just wanted to say hello. I’m Nicol. | 只是想来打个招呼 我是尼可耳 |
[39:21] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 你好啊 – 你好 |
[39:23] | I’m Roberta. This is Mark. | 我是罗伯塔 他是马克 |
[39:28] | Hi, Mark. | 你好 马克 |
[39:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:32] | I always liked the name Nicol. | 我挺喜欢尼可耳这个名字的 |
[39:34] | Oh, yeah? Thanks. | 是吗 谢谢 |
[39:36] | Mine’s spelled weird… without the “E” at the end. | 我的名字拼写起来不一样 词尾没有 E |
[39:48] | So, you bought Colleen’s house? | 所以 你买下了科琳的房子 |
[39:49] | I did, yes. I love it. | 是的 我挺喜欢那房子的 |
[39:52] | Aren’t Colleen and her husband just the sweetest, cutest couple? | 科琳夫妇两人好极了 |
[39:55] | Mm, yes. They seem very much in love. | 没错 他们互相都非常爱对方 |
[40:00] | They were always very nice to me. | 他们对我也很好 |
[40:01] | I’m… sad they left. | 他们离开了 我很伤心 |
[40:10] | What is all of this? | 这些是干什么的 |
[40:13] | Is this a model train? | 这是模型火车吗 |
[40:15] | This is the world-famous village of Marwen. | 这是全世界闻名的 马文镇 的模型 |
[40:20] | – It’s an art installation of Mark’s. – Marwen. | – 这是马克的一个艺术作品 – 马文镇 |
[40:24] | Isn’t that near Poughkeepsie? | 这个地方离波基普西很近吗 |
[40:27] | This is Belgium, during World War II. | 马文镇坐落在比利时 就在二战的时候 |
[40:31] | Mm, I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从来没见过这种东西 |
[40:35] | And you’re an artist? | 你是个艺术家吗 |
[40:38] | I just take pictures. | 我就负责拍拍照 |
[40:40] | He’s just being modest. He’s a great photographer. | 他有点谦虚了 他是个很有名的摄像师 |
[40:43] | And he has a show opening in the city on the 27th. | 27号他在市里还有一场表演 |
[40:46] | Wow, that’s great. | 听起来不错嘛 |
[40:48] | Oh, I’ll get you a flyer. | 我去给你拿个宣传传单 |
[40:50] | I work at AI’s Hobby House, by the way, so… | 顺便说一下 我在杂货小屋工作 |
[40:53] | I’m ready to fill any of your Glamonista needs. | 如果你有任何奇装异服的需求 我都能帮到你 |
[40:55] | Oh, great. Yeah. | 嗯 好的 |
[40:58] | Well, um, I’m sorry to have interrupted. | 很抱歉打扰到你们了 |
[41:02] | It was nice meeting both of you. Okay. | 很高兴见到你们两个 |
[41:13] | Well, now we know who Nicol is. | 那我现在知道尼可耳是谁了 |
[41:29] | 此处BGM “Yummy, yummy, yummy” 歌手 Julie London | |
[41:29] | ♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy | ♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴 |
[41:30] | ♪ I got love in my tummy | ♪ 肚子里充满了爱意 |
[41:34] | ♪ And I feel like | ♪ 有种感觉 我不能压抑 |
[41:36] | ♪ Loving you | ♪ 感觉到如此爱你 |
[41:40] | ♪ Love, you’re such a sweet thing | ♪ 爱情是多么甜蜜 |
[41:42] | ♪ Good enough to eat thing | ♪ 甜蜜到想要吃掉你 |
[41:45] | ♪ And that’s just what I’m gonna do | ♪ 你让我身不由己 |
[41:51] | ♪ Ooh, love to hold you | ♪ 如此爱你 想要拥抱你 |
[41:54] | ♪ Ooh, love to kiss you | ♪ 如此爱你 想要亲吻你 |
[41:57] | ♪ Ooh, love | ♪ 爱情啊 |
[41:59] | ♪ I love it so | ♪ 我非常喜欢你 |
[42:03] | – ♪ Ooh, love, you’re sweeter – Well, that’s better. | – ♪ 爱情啊 你是如此甜蜜 – 这样好多了 |
[42:05] | ♪ Sweeter than sugar | ♪ 比蜜糖还要甜蜜 |
[42:08] | ♪ Ooh, love, I won’t let you go | ♪ 爱情啊 我不想放你走 |
[42:11] | Oh, we have to do something about those shoes. | 鞋子上还要在做些改动 |
[42:17] | ♪ Yummy, yummy, yummy | ♪ 如此美味 垂涎欲滴 |
[42:19] | ♪ I got love in my tummy | ♪ 肚子里充满了爱意 |
[42:22] | ♪ And as silly as it may seem | ♪ 也许听起来有些乏味 |
[42:28] | ♪ The loving that you’re giving | ♪ 但你给我的爱意 |
[42:30] | ♪ Is what keeps me living | ♪ 是我存在的意义 |
[42:35] | ♪ Mm, peaches and cream | ♪ 就像蜜桃和奶油一样甜蜜 |
[42:40] | ♪ Kinda like sugar | ♪ 像蜜糖一样甜蜜 |
[42:43] | ♪ Kinda like spices | ♪ 像香料一样美味 |
[42:46] | ♪ Kinda like | ♪ 就像是 |
[42:48] | ♪ Like what you do | ♪ 这一切 就像是你 |
[42:51] | ♪ Kinda sounds funny | ♪ 听起来有些滑稽 |
[42:54] | ♪ But love, honey… | ♪ 但是爱情是如次令人痴迷 |
[42:56] | I gotta tell you, Nicol, | 尼可耳 我想对你说 |
[42:58] | even though stilettos aren’t invented till 1954, | 尽管1954年还没有发明出高跟鞋 |
[43:02] | they’re totally you. | 但这高跟鞋非常适合你 |
[43:13] | Are those espadrilles? | 那是平板鞋吗 |
[43:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[43:18] | They’re wedges. | 他们就是拖鞋 |
[43:22] | I heard what happened to you, | 我刚知道 你遭遇了什么不幸 |
[43:24] | and I just want to say that I’m really sorry | 我只是想说 我很抱歉 |
[43:27] | and that you didn’t deserve that at all. | 那些不幸本不应该发生在你身上 |
[43:31] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:34] | Those from Zappos? | 是从网上鞋店买的吗 |
[43:36] | No, they’re vintage. | 不 就是扒来的老古董了 |
[43:38] | – 1960s, I think. – Oh, yeah. | – 差不多是1960年代的东西了 – 对了 |
[43:41] | I think my mom used to have a pair just like that. | 我妈妈好像就有这么一双鞋 |
[43:47] | Something going on in the church? | 教堂里发生什么有趣的事情了吗 |
[43:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[43:52] | You mind if I take a look? | 介意我看一眼吗 |
[43:54] | No. | 不介意 |
[43:57] | I love how everything is so cute. | 一切都看起来好可爱 |
[44:00] | All the little flowers and the mailbox, | 这些小花啊 邮箱啊 |
[44:03] | and these cute little curtains. | 还有这些可爱的窗帘 |
[44:05] | It’s just all the details. | 全都是细节啊 |
[44:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[44:10] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[44:12] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[44:17] | They are Nazis. | 他们是纳粹 |
[44:20] | Torturing Hogie. | 在折磨霍吉 |
[44:24] | – Why? – They hate him. | – 为什么啊 – 他们讨厌他 |
[44:28] | Because he’s an American? | 就因为他是美国人吗 |
[44:32] | Because he’s different. | 因为他与众不同 |
[44:33] | Well, what’s gonna happen to him? | 那后面会发生什么故事吗 |
[44:38] | That’s a complicated story. | 这故事挺复杂的 |
[44:40] | Well, tell me. | 给我讲讲吧 |
[44:43] | I’m fascinated. | 我会喜欢这故事的 |
[44:48] | – You really want to know? – Yes. | – 你真的想听吗 – 没错 |
[44:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:59] | The women of Marwen are the women who guard the village. | 马文镇的女人 负责守护小镇 |
[45:04] | And they have gathered at the bar. | 她们聚集在酒吧 |
[45:06] | And they haven’t seen Hogie in a while. | 她们有一阵子没见过霍吉了 |
[45:09] | Has anyone seen Hogie? | 有人见过霍吉吗 |
[45:10] | No. Not since breakfast. | 没见过 从早饭之后就没见过了 |
[45:12] | I heard him say he was going to check the church. | 听说他要去教堂那边 |
[45:17] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[45:21] | Hi. | 你好 |
[45:23] | I’m new. | 我是新来的 |
[45:24] | I just moved in across the street. | 我刚刚搬到路对面 |
[45:26] | I’m looking for your C.O. | 我想找你们这里管事的 |
[45:28] | That will be Captain Hogie. | 霍吉上尉是管事的 |
[45:31] | Nobody knows where he is. | 但没人知道他去哪里了 |
[45:33] | And who… who are you? | 而你又是谁 |
[45:35] | They got Hogie! | 他们抓住霍吉了 |
[45:36] | Five SS men are holding him in the church! | 五个党卫队的人把他押在了教堂那里 |
[45:38] | They’re whipping and torturing him! | 他们在虐待拷问他 |
[45:40] | – Let’s go. – Wait! | – 我们出发 – 等等 |
[45:43] | We can’t. | 我们不能去 |
[45:45] | The Krauts have the church surrounded | 德国佬把教堂围住了 |
[45:46] | like a fat-ass sitting on a BB. | 围的水泄不通 |
[45:48] | There’s no way for us to get in. | 我们进不去的 |
[45:49] | They’ll kill Captain Hogie the minute they see us. | 他们会在看到我们的一瞬间就杀了霍吉上尉 |
[45:52] | Well, what can we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[45:53] | We can’t just leave him to be whipped and tortured. | 肯定不能眼睁睁看着他任人宰割 |
[45:56] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[46:10] | Hallo, meine Damen. | (德语)你好啊 女士们 |
[46:23] | Comrades, let’s party. | 同志们 派对时间到了 |
[46:27] | – We got schnapps, baby. – Ja, let’s trinken. | – 我们带了烈酒 – (德语)来一起喝吧 |
[46:32] | Oui, juste comme le Oktoberfest. | (法语)就像啤酒节一样 |
[46:34] | That’s right. October-fiesta. | 没错 十月狂欢节 |
[46:39] | Ja! Bring Deinen süssen Arsch her! | (德语)快把你们可爱的小屁股挪过来 |
[46:42] | ♪ Your heart sweats | ♪ 你的心脏在冒汗 |
[46:44] | ♪ Your body shakes… | ♪ 你的身体在颤抖 |
[46:46] | Bottoms up, girls. | 干杯啦 姐妹们 |
[46:47] | Let’s toast ’em. | 该给他们祝酒了 |
[46:50] | Ja! | 来啦 |
[46:53] | ♪ You can’t eat… | ♪ 你不能吃掉 |
[47:24] | I’m saved. | 我得救了 |
[47:26] | You’re saved. | 你得救了 |
[47:32] | I’m saved. | 我确实得救了 |
[47:37] | You’re saved. | 你得救了 |
[47:41] | You have the most beautiful eyes. | 你拥有世界上最美丽的眼睛 |
[47:48] | And the most amazing heels I’ve ever seen. | 和我见过的最漂亮的高跟鞋 |
[47:53] | They’re called stilettos. | 这是细高跟鞋 |
[47:55] | But they won’t be invented until 1954. | 直到1954年才会被生产出来 |
[48:00] | It’s weird, huh? | 很奇怪 对不对 |
[48:03] | A lot of weird stuff happens here in Marwen. | 马文镇上的怪事数不胜数 |
[48:06] | Lot of stuff that makes no sense. | 很多讲不通的事情 |
[48:09] | Like how you got here. | 就比如说你是怎么到这里来的 |
[48:12] | I just moved in across the street. | 我正好搬到了街对面 |
[48:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[48:18] | “Nicol. | 尼可耳 |
[48:20] | without the ‘E’ on the end…” | 词尾没有 E |
[48:23] | she says. | 她如是说 |
[48:28] | To be continued. | 待续 |
[48:29] | That’s sweet. | 真好啊 |
[48:34] | Mm, that’s one heck of a story. | 真是一个不错的故事 |
[48:40] | It’s kind of violent. | 虽然有点暴力 |
[48:44] | But at least the Nazis are dead. | 但好在纳粹死了 |
[48:46] | That’s good. Well, for a while. | 目前来看是还不错 |
[48:49] | They seem to have more than one life. | 但是他们似乎不只有一条命 |
[48:52] | And I like that Nicol. | 我很喜欢尼可耳 |
[48:54] | She’s pretty clever. | 她好聪明 |
[48:58] | I like her, too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[49:02] | ♪ Early in the morning time | ♪ 无论是在太阳升起前 |
[49:02] | 此处BGM “I’m Shakin” 歌手 Jack White | |
[49:05] | ♪ Late in the middle of the night | ♪ 还是在夜半午时后 |
[49:07] | ♪ Whenever this chill comes over me | ♪ 每当这寒意侵袭而来 |
[49:10] | ♪ I want to hug you with all of my might | ♪ 我一心只想抱紧你 |
[49:12] | ♪ That’s right, and I’m sweatin’ | ♪ 是的 这让我汗流浃背 |
[49:17] | I like to wear heels sometimes. | 我有时候会穿高跟鞋 |
[49:18] | I don’t know why, but they somehow connect me | 不知道为什么 就是觉得穿上会让我感受到 |
[49:21] | to the essence of dames. | 女人的魅力 |
[49:23] | Does it bother you? | 你觉得恶心吗 |
[49:25] | It doesn’t bother me in the least. | 一点都不 |
[49:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[49:28] | ‘Cause I love dames. | 我太爱女人了 |
[49:31] | ♪ I got fever | ♪ 我发烧了 |
[49:35] | ♪ Fever, yeah, I burn forsooth | ♪ 我感觉我自己真的烧起来了 |
[49:38] | ♪ I feel like I been Run right through the mill | ♪ 我感觉自己在穿过磨粉机 |
[49:40] | ♪ And I can’t move around and I can’t stand still | ♪ 动不了也站不住了 |
[49:43] | ♪ I’m Bo Diddley | ♪ 我是波迪德利 |
[50:06] | I do love dames. | 我确实爱女人 |
[50:20] | Sweet dreams, Nicol. | 好梦 尼可耳 |
[50:23] | Welcome. | 欢迎你来 |
[50:29] | Good night, girls. | 晚安了 姑娘们 |
[50:34] | I think they’re in love. | 我认为他们陷入爱情了 |
[50:35] | What does Deja have to say about all this? | 这件事情德嘉怎么说 |
[50:38] | Ugh. She’s not happy. | 她不太高兴 |
[50:40] | Last night, I actually caught her trying to… | 其实昨天晚上我碰到她在 |
[50:44] | – What? – Nothing. | – 在干什么 – 没什么 |
[50:47] | I mean, I know that you were saying that I’m crazy, | 我知道你觉得我说的话有些疯狂 |
[50:49] | but I just personally don’t trust this Belgian Witch. | 但我就是没办法相信那个比利时女巫 |
[50:51] | I think you need to keep an eye on her. | 我觉得你应该对她留点心眼 |
[50:53] | I know. I know. | 我知道我知道 |
[50:54] | She keeps bringing the Nazis back to life, | 她一遍遍的复活那些纳粹 |
[50:56] | and that confuses me. | 我不明白为什么 |
[50:58] | What was that redhead’s name again? | 那个红头发的叫什么来着 |
[51:00] | Nicol, without the “E.” | 尼可耳 词尾没有 E |
[51:02] | Right. And who is she named after? | 对 她名字源于谁呀 |
[51:05] | – No one in particular. – You’re not gonna tell me? | – 没谁 – 你不打算告诉我了是不是 |
[51:08] | Hey, Mark. You got a phone call. | 嘿 马克 有找你的电话 |
[51:10] | It’s your lawyer, Johnson. | 是你律师 约翰逊 |
[51:12] | H-He’s sorry to bother you at work, | 他很抱歉在工作时间打扰你 |
[51:14] | but he says he needs to talk to you. | 但是他有事情要跟你说 |
[51:17] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[51:19] | Tell him it’s meatball day. | 告诉他今天是肉丸日 |
[51:24] | He knows it’s meatball day. | 他知道今天是肉丸日 |
[51:25] | Well, then… tell him… | 那 告诉他 |
[51:29] | tell him I’ll call him later. | 告诉他我一会再回电话给他 |
[51:32] | Roger. | 收到 |
[51:36] | ♪ I only have eyes | ♪ 我的眼睛 |
[51:43] | ♪ For you… | ♪ 只注视你 |
[51:50] | Hi, Mark. | 嗨 马克 |
[51:54] | – Hi. – Are you just getting home from work? | – 嗨 – 你刚下班回来吗 |
[51:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[51:58] | Can I ask you a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[51:59] | Um, I have a hutch inside that I need help moving. | 我有一个柜子需要挪一下 |
[52:04] | Would you mind giving me a hand? | 你愿意过来帮帮我吗 |
[52:07] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[52:09] | ♪ I only have eyes ♪ | ♪ 我的眼睛 |
[52:16] | ♪ For you | ♪ 只能用来注视你 |
[52:28] | ♪ I don’t know if | ♪ 我不知道如果 |
[52:33] | ♪ We’re in a garden… | ♪ 我们在花园里 |
[52:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:42] | It’s really heavy. | 柜子真的超级重 |
[52:45] | How’s your day? Are you having a good day? | 你今天过得怎么样呀 开心吗 |
[52:46] | Yeah. | 还不错 |
[52:48] | – I like that hat. – Thank you. | – 我喜欢你的帽子 – 谢谢 |
[53:00] | ♪ They give me cat scratch fever | ♪ 他们让我得了猫抓疯 |
[53:00] | 此处BGM “Cat Scratch Fever” 歌手 Ted Nugent | |
[53:04] | ♪ Cat scratch fever | ♪ 猫抓疯 |
[53:08] | ♪ Well, the first time that I got it | ♪ 我第一次得的时候 |
[53:10] | ♪ I was just ten years old | ♪ 还不到十岁 |
[53:12] | ♪ I got it from some kitty next door | ♪ 是隔壁猫咪做的好事 |
[53:15] | ♪ And I went to see the doctor And he gave me the cure | ♪ 去医生那里拿到药方 |
[53:20] | ♪ I think I got it some more | ♪ 我却愈发严重 |
[53:23] | ♪ They give me cat scratch fever | ♪ 他们让我得了猫抓疯 |
[53:27] | ♪ Cat scratch fever… | ♪ 猫抓疯 |
[53:54] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[54:00] | My brother is into stilettos. | 我哥哥很喜欢细跟鞋 |
[54:02] | Six-inch heels or higher. | 喜欢六英寸甚至更高的 |
[54:05] | He and his family live up in New Haven. | 他和他家人住在纽黑文 |
[54:08] | He… | 他 |
[54:11] | He also collects lingerie. | 他还收集女孩子的内裤 |
[54:21] | I just collect shoes. | 我只收集鞋 |
[54:24] | You have a shoe collection? | 你喜欢收藏鞋 |
[54:26] | I have 287 pairs. | 我有287双藏品 |
[54:29] | Oh, so you only have a shoe fetish. | 所以你有鞋癖 |
[54:32] | Oh, I wouldn’t call it a fetish. | 不 我不会称它为癖 |
[54:34] | I’d call it essence. | 我觉得这是一种魅力 |
[54:37] | A woman’s essence. | 女性的魅力 |
[54:38] | I collect women’s essence. | 我收集的是女性的魅力 |
[54:42] | When I wear them… I don’t know why… | 每当我穿上它们 不知道为什么 |
[54:47] | they somehow connect me to the essence of dames. | 我就是能感受到女性的魅力 |
[54:51] | Of women. | 就是女性美 |
[54:56] | I get that. | 我明白了 |
[55:00] | Does that bother you? | 你觉得恶心吗 |
[55:03] | No, it doesn’t bother me in the least. | 一点都不 |
[55:09] | Is that why you got beat up? | 这就是你被打的原因吗 |
[55:13] | Well, I was wearing running shoes that night. | 那天晚上我穿的是跑鞋 |
[55:15] | But I guess I said something about essence. | 但我想应该是我说了些关于魅力之类的话 |
[55:19] | That’s awful. | 那太糟了 |
[55:21] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[55:23] | I’d been drinking. I drank a lot in those days. | 我以前很爱喝酒 喝很多酒 |
[55:27] | Maybe if I hadn’t been drunk, I would’ve kept my mouth shut. | 也许如果那天我没喝酒 我就能管好自己的嘴了 |
[55:31] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[55:32] | There’s no excuse for what they did to you. | 他们那样对你绝对不是你的错 |
[55:35] | It’s a hate crime, plain and simple. | 这就是仇恨犯罪 简洁明了 |
[55:38] | No matter what you said. | 跟你说了什么都无关 |
[55:40] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[55:44] | I think I used to be a pretty good illustrator. | 我觉得我以前应该是个优秀的插画家 |
[55:47] | Even though I can barely write my name now, | 虽然现在我连我名字怎么写都快忘了 |
[55:50] | I have these World War Il action comics | 我有一些二战的漫画书 |
[55:53] | with my name on ’em as illustrator. | 上面的插画师写的是我的名字 |
[55:55] | Pretty cool. | 感觉好酷啊 |
[55:58] | You don’t remember what your job was? | 你不记得你以前是干什么的吗 |
[55:59] | No, no. They kicked every memory I ever had | 不记得 他们把所有记忆 |
[56:04] | right out of my head. | 都踢出我脑外了 |
[56:06] | They kicked all of the memories out of your head? | 他们把所有记忆都踢出你脑外了 |
[56:10] | Well, I still remember facts and stuff, like multiplication. | 我还记得一些事物 比如乘法运算 |
[56:14] | But I… I have no memory of my personal life. | 但是没有任何关于我个人生活的记忆 |
[56:18] | Everything from before the attack is gone. | 殴打之前的记忆全没了 |
[56:22] | All I remember about the attack | 关于那次殴打我只记得 |
[56:25] | was the word “queer.” | 一个词 同性恋 |
[56:28] | They called me queer. | 他们叫我同性恋 |
[56:31] | And… | 还有 |
[56:33] | Tammy Wynette was playing on the jukebox. | 点唱机在放泰咪 温妮特的歌 |
[56:36] | “Stand by Your Man.” | 站在你男人这一边 这首歌 |
[56:40] | That’s all I remember. | 这是我能记得的全部事情了 |
[56:43] | That’s awful. | 那太糟了 |
[56:45] | You’re lucky they didn’t kill you. | 他们没杀了你就很幸运了 |
[56:48] | I guess. I was lying in the road for over an hour, | 我估计我在路上躺了一个多小时 |
[56:52] | and that’s when Wendy found me. | 然后温迪发现了我 |
[56:54] | She was bartending that night. | 她那天晚上去酒吧上班 |
[57:00] | – Um, just one second, okay? – Oh, yeah. | – 稍等我一下 可以吗 – 好 |
[57:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[57:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[57:13] | Yes, it’s Nicol. | 我是尼可耳 |
[57:17] | Yeah, I can be there. What time? | 好的 我会去的 几点呢 |
[57:22] | Have they removed the ventilator? | 他们取走呼吸器了吗 |
[57:25] | How many CC’s? | 要多少毫升 |
[57:28] | Okay. Has anyone contacted the family? | 好的 有人联系过家属了吗 |
[57:33] | All right, good. Okay, I’ll be there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[57:38] | Okay, great. | 好 |
[57:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:44] | Work. | 又是工作 |
[57:46] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算干什么呢 |
[57:53] | Do you like teapots? | 你喜欢茶壶吗 |
[57:56] | Yeah, I love tea. | 嗯 我喜欢茶 |
[57:59] | I love everything to do with tea. | 我喜欢跟茶有关的一切 |
[58:02] | I love making it. I love the ritual of serving it. | 我喜欢泡茶 也喜欢跟茶有关的习俗 |
[58:07] | I’m even thinking about building a teahouse, | 我甚至考虑建个茶屋 |
[58:11] | now that I have a yard. | 毕竟我现在有院子了 |
[58:13] | Just a little one in the backyard. | 想在后院建一个小小的茶屋 |
[58:16] | The last time I had tea, I was in the hospital. | 我最近一次喝茶是在医院 |
[58:19] | I bet. It has amazing therapeutic benefits. | 相信我 它有神奇的治疗功效 |
[58:21] | Are you a nurse? | 你是护士吗 |
[58:23] | I’m a vet tech. | 我是一个兽技 |
[58:26] | A veterinarian technician. | 一个兽医技术员 |
[58:28] | And I also volunteer at Under One Woof. | 我还在汪汪之家当志愿者 |
[58:33] | Under One Woof. | 汪汪之家 |
[58:35] | Get it? “Woof”? Mm… | 明白吗 汪汪 指的是小狗 |
[58:38] | Animal shelter. | 动物收容所 |
[58:43] | – Right. – Okay. | – 好了 – 好的 |
[58:44] | Anyway, thank you. | 不管怎样 谢谢 |
[58:46] | I really appreciate it. Thank you. | 我真的很感谢 谢谢您 |
[58:52] | – Here, have this. – Oh, no. | – 给 拿着这个 – 哦 不用 |
[58:54] | – It’s from the movers. – Thank you. I don’t drink anymore. | – 是搬运工留下的 – 谢谢您 我不再喝酒了 |
[58:56] | I haven’t had a drink since… | 自从 |
[58:58] | They beat it out of me. Beat me sober. | 他们打了我 把我打清醒了 |
[59:00] | Okay. Oh. Here. How about this? | 好吧 哦 这个 这个怎么样 |
[59:04] | – Muffins from the Realtors. – Oh. Thank you. | – 房东送的松饼 – 哦 谢谢您 |
[59:07] | Okay, so we’ll have a cup of tea sometime? | 好吧 那我们什么时候喝杯茶呢 |
[59:12] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[59:13] | Yeah. Yeah, let’s do it. | 好啊 是的 就这么决定了 |
[59:16] | Let’s get together for tea sometime. Tea and muffins. | 我们找个时间聚在一起喝茶吧 茶和松饼 |
[59:19] | What a cozy idea. | 多么惬意的想法啊 |
[59:21] | – Kurt, what are you doing here? – Who is this? | – 库尔特 你在这里干什么 – 这是谁 |
[59:23] | It’s Mark. He lives across the street. | 他是马克 住在街对面 |
[59:26] | Ah, jawohl. | 啊 (德语)是吗 |
[59:28] | Was ist los? Achtung. Sprechen sie Deutsch? Sieg heil! | (德语)是这么回事吗 失敬 你说德语吗 胜利万岁 |
[59:31] | Oh, for God’s sake, Kurt, stop it. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 库尔特 别这样 |
[59:35] | – So tell me, Mark. – Please. Please don’t. | – 告诉我 马克 – 拜托 请不要这样 |
[59:36] | – What’s with all the Nazi toys and shit? – Stop it. | – 纳粹玩具和狗屎是怎么回事 – 闭嘴 |
[59:39] | You some kind of white supremacist pedophile, Mark, huh? | 你是白人至上的恋童癖 马克 是吗 |
[59:41] | Stop it. Such a jerk. | 闭嘴吧 你个混蛋 |
[59:43] | Oh, I’m a jerk? I’m a jerk? | 哦 我是个混蛋吗 我是个混蛋吗 |
[1:00:42] | Hello, Mr. Johnson. | 你好 约翰逊先生 |
[1:00:44] | Afternoon, Mark. | 下午好 马克 |
[1:00:47] | You’re a difficult fellow to get ahold of on the telephone. | 打电话很难找到你 |
[1:00:50] | – Yeah, well, I’ve been pretty busy. – I can imagine. | – 是的 我一直很忙 – 我知道 |
[1:00:57] | I’m extremely glad I caught up with you finally. | 我很高兴终于见到你了 |
[1:01:00] | I took a chance and drove out here | 我碰了下运气 开车来这里是为了 |
[1:01:03] | to implore you one more time to… please attend court tomorrow. | 再次恳求你 请明天出庭 |
[1:01:08] | It’s important that you appear at the sentencing. | 你出席在宣判现场很重要 |
[1:01:11] | I don’t want these guys to just get away with a slap on the wrist. | 我不想让这些家伙只是被打了下手腕就脱身了 |
[1:01:14] | I got… | 我得 |
[1:01:15] | I have to go to work. | 我得去上班 |
[1:01:17] | – It’s meatball day. – No. | – 明天是肉丸日 – 不 |
[1:01:19] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:01:20] | Meatball day was today. | 肉丸日是今天 |
[1:01:24] | I had your suit and shirt dry-cleaned and pressed. | 我把你的西装和衬衫干洗熨过了 |
[1:01:30] | I spoke with your friend Roberta from the hobby shop, | 我和你杂货小屋的朋友罗伯塔谈过 |
[1:01:34] | and she’s agreed to pick you up in the morning | 她同意早上来接你 |
[1:01:36] | and stay with you throughout the proceedings. | 在整个过程中都陪着你 |
[1:01:40] | Yeah, I don’t know, Mr. Johnson. | 我明白 但我不想去 约翰逊先生 |
[1:01:43] | Mark… | 马克 |
[1:01:45] | I’ve prepared a victim impact statement for you | 我为你准备了一份受害者影响报告书 |
[1:01:48] | to read tomorrow. | 你明天可以看看 |
[1:01:50] | All you need to do is read it, | 你只需要读一读 |
[1:01:52] | and it’ll be, uh, officially entered in the court records. | 它就会被正式记录在法庭记录中 |
[1:02:02] | I’ll then speak about the extent of your injuries. | 然后我会说明你受伤的程度 |
[1:02:06] | How you were savagely beaten. | 你是如何被殴打 |
[1:02:08] | How they nearly pummeled you to death. | 他们差点把你打死 |
[1:02:13] | You do remember how you were beaten, don’t you? | 你还记得你是怎么被殴打的吧 |
[1:02:31] | I’ll then show the court your art journals. | 然后我会给法庭看你的艺术期刊 |
[1:02:34] | The elaborate illustrations you used to draw. | 你以前画的精美插图 |
[1:02:36] | Mm, no. This mentions high heels. | 嗯 不 这里提到了高跟鞋 |
[1:02:38] | I don’t want to talk about high heels. | 我不想谈高跟鞋 |
[1:02:41] | Mark, I put the high heels in there | 马克 我提到高跟鞋 |
[1:02:42] | because I want to reinforce the idea that this attack | 是因为我想强调这次袭击 |
[1:02:46] | was a hate crime, not just some street mugging. | 是一种仇恨犯罪 不仅仅是一种街头抢劫 |
[1:02:50] | I want your attackers to be locked up for a very long time. | 我想袭击你的人被关上很长时间 |
[1:02:56] | I want the judge to see your face. | 我想让法官看着你的脸 |
[1:03:05] | Understand… | 让他明白 |
[1:03:07] | you’re a suffering human being. | 你是一个遭受了痛苦的人 |
[1:03:14] | I’ve seen cases like this go both ways. | 我见过类似的案件都是这样处理的 |
[1:03:29] | Okay, I’ll go. | 好的 我会去 |
[1:03:44] | – Good morning, Mark. – Morning. | – 早上好 马克 – 早上好 |
[1:03:45] | Morning, Roberta. | 早上好 罗伯塔 |
[1:03:48] | I think maybe the dolls should stay in the car. | 我认为应该把娃娃留在车里 |
[1:03:51] | I never go anywhere without my backup. | 没有我的娃娃 我哪也不去 |
[1:03:53] | Can’t he bring them as kind of comfort items? | 不能把它们作为一种能让他舒适的物品带上吗 |
[1:03:57] | Then just bring one. | 那只能带一个 |
[1:04:06] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[1:04:08] | The Superior Court of the State of New York, | 纽约州高等法院 |
[1:04:10] | County of Ulster, is now in session. | 阿尔斯特城市法院现在开庭 |
[1:04:13] | The Honorable Martha J. Harter presiding. | 尊敬的玛莎 哈特主法官 |
[1:04:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:04:17] | Please, sit. Thank you. | 请坐 谢谢 |
[1:04:26] | Having been found guilty by jury | 经被陪审团认定 |
[1:04:28] | to the charges of gang assault in the first and second degree | 被告犯有一级和二级团伙袭击罪 |
[1:04:31] | and reckless endangerment in the first degree | 一级是过失伤害 |
[1:04:33] | against the victim, Mark Hogancamp, | 受害者马克 霍格坎普 |
[1:04:36] | the defendants are summoned here today to Ulster County Court | 被告今天被传唤到阿尔斯特城市法院 |
[1:04:39] | for the purposes of hearing the recommended sentence. | 听取所建议的判决 |
[1:04:41] | Does anyone have any legal reasons | 有人有任何法律上的理由 |
[1:04:43] | why I cannot proceed with sentencing? | 让我不继续进行判决吗 |
[1:04:46] | – No, Your Honor. – No, Your Honor. | – 没有 法官大人 – 没有 法官大人 |
[1:04:47] | Before proceeding to sentence, | 在宣判之前 |
[1:04:49] | do the People want to make a statement? | 有人要作陈诉吗 |
[1:04:51] | Yes, we would like to, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 我们想陈诉 |
[1:04:53] | Is the victim here? Would he like to address the court? | 受害人在吗 他是否可以出庭陈诉 |
[1:04:56] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[1:04:58] | Mr. Hogancamp, please address the court when you’re ready. | 霍格坎普先生 准备好后请在法庭上讲话 |
[1:05:05] | Order! Order! Or… | 秩序 秩序 秩 |
[1:05:11] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[1:05:40] | On your feet, Hogancamp! Go, go, go! | 站起来 霍格坎普 跑 跑 跑 |
[1:05:50] | Counselor. | 律师 |
[1:05:51] | Is Mr. Hogancamp all right? | 霍格坎普先生还好吗 |
[1:05:54] | Your Honor, if it please the court, | 法官大人 如果法庭同意的话 |
[1:05:56] | the prosecution requests a 20-minute recess. | 原告要求休庭20分钟 |
[1:05:58] | I’ll do you one better, counselor. | 我有一个更好的决定 律师 |
[1:06:00] | Seeing as Mr. Hogancamp is obviously out of sorts today, | 显然霍格坎普先生今天很不舒服 |
[1:06:03] | I’m hereby postponing these sentencing proceedings. | 我特此推迟这次判决程序 |
[1:06:05] | Court will reconvene on the 27th of this month | 法庭将于本月27日重新开庭 |
[1:06:08] | at 10:00 a.M. in this chamber. | 上午10点在这个议院 |
[1:06:10] | Court is adjourned. | 法庭休庭 |
[1:06:11] | Hi, Mark. | 嗨 马克 |
[1:06:14] | It’s Roberta. | 我是罗伯塔 |
[1:06:17] | Wow. Some day, huh? | 今天不怎么样啊 |
[1:06:21] | Uh, we were on the news. You probably didn’t watch. | 嗯 我们上新闻了 你可能没看 |
[1:06:25] | I can’t believe the judge put the new sentencing | 我不敢相信法官会推迟判决 |
[1:06:28] | on the same day as your art show. | 推迟到你艺术展的同一天 |
[1:06:32] | What a mess, huh? | 真是一团糟对吗 |
[1:06:35] | But, um, anyway, let me know if you need anything. | 但是 嗯 不管怎样 如果你需要什么请告诉我 |
[1:06:37] | Talk to you. Bye. | 就是跟你说一声 再见 |
[1:06:42] | Excusez-moi, monsieur. I was just doing the polishing. | 对不起 先生 我只是在擦东西而已 |
[1:06:47] | Well, bring them Frenchy ta-tas over here, baby. | 好吧 快过来吧 宝贝 |
[1:06:51] | I got something for you to put in… | 我可是有东西要放你体内 |
[1:07:09] | I’m cracking up. | 我要崩溃了 |
[1:07:13] | All right. | 没事的 |
[1:07:15] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:07:33] | It’s such a beautiful moon. | 今天的月亮如此美丽 |
[1:07:39] | It sure is. | 的确如此 |
[1:07:41] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[1:07:47] | Hey, Hogie. | 嘿 霍吉 |
[1:07:50] | I’ve never been happier. | 我从没这么开心过 |
[1:07:53] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[1:07:54] | It’s like I’ve been telling you. | 就像我告诉你的 |
[1:07:56] | – I’m cursed. – No. | – 我被诅咒了 – 不 |
[1:07:59] | Whenever someone I care about gets too close… | 每当我在乎的人离我太近时 |
[1:08:02] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:08:04] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[1:08:10] | Mark? It’s Nicol. | 马克在吗 我是尼可耳 |
[1:08:19] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[1:08:21] | Tough day yesterday, huh? | 昨天真难熬啊 是吗 |
[1:08:23] | I saw you on TV. | 我在电视上看到你了 |
[1:08:25] | Um, anyway, I hope I’m not disturbing you. | 嗯 不管怎样 我希望我没有打扰到你 |
[1:08:30] | I just wanted to apologize for Kurt’s behavior. | 我只是想为库尔特的行为道歉 |
[1:08:34] | Is that your husband? | 他是你丈夫吗 |
[1:08:36] | – No. No. – Is he your boyfriend? | – 不 不 – 他是你男朋友吗 |
[1:08:39] | For, like, ten seconds. | 也就是十秒钟算我男朋友 |
[1:08:40] | – He scared the crap out of me. – Yeah, I know. | – 他把我吓坏了 – 是的 我知道 |
[1:08:42] | He definitely has his issues. | 他这个人肯定有些怪行为 |
[1:08:45] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[1:08:47] | – I think it’s a cop thing. – He’s a cop? | – 我觉得这是警察的惯例吧 – 他是警察吗 |
[1:08:50] | Yeah. Well, was a cop. | 是啊 曾是个警察 |
[1:08:52] | Uh, is it okay if I come in for a second? | 呃 我能进去吗 |
[1:08:54] | Oh, yeah, come in. | 哦 当然 请进 |
[1:08:57] | Yeah, bomb squad commander. | 对 拆弹小组指挥官 |
[1:08:59] | Endicott PD. | 在恩迪科特警局任职 |
[1:09:02] | Um, until he got his second DUI. | 嗯 直到他第二次酒后驾车 |
[1:09:06] | – I… – Uh, can I take your coat? | – 我 呃 – 我能帮你拿着外套吗 |
[1:09:08] | Oh, sure. Thanks. | 哦 当然可以 谢谢 |
[1:09:10] | Um, anyway, I was cleaning out my closet. | 嗯 不管怎样 我在清理我的衣橱 |
[1:09:15] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢 |
[1:09:16] | And I thought you might like these. | 我想你可能会喜欢这些 |
[1:09:26] | I put a lot of miles on some of ’em, | 其中的一些我经常穿 |
[1:09:28] | but some of ’em I only wore once. | 但有些我只穿过一次 |
[1:09:29] | And those are my old heart spikes. | 那些是我的旧爱 |
[1:09:32] | Are these Christian Louboutin? | 这些是克里斯蒂安 卢布丁那家做的吗 |
[1:09:34] | No. They’re knock-offs. | 不 这都是仿冒的 |
[1:09:37] | Those never really fit me. | 从来都不适合我 |
[1:09:40] | So, look, if you don’t want them, just toss ’em. | 所以 听着 如果你不想要的话 就扔掉它们吧 |
[1:09:43] | Oh, no, no, no. Are you kidding? | 哦 不 不 不 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:09:45] | I will add them to the collection. | 我会把它们添加到收藏品里的 |
[1:09:52] | Wow. So, this is what 200 pairs of shoes looks like. | 哇 所以 这就是200双鞋的样子 |
[1:09:56] | 287. | 287双 |
[1:09:59] | I have no idea where they came from. | 我都不知道它们从哪里来 |
[1:10:02] | I got back from the hospital, and I saw all of these, | 我从医院回来 看到了这一切 |
[1:10:05] | and I asked my friend Larry, “Do I have a girlfriend?” | 我问我的朋友拉里 我有女朋友吗 |
[1:10:09] | And he says, “No. | 他说 没有 |
[1:10:10] | These are yours.” | 这些是你的 |
[1:10:12] | – Oh. I got it. I got it. – Sorry. Sorry. | – 我接到它了 我接到它了 – 对不起 对不起 |
[1:10:14] | – That’s okay. I got it. – Sorry. | – 没关系 我接住了 – 对不起 |
[1:10:20] | Are these your drawings? | 这些是你的画吗 |
[1:10:22] | That’s my art journal. | 那是我的艺术杂志 |
[1:10:25] | – Mind if I take a look? – No. | – 介意我看看吗 – 不交易 |
[1:10:29] | Why World War Il? | 为什么画第二次世界大战 |
[1:10:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:35] | At least we were the good guys in that war. | 至少在那场战争中我们是好人 |
[1:10:38] | – These are beautiful. – Thank you. | – 这些很漂亮 – 谢谢您 |
[1:10:40] | Hmm. So, you switched to photos? | 所以你转职成摄像了吗 |
[1:10:43] | Had to. I can’t draw anymore, | 别无选择 我不能再画画了 |
[1:10:44] | so my dolls have to tell the story. | 所以我的娃娃们必须讲述这个故事 |
[1:10:48] | Oh, I Googled Marwen, | 我在谷歌上搜索马文 |
[1:10:49] | and there’s no town called Marwen in Belgium. | 在比利时没有叫马文的小镇 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah, I made it up. | 是的 那是我编的 |
[1:10:54] | “Mar” is for Mark, and “wen” is for Wendy. | 马代表马克 文代表温迪 |
[1:10:58] | Mm. The same Wendy who found you in the road? | 那个在路上发现你的温迪吗 |
[1:11:03] | Wendy saved Hogie on the day he crashed his P-40. | 温迪在霍吉坠机的那天救了他 |
[1:11:08] | She was the love of his life. | 她是他一生的挚爱 |
[1:11:13] | And are all of the dolls in Marwen people you know? | 你认识所有的马文娃娃吗 |
[1:11:15] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 差不多 |
[1:11:17] | Wendy and Carlala, I met at the Avalanche. | 温迪和卡拉拉 我在雪崩酒吧认识的 |
[1:11:20] | Carlala still works there. | 卡拉拉还在那里工作 |
[1:11:22] | Um, Anna is my caregiver. | 嗯 安娜是我的护理者 |
[1:11:24] | She comes every month. | 她每个月都来 |
[1:11:26] | She’s a crazy Russian. | 她是个疯狂的俄罗斯人 |
[1:11:28] | Uh, Julie I met in rehab. | 我在康复中心遇见了朱莉 |
[1:11:30] | She had her leg blown off in Iraq. | 她在伊拉克被炸掉了腿 |
[1:11:32] | And Suzette… | 还有叙泽特 |
[1:11:34] | Suzette St. Sweet is my favorite actress. | 蜜心叙泽特是我最喜欢的女演员 |
[1:11:37] | Mm. She’s in the, uh, | 她出演过 呃 |
[1:11:39] | Backdoor Bodacious Babes series. | 后门大胆宝贝系列 |
[1:11:48] | – I haven’t seen it. – It’s pretty good. | – 我什么都没看见 – 画的挺不错的 |
[1:11:50] | What are those two doing? | 那两个人在干什么 |
[1:11:56] | Are they making out? | 他们在约会吗 |
[1:11:58] | Well, Nicol wants to, but Hogie won’t let her. | 那个 尼可耳很想约会 但是霍吉不让 |
[1:12:00] | He never lets anybody get too close. | 他从不让任何人靠的太近 |
[1:12:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:12:06] | He doesn’t want to end up alone again. | 他不想再一次经历孤独 |
[1:12:11] | And who is she? | 这是谁 |
[1:12:13] | What’s her story? Ah. | 她有什么故事 |
[1:12:15] | That is Deja Thoris. | 这是德嘉 托里斯 |
[1:12:17] | She is the Belgian Witch of Marwen. | 她是马文镇上的比利时女巫 |
[1:12:21] | She has a magic glove. | 她有只魔力手套 |
[1:12:23] | Can zap anyone she doesn’t like | 她能把任何不喜欢的人嗖的一下弄消失 |
[1:12:26] | 15 million light-years into the future. | 弄到很遥远遥远的未来世界去 |
[1:12:31] | Cool. | 酷 |
[1:12:33] | And who is she in real life? | 她是现实生活中的谁 |
[1:12:38] | Nobody. | 谁也不是 |
[1:12:41] | I’m not sure where she came from. | 我不知道她从哪来 |
[1:12:47] | Anyway, I’d like to have you over for tea. | 不管怎样 我还是想请你过来喝杯茶 |
[1:12:51] | – Like I promised. – Oh, okay. | – 我之前答应过的 – 哦 好的 |
[1:12:53] | Yeah. Um, how about Thursday? | 是的 周四怎么样 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s great. | 好的 好的 没问题 |
[1:13:00] | – Let’s say 4:00? – Great. | – 4点见 – 可以 |
[1:13:02] | It’s official tea time. | 这通常是我的会客时间 |
[1:13:04] | Um, I make a mean pomegranate cranberry blend. | 我自制了石榴蔓越莓果汁 |
[1:13:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:13:09] | Hey, you know, I-I got to tell you, | 嘿 你知道吗 我得告诉你 |
[1:13:12] | from the first time I saw you, | 从我第一次见你 |
[1:13:13] | I knew you were a stiletto woman. | 我就知道你喜欢高跟鞋 |
[1:13:16] | That’s why I put stilettos on you. | 所以才给你穿了双高跟鞋 |
[1:13:19] | You mean the doll? | 你说的是娃娃吧 |
[1:13:22] | It’s why you put stilettos on the doll? | 所以你才给娃娃穿了双高跟鞋 |
[1:13:26] | Yes, right. | 是的 没错 |
[1:13:29] | Okay. See you Thursday. | 好吧 周四见 |
[1:13:38] | ♪ It was just my imagination ♪ | ♪那只是我的想象♪ |
[1:13:38] | 此处BGM Just My Imagination 歌手 The Temptations | |
[1:13:43] | ♪ Running away with me… | ♪随我远去吧 |
[1:13:48] | Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you. | 闭上眼睛 我要给你一个惊喜 |
[1:13:51] | You know I can’t close my eyes. | 你明知道我的眼睛合不上 |
[1:13:52] | I’m a doll. | 我是个玩偶 |
[1:13:56] | There. | 这样就行了 |
[1:13:57] | Okay. What’s the big surprise? | 好吧 惊喜是什么 |
[1:14:00] | ♪ Soon we’ll be married… | ♪我们很快就会结婚 |
[1:14:04] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:14:05] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:14:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:14:08] | – No, are you crazy? You’re… – Shh. | – 别这样 你疯了吗 – 嘘 |
[1:14:10] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[1:14:12] | Nothing happened. | 什么事都没有 |
[1:14:14] | I kissed you, and nothing happened. | 我吻了你 但什么都没发生 |
[1:14:18] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 天哪 爽翻了 |
[1:14:24] | No! | 不可以 |
[1:14:26] | They think they are so clever. | 他们觉得自已好像很聪明 |
[1:14:29] | I will show them. | 我要让他们知道 |
[1:14:31] | No one defies Deja Thoris. | 没人可以违抗德嘉 托里斯 |
[1:14:34] | I am the Belgian Witch of Marwen, | 我是马文的比利时女巫 |
[1:14:37] | and Captain Hogie belongs to me. | 霍吉上尉只属于我一个人 |
[1:14:40] | Me and no one else. | 除了我谁都不可以 |
[1:14:43] | You will build me a time machine! | 你得给我做一台时光机 |
[1:14:50] | A time machine? Jesus Christ. | 时光机 天啊 |
[1:14:54] | – Carlala! – Oh, my God, Mark! | – 卡拉拉 – 哦 天哪 马克 |
[1:14:57] | You scared the shit out of me. | 吓死老娘了 |
[1:14:58] | – Is Larry here? – Yes, he’s out there. | – 拉里在吗 – 在 在外面 |
[1:15:01] | Mark. | 马克 |
[1:15:03] | What are you doing here? We’re closing up. | 你来这干嘛 我们准备打烊了 |
[1:15:04] | Hey, Larry, can I buy that lava lamp off you? | 嘿 拉里 那个岩浆灯可以卖我吗 |
[1:15:07] | – Lava lamp? – Yeah, we could really use it. | – 岩浆灯 – 是的 我非常需要它 |
[1:15:09] | You want to climb in there and blow the dust off it? | 你要是愿意自已爬进去把灰擦干净的话 |
[1:15:11] | You can have it. | 你就拿走吧 |
[1:15:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:20] | ♪ Help me, I think I’m falling | ♪ 帮帮我 我想我已沦陷 |
[1:15:20] | 此处BGM “Help Me” 歌手Joni Mitchell | |
[1:15:23] | ♪ In love again | ♪ 再次陷入爱河 |
[1:15:26] | ♪ When I get that crazy feeling | ♪ 当我心中出现这种疯狂的感情 |
[1:15:28] | ♪ I know I’m in trouble again, I’m in trouble | ♪ 我知道我完了 我完了 |
[1:15:32] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re a rambler and a gambler… | ♪ 因为你是过客也是赌徒 |
[1:15:34] | Geez, this town of yours | 天哪 你的小镇 |
[1:15:36] | has turned into some kind of Melrose Place. | 变成了一个梅尔罗斯广场 |
[1:15:41] | They’re only safe to make out between midnight | 他们只有在午夜时约会才是安全的 |
[1:15:42] | and the darkest hour before the dawn. | 在那黎明前最黑暗的时刻 |
[1:15:44] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:15:46] | So, nothing happens to her, huh? | 就是说 她没出意外 对吗 |
[1:15:48] | You think it’s a time thing that allows them to kiss? | 你觉得他们能接吻是跟时间有关吗 |
[1:15:51] | Yeah, could be that. Or something else. | 可能是 也许有别的原因 |
[1:15:53] | What? | 什么原因 |
[1:15:55] | True love. | 真爱 |
[1:15:57] | I think Hogie’s in love. | 我觉得霍吉动了真感情 |
[1:16:03] | I like this one in the churchyard. | 我喜欢在教堂墓地的这张 |
[1:16:05] | It has beautiful lighting. | 光线很不错 |
[1:16:10] | Are you gonna present these in your show? | 你准备把这些展览出来吗 |
[1:16:13] | Oh, hey, do you have any, um, | 哦 嘿 你有没有 呃 |
[1:16:15] | miniature teapots, cups and stuff? | 迷你茶壶 茶杯什么的 |
[1:16:18] | – Teapots? – Yeah, teapots, teacups. | – 茶壶 – 是的 茶壶 茶杯 |
[1:16:20] | In the doll house section. | 在玩具屋区域 |
[1:16:22] | So, listen, my cousin has to print the program for your show. | 听着 我弟弟要帮你打印展览的节目表 |
[1:16:27] | So he wants me to ask you once and for all, | 所以他想让我问问你 就问这一次 |
[1:16:31] | are you gonna go? | 你确定要去吗 |
[1:16:33] | Yes. | 我去 |
[1:16:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:16:37] | I said, “Yes.” | 我说 我去 |
[1:16:39] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:41] | ‘Cause he’s putting in the program that you’re gonna be there. | 那他就把你的节目放在节目表里面了 |
[1:16:44] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[1:16:46] | Are you gonna do the court thing in the morning? | 那你明天早上要准备一下法庭那件事吗 |
[1:16:48] | Because the sentencing is the day after tomorrow. | 因为后天就要宣判了 |
[1:16:50] | Do you have any doll-sized cookies? | 你有没有那种玩具小饼干 |
[1:16:52] | No. But you know what? | 没有 但是你知道吗 |
[1:16:53] | We just got in some new fruit salad. | 我们刚进了一批水果沙拉 |
[1:16:56] | Wow! A Purple Heart. | 哇 紫心勋章 |
[1:16:59] | Look at that detail. | 看这细节 |
[1:17:01] | Just like the real thing. | 就像真的一样 |
[1:17:02] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[1:17:07] | – How much? – $39.94. | – 多少钱 – 39.94 |
[1:17:09] | 40 bucks for a Purple Heart? | 一个紫心勋章要40块钱吗 |
[1:17:11] | Al said it belonged to a real wounded vet. | 它的前主人是一个真正上过战场的老兵 |
[1:17:14] | Not yet. | 还没到 |
[1:17:16] | – Don’t look. Don’t look. – Now? | – 别偷看 别偷看 – 可以了吗 |
[1:17:19] | – A little bit further. – Okay. | – 再走几步就到了 – 好的 |
[1:17:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:28] | A teahouse. | 一间茶室 |
[1:17:29] | Just for you. | 送给你的 |
[1:17:32] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:17:34] | I’ve always wanted a teahouse. How did you know? | 我一直想要一间茶室 你怎么知道的 |
[1:17:37] | – Little birdie told me. – Thank you. | – 小鸟告诉我的 – 谢谢你 |
[1:17:40] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[1:17:54] | May I pour you a cup of cranberry pomegranate? | 我能为您斟一杯蔓越莓石榴茶吗 |
[1:17:57] | Yes, please. | 当然 请 |
[1:18:06] | Oh. I have one other little surprise. | 对了 我还有一个小惊喜 |
[1:18:15] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 有件事想要问你 |
[1:18:24] | I wasn’t able to scrounge up a ring, | 我没能找到一枚戒指 我只有这个 |
[1:18:27] | but as soon as the war ends, I’ll buy you a beaut. | 但是只要战争一结束 我会很你买一个 |
[1:18:30] | It’s a promise. | 这是我对你的保证 |
[1:18:44] | He built her a teahouse, and then proposed to her in it? | 他为她建了个茶室 还在里现求了婚 |
[1:18:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:49] | That’s right. Wow. | 就是这样 |
[1:18:51] | That’s exactly what Nicol said. | 尼可耳就是这么说的 |
[1:18:56] | And then he gave her a medal? | 然后他给了她一个勋章 |
[1:18:59] | Well, he couldn’t find a ring. | 他弄不到戒指 |
[1:19:01] | Remember? There’s a war on. Oh. | 还记得吗 他们还在打仗 |
[1:19:02] | Um… Yeah, of course. | 是的 没错 |
[1:19:05] | So, uh, Roberta told me that you decided to go to your show. | 罗伯塔说你决定要去参加展览 |
[1:19:09] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得你做的对 |
[1:19:12] | Um… there’s Hogie’s Purple Heart. | 这是霍吉的紫心勋章 |
[1:19:16] | He got hit in Burma. He was serving under General Stilwell. | 他在缅甸受了伤 那个时候他为史迪威将军效力 |
[1:19:19] | Oh. And… | 还有 |
[1:19:21] | there, they decided to get married at night, | 他们决定晚上结婚 |
[1:19:25] | one minute after midnight. | 过了午夜后的那一分钟 |
[1:19:27] | Mm. So, when it’s time to kiss the bride, | 当到时间到了吻新娘的时候 |
[1:19:28] | they can, you know, do it. | 他们就能 你懂吧 就可以吻了 |
[1:19:31] | Hmm. And he got down on one knee and everything. | 他还会单膝下脆什么的 |
[1:19:35] | What did he say? | 婚誓的时候 他说了什么 |
[1:19:40] | “I never met a doll | 我这一生中 |
[1:19:42] | with such a gorgeous set of torpedoes in my entire life.” | 从来没有跟任何其它娃娃有过如此美妙的爱情 |
[1:19:46] | Such a charmer, that Hogie. | 霍吉可真是万人迷 |
[1:19:51] | And you are the most thoughtful… | 而你是最细心 |
[1:19:56] | generous, | 最慷慨 |
[1:19:58] | kind and beautiful woman | 最善良最漂亮的女人 |
[1:20:02] | I have ever been lucky enough to know. | 能够发现这一切我很幸运 |
[1:20:11] | It would be my honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:20:25] | Would you marry me? | 你会嫁给我吗 |
[1:20:35] | Mark. | 马克 |
[1:20:38] | Get up, please. | 起来吧 拜托 |
[1:20:42] | Get up now. | 站起来 |
[1:20:47] | I’m sorry, I think this has been one big misunderstanding. | 对不起 我觉得这里有个天大的误会 |
[1:20:50] | I… Sorry if you mistook my intentions, | 对不起 让你会错了意 |
[1:20:55] | but I don’t, um… | 但我不 |
[1:20:57] | I’m sorry, uh… | 对不起 |
[1:21:00] | We’re friends. | 我只把你当朋友 |
[1:21:02] | We’re, uh… we’re really good friends, | 我们是很好的朋友 |
[1:21:05] | but we’re just not in the same place right now. | 但我们是不同类型的人 |
[1:21:09] | But I really value our friendship. | 但我很珍惜我们的友谊 |
[1:21:12] | But I don’t s-see our friendship in a romantic way. | 但我们的友谊没有向爱情方面发展 |
[1:21:16] | And you deserve someone who does. | 你会找到一个爱你的人 |
[1:21:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:26] | If… I hurt you, | 如果我伤到了你 |
[1:21:29] | that was never my intention. | 要知道那并不是我的本意 |
[1:21:36] | I have something for you. | 我要给你点东西 |
[1:21:46] | M-Mark, will you look at me? | 马克 看着我可以吗 |
[1:21:51] | Or say something? | 或者 说点什么 |
[1:21:55] | Okay, I’ll be back. | 好吧 我马上回来 |
[1:22:53] | Mark? I got this for you. | 马克 我给你带来了这个 |
[1:22:56] | I wasn’t sure what you needed, | 我不确定你需要什么 |
[1:22:57] | but the guy at the hobby shop said… | 但是杂货小屋的人说 |
[1:23:26] | Damn it, Deja. | 我靠 德嘉 |
[1:23:37] | Oh, yeah, you really are a piece of work, aren’t you? | 是的 没错 你才是个杰作 |
[1:23:41] | Huh? Yeah? | 是吗 对吗 |
[1:23:44] | So, now it’s me, right? | 现在轮到我了 是吧 |
[1:23:46] | Why are you all of a sudden following me? | 你为什么突然来缠着我 |
[1:23:51] | Yes, it’s ready. | 没错 你要的东西准备好了 |
[1:23:59] | It’s exactly what you asked for! | 这就是你要的东西 |
[1:24:02] | It’s a countdown timer. | 这是扭转时间的时光机器 |
[1:24:04] | 55 seconds, then a one-way trip to the future. | 倒数55秒 就可以去未来了 |
[1:24:08] | Of course it can fly. | 它当然能飞 |
[1:24:11] | Mark? | 马克 |
[1:24:15] | I know you can hear me. Um, I got you this. | 我知道你听的见 我给你带了这个 |
[1:24:20] | It’s to commemorate your show. | 为了纪念你的展览 |
[1:24:29] | Okay, well, I hope you like it. | 好吧 那么 希望你喜欢 |
[1:25:28] | Jawohl. Was ist los? Achtung. | (德语)怎么了 发生了什么 |
[1:25:30] | Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Sieg heil! | (德语)你会说德语吗 胜利万岁 |
[1:25:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:58] | Hogie? | 霍吉 |
[1:26:00] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[1:26:06] | Scheisse. | (德语)妈的 |
[1:26:14] | When are you gonna get that Belgian Witch off your back? | 你打算什么时候把那个比利时女巫赶走 |
[1:26:20] | What are you doing here? What do you want? | 你在这干嘛 你要干什么 |
[1:26:21] | I want you to grow a pair. That’s what I want. | 我想让你成熟点 这就是我想要的 |
[1:26:25] | I want you to stop acting like a sniveling little… | 我要你别再像个哭哭啼啼的小孩子 |
[1:26:28] | That was a Luger! | 那是鲁格尔手枪的声音 |
[1:26:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[1:26:54] | Oh, no, what has happened? | 哦 不 这里都发生了什么 |
[1:26:56] | Some Nazi bastard shot her. | 一个纳粹混蛋开枪打中了她 |
[1:26:58] | Look, the medal stopped the bullet from hitting her in the heart. | 看 那枚奖章替她的心脏挡住了子弹 |
[1:27:02] | Oh, but she’s losing a lot of blood. | 但她失血太多了 |
[1:27:04] | Guys, we have to go. | 伙计们 我们得走了 |
[1:27:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:27:24] | The hell are you? Queer? | 你他妈的是什么玩意 基佬 |
[1:27:27] | ♪ Sometimes it’s hard | ♪ 有时 做个女人 |
[1:27:27] | 此处BGM “Stand By Your Man” 歌手 Tammy Wynette | |
[1:27:32] | ♪ To be a woman | ♪ 很难 |
[1:27:33] | What, are you queer and deaf? | 干什么呢 你还是个聋子吗 |
[1:27:38] | I asked you a question, asshole. | 我问了你一个问题 混蛋 |
[1:27:40] | ♪ Giving all your love | ♪ 倾尽所有 |
[1:27:42] | Do you wear women’s clothes? | 你穿女人的衣服吗 |
[1:27:45] | ♪ To just one man | ♪ 唯爱一人 |
[1:27:51] | Shoes only. | 女鞋而已 |
[1:27:54] | – ♪ Stand by your man… – The higher the heel, the better. | – ♪ 依偎佳人 – 鞋跟越高越好 |
[1:28:01] | You dirty queer! | 你这个恶心的基佬 |
[1:28:12] | It is you. | 是你 |
[1:28:14] | You’re the one who is deficient, worthless, | 你是一个存在缺陷 毫无价值的人 |
[1:28:20] | crippled by fear. | 因恐惧而裹足不前 |
[1:28:25] | Oh, you see. | 哦 看来你想明白了 |
[1:28:30] | There is no justice for you. | 正义不在你这一边 |
[1:28:34] | You can never go to that courtroom, | 你决不能去那个法庭 |
[1:28:38] | because you are the guilty one. | 因为你才是有罪过的那个人 |
[1:28:42] | What happened at that bar was your fault. | 在那个酒吧里发生的事全是你的错 |
[1:28:47] | That is why you are unloved, mein love. | 这就是她不爱你的原因 吾爱 |
[1:28:53] | I am your only hope. | 我是你唯一的希望 |
[1:28:58] | The only one who can remove the pain. | 只有我 能消除你的痛苦 |
[1:29:03] | The only one who can grant you freedom from shame. | 只有我 能让你从耻辱中解脱 |
[1:29:15] | It’s my fault. | 这一切都是我的错 |
[1:29:22] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:29:31] | I’m so tired. | 我已经厌倦了 |
[1:29:37] | I’m so tired of being alone. | 厌倦了孤身一人 |
[1:29:48] | And ashamed. | 羞愧难当 |
[1:29:59] | Here are her heels. | 这是她的高跟鞋 |
[1:30:02] | Keep them close, Hogie. | 收好它们 霍吉 |
[1:30:11] | We got your back, Hogie. | 我们会支持你的 霍吉 |
[1:30:13] | We always have your back. | 我们会永远支持你 |
[1:30:16] | We’re here for you. | 我们之所以在这都是因为你 |
[1:30:18] | It hurts, Jules. | 我的心很痛 朱尔斯 |
[1:30:21] | It’s so painful. | 真的很痛 |
[1:30:24] | I know, but you have to love the pain, Hogie. | 我知道 但是你必须爱上这种痛苦 霍吉 |
[1:30:29] | Like the wise man said, | 正如智者所言 |
[1:30:32] | “Our pain is our rocket fuel.” | 苦痛是促进我们人生的动力 |
[1:30:35] | It reminds us of our strength. | 它让我们认识到自己的力量 |
[1:30:38] | Her heart is weak. Only time will tell. | 她的心跳很微弱 时间会给我们答案 |
[1:30:41] | I’ve done all I can do for her. | 我已经竭尽所能了 |
[1:30:44] | All we can do now is pray. | 我们现在能做的只有祈祷 |
[1:30:56] | I’m not really sure how to do this. | 我真的不知道应该怎么做 |
[1:30:59] | But if you’re up there and you can hear me… | 但如果你还活着 还能听到我的声音 |
[1:31:03] | You got to be shitting me. This is the answer to my prayer? | 你一定是在逗我 这就是给我祷告的回应吗 |
[1:31:07] | So, we finally meet, Herr Kapitän. | 所以 我们终于见面了 (德语)上尉先生 |
[1:31:11] | I see you sprechen Sie Englisch, Fritz. | (德语)我发现你英语说得不怎么样啊 弗里茨 |
[1:31:14] | Hands… up! | 手 举起来 |
[1:31:20] | Good. Now stand. | 很好 现在站起来 |
[1:31:23] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[1:31:25] | So, how’d you find me, Fritz? | 那么 你是怎么找到我的 弗里茨 |
[1:31:28] | Turn. Bitte. | 转过身来 |
[1:31:33] | Remove the weapon. | 卸下你的武器 |
[1:31:35] | Schnell! | (德语)快点 |
[1:31:47] | Step into the aisle. | 走到过道上来 |
[1:31:51] | Bitte. | (德语)快 |
[1:31:56] | Was? Stöckelschuhe? | (德语)什么 你穿高跟鞋 |
[1:33:02] | You are a weak and pathetic little man. | 你真是一个弱小又可悲的小伙子 |
[1:33:06] | And after I kill you, | 在我杀了你之后 |
[1:33:08] | I will kill all of the filthy women in your stupid little town! | 我会杀了这个愚蠢小镇上所有的肮脏女人 |
[1:33:15] | You just don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是吗 |
[1:33:18] | Women are the saviors | 女人才是这个世界 |
[1:33:21] | of the world! | 的救世主 |
[1:33:30] | Stöckelschuhe. | (德语)高跟鞋 |
[1:33:34] | Oh, come on! | 来呀 |
[1:33:56] | Oh, that’s not good. | 看上去不太妙 |
[1:33:58] | Oh, nuts! | 哦 糟了 |
[1:34:02] | What the hell is this contraption? | 这他妈是什么玩意 |
[1:34:04] | – A time machine. – Time machine? | – 一台时间机器 – 时间机器 |
[1:34:07] | It will take us to the future. | 它能带我们去未来世界 |
[1:34:09] | – Ze future? – Yes, mein love. | – 未来吗 – 是的 吾爱 |
[1:34:11] | 15 million light-years into the future. | 非常遥远遥远的未来 |
[1:34:15] | So we can be free. | 这样我们就自由了 |
[1:34:18] | You see? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:34:20] | They are back. | 他们又回来了 |
[1:34:21] | They never die. | 他们永远都不会死 |
[1:34:27] | Oh, nein. | 哦 不 |
[1:34:29] | Oh, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein, nein. | 哦 不不不 |
[1:34:31] | Oh, so ein Mist. | (德语)他妈的 |
[1:34:55] | They never die, mein love. | 他们永远都不会死 吾爱 |
[1:34:57] | They will never stop torturing you. | 他们永远都不会停止折磨你 |
[1:35:07] | Wait. The stilettos. They’re Nicol’s. | 等等 那是尼可耳的高跟鞋 |
[1:35:09] | I need both of them. | 我需要那双鞋 |
[1:35:21] | No way, Deja. | 不行 德嘉 |
[1:35:22] | I cannot leave one of Nicol’s heels with a Nazi! | 我不能把尼科尔的鞋留给纳粹 |
[1:35:43] | Eat lead! | 吃我一枪 |
[1:35:58] | Give me your arm. | 搭我一把 |
[1:36:13] | Give me that shoe. | 把鞋还给我 |
[1:36:18] | Can’t you get this crate any lower? | 你就不能把机舱再降低一点吗 |
[1:36:42] | You spy! | 你这个间谍 |
[1:36:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:36:46] | It’s you. You’re the one keeping the Nazis alive. | 那个让纳粹一直死而复生的人原来是你 |
[1:36:49] | – That’s right. – And keeping Mark sick! | -就是我 – 那个让马克生病的人也是你 |
[1:36:52] | – That’s right! – You’re the problem! | – 没错 – 你就是问题的源头 |
[1:36:55] | You are his addiction! | 你就是他的瘾魔 |
[1:36:57] | I will not let you kill him! | 我不会让你害他的 |
[1:37:09] | In the name of Marwen, | 以马文的名义 |
[1:37:12] | I vanquish you! | 我要铲除你 |
[1:38:04] | Nicol. | 尼可耳 |
[1:38:05] | We got ’em all. | 我们把他们一网打尽了 |
[1:38:06] | And this time, the bastards aren’t coming back. | 这次 那些混蛋再也不会回来了 |
[1:38:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:38:11] | Nicol? | 尼可耳 |
[1:38:16] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:38:17] | Wake up, sweetheart. | 醒醒 甜心 |
[1:38:21] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:38:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:39:01] | You came back for me. | 你回来找我了 |
[1:39:02] | Of course I did. I would never let you go. | 当然了 我不会让你走的 |
[1:39:07] | My true love. | 我的真爱 |
[1:39:15] | What about Deja Thoris? | 德嘉 托里斯 她后来怎么了 |
[1:39:18] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:39:24] | Gone for good. | 一去不复返 |
[1:39:27] | She’s out of my life forever. | 她会永远离开我的生活 |
[1:39:31] | She’s never coming back. | 再也不会回来了 |
[1:39:55] | Auf Wiedersehen. | (德语)再见了 |
[1:40:06] | ♪ Sweet dream baby | ♪ 梦中宝贝 |
[1:40:06] | 此处BGM “Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)” 歌手 Glen Campbell | |
[1:40:19] | ♪ Sweet dream baby | ♪ 梦中宝贝 |
[1:40:25] | ♪ How long must I dream? | ♪ 春宵一梦须几何 |
[1:40:29] | Can’t write worth a damn. | 写不出值得一提的东西 |
[1:40:32] | ♪ Dream baby got me dreaming Sweet dreams… | ♪ 梦中宝贝赐美梦 |
[1:40:35] | Hey, Mark. | 嘿 马克 |
[1:40:37] | Happy Friday morning. | 星期五了 早上好 |
[1:40:39] | Mr. Johnson asked me to give you a call | 约翰逊先生让我给你打个电话 |
[1:40:42] | to remind you that today is court day. | 提醒你今天是开庭日 |
[1:40:45] | Remember to wear your sport coat and a collared shirt. | 记得穿上你的正装和衬衫 |
[1:41:03] | Mr. Hogancamp, | 霍格坎普先生 |
[1:41:05] | please address the court when you’re ready. | 请在准备好后向法庭进行陈述 |
[1:41:14] | “I was a hell of a good artist, an illustrator. | 我曾经是一个优秀的艺术家 插画家 |
[1:41:21] | I loved to draw… | 我热爱绘画 |
[1:41:23] | and now I can barely write my name.” | 但现在我甚至连自己的名字也写不了 |
[1:41:30] | “The life I once had has been taken away from me forever. | 我曾经拥有的美好生活被永远地夺走了 |
[1:41:37] | I was not wearing high heels the night I got jumped, Your Honor. | 法官大人 在被害的那天晚上我并没穿高跟鞋 |
[1:41:44] | But I did mention that on occasion I might try them on… | 但我确实提到了 有时我会穿上它们 |
[1:41:48] | and because I made that comment,” | 就因为我说了这些 |
[1:41:50] | “they beat me severely. | 他们对我进行了惨无人道的殴打 |
[1:41:55] | They jumped me from behind… | 他们从背后对我发起猛击 |
[1:41:57] | and kicked every memory I ever had out of my head.” | 把我过去所有的记忆打得烟消云散 |
[1:42:02] | Now, I admit that I had been drinking and I was drunk… | 现在 我承认当时我喝了酒 处于醉酒的状态 |
[1:42:06] | and the way I responded wasn’t smart. | 我对他们的回应也不够理智 |
[1:42:11] | But now I know I… | 但现在我知道我 |
[1:42:13] | I know what I should have done. | 我知道我当初应该怎么做了 |
[1:42:15] | I should have kept my mouth shut and walked away, | 我应该一言不发直接离开的 |
[1:42:19] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[1:42:21] | And I got beaten. | 所以我被打了 |
[1:42:24] | Beaten within an inch of my life. | 被打得差点丢掉性命 |
[1:42:29] | Beaten for no reason. | 被打得毫无缘由 |
[1:42:33] | And I needed you to know that, Your Honor, because… | 我想要你知道这些 法官大人 因为 |
[1:42:39] | whatever sentence you decide to give these… | 不管你最终决定判处什么样的刑罚 |
[1:42:47] | so-called people… | 对这些衣冠禽兽 |
[1:42:53] | I want them to know they can’t hurt me anymore. | 我想让他们知道他们再也伤害不了我了 |
[1:43:00] | They can’t hurt me anymore. | 他们再也不能伤害我了 |
[1:43:03] | Because they’re gone. | 因为他们已经是过去式了 |
[1:43:06] | They’re gone for good. | 他们已经永远离开我的生活了 |
[1:43:11] | But I’m still here. | 但我还在这里 |
[1:43:16] | And I have my friends. | 我还拥有我的朋友们 |
[1:43:21] | And I have my town, and I have my pictures… | 我还有我的小镇 我的照片 |
[1:43:26] | and I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[1:44:20] | How do they feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[1:44:23] | Pretty great. | 很不错 |
[1:44:26] | I know I keep saying it over and over, | 我知道我一直在重复这句话 |
[1:44:28] | but gosh darn it, Mark, you did it. | 但 天哪 马克 你做到了 |
[1:44:33] | And you’re still breathing. | 而且你现在还好好的 |
[1:44:37] | Did they have stilettos during World War Il? | 一战的时候已经有细高跟鞋了吗 |
[1:44:40] | No. | 还没有 |
[1:44:42] | There are a lot of strange things in Marwencol. | 马文科尔里总是有很多神奇的事情 |
[1:44:46] | I’m sorry? Marwen what? | 抱歉 马文什么 |
[1:44:48] | “Col.” Marwencol. | 科尔 马文科尔 |
[1:44:51] | I’m sure there is a story. | 我相信这里头一定有个故事 |
[1:44:53] | You want to hear it? | 你想听吗 |
[1:44:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:45:01] | after Deja Thoris zapped herself | 在德嘉 托里斯自取灭亡之后 |
[1:45:03] | 15 million light-years into the future | 在很遥远遥远的未来 |
[1:45:06] | and the Nazis were eliminated, | 纳粹被消灭了 |
[1:45:10] | peace and happiness reigned throughout. | 世界恢复了和平与幸福 |
[1:45:14] | And in commemoration of this epic event, | 为了纪念这一役 |
[1:45:18] | Hogie decided to rename the town. | 霍吉决定给小镇重新命名 |
[1:45:24] | Oh, now I get it. | 哦 现在我明白了 |
[1:45:26] | The “col” is from Nicol. | 马文科尔的科尔 来自尼可耳 |
[1:45:30] | Nicol without an “E.” | 那个结尾没有E的尼可耳 |
[1:46:30] | I… I suppose… | 我 我想 |
[1:46:34] | in life, in real life, | 在生活中 在现实生活中 |
[1:46:37] | some of us are just destined to be alone. | 有一些人注定是孤独的 |
[1:46:40] | Maybe never find love | 也许永远找不到真爱 |
[1:46:44] | or know another’s essence. | 或者真正了解他的人 |
[1:46:46] | But others… | 但是其他人 |
[1:46:49] | others are more fortunate. | 有些人会是幸运的 |
[1:46:52] | Like Hogie and his Nicol. | 就像霍吉和他的尼可耳 |
[1:46:57] | They found true love. | 他们找到了真爱 |
[1:47:01] | In Marwencol. | 在马文科尔 |
[1:47:04] | Marwencol. | 马文科尔 |
[1:47:07] | Has a nice ring to it. | 这名字听起来真棒 |
[1:47:21] | Roberta? | 罗伯塔 |
[1:47:27] | Do you want to go get sushi? | 你想去吃寿司吗 |
[1:47:34] | Well, we’ve never tried it. | 我们俩从来都没尝过寿司 |
[1:47:37] | We might not like it. | 可能会不合我们口味 |
[1:47:40] | Maybe we will. | 也有可能我们会喜欢上它 |
[1:47:48] | You’re right. Let’s go for it. | 你说得对 我们走吧 |
[1:48:30] | 马克 霍格坎普在纽约州北部的某处继续过着平静的生活 他一直进行着他的摄影和艺术创作 |