时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I’m on the plane. We left late. | 我上了飞机,可飞机晚点了 “狗” |
[00:05] | Pilot says, “We’re going to be making up some time.” Isn’t that interesting? | 飞行员宣称要把时间追回来 他的说法是不是很搞笑? |
[00:09] | They just make up time. | 他们还能把时间还给我们?! |
[00:10] | That’s why you have to reset your watch. | 难怪我们要重设手表呢! |
[00:12] | Of course when they say they’re making up time… | 当然他们这么说的意思… |
[00:14] | …obviously, they’re increasing the speed of the aircraft. | 很明显是指加快飞行速度 |
[00:18] | Now my question is, if you can go faster… | 我搞不懂的是,如果可以加速 |
[00:21] | …why don’t you just go as fast as you can… | 那为什么不全程都全速前进呢 |
[00:24] | …all the time? | |
[00:26] | Come on. There’s no cops up here. Nail it. Give it some gas. | 得啦!天上又没有警察! 往前冲,给飞机加点油! |
[00:30] | We’re flying. | 我们飞着呢 |
[00:36] | Travelling, of course, is the best education. | 旅行绝对是最好的磨练 |
[00:39] | You know, last year… | 你知道,去年… |
[00:42] | …I was ill for 40,45 countries… | 我带病游览了四五十个国家 |
[00:46] | …and I would’ve gone to more, but I’d just got a puppy. | 本来我还要去更多的国家 不过后来我养了只小狗 |
[00:50] | And he was too young to take with me. | 他太小了,没法带着一起旅行 |
[00:53] | But not now. I won’t travel without him. | 现在可不一样啦 我去哪儿都带着他 |
[00:55] | -Is he on the plane now? -Oh, yes. | – 他现在在飞机上吗? – 是啊 |
[00:59] | Yes, he’s in the baggage compartment. | 他在行李舱 |
[01:01] | I don’t know why they won’t let him sit up here with me. | 我搞不懂 他们为什么不让他坐在这儿陪我 |
[01:05] | He’s a lot better behaved than most of the dregs… | 他的举止比你在飞机上 |
[01:08] | …you find onboard here. | 遇到的大部分废物好多了 |
[01:13] | You have any pets? | 你有宠物吗? |
[01:15] | Just my next-door neighbour. | 没有 |
[01:16] | Well… | 那么… |
[01:18] | …you are missing out on a relationship… | 你正错过人生中一种… |
[01:20] | …that could enrich your life in ways that you never even thought possible. | 难以置信的情感联系 它能在各方面丰富你的生活 |
[01:25] | How about picking up their…? You know. | 那捡他们的米田共呢? |
[01:28] | You find that enriching? | 你觉得那部分也很精彩么? |
[01:33] | -What’s the matter? -Oh, I’m feeling a bit… | – 你怎么了? – 噢,我觉得有点… |
[01:35] | …queasy. | 恶心 |
[01:38] | Sir, we’re gonna make an emergency landing in Chicago… | 先生,我们将临时在芝加哥紧急降落… |
[01:41] | …and get you to a hospital. | 然后送你去医院 |
[01:43] | My dog. | 我的狗… |
[01:45] | What about my dog? | 我的狗怎么办? |
[01:47] | You have a dog? | 你有只狗么? |
[01:48] | Do you know anyone on the plane, Mr. Palone? | 你在飞机上认识谁么,帕朗先生? |
[01:56] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[01:58] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样了? |
[02:00] | Would you take care of Farfel? | 你能帮我照顾法尔费尔吗? |
[02:03] | Farfel? | 法尔费尔? |
[02:05] | It’s his dog. We’re landing in Chicago to get him to a hospital. | 那是他的狗 我们要降落在芝加哥,送他去医院 |
[02:08] | -Could you take his dog to New York? -The dog? | – 你能把他的狗带去纽约么? – 狗? |
[02:12] | -The dog? -I’m sure it’s only for a day or two. | – 狗? – 我保证不超过2天 |
[02:15] | But, you know… What if, you know…? | 但是,你知道…万一…? |
[02:16] | Give me your address and phone number. I’ll call you. | 给我你的地址和电话 我会打给你的 |
[02:19] | The dog? | 狗? |
[02:25] | Let go, Farfel. | 我们走,法尔费尔 |
[02:27] | Let go. Give me that. | 放开,把那个给我! |
[02:29] | Give me that sneaker, you stupid idiot. | 把运动鞋给我,你这个白痴! |
[02:33] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[02:36] | So, what would you do? | 换作是你,你会怎么办? |
[02:37] | It’s only been three days. I’m sure he’s gonna call. | 才过了3天 我相信他就要打来了 |
[02:41] | Stop it! Shut up! | 停下来!闭嘴! |
[02:45] | Do you believe this? Do you believe what I’m dealing with? | 你能相信吗? 你能相信我正在应付什么吗? |
[02:47] | I got a wild animal in the house. | 我家里来了头野兽! |
[02:49] | He’d deranged. Maybe he’s got rabies. I can get lockjaw. | 它完全疯了,还可能有狂犬病 我会得破伤风的 |
[02:54] | -Lf only. -Look at this place. | – 但愿吧 – 看看这儿 |
[02:57] | He’s going everywhere. | 他哪里都去 |
[02:59] | I can’t go out of the house at night. I haven’t performed in three days. | 我晚上不能出门 都三天没表演了 |
[03:02] | This will be my first night out since I got back. | 今天将是我回来后第一次晚上出门 |
[03:05] | Hey, when you walk him, do you…? | 嗯,你遛狗的时候,会不会…? |
[03:09] | Do I what? | 干嘛? |
[03:11] | Do you pick it up? | 你会不会把米田共捡起来? |
[03:14] | Yes, I pick it up. | 会啊,我会捡啊 |
[03:17] | -You pick it up? -Well, you have to. | – 你真的捡了? – 没办法 |
[03:19] | Oh, boy, would I love to see that. | 噢,天啊,我太想看看那一幕了! |
[03:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[03:26] | Shut up, Farfel! Stop it! | 闭嘴,法尔费尔,停下来! |
[03:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:30] | What if I take it to the pound, then the guy shows up? | 万一我把它送到动物收容所 那个男的又来了怎么办? |
[03:33] | You should call the airline. They might know where he is. | 你该打电话去航空公司 他们可能知道他在哪里 |
[03:36] | No, I tried. They don’t know anything. You gotta put the syrup in first. | 不行,我试过了,他们不知道 你要先把糖浆放进去 |
[03:39] | -No, milk. -I’m telling you. The guy’s a drunk. | – 错,先放牛奶 – 我和你说,那男的是个酒鬼 |
[03:41] | He’s probably on a bender. | 他现在可能在一个狂欢酒会上 |
[03:44] | What is a bender anyhow? | 狂欢酒会是什么啊? |
[03:46] | I don’t know. They drink and they bend things at the bar. I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 可能就是在酒吧喝喝酒,把东西弄弄弯 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe he hasn’t called. | 我真不敢相信他到现在还没打来 |
[03:53] | Two hundred seats on a plane… | 飞机上有两百个座位… |
[03:55] | …I gotta wind up next to Yukon Jack and his dog Cujo. | 我落到和一个育空酒鬼挨着 还有他的疯狗“古卓” (育空酒,一种加了蜂蜜的加拿大酒 “古卓”,惊悚片《狂犬惊魂》中的狗名) |
[04:01] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[04:02] | One more day, and you are pound-bound! | 再过一天,你就得去动物收容所! |
[04:05] | Hey, I’m sorry. I can’t watch the dog tonight. | 嗨,不好意思啊 我今天晚上没法帮你看狗了 |
[04:07] | -Why? -We’re going to the movies. | 为什么? 我们正要去电影院呢 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna see Prognosis Negative. | 我们打算去看《预后不良》 |
[04:11] | I can’t. I gotta get this Ellen out of my life. | 我没法子呀 我必须让艾伦从我的生活中彻底消失 |
[04:13] | -You’re breaking up? -Oh, yeah. | – 你要跟她分手么? – 是啊 |
[04:16] | The sooner the better. I can’t wait to do it. | 越快越好 我都等不及了 |
[04:18] | You know some people you worry about whether or not… | 你知道有些人,你会担心… |
[04:21] | …you’re gonna hurt their feelings? With her, I’m looking forward to it. | 会不会伤害到对方的感情? 对她,我巴不得 |
[04:24] | Boy, I’d like to get it on video. | 天,我真想把过程拍下来 |
[04:26] | Watch it in slow motion and freeze-frame it. | 慢动作观看,还要定格 |
[04:31] | Kramer, I don’t know how you lasted as long as you did. | 克莱默,我搞不懂你怎么能坚持这么久 |
[04:34] | You didn’t like her? | 你不喜欢她么? |
[04:35] | If you could see her personality… | 你看她那性格… |
[04:38] | …it’d be like one of the Elephant Man exhibits… | 跟展览馆里的象人似的 |
[04:40] | …where they pull off the sheet and everyone gasps. | 当他们把帘子拉下来 每个人都惊呆了 |
[04:43] | I can’t believe someone hasn’t killed her yet. | 我不相信到现在都没人把她给杀了 |
[04:46] | How come you never said anything? | 你们以前怎么不说? |
[04:48] | You can’t tell someone how you feel about their girlfriend… | 你不能随便在朋友面前 评论他的女朋友啊 |
[04:50] | …till after they stop… -I tell you. | – 除非他们分手了 – 我跟你说了啊 |
[04:52] | You. I’m talking about people. | 你不算,我说的是正常人 |
[04:56] | Are we still going to the movies tonight? | 我们今晚上还去看电影么? |
[04:58] | No, I can’t. I gotta watch Farfel. You and George can go without me. | 不行,我去不了啊,我得看着法尔费尔 你和乔治两个人去好了 |
[05:02] | -Just me and George? -Sure. | – 就我和乔治? – 没错 |
[05:04] | But we need you. | 但是我们需要你啊 |
[05:06] | What do you need me for? | 要我干嘛? |
[05:08] | Because. | 因为… |
[05:10] | -Yeah? -Prognosis Negative. | – 谁啊? – 《预后不良》! |
[05:15] | Because I relate to George through you. | 因为我通过你才认识乔治的 |
[05:18] | We’re more like… | 我们更像是… |
[05:20] | …friends-in-law. Besides, we said we’d see Prognosis Negative together. | 朋友的朋友的关系 况且,我们说好一起看《预后不良》的啊 |
[05:24] | Can’t you put some newspapers down or something? | 你就不能在地上铺上报纸什么的吗? |
[05:26] | No, I can’t trust him. He gets insane. I won’t enjoy myself. | 不行,我不相信它,那狗疯了 就算我去了,也会心不在焉的 |
[05:30] | That’s right, Farfel, I’m talking about you! | 对!法尔费尔! 说的就是你 |
[05:33] | Just me and George alone? | 就我和乔治两个? |
[05:37] | Let’s go, people. Let’s go. It’s Prognosis Negative time. | 兄弟们,出发!! 现在是《预后不良》时间 |
[05:42] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[05:43] | -You can’t go? Why not? -Because I have to watch idiot Farfel. | 你不能去?为什么? 因为我要看着那只白痴法尔费尔 |
[05:47] | -I thought Kramer was watching him. -He’s breaking up with his girlfriend. | – 我以为克莱默会看着他呢 – 他正和女朋友闹分手 |
[05:50] | What’s the problem? Just put newspaper down. | 那有什么问题呢? 放些报纸在地上就是了 |
[05:52] | No, I don’t want that smell in the house. | 不行,我不想房子里有那种气味 |
[05:54] | -You spritz a little Lysol on it… -No. | – 那你喷点来沙尔在上面… – 不行 (来沙尔,一种消毒剂) |
[05:57] | It’s like BO and cologne. | 这像体臭和古龙香水 |
[05:58] | They combine forces into some kind of strange mutant funk. | 混在一起变成一种奇怪的恶臭 |
[06:03] | So we’re not going? | 那么我们不去了? |
[06:04] | Nah. You two go. | 不,你俩去吧 |
[06:10] | You still wanna go? | 那你还想去么? |
[06:12] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[06:15] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[06:17] | -It’s… It’s up to you. -Go ahead. | – 呃,你决定吧 – 去吧 |
[06:20] | Well, I really wanted to see Prognosis Negative with Jerry. | 我真的想和杰瑞一起看《预后不良》 |
[06:25] | You wanna see Ponce de Leon? | 你想看《庞塞德莱昂》吗? |
[06:27] | Ponce de Leon? | 《庞塞德莱昂》? |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | -You sure you don’t wanna go? -I want to, but I can’t. | – 你确定你不想去吗? – 我想去,但我没法去 |
[06:34] | Oh! I tell you what. | 噢!这样好了 |
[06:37] | How about if I come back here first and I clean everything up? | 我先回来把这里都搞干净,怎么样? |
[06:40] | And I open up the windows, and if you’re still not satisfied… | 我回来把窗子都打开 要是你还是不满意… |
[06:43] | …we switch apartments for the night. -No. | – 我们今晚可以换地方住 – 不行 |
[06:47] | -What about this…? -Forget it. | – 不如这样…? – 算了吧 |
[06:50] | Go ahead. You’ll have a good time. | 去吧,你们会玩得很高兴的 |
[06:52] | -I know. It’s not that. -I just want you to go. | – 我知道,不是那个意思 – 我就想你去 |
[06:55] | Well, thank you very much. | 好吧,非常感谢 |
[06:58] | I’m telling you, one more day, stink breath! | 我告诉你,你就剩一天了 臭东西! |
[07:01] | On my block, a lot of people walk their dogs… | 在我那个街区,很多人遛狗… |
[07:04] | …and I always see them walking along with their little poop bags… | 我经常看到他们带着个 装米田共的小袋子… |
[07:07] | …which to me is just the lowest function of human life. | 那是我见过的最低级的人类活动 |
[07:10] | If aliens are watching this through telescopes… | 如果外星人通过望远镜看我们… |
[07:14] | …they’re gonna think the dogs are the leaders. | 他们会以为狗才是主子 |
[07:17] | If you see two life forms, one of them is making a poop… | 如果你看到两种生命形态 一种在拉屎… |
[07:20] | …the other one’s carrying it for him… | 另外一种在后面帮他端着 |
[07:24] | Who would you assume is in charge? | 你觉得谁是主子? |
[07:34] | So how long did you live there? | 你在那儿住多久了? |
[07:36] | About three years. | 差不多三年了 |
[07:40] | That’s pretty long. | 那相当久了哦 |
[07:45] | -It’s not that long, really. -Yeah. | – 其实,也没那么长 – 是啊 |
[07:49] | -Do you…? -So… | – 你…? – 那么… |
[07:53] | -And then you came here. -Yeah. | – 后来,你来这儿了 – 对的 |
[07:58] | So I’ve been here about six years. | 我在这儿六年了 |
[08:03] | ’86,’87, ’88,’89, ’90… | 八六年,八七年,八八年 八九年,九零年… |
[08:06] | …’91. | 九一年 |
[08:10] | Yep. | 对的 |
[08:12] | Bad dog. | 死狗 |
[08:13] | Bad dog! | 死狗! |
[08:14] | You go outside! | 你给我滚出去! |
[08:16] | Outside! | 滚!! |
[08:18] | What do you want from me? Tell me. | 你到底想从我这儿搞到什么? 给我说啊 |
[08:21] | Money? You want money? | 钱?你要钱吗? |
[08:23] | I’ll give you money. How much? | 我给你钱,你要多少? |
[08:25] | I must have been out of my mind. Look at you. | 我一定是神智不清了 看看你 |
[08:29] | Why don’t you do something with your life? | 你为什么不做点事情呢? |
[08:32] | You sit around here all day. You contribute nothing to society! | 你每天都在这儿坐着 对社会毫无贡献! |
[08:37] | You’re just taking up space! | 白白占用了空间! |
[08:40] | I mean, how can I be with someone like you? | 我怎么会和你这种人在一起? |
[08:45] | Wouldn’t respect myself. | 我都要看不起我自己了 |
[08:48] | I like herbal tea. | 我喜欢喝花茶 |
[08:52] | Chamomile’s good. | 甘菊茶不错 |
[08:57] | Lemon Lift. | 柠檬茶提神 |
[09:01] | Almond Pleasure. | 杏仁也不错 |
[09:17] | Jerry likes Morning Thunder. | 杰瑞喜欢喝“清晨雷鸣” (一种混合草果茶) |
[09:21] | -Jerry drinks Morning Thunder? -Yeah. | – 杰瑞喝那个? – 是啊 |
[09:24] | Morning Thunder has caffeine in it. Jerry doesn’t drink caffeine. | “清晨雷鸣”含咖啡因的 杰瑞不喝含咖啡因的东西 |
[09:28] | Jerry doesn’t know Morning Thunder has caffeine in it. | 杰瑞不知道“清晨雷鸣”含咖啡因 |
[09:32] | -You don’t tell him? -No. | – 你没告诉他? – 没有 |
[09:34] | And you should see him. Man, he gets all hyper. | 你应该看看他的样子 天,他喝了之后相当兴奋啊 |
[09:36] | He doesn’t even know why. He loves it. | 他根本不知道为什么 但他就是非常喜欢 |
[09:38] | He walks around going, “God, I feel great!” | 他四处走着说 “老天,我感觉棒极了!” |
[09:42] | -You don’t tell him? -No. | – 你真没告诉他 – 没有 |
[09:47] | -That is so funny. -I know. | – 太搞笑啦 – 我知道 |
[09:49] | Have you ever seen him throw up? | 你有没有看他吐过? |
[09:55] | Please! | 求你了! |
[09:57] | Please! | 求你了! |
[10:00] | I take it all back! | 我把那些话都收回去! |
[10:02] | Everything. I take it all back! Every word! | 所有那些,我说过的每个词! 统统收回去! |
[10:05] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[10:07] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[10:10] | I can’t live without you! I’ll do anything! | 我的世界不能没有你啊! 我什么都愿意做! |
[10:17] | That’s right. Gavin Palone. | 是的,加文・帕朗 |
[10:20] | What? You’re sure? | 什么?你确定吗? |
[10:22] | He was released on Monday? | 他星期一就出院了? |
[10:24] | Last Monday? | 上个星期一? |
[10:27] | Did he leave a phone number or address? | 他有没有留下电话或者地址? |
[10:30] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:32] | Well, thank you. Thanks. Thanks very much. | 好吧,谢谢你,非常感谢 |
[10:36] | That’s it, Farfel. Party’s over. | 够了,法尔费尔,派对结束了 |
[10:39] | Start packing up your little squeeze toys, buddy boy. You’re checking out. | 快去收拾你的迷你充气玩具,小子 你要退房啦 |
[10:47] | It was weird because George and I get along so great… | 这太诡异了 乔治和我一直都… |
[10:50] | …in so many situations… | 处得很好 |
[10:52] | …but this was the first time we went one-on-one. | 但这是第一次我们一对一地出去玩 |
[10:54] | One-on-one’s a whole different game. Can’t pass off. | 一对一完全不一样啊 不可能很顺利的 |
[10:58] | The only time it wasn’t uncomfortable was when we were making fun of you. | 拿你说笑是唯一不那么尴尬的时候 |
[11:05] | Hello. Boy George, about time. | 嗨,乔治小子,打得正是时候 |
[11:09] | Beautiful. How soon? | 太赞了,要多久? |
[11:11] | Okay, here’s the plan: | 好的,计划是这样的 |
[11:12] | We take the dog to the pound, we go right to the movies. | 我们把狗送到动物收容所后 直接去电影院 |
[11:16] | Right. You, me and Elaine. | 是的,你,我还有伊莲 |
[11:19] | Yes, all three of us. | 是的,我们三个都去 |
[11:22] | I am going. | 我要去的 |
[11:24] | Okay, see you in five minutes. | 好的,五分钟后见 |
[11:34] | -What? -Do you have to? | – 干嘛? – 你一定要这么做吗? |
[11:36] | What am I supposed to do? I don’t want to do it. | 那我该怎么办? 我也不想这样啊 |
[11:39] | I like dogs. | 我喜欢狗 |
[11:41] | I’m not sure this is a dog. | 我不能确定里面那个是不是狗 |
[11:44] | You know the guy might have just lost your number. | 那人也许只是把你的号码弄丢了呢 |
[11:46] | I’m in the book, and I have a machine. | 我的电话号码在黄页里面 而且我还有个留言机 |
[11:49] | Jerry, do you know what they do to dogs at the pound? | 杰瑞,你知不知道他们怎么对待 动物收容所的狗? |
[11:52] | They keep them there for a week. If nobody claims them, they kill them. | 他们会把狗留在那儿一个星期 如果没人来认领,就杀掉 |
[11:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[11:57] | How late are they open? | 他们晚上几点关门? |
[12:04] | -What? -What is it? | – 怎么啦? – 什么事啊? |
[12:07] | I went back with Ellen. | 我和艾伦复合了 |
[12:10] | -That’s great. -Great. | – 那太好了 – 不错啊 |
[12:13] | -Terrific. -Yeah. | – 相当赞啊 – 是啊 |
[12:15] | I really think you guys are good together. | 我真的觉得你们特别配 |
[12:17] | Yes. She understands you, and she is not demanding. | 是啊,她特别理解你,又不苛刻 |
[12:21] | Do you think that I forgot what you two said about her? | 你们以为我把你们怎么说她的话给忘了么? |
[12:25] | -We’re just trying to be supportive. -Yes. | – 我们只是想支持你嘛 – 是啊 |
[12:28] | -We knew you were upset… -From now on… | – 我们知道你当时很沮丧… – 从现在开始… |
[12:30] | …when we pass each other, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. | 如果我们在走廊上相遇 就当互相不认识 |
[12:33] | Oh, Kramer. We didn’t mean it. | 噢,克莱默 我们当时也不是那个意思 |
[12:36] | -What are you doing? -I’m getting my pot. | – 你在干嘛? – 我把我的锅拿回去 |
[12:39] | -Kramer, we like her. -Kramer… | – 克莱默,我们很喜欢她的 – 克莱默… |
[12:44] | What did we say that was so bad? | 我们当时说什么坏话了? |
[12:46] | I believe I referred to her personality as a potential science exhibit. | 我好像说她的性格 导致她很可能成为自然科学的展品 |
[12:52] | I said, ” How come no one’s killed her?” | 我说的是“怎么还没人把她杀了?” |
[12:56] | -Well. | -Well. – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[12:58] | Probably shouldn’t have said anything. | 也许什么都不该说 |
[13:00] | I mean, everybody knows the first breakup never takes. | 人人都知道第一次分手不会算数的 |
[13:05] | -Yeah? -Prognosis Negative. | – 谁啊? – 《预后不良》 |
[13:11] | Great. Okay, Farfel, put your shoes on. | 好啦,法尔费尔 穿鞋出门啦 |
[13:16] | Jerry, can’t you just give it one more day? | 杰瑞,你就不能再多等一天吗? |
[13:19] | -It’s not his fault. -It’s not my dog. | – 又不是他的错 – 又不是我的狗 |
[13:21] | I don’t know where this booze hound is. | 我又不知道那个酒鬼主人在哪里 |
[13:25] | All right, I tell you what. | 好吧,这样吧 |
[13:27] | How about if you and George go to the movies… | 你和乔治去看电影… |
[13:29] | …and I stay here and watch the dog? | 我留在这里看狗怎么样? |
[13:31] | I can’t let you do that. What about Prognosis Negative? | 我不能让你这么干 那《预后不良》呢? |
[13:34] | We’ll see it Sunday. | 我们可以周日看嘛 |
[13:37] | Tonight’s the night, right? Prognosis Negative. | 就是今晚了,对吗? 《预后不良》之夜 |
[13:40] | I’m not going. I’m gonna watch the dog. | 我不去了 我留下来看狗 |
[13:43] | -What does this mean? -Well… | – 这什么意思啊? – 这个… |
[13:45] | …we’ll go see something else tonight. We’ll see Ponce de Leon. | 我们今晚看别的 我们今晚看《庞塞德莱昂》 |
[13:49] | What is with this dog? I thought we were taking it to the pound. | 这狗怎么了? 我以为我们今晚送他去动物收容所呢 |
[13:52] | She talked me into one more day. | 她说服我再留那狗一天 |
[13:54] | Talk. I’m going to the bathroom. | 你和她说吧,我要去洗手间 |
[13:56] | Jerry, how long are you gonna be in there? | 杰瑞,你要去多久 |
[13:59] | I don’t know, regular human time. | 我不知道,正常人那么久吧 |
[14:02] | Why don’t you wait and go at the movies? | 你为什么不等到了影院再去呢? |
[14:07] | -Why shouldn’t I go here? -Well, you know. | – 我为什么不能现在去呢? – 这个,你知道的呀 |
[14:10] | Sometimes it’s good to get there and make sure you get seats… | 一般最好先到了那里,确定你有位子 |
[14:12] | …and then go to the bathroom. | 然后再去洗手间 |
[14:14] | -And isn’t it more fun using the urinal? -Yeah. | – 而且用小便池不是更有意思么? – 就是 |
[14:19] | Oh, yeah, George. Urinals are fun. | 那是,乔治,小便池很有趣的哈 |
[14:23] | -Can I go? -Hey, go. | – 我能去上厕所么? – 去吧去吧 |
[14:25] | -Who’s stopping you? -What, are you doing me a favour? | – 又没人拦你 – 搞笑啊,你是在帮我忙吗? |
[14:29] | Like we care if you go to the bathroom. | 好像我们真的管你去不去洗手间一样 |
[14:37] | -How’s it going? -Good. | – 还好吧? – 蛮好 |
[14:41] | -You? -Things are good. | – 你呢? – 不错 |
[14:57] | -Boy, he takes such a long time. -I know. | – 天,他怎么这么久还不出来 – 是啊 |
[15:02] | You know what he does in there? He gargles. | 你知道他在里面干嘛么? 他漱口 |
[15:04] | Jerry gargles? That why he takes so long? | 杰瑞会漱口? 所以他才搞了这么久? |
[15:06] | Yeah, he does it like six times a day. | 是啊,他一天漱6次 |
[15:08] | -How come we never hear him? -Because he does it quiet. | – 为什么我们听不到声音呢? – 因为他都是不出声的 |
[15:11] | He does it quiet. Lookit… Just like this. Watch. | 他完全不出声,看这个… 就像这样,看着啊 |
[15:19] | Wait, wait. Did you ever see him throw up? | 等下,等下,你有没有看过他吐? |
[15:23] | We talked about that already. | 我们已经讲过那个了 |
[15:29] | I have nothing to say to anybody anymore. | 我对任何人都没什么可讲的了 |
[15:32] | I’m so uninteresting. | 我太无趣了 |
[15:35] | I’m think I’m out of conversation. | 我觉得我没法和人交谈 |
[15:36] | So why do you call me six times a day? | 那你干嘛一天打六个电话给我? |
[15:39] | All I know about is sports. That’s it. | 我只知道体育比赛,没了 |
[15:41] | No matter how depressed, I can always read sports. | 不管我怎么郁闷,我都可以读体育版 |
[15:44] | I could read the sports section if my hair was on fire. | 就算我头发着火了,我也能读体育版 |
[15:48] | You know what, Ponce de Leon is sold out. | 你知道么,《庞塞德莱昂》的票卖完了 |
[15:52] | It is. Oh, yeah, you’re right. What else is playing? | |
[15:54] | Nothing except Prognosis Negative. | 只有《预后不良》 |
[15:58] | Boy, I know she really wants to see that with me. | 我知道她真的很想和我一起看那个 |
[16:00] | Give me that jacket, mud face. | 把外套给我,不要脸的 |
[16:02] | This is not Seinfeld you’re dealing with. | 你现在可不是在和宋飞过招 |
[16:04] | When I get through with you, you’ll be begging to go to the pound. | 等我把你搞定了 你会哀求我把你送到收容所的 |
[16:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[16:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[16:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:16] | No. Who’s calling? | 不是,你是谁? |
[16:21] | Oh, my God. The dog guy. | 噢,天啦!狗的主人! |
[16:25] | Well, where have you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[16:27] | Yeah? Well, you better pick up your dog tonight… | 是么?你最好今晚就来接你的狗… |
[16:30] | …or he has humped his last leg. | 不然他只有最后一条腿好用了 |
[16:35] | I could understand if there was something else playing… | 如果还有其它可看的 我完全可以理解 |
[16:38] | …but it’s this or nothing. | 但是现在只有这个了 |
[16:40] | -I don’t know what to do. -What is this saving movies thing? | – 我不知道该怎么办 – 为什么要留着以后看? |
[16:43] | -Something’s playing, you go. -I know. I know. | – 有什么放就看什么呀 – 我知道,我知道 |
[16:45] | So we’re gonna do nothing now? | 那我们现在什么都不看了? |
[16:47] | -This is crazy. -It is kind of silly. | – 这太疯狂了 – 是蛮蠢的 |
[16:48] | -Of course it is. -I mean, it’s just a movie… | – 当然啦 – 我说,不就是部电影嘛… |
[16:51] | -Exactly. -It’s not like she’s in the movie. | – 是啊 – 而且又不是她演的 |
[16:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[16:55] | We’re supposed to ruin the night because she wants to see it? | 就因为她想看这部电影 就毁了我们今晚的安排? |
[16:58] | If I could have seen it with her, fine. | 如果我能和她一起看,蛮好 |
[17:00] | But I can’t control these circumstances and schedules… | 但是我又不能控制状况和时间表 |
[17:02] | …and people’s availabilities. -She’ll still see it. | – 也不能管其他人来不来 – 她以后肯定还有机会看的 |
[17:05] | -You’re not stopping her… -How does sitting next to a person… | – 你又不会阻止她… – 你看电影的时候… |
[17:08] | …in a movie theatre increase the enjoyment? | 旁边坐着个熟人就会增加你的乐趣么? |
[17:10] | You can’t talk during a movie. | 看电影的时候又不能讲话 |
[17:14] | This is stupid. Come on. | 这太愚蠢了,得了吧 |
[17:15] | -Let’s just go. -Good. | – 咱们走 – 好 |
[17:17] | -Saving movies. -Ridiculous. | – 把电影留着 – 太无稽了 |
[17:20] | Two for Prognosis Negative. | 两张《预后不良》 |
[17:25] | -I’m in big trouble. -Oh, you’re dead. | – 我有麻烦了 – 你死定了 |
[17:30] | Bell’s Palsy. | 贝尔氏麻痹 (亦称“特发性颜面神经麻痹”) |
[17:33] | The entire side of… Of my face… | 我脸的整个…部分都… |
[17:37] | …was paralysed. | 都麻痹了 |
[17:39] | Farfel. | 法尔费尔 |
[17:42] | You know, I couldn’t… I couldn’t… I couldn’t even feed myself. | 你知道,我甚至没办法自己吃饭 |
[17:45] | I was completely incapacitated. | 我当时完全没能力 |
[17:48] | Quiet, Farfel! | 安静点,法尔费尔! |
[17:49] | -Farfel. -It’s interesting… | – 法尔费尔 – 有意思的是… |
[17:51] | …because I called the hospital… | 我打过电话给医院 |
[17:52] | …and they said you were released on Monday. | 他们说你周一就出院了 |
[17:55] | Yes, that’s true… | 是的,是的… |
[17:57] | …but then, see, I was taken to the Bell’s Palsy Centre. | 但是,我随后就被送到 贝尔氏麻痹治疗中心去了 |
[18:03] | In… In Rockville. | 在,在罗克维尔 (罗克维尔,美国马里兰州 蒙哥马里县的一座城市) |
[18:06] | Absolutely first… First-rate facility. | 绝对一…一流的设施 |
[18:08] | Top… Top-notch physicians. | 顶…顶级专家 |
[18:11] | Hey, come on. Come on. Get off me. | 嗨,够啦,离我远点儿 |
[18:14] | He won’t hurt you. He’s just playing. | 他不会伤害你的,他和你玩儿呢 |
[18:17] | Now you keep that mutt away from me. | 你让那个杂种离我远点儿 |
[18:18] | Mutt? I’ll wager his parents are more pure than yours. | 杂种?我打赌他的血统比你还纯正 |
[18:23] | Kramer, are you coming? | 克莱默,你来吗? |
[18:25] | -Oh, hi, Ellen. -Get in here. | – 哦,嗨,艾伦 – 快进来 |
[18:32] | Listen, it’s been a pleasure taking care of your dog for a week… | 听着,很高兴能够照顾你的狗一个星期 |
[18:35] | …but if you don’t mind… | 但是如果你不介意的话… |
[18:37] | Prediction: You’ll be calling me to ask if you can come and visit him… | 我预测:你会打电话问我可不可以来看它… |
[18:41] | …before the month is out. | 就在本月之内 |
[18:43] | Prediction: I never see you or him again for the rest of my life. | 我预测:我有生之年再也不会看到你们两个 |
[18:52] | We made plans. | 我们计划好的啊 |
[18:55] | Why don’t we just rent a movie? | 我们干吗不租来看呢? |
[18:56] | I thought you wanted to see Prognosis Negative. | 我以为你想去看《预后不良》的 |
[18:59] | No. It’s supposed to be really bad. Really bad. | 不啦,这电影肯定难看得要命 |
[19:04] | I mean, it’s long. There’s no story. | 又长,又没有情节 |
[19:07] | It’s so unbelievably boring… I heard. I… | 我听说,无趣得难以置信,我… |
[19:13] | Jerry, you promised me we’d go. | 杰瑞,你答应过我们一起去看的啊 |
[19:15] | Well, George told me the whole story, line for line. | 但是,乔治把整个故事告诉我了 每句台词都说了 |
[19:18] | I almost feel like I’ve seen it already and walked out on it. | 我觉得就像看过那部电影一样 所以不打算去看了 |
[19:22] | Wait. George saw the movie? I saw him yesterday. He didn’t mention it. | 等等,乔治看过那部电影了? 我昨天和他在一起,他没提到啊 |
[19:27] | You and George got together? | 你和乔治出去玩儿了? |
[19:29] | Yeah. I wanted to talk about how we had nothing to talk about. | 是啊,我们打算谈谈 为何我们无话可谈 |
[19:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:35] | Hi, hi, hi. | 嗨,嗨,嗨 |
[19:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[19:38] | Well, you were right. | 嗯,你们是对的 |
[19:40] | -About what? -Ellen. | – 关于什么? – 艾伦 |
[19:42] | We broke up again. | 我们又分手了 |
[19:46] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[19:47] | I thought she was the one. | 我以为她就是你的命中天女呢 |
[19:51] | I’ll bring back the pot. | 我会把锅拿回来 |
[19:54] | Okay, come on. It’s movie time. | 好啦,快点,现在是电影时间 |
[19:56] | -Hey, what are you gonna see? -Prognosis Negative. | – 嘿,你们去看什么? – 《预后不良》 |
[19:58] | -That’s supposed to be great. -It’s not. | – 那个肯定很好看的 – 不好看 |
[20:00] | -Well, how do you know? -I have an instinct for these things. | – 你怎么知道? – 直觉告诉我的 |
[20:03] | I had a parakeet when I was a kid. That was the only pet I really enjoyed. | 我小时候养过只鹦鹉 那是我唯一真正喜欢的宠物 |
[20:07] | We used to let him out of his cage… | 我们总把它从笼子里面放出来… |
[20:09] | …and he would fly around. And my mother had built… | 他就会在周围飞 我妈妈… |
[20:11] | One entire wall of our living room was mirrored… | 在客厅一整面墙上都安了镜子 |
[20:15] | …she felt this gives you a feeling of space. | 她觉得这样空间会感觉大些 |
[20:17] | Have you ever heard this interior-design principle? | 你们听过这种室内设计的原理吗? |
[20:19] | The mirror makes it seem like you have another room. | 说什么镜子会给你多出一间屋子的错觉 |
[20:21] | Who walks up to a mirror and goes: | 哪个怪胎会走到镜子面前说 |
[20:23] | “Hey, look. There’s a whole other room in there. | “嗨,过来看,还有间房子在里面” |
[20:27] | There’s a guy in there, looks just like me”? | “还有个人在里面,和我长得一样”? |
[20:32] | But the parakeet will fall for this. You let him out. He flies around. | 但是那鹦鹉会相信这个 你把它放出来,它到处飞 |
[20:35] | Bang! With his little head. He would just go: | 砰!它的小脑袋一下子就撞上了镜子 |
[20:38] | I’d always think, even if he thinks the mirror is another room… | 我总是想 就算它觉得镜子里面还有间屋子… |
[20:42] | …why doesn’t he at least try and avoid hitting the other parakeet? | 它至少不该去撞另外一只鹦鹉啊 |