时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every mall has a Hoffritz in it. | 每家商厦都有Hoffritz专卖店 “红斑点” |
[00:05] | That’s got to be a scary place to work. I don’t know how you feel. | 在那里工作挺吓人的,不知你是啥感觉 |
[00:08] | Do you want to stand there having people going: | 站在那,人们过来说: |
[00:10] | “I need knives. I need more knives. | “我要刀,我要买好几把刀 |
[00:13] | Do you have any bigger knives? | 这有大刀吗? |
[00:15] | I’d like a bigger knife. A big, long, sharp knife. | 我想买一把又长又大的尖刀 |
[00:17] | That’s what I’m in the market for. I like them really sharp. | 我要买那样的刀,超级尖的 |
[00:20] | Do you have one with hooks and gouges… | 你这有镰刀或者圆凿刀… |
[00:22] | …and blades that are kind of serrated? | 刀锋还得是锯齿状那种? |
[00:25] | That’s the kind of knife I’m looking for. | 我就要找这样的刀 |
[00:28] | I need one I can throw. I need one I can hack away with. | 那种可以投掷和捅人的 |
[00:30] | Do you have anything like that? “ | 你有这样的刀吗?” |
[00:42] | Like you know what you’re talking about. | 你都不知道自己在说什么 |
[00:44] | Oh, no. You do? | 噢,我不知道,好像你知道一样? |
[00:46] | Well, what do you think, they put the statue on a giant raft… | 那你有啥看法呢 他们把那雕像放在一个大筏子上… |
[00:49] | …and a tugboat pulled it all the way from France? | 用拖轮从法国一路拖过来? |
[00:53] | Think they brought it in pieces… | 我觉得把它拆成一件件的… |
[00:55] | …and screwed it together like a coffee table? | 然后像弄咖啡桌子 再重新装订组合? |
[00:58] | What’s going on? It’s a little early for a Christmas party. | 这里干嘛啦? 现在搞圣诞派对早了点吧? |
[01:01] | -Why’d France give that to us anyway? -It was a gift. | – 为啥法国给我们那东西啊? – 那是礼物啊 |
[01:03] | Countries just exchange gifts like that? | 国家就这样互送礼物的? |
[01:05] | If they like each other. | 前提是他们相亲相爱 |
[01:08] | -There’s Elaine. -See that guy she’s talking with? | – 伊莲在那边 – 和她聊天那家伙 |
[01:10] | -That’s her new boyfriend. -Really? | – 就是她的新男友 – 真的啊? |
[01:12] | He works here in the office? | 他在这办公室上班? |
[01:14] | They’re having a little fling, so don’t say anything to anyone. | 他们正打得火热,不要告诉其他人哦 |
[01:19] | Who am I gonna tell, my mother? Like I have nothing better to talk about. | 我能和谁说啊,我老妈? 搞得好像我没啥好八了似的 |
[01:22] | You don’t. | 你还真没呢 |
[01:25] | He’s a recovering alcoholic. | 他在接受戒酒治疗 |
[01:27] | -Really? -He’s been off the wagon two years. | – 真的? – 他“停止戒酒”两年了 |
[01:30] | -“Off the wagon”? -I think it’s “off the wagon.” | -“停止戒酒”? – 是“停止戒酒”啊 |
[01:34] | I think it’s “on the wagon.” | 我认为是“戒酒” |
[01:36] | Jerry, George, what are you doing here? | 杰瑞,乔治,你们在这干嘛? |
[01:39] | What am I doing here? | 我在这干嘛啊? |
[01:42] | My God! My watch! You found my watch. | 天哪!我的手表!你找到我手表了! |
[01:46] | Keep your hands to yourself if you know what’s good for you. | 贵重东西就不要乱扔了 |
[01:49] | -Where’d you find it? -Under the sofa cushion. | – 你在哪找到的啊? – 沙发抱枕下面 |
[01:51] | -You stopped by just to give it to me? -It’s your Christmas present. | – 你专程过来给我这个的? – 你的圣诞礼物哦 |
[01:57] | -I thought I’d never find it. -Today’s your lucky day. | – 我以为再也找不到了 – 今天是你的幸运日 |
[02:00] | No, today is your lucky day. | 不,今天是你的幸运日 |
[02:02] | -It would be my first one. -You want to work here? | – 那就是第一次了 – 你想在这工作吗? |
[02:05] | -What? -Yeah. One of the readers just left. | – 什么? – 我们这有一位审稿员刚辞职了 |
[02:07] | There’s a job opening. | 有空缺的职位 |
[02:09] | Dick, this is Jerry. And this is George. | 迪克,这位是杰瑞 这是乔治 |
[02:11] | -Hi. Nice to meet you. -Is this the guy? | – 嘿,很高兴见到你 – 他就是那家伙吗? |
[02:13] | “The guy”? | “家伙”? |
[02:17] | -Dick. -How can you just get it? | – 迪克 – 你怎么搞到那职位的? |
[02:19] | My boss said to find someone. I’m in charge. | 我老板叫我负责找人的 |
[02:21] | All you have to do is meet him. Come on. | 你只要和他见下面,走吧 |
[02:23] | -No, come on. Hold my drink. -Cranberry juice? | – 不,走吧,帮我拿着 – 红莓果汁? |
[02:26] | And vodka. Come on. | 还有伏特加,走吧 |
[02:29] | I got the cranberry juice. | 我的是红莓果汁 |
[02:32] | So… | 呃… |
[02:34] | …you’re Jerry. -So… | – 你是杰瑞 – 嗯… |
[02:36] | …I’m Jerry. | 我就是杰瑞 |
[02:39] | So have you ever done this kind of work before? | 你以前干过这类型的活吗? |
[02:42] | Well, you know, book reports, that kind of stuff. | 呃,写过点读书报告之类的 |
[02:50] | -Who do you read? -I like Mike Lupica. | – 你一般都读啥书? – 我喜欢麦克・鲁比卡的书 |
[02:54] | Mike Lupica? | 麦克・鲁比卡? |
[02:55] | He’s a sportswriter for the Daily News. | 《每日新闻》体育专栏作者 |
[02:58] | -I find him very insightful. -No, I mean authors. | – 他的见解很独到的 – 不是,我是说作家 |
[03:05] | Well… | 呃… |
[03:06] | …a lot of good ones. Lot of good ones. | 很多有名的 |
[03:10] | I don’t even wanna mention anybody… | 我都不知道该说谁… |
[03:12] | …because I’m afraid I’m gonna leave somebody out. | 因为我怕会遗漏掉谁 |
[03:14] | -Name a couple. -Who do I like? | – 说几位来听听 – 我喜欢谁? |
[03:17] | I like Art Vandalay. | 我喜欢阿特・范德雷(美国建筑师) |
[03:23] | -Art Vandalay? -He’s an obscure writer. | – 阿特・范德雷? – 他名气不大 |
[03:26] | Beatnik, you know, from the village. | 垮掉的一代,乡村作家 |
[03:29] | What’s he written? | 他有什么作品? |
[03:31] | Venetian Blinds. | 《百叶窗》(胡编的吧) |
[03:33] | I got news for you. I’m funnier than you are. | 我告诉你,我比你风趣多了 |
[03:36] | Why don’t we get together New Year’s, watch some football? | 要不新年一起看橄榄球吧? |
[03:39] | -Where’s my drink? -There. So how’d it go? | – 我的酒哪去了? – 那边,见面咋样? |
[03:41] | I think he’s impressed. | 我觉得他对我印象挺好的 |
[03:46] | No, no, this is just cranberry juice. | 不,不,这是红莓果汁 |
[03:52] | I think maybe Dick picked up yours. | 噢…呃…可能迪克拿走了 |
[03:54] | Dick? | 迪克? |
[03:56] | He can’t drink. He’s an alcoholic. I told you to hold it. | 他不能喝酒,他是酒鬼来的 我叫你端着的啊 |
[04:00] | I didn’t know you meant hold it. I thought you meant hold it. | 我以为你只叫我帮你放好 |
[04:05] | One drink like that, and he could fall right off the wagon. | 他喝一杯,戒酒就前功尽弃了 |
[04:07] | Told you. | 我说对了吧 |
[04:14] | I never feel comfortable in the women’s department. | 我在女人的公寓里会总是浑身不自在 |
[04:16] | I feel like I’m just a little too close to trying on a dress. | 我感觉像差点穿了连衣裙 |
[04:20] | Do I really have to buy her something? | 我真的得给她买些东西吗? |
[04:22] | The woman got you a job. Least you could do is buy her a gift. | 她给你找了份工作 你至少得给她买点礼物 |
[04:26] | How about this? | 就这个吧? |
[04:28] | -What is that, cashmere? -Yeah. She loves cashmere. | – 那是啥,羊绒衫? – 是的,她爱羊绒衫哦 |
[04:31] | Who doesn’t like cashmere? | 谁不喜欢啊? |
[04:32] | Find me one person that doesn’t like cashmere. It’s too expensive. | 说一位不喜欢的来看看,这太贵了 |
[04:36] | Wow, look at this. It’s $85, marked down from 600. | 喔,看,这个才85美元,原价600美元 |
[04:41] | -Excuse me, miss? -Yes. | – 打扰一下,小姐? – 嗯? |
[04:43] | How come this sweater’s only $85? | 这衣服为啥只要85美元啊? |
[04:45] | Oh, here. This is why. | 噢,这,看到没 |
[04:48] | -What? I don’t see anything. -See this red dot? | – 什么?我啥也看不到 – 看到这红点没? |
[04:51] | -Oh, yeah. -Oh, it’s damaged. | – 哦,看到了 – 噢,这是次品 |
[04:53] | It’s not really damaged. | 不算次品啦 |
[04:55] | Wow. $85? | 喔,只要85美元? |
[04:56] | There’s no exchanges on this. | 不能退换 |
[04:59] | -Think she’d care about the dot? -It’s hard to say. | – 她会在意这红点吗? – 难说哦 |
[05:02] | I don’t think she’d notice. Can you see it? | 我觉得她不会注意到的 你能看到吗? |
[05:04] | -Well, I can see it. -But you know where it is. | – 我能看到 – 但你知道在哪吗? |
[05:06] | -What do you want me to do, not look? -Pretend you didn’t know it was there. | – 你想让我咋办,不看? – 假装你没看到 |
[05:10] | -Can you see it? -It’s hard to pretend… | – 看到吗? – 很难假装的… |
[05:12] | …because I know where it is. -Can’t you take an overview? | – 因为我知道它就在那 – 难道就不能只看整体? |
[05:15] | You want me to take an overview? | 你想让我看整体是吧? |
[05:17] | I see a cheap man holding a sweater… | 看到一个没品的男人拿着一件衣服… |
[05:18] | …trying to get away with something. That’s my overview. | 想忽略点东西,这就是我看到的 |
[05:25] | -Yeah, so? -He’s acting very strangely. | – 是的,那? – 他最近怪怪的 |
[05:29] | I think he started drinking again. | 我觉得他又开始酗酒了 |
[05:31] | -Oh, boy. Can you smell it? -No, I can’t smell it. | – 天哪,你能闻到? – 不,我没闻到 |
[05:34] | If you can’t smell it, then he hasn’t been drinking. | 如果你闻不到,那他就没喝酒 |
[05:36] | -You don’t always smell from a drink. -Yes, you do. | – 不可能总闻到酒味的 – 当然可以 |
[05:39] | What about one drink? Would you smell from one drink? | 只喝一杯?也能闻出来? |
[05:42] | Yes, you would. | 可以的 |
[05:47] | -I’ll prove it. -How? | – 我证明给你看 – 怎么证明? |
[05:48] | -Would you do me a favour? -Okay. | – 你能帮下忙吗? – 可以 |
[05:50] | Would you take a drink, and let us smell you? | 你喝杯酒,让我们来闻一下? |
[05:53] | You can smell me without the drink. | 不喝酒你也可以闻啊 |
[05:56] | No, no. | 不,不 |
[05:59] | I suspect that this guy I’m seeing might be drinking, but I can’t smell it. | 我怀疑我约会的那男的可能喝酒了 但我闻不到味道 |
[06:03] | -Come on. -Okay. Well, what am I drinking? | – 拜托了 – 好的,我要喝什么? |
[06:06] | I got a bottle of Scotch my uncle gave me. Hennigan’s. | 我有一瓶苏格兰威士忌,舅舅给的 亨尼根的 |
[06:09] | It’s been there two years. I’ve been using it as a paint thinner. | “珍藏”了两年,我一直拿来调漆的 |
[06:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:24] | -I don’t smell anything. -We’re too close to the bottle. | – 我啥也闻不到 – 我们太靠近酒瓶了 |
[06:30] | -Yeah? -It’s George. | – 谁? – 乔治 |
[06:31] | -Come on up. -That is damn good Scotch. | – 上来吧 – 这威士忌真TM的好喝 |
[06:36] | I could do a commercial for this stuff. | 我可以给它来段广告词 |
[06:41] | Boy, that Hennigan goes down smooth… | 天啊,亨尼根慢慢地滑下去… |
[06:44] | …and afterwards, you don’t even smell. | 然后,你居然啥味都没 |
[06:48] | That’s right, folks. I just had three shots of Hennigan’s, and I don’t smell. | 对的,伙计们,我刚喝了三口亨尼根 居然没酒味 |
[06:53] | Imagine, you can walk around drunk all day. | 想想,你可以喝酒闲逛了 |
[06:55] | That’s Hennigan’s, the no-smell, no-tell Scotch. | 这就是亨尼根,无味无踪的威士忌 |
[07:00] | -Hello, everybody. -Hey, George, come here. | – 大家好 – 嘿,乔治,过来 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna tell you what I think. | 和你说点事 |
[07:06] | I know you don’t care what I think, but I’m gonna tell you. | 我知道你不在乎我说什么,但你听着 |
[07:09] | I think that you are terrific. | 我觉得你很棒! |
[07:13] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[07:21] | -Hey, what’s that? -It’s an early Christmas present. | – 嘿,这是啥啊? – 这是早到的圣诞礼物 |
[07:23] | -A Christmas present? -That’s right. | – 圣诞礼物? – 是的 |
[07:25] | -For who? -For you. | – 给谁的啊? – 给你的 |
[07:28] | Get out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[07:30] | Say you got a big job interview and you’re nervous. | 假若有重要的面试,你很紧张 |
[07:32] | Throw back a couple of shots of Hennigan’s… | 呷几口亨尼根… |
[07:35] | …and you’ll be as loose as a goose and ready to roll in no time. | 你会比天鹅还要放松,准备一飞冲天 |
[07:38] | And because it’s odourless, why, it’ll be our little secret. | 因为它是无味的,为什么? 那是我们的小秘密 |
[07:44] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[07:46] | Yeah. That’ll do. | 嗯,够了 |
[07:50] | Oh, George, this is beautiful. Is this cashmere? | 噢,乔治,漂亮极了 是羊绒的吗? |
[07:55] | -Of course it’s cashmere. -Oh, I love cashmere. | – 当然是羊绒 – 噢,我爱死羊绒 |
[07:59] | -Who doesn’t? -Oh, my God. | – 谁不爱呢? – 噢,天哪 |
[08:01] | George, this must have cost a fortune. | 乔治,这肯定花了你不少… |
[08:04] | Money. | 钱 |
[08:06] | Jerry, how could you let him spend so much? | 杰瑞,你怎么不阻止他啊? |
[08:08] | I tried to stop him. | 我有阻止啊 |
[08:11] | I couldn’t. He just wants to make people happy. | 但没用,他就是想让你开心嘛 |
[08:16] | George, this is one of the nicest things anyone has ever given me. | 乔治,这可是我收到最好的礼物 |
[08:19] | Good. Good. Listen, take it off. You’re gonna wear it out already. | 好啦,好啦,听着,脱下来吧 别把它弄破了 |
[08:23] | It’s for special occasions, this thing. | 这衣服留着特殊场合穿吧 |
[08:27] | What’s that red dot on your sweater? | 那上面红红的点是啥啊? |
[08:34] | -What? -Listen, take it off. | – 什么? – 听着,脱下来吧 |
[08:35] | I’m getting hot just looking at it. | 好看极了!我都全身发热了 |
[08:37] | What is this? It’s like a red dot. | 这是啥啊?像个红点 |
[08:40] | What? What red dot? What are you talking about? | 什么?什么红点?你在说什么? |
[08:42] | Jerry, come here for a second. Do you see anything here? | 杰瑞,过来一下 你看到这有东西吗? |
[08:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:52] | -What don’t you know? -I don’t know. | – 你不知道啥啊? – 我不知道 |
[08:55] | Well, do you see it, or don’t you? | 你有没看到这有东西? |
[08:59] | Say that again. | 你说什么来着 |
[09:01] | Do you see it, or don’t you? | 你有没有看到? |
[09:04] | Do I see it or don’t I? That’s the question. | 我看不看得到?那可是个问题 |
[09:23] | Now, what did you ask me again? | 你刚才问我什么? |
[09:39] | You’re still here? You’re a dynamo. | 你还在这?你真是精力充沛 |
[09:41] | -I can’t believe I get paid for this. -God. | – 我真不敢相信这样都能拿薪水 – 天啊 |
[09:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[09:55] | -How you doing? -Hello. | – 你好吗? – 你好 |
[10:07] | You had sex with the cleaning woman on your desk? | 你和女清洁工在你桌子上搞了? |
[10:12] | Who are you? How did you do that? | 我真服了你了! 你怎么搞上的? |
[10:15] | Hennigan’s. | 亨尼根的功劳 |
[10:17] | Hennigan’s? | 亨尼根的功劳? |
[10:19] | I was sitting there in the office, and the cleaning woman comes in. | 我就坐在办公室里,那女清洁工进来 |
[10:23] | I’ve always been attracted to cleaning women. | 我一直都对清洁女工很来电 |
[10:26] | Cleaning women, chambermaids… | 清洁工啊,女仆啊… |
[10:30] | Yeah, chambermaids, I’m attracted to them too. | 是的,女仆,我也喜欢 |
[10:33] | -Why is that? -It’s a woman in your room. | – 为什么? – 那可是你雇佣的女人 |
[10:39] | -So go ahead. -So… | – 继续 – 呃… |
[10:41] | …she starts vacuuming, back and forth, back and forth… | 她刚开始在吸尘,晃来晃去的… |
[10:47] | …her hips swivelling… | 她的屁股在上下摇动… |
[10:49] | …her breasts… | 她的乳房… |
[10:52] | Convulsing? | 波涛汹涌? |
[10:55] | -Convulsing? -I don’t know. I’m trying to help you. | – 波涛汹涌? – 我不清楚,我只是帮你说下而已 |
[10:58] | So then I asked her if she wanted a drink. | 然后我问她要不要喝一杯 |
[11:00] | -You don’t drink. -I couldn’t think of anything else to say. | – 你都不喝酒的 – 我当时都不知道该说什么 |
[11:03] | -So you started drinking. -So we started drinking, and… | – 然后你们就喝酒了 – 我们就喝酒了,然后… |
[11:07] | I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the ammonia… | 我不知道那是酒还是氨水… |
[11:09] | …but the next thing I knew, she was mopping the floor with me. | 我们接下来就在“滚地板”了 |
[11:15] | -And how was it? -The sex was okay… | – 感觉咋样? – 做爱感觉还好… |
[11:18] | …but I threw up from the Hennigan’s. | 但我把亨尼根吐了 |
[11:22] | Good thing the cleaning lady was there. | 好在那女清洁工还在 |
[11:29] | Dick was fired. | 迪克被炒了 |
[11:31] | You mean to tell me, I put that drink six inches over to the right… | 你告诉我,因为我把那酒放在 离他右边六英寸远… |
[11:34] | …and this wouldn’t have happened? -You knew he was an alcoholic. | – 事情不会搞到这地步? – 你知道他是酒鬼 |
[11:37] | -Why’d you put the drink down? -What are you saying? | – 为啥还把酒放那呢? – 你想暗示什么呢? |
[11:40] | -I’m not saying anything. -Yes, you are. | – 我没暗示什么 – 当然你有 |
[11:42] | -What could I be saying? -You must be saying something. | – 我能暗示什么啊? – 你肯定在暗示着什么 |
[11:44] | If I was, I would have said it. | 要是有,我会直说的 |
[11:46] | -Say it. -I said it. | – 说吧 – 我说了 |
[11:48] | -What did you say? -Nothing. | – 你想说什么? – 没什么 |
[11:51] | It’s exhausting being with you. | 和你说话真费劲 |
[11:55] | -Yeah. -It’s George. | – 谁? – 是乔治 |
[11:57] | -Come on up. -Hey. | – 上来吧 – 嘿 |
[11:59] | Let me ask you something. | 问你点事 |
[12:01] | Did George buy that sweater knowing the red dot was on it… | 乔治买那衣服时 是不是早知道那上面有红点的 |
[12:04] | …because it was cheaper? | …那样就便宜点? |
[12:07] | -Okay. You just gave me the answer. -No, I didn’t. | – 好,你已经给我答案了 – 不,我没有 |
[12:11] | Yes, you did. Yes, you did. I saw your expression. | 你当然有,我看到你表情了 |
[12:14] | I didn’t have an expression. I have a deviated septum. | 我没任何表情,我鼻塞 |
[12:17] | I have to… | 我得… |
[12:20] | I have to open my mouth sometimes to breathe. | 我得张开嘴巴呼吸 |
[12:23] | How much did he save? | 他省了多少钱? |
[12:25] | Frankly, I am shocked that you could ask such a question of me. | 坦白说,我很震惊 你居然问我这样的问题 |
[12:31] | If l… The only surprise was how you could even think of that. | 如果我…令人吃惊的是 你居然还能这样想 |
[12:34] | That’s what you were seeing. | 你就只看到这一面 |
[12:39] | I have to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[12:41] | This cleaning woman’s turning the screws on me. | 那女清洁工一直给我施压 |
[12:43] | She’s pushing for this whole relationship thing. | 她一直催我和她确立关系 |
[12:46] | She keeps calling me. She’s threatening to go to the boss. | 她一直给我打电话 她威胁我要去向老板告状 |
[12:48] | I could lose my job. I gotta keep her quiet. | 我会丢掉工作的,我得让她闭嘴 |
[12:51] | Elaine’s in the bathroom. She’s wise to the red-dot thing. | 伊莲在厕所呢 她发现那红点秘密了 |
[12:54] | She’s asking me all kinds of questions about it. | 她问了一堆问题 |
[12:58] | -Did you tell her anything? -No. | – 你没告诉她吧? – 没啊 |
[13:00] | -You swear? -I’m not swearing. I don’t wanna swear. | – 你发誓? – 我不发誓,我才不要发誓呢 |
[13:03] | -Come on, swear. -No. | – 快点发誓 – 不要 |
[13:04] | -Oh, you told her, didn’t you? -No. | – 你告诉她了,是不? – 没有 |
[13:06] | Hey, George, did you buy that sweater knowing the red dot was on it… | 嘿,乔治,你是不是早就知道 那衣服上有红点的… |
[13:11] | …because you could get it at a discount? | 因为那样能便宜很多? |
[13:13] | What? | 什么? |
[13:15] | -Did I what? -You did, didn’t you? | – 什么? – 你知道的,对吗? |
[13:18] | Elaine, I’m shocked. I’m shocked. | 伊莲,我很惊讶,很惊讶 |
[13:21] | Here I go out, in the spirit of the season and spend all my savings… | 这个季节,我难得去逛街 难得精神饱满,花光我所有积蓄… |
[13:26] | …to buy you the most beautiful Christmas sweater I have ever seen… | 给你买最漂亮的圣诞礼物… |
[13:29] | …to show my appreciation to you at Christmas… | 在圣诞来临之际表示我对你的感激… |
[13:32] | …and this is the thanks I get at Christmas. | 这是我在圣诞节得到的回报 |
[13:37] | -Well, Jerry told me that you did. -You told her? | – 呃,杰瑞告诉我了 – 你告诉她了? |
[13:39] | How could you tell her? What kind of friend are you? | 你怎么可以告诉她啊? 你算啥狗屁朋友啊? |
[13:42] | I didn’t tell her, you stupid idiot. She tricked you. | 我没告诉她,你个笨蛋 她骗你的 |
[13:50] | Elaine, you don’t understand. | 伊莲,我告诉你 |
[13:53] | I had a 103 temperature when I bought that sweater. | 我买这衣服的时候,烧到了103度呢 |
[13:56] | I was so dizzy, I was seeing red dots everywhere. | 我晕头转向的,眼前是满天的红点 |
[13:59] | I thought everything in the store had a red dot on it. | 我以为那店的东西都有红点 |
[14:02] | I couldn’t distinguish one red dot from the other. | 我分辨不出来 |
[14:06] | I couldn’t afford anything. | 我买不起其他东西 |
[14:07] | I have nothing. I haven’t worked for a really long time. | 我啥都没有,我失业那么长时间 |
[14:11] | I mean, look, I have no clothes. | 我是说,看,我连一件新衣服都没 |
[14:14] | Look at what I’m wearing. | 看我穿的 |
[14:15] | It was just a little red dot. | 只是一个小红点 |
[14:17] | A little red dot. | 一个小小的红点 |
[14:24] | -This is for you. -Oh, Georgie, you bought this for me? | – 这送给你的 – 噢,乔治,你给我买的礼物? |
[14:29] | Oh, I knew you cared for me. | 噢,我就知道你关心我的 |
[14:31] | As you care for me, which is why it’s very important… | 你关心我,所以你从没和其他人说过… |
[14:34] | …that you never breathe a word to anyone about… | 这对我真的很重要 |
[14:37] | You know? What with Clarence Thomas and everything. | 呃?关于克拉伦斯・托马斯的事情 |
[14:41] | -Okay. Can I open it now? -Yes, of course. Go ahead. | – 好的,我能现在拆开吗? – 当然可以,拆开吧 |
[14:44] | My guess is you’re gonna like this very much. | 我觉得你会很喜欢的 |
[14:50] | -Is that cashmere? -Of course it’s cashmere. | – 是羊绒的? – 当然是羊绒的 |
[14:53] | Oh, a cashmere sweater. | 噢,羊绒衫 |
[14:56] | Oh, Georgie Porgie. | 噢,亲爱的乔治 |
[14:58] | Just a little something for Christmas. | 圣诞节的一点小小意思 |
[15:02] | When I was a little girl in Panama, a rich American came to our town. | 我很小时候,在巴拿马 一个有钱的美国人来到我们镇 |
[15:08] | And he was wearing the softest, most beautiful sweater. | 他穿着最软,最漂亮的毛衣 |
[15:11] | I said, “What do you call this beautiful fabric?” | 我对他说 “这无与伦比的纤维叫什么?” |
[15:16] | And he said: | 他说: |
[15:17] | “They call it cashmere.” | “羊绒” |
[15:21] | I repeated the word. “Cashmere, cashmere”… | 我重复那词 “羊绒,羊绒”… |
[15:27] | …and I asked him if I could have it… | 我问他能不能给我… |
[15:29] | …and he said: | 他说: |
[15:31] | “No. Get away from me.” | “不,离我远点” |
[15:33] | And he started to walk away. | 然后他就走开了 |
[15:36] | Oh, but I grabbed onto his leg… | 但我拉扯着他的腿… |
[15:39] | …screaming for him to give me the sweater… | 尖叫着求他送给我… |
[15:41] | …and he dragged me through the streets. | 他拉着我从街头走到街尾 |
[15:43] | And then he kicked me with the other foot… | 他用另外一只脚踹我… |
[15:45] | …and he threw some change at me. | 扔了点零钱给我 |
[15:48] | But I didn’t want the change, Georgie. | 但我不想要零钱,乔治 |
[15:52] | I wanted the cashmere. | 我只要羊绒 |
[15:58] | I had a feeling you would like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢它的 |
[16:01] | -I’m going to try it on. -No. Don’t try it on now. Try it later. | – 我要试试看 – 不要,现在别穿,呆会吧 |
[16:04] | Oh, look, it fits beautiful. | 噢,看,很合身 |
[16:07] | All right, take it off. You’re gonna ruin it. | 好的,脱下来吧,要不弄破了 |
[16:10] | What’s this? | 这是啥? |
[16:14] | I was in a men’s room the other day. | 前几天,我在一个男厕所 |
[16:16] | They had the hand blower instead of the paper towels. You know this thing? | 他们用的是干手机而不是纸巾 你知道这玩意吗? |
[16:20] | I like the hand blower, I have to say. | 我喜欢干手机,不得不说的是 |
[16:22] | Takes a little bit longer, but I feel when you’re in a room… | 那多花点时间,但我觉得在厕所里… |
[16:25] | …with a revolting stench, you want to spend as much time as you can. | 那恶臭,你可不想长呆 |
[16:30] | The only stench is coming from you. | 你是唯一的恶臭源头 |
[16:33] | Oh, well, wait a second. | 噢,等等 |
[16:34] | I believe we have a heckler, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们,我们这有捣乱者 |
[16:37] | Dick, I don’t know what your problem is. | 迪克,我不知道你有啥问题 |
[16:39] | It’s not my fault you’re back on the wagon. | 你又开始“戒酒”了,可不是我的错 |
[16:41] | It’s “off the wagon.” | 是开始“酗酒” |
[16:43] | In the old days, how do you think they got the alcohol from town to town? | 知道以前人们怎么把酒从这城镇 运到另外一个镇子的吗? |
[16:49] | -I don’t know. -On a wagon. | – 我不知道 – 用马拉的 |
[16:52] | Don’t you think they broke into a couple of those bottles along the way? | 他们在路上不会打破酒瓶子吗? |
[16:56] | You can’t drink on a wagon. It’s too bumpy. | 在马车上你不能喝酒,太颠簸了 |
[16:58] | They had smooth trails. What about the Cumberland Gap? | 有平躺的马路啊,比如坎伯兰岬口? |
[17:01] | What the hell do you know about wagons? | 你压根不懂马车? |
[17:03] | I know enough not to get on them. | 但我很清楚自己不会上去 (一语双关:on the wagon –戒酒) |
[17:08] | I’m gonna get right to the point. | 我有话直说了 |
[17:11] | It’s come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman… | 我发现了,你和那女清洁工… |
[17:14] | …have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office. | 在办公室桌上发生性关系 |
[17:19] | Is that correct? | 对吗? |
[17:24] | -Who said that? -She did. | – 谁告诉你的? – 她 |
[17:28] | Was that wrong? | 那有错吗? |
[17:30] | Should I not have done that? | 我不该那样做? |
[17:33] | I gotta plead ignorance on this thing… | 我觉得那没什么… |
[17:35] | …because if anyone had said anything to me… | 因为如果有人和你说什么… |
[17:37] | …when I started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon… | 这样的事情是不该禁止的… |
[17:42] | You know, because I’ve worked in a lot of offices… | 因为我在很多办公室工作过… |
[17:44] | …and I tell you, people do that all the time. | 人们经常这样的 |
[17:48] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[17:51] | Well, you didn’t have to say it like that. | 你没必要这样说的 |
[17:53] | I want you out of here by the end of the day. | 我希望你今天之内离开 |
[18:07] | What about the whole Christmas-spirit thing? Any flexibility there? | 看在圣诞的份上,能不能通融一下? |
[18:10] | No. | 不能 |
[18:13] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 噢,等等,等等 |
[18:16] | She wanted me to give you this. | 她叫我给你这个 |
[18:29] | You had sex on your desk with the cleaning woman. | 你和女清洁工在办公室上搞了 |
[18:33] | You never had sex in the office before? | 你以前没在办公室搞过? |
[18:35] | No. I once made out with someone, but that’s it. | 不,只是和别人亲热过,仅一次 |
[18:38] | Okay. All right. So you made out. | 好的,你亲热了 |
[18:40] | -Well, that’s not sex. -Kissing is sex. | – 那可不是性爱 – 接吻就是性爱 |
[18:43] | Kissing is not sex. | 接吻当然不是性爱 |
[18:45] | -George. -Jerry. | – 乔治 – 杰瑞 |
[18:47] | Hey, did Jerry leave that drink next to Dick’s on purpose? | 嘿,杰瑞是不是故意把那酒放迪克旁边? |
[18:52] | -No. -George? | – 没有 – 乔治? |
[18:54] | Over here. | 这边 |
[18:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干啥啊? |
[18:58] | I’m taking the kid out to dinner to cheer him up. | 我带他去吃饭,让他开心开心 |
[19:01] | Hey, Jerry, when do you consider sex has taken place? | 嘿,杰瑞,你觉得啥时候 适合发生性关系? |
[19:05] | I would say… | 我觉得… |
[19:07] | …when the nipple makes its first appearance. | 当乳头露出来时 |
[19:15] | So George told me that you left the drink next to Dick’s on purpose. | 乔治告诉我你故意把酒放迪克旁边 |
[19:21] | Nice try. | 少来了! |
[19:26] | So guess who heckled me at the club last night. | 你猜下谁昨晚在俱乐部给我捣乱了 |
[19:31] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐! |
[19:34] | -Oh, my God, that’s Dick. -Dick? | – 天哪,是迪克 – 迪克? |
[19:36] | Dick! | 迪克! |
[19:39] | It’s Cape Fear. | 恐怖角(美国恐怖影片) |
[19:42] | Hide. Hide under the desk. | 躲,躲桌子下 |
[19:46] | -Move over. -Get off of me. | – 过去点 – 别压着我 |
[19:48] | -I have no room. -My foot’s sticking out. | – 我没空间了 – 我的脚露出去了 |
[19:51] | Shut up. He’s coming. | 别出声,他来了 |
[20:09] | Is that cashmere? | 这是羊绒的吗? |
[20:12] | Of course it’s cashmere. | 当然是开司米尔 |
[20:17] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:23] | But, in a way, I think I inadvertently turned this guy into an alcoholic. | 但是,我觉得我无心让他变回了酒鬼 |
[20:26] | I hate being around alcoholics. | 我讨厌和酒鬼打交道 |
[20:28] | They’re either saying how much they love you or how much they hate you. | 他们要不说多爱你,就说多恨你 |
[20:32] | Those are the two statements that scare me most. | 这两句最吓人了 |
[20:34] | But I think he’s okay now because I don’t know how he feels about me. | 他现在还好啦 因为我不知道他对我啥感觉 |
[20:38] | -He’s finally off the wagon. -You mean on the wagon. | – 他终于“戒酒”了 – 你是指“开始酗酒”吧 |
[20:41] | Don’t get smart. | 别自作聪明 |