时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you think… | 你们觉得 |
[00:05] | …that the security guards in art museums… | 博物馆里的保安 |
[00:07] | …really ever stop anybody from taking the paintings? | 真地曾经阻止过油画偷窃行为吗? |
[00:11] | I mean, are they going, ” Hey, where do you think you’re going with that? | 我是说,他们会上前说 “嘿嘿嘿,你在那干嘛呢?” |
[00:14] | Come over here. Give me that Cezanne. “ | “你,过来过来过来 把塞尚的画给我拿过来 ” |
[00:17] | I mean, look at the job that this man is hired to do. | 我想说,看看保安这份工作 |
[00:20] | He’s getting $5 an hour to protect… | 他每小时挣5块钱 |
[00:22] | …millions of dollars of priceless art, with what? | 却要保护价值数百万美元的 无价之宝,除此之外呢 |
[00:26] | He’s got a light mocha brown uniform… | 一套浅咖啡色的制服 |
[00:29] | …and a USA Today. This is what he’s got. | 还有一期“今日美国” 这就是他的待遇 |
[00:32] | Crooks must look at this guy and go, “We get past the folding chair… | 那些窃贼看到他定会跃跃欲试 “我们只要先绕过折叠椅” |
[00:36] | …and the thermos of coffee, we can get a Rembrandt. “ | “再绕过咖啡壶,伦伯朗的画就到手了” |
[00:48] | Kramer, would you hold still? I can’t do this if you keep moving. | 克莱默,你能不能别动 你动来动去的我没法画 |
[00:52] | You sure you don’t want me to take my clothes off? | 你确定我真的不用脱衣服? |
[00:55] | Because I’ll do it. | 我会照办的 |
[00:58] | No, that’s the last thing in the world I want you to do. | 不用,说什么我也不会让你脱的 |
[01:01] | Well, why don’t you take your clothes off? | 要不你脱 |
[01:04] | I don’t know, I don’t think Jerry would like that. | 最好别,杰瑞不会答应的 |
[01:06] | Well, it’ll be our little secret. | 没关系,我会守口如瓶 |
[01:12] | God! | 上帝 |
[01:17] | Button fly! | 裤扣真烦人 |
[01:19] | Why do they put buttons on a fly? | 为什么要在裤子上钉扣子 |
[01:21] | It takes 10 minutes to get these things open. | 我花了10分钟才解开 |
[01:24] | I like the button fly. | 我喜欢裤扣 |
[01:26] | -What? -That is one place on my wardrobe… | – 什么? – 我衣橱里面有几条裤子 |
[01:29] | …I do not need sharp, interlocking metal teeth. | 不需要将锋利的金属齿相互咬合 |
[01:32] | It’s like a mink trap down there. | 就像放了一张捕貂网 |
[01:35] | I’m gonna develop kidney problems. | 这样下去会闹肾炎的 |
[01:38] | -What are you doing today? -Nothing. | – 你今天有空么 – 有 |
[01:40] | I have to go meet Nina. Want to come up to her loft, check out her paintings? | 我得去找妮娜, 你要不要去她公寓看看她的画 |
[01:43] | -I don’t get art. -There’s nothing to get. | – 我没有艺术细胞 – 你不必有 |
[01:46] | It always has to be explained to me… | 我总看不懂画的意思 |
[01:48] | …and then I have to have someone explain the explanation. | 还要别人跟我讲其中的内涵 |
[01:51] | She does abstract stuff. In fact, she’s painting Kramer right now. | 她画的都是些抽象的东西 事实上,此刻她正在给克莱默画画 |
[01:55] | -What for? -She sees something in him. | -为什么? – 她在他身上找到了创作的灵感 |
[01:59] | So do I, but I wouldn’t hang it on a wall. | 我也有同感 但是我不会把画挂到墙上的 |
[02:03] | Are you getting the eyes? | 你在画眼睛吗? |
[02:05] | Because they’re brown. | 我的眼睛是棕色的 |
[02:06] | Really, they’re dark brown, like rich Colombian coffee. | 真是这样,深棕色的, 像是口感丰润的哥伦比亚咖啡 |
[02:13] | Tell me about Elaine. | 跟我谈谈伊莲 |
[02:14] | You know, she and Jerry were a big thing… | 她和杰瑞过去大有名堂… |
[02:17] | …like Abe Lincoln and Mary Todd. | 犹如艾伯・林肯和玛丽・托德 (林肯夫妇,史上名声最臭的 第一夫人,他们的婚姻是悲剧) |
[02:20] | -But they’re still friends. -Yeah, yeah. They’re like this: | – 他们还是朋友 – 那是当然,他们就像这个 |
[02:25] | -Don’t you think that’s strange? -Why? What’s the difference? | – 你不觉得这很暧昧吗? – 会吗?有什么不一样? |
[02:29] | Are you still friends with any of your ex-girlfriends? | 你跟你的前任几个女友 还保持朋友关系? |
[02:32] | Well, you know, I… | 你知道的…我 |
[02:35] | I have many relationships. | 我交际面很广的 |
[02:39] | -I tell you, I’m a little nervous. -Why? | – 等一下,我有点紧张 – 怎么了? |
[02:42] | You know, the friend meeting the new woman. | 你介绍你的好友跟新女友认识 |
[02:45] | I feel like I’m getting fixed up for a friendship. | 我感觉自己就像是电灯泡 |
[02:48] | I don’t know how long this is gonna last. | 这段恋情能走多久,我不好说呢 |
[02:50] | Really? I thought you liked her. | 真的假的?我还以为你喜欢她 |
[02:53] | I do, but she’s got, like, a jealousy thing. | 我当然喜欢她…她就是心眼小 |
[02:55] | She doesn’t like me having fun with anyone but her. | 见不得我跟其他人找乐子 |
[02:57] | You know, it’s a miracle you’re not married. | 你还没结婚真是奇迹 |
[03:05] | Hey, I’m not obligated to buy anything, am I? | 我不必买东西,是吗? |
[03:08] | -Hi, Nina. -Hi. | – 你好,妮娜 – 你好 |
[03:10] | -This is my friend George. -Hello. | 这是我朋友乔治 |
[03:12] | Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you. | 很高兴见到你,我早就听说过你了 |
[03:14] | Hey, look at this guy! | 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[03:18] | I brought George up to see some of your paintings. | 我带乔治来看看你的画 |
[03:20] | Oh, are you interested? | 你对绘画感兴趣? |
[03:26] | Yeah, sure. Sure, I’m interested. | 对啊!没错,我当然有兴趣! |
[03:27] | George, you gonna buy a painting? | 乔治,你打算买一幅? |
[03:30] | Yeah, sure. | 对,没错 |
[03:32] | -Are you an art lover? -I am an art adorer. I adore art. | – 你是艺术爱好者? – 我是艺术爱慕者!我仰慕绘画艺术 |
[03:37] | Great. Take a look around. Pick something out you like. | 太好了,那就四处看看吧 挑一幅你喜欢的 |
[03:42] | May I? | 可以不? |
[03:44] | Get out of here. | 好了别玩了 |
[03:47] | Here. Play with this. | 看这个 |
[03:48] | -What’s this? -My father gave me four tickets… | – 这是什么? – 我爸爸给我四张 |
[03:51] | …to the Yankee game for Saturday afternoon. | 星期六下午扬基队比赛的球票 |
[03:53] | Owner’s box, first row, behind the dugout. | 球队贵宾区 运动员休息区后面第一排 |
[03:56] | Saturday! I’m working. I’m going out of town. | 星期六我上班,不在市区 |
[04:00] | Well, I won’t go without you. You guys want them? | 你不去我也不去的 你们想去吗? |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 我想去 |
[04:04] | They’re right behind the dugout, George. First row. | 运动员休息区后面 乔治,那可是第一排啊! |
[04:07] | Behind the dugout? Are you kid…? How did you get them? | 运动员休息区后面?没开玩笑吧? 你怎么搞到的? |
[04:09] | My father’s the Yankees’ accountant. It’s the owner’s box. | 我爸爸是扬基队的会计… 这是球队贵宾区 |
[04:13] | All my life I’ve dreamed of sitting front row, behind the dugout. | 我这辈子做梦都想坐第一排 球员区后面! |
[04:18] | You like that one? | 你喜欢这幅? |
[04:23] | Look at where we are! | 瞧瞧我们在哪! |
[04:25] | He’s not stopping. He keeps going and going and going. | 他还在向前走,走啊走啊走 |
[04:29] | We’re not in the first row? | 我们不在第一排? |
[04:31] | -No, no. These are your seats. -She said first row behind the dugout. | – 是的,这就是你们的座位 – 她说的可是第一排 就在运动员休息区后面 |
[04:35] | It’s the second row. It’s just as good. | 第二排也不错,已经很不错了! |
[04:36] | I was primed for the first row. I was gonna put my feet on the dugout. | 我就冲这第一排来的 我本来打算把脚架在休息区上面的! |
[04:40] | Shut up. These are great. You can’t get any better than this. | 好了别说了,这一排座挺好的 再没有更好的了 |
[04:43] | There’s better. Right there. That’s better. | 有更好的,这里,这排才是更好的 |
[04:45] | All right. | 来了 |
[04:47] | Oh, boy. | 伙计 |
[04:48] | -All right. Who wants a dog? -Yeah. Here you go. | – 好了,要不要来一个热狗? – 要 |
[04:51] | What a great day. | 今天太棒了 |
[04:53] | I could’ve been at my boss’ son’s bris right now. | 其实我现在应该在 我老板儿子的割礼上 |
[04:56] | That what you were supposed to do? | 你原本是要办这件事的? |
[04:57] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:59] | What makes him think anyone wants to witness a circumcision? | 不知道为什么他会觉得 有人愿意去看割包皮? |
[05:02] | I’d rather go to a hanging. | 我情愿看上吊 |
[05:04] | Is it that unattractive to have to take it off? | 割掉了是不是就会 让魅力大打折扣了? |
[05:07] | Have you ever seen one with it? | 你见没见过实物? |
[05:09] | No. | 没见过 |
[05:11] | You wouldn’t even know what it was. | 就是见过你也不知道的 |
[05:15] | Anyway, I called him back. | 后来我回他电话 |
[05:17] | I told him I had to visit my father in the hospital in Maryland. | 说我得去看 我在马里兰州住院的爸爸 |
[05:22] | You better catch it here, Charlie, because this ain’t Philadelphia! | 强尼,你最好接住球 这里可不是费城! |
[05:25] | -George? -Yeah? | – 你是乔治? – 正是 |
[05:27] | Hi. I’m Leonard West. | 我叫雷纳德・威斯特 |
[05:30] | -Nina’s father. -Hi, hi, Mr. West. I’m sorry. | – 妮娜的父亲 – 你好,威斯特先生,失敬失敬! |
[05:33] | -This is my friend Elaine. -Hi. | – 这是我朋友伊莲 – 你好! |
[05:35] | Hey,. 230 ain’t gonna cut it in this town, babe! | 小子,230码在这儿可真不算什么! |
[05:39] | This is Kramer. | 这位是克莱默 |
[05:41] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好! |
[05:44] | Yes! Yes! | 好啊好啊 |
[05:49] | -How are the seats? -Okay. | – 这位置怎么样? – 可以 |
[05:50] | -Great. They’re great. -I hear you bought… | – 不错,很好 – 乔治, 听说你买了 |
[05:52] | …one of Nina’s paintings. -It’s being framed now. | – 妮娜的一幅作品 – 正在装加框呢 |
[05:55] | I don’t even know what it costs. | 还不知道是多少钱 |
[05:56] | Not too expensive, is it? | 不会很贵,是吧? |
[05:58] | Not if you have a lot of money. | 如果你很有钱的话就不贵 |
[06:01] | It was cheaper for me when she was an actress. | 她当演员那阵还比较便宜 |
[06:08] | Well… | |
[06:10] | -Enjoy the game. -Thanks. | – 祝你愉快! – 多谢 |
[06:12] | I think you better take off the Orioles cap. | 我想你最好还是把 金莺队的帽子摘下来 |
[06:14] | Yeah. I better. | 是啊,最好是这样 |
[06:15] | No, no. Seriously. You’re in the owner’s box. | 不不不,我是认真的 你在球队贵宾区 |
[06:18] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 这么做可不好 |
[06:20] | -You’re not serious. -Yes, yes, yes, I am. | – 你不是在开玩笑吧? – 我当然是认真的 |
[06:24] | -Did he say that? -No, but he gave me the seats. | – 他说过吗? – 没有,但是是他给我的座位 |
[06:26] | I don’t think he’d like you wearing an Orioles cap. | 我看他可不愿意 你戴金莺队的帽子 |
[06:29] | -Maybe you should ask him. -I don’t have to. | – 或许你该问问他 – 用不着 |
[06:31] | Are you gonna take the hat off or not? | 现在你摘还是不摘帽子? |
[06:33] | No. I’m not gonna take it off. | 不,我才不摘呢 |
[06:34] | Why should I? That’s ridiculous. | 为什么要摘呢? 真可笑 |
[06:36] | Just take the cap off. | 还是把帽子摘了吧 |
[06:38] | George, I am at a baseball game. | 乔治,我在看棒球赛 |
[06:40] | -This is America. -Look! | – 这里是美国! – 听我说 |
[06:42] | Either you take the cap off or you leave. | 你要坚持戴帽子的话 就得离开这儿 |
[06:44] | I’m not taking it off. | 我就是不摘 |
[06:46] | -Elaine, just take the cap off. -No! Get off of my hat! | – 伊莲, 把帽子摘了! – 不摘!别碰我的帽子! |
[06:48] | -What’s…? -What do you mean?! | 你这是什么意思? |
[06:50] | -Stop it! -Just take it off! | – 住手! – 把帽子摘了! |
[06:54] | -There’s your cap! -Let’s go. | – 捡你的帽子吧 – 我们走 |
[06:55] | Oh, my God. All right, get your hands off of me! | 噢,我的天!好吧 把手放开! |
[06:59] | -I’m leaving. -Wait a minute. We just got here. | – 我走了 – 等一下,我们才坐下 |
[07:02] | Do you want us to go with you? | 你要我们跟你一起走吗? |
[07:04] | -No, you stay. -Get your cap, George. | – 不用,你看你的 – 去捡你的帽子吧,乔治 |
[07:06] | -Well, I was just thinking… -Yeah. Stay! | – 我刚才还在想 – 好的,接着看! |
[07:08] | All right, all right, we’ll go, we’ll go. | – 行了,行了,我们走,我们走 |
[07:18] | And then the ball hits him in the head, and he falls right over the railing. | 然后球击中了他的头 他就正好跌倒在护栏上了 |
[07:22] | -Is he okay? -Well, yeah, he’s fine. | – 他没事吧? – 他没事 |
[07:25] | We took him to the emergency room. The x-rays were all negative. | 我们送他到急诊室 X光检测一切正常 |
[07:28] | It was quite a day. | 这一天可真是不同寻常 |
[07:31] | This is the most amazing story I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最离奇的事情 |
[07:33] | Why did he want you to take off the baseball cap? | 他为什么要你摘掉棒球帽? |
[07:35] | -That is so insane. -I know. | – 真是毫无道理! – 对啊 |
[07:37] | Can you imagine that? | 你想像不出吧? |
[07:43] | -How you feeling? -Oh, yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine. | – 感觉怎么样? – 还行还行 |
[07:46] | Hi, Carol. | 你好,凯若 |
[07:48] | Hey, look. We made the paper. | 瞧啊,我们上报纸了 |
[07:52] | Look at this. Page two, sports section. We’re all in the picture. | 看,体育版第二页 我们都被在照片里 |
[07:55] | -Picture? -Picture. | – 还有照片? – 有照片 |
[07:57] | -Our picture’s in there? What? -Yeah. | – 报纸上还有我们的照片?怎么可能? – 当然 |
[08:00] | I cannot believe this. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[08:02] | -There’s George. -Look at him. | – 那个是乔治 – 瞧啊 |
[08:04] | Oh, my God! Lippman could see this! | 上帝啊!利浦曼会看到照片的! |
[08:06] | He thinks I was visiting my father. Oh, my God! | 他还以为我去看我爸了 上帝啊! |
[08:08] | I make up one little white lie, and they put my picture in the paper! | 我编了个善意的小谎言 而他们就这样把我的照片登报了? |
[08:15] | Hi, Mr. Lippman. | 你好!利浦曼先生 |
[08:18] | How’s your father? | 你父亲的情况怎么样? |
[08:22] | My… My father. | 我…我父亲? |
[08:23] | Yeah. You went to see him, right? | 是啊,你不是去看他了嘛? |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:28] | -I went to visit him. -So… | – 我去看过他了 – 那么… |
[08:30] | …what was wrong with him? -Well, you name it. You know… | – 他怎么啦? – 让您说着了 |
[08:36] | Neuritis, neuralgia. | 得了神经炎,神经痛 |
[08:40] | But he’s feeling better now, right? | 不过现在好多了,对不? |
[08:43] | Yes. Yeah. It’s such a miracle. | 没错,没错,真是有如神助 |
[08:45] | You know, my visit must have buoyed his spirits. | 我去看他 他感到自己返童还老了 |
[08:48] | Buoyed. | 是“返老还童” |
[08:51] | -What did I say? -You said “boy’d.” | – 我刚才说了啥? -你说“返童还老” |
[08:53] | -I did? -Yeah. | – 我真这么说的? – 对啊 |
[09:06] | Well, I got a plane to catch. | 好了,我要赶飞机 |
[09:07] | -Where are you going? -Going to Houston for a few days. | – 到哪里? – 去休斯敦出差几天 |
[09:10] | Publishers’ convention. | 那儿有一个发行人大会 |
[09:12] | Can I have my sports section? | 请把体育版还我好吗? |
[09:16] | -Oh, yeah. -Sports section. | – 好 – 体育版 |
[09:18] | I’m saving it for the plane. I never miss the Sunday sports section. | 我留着它就为了在飞机上看 我从不错过周日体育版 |
[09:21] | There’s nothing to read. It’s yesterday’s news. | 没什么好看的啦 这都是昨天的旧闻了 |
[09:23] | The Yankees won, the Mets lost, Rickey Henderson’s unhappy. | 扬基队赢了,大都会队输了 瑞吉・汉德森很不爽 |
[09:26] | Right. Right. | 好了好了 |
[09:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么? |
[09:32] | That is the third time today I have done that. | 这已经是我今天第三次 重复这个动作了! |
[09:37] | I keep, you know, grabbing newspapers and just tugging at them. | 死死抓住报纸不放 |
[09:40] | Well, I gotta go. | 好了,我得走了 |
[09:42] | Okay. Yes, well, you know, have a nice trip. | 旅途愉快! |
[09:46] | Alrighty. I’ll just hold down the fort. | 我会坚守阵地的! |
[09:55] | I sense great vulnerability… | 我感到他非常脆弱… |
[09:58] | …a man-child crying out for love… | …一个哭求着关爱的大小孩… |
[10:00] | …an innocent orphan in the postmodern world. | …在后现代世界里的一个孤儿 |
[10:04] | I see a parasite. | 我看到的是一只寄生虫 |
[10:08] | A sexually depraved miscreant… | 一个荒淫无度的恶棍… |
[10:10] | …who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges. | …终日寻求满足其最基本 和最直接的冲动 |
[10:18] | She was a guest of my father’s. | 她是我父亲的客人 |
[10:20] | -She should’ve taken the cap off. -It’s preposterous… | – 她应该把帽子摘掉 – 岂有此理… |
[10:22] | …to ask someone to take off a baseball cap at a baseball game. | …竟然要求在棒球赛上摘掉帽子 |
[10:25] | How can you defend that? | 你觉得道理何在? |
[10:27] | His struggle is man’s struggle. | 他的斗争展现了人性的冲突 |
[10:29] | He lifts my spirit. | 他振奋起我的精神 |
[10:32] | He is a loathsome, offensive brute. | 他不过是个令人作呕、咄咄逼人的畜生 |
[10:35] | Yet I can’t look away. | 却令我目不转睛 |
[10:40] | Look, I’m tired of all this fighting. | 好了,我真的很烦这样争吵下去 |
[10:41] | Maybe we should end this before we really start hating each other. | 或许我们该赶在还没有 相互讨厌之前好聚好散 |
[10:45] | You wouldn’t want that, because you always have to remain friends. | 你不希望如此不过是 因为你只想和我保持朋友关系! |
[10:49] | I like to remain friends with people I was friends with. | 把我当朋友的我也会同等对待! |
[10:53] | Hey, why don’t you just go then? | 那你去找他们好了! |
[10:56] | And give this to George. Tell him he owes me $500. | 把这个给乔治 告诉他他欠我500美元! |
[11:01] | He transcends time and space. | 他超越了时空 |
[11:05] | He sickens me. | 他令我作呕 |
[11:09] | I love it. | 我喜欢这幅画 |
[11:12] | Me too. | 我也一样 |
[11:17] | Five hundred dollars? | 500美元? |
[11:19] | -What? -That’s what she told me. | – 这不可能 – 这是她的原话 |
[11:22] | I’m not paying $500 for this! | 我才不会花500美元买这个! |
[11:25] | It’s a piece of junk! | 这是一堆垃圾! |
[11:27] | -That’s what it costs. -Why did you take it? | – 它就值这么多钱! – 你为什么还拿过来给我? |
[11:29] | -You broke up with her. -I wasn’t thinking. I don’t know. | – 你跟她分手算了! – 我当时头脑一片空白!我不知道 |
[11:32] | You weren’t thinking. | 你头脑空白! |
[11:37] | I mean, she framed it and everything. | 怎么说她装裱了画等等 |
[11:38] | I’m not buying this. No way. Forget it. | 我绝不会花钱买它的 绝不,别想了 |
[11:40] | No way I’m buying this. | 要我买它,没门! |
[11:42] | I mean, look at it! What is it? | 瞧瞧,这算是什么东西? |
[11:44] | It’s a bunch of squiggly lines. | 只不过几条随心所欲的线条! |
[11:47] | Are you telling me you couldn’t paint this? | 你敢说这样的画 你画不出来吗? |
[11:49] | You want me to paint you something? I’d love to paint you something. | 你要我画画?我当然乐意献技! |
[11:53] | I’m not paying for this. | 总之我是不买 |
[11:55] | If you were going out with her, it’d be a different story. | 你要是继续跟她拍拖那就另当别论 |
[11:59] | This was in front of your door. | 这是在你房间门口的捡到的 |
[12:00] | -Hey, Kramer. -Hi, Mike. | – 你好啊,克莱默 – 好啊,迈克 |
[12:05] | Wow, a letter from Nina! | 哇,妮娜的情书! |
[12:08] | Man, that is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. | 哇塞!这是我见过的最难看的画了 |
[12:13] | -Oh, my God. -What? | – 我的天! – 怎么了? |
[12:15] | This is amazing. You can’t believe this. | 真太意外了! 实在是难以置信! |
[12:17] | Listen to this. ” I don’t know what you expect to find, Jerry. | 听这一段:“杰瑞,我不知道 你希望我们之间该如何继续” |
[12:21] | You know what you want better than me, but there’s one thing I do know. | “我想你比我清楚 但有件事情我比你明白” |
[12:24] | I can stand here watching you try to destroy… | “我可以眼看着你毁掉…” |
[12:26] | …everything I’ve ever wanted in my life… | “…我生命中所追求的一切” |
[12:28] | …wanting to smash your face with my fists because you won’t even make… | “…多想把我的拳头挥洒在你的脸上 因为你明知我爱你…” |
[12:33] | …the slightest effort to opt for happiness and still know I love you. | “…却不肯付出哪怕是 一丁点的努力让我幸福” |
[12:36] | You mean so much to me, I’m willing to take your abuse… | “你对我如此重要 我愿意承受你所有的放荡不羁…” |
[12:39] | …insults and insensitivity. “ | “…冷嘲热讽和麻木不仁” |
[12:40] | -Wow. -She’s deep. | – 哇塞! – 内涵深刻啊! |
[12:44] | “Because that’s what you need to do to prove I’m not gonna leave you. | “因为你的所作所为都是 为了证实我不会离你而去” |
[12:47] | I’m sick and tired of running from places and people and relationships. | “我已经非常反感和厌倦居无定所 和朝三暮四的生活” |
[12:50] | You want me, then fight for me, beca… | “你为了要我回来而斗争” |
[12:55] | Because I’m sure as hell fighting for you. | “正如我为了你可以下地狱!” |
[12:58] | I think we’re both worth it. “ | “我们都值得为彼此付出 ” |
[13:09] | You know, Jerry, she sounds like a poet. | 杰瑞,我觉得她像个诗人 |
[13:11] | Boy, no one’s ever written me a letter like this. | 从没有人写过像这样的情书 |
[13:14] | Maybe I was wrong about her. | 或许我错怪她了! |
[13:16] | Get in there and give her a call. Pick up the phone and call her. | 没错!快去给她打电话 拿起话筒就拨她的号! |
[13:19] | -Should I? -Yes, you’re damn right you should! | – 这样合适吗? – 当然了!绝对不会有错! |
[13:22] | Fight for her, Jerry! She’s sure the hell fighting for you! | 把她找回来,就像 她会为你下地狱一样! |
[13:25] | All right! | 行了行了 |
[13:27] | I’ll call her. | 我这就去给她打电话 |
[13:44] | Don’t go in there. You’re gonna get shot. | 别过去,你会被击中的! |
[13:47] | I told you. | 我说的没错吧! |
[13:51] | -Yeah. -It’s George. | – 谁啊? – 是我,乔治 |
[13:53] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[13:55] | Well, now we gotta get a posse together. | 现在我们要小聚一下 |
[13:59] | I love a good posse. | 我喜欢小聚 |
[14:02] | What’s the appeal of the posse? | 小聚有什么吸引人的地方? |
[14:04] | The appeal of the posse? | 吸引人的地方? |
[14:05] | Posse has tremendous appeal. | 小聚引人入胜 |
[14:07] | Get away from the job, you camp out, you’re with friends. | 离开办公桌,到野外露营 和朋友在一起 |
[14:13] | Come on, it’s a week-long game of hide and go seek on horseback. | 来一场为期一周的骑马捉迷藏 |
[14:18] | Hello, George. | 你好,乔治 |
[14:20] | Hey. Hey, Nina. | 妮娜 |
[14:25] | I owe you some money, don’t I? | 我还欠你钱呢,不是吗? |
[14:27] | -Well, I really love that piece. -Me too. Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | – 那幅作品我真的非常喜欢 – 是啊,我也很喜欢,看哪,看哪 |
[14:32] | You know, in fact, I’ve been thinking about it, and… | 知道吗?我一直在考虑 |
[14:36] | …you know, I feel like I’m stealing from you. | 要知道,我感觉像是从你那抢钱 |
[14:38] | Five hundred dollars! This is gonna be worth thousands soon. | 才500美元? 转眼就能卖几千美元了 |
[14:42] | You know what? On second thought, I can’t even accept this. | 我跟你说,我仔细想了想 这幅画我承受不起 |
[14:45] | No, no, no. George, a deal’s a deal. I want you to have it. | 别,别,别这样,乔治 一言既出,驷马难追,你就留着吧 |
[14:49] | This could be in a museum someday. It’s not safe with me. | 这幅画迟早会进博物馆的 放我这里不安全 |
[14:52] | It should really be in a doorman building. | 得放在有门卫守着的地方 |
[14:55] | Honestly, George, the money’s not important. | 乔治,我实话跟你说了吧, 我并不在乎钱 |
[14:58] | Who said anything about money? | 谁提到钱的事了 |
[15:01] | -Yeah. -It’s Elaine. | – 谁呀? – 伊莲 |
[15:03] | Come on up. | 上来吧 |
[15:04] | -Elaine? -Yeah. | – 是伊莲? – 是啊 |
[15:07] | She does not believe in telephones, does she? | 这人有事不能用电话说啊? |
[15:09] | She likes the pop-in. I’ve told her how I hate the pop-in. | 她喜欢串门 我早就跟她说过了我不喜欢串门 |
[15:13] | He likes the pop-in too. | 他也喜欢串门 |
[15:14] | Just popped in now. I’m a big pop-in guy. | 我也刚串门过来 我是很喜欢串门的 |
[15:17] | -He is. -What about Kramer? | – 对啊 – 克莱默呢? |
[15:19] | Huge pop-in guy. | 串门大师! |
[15:23] | Well, I was leaving anyway. So we’re on for tomorrow? | 好了,我该走了 我们就定在明天? |
[15:26] | -Yeah. -Okay. Bye. | – 好的 – 没问题 再见 |
[15:30] | Hello. | 你好! |
[15:33] | Chatty gal. | 神神叨叨的女人 |
[15:36] | Lippman’s coming back tomorrow. I’ll be fired. | 利浦曼明天就回来了 到时我就被炒鱿鱼了 |
[15:39] | If he noticed it, he would have called you. | 他要是知道了 早就从休斯敦打电话过来了 |
[15:41] | No. He wants to torture me. | 他不过是想让我寝食难安 |
[15:44] | Will you give me the clicker? | 把遥控器给我吧 |
[15:46] | I hate it when you have the clicker. You’re too fast. | 我很讨厌你手里拿着遥控器 你台换的太快了! |
[15:48] | Get out! I’m a great clicker. | 别动! 我手指很灵活的 |
[15:52] | I have great instincts. | 反应能力超级灵活 |
[15:54] | How dare you impugn my clicking. | 竞敢阻挠我用遥控器 |
[15:56] | You’re all over the dial. You don’t know what you want. | 你在上面按来按去的 根本不知道要看哪个台 |
[15:58] | You never stay on anything longer than five seconds. Just give me that. | 从没见过你在哪一台 看超过5秒钟时间,把遥控器给我! |
[16:02] | -Let go. -Come on. I want it, Jerry! | – 放手! – 拿来!我要遥控器,杰瑞! |
[16:04] | -Let go, Elaine! -Then let George do it! | – 伊莲 放手 – 让乔治来选台好了 |
[16:06] | -George can’t click! -Give it to me! | – 乔治不会按遥控器 – 给我 |
[16:08] | Give it! Give it! Give it! | 给我,给我! |
[16:10] | Pinheads. | 真是针尖对麦芒! |
[16:12] | Maybe I can’t… | 或许我无法… |
[16:15] | …analyse and theorize and… | …对我们之间的事情… |
[16:19] | …speculate on why we… | …加以分析和总结… |
[16:21] | Wait a second. Go back to that. Go back to that. | 等下,等一下,换回去 换回刚才那台 |
[16:23] | Hey, you read all those books, not me. | 你把书全看完了,我还没看呢 |
[16:25] | It’s Chapter Two. It’s Neil Simon. | 内尔・西蒙的电影 第二章 |
[16:27] | But one thing I do know. | 但有一件事我是明白的 |
[16:29] | I know how I feel. | 我了解我的感受 |
[16:32] | Wait a second. Wait a second! | 等一等,等一等 |
[16:34] | -What? -My God. The letter. That’s the letter! | – 什么? – 我的天!一模一样!完全一样! |
[16:38] | -What letter? -This is the letter she wrote to me. | – 什么一样? – 跟她写给我的情书内容完全一样! |
[16:40] | She stole it from the movie! | 她直接从电影里面抄的! |
[16:42] | Because you don’t even mak e… | 因为你不肯付出… |
[16:44] | “The slightest effort to opt for happiness… | “哪怕是一丁点的努力让我幸福…” |
[16:47] | …and still know that I love you! “ | “…明知我爱你!” |
[16:50] | This is incredible. | 真是难以置信! |
[16:52] | I always thought there was something funny about this letter. | 我总觉得这封情书哪里不对劲 |
[16:56] | She’s copied it right out of Chapter Two. | 原来她直接抄第二章里的 |
[16:58] | She’s a thief! A bunco artist. | 她是个贼!是个剽窃者! |
[17:00] | Maybe I won’t send her that check. | 要我就不给她付工资了 |
[17:06] | You know, it’s not really that terrible. | 何必大惊小怪? |
[17:09] | What are you talking about? She completely misrepresented herself. | 瞧你说的, 她完全不代表自己说话! |
[17:12] | I don’t opt for happiness. I opt for happiness. | 我没有给她幸福?我给了 |
[17:15] | James Caan doesn’t opt for happiness. | 詹姆斯・凯恩才没有给她幸福 |
[17:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是,是 |
[17:22] | She wouldn’t take the cap off? | 她不肯摘掉帽子? |
[17:25] | No. But didn’t she know they were the owner’s seats? | 难道她不知道他们 坐的是球队贵宾区? |
[17:29] | Oh, that’s unbelievable. | 真是岂有此理 |
[17:32] | Yeah, okay. All right, Lenny. | 嗯,好的,莱尼 |
[17:35] | Thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[17:36] | Take care. | 保重 |
[17:39] | That’s Lenny West, my accountant, who’s a hell of a guy. | 我的会计莱尼・威斯特来电话 他可真是个大好人 |
[17:43] | He handles the Yankees too. It’s his biggest account. | 他也参加扬基队的管理 这是他最大的一笔业务 |
[17:47] | So every once in a while, they throw him a couple of seats… | 所以他们时不时的会给他一些票 |
[17:50] | …and last weekend, he gave them to his daughter. | 上周末他把票给了她女儿 |
[17:53] | She’s an artist, by the way. Anyway… | 顺便插一句,她是个艺术家 |
[17:56] | …her daughter gives them to some friends, you know? | 她(原话就是她,应为他)女儿 把票给了几个朋友,你知道吗? |
[17:59] | One of her friends shows up… | 其中一个朋友看比赛… |
[18:01] | …wearing a Baltimore cap. | …戴了巴尔的摩(金莺队)的帽子 |
[18:05] | You’re from Baltimore, right? | 你是巴尔的摩来的,对吧? |
[18:09] | It’s Towson. That’s near Baltimore. | 噢,我是唐森那边的人 离巴尔的摩挺近的 |
[18:11] | But you’re an Oriole fan, right? | 对啊,所以你是金莺队球迷 不是么? |
[18:13] | Well, fan… You know, my father… | 球迷…其实我爸爸… |
[18:16] | Anyway, she refused to take the cap off. | 而且她还拒绝摘掉帽子 |
[18:19] | She caused a whole big scene. | 制造了一场大骚动 |
[18:21] | Really? That’s so impudent. | 真的嘛? 这么…厚颜无耻啊 |
[18:23] | Yeah. So Lenny gave me the tickets for tomorrow night. | 所以莱尼 把明天晚上的票还给我了 |
[18:26] | I’m inviting Frank and Marsha. Want you to come. | 我请弗兰克和马歇尔同去 你也一起去吧 |
[18:34] | I’ve got plans, though, Mr. Lippman. | 我,我还有事,利浦曼先生 |
[18:36] | Well, break them. | 没事,推掉 |
[18:38] | You missed the bris. I want you at the game. | 你错过了割礼 我希望你别错过比赛 |
[18:42] | Okay. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[18:44] | -Good. -Okay, Mr. Lippman. | – 就这样 – 好的,利浦曼先生 |
[18:49] | And, Elaine, you know the Baltimore cap you got in your office… | 对了,伊莲,你办公室里 有一顶巴尔的摩队帽吧? |
[18:53] | …wear it. I’m gonna have a little fun with him. | 戴上它 我想跟他开个玩笑 |
[18:58] | That will be fun. | 那一定很有趣 |
[19:03] | How’s it coming? | 近来如何? |
[19:05] | Good. Good. | 还不错 |
[19:09] | Seen any good movies lately? | 看了什么好片子吗? |
[19:12] | No. Not really. | 没有,没怎么看 |
[19:14] | -You? -No. | – 你呢? – 也怎么看 |
[19:17] | I like a good comedy. | 我喜欢一部正喜剧 |
[19:19] | You know, like a Neil Simon. | 内尔・西蒙那类的 |
[19:22] | -You like Neil Simon? -Neil Simon? | – 你喜欢内尔・西蒙吗? – 内尔・西蒙? |
[19:25] | Some of his stuff. | 看过一点 |
[19:26] | I’ve seen most of it. | 大部分我都看过了 |
[19:28] | I guess my favourite would have to be… | 我想我的最爱应该是… |
[19:31] | …Chapter Two. | …第二章 |
[19:35] | Have you ever seen that? | 你看过没有? |
[19:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不记得了,或许吧 |
[19:40] | I have. | 我看过了 |
[19:42] | Funny. Funny. | 有趣,太有趣了 |
[19:45] | In fact, it was on TV just the other night. | 其实前些日子刚在电视上放过 |
[19:47] | Happened to catch it. | 正巧看到 |
[19:49] | I couldn’t help but notice… | 我无意之中… |
[19:52] | …a stunning similarity… | …注意到了惊人的相似之处… |
[19:55] | Well, we’ve made our decision. | 你好!我们商量以后决定 |
[19:57] | We want the Kramer. | 买下克莱默的肖像 |
[20:00] | Five thousand? Why would anybody buy Kramer for $5000? | 五千?会有人出5000美元 买克莱默的肖像? |
[20:07] | Boy, the Yankees cannot buy a hit tonight. | 看来,扬基队今晚 打不出什么好成绩 |
[20:11] | So is it all over between you and Marsha Mason? | 你和马歇尔・梅森就这样一刀两断了? |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[20:17] | And by the way, can you get this thing out of my house? | 我说你能不能把这东西拿走? |
[20:20] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我们作个交易吧 |
[20:22] | -I’ll sell it to you for 10 bucks. -Please. | – 给我十块钱,画你拿走 – 别这样 |
[20:25] | Seems to be a lot of trouble in the area just behind the Yank ee dugout. | 似乎扬基队球员休息区 后面出了什么大事 |
[20:30] | Behind the dugout? That’s where we were sitting the other night. | 休息区后面? 那天我们观看比赛的座位 |
[20:33] | We’re not gonna show it, don’t want to encourage that kind of behaviour. | 我们不会把镜头切换到那里 我们不鼓励此类行为 |
[20:37] | It’s a young lady, and she’s really going at it with the security guard. | 据说,闹事的是一位年经的女士 她还真的跟保安打起来了 |
[20:40] | She’s a feisty one. They’re getting the other security guard to come down. | 她拳脚很厉害啊 另一个保安被派出去帮忙了 |
[20:44] | How do you lik e that, Seaver? | 希弗,你对此有何感想? |
[20:45] | And, boy, she’s something, and a Baltimore fan at that. | 小样,她还真有两下子 会点拳脚的巴尔的摩球迷… |
[20:48] | Holy cow! | 我的天哪! |
[20:53] | When I was 17, I ran away from home and hopped a steamship to Sweden. | 后来,我十七岁的时候离家出走 跳上了一艘前往瑞典的蒸汽船 |
[21:01] | -This steak is excellent, by the way. -More potatoes? | – 牛排味道不错! – 要不要再来一点土豆? |
[21:03] | Yeah, yeah, sure. Please. | 好的,再来一点 |
[21:05] | Yes, yes, go on. You hopped a steamship to Sweden? | 继续说,你跳上了一艘 前往瑞典的蒸汽船? |
[21:12] | It was a big one. | 对,很大一艘 |
[21:13] | Baseball season’s starting. I’m very excited about that. | 棒球赛季又开始了 我很兴奋 |
[21:16] | Did you ever sneak down to better seats at the game… | 你曾经在比赛时偷偷溜到好座… |
[21:19] | …and get caught by the usher? | …还被引座员查到过吗? |
[21:21] | When you’re a kid, you’re getting chased from every place anyway. | 小时候这没什么大不了的 小孩子都是被人追着到处跑的 |
[21:24] | When you’re an adult, it’s really embarrassing. | 而长大成人以后 再被抓到就很尴尬了 |
[21:27] | You have to pretend like there’s some confusion. | 你得装成找不到座位 |
[21:30] | You put on this whole act. You’re looking at the tickets. | 你作出这些举动,看着手中的票 |
[21:34] | “I don’t understand how this could have happened. | “我不懂,这怎么可能呢?” |
[21:37] | Let me see. I see the problem. | “让我来看看 哦,我知道问题出在哪了” |
[21:39] | These are very good seats. I have very bad seats. | “这里是很好的座位 而我的座位号很差” |
[21:42] | That’s the misunderstanding. “ | “这就是所谓的误解” “情书” |