时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Doctor is a prestigious occupation… | 医生是个很有声望的职业… |
[00:05] | …but it’s one of the only jobs… | …但是这也是为数不多的… |
[00:07] | …where you have to have your diploma right up there on the wall. | …你必须把文凭挂在墙上的职业之一 |
[00:10] | It makes them seem so insecure, doesn’T it? | 感觉不是那么可靠,难道不是吗? |
[00:12] | “I really am a doctor, you know. | “我确实是个医生 |
[00:15] | If you think I’m not, just check it out.” | 如果你觉得不是,去查吧” |
[00:19] | I don’T know why they need these little bits… | 我不明白他们为什么… |
[00:22] | …of psychological leverage over us. | 非要在心理上占我们的上风 |
[00:23] | “Go in that room, take your pants off, wait 15 minutes… | “去那个房间 脱掉裤子,等15分钟… |
[00:26] | …then I’ll give you my opinion.” | …然后给你下诊断” |
[00:29] | After that, anybody with pants on… | 之后,任何穿着裤子的人… |
[00:31] | …seems like they know what they’re talking about. | …似乎就知道 |
[00:34] | In any difference of opinion, pants always beats no pants. | 在任何不同意见的交锋中 |
[00:38] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | 穿裤子的总是打败没穿裤子的 |
[00:44] | Can I say one word to you? | 能给你说句话吗? |
[00:46] | Lobster. | 龙虾 |
[00:48] | The lobster here is unbelievable. | 这儿的龙虾可好吃了 |
[00:52] | A little expensive. | 还有些贵 |
[00:55] | – Twenty-five dollars. – Yes, well, you know… | – 25元 – 是的 |
[00:58] | …I’m not thinking about the price. | …我不是考虑价格 |
[01:00] | You know, you’re the only woman I’ve never thought about the price. | 你是唯一我啥钱都舍得花的女人 |
[01:03] | Get the lobster. I beg you to get it. | 点龙虾,拜托你点上 |
[01:05] | – Go for it. Go for the lobster. – George… | – 点上,要龙虾 – 乔治… |
[01:08] | George… | 乔治… |
[01:10] | …I think we have to talk. | …我觉得我们得谈谈 |
[01:12] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得我们有问题了 |
[01:15] | We do? | 我们有吗? |
[01:17] | We can’T keep seeing each other. | 我俩不能再见面了 |
[01:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:22] | Because it’s over. | 因为都结束了 |
[01:27] | It’s my parents, George. | 是我的父母,乔治 |
[01:30] | The differences in our religion… | 我们之间宗教信仰的不同… |
[01:34] | George… | 乔治… |
[01:36] | …can you ever forgive me? | …你能原谅我吗? |
[01:39] | Have you decided yet? | 你们决定点什么了吗? |
[01:42] | Yes. I’ll have the lobster. | 是,我点龙虾 |
[01:50] | You know, I’m starting to think that maybe lobster isn’T the way to go. | 我开始觉得点龙虾也许不合适 |
[01:56] | – What? He asked you out? – We started to talk, I told him I jog… | – 什么?他约你出去? – 我们开始交谈,我告诉他我还慢跑… |
[02:00] | …and he put his hand on my heart. – On your heart? | – 他把手放到我胸口上 – 在你的胸口上? |
[02:03] | – Jerry, the man is a doctor. – Doctor. He’s a podiatrist. | – 杰瑞,那人是个医生 – 医生,他是个看脚的医生吧 |
[02:07] | So? Same thing. | 那又怎样?一样的事情 |
[02:08] | Anyone can get into podiatry school. George got into podiatry school. | 任何人都能去足科学校 乔治也上过足科学校 |
[02:12] | – Really? – Sure. | – 真的? – 那当然 |
[02:14] | – Hello. – Oh, hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[02:17] | – Are you gonna be stopping by later? – Yes, I’ll be stopping. | – 你过会儿来串门吧? – 嗯,过会儿来 |
[02:20] | – Okay. I’ll see you later. – See you later. | – 好的,稍后见 – 稍后见 |
[02:24] | Well, we can’T all be dating podiatrists. | 我们总不能都约会脚病医生啊 |
[02:32] | – It’s over. – What? | – 完了 – 怎么了? |
[02:35] | – How’d you get in? – Kramer. | – 你怎么进来的? – 克莱默开的门 |
[02:38] | – What’s that? – Lobster. | – 那是什么东东? – 龙虾 |
[02:42] | Looks like a swan. | 看着像天鹅 |
[02:45] | – She says we can’T go out anymore. – Why? | – 她说我们不能再出去约会了 – 为什么? |
[02:48] | Because I’m not Latvian Orthodox. | 因为我不是拉脱维亚东正教 |
[02:52] | Her parents won’T let her date anyone who isn’T Latvian Orthodox! | 她父母不让她和不信这个教的人谈! |
[02:56] | Latvian Orthodox? | 拉脱维亚东正教? |
[02:58] | It is lobster. | 是龙虾 |
[03:00] | She’s limiting herself to Latvian Orthodox? | 她把自己限制在拉脱维亚东正教内? |
[03:03] | – That’s too bad. – I know. | – 真是太糟糕了 – 是啊 |
[03:06] | This was the only woman I never lied to. | 这是我唯一没有撒过谎的女人 |
[03:09] | Well, that’s not entirely true. | 那也不全是真的 |
[03:11] | Oh, whatever. | 管它呢 |
[03:14] | – This is delicious. – Succulent. | – 味道不错 – 汁还比较多 |
[03:18] | She knew I didn’T have a job. She knew I lived at home. | 她知道我没工作,也知道我在家住 |
[03:21] | Didn’T seem to bother her. | 她好像也不太介意 |
[03:24] | I think I could have married this woman. | 我还以为能和这个女人结婚 |
[03:26] | Why don’T you just ask her parents? | 为什么不问问她的父母呢? |
[03:28] | I can’T. I met them. They’re devout. | 我不能,我见过他们,他们很虔诚 |
[03:32] | You know, in the cab on the way over here, I… | 在来这里的路上,我… |
[03:35] | I actually thought about converting. | 我真的想过转变信仰 |
[03:39] | – To Latvian Orthodox? – Why not? What do I care? | – 皈依拉脱维亚东正教? – 为什么不?我有啥可顾虑的? |
[03:45] | You know, it’s not like changing toothpaste. | 这可不像换牙膏一样 |
[03:48] | I think it would be romantic. | 可能很浪漫哦 |
[03:51] | – Really? – Yeah. It’s like Edward Vlll… | – 真的吗? – 是啊,就像爱德华八世 |
[03:54] | …abdicating the throne to marry Mrs. Simpson. | …为了娶回辛普森夫人而抛弃王位 |
[03:59] | Like King Edward. | 就像爱德华国王 |
[04:02] | – Like King Edward, Jerry. – Yeah, well… | – 就像爱德华国王,杰瑞 – 是的… |
[04:05] | …King Edward didn’T live in Queens with Frank and Estelle Costanza. | 爱德华国王没有和富兰克 和埃斯泰勒 ・克斯坦萨住在皇后区 |
[04:09] | You know what? I could probably do this. | 你知道什么? 我很有可能会这样做 |
[04:12] | – What’s the difference? – George, I was just kidding around. | – 有什么不同? – 乔治,我只是在开玩笑 |
[04:15] | I wouldn’T even tell her. I could surprise her. | 我还没告诉过她 可以给她一个惊喜 |
[04:17] | – George, I wasn’T serious. – How hard could it be? | – 乔治,我就是那样说说而已 – 实现起来很难吗? |
[04:21] | You make a little contribution, you have a ceremony. | 多谢出谋划策,我会好好谢你的 |
[04:25] | I am gonna think about this. | 正要考虑这个事情 |
[04:27] | I am really gonna think about this. | 我真的要考虑一下这个事情了 |
[04:32] | – I guess this one is my fault. – Oh, yeah. | – 我觉得这是我的错 – 呃,没错 |
[04:42] | That was nice. Have you always been such a good kisser? | 太棒了,你一直是个接吻高手吗? |
[04:46] | I don’T know. Not always. | 我不知道,也不是一直这样 |
[04:49] | No? | 不是吗? |
[04:50] | No, I… I had to work at it. | 没有,我… 我以前得钻研这个 |
[04:53] | As a kid, while kids were out playing, I’d be in my room practicing kissing. | 小时候,当其他孩子出去玩时 我就在自己房间里练习接吻 |
[04:58] | It was worth it. | 那也值 |
[05:01] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[05:08] | – Where are you going? – To wash my hands. | – 你去哪里? – 去洗手 |
[05:10] | – They’re sticky from the orange. – Meet you back here? | – 手上有吃桔子时粘上的东西 – 在这儿等你回来吗? |
[05:13] | – Right there. – Okay. | – 就在这儿 – 好的 |
[05:37] | Fungicide? | 真菌杀剂? |
[05:39] | Fungus? | 真菌? |
[05:44] | Fungicide. | 真菌杀剂 |
[05:48] | – I mean, what could she have? – I don’T know. | – 她能有什么(病)呢? – 我不知道 |
[05:50] | – Fungus. – Exactly. | – 真菌 – 没错 |
[05:54] | – So, what’d you say? – I said I was coming down… | – 那你怎么跟她说的? – 我说我回来时… |
[05:57] | …with the flu and I had to go home. | …偶感风寒,我得回家 |
[05:59] | What were you doing opening her medicine cabinet? | 你当时在做什么,打开药柜? |
[06:02] | I didn’T open it. It was open. I just nudged it a little. | 我没打开,它是开着的 我就轻轻推了一下 |
[06:07] | – You were snooping. – I was not snooping. | – 你在偷窥 – 我没有偷窥 |
[06:10] | I did not break the seal. There was no breaking and entering. | 我没有破坏印张 那儿没有出入的标志 |
[06:13] | – I wouldn’T do that. – I would. | – 我不会那样做 – 我会 |
[06:16] | I always open medicine cabinets. | 我的药柜一直是开着的 |
[06:18] | Well, I trust people not to do that. | 我相信人们不会那样做的 |
[06:22] | Big mistake. | 大错特错 |
[06:26] | Why don’T you ask that doctor what it is. | 为什么不问问那个医生是什么 |
[06:28] | Now he’s a doctor? Before he was a podiatrist. | 他现在是个医生吗? 以前他是个足科医生哦 |
[06:32] | But that’s what podiatrists do. They deal in fungus. | 但这就是足医所做所为 他们和真菌打交道 |
[06:35] | They’re knee-deep in fungus. This guy knows fungus. | 他们跟真菌泡在一起 这个家伙了解真菌 |
[06:39] | I am not going to ask him about funguses. | 我不会问他真菌的事 |
[06:42] | Fungi. | 真菌 |
[06:46] | – What? – Fungi. | – 什么? – 真菌 |
[06:54] | Why do you want to accept the Latvian Orthodox faith? | 你为什么要皈依拉脱维亚东正教? |
[07:01] | In this age of uncertainty and confusion… | 在这个不确定和混乱的年代… |
[07:07] | …a man begins to ask himself certain questions. | …人们会开始问自己一些问题 |
[07:12] | How can one even begin to put into words something so… | 怎么样才能表达如此… |
[07:16] | Enigmatic? | 高深莫测的? |
[07:19] | – Vast? – No, not vast. | – 非常宏大? – 不,不是宏大 |
[07:22] | Well, whatever it is, basically you like the religion. | 不管怎样,主要是你喜欢这个宗教 |
[07:26] | – Yes. – Is there one aspect of the faith… | – 是的 – 有没有信仰中的某方面 |
[07:29] | …you find particularly attractive? | …特别吸引你? |
[07:34] | I think the hats. | 我觉得是这个帽子 |
[07:39] | The hat conveys that solemn religious look you want in a faith. | 帽子传达出你想要的 那种庄严的宗教外表 |
[07:44] | Very pious. | 非常虔诚 |
[07:46] | Are you familiar with Orthodox theology? | 你对东正教神学熟悉吗? |
[07:50] | Well, perhaps not to the extent that you are, but… | 也许不像您那样程度深,但… |
[07:56] | But I know the basic plot, yeah. | 但是我知道基本情节 |
[08:00] | – Plot? – Yes, you know, the flood… | – “情节”? – 是的,洪水… |
[08:02] | …and the lepers and the commandments and all that. | …麻风病人和戒律之类的 |
[08:06] | Well, it’s obvious you are sincere in your desire. | 很明显你在意愿上是很真诚的 |
[08:10] | Oh, yes, I am, Father. Incredibly sincere. | 是的,神父 我是难以置信的真诚 |
[08:14] | So… | 那么… |
[08:15] | …am I in? | …我算皈依了吗? |
[08:19] | The first step would be to familiarize yourself… | 第一个步骤是 |
[08:22] | …with these texts. | 熟悉这些内容 |
[08:27] | You see, Father, I’m incredibly anxious to become a member. | 神父,我非常急切地想成为信徒 |
[08:32] | Don’T you offer any kind of an express conversion? | 你们不提供快速的信仰转变吗? |
[08:36] | A quick change? | 一个快速转变? |
[08:38] | Yes? | 进来 |
[08:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Father, there’s a man waiting in the chapel. | 不好意思,神父 有个人在小教堂外等 |
[08:44] | Well, you may attend to it, Sister. | 你可以先招待一下,修女 |
[08:46] | This is George Costanza. He is interested in joining the Church. | 这位是乔治・克斯坦萨 他对加入教会很感兴趣 |
[08:51] | Are you? Well, that’s wonderful. | 是你吗?真是太棒了 |
[08:54] | – Well, good luck to you. – Thank you. | – 祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Nice nun. | 不错的修女 |
[09:01] | No, no. Sister Roberta is not a nun. | 不,不,罗伯塔修女 还不能称为修女 |
[09:04] | She is what we call a novice. | 我们叫她新人 |
[09:07] | She won’T be taking her final vows until next Thursday. | 下周四完成她的誓约后才是修女 |
[09:11] | May I help you? | 可以帮你吗? |
[09:13] | Yeah. I’m here to pick up my friend, George Costanza. | 我到这儿来接我的朋友 乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[09:17] | – Well, he’s in with the Father. – Oh, yeah. | – 他和神父在一起 – 好的 |
[09:21] | – I’m Sister Roberta. – Oh, Kramer, yeah. It’s a pleasure. | – 我是罗伯塔修女 – 我是克莱默,很高兴认识你 |
[09:25] | Mine. | 我也是 |
[09:28] | I can’T believe how easy it is. I’m virtually Orthodox. | 真是不敢相信如此容易 我基本上已经算是东正教信徒了 |
[09:32] | All I have to do is read a few books, memorize a few prayers… | 所有我要做的就是看几本书 背一些祷告词… |
[09:35] | …and I’m in the club. | …我就入会了 |
[09:37] | – That’s all there is to it? – That’s all there is to it. | – 就这么多? – 就这么多 |
[09:40] | By Christmas Day, I will be Brother Costanza. | 到圣诞节那天 我就成克斯坦萨修士 |
[09:44] | And what is Brother Costanza planning on telling Mother Costanza? | 克斯坦萨修士打算 给圣母克斯坦萨说什么? |
[09:51] | Brother Costanza will be taking the vow of silence. | 克斯坦萨修士准备沉默宣誓 (这样可以在心里说另一套,就不算真的入教,�澹� |
[09:57] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 你好 – 你好 |
[09:59] | Oh, a Slinky. | 一个弹簧玩具 |
[10:04] | – Sister Roberta gave it to me. – Why’d she give you that? | – 罗伯塔修女给我的 – 为什么她给你那东西? |
[10:06] | Well, I think she liked me. | 我觉得她喜欢我 |
[10:10] | – What do you mean, she liked you? – Liked me. | – 你说什么,她喜欢你? – 喜欢我 |
[10:13] | Kramer, they like everybody. They’re friendly people. | 克莱默,她们喜欢每个人 他们很友好 |
[10:17] | I think I picked up on a vibe. | 我觉得我能感受到那种感应 |
[10:21] | – You picked up on a vibe from a nun. – Yeah. | – 你从一个修女那得到感应? – 是的 |
[10:24] | Jerry, I’m telling you, I have this power… | 杰瑞,我告诉你,我有这个力量… |
[10:27] | …and I have no control over it. | …对这个我是无法控制的 |
[10:30] | Yeah. All right. | 是,我看也是 |
[10:31] | That’s my phone. | 我的电话 |
[10:36] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[10:37] | Just wanted to stop by and see how you were feeling. | 就想顺便过来看看你咋样了 |
[10:40] | A little better. | 好些了 |
[10:44] | Okay. If you need anything, let me know. | 好的,如果需要啥告诉我 |
[10:46] | – Okay. All right. | – Okay. – 好的,好 – 好的 |
[10:48] | – Bye. | – Bye. – 再见 – 再见 |
[10:52] | Story. | 说来听听 |
[10:54] | She’s subletting Carol’s place for a month. | 她把卡罗尔的房子转租了一个月 |
[10:57] | – Yeah. She likes you. – Yeah. But there’s a problem. | – 是的,她喜欢你 – 是,但是有个问题 |
[11:00] | I found a tube of a fungicide in her medicine cabinet. | 我在她的药柜里 发现了一管真菌杀剂 |
[11:03] | – So? – So I don’T know why she’s using it. | – 怎么了? – 我不知道她为什么要用 |
[11:06] | How do you even know it’s hers? Maybe it belonged to Carol. | 你怎么知道是她的? 也许是卡罗尔的 |
[11:10] | – Did you see a name on the tube? – I didn’T look. | – 没看到软管上的药名吗? – 我没看 |
[11:12] | Well, take a look. It might not even belong to her. | 看看,也许那个东西不属于她哦 |
[11:15] | People always leave things in medicine cabinets. | 人们总是在药柜里放东西 |
[11:17] | I got this old bottle of cough medicine. | 我有个过期的咳嗽药 |
[11:19] | I still have Brylcreem. | 我还有那种男用发油 |
[11:33] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 你好 – 你好 |
[11:35] | – Could I use your bathroom? – My bathroom? | – 我能用一下你的卫生间吗? – 我的卫生间? |
[11:40] | – You sure you don’T mind? – Oh, of course not. | – 你确定不介意? – 当然不 |
[11:42] | People ask me medical questions all the time. | 人们一直问我医学方面的问题 |
[11:45] | Well, I mean, the question isn’T even for me, actually. | 实际上这个问题不是我问的 |
[11:48] | – It’s for a friend. – Elaine, I’m used to it. | – 是我朋友的问题 – 伊莲,我习惯了 |
[11:51] | – I’m a doctor. – Well… | 我是个医生 |
[11:53] | …podiatrist. | 足科医生 |
[11:59] | No, no. I’m just saying, you didn’T really go to medical school. | 不,不,我是说你 不算真正上过医学院 |
[12:03] | You went to podiatry school… | 你上过足科学校… |
[12:04] | …which I’m sure is very grueling in its own way. | …我敢肯定学那个一定很痛苦的 |
[12:08] | I went to podiatry school because I like feet. | 因为我喜欢脚所以我去足科学校 |
[12:12] | I chose to work with feet. | 我选择和脚工作 |
[12:16] | – I like feet too. I’m just saying… – Saying what? | – 我也喜欢脚,我是说… – 说什么? |
[12:23] | – How you doing in there? – Fine. All done. | – 你在那儿干嘛呢? – 没啥,好了 |
[12:27] | – Just looking for the soap. – No soap? | – 我就想找块香皂 – 没香皂吗? |
[12:30] | No, I don’T see it. | 没有,我没找见 |
[12:35] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[12:38] | George? What are you doing in there? | 乔治,你在那儿做啥? |
[12:41] | What? Nothing. | 什么?没做啥 |
[12:43] | – You’ve been in there an hour. – You don’T feel well? | – 你在那儿一个小时了 – 不舒服吗? |
[12:46] | – I’m fine. – I want to know… | – 我没事 – 我想搞清楚… |
[12:48] | …what you’re doing in there. – Nothing. | …你在那儿做什么呢 – 没做啥 |
[12:51] | – George, open the door. – No. | – 乔治,开门 – 不 |
[12:53] | – Georgie. – No! | – 乔治 – 不! |
[12:58] | – Hey. – Good evening. | – 你好 – 晚上好 |
[13:00] | I hope I’m not disturbing you… | 希望没能打搅你… |
[13:01] | …but I found another toy I thought you might like. | …我找了另外一个玩具 我想你能喜欢 |
[13:12] | Okay. Latvius was the son of which apostle? | 对了,Latvius是哪个使徒的儿子? |
[13:16] | And I’ll need that in the form of a question. | 我想以问答的形式来 |
[13:20] | I don’T know. I can’T believe they’re making me take this test. | 不知道 真想不通他们会让我考试 |
[13:26] | – Hey, did you talk to the doctor? – No. | – 嗨,和那位医生谈过了吗? – 没有 |
[13:29] | All right, the next time you see him, show him this. | 好的,下次见他,给他看这个 |
[13:33] | – You took her medicine. – Well, not on purpose. I was… | – 你拿了她的药 – 不是故意的,我… |
[13:37] | I was hoping there’d be a name on the tube. | 我以为软管上会贴着名字 |
[13:39] | – When are you seeing him again? – I don’T know. We got into this thing… | – 什么时候再见他? – 不知道,我们陷入了争论… |
[13:43] | …about how podiatrists aren’T real doctors. | …足科医生为什么不是真正的医生 |
[13:46] | How could you say that? | 怎么能这么说呢? |
[13:49] | That’s your fault. You just got me thinking. | 是你的错,是你让我这样想的 |
[13:52] | I was merely speaking extemporaneously. | 我不过是说说而已 |
[13:54] | I’ve got nothing against the foot. I’m pro-foot. | 我对脚没任何反感,我喜欢脚 |
[13:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:59] | – Do you think I should apologize? – Yes. He’s a doctor. | – 你觉得我应该道歉吗? – 是的,他是个医生 |
[14:04] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[14:08] | – What are you doing? – What does it look like I’m doing? | – 你在做什么? – 你觉得我像在做什么? |
[14:12] | “Matthew. Luke. | “马太,路加 |
[14:14] | Paul.” | 保罗” |
[14:16] | What, you’re cheating on your conversion test? | 什么,你在入教考试中作弊? |
[14:21] | – I told you. – What? | – 我告诉过你 – 什么? |
[14:22] | – I told you she liked me. – Who? | – 我告诉过你她喜欢我 – 谁? |
[14:24] | – Sister Roberta. – How do you know? | – 罗伯塔修女 – 你怎么知道? |
[14:26] | She told me. She said she’s never had a man… stir up all these feelings inside of her. | 她告诉过我,她说从没遇到过 能让她春心荡漾的男人 |
[14:30] | She’s questioning her faith. She’s thinking of leaving the Church. | 她正在怀疑她的信仰 正考虑离开教堂 |
[14:35] | All this power! | 就是这一力量! |
[14:38] | Look what I’m doing. I’m dangerous, Jerry. | 看看我的所作所为 我太危险了,杰瑞 |
[14:40] | I’m very, very dangerous! | 我太,太危险! |
[14:52] | I must say, George, I was somewhat surprised… | 乔治,我不得不说,你的考试… |
[14:55] | …at the results of your conversion test. | …成绩让我感到很吃惊 |
[14:58] | I don’T recall having seen such an impressive performance. | 在我的记忆中还没有过 如此令人印象深刻的表现 |
[15:04] | You truly must be filled with the spirit of the Lord. | 你真正地符合上帝的精神 |
[15:08] | Oh, I’m full of it, Father. | 神父,我全神贯注于此 |
[15:13] | Yes? Yes? | 啥?什么? |
[15:16] | Yes, yes, I see. | 是,是,我明白 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry. Something has come up. | 失陪了,有点事 |
[15:22] | Oh, sure. I understand. | 当然,可以理解 |
[15:26] | – Hey. – Yeah. | – 你好 – 好 |
[15:30] | – You wanted to see me, Father? – Yes. | – 神父,你想见我? – 是的 |
[15:33] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[15:37] | Sister Roberta came to see me yesterday… | 罗伯塔修女昨天来找我… |
[15:39] | I know what this is about, Father. I didn’T do anything. | 我知道这个情况,神父,我没做啥 |
[15:42] | I just spoke to her innocently for just a few minutes. | 我就和她傻傻地说了那么一会儿 |
[15:45] | It’s just that I… | 就是… |
[15:47] | I have this power. | 我有这个力量 |
[15:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:55] | It is a Latvian word which means “the lure of the animal.” | 拉脱维亚语中这个词 意为“动物的诱惑” |
[16:01] | I don’T understand. | 不知道 |
[16:03] | Women are drawn to you. | 女人会被你诱惑 |
[16:05] | They would give anything to be possessed by you. | 为了能让你得到她们 她们愿意奉献一切 |
[16:09] | Help me, Father. Help me! | 帮帮我,神父,帮帮我! |
[16:11] | Yes, yes. I will help you. | 行,行,我帮你 |
[16:13] | Now, listen very carefully. | 现在仔细听 |
[16:16] | I want you to buy 10 cloves of garlic… | 你买10瓣大蒜… |
[16:20] | …three quarts of vinegar… | …3夸脱醋… |
[16:22] | …6 ounces… | …6盎司… |
[16:25] | What is that stench? I got it. | 啥东西这么臭?我明白了 |
[16:34] | – Hey. – Hey, what the hell is going on? | – 嗨 – 还,你到底在做什么? |
[16:36] | – It stinks. What are you doing? – I’ve got the kavorca. | – 太臭了,你在做什么? – 我中邪了 |
[16:39] | – The kavorca? What is that? – The lure of the animal. | – 中邪?什么意思? – 动物的欲望 |
[16:42] | – I’m dangerous. – What is this thing around your neck? | – 我太危险了 – 你脖子上一圈是什么? |
[16:45] | The priests, they’re helping me. I just bathed in vinegar. | 神父他们在帮助我解脱 我刚刚在醋中沐浴 |
[16:49] | You know, you’re funkifying the whole building. | 你把整个楼都弄的臭气熏天的 |
[16:51] | Keep away, Jerry. Just keep away. | 走,杰瑞,走开 |
[16:55] | Kramer! Kramer! | 克莱默!克莱默! |
[17:02] | George Costanza? | 乔治 ・克斯坦萨 |
[17:03] | Estelle’s son? | 埃斯泰勒的儿子? |
[17:05] | Latvian Orthodox? | 拉脱维亚东正教? |
[17:07] | – Why are you doing this? – For a woman. | – 为什么这么做? – 为一个MM |
[17:10] | A woman? What, are you out of your mind? | 一个MM? 你发什么神经啊? |
[17:12] | Why can’T you do anything like a normal person? | 为什么就不能 像正常人一样做些事情? |
[17:15] | Wait. Is this the group that goes around mutilating squirrels? | 等等,这个是不是 四处残害松鼠的组织? |
[17:21] | No, it’s a regular religion. | 不是,这是正规的宗教 |
[17:23] | I’m calling my lawyer. It might not be too late to get out of this. | 我要找律师,现在退出还不晚 |
[17:26] | – I don’T want to get out of it! – But, George… | – 我就不想退出! – 但是,乔治… |
[17:28] | …you don’T know what you’re saying. You’re under their control. | …你还没搞清你在说什么 你被他们控制了 |
[17:32] | – What, they brainwashed you? – No. No. | – 咋了,你被他们洗脑了吗? – 不,不 |
[17:35] | You’re not performing any rituals in this house! | 不许在这间房内做任何宗教仪式 |
[17:38] | Go back to the psychiatrist. I beg you. | 去看精神病医生去,我求你了 |
[17:41] | And stay away from those squirrels. | 离那些松鼠远些 |
[17:47] | – Oh, hi. – How you doing, Jerry? | – 你好 – 还好吧,杰瑞? |
[17:49] | – Good. What’s the matter? – I’m tired. | – 还好,怎么了? – 我有些累了 |
[17:52] | I hardly slept last night with all the scratching. | 昨晚那些抓挠的声音 让我几乎整夜没睡 |
[17:55] | Bonkers was going crazy. | 小疯子快要疯了 |
[17:58] | – Bonkers? – My cat. | – 小疯子? – 我的猫 |
[18:00] | He’s got this weird sort of skin condition. | 它得了某种奇怪的皮肤病 |
[18:03] | It’s some type of fungus. I couldn’T find his medicine. | 是某种类型的真菌 我找不到它的药了 |
[18:05] | – Oh, it’s your cat! – What? | – 是你的猫啊! – 什么? |
[18:10] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[18:16] | – Are you ready, my son? – Yes, “faddah.” | – 孩子,准备好了吗? – 好了,“爸爸” |
[18:19] | – What did you say? – What? | – 你说什么? – 什么? |
[18:22] | I thought you said “faddah.” | 我感觉你说了“爸爸” |
[18:24] | I said “faddah.” I… | 我说“爸爸” 我… |
[18:27] | I meant “Father.” Just a little bit nervous. | 我是说“神父”,有些紧张了 |
[18:30] | Of course. | 情有可原 |
[18:42] | How you doing? | 还好吧? |
[18:44] | Get away from me, you creep. | 离我远点,你这混蛋 |
[18:46] | Yes. Yes, it worked! | 没错,没错,奏效了! |
[18:49] | Sister Roberta. I still got time to catch her. | 罗伯塔修女 我还赶得上她 |
[19:09] | I gotta get there. | 我得赶到那里 |
[19:25] | Congratulations, George. | 祝贺你,乔治 |
[19:28] | Welcome to the faith. | 欢迎皈依这一信仰 |
[19:30] | Sister Roberta, would you please offer the final benediction? | 罗伯塔修女 你能否给他最后的祝福? |
[19:39] | I can’T. | 我做不了 |
[19:41] | I’m sorry. It’s a beautiful religion… | 很抱歉,这是个很美好的宗教… |
[19:44] | …but I am not worthy of it. | …但是我不配 |
[19:47] | I’ve found something else. | 我找到了别的东西 |
[19:53] | Him. | 他 |
[20:02] | You know, because I love the foot. I’m a big fan of the foot. | 因为我喜欢脚,我是脚的大粉丝 |
[20:07] | Well, it’s my fault. I got a little defensive. | 是我的错,我有点敏感了 |
[20:09] | And that pinkie toe. Come on! | 那个小脚趾,来! |
[20:12] | How adorable is the pinkie toe? | 那个小脚趾有多可爱啊? |
[20:15] | It’s my favorite toe. | 是我最喜欢的脚趾 |
[20:17] | Let’s face it. You get a bunion, where you going? | 面对现实,你得了毛囊炎 你会去哪里? |
[20:19] | – You’re not going to the ear guy. – No, you’re not. | – 你不会去耳科医生那里吧 – 不,你不会去 |
[20:30] | Would you excuse me? I’ll be right back. | 抱歉,马上回来 |
[20:34] | – Where’s the bathroom? – It’s right down here to the left. | – 卫生间在哪里? – 向下往左走 |
[20:38] | I will meet you right back here? | 一会儿在这儿见? |
[20:41] | Elaine, it’s her cat. Her cat has the fungus. | 伊莲,是她的猫感染了真菌 |
[20:45] | So I need the tube back. | 所以我得把那个药管拿回来 |
[20:50] | Fungicide? | 真菌杀剂? |
[20:52] | Fungus? | 真菌? |
[20:57] | Something’s wrong. I don’T feel the same lure. | 怪了,我没感觉到同样的诱惑 |
[21:01] | You don’T? | 你没感觉到? |
[21:02] | What have l…? | 我得…? |
[21:04] | I must return to the Church. | 我必须回教堂去 |
[21:08] | By the way, you really need to take a bath. You stink. | 顺便说一下,你有臭味 确实得洗澡了 |
[21:10] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 好,好,好 |
[21:13] | Once you put medicine in your cabinet… | 一旦你把药放到药柜… |
[21:15] | …you’re never using it again. Medicine you use is on the sink. | …你就再也不会用它了 你用的药在藏污纳垢的角落里 |
[21:18] | It’s not really a medicine cabinet. It’s really like an ointment museum. | 它不是真正的药柜 而是个软管博物馆 |
[21:22] | It’s like, “Here’s a salve from 1983… | 就像,“这有个1983年的油膏… |
[21:25] | …some cream from the ’70s.” But you want to keep it private. | …一些70年代的面霜” 但是你还是不太想被别人发现 |
[21:28] | A medicine cabinet is a place that reveals our weaknesses… | 药柜是能够揭示我们弱点的地方… |
[21:32] | …and can throw off the balance between people that are going out. | …还能打破人际交往中的平衡 |
[21:35] | Somebody peeks in there, “Oh, I see Mr. Perfect needs… | 有人在这里窥视 “噢,我知道完美先生的需求了… |
[21:37] | …tough actin’ Tinactin. | …超强的托萘酯(一种抗真菌药) |
[21:42] | Well, I guess I’ll be calling the shots in this relationship from now on.” | 估计现在我能 在和他的交往中占据主动” |
[21:56] | – You did that for me? – Well, I didn’T do it for my mother. | – 你为我那样做? – 不是给我老妈做的 |
[22:00] | – I’m really flattered. – Yeah. | – 我真是受宠若惊了 – 是的 |
[22:04] | But I just don’T feel ready to make a commitment yet. | 但我还没做出承诺的准备 |
[22:08] | Maybe when I get back from Latvia. | 也许是我从拉脱维亚回来的时候 |
[22:13] | Latvia? | 拉脱维亚? |
[22:15] | Yes. I’m going to stay with some relatives there for a year. | 是的,要和一些亲戚 在那里待上一年 |
[22:19] | Isn’T it great? | 不是很爽吗? |
[22:22] | Enjoy. Enjoy. | 玩开心,玩高兴 |
[22:25] | Oh, George. You are so sweet. | 乔治,你太可爱了 |
[22:28] | Don’T ever change. | 就这样别变 |
[22:34] | I’d like a doggy bag for this, please. | 劳驾,我要打包带走 |