时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The bus is the single stupidest, fattest… | 公共汽车是世界上最愚蠢,最笨重… |
[00:05] | …slowest, most despised vehicle on the road, isn’T it? | 最慢,最受鄙视的车辆 您说不是吗? |
[00:08] | Ever notice when you get behind a bus, people go: | 要是你发现你在一辆公车后面,人们会说: |
[00:10] | “What are you doing? Get away. Come on.” | “你在干什么?快走开!快!” |
[00:13] | The back of the bus, it’s like an eclipse, isn’T it? | 公车屁股就像日食,不是吗? |
[00:16] | People are just like, “The sun. Where is the sun?” | 人们会像这样叫道 “太阳,太阳哪儿去了?” |
[00:18] | It’s like this huge metal ass… | 这就像个巨大的金属屁股… |
[00:20] | …just taking up the whole windshield of your car. | 正好把你车的整个挡风玻璃都挡住了 |
[00:24] | When it pulls out, it even sounds like a fat uncle trying to get out of a sofa. | 当它驶出的时候,那声音听起来 |
[00:28] | -=The Last Fantasy=- | 就像一个胖叔叔想要离开沙发 |
[00:29] | “替身” “替身” | |
[00:35] | -It’s just not good. It’s not good. -It’s not good. | – 就是很糟糕,很糟糕 – 非常糟糕 |
[00:38] | I’m bored. She’s boring, I’m boring. We’re both boring. | 无聊死了,她很无趣,我也很无趣 我们都很无趣 |
[00:42] | We go out to eat, read newspapers. | 我们出去吃饭,看报 |
[00:43] | -At breakfast, everybody reads. -No, lunch, we read. | – 早餐时每个人都读报 – 不,午餐,我们午餐时读 |
[00:46] | -Dinner, we read. -You read during lunch? | – 晚餐时,我们也读 – 你们吃午餐时还读报? |
[00:48] | -Yeah. -Oh, well. | – 是的 – 哦,好吧 |
[00:50] | -Nothing to talk about. -What’s there to talk about? | – 没什么可谈的 – 又有什么可谈的呢 |
[00:53] | At least we’re talking about how there’s nothing. | 至少我们在谈论,怎样会无话可说 |
[00:55] | Talk with her about how there’s nothing. | 和她谈怎么会无话可说 |
[00:57] | She knows there’s nothing. | 她知道没什么可谈 |
[00:58] | -At least she’ll be talking. -Oh, shut up. | – 至少她说了些 – 噢,闭嘴吧 |
[01:01] | -Hey, look who’s here. -Hey, Al. | – 嗨,看谁在这儿 – 嗨,艾尔 |
[01:03] | -Hey, Al. How’s it going? -Deeply in love. | – 嗨,艾尔,最近怎么样 – 完全坠入情网 |
[01:06] | We have so many things to talk about. | 我们有好多事可说 |
[01:08] | Sometimes, we’ll talk all night… | 有时,我们能聊一整夜… |
[01:12] | …till the sun comes up. | 直到天明 |
[01:15] | -So how about you? -Oh, I’m seeing someone, yes. | – 那你怎么样? – 哦,我也在约会呢,是的 |
[01:18] | -You know her. Daphne Bauer. -Great girl. | – 你知道她的,达芙妮・鲍尔 – 很不错的女孩 |
[01:21] | We have no need to speak. | 我们都不需要说话 |
[01:22] | We communicate with deep, soulful looks. | 我们用深邃的,深情的眼神交流 |
[01:25] | Like Dwight and Mamie Eisenhower. | 就像德怀特和玛米・艾森豪威尔一样 |
[01:27] | -Did you hear about Fulton? -Yeah. | – 你听说了富尔顿的事吗? – 是的 |
[01:31] | Yeah, I went by the hospital to see him a few days ago. | 是,我前几天去医院看他的 |
[01:34] | Think he’d really like you to visit. | 我想你去,他会很高兴的 |
[01:36] | -Me? -Yeah. | – 我? – 是啊 |
[01:37] | -Said he could use a good laugh. -What about me? | – 他可能会开怀大笑 – 那我呢? |
[01:40] | He didn’T mention you. | 他没提到你 |
[01:42] | This is my stop. | 我到站了 |
[01:45] | -See you. -Yeah, see you. | – 再见 – 好,再见 |
[01:48] | “Deeply in love.” | “完全坠入情网” |
[01:50] | You can’T say something bad about relationships… | 你说不出谈恋爱的坏处… |
[01:52] | …you shouldn’T say anything at all. | 你什么也不应该说 |
[01:58] | I didn’T know Fulton was in the hospital. | 我都不知道富尔顿住院了 |
[02:00] | “Could use a good laugh.” | “开怀大笑” |
[02:02] | You know what pressure that is? | 你知道那是什么样的压力吗? |
[02:04] | Come on, come with me. | 来吧,和我一起去 |
[02:05] | I’m not good in these situations. | 我不擅长处理这种情况 |
[02:07] | l– I can’T hide my pity. | 我,我掩盖不了我的同情 |
[02:09] | l– I make them feel worse. | 我,我会让他们感觉更糟 |
[02:12] | -Oh, stop it. -Also, I’m afraid… | – 哦,别说了 – 还有,我恐怕… |
[02:14] | …that people in that state are finally gonna tell me what they really think. | 他们在那种状态下 会告诉我他们的真实想法 |
[02:18] | They got nothing to lose. What do they care? | 他们又不会损失什么,还有什么好担心的? |
[02:20] | -So you’re not gonna come? -No, but say hello for me. | – 那你不去了? – 是,但替我向他问好 |
[02:23] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[02:25] | -Hey, Mick. -Hey, Jerry. | – 嘿,米奇 – 嘿,杰瑞 |
[02:27] | -What’s doing? -Nothing. You? | – 最近怎么样? – 没什么,你呢? |
[02:29] | Same old, same old. | 老样子,老样子 |
[02:31] | George, this is Mickey. | 乔治,这是米奇 |
[02:33] | -Hi. Nice to meet you. -Pleasure. | – 嗨,很高兴见到你 – 我也很荣幸 |
[02:35] | -How’s work going, you guys? -Let’s not talk about it. | – 你们的工作怎么样? – 我们别谈这个啦 |
[02:38] | -You got a job? -Yeah. Mickey hooked me up. | – 你有工作了? – 是啊,米奇帮我找的 |
[02:41] | We’re stand-ins for the actors on All My Children. | 我们为“我的孩子们”当替身演员 |
[02:43] | Mickey’s a stand-in for an 8-year-old kid… | 米奇为一个8岁孩子当替身… |
[02:45] | …and I stand in for the kid’s father. | 我为孩子的爸爸替身 |
[02:48] | But I got a big problem. | 但是我遇到了大难题 |
[02:49] | The kid I stand in for, he’s growing. | 我给他当替身的那个孩子 他在长个 |
[02:51] | He was 4 feet last month. | 他上个月4英尺 |
[02:53] | Now he’s like 4’2″ and a half. | 现在他4英尺2英寸半! |
[02:55] | He shot up 2 and a half inches. | 他长了2英寸半 |
[02:57] | I can do 4’2″ , 4’3″ is a stretch. | 我能演4英尺2英寸 4英尺3英寸就是极限了 |
[03:01] | Any higher, I’m gonna be out on my ass… | 再高的话,我就走人… |
[03:03] | …doing that paralegal crap. | 去演那个蹩脚的律师助理 |
[03:05] | How do you stop a kid from growing? | 你怎么能阻止孩子长高呢? |
[03:07] | I told you, you should offer him some cigarettes. | 我告诉过你,你得给他们烟抽 |
[03:12] | I offered him cigarettes… | 我给他烟了… |
[03:13] | …but his stupid mother’s always hanging around. | 但他那愚蠢的妈,总在旁边转悠 |
[03:16] | She won’T let him have any. | 她不会让他抽的 |
[03:17] | -What about lifts? -Out of the question. | – 鞋垫怎么样? – 免谈! |
[03:20] | Can’T you just switch with another midget? | 你就不能和别的侏儒调换一下? |
[03:25] | It’s “little people.” | 是“小巧的”人 |
[03:26] | -You got that? -Easy, Mickey. Easy. | – 你知道了吗? – 放松,米奇,放松 |
[03:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:33] | We gotta get back to the show. What are you guys doing? | 我们得回去演戏了 你们要干什么? |
[03:36] | -Going to the hospital to visit Fulton. -Well, say hello for me. | – 去医院看富尔顿 – 那代我向他问好 |
[03:42] | Now, look. We’re gonna stop at the shoemaker right now. | 听着,我们得在鞋匠那儿停一下 |
[03:45] | You gotta get some lifts for your shoes. | 你得在鞋里垫些鞋垫 |
[03:47] | Lifts? Kramer, you don’T understand. This kind of thing is just not done. | 鞋垫?克莱默,你不了解 这种事就是不能做 |
[03:51] | -You wanna keep your job? -Yeah, but– | – 你想保住饭碗吗? – 当然,可是… |
[03:53] | -No buts. -Kramer– | – 没有“可是” – 克莱默… |
[04:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:02] | Fulton! | 富尔顿! |
[04:04] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:05] | Hey, Jerry. Good to see you. | 嘿,杰瑞,很高兴能够见到你 |
[04:07] | -I could use a good laugh. -Who couldn’T ? | – 我能大笑一场了 – 谁不能呢? |
[04:09] | -I haven’T cracked a smile in months. -Oh, don’T worry. You’ll crack. | – 我几个月都没笑过了 – 哦,别急,你会笑的 |
[04:14] | Cracking’s inevitable. | 笑是无法避免的 |
[04:15] | First you crack, then you chuckle. | 首先你咧开嘴 |
[04:18] | That was the Russians’ motto at the Siege of Leningrad: | 那是俄国人 在列宁格勒围城战时的格言: |
[04:21] | First you crack, then you chuckle. | 你先咧开嘴,然后笑 |
[04:24] | You know, because Leningrad… | 你知道,因为列宁格勒… |
[04:26] | …when the Nazis attacked, it wasn’T a very happy time. | 正受着纳粹的攻击 那可不是快乐的时光 |
[04:29] | Because of the war. | 因为有战争 |
[04:32] | Famine. | 饥荒 |
[04:34] | Plus, it was cold. Very cold. | 还有,严寒,非常冷 |
[04:37] | They were eating each other. | 他们人吃人 |
[04:41] | Maybe this isn’T a good time for a visit. | 也许这不是拜访的好时间 |
[04:43] | No, it’s a fine time. | 不,正好 |
[04:46] | All right. There’s a priest, a minister and a rabbi, and they’re all skydiving. | 好吧,有一个牧师 一位部长,一个法师,他们要跳伞 |
[04:58] | So how are the eggs? | 那鸡蛋怎么样? |
[04:59] | Eggs are eggs. | 鸡蛋就是鸡蛋 |
[05:02] | Eggs are eggs. | 鸡蛋就是鸡蛋 |
[05:04] | That is very profound. | 这话很深刻 |
[05:07] | By the same token, could you say, “Fish is fish” ? | 同样的,你能说,“鱼就是鱼”吗? |
[05:10] | I don’T think so. | 我想不能 |
[05:13] | -Listen, Daphne– -Daphne. | – 听着,黛芬妮 – 达芙妮 |
[05:15] | Daphne. | 达芙妮 |
[05:19] | I have to tell you something. This is very difficult– | 我得跟你说些事,但很难说出口… |
[05:22] | Oh, I forgot to tell you. | 噢 ,我差点忘了告诉你 |
[05:24] | Al Nechy called me today. | 艾尔・尼奇今天打电话给我了 |
[05:27] | Yeah. I bumped into him on the bus. What did he have to say? | 是,我在公交车上遇到他了 他跟你说了什么? |
[05:30] | He told me not to get involved with you. | 他告诉我别跟你在一起 |
[05:33] | -What? -Yeah. | – 什么? – 是的 |
[05:35] | He said you could never make a commitment… | 他说你从来没有责任感… |
[05:37] | …and you’d just wind up hurting me. | 你只会气我,伤害我 |
[05:40] | He said that? | 谁说的? |
[05:43] | What a nerve. | 真不要脸 |
[05:44] | How dare he say something like that. | 他居然敢那么说 |
[05:47] | -ls it true? -Of course not. | – 是真的吗? – 当然不是 |
[05:51] | I mean, sure, there may have been one or two occasions in the past… | 我的意思是,当然 过去是有那么一两次… |
[05:56] | …when I may have reacted… | 我表现的… |
[05:59] | …in an impulsive or somewhat immature manner… | 有点冲动,或者不成熟… |
[06:02] | …but those days are well behind me. | 但那早就是过去了 |
[06:08] | How long are you gonna be away for, Daddy? | 爸爸,你要离开多久? |
[06:11] | I’m not really going away. | 我不是真的离开 |
[06:13] | I told you, I’ll be back every other weekend. | 我跟你说过 我每隔一个周末就会回来 |
[06:16] | Don’T go, Daddy. Don’T go. | 别走,爸爸,别走 |
[06:20] | Now, Porter… | 好了,波特… |
[06:24] | …you know your mother and I love you very much… | 你知道,我和妈妈都很爱你… |
[06:27] | …but… | 但是… |
[06:29] | …sometimes people fall out of love. | 有时人们会放弃爱 |
[06:33] | Now, give me a big hug. | 好了,好好抱我一下 |
[06:37] | And there’s your scene. | 你们的戏结束了 |
[06:39] | -Stand-ins? -Yo. | – 替身? – 来啦 |
[06:41] | All right, you guys. Get on their spots. We gotta fix the lights. | 好了,各就各位 我们要调灯光了 |
[06:46] | That’s good work. | 干得不错 |
[06:51] | All right. Ready. | 好了,准备 |
[06:54] | How long you gonna be away for, Daddy? | 爸爸,你要离开多久? |
[07:00] | I’m not really going away. | 我不是真的离开 |
[07:04] | I told you I’d be back every other weekend. | 我跟你说过 我每隔一个周末就会回来 |
[07:08] | Don’T go, Daddy. Don’T go. | 别走,爸爸,别走 |
[07:12] | Now, listen, Porter. | 好了,听着,波特 |
[07:14] | You know your mother and I love you very much… | 你知道,我和妈妈都很爱你 |
[07:18] | …but sometimes people fall out of love. | 但有时人们会放弃爱 |
[07:21] | Now, give me a big hug. | 好了,好好抱我一下 |
[07:26] | All right. Kramer. | 够啦,克莱默 |
[07:28] | Kramer. | 克莱默 |
[07:30] | Okay, that’s lunch, everybody. One hour. | 好,午餐时间,一小时 |
[07:39] | -How do those lifts feel? -Quiet. | – 鞋垫感觉在怎么样? – 安静! |
[07:42] | -Hi, guys. -Hey, Tammy. | – 你们好! – 你好,塔米 |
[07:44] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[07:46] | -Have you been working out? -Not that I know of. | – 你经常锻炼吗? – 据我所知没有 |
[07:49] | Whatever it is, keep doing it. You look great. | 不管怎样,坚持下去 你看起来真棒 |
[07:52] | -How about lunch? -Oh, I can’T today… | – 一起吃午饭吧 – 噢,今天不行… |
[07:55] | …but I see it in our future. | 但我想以后应该可以 |
[07:57] | -See you, Kramer. -Yeah. | – 再见,克莱默 – 再见 |
[07:59] | Bye, Mickey. | 再见,米奇 |
[08:01] | -Oh, she likes you, buddy. -Yeah. | – 噢,她喜欢你,伙计 – 是啊 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[08:05] | -All of a sudden. -What? | – 就是突然之间 – 什么? |
[08:08] | Hey, Mick. | 嘿,米奇 |
[08:09] | -How you doing, Johnny? -What gives? What’s going on? | – 最近怎么样,乔尼? – 为什么?发生了什么? |
[08:12] | -You going out with Tammy? -Maybe. | – 你要和塔米约会? – 也许吧 |
[08:14] | What’s it to you? | 你怎么了? |
[08:16] | There’s something different about you. | 你有点不一样 |
[08:18] | -I got my hair cut, that’s all. -No, that’s not it. Something else. | – 我剪了头发,仅此而已 – 不,不是那个,还有别的 |
[08:22] | Yeah. You look different. | 是的,你看起来不一样了 |
[08:24] | You don’T . You got the same ugly mug you had since the day I met you. | 对,你没有 自打我见到你,你一直用那个丑杯子 |
[08:28] | I don’T know what it is, but I’ll find out. | 我不知道到底是什么 但我会弄明白的 |
[08:31] | I’ll find out. | 我会弄明白的 |
[08:33] | Don’T believe him. | 别信他 |
[08:37] | So she’s just sitting there, and then Pachyderm– | 她就坐在那,然后帕奇德姆… |
[08:40] | You remember the ‘Derm. He says, “I’m gonna go up to her.” | 你记得那个德姆 他说,“我要去泡她” |
[08:43] | So he picks up the two pieces of pizza and…. | 所以他拿起两块批萨… |
[08:47] | And they’re steaming hot. | 它们热得发烫 |
[08:48] | They’re burning his hands, so he’s juggling. | 烫到了他的手 他像玩杂技似的 |
[08:50] | He’s throwing them in the air. | 他把批萨抛向空中 |
[08:52] | And just as he gets up to her, down they go. | 他走到她那时 批萨刚好掉了下来 |
[08:56] | Well, we all just lost it. | 唉,我们都错过了好戏 |
[09:00] | It was really, really funny. | 这是真的真的很滑稽 |
[09:02] | -Hey, Jerry. -Hey, Phil. How you doing? | – 嘿,杰瑞 – 嘿,菲尔,最近怎么样? |
[09:06] | -You look terrific. -I got my health. | – 你看起来不错 – 我一直很健康 |
[09:08] | Well, that’s the most important thing. | 是啊,那是最重要的 |
[09:10] | Hey, how you doing, Fulton? | 嘿,你怎么样,富尔顿? |
[09:12] | Octane, butane, night train! | 辛烷,丁烷,夜间列车! (英语里几个词都只是压尾韵,无意义) |
[09:16] | -How’s he doing? -He could use a couple laughs. | – 他怎么样了? – 他是该开怀大笑一下了 |
[09:21] | You should’ve told the story about Pachyderm dropping the pizza. | 你应该告诉他帕奇德姆掉批萨的事 |
[09:26] | I told it. Yeah. | 是的,我跟他说了 |
[09:31] | Hey, you know what? As I was leaving, I saw Phil Tatola. | 嘿,你知道吗? 我刚要走时碰见艾尔・塔托拉了 |
[09:34] | He is one of the greatest guys. | 他是最棒的人之一 |
[09:36] | -Do I know him? -No. But of all the guys I know… | – 我认识他吗? – 不,但据我所知,所有人中… |
[09:39] | …l could envision you going out with him. | 我想让你和他约会 |
[09:42] | lf you were a woman, would you go out with him? | 如果你是个女人,你会和他出去吗? |
[09:45] | lf I was a woman, I’d be at the dock waiting for the fleet to come in. | 如果我是个女的,我会在码头上 等待舰队归来 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I bet you would. All right, give him my number. | 是啊,我打赌你会 好吧,把我电话给他吧 |
[09:52] | All right. | 好 |
[09:53] | This, you’re not gonna believe. | 这个,你们绝不会信 |
[09:56] | Al Nechy, that pimple… | 艾尔・尼奇,那个满脸疙瘩的人… |
[10:00] | …tells Daphne– Now, get this. | 告诉达芙妮…听着… |
[10:02] | –not to get involved with me. | 不要和我交往 |
[10:04] | -What? -Yeah. That’s what she told me. | – 什么? – 是的,她是这么和我说的 |
[10:06] | -Why? -He’s afraid that she’s gonna get hurt. | – 为什么? – 他怕她会受伤害 |
[10:10] | -ls she? -Of course. | – 她会吗? – 当然 |
[10:14] | -So? -What? He doesn’T have to tell her. | – 然后? – 什么?他没必要告诉她 |
[10:17] | -Maybe he likes her. -Oh, no, no. He’s deeply in love. | – 也许他喜欢她 – 噢,不会,不会,他正“深陷情网” |
[10:21] | I was about to break up with her when she told me. | 她告诉我时,我正想和她分手 |
[10:24] | -So, what are you gonna do? -I can’T break up with her now. | – 那,你打算怎么做? – 我现在不能和她分开了 |
[10:27] | -Why? -Because he said I was going to. | – 为什么? – 因为艾尔说我会 |
[10:31] | So now you’re gonna keep going out with her for spite? | 那么现在你是为了赌气才和她出去? |
[10:35] | -Yes. I am. -Yeah, I could see that. | – 是的,我是 – 是,我看出来了 |
[10:38] | -I don’T see any way around it. -Me either. | – 我想不出其他办法 – 我也是 |
[10:41] | -What choice do I have? -None. | – 我能有什么选择? – 没有 |
[11:03] | Fulton’s wife told me it’s all my fault. | 富尔顿的妻子跟我说,那全是我的错 |
[11:06] | She said since my visit, he’s taken a turn for the worse. | 他说自打我去了后,他变得更糟了 |
[11:10] | -Did you tell him the Pachyderm story? -Yeah, I told him the Pachyderm story. | – 你跟他说帕奇德姆的故事了吗? – 是的,我跟他说了 |
[11:14] | Maybe I’ll go over there. | 我可能会去看看 |
[11:16] | -Towards what end? -I’m very good with sick people. | – 怎么看? – 我很会和病人相处 |
[11:19] | They love me. | 他们喜欢我 |
[11:21] | When my friend Len Nickidimo had gout… | 当我的朋友兰・尼克迪莫患痛风时… |
[11:23] | …l was in his hospital room for three days. | 我在他的病房待了三天 |
[11:25] | The doctors were amazed at his recovery. | 然后,医生们对他的康复很是惊奇 |
[11:31] | -Hey. -Hey, Mick. | – 嘿 – 嘿,米奇 |
[11:34] | Johnny Viggiano went through my locker. | 乔尼・佛吉亚诺翻了我的柜子 |
[11:38] | That little bastard. | 那个小混蛋 |
[11:41] | He saw the lifts in my shoes. | 他看见我鞋里的鞋垫了 |
[11:43] | He knows I’m heightening. | 他知道我垫高了 |
[11:47] | This never would’ve happened if you didn’T push me to get those. | 你不逼我,我绝不会那么做! |
[11:50] | -I told you. -Nobody put a gun to your head. | – 我跟你说过 – 没人拿枪顶着你的脑袋 |
[11:52] | Yeah. Just keep out of my business, you big ape. | 是啊,以后别管我的事,大猩猩 |
[11:55] | Who you calling “big ape” ? | 你叫谁“大猩猩”? |
[11:57] | I’m calling you an ape. | 我叫你! |
[11:59] | All right, break it up. Come on, you two. | 好了,停下,好了,你们两个 |
[12:02] | Just cut it out now. | 现在暂停 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:11] | Behave yourselves. | 规矩些 |
[12:14] | -I’m sorry, Kramer. -No, it’s all right, it’s all right. | – 对不起,克莱默 – 不,没事儿,没事儿 |
[12:17] | You’re stressed out. | 你压力太大 |
[12:22] | Why does this Johnny have it in for you? | 为什么乔尼要针对你? |
[12:24] | He’s always been jealous of me. | 他老是嫉妒我 |
[12:27] | I always got to stand in for the bigger stars. | 我总是给大腕儿当替身 |
[12:30] | The Cosby kids, Ricky Schroder, Macaulay Culkin. | 科斯比小孩,李克・席洛德,麦考利・金 |
[12:33] | -What’s he like? -He’s a good kid. | – 他怎么样? – 是个不错的孩子 |
[12:35] | -Yeah? -What does he care if you put lifts in? | – 是吗 – 你放鞋垫关他什么事? |
[12:38] | You don’T understand. | 你不懂 |
[12:39] | There’s an unwritten code about this. | 这行有个不成文的规定 |
[12:42] | I could be ostracized. | 我会被排挤 |
[12:44] | I remember when I was a kid, some guy tried to heighten. | 我记得小时候,有个人想垫高 |
[12:48] | He lost his job, lost his friends, everything. | 他就失去了工作,朋友,一切… |
[12:52] | I knew I was crazy to try this kind of thing… | 我知道做这种事太疯狂了… |
[12:55] | …but I was so desperate. | 但我那时只能孤注一掷 |
[12:58] | What is this kid taking, anyway? | 那孩子吃什么了? |
[13:00] | Hormones? Steroids? | 荷尔蒙?固雷醇? |
[13:01] | Would you tell me? | 你能告诉我吗? |
[13:04] | Well, here we are. | 好了,我们到了 |
[13:06] | George, tomorrow’s Sunday. | 乔治,明天星期天 |
[13:09] | We could sleep late and get the paper… | 我们可以睡懒觉,看报… |
[13:13] | …and have breakfast and spend the morning together… | 一起吃早餐 一个上午都呆在一起… |
[13:17] | …go for a long walk, maybe do a little shopping… | 散个步,可能再去购点物… |
[13:21] | -…have lunch– -You know what? l– | – 吃午饭… – 你知道吗? |
[13:25] | I don’T think I’m gonna be able to stay over tonight. | 我想今晚我不能过夜了 |
[13:27] | -Why not? -Yeah, I really should go home. | – 为什么? – 是的,我真得回家 |
[13:30] | Actually, I’m planning on spending the day with my father. | 事实上,我明天得陪我爸 |
[13:33] | We’re– | 我们… |
[13:35] | We’re going to a father-son picnic, just the two of us. | 我们打算去父子野餐,就我们俩 |
[13:38] | I thought we were gonna spend the day together. | 我以为我们能呆在一起 |
[13:40] | Well, Dad’s been planning this for such a long time. | 可是,我爸已经计划好久了 |
[13:44] | He bought a new blanket. | 他买了新毛毯 |
[13:45] | And he got that game with the foam paddles and the Velcro ball. | 准备了“泡沫桨”游戏和“维可牢球” |
[13:50] | Have you given any more thought to what we talked about? | 你有没有考虑过我们谈的事? |
[13:54] | You know, moving in? | 你知道,就是一起住 |
[13:55] | Yes. Oh, yes. Very much. | 是的,噢,是的,考虑了很多 |
[13:59] | Maybe you don’T wanna move in. | 也许你根本不想一起住 |
[14:01] | No, no, I do. You know, it’s just– | 不,不,我想,你知道,只是… |
[14:03] | Maybe Al Nechy was right. Maybe I shouldn’T have gotten involved. | 也许艾尔・尼奇说的对 可能是不应该和你交往 |
[14:07] | No, he’s not right. | 不,他错了 |
[14:09] | Al Nechy is not right. | 艾尔・尼奇大错特错 |
[14:12] | All right, I’m canceling the father-son picnic. | 好,我取消父子野餐! |
[14:16] | I don’T know what he’s gonna do with all that potato salad. | 我真不知道 他会拿那些土豆沙拉怎么办 |
[14:22] | So then Pachyderm picks up the two pieces of pizza. | 然后帕奇德姆拿起两块批萨 |
[14:26] | And mind you, now, they’re burning hot. | 现在,注意,它们很烫 |
[14:30] | He can barely hold them. | 他根本拿不住 |
[14:32] | He’s trying to, like, juggle the pizza. | 他试着,像这样,颠着批萨 |
[14:35] | You know. I mean– | 你懂,我是说… |
[14:37] | -And then they go flying– -I’m gonna pee my pants. | – 然后它们飞了起来 – 我要尿裤子了! |
[14:41] | They go flying out of his hands. | 他们从他手里飞了出去 |
[14:43] | And one lands on her face, and the other lands on his face. | 一块掉在她的脸上 另一块掉在他自己脸上 |
[14:52] | I mean, the whole place went crazy. | 我说,所有人都要疯了 |
[14:55] | -Oh, what a story. -Oh, God. I know. I know. | – 噢,太可笑了 – 哦,上帝,我知道,我知道 |
[14:58] | That is one of the funniest stories… | 那是自我听说的故事以来… |
[15:00] | -…I’ve ever heard. -I know. | – 最滑稽的一个 – 我知道 |
[15:03] | Well, this has been one hell of a night. | 啊,真是个开心的夜晚 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry Jerry didn’T suggest this sooner. | 我很遗憾杰瑞没有早点建议我们见面 |
[15:09] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[15:11] | …you really are beautiful, Elaine. | 你真是很美,伊莲 |
[15:14] | Well…. | 嗯… |
[15:19] | -Good night. -Good night? | – 晚安 – 晚安? |
[15:21] | Well…. | 那… |
[15:26] | Come on, Adrian. Give me another chance. | 求你了,阿德里安 再给我一次机会 |
[15:29] | I know I can cheer Fulton up. | 我知道我能让富尔顿高兴起来 |
[15:30] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll do my act. | 我告诉你,我要有表演 |
[15:33] | No, new material. | 不,全新内容 |
[15:35] | He’s never heard it. | 他从未听说过 |
[15:37] | He’ll love it. I just did it at the Concorde last week. lt killed. | 他会喜欢的 我上周在协和飞机上表演过,帅呆了! |
[15:41] | Thank you. Thanks– You will not regret this. | 谢谢,谢谢,你不会后悔的 |
[15:44] | Okay. Bye. Hey. | 好,再见,嘿! |
[15:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:49] | So? | 怎么样? |
[15:51] | -What? -Come on, how was your date? | – 什么? – 快说吧,你的约会怎么样? |
[15:54] | Oh, the date. | 噢,那个约会 |
[15:57] | The date. | 约会 |
[15:59] | -Yeah. How was it? -lnteresting. | – 是啊,怎么样? – 很有意思 |
[16:02] | -Really? -Oh, yeah. | – 是吗? – 噢,是的 |
[16:06] | -Why? What happened? -Let’s see. | – 怎么讲?发生了什么? – 让我想想 |
[16:09] | How shall I put this? | 我该怎么说呢? |
[16:12] | Well, just put it. | 啊,照实说呗 |
[16:14] | He took it out. | 他把那个拿了出来 |
[16:21] | He what? | 他什么? |
[16:23] | He took… | 他把… |
[16:26] | …it out. | 那个拿出来了 |
[16:31] | He took what out? | 他把什么拿出来了? |
[16:33] | lt. | 那个 |
[16:35] | He took it out? | 他把那个拿出来了? |
[16:38] | Yes, sirree, Bob. | 是的,鲍勃长官 |
[16:41] | -He couldn’T . -He did. | – 他不可能 – 他做了 |
[16:43] | You were involved in some sort of amorous– | 你有没有表现得有点多情… |
[16:45] | No. | 没有 |
[16:48] | -You mean, he just–? -Yes. | – 你是说,他就是… – 是的 |
[16:50] | -Are you sure? -Oh, quite. | – 你肯定吗? – 噢,相当肯定 |
[16:55] | There was no mistaking it? | 这里面没有误解? |
[16:57] | Jerry. | 杰瑞 |
[16:59] | So you were talking, you’re having a pleasant conversation… | 那么,你们相谈甚欢… |
[17:02] | -…and then all of a sudden– -Yeah. | – 然后,突然… – 是的 |
[17:04] | -lt. | -lt. – 那个 – 那个 |
[17:06] | -Out. | -Out. – 出来了 – 出来了 |
[17:08] | Well, I can’T believe this. I know Phil. | 噢,我不敢相信,我了解菲尔 |
[17:10] | He’s a good friend. We play softball together. | 他是个好朋友 我们一起打垒球 |
[17:12] | -How could this be? -Oh, it be. | – 这怎么可能? – 噢,可能 |
[17:17] | Have you got any other friends you wanna set me up with? | 你还有没有其他朋友想介绍给我? |
[17:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:24] | Hey, how was your date with Phil Tatola? | 嘿,你和菲尔・塔托拉的约会, 怎么样? |
[17:26] | He took it out. | 他把那个拿出来了 |
[17:33] | Well, maybe it needed some air. | 呃,也许它需要点新鲜空气 |
[17:37] | You know, sometimes they need air. They can’T breathe in there. | 你知道,他们有时需要空气 他们在里面无法呼吸 |
[17:40] | It’s inhuman. | 太没人性了 |
[17:44] | So she’s just sitting there, she’s having a pleasant conversation… | 那么她只是坐在那儿 谈得很愉快… |
[17:49] | -…and all of a sudden– -lt. | – 突然… – 那个 |
[17:50] | -lt. -Out. | – 那个 – 出来了 |
[17:56] | I spend time trying to get their clothes off… | 我花了很长时间 想把她们的衣服脱下来… |
[17:58] | …l never thought of taking mine off. | 我从没想过脱我自己的 |
[18:03] | Hey, get out of here. Daphne’s gonna be here. | 嘿,你走吧,达芙妮要来了 |
[18:06] | All right, I’m going. | 好,我走了 |
[18:07] | You know what I’ve come to realize? | 你知道我意识到了什么吗? |
[18:09] | I’m not just bored. | 我不止是觉得无聊 |
[18:11] | I genuinely dislike her. | 我是真的不喜欢她 |
[18:13] | Well, how long are you gonna keep this up? | 好吧,你打算这样维持多久? |
[18:16] | Hey, I’ll get married if I have to. | 嘿,如果不得不的话,我会结婚的 |
[18:18] | Al Nechy will think twice before he opens his mouth about me again. | 艾尔・尼奇再开口说我之前 得仔细考虑一下 |
[18:22] | George, they’re doing wonderful things… | 乔治,这些天他们在精神病院… |
[18:24] | …at mental institutions these days. | 有不少好活动 |
[18:26] | I’d be happy to set up a meet-and-greet. | 我很开心为你牵线 |
[18:28] | I’m very disappointed to hear you talk like that. | 你这么说我很失望 |
[18:31] | -Still don’T know what makes me tick. -Yes, I do. | – 你还是不知道什么会让我生气 – 不,我知道 |
[18:34] | -What are you doing? -I’m going to see Fulton. | – 你马上干什么? – 我要去见富尔顿 |
[18:37] | I’m not even saying hello. I’m going right into material. | 我连“你好”都不说,直奔主题 |
[18:45] | -Hey, Jer. -Oh, hey, Phil. | – 嘿,杰瑞 – 嘿,菲尔 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry things didn’T work out with Elaine. | 我对那天和伊莲的事很抱歉 |
[18:52] | I don’T know what I did wrong. | 我不知道哪错了 |
[18:54] | Well, you showed her who you are. | 呃,你让他看到了你的本性 |
[18:58] | Oh, look at this. | 噢,看看这个 |
[19:00] | What, she’s gotta breast-feed in public? | 真是,她非要在公共场合哺乳? |
[19:06] | Yeah, that’s the last thing you wanna see. | 是啊,这是你最不愿看到的 |
[19:09] | Well, next to last. | 呃,还不是最不愿 |
[19:11] | -Look, I’ll see you. -Yeah, take it easy. | – 好吧,回见了 – 好,轻松点 |
[19:15] | Dr. Callahan. Dr. Callahan. | 卡拉罕医生,卡拉罕医生 |
[19:20] | Hey, how you doing? Good to be here. | 嘿,你怎么样? 来这真好 |
[19:27] | -Rock, paper, scissors. Match. | -Rock, paper, scissors. Match. – 石头,剪刀,布 – 石头,剪刀,布 |
[19:30] | All right. Rock beats paper. | 好,石头赢布 |
[19:34] | I thought paper covered rock. | 我以为布会包住石头 |
[19:36] | No. Rock flies right through paper. | 不,石头能把布划破 |
[19:38] | Well, what beats rock? | 那什么能赢石头? |
[19:40] | Nothing beats rock. | 没有什么能赢石头 |
[19:43] | All right, come on. | 好,再来 |
[19:45] | Rock, paper, scissors. Match. | 石头,剪刀,布 |
[19:46] | -Rock. | -Rock. – 石头 – 石头 |
[19:48] | Rock, paper, scissors. Match. | 石头,剪刀,布 |
[19:50] | -Rock. | -Rock. – 石头 – 石头 |
[19:51] | Hey, Bob. Hey, what’s with you? | 嘿,鲍勃,嘿! 你怎么了? |
[19:54] | You got a problem? | 有麻烦吗? |
[19:55] | -You see that look he gave me? -Come on. Here. Ready? | – 你看他看我的样子 – 来吧,快,好了吗? |
[19:59] | Rock, paper, scissors. Match. | 石头,剪刀,布 |
[20:01] | -Rock. | -Rock. – 石头 – 石头 |
[20:03] | -Hey, Tammy. -Hello. | – 嘿,塔米 – 你好 |
[20:05] | So, Tammy, finally, today’s our big lunch. | 塔米,今天终于能一起吃饭了吧 |
[20:08] | -I don’T think so. -Why not? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[20:10] | -What the hell are you talking about? -Look, Mickey. | – 你到底在说什么? – 看,米奇 |
[20:13] | Everybody knows that you’re heightening. | 所有都知道你垫高了 |
[20:15] | It’s all over the set. | 太荒唐了 |
[20:17] | -Wait. Wait– -Don’T touch me. | – 等等,等等 – 别碰我 |
[20:19] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该为你自己感到羞耻 |
[20:21] | All the progress we’ve made over the years… | 我们这几年所有的进展… |
[20:24] | …and you blow it with a stupid stunt like that. | 就给你和那个傻花招给毁了 |
[20:26] | Wait a second. Wait a second. You got me all wrong. | 等一下,等一下,你搞错了 |
[20:29] | It was all because of the kid. | 都是那个孩子 |
[20:31] | The kid was growing. | 他在长个儿 |
[20:33] | He shot up 2 and a half inches in a month. | 一个月内长了2英尺半 |
[20:37] | I would’ve lost my job. | 我会丢饭碗的 |
[20:39] | Any one of you would’ve done the same. | 你们遇到了也会那么做 |
[20:42] | You got no right. | 你们都错了 |
[20:44] | I’m Mickey Abbot. | 我是米奇・阿伯特 |
[20:46] | I stood in for Punky Brewster when all of you was nothing. | 我给庞吉・布鲁斯特当替身时 你们还什么也不是 |
[20:51] | It’s all his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[20:53] | It was his idea. | 全是他的主意 |
[20:54] | Come on, Johnny. Let’s go get something to eat. | 快点,乔尼 一起去吃点东西吧 |
[21:08] | Mickey. | 米奇! |
[21:13] | -This guy’s belching up vitamins. -Stop. | – 这个人不同的吃着维他命 – 快停下 |
[21:16] | And this whole Justice League… | 所有的正义联盟… |
[21:18] | …Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman. | 蝙蝠侠,绿灯笼,神奇女侠 |
[21:20] | You mean to tell me Superman can’T cover everything? | 你想告诉我超人也有力所不及的地方 |
[21:23] | -Stop. -For crying out loud, he’s Superman. | – 停下 – 我想大声说,“他就是超人!” |
[21:40] | Fulton? | 富尔顿? |
[21:43] | Fulton? | 富尔顿? |
[21:54] | George, first let me just say that I’ve never been with a guy… | 乔治,我想先说 我从未遇到过这么一个… |
[21:58] | …who was so committed to commit. | 对感情那么有责任感的人 |
[22:01] | I mean, it’s so rare in men these days… | 我是说,现在这种男人几乎绝迹了… |
[22:03] | …and that’s what makes this all the more difficult. | 但这又变得更困难了 |
[22:08] | Difficult? | 困难? |
[22:10] | The other day after work, some girlfriends and I went to a bar… | 前几天下班后,我和几个女伴 去酒吧… |
[22:13] | …for some drinks, and there was this crazy mishap… | 喝酒,发生了这件疯狂的事… |
[22:16] | …and I wound up meeting someone as a result. | 我最后和我邂逅的他在一起了 |
[22:20] | George. | 乔治 |
[22:22] | Please don’T . | 别这样 |
[22:27] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢,对不起 |
[22:29] | I’m afraid the worst of it is it’s someone you know. | 我恐怕最糟糕的是 你认识这个人 |
[22:33] | Jerry Persach. | 杰瑞・帕萨克 |
[22:35] | Pachyderm? | 帕奇德姆? |
[22:38] | He was carrying these two pieces of pizza…. | 他带着两块批萨… |